时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We need to release the pressure. | 我们需要释放压力 |
[00:05] | You mean murder two children. | 你是说杀害两个孩子 |
[00:09] | If you wanted to kill every supernatural creature in the world, | 如果你想杀死世上所有的超自然生物 |
[00:12] | these are where you would start. | 就要从这些地方开始 |
[00:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:42] | Hello, please leave your name and phone number after the beep. | 喂 请在滴声后报出名字和电话号 |
[00:47] | Me again. You promised you wouldn’t be late. | 还是我 你不是保证不会迟到吗 |
[00:50] | You know how long I’ve been trying to get tickets to the show? | 你知道这场演出的票我等了多久吗 |
[00:53] | Exactly as long as we’ve been together. Because I’m that guy. | 自从我们在一起就在等 我就是这样的人 |
[00:57] | So, please don’t be the guy | 请你别当渣男 |
[01:00] | who shows up late to your anniversary, okay? | 连恋爱纪念日都迟到 好吗 |
[01:04] | Just get here before the car arrives. | 务必在车来之前赶到 |
[01:08] | Me again. The car’s here. But you’re not. | 还是我 车到了 你没有 |
[01:11] | You know what happens if we’re late? They close the doors. | 你知道迟到了会怎样吗 会进不去 |
[01:14] | Please, get here. | 求你了 快点来 |
[01:17] | They closed the doors. We’re 10 minutes late | 门已经关了 我们迟到了十分钟 |
[01:20] | and they close the doors after 10 minutes. | 十分钟后就停止入场了 |
[01:22] | Which means we’re not gonna see the show. | 也就是说我们看不到演出了 |
[01:25] | It also means, you forgot our anniversary. | 还意味着 你忘记了纪念日 |
[01:29] | Which also means, I’m gonna kill you. | 还意味着 我要杀了你 |
[01:54] | Now he’s just as cute as the other one. | 他居然跟另一个一样帅 |
[01:58] | You know we’re supposed | 你知道 |
[01:59] | to ask them questions before we kill them? | 在杀之前得先问点问题吧 |
[02:01] | Is that from him or from you? | 这是他说的还是你说的 |
[02:03] | You know who it’s from. | 你知道这是谁说的 |
[02:07] | So, we hear you and your boyfriend | 听说你和你男朋友 |
[02:10] | have been tracking other werewolves. | 在追踪其他狼人 |
[02:12] | We’d like to know their names. | 我们想知道他们的名字 |
[02:13] | Tie him up. | 绑起来 |
[02:18] | Should’ve used the yellow wolfsbane. | 应该用黄色附子草的 |
[02:19] | What? | 什么 |
[02:20] | Regular wolfsbane won’t work on him. | 普通附子草对他没用 |
[02:23] | Because he’s not just part werewolf, | 因为他不仅是半狼人 |
[02:25] | he’s part Kanima. | 还是半变形怪 |
[02:32] | And both parts are pissed. | 而且我很生气 |
[02:59] | No. No. That, that’s an antique… | 别别 那是古董… |
[03:04] | Not the lamp. | 看着点台灯 |
[03:17] | Watch out for the… | 小心… |
[03:19] | …pictures. | 壁画 |
[03:31] | I just got those framed. | 我刚装裱好的 |
[03:33] | I can’t believe you actually thought I forgot our anniversary. | 你居然真以为我忘了我们的纪念日 |
[04:39] | Dr. Travis, you have a visitor in the main lobby. | 崔维斯医生 大厅有人找 |
[04:42] | Dr. Travis, a visitor in the main lobby. | 崔维斯医生 大厅有人找 |
[04:49] | I think she’s coagulopathic. I need another suture. | 她似乎有凝血病 需要再次缝合 |
[05:04] | The bullet missed the ascending aorta. | 子弹没有打中升主动脉 |
[05:07] | Brachiocephalic is intact. | 头臂动脉完好无损 |
[05:34] | Hemodynamics are stable. She’s gonna be okay. | 血液动力稳定 她会没事的 |
[06:01] | You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in. | 镇定剂一分钟后见效 |
[06:04] | And let her rest. | 记得让她休息 |
[06:09] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[06:18] | I’m gonna wait outside, okay? | 我在外面等你 |
[06:19] | No, wait, Scott. Wait. | 不 斯科特 等等 |
[06:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:30] | You didn’t do this. | 这不是你做的 |
[06:32] | – But I’m responsible. – You need to sleep. | -但责任在我 -你睡觉吧 |
[06:34] | I just need to… | 我得… |
[06:38] | …tell you… | 告诉你… |
[06:39] | – It can wait. – It can’t wait. | -不着急 -很着急 |
[06:41] | Mom… | 妈 |
[06:43] | Don’t run. | 不要跑 |
[06:47] | You fight. | 要斗争 |
[07:51] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸呢 |
[07:52] | Transferred to San Francisco Memorial. He’s gonna be fine. | 转移到旧金山纪念医院了 他不会有事 |
[07:55] | Okay. And what about Mason? | 好 那梅森呢 |
[07:57] | – Already out of surgery. – Lydia? | -已经做完手术了 -莉迪亚 |
[07:59] | She’s all right, too. | 她也没事 |
[08:00] | Bullet missed everything that matters, thank God. | 子弹没打中要害 谢天谢地 |
[08:02] | Scott, we got lucky. | 斯科特 我们很走运 |
[08:04] | They almost died. | 他们差点死了 |
[08:06] | But they’re gonna live. | 但他们死里逃生了 |
[08:09] | We’re gonna have two deputies posted here around the clock. | 我们会派两名警员守着这里 |
[08:12] | Nobody sets foot on this floor without my authorization. | 没我允许 谁都不许进去 |
