英文名称:Tell It to the Bees
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | It’s hard to remember, to hold on to more than a few hugs. | 回忆里保留的 不过是寥寥数次的拥抱 |
[01:24] | The line between what I saw and what I thought I saw is blurred. | 我的所见和我的记忆 界限早已模糊 |
[01:30] | I remember it was a cold summer. | 我记得那是个有点冷的夏天 |
[01:33] | There was more cold to come. | 而且在一天天变得更冷 |
[01:36] | Cold in our house, too. | 我们的房子里也冷冰冰的 |
[01:41] | And in the town, they’d watch my mother’s every step. | 这个镇子见证了我妈妈走出的每一步 |
[01:45] | I remember moments, | 我记得那些瞬间 |
[01:48] | half understood then, and now too long gone. | 当时懵懂不解 现在却早已无从追溯 |
[01:53] | The bees dancing. | 蜜蜂飞舞 |
[01:55] | The sound of whispers. | 窃窃私语 |
[01:58] | Secrets everywhere. | 秘密无处不在 |
[02:00] | How could I have known what would happen when they were told? | 我却又如何得知说出秘密以后会发生什么 |
[03:13] | ♪ Down by the river | 小河的旁边 |
[03:15] | ♪ Where the green wicks grow | 长满了绿草 |
[03:17] | ♪ There sat Irene giving him a bow ♪ | 那里坐着艾琳娜 向他鞠躬问好 |
[03:21] | ♪ Up came Charlie’s dad and kissed her on the bum… ♪ | 查理的爸爸过来 亲了亲她的裙角 |
[03:25] | You all right, Charlie boy? | 你还好吧 小查理 |
[03:28] | Uh, have you been scrapping, Charlie Weekes? | 你跟人打架了吗 查理·维克斯 |
[03:31] | Joe took my marbles. | 乔抢了我的弹珠 |
[03:32] | Well, did you count to ten? | 那你有没有数到十 |
[03:34] | I did, but he still had my marbles. | 我数了 可他还是抢走了我的弹珠啊 |
[03:37] | Come on home for your tea. | 回家吧 我们喝茶去 |
[03:42] | So where shall I say you are tonight if your mum comes looking? | 要是你妈晚上来找你 我该说你在哪 |
[03:45] | Church. | 教堂 |
[03:48] | You should come. Mum said you used to like a dance. | 你也一起吧 我妈说你以前也喜欢跳舞 |
[03:52] | She said more than that, I bet. | 她说的恐怕不止这个 |
[03:56] | Uh, Charlie, I don’t want these in the house. | 查理 别把这些东西拿到家里 |
[03:58] | They’re for skimming. Dad said we could go in the summer. | 我要留着打水漂的 爸爸说夏天可以去 |
[04:06] | I’m not sure when your dad’s gonna be back, Charlie. | 我不知道你爸爸什么时候回来 查理 |
[04:10] | I want to find more stones for Dad. | 我要给爸爸多捡点石头 |
[04:15] | He’s rooming with her, apparently. Sneaking past her landlady. | 他跟那个女人同居了 瞒着房东 |
[04:20] | Wave at your Aunty Pam. | 跟帕姆姑姑打个招呼 |
[04:29] | Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[04:32] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[04:48] | Charlie, boots. | 查理 脱鞋 |
[05:27] | – Mum? – Yes, love? | -妈妈 -怎么了亲爱的 |
[05:30] | Do you want me to read to you? | 我读书给你听好吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:35] | That’d be nice. | 我想听 |
[05:43] | “It was one o’clock when we left No.3, Lauriston Gardens.” | 我们离开劳里斯顿花园3号时是凌晨一点 |
[05:48] | “Sherlock Holmes led me to the nearest telephone office…” | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯带我去了最近的电话亭 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:737个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:68个,六级词汇:30个,GRE词汇:41个,托福词汇:53个,考研词汇:75个,专四词汇:56个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:127个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:15] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[06:27] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[06:29] | Whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down. | 慢点跑 慢点 |
[06:32] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[06:39] | They were saying things about Mum. | 他们在说我妈妈的坏话 |
[06:42] | Come on. | 没事了 |
[06:46] | I don’t want Mum to know I was scrapping. | 我不想让妈妈知道我打架了 |
[06:49] | Don’t worry, we’ll think of something. | 别担心 我们编个谎话圆一圆 |
[06:51] | Come in. | 请进 |
[06:57] | Oh, dear. What’s happened here? | 我的天 这是怎么了 |
[07:00] | I tripped over a stone. | 我踩到石头绊倒了 |
[07:05] | Can you show me where it hurts? | 哪里疼 让我看看 |
[07:09] | I’m Dr. Markham. What’s your name? | 我是玛卡姆医生 你叫什么 |
[07:12] | Charlie. When did you hurt it? | 查理 你什么时候伤到的 |
[07:15] | After school. | 放学以后 |
[07:16] | You’re his sister? | 你是他姐姐 |
[07:18] | Cousin. | 表姐 |
[07:18] | Where’s his mother? | 他妈妈呢 |
[07:20] | She’s got chickenpox. | 她得天花了 |
[07:22] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[07:25] | Well, it’s just a bruise. | 只是擦伤 |
[07:29] | Nothing broken. | 没有伤到骨头 |
[07:33] | – That’s a honeycomb. – Do you like bees? | -这个是蜂巢 -你喜欢蜜蜂吗 |
[07:39] | They make these with their mouths. | 蜂巢都是它们用嘴做的 |
[07:41] | A man made that one with a chisel and a mallet. | 这个蜂巢是有人用锤子凿子做成的 |
[07:45] | – Who was it? – My father. | -是谁做的 -我父亲 |
[07:48] | He was the doctor here. | 他以前是这里的医生 |
[07:50] | – Where is he now? – He’s gone. | -他现在去哪了 -不在了 |
[07:57] | There are hives in your garden. | 我看到你的花园里有蜂箱 |
[08:02] | Would you like to see them? | 想看看吗 |
[08:05] | All right. Come by on Sunday and I’ll show you. | 没问题 星期天再来吧 我带你去看 |
[08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[08:24] | Don’t worry, I’ve got him. So sorry. | 别担心 他跟我在一起 真不好意思 |
[08:26] | There you are. | 总算回来了 |
[08:27] | You must have tea on. | 你都沏好茶了吧 |
[08:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[08:30] | I took him to the sweet shop, | 我带他去了甜品店 |
[08:32] | and his shirt got all sticky, so I got another one. | 他的上衣弄脏了 我给他换了一件 |
[08:34] | What’s happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[08:36] | I tripped over a stone. | 我被石头绊倒了 |
[08:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:41] | Oh, let’s get you changed. Thank you, Annie. | 我们换衣服去 谢谢你了 安妮 |
[08:43] | All right. Do you want me to stay? | 没事 需要我留下来陪你么 |
[08:45] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[08:49] | Let’s get a shirt on. | 我们穿上衣去咯 |
[08:58] | Got to be careful this time of year. Make sure they don’t swarm. | 每年这个时候都要非常小心 不能太挤 |
[09:04] | If the colony gets too big, | 要是蜂群太大的话 |
[09:07] | some of the bees leave to find a new home. | 就得有一些蜜蜂离开去找新家 |
[09:10] | Look. There’s honey. | 看这 这里有蜂蜜 |
[09:11] | – Where do they go? – Anywhere. | -它们会去哪里 -随便哪里 |
[09:14] | Somewhere dark and warm. | 又暗又暖和的地方 |
[09:16] | – I found them in the chimney once. – Look at this. | -我有次在烟囱里找到一窝 -看这个 |
[09:20] | – She likes you. – She’s a girl? | -她喜欢你 -她 是个女孩吗 |
[09:23] | Most of the bees you’ll ever see are girls. | 你能见到的蜜蜂 大部分都是女孩 |
[09:29] | You know my father used to say | 我父亲曾经跟我说 |
[09:30] | you should tell the bees your secrets, | 你应该把秘密都告诉蜜蜂 |
[09:32] | then they don’t fly away. | 这样它们就不会飞走了 |
[09:34] | Do you tell the bees your secrets? | 你会跟蜜蜂讲你的秘密吗 |
[09:37] | I used to. | 以前会 |
[09:39] | – Did it work? – Well, they’re still here. | -有用吗 -它们这不是还在嘛 |
[09:42] | Maybe they remember. | 也许它们能记住 |
[09:49] | Why’d you leave home? | 你为什么要离开家 |
[09:52] | I went away to boarding school. | 我去上寄宿学校了 |
[09:54] | Then why did you come back? | 那你为什么又回来了 |
[09:59] | I wanted to come home again, | 我想回家看看 |
[10:01] | and the bees were going to die without me. | 况且 我不回来蜜蜂会死的 |
[10:05] | Here. | 这个给你 |
