时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[00:37] | An Argent asks me to meet him alone in the middle of the night? | 一位阿金斯约我半夜见面 |
[00:41] | I bring a gun. | 必须带枪 |
[00:43] | Now, how about you put yours on the dashboard where I can see it. | 你把你的枪也放在仪表盘上让我看到 |
[00:46] | Slowly, please. | 慢点 谢谢 |
[00:56] | Good? | 好了吗 |
[00:57] | Let’s not forget the sidearm in your waistband. | 别忘了你腰带上的备用枪 |
[01:06] | The blade in your sleeve? | 还有袖子里的匕首 |
[01:07] | You think I have a knife up my sleeve? | 你觉得我袖子里有把刀吗 |
[01:13] | You wanna leave me completely defenseless? | 你想让我手无寸铁吗 |
[01:15] | You’re lucky I’m not handcuffing you to the door. | 我没把你绑在车上就算你幸运了 |
[01:20] | May I? | 可以了吗 |
[01:31] | You trying to insult me with a bribe? | 你是在用匕首侮辱我吗 |
[01:33] | It’s payment for anyone willing to give information. | 愿意为我提供消息的可以得到它 |
[01:36] | You’re going to need more than this | 要想听到什么消息 |
[01:38] | if you want anyone to talk, | 需要的可不止这个 |
[01:42] | and it’s not about greed. | 而且重点不在于贪婪 |
[01:43] | Fear? | 是恐惧吗 |
[01:46] | Superstition. | 迷信 |
[01:48] | What kind? | 哪种迷信 |
[01:49] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[01:51] | Capitao, I came here specifically | 警长 我来这里 |
[01:54] | to find out things I don’t wanna know. | 为的就是查清我不想知道的事 |
[01:57] | Tell me what everyone’s so afraid of down here. | 告诉我大家都在害怕什么 |
[02:00] | You might be surprised at how open-minded I can be. | 你可能会惊讶于我的接受能力 |
[02:16] | It began with a mass murder. | 一切始于一场大屠杀 |
[02:31] | We found twelve bodies. | 我们发现了十二具尸体 |
[02:33] | No identities, no suspects, no clues. | 没有身份 没有嫌疑犯 没有线索 |
[02:43] | We started an investigation, | 开始进行调查 |
[02:45] | bringing in every available man to find the killers. | 动用所有力量查找凶手 |
[02:48] | But we weren’t the only ones looking. | 但寻找的人不止我们 |
[02:51] | Someone else wanted to know who had done this. | 还有人想知道是谁做的 |
[02:55] | Someone who wanted to find the killers more than we did. | 有人比我们还想找到凶手 |
[03:02] | Someone angry, | 那人很愤怒 |
[03:04] | very angry. | 非常愤怒 |
[03:29] | He came in broad daylight. | 他在光天化日之下出场 |
[03:31] | Attacking in silence. | 默不作声地动手 |
[03:37] | They said he moved with impossible speed. | 他们说他的速度无法匹敌 |
[03:40] | His teeth as sharp as razors. | 牙齿尖利得像剃刀 |
[03:44] | He stood more than eight feet tall. | 身长超过两米四 |
[03:48] | Eight feet? | 两米四 |
[03:49] | Small towns, big superstitions. | 镇子小 比较迷信 |
[03:53] | What happened next? | 后来呢 |
[03:55] | It came at them with incredible strength. | 它出手时力量庞大无比 |
[03:59] | And what happened then, was desumano. | 后来发生了什么 便不得而知了 |
[04:04] | They said his eyes glowed. | 他们说他的眼睛会发光 |
[04:07] | Blue? | 蓝色吗 |
[04:09] | You’ve seen them? | 你见过吗 |
[04:11] | Up close. | 亲眼见过 |
[04:12] | So you believe it, too? | 你也信吗 |
[04:15] | You believe in werewolves? | 你相信狼人吗 |
[04:16] | I believe | 我相信 |
[04:19] | in Derek Hale. | 德里克·霍尔 |
[04:33] | Please don’t kill me. Please, no. | 请别杀我 求你了 不要 |
[04:38] | Let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[04:39] | Say it. | 说 |
[04:42] | Lobisomem. Wolfman. | 狼人 半狼半人 |
[04:45] | So, you know what I can do. | 所以你知道我的能力 |
[04:52] | Why are you hunting werewolves? | 你为什么要猎杀狼人 |
[04:54] | Because of you. He wants you. | 因为你 他想找你 |
[04:56] | He doesn’t care about the others, he only wants you. | 他不在乎其他人 只想找你 |
[04:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:04] | Who wants me? | 谁想找我 |
[05:06] | They all said the same thing. | 他们都说了同样的话 |
[05:09] | Gerard. | 杰勒德 |
[05:12] | I need to find Derek Hale. | 我需要找到德里克·霍尔 |
[05:13] | You can’t just find him. | 你轻易找不到他 |
[05:15] | They said he turned into a wolf | 他们说他变身为狼 |
[05:17] | and disappeared into the fog. | 消失在一片大雾里了 |
[05:19] | He drove a car. | 他开车走的 |
[05:20] | The lobisomem drives no car. | 狼人绝不开车 |
[05:23] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[05:24] | he drove. | 他开了车 |