[08:16] | Scott. I got a pretty good idea how you’re feeling right now. | 斯科特 我知道你现在的感受 |
[08:21] | But the whole Sheriff’s department is gonna be on this. | 但整个警局都会全力查这件事 |
[08:24] | I am gonna find out who did this. | 我会查出凶手 |
[08:26] | We both know who did this. | 我们都知道凶手是谁 |
[08:39] | Hey. What do we do? | 要怎么做 |
[08:42] | No more peace summits. No more running. No more half measures. | 不再和谈 不再逃跑 不再妥协 |
[08:45] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[08:47] | We fight back. | 全力反击 |
[08:48] | I’m good with that plan. | 这计划我没意见 |
[08:50] | And Gerard? Monroe? The hunters? We take them all on. | 杰勒德 门罗 猎手 全面开战 |
[08:53] | Then we’re gonna need more firepower. | 那我们得补充点弹药了 |
[08:55] | Not just firepower. We’re gonna need an army. | 不只是弹药 我们需要军队 |
[09:15] | You don’t really think | 你不会真的觉得 |
[09:16] | I shot up Scott McCall’s house, do you, Sheriff? | 我开枪打了斯科特·麦高家吧 警长 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | I think I want a lawyer. | 我想请个律师 |
[09:35] | Although, I have no idea why I need one, since… | 不过 我不知道为什么要请律师 |
[09:38] | I didn’t shoot up that house. | 毕竟不是我开的枪 |
[09:41] | You don’t need a lawyer. You got an alibi. | 你不需要律师 你有不在场证明 |
[09:45] | That’s security camera footage | 这是袭击发生当晚 |
[09:46] | from the school on the night of the attack. | 学校的监控录像 |
[09:49] | Then why am I here? | 那为什么叫我来 |
[09:52] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[09:54] | I got four people in the hospital with gunshot wounds. | 四个人受了枪伤 躺在医院 |
[09:57] | Two kids. | 两个孩子 |
[10:00] | It’s not what I want… | 我不是要干什么 |
[10:04] | It’s who. | 我要找人 |
[10:25] | You know my fighting days are over. | 你知道我已经金盆洗手了 |
[10:28] | That’s hard to believe. | 真是难以置信 |
[10:30] | You once said you’d kill any living thing that got in your way. | 你曾说 人挡杀人佛挡杀佛 |
[10:34] | I said a lot of things. | 我说过很多话 |
[10:37] | But, eventually the bodies pile up so high, | 但是 最后死了太多人 |
[10:42] | that even a blind man can’t ignore them. | 就算是瞎子也不能无视 |
[10:44] | So what? You moved into a cave and took a vow of uselessness? | 所以呢 你躲进洞里发誓要碌碌无为 |
[10:48] | I changed. We should all try it. | 我变了 你们可以试试 |
[10:51] | And I live in a condo. | 我住在公寓里谢谢 |
[10:54] | I liked the old Deucalion better. | 我比较喜欢以前的丢卡利翁 |
[10:55] | Well, maybe you’ve changed, but Gerard hasn’t. | 也许你变了 但杰勒德没有 |
[10:58] | And he’s not gonna stop with Beacon Hills. | 比肯山不会是他的最后一站 |
[11:00] | He’s got a map with places circled, Toulouse, Brasilia… | 他的地图里圈了很多地方 图卢兹 巴西利亚 |
[11:03] | Logashkino, Zhengzhou. Nemetons of the world. | 洛加什基诺 郑州 世界各地的圣洞 |
[11:09] | You know him. You can outthink him, you can read him. | 你了解他 可以看穿他的策略 先发制人 |
[11:13] | You’ve beaten him before. | 你以前也打败过他 |
[11:14] | He’s got a lot of help now. | 他现在有不少帮手 |
[11:17] | Actually, he’s got pretty much everyone. | 其实 几乎所有人都在帮他 |
[11:19] | You think Gerard’s turned you into a pariah? | 你觉得是杰勒德把你变成了独行者吗 |
[11:22] | Your power does that. | 是你的能力 |
[11:24] | You’ll always be an outsider because of your abilities. | 只要你有超能力 就会永远是局外人 |
[11:28] | Gerard wasn’t the first person to capitalize | 利用公众对其他物种的恐惧 |
[11:31] | on the general public’s fear of the other… | 杰勒德不是第一个 |
[11:35] | And he won’t be the last. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[11:37] | So help us stop him. | 那就帮我们阻止他 |
[11:41] | I think you’ve realized | 你明白吧 |
[11:42] | that stopping Gerard now, means killing him. | 阻止杰勒德 就意味着要杀了他 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, Scott, that chapter in my life’s over. | 抱歉 斯科特 我已经不再杀人了 |
[11:53] | So that’s it? You’re just a pacifist now? | 就这样吗 你成了和平主义者 |
[11:56] | What’s gonna stop me from slashing your throat? | 有什么能阻止我隔开你的喉咙 |
[12:00] | Plenty. | 许多 |
[12:06] | How’d you do that? | 怎么做到的 |
[12:07] | It’s Bagua. | 这是八卦 |
[12:09] | A martial art that takes the path of least resistance. | 可匹敌千军万马 不费吹灰之力 |
[12:12] | You think you’re going to beat me without fighting? | 你觉得可以不出手就打败我吗 |
[12:14] | I think you’re going to beat yourself. | 你会自己打自己的 |
[12:31] | Okay, so you can protect yourself. | 好吧 你能自保 |
[12:33] | But what about everyone else who doesn’t know Bagua? | 那其他不懂八卦的人呢 |
[12:36] | They’re just gonna get their eyes stabbed out? | 就只能被捅到眼球爆开吗 |
[12:41] | Look what that war turned me into. | 看看那场战争把我变成了什么 |
[12:44] | I’m not afraid to lose my eyes again. | 我不怕再次失去双眼 |