[10:08] | You can take down what you observe. | 你可以把你的所见记录下来 |
[10:10] | Changes in the weather, where the flowers are growing best, | 天气有什么变化 哪里的花开得最美 |
[10:14] | anything that might be significant. | 你觉得有意义的 都可以记录下来 |
[10:17] | Is that what you do? – Well, doctors have to. | -你就是这样做的吗 -当医生没办法 |
[10:20] | We observe and we listen. | 我们需要观察 需要倾听 |
[10:23] | If you listen carefully enough, | 如果你听得足够仔细 |
[10:25] | you can understand people even when they don’t speak. | 别人就算不说话你也可以理解他们的想法 |
[10:28] | Same with the bees. | 蜜蜂也是一样 |
[10:53] | My mum is sad. | 我妈妈在伤心 |
[10:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[11:08] | Mr Weekes? | 维克斯先生 |
[11:10] | Mrs Weekes? The rent’s overdue, still. | 维克斯太太 您的房租到期了 |
[11:25] | Mrs Weekes, this is your last warning. | 维克斯太太 这是最后一次警告了 |
[12:04] | Why don’t you go out for a dance, Mum? | 妈妈 你不出去跳会儿舞吗 |
[12:10] | I’d rather dance with you. | 那我还不如跟你跳 |
[12:30] | – Come on, Mum. – Go on. | -来啊 妈妈 -好吧 |
[12:57] | These aren’t from the library, Charlie. | 查理 这不是图书馆的书吧 |
[12:59] | The new doctor gave me a present. | 是新来的医生给我的礼物 |
[13:23] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:25] | I’d like to speak to the doctor, please. | 我有话想和医生说 |
[13:27] | And I’d like to ask him why he’s inviting a ten-year-old | 我要问问他为什么要邀请一个十岁的男孩 |
[13:30] | to his house, | 到家里做客 |
[13:30] | and bribing him to come back with these. | 还想用这些东西来讨好他 |
[13:35] | – Heidi? – Yes, with Heidi. | -是海蒂吗 -没错 海蒂 |
[13:38] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[13:40] | Are you expecting the doctor home? | 你在等医生回家吗 |
[13:42] | Hello, Dr. Markham. | 你好 玛卡姆医生 |
[13:43] | Hello, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[13:48] | Charlie wanted to see the bees. Bribes were not discussed. | 查理想看看蜜蜂 讨好谈不上吧 |
[13:51] | Oh… I didn’t think… | 我没想到 |
[13:52] | You said you liked Heidi,Mum. | 妈妈 你不是说喜欢海蒂吗 |
[13:55] | Oh, I do. The film. | 我是喜欢 那部电影 |
[13:57] | – Shirley Temple? – The dancing. | -秀兰·邓波吗 -是里面的舞蹈 |
[14:03] | – Oh, my shoes don’t match. – No, they don’t. | -我的鞋子不是一双 -还真是 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry if he’s been a nuisance. | 很抱歉他给你添麻烦了 |
[14:16] | He hasn’t. | 没有 |
[14:18] | He can come any time. | 他想来的话随时都可以 |
[14:23] | He’s telling them secrets. | 他在跟蜜蜂讲秘密呢 |
[14:26] | He never used to keep things from me. | 他以前有事情从来不瞒着我 |
[14:32] | “Hide from your neighbors as much as you please, | 尽己所能避开邻居 |
[14:36] | but everything that happens you must tell the bees.” | 一切皆可同蜜蜂语 |
[14:39] | Something like that. | 差不多是这个意思 |
[14:41] | That’s Kipling, isn’t it? | 是吉卜林说的吧 |
[14:43] | I thought it was a local superstition. | 我以还为是当地的迷信呢 |
[14:45] | Oh, there’s plenty of those. | 那倒是不少 |
[14:49] | The bees actually do start to recognize voices. | 实际上蜜蜂确实开始能识别声音了 |
[14:52] | And footsteps sometimes. | 有时候还能识别脚步声 |
[14:54] | The vibrations. | 通过震动来识别 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry, I don’t have any spoons. | 抱歉 我这里没有汤匙 |
[15:00] | My father auctioned almost everything before he died. | 我父亲生前几乎把所有东西都拍卖了 |
[15:04] | He expected you to live here without spoons? | 他是觉得你住在这里不需要汤匙吗 |
[15:07] | He expected me to sell the house. | 他是希望我把房子卖掉 |
[15:09] | Probably would be the sensible thing to do. | 可能那才是明智之举吧 |
[15:12] | He’d be proud though, no, if you’d taken over his practice? | 他会为你骄傲吧 你继承了他的事业 |
[15:17] | – I think he’d be surprised. – Yes. | -我想他会很惊讶的 -是吧 |
[15:20] | Dunloth might take a while getting used to a lady doctor. | 敦洛斯可能要花些时间来接受一位女医生 |
[15:23] | It’s a little modern for them. | 对他们来说有点太时髦了 |
[15:28] | I like that about it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[15:30] | This town has always seemed… outside of time to me. | 我一直觉得这个镇子有种超越时间的感觉 |
[15:34] | Like Tam o’ Shanter might sit on the bus stop | 就好比塔姆·欧尚特在一个 |
[15:37] | alongside the millworkers. | 挤满了一群工人的公交站等车 |
[15:42] | I can’t say I’ve noticed. | 我好像没太听懂 |
[15:45] | You’re not from Dunloth. | 你不是敦洛斯本地人吗 |
[15:47] | No, I’m from near Manchester. | 不是 我老家在曼彻斯特附近 |
[15:49] | My father and Rob, that’s Charlie’s dad, | 我爸爸和罗 就是查理的爸爸 |
[15:53] | didn’t… see eye to eye. | 互相看不顺眼 |
[15:54] | So, when I found out I was having Charlie, | 所以我查出来怀孕以后 |
[15:57] | we moved to Rob’s people. | 就搬到了罗这边 |
[16:02] | And then he went back to the war. | 后来他要回军队去 |
[16:06] | He left me here, with my different voice | 不顾我的反对 |
[16:08] | and a baby older than my marriage. | 把未婚先孕的我留在了这里 |
[16:12] | When he came, back he’d changed, | 回来以后 他变了 |
[16:15] | as though he never really came home. | 尽管他也没真正回来过 |
[16:17] | No one spoke to me except Charlie. Sorry. | 除了查理我没别人可以说说话 抱歉 |
[16:29] | Sometimes it feels like… | 有时候我觉得 |
[16:32] | ..I’m separated from everything. | 自己跟这个世界有种隔阂感 |
[16:35] | Even Charlie. | 即使跟查理也一样 |
[16:39] | Do you know that feeling? | 你知道这种感觉吗 |
[16:44] | Mum! They recognize me! | 妈妈 它们认出我了 |
[16:59] | She laughed. | 她笑了 |
[17:03] | Did you do that? | 是你们施的魔法吗 |
[17:07] | Well, we better go. | 我们先走了 |
[17:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:17] | Both of you. | 欢迎你们来 |
[17:27] | You know you can always tell me things. | 你有什么话都可以跟我说 |
[17:32] | If you promise to always tell the truth, | 如果你保证一直都说真话 |
[17:34] | I promise I’ll always believe you. | 我就保证一直相信你 |
[17:39] | Will you always tell me the truth? | 你会一直都跟我说真话吗 |
[17:42] | Yes. | 会 |
[17:44] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[17:51] | Can I visit the bees again? | 我还可以去看蜜蜂吗 |
[17:54] | Yes. | 可以 |
[17:56] | Yeah, you can. | 当然可以 |
[19:12] | Rob’s stopped paying the rent. | 罗不给我们缴房租了 |
[19:15] | You know where to find him. | 你又不是不知道他在哪 |
[19:17] | You think she’d open the door to me? | 你觉得那个女人会向我敞开大门吗 |
[19:22] | Can I get a few more hours? Just a few? | 能给我再加几个小时吗 就一两个 |
[19:25] | We’ve got more girls than hours as it is. | 我们这里已经僧多粥少了 |
[19:32] | What was my brother thinking of bringing back a wild one like you? | 我哥怎么想的 带回来你这么个野货 |
[19:41] | Break’s over. Back to work now. | 休息时间结束了 回去工作 |
[20:02] | Not too high. I’ve seen measles much worse. | 不太严重 我见过比这严重得多的麻疹 |
[20:05] | I’ll check on him in a few days. | 我过几天再来诊治 |
[20:08] | It’s good for him to have had it at his age. | 这个年纪出麻疹对他反而好 |
[20:13] | Might be better if your wee girl stays away though. | 最好让你的小女儿离远一点 |
[20:16] | Off you go, Connie. | 去吧 康妮 |
[20:20] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[20:23] | – Do you? – Yes. From school. | -是吗 -没错 在学校 |
[20:29] | I don’t need advice from you on how to look after my daughter. | 我不需要你教我怎么教育女儿 |
[20:34] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[20:57] | You don’t have to go to her house. | 你也没必要去她家 |
[20:59] | You could try the pub. Or the dogs. | 你可以去酒吧试试 或者用狗 |