[06:19] | There were twelve bodies. | 出现了十二具尸体 |
[06:22] | Interpol put out a red alert for Derek Hale. | 国际刑警组发布红色警报通缉德里克·霍尔 |
[06:27] | Who would believe me if I tried to tell them the truth? | 就算我说出真相 谁会相信我呢 |
[06:38] | Do you know it? | 你知道这里吗 |
[06:41] | That’s where all of this started. | 一切始于这里 |
[06:45] | And where it’s all gonna end. | 也将于这里结束 |
[07:36] | Take a good look. | 看清楚 |
[07:40] | We keep that current of electricity coursing through him | 不断用电流冲击他 |
[07:43] | because otherwise he’d rip through his bindings. | 是为了防止他挣脱锁链 |
[07:46] | Because otherwise he’d break free | 防止他冲开束缚 |
[07:52] | and kill us. | 杀了我们 |
[07:54] | I’d start with you. | 我会先杀你 |
[08:01] | The people who came before us | 我们的先人 |
[08:02] | used arrows and crossbows to fight them. | 用弓和箭对付他们 |
[08:06] | This is all they had to protect themselves, | 他们只有这些来保护自己 |
[08:09] | a sliver of wood. | 一根木头 |
[08:11] | While he has claws that can cut into bone, | 而他却有着能咬碎骨头的利爪 |
[08:14] | and fangs to tear us apart. | 能撕破皮肉的尖牙 |
[08:17] | He’s stronger, faster, | 他更强 更快 |
[08:19] | and his ability to heal can only be described as extraordinary. | 还有着非同寻常的自愈能力 |
[08:28] | You, | 你 |
[08:32] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:34] | Sydney. | 希尼 |
[08:37] | You’ve seen them up close. | 你近距离看过他们 |
[08:40] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[08:43] | There was a lacrosse game. | 当时是曲棍球比赛 |
[08:45] | We got trapped in the library. | 我们被困在了图书馆里 |
[08:47] | And what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[08:48] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[08:50] | All we could do was hide. | 我们只能躲着 |
[08:53] | That’s okay, Sydney, | 没关系 希尼 |
[08:54] | I did the same thing. | 我也一样 |
[08:57] | Until I got tired of hiding, | 直到我厌倦了躲藏 |
[09:00] | tired of being afraid. | 厌倦了害怕 |
[09:03] | And I decided it’s their turn to be afraid. | 我决定应该轮到他们害怕 |
[09:13] | It’s their turn! | 轮到他们了 |
[09:23] | Their turn to hide. | 轮到他们躲藏 |
[09:53] | Their turn to be alone. | 轮到他们孤身一人 |
[10:06] | Their turn to run. | 轮到他们四处逃命 |
[10:18] | Deputy Farrell. Is there a problem? | 费雷尔警员 有什么问题吗 |
[10:21] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[10:23] | Then why’d you pull me over? | 那你为什么让我停车 |
[10:25] | To give you some advice. | 为了给你提点建议 |
[10:27] | Stay out of the way, | 别碍事 |
[10:30] | we’re not coming for you. | 我们不是想对付你 |
[10:34] | If you’re coming for my friends, | 如果你们想对付我的朋友 |
[10:37] | you’re coming for me. | 就是在对付我 |
[11:02] | Their turn to be hunted. | 轮到他们被追捕 |
[11:08] | I was alone when I killed that Hellhound. | 我孤身一人杀掉了那只地狱恶犬 |
[11:11] | A creature they said couldn’t be killed. | 一只据说无法被杀死的生物 |
[11:24] | You know who else was alone? | 你知道还有谁孤军奋战吗 |
[11:29] | Nolan, come here. | 诺兰 你来 |
[11:35] | You wanna know what Nolan did? | 想知道诺兰做了什么吗 |
[11:38] | On his own, | 他一个人 |
[11:39] | late at night, | 在深夜 |
[11:41] | he risked his life to try to take out Scott McCall, | 冒着生命危险去暗杀斯科特·麦高 |
[11:45] | the Alpha. | 那只阿尔法狼 |
[11:49] | This sixteen-year-old boy put enough bullets in that house, | 这位十六岁男孩往那栋房子里射了很多枪 |
[11:51] | I’m surprised it’s still standing. | 房子没塌都是奇迹 |
[11:59] | You won’t have to be alone. | 你们不必孤军奋战 |
[12:05] | Thanks to Gerard, you have an armory. | 多亏杰勒德 我们有武器库 |
[12:08] | Guns, weapons. | 枪 武器 |
[12:10] | And most of all, you have each other. | 更重要的是 你们有彼此 |
[12:15] | I don’t wanna pretend that this will be easy. | 我不会假装这件事很简单 |
[12:17] | I know it goes against our nature as protectors. | 我知道这与我们保护者的天性相悖 |
[12:21] | But you’re gonna have to be like Nolan and Sydney. | 但你们必须要像诺兰和希尼一样 |
[12:25] | Keep their bravery in mind | 你们今晚走出去时 |
[12:27] | when you step out tonight | 要记住他们的勇敢 |
[12:28] | and do what you know you have to do. | 做你知道必须做的事 |
[12:42] | Sydney. | 希尼 |