[12:50] | I’m afraid to lose my soul. | 我害怕失去我的灵魂 |
[12:55] | You won’t help us? | 你不愿意帮我们 |
[12:57] | I didn’t say I wouldn’t help you. | 我没说不愿意帮你们 |
[13:01] | I can offer you guidance. | 我可以给你们提供指导 |
[13:03] | And my first piece of advice? | 我的第一条建议是 |
[13:05] | You might need to lower your standards for allies. | 你们或许该降低盟友的标准 |
[13:11] | I thought I was. | 我已经降低了 |
[13:15] | Lower than me. | 比我更低 |
[13:18] | – I didn’t forget. – I didn’t say you forgot. | -我没忘 -我没说你忘了 |
[13:21] | I said you forgot and you were late. | 我说你忘了 而且还来晚了 |
[13:23] | Oh, so I guess this whole getting abducted thing | 看来被绑架这件事 |
[13:25] | doesn’t earn me any sympathy. | 并没帮我赢得任何同情 |
[13:27] | You can make it up to me next year. | 你可以明年弥补我 |
[13:29] | Yeah, that is if any of us are still alive. | 好 前提是我们明年还活着 |
[13:31] | You found the Omegas? | 你找到欧米茄狼了 |
[13:32] | Well, I tracked them to the Epping Forest, | 我跟踪他们到了埃平森林 |
[13:33] | but these two found them first. | 但这两位先找到了他们 |
[13:35] | And… | 而且 |
[13:40] | They were taking souvenirs. | 他们还留了纪念品 |
[13:44] | One for each werewolf. It’s proof that they were killed. | 每一个代表一个狼人 证明他们已被杀 |
[13:46] | Who told you where to find us? | 谁告诉你们去哪找我们的 |
[13:50] | ‘Cause there is no way in hell | 因为随便两个外行 |
[13:52] | that two random amateurs would take down that many wolves | 绝不可能在毫发无损的情况下 |
[13:55] | without getting torn apart. | 干掉那么多狼人 |
[13:57] | Where did you get the wolfsbane? | 你们在哪搞到的附子草 |
[13:59] | And who sent you? | 是谁派你们来的 |
[14:01] | We work alone. And we’re better than you think. | 我们是单干的 而且比你想得更厉害 |
[14:06] | Does the name Gerard mean anything to you? | 杰勒德这名字你们有印象吗 |
[14:12] | We don’t have to tell you anything. | 我们没必要跟你们说什么 |
[14:21] | You already have. | 你已经说了 |
[14:23] | He talks and I listen. | 他来问 我来听 |
[14:28] | So we know when you’re lying. | 所以一眼就识破你们的谎言 |
[14:29] | Yeah. We’re getting pretty good at it. | 是啊 而且越来越得心应手了 |
[14:32] | So, Gerard armed you and sent you here. | 所以是杰勒德给你们武器 派你们来的 |
[14:35] | Where is he? Is he in London? | 他在哪 他在伦敦吗 |
[14:37] | You know where he is. | 你知道他在哪里 |
[14:40] | Beacon Hills. | 比肯山 |
[14:44] | I don’t know anything. I swear. | 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[14:45] | I don’t know what happened at Scott’s house. | 我不知道斯科特家发生了什么 |
[14:49] | Did you know who was there? Did you know Mason was in there? | 你知道谁在那里吗 你知道梅森在那里吗 |
[14:52] | No, I didn’t know anything. I don’t know anything. | 不 我之前什么都不知道 现在也是 |
[14:56] | Maybe you haven’t noticed lately, | 或许你最近没注意到 |
[14:57] | but I’ve been having trouble controlling my anger. | 我不太能控制得住我的怒火 |
[14:59] | When things happen to my friends, I just can’t seem to help it. | 朋友一出事 我就控制不住自己 |
[15:02] | No, Liam, wait, please… | 不 利亚姆 等等 拜托 |
[15:05] | I just get so angry! | 我就会非常生气 |
[15:08] | Stop, Liam, please… | 住手 利亚姆 拜托 |
[15:11] | You think I’m going to kill you? | 你觉得我要杀了你吗 |
[15:13] | You think we’re all killers? Maybe we should be. | 你觉得我们是杀手对吧 也许是该如此 |
[15:16] | You’re really gonna kill him? | 你真的要杀了他吗 |
[15:18] | I mean, I don’t care if you do. | 我倒是不介意你杀了他 |
[15:20] | But, have you thought this through? | 但你仔细想好了吗 |
[15:21] | Any idea where you’re gonna dump the body? | 知道该把尸体抛在哪吗 |
[15:23] | But no one saw you grab him, did they? | 没人看到你抓了他吧 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause that could be a problem. | 那样可能会有麻烦 |
[15:26] | – I don’t care. – I don’t care either. | -我不在乎 -我也不在乎 |
[15:28] | But at least let me help. | 但至少让我帮忙 |
[15:29] | I’m the one with experience here. | 我比较有经验 |
[15:31] | If we kill him, we’ll have to find | 如果我们杀了他 那还得把 |
[15:32] | the witnesses and kill them, too. | 所有目击证人也杀掉 |
[15:35] | Which means we’re gonna need shovels, some plastic bags, | 就是说我们需要铲子 塑料袋子 |
[15:39] | maybe a chainsaw… | 或许还要一把电锯… |
[15:50] | You made your point. | 我听明白了 |
[15:53] | And you didn’t kill him. That’s progress. | 而你没有杀他 有进步 |
[15:56] | Why do you keep trying to save me? | 你为什么一直想拯救我 |
[15:57] | You think it’ll make Scott forget about everything you did | 你以为这能让斯科特忘掉你做的事吗 |
[15:59] | and he’ll just let you into the pack? | 就能让你加入狼群 |
[16:01] | Scott’s never gonna trust you. | 斯科特绝不会信任你的 |
[16:02] | You might wanna remember what Scott’s goal has been all along… | 你或许该记住斯科特一直以来的目标 |
[16:06] | Keep people alive. | 保住人们的性命 |
