时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Tell me the name of the third pig. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 |
[00:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna take this guy out tonight. | 我今晚要带这个人一起出去 |
[00:22] | Put your gun down. I’ll kill her. | 放下你的枪 不然我会杀了她 |
[00:24] | Let me help you out with that. | 我来帮你 |
[00:26] | Shelley! | 谢莉 |
[00:33] | I found this– $2 million. | 我找到了这个 两百万 |
[00:36] | Where is the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[00:45] | Here, have some water. | 给 喝点水 |
[00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:49] | Where is my brother? | 我弟弟在哪 |
[00:51] | The money for your brother. | 先给钱 |
[00:54] | – Would you like to go out sometime? – Yes. | -找个时间一起出去吧 -好 |
[00:56] | I met one of your teachers at the restaurant last night– Nick. | 昨晚我在餐厅见到了你的老师 叫尼克吧 |
[00:59] | Something’s not right. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[01:01] | – Call me the second he comes back here. – I will. | -他一回来就打我电话 -会的 |
[01:03] | Be careful. | 你要小心 |
[01:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:30] | Mom, that shit is dark. | 妈妈 这好黑暗 |
[01:33] | I was going for haunting. Is it too much? | 我是想营造迷离的感觉 太过了吗 |
[01:36] | H-How can something so creepy come out of you? | 你怎么能画出这么吓人的东西 |
[01:39] | You seem so normal. | 你看上去好正常的 |
[04:37] | Yes. Hello? | 喂 |
[04:39] | I need an ETA on my money. | 我的钱什么时候能到 |
[04:41] | You said you’d have it yesterday. | 你昨天就说能拿到的 |
[04:42] | There’s been a slight delay. | 要稍稍耽搁一下了 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna need another day. | 我还需要一天时间 |
[04:45] | You said that yesterday. | 你昨天就这么说的 |
[04:47] | Then don’t make me repeat myself. | 那就别逼我再重复了 |
[04:50] | I’ll find another buyer for the diamonds. | 我另给钻石找买家好了 |
[04:53] | I don’t think you’re that stupid. | 我觉得你没那么蠢 |
[04:56] | Just get me my money. | 把钱拿给我 |
[05:28] | Somebody help me! | 谁救救我 |
[05:32] | Down here! | 我在下面 |
[05:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:46] | What? You’re not happy to see me? | 怎么 看见我不高兴吗 |
[05:50] | Who the fuck are you? Where am I? | 你是谁 我在哪 |
[05:54] | Have a drink. You must be thirsty. | 喝杯水吧 你肯定渴了 |
[05:56] | Yeah, so you can drug me again? | 好让你再给我下药吗 |
[05:57] | No fucking way. | 绝不 |
[05:58] | We both know you wouldn’t have come willingly. | 我们都清楚你不会自愿来的 |
[06:00] | I did what I had to do. | 我也是没办法 |
[06:03] | The water’s clean. See? | 水没问题的 看 |
[06:12] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[06:16] | I also tended to your leg. | 我还给你治了腿 |
[06:18] | I was worried it would get infected. | 我担心会感染 |
[06:23] | I want to help you, Gabe, but you have to help me. | 我想帮你 盖布 但你也得帮我 |
[06:28] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[06:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:31] | Tell me where the money is, and this will all go away. | 告诉我钱在哪 一切都会过去 |
[06:35] | If I knew where it was, | 如果我知道钱在哪 |
[06:36] | I would tell you. | 我就会说了 |
[06:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[06:47] | I’m going to go talk to my boss | 我去问问我的老板 |
[06:49] | and find out if “I don’t know” is an acceptable answer. | “我不知道”是不是个可以接受的答案 |
[06:51] | I’m telling you the truth! | 我说的是实话 |
[06:53] | And if you scream again, | 如果你再大叫 |
[06:55] | this young man has been instructed to cut your tongue out. | 这个小伙子有指示割下你的舌头 |
[07:00] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[07:57] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:58] | Relax. | 放松 |
[08:01] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[08:05] | Yeah. Uh, I got your message. | 嗯 我收到了你的讯息 |
[08:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:23] | Thanks for coming in, Jordan. | 谢谢你来 乔丹 |
[08:26] | Two cops knocking at my door | 两个警察找上门了 |
[08:28] | didn’t exactly feel like I had the choice. | 我似乎没什么选择嘛 |