[12:47] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[12:53] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[13:03] | Help yourselves. | 大家自便 |
[13:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[13:17] | What have you done with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[13:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[13:22] | Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊在哪里 |
[13:26] | Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊在哪里 |
[13:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[13:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[14:03] | Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊在哪 |
[14:27] | Doesn’t feel good, does it? | 感觉不好吧 |
[14:31] | You know why they’re looking at you like that? | 你知道他们为什么这么看着你吗 |
[14:34] | They’re afraid of me? | 因为他们怕我吗 |
[14:36] | They’re afraid of what you’re gonna say, | 因为他们怕你接下来要说的话 |
[14:37] | and who you’re gonna say it to. | 以及你要对谁说 |
[14:39] | Nobody trusts you anymore. | 已经没有人相信你了 |
[14:41] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 |
[14:42] | How come you texted me back? | 你为什么要回我的短信 |
[14:44] | ‘Cause maybe this time I’ll kick your ass. | 因为这次我会给你点颜色看看 |
[14:47] | I said I was going to help. | 我说了我会帮忙的 |
[14:49] | I can show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[14:50] | Something I know you’re gonna wanna see. | 给你看你想看的东西 |
[14:53] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[14:54] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[14:55] | – Why don’t you just tell me what it is? – Because I had a plan. | -不如直接告诉我是什么 -我有计划的 |
[14:57] | You? You have a plan? | 你 你有计划 |
[14:58] | Yeah. Yeah, I… | 是的 我 |
[15:01] | I’m gonna show you what you need to see at the hospital. | 我要带你去医院看你想看的东西 |
[15:03] | Then you’re gonna kick my ass, so Miss Monroe thinks | 然后你再给我点颜色看看 |
[15:05] | that you had to beat the information out of me. | 这样门罗老师就会以为是你逼供的 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I’m good with that plan. | 我觉得这个计划没问题 |
[15:17] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[15:24] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[15:27] | Hello, Lydia. | 你好 莉迪亚 |
[15:29] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[15:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[15:33] | Looking for Malia. What are you doing here? | 我在找玛丽亚 你在这儿干什么 |
[15:36] | Looking for Scott, | 找斯科特 |
[15:39] | obviously. | 很明显 |
[15:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:44] | Why are you looking for Malia? | 你找玛丽亚干什么 |
[15:47] | Parental concern. | 作为家长的关心 |
[15:49] | Why didn’t you just call Scott? | 你为什么不直接打给斯科特 |
[15:51] | Why didn’t you call Malia? | 那你为什么不直接打给玛丽亚 |
[15:52] | This… We’re not… This is… | 这个 我们 这… |
[15:53] | We’re not getting very far with this conversation. | 我们还是别聊这个话题了 |
[15:57] | I can’t reach him. | 我联系不上他 |
[15:58] | Well, I can’t reach her, or anyone. | 我也联系不上她和其他人 |
[15:59] | There’s reports that several cell phone towers in the area are down. | 有报道说这区的几座电话塔都停了 |
[16:02] | Okay. That’s definitely cause for concern. | 好吧 这绝对不是什么好事 |
[16:04] | It’s more than that. | 还不止呢 |
[16:07] | Monroe and Gerard? | 门罗和杰勒德 |
[16:08] | They’re cutting us off from the outside. | 他们要切断我们和外面的联系 |
[16:09] | And from each other. | 还有我们之间的联系 |
[16:10] | Which likely means that | 这很可能说明 |
[16:11] | they’ve already started amassing troops on their side. | 他们已经开始召集自己的军队了 |
[16:14] | Then we better find ours. | 那我们最好也召集一支军队 |
[16:42] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[16:43] | You could’ve called. | 你应该先打个电话的 |
[16:45] | You don’t have a phone. | 你又没有电话 |
[16:48] | I should probably get one. | 我应该买一个的 |
[17:15] | Either of you know the term for what I’m doing? | 你们俩有谁知道我在干什么吗 |
[17:19] | Echolocation. | 回声定位 |
[17:20] | You did your homework. | 你做过功课了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I looked a few things up. | 查了点东西 |
