时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What did your sack-of-shit brother do now? | 你那混蛋兄弟又干什么了 |
[00:12] | You have worked too hard to turn your life around. | 为扭转人生付出了太多努力 |
[00:15] | Who is that?! | 你是谁 |
[00:16] | It’s the boyfriend of the dead woman. | 是那个死了的女人的男朋友吗 |
[00:18] | It’s you he’s after. | 你是他的目标 |
[00:20] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[00:21] | Tell me the name of the third pig. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 |
[00:28] | Carla. Oh, baby. Oh, God. | 卡尔拉 宝贝 天啊 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:38] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能和你在一起了 |
[00:41] | – So, what do you do, Nick? – English teacher at Westside Heights. | -你做什么的 尼克 -西区高地高中的英语老师 |
[00:44] | My daughter goes there. | 我女儿在那上学 |
[00:45] | It’s a small world. | 世界真小 |
[00:47] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[00:48] | $2 million. We need to hit the road. | 两百万 我们得上路了 |
[00:51] | Gabe. Hannah. | 盖布 汉娜 |
[00:52] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:54] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:54] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[00:55] | You two need to go back to New York with these detectives. | 你们俩要和这两位警探回纽约去 |
[00:59] | They’re not cops. | 他们不是警察 |
[01:09] | Hannah? Hannah?! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[01:11] | Hannah? Hannah? | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[01:17] | Hannah? Hannah, I’m gonna get you out of there. | 汉娜 汉娜 等我救你出来 |
[01:20] | We were hit. Don’t worry. | 我们遇袭了 别担心 |
[01:22] | – I got you. – Hey, Terry. Terry, don’t go out there. | -我救你 -泰瑞 别出去 |
[01:24] | Listen, listen, keep your head down. I’ll be right back. | 听着 别起来 我马上就回来 |
[01:26] | It’s not safe! Don’t go! | 不安全 别去 |
[01:30] | Terry! | 泰瑞 |
[01:32] | No! Terry! | 不 泰瑞 |
[01:34] | Hannah! Hannah! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[01:36] | Hannah? Hannah?! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[01:39] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[01:45] | Hannah, are you okay? | 汉娜 你没事吧 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:05] | My leg. I can’t move. | 我的腿 我动不了了 |
[02:25] | Ah, fuck, it hurts! | 该死 好疼啊 |
[02:31] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[02:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:35] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[02:37] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[02:48] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:50] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[02:52] | Maybe if we get back to the road. | 或许我们回到大路上就行 |
[02:54] | – Yeah. – Lean on me. | -嗯 -靠着我 |
[02:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[03:03] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:08] | – Hannah, come on! – Let’s go! | -汉娜 快 -我们走 |
[03:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[03:10] | Move! Let’s go! | 快走 走 |
[03:14] | Come on. | 快 |
[03:17] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走 |
[03:21] | Move! | 走啊 |
[05:43] | Hey, Matt. How are the kids? | 马特 孩子们好吗 |
[05:45] | Growing like weeds. What are you doing here? | 长得像杂草 你怎么来这儿了 |
[05:47] | This isn’t your jurisdiction. | 这里不是你的辖区 |
[05:48] | Eddie Longo is a suspect in a case I’m working. | 艾迪·朗格是我一件案子的嫌犯 |
[05:52] | Thought I’d be nosy. | 我就来看看 |
[05:52] | Looks like your suspect killed his girl, | 看来你的嫌犯杀了自己的女友 |
[05:54] | then turned on himself. Full of drugs, I’m guessing. | 然后又自杀 大概是嗑药了 |
[05:57] | And you’re certain it’s a suicide? | 你确定是自杀吗 |
[05:59] | Yup, he was inside the trailer. | 是的 他本来在拖车房里 |
[06:00] | Fired through the door. | 隔门开火 |
