| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
| [00:02] | It’s Quinn, right? | 是奎恩吧 |
| [00:04] | – She’s a werewolf. – Who did this to you? | -她是个狼人 -是谁干的 |
| [00:06] | A deputy. | 一名警官 |
| [00:08] | Why are there two of these bodies? | 为什么这里有两具这种尸体 |
| [00:09] | Because the Anuk-ite has two faces. | 因为阿诺伊特有两副面孔 |
| [00:11] | Why’d you hide these bodies? | 你为什么要藏这些尸体 |
| [00:12] | I was just helping Aaron. | 我只是在帮助艾伦 |
| [00:14] | It was his idea to test everyone. | 是他想测试所有人的 |
| [00:15] | See if they were werewolves. | 看看他们是不是狼人 |
| [00:16] | He wanted to find his other half. | 他想找到他的另一半 |
| [00:18] | He’s the Anuk-ite. | 他就是阿诺伊特 |
| [00:24] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
| [00:25] | I, uh, don’t know why you can’t seem to call me back. | 我不知道你为什么不给我回电话 |
| [00:28] | Maybe it’s because you think you’re punishing me. | 可能是因为你觉得你在惩罚我 |
| [00:31] | But this is too long. It’s too much. | 但这惩罚也太长了 我受不了了 |
| [00:34] | And it’s not about us. | 而且现在不只是我们的事 |
| [00:36] | Something’s happening in Beacon Hills, to the people here. | 比肯山出事了 这里的人有危险 |
| [00:40] | I just… | 我… |
| [00:41] | I just, I need to know everyone there with you is okay, | 我只是希望你那边的人都没事 |
| [00:44] | so can you just, please, call me, please? | 求你了 给我回个电话吧 |
| [00:47] | One call, that’s all I’m asking for, | 就一个电话 仅此而已 |
| [00:49] | and if you can’t call me back, then… | 如果你不能打给我 那… |
| [00:51] | I’m going to get my answer, anyway. | 我会用别的方式找出答案 |
| [00:53] | That means I’m coming up there myself. | 也就是说我会亲自过去 |
| [00:55] | If I don’t get a call from you, I’m coming up there. | 如果你不打给我 我就过去 |
| [00:58] | So just try , try to remember, it’s my pack, too. | 请你记得 那也是我的族群 |
| [01:05] | You pulled this off one of the bodies in the woods? | 你从树林里的尸体身上拿到的吗 |
| [01:08] | Malia did. | 是玛丽亚 |
| [01:10] | Yeah, there were six dead bodies, | 对 有六具尸体 |
| [01:11] | and one of them had no face. | 有一具还没有脸 |
| [01:13] | Okay, so the one with no face, | 所以你们觉得那具无脸尸 |
| [01:15] | you think that’s the woman on the phone? | 就是手机里的女人吗 |
| [01:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| [01:19] | It’s the same thing that happened to Aaron. | 艾伦身上也发生了同样的事 |
| [01:21] | It took over his body, | 它占据了他的身体 |
| [01:23] | basically stole his face and his DNA. | 偷走了他的脸和DNA |
| [01:26] | So that means whoever this woman is, | 也就是说无论这女人是谁 |
| [01:29] | she could be the other half of the Anuk-ite. | 她可能就是阿诺伊特的另一半 |
| [01:33] | Which means she’s just half of the problem. | 所以她是问题的一半 |
| [01:35] | The other half we already know about, Aaron. | 另一半我们已经知道了 艾伦 |
| [01:37] | We don’t know where he is, though. | 但我们不知道他在哪里 |
| [01:38] | Okay, hold on. | 等等 |
| [01:40] | Aren’t we supposed to keep both halves apart? | 难道不是要让这两半分开吗 |
| [01:42] | If we know about one half, | 如果知道一半 |
| [01:44] | let’s just go for that one, that’s Aaron. | 那就只追捕这一半 艾伦 |
| [01:46] | I’m not agreeing with Theo, | 我不是同意西奥的说法 |
| [01:47] | but I do think it’d be easier | 但我觉得找艾伦 |
| [01:49] | to track down Aaron over a voice on a phone. | 要比找手机里的一通留言简单 |
| [01:52] | That’s agreeing with Theo. | 这就是同意西奥啊 |
| [01:53] | Yeah. But I thought I’d try to soften the blow a bit. | 对 我就是想缓和一下语气嘛 |
| [01:58] | Is everyone completely shocked that I might be right? | 我说对一次 大家就这么吃惊吗 |
| [02:01] | No, we just don’t like it. | 不 只是很不爽 |
| [02:03] | Maybe we’re all right, maybe we should be looking for both, | 也许我们都对 也许应该两边都找 |
| [02:05] | Aaron and the woman on the phone. | 艾伦和电话里的女人 |
| [02:08] | I mean, since you guys agree… | 既然你们同意… |
| [02:10] | – Wait, you mean, me and… – Him? | -你是说 我和… -他吗 |
| [02:13] | Yeah. You two find Aaron. | 对 你们找艾伦 |
| [02:17] | Liam and I will try to figure out whose voice is on the phone. | 我和利亚姆找电话里的声音是谁的 |
| [02:20] | If we find either half, | 如果找到其中一半 |
| [02:22] | maybe we don’t have to fight at all. | 也许我们都不必打了 |
| [02:24] | Stop the Anuk-ite… | 阻止阿诺伊特 |