[16:08] | He should try harder. | 那他该更努力 |
[16:11] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[16:13] | You don’t know, do you? | 原来你们不知道 |
[16:16] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[16:25] | About the other bodies. | 其他尸体的事 |
[16:26] | What other bodies? | 什么其他尸体 |
[16:35] | The body in that photo was a teenager named Matt Daehler. | 照片里是一个叫马特·达勒的少年男尸 |
[16:38] | Your mentor, Gerard, killed him, | 你的导师 杰勒德杀了他 |
[16:41] | because he believed it would give him control | 因为他以为这样就能让他控制 |
[16:43] | over a supernatural creature called a Kanima. | 某个叫作变形怪的超自然生物 |
[16:47] | And by killed, | 我说的杀害 |
[16:49] | I mean he held that 16-year-old boy’s bleeding head | 是指他把那位十六岁男孩流血的头颅 |
[16:52] | under water until he drowned. | 按在水里直到他溺死 |
[16:59] | I remember this one very well. | 我对这案子记得很清楚 |
[17:01] | See how the victims are outfitted here? They’re hunters. | 看到这些受害者的穿着了吧 他们是猎人 |
[17:04] | Specifically, Gerard’s hunters. | 具体来说是 杰勒德的猎人 |
[17:07] | He killed them all to frame a man named Deucalion. | 他屠杀了他们 就为陷害一个叫丢卡利翁的人 |
[17:12] | His hope was it, | 他希望 |
[17:13] | it would start a war between supernaturals and hunters. | 这样能引发超自然生物和猎人间的战争 |
[17:17] | This sound familiar? | 很耳熟吧 |
[17:20] | Oh, and by killed… | 我说的”杀害” |
[17:24] | I mean gassed into unconsciousness | 是放毒气让他们昏迷 |
[17:26] | and then bludgeoned to death with a club embedded with claws. | 然后用充满利针的棍棒殴打至死 |
[17:40] | Maybe you’ll be his next victim. | 也许他下一个就会拿你开刀 |
[17:47] | You were attacked by something called the Beast. | 你被某个”野兽”袭击 |
[17:51] | Gerard withheld vital information from you | 杰勒德隐瞒了重要信息 |
[17:53] | so that he and he alone | 这样他 也只有他 |
[17:55] | would be the one to kill this creature. | 才能杀掉那个怪物 |
[17:57] | Bring a little clout back to his name. | 好让他重振名声 |
[18:00] | If Scott had known sooner the weapon needed to kill this thing, | 如果斯科特早点知道能杀死这东西的武器 |
[18:04] | then maybe he could have prevented all this bloodshed. | 他或许就能阻止这些杀戮 |
[18:06] | All this, this pain, could have been avoided. | 这一切 这一切痛苦本可以避免的 |
[18:11] | All of your pain. | 你受的那些苦 |
[18:16] | You and I, this here… | 我和你 现在的情况 |
[18:20] | What happened out there the other night… | 那晚发生的惨剧 |
[18:23] | What’s gonna happen | 如果我们 |
[18:24] | if we don’t somehow start understanding each other. | 不能彼此理解 还会发生更多惨案 |
[18:28] | It is all avoidable. | 而这一切都可以避免 |
[18:36] | Understand each other. | 彼此理解 |
[18:38] | Do you wanna know what I understand, Sheriff? | 你想知道我是怎么理解的吗 警长 |
[18:42] | Do you wanna know what I see in your little show and tell? | 你想知道我怎么看待你这场演说吗 |
[18:49] | I see a sheriff unable to control the violence in his own county. | 我看到一个没能力控制暴力事件的警长 |
[18:54] | A county he’s sworn to protect. | 而他还发誓要保护这个小镇 |
[18:58] | I see the same sheriff in way over his head. | 而这位警长深陷泥沼 |
[19:02] | And not ready to believe the truth | 还没准备好相信那些 |
[19:04] | that’s been staring him in the face for years. | 摆在他面前好几年的事实 |
[19:14] | I was told I was the victim of a wild animal attack. | 有人说我是某起野兽袭击事件的受害者 |
[19:18] | A bear. | 一头熊 |
[19:22] | I was lied to. | 我被骗了 |
[19:25] | You lied to protect them over us. | 你撒谎 是为了保护他们 |
[19:30] | You’re an ineffective sheriff making wrong choices. | 你是个无能的警长 做着错误的选择 |
[19:33] | So don’t try and tell me that Gerard puts his own interests first | 你既然选择了维护他们 放弃我们 |
[19:36] | when you only choose them over us. | 就别跟我说杰勒德自私自利 |
[19:43] | And by ineffective? I mean ineffective. | 而我说的”无能” 就是无能 |
[20:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:18] | Why did he want to meet here? | 他怎么想在这里见面 |
[21:19] | Why did he agree to meet at all? | 他怎么会同意见面 |
[21:22] | Curiosity. | 因为好奇 |
[21:25] | Mostly. | 多半是 |
[21:29] | Okay. I need your help. | 好 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:32] | With what? Another suicide mission? Not interested. | 帮什么 又要执行自杀任务 没兴趣 |
[21:37] | Or do you need my help? | 还是你需要我帮忙 |
[21:38] | I’m here for moral support. | 我只是提供道义支持 |
[21:40] | – For him or for me? – You’d need to have morals. | -给他还是给我 -你倒需要讲点道义 |
[21:44] | You helped us fight the Ghost Riders. | 打败恶灵骑士时你帮过我们 |
[21:45] | Self-preservation. | 那叫自我保护 |
[21:46] | But we couldn’t have won without you. | 但没有你 我们赢不了 |
[21:49] | You’re stronger than all of us. | 你比我们都强大 |
[21:50] | – You were the real reason the Wild Hunt… – Stop. | -你是荒野猎人真正… -够了 |