[21:04] | He’ll turn up somewhere. | 总会碰到的 |
[21:07] | Mum said the war made it so he can’t stay still. | 我妈说都是战争害的他现在定不下来 |
[21:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:15] | You can find someone else any time you like. | 你随时可以找别人 |
[21:17] | You’re pretty enough. | 你这么漂亮 |
[21:19] | Yeah. Men round here see Rob ten paces behind me | 还说呢 这儿的男人看着我就想起罗 |
[21:22] | even when he’s off work or in town. | 不管他是下班了还是去城里了 |
[21:25] | Is that George? | 那是乔治吗 |
[21:28] | – Yeah. – Should you really be meeting him here? | -没错 -你在这里见他真的好吗 |
[21:31] | If she asks, say I was with you. | 要是她问起来 就说我跟你在一起 |
[21:34] | Come on. Come on. | 好不好嘛 拜托了 |
[21:36] | Go on. Be careful. | 去吧 小心点 |
[21:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:55] | Charlie said he’d bring those next time he visited. | 查理说他下次过来的时候会带上 |
[21:56] | Oh, I was passing after work, so… | 我下班顺路过来 |
[21:58] | From the mill? | 从工厂吗 |
[22:00] | Oh, I went the long way round. | 我绕了点路 |
[22:02] | – I have to… – How are the bees? | -我得 -蜜蜂怎么样了 |
[22:04] | Oh. They’re fine, thank you. | 它们都不错 谢谢 |
[22:09] | Rob’s left us. | 罗抛弃了我们 |
[22:12] | It’s been happening gradually. I… | 这是慢慢发生的 我 |
[22:17] | My pay won’t even cover the rent, and… | 我的工资不够支付租金了 而且 |
[22:21] | ..I keep thinking I should just take Charlie | 我一直在想 我应该带着查理 |
[22:24] | and pack a bag and leave, | 收拾好行李然后离开 |
[22:26] | but… | 但是 |
[22:26] | ..train fare past Stirling’s beyond me currently. | 去斯特林的车票钱远超我预算 |
[22:30] | – Do you need money? – No, no, that’s not… I, umm… | -你需要钱吗 -不 不 不是的 我 |
[22:33] | I’ve written to my father. He’ll help. | 我已经给我父亲写了一封信 他会帮我的 |
[22:36] | I just… wanted to tell you. | 我只是 想要告诉你 |
[22:42] | Sorry. Perhaps I’ve caught you at a bad time. | 抱歉 或许我不该在这时叨扰你的 |
[22:46] | Thank you for the books. | 谢谢你的书 |
[23:46] | So this is how you say goodbye now? | 所以这就是你道别的方式吗 |
[23:56] | The last of your things? | 以及你最后留下的东西 |
[24:09] | Charlie was playing with it. | 查理一直都在把玩它 |
[24:12] | It’s not a toy. | 这可不是个玩具 |
[24:15] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[24:16] | He’s all right. | 他很好 |
[24:45] | Do you remember, Robbie? | 你记得吗 罗比 |
[25:07] | You’re like no one I’ve ever met. | 你不像我之前遇见过的任何一个人 |
[25:10] | Give me a proper goodbye, then. | 那就别撩完就跑 |
[25:16] | We’re gonna be evicted. | 我们就要被赶出去了 |
[25:22] | You have to learn to look after yourself. | 你得学会照顾自己 |
[25:27] | And that boy of yours. | 还有你的孩子 |
[25:29] | No, ours. | 不 是我们的 |
[25:32] | Don’t talk clever. | 少自以为是了 |
[25:41] | It’s what you always do. | 你总是这样 |
[25:44] | Make things difficult. | 让事情变得复杂 |
[25:49] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[25:51] | Robbie, we’re your family. | 罗比 我们是你的家人 |
[26:10] | So you say you’ve had this pain | 你说你从你儿子一出生起 |
[26:11] | since your son was born. | 你就已经感觉到痛了 |
[26:12] | – Yes, that’s right. – How long ago was that? | -是的 没错 -这是多久前的事了 |
[26:14] | Thomas will be ten on Tuesday. | 托马斯这周二就十岁了 |
[26:18] | – You know it doesn’t cost any more. – Yes. | -你知道这不花一分钱 -没错 |
[26:24] | You didn’t want to ask my father about this. | 你只是不想问我爸爸这个罢了 |
[26:33] | Next? | 下一位 |
[26:36] | The promise we made was medicine for all | 我们已保证给所有人免费供药 |
[26:38] | and now we’re charging for prescriptions. | 难道现在我们突然就收费吗 |
[26:40] | Jean, I’m a solicitor. | 珍 我是一个律师 |
[26:44] | I charge people just to sit in my office. | 我收钱只为能继续坐在我的办公室里 |
[26:47] | So, she carried on going into work, | 所以 那个咽喉感染了的女孩 |
[26:51] | the girl with the throat infection? | 继续去工作了吗 |
[26:53] | They do, these women. | 是的 这些女人都是这样做的 |
[26:54] | They work and they keep quiet | 她们工作且保持沉默 |
[26:57] | and they don’t complain. | 而且她们也不抱怨 |
[27:01] | I think I could make a difference there. | 我觉得我可以做一些改变 |
[27:03] | Mmm. Have you got any help for yourself? | 嗯 那你自己有得到任何援助吗 |
[27:06] | No. I think it’d be odd to have a stranger in the house. | 没有 我认为家里有一个陌生人会很奇怪 |
[27:10] | Worried they’ll learn your secrets? | 担心他们会知晓你的秘密吗 |
[27:14] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[27:16] | Sarah’s sister’s been helping. She… | 莎拉的姐姐一直在帮忙 她 |
[27:22] | She looks just like Sarah. | 她就像莎拉一样 |
[27:26] | After Mum, my father never bought | 在妈妈去世后 我父亲再也没有买过 |
[27:29] | the soap she used ever again. | 她用过的那种香皂 |
[27:33] | Silly old me. | 跟以前的我一样傻 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry I wasn’t here for the funeral. | 我很抱歉我没来葬礼 |
[27:43] | – We… We don’t have to be alone. – Jim. | -我们 我们不必独自一人 -吉姆 |
[27:48] | We could sit together and… | 我们可以坐在一起然后 |
[27:51] | ..complain about the state of British politics until one of us dies. | 抱怨英国的政治 直到我们中有个人死去 |
[27:57] | I think we’d be happy. | 我觉得我们会非常开心 |
[27:59] | We would. | 我们会的 |
[28:03] | Will you think about it? | 你能想象吗 |
[28:27] | Charlie, I’m going. Your sandwich is on the side. | 查理 我要走了 你的三明治在桌上 |
[29:29] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[29:31] | My scissors. My scissors! | 我的剪刀 我的剪刀 |
[29:33] | – Get it out. – Be careful! | -出来 -小心点 |
[29:36] | Get it out! | 快出来 |
[29:38] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[29:41] | Out of the way. | 一边去 |
[29:43] | Ruined. | 全毁了 |
[29:45] | Bloody women! | 该死的女人们 |
[29:47] | Lydia, you know how he gets in the afternoons. | 莉迪亚 你知道他下午会成什么样 |
[29:50] | Calm down. Just talk to him. | 冷静点 和他谈谈 |
[29:52] | Oh! Sodding mills. | 这该死的工厂 |
[29:55] | – I hate them. – I know, but… | -我恨他们 -我知道 但是 |
[29:58] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[29:59] | – What? – Get back here now. | -什么 -马上给我回来 |
[30:57] | Fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[31:05] | Hello, Mrs Bewick. I’m sorry, it’s been a few days… | 你好 比威克太太 打扰了 已经有一段时间 |
[31:10] | It’s Connie, she… | 是康妮 她 |
[31:14] | I tried to keep her away. We’ve only got one room. | 我试过移走她 我们只有一个房间 |
[31:35] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[31:42] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[31:54] | ♪ When he went away♪ | ♪当他离我而去♪ |
[31:58] | ♪ The blues came in and met me ♪ | ♪忧伤迎面而来♪ |
[32:02] | ♪ If he stays away | ♪若他离我而去♪ |
[32:06] | ♪ Old rockin’ chair will get me ♪ | ♪仍有旧椅伴我♪ |
[32:10] | ♪ All I do is pray♪ | ♪我只能祈祷♪ |
[32:14] | ♪ The Lord above gonna let me♪ | ♪主能让我♪ |
[32:18] | ♪ Walk in the sun once more♪ | ♪再次在阳光下漫步♪ |
[32:24] | ♪ Oh I can’t go on♪ | ♪我无法继续前行♪ |
[32:29] | ♪ Everything I have is gone | ♪我已失我所有♪ |
[32:33] | ♪ Stormy weather♪ | ♪暴雨来袭♪ |
[32:36] | ♪ Since my man and I…♪ | ♪自从他与我♪ |
[32:41] | ♪ Ain’t together♪ | ♪分开♪ |
[32:45] | ♪ Keeps rainin’…♪ | ♪雨一直不停♪ |
[33:01] | ♪ Stormy weather♪ | ♪暴雨来袭♪ |
[33:05] | ♪ Since my man and I…♪ | ♪自从他与我♪ |
[33:09] | ♪ain’t together… ♪ | ♪分开♪ |
[33:12] | ♪keeps rainin’…all the…♪ | ♪雨一直不停♪ |
