时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – You new? – Yeah. | -你是新来的吗 -是的 |
[00:12] | Just moved here. | 刚搬来 |
[00:12] | You make a great first impression. | 你给人留下的第一印象很棒 |
[00:14] | I’m sitting next to you. | 我要坐在你旁边 |
[00:15] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:16] | Club of the moment. | 莫门特俱乐部 |
[00:18] | – I’m Nick. – Hi, Nick. | -我叫尼克 -尼克 |
[00:22] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[00:24] | My name is Nick Sullivan. | 我叫尼克·沙利文 |
[00:26] | Let’s keep it casual. Call me Nick. | 我们随意点 叫我尼克就行 |
[00:35] | Got a friend in from out of town. | 有个外地来的朋友 |
[00:37] | Party at his hotel. | 在他的酒店开派对 |
[00:38] | – Where’s the party? – You’re the party. | -在哪儿呢 -你们来了就有了 |
[00:41] | You’re taking his money? | 你在偷他的钱吗 |
[00:42] | What’s going on? | 这是干吗呢 |
[00:44] | – No, Dan… – Shut up! | -不 该死 -闭嘴 |
[00:45] | Chill out! | 冷静一点 |
[00:49] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[00:52] | Why didn’t you call for help? | 你为什么不打电话求助 |
[00:53] | I called you! | 我打给你了啊 |
[00:54] | Wipe down anything you touched. | 把你摸过的地方都擦一遍 |
[00:56] | We’re gonna go. | 我们该走了 |
[01:01] | Are you up for this? | 你能不能干 |
[01:03] | ‘Cause Sam didn’t want to use you. | 萨姆可不想用你 |
[01:04] | I told him, “Hey, don’t worry about Eddie. | 但我跟他说”别担心艾迪 |
[01:05] | – He’s sober now.” – When was I sober? | -他现在戒酒了” -我什么时候戒酒了 |
[01:07] | I fucking lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[01:08] | Plan was to get married last year, | 计划是去年结婚 |
[01:10] | and be pregnant this year, and that was the plan. | 今年怀孕 计划原本是这样 |
[01:12] | The world is falling apart around us! | 我们周围的世界正在分崩离析 |
[01:14] | But if you don’t want to marry me, you got to let me know. | 但如果你不想嫁给我 你得让我知道 |
[01:17] | You’re all I want. | 你就是我最想要的人 |
[01:18] | This world is so screwed up, it messes with my head. | 这个世界太糟糕了 我的脑袋里一团浆糊 |
[01:21] | Please marry me. | 请你娶我 |
[01:22] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[01:25] | Everybody on the floor now! | 所有人立刻趴到地上 |
[01:26] | Put your gun down! | 把你的枪放下 |
[01:30] | What… | 什么 |
[01:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:00] | We are the best part of me. | 我们是我最好的一部分 |
[02:03] | There is not a day I want to wake up without you. | 我人生中的每一天都想在你身边醒来 |
[02:10] | On the floor or you die! | 趴下不然就死定了 |
[02:14] | Put your gun down now! | 立刻把你的枪放下 |
[02:19] | No. No, no. No, no, no! | 不不不 不 |
[02:26] | No! | 不 |
[02:31] | All I have are three men in pig masks | 现在只知道是三个戴猪面具的人 |
[02:32] | to go with the 500 pig masks | 而街对面的抗议人群 |
[02:34] | at the protest across the street. | 有五百个戴着猪面具呢 |
[02:37] | The guard got a shot off. | 警卫开了一枪 |
[02:39] | Bullet caught one of our perps in the shoulder, | 子弹打中了一名犯人的肩膀 |
[02:40] | through and through. | 穿透伤 |
[02:42] | You find the slug? | 找到子弹了吗 |
[02:43] | Techs are trying to pull DNA. They’re total pros. | 技术组在查DNA 他们非常专业 |
[02:45] | They ignored the displays, went straight for the safe. | 没去拿展示出来的东西 而直奔保险箱 |
[02:48] | What’d they get? | 他们拿走了什么 |
[02:49] | Rough diamonds. | 未打磨钻石 |
[02:50] | Manager says, uh, could be up to $6 million with the right cutter. | 经理说 如果切割得好 能卖六百万 |
[02:54] | Fuck me. | 我去 |
[03:06] | Mr. Evans? | 埃文斯先生 |
[03:14] | My name’s Renee Garcia. | 我叫蕾妮·加西亚 |
[03:15] | I’m a detective with the Homicide Squad. | 我是凶案组的警探 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 深表哀悼 |
[03:21] | If it’s okay, I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 没事的 我想问你几个问题 |
[03:26] | Where are they taking her? | 他们带她去哪 |
[03:27] | The medical examiner’s office. | 法医办公室 |
[03:29] | – It’s part of the process, sir. – Coming through. | -这是流程 先生 -借过 |
[03:36] | Tell you what, we’ll have an officer drive you. | 这样吧 我们叫个警官送你 |
[03:39] | We can do this later. | 这个不急 |
[06:04] | This is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[06:05] | This is really bad. You said nobody’d get hurt. | 很不妙 你说没人会受伤的 |
[06:07] | – Would you shut up? – He killed the guard. He killed that woman. | -你闭嘴好不好 -他杀了警卫 还有那女人 |
[06:10] | That’s two people dead. | 这都死俩人了 |
[06:12] | – Ah, fuck. – How’s the shoulder? | -该死 -肩膀怎么样了 |
[06:15] | I’m not gonna lie, it hurts. | 不骗人 很疼 |
[06:16] | – He needs a hospital. – No hospital. | -他需要去医院 -不行 |
[06:18] | – Let me look at it. – Are you kidding me? He’s bleeding out. | -我看看 -开玩笑吗 他要流血致死了 |
[06:20] | Eddie, Eddie, it’s okay. No hospital. | 艾迪 没事的 不去医院 |
[06:23] | Bullet went right through you. | 子弹穿透了过去 |
[06:24] | Why’d you kill those people, huh? | 你为什么杀了那些人 |
[06:26] | We’re going to prison. | 我们要进监狱的 |
[06:30] | Relax. Okay? | 放松 好吗 |
[06:32] | Nobody’s going to prison. | 没人会进监狱的 |
[06:33] | But you got to be cool. You understand me? | 但你得淡定 明白吗 |
[06:36] | Those people got shot ’cause your tweakin’ ass lost it | 他们被杀是因为你个弱鸡失控了 |
[06:38] | and I had to step in. | 我只好插手解决 |
[06:39] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t put this on me. | 不不 别赖我 |
[06:41] | I didn’t do shit. | 我什么都没做 |
[06:42] | We all in this together. Take a deep breath. | 我们是一起的 深呼吸 |
