时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | – I found him. – Who? | -我找到他了 -谁 |
[00:13] | The guy, the pig. After the lineup, | 戴猪头面具的人 声音指认过后 |
[00:15] | I followed him to his job, to his trailer in Queens. | 我跟踪去了他工作的地方 发现他在皇后区的拖车 |
[00:23] | Can I take off for a few? | 我能出去一会吗 |
[00:25] | I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是要紧事我也不会问了 |
[00:27] | You’ve got two hours. | 你有两个小时 |
[00:28] | I wonder what happens to a teacher | 我在想现在的老师 |
[00:29] | who sleeps with their students. | 如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场 |
[00:31] | Such a flagrant abuse of power. | 这可是公然滥用权力 |
[00:36] | Someone came to that room after we left and moved his body. | 我们走了以后 有人去了那房间还搬走了尸体 |
[00:40] | I found this in Dan’s wallet. | 我在丹的钱包里找到了这个 |
[00:42] | You see the emblem and number? | 你看见上面的标志和号码了吗 |
[00:43] | It’s a storage place. | 是个仓库 |
[00:46] | $2 million. | 两百万 |
[00:48] | I’m keeping the money. | 我要把钱留下 |
[00:50] | Billy is dead. | 比利死了 |
[00:51] | He knows where you live. Need to get out of there. | 他知道你住在哪里 你得赶紧离开那里 |
[00:53] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[01:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[01:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:22] | You weren’t supposed to let me fall asleep. | 你不该让我睡着的 |
[01:24] | – What time is it? – Colleen’s gonna kill me. | -几点了 -科琳会杀了我的 |
[01:26] | Who’s Colleen? | 科琳是谁 |
[01:26] | 科琳 两条语音留言 两通未接来电 打给我 你爸爸要起床了 凯拉 都早上了 你在哪 希望你那朋友值得 | |
[01:27] | 我要去睡了 我累了 不能跟你玩了 报个平安吧 你还说我能信任你呢 不是吧 我还多等了30分钟 | |
[01:30] | My grandmother. | 我奶奶 |
[01:31] | Where’s my other shoe? | 我的另一只鞋呢 |
[01:35] | – Cinderella. – Oh, please. | -灰姑娘 -得了 |
[01:37] | What’s wrong with Cinderella? | 灰姑娘有什么不好 |
[01:39] | Well, let’s start with the degrading | 就从贬低女性的 |
[01:41] | damsel in distress stereotype and go from there. | 落难少女刻板印象说起吧 |
[01:44] | Wow, okay, no fairy tales for you. | 好吧 你是不喜欢童话了 |
[01:46] | I don’t subscribe to rainbow-wrapped, whitewashed happy endings. | 我不相信粉饰太平的彩虹式幸福结局 |
[01:49] | You’re talking about that Disney capitalist bullshit. | 那是迪士尼的资本主义鬼扯 |
[01:53] | I mean the real ones, the… | 真正的童话 |
[01:56] | the dark, violent cautionary tales of the Brothers Grimm. | 是格林兄弟黑暗暴力的警世通言 |
[02:02] | You know, Hans Christian Andersen. | 汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安徒生 |
[02:04] | Is that gonna be on a quiz later? | 稍后小测试里会考这个吗 |
[02:05] | I, uh, I didn’t get to study. I was a little busy last night. | 我没复习 昨晚忙来着 |
[02:14] | When am I gonna see you again? Hmm? | 我什么时候能再见到你 |
[02:15] | English class. Three hours. | 英语课 3小时后 |
[02:17] | No, no, no. Just me and you. | 不是 就你和我 |
[02:20] | Well, what happened to, | 不是说 |
[02:21] | “We can’t do this; we’re going to hell”? | “我们不能这么做 会下地狱的吗” |
[02:23] | – That meltdown. – I-I’ve given up that fight. | -你还崩溃来着 -我放弃抵抗了 |
[02:26] | But, listen, we… | 但听着 |
[02:28] | we got to be smart about this. | 我们一定得聪明点 |
[02:31] | More careful. | 更小心 |
[02:33] | We’re our own cautionary tale. | 我们是自己的警世通言 |
[02:36] | Oh. Oh, funny. | 你真逗 |
[02:40] | I really have to go. | 我真得走了 |
[02:43] | Don’t overthink it, okay? | 别想多了 好吗 |
[02:45] | Fine. | 好 |
[02:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:50] | 凯拉 我要去睡了 希望你那朋友值得 凯拉 都早上了 你在哪 你爸爸要起床了 打给我 | |
[02:57] | Kayla? Kayla! | 凯拉 凯拉 |
[03:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:06] | Good morning. Is Kayla up? | 早上好 凯拉起了吗 |
[03:08] | She overslept. She’s, uh, still in the shower. | 她睡过头了 还在淋浴 |
[03:11] | You-you go on. I’ll-I’ll see her off. | 你走吧 我送她 |
[03:13] | Oh, I have a few minutes still. | 我还有点时间 |
[03:14] | You want some coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[03:17] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Thank you, Colleen. I’m sorry about last night. | 谢谢 科琳 昨晚很抱歉 |
[03:47] | I was at my friend’s, and we got to talking. | 我在朋友家 我们聊着天 |
[03:49] | – I lost track of time… – Blah, blah, blah. Stop lying. | -我就忘了时间 -得了吧 别编了 |
[03:53] | Now, I just saved your ass downstairs, | 我刚在楼下帮你打了掩护 |
[03:55] | which is something that I do not intend on making a habit of. | 我可不想养成习惯 |
[03:58] | So you get your shit together and you get to school. | 所以你给我收拾立整 去上学 |
[06:32] | You Gabe? | 你是盖布吗 |
[06:34] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[06:35] | Terry. Heard a lot about you. | 泰瑞 你姐经常提起你 |
[06:40] | Well, I’m glad you made it. Come on in. | 很高兴你来了 请进 |
[06:48] | Your sister’s in the kitchen. | 你姐姐在厨房 |