[08:32] | Eddie Longo and his girlfriend | 艾迪·朗格和他女友 |
[08:34] | were found dead outside of his trailer. | 被发现死在了他的拖车房外 |
[08:36] | He shot her, then killed himself. | 他开枪打死了她 然后自杀了 |
[08:40] | But you knew that already, didn’t you? | 但你已经知道了吧 |
[08:42] | I think I heard something about it on the news. | 我好像在新闻上看到了 |
[08:48] | We found this pig’s head | 我们在艾迪的 |
[08:50] | in the dumpster outside of Eddie’s trailer. | 拖车房外的垃圾箱里发现了这只猪头 |
[08:52] | The prints we lifted off of it are a match | 我们在上面找到的指纹 |
[08:54] | to the prints we found inside the trailer, | 跟拖车房内发现的指纹匹配 |
[08:56] | which I can only assume are yours. | 我猜 那应该是你的指纹 |
[08:59] | Yes, my prints are inside the trailer. | 是的 拖车房里是有我的指纹 |
[09:04] | I told you I broke in there when I gave you the mask. | 我拿面具给你时 告诉你我闯进去过 |
[09:07] | And despite my warning, you went back. | 尽管我警告过你 你还是又回去了 |
[09:11] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[09:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:15] | Did Eddie think Carla was you and shot her by mistake? | 艾迪是把你当成了卡尔拉 错杀了她吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, I couldn’t begin to put myself | 我根本没法去揣测 |
[09:22] | inside the mind of Eddie Longo. | 艾迪·朗格的想法 |
[09:24] | Jordan, I am trying to help you. | 乔丹 我是想帮助你 |
[09:28] | The only help I want is for the police | 我唯一需要的帮助 就是让警察 |
[09:31] | to find the men responsible for my fiancee’s murder. | 找到害死我未婚妻的人 |
[09:38] | Eddie’s brother, Mitch, and his wife, Shelley, are now missing. | 艾迪的哥哥米其和妻子谢莉现在也失踪了 |
[09:42] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不会恰巧对此知情吧 |
[09:45] | – Sorry. – Goddamn it, Jordan. | -抱歉 -该死的 乔丹 |
[09:49] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[09:52] | Stay here. | 别走 |
[09:54] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[10:01] | How are you doing, Mrs. Claus? | 你好吗 圣诞老人太太 |
[10:03] | Oh, I’m wonderful. I have my… | 我好极了 我有… |
[10:05] | – my new slippers. – Got the slippers. We got… | -新拖鞋 -穿了新拖鞋 |
[10:07] | – Yes, you do. – And my… my lovely Santa. | -是啊 -还有我可爱的圣诞老人 |
[10:09] | See? Aw! Well, I’ve got mine. | 看 我也有哦 |
[10:11] | And they’re three sizes too big. | 而且大了3号 |
[10:12] | – Okay. Yeah. – Oh, this is video? | -是啊 -这是拍视频吗 |
[10:15] | Oh, this is so uncomfortable. | 这样好不舒服 |
[10:15] | Of course it’s video. It’s always got to be video. | 当然是视频 肯定得是视频 |
[10:18] | – Why? – Because videos are the new pictures. | -为什么 -因为视频就是现在的相片 |
[10:21] | They last forever. | 能永远留存 |
[10:23] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:24] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:27] | It’s brilliant. | 很天才 |
[10:29] | Oh, now you’re just buttering me up. | 你这是有意哄我 |
[10:31] | What do you want? | 说吧想要什么 |
[10:33] | No, for real. | 不是 说真的呢 |
[10:34] | Mom, it’s amazing. | 妈 真的太棒了 |
[10:36] | And? | 还有呢 |
[10:38] | Can I go to Tisha’s tonight? | 我今晚能去迪莎家吗 |
[10:40] | Ah.It’s game night. | 今晚是游戏之夜 |
[10:42] | Yeah, that sounds like fun. Can I come? | 听着挺好玩啊 我能去吗 |
[10:44] | – No. – Loser. | -不能 -没劲 |
[10:46] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 当然可以去了 为什么不呢 |
[10:47] | Just make sure you’re home at a reasonable hour. | 只要你保证别太晚回家就行了 |
[10:51] | Reasonable. So, like, 2:00. | 别太晚 那就两点吧 |
[10:54] | Well, we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[10:55] | – Hey. – Hey. What are you doing here? | -嗨 -你在这干什么呢 |
[10:59] | Making dinner. | 做晚餐 |
[11:02] | I thought you had to work tonight. | 我以为你今晚要上班呢 |
[11:03] | I took the night off. | 我今晚歇了 |
[11:05] | It’s been a while since, you know, we’ve had a family dinner. | 我们有阵子没有在一起吃家庭晚餐了 |
[11:08] | Oh, I’m actually going to Tisha’s. | 我要去迪莎家的 |
[11:10] | Mom already signed off. | 妈妈已经批准了 |
[11:11] | Nope. Family dinner tonight. | 不行 今晚家庭晚餐 |
[11:17] | You can go after dinner. | 你可以吃完饭过去 |
[11:20] | You want to chop? | 你要来剁吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | The blood’s coming up, but the microwave’s a lost cause. | 血可以擦掉了 但微波炉是没办法了 |