| [02:26] | Stop the war. | 阻止战争 |
| [02:31] | Well, it’s still here, still dead. | 它还在这里 还是死的 |
| [02:33] | What else were we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
| [02:36] | Figure out how a Hellhound led me into the woods | 查清楚一只地狱恶犬在理论上”已死”状态下 |
| [02:37] | to find another faceless body while being technically dead. | 是怎么把我引入树林找无脸尸的 |
| [02:40] | Technically. | 理论上 |
| [02:41] | I don’t think I would have been led out there | 如果他彻底死亡了 |
| [02:43] | if he was fully dead. | 我应该不会被引出去 |
| [02:44] | I don’t think we should be hanging out here | 我觉得我们不应该在这里 |
| [02:45] | waiting for him to spring back to life. | 等着他复活 |
| [02:47] | We don’t have to wait if we can figure out | 如果能查清楚他为何能联系到我 |
| [02:49] | how he was able to reach me. | 那就不必等了 |
| [02:50] | How do we do that? | 要怎么做 |
| [02:55] | I’m just gonna have to ask him. | 我只能问问他了 |
| [03:45] | That’s a pretty egotistical thing to say, | 你那些话还挺自以为是的 |
| [03:48] | don’t you think? | 不觉得吗 |
| [03:50] | “You’d never be able to find Aaron on your own, | “你永远无法独自找到艾伦 |
| [03:53] | you’re not smart enough.” | 你不够聪明” |
| [03:57] | So if you found him, what were you gonna do? | 如果你找到他 你打算怎么做 |
| [04:00] | Beat him up with your AP Calculus book? | 用你的预修微积分课本砸死他吗 |
| [04:03] | I can be resourceful. | 我可以想别的办法 |
| [04:09] | Was that necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
| [04:13] | Okay, so you’re the smart one. | 好吧 所以你聪明 |
| [04:17] | Why are we down here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
| [04:18] | Shouldn’t we be looking around the school, | 难道不应该在学校周围找吗 |
| [04:20] | or somewhere with better lighting? | 或者光线好一点的地方 |
| [04:22] | Aaron hasn’t been in class in days. | 艾伦已经好几天没来上课了 |
| [04:26] | The last sighting of the Faceless | 上次见到无脸人 |
| [04:28] | was in the tunnels. | 是在隧道里 |
| [04:30] | Parrish burned the body, but, | 帕里什把尸体烧了 但是 |
| [04:33] | you know, none of us have ever been back down here to check. | 我们谁都没回去检查过 |
| [04:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [04:42] | Because we’re scared. | 因为害怕 |
| [04:47] | We’re all scared to come back down here. | 我们都不敢下来 |
| [04:52] | You feel it, right? | 你感觉到了吧 |
| [04:56] | It’s like it doesn’t want us here. | 它似乎不希望我们来这里 |
| [05:02] | That makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
| [05:09] | You’re afraid. | 你在害怕 |
| [05:15] | That’s the exact reason why we should be looking down here. | 所以我们才应该在这里查探 |
| [05:21] | I feel it, too. | 我也感觉到了 |
| [05:36] | Okay. | 好 |
| [05:38] | Nice and bright, | 阳光明媚 |
| [05:40] | dark and spooky… | 黑暗阴森 |
| [05:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
| [05:50] | We need to follow our fear. | 我们得跟着恐惧走 |
| [05:58] | Hey, it was your idea. | 那是你的主意 |
| [06:28] | Do you even know what you’re gonna say? | 你想清楚待会要说什么了吗 |
| [06:30] | “Hello?” | “你好”吗 |
| [06:32] | We might only get one shot at this. | 我们只有一个机会 |
| [06:35] | What are you gonna tell her? | 你打算跟她说什么 |
| [06:37] | I’m gonna try to get her to meet us somewhere. | 我打算让她跟我们见个面 |
| [06:39] | Maybe that might not be the best idea. | 也许这不是最好的主意 |
| [06:41] | Why? Then we’ll know who they are. | 为什么 那样就知道他们是谁了 |
| [06:42] | And they’ll know who we are. | 他们也会知道我们是谁 |
| [06:48] | Answer it. | 接 |
| [06:50] | You’re the one who wanted to make the call, you take it. | 是你想打电话的 你接 |
| [07:16] | Beacon Hills High School. How can I… | 这里是比肯山高中 请问有什么… |
| [07:19] | It’s someone at school. | 是学校里的人 |
| [07:21] | We might know who they are. | 我们也许知道是谁了 |
| [07:31] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
| [07:33] | I, uh, don’t know why you can’t seem to call me back. | 我不知道你为什么不给我回电话 |
| [07:35] | Maybe it’s because you think you’re punishing me. | 可能是因为你觉得你在惩罚我 |
| [07:38] | But this is too long. It’s too much. | 但这惩罚也太长了 我受不了了 |
| [07:41] | And it’s not about us. | 而且现在不只是我们的事 |