[07:00] | God, what happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[07:06] | I’ll, uh, give you guys a couple minutes. | 我让你们单独聊聊 |
[07:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[07:18] | Whoever killed Billy found me. | 不管是谁杀了比利 他找到了我 |
[07:22] | It didn’t go so well. | 事情出了岔子 |
[07:24] | Did he get the money? | 他拿到钱了吗 |
[07:25] | No. | 没有 |
[07:28] | I got him. | 我搞定了他 |
[07:32] | You killed him? | 你把他弄死了吗 |
[07:35] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[07:39] | I didn’t wait around to find out. | 我没仔细确认 |
[07:40] | Why didn’t you just give him the money? | 你怎么不直接把钱给他 |
[07:41] | He was gonna kill me anyway, Gabe. | 不管怎样他都会杀了我 盖布 |
[07:43] | They’re just gonna send more people. | 现在他们只会派更多的人来 |
[07:46] | They’re gonna kill both of us. | 他们会把我们都杀了 |
[07:48] | Terry’s gonna help us. He’s got a car. | 泰瑞会帮我们 他有车 |
[07:49] | And go where? And who the fuck’s Terry?! | 去哪 而且泰瑞是他妈从哪冒出来的 |
[07:51] | We can’t just run forever, Hannah. | 我们不能逃一辈子 汉娜 |
[07:53] | I got a friend in North Carolina.Okay? | 我在北卡罗来纳州有个朋友 好吗 |
[07:54] | We’ll be safe there. | 我们在那里会很安全 |
[07:55] | I’m not going to North Carolina. | 我可不去北卡罗来纳 |
[07:57] | Once the police find Billy’s body, | 一旦警方发现比利的尸体 |
[07:58] | you’ll be the first person they’ll be looking for. | 他们第一个找的就是你 |
[08:00] | You didn’t see him. | 你没看到他的惨状 |
[08:04] | He was tortured, Hannah. | 他是被虐杀的 汉娜 |
[08:05] | He was… cut open. | 他被开膛破肚了 |
[08:09] | Pull it together. | 振作点 |
[08:11] | We need to hit the road. | 我们得上路了 |
[08:18] | Virginia’s closer. | 弗吉尼亚州更近 |
[08:20] | We’re not going to Virginia. | 我们不去弗吉尼亚 |
[08:25] | Why would you even suggest that? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[08:26] | Because Richard has money and resources. | 因为理查德有钱也有资源 |
[08:28] | Richard is not an option. | 不要考虑理查德了 |
[08:28] | But he said if we needed anything– | 可他说过如果我们有需要 |
[08:30] | He’s-he’s like family… | 他就像是家人 |
[08:32] | He’s not our fucking family! | 他才他妈不是家人 |
[08:36] | We don’t have anyone but each other. | 我们没有别的家人 只有彼此 |
[08:40] | We’re going to North Carolina. | 我们要去北卡罗莱纳 |
[08:43] | Period. | 就这样 |
[08:50] | I’ve got to pack some stuff. | 我得打包一些行李 |
[09:03] | – Down! Now! – Don’t. Don’t. | -趴下 快点 -别 别 |
[09:05] | Turn it off! You want to fucking die?! | 快关了 你他妈想死吗 |
[09:22] | What the fuck are you doing, Eddie?! | 你他妈在干什么 艾迪 |
[09:25] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 应该是你他妈在干什么 |
[09:27] | I knocked on the door a few times. | 我敲了几次门 |
[09:28] | You were passed out. Your door’s unlocked. | 你睡死了 你的门没锁 |
[09:32] | Oh, goddamn it. | 该死 |
[09:35] | What happened to you? | 怎么回事 |
[09:36] | I got the shit beat out of me. | 我被人揍了一顿 |
[09:39] | Manny send his men after you? | 曼尼派人去找你了 |
[09:42] | Come on, how much do you owe him? | 你到底欠他多少钱 |
[09:44] | No, it wasn’t Manny. It was Sam. | 不是曼尼 是萨姆 |
[09:46] | That asshole still doesn’t have my money. | 那混蛋还是没钱给我 |
[09:50] | You know, that detective came to see me again, Garcia, | 那个叫加西亚的警探又来找我了 |
[09:54] | to confirm your alibi for a second time. | 再次来确认你不在犯罪现场 |
[09:56] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[09:58] | You stuck to the same story you told her before,right? | 你还是跟她重复了第一次说的话吧 |
[10:00] | Yeah, babe, of course. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[10:05] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[10:07] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 怎么了 |
[10:10] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 完了 完了 |
[10:12] | – What? – The mask, it’s gone. | -怎么了 -面具不见了 |
[10:14] | Maybe you just forgot where you put it. | 可能你忘了把它放哪儿了吧 |
[10:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 完了 完了 |
[10:20] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 妈的 妈的 |
[10:29] | Jordan, you could have called. | 乔丹 你应该打电话啊 |
[10:31] | I did. I left messages. | 我打了 我留了言 |
[10:34] | It’s been days, and I haven’t heard from you. | 都好几天了 你这边还没给我信息 |
[10:37] | No arrests have been made. | 还没有逮捕任何人 |
[10:38] | It’s frustrating, I know. | 我知道你很难过 |
[10:39] | I found something… that’ll help. | 我找到了点东西 会有帮助 |
[10:44] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪儿找到的 |
[10:45] | Eddie Longo’s trailer. | 艾迪·朗格的拖车里 |
[10:48] | What were you doing in his trailer? | 你去那儿干什么 |
[10:50] | Looking for evidence to prove that I am right about him. | 去寻找证据来证明我是正确的 |
[10:53] | How’d you get inside? | 你是怎么进去的 |
[10:55] | The front door. | 前门 |
[10:57] | You broke in? | 你闯进去了 |
[10:59] | I found a key… | 我找到了把钥匙 |
[11:02] | And I suppose, yes. | 我觉得应该算是吧 |
[11:07] | I got this. | 我来跟他说吧 |