[17:22] | And now you think you can learn in just one day | 你觉得我几年才学会的东西 |
[17:25] | what took me years to master? | 你一天就能掌握吗 |
[17:26] | We were hoping for maybe a few highlights. | 我们觉得可能学一点精华之处 |
[17:29] | Yeah, or anything that can help us | 或者有什么能帮我们做到 |
[17:30] | fight the Anuk-ite without looking at it. | 不看阿诺伊特也能跟他打的 |
[17:32] | Fighting blind is one thing. | 蒙眼打是一回事 |
[17:34] | You haven’t even learned to walk yet. | 你连蒙眼走都还没学呢 |
[17:37] | An Orientation and Mobility specialist | 一位盲人行动训练员 |
[17:39] | has to practice blindfolded with a white cane | 在拿到证书之前 |
[17:41] | for at least a hundred and twenty hours | 要花120小时训练 |
[17:43] | before becoming certified. | 如何蒙眼使用白手杖 |
[17:46] | I can’t teach you to walk and fight in less than twenty-four. | 不到24小时的时间 我教不会你们走和打的 |
[17:49] | Look, we know the odds are bad. | 我知道这个可能性不大 |
[17:51] | But Gerard’s got an army. | 但杰勒德有支军队 |
[17:53] | There’s a creature that can scare ordinary people into becoming killers. | 还有个怪物能把普通人吓成杀手 |
[17:57] | The creature now capable of killing you with just a look. | 这个怪物现在可以看你一眼就把你杀死 |
[18:01] | You saw them, didn’t you? | 你见过他们的 对吗 |
[18:02] | We saw people turn to stone. | 我们见过人被变成石头 |
[18:04] | So why aren’t all of you running for your lives? | 所以你们为什么不逃命去呢 |
[18:08] | Because we don’t run. | 因为我们从来不逃 |
[18:10] | Now that sounds like an Alpha. | 这才像个阿尔法 |
[18:16] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:28] | See that guy? | 看见那个人了吗 |
[18:30] | – That’s why we didn’t come in the front door. – Who is he? | -所以我们不从前门进来 -他是谁 |
[18:33] | He’s with Monroe. | 和门罗一起的 |
[18:37] | He was there last night. | 他昨晚也在 |
[18:37] | They handed him a gun like everyone else. | 他们也给了他一把枪 |
[18:41] | You see that, that nurse right there? | 你看到那边那个护士了吗 |
[18:43] | She was standing right behind me. | 她当时就站在我后面 |
[18:48] | There’s more than you think | 他们的人数比你想的要多 |
[18:49] | and they’re not just Hunters. | 他们也不光是猎人 |
[18:51] | It’s anyone and everyone who’s willing to pick up a gun. | 只要愿意拿起枪 谁都可以加入 |
[18:55] | Last night they were teaching them how to use them, | 昨晚他们在教那些人怎么用枪 |
[18:57] | how to load clips, what to do if the gun jams. | 怎么装弹 枪卡住了怎么办 |
[19:01] | Nurses? | 护士吗 |
[19:04] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[19:05] | So this is what you wanted to show me? | 你就是想给我看这个对吗 |
[19:07] | That people hate us? | 大家都恨我们 |
[19:09] | I could’ve figured this out on my own. | 这我自己都能想明白 |
[19:11] | But it’s not just that. | 不止这些 |
[19:14] | Come with me, okay? | 跟我来 |
[19:19] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[19:25] | Unfortunately, there’s one crucial difference | 不幸的是 教你们蒙眼打 |
[19:27] | to teaching you how to fight blind. | 最大的不同在于 |
[19:30] | We’re not really blind. | 我们不是真盲 |
[19:31] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[19:33] | Unless you spend the next few days | 除非你接下来几天 |
[19:35] | walking around wearing a blindfold, | 都蒙着眼过 |
[19:36] | all the Anuk-ite really has to do is get you to open your eyes. | 不然阿诺伊特只需要让你睁眼就行 |
[19:40] | So we keep our eyes shut. | 所以我们会一直闭着眼 |
[19:42] | You think it’s that easy? | 你以为很简单吗 |
[19:43] | What happens to your eyes when you’re afraid? | 你害怕的时候眼睛会怎样 |
[19:45] | They open wide. | 眼睛会张大 |
[19:47] | To gather more light and send more data to the brain | 为了更聚光 给大脑传递更多信息 |
[19:49] | so you can better handle whatever threat lies in front of you. | 让你更好地应对面前的危险 |
[19:51] | I can keep my eyes closed. | 我可以一直闭着眼 |
[19:52] | Well, go ahead, close them. | 那就试试吧 闭着眼 |
[20:02] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[20:03] | I get it. It’s gonna be a lot harder than I thought. | 我懂了 比我想得要难很多 |
[20:05] | But not impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[20:08] | What’s next? | 接下来是什么 |
[20:09] | In schools for the blind, it’s called “Sleep-shade training.” | 在盲校 这叫”眼罩训练” |