[06:01] | Shot his girlfriend, then killed himself. | 击中了女友 然后自杀了 |
[06:04] | Any possibility it was staged? | 有可能是被别人设计的吗 |
[06:06] | Well, the tech says it was the same gun. | 鉴证员说是同一把枪 |
[06:07] | Prints and bullet trajectory don’t lie. | 指纹和弹道可不会撒谎 |
[06:09] | And there was four grand cash inside. | 而且 屋内还有四千美元 |
[06:12] | I don’t see it. | 我觉得不会 |
[06:19] | Garcia, you got to see this. | 加西亚 你得来看看 |
[06:28] | Fuck me. | 我去 |
[06:31] | Take the other side! | 你去另一边 |
[06:34] | Bag it for me! | 帮我装好 |
[06:36] | – You ready? – Yup. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[06:41] | Mitch Longo, right? | 米其·朗格 是吧 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很为你感到遗憾 |
[06:49] | If it’s all right, | 如果可以 |
[06:50] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[06:51] | Yeah, but I already answered a bunch of questions. | 嗯 但我都回答一堆问题了 |
[06:53] | Is there anyone who would want your brother dead? | 有人想要害死你弟弟吗 |
[06:57] | – He killed himself. – I realize that, | -他自杀的 -我知道 |
[07:00] | but I’m trying to understand what kind of state of mind | 但我想去理解你弟弟自杀时 |
[07:02] | your brother was in when he took his life. | 是什么样的心理状态 |
[07:03] | He was on fucking drugs! | 他嗑药了 |
[07:05] | That’s what kind of state. | 就那样的状态 |
[07:07] | Were you aware your brother was a person of interest | 你知道你弟弟是最近一起珠宝店劫案的 |
[07:10] | in a recent jewelry store heist? | 嫌疑人吗 |
[07:12] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我一无所知 |
[07:15] | You don’t exactly have a clean record,do you, Mr. Longo? | 你也有些犯罪记录啊 是不是 朗格先生 |
[07:18] | I’ve turned my life around! | 我改过自新了 |
[07:19] | I got a legit job, I’m making a clean living now! | 找了个正经工作 赚良心钱 |
[07:23] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要带他去哪 |
[07:25] | The medical examiner’s office. | 验尸官的办公室 |
[07:35] | Part of the process, sir. | 司法程序的一部分 先生 |
[07:39] | Tell you what, that’s all for now. | 这样吧 今天就到这 |
[07:49] | I love this. | 我喜欢这些画 |
[07:51] | It’s so different from your others. | 和你其他的画非常不同 |
[07:52] | What-what do you call this? Abstract expressionism? | 这是什么风格 抽象表现主义吗 |
[07:55] | It’s called “Not finished yet.” | 这叫”未完成” |
[07:58] | But my mom would call it modern neo-romanticism, | 但我妈会管这叫做现代新浪漫主义派 |
[08:01] | if that’s even a thing. | 如果真有这种说法 |
[08:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:06] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:07] | Ah, how are you feeling, Mom? | 你感觉怎样 妈 |
[08:09] | Ah, better. It was just a little cold. | 好些了 只是感冒而已 |
[08:12] | Kayla’s loading me up with soup and, uh, vitamin C. | 凯拉给我弄了汤 还让我吃了维C |
[08:17] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[08:18] | Uh, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[08:20] | Oh, I… I made enough for all of us. | 我做了三人份的早饭 |
[08:25] | Yeah, I’m a little hungry. | 我确实有点饿 |
[08:32] | Jesus, this is amazing. | 老天 这画得太棒了 |
[08:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:35] | She got every bit of Abby’s talent. | 她继承了艾比所有的天赋 |
[08:38] | Well, there’s a Broadway dancer and a master chef | 我们家有一名百老汇舞者 |
[08:40] | on this side of the family, so, | 还有一位厨艺大师 所以 |
[08:42] | who knows where I got it from? | 谁知道我继承了谁的天赋呢 |
[08:43] | Oh, I, uh, almost, uh, forgot. | 我差点忘了说 |
[08:46] | I-I met one of your teachers at the restaurant last night. | 昨晚我在餐厅见到了你的老师 |
[08:51] | Um… Nick? | 叫尼克吧 |
[08:52] | Uh, Mr., uh, Sullivan, your English teacher. | 沙利文先生 你的英语老师 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah? Where, um…? What was he doing there? | 是吗 他在那干什么 |
[08:59] | Having a drink at the bar. | 在吧台喝酒 |
[09:00] | Anyway, he spoke very well of you. | 他对你评价很高 |
[09:02] | Said you were a great student. | 说你是个好学生 |
