| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | – Please marry me. – Yes. | -请你娶我 -我愿意 |
| [00:11] | Everybody on the floor now! | 所有人立刻趴到地上 |
| [00:14] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
| [00:16] | Tell me the name of the third pig. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 |
| [00:19] | I’m-a take this guy out. | 我要带这个人一起出去 |
| [00:24] | What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself in? | 你惹上了什么麻烦 |
| [00:27] | Our son was kidnapped today. | 我们儿子今天被绑架了 |
| [00:29] | I almost hurt a child. | 我差点伤到一个孩子 |
| [00:31] | I am so angry. | 我是如此的暴躁 |
| [00:33] | I see Beth everywhere. | 我看到贝丝无处不在 |
| [00:35] | With your story, I can go to Internal Affairs and report him. | 有你的证词 我可以去找内部事务处举报他 |
| [00:38] | You were right about Sam Reynolds. | 你对于萨姆·雷诺兹的说法是对的 |
| [00:39] | He’s dirty. | 他不干净 |
| [00:42] | – Where’s the party? – You’re the party. | -在哪儿呢 -你们来了就有了 |
| [00:44] | Chill out! | 冷静一点 |
| [00:46] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
| [00:48] | – Why didn’t you call for help? – I called you! | -你为什么不打电话求助 -我打给你了啊 |
| [00:50] | Wipe down anything you touched. | 把你摸过的地方都擦一遍 |
| [00:51] | We’re gonna go. | 我们该走了 |
| [00:53] | I found this in Dan’s wallet. | 我在丹的钱包里找到了这个 |
| [00:55] | It’s the emblem and number of a storage place. | 是个仓库的标志和号码 |
| [00:59] | $2 million. | 两百万 |
| [01:00] | It was my money and I want it back. | 那是我的钱 我想要回来 |
| [01:03] | Call the sister. Set the exchange. | 打给他姐姐 安排交换 |
| [01:05] | I’ll call him now. | 我这就打给他 |
| [01:06] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
| [01:07] | Where’s Gabe? | 盖布在哪 |
| [01:10] | I’m gonna scatter these guys. | 我会分散那些人 |
| [01:12] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
| [01:16] | I need an ETA on my money. | 我的钱什么时候能到 |
| [01:18] | There’s been a slight delay. | 要稍稍耽搁一下了 |
| [01:19] | If anything happens to Gabe, | 如果盖布出任何事 |
| [01:21] | I will hunt you down. | 我会找到你 |
| [01:25] | – I’m Nick. – Hi, Nick. | -我叫尼克 -尼克 |
| [01:28] | I wonder what happens to a teacher | 我在想现在的老师 |
| [01:29] | who sleeps with their students. | 如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场 |
| [01:30] | Such a flagrant abuse of power. | 这可是公然滥用权力 |
| [01:35] | Something’s not right. | 感觉不太对劲 |
| [01:37] | Why do you have my mother’s painting? | 你怎么会有我妈妈的画 |
| [01:38] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
| [01:39] | You’re gonna graduate | 你就快毕业了 |
| [01:40] | and we go our separate ways. | 我们桥归桥 路归路 |
| [01:47] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
| [01:47] | Please, we have to call the cops! He’s coming! | 求你了 你得赶紧报警 他来了 |
| [01:49] | Stay away from me! | 你离我远点 |
| [01:51] | – What happened? – I’m so sorry. | -发生了什么 -对不起 |
| [01:53] | – I should have told you. -Told me what? | -我早该告诉你的 -告诉我什么 |
| [01:54] | Everything. | 一切 |
| [02:03] | – Excuse me. – No problem. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
| [02:05] | I’d like to check in. I called about a room. | 我要办理入住 我定了一个房间 |
| [02:07] | Wonderful. | 好的 |
| [02:15] | Good morning, New York. | 早上好 纽约 |
| [02:16] | It’s time for your local weather snapshot. | 该看看你的本地天气了 |
| [02:18] | Temperatures are going to be colder | 今天晚些时候将迎来降雨 |
| [02:20] | as we head into some rain later today. | 所以气温也会有所下降 |
| [02:22] | We’re predicting a good three to four inches, | 我们预测降水量将达到三四英寸 |
| [02:24] | so be sure to stay safe out there. | 务必注意安全 |