[33:15] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[33:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:21] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[33:23] | Charlie, wait. What are you doin’? | 查理 等等 你在做什么 |
[33:26] | I was looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[33:28] | You can’t go running around the streets like that. | 你不能像这样在街上乱跑 |
[33:30] | – What were you doing? – Nothing. | -那你又在做什么呢 -什么也没有 |
[33:32] | That’s not the truth. | 骗人 |
[33:38] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[33:39] | Can I drive you home? | 要我载你们一程吗 |
[33:56] | I was sacked. | 我被解雇了 |
[33:59] | So I had a drink. | 所以我去喝了一杯 |
[34:01] | Danced with a man whose name I didn’t ask. | 和一个不知名的男人跳舞 |
[34:06] | You must think I’m awful. | 你一定认为我傻透了 |
[34:09] | I don’t. | 完全不 |
[34:12] | – The other day, you were so cold. – I’m sorry. | -那一天你表现的非常冷漠 -抱歉 |
[34:14] | – I thought that we… -It’s nothing you did. | -我以为是因为我们 -这与你无关 |
[34:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:33] | A little girl died today. | 今天一个小女孩死了 |
[34:39] | If I’d visited earlier, | 如果我早点去看她的话 |
[34:41] | if she’d… called me… | 如果她妈妈能 能告诉我的话 |
[34:48] | I should’ve just gone. | 我本该早点去的 |
[35:09] | Come on. | 上车吧 |
[35:17] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[35:18] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[35:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[35:28] | We’ve been evicted. | 我们被赶出去了 |
[35:59] | The last housekeeper left just after my father died. | 在我父亲去世后 最后一位管家也离开了 |
[36:03] | And… do we eat with you? | 那个 我们和你一起吃饭吗 |
[36:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:19] | So, this could be your room. | 这就是你的房间了 |
[36:23] | Sorry, it’s a bit… | 抱歉 这有一点儿 |
[36:26] | No one’s slept in here in about 20 years. | 这里已经快20年没人住了 |
[36:33] | – Where are you? – Just downstairs. | -那你睡在哪里呢 -就在楼下 |
[36:36] | I thought I’d put Charlie in here. | 我想我可以把查理安置在这儿 |
[36:44] | This used to be my bed. | 这曾经是我的房间 |
[36:46] | It probably won’t survive being jumped on. | 这床应该经不起这样折腾 |
[36:49] | Do I seem like the kind of person who might jump on a bed? | 我看上去像是会在床上蹦跶的那种人吗 |
[36:56] | A little. | 有点像 |
[37:06] | Bees have five eyes and one spit of bone. | 蜜蜂有五只眼睛和一根骨头 |
[37:09] | And at the back of their abdomen is the stinger. | 在腹部后边有根刺 |
[37:13] | Unlike the rest of the bees, | 和其它蜜蜂不同 |
[37:15] | the queen bee does not die when she stings | 女王蜂在叮蛰后不会死去 |
[37:18] | and her body is twice as large, | 而且她的身体比一般蜜蜂长两倍 |
[37:22] | her life 30 times longer. | 寿命也比它们长三十倍 |
[37:33] | The queen doesn’t rule the hive. | 女王蜂并不统治整个蜂巢 |
[37:35] | No one does. | 其它蜜蜂也一样 |
[37:37] | Everything’s decided in harmony, | 每件事都在和谐中解决 |
[37:40] | except they don’t use words. They dance. | 除此之外 他们不用话语交流 而是跳舞 |
[37:44] | If you pay attention, they’re talking to us all the time. | 若你仔细听 其实它们一直在跟我们说话 |
[37:48] | Next. | 下一位 |
[37:52] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[37:54] | Dr. Markham says if a beekeeper’s worried | 玛卡姆医生说要是养蜂人担心 |
[37:57] | the hive wants to swarm, | 蜜蜂聚集在一起 |
[37:58] | they can calm the bees by tapping | 他们会轻拍蜂箱 |
[38:00] | and the bees will answer by humming. | 然后蜜蜂就会用嗡嗡声回答他们 |
[38:27] | Without bees, there would be no flowers and no fruit, | 没有蜜蜂 就没有花朵和果实 |
[38:32] | and all we would have are enormous fields of grass. | 然后我们就只有大片的草地 |
[38:37] | Dr. Markham says when all the honey bees die, | 她还说 当蜜蜂都死了 |
[38:40] | the world will end. | 世界末日也将来临了 |
[38:49] | Fly over to the purple flower. | 飞到那朵紫色花上去 |
[39:14] | Dr. Markham, dance with us. | 玛卡姆医生 来和我们一起跳舞 |
[39:17] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[39:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:28] | Come on, move your feet. | 快来 摆动你的双腿 |
[39:31] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[39:33] | It’s fine how you’re doing it. | 你做得很好 |
[39:36] | Maybe lots of… | 或许再更加 |
[39:50] | And back. | 然后后退 |
[39:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:58] | Back. Yes. | 后退 很好 |
[40:01] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[40:05] | A bike? | 一辆自行车 |
[40:18] | You didn’t? | 是你买的吗 |
[40:20] | Mr Wells was going to throw it away. | 韦斯先生本来打算扔掉它的 |
[40:23] | It just needed a bit of oil. | 只需打一点油 |
[40:25] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:46] | I used to go out every Saturday, even after Charlie. | 我以前的每个周六都会出门 即使有了查理后 |
[40:50] | I’d dance until my shoes wore out. | 我会一直跳舞 跳到鞋子磨穿 |
[40:54] | And then I’d dance barefoot. | 然后我会光着脚继续跳 |
[40:57] | How do you manage to be so… | 你是怎么做到那么 |
[41:00] | …yourself? | 像你自己 |
[41:03] | Do I? | 我有吗 |
[41:06] | You can’t help it. | 你情不自禁 |
[41:09] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[41:14] | Charlie. Charlie, we’ll just have to leave it. | 查理 查理 我们只能任它去了 |
[41:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[41:30] | Jean, be careful. | 珍 小心点 |
[41:33] | It’s freezing. | 水很冷 |
[41:40] | Dr. Markham! | 玛卡姆医生 |
[42:19] | You must be freezing. | 你一定冻坏了 |
[42:27] | Thanks, Lydia. | 谢谢 莉迪亚 |
[42:30] | I’ll get you some tea. | 我给你倒一杯茶 |
[42:36] | What do you say, Charlie? | 不说些什么吗 查理 |
[42:37] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[42:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:03] | Do you have a husband? | 你有丈夫吗 |
[43:06] | You know she doesn’t, Charlie. | 你明知她没有 查理 |
[43:19] | It’s scandalous what they put back on shelves. | 他们放回架子上的东西可真是可耻 |
[43:23] | Dr. Markham’s got you scrubbing floors. | 玛卡姆医生让你擦地 |
[43:25] | I’m busy, Pam. | 我很忙 帕姆 |
[43:27] | Careful to stay respectable, | 记得体面点 |
[43:29] | or Robert will have something to say | 否则罗伯特就会对他儿子住的地方 |
[43:31] | about where his son is. | 提点儿意见 |
[43:32] | Dr. Markham’s given us a home. | 玛卡姆医生给了我一个家 |
[43:34] | Your brother got us thrown out. | 而你弟弟把我们扔了出去 |
[43:36] | You know what she is? She’s… | 你知道她是什么吗 她是 |
[43:41] | She’s made up wrong. | 她是在弥补过错 |
[43:44] | There was rumors about an incident. | 有谣传关于一场事故 |
[43:47] | With another girl. | 和另一个女孩 |
[43:51] | Wait,what do you…? | 等等 你 |
[43:53] | Pam,what do you mean…? | 帕姆 你的意思是 |
[44:04] | Quick! Quick! In the foxhole! | 快 快点 找掩护 |
[44:06] | There’s a bomber comin’! | 轰炸机就要来啦 |
[44:08] | Bang, bang, bang, bang! | 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[44:11] | Boom! | 轰隆 |
[44:13] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[44:15] | What is it? | 这是啥 |
[44:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:19] | Well, anyway, you can have it. | 总之 它是你的了 |
[44:20] | – No, I’m not having it. – Yeah. | -不 我没有 -是的 |
[44:23] | Nope, I’m not having it. I don’t even know where it’s been. | 不 我才没有呢 我甚至不知道它来自哪儿 |
[44:27] | I wonder what it is. | 我寻思着这是什么 |
[44:31] | Is it…? | 这莫不是 |
[44:36] | My mum said sweethearts come here to kiss. | 我妈妈说情人们会来这里亲吻 |