| [07:44] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
| [07:46] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
| [07:48] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
| [07:50] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
| [07:53] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
| [07:59] | I think I know who it is. | 我似乎知道是谁了 |
| [08:13] | Anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
| [08:14] | As opposed to when you asked three minutes ago? | 跟你三分钟前询问时相比吗 |
| [08:17] | No. | 没有 |
| [08:22] | It’s not working. | 没有用 |
| [08:29] | Maybe you should touch him. | 也许你应该摸一下他 |
| [08:31] | That’s ridiculous. There’s no way… | 这太荒谬了 不可能… |
| [08:35] | Anything? | 有什么吗 |
| [08:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [08:40] | What about now? | 现在呢 |
| [08:42] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [08:44] | – Now? – Okay, stop. | -现在呢 -够了 打住 |
| [08:51] | I could try it. | 我可以试试 |
| [08:53] | You could damage his brain, | 你会弄坏他脑子的 |
| [08:54] | maybe even more than that bullet already has. | 比子弹已经造成的损伤还严重 |
| [09:01] | How did it work last time? | 上次是怎么成功的 |
| [09:04] | Last time, I was unconscious. | 上次我昏迷了 |
| [09:06] | Unconscious. | 昏迷 |
| [09:12] | Okay, we can work with that! | 好的 我们可以利用这一点 |
| [09:21] | Mrs. Finch? You’re sure? | 芬奇老师 你确定吗 |
| [09:23] | It was her on the phone. | 电话里是她的声音 |
| [09:25] | Okay, well, that still doesn’t prove that she’s the Anuk-ite, | 好吧 但那也不能证明她就是阿诺伊特 |
| [09:27] | or even that she’s one of us. | 或者她是我们的一员 |
| [09:28] | It was still her. | 声音是她的 |
| [09:31] | Okay, well, we need to get closer, | 我们得走得更近些 |
| [09:33] | see if we can get her to expose her supernatural side. | 看看能不能让她展现超自然的一面 |
| [09:35] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
| [09:37] | You’re gonna do it. | 是你要怎么做 |
| [09:38] | Well, what about the hunters, and the Nazi student brigade? | 那猎人怎么办 还有纳粹学生队 |
| [09:43] | Yeah, I’ll be right there with you. | 我会陪着你的 |
| [09:44] | Just get close. | 只是要靠近一点 |
| [09:45] | Find out, and get out. | 找出来 然后就撤 |
| [09:51] | But I hate biology. | 但我讨厌生物课 |
| [10:02] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
| [10:12] | Phones away, everyone, and settle down. | 手机收好 各位 坐好 |
| [10:14] | We have a long way to go to get through the day. | 我们今天还有很多要学 |
| [10:23] | We’ll start first with… | 我们先讲… |
| [10:26] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
| [10:27] | I didn’t think we’d be seeing you again. | 还以为我们不会再见到你了 |
| [10:30] | Can’t let my GPA go down just ’cause I got beat up in class. | 不能因为在教室里被虐了 就让绩点下滑 |
| [10:34] | Yes. Well, I… | 好吧 我… |
| [10:38] | 利亚姆在学校 | |
| [10:41] | Gabe, I said no phones. | 盖比 我说了手机收好 |
| [10:47] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好了 现在上课 |
| [10:50] | Okay, so when two people come together, | 两个人的基因组合在一起 |
| [10:51] | we have a variety of possibilities. | 会有多种可能性 |
| [10:54] | And how do we determine | 那要怎么判定 |
| [10:55] | the probability of an offspring having a particular trait? | 他们的后代遗传到某种性状的概率呢 |
| [11:00] | We’re talking about, like, your eye and hair color, | 比如说 眼睛和头发的颜色 |
| [11:02] | or, uh, if you have an extra digit. | 或者会不会有多指畸形 |
| [11:06] | Your hearing. | 以及听力 |
| [11:13] | Where did Rebecca go? | 瑞贝卡去哪里了 |
| [11:18] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
| [11:19] | No. No reaction at all. | 没有 一点反应都没有 |
| [11:29] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
| [11:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [11:31] | Three volunteers, please. | 我需要三名志愿者 |
| [11:34] | Did Gabe get a text out? | 盖比是不是发短信了 |
| [11:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [12:08] | Hey, Liam, you better hurry up. | 利亚姆 动作快点 |
| [12:12] | I think we’re running out of chances. | 我觉得我们的机会不多了 |
| [12:25] | Liam, that’s not even remotely close. | 利亚姆 这答案完全不对好吗 |
| [12:28] | Why don’t you have a seat, | 你可以坐下来 |