| [02:44] | But right now we have a breaking report from Kimberly, | 但现在 金柏莉在事发地为您带来 |
| [02:47] | who is on location. | 最新报告 |
| [02:48] | We’re continuing to follow breaking news | 我们继续追踪本地女子 |
| [02:50] | of a local businesswoman abducted from her costume shop | 昨晚晚些时候被从她在东格林威治的服装店 |
| [02:53] | in the East Village late last night. | 绑架走的突发新闻 |
| [02:56] | I’m standing in front of the costume shop | 我身后的服装店 |
| [02:57] | where local resident and owner Colleen Powell | 属于本地居民和业主科琳·鲍威尔 |
| [03:01] | has gone missing. | 她已失踪 |
| [03:02] | Police have confirmed there were signs of a struggle | 警察称在现场发现了挣扎迹象 |
| [03:05] | and believe that she has been abducted. | 认为她已被绑架 |
| [03:07] | No more details have been given at this time, | 此时我们尚不知道更多细节 |
| [03:10] | but sources tell me | 但据消息源称 |
| [03:11] | it could be related to the two bodies found murdered yesterday | 此案可能与昨天在下曼哈顿一家空缝纫厂 |
| [03:15] | at an empty sewing factory | 发现的两具 |
| [03:17] | in Lower Manhattan. | 他杀尸体有关 |
| [03:25] | Leaving so soon? | 这就走了 |
| [05:40] | Ms. Thorn, I need a moment. | 索恩小姐 我需要跟你说句话 |
| [05:42] | Okay. | 好 |
| [05:52] | How’s the arm? | 胳膊怎么样了 |
| [05:55] | Oh… sore. | 酸啊 |
| [05:56] | Here. Here she is. | 给 这就是她 |
| [05:58] | Her name is Katrina Thorn. | 她名叫卡特里娜·索恩 |
| [06:00] | She runs the hotel. | 她是酒店经理 |
| [06:03] | Katrina Thorn. Hotel Sucre. | 卡特里娜·索恩 苏克雷酒店 |
| [06:08] | General manager. | 总经理 |
| [06:09] | Yeah, she had a very intense conversation with this woman. | 嗯 她跟这女人很严肃地聊了一阵 |
| [06:14] | Daughter of Esther and Ivan Thorn. | 艾丝特和埃文·索恩的女儿 |
| [06:17] | Let’s look up Ivan Thorn. | 我们查查埃文·索恩吧 |
| [06:22] | Father has a history. | 父亲有背景 |
| [06:24] | Ties to organized crime. | 与有组织犯罪有关 |
| [06:25] | Charged with money laundering in ’09. | 09年被控洗钱 |
| [06:28] | Died in 2012. Left a wife. | 2012年去世 有一名遗孀 |
| [06:31] | Esther. | 艾丝特 |
| [06:33] | She’s the mother. | 那是她妈妈 |
| [06:36] | We’re dealing with a family of crooks. | 这是个坏蛋家族 |
| [06:38] | High of 58. It’s currently 55 degrees. | 最高14.4度 现在12.7度 |
| [06:41] | And now, with breaking news live, Angie on scene. | 现在 安吉为您直播最新消息 |
| [06:44] | This morning, a 15-year veteran of the NYPD, | 今早 隶属纽约警局 警龄15年的 |
| [06:48] | Detective Renee Garcia, | 蕾妮·加西亚警探 |
| [06:49] | was found murdered outside of her home. | 被发现被人杀害在她家外面 |
| [06:51] | A neighbor found the body in the early a.m., | 一名邻居于清晨发现了尸体 |
| [06:54] | and investigators believe it was a professional hit | 调查员认为是专业杀手所为 |
| [06:57] | related to a gang investigation she may have been working. | 这可能与她在调查的一桩黑帮案有关 |
| [07:00] | Renee Garcia was a leading detective in her precinct, | 蕾妮·加西亚是她分局的一位杰出警探 |
| [07:03] | and in the statement issued by the chief of police, | 在警察局长发表的声明中 |
| [07:05] | he made it clear that… | 他明确表示… |
| [07:10] | Jordan, calm down. | 乔丹 冷静下来 |
| [07:13] | It wasn’t a gang hit. | 才不是黑帮杀的 |
| [07:15] | It was Detective Reynolds. | 是雷诺兹警探 |
| [07:17] | He killed her in cold blood, | 他冷血地杀了她 |
| [07:19] | just like he did to you. | 就像他对你那样 |
| [07:20] | So go to the police. | 那就去报警 |
| [07:22] | Tell them that. Tell them everything. | 告诉他们这话 告诉他们一切 |
| [07:23] | I don’t have any proof. | 我没有证据 |
| [07:24] | Jordan, please, go to the police. | 乔丹 求你 去报警吧 |
| [07:27] | – Come clean. You still can. – They won’t believe me. | -坦白一切 现在还不晚 -他们不会信的 |
| [07:30] | After everything I’ve done, they will just lock me up. | 他们知道我做的一切 只会把我关起来 |
| [07:33] | No. They will understand. | 不 他们会理解的 |