[06:46] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
[06:47] | I owe people money. When do I get my money? | 我欠人钱呢 我什么时候能拿到钱 |
[06:50] | I’ll reach out to the contact, make the exchange, | 我会去找联络人 进行交换 |
[06:52] | then you’ll get it. | 然后你就能拿到钱 |
[06:54] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[06:57] | Do something about your brother. | 管管你弟弟 |
[07:01] | He’ll be good. I’ll make sure. | 他没事的 我会确保的 |
[07:11] | Eddie, come on, you got to calm down, okay? | 艾迪 行了 你得冷静下来 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:26] | Get my texts? | 收到我的短信了吗 |
[07:28] | I’ve been looking for you all day. | 我找了你一整天 |
[07:30] | Have you spoken to him yet? | 你跟他说过话了吗 |
[07:34] | How far did you go with him last night, anyway? | 话说你昨晚跟他进展到什么程度了 |
[07:37] | You slept with the English teacher? | 你跟英语老师睡了 |
[07:39] | – Substitute teacher. – Oh, hon, | -是代课老师 -亲爱的 |
[07:41] | Mr. Hiller fell and cracked his ass. | 希勒老师摔伤了屁股 |
[07:43] | Old bones don’t heal. He could be out all year. | 老骨头好得慢 他可能一年都回不来了 |
[07:45] | Please, don’t tell anyone. | 拜托 千万别说出去 |
[07:47] | Tweeted, Snapped, Instagram, YouTube, Christian Mingle. | 我发了社交媒体 视频网站 相亲网站 |
[07:50] | – It’s everywhere. – Laney. | -到处传开了 -雷妮 |
[07:51] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[07:52] | I’m the new girl, okay? | 我是新来的 好吗 |
[07:54] | It’s the last thing I need right now. | 我现在最不希望的就是引人注意 |
[07:56] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[07:58] | – Oh, shit. – Ms. Powell. | -该死 -鲍威尔小姐 |
[08:01] | Call me. | 回头打给我 |
[08:14] | Alone in the gym. | 在体育馆独处 |
[08:15] | – Is this really a good idea? – You lied to me. | -这样真的好吗 -你骗了我 |
[08:18] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[08:19] | You did not tell me you were a minor. | 你没说你是未成年人 |
[08:21] | Well, you didn’t ask. | 你也没问啊 |
[08:22] | That club was 21 and over. | 那家夜店是21岁以上才能进入的 |
[08:23] | There was a reasonable expectation | 我自然以为 |
[08:24] | that you were of age. | 你已经到年龄了 |
[08:25] | – You sound like a lawyer. – Well, I’m gonna need one. | -你这口气像个律师 -我真需要律师了 |
[08:28] | What are you talking about? Don’t worry about it. | 你说什么呢 不用担心 |
[08:30] | – What happened last night was an accident. – An accident? | -昨晚的事是个意外 -意外 |
[08:33] | An unexpected occurrence. Is that more lawyerly? | 是预料之外的偶遇 听起来有律师范吗 |
[08:35] | This is not a joke. | 这可不是玩笑 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna get fired, and I should be fired. | 我会被开除 我也应该被开除 |
[08:39] | And arrested and put in prison. | 还该被捕 进监狱 |
[08:41] | You’re not going to prison. I googled already. | 你不会进监狱的 我上网查过了 |
[08:43] | The legal age of consent in New York is 17. | 纽约的合法性行为最低年龄是17岁 |
[08:45] | I’m a teacher, you are a student. | 我是老师 你是学生 |
[08:47] | This will ruin me. | 这会毁了我 |
[08:49] | I just started my career. I’m done. I’m done! | 我的事业才刚起步 我完了 |
[08:52] | Look… we hooked up. | 听着 我们搞了 |
[08:56] | We didn’t know. | 但我们当时不知情 |
[08:57] | It was a one-time thing, and now it’s done. | 只是一夜情 现在结束了 |
[09:00] | Okay, I’m not gonna tell anybody, | 好吗 我不会说出去的 |
[09:01] | and if you don’t, then all will be good. | 如果你也守口如瓶 那就万事大吉了 |
[09:04] | What about your friend? She-she saw us together. | 那你朋友呢 她看到我们在一起了 |
[09:06] | She’s not gonna tell anyone either. | 她也不会说出去的 |
[09:08] | Nick, you need to chill. | 尼克 你得冷静点 |
[09:10] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[09:22] | His name is Dan Simmons. | 他叫丹·西蒙斯 |
[09:25] | Billy said he’s from out of town. | 比利说他是外地人 |
[09:26] | He’s from Brooklyn. | 他从布鲁克林来的 |
[09:29] | Indictments for money laundering, racketeering. | 被控洗钱 诈骗 |
[09:32] | 西蒙斯被判谋杀罪名不成立 当庭庆祝 | |
[09:33] | A Postarticle says that he was acquitted | 有篇事后文说他曾于2014年 |
[09:35] | on a murder charge back in 2014. | 被判谋杀罪名不成立 |
[09:37] | This guy was a piece of shit. | 这家伙就是个人渣 |
[09:39] | You knew nothing about this guy? | 你之前对他一无所知吗 |
[09:40] | I-I didn’t– I told you. | 我真不知道 我跟你说了 |
[09:41] | Billy hooked up with him a couple of times. | 比利跟他搞过几次 |
[09:43] | I didn’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[09:44] | – I thought it was gonna be a party. – Jesus, Gabe. | -我以为有派对 -天啊 盖布 |
[09:48] | He didn’t even have an iPhone. | 他连苹果手机都没有 |
[09:49] | It’s just, like, a cheap prepaid one. | 这就是个廉价的预付费手机 |
[09:50] | Yeah, well, that’s what criminals use | 是啊 这就是罪犯常用的 |
[09:51] | so they can’t be traced. Don’t turn it on. | 这样就不会被追踪到了 别开机 |
[09:54] | You just finished saying it can’t be traced. | 你刚还说不会被追踪到呢 |
[09:56] | I could be wrong; do I look like a criminal to you? | 我有可能搞错了啊 我看起来像是罪犯吗 |
[09:59] | Goddamn it, Gabe. | 真是的 盖布 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry, Hannah. | 对不起 汉娜 |
[10:06] | I shouldn’t have called you, it’s just… | 我不应该给你打电话的 我只是… |
[10:08] | I-I-I did it. | 是我干的 |
[10:12] | I pushed him, he fell, and… | 我推了他一把 他摔到了 然后 |
[10:14] | He was alive one second, and then… | 他前一秒还活着 然后就… |
[10:21] | Have you heard from Billy? | 有比利的消息吗 |
[10:28] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[10:29] | That piece of shit. | 那个人渣 |
[10:32] | I never liked that asshole. | 我从来都不喜欢那孙子 |