| [12:29] | and let’s try this again. | 我们再看看 |
| [13:00] | You’d think I’d be used to that after 20 years. | 还以为20年了我已经习惯了 |
| [13:11] | That’s it for today. | 今天的课就到这里 |
| [13:15] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
| [13:23] | Not you, Liam. | 你不行 利亚姆 |
| [13:27] | You stay put. | 你留下来 |
| [13:29] | See? It will be quick. | 看 很快的 |
| [13:31] | No. Mmm-mmm, not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
| [13:34] | You want me to knock you out, right? | 你是想让我把你打晕是吗 |
| [13:36] | Render unconscious. | 是让我昏迷 |
| [13:39] | Preferably without pain. | 最好是无痛的那种 |
| [13:46] | Okay, this is what we’re gonna do. | 好的 那我们就这么做 |
| [13:48] | You’re going to press against my chest hard, | 你要用力按住我的胸口 |
| [13:51] | constricting the flow of blood and oxygen to my brain. | 堵住流向大脑的血液和氧气 |
| [13:53] | It’ll drop my blood pressure and render me unconscious. | 这样会降低我的血压 然后让我昏迷 |
| [13:57] | That sounds totally unsafe. | 听起来一点也不安全 |
| [13:59] | – Oh, extremely. – Are you sure? | -是极其不安全 -你确定吗 |
| [14:02] | No. | 不确定 |
| [14:05] | But let’s go. | 但我们得试试 |
| [14:26] | I don’t think that… | 我觉得这样不… |
| [14:28] | Worked. | 成功了 |
| [14:39] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
| [14:41] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么了 |
| [14:43] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
| [14:44] | You’re upset and you wanna get back at me. | 你很生气 你想报复我 |
| [14:48] | Upset? | 生气 |
| [14:50] | Because I stood by and I did nothing | 因为我没阻止 |
| [14:53] | for what Gabe and Nolan did to you | 盖比和诺兰对你做的事 |
| [14:55] | I’m your teacher and I should have protected you. | 我是你的老师 我本该保护你的 |
| [14:57] | No! No, I mean, yeah, | 不是 好吧 确实如此 |
| [15:01] | but, no, that’s not why I’m here. | 但这不是我来的理由 |
| [15:03] | I know about your pack. | 我知道你的族群 |
| [15:05] | My what? | 我的啥 |
| [15:07] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
| [15:09] | – Liam, I… – You’re a werewolf. | -利亚姆 我… -你是个狼人 |
| [15:12] | A what? | 是什么 |
| [15:13] | A person who turns into a wolf on a full moon? | 就满月会变身成狼的那种 |
| [15:16] | Oh, God. Yeah, right. | 天呐 是的 |
| [15:18] | And I can probably only be killed by a silver bullet. | 我可能也只能被银子弹杀死 |
| [15:21] | No, no, that’s not totally true. | 不 不 这个并不对 |
| [15:23] | Are you on drugs? | 你是不是嗑药了 |
| [15:26] | Well, I know your father’s a surgeon at the hospital. | 我知道你爸爸是医院的医生 |
| [15:28] | No, I’m not on drugs! Mrs. Finch, you’re a werewolf. | 没有 我没嗑药 芬奇夫人 你是个狼人 |
| [15:31] | – Hydrocodone? – You have a pack. | -是氢可酮吗 -你有一个族群 |
| [15:32] | – Oxycodone? – You said it on the phone. | -还是羟考酮 -你在电话里说了 |
| [15:35] | – That’s enough. – You can’t hide what you are. | -够了 -你无法隐藏自己的身份 |
| [15:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么 |
| [15:39] | but you really need to go, now. | 但你真得走了 立刻 |
| [15:41] | You need to leave this classroom right now. | 你给我马上离开这间教室 |
| [15:46] | You have to leave my class. Go! | 赶紧离开我的教室 走 |
| [15:51] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
| [15:52] | I, uh, don’t know why you can’t seem to call me back. | 我不知道你为什么不给我回电话 |
| [15:55] | Maybe it’s because you think you’re punishing me. | 可能是因为你觉得你在惩罚我 |
| [15:58] | But this is too long. It’s too much. | 但这惩罚也太长了 我受不了了 |
| [16:00] | And it’s not about us. | 而且现在不只是我们的事 |
| [16:03] | Something’s happening in Beacon Hills, to the people here. | 比肯山出事了 这里的人有危险 |
| [16:07] | I just… | 我… |
| [16:11] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪里找到的 |
| [17:20] | He’s not dead. | 他没有死 |
| [17:23] | Halwyn’s not dead. | 霍威没死 |
| [17:27] | And I know how to save him. | 而且我知道怎么才能救他 |
| [17:29] | I told you, I don’t know what the Primal is. | 我告诉过你了 我不知道狼首领是什么 |
| [17:32] | I don’t know what an Anuk-a-whatever is. | 我也不知道阿诺啥是什么 |
| [17:36] | I, I was just trying to call my daughter. Where did you get this? | 我只是在打给我女儿 你在哪里找到的 |