[11:49] | There’s no way he walked out of here. | 他不可能自己从这走出去的 |
[11:52] | Somebody came and got him. | 有人把他弄走了 |
[11:53] | That means they know where you live. | 这就是说他们知道你住哪里 |
[11:56] | You’re not staying here. You’re coming with me. | 你不能待在这里了 你跟我走吧 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | I mean, who are these people? | 他们到底是什么人啊 |
[12:06] | Do you know anything about ’em? | 你知道什么吗 |
[12:09] | I know they’re pissed off. | 我只知道他们被惹毛了 |
[12:12] | Gabe was right. | 盖布说得对 |
[12:13] | I never should have taken the money. | 我真不应该把钱拿走 |
[12:16] | Hey. Well, where is it? | 钱在哪里呢 |
[12:20] | I hid it in Virginia. | 我把钱藏在弗吉尼亚了 |
[12:22] | What, you don’t have it? | 什么 你没带在身边 |
[12:24] | That money’s the only thing keeping Gabe alive. | 这笔钱是盖布还活着的唯一原因 |
[12:28] | Once they get it, we’re both dead. | 他们一旦拿到钱 我们俩就都没命了 |
[12:35] | Thanks for waiting. | 感谢你的等待 |
[12:36] | You can’t keep me here. | 你没权利把我扣在这 |
[12:38] | No. I can’t. | 对 我没有 |
[12:40] | In fact, you and I are done. | 实际上 我们俩已经完事了 |
[12:42] | Eddie Longo’s death is not my jurisdiction, | 艾迪·朗格的死亡不在我的管辖范围 |
[12:44] | but the detective in charge would like to speak with you. | 但是负责的警探想要跟你谈谈 |
[12:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:06] | Hello, Mr. Evans. | 你好 埃文斯先生 |
[13:07] | Detective Reynolds. I’ll be handling Eddie Longo’s case. | 雷诺兹警探 我来处理艾迪·朗格的案子 |
[13:12] | He’s all yours. | 那就把他交给你了 |
[13:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:19] | You okay, sir? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[13:21] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[13:24] | Listen, I won’t keep you. | 我不留你 |
[13:26] | I just wanted to meet you. | 我只是想见一下你 |
[13:28] | If I have any questions, | 如果我有什么问题想问的话 |
[13:29] | Detective Garcia’s given me all of your information. | 加西亚警探已经把所有你的信息都给我了 |
[13:33] | I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me very soon. | 相信你很快就会收到我的消息的 |
[13:38] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[13:40] | Thanks for coming in, sir. | 感谢你过来 先生 |
[13:45] | Are you feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:24] | Do you think letting him go is a good idea? | 你觉得让他走是好主意吗 |
[14:27] | You knew that Jordan Evans was off being a vigilante | 你知道乔丹·埃文斯一直都在 |
[14:29] | this whole time– you did nothing about it. | 扮演义警 可你什么都没管 |
[14:31] | That’s a fucking lawsuit waiting to happen. | 这要吃官司的 |
[14:33] | Two people are dead, and two are missing. | 两个人死了 还有两个失踪 |
[14:36] | Jordan Evans is behind it. | 乔丹·埃文斯就是幕后作俑者 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s my case, not yours. | 这是我的案子 不归你了 |
[14:40] | Eddie Longo was involved in the jewelry store heist, | 艾迪·朗格参与了珠宝店抢劫 |
[14:43] | which makes it all one case. | 所以这一切都有关联 |
[14:45] | So says your grieving witness. | 这是你的悲痛证人说的 |
[14:47] | You have no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[14:48] | I know that Eddie Longo is a two-bit drug dealer | 我知道艾迪·朗格是个不入流的毒贩子 |
[14:51] | who was with his supplier the day of the robbery. | 抢劫那天他和他的供货人在一起 |
[14:54] | You got the wrong guy. | 你搞错了 |
[14:55] | – You know this for a fact? – Yeah. | -你有事实依据吗 -对 |
[14:57] | I have real evidence, not just the word of some crazy guy | 我有真凭实据 不仅仅是个疯子的胡言乱语 |
[15:00] | who’s hell-bent on revenge. | 他满脑子都是复仇 |
[15:03] | Look, you go fuck up your own case if you want to. | 你要是想瞎搞你的案子 |
[15:05] | Go right ahead. | 请随便 |
[15:07] | Stay away from mine. | 离我的案子远点 |
[15:37] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[15:39] | Hey, um… we need, uh, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:43] | I-I think there… has been a misunderstanding, | 我想 我们有误会 |
[15:46] | and I just want to clear it up. | 我想澄清一下 |
[15:49] | I can… explain everything. | 我可以把一切解释清楚 |
[15:52] | Why do you have my mother’s painting? | 你怎么会有我妈妈的画 |