[10:35] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[10:37] | If the police connect you to that hotel, | 如果警察把你们跟那酒店联系到一起 |
[10:39] | you guys need to tell the same story. | 你们俩得统一口径 |
[10:41] | He’s a friend. I trust him. | 他是朋友 我相信他 |
[10:42] | He’s a fucking drug addict. | 他是个混蛋瘾君子 |
[10:45] | You can’t trust drug addicts. | 瘾君子都不可信 |
[10:49] | I’m not lying to you, Hannah. | 汉娜 我没对你撒谎 |
[10:52] | I told you everything. | 我什么都跟你坦白了 |
[10:56] | How come it’s not on the news? | 为什么新闻里没有呢 |
[10:58] | Three robbers who were wearing pig masks… | 三个劫匪戴着猪头面具… |
[11:00] | They had to find his body by now. | 他的尸体应该被发现了 |
[11:01] | They were also worn at the nearby protest near City Hall. | 市政厅附近的抗议者也戴着这种面具 |
[11:04] | Police have no comment whether or not… | 警察目前未发表评论… |
[11:06] | I’m going home. I’m gonna see if he’s there. | 我回家了 看看他是不是在家 |
[11:08] | – He’s supposed to work tonight. – I’m coming with you. | -他今晚要上班的 -我跟你一起去 |
[11:10] | You don’t have to. I can take care of it now. | 不用了 现在我能自己来了 |
[11:12] | You should just stay out of it. | 你不应该掺和进来 |
[11:14] | Yeah, right. | 说得真对 |
[11:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[11:17] | …whether or not the two were related, | 二者是否有关联 |
[11:19] | but they’re hopeful | 但是他们希望 |
[11:20] | more information comes to light | 随着调查的深入 |
[11:21] | in the following days of this investigation. | 过几天能查出更多信息 |
[11:50] | Anything you can tell me will help. | 你提供的任何线索都能派上用场 |
[11:53] | We have footage of the robbery, but of course, | 我们有抢劫的视频 |
[11:55] | there’s always something the cameras don’t catch. | 不过总会有摄像头漏掉的东西 |
[11:58] | Did anything stand out to you? | 你注意到什么东西了吗 |
[12:00] | Tattoos, a scar, | 纹身 伤疤 |
[12:02] | something they were wearing? | 他们穿的什么 |
[12:03] | Uh, it all happened so fast. | 发生得太快了 |
[12:09] | You’re gonna be playing it out in your head for a long time. | 你的大脑会在很长一段时间里反复重现这一幕 |
[12:12] | That’s, that’s just how it goes. | 一般都是这样的 |
[12:15] | If you remember anything that you think might help us, | 如果你能想起什么对我们有用的 |
[12:18] | my cell’s on that. | 上面有我的电话 |
[12:20] | Can I see her? | 我能看她吗 |
[12:33] | I wish I didn’t feel this way. | 我也希望我能不这样想 |
[12:37] | I wish I didn’t hate this world so much. | 我也希望我没有那么恨这个世界 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:43] | I can’t let you touch her. | 我不能让你碰她 |
[12:45] | Not until the autopsy’s complete. | 要等解剖完以后才行 |
[12:50] | It’s all my fault, you know? | 这都是我的错 |
[12:54] | She wasn’t ready, | 她还没准备好 |
[12:55] | but I pushed her. | 我逼的她 |
[13:00] | I wanted to get married, have a family. | 我想要结婚 生个孩子 |
[13:06] | But she was right. | 可她是对的 |
[13:11] | This world has no place for that anymore. | 这个世界已经容不下新生的孩子了 |
[13:26] | Green eyes. | 绿色的眼睛 |
[13:29] | The one the guard grabbed. | 被警卫抓住的那个 |
[13:31] | His eyes were green. | 他的眼睛是绿色的 |
[13:34] | Glassy. | 有点呆滞 |
[13:34] | He was, you know, like, manic? | 他好像 有点躁狂 |
[13:40] | Or on drugs. | 或者是磕了药 |
[13:42] | It’s not much. | 记不起太多了 |
[13:43] | It’s something. | 这信息很重要 |
[14:25] | Babe, is that you? | 宝贝 是你吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[14:30] | Dad said you didn’t show up to the site today. | 爸爸说今天没见到你 |
[14:38] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[14:39] | Uh, I was checking out the Jackson place. | 我去了杰克逊那里 |
[14:43] | All day? | 去了一整天吗 |
[14:48] | So what did your sack-of-shit brother do now? | 你那混蛋兄弟又干什么了 |
[14:52] | He’s using again, Shell. | 他又复吸了 |
[14:55] | Doesn’t explain why you’re sneaking in through the back. | 这解释不了你为什么要偷偷溜进来 |
[14:57] | Or whatever you did to your arm. | 还有你这手臂 |
[14:58] | Yeah, I went by his place this morning, and… | 是啊 今早我路过他那 然后 |
[15:02] | Eddie was spun out of his skull. He fucking jumped me. | 当时艾迪抽嗨了 他妈的忽然扑向我 |
[15:06] | Oh, babe. You okay? | 天啊 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. I-I’m fine. I’ll be fine. | 没事 我还好 会好的 |
[15:10] | He got me good, though. | 虽然他抓得好狠 |
[15:11] | Yeah. That looks bad, babe. | 这很严重啊 宝贝 |
[15:14] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[15:17] | Okay… hey, look. | 行了 听我说 |
[15:20] | I know he’s blood. | 我知道他是亲人 |
[15:21] | But you have worked too hard to turn your life around. | 但你为扭转人生付出了太多努力 |
[15:24] | He’s gonna drown. Don’t let him take you with him. | 他会堕落的 可不能让他把你拖下水 |
[15:46] | Why are you in my room? | 你为什么在我房间 |
[15:47] | I was rearranging the closet. | 我在重新整理一下衣橱 |
[15:49] | I thought you might need some space | 我想如果你要开箱的话 |
[15:50] | if you ever want to unpack. | 可能需要些空间放东西 |
[15:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:58] | How was school? | 学校怎么样啦 |
[16:00] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[16:03] | It was school. | 就学校的样子 |
[16:05] | Talkative. | 很健谈 |
[16:07] | Would you do me a favor? You get those garment bags for me? | 能帮我个忙吗 帮我拿一下衣物袋 |
[16:31] | These are good. | 这些画不错啊 |
[16:34] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[16:35] | It was a compliment. | 这是在夸你啊 |
[16:36] | They’re just sketches. They don’t, they’re nothing. | 就是些草图 没有什么…什么都不是 |