| [17:39] | You said you were in a pack. | 你说你在一个族群中 |
| [17:41] | That was you on the phone, that’s what you said. | 电话里是你的声音 是你说的 |
| [17:43] | And I don’t know what business it is of yours, my personal life. | 我不知道我的私生活关你什么事 |
| [17:47] | I am the teacher, you are the students. | 我才是老师 你们是学生 |
| [17:50] | I don’t go digging into your personal life outside of these walls, | 我不会去窥探你们的校外私生活 |
| [17:53] | you shouldn’t be digging into mine. | 你们也不要来刺探我的 |
| [17:56] | Did you reach any of them before they died? | 他们死之前你有联系过他们吗 |
| [17:59] | What… | 什么… |
| [18:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [18:07] | Mrs. Finch, I’m sorry, | 芬奇老师 很抱歉 |
| [18:09] | but your family, they were attacked, | 你的家人遇到了袭击 |
| [18:14] | and they’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
| [18:16] | Dead? They… | 死了 他们… |
| [18:19] | No, they can’t be dead because… | 不 他们不可能死 因为… |
| [18:22] | They were just, they were… | 他们 他们… |
| [18:24] | They were in the woods, they were just, they’re hiding out. | 他们在林子里 他们躲起来了 |
| [18:27] | They’re scared. | 他们很害怕 |
| [18:30] | We found that phone on a body. | 我们在一具尸体上找到了那部手机 |
| [18:33] | Three men, two boys. | 三个成年男性 两个男孩 |
| [18:36] | What about my daughter? | 我的女儿呢 |
| [18:38] | Well, there was another body, but, uh… | 还有一具尸体 但是… |
| [18:41] | But what? | 但是什么 |
| [18:43] | We couldn’t identify it. | 没法确认身份 |
| [18:47] | The skin was stripped down to the muscle. | 尸体被剥了皮 露出了肌肉 |
| [18:49] | There was no DNA. | 没有DNA |
| [18:52] | Pack tattoo was still there. | 族群纹身还在 |
| [18:54] | Okay, sorry, but this… | 好了 抱歉 这… |
| [18:56] | Um… no, this doesn’t make sense. | 不对 这说不通啊 |
| [18:57] | I mean, this isn’t how biology works. | 生物学原理上说不通 |
| [18:59] | That’s what the Anuk-ite does. | 阿诺伊特就是这样 |
| [19:02] | It finds a body and it takes its face. | 它找到尸体 会夺走尸体的脸 |
| [19:05] | It takes the whole identity of that person. | 完全取代那个人的身份 |
| [19:07] | Not my daughter. | 不要是我女儿 |
| [19:12] | No, not my daughter. | 不 不要是我女儿 |
| [19:19] | There’s a way to find out. | 我们有办法查明真相 |
| [19:21] | Paging Doctor Bender. | 呼叫本德尔医生 |
| [19:23] | Paging Doctor Bender, please. | 呼叫本德尔医生 请赶紧过来 |
| [19:34] | Step one, complete. | 第一步 完成 |
| [19:37] | Now how do we turn this thing on? | 我们要怎么启动这玩意儿 |
| [19:42] | We read the manual. | 按照说明书来 |
| [19:57] | Look. | 看 |
| [19:58] | See that image artifacting? | 看到那个图像伪影了吗 |
| [20:00] | That means the bullet is ferromagnetic, probably steel. | 说明子弹有铁磁性 估计是钢 |
| [20:03] | It’ll react in the MRI. | 在核磁共振中会有反应 |
| [20:05] | We’ll increase the magnet’s power | 接着增强磁力 |
| [20:06] | and the machine will pull the bullet right out. | 机器就会把子弹弄出来 |
| [20:09] | Ready? It could get messy. | 准备好了吗 场面会很难看 |
| [20:11] | I’ve seen messy. Go for it. | 我见过不少难看场面 来吧 |
| [20:22] | We can’t do this. | 不能这么做 |
| [20:24] | – What are you talking about? – The bullet. | -你在说什么 -子弹 |
| [20:28] | It’s not just steel. | 不只是钢的 |
| [20:30] | See those fragments around it? | 看到周围这些碎片了吗 |
| [20:31] | That’s silver. | 是银的 |
| [20:33] | The bullet was coated with it. | 子弹镀了层银 |
| [20:35] | Silver won’t react in the MRI. | 银在核磁共振中不会有反应 |
| [20:37] | We pull that bullet out and he’ll start to heal. | 把子弹取出来后 他就会开始自愈 |
| [20:40] | – Healing is good. – But he’s a Hellhound. | -自愈是好事啊 -但他是地狱恶犬 |
| [20:42] | He’ll heat up. | 他会发热 |
| [20:43] | When he does, | 等他发热了 |
| [20:43] | that silver is going to melt and seep right into his brain. | 银就会熔化 渗入他的脑袋 |
| [20:47] | So what’s a little silver? | 这么一点银能怎么样 |
| [20:49] | Argyria. Silver poisoning. | 银质沉着症 银中毒 |
| [20:51] | And we have no way of getting it out. | 而且我们没办法排出银 |
| [20:54] | So if we take out the bullets, he dies again. | 如果我们取出子弹 他会再死一次 |
| [21:01] | I won’t do that. | 我不会那么做 |
| [21:02] | Just call her and tell her not to go anywhere near the school. | 打给她 告诉她别靠近学校 |
| [21:06] | Tell her that there’s someone or something | 告诉她学校附近有人或某种东西 |