[21:53] | A solid effort, | 你很努力了 |
[21:54] | you don’t need to appeal to my ego. It’s quite healthy. | 但是不用激励我 我挺自信的 |
[21:56] | You’re gonna need to work a lot harder | 如果想要我的帮忙 |
[21:57] | than that if you want my help. | 你得比现在更努力 |
[21:59] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[21:59] | Everything pretty much is the way I want it. | 现在一切基本就是我想要的那样 |
[22:02] | My penthouse apartment is filled with mid-century furniture. | 我的阁楼里放满了中世纪家具 |
[22:05] | My passport has more stamps than the post office. | 我护照上的入境戳比邮政局的还多 |
[22:07] | And did you see the car parked out front? | 你看到前面停的那辆车了吗 |
[22:09] | That’s a Shelby 1000 Cobra. | 那可是谢尔比眼镜蛇1000 |
[22:11] | There are only 100 in the entire world. I have two. | 全球只有100辆 可我就有两辆 |
[22:17] | Two. | 两辆呢 |
[22:18] | But Gerard has an army. | 可是杰勒德有一支军队 |
[22:19] | And every single one of them want you dead. | 而且每个人都想你死 |
[22:21] | And you think that means | 你觉得这意味着 |
[22:22] | I’m going to enlist in your little endeavor? | 我就要加入你的小分队吗 |
[22:24] | Because you’re going to defeat Gerard? | 因为你能打败杰勒德吗 |
[22:25] | You’re not going to beat him, Scott. | 你打败不了他 斯科特 |
[22:26] | And let me show you why. | 让我来告诉你为什么 |
[22:32] | When I found him, that was pointed at my face. | 我找到他时 他就用这个指着我的脸 |
[22:36] | That is a G36, | 那是把G36自动步枪 |
[22:37] | which fires 750 rounds per minute. | 射速为每分钟750发弹药 |
[22:42] | And it’s empty. | 它是空的 |
[22:43] | For the moment. | 暂时 是空的 |
[22:47] | Peter, wait. | 皮特 等一下 |
[22:47] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[22:50] | That homicidal guinea pig is going to kill all of us | 那个嗜杀成性的试验品会杀了我们所有人的 |
[22:52] | unless you do what’s necessary, | 除非你采取必要措施 |
[22:53] | and I don’t feel like dying today. | 我今天可不想死 |
[23:00] | There’s something wrong with him. | 他有点不对劲 |
[23:01] | Yes, he’s shooting at us. | 是啊 他在朝我们开枪 |
[23:04] | If you can’t even kill him, how do you expect to win this war? | 如果连他都不忍杀 那要怎么赢这场仗 |
[23:11] | Don’t worry, it’s just jammed. | 不用担心 只是堵住了 |
[23:12] | It tends to happen with automatic weapons | 自动化武器不经常保养 |
[23:13] | that haven’t been serviced regularly. | 就容易有这毛病 |
[23:15] | Just slide the bolt back. | 拉下枪栓就好了 |
[23:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | We’re not going to hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[23:27] | He can’t be reasoned with, Scott. | 你和他讲不了道理 斯科特 |
[23:30] | He’s not only shooting at us because he’s afraid, | 他朝我们开枪不仅因为他害怕 |
[23:32] | he’s trying to kill us because he hates us. | 他想杀了我们是因为他恨我们 |
[23:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[23:42] | Because she wants you dead. | 因为她想你死 |
[23:43] | See? Blind obedience. | 你看 完全盲从 |
[23:52] | He never gave up. | 他从不放弃 |
[23:54] | I would fight with him. I like him. | 我会和他一起战斗 我喜欢他 |
[23:56] | That’s how you win a war. | 这么打仗才会赢 |
[23:58] | You were never going to help us, were you? | 你不会帮我们的 对吧 |
[23:59] | One day you’ll learn you can’t save everyone. | 有天你就会明白你救不了所有人的 |
[24:01] | Yeah. And you can’t kill everyone either. Peter. | 是的 而你也不能杀光所有人 皮特 |
[24:05] | Look, you can fight with us or fight alone, | 你可以跟我们一起 或者单打独斗 |
[24:08] | but one way or another, you’ll end up fighting. | 但无论如何 你还是会战斗的 |
[24:12] | I’m guessing it’s going to be alone. | 那我觉得他是要自己来了 |
[24:13] | You made it this far without getting your hands dirty, Scott. | 你手不沾血可以撑这么远 斯科特 |
[24:16] | No one makes it through a war with clean hands. | 没有人打仗可以手不沾血的 |
[24:18] | If you won’t start killing… | 如果你不杀人 |
[24:21] | you better find someone who will. | 那就找人替你杀 |
[24:34] | DeWitte, escort this woman out of my station. | 德维特 把这个女人送出我的警局 |
[24:38] | Your station? | 你的警局 |
[24:44] | DeWitte, do you hear me? I just gave you an order. | 德维特 你听到了吗 我刚下了个命令 |
[24:54] | Deputy, think long and hard about what you do next. | 警官 接下来要怎么做请三思 |
[24:58] | Let’s just say, you might want to reconsider, Sheriff. | 或者说 您是否要重新考虑一下 警长 |
[25:02] | This is my station now. | 现在这是我的警局了 |
[25:09] | You’re a fool to trust him. | 你是傻瓜才会信他 |
[25:12] | Gerard only cares about himself and his ambitions. | 杰勒德只在乎他自己和他的野心 |
[25:16] | I don’t trust him. But, I know one thing, | 我不相信他 但我知道一件事 |
[25:19] | he’s going to win. | 他会赢 |
[25:22] | And that’s what I care about. | 这才是我在乎的 |
[25:24] | You said it yourself, Sheriff, | 你说过的 警长 |