[11:11] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[11:14] | I know what you’re feeling… | 我了解你的感受 |
[11:15] | Eddie and his friends murdered Beth, | 艾迪和他的同伙杀死了贝丝 |
[11:17] | and you let him walk away. | 而你放他走了 |
[11:20] | None of the other witnesses were able to I.D. him… | 其他的目击者都没办法把他辨认出来 |
[11:21] | – But I did! – We pinged his cell phone. | -可我辨认出来了 -我们定位了他的手机 |
[11:24] | He made calls from it during the robbery | 在发生抢劫的时候 他从A大街的一间公寓 |
[11:25] | from an apartment on Avenue A. | 还打出了电话 |
[11:27] | And I confirmed his alibi with his girlfriend, twice. | 我去跟她的女友核实了他不在现场 两次 |
[11:30] | He’s lying, and so is she. | 他在说谎 她也是 |
[11:32] | And we haven’t ruled them out. | 我们并没有排除他的嫌疑 |
[11:34] | But this is an investigation, | 可这是个犯罪调查 |
[11:36] | and we still have hours | 我们还有很多的 |
[11:38] | of footage to analyze, witnesses to interview. | 视频要去分析 目击者要去访谈 |
[11:40] | If it is Eddie Longo, he will be brought to justice. | 如果是艾迪·朗格 那他一定会被绳之以法 |
[11:43] | You need to run the mask for his DNA. | 你应该拿他的面具去做DNA分析 |
[11:45] | That’s not how it works. | 事情不是这样做的 |
[11:47] | And even if his DNA is inside the mask, | 即便在面具里发现了他的DNA |
[11:48] | it’s inadmissible because you stole it. | 这也无法采信 因为是你偷来的 |
[11:51] | You have tampered with a murder investigation. | 你妨碍了谋杀的调查 |
[11:59] | I know the injustice you feel. | 我理解你感受到的不公正 |
[12:01] | My husband was a cop, killed two years ago this Christmas. | 我丈夫是个警察 两年前的圣诞节被杀了 |
[12:05] | – Gunned down at a gas station… – Don’t do that. | -在一个加油站被枪杀了 -别跟我来这套 |
[12:06] | Don’t try and connect with me on some human level | 别想试着用人性来和我套近乎 |
[12:09] | to try and pacify me. | 然后想让我平息下来 |
[12:11] | I’m trying to tell you that it takes time. | 我是想告诉你这需要时间 |
[12:14] | Finding who did it and prosecuting are two different things. | 找出是谁干的和提出指控是两回事 |
[12:17] | I promise you, I will find the men who took Beth from you. | 我答应你 我一定会找出让你失去贝丝的人 |
[12:21] | I always do. | 我一向都可以 |
[12:24] | Then get off your ass and start doing it. | 那你就赶紧该干什么去干什么吧 |
[12:35] | Let’s talk about what’s really important, right? | 大家说说真正重要的东西吧 |
[12:38] | Ideas, thoughts, emotions. | 想法 思路 感受 |
[12:41] | When reading Wuthering Heights, what does, | 当你们读《呼啸山庄》的时候 |
[12:44] | what does it make you feel? | 这作品让你们有怎么样的感受 |
[12:47] | Jane? | 简 |
[12:50] | It made me feel hopeful. | 它让我感受到希望 |
[12:52] | Oh, and why? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[12:54] | It’s one of the greatest love stories of all time. | 这是是史上经典的爱情故事之一 |
[12:57] | The affection that Catherine and Heathcliff | 凯瑟琳和希斯克里夫对彼此的情意 |
[12:59] | have for one another is inspiring. | 很鼓舞人心 |
[13:01] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry. Kayla, you have something to add? | 不好意思 凯拉 你有什么要补充的吗 |
[13:05] | – She said, “Bullshit.” – Thank you so much. | -她说了 “放屁” -谢谢你提醒 |
[13:07] | Can you get your foot off the table? | 可以拿开你的腿坐好吗 |
[13:09] | Catherine and Heathcliff are two people | 凯瑟琳和希斯克里夫是两个 |
[13:11] | trapped in an abusive relationship. | 处在互虐关系中的人 |
[13:13] | It’s unhealthy and pathetic. | 这种关系不健康而且很悲哀 |
[13:15] | But that doesn’t mean that they’re-they’re not in love. | 但这不代表他们不是相互爱对方 |
[13:17] | They’re obsessed. Big difference. | 他们是相互纠缠 差别可大了 |
[13:21] | Perhaps Bronte’s definition of love differs from yours. | 可能勃朗特对于爱情的定义与你的有所不同 |
[13:24] | Or you just don’t understand love. | 或者你只是根本不懂什么是爱 |
[13:26] | Ooh, she salty. | 太酸了吧 |
[13:28] | The book is about passion, in all of its self-consuming | 这书就是关于激情 自我毁灭 |
[13:31] | and destructive glory. | 以及毁灭性的美 |
[13:34] | It’s 50 shades of fucked up. | 这就是《五十度完蛋》 |
[13:36] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[13:37] | Okay, okay, thank you. | 好了 够了 谢谢你的发言 |
[13:39] | Just watch the language there, | 不过要注意你的措辞 |
[13:40] | but that is definitely one way of looking at it. | 但你说的确实是一个思考的角度 |
[13:44] | Bronte was deliberate in depicting tragic love. | 勃朗特是特意描写爱情悲剧的 |
[13:47] | Perhaps you just prefer a rainbow-wrapped, | 或许你比较喜欢雨后天晴 |
[13:49] | whitewashed happy ending? | 大团圆结局 |
[14:01] | I followed him again. | 我又跟踪他了 |
[14:04] | I went inside of his trailer. | 我进了他住的地方 |
[14:06] | I found his pig mask. | 我找到了他的猪面具 |
[14:08] | Jesus, Jordan. | 天啊 乔丹 |
[14:09] | I took it to the police. | 我把面具交给了警察 |
[14:11] | What did they say? | 警察怎么说 |
[14:11] | Said it was inadmissible, | 他们说这不能作为证据 |
[14:14] | and that I had tampered with a murder investigation. | 而且我这么做是干预了谋杀案的调查 |
[14:23] | You’re lucky they didn’t arrest you. | 他们没抓你已经是万幸了 |
[14:24] | I had to do something, okay? | 我必须做些什么 你懂吗 |