[20:13] | We’ll use regular blindfolds. | 我们就用普通眼罩 |
[20:16] | And we’ll start with echolocation. | 我们从回声定位教起 |
[20:20] | Sound. | 声 |
[20:20] | Then I’ll show you how to use thermoception. | 然后我会教你们怎么用热觉 |
[20:22] | Heat. | 热 |
[20:24] | Equilibrioception. | 平衡感 |
[20:26] | Balance. | 平衡 |
[20:28] | And proprioception. | 本体感受 |
[20:30] | Pressure. | 压力 |
[20:33] | You did good. | 你说得挺好 |
[20:35] | Go ahead. | 戴上吧 |
[20:42] | There’s another vault? | 还有座保险库 |
[20:44] | More than one Hale, | 不止一个霍尔家的人 |
[20:46] | more than one vault. | 就不止一座保险库 |
[20:49] | I get the need to keep your feet from the fire, | 我知道你不想引火烧身 |
[20:52] | but I also don’t think you wanna see | 但我想你也不愿意看到 |
[20:53] | Beacon Hills burn to the ground. | 比肯山被夷为平地 |
[20:56] | You’re asking me to come back? | 你是在求我回来吗 |
[20:58] | How about, admitting with great difficulty that we need you? | 不如说是艰难地承认我们需要你 |
[21:02] | That sounds more like an Argent. | 这才更像阿金斯的风格 |
[21:03] | And protecting Beacon Hills sounds more like a Hale. | 保护比肯山才更像是霍尔家的人 |
[21:06] | Hey, if I go back, it’s not for Beacon Hills. | 就算我回去 也不是为了比肯山 |
[21:09] | And there’s something I gotta take care of first. | 我得先处理个东西 |
[21:12] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[21:13] | Whoever murdered that pack in Brazil, | 在巴西杀害那个族群的人 |
[21:14] | they were looking for this. | 他们在找这个东西 |
[21:16] | And I’m gonna make sure they never find it. | 我得确保他们永远找不到 |
[21:17] | Get rid of it. | 处理掉 |
[21:18] | You know it’s not just a poison. | 你知道这不只是毒药 |
[21:21] | Maybe they want it because it’s an antidote. | 也许他们想要是因为这是解药 |
[21:24] | Is that why Gerard wants it? | 所以杰勒德才想要吗 |
[21:26] | Well, that sounds like you already know the answer. | 看来你已经知道答案了 |
[21:28] | So you want me to help you stop him | 你想要我帮你阻止他 |
[21:30] | when you’re the one who brought him back? | 可他是被你招惹回来的 |
[21:33] | Gerard knew more about the Beast than any of us. | 杰勒德是最了解野兽的人 |
[21:36] | So, like it or not, he was the ally we needed at the time. | 也许你不乐意 当时他是我们急需的盟友 |
[21:42] | But you’re the one we need right now. | 但现在我们需要你 |
[21:46] | – Federal agents! – Dont’ move! | -联调局探员 -别动 |
[21:48] | Put your hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[22:10] | Hey, handsome. | 帅哥 |
[22:13] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[22:20] | Normal humans use Echolocation by creating sounds, | 普通人通过制造声音进行回声定位 |
[22:24] | like clicking the tongue against the roof of the mouth. | 比如用舌头轻击上颚 |
[22:26] | Since your hearing is a hundred times more powerful, | 由于你的听力比普通人强一百倍 |
[22:29] | you can pick up natural reflected sounds. | 你能听到自然回声 |
[22:36] | I definitely heard that. | 我听得很清楚 |
[22:38] | But does it tell you where I am? | 可你知道我的位置吗 |
[22:40] | Don’t listen for me, listen for the echo, | 别听我说话 听回声 |
[22:43] | for the sound reflections. | 听反射回来的声音 |
[22:44] | Use it to find me. | 借助它来找到我 |
[22:53] | You both have superior hearing. | 你俩的听力都很强 |
[22:56] | You need to focus it like a weapon. | 你们得集中精力把它变成武器 |
[23:07] | I’m not feeling so superior right now. | 我现在感觉并没有很强大 |
[23:14] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[23:19] | Come at me. | 攻击我 |
[23:37] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[23:52] | How dead are we now? | 我们现在死得有多惨 |
[23:54] | Quite. | 相当惨 |
[24:12] | What you got? | 有什么发现 |
[24:13] | Monroe has the entire station pulling accident reports. | 门罗让局里所有人调出事故报告 |
[24:17] | They’re going back a decade. | 他们在查看十年前的报告 |
[24:23] | Things like totaled cars, industrial accidents, fires. | 比如报废的车 工业事故 火灾 |
[24:26] | 死亡原因 身体受深度 刀伤及锋利的钝器创伤 | |
[24:32] | Melissa told me she saw the same thing happening at the hospital. | 麦丽莎说医院里也是这样 |
[24:35] | She saw a nurse collecting charts, | 她看到一个护士在收集病历 |
[24:37] | pulling all the same kind of stuff. | 调出了同样的资料 |
[24:42] | Strange reports, | 奇怪的报告 |