[09:06] | Small world, huh? | 世界真小 对吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:13] | Carla! Carla! | 卡尔拉 卡尔拉 |
[09:16] | No, no, no. No one was supposed to die. | 不不不 不该有人死的 |
[09:18] | No one was supposed to die. | 不该有人死的 |
[09:21] | That’s my line. | 那是我的台词 |
[09:30] | You’re not really here. | 你并不在这 |
[09:31] | Of course I’m not. | 我当然不在 |
[09:49] | Still not here. | 还是不在这 |
[09:51] | Go away. | 滚 |
[09:53] | That’s up to you. | 这要看你了 |
[09:54] | I’m simply a manifestation of your own guilt. | 我不过是你内疚的表现而已 |
[09:59] | You killed yourself. | 你自杀了 |
[10:01] | And Carla. | 还杀了卡尔拉 |
[10:02] | That is all on you, you crazy drug addict. | 这都怪你 你个疯狂瘾君子 |
[10:06] | And you’re not responsible for any of it. | 你不用负任何责是吧 |
[10:09] | No culpability or accountability. | 没有任何责任或担当对吧 |
[10:12] | That story sounds really familiar. | 这听起来怎么这么耳熟 |
[10:15] | Oh, wait. It’s my story. | 等等 我也是这样的人 |
[10:19] | If you had just told me | 如果你告诉我谁杀了贝丝 |
[10:22] | who shot Beth. | 这些都不会发生 |
[10:25] | It is your guilt that got Carla killed, | 是你的内疚导致了卡尔拉的死 |
[10:28] | your guilt that pulled the trigger. | 你的内疚使你扣下了扳机 |
[10:30] | You’re right– I do feel guilty. | 你说得对 我确实感到内疚 |
[10:33] | Beth was never supposed to die. | 贝丝就不该死 |
[10:35] | It was just a job to get some money, | 那不过是个赚点钱的活 |
[10:36] | to get ahead for once in my life. | 让我能成功一回 |
[10:38] | You got what was coming. | 你是罪有应得 |
[10:39] | There it is. | 你终于说出口了 |
[10:41] | Denial posing as self-righteous anger. | 用自以为是的愤怒掩盖你拒绝接受现实 |
[10:46] | Welcome to the world, Jordan. | 欢迎来到现实世界 乔丹 |
[10:49] | Drink up. | 干杯 |
[10:50] | Tell me who the third pig is. | 告诉我第三只猪是谁 |
[10:51] | You’re really hung up on this eye-for-an-eye shit, huh? | 你还真是沉迷于以牙还牙啊 |
[10:55] | And what happens if you do find him? | 如果你找到他了会怎么做 |
[11:00] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[11:05] | I didn’t buy that for one second. | 我根本就不相信 |
[11:11] | You want to try that again? | 你还想再试一次吗 |
[11:15] | You’re no killer. | 你杀不了人 |
[11:19] | Yes, I am. | 我可以 |
[11:20] | You don’t have what it takes to pull the trigger. | 你下不了手 |
[11:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:26] | I bet your brother’s ready to talk. | 我猜你哥哥肯定会开口 |
[11:29] | Mitch will fucking eat you alive. | 米其会把你生吞了 |
[11:33] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[11:38] | You know, I don’t know my fairy tales very well, | 我对童话故事不太熟 |
[11:41] | but in The Three Piggies… | 但是在三只小猪里 |
[11:44] | …I don’t think the wolf made it. | 我觉得狼最后好像死了吧 |
[12:07] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
[12:08] | Why did you go to my dad’s restaurant last night? | 你昨晚为什么要去我爸爸的餐馆 |
[12:10] | I went for a drink. | 我过去喝一杯 |
[12:11] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | I was upset. | 我挺难过 |
[12:17] | You kicked me to the curb, Kayla. | 你把我踹了 凯拉 |
[12:19] | And… you said it was because of your dad, | 你说这样做是因为你爸爸 |
[12:21] | so I wanted to meet the guy. | 所以我想去会会这个家伙 |
[12:22] | – What the hell? – I thought maybe I could help | -为什么 -我想也许我可以帮助 |
[12:25] | patch things up between you two, and… | 你们俩修复关系 |
[12:29] | you would be in a better place for us. | 这样你会更接受我们的关系 |
[12:30] | It’s not your place to play peacemaker. | 轮不到你去讲和 |
[12:32] | The last thing I want to do is make you upset. | 我最不想做的就是让你难过 |
[12:34] | I’m-I’m sorry. It was a bad idea. | 我很抱歉 这不是个好主意 |
[12:36] | It was a really bad idea. | 是很坏的主意 |
[12:37] | Don’t you get it? Our whole relationship was a bad idea. | 你还不明白 我们俩之间就不该有关系 |
[12:40] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:41] | Yes, it is. | 就是这样 |
[12:43] | Nick, you know this. | 尼克 你自己也清楚 |
[12:45] | I know you need some space right… | 我了解你需要些空间 |