[25:26] | nothing is more important to Gerard than this fight. | 对于杰勒德来说 没有什么比这场仗更重要 |
[25:29] | Not the life of a young man, not the lives of his allies, | 不是年轻人的命 不是他盟友的命 |
[25:35] | not the lives of his own men. | 也不是他自己人的命 |
[25:38] | That’s how strong his belief is. He won’t stop. | 他的信仰就是这么坚定 他不会收手的 |
[25:42] | And that’s why he’ll beat you. | 所以他会打败你 |
[25:45] | Deputy. Please relieve the Sheriff of his badge and gun. | 警官 请卸了警长的警徽和配枪 |
[25:50] | Do it, and you’ll be feeling the pain | 动手 那你就会感受到 |
[25:52] | of a whole lot more than just jail time. | 比入狱还要痛苦百倍 |
[26:11] | I never said Gerard wouldn’t beat me. | 我从没说过杰勒德无法打败我 |
[26:15] | I said he wouldn’t beat Scott. | 我说他无法打败斯科特 |
[27:34] | I’m almost getting tired of rejecting you. Almost. | 我都快拒绝不动你了 就差一点了 |
[27:37] | I honestly have no idea where you get your obstinacy from. | 我是真不知道你这固执是遗传的谁 |
[27:40] | I get it from you. | 遗传的你啊 |
[27:41] | You certainly do not. | 那肯定不是 |
[27:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[27:45] | I want to give you all the facts. | 我想告诉你事实 |
[27:47] | Something else is going on here. | 事实不止眼前的这一切 |
[27:50] | Something even you can’t outrun. | 还有你逃不过的事 |
[27:51] | There is nothing I can’t outrun. | 没有什么是我逃不过的 |
[27:53] | Running runs in the family. | 逃命是家传的 |
[27:55] | You haven’t felt it, have you? | 你还没有感觉到 是吗 |
[27:58] | You need to tell me what you’re talking about right now. | 你得告诉我你现在到底在说什么 |
[28:01] | Well, it’s nothing that I can tell you. But I can show you. | 我说不出来 但可以展示给你看 |
[28:37] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[28:40] | That’s the Anuk-ite. | 那就是阿诺伊特 |
[28:41] | It creates and feeds off of fear and it’s affecting the hunters. | 它创造恐惧并以恐惧为生 还会影响猎人 |
[28:44] | And it’ll make them come for everyone, even you. | 它会让他们来追杀每个人 甚至你 |
[28:46] | And the incorruptible Scott | 而清廉的斯科特还真以为 |
[28:47] | still thinks he can keep his hands clean. | 他可以继续手不沾血呢 |
[28:51] | That’s why you wanted to meet, isn’t it? | 所以你才想碰面 是吗 |
[28:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:55] | Lying to someone who’s just been in your head? | 对刚看了你记忆的人说谎 |
[28:56] | I wouldn’t recommend it. | 我可不推荐 |
[28:57] | You know that your only chance | 你知道唯一的办法 |
[28:59] | is to surround your delicate Scott with killers. | 就是让你脆弱的斯科特四周都有杀手保护 |
[29:02] | Killers like me. | 像你我这样的 |
[29:04] | And you. | 杀手 |
[29:05] | Will you fight with us, or not? | 你到底要不要 跟我们一起 |
[29:08] | You can’t fight that thing. | 你打不过那个东西的 |
[29:11] | That’s right. Go running back to your cars | 这就对了 去找你的车 |
[29:13] | and things you care about more than anything else. | 还有你最在乎的东西吧 |
[29:19] | One of the cars was for you. | 本来有一辆是给你的 |
[29:22] | Peter. I don’t want your stupid car. | 皮特 我不想要你的破车 |
[29:37] | There’s something else we can try. But you’re not gonna like it. | 还有别的方法可以一试 但你估计不会喜欢 |
[29:39] | What? | 什么 |
[29:40] | There’s another pack of werewolves I know about. | 我还知道一群狼人 |
[29:42] | They gave up everything that makes them human. | 他们放弃了一切人的特性 |
[29:44] | Rules, morals. Electricity. | 规则 道德 电力 |
[29:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ve heard of this pack. | 我听说过他们 |
[29:48] | They call themselves The Primal. | 他们自称狼首领 |
[29:49] | Their pack symbol is a circle with a crescent on top. | 他们的族群标志是新月在上的圆圈 |
[29:52] | They’re strong. | 他们很强 |
[29:54] | They’re not only strong, | 不仅强 |
[29:55] | they’ll kill anything that crosses their path. | 还会杀了任何挡道的东西 |
[29:57] | Are they any worse than Deucalion and Peter? | 比丢卡利翁和皮特更可怕吗 |
[30:00] | I mean, at least I know Deucalion and Peter. | 至少我还知道丢卡利翁和皮特 |
[30:02] | This pack, I, I don’t know anything about them. | 可是这个狼群 我什么也不知道 |
[30:04] | Does it matter if they can help us beat Gerard? | 如果他们能帮我们打败杰勒德 这还重要吗 |
[30:06] | It matters if they’re murderers. | 如果他们是杀人犯 就很重要了 |
[30:08] | So we should forget about it. | 那还是算了吧 |
[30:11] | Probably. | 应该是 |
[30:13] | There’s got to be someone else who can help us. | 总还有人能帮我们的 |
[30:16] | We’re not that desperate. | 我们还没那么绝望 |
[30:17] | And going to them would be really desperate, right? | 可是去找他们就是非常绝望了 是吗 |
[30:29] | Does the teacher know about this? | 老师知道吗 |
[30:31] | That’s the teacher. | 这就是老师 |
[30:33] | Unless there’s a gun in there, too, | 除非那里还有把枪 |
[30:34] | this isn’t helping us find the shooter. | 但这并不能帮我们找到开枪的人 |