[15:59] | You weren’t supposed to see that. | 你不应该看见的 |
[16:02] | Tell me, or I’m hanging up. | 快说 要不我就挂了 |
[16:08] | I didn’t want you to find out this way. | 我本不想你用这样的方式发现的 |
[16:09] | My mother, Abby. | 我妈妈 艾比 |
[16:12] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[16:17] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[16:21] | Kayla, um… | 凯拉 |
[16:24] | listen, I… | 听我说 我 |
[17:14] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[17:16] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
[17:18] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:19] | Will you set the table? | 能把桌子布置一下吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[17:46] | – I had to see you. – So you come here? | -我必须要见你 -所以你就来这了 |
[17:48] | – Are you crazy? – What was I supposed to do? | -你疯了吗 -那我怎么办 |
[17:49] | – You won’t answer my calls – Jesus Christ, keep your voice down. | -你不接我电话 -天哪 小声点 |
[17:53] | Here, come here. | 过来 |
[18:02] | You cannot be here. | 你不能来这里 |
[18:05] | You’re such an amazing artist. | 你真是一位了不起的艺术家 |
[18:06] | Josh… | 约什 |
[18:07] | – Seriously, you have to go. – Why? | -说真的 你必须离开 -为什么 |
[18:10] | The last… the last three months have been incredible. | 过去的三个月实在是太棒了 |
[18:12] | You, you… are incredible. | 你太棒了 |
[18:15] | I just… I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[18:17] | – how you can just end it. – Because it’s wrong. | -你怎么能和我断了 -因为这不对 |
[18:20] | And you knew that. | 你也清楚 |
[18:21] | You knew that I was married. I have a child. | 你知道我结婚了 有一个孩子 |
[18:24] | – Yes. Yes, and she’s beautiful, just like you. – Stop it. | -是 她很美 和你一样 -住嘴 |
[18:26] | Josh. It’s over. | 约什 结束了 |
[18:30] | Just like that? | 就这样了吗 |
[18:32] | I don’t get a say? | 我没有发言权 |
[18:34] | I deserve more than that. | 我不该被这样对待 |
[18:37] | Mom, are you out here? | 妈 你在外面吗 |
[18:38] | – Dinner’s ready. – Okay, it’s time for you to go. | -晚饭好了 -好了 你该走了 |
[18:40] | When… can I see you? | 我什么时候能见你 |
[18:42] | It’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[18:42] | She cannot find you here. Please. | 不能让她发现你在这里 拜托 |
[18:44] | Meet me tonight. | 今晚和我见面 |
[18:46] | – Mom? – Okay, tonight, I will… | -妈 -好吧 今晚 我会 |
[18:48] | I will meet you at my office. | 我会在我的办公室和你见面 |
[18:54] | – Yeah? – Hey. It’s time to eat. | -怎么了 -该吃饭了 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I was just locking up. | 好 我正打算锁门呢 |
[19:50] | I spoke to my boss, and… | 我和我的老板谈了 |
[19:53] | as I suspected, | 和我预想的一样 |
[19:54] | “I don’t know” is not an acceptable answer. | “我不知道”不是一个可以接受的答案 |
[19:58] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[20:02] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[20:03] | – I don’t know. I swear. – Why should I believe you? | -不知道 我发誓 -我凭什么相信 |
[20:05] | You haven’t shown yourself to be an honest or reliable person. | 你也没证明你自己是个诚实可靠的人 |
[20:09] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[20:11] | – But your sister has it? – I don’t know. | -在你姐姐手上 -不知道 |
[20:14] | I understand your desire to protect her, | 你想保护她 这我理解 |
[20:16] | but now’s not the time to play the martyr. | 不过现在不是牺牲自己的时候 |
[20:18] | I don’t know where the fucking money is, | 我他妈不知道钱在哪 |
[20:20] | and that’s the fucking truth! | 这就是实话 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna have to ask you to watch your language. | 注意你的言辞 |
[20:27] | Please, just let me go. | 拜托了 放我走吧 |
[20:30] | I won’t tell anyone about this. | 我不会向别人提起这事的 |
[20:33] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[20:34] | please cut him loose. | 请给他松绑 |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Remove his shirt and place him on the table. | 把他衣服扒了 按在桌子上 |
[20:51] | Stop! What are you doing? | 住手 你们要干什么 |
[20:57] | Face down, please. | 请让他脸朝下 |
[21:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:04] | Please! | 拜托 |
[21:12] | Do you have any musical requests? | 你想听什么音乐 |