[12:46] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[12:49] | I won’t interfere anymore. I promise. | 我不会再掺和了 我保证 |
[12:51] | You need to leave me alone. | 你离我远点 |
[12:52] | I can’t make that any more clear. | 我说得再清楚不过了 |
[13:03] | Okay, class, | 同学们 |
[13:04] | take your seats, please, and we’ll get started. | 请坐下 我们就要开始上课了 |
[13:11] | Class, seats, now. | 同学们 马上坐下 |
[13:17] | I said sit the fuck down! | 我说了给我坐下 |
[13:26] | Kayla, what was that all about? | 凯拉 这是什么情况 |
[13:30] | It’s all fucked up, Laney. | 所有事都一团糟 雷妮 |
[13:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:33] | Looking good. | 看着不错 |
[13:36] | Jordan, | 乔丹 |
[13:37] | I’ve called, texted, left messages. | 我打过电话 发过短信 留过言 |
[13:41] | Just call me back, man. | 兄弟 给我回个电话 |
[13:44] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[13:53] | I overheard. | 我听到了 |
[13:54] | Is everything okay with Jordan? | 乔丹都还好吗 |
[14:06] | I went to go see Jordan yesterday. | 我昨天去看乔丹了 |
[14:08] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
[14:11] | he’s not doing… too well. | 他的情况…不太好 |
[14:13] | – He’s grieving. – Yeah, but… | -他还在悲痛中呢 -对 可是… |
[14:15] | it’s more than that. | 情况不止这些 |
[14:17] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[14:20] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[14:22] | Part of me just wants to | 我有点想 |
[14:22] | go over there and check on him again, | 再过去一趟看看他 |
[14:24] | but I don’t even know if he’ll answer the door this time. | 可我不确定这次他会给我开门吗 |
[14:26] | I could go with you. | 我可以跟你一起去 |
[14:28] | He might open it for me. | 他没准愿意见我 |
[14:29] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:32] | Give me five. | 给我点时间准备 |
[14:32] | I’ll meet you in the lobby. | 等下大堂见 |
[14:40] | – Let me carry that. – It’s all right. | -我来拿吧 -没事 |
[14:43] | Come on, G.I. Jane. Hand it over. | 得了吧 大兵妹 给我 |
[14:51] | One bar. | 一格信号 |
[14:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[15:02] | You called out for Terry. | 你喊泰瑞来着 |
[15:04] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[15:07] | In the car. | 在车里的时候 |
[15:08] | Before you woke up. | 在你醒之前 |
[15:09] | You kept saying his name. | 你一直在喊他的名字 |
[15:12] | You, um, you told him not to leave. | 你 你让他别走 |
[15:13] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:14] | It didn’t sound like nothing. | 这可不像没什么 |
[15:17] | Okay, I have my moments. | 行了 我也有一些不太好的回忆 |
[15:19] | It happens a lot to soldiers. | 这对士兵来说很正常 |
[15:21] | It’s the prize they don’t tell you about when you enlist. | 不过在你入伍前可没人告诉你这些事 |
[15:24] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[15:25] | Like I keep saving your ass. | 就跟我现在在保你的小命 |
[15:27] | Well, maybe, one day, I can return the favor. | 好吧 可能有一天 风水轮流转 |
[15:29] | Oh, you can step up anytime. | 等着你呢 |
[15:31] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | – Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! -Get down! | -该死 -快趴下 |
[15:38] | Go. Run. I’ll catch up with you. | 走 快跑 我等会跟上你 |
[15:40] | No, I’m not gonna leave you! | 不行 我不会离开你的 |
[15:41] | I’ll be right behind you! | 我就在你后面 |
[16:16] | Gabe. | 盖布 |
[16:23] | Gabe. | 盖布 |
[16:27] | Damn it, Gabe. | 该死的 盖布 |
[16:33] | That’s stalker shit. | 那可是跟踪狂干的事啊 |
[16:34] | He’s crazier than Ethan, | 他比伊森还疯啊 |
[16:36] | who, by the way, hasn’t called or texted. | 话说 好久没接过他的电话或短信了 |
[16:38] | Has fallen off the face of the earth. | 人间蒸发一样 |
[16:40] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[16:40] | Why would Nick want to meet your dad? | 尼克为什么要见你爸爸 |
[16:42] | That’s just creepy. | 这太奇怪了吧 |
[16:43] | I know. When I told him it was over, | 我知道 当我跟他说分手的时候 |
[16:45] | he had this look on his face like he didn’t understand. | 他一脸完全无法理解的样子 |
[16:48] | Dude has taken a break from reality. | 这哥们是忘记现实了吧 |