| [21:07] | hunting for someone like her. | 正在找她这样的人 |
| [21:09] | You have to stop talking about this. | 你别再说这事了 |
| [21:12] | If she shows up, | 如果她出现了 |
| [21:16] | at least you’ll know what happened to your family, | 至少你会知道你的家人出了什么事 |
| [21:18] | what happened to your daughter. | 你的女儿出了什么事 |
| [21:27] | I’ll do it for you. | 我替你打吧 |
| [21:51] | That’s her name? | 她叫这个对吗 |
| [21:53] | That’s your daughter’s name? | 这是你女儿的名字吧 |
| [21:56] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
| [21:59] | My daughter’s name is Quinn. | 我女儿叫奎恩 |
| [22:14] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
| [22:16] | Yeah, if we had more time, | 对 如果有更多时间 |
| [22:18] | I’m sure we could figure something out, but we don’t. | 我们肯定能想到办法 但没时间了 |
| [22:20] | Someone is gonna come through that door | 随时会有人进来 |
| [22:21] | any second now and bust us. | 我们就会被发现 |
| [22:23] | Our last shot at figuring out how to beat the Anuk-ite | 打败阿诺伊特的最后机会 |
| [22:25] | might be lying on that table, | 可能就在那张桌子上 |
| [22:26] | so we need to make a decision right now. | 我们得立刻做决定 |
| [22:28] | You don’t mean decide, you mean do it. | 你说的不是做决定 而是赶紧动手 |
| [22:31] | Yeah, I think it’s the right decision. | 对 我觉得那是正确的决定 |
| [22:35] | If it were Parrish, he’d want us to do it. | 换作帕里什 他也希望我们那么做 |
| [22:37] | He’d sacrifice his life for everyone in Beacon Hills. | 他愿意为比肯山的人牺牲自己 |
| [22:39] | But Parrish would be able to make the decision himself. | 但帕里什可以自己做决定 |
| [22:42] | We don’t know what Halwyn would do. | 我们不知道霍威会怎么做 |
| [22:44] | We kind of do. | 我们其实知道 |
| [22:46] | He built Eichen. | 他创造了艾兴 |
| [22:47] | He froze himself for 100 years | 他把自己冰冻了一百年 |
| [22:49] | so that he could be ready to fight the Anuk-ite. | 好让自己准备好与阿诺伊特作战 |
| [22:51] | The first thing he does | 他苏醒后第一件事 |
| [22:53] | when he’s unfrozen is start hunting the thing. | 就是开始搜寻那玩意儿 |
| [22:56] | If that’s the only thing he’s ever cared about… | 如果那是他唯一在乎的事 |
| [22:59] | Then he’d want us to do this. | 那他肯定会希望我们这么做 |
| [23:19] | These tunnels go on forever, | 这些隧道没有尽头 |
| [23:20] | and we’ve been down here for hours. | 我们下来好几个小时了 |
| [23:21] | No real news from the last time you said it 20 minutes ago. | 这跟你二十分钟前说的话没有任何差别 |
| [23:24] | I wasn’t doubting the plan 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前我并不怀疑这计划 |
| [23:27] | If you’re so concerned, just go. | 如果你这么担心 那就走吧 |
| [23:30] | I mean, no one’s forcing you to stay here. | 又没人逼你留在这里 |
| [23:32] | Yeah, and leave you and our army in charge of my survival? | 难道让你和我们的军队掌控我的生死吗 |
| [23:35] | Don’t think so. | 想都别想 |
| [23:36] | Whatever it takes just to save your own ass, | 你总是只想着救你自己的小命 |
| [23:38] | and just nobody else’s. | 完全不考虑别人 |
| [23:39] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是在这里吗 |
| [23:41] | Maybe I wanna be in the pack. | 或许我想留在族群里 |
| [23:42] | Yeah, right. | 对啊 |
| [23:45] | You, you expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会相信吗 |
| [23:49] | A pack is about trust. | 族群看重的是信任 |
| [23:52] | I mean, the first thing | 你最先想到的 |
| [23:53] | you’d do is figure out a way to kill all of us. | 就是想办法杀了大家 |
| [23:56] | And it doesn’t matter who forgets. | 谁忘了并不重要 |
| [24:00] | I won’t. | 我不会忘 |
| [24:02] | I saw Scott’s mom. | 我看到了斯科特的妈妈 |
| [24:04] | I saw what you did. | 我看到了你所做的 |
| [24:07] | And as much as I’m terrified of what’s down here, | 虽然我很害怕在这下面会遇到什么 |
| [24:11] | I’m way more terrified of turning my back on you. | 但我更害怕跟你背靠背作战 |
| [24:54] | That’s her, isn’t it? | 就是她 对吧 |
| [24:58] | Well, what are you planning on doing? | 你们打算怎么做 |
| [25:03] | You, you’re not going to try to hurt her, | 你们不会伤害她吧 |
| [25:04] | are you? That’s my daughter. | 不会吧 她是我的女儿 |
| [25:06] | We’re gonna do what we have to do. | 我们会采取必要的行动 |
| [25:09] | What exactly does that mean? | 你这话到底什么意思 |
| [25:11] | Just stay back. | 退后 |
| [25:19] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