[44:41] | So, is Dr. Markham your mum’s best friend? | 玛卡姆医生是你妈妈最好的朋友吗 |
[44:44] | No. Dr. Markham’s my friend. | 不是 玛卡姆医生是我的朋友 |
[44:46] | Does she have a bath in her house? | 她的房子里有浴缸吗 |
[44:48] | Yeah. It’s a big one. | 有 是个大浴缸 |
[44:51] | It’s even fixed to the floor. | 而且是固定在地板上的 |
[44:52] | My mum said she was a dirty dyke when she was young. | 我妈妈说她年轻的时候是个下流的同性恋 |
[44:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[45:09] | Go away. | 走开 |
[45:17] | get off. | 别碰我 |
[45:19] | Get off! | 别碰我 |
[45:20] | it’s on me! Get it off me! | 飞我身上了 把它从我身上赶走 |
[45:23] | Jean, get it off me. | 珍 把它赶走 |
[45:24] | – Get it off me. – Stay still. | – 把它赶走 – 别动 |
[45:26] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[45:46] | No. | 不行 |
[45:49] | We mustn’t. | 我们不可以 |
[45:56] | What did you do to the bees? | 你们对蜜蜂做了什么 |
[45:58] | No, nothing. I, umm… I… | 没有啊 什么都没做 我 呃 |
[47:58] | I’ll wear my sister’s dress but taken in. | 我会穿我姐的礼服 但是要束腰封 |
[48:00] | I’m smaller in the waist. | 我的腰比较细 |
[48:14] | Three tiers high | 有三层阶梯高了 |
[48:15] | and as sweet as when we were little. | 跟我们小时候一样可爱 |
[48:17] | Mam may be hiding her sugar rations. | 妈妈可能把她的糖果藏起来了 |
[48:18] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[48:20] | We’ve got 25 ounces now. | 我们现在已经有25盎司了 |
[48:21] | He’s gonna give us a proper place to live as well soon. | 很快他还会给我们安排一个合适的地方住 |
[48:23] | We haven’t set a date for the wedding yet, | 我们还没定婚礼日期呢 |
[48:24] | have we, Robbie? | 对吧 罗比 |
[48:25] | Wants everything yesterday, this one. | 你这人什么难办就想要什么 |
[48:28] | Who gave you away, Pam? | 帕姆 是谁把你带大的 |
[48:30] | Your parents were dead, weren’t they? | 你父母都过世了 是吗 |
[48:35] | That’s right, yes. | 没错 是的 |
[48:38] | You did a fine job bringing this one up. | 你把她抚养得很好 |
[48:41] | Aye, she did. | 啊 是她的功劳 |
[48:42] | We managed. | 我们一起撑过来的 |
[48:49] | I saw Lydia in town. | 我在镇上看见莉迪亚了 |
[48:52] | She’s got a job now. | 她现在有工作了 |
[48:54] | Charwoman to that lady doctor. | 给那个女医生当清洁工 |
[48:56] | Housekeeper. | 管家 |
[48:58] | Respectable. | 挺体面的 |
[49:02] | She looked well. | 她气色很好 |
[49:04] | Charlie’s loving it too. He’s taking care of the bees. | 查理也很喜欢 他在照料那些蜜蜂 |
[49:07] | I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got someone | 如果说有人在照顾她 |
[49:09] | looking after her now, too. | 我也不会惊讶 |
[49:35] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚! |
[49:50] | It’s nice. | 这里不错啊 |
[49:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[49:53] | A job the only new thing you got? | 你只是单纯找了份新工作么 |
[50:00] | I think you’d better go home. | 我觉得你最好走吧 |
[50:02] | You’ve got someone then? | 所以你已经有别人了吗 |
[50:05] | – Do you care? – Of course I do. | -你在乎吗 -我当然在乎 |
[50:09] | Charlie’s my son. | 查理是我儿子 |
[50:10] | He needs me to teach him how to be a man. | 他需要我来教他如何成为一个男子汉 |
[50:18] | You might need me too. | 可能你也需要我 |
[50:22] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[50:24] | She’s not you. | 她不是你 |
[50:31] | Don’t you want me back? | 你不希望我回来吗 |
[50:35] | I never wanted you to go. | 我从来就不希望你走 |
[50:42] | No. | 别 |
[50:51] | I can take Charlie | 只要我想 |
[50:53] | any time I want. | 我随时能把查理带走 |
[51:31] | Do you have someone? | 你有别人了吗 |
[51:34] | Uh… | 呃 |
[51:38] | I have you. | 我有你 |
[51:47] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[51:50] | Sleep tight. | 好梦 |
[55:26] | You talk in your sleep. | 你说梦话了 |
[55:29] | Do i? | 有吗 |
[55:31] | – Hmm. – What did I say? | -嗯 -我说什么了 |
[55:35] | I don’t know that I should say. | 我不知道该不该讲 |
[55:38] | What? | 什么啊 |
[55:41] | You listed types of penicillin. | 你在数青霉素的种类 |
[55:44] | I only have very dull secrets. | 我只有枯燥无味的秘密 |
[55:48] | That’s not true. | 并不是啊 |
[56:06] | Did you always know? | 你之前一直知道吗 |
[56:14] | I loved someone. | 我爱过一个人 |
[56:18] | Rose. | 罗丝 |
[56:21] | I suppose I didn’t have those words. | 我想我当时并不知道那些概念 |
[56:26] | But that’s what it was. | 但就是那么一回事 |
[56:29] | We used to walk to that loch. | 我们常常去湖边 |
[56:37] | There were some… boys. | 有几个男孩 |
[56:54] | Rose was badly hurt. | 罗丝被伤得很重 |
[57:03] | After that… | 在那之后 |
[57:06] | …my father felt that I couldn’t stay. | 我父亲觉得我不能再留在这里了 |
[57:10] | He said this town was too small for secrets. | 他说这个小镇太小 藏不住秘密 |
[57:15] | So I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[57:20] | I never stayed anywhere | 不管到哪 我逗留的时间从来都 |
[57:21] | long enough for people to know me. | 不够人们来了解我 |
[57:28] | But secrets find a way out in big towns, too. | 但秘密在大城镇也总是会传开 |
[57:33] | Then my father died. | 然后我父亲过世了 |
[57:35] | And there was his house. | 于是继承了他的这幢房子 |
[57:39] | And they needed a doctor here. | 而且这里需要一个医生 |
[57:42] | And I suppose I wanted to stop running. | 我觉得我不想再继续逃跑了 |
[57:48] | To do some good here this time. | 这一次想在这里做些好事 |
[58:18] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[58:37] | It recognizes you? | 它认得你吗 |
[58:39] | How could a bee recognize you? | 一只蜜蜂怎么可能认得你 |
[58:42] | Not it, she. | 不是它 是她 |
[58:47] | – Do women ever kiss each other? – Huh. | -女人会和女人亲吻吗 -呵哈哈 |
[58:52] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[59:16] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[59:23] | Has Charlie been past? | 查理有经过吗 |
[59:24] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 没有 我没见过他 |
[59:25] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思没帮到你 |
[59:26] | He’s probably just playing. | 他很可能只是在玩啦 |
[59:28] | I just want to know where he is. Sorry. | 我就是想知道他在哪 抱歉 |
[59:31] | Hmph. | 嗯 |
[59:35] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[59:38] | Charlie! There you are. | 查理 你在这啊 |
[59:41] | You weren’t back for your dinner. You must be starving hungry. | 你没回来吃晚饭 肯定饿坏了吧 |
[59:44] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[59:47] | Are you all right? What’s wrong? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[59:52] | You’ve not been scrapping again, have you? | 你没有又跟别人打架吧 有吗 |
[59:58] | George touched her… | 乔治摸了她 |
[1:00:01] | …down there. | 的下面 |
[1:00:05] | Why would she want him to do that? | 为什么她会想要他那样做呢 |
[1:00:16] | Sorry, Jim. Thanks. | 不好意思 吉姆 谢谢 |
[1:00:17] | All right. | 没事 |
[1:00:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:21] | All right. Here you go. | 好了 这块给你 |
[1:00:29] | – There we go. – Thank you. | -这块给你 -谢谢 |
[1:00:35] | And there you go. | 然后这块给你 |
[1:00:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:37] | Oh, no, my love, | 噢不行 亲爱的 |
[1:01:39] | I can’t dance like you. | 我没法跳得像你那样 |
[1:01:43] | No! | 不行 |
[1:01:51] | Uh, I, umm, better clear up. | 呃 我去收拾了 |
[1:02:07] | I should take Meg home. | 我应该带梅格回家了 |
[1:02:12] | We’ve… We’ve become very close. | 我们已经 我们已经很亲密了 |
[1:02:19] | It’s a small town, Jean. | 这是一个小镇 珍 |
[1:02:21] | No one knows anything. | 没人知道 |