[21:13] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[21:15] | When I’m doing chores, I like to listen to music | 当我处理麻烦事的时候 我喜欢在屋里 |
[21:18] | – around the house. – I don’t care! Just let me go! | -听听音乐 -我不管 放我走 |
[21:23] | No! No! | 不要 |
[21:26] | No, I don’t know where the money is! | 我不知道钱在哪 |
[21:28] | I don’t know where the money is! | 我不知道钱在哪 |
[21:34] | No! | 不要 |
[21:38] | Aah! Help! | 救命 |
[21:43] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[21:45] | No! | 不要 |
[21:58] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
[22:00] | Katrina. | 卡特里娜 |
[22:00] | – We met the other day. – Oh. Yeah. Hey. | -我们之前见过 -你好 |
[22:03] | Uh, do… Is my dad around? | 我爸在吗 |
[22:06] | In the kitchen. I’ll show you. | 在厨房 我带你去 |
[22:27] | Oh, fly that out. | 送出去 |
[22:29] | Okay, can you run these out, please? | 把这些都送出去 好吗 |
[22:30] | Yeah. Go ahead and… | 好 继续 |
[22:32] | I need that little bit there. | 这里还需要一点 |
[22:34] | Beignets in the fryer? | 馅饼入锅了吗 |
[22:35] | – Yes, Chef. – Beautiful. Thank you. | -入锅了 主厨 -很好 谢谢 |
[22:36] | – Dad? – Kayla, what are you doing here? | -爸 -凯拉 你来这干什么 |
[22:38] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[22:41] | – I wanted to ask you something. – What is it? | -我想问你点事 -什么事 |
[22:46] | You know what, you’re busy. Never mind. | 算了吧 你忙着呢 |
[22:47] | Oh, no, come-come here, come here. | 没事 来 来这边说 |
[22:50] | I’m only busy if I want to be. | 忙不忙我说了算 |
[22:51] | That’s the perks of being the boss. | 这是老大的特权 |
[22:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[22:56] | I need to know. | 我想知道 |
[22:59] | Was Mom having an affair? | 是不是妈妈有外遇 |
[23:08] | What do you think? | 觉得味道怎么样 |
[23:10] | It’s fine. | 还行 |
[23:12] | Good. It was… it was good. | 不错 挺不错的 |
[23:14] | Can I go to Tisha’s now, please? | 我可以去迪莎那里了吗 拜托了 |
[23:18] | You know how long it is, | 你知不知道 |
[23:19] | the wait list for the reservation at my restaurant? | 想在我餐厅吃饭的人要排多长的队 |
[23:26] | You can go. | 去吧 |
[23:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[23:37] | Where did we go wrong? | 我们出什么问题了 |
[23:39] | She’s a teenager. | 她还是个年轻人嘛 |
[23:42] | Not with you. | 她跟你不就挺好 |
[23:43] | Well, she doesn’t spend as much time with you. | 好吧 她就是跟你相处时间少 |
[23:45] | She’ll come around. | 慢慢她就懂事了 |
[23:49] | Maybe… | 或者 |
[23:50] | we could turn this into a date night. | 我们把家庭聚餐改约会吧 |
[23:56] | When was the last time we just watched a movie together? | 我们上一次看电影是什么时候了 |
[23:59] | I wish I could, but, uh, | 我也想 但是 |
[24:02] | I have a whole stack of essays | 我办公室里 |
[24:04] | waiting to be graded at the office. | 还有一堆论文等着我去批改 |
[24:06] | So… | 那 |
[24:09] | I don’t know… | 要不然… |
[24:10] | grade them tomorrow. | 明天再改吧 |
[24:13] | I, um, uh, in lectures all day tomorrow. | 我 明天满课呢 |
[24:21] | How is it | 这怎么回事 |
[24:23] | that I’m the parent that always gets blamed for being absent | 我老被说不尽父亲的责任 不陪孩子 |
[24:26] | but you’re the one who’s always disappearing to grade papers? | 你却是那个经常消失去改论文的人 |
[24:30] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[24:34] | You think I haven’t noticed… | 你觉得我没有发现… |
[24:36] | all the late nights on campus? | 那些你说要在学校工作的夜晚吗 |
[24:38] | – You work all the time. – Sneaking out, | -你整天都要工作 -偷溜出去 |
[24:40] | the disappearing, the excuses. | 不见踪影 破借口 |
[24:42] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你扯这些 |
[24:43] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[24:45] | Please don’t tell me it’s a student. | 别告诉我是学生 |
[24:53] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[24:54] | You take one night off, and you think you can just | 你就休息了一晚 你觉得你可以 |
[24:56] | start throwing accusations around like that? | 开始随便给我乱安罪名了吗 |
[25:00] | How long has it been going on? | 你们一起多久了 |
[25:05] | Goddamn it, Tim. | 去你的 蒂姆 |
[25:17] | I never knew anything… for sure. | 我从来没有确认这些事 |
[25:21] | I had my suspicions. | 我只是怀疑 |