| [25:20] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
| [25:43] | – Something’s wrong. – What is it? | -不对劲 -怎么了 |
| [25:46] | His heartbeat. | 他的心跳 |
| [25:50] | It’s too fast and erratic. | 太快了 而且不稳定 |
| [26:00] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 关掉 关掉 |
| [26:08] | Hurry! | 快点 |
| [26:26] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
| [26:34] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
| [26:36] | The Anuk-ite is destroying our city, that’s what’s happening. | 阿诺伊特正在摧毁我们的家园 |
| [26:39] | And we need you to tell us how to kill it. | 我们想知道怎么杀了他 |
| [26:41] | – Malia. – Does it have any weaknesses? | -玛丽亚 -它有什么弱点吗 |
| [26:42] | Is there a weapon that we can use? | 有什么武器可以用吗 |
| [26:44] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
| [26:57] | What did you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
| [27:02] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
| [27:22] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找一个人 |
| [27:26] | Someone like me. | 一个像我一样的人 |
| [27:28] | You’re not my daughter. | 你不是我女儿 |
| [27:40] | You killed her. You killed my daughter. | 你杀了她 你杀了我女儿 |
| [27:42] | You killed all of them. | 你把他们都杀了 |
| [27:44] | Tell me who it is. | 告诉我是谁 |
| [27:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [27:50] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [27:51] | – Where’s he? – I don’t know. | -他去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
| [28:06] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
| [28:07] | I don’t know, but we gotta find him. | 我不知道 但是我们得找到他 |
| [28:10] | All right, get up, I can’t leave you. | 站起来 我不能让你一个人 |
| [28:13] | Wait, wait, something’s happening. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
| [28:14] | We need, we need to figure it out. | 我们得搞清楚 |
| [28:16] | So figure it out. | 那你快想想 |
| [28:27] | I can’t… | 我没办法 |
| [28:28] | You can’t take pain if you don’t care. | 如果你不在乎 就不能带走疼痛 |
| [28:44] | Wait, I’ll stay. Go find Quinn. | 我留下 你去找奎恩 |
| [28:46] | we need to face her together. | 我们得一起面对她 |
| [28:47] | I can’t leave her. | 我不能丢下她 |
| [28:49] | Go. | 快去 |
| [28:52] | What if she finds Aaron first? | 如果她先找到艾伦怎么办 |
| [28:53] | How am I supposed to fight both of them? | 我要怎么战胜他们两个 |
| [28:56] | Liam, look, man… | 利亚姆 听着 |
| [28:57] | it’s okay to be afraid. | 害怕没关系 |
| [28:59] | Just don’t let it stop you, okay? | 但不要让恐惧阻挡你 |
| [29:03] | You’ve got this. | 你可以的 |
| [29:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
| [29:30] | Theo. Hey, Theo… Theo, don’t fight him! | 西奥 西奥 别跟他打 |
| [29:33] | It’s what he wants! | 那正是他想要的 |
| [30:14] | Hold on, Mrs. Finch. | 坚持住 芬奇夫人 |
| [30:16] | We’re gonna get help. | 马上就有人来帮我们了 |
| [30:17] | You just, you need to hold on a little bit longer, okay? | 只要 你只要再多坚持会儿 好吗 |
| [30:27] | Mrs. Finch? Hey, I need you to look at me, okay? | 芬奇夫人 看着我 |
| [30:30] | You have to trigger your healing. | 你得激发你的治愈力 |
| [30:33] | You need to shift. | 你需要变身 |
| [30:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [30:37] | It was the only way to revive you. | 那是唯一可以救你的方法 |
| [30:40] | Revive me so I can die? | 复活我再让我去死吗 |
| [30:41] | No, so you could help us. | 不是 是想让你帮我们 |
| [30:43] | Tell us how to stop it. | 告诉我们怎么阻止它 |
| [30:44] | You can’t stop it. | 无法阻止它 |
| [30:47] | You can’t kill it. | 也无法杀死它 |
| [30:49] | But you did. | 但是你做到了 |
| [30:51] | I trapped it. | 我困住了它 |
| [30:52] | Well, how do we do that? | 怎么做到的 |
| [30:54] | Don’t let it find its other half. | 不要让它找到另一半 |
| [30:56] | How do we know it hasn’t found it already? | 我们怎么知道它现在找没找到 |
| [30:58] | Because you wouldn’t be alive to tell me. | 如果它找到了 你们就不会活到现在了 |
| [31:02] | Keep them apart. | 让它们处于分离状态 |
| [31:06] | It’s still weak. | 它还很虚弱 |
| [31:07] | One of them isn’t so weak, | 它们中的一个没有那么弱 |
| [31:09] | it’s supernatural. | 而且还有超自然能力 |