[14:26] | Why don’t you eat something? | 你吃点东西吧 |
[14:30] | The police are useless, Tim. | 警察都是废物 蒂姆 |
[14:32] | They won’t even arrest him. | 他们不会逮捕他的 |
[14:33] | I hand them proof, and they do nothing. | 我把证据都交到他们面前了 他们什么都不做 |
[14:35] | I know you’re hurting, but you can’t do this. | 我知道你很伤心 但你不能这么做 |
[14:37] | No, Tim. | 不 蒂姆 |
[14:39] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你这想法是不对的 |
[14:41] | All I have to do is follow him. | 我要做的就是跟踪他 |
[14:43] | Eddie Longo– that’s his name. | 艾迪·朗格 他就叫这个名字 |
[14:46] | I know where he lives. I know where he works. | 我知道他住哪 在哪工作 |
[14:48] | If I follow him, eventually | 如果我跟踪他 最终 |
[14:49] | he’ll lead me to the man who killed Beth. | 他会把我引到杀贝丝的凶手面前 |
[14:51] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[14:55] | My God, Jordan, uh, I don’t even know what to say. | 我的天 乔丹 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[14:59] | How do you even know you have the right guy? | 你怎么知道谁是凶手 |
[15:00] | – You said this Eddie has an alibi. – His girlfriend, | -你说艾迪有不在场证据 -他女朋友的证词 |
[15:02] | – Carla, but, she’s lying… – Well, how do you know she’s lying? | -卡尔拉 她在撒谎 -你怎么知道她撒谎 |
[15:04] | Because I was there! | 因为我就在现场 |
[15:06] | Okay? It was Eddie. | 行吗 就是艾迪 |
[15:09] | His voice, his body, his eyes. | 他的声音 身形 眼睛 |
[15:12] | – He was one of them. – Okay, okay. | -他就是其中一个劫匪 -好 好 |
[15:14] | I just have to prove she’s lying. | 我要做的就是去证明她在撒谎 |
[15:19] | – Where are you going? Where are you going? – Jordan… | -你去哪 你要去哪 -乔丹… |
[15:21] | – Hey, eat something. – Oh, it is so good to see you. | -吃点东西 -见到你真好 |
[15:24] | Oh, I’m so sorry about Beth. | 我听说贝丝的事情了 真遗憾 |
[15:27] | Thank you. And, uh, for the flowers. | 谢谢 也谢谢你送的花 |
[15:29] | Um, we’ve all missed you around here. | 我们都很想念有你在这儿的日子 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I was just leaving. | 是啊 我要走了 |
[15:31] | Why don’t you finish your meal? | 为什么不吃完饭再走 |
[15:33] | Oh, want to go home and get some rest. I’m tired. | 我想回家休息 有点累 |
[15:35] | Okay? Katrina, thank you. Tim, bye. | 好吗 卡特里娜 谢谢 蒂姆 再见 |
[15:59] | Hannah said, uh, you were a dancer or studied dance? | 汉娜说你是一名舞者 还是学过跳舞 |
[16:03] | Hannah doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 汉娜瞎说 |
[16:11] | I used to study. | 我之前学过舞蹈 |
[16:14] | A long time ago. | 很长时间以前 |
[16:26] | I’d be dead if it wasn’t for your sister. | 要不是你姐姐 我早就死了 |
[16:45] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[17:00] | I packed some supplies. | 我打包了一些日常用品 |
[17:01] | I got a prepaid burner phone, | 装了一个预付一次性手机 |
[17:03] | uh, flashlights, food, water. | 手电筒 食物 水 |
[17:06] | If I had more notice, I would’ve… | 如果早点告诉我 我本可以… |
[17:07] | Um, Terry, I hate to ask, but, uh, | 泰瑞 我不想问 但是 |
[17:11] | I don’t suppose you could part with your… | 我觉得你身上肯定带着… |
[17:12] | Yeah. I’m ahead of you. | 是 我早就想到了 |
[17:22] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[17:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:49] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[17:51] | All right? Call me if you need me. | 需要我就打电话给我 |
[17:54] | I’ll come running. | 我会火速赶到 |
[17:57] | Thanks, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[18:14] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 出发 |
[18:40] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[18:41] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:42] | ‘Cause stalking is a serious crime. | 跟踪可是大罪 |
[18:44] | If you’re having obsessive feelings towards me, | 如果你迷恋上我了的话 |
[18:46] | you should see someone. | 那你应该去找个治疗师 |
[18:47] | Go away, asshole. | 滚开 混蛋 |
[18:48] | A little harsh. | 别这么伤人嘛 |
[18:50] | I deserve that. I was an asshole. | 我活该 我之前是很混蛋 |
[18:51] | – You think? – I tried calling you. | -难道不是吗 -我给你打过电话 |
[18:54] | Yeah, and I tried ignoring you. | 我知道 我不想理你 |
[18:55] | But life’s full of disappointments. | 但生活有时就是不让人如意 |
[18:57] | Hold up. Hold up, please? | 停下 停下 好吗 |
[18:58] | – Ethan… – Look, I screwed up. | -伊森 -我承认我搞砸了 |
[19:00] | But at least I kept my mouth shut about you and Mr. Sullivan. | 但我没和别人说你和沙利文老师的事情 |
[19:02] | What do you want, a thank you? | 你想怎样 我还得谢谢你吗 |
[19:04] | I did what I did ’cause… | 我这么做是因为… |
[19:07] | I was a jealous idiot. | 我嫉妒他嫉妒得发了狂 |
[19:09] | I like you, Kayla. | 我喜欢你 凯拉 |
[19:12] | I want you in my life, even if it means just being friends. | 我希望我的生命中能有你 只是普通朋友也好 |
[19:15] | I’m serious. See this? | 我是认真的 看见这个区域了吗 |
[19:17] | Consider this the friend zone. | 把它当成是朋友区 |
[19:22] | Bro, you’re walking through my friend zone here. | 兄弟 你走过我的朋友区了 |