[30:37] | Why’d you hide these bodies? | 你为什么要藏这些尸体 |
[30:38] | We didn’t wanna get caught. | 我们不想被抓到 |
[30:40] | Caught doing what? | 被抓到什么 |
[30:41] | Testing them. To see if they were werewolves. | 我们在测试 看看他们是不是狼人 |
[30:45] | And they were. | 结果他们都是狼人 |
[30:46] | Just like you tested Corey? | 就像你测试科里那样 |
[30:47] | But we didn’t kill them. Look at their faces. | 但我们没杀死他们啊 看看他们的脸 |
[30:50] | Something else did that. | 是别的什么东西干的 |
[30:51] | The Anuk-ite. | 阿诺伊特 |
[30:52] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[30:53] | Why would it want to kill anyone? It feeds off fear. | 可它为什么要杀人 它是以恐惧为食 |
[30:56] | Dead people aren’t afraid. | 死人可不会害怕 |
[30:58] | Maybe the killing is just a by-product. | 也许杀人只是一种副产品 |
[31:00] | Of what? | 什么的副产品 |
[31:00] | Of it looking for its other half. | 它在寻找它的另一半 |
[31:02] | Which means it’s looking for a supernatural creature. | 也就是说 它正在寻找某种超自然生物 |
[31:04] | Someone like us. | 像我们一样的人 |
[31:05] | So these three could have been werewolves, | 所以这三个人虽然可能是狼人 |
[31:07] | just not the ones that the Anuk-ite’s were looking for. | 但并不是阿诺伊特在寻找的那种 |
[31:10] | Which means you’ve been helping it. | 就是说你们一直在助它行恶 |
[31:13] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[31:14] | I don’t even know what you guys are talking about. | 我都听不懂你俩在说些什么 |
[31:16] | I was just helping Aaron. It was his idea to test everyone. | 我只是在帮助艾伦 是他想测试所有人的 |
[31:19] | Who’s Aaron? | 谁是艾伦 |
[31:19] | He’s on the lacrosse team. He’s just a freshman. | 他是长曲棍球队的 只是个新生 |
[31:25] | Aaron didn’t want to find more of us. | 艾伦不是想找出更多的狼人 |
[31:27] | He wanted to find his other half. | 其实他想找到的是他的另一半 |
[31:29] | He’s the Anuk-ite. | 他就是阿诺伊特 |
[31:45] | What’s wrong with this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[31:49] | I feel it, too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[32:00] | It’s the Anuk-ite. | 是阿诺伊特 |
[32:09] | We came for the pack. | 我们是来找狼群的 |
[32:14] | It’ll be okay. Come on. | 没事的 走吧 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:03] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[33:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[33:09] | How did you get here? | 你怎么跑到这的 |
[33:12] | He led me. He wanted me to find it. | 是他引我来的 他想让我找到这里 |
[33:17] | Who led you? | 谁引你来的 |
[33:19] | Halwyn. | 霍威 |
[33:26] | Why would a dead Hellhound bring you here? | 一个死掉的地狱恶犬为什么会带你来这 |
[33:29] | Also, isn’t he dead? | 还有 他不是死了吗 |
[33:32] | I guess the connection between a Banshee and a Hellhound… | 我猜报丧女妖和地狱恶犬之间的联系 |
[33:35] | Dead Hellhound? | 死掉的地狱恶犬也行 |
[33:36] | is stronger than I thought. | 比我想的要更强大 |
[33:38] | As for the why, | 至于为什么来这里 |
[33:40] | I’m hoping if I find the body, I’ll figure that part out. | 我是希望找到尸体或许能推测出来 |
[33:42] | You know, there’s a pile of dead bodies back there. | 其实刚刚那里有一大堆尸体 |
[33:46] | It’s a different body. | 我要的是一具特别的尸体 |
[33:47] | There’s not another body out here. I’d smell it. | 但这里没有其他尸体了 不然我能闻出来 |
[33:51] | I’m a harbinger of death. Trust me. | 我是死亡的预言者 相信我 |
[33:56] | They wanted to know who shot up Scott’s house. | 他们想知道是谁扫射了斯科特的房子 |
[33:58] | Yeah, but I didn’t tell them. | 没错 但我并没有告诉他们 |
[33:59] | Well, how do you know who did it? | 可你怎么知道是谁干的 |
[34:07] | Gabe? What did you do? | 盖比 你干了什么 |
[34:10] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你干的 |
[34:15] | You shot up a house for me? | 你为了我扫射了那房子 |
[34:18] | What are you trying to do? Get me killed? | 你到底想干什么 害死我吗 |
[34:20] | I’m trying to keep you alive. | 我是在帮你活下去 |
[34:22] | I told Monroe it was you. | 我告诉门罗是你干的 |
[34:23] | So try being a little grateful. | 你至少应该心怀感激吧 |
[34:26] | You told her it was me? | 你告诉她是我干的 |
[34:28] | Why do you think you’re still alive? | 不然你以为你凭什么还活着 |
[34:48] | How is this possible? We saw Parrish kill it. | 这怎么可能呢 我们看到帕里什杀了它啊 |
[34:52] | This one’s different. | 这个不一样 |
[34:53] | Yeah. I think Lydia’s right. I think this is part of the pack. | 莉迪亚说得没错 我想这也是狼群中的一员 |
[34:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:57] | This is their pack symbol. | 这是他们狼群的标志 |
[35:00] | Its skin is gone. | 它被剥皮了 |
[35:01] | Wolves have to burn tattoos into their skin. | 狼人的纹身都是烙入皮肤里的 |
[35:04] | My tattoo is probably scarred into my muscles, too. | 我的纹身也可能刻入我的肌肉里了 |
[35:06] | Okay, but why are there two of these bodies? | 好吧 但为什么这里有两具这种尸体 |