[16:39] | Well, they don’t look like nothing to me. | 我可不觉得这什么都不是 |
[16:41] | Can I have it back now, please? | 能还我了吗 谢谢 |
[16:46] | These really are good. | 真的很不错 |
[16:48] | You’re very talented. | 你很有天赋 |
[16:51] | Just like your mom. | 就像你妈妈一样 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Well. All yours. | 好了 没我事了 |
[17:03] | Police are now saying the three men disguised as protestors | 警方报导有三名男子伪装成游行人员 |
[17:07] | held up the jewelry store downtown. | 打劫了市区的一家珠宝店 |
[17:15] | We’re picking her father up from the airport tomorrow. | 我们明天会去机场接她的父亲 |
[17:17] | – What about his parents? – They’re in Europe. | -那他的父母呢 -他们在欧洲 |
[17:20] | Still waiting for them to call me back. | 还在等他们给我回电 |
[17:21] | Are the news vans still outside? | 那些新闻采访车还在外面吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 是啊 太疯狂了 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我无法相信这事 |
[17:25] | He still hasn’t eaten. | 他还没吃东西 |
[17:30] | Jordan? Can I get you something? | 乔丹 我给你弄点吃的好吗 |
[17:33] | I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:42] | It’s probably Tim. | 应该是蒂姆 |
[17:59] | I hope it’s okay I stopped by. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[18:03] | Everyone at the restaurant sends their best. | 餐厅所有人希望你一切安好 |
[18:07] | Look, I know I’ve only been back in the city five minutes, | 听着 我知道我刚回来不久 |
[18:11] | but, uh, I’m here. Whatever you need. | 但是 无论你有什么需要 我就在这里 |
[18:20] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:28] | You lost Abby. | 你失去了艾比 |
[18:30] | You know this. | 你知道这这种感觉 |
[18:35] | How do I do it? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:40] | There is no way to do it. | 没有办法 |
[18:45] | I wish I had better news, | 我希望我能给出更好的建议 |
[18:47] | but you just have to survive it. | 但你只能去经历这些 |
[18:50] | It will become bearable, | 让这一切随着时间淡化 |
[18:54] | but for now, | 但是现在 |
[18:56] | you just have to hurt your way through it. | 你只能在这种悲伤中生活 |
[19:03] | And it will hurt. | 会很痛苦 |
[19:44] | Hey, what can I get ya? | 想要点什么 |
[19:46] | How you doing? | 过得如何 |
[19:48] | Not good, babe. | 不好 宝贝 |
[19:51] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[19:56] | I made several calls, like you said. | 我打了几个电话 就像你说的 |
[19:58] | Alibi should be good. | 不在场证明应该没问题 |
[20:31] | What the hell, Billy? | 你怎么回事 比利 |
[20:33] | Why didn’t you call me back? | 为什么不回我电话 |
[20:35] | You remember my sister? | 你还记得我姐姐吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, what the hell is she doing here? | 记得 她来这里做什么 |
[20:38] | I know what happened. | 我知道出了什么事 |
[20:40] | I know you two left a dead man in your hotel room. | 我知道你们两个在酒店房间里杀了人 |
[20:42] | – Yeah. The one your brother killed. – It was an accident. | -是你弟弟杀的 -那是个意外 |
[20:45] | Okay, if the police come calling, | 如果警察来找你 |
[20:46] | you two went to his room and partied. | 你就说你们俩去那人房间开派对 |
[20:49] | When you both left, he was alive. | 你们走的时候 他还活着 |
[20:50] | That’s all you know. You got that? | 你知道的就这些 你明白我的意思吗 |
[20:51] | I didn’t kill anybody… | 我没杀任何人 |
[20:53] | You fucking left my brother in there to take the fall. | 你他妈把我弟弟留下替你受罪 |
[20:55] | It was not like… | 不是这样 |
[20:56] | When you both left, he was alive. | 你们走的时候 他还活着 |
[20:59] | Can you get that in your head? | 明白了没 |
[21:00] | Jesus. Yeah. | 明白了 |
[21:01] | And if you come near my brother again, | 如果你再靠近我弟弟 |
[21:03] | I will fucking kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[21:07] | You do not want to fuck with me. | 你不会想惹我的 |
[21:21] | I mean, I feel bad for the guy. | 我是说 我觉得有点对不起他 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I never told him who I was, | 是 我没跟他讲过我是谁 |
[21:26] | so technically, it’s not his fault. | 严格来说 这不是他的错 |
[21:28] | – Yeah. – Just promise you won’t say anything to anyone. | -是的 -答应我你不会跟任何人讲 |
[21:31] | I would never… | 我绝对不会 |
[21:32] | I could get into so much trouble. | 我会惹上很多麻烦的 |
[21:34] | …as long as I get an A in English. | 只要我的英语能得A |
[21:36] | Not an A-plus, ’cause that would be suspect, but a solid A. | 不用A+ 那就太假了 只要A |
[21:39] | – I’ll see what I can… – You don’t want to go in there. | -我看看我能做什么 -你们别进去了 |
[21:41] | Mandatory assembly on cyberbullying. | 关于网络暴力的强制性大会 |
[21:43] | Is there an alternative? | 我们有得选吗 |
[21:45] | There’s always an alternative. | 当然 |
[21:48] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[21:49] | I can’t get caught skipping again. I’ll be suspended. | 我不能再逃学了 我会被退学的 |
[21:50] | Come on, Laney. | 来吧 雷妮 |
[21:51] | I’ll go. Where are we going? | 我加入 我们要去哪里 |
[21:53] | Someone’s living their best life. | 看人家多会享受 |
[21:55] | Let’s do it. | 咱们走 |
[21:58] | Ugh, I hate you people. | 我讨厌你们这些人 |
[22:11] | Still raining? | 还在下雨吗 |
[22:16] | I was thinking maybe pasta tonight. | 我想今晚吃意大利面 |
[22:20] | It’s easy. | 比较好做 |
[22:23] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[22:31] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[22:51] | I pieced together their exit using surveillance feeds | 我把监控拍到他们出来的画面 |
[22:53] | and footage taken from the protestors. | 还有从抗议者手中拿到的视频拼在一起 |