| [07:36] | They’ll see how much pain you’re in, | 他们会看出你多么痛苦 |
| [07:38] | how traumatized you are. | 你的创伤多深 |
| [07:42] | I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
| [08:04] | Thanks, Nolan. | 谢谢 诺兰 |
| [08:06] | Any news? | 有新消息吗 |
| [08:06] | Mr. Powell. | 鲍威尔先生 |
| [08:09] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
| [08:10] | Why don’t you two have a seat. | 你们俩先坐吧 |
| [08:13] | We reviewed the security footage from the costume shop, | 我们查看了服装店的监控录像 |
| [08:15] | and we’ve confirmed that the man who took her was Josh Sullivan. | 我们证实了带走她的就是约什·沙利文 |
| [08:18] | I told you it was. It had to be. | 这我都说了 肯定是他 |
| [08:20] | We have an APB out on him. He got a head start, | 我们放出了他的全境通告 虽然他先跑了 |
| [08:23] | but I don’t think he’s gotten very far. | 但我觉得他没跑多远 |
| [08:24] | We’re checking security cameras | 我们在检查所有 |
| [08:25] | at all the bridges leading out of Manhattan, | 离开曼哈顿的大桥的监控 |
| [08:27] | and every law enforcement agency within 500 miles | 500英里内所有执法人员都有一张 |
| [08:29] | has a picture of him. | 他的照片 |
| [08:30] | So what are we supposed to do, | 那我们要怎么办 |
| [08:31] | just sit here and wait? | 就坐着干等吗 |
| [08:33] | Yeah. That, uh, that’s exactly what we need you to do. | 对 我们就需要你们这么做 |
| [08:36] | The trace we have on your phone, | 我们为你手机设置了追踪程序 |
| [08:38] | Detective Kornberg will be able to locate Sullivan | 如果沙利文联络你 |
| [08:40] | if and when he reaches out to you. Okay? | 科姆博格警探就能追踪到他 好吗 |
| [08:42] | – Yeah. – No. | -嗯 -不 |
| [08:45] | Nah. Not okay. | 不 这不行 |
| [08:47] | – None of this is okay. – Dad… | -这都不行 -爸爸 |
| [08:48] | – You’re wrong. – Mr. Powell, I assure you… | -你错了 -鲍威尔先生 我保证… |
| [08:50] | That man took my mother– who knows if she’s alive or dead– | 这个男人绑架了我妈 她现在生死未卜 |
| [08:53] | and now he wants my daughter. | 现在他想要我女儿 |
| [08:54] | He hasn’t fled the city. | 他没有离开城里 |
| [08:55] | I doubt if he’s even left the goddamn West Side. | 我怀疑他都没有离开西区 |
| [08:58] | – Dad, please. – You… | -爸 别这样 -你 |
| [09:01] | Find my mom. | 找到我妈 |
| [09:03] | I can’t lose her, too. | 我不能也失去她 |
| [09:18] | I wasn’t sure how you took your tea. | 我不知道你喝茶喜欢放多少糖 |
| [09:20] | One or two? | 一块还是两块 |
| [09:26] | Silly of me. | 我真是傻 |
| [09:32] | You scream again, | 你如果再喊 |
| [09:33] | this goes back on, do you understand? | 就马上给你贴上 明白吗 |
| [09:36] | Good. | 很好 |
| [09:39] | On three. One… | 我数到三 一 |
| [09:42] | Better not to know it’s coming. | 最好出其不意 |
| [09:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [09:51] | I figured Kayla hadn’t told you. | 我就知道凯拉没告诉你 |
| [09:53] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
| [09:54] | You two aren’t very close, are you? | 你俩不是很亲密 是不是 |
| [09:57] | You thought you can lure her away from me | 你以为自己可以用大城市的灯红酒绿 |
| [09:59] | with the bright lights of the big city… | 把她从我身边引诱走吗 |
| [10:03] | but I followed her here. | 但我跟着她来到了这里 |
| [10:04] | It wasn’t easy, but I did. | 并不容易 但我做到了 |
| [10:09] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
| [10:13] | It’s such a shame what happened to Kayla’s teacher. | 凯拉老师的遭遇真是太惨了 |
| [10:17] | Mr. Hiller. | 希勒老师 |
| [10:19] | Had that nasty accident. | 遇到了那么惨的事故 |
| [10:22] | Fell down the stairs and broke his hip. | 从楼梯上摔下 摔伤了屁股 |
| [10:24] | Luckily, there was a recent grad out of Berkeley | 幸好有一个伯克利大学的毕业生 |
| [10:27] | who moved here from Oakland. | 刚从奥克兰搬来 |
| [10:29] | Overqualified to be a substitute | 做代课老师有点委屈他 |