[19:27] | So where you headed to now? | 那你现在要去哪 |
[19:29] | Home. | 回家 |
[19:30] | You really want to go home right now? | 你真的现在就想回家吗 |
[19:31] | I really want to get away from you. | 我只想摆脱你 |
[19:34] | Good, you’re still mad at me. | 好吧 你还在生我的气 |
[19:37] | That’ll come in handy. | 正好有地方让你泄火气 |
[19:38] | – For what? – Follow me. | -什么 -跟我来 |
[19:40] | – Why? – So I can prove to youthat I’m not an asshole, | -为什么 -我可以向你证明我不是混蛋 |
[19:43] | and you can trust me. | 这样你就可以相信我了 |
[19:47] | Friends, Kayla, I promise. | 只当朋友 凯拉 我保证 |
[19:52] | Or not. Later. | 不来算了 回头见 |
[19:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | But only ’cause I believe in keeping my enemies closer. | 我跟你走只是想要知己知彼 |
[20:05] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受这个理由 |
[20:18] | Did your friend call you back? | 你朋友回你电话了吗 |
[20:20] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[20:22] | So he doesn’t even know we’re coming. | 所以他不知道我们要过去 |
[20:24] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[20:26] | Okay? Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[20:29] | Think the police found Billy’s body? | 你觉得警察找到比利的尸体了吗 |
[20:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:37] | They’d notify his family first. | 找到也会先通知他家人 |
[20:39] | Did you know his family? | 你认识他的家人吗 |
[20:42] | He’s from the West Coast. | 他是西岸人 |
[20:44] | – Where? What city? – I don’t know. | -西岸哪里 什么城市 -我不知道 |
[20:47] | You lived with him for a year, and you don’t know? | 你和他一起住了一年 你不知道吗 |
[20:49] | I don’t know, okay? | 我真不知道 |
[20:51] | It’s not like he was my brother in combat. | 他又不是我的好战友 |
[20:52] | I just met him at the club, and then we became roommates. | 我们只是在酒吧认识的 然后就做了室友 |
[20:55] | Don’t be a dick, okay? | 别这么混蛋好吗 |
[20:57] | Terry and I went through a lot of shit together. | 我和泰瑞一起经历过很多事 |
[20:59] | When did you get like this? | 你什么时候变成这德行了 |
[21:00] | – Like what? – So fucking apathetic and checked out. | -什么德行 -这么无动于衷 冷漠无情 |
[21:03] | When everyone I ever loved left me. That’s how. | 深爱的人都离我而去时 我就变成这德行了 |
[21:05] | Oh, cry me a river. | 抱头痛哭吧 |
[21:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[21:11] | I mean, you wanted to study dance. | 你想学跳舞 |
[21:13] | You were so good. | 你跳得这么好 |
[21:16] | Real talent. | 有天赋有才华 |
[21:19] | Dreams don’t pay. Clubs do. | 梦想糊不了口 俱乐部可以 |
[21:22] | I needed money. | 我需要钱 |
[21:23] | I couldn’t afford class… | 我付不起学费 |
[21:25] | I sent you money. | 我给你寄了钱 |
[21:27] | Every dime I made, I sent to you. | 我赚的每一分钱都寄给你了 |
[21:28] | You know what Dad’s medical bills were. | 你知道老爸的医药费有多贵 |
[21:31] | There was no money for school. | 根本没钱交学费 |
[21:32] | And certainly not enough for a drug habit. | 那肯定更没钱让你去吸毒 |
[21:34] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[21:37] | How much did Dan Simmons pay you to fuck? | 丹·西蒙斯付了多少钱要上你 |
[21:40] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是鸭 |
[21:43] | Why are you such a bitch? | 你的嘴巴为什么这么毒 |
[22:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[22:03] | This is a rage room. | 这里是泄愤屋 |
[22:07] | It’s like therapy. | 就跟做心理治疗一样 |
[22:09] | With a crowbar. | 用铁撬棍 |
[22:10] | Think of it as your patriotic duty. | 就当作是爱国之举吧 |
[22:12] | There’s nothing more American than apple pie and anger. | 没有比苹果派和愤怒更具美国化的了 |
[22:16] | So you pay to break stuff? | 付钱砸东西吗 |
[22:18] | Society tries to tell us that having aggression is wrong, | 社会想要告诉我们不应该有攻击性 |
[22:20] | but it’s natural; we all have it. | 但那是人与生俱来的 我们都有 |
[22:23] | Want to find a way to express it? | 想不想找个办法发泄出来 |
[22:25] | What’s up, E? | 怎么了 伊仔 |
[22:26] | Any specials today? | 今天有什么特别推荐 |
[22:28] | Uh, I got in some lawn gnomes, a few ceramic vases… | 有几个地精 几件陶瓷花瓶 |
[22:32] | selfie sticks. | 几根自拍棍 |
[22:35] | Oh. Got one of those Hoverboards. | 还有一个悬浮滑板 |
[22:39] | We’ll take it all. | 我们全要了 |
[22:40] | First time can be a little overwhelming, | 第一次会有点不知所措 |
[22:43] | so I’ll start us off. | 我先开始吧 |
[22:45] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[22:47] | I got this. | 我来 |
[22:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[22:58] | Oh, shit! That was sick. | 我去 挥棒自如啊 |
[23:02] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[23:03] | Like I want to do it again. | 感觉我还想再砸一次 |
[23:04] | Fuck yeah. | 当然要砸 |
[23:24] | We’re gonna need more things to destroy. | 我们需要更多东西来破坏 |
[23:26] | Yeah, I’ll get another bucket. | 是啊 我再去拿一桶 |
[23:36] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[23:39] | It’s just me. It’s just me. | 是我 是我 |