[35:10] | Because the Anuk-ite has two faces. | 因为阿诺伊特有两副面孔 |
[35:14] | That’s why Halwyn sent you here, Lydia. | 这就是霍威引你来这的原因 莉迪亚 |
[35:17] | He wanted me to find the Anuk-ite’s other face. | 他想让我找出阿诺伊特的另一张面孔 |
[35:29] | It’s a bad day for finding bodies. | 今天可真是找尸体的好日子 |
[35:30] | There’s gonna be a lot more if we don’t find Aaron’s other half. | 如果找不到艾伦的另一半 还会有更多尸体 |
[35:34] | Which we know nothing about. | 可我们一点线索都没有 |
[35:35] | We do know one thing. We know it’s a werewolf. | 但有一件事我们知道 他要找的是一个狼人 |
[35:37] | We need to find this other werewolf right now. | 我们必须现在就找到另一半的狼人 |
[35:40] | Preferably before they merge. | 最好要赶在他们合并之前找到 |
[35:42] | What happens if they merge? | 如果他们合并了会怎么样 |
[35:45] | I don’t know, but I got a feeling that it’s not going to be good. | 不知道 但我有种预感不会有什么好事发生 |
[35:49] | Any chance you got to put together that army, Scott? | 你们已经搞定军队的事了吗 斯科特 |
[35:51] | You’re looking at it. | 这就是我们的军队了 |
[35:52] | Let’s hope this thing doesn’t feed off desperation, | 但愿这玩意不是以绝望为食 |
[35:56] | because this room reeks of it. | 因为这屋里满是绝望的气息 |
[35:59] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[36:01] | The hunters destroyed my perfect automobile. | 猎人把我最好的汽车给毁了 |
[36:05] | So, if this thing had anything to do with it, | 所以 如果这次的行动和他们有关的话 |
[36:07] | I’d like to see its demise is appropriately painful. | 我非常乐意送他们痛苦地上西天 |
[36:13] | I thought you had two cars? | 你不是还有一辆车吗 |
[36:18] | There’s going to be hell to pay. | 这下可相当麻烦了 |
[36:29] | What’s the hold up? I have a lot of revenge to plan. | 还磨蹭什么 我有很多仇要报呢 |
[36:31] | No revenge until you tell me why you came back. | 除非你先告诉我你回来的真正原因 |
[36:34] | Gerard and his hunters blew up my cars, | 杰勒德和他的猎人炸飞了我的车 |
[36:36] | hoping that I would be inside one of them. | 他们本想连我一起炸死呢 |
[36:38] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[36:40] | Well, that goes without saying. | 那就没什么可说的了 |
[36:44] | Something in my head convinced you. | 是我脑中的那些画面说服了你 |
[37:09] | Scott, wake up. Scott! | 斯科特 醒醒 斯科特 |
[37:28] | I don’t wanna die here. | 我不要死在这里 |
[37:33] | Not here… not like this. | 不是这里 不是这个样子 |
[38:06] | He’s going to get himself killed. | 他迟早会害死他自己的 |
[38:11] | Don’t fall in love with a dead man. | 别爱上一个必死之人 |
[38:17] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[38:50] | – Weird being back. – Yeah. | -回来感觉怪怪的 -没错 |
[38:53] | Excuse me. Uh, hi. I’m looking for Scott McCall. | 不好意思 我想找斯科特·麦高 |
[38:56] | I hear he’s the new assistant lacrosse coach, | 我听说他是新的长曲棍球助理教练 |
[38:58] | which is kind of mind-blowing to be honest. | 说实话 这还挺让我吃惊的 |
[39:00] | I mean, is he around here? | 我是说他在这吗 |
[39:01] | I don’t know, uh, assisting? | 我不太清楚 他还在这帮忙吗 |
[39:03] | I’d be happy to help you find him. | 我很乐意帮你们找到他 |
[39:06] | Tell me your name again? | 再告诉我一遍你的名字 |
[39:08] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[39:09] | Jackson Whittemore? | 杰克逊·惠特莫尔 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:14] | You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我 |
[39:32] | You’ve heard of me? You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我吗 你听说过我 |
[39:34] | I thought it was a lacrosse thing. | 我还以为是我的球迷之类的呢 |
[39:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | What do you want with Scott McCall? | 你们找斯科特·麦高想干什么 |
[39:43] | Oh, I’m sorry, am I supposed to know who you are? | 抱歉 我是不是也应该知道你是谁啊 |
[39:46] | Or be impressed by this little show? | 这个开场秀已经让我印象很深刻了 |
[39:55] | What… do… you… want? | 你们找斯科特·麦高 |
[40:01] | With Scott McCall? | 到底想干什么 |
[40:03] | Actually, I’ve got some questions for you. | 其实 我也有些问题想要问你 |
[40:06] | That’s not how this works. | 审问可不是这样子的 |
[40:09] | Really? Because it seems like you need us more than we need you. | 是吗 可看起来你好像更需要我们的信息吧 |
[40:13] | Or you’ll never actually find out | 不然你就永远没法搞清楚 |
[40:15] | what we were gonna tell Scott McCall. | 我们想要告诉斯科特·麦高什么了 |
[40:23] | Why are you killing werewolves in London? | 你们为什么要在伦敦追杀狼人 |
[40:26] | Why did you send hunters to chase us down, huh? | 你们又为什么派猎人来追杀我们 |
[40:33] | As I said, | 我已经说过了 |
[40:35] | this is not how this works. | 审问可不是这样子的 |
[40:39] | It already did. He talks, I listen. | 审问就是这样的 他来问 我来听 |
[40:43] | Yeah, we’re…we’re getting pretty good at it. | 没错 而且越来越得心应手了 |
[41:03] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念日快乐 |