[1:02:23] | Her husband’s left her. | 她丈夫离开她了 |
[1:02:25] | He’s still her husband. | 他依旧是她的丈夫 |
[1:02:26] | The law is entirely on his side. | 法律完全站在他那边 |
[1:02:28] | He could take Charlie away. | 他可以把查理带走的 |
[1:02:30] | Does Lydia know that? | 莉迪亚知道这一点吗 |
[1:02:33] | What does Charlie know? | 查理知道多少 |
[1:02:35] | Nothing. That’s good. | -完全不知道 -很好 |
[1:02:42] | There… There was a time… ..when I would have given anything | 当初 我愿意为你付出一切 |
[1:02:47] | for you to look at me the way you looked at her. | 只求你看我的眼神能像看她一样 |
[1:02:54] | Wouldn’t it have been easier? | 那样事情不就会简单很多吗 |
[1:02:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:02] | We’ll see you and Meg again soon? | 我们会很快再见到你和梅格吗 |
[1:03:05] | Yes, yes. | 会的 会的 |
[1:03:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:03:12] | This is irresponsible, Jean. | 这样是不负责任的 珍 |
[1:03:26] | Meg’s sound asleep. | 梅格睡得很熟 |
[1:03:28] | I’m gonna take her home. But thank you. | 我要带她回家了 但谢谢你 |
[1:03:30] | Thank you. We’ll see ourselves out. | -谢谢 -我们自己出去就可以了 |
[1:03:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:03:47] | It’ll be all right. I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[1:04:25] | Oh. Can’t sleep? | 噢 睡不着吗 |
[1:04:32] | Is someone gonna take me away? | 有人要带我走吗 |
[1:04:36] | Why would you think that? | 为什么你会那么想 |
[1:04:40] | Charlie, why would you think that? | 查理 为什么你会那么想 |
[1:04:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:57] | Night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:33] | We have so much time to decide. | 我们有的是时间做决定 |
[1:05:38] | So why didn’t you tell me earlier? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[1:05:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:42] | I didn’t know about it. | 我之前不知道 |
[1:06:05] | Shameful. | 无耻 |
[1:06:05] | – And with the doctor. – I know. | -和医生在一起了 -我知道 |
[1:06:12] | Oh, Mum. Charlie. | -噢妈妈 -查理 |
[1:06:16] | Have you said something? | 你是不是说了什么 |
[1:06:18] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[1:06:21] | Please don’t lie to me. | 请不要对我撒谎 |
[1:06:24] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[1:06:27] | Remember, I promised to always tell the truth. | 记得吗 我保证过永远跟你说实话 |
[1:06:30] | Yeah, I know. Sorry. | 是啊 我知道 对不起 |
[1:06:39] | All right, Charlie. | 哎哟 查理 |
[1:06:42] | Well! What, no cuddle? | 怎么 不拥抱一下嘛 |
[1:06:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:06:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:49] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[1:06:51] | – This is so nice. – I know. | -这里真棒 -我知道 |
[1:06:53] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:06:54] | Come in. Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[1:06:57] | I have been on my feet all day. | 我站了一整天 |
[1:07:01] | George says I need to take care of myself. | 乔治说我必须照顾好自己 |
[1:07:04] | He’s getting a job in a hotel. | 他在旅馆找了份差事 |
[1:07:14] | You won’t rush things, will you? | 你做事不会一时冲动吧 会吗 |
[1:07:16] | Well… | 额 |
[1:07:19] | Umm… | 呃 |
[1:07:24] | Hm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:07:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:07:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:07:31] | Yeah. We’ll be fine. | 是呀 我们会没事的 |
[1:07:35] | You don’t know that, though. | 但其实你没法知道将来会怎样 |
[1:07:38] | I didn’t. | 我当初就不知道 |
[1:07:41] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:07:47] | He makes me feel like | 他让我觉得 |
[1:07:49] | I can have whatever life I want. | 不论我想要什么样的生活 都可以实现 |
[1:07:55] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[1:07:58] | – Hmm. – You do, don’t you? | -嗯 -你懂的 对吗 |
[1:08:01] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:08:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:07] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我懂 |
[1:08:59] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[1:09:00] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:09:03] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[1:09:06] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:09:08] | Love, did you see something just then? | 亲爱的 你刚刚看到什么了吗 |
[1:09:10] | Shall we talk about it? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[1:09:11] | Stop talking. | 不要说了 |
[1:09:12] | – Charlie, please. – Stop it! | -查理 拜托 -别说了 |
[1:09:15] | – Let’s… – Stop it! | -我们 -住口 |
[1:09:17] | You promised to tell me the truth! | 你保证过跟我说实话的 |
[1:09:20] | You’re always keeping secrets and leaving me out! | 你总是藏着秘密 把我推开 |
[1:09:25] | You’re dirty dykes! | 你是个下流的同性恋 |
[1:09:55] | I don’t know what to tell him. | 我不知道该对他说什么 |
[1:09:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:10:01] | I… | 我 |
[1:10:05] | How do we explain? | 我们怎么解释才好呢 |
[1:10:08] | He has to understand that he must keep quiet. | 他得明白 他必须保守秘密 |
[1:10:12] | Is that what you’re worried about? | 你担心的是这个吗 |
[1:10:14] | If he tells anyone… | 如果他跟任何人说了 |
[1:10:16] | He starts school next week. | 他下周开学 |
[1:10:18] | You can’t make a ten-year-old keep a secret. | 你没办法让一个十岁的孩子保守秘密 |
[1:10:20] | Then what are we going to do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[1:10:30] | I want this. | 我想要在一起 |
[1:10:32] | Remember that… in the next few days and weeks. | 记住这一点 在未来的几天和几周里 |
[1:10:39] | Try hard to remember that. | 努力记住这一点 |
[1:11:59] | Is Dad here? | 爸爸在吗 |
[1:12:04] | Come on upstairs. | 上楼来吧 |
[1:12:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:12:17] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[1:12:19] | He’s not in the house. | 他不在屋里 |
[1:12:22] | His bike’s gone. | 他的自行车不见了 |
[1:12:24] | Can we…? Yes. | -我们能不能 -当然 |
[1:12:30] | Mum and Dr. Markham kiss on the mouths. | 妈妈和玛卡姆医生亲了嘴 |
[1:12:36] | I saw them. | 我看见了 |
[1:12:40] | They kiss each other all over. | 她们互相亲吻对方全身 |
[1:12:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:47] | She touched her. Down there. | 她摸了她的下面 |
[1:12:50] | Oh, Jesus! | 噢天啊 |
[1:12:51] | Rob… Christ! | -罗 -天啊 |
[1:13:00] | You saw this, Charlie? | 你看到了吗 查理 |
[1:13:03] | Will I be taken away? | 我会被带走吗 |
[1:13:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:08] | Am I going to be taken away? | 我会被带走吗 |
[1:13:12] | No. | 不会 |
[1:13:14] | No, no, no. | 你不会被带走 |
[1:13:19] | Not while I’m around. | 除非我不在了 |
[1:13:22] | And where’s he gonna go? | 那他要去哪 |
[1:13:24] | There’s no room at mine. | 我这里没有多的房间了 |
[1:13:26] | He’ll stay here for now. | 他现在就呆在这儿 |
[1:13:28] | What if she comes looking for him? | 如果她来找他了呢 |
[1:13:30] | Am I to deal with that, am I? | 我该怎么回答 直接告诉她就在我这吗 |
[1:13:31] | – Of course not. – He’s your son, Robert. | -当然不是 -罗伯特 他是你儿子 |
[1:13:33] | – You’re to see he’s looked after. – Then I’ll stay here as well. | -你应该照顾他 -我就呆在这里 |
[1:13:36] | – What? – Till we find somewhere with more room. | -是吗 -直到我们找到有更多的地方 |