[25:23] | But after she died, I, um… | 但自从她去世 我… |
[25:26] | didn’t really want to know anymore. | 真的不想再深究了 |
[25:29] | I especially didn’t want you to know. | 我尤其不想让你知道 |
[25:33] | How did… | 这怎么 |
[25:36] | Where’s this coming from? | 你怎么会这么问 |
[25:39] | Nowhere. I… | 没有 我… |
[25:42] | was looking through old pictures, | 在看一些旧照片 |
[25:44] | and it got me thinking. | 然后我一直回想 |
[25:47] | About her. | 关于妈妈的事 |
[25:50] | About how you guys used to be. | 关于你们以前在一起的样子 |
[25:53] | Kayla, I’m so sorry. | 凯拉 我很抱歉 |
[25:54] | I thought you were the one cheating on Mom. | 我以为你才是出轨的人 |
[26:00] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我真相 |
[26:04] | Your mother… | 你妈妈… |
[26:08] | …was a wonderful woman. | 是一个很棒的女人 |
[26:15] | That’s the memory you should have of her. | 那才是应该被你记住的东西 |
[26:20] | I, um… | 我… |
[26:23] | I’ll try to be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽早回家 |
[26:29] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:37] | I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[27:09] | Remember the first time I sat down in your office? | 还记得我第一次坐在你办公室的场景吗 |
[27:15] | You wanted to hear my lecture on Wuthering Heights. | 你想听我讲《呼啸山庄》的课 |
[27:20] | And the second time? | 第二次呢 |
[27:23] | Josh, I don’t want to play this game. | 约什 我不想玩这游戏了 |
[27:25] | I just had the worst night with Tim, | 我刚跟蒂姆吵了架 |
[27:26] | – and this…- Yeah, kind of like that. | -然后这 -就是这样的 |
[27:28] | You vented to me about your husband. | 你向我吐槽你老公 |
[27:32] | I’m pretty sure you remember all the times after that. | 那之后的每一次你肯定都记得吧 |
[27:36] | I know I do. | 我记得很清楚 |
[27:40] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[27:42] | “A story of passion | “这激情 |
[27:45] | So all-consuming | 吞噬一切 |
[27:48] | It makes hate | 让恨 |
[27:50] | look like love, | 看似爱 |
[27:52] | Makes the heinous appear beautiful, | 让憎恨恶毒也有美丽的一面 |
[27:57] | And turns the wicked… | 让坏人… |
[28:00] | good.” | 变成好人” |
[28:03] | That’s how you described Wuthering Heights. | 你是这么形容《呼啸山庄》的 |
[28:07] | Is that what you needed to talk to me about? | 这就是你想跟我谈的事吗 |
[28:09] | Bronte? | 勃朗特[《呼啸山庄》作者] |
[28:14] | You don’t love your husband. | 你不爱你的丈夫 |
[28:16] | I knew that then, | 我那时就知道了 |
[28:18] | and I know it now. | 我现在也知道 |
[28:21] | There’s no passion there. | 你和他之间没有激情 |
[28:23] | Not like what we have. | 不像我们之间那样 |
[28:24] | We don’t have anything. | 我们之间什么都没有 |
[28:27] | You’re gonna graduate, | 你就快毕业了 |
[28:29] | and we go our separate ways. | 我们桥归桥 路归路 |
[28:31] | End of story. | 到此为止 |
[28:36] | Get your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[28:38] | What are you up to? | 你要干什么 |
[28:39] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[28:40] | You broke into my apartment. | 你闯进了我的公寓 |
[28:41] | You lied to me about everything. | 你的一切都是谎言 |
[28:44] | Josh Sullivan. | 约什·沙利文 |
[28:45] | Yeah, I know your real name. Nick’s your brother. | 我知道你的真名了 尼克是你的弟弟 |
[28:47] | I-I… I can explain. | 我可以解释给你听 |
[28:50] | You had an affair with my mother. | 你和我妈有奸情 |
[28:52] | You followed me to New York. | 你跟踪我到纽约 |
[28:54] | All of it has been a lie. | 所有这一切都是谎言 |
[28:56] | You are a sick man. | 你这个变态 |
[28:58] | If you ever come near me again, I will tell my father, | 如果你再出现在我周围 我就告诉我爸 |
[29:01] | I will call the police, | 我会报警 |
[29:02] | and I will ruin you, | 我会毁了你 |
[29:04] | – you disgusting piece… – Hey, hey, hey. No. | -你这个恶心的… -不 |
[29:05] | Don’t talk like that. Kayla, I love you. | 别这么说 凯拉 我爱你 |
[29:08] | And I know you love me. | 我知道你也爱我 |
[29:10] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[29:13] | Is everything okay here? | 没事吧 |
[29:15] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[29:16] | I was just leaving. | 我要走了 |
[29:22] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮你的 先生 |
[29:24] | No. | 没有 |
[29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | You need to let her go. | 你该放手了 |