[24:43] | incidents where patients came in covered in blood, | 病患浑身鲜血被送入院的案例 |
[24:45] | and then somehow ended up miraculously | 却奇迹般地恢复了 |
[24:47] | healed and discharged on the same day. | 当天就出院了 |
[25:05] | That’s not the only thing. | 不只是这样 |
[25:07] | McCall, Scott’s dad, | 斯科特的爸爸麦高 |
[25:09] | he told me about something he saw at the high school. | 跟我说了他在高中看到的情况 |
[25:11] | Kids walking around with bandages. | 到处都有缠着绷带的学生 |
[25:14] | They’re being tested to see how fast they heal. | 他们在测试他们自愈的速度有多快 |
[25:16] | They’re making lists. | 他们在列名单 |
[25:18] | This is everyone around us. | 是我们身边的人 |
[25:27] | Neighbors, friends. | 邻居 朋友 |
[25:29] | They’ve planned this out. | 他们策划了这一切 |
[25:30] | It’s not just random opportunities, | 这不是随机事件 |
[25:33] | it’s an operation. | 这是有组织的行动 |
[25:35] | This is really happening. | 事情正在发生 |
[25:36] | We need to find out when, | 我们得弄清何时行动 |
[25:38] | exactly when. | 具体时间 |
[25:41] | Unit Ten, we’ve got a Two-One-Seven at Eichen House. | 十号 艾兴之屋有人意图谋杀行凶 |
[25:44] | We need all available units in the area. | 该区所有人员立刻前往 |
[25:47] | Ten-Four, I’m not exactly in the area. | 收到 我不在该区域 |
[25:50] | Copy, Unit Ten, all available units. | 收到 十号 全体人员 |
[25:56] | Ten-Four, on my way. | 收到 马上赶到 |
[25:59] | Parrish. | 帕里什 |
[26:02] | I know I don’t need to tell you to proceed with caution | 我知道我不必告诉你凡事小心 |
[26:06] | but, remember, | 但记住 |
[26:09] | they know what you are. | 他们知道你的身份 |
[26:45] | They brought them in yesterday. | 他们昨天送来的 |
[26:48] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[26:51] | I, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[26:54] | but they brought them in last night. | 但这是他们昨晚送来的 |
[27:09] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[27:13] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[27:20] | They haven’t been here. | 他们没来这里 |
[27:21] | Maybe we should go to the school. | 也许我们该去学校 |
[27:22] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 |
[27:23] | you never said why you were waiting for Scott. | 你一直没说为何要等斯科特 |
[27:26] | Are you sure you wanna know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[27:27] | Do I need to know? | 我需要知道吗 |
[27:29] | Last night, I woke up saying two words | 昨晚我醒来时说了五个字 |
[27:31] | that might just be from a dream, | 或许只是在做梦 |
[27:36] | or it might be something else. | 或许是因为其他的什么 |
[27:39] | What two words? | 哪五个字 |
[27:40] | “Where’s Jackson?” | “杰克逊在哪” |
[27:42] | That is disturbing on multiple levels. What else? | 这话真是各种不对劲 还有呢 |
[27:50] | Lydia, don’t hold back on me, I never held back on you. | 莉迪亚 别瞒着我 我从没瞒过你 |
[27:54] | I saw you… | 我看到你 |
[27:59] | turned to stone. | 变成了石头 |
[28:06] | I was in a storage container. | 我在某个储藏箱里 |
[28:08] | It was steel. | 是钢铁材质的 |
[28:10] | There was a blue wall. | 那里有面蓝色的墙 |
[29:17] | I saw everyone, even Derek and Ethan. | 我看到了大家 甚至还有德里克和伊森 |
[29:20] | All of you turned to stone. | 你们都变成了石头 |
[29:21] | Do you ever see anything remotely optimistic? | 你有预见过稍微乐观一点的事吗 |
[29:24] | It’s optimistic if you prevent it. | 要是阻止了 就是乐观的 |
[29:31] | Storage con… Do you mean shipping container? | 储藏箱 你是说集装箱吗 |
[29:34] | Yeah! I was surrounded by them. | 对 我周围全是集装箱 |
[29:37] | I think I know where that is. | 我大概知道在哪里了 |
[29:40] | Then you know how to find Scott. | 那你就知道去哪找斯科特 |
[29:48] | You’re just as popular as ever, aren’t you? | 你还是像之前那样受欢迎啊 |
[29:51] | Must be those blue eyes. | 肯定是因为这双蓝眼睛 |
[29:55] | And those perfect cheek bones. | 还有这完美的颧骨 |
[30:01] | I thought it was my smile. | 还以为是因为我的微笑呢 |
[30:04] | – Where’s the rest? – Why? | -其他的在哪里 -怎么 |
[30:07] | It’s not enough to save Gerard? | 这点不够救杰勒德吗 |
[30:10] | You really think it’s gonna make a difference with him? | 你真以为这对他有效果吗 |
[30:12] | You’re what he hunts, Kate. | 你是他的猎物 凯特 |
[30:15] | I know that you can heal from one or two shots. | 我知道挨一两枪你能自愈 |