[1:13:39] | – And when will that be? – Soon. | -那会是什么时候 -不久后 |
[1:13:40] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[1:13:48] | Charlie! Is he here? | 查理 他在这吗 |
[1:13:53] | Charlie. Charlie, love, I’m sorry. Let’s go home. | 查理 查理 亲爱的 我很抱歉 我们现在回家吧 |
[1:13:56] | – Come on, let’s go home. – Charlie’s gonna stay here with me. | -来吧 我们回家 -查理将待在我这里 |
[1:14:00] | Charlie? Charlie, come on. | 查理 亲爱的 过来 |
[1:14:04] | I want to stay with Dad. | 我想和爸爸在一起 |
[1:14:06] | No. No, love, you don’t realize what you’re saying. | 不 亲爱的 你不清楚你在说什么 |
[1:14:09] | Didn’t you hear him? You, go. | 你没听见吗 你 现在 滚 |
[1:14:13] | No. | 不行 |
[1:14:15] | Rob. Rob, I mean… | 罗 罗 我意思是 |
[1:14:16] | What, you’re not gonna look after him. | 你不会以为自己能照顾他把 |
[1:14:19] | Don’t you tell me what I can do | 我不需要你来告诉我我能为 |
[1:14:20] | with my son. Charlie, go upstairs. | 我儿子做什么 查理 上楼去 |
[1:14:22] | Upstairs! | 快上楼 |
[1:14:22] | – Charlie! – Now. | -查理 -现在 |
[1:14:24] | – Rob, please. – Charlie stays here. | -求你了 罗 -要么查理待在这里 |
[1:14:26] | – Or we’ll see what a court of law says. – What? | -要么我们看看法庭怎么说 -什么 |
[1:14:29] | He’ll tell them the disgusting things he’s seen. | 他会告诉他们他所看到的恶心的事情 |
[1:14:33] | Disgusting? What’s he…? | 恶心的事吗 他 |
[1:14:35] | If you come back here, I’ll call the police. | 如果你再纠缠不放 我会报警的 |
[1:14:39] | You’ll never see Charlie again. | 你将再也不会见到查理 |
[1:14:43] | Maybe we need to go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[1:14:46] | Margaret, what’s going on out there? | 玛格丽特 外面怎么了 |
[1:16:40] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:16:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:17:49] | I… | 我 |
[1:18:11] | Does it hurt the tree when you cut it down? | 你砍树的时候会伤到树吗 |
[1:18:15] | It’s a tree. | 这只是一棵树 |
[1:18:17] | But trees are alive. | 但是树是有生命的 |
[1:18:23] | If you take him to court, | 如果你把他告上法庭 |
[1:18:25] | he’ll testify to the nature of your relationship. | 他会证明你们之间的关系 |
[1:18:28] | And no judge would award the two of you Charlie | 在这种情况下 |
[1:18:30] | in that circumstance. | 没有法官会把查理判给你们两个 |
[1:18:35] | There are notices in every paper. | 每张报纸上都有告示 |
[1:18:38] | They need doctors. | 他们需要医生 |
[1:18:41] | 加拿大的机会 加拿大招聘机构 | |
[1:18:43] | Only ones with good references. | 只有那些有推荐信的才行 |
[1:18:46] | You are never going to make that town home, | 你永远不能把那个小镇当成家了 |
[1:18:50] | not living like this. | 不能这样生活了 |
[1:18:54] | Those sort of people don’t change their minds. | 那些人不会改变主意 |
[1:19:00] | They’ll never have a doctor like you again. | 他们再也不会拥有一个像你这样的医生了 |
[1:19:04] | They don’t want a doctor like me. | 他们不想要像我这样的医生 |
[1:19:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:12] | Thank you for seeing me, Jim. | 谢谢你和我见面 吉姆 |
[1:19:16] | You’ll visit again soon? | 你还会来拜访吗 |
[1:19:19] | With Meg? | 和梅格一起吗 |
[1:19:23] | I’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[1:19:27] | It’s a long drive. | 路途遥远啊 |
[1:19:39] | She thinks she’s his father | 她以为她是他父亲 |
[1:19:41] | just ’cause she’s with my wife? | 就因为她和我妻子在一起 |
[1:19:43] | It doesn’t matter what she thinks. The law’s on your side. | 她怎么想无关紧要 法律站在你这边 |
[1:19:48] | Nobody wants her here. | 没人想要她留下来 |
[1:19:50] | She can’t work. She can’t walk down the street. | 她没有工作 她就是只过街老鼠 |
[1:19:55] | You’ll be here tonight to help with Annie? | 你今晚会来帮助安妮吗 |
[1:19:59] | Does she know what’s happening? | 她知道发生了什么事吗 |
[1:20:02] | We’ve had words. | 我们有一套说辞 |
[1:20:04] | She’ll kick up a fuss. | 她会大惊小怪的 |
[1:20:05] | She knows what’s good for her. | 她知道什么有利于她 |
[1:20:07] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[1:20:19] | I need to think straight. | 我需要仔细思考 |
[1:20:22] | Jim says there are lots of career opportunities out there. | 吉姆说外面有许多就业机会 |
[1:20:25] | – Not just doctors; all kinds. – I’m gonna go and get him. | -不仅仅是医生 什么都有 -我要见他 |
[1:20:29] | – You can’t! – I have to. | -你不能 -我必须这么做 |
[1:20:31] | If I was any kind of mother, | 只要我还是一名母亲 |
[1:20:33] | I wouldn’t have let him stay. | 我就不会让他待在那 |
[1:20:35] | I can’t stand being here without him. | 我不能忍受没有他的生活 |
[1:20:37] | – Can’t you? – Of course I can’t. | -你不能吗 -我当然不能 |
[1:20:41] | We should’ve thought about what would happen. | 我们应该考虑一下会发生什么 |
[1:20:43] | I did. | 我想过了 |
[1:20:46] | I tried to keep away from you. | 我试图避开你 |
[1:20:50] | Lydia, Lydia! Please. | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 我求你 |
[1:20:51] | You know Robert will call the police. | 你知道罗伯特会报警的 |
[1:20:54] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:20:56] | – I just want him home. – But what then? | -我就想让他回家 -那然后呢 |
[1:20:59] | We need to think this through. | 我们需要仔细考虑 |
[1:21:02] | We can’t just bring him back here. | 我们不能只把他带回来 |
[1:21:05] | It won’t be like it was. | 现在和以前不一样了 |
[1:21:07] | If we tell Robert that we’ll leave quietly, | 如果我们告诉罗伯特我们会悄悄离开 |
[1:21:11] | that no one has to know, | 没人会知道 |
[1:21:13] | he might just let Charlie go. | 他就可能让查理跟我们一起走了 |
[1:21:23] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[1:21:37] | Who’s at the door? | 谁在外面 |
[1:21:46] | Stay in here. | 待着别动 |
[1:21:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[1:22:03] | All right, Annie, I need you to lie down. | 好吧 安妮 我需要你躺下 |
[1:22:05] | We’re gonna fix your situation. I just need you to stay calm. | 我们会解决你的问题 只需要你保持冷静 |
[1:22:10] | Ow! Get off! | 噢 滚出去 |
[1:22:11] | – Rob, I need… Rob… – Ow! Get off me! | -罗 我要你 罗 -噢 放开我 |
[1:22:16] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:22:18] | Get off me! Get off me! Mum! | 放开我 快放开我 妈妈 |
[1:22:21] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 安静 |
[1:22:23] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:22:40] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[1:23:04] | What’s happening with Annie? | 安妮怎么了 |
[1:23:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:23:13] | You’re not to say anything about this, do you understand? | 有关这件事你一个字都不要说 明白吗 |
[1:23:19] | I think I should go to Dr. Markham’s. | 我想我应该去玛卡姆医生那里 |
[1:23:21] | I need to go check on the bees. | 我要去看看蜜蜂 |
[1:23:22] | Hey. It’s time you stopped going on about those bees. | 嘿 你该停止谈论那些蜜蜂了 |
[1:23:29] | They listen to me. | 他们能听懂我 |
[1:23:32] | No, they don’t. | 不 它们不会 |
[1:23:44] | You can’t be like this, Charlie. | 你不能这样下去 查理 |
[1:23:47] | Be a man. | 男人一点 |
[1:23:50] | What if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[1:23:54] | Not everyone knows how to be like you. | 不是每个人都知道如何成为像你一样的人 |
[1:23:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:24:00] | I said what are you talking about? | 我说 你是什么意思 |
[1:24:09] | I’ll speak to you later. Stay here. | 待着别动 我晚点来找你 |
[1:24:37] | How are you doing, Annie, love? Hmm? | 你还好吗 安妮 亲爱的 |