[23:41] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[23:43] | I just didn’t want anyone to see me. | 我不希望别人发现我 |
[23:44] | – Okay? – Did you follow me? | -懂吗 -你跟踪我来的吗 |
[23:47] | No, no, no, I-I saw Ethan follow you from school, | 不不 我看见伊森跟着你从学校出来 |
[23:50] | so technically I was just, | 所以严格上来说我只是 |
[23:52] | I was following– I was worried. | 我只是跟着…我很担心 |
[23:55] | You know, I was just worried | 我很担心 |
[23:57] | and I wanted to make sure you were safe; I’m sorry. | 我想确保你没事 抱歉 |
[23:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:01] | Kayla, Ethan is dangerous. | 凯拉 伊森很危险 |
[24:06] | After that fight yesterday, | 昨天的事情之后 |
[24:07] | I-I did some checking into his background. | 我查了下他的背景 |
[24:11] | – Yeah? – He’s got a criminal record. | -然后呢 -他有犯罪记录 |
[24:14] | Three assault charges, one with a deadly weapon. | 三次故意伤人罪 其中一次持有致命武器 |
[24:17] | He must have a great lawyer | 他肯定有个很厉害的律师 |
[24:19] | because he pled out of all of them. | 因为他都是认罪后做协议释放的 |
[24:20] | He also missed a semester last year | 去年他因为精神疾病 |
[24:23] | because of mental health issues. | 休学了一学期 |
[24:27] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 |
[24:28] | Yes, yes. I’m sure of that. | 是的 我相信你 |
[24:29] | I just– I read his record and I’m… I’m sorry. | 我只是 我读看了他的犯罪记录 我很…抱歉 |
[24:36] | Well, Mr. Sullivan, you’ve taken a turn. | 沙利文老师 你变化很大呀 |
[24:42] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[24:45] | God, I can’t stop thinking about you. | 老天 我一直在想你 |
[24:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:49] | – I should get going. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好 |
[24:51] | Ethan’s gonna wonder where I am. | 伊森该疑惑我去哪了 |
[24:53] | Just-just-just… | 记得… |
[24:55] | Be careful around him. | 在他身边注意安全 |
[24:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | There you are. Hey. | 你在这呢 |
[25:05] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[25:07] | Yeah, why? | 好 怎么了 |
[25:14] | No reason. | 随便问问 |
[25:16] | – Front desk is that way. – Okay. | -前台在那边 -好 |
[25:18] | Let’s do it! Do it! | 我们开干吧 |
[25:28] | Buy me a scratcher, too. | 再给我买个痒痒挠 |
[25:37] | So, I’ll just fill up and then we’ll be on our way, okay? | 加满油我们就出发 好吗 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I’ll pay. You want anything? Water? | 好 我去付钱 你还要别的吗 水 |
[25:42] | Yeah, and a protein bar. | 好 再来根能量棒 |
[26:29] | Wh…? | 什么… |
[26:32] | – What did you get? – Stuff. | -你买什么了 -就是吃的 |
[26:37] | Uh, protein bars. | 能量棒 |
[26:39] | Only, what flavor? | 但什么味道呢 |
[26:40] | We got chocolate, peanut butter, | 这里有巧克力 花生 |
[26:43] | peanut butter chocolate, chocolate mint, | 花生巧克力 巧克力薄荷 |
[26:45] | caramel, chocolate caramel. | 焦糖味 太妃糖味 |
[26:49] | What is all this? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:50] | Well, you wanted a protein bar, | 你说想要根能量棒 |
[26:52] | so I bought you every flavor. | 所以我把所有味道的都买了 |
[26:54] | I also got some chips, cookies, tuna fish sandwich, | 还买了薯片 饼干 吞拿鱼三明治 |
[26:58] | nuts, popcorn, beef jerky, whole ton of shit. | 坚果 爆米花 牛肉干 一大堆 |
[27:01] | Why did you buy so much? | 你为什么买这么多 |
[27:03] | Because I could. | 因为我有钱 |
[27:07] | You’re ridiculous. | 你太可笑了 |
[27:10] | Rich and ridiculous. | 可笑的有钱人 |
[27:13] | If we’re gonna do this… | 如果我们打算这么做 |
[27:16] | …then let’s do this. | 那就这么做吧 |
[27:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:28] | I’ve done a lot of things for drugs. | 我为了嗑药做过很多事 |
[27:31] | But I’ve never taken money for sex. | 但我从来没有为了性拿过钱 |
[27:34] | I’ve never been a rent boy. | 我从来没有当过鸭 |
[27:38] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[28:02] | You know, you really didn’t have to walk me home. | 你真的没必要陪我回家 |
[28:05] | It’s what friends do, isn’t it? | 这就是朋友该做的 不是吗 |
[28:08] | Truth is I don’t have any friends, | 事实上我没有什么朋友 |
[28:10] | so maybe I’m doing this wrong. | 也许我有做错的地方 |
[28:14] | Well, thanks for today. I had a lot of fun. | 谢谢你今天做的 我很开心 |
[28:17] | Aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 你不邀请我进去吗 |
[28:19] | Uh, good night, Ethan. | 晚安 伊森 |
[28:21] | Can I just use the bathroom? | 我能用一下洗手间吗 |
[28:23] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[28:25] | Three if you want me to wash my hands. | 三分钟 如果你想让我洗手的话 |
[28:37] | Wow, nice digs. | 房子不错 |
[28:40] | Uh, bathroom’s down the hall. | 洗手间在走廊那边 |
[28:44] | Are we alone? | 只有我们在家吗 |
[28:46] | How about a tour? | 要不要参观一下 |
[28:48] | Maybe start with your bedroom. | 可以从你的卧室开始 |
[28:50] | Oh, you were doing so well. | 又开始了 |
[28:52] | You almost made it a whole day, but time to go. | 你本来表现挺好的 差点撑一天了 |