[30:18] | But a direct hit to the head? | 但要是直接爆头呢 |
[30:20] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[30:31] | You always gotta ruin a good time, Chris! | 你总是那么扫兴 克里斯 |
[30:36] | You think someone with that much hate | 你觉得心怀血海深仇的人 |
[30:38] | is gonna have any love left over for you? | 还会对你有丁点爱意吗 |
[30:44] | You’re the one looking for a father to love him, Chris. | 你才是那个想要父爱的人 克里斯 |
[30:46] | All I want is some good, old-fashioned revenge. | 我只想要一场爽快的老式复仇 |
[30:50] | This wolfsbane is going in a bullet, | 这些附子草会做成一颗 |
[30:53] | a bullet for Scott McCall. | 斯科特·麦高专用子弹 |
[31:00] | Derek… | 德里克 |
[31:01] | Get back to Beacon Hills. | 回比肯山去 |
[31:03] | Warn Scott. | 警告斯科特 |
[31:13] | In humans, thermoception is done mainly through the skin. | 对人类来说 主要通过皮肤来感受温度 |
[31:18] | You have temperature receptors | 人类对于高温和寒冷 |
[31:20] | that pick up the changes in heats and cold. | 有专门的温度接受器官 |
[31:22] | The eyes of werewolves are | 狼人的眼睛 |
[31:24] | particularly effective at picking up heat. | 尤其擅长感受热量 |
[31:28] | Well, what do we do without our eyes? | 不用眼睛的话我们要怎么做 |
[31:30] | Focus on your skin, | 专注于你的皮肤 |
[31:33] | the minute temperature changes. | 感受温度变化的瞬间 |
[31:39] | Now, turn to face each other. | 现在 面对面 |
[31:48] | Malia, try to hit Scott. | 玛丽亚 试着攻击斯科特 |
[31:51] | Seriously? | 说真的 |
[31:52] | Yes, seriously. | 当然是真的 |
[31:54] | You came here to learn to fight. | 你们来这里就是为了学习战斗 |
[31:56] | Kick his ass. | 狠狠揍他 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:06] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我应该做什么 |
[32:09] | Defend yourself. | 保护自己 |
[32:20] | Son of a… | 我靠… |
[32:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[32:22] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用道歉 |
[32:24] | Hit him again. | 继续攻击 |
[32:34] | Yeah, all right. I didn’t think it was possible, | 好吧 虽然这不太可能 |
[32:36] | but I’m, I’m actually starting to wish I was blind again. | 但是 我开始希望我能再次变瞎了 |
[32:45] | Can’t we just pull them out? | 我们不能直接带他们走吗 |
[32:46] | No, don’t remove the IVs. | 不行 不要动那些静脉注射器 |
[32:48] | You don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 你不知道会发生什么 |
[32:49] | Let… Just, just wait till we get there. We’re on our way. | 等我们到了再说 我们在路上了 |
[32:52] | All right. Hurry. | 好吧 那快点 |
[32:58] | Okay. Uh, I’m going. | 好 我就先走了 |
[33:00] | What about your plan? | 你的计划呢 |
[33:01] | Nobody saw you come in with me… | 没人看到我跟你一起进来 |
[33:04] | – So? – So, | -所以呢 -所以 |
[33:06] | I don’t have to get my ass kicked. | 我不用被揍了 |
[33:10] | Well, that was the only part of the plan that I liked. | 可那是计划里我唯一喜欢的部分 |
[33:16] | Go. | 走吧 |
[33:35] | Hey, Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[33:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[33:41] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[33:43] | What are you here for? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[33:45] | I was looking for you. | 我来找你 |
[33:47] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:48] | I… I was, uh, home. | 我 我刚刚 在家 |
[33:51] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[33:55] | You don’t have to go anywhere. | 你哪儿也不用去了 |
[33:59] | Not yet. | 暂时不用 |
[34:01] | Come on, I wanna talk to you. | 来吧 我想跟你谈谈 |
[34:20] | There’s nobody on the roads. | 路上一个人也没有 |
[34:22] | It’s like everybody’s getting ready for a storm or something. | 好像大家都在躲避一场暴风雨 |
[34:27] | You know what I think it is? | 你知道我想到了什么吗 |
[34:30] | Kristallnacht It’s Kristallnacht. | |
[34:32] | What’s that? German? | 那是什么语 德语吗 |
[34:34] | They called it, “The Night of Broken Glass.” | 他们称之为”玻璃破碎之夜” |
[34:37] | The Nazis instigated this wave of anti-Jewish violence | 在德国和澳大利亚 |
[34:41] | all over Germany and Austria. | 纳粹发动了反犹太人的暴力袭击 |
[34:44] | Over two hundred synagogues were destroyed, | 两百多个犹太教堂被摧毁 |
[34:47] | people dragged out of their homes, | 人们被拽出自己的家 |