[16:50] | Yeah, he took it pretty hard. | 是吧 他是挺难接受的 |
[16:52] | What do you know about him, anyway? | 你对他了解多少 |
[16:53] | Nothing, really. He’s an English teacher. | 说实话 不了解 就知道他是英语老师 |
[16:55] | Substitute teacher, remember? | 还是代课老师 还记得吗 |
[16:57] | Did he tell you where he’s from? | 他有跟你说他是哪里人吗 |
[16:59] | We met at that club and… | 我们在酒吧相遇 然后… |
[17:04] | No, no, I don’t really know anything about him. | 没有 我真的不了解他 |
[17:07] | I-I looked online already. | 我倒是在网上搜过他 |
[17:08] | He doesn’t have a Facebook or Instagram. | 他没有用社交软件 |
[17:10] | We’re gonna have to google deep. Where’s your computer? | 我们得挖一下他的底 你电脑在哪 |
[17:17] | Okay, there’s, like, a thousand Nick Sullivans in New York City. | 好吧 纽约可是有成千上万个尼克·沙利文 |
[17:21] | How do you know he’s from here? | 你怎么知道他来自纽约 |
[17:22] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[17:25] | Um, try the school website. | 搜搜学校官网 |
[17:26] | Teaching staff. He might have a bio there. | 教师资料 可能有他的个人简历 |
[17:34] | Okay, he was born and raised in Naples, Florida. | 他在佛罗里达州的那不勒斯长大 |
[17:37] | “Naples, Florida, Nick Sullivan.” | “那不勒斯 佛罗里达州 尼克·沙利文” |
[17:43] | Okay, I found a picture with his name on it. | 我找到了一张有他名字的图片 |
[17:45] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[17:46] | What’s the caption say? | 配文说了什么 |
[17:49] | “Joshua Sullivan pushes his brother, Nick Sullivan, | “在快乐康复在第八届五公里步行/跑步比赛中 |
[17:51] | “Across the finish line at the eighth annual | 约书亚·沙利文推着弟弟尼克·沙利文 |
[17:53] | Happy To Heal 5K Walk/Run.” | 一起跨过终点线” |
[17:56] | Wait, did you read that right? | 等等 你是不是念错了 |
[17:58] | – It says Nick is the one in the wheelchair? – Hold up. | -坐在轮椅上的是尼克吗 -我看看 |
[18:01] | Okay. “Joshua Sullivan, high school yearbook photo.” | 对 “约书亚·沙利文 高中年度纪念照” |
[18:11] | Then Teach isn’t who he says he is. | 那么这老师是假的 |
[18:14] | Why did he use his brother’s name? | 他为什么用他弟弟的名字 |
[18:15] | That’s some shady shit. | 恐怕有见不得人的隐情 |
[18:19] | Something’s not right. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[18:21] | Mm-mm. Keep reading. | 接着念 |
[18:21] | 滨海高中学生动态 约书亚·沙利文 | |
[18:23] | After he graduated from high school, | 约书亚·沙利文高中毕业后 |
[18:24] | he attended Naples University, then pursued a PhD | 考入那不勒斯大学 并攻读比较文学的 |
[18:27] | in Comparative Literature… | 博士学位 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:40] | Jordan, it’s me. | 乔丹 是我 |
[18:44] | What do you think? Is he in there? | 你觉得他在家吗 |
[18:45] | Hell if I know. | 不知道 |
[18:47] | We could find out. | 进去看看就知道了 |
[18:51] | What are those? | 哪来的钥匙 |
[18:52] | Spare set of keys Jordan keeps in his desk. | 乔丹放在抽屉里的备用钥匙 |
[19:00] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:13] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[19:16] | I guess this was a bust. | 看来白来了 |
[19:19] | Well, we can’t leave it like this. | 我们不能放着不管 |
[19:32] | You gonna help or not? | 要不要来帮忙 |
[19:38] | After my dad died, | 我父亲死后 |
[19:40] | my place looked like this. | 我家里也一度这样 |
[19:43] | Not this bad, but… | 尽管没这么糟 |
[19:45] | it was close. | 也差不多 |
[19:46] | This would have been me, | 我曾经也差点变成这样 |
[19:47] | but I had to keep it together for Kayla. | 但为了凯拉我不得不振作 |
[19:51] | Jordan doesn’t have that kind of anchor. | 乔丹没有这样的心理寄托 |
[19:53] | He’s just… | 他 |
[19:55] | spiraling. | 越陷越深 |
[19:57] | How is Kayla? | 你和凯拉怎么样了 |
[19:59] | Better, I think. | 我觉得有进展 |
[20:01] | So my advice worked? | 我的建议奏效了 |
[20:06] | Mitch went to the coroner’s office. | 米其去法医办公室了 |
[20:09] | He had to release the body for the autopsy. | 他要将遗体移交进行尸检 |
[20:13] | I don’t know when he’ll be back, but… | 我不知道他什么时候回来 |
[20:16] | I can’t stay here anymore. | 可我再也待不下去了 |
[20:18] | I don’t believe a word he says. | 我无法相信他说的话 |
[20:26] | Tell Dad I’ll be there soon. | 告诉我爸我很快就过去 |