[28:53] | Oh, at the very least, I deserve a friendly kiss good night. | 至少 我应该得到一个友好的晚安吻吧 |
[28:56] | Get off of me! | 滚开 |
[28:58] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[28:59] | Stop playing the innocent card. We both know what’s up. | 别再装无辜了 我们都心照不宣 |
[29:01] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:04] | Not so rough. | 别这么粗暴 |
[29:05] | Go home, Ethan! | 回家 伊森 |
[29:07] | I know you only agreed to come with me today | 我知道你今天答应跟我出来 |
[29:09] | so I’d keep your little secret. | 是为了让我保守你的小秘密 |
[29:11] | Think I didn’t see your teacher boyfriend following us? | 你以为我没看见你的老师男友跟踪我们吗 |
[29:15] | You better play nice. | 你最好好好表现 |
[29:16] | You sick fuck. | 神经病 |
[29:20] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[29:21] | What the fuck, lady?! | 怎么回事 |
[29:23] | Fuck out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[29:35] | Who the hell was that? | 那人是谁 |
[29:36] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[29:39] | – I’m calling the police. – No, don’t! | -我要报警 -不 别去 |
[29:40] | Don’t. I’m fine. I’m fine. Please! | 别去 我很好 我很好 拜托了 |
[29:42] | He’s gone now. Can we just drop it? | 他已经走了 你能不能不要管 |
[29:43] | Drop it? What is it with you? | 不管 你脑子抽了吗 |
[29:45] | Are you trying to hurt me? Or your dad? | 你是想让我难受 还是让你爸爸难受 |
[29:48] | Or are you just trying to prove | 还是你只是想证明 |
[29:49] | what a royal fuck-up you really are? | 你到底有多么混账 |
[29:50] | – Forget it. – No, I want to know | -算了吧 -不 我想知道 |
[29:52] | because I am certain this is not what your mother would want. | 因为我确定这不是你妈妈期盼的 |
[29:55] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[29:56] | – The hell you are. – Look, I am sorry! | -不可能 -对不起 |
[29:59] | Okay? I messed up. Just let me go! | 行了吧 我就是一团糟 让我走吧 |
[30:01] | You don’t know how badly I wish I could. But I can’t. | 你不知道我多希望能不管你 但我不能 |
[30:04] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没有请你帮忙 |
[30:06] | Well, I’m asking for yours. | 那我想请你帮帮忙 |
[30:09] | Because there was a moment there, | 因为曾经有一刻 |
[30:11] | between the two of us, that I thought we could be friends. | 我还以为我们两个可以成为朋友 |
[30:14] | But I’m not spending any more nights | 但我不会再浪费整晚去想 |
[30:16] | wondering if you’re alive or dead or continuing to lie to my son, | 你是活着还是死了还是继续对我儿子撒谎 |
[30:20] | because that shit is exhausting! | 因为那太他妈累了 |
[30:24] | So you tell me how to not care about you. | 所以你来告诉我要怎么不管你 |
[30:29] | And maybe then I can get some fucking sleep. | 也许那样我就能睡个好觉了 |
[31:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:13] | No! | 不 |
[31:21] | You suck! | 垃圾 |
[31:22] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[31:27] | Eddie, what is it? | 艾迪 什么情况 |
[31:34] | Why the fuck are you playing this song? | 你他妈放这音乐干吗 |
[31:37] | Some guy paid me 1,000 bucks to play it. | 有人给了我一千美元让我放的 |
[31:39] | Who? Where is he? | 谁 他在哪 |
[31:42] | He’s right over there. | 就在那 |
[31:57] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[32:07] | That’s enough of that, folks. | 这就换音乐 各位 |
[32:16] | Come here for a second. | 跟我来一下 |
[32:19] | Wait, wait. Wait-wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[32:20] | – W-Wait. – Why are you doing this? | -等一下 -你要怎样 |
[32:22] | You know why. You know what happened. | 你心知肚明 你知道事情的真相 |
[32:26] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道你在说什么 -不 你知道 |
[32:27] | Yes, you do. You were his alibi. | 你知道的 你给他做了不在场证明 |
[32:31] | You had his cell. | 你当时拿着他的手机 |
[32:32] | You made phone calls during the robbery, pretending to be him. | 抢劫发生时你一直用他的手机打电话 假装是他 |
[32:35] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[32:36] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[32:38] | When this whole thing goes down, and he gets caught, | 等事情败露那天他会被抓 |
[32:41] | so will you. | 你也逃不掉 |
[32:42] | Eddie didn’t kill your fiancée. | 你的未婚妻不是艾迪杀的 |
[32:44] | Just tell me who did. Please. | 那是谁 告诉我吧 |
[32:47] | Please help me. | 帮帮我 |
[32:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | But he’ll kill me if he sees me talking to you. | 可他要是看见我跟你说话会杀了我的 |
[33:03] | Meet me after closing in the alleyway outside the club, okay? | 闭店后在俱乐部外面的胡同等我 |
[33:17] | Hey, Jose. | 何塞 |
[33:20] | It’s Hannah, again. | 是我 汉娜 |
[33:23] | Call when you can. | 方便时回个电话 |
[33:25] | I’m headed your way, and, uh… | 我正在往你那去的路上 |
[33:29] | I really need a place to crash. Thanks. | 急需一个地方过夜 谢谢了 |
[33:37] | What happens if we show up and he’s not there? | 万一我们到了他却不在怎么办 |
[33:41] | We’ll figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[33:45] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. We’ll live our lives. | 不知道 继续生活呗 |