[34:49] | attacked and murdered. | 被袭击 杀害 |
[34:52] | They arrested almost thirty thousand Jews, all in one night. | 一夜之间 他们逮捕了三万名犹太人 |
[34:58] | So that’s what’s gonna happen here? | 这里也将发生同样的事吗 |
[35:01] | To us? | 针对我们 |
[35:02] | They’re coming for us, | 他们要袭击我们 |
[35:05] | all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[35:08] | Liam’s friends, you know they’re coming, right? | 你知道利亚姆的朋友要来 对吧 |
[35:13] | Yeah. You led them right here. | 对 是你引他们来的 |
[35:17] | That’s what we wanted. | 正好是我们想要的 |
[35:19] | Monroe said you would bring Liam here, | 门罗说你会带利亚姆来这里 |
[35:20] | and the others would follow. | 而其他人也会过来 |
[35:24] | They knew. | 他们知道了 |
[35:25] | You did exactly what they said you would do. | 你跟他们说的一样 |
[35:27] | So… So what are you gonna do? | 所以你要做什么 |
[35:29] | Exactly what I’m supposed to do. | 做我该做的 |
[35:42] | No. | 不要 |
[36:12] | Stop looking for me. | 不要找我 |
[36:16] | Listen. | 注意听 |
[36:18] | Sense the rise and fall of temperature. | 感受温度的变化 |
[36:23] | Feel the pressure beneath your feet. | 感受脚下的受力 |
[36:27] | Know, with absolute certainty, my location, | 带着绝对的自信感受我的位置 |
[36:31] | my speed, | 我的速度 |
[36:33] | even my method of attack. | 甚至我的攻击方式 |
[36:44] | And you’re dead. | 你死了 |
[36:49] | Again. | 又死了一次 |
[36:58] | Okay. All right, come on, let’s go again. | 好了 来吧 我们再来一次 |
[37:00] | Scott, I think we should try something else. | 斯科特 我觉得可以试试别的方法 |
[37:04] | Well, there is nothing else. | 没有别的方法了 |
[37:05] | I can’t beat Gerard | 杰勒德有一整支军队 |
[37:06] | when he’s got an entire army behind him. | 我无法战胜他 |
[37:08] | They’re still afraid of us. | 他们还是害怕我们的 |
[37:09] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[37:10] | They don’t know us, | 他们不了解我们 |
[37:13] | and they don’t want us here. | 而且他们不希望我们留下 |
[37:14] | They don’t even wanna look at us. | 他们甚至不愿直视我们 |
[37:15] | But I still don’t think that that fear is real. | 但是我仍然不觉得那些恐惧是真的 |
[37:19] | What if it’s not just the Anuk-ite? | 如果不只是阿诺伊特呢 |
[37:23] | What if this is what people are really like? | 如果这就是真实的人性呢 |
[37:26] | I mean, could it be that all this creature really does | 如果这个生物 |
[37:28] | is give people permission to act | 只是释放了那些人 |
[37:29] | on whatever awful truth lies within them? | 内心最糟糕的一面呢 |
[37:32] | I can’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[37:35] | I don’t want to. | 也不想相信 |
[37:37] | Neither do I. | 我也不信 |
[37:40] | Lose the blindfold, Scott. | 扔掉眼罩 斯科特 |
[37:48] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[37:49] | We’re gonna try this again. | 我们再来一次 |
[37:52] | But this time | 但是这一次 |
[37:53] | I’m not gonna hold back, | 我不会保留实力了 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna come at you for real. | 我要动真格了 |
[37:57] | You asked me here because you think I know how to fight? | 你们来找我是因为你们认为我懂战斗 |
[38:01] | I don’t. | 其实我不懂 |
[38:03] | I know how to kill people. | 我只知道如何杀人 |
[38:31] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[38:33] | I see ’em. | 我看到他们了 |
[38:35] | What is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:37] | I think us coming here was planned. | 我觉得我们来这里是计划好的 |
[38:50] | I think I just realized something. | 我似乎想通了什么 |
[38:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:53] | We’re bait. | 我们是诱饵 |
[38:57] | Hey, you can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[38:59] | You can’t block those doors. | 你们不能把门锁上 |
[39:04] | Go right ahead. | 你们继续 |
[39:40] | Hit him. | 打他 |
[40:03] | You might just survive this. | 也许你能活下来 |
[40:07] | Scott! Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[40:10] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[40:12] | None of us are gonna survive this. | 我们谁都活不下来了 |
[40:13] | What… Why? What are you guys doing here? | 什么 为什么 你们怎么来了 |
[40:15] | They’re coming, Monroe and more. | 他们来了 门罗和其他人 |
[40:16] | And they have heavy firepower. | 而且他们火力很猛 |