[20:29] | Okay | 好的 |
[20:55] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:24] | Nice and easy. | 别轻举妄动 |
[21:26] | Turn around | 转过去 |
[21:27] | and start walking. | 往前走 |
[21:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:03] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[23:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:05] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[23:11] | I’ve got the boy. | 抓到那小子了 |
[23:13] | The girl still has the money. | 钱还在那女的手上 |
[23:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:18] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[23:19] | Reception sucks out here, huh? | 这里信号差极了 是吧 |
[23:21] | Keep moving. | 接着走 |
[23:22] | I can’t. My leg, I’m hurt. | 走不动 我的腿伤了 |
[23:25] | You want me to shoot you in your other leg? | 你想让另一条腿也挨一枪吗 |
[23:27] | Dude, seriously. I can’t walk. | 老兄 真的很痛 我走不动 |
[23:34] | I told you. | 我没骗你 |
[23:36] | I can’t walk! | 我走不动 |
[23:38] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:52] | Shell? | 谢尔 |
[23:59] | Shelley?! | 谢莉 |
[24:46] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[24:56] | Did you like your gift? | 喜欢你的礼物吗 |
[24:58] | Where the fuck is Shelley? | 谢莉在哪 |
[24:59] | I wasn’t sure you were getting the analogy | 我不确定你是否明白这个比喻 |
[25:01] | so I went literal this time. | 所以这次我用书面形式表达了 |
[25:03] | Where’s my fucking wife? | 我老婆在哪 |
[25:12] | Fuck! Baby, baby. | 操 宝贝 宝贝 |
[25:15] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 老子会杀了你 |
[25:16] | I have given you every opportunity | 我给了你所有的机会 |
[25:19] | to tell me who killed Beth, and you have been too stupid | 告诉我谁杀了贝丝 你却蠢到不愿意说 |
[25:21] | to say and now we are here, Mitch. | 现在我们走到了这一步 米其 |
[25:24] | With Shelley about to die. | 谢莉就要死了 |
[25:27] | Now would be a good time to speak up. | 现在你该说了 |
[25:29] | I am going to fucking rip you apart! | 我他妈要把你撕成碎片 |
[25:33] | His name, Mitch. | 他的名字 米其 |
[25:35] | I swear to God, you’re a fucking dead man. | 我发誓 你已经是个死人了 |
[25:39] | You give me the man who killed Beth | 把杀死贝丝的人的名字告诉我 |
[25:41] | and you’ll get Shelley back. | 我就放谢莉回去 |
[25:44] | Where? | 在哪 |
[25:45] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[26:26] | Are you okay, son? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:31] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:33] | Uh, car accident. | 车祸 |
[26:35] | I’m calling 911. Let me get my phone. | 我去联系警察 让我拿手机 |
[26:37] | No, it’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事的 不麻烦 |
[26:38] | Well, honey, you’re hurt. | 亲爱的 你受伤了 |
[26:40] | I’ll be okay, but I do need to call someone. | 会没事的 不过我确实需要给人打电话 |
[26:43] | Is it okay if I use your phone? | 我能借用一下您的手机吗 |
[26:44] | Of course. Let me get it. | 当然 我去拿 |
[26:46] | It’s right here. | 就在那边 |
[26:52] | Here, have some water. | 给 喝点水 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:18] | Hannah, it’s me. | 汉娜 是我 |
[27:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:21] | Uh, I’m in a rest stop off the main road. | 我在大路旁的休息站 |
[27:23] | Uh, the Sweet Valley Canyon Picnic Area. | 甜蜜谷野餐区 |
[27:26] | Exit 17, hon. | 17号出口 亲爱的 |
[27:27] | Exit 17. | 17号出口 |
[27:28] | – I’m coming. – And Han… | -我来了 -汉娜 |
[27:31] | You’re breaking up. | 你信号不好 |
[27:37] | Someone coming to get you? | 有人要来接你了吗 |
[27:38] | Yeah, yeah, my sister. | 是的 我姐姐 |
[27:43] | I think there… | 我觉得 |
[27:45] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[27:45] | Dear, it’s okay. Here, why don’t you rest | 亲爱的 没事 在她来之前 |
[27:47] | until she gets here? | 先休息一下 |
[27:49] | But I feel… | 但是我感觉 |
[27:52] | Don’t fight it. | 别抵抗 |
[27:53] | Just sleep now. | 睡吧 |
[27:59] | Help me get him in the back. | 帮我把他搬进去 |