[22:56] | But I lose them in the crowd every time. | 但是每次一到人群中 就找不到他们了 |
[23:00] | Same goes for the approach. | 进去的时候也找不到 |
[23:02] | Hold it. Right there. | 暂停 就在那儿 |
[23:04] | Upper right. Punch in on that. | 右上角 放大图 |
[23:07] | Fresh kicks. | 新球鞋 |
[23:08] | Retro High OGs with the black toe. | 复刻版黑脚趾篮球鞋 |
[23:13] | I have two boys. | 我有两个儿子 |
[23:14] | I saw those shoes earlier. | 我之前见过那种鞋 |
[23:16] | Bring back up the Hudson Street footage. | 重新调出哈德逊街的画面 |
[23:18] | Just the stuff we got from the protestors | 就是我们从抗议者那里收集的 |
[23:20] | along the edge of the crowd, | 在人群边上的画面 |
[23:21] | right before the pigs entered the store. | 就在猪头人进入商店之前 |
[23:26] | There. That one. | 就是那个 |
[23:29] | Zoom in? | 放大一下呢 |
[23:29] | Save our kids. No more gun violence… | 救救孩子 不要再发生枪击暴力… |
[23:32] | Stop. Now show me those two images side by side. | 停 现在把这两个画面并排放 |
[23:40] | Same pants, same shoes. | 裤子和鞋都对得上 |
[23:42] | Is that enough for facial recognition? | 可以做面部识别了吧 |
[23:43] | Uh, could be. Let me run with it. | 应该可以了 我现在就做 |
[23:49] | This place is insane. | 这地方真棒 |
[23:51] | What do your parents do? | 你父母是做什么的 |
[23:52] | Well, Mom’s in London with her bichon Bitsy, | 我妈和她的比熊”小不点”住在伦敦 |
[23:56] | and Dad’s usually in Europe or the Middle East | 我爸一般在欧洲或者中东 |
[23:58] | peddling weapons of mass destruction. | 贩卖大规模杀伤性武器 |
[24:00] | As dads do. | 还真是爸爸们经常会做的事啊 |
[24:02] | Oh, he’s not kidding. | 他没开玩笑 |
[24:03] | His father’s a military contractor. | 他爸是个军事承包商 |
[24:06] | Cocktails, anyone? | 谁想喝鸡尾酒 |
[24:07] | – I’ll make them. – Me. | -我来做 -我喝 |
[24:18] | So are you and Laney, like, a thing? | 你和雷妮在交往吗 |
[24:21] | Just friends. | 只是普通朋友 |
[24:22] | Like you and I are gonna be, I hope. | 我倒是希望能和你发展一下 |
[24:31] | You don’t want to stare at that one too long. | 你不会想一直看着那幅画的 |
[24:33] | Not high. | 没什么意思 |
[24:35] | Why? It’s Dubuffet. | 为什么 这可是杜布菲的作品 |
[24:38] | You know, back in the day, Dubuffet was known | 在他那个年代 杜布菲被称为 |
[24:40] | as enfant terrible to the Paris art world. | 巴黎艺术圈里的”顽童” |
[24:42] | Isn’t that what your friends call you, Ethan? | 伊森 你的朋友不也是这么说你的吗 |
[24:46] | Dubuffet was unconventional. | 杜布菲是与众不同的 |
[24:49] | He was an outsider, very elusive. | 他是个局外人 非常难以捉摸 |
[24:52] | Elusive. | 难以捉摸 |
[24:54] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[24:56] | Some big mystery. | 好像藏着什么大秘密 |
[25:01] | Something happened back in Oakland. | 你在奥克兰肯定发生了什么事 |
[25:02] | People don’t just up and move in the middle of their senior year. | 没有人会在高四突然搬家 |
[25:05] | Not everyone’s an over-sharer, Laney. | 不是所有人都喜欢分享隐私 雷妮 |
[25:06] | Don’t hate because I own my shit. | 别因为我经历过糟糕的事情就讨厌我 |
[25:08] | Laney’s dad’s an alcoholic. | 雷妮的爸爸是个酒鬼 |
[25:10] | And a cheater. And my mom refuses to kick his ass out, | 还和别人偷情 我妈不肯把他扫地出门 |
[25:12] | even though he basically has another family. | 尽管他实际上已经有另外一个家了 |
[25:14] | Told you. Over-sharer. | 告诉你了吧 她会分享隐私 |
[25:17] | At least I never went to prison. | 至少我没进过监狱 |
[25:18] | Not prison. Juvenile detention ranch. | 那不是监狱 少管所而已 |
[25:22] | I milked cows for the summer. | 我那个夏天一直在给奶牛挤奶 |
[25:24] | And just so you know, my record’s been expunged. | 而且我的这段记录已经被删掉了 |
[25:26] | See? We own our shit. | 看见了吧 我们都承认自己的糟心事 |
[25:28] | Fine. What do you want to know? | 好吧 你们想知道什么 |
[25:30] | What happened in California? | 在加州发生了什么事 |
[25:32] | What makes you so guarded? | 是什么令你这么防备他人 |
[25:34] | And sad. | 还有哀伤 |
[25:36] | There’s something uniquely sad about you. | 你身上有一种很独特的哀伤 |
[25:39] | So? | 说吧 |
[25:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:47] | Is that a hot tub? | 那是按摩浴缸吗 |
[25:54] | Armed robbery, aggravated assault, possession. | 持械抢劫 严重伤害罪 持有毒品 |
[25:58] | Think you could tell me what this is about? | 到底为什么审问我 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause I want to help you guys, but if I’m late for work… | 我想帮你们 但如果我上班迟到的话 |
[26:03] | You and your friends robbed a jewelry store yesterday, | 你和你朋友昨天打劫了一家珠宝店 |
[26:06] | murdered two innocent people in the process. | 打劫过程中还杀死了两人 |
[26:09] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼 |
[26:11] | This guy, security guard, he had three kids. | 这个保安有三个孩子 |
[26:15] | And her. Her name was Beth. | 还有她 她叫贝丝 |
[26:17] | She ran a nonprofit. | 她负责一家非营利组织 |
[26:19] | She was buying her wedding ring. | 当时她正要去买结婚戒指 |
[26:22] | Yeah, look, I did time, yeah, | 虽然我坐过牢 |
[26:24] | but I got my act together now, so… | 但是我现在努力上进了 |
[26:26] | Surveillance footage puts you and your little piggy mask | 距离你打劫的那家珠宝店18米处 |
[26:29] | 20 yards from the store you robbed. | 监控录像拍到你和你的小猪面具 |
[26:36] | This could be anybody. | 这可能是任何人 |
[26:38] | Facial recognition says it’s you. | 面部识别软件显示就是你 |
[26:40] | Don’t worry. I know you’re not the shooter. | 别担心 我知道开枪的不是你 |
[26:41] | That’s the other guy. | 而是另一个人 |
[26:42] | And seeing as how your arm’s not in a sling, | 现在没看到你手臂上吊着绷带 |
[26:45] | I’m guessing this one’s you. | 我猜这个是你 |
[26:48] | The three of you went for the diamonds. | 你们三人抢了钻石 |
[26:50] | Uncut, easy to move. | 未切割的 容易转手 |