| [10:30] | but willing to fill in at a moment’s notice. | 但他愿意立即走马上任 |
| [10:34] | Oakland. | 奥克兰 |
| [10:36] | I know you like puzzles. | 我知道你喜欢谜语 |
| [10:38] | Is this one starting to come together for you? | 这个谜语你有头绪了吗 |
| [10:42] | Abby. | 艾比 |
| [10:45] | I loved her, too. | 我也爱过她 |
| [10:46] | But I’m not sad about it anymore. | 但我已经不再悲伤了 |
| [10:49] | How could I be? | 我怎么会呢 |
| [10:51] | Abby gave me… | 艾比给了我 |
| [10:53] | the greatest gift in the world. | 世界上最棒的礼物 |
| [10:56] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
| [10:58] | So cute, so sweet. | 这么可爱 善良 |
| [11:01] | I could just eat her up. | 我真是可以把她一口吃了 |
| [11:03] | You’re sick. | 你真变态 |
| [11:05] | Nope. But I am late. | 不 但我的确迟到了 |
| [11:09] | Here we go. No. | 来吧 别挣扎 |
| [11:11] | Oh, come on. | 别挣扎啦 |
| [11:13] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上就回来 |
| [11:14] | Try not to miss me. | 别太想我 |
| [11:19] | Five-second rule. | 五秒原则 |
| [11:28] | – How are you, Bruce? – I’ve been better. | -你好吗 布鲁斯 -我有过更好的时候 |
| [11:30] | I lost seven men last night. | 昨晚我失去了七个手下 |
| [11:31] | We’re running out of bad guys. | 我们的坏人快用完了 |
| [11:32] | I can do without glib, ma’am. | 请别再开玩笑了 女士 |
| [11:35] | Of course. I’m sorry about your men. | 当然 很遗憾你失去了手下 |
| [11:37] | Hopefully, this will be over soon. | 希望这事马上就能结束 |
| [11:40] | Will it? | 会吗 |
| [11:41] | I have promised those diamonds. | 我已经为那些钻石打了包票 |
| [11:42] | I’ve leveraged everything against them. | 押上了我的一切 |
| [11:44] | This is all falling apart. | 一切都乱套了 |
| [11:45] | – Not yet, it hasn’t. – Sam was your idea. | -不 还没有 -是你提议用萨姆的 |
| [11:48] | If we lose those diamonds, we are fucked. | 如果我们失去钻石 就完蛋了 |
| [11:50] | It won’t come to that– Sam’s been a good resource for us. | 不会到那一步 萨姆一直是我们的好助手 |
| [11:52] | My God, he kept your father out of prison for years. | 我的天 他让你父亲这些年都保持自由之身 |
| [11:55] | He still ended up dead, just like we will if we don’t deliver. | 但他还是死了 如果我们不交货也会和他一样 |
| [11:58] | We will get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
| [11:59] | We always do. | 我们一直如此 |
| [12:02] | Can you talk to Sam? | 你能和萨姆谈谈吗 |
| [12:03] | Get him to front us those diamonds. | 让他把钻石给我们 |
| [12:05] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
| [12:06] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
| [12:08] | Let me meet with him face-to-face. | 我去和他面对面谈谈 |
| [12:10] | Maybe I can work out something. | 也许能有进展 |
| [12:12] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
| [12:26] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
| [12:41] | Stand still. | 别动 |
| [12:44] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
| [12:45] | Then do as I say. | 那就照我说的做 |
| [12:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [12:48] | Why did you take my son? | 你为什么绑架我儿子 |
| [12:49] | – I didn’t hurt him. – Why are you doing this? | -我没伤害他 -你为什么这么做 |
| [12:51] | Stop asking questions. Okay? | 别再问问题了 好吗 |
| [12:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
| [12:56] | I need you to open the safe. | 我需要你打开保险箱 |
| [13:00] | Now. | 现在 |
| [13:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [13:29] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
| [13:33] | $6 million in uncut diamonds. | 价值六百万未切割的原钻 |
| [13:37] | Sam stole these from the jewelry store | 萨姆从珠宝店偷的 |
| [13:40] | where I was shopping for a wedding ring for my fiancée. | 当时我带着未婚妻选戒指 |
| [13:45] | He shot her right in front of me. | 他在我面前射杀了她 |
| [