[28:04] | The sister’s on her way. | 他姐姐在路上 |
[28:06] | Don’t fuck it up this time. | 这次别搞砸了 |
[28:31] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[28:32] | How do you know you’ll find anything? | 你怎么知道你会发现什么 |
[28:33] | I need to know the truth, Laney. | 我需要知道真相 雷妮 |
[28:37] | Call me the second he comes back here. | 他一回来就打我电话 |
[28:38] | I will. Be careful. | 会的 你要小心 |
[29:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:19] | It’s not working. I can’t get his door open. | 这东西不管用 我打不开门 |
[29:21] | Wiggle it to the right, you’ll feel the bump key catch. | 向右扭 就能感觉到撞匙碰到东西了 |
[29:23] | – I’m doing that. – And when it catches, tap hard once. | -我在尝试 -碰到东西后 使劲拍一下 |
[29:36] | – Hello? What’s going on? – I’m trying. | -怎么样了 -我在尝试 |
[29:38] | Girl, this is not your future, you need to stay in school. | 妹子 你不擅长这种活 还是该乖乖上学 |
[29:40] | Yeah. No shit. Wait. | 说得太对了 等下 |
[29:44] | It opened. I’m in. | 打开了 我进来了 |
[29:46] | – Where is Nick? – You’ve got some time. | -尼克在哪 -你还有一些时间 |
[29:47] | – He’s getting coffee. – Okay. | -他在喝咖啡 -好 |
[29:49] | Call me when he starts back. | 他往回走的时候通知我 |
[30:29] | I’m just heading out for the night. | 我晚上要出门 |
[30:30] | I wanted to check in and see if you’d heard from Jordan. | 就是想来问问你有没有乔丹的消息 |
[30:33] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:35] | Well… we don’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[30:39] | No, we don’t. | 对 我们不能放弃 |
[30:43] | Thank you again… for today. | 今天的事 还是要再说声谢谢 |
[30:47] | You know, it was the next best thing to a date. | 除了约会 就这个最有意思了 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:52] | You really are shy. | 你还真害羞 |
[30:59] | I’m a little out of practice | 一提到约会和… |
[31:00] | when it comes to… dating and… | 女人 |
[31:06] | women. | 感觉有点陌生 |
[31:10] | Katrina, would you like to go out sometime? | 卡特里娜 找个时间一起出去吧 |
[31:12] | Hmm, let me think… | 我想想 |
[31:15] | Yes. When? | 好 什么时候 |
[31:32] | – That was supposed to come after the date, right? – Yeah. | -这应该是约会之后的事了吧 -是的 |
[31:34] | I got this all wrong. I’ll work on it. | 我把顺序都搞乱了 我会努力的 |
[31:37] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮你 |
[31:47] | It’s about fucking time. | 可算打来了 |
[31:48] | Here’s the deal. | 按我说的做 |
[31:50] | You meet me with the third pig at 10:00 | 十点 到杰弗逊路边的仓库 |
[31:53] | at the warehouse off of Jefferson. | 和第三头猪一起来 |
[31:56] | How-how do I know that Shelley’s okay? | 我怎么确定谢莉是安全的 |
[31:59] | Show up. | 出现就行 |
[32:14] | This fucking guy, he really went off the deep end. | 这个烂人 他真的气急败坏了 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry I had to get you involved. | 对不起 把你也牵扯进来了 |
[32:20] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[32:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[32:23] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[32:25] | You did, reaching out. | 你是该联系我 |
[32:26] | I appreciate you having my back. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[32:29] | I’m gonna take this guy out tonight. | 我今晚要干掉他 |
[32:31] | You all right with that? | 你没问题吧 |
[32:33] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[32:36] | I just want to get Shelley back. | 我只是想把谢莉救回来 |
[33:03] | Gabe? | 盖布 |
[33:09] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[33:11] | Where’s Gabe? | 盖布在哪 |
[33:12] | You don’t have to worry about him right now. | 你现在不用担心他 |
[33:22] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[34:39] | Did you get her? | 你抓到她了吗 |
[34:41] | He tried to. | 他倒是想 |
[34:43] | Where is my brother? | 我弟弟在哪 |
[34:45] | The money for your brother. | 先给钱 |
[34:47] | If you hurt him… | 如果你伤害了他… |
[34:49] | Go home, Hannah. | 汉娜 回家去 |
[34:50] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你 |