[29:29] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[29:31] | Please let me go. | 求求你让我走吧 |
[29:34] | Please, Josh. | 求你 约什 |
[29:37] | Seriously. | 认真的 |
[29:38] | This has all been blown out of proportion. | 不用这么小题大做 |
[29:42] | Let’s just rewind and reset. | 我们其实可以重新开始的 |
[29:55] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[30:06] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[30:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[30:19] | Abby, open up. | 艾比 开门 |
[30:22] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[30:24] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[30:49] | Come on, come on, come on, no. | 快点 快点 快点 不 |
[30:56] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:56] | All I wanted was to make you happy. | 我只是想要让你感到幸福 |
[32:01] | Don’t you want to be happy? | 你难道不想幸福吗 |
[32:13] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[32:16] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:22] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[33:40] | Where’s the money, Hannah? | 汉娜 钱在哪 |
[33:42] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪 |
[33:43] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:46] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[33:49] | Say hello to your sister. | 和你姐姐打个招呼 |
[33:57] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[33:59] | I’ll give you the money. | 我把钱给你 |
[34:00] | – I’ll call you tomorrow with a meeting spot. – Jesus Christ. | -我明天打电话告诉你见面地点 -天啊 |
[34:03] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[34:11] | I hate this. | 我真讨厌这样 |
[34:14] | I hate not being in control. | 讨厌一切不受控制 |
[34:22] | Then we get control. | 那我们就来掌控一切 |
[34:35] | Hello, Mr. Evans. | 你好 埃文斯先生 |
[34:38] | Detective Reynolds. I’ll be handling Eddie Longo’s case. | 我是雷诺兹警探 负责处理艾迪·朗格的案子 |
[34:49] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[34:53] | Everybody on the floor now! | 所有人立刻趴到地上 |
[34:54] | On the floor, or you die! | 趴下 不然就死定了 |
[34:57] | You want to fucking die?! What the hell? | 你想死吗 怎么回事 |
[34:59] | Put your gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[35:20] | 你还好吗 给我打电话 我很担心你 | |
[35:26] | 一切都好 谢谢你帮我收拾 | |
[35:43] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 帮你清理一下 |
[35:49] | Please stop. | 求求你不要 |
[35:50] | This will help you heal. | 会帮助你愈合的 |
[35:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:57] | I already told you. I… | 我告诉过你 我… |
[35:58] | And now I believe you. | 现在我相信你了 |
[36:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:04] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[36:07] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[36:12] | It might scar a little, but, | 可能会留点疤 但是 |
[36:14] | well, we all have scars, Gabe. | 谁没有点疤呢 盖布 |
[36:18] | Scars are good for us. | 疤痕对我们有好处 |
[36:22] | They remind us, teach us, | 疤痕提醒我们 教育我们 |
[36:24] | let us know we’ve lived. | 让我们知道自己活过一场 |
[36:32] | Let’s get this bandaged up. | 现在来包扎一下 |
[37:12] | Hello, Jordan. | 你好 乔丹 |
[37:15] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[37:15] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望可以 |
[37:21] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[37:25] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[37:33] | I’m sure you have a lot of questions. | 你肯定有很多问题 |
[37:38] | No. | 不 |
[37:40] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[37:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:53] | I’ve been a cop for 20 years, Jordan. | 我做了二十年的警察 乔丹 |
[37:56] | I wake up every morning, leave my wife and my kid, | 每天早起 离开我的妻儿 |
[38:01] | go into a world | 在这个世界上 |
[38:03] | to serve and protect. | 锄强扶弱 |
[38:06] | What do I get in return? | 而我所得的回报是什么 |
[38:10] | A world that hates me. | 被世界憎恶 |
[38:14] | Spits on me. | 唾弃 |
[38:19] | Holds protests, wears pig masks. | 人们抗议 戴猪头面具 |
[38:23] | I get it. I get it. | 我懂 我懂 |