[26:51] | At 30 cents on the dollar, it’s a huge score. | 30%的利润 能赚一大票 |
[26:54] | Maybe even worth the risk. | 这个险也许值得冒 |
[26:56] | Except now you’re looking at murder charges. | 只可惜你们现在要面对的是谋杀罪 |
[27:06] | You got the wrong guy. | 你抓错人了 |
[27:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:21] | I think it was a nice try, | 我觉得你的试探不错 |
[27:22] | but we have to let him go. | 但是我们不得不放他走 |
[27:24] | Facial recognition’s less than 60 and he has an alibi. | 面部识别吻合率不到60 而且他有不在场证据 |
[27:27] | It’ll never hold up. | 证据绝对站不住脚 |
[27:28] | Did you talk to his girlfriend? | 你找过他女朋友了吗 |
[27:29] | She says he was with her all day. | 她说他一整天都和她在一起 |
[27:31] | I’m not buying it. | 我不相信 |
[27:33] | See if Judge Warner will give us the okay to ping his cell. | 看看华纳法官是否允许我们定位他的手机 |
[27:46] | How soon can we get witnesses down here for a lineup? | 我们最快什么时候能安排列队辨认嫌疑犯 |
[27:48] | A lineup? They were wearing masks. | 列队辨认嫌疑犯 他们当时都戴着面具 |
[27:50] | Just do it, Glen. | 去安排吧 格伦 |
[28:06] | My, what a lovely tattoo you have. | 天呐 你的文身真可爱 |
[28:10] | Does that cool talk ever really work for you? | 这种搭讪有用过吗 |
[28:15] | You’re tough. | 你好难取悦 |
[28:18] | Your dad’s place is so great. | 你老爸的房子真好 |
[28:21] | Are you guys close? | 你们亲吗 |
[28:23] | Nah, I hate the guy. | 不亲 我讨厌他 |
[28:25] | Your mom, too, or is that just the bichon? | 你也讨厌你妈妈吗 还是只讨厌比熊犬 |
[28:26] | You like asking all the questions, don’t you? | 你很喜欢问问题是吧 |
[28:29] | It’s your way of hiding in plain sight. | 你就是这样逃避别人的视线 |
[28:32] | I’m not hiding. | 我没逃避 |
[28:34] | You know… when you have a connection with someone, | 当你和某个人对上眼的时候 |
[28:39] | it helps to unload. | 说出心事会有帮助 |
[28:42] | Share your deepest, darkest secrets. | 分享一下你内心最深处最黑暗的秘密吧 |
[28:46] | What makes you think we have a connection? | 你为什么觉得我们俩对上眼了 |
[28:49] | What makes you think we don’t? | 你为什么觉得没有呢 |
[29:00] | Not sure if I mixed these right… | 不确定我调的酒好不好喝 |
[29:04] | Um, if y’all are having a moment, I can dipset. | 如果你们俩兴致所至 那我可以走 |
[29:06] | It’s not like that. Really. | 不是这样的 真的 |
[29:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:12] | Get in. | 进来 |
[29:13] | We’re just playing a game. | 我们只是在玩游戏 |
[29:15] | What kind of game? | 什么游戏 |
[29:17] | Get in. I’ll show you. | 进来 我玩给你看 |
[29:35] | Kayla plus Ethan. | 凯拉 加上伊森 |
[29:48] | Plus Laney. | 再加上雷妮 |
[29:56] | Minus Kayla… | 减去凯拉 |
[30:00] | equals Ethan and Laney. | 等于伊森和雷妮 |
[30:31] | On the floor or you die. | 趴下不然就死定了 |
[30:37] | Look at his body. | 观察他的身体 |
[30:39] | Listen to his voice. | 听他的声音 |
[30:41] | Do you recognize him? | 你认出他了吗 |
[30:49] | Number three. | 3号 |
[30:50] | Step forward. State the phrase you were given. | 往前走 说出给你的句子 |
[30:55] | On the floor or you die. | 趴下不然就死定了 |
[31:02] | Number four, your turn. | 4号 到你了 |
[31:11] | Number four. | 4号 |
[31:14] | – On the floor or you die. – Wait. | -趴下不然就死定了 -等等 |
[31:22] | Now can you have him do that again? | 能让他再说一遍吗 |
[31:25] | Number four, once more. | 4号 再说一次 |
[31:28] | Louder this time. | 大声点 |
[31:34] | On the floor or you die. | 趴下不然就死定了 |
[31:38] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[31:41] | How certain are you? | 你有多大把握 |
[31:55] | 100%. | 百分百确定 |
[32:28] | Well, this is yummy. | 这真好吃 |
[32:29] | Feel free to bring food home every night. | 你每晚都能带吃的回来 |
[32:31] | I’m… I’m loving this. | 我很喜欢 |
[32:38] | – Colleen, why are you single? – Kayla. | -科琳 你为什么单身 -凯拉 |
[32:40] | No, it’s okay. I’m-I’m single by choice. | 没事 我选择单身 |
[32:45] | ‘Cause you’re, like, super hot. | 因为你很性感 |
[32:47] | And we should find you a man. | 我们应该给你物色一个伴 |
[32:48] | – When was the last time you got… – Enough, Kayla. | -你上次是什么时候 -够了 凯拉 |
[32:52] | Well, uh, I do date, | 我是会跟人交往的 |
[32:55] | but at the moment, | 但目前 |
[32:56] | there’s, uh, there’s nobody special. | 没有遇上特别的人 |
[32:59] | Well, there should be. | 应该有 |
[33:01] | I mean, you should have, like, a whole slam list. | 我的意思是 你应该列一个完整的名单 |
[33:04] | You’re smokin’. | 你超性感的 |
[33:05] | Goddamn it, Kayla, what are you on? | 该死 凯拉 你到底要干嘛 |
[33:10] | The school called. I know you didn’t go today. | 学校打电话来了 我知道你今天没去 |
[33:12] | You didn’t go to school? | 你没去学校 |
[33:13] | Where were you? Hmm? | 你去哪了 |
[33:15] | Who were you with? | 你和谁在一起 |
[33:17] | – My new friends. – Well, that was quick. | -我的新朋友 -交朋友交得挺快 |
[33:21] | Second day of school, you’ve already found the wrong crowd. | 入学第二天 就交错了朋友 |
[33:23] | Yeah, well, there’s no right crowd. | 没有正确的朋友 |
[33:24] | It’s starting again, Kayla, the skipping school, the drugs, | 你又开始了 凯拉 翘课 吸毒 |
[33:28] | the staying out all night. | 夜不归宿 |
[33:30] | I won’t stand for it. | 我不会再忍了 |
[33:31] | Yeah? What are you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[33:32] | We moved here to start over, Kayla. | 我们搬来这是为了重新开始 凯拉 |
[33:35] | No, you moved here to start over. | 不 你搬来这是为了重新开始 |
[33:37] | I was fine back in Oakland. | 我在奥克兰待得挺好的 |
[33:38] | You were a disaster in Oakland | 你在奥克兰是一团糟 |
[33:40] | and you’re doing the same thing here. | 然后你在这也是一团糟 |
[33:41] | I mean, it would make your mother so sick | 你妈妈要是看到你这样 |