[33:51] | – In North Carolina? – Yeah, maybe. | -在北卡罗来纳州 -也许吧 |
[33:57] | Who the fuck knows? | 鬼知道会怎样 |
[33:58] | With this kind of money, we can do whatever we want. | 有这么多钱 我们可以随心所欲 |
[34:03] | And what would you do? | 你有什么打算 |
[34:05] | Open a gym for vets who’ve been injured in combat. | 给在战斗中受过伤的退伍军人开个健身房 |
[34:12] | This country chews up our veterans and spits them out. | 这个国家把我们军人榨干后随手就扔掉了 |
[34:20] | I figured I’d do what I can to help. | 我想我会尽力帮助他们 |
[34:25] | What happened, Hannah? | 你经历过什么 汉娜 |
[34:28] | I-I saw your back. | 我看到你的后背了 |
[34:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:33] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[34:34] | I know you were wounded, | 我知道你受过伤 |
[34:36] | and I know you had all those surgeries. | 做过各种手术 |
[34:37] | They called when you were discharged. | 你退伍后他们打过电话 |
[34:39] | So you know. | 那你应该知道 |
[34:40] | But I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[34:42] | You never talked about it. | 你从没说过这件事 |
[34:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:58] | We were on a routine patrol. | 那天我们正在例行巡逻 |
[35:04] | And then the-the Humvee exploded | 然后那辆悍马爆炸了 |
[35:08] | and split in two. | 炸成两截 |
[35:14] | Terry was screaming for help… | 泰瑞大喊着求救 |
[35:21] | …because his leg got blown off. | 他的一条腿炸飞了 |
[35:30] | When I was crawling over to Terry, uh, | 当我朝着泰瑞爬过去时 |
[35:35] | there was a-a second explosion, and, uh, | 发生了二次爆炸 |
[35:39] | I threw myself on top of him. | 我扑到他身上保护他 |
[35:46] | And there was a fire. | 然后着火了 |
[35:52] | It rolled right across my back. | 火从我背后烧过 |
[35:57] | Ate right through my tac vest. | 把我的战术背心烧穿了 |
[36:01] | I thought I knew what hurt was, but… | 我以为自己知道什么是痛 但是 |
[36:04] | nothing compares to that. | 没有比那更痛的了 |
[36:11] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 你为什么从来都没和我说过 |
[36:15] | You never asked. | 你从没问过 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 没能陪在你身边 我很抱歉 |
[36:40] | I never abandoned you. | 我从未抛弃你 |
[36:45] | I went into the Army for us. | 我参军是为了我们 |
[36:49] | To help you. | 为了帮你 |
[37:01] | You were supposed to be happy, Gabe. | 你本该过得很幸福的 盖布 |
[37:46] | 你说的对 伊森是个怪人 发生什么了 你还好吗 | |
[38:41] | Who are you texting? | 你和谁发消息呢 |
[38:47] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[39:03] | What’d you do today? | 你今天做了些什么 |
[39:06] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[39:09] | Hey, asshole, | 混蛋 |
[39:10] | you’re lucky I’m even talking to you right now. | 我还愿意和你说话 算你走运 |
[39:18] | I don’t want to talk. | 我可不想说话 |
[39:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:47] | I’m-I’m sorry, I just can’t. | 抱歉 我就是做不到 |
[39:49] | I know you’re afraid, but it’s the right thing to do. | 我知道你很害怕 但这么做才是对的 |
[39:53] | You have to keep me out of it. You have to promise. | 你不能让我掺和进去 你保证 |
[39:56] | I swear I’ll leave you out of it. | 我保证不把你掺和进去 |
[39:57] | Just give me the name of the guy who killed my fiancée. | 把杀死我未婚妻那个人的名字告诉我 |
[40:05] | Stay the fuck away from me! | 离老子远点 |
[40:14] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[40:40] | Stay down, motherfucker. | 给老子趴下 你他妈的 |
[40:42] | No. | 不 |
[40:47] | I didn’t mean to do it. | 我本不想这么做 |
[40:49] | She wasn’t supposed to die. | 她不该死的 |
[40:53] | Stop! Stop! | 别打了 |
[40:54] | That-that’s enough. That’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[40:58] | You’re gonna kill him. | 你会杀了他的 |
[41:01] | No one was supposed to die. | 不该死人的 |
[41:04] | No one was supposed to die. | 不该死人的 |
[42:06] | Hannah, wake up. | 汉娜 醒醒 |
[42:08] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[42:18] | – Where are we? – Don’t be mad. | -我们在哪 -别生气 |
[42:21] | We’re in Virginia. | 我们在弗吉尼亚州 |
[42:24] | Hannah, you didn’t even know where you were going | 汉娜 你都不知道你自己要去哪 |
[42:25] | or if your friend was gonna be there. | 也不知道你朋友会不会在那等你 |
[42:26] | I know Richard’s going to help us. | 我知道理查德会帮我们的 |
[42:28] | I don’t want his help. | 我不要他帮忙 |
[42:30] | We can’t be here, Gabe. | 我们不能待在这 盖布 |
[42:32] | Hey, I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干吗 |
[42:35] | It’ll be okay, I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[42:51] | You’re just gonna sit there? | 你就打算坐在那 |
[43:13] | Gabe. What are you doing here? | 盖布 你来这干吗 |
[43:17] | Hi, Richard. I’m sorry I didn’t call before… | 理查德 抱歉我没有提前打电话 |
[43:22] | Richard? Who is it? | 理查德 是谁啊 |
[43:27] | Gabe. | 盖布 |
[43:29] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[43:32] | Hi, Mom. | 你好啊 妈 |