| [31:10] | – Shapeshifter? – A werewolf. | -变形怪吗 -狼人 |
| [31:13] | You can’t let the two halves merge. | 不能让它们合二为一 |
| [31:16] | If you do, | 如果它们合体了 |
| [31:19] | you won’t be able to catch it. | 就再也抓不到了 |
| [31:23] | We shouldn’t have done this. | 我们不应该这么做的 |
| [31:24] | I am so sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
| [31:29] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
| [31:33] | If it finds its other half, | 如果它们找到了彼此 |
| [31:36] | if the two become one, | 如果它们合体了 |
| [31:42] | do not look. | 不要直视它 |
| [31:47] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
| [31:51] | It will kill you with a look. | 它能通过眼神杀死你 |
| [32:32] | Stay afraid. Stay afraid. | 保持恐惧 保持恐惧 |
| [33:14] | It’s my fault. I pushed her away. | 是我的错 是我把她推开了 |
| [33:17] | Mrs. Finch, please, you have to trigger your healing. | 芬奇夫人 你必须激活你的治愈力 |
| [33:22] | I forced her to run to them, | 我逼她去找他们 |
| [33:23] | I forced her to hide who she was. | 我逼她隐藏自我 |
| [33:26] | You need to shift, or you’re gonna die. | 你得变身 否则你会死的 |
| [33:29] | Do you get it? You’ll die. | 你听到了吗 你会死的 |
| [33:31] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
| [33:34] | Mrs. Finch? | 芬奇夫人 |
| [33:37] | Shift, okay? | 变身 听到了吗 |
| [33:39] | You need to do it right now. Shift! | 现在立刻马上 变身 |
| [33:41] | Quinn… | 奎恩 |
| [33:42] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
| [33:44] | Your daughter’s gone. Quinn is dead. | 你的女儿不在了 奎恩死了 |
| [35:56] | We have to run. | 我们得赶快走 |
| [36:01] | What are you doing? Quinn and Aaron merged, | 你干什么 奎恩和艾伦合体了 |
| [36:02] | – we have to stop them. – You can’t. | -我们得阻止他们 -你阻止不了 |
| [36:04] | You can’t look at it. | 你不能直视它 |
| [36:05] | If you do, it’ll kill you. | 如果你直视它 你会死的 |
| [36:51] | How do we fight something we can’t look at? | 如果我们不能看它 要怎么战胜它 |
| [36:54] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
| [36:55] | We have to learn to fight without our eyes. | 我们要学会不用眼睛战斗 |
| [36:58] | Fight without seeing, that means… | 不用视力战斗 也就是说… |
| [37:01] | Deucalion. | 丢卡利翁 |
| [37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [37:36] | Kind of a mess, huh? | 有点乱 对吧 |
| [37:42] | There’s too much blood, you should just get in the shower. | 血迹太多了 你需要冲个澡 |
| [37:52] | You’ve seen me naked. | 你看过我的裸体 |
| [39:45] | Not what you were hoping to find? | 不是你想找到的吗 |
| [39:50] | You’ll forgive me | 希望你能原谅 |
| [39:51] | for not looking you in the eye while talking. | 我在说话时没有看着你的眼睛 |
| [39:55] | I’ve heard the stories of how lethal it can be. | 我听说过 看你会致命 |
| [40:00] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
| [40:03] | You want your freedom. | 你想要自由 |
| [40:05] | That means getting rid of people like Scott McCall. | 所以你要除掉像斯科特·麦高那样的人 |
| [40:09] | The Alpha. | 那个阿尔法狼 |
| [40:10] | That’s right. | 对 |
| [40:12] | We both know you can’t match him in a physical fight. | 我们都知道肉搏的话你赢不了他 |
| [40:16] | You might be able to kill him with a look, | 也许你能通过眼神杀了它 |
| [40:18] | but you’d be surprised at how resourceful he can be. | 但你会惊奇于他有多聪明 |
| [40:22] | Your offer? | 你有什么建议 |
| [40:25] | I will weaken him for you | 我可以帮你 |
| [40:27] | with the proper poison. | 通过用毒让他变弱 |
| [40:30] | Then, you kill him and his friends, | 然后 你杀了他和他的朋友们 |
| [40:33] | and that will give you all the fear you need | 这样你就能得到足够多的恐惧 |
| [40:36] | to never be caught again. | 你再也不会被抓到 |
| [40:39] | And you? | 那你想要什么 |
| [40:42] | I’ll drive every last one of their kind from Beacon Hills. | 我会把他们那种人全部从比肯山赶出去 |
| [40:47] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
| [40:49] | A silver bullet. | 一枚银弹 |
| [40:51] | Every legend has a little truth to it. | 每个传说至少有一部分是真实的 |
| [40:55] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
| [40:57] | The legend is, | 传说中提到 |
| [40:58] | is that you need silver to kill a werewolf. | 你需要银器来杀死一个狼人 |
| [41:02] | The truth? | 而真相是 |
| [41:04] | You need an Argent. | 你需要一名阿金斯 |