[1:24:39] | How are you feeling? Are you all right? | 你感觉怎么样 还好吗 |
[1:25:18] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[1:25:32] | Dr. Markham! | 玛卡姆医生 |
[1:25:36] | Charlie? Charlie. | 查理 是你啊 |
[1:25:37] | – Annie needs you. – What? | -安妮需要你 -什么 |
[1:25:41] | – It’s bad. – I’ll get my things. | -很糟糕 -我去拿我的东西 |
[1:25:43] | – Well, let’s… No, stay. – I’ll deal with this. | -好 那 -呆在这 我会处理好的 |
[1:25:46] | Charlie, what’s happened? | 查理 发生什么了 |
[1:25:47] | You promised you wouldn’t lie to me. | 你发过誓不会欺骗我的 |
[1:25:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:25:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:25:56] | – I’ve missed you so much. – You won’t tell me the truth. | -我真的很想你 -你为什么不告诉我实话 |
[1:26:03] | I love Jean. | 我爱珍 |
[1:26:06] | I do. | 我很爱她 |
[1:26:09] | But I’m still the same person. | 但我还是你妈妈 |
[1:26:12] | Nothing else has changed. | 一切都没有改变 |
[1:26:16] | Look, | 听着 |
[1:26:19] | a lie and a secret aren’t the same thing. | 谎言和秘密不可混为一谈 |
[1:26:24] | You can’t ever know everything about me, | 你永远不可能了解我的一切 |
[1:26:27] | like I can’t ever know everything about you, but… | 就像我永远都不知道你的一切一样 但是 |
[1:26:30] | that’s all right, isn’t it? | 没关系 不是吗 |
[1:26:45] | She’s tachycardic. | 她心跳过快 |
[1:26:47] | What did they use? Was it something sharp or was it a tube? | 他们用了什么 是尖锐的东西还是管子 |
[1:26:50] | It was a tube. | 一根管子 |
[1:26:54] | How long ago did it happen? | 多久前发生的 |
[1:26:57] | – How long? – About an hour ago. | -多久了 -一小时前 |
[1:27:00] | What you’ve done is illegal. | 你的行为是违法的 |
[1:27:13] | Oh. She needs a hospital. | 天啊 她需要去医院 |
[1:27:15] | She needs a dilation and curettage procedure. | 她需要扩张器和刮宫手术 |
[1:27:17] | Have you done that? Can you do it, please? Please? | 你会做吗 你能做到吗 拜托 |
[1:27:21] | – I don’t know. – Please? Please? | -我不知道 -拜托 求你了 |
[1:27:22] | Please? Please? | 求求你 |
[1:27:30] | Get her head down and her legs up, quickly. | 快把头放低 双腿抬高 |
[1:27:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:27:37] | I need to sterilize. | 我需要消毒 |
[1:27:49] | Charlie, go upstairs. | 查理 快上楼 |
[1:27:57] | Charlie, go up to your room and stay there. | 查理 去你的房间别出来 |
[1:28:08] | – Charlie’s not here. – Get out of the way! Charlie! | -查理不在这 -滚开 查理 |
[1:28:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:28:15] | Stop it, stop it. | 停下 快停下 |
[1:28:16] | Get out of my fucking way. Charlie! | 你他妈别挡道 查理 |
[1:28:17] | – Rob! – Get your fucking hands off me! | -罗 -松开老子 |
[1:28:19] | – Charlie! – Come back! | -查理 -回来 |
[1:28:26] | – Get out. – Where is he? | -快滚 -他在哪 |
[1:28:28] | Get out of this house. | 滚出这栋房子 |
[1:28:29] | Where the fuck is he, Lydia? | 他他妈到底在哪 莉迪亚 |
[1:28:31] | Is he in there? Charlie! | 他在这里面吗 查理 |
[1:28:42] | Is she man enough for you? | 她对你够男人吗 |
[1:28:45] | She’s more than you ever were. | 她比你强一万倍 |
[1:28:48] | It’s filthy, Lydia. | 太污秽了 莉迪亚 |
[1:28:50] | I won’t have it in my town. | 我不会容许同性恋出现在我的镇上 |
[1:28:53] | I’m warning you. I’m warning you! | 我警告你 我警告你 |
[1:28:57] | – Mum! – We’ll do what we want. | -妈妈 -我们随心所欲 |
[1:28:59] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:29:02] | Whatever I do next, I decide. | 无论我接下来做什么 我都想清楚了 |
[1:29:05] | I won’t go with you because you’re a joke! | 我不会和你一起去 因为你就是个笑话 |
[1:29:10] | Come on! | 快开门啊 |
[1:29:29] | – Get off me! – Stay still! | -放开我 -别动 |
[1:29:41] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:29:47] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[1:29:56] | Stay still! | 别动 |
[1:30:01] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:30:03] | Come on, wake up! | 快啊 快起啊 |
[1:30:05] | Wake up, please! | 快醒醒 拜托了 |
[1:30:12] | – No, no! – Look at me. | -不 不 -看着我 |
[1:30:17] | You’re still my wife. | 你还是我妻子 |
[1:30:23] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:30:42] | No! | 不要 |
[1:31:06] | – Mum! – Charlie. | -妈妈 你还好吗 -查理. |
[1:31:10] | Charlie, Charlie… | 查理 查理 |
[1:31:13] | It’s all right, Mum. They’re swarming. | 没关系 妈妈 他们是一起的 |
[1:31:45] | Mum, look. They’re dancing. | 妈妈 看 他们在跳舞 |
[1:33:39] | Annie? | 安妮 你听得见吗 |
[1:33:56] | You try and sleep. Doctor. | 你试着睡一会 医生 |
[1:34:01] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[1:34:07] | You’ll be here, won’t you? | 你会留在这里的 是吧 |
[1:35:40] | As summer comes to an end, the bees gather inside the hive. | 夏天结束时 蜜蜂聚集在蜂巢里 |
[1:35:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:35:59] | I’m watching your feet dance around. | 我在看你的脚在跳舞 |
[1:36:01] | Well, you can watch later. | 嗯 你以后可以看 |
[1:36:03] | Right now, I need you to make sure that Charlie’s packed. | 现在 我需要你确保查理已经收拾好了 |
[1:36:24] | I won’t be able to talk to you. | 我不能和你说话 |
[1:36:28] | You won’t know what I’m doing, but… | 你不会知道我在做什么 但是 |
[1:36:33] | ..you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[1:36:40] | What do they do in there in the winter? | 冬天他们在那里干什么 |
[1:36:42] | Sleep. Eat. | 冬眠 觅食 |
[1:36:46] | Wait for the warmth to come again. | 等待温暖再次来临 |
[1:36:51] | Mum says you’re going to meet us in a few months. | 妈妈说几个月后你会见到我们的 |
[1:36:54] | I have to put things right here, | 我得现把这里的事处理好 |
[1:36:57] | then I’ll be along. | 然后我就会去找你们了 |
[1:37:01] | You won’t though, will you? | 你不会的 是吗 |
[1:37:08] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么也不说 |
[1:37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:14] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:37:22] | Come home one day, will you? | 记得回来看看 好吗 |
[1:37:32] | Take care of the bees. | 照顾好蜜蜂 |
[1:37:38] | Charlie, would you run and find a porter? | 查理 你能跑去找个搬运工吗 |
[1:37:51] | It’ll be a while, won’t it, | 会有一段时间的 是吗 |
[1:37:54] | before you can join us? | 在我们团聚之前 |
[1:37:57] | There’s a lot to do. | 有很多事情要做 |
[1:38:05] | I love you. | 不思量 |
[1:38:09] | I love you too. | 自难忘 |
[1:38:47] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[1:38:52] | All aboard! All aboard! | 全部上车 全部上车 |
[1:39:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:40:05] | So much has faded now. | 很久很久以后 |
[1:40:08] | But I remember my mother waving. | 但我记得我妈妈在挥手 |
[1:40:12] | And I remember Jean walking away. | 我还记得珍离开了 |
[1:40:16] | I remember what their time together meant. | 我记得他们在一起的时间意味着什么 |
[1:40:22] | My mother’s life was brighter than it ever would’ve been | 在珍给她指明方向后 |
[1:40:25] | had Jean not shown her the way. | 我母亲的生活变得光明起来 |
[1:40:28] | And my mother’s love gave Jean the strength | 我母亲的爱使珍有力量 |
[1:40:32] | to stop running, to be proud. | 去停止奔跑 去为自己而自豪 |
[1:40:37] | The buzz of change was coming even to that town, | 变革的趋势甚至传到了那个城市 |
[1:40:40] | although it was too soon and quiet | 尽管它来的太迟太安静 |
[1:40:42] | for my mother and Jean to hear it together. | 我母亲和珍都没有看见 |
[1:40:47] | But I had heard the echo. | 但我看到了变化 |
[1:40:51] | And so many of us would follow it. | 我们中的很多人都会追随它 |