[35:28] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[35:30] | Somewhere we won’t be disturbed. | 一个不会被打扰的地方 |
[35:48] | Looks like we’re early. | 我们好像来早了 |
[36:03] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:04] | What was with the suitcase? | 那个手提箱是怎么回事 |
[36:08] | The what? | 什么 |
[36:09] | Your suitcase. | 你的手提箱 |
[36:12] | Where were you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[36:19] | I was leaving. | 我是要离开 |
[36:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:25] | I gave up on him. | 我放弃他了 |
[36:28] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[36:36] | I love him, but Mitch is never gonna be | 我爱他 但是米其不会变成 |
[36:39] | the man I want him to be, and I finally had to accept | 我希望他变成的样子 我不得不接受 |
[36:41] | I married half a good guy. | 我嫁的人有坏的一面 |
[36:54] | What’d he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[36:58] | Your husband… | 你的丈夫 |
[37:01] | his brother… | 他的弟弟 |
[37:04] | and some mysterious… | 还有某个神秘的 |
[37:06] | third fucktard… | 第三个混蛋 |
[37:11] | destroyed my life. | 毁了我的人生 |
[38:03] | Stay where you are. | 不要乱动 |
[38:05] | Put your hands up where I can see them. | 把手举起来让我看到 |
[38:10] | You don’t… Hey, hey, hey. | 你不用… |
[38:11] | You don’t gotta have the gun to her head. | 你不用拿枪指着她的脑袋 |
[38:13] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[38:14] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[38:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[38:17] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[38:20] | If you fucking lie to me… | 如果你敢骗我 |
[38:22] | – Take it easy with her. – Where is he?! | -别伤害她 -他在哪里 |
[38:24] | I believe I’m the man you’re looking for. | 你要找的人应该是我吧 |
[38:31] | Put your gun down. I’ll kill her. | 放下你的枪 不然我会杀了她 |
[38:33] | Really? Do you know how hard it is to kill somebody | 真的吗 你知道第一次杀人 |
[38:36] | for the first time? | 有多难吗 |
[38:37] | I will do it! Put your gun down! | 我会下手的 把枪放下 |
[38:41] | Please… | 不要… |
[38:42] | Nah. | 不 |
[38:43] | I said put it down! | 我说 放下枪 |
[38:44] | Sam, put your gun down. He’s got Shelley. | 萨姆 放下枪 谢莉在他手上 |
[38:47] | I’m not gonna put it down, ’cause I don’t believe | 我不会放下枪 因为我不相信 |
[38:49] | you can go through with it. | 你会动手 |
[38:51] | You’re not a killer, Jordan. | 你不是一名杀手 乔丹 |
[38:55] | You’re a bitch-ass motherfucker. | 你就是个怂蛋 |
[38:57] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[38:58] | Man, w-what are you doing?! Do what he says! | 伙计 你在干什么 照他说的做啊 |
[39:01] | Go ahead, kill her. | 来啊 杀了她 |
[39:03] | I don’t think you can. | 我觉得你不行 |
[39:06] | It’s your move, Jordan. | 动手吧 乔丹 |
[39:10] | What’d I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[39:11] | Told ya. | 我就说吧 |
[39:13] | Oh, please… Let me go! | 不要 放我走 |
[39:17] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[39:18] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[39:19] | Yeah. Kill her. | 是啊 杀了她 |
[39:22] | – Do it! – Do it. | -动手啊 -动手啊 |
[39:24] | Don’t don’t it! Sam, what the fuck?! | 不要 萨姆 你搞什么 |
[39:26] | Just what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[39:30] | Shelley! | 谢莉 |
[40:27] | Hey. Laney. | 雷妮 |
[40:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:33] | Where’s Kayla? | 凯拉在哪里 |
[40:33] | I don’t know. Home, prob– I haven’t seen her. | 我不知道 可能在家吧 我最近没见过她 |
[40:36] | What-what are you up to? | 你在干什么呢 |
[40:37] | – I live on this block. – Really? | -我就住在这个街区 -真的吗 |
[40:38] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:44] | I’ll see you in class, Laney. | 那就课上见了 雷妮 |
[40:45] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[41:01] | Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 快接 快接 |
[41:28] | 春学期 秋学期 | |
[41:36] | 一个未接电话 一条新信息 一条新信息 一条新信息 |