[38:24] | Th-Th-There’s some bad apples in the bunch. | 一堆苹果中总有几个坏的 |
[38:27] | But the bulk of us are honest, | 但我们大部分都很诚实 |
[38:31] | good guys just trying to do what’s right. | 是好人 试图做正确的事 |
[38:35] | But you put away one bad guy, five more pop up. | 但你抓住一个坏人 又有五个冒出来 |
[38:39] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[38:42] | Shit pay? | 只赚几个铜板吗 |
[38:44] | Do you know what eight ounces | 你知道八磅 |
[38:49] | of raw, uncut diamonds goes for? | 未切割的原钻值多少钱吗 |
[38:55] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[38:56] | Two million. | 两百万美金 |
[39:01] | You see, Jordan, I’ve worked hard for everything I have. | 乔丹 我的一切都是辛勤劳作而来 |
[39:05] | I don’t know any other way. | 因为我没有别的途径 |
[39:07] | To my wife and my kid, | 对我妻子和孩子来说 |
[39:10] | I’m a hero. | 我就是英雄 |
[39:14] | That’s everything to me. | 这对我来说就足够了 |
[39:19] | I’ve earned everything that I have, | 我所有的一切都是亲手赚得 |
[39:21] | and no one’s gonna take that away from me. | 没人能拿走 |
[39:29] | So that leaves you and me. | 现在问题是你和我 |
[39:33] | Where do we go from here? | 我们接下去该怎么办 |
[39:36] | You tried to kill me last night. | 昨晚你想杀了我 |
[39:39] | When I could have framed Mitch for your murder. | 那是因为当时我能把你的谋杀嫁祸给米其 |
[39:43] | But now it’s not like your body can just pop up | 但也不是说能随意把你的尸体 |
[39:46] | in a dumpster somewhere; that wouldn’t look too good. | 扔进垃圾桶 那样影响不好 |
[39:49] | Too many questions. | 会招来很多问题 |
[39:51] | As for me, | 至于我 |
[39:52] | you’ll never be able to place me at that jewelry store. | 你永远没法证明我在那个珠宝店 |
[39:56] | I’m so well insulated, I’m untouchable. | 我是绝缘的 没法扳倒我 |
[40:01] | See? | 明白了吗 |
[40:04] | We’re in a pickle. | 现在我们进退两难 |
[40:07] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[40:11] | A truce. | 休战 |
[40:14] | Peace. | 和平 |
[40:17] | That is what I am offering you. | 这就是我给你的建议 |
[40:22] | Why don’t you sleep on that? | 不如你睡一觉好好想想 |
[40:26] | Let me know what you decide. | 然后告诉我你的决定 |
[40:29] | I’ll be keeping this. | 这个我就留下了 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:02] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[41:06] | Colleen, I’m home. | 科琳 我回家了 |
[41:10] | 和朋友出去吃晚饭 不用等我 科琳 | |
[42:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[43:20] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[43:23] | I heard you come in. | 我听见你回家了 |
[43:26] | Is your grandmother asleep? | 你奶奶睡了吗 |
[43:29] | No, she went out. | 没有 她出去了 |
[43:35] | You okay about everything? | 你还好吗 |
[43:39] | Yeah. I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[43:44] | Thank you for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[44:04] | Well, I’m going back to bed. | 好吧 我去睡了 |
[44:11] | And I saw Katrina at the hotel today. | 对了我今天在酒店看到卡特里娜了 |
[44:17] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[45:30] | 客房服务 法罗沙拉 菲力牛排 | |
[45:49] | Sir? | 先生 |
[45:51] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[45:52] | Oh, my God. Please, you have to help me. | 我的天 求你了 你得帮帮我 |
[45:54] | You have to call the cops right now. | 你得赶紧报警 |
[45:56] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点说 慢点说 |
[45:57] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[45:59] | This woman, in the basement, they-they-they kidnapped me. | 地下室有个女人 他们绑架了我 |
[46:02] | – Kidnapped? – Yeah, and they drugged me. | -绑架 -是的 还给我下药 |
[46:03] | I-I woke up, and then I was… | 我醒来后 发现自己 |
[46:06] | No. | 不 |
[46:06] | What is he doing up here? | 他怎么跑上来了 |
[46:08] | And where the hell is Esther? | 艾丝特去哪了 |
[46:11] | Take him back to the basement. | 带他回地下室 |
[46:14] | And for fuck sake, | 这一次 |
[46:15] | tie him down good. | 绑紧了 |
[46:16] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[46:18] | No! No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[46:20] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[46:21] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[46:24] | No! No! | 不 不 |