[33:43] | – to see you fucked up like this. – Fuck you! | -一定会恶心透了 -去你妈的 |
[33:48] | You don’t know what Mom would say | 你不知道妈妈会说什么 |
[33:49] | because you fucking hated her. | 因为你他妈恨她 |
[33:50] | Okay, can we stop with the fucks for five fucking minutes? | 我们能不能他妈的别说脏话了 |
[33:53] | Fuck you talking about? I didn’t hate your mother. | 你他妈在说什么 我不恨你妈妈 |
[33:54] | You treated her like shit and you don’t think I noticed? | 你对她什么态度 以为我看不到吗 |
[33:56] | – Your marriage was a joke. – You don’t know | -你的婚姻就是个玩笑 -你简直 |
[33:57] | what you’re talking about. | 是在胡说八道 |
[33:58] | – That’s not true. – And you know it, too. | -不是那么回事 -你自己也心知肚明 |
[33:59] | – None of that is true. – You know what? I’m done. | -全都是鬼话 -我受够了 |
[34:01] | I am so fucking done. | 我他妈受够了 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry. I didn’t handle that well. | 抱歉 我没控制住 |
[34:14] | I, uh, I will do better. I promise. | 我会改进的 我保证 |
[34:17] | Kayla. Kayla, hey. | 凯拉 凯拉 |
[34:19] | Wait. Wait, wait. Just… | 等等 别追了 |
[34:23] | give her space. | 让她静静吧 |
[34:32] | Gabe, will you open? | 盖布 开下门 |
[34:36] | Gabe, it’s Hannah. | 盖布 是我 |
[34:41] | Gabe! | 盖布 |
[34:56] | No. | 不 |
[34:59] | Goddamn it, Gabe. | 该死的 盖布 |
[35:02] | Gabe. Okay, can-can you hear me? | 盖布 能听见吗 |
[35:05] | Gabe! | 盖布 |
[35:07] | Gabe! | 盖布 |
[35:15] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[35:20] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[35:21] | Get it all out. | 吐出来 |
[35:24] | Get it all out. Get it all out. | 全吐出来 |
[35:32] | Come on. | 起来 |
[35:53] | Did you get him? | 逮捕他了吗 |
[35:55] | What are you still doing here, Mr. Evans? | 你这么还在这 埃文斯先生 |
[35:56] | Number four, did you arrest him? | 四号 你们逮捕他了吗 |
[35:59] | None of the other witnesses | 其他的目击证人 |
[36:00] | could identify the same suspect you did. | 都没有指认那个嫌疑人 |
[36:01] | Okay, well, then the other witnesses are wrong. | 那他们都是错的 |
[36:02] | Hey, look.It’s okay, we’re working on it, sir. | 你放心 先生 我们正在努力 |
[36:05] | Don’t do that. Don’t-don’t-don’t placate me. | 少来这套 不用安慰我 |
[36:08] | Okay? Number four, he was there. | 第四个人 他当时在场 |
[36:11] | He and his friends, they murdered Beth. | 他和他的同伙们杀了贝丝 |
[36:13] | And what, you’re just gonna let him go? | 你们打算就这么放了他吗 |
[36:14] | It’s not just the lineup. | 不仅指认无效 |
[36:16] | His girlfriend confirmed his alibi. | 他的女友也做了不在场证明 |
[36:17] | So even if I wanted to charge him, | 就算我想指控他 |
[36:19] | my captain would never sign off. | 我的警监也不会批准 |
[36:20] | Okay, well, then get your captain down here. | 那把你的警监叫过来 |
[36:22] | I’ll talk to him. | 我跟他说 |
[36:23] | You need to investigate, | 你们倒是去调查啊 |
[36:24] | find his friends, do your fucking jobs! | 去找他的同伙 干点正事 |
[36:26] | Listen to me, Mr. Evans. | 听我说 埃文斯先生 |
[36:28] | Jordan, you say that’s the guy? | 乔丹 你既然认定是他 |
[36:31] | Then we’ll keep looking into him, you have my word. | 我们就会对他一查到底 我向你保证 |
[36:33] | But I don’t make arrests that don’t hold up in court. | 但我不能在证据不足的情况下进行逮捕 |
[36:36] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[36:43] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[36:50] | Gabe. | 盖布 |
[36:55] | Gabe. | 盖布 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:17] | Don’t be. It was an accident, right? | 不用道歉 那是个意外对吧 |
[37:21] | Gabe? | 盖布 |
[37:25] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不同 |
[37:28] | I can’t just move on. | 我放不下 |
[37:32] | I… I can’t run away. | 我做不到一走了之 |
[37:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:37] | I didn’t run away. | 我没有一走了之 |
[37:41] | Dad got sick and you left. | 爸爸生病的时候你走了 |
[37:43] | I had to take care of him… alone. | 我得独自一人照顾他 |
[37:48] | I was 13, Hannah. | 我那时才十三 汉娜 |
[37:50] | I enlisted for us, | 我是为咱俩才报名入伍 |
[37:51] | for you. | 为了你 |
[37:52] | Someone had to pay for his medical bills. | 总得有人帮他付医药费 |
[37:56] | We needed money. | 我们需要钱 |
[37:59] | Everything changed when he died. | 他死后一切都变了 |
[38:01] | No. | 不 |
[38:03] | Everything changed when Mom walked out on us. | 妈离开后一切都变了 |
[38:06] | I was six, I barely remember. | 那时我才六岁 基本不记得 |
[38:12] | Tell me the truth: | 告诉我真相 |
[38:15] | did you try to kill yourself? | 你刚刚是想自杀吗 |
[38:22] | Not this time. | 这回不是 |
[38:24] | But there were nights I would do so many drugs | 但有些夜晚 我会吞下无数药片 |
[38:26] | I just didn’t care if I woke up. | 我不在乎自己是否能醒过来 |
[38:30] | But this wasn’t that. | 但这次不是 |
[38:33] | I-I just wanted to sleep. | 这次我只是想睡觉 |
[38:36] | Just shut it all out for a while. | 闭上眼一会 |
[38:43] | I should’ve called more, | 我该多打电话给你 |
[38:45] | – tried harder. – It doesn’t matter. | -更努力些 -无所谓 |
[38:51] | I’m here now. | 我在这了 |
[38:55] | The body of a Brooklyn resident, | 今天下午早时 |
[38:57] | recently identified as Dan Simmons has been found… | 在哈德逊河被找到的尸体 |
[39:01] | Turn it up. | 调大声点 |
[39:02] | …after Dan Simmons’ body was discovered | …被证实为住在布鲁克林区的 |
[39:04] | earlier this afternoon in the Hudson River. | 丹·西蒙斯 |
[39:07] | Authorities suspect foul play | 根据西蒙斯的犯罪记录 |
[39:09] | due to Simmons’ criminal history. | 有关部门认为可能是谋杀 |
[39:11] | – An investigation… – Somebody moved his body. | -调查… -有人移动了他的尸体 |
[39:13] | Who? Why would they do that? | 谁啊 为什么要这么做 |
[39:14] | …the river for any leads or evidence. | …搜寻河流希望发现相关线索 |
[39:44] | What are you drinking? | 你喝什么 |
[39:51] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[39:51] | What are you drinking? | 你喝什么 |
[39:56] | Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:05] | Everything go all right today? | 今天一切顺利吗 |
[40:07] | So far. | 目前为止还不错 |
[40:43] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[40:53] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我以为我们说好了 |
[40:55] | We do and we will. | 是的 以后就生效 |
[40:56] | I can’t have you coming over here like this, okay? | 你不能就这样过来 明白吗 |
[40:59] | No. Do you know how much trouble I’m gonna be in? | 不行 你知道你会给我惹多大麻烦吗 |
[41:00] | – Just one more time. – Kayla. | -就这一次 -凯拉 |
[41:02] | No one will know. | 没人会知道 |
[41:05] | Oh, my God, you’re high. | 老天 你嗑嗨了 |
[41:10] | I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[41:21] | I put a little milk in it. Hope you like it. | 我放了些牛奶 希望你喜欢 |
[41:27] | Low-key amazing. | 很好喝 |
[41:34] | What? | 怎么 |
[41:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:41] | Something happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:47] | Or we can just sit here in silence. | 或者我们就坐在这沉默不语 |
[41:55] | Things are a little upside down right now. | 最近事情有些不顺 |
[41:58] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[42:04] | I’m a little fucked up, if you haven’t picked up on that. | 我糟透了 如果你还没看出来的话 |
[42:07] | I read your school file. | 我读了你学校的档案 |
[42:10] | I have access, and I was, um… | 我有权限 我也… |
[42:15] | I was curious about you, who you were. | 对你很好奇 对你的过去 |
[42:21] | Did it tell you how damaged I am? | 档案写了我有多糟糕吗 |
[42:23] | No. | 没有 |
[42:26] | But it did say you just moved here from Oakland | 但上面写了你刚从奥克兰搬来 |
[42:28] | and that your mom died recently. | 以及你妈妈最近刚去世 |
[42:35] | 14 months ago. | 14个月前 |
[42:39] | How’d she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[42:46] | She wrapped her car around a telephone pole one night. | 她有一天晚上开车撞上了电话亭 |
[42:53] | She was coming home late from work. | 她加班回家晚了 |
[42:56] | It wasn’t raining. | 没有下雨 |
[42:58] | She wasn’t drinking, wasn’t speeding. | 她没有喝酒 没有超速 |
[43:00] | It was just one of those things | 世界上就是会 |
[43:02] | that happens in the world sometimes, you know. | 突然发生这种事情 |
[43:07] | One tiny thread pulled in the universe that triggers | 宇宙中的一丝变故就能引发 |
[43:11] | a cosmic hell of human suffering. | 人类的巨大苦难 |
[43:19] | I’m so sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[43:24] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[43:26] | Your mom. | 你的妈妈 |
[43:29] | She was the most amazing human being I’ve ever known. | 她是我见过最棒的人 |
[43:34] | You know, and-and we looked just alike, | 所以我是代理的棒 |
[43:36] | so I was amazing by proxy. | 所以我可以扮成是她 |
[43:38] | Or that’s what I used to tell her. | 反正我经常这么告诉她的 |
[43:43] | But it’s why my dad can’t stand to look at me. | 所以我爸爸根本无法看我 |
[43:48] | Because he just sees her. | 因为他只能看到她 |
[43:51] | Which is fair, because when I look at him, | 这也情有可原 因为我看向他时 |
[43:55] | I just see that she’s not there. | 也只能看到她不在了 |
[44:03] | Hey, this-this, um… | 这… |
[44:07] | this will get better. | 都会好起来的 |
[44:11] | Yeah, I’d love an ETA on that. | 嗯 我很想知道什么时候才好 |
[44:15] | Because I really hate missing her. | 因为我真的很讨厌这么想她 |
[44:31] | About fucking time. | 也该给我打电话了 |
[44:33] | This better be an emergency. | 这最好是急事 |
[44:35] | I got pulled in for a lineup today. | 我今天被带去列队让人辨认嫌犯了 |
[44:37] | Over what? | 什么的嫌犯 |
[44:38] | Oh, just some bullshit. | 就是点破事啦 |
[44:40] | What the fuck do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[44:42] | “Over what?” | 还”什么的嫌犯” |
[44:43] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[44:45] | I beat the lineup. That’s not the problem. | 列队辨认混过去了 不成问题 |
[44:47] | Listen to me, Mitch. | 听我说 米其 |
[44:49] | The guy from the store… | 店里的那家伙 |
[44:51] | the one whose girl got killed, | 被杀的那姑娘的男友 |
[44:54] | he followed me to the bar tonight. | 他今晚跟着我来到了酒吧 |
[44:58] | Eddie, are you fucked up? | 艾迪 你搞砸了吗 |
[44:59] | You’re not listening to me. He was there. | 你没听我说话 他也在酒吧 |
[45:02] | I don’t know how he found me, but he did. | 我不知道他怎么找到我的 但他就是找到了 |
[45:04] | He fucking knows who I am. | 他知道我是谁 |
[45:06] | All right. Calm down. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[45:09] | – You’re just being paranoid. – I’m not. | -你太疑神疑鬼了 -我没有 |
[45:11] | It was him. He’s onto us. | 就是他 他盯上我们了 |
[45:15] | I served him a fucking drink tonight. | 我今晚还给他倒了杯酒 |
[45:18] | Eddie. Eddie. | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[45:21] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[45:24] | But you cannot fall apart on me. | 但你绝对不能掉链子 |
[45:27] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[45:29] | And we’ll deal with it. | 我们会处理的 |
[45:31] | All right? | 好吗 |
[45:33] | Now go to bed. | 上床去 |
[45:35] | Get some sleep. | 睡一觉 |
[45:38] | Good night, Eddie. | 晚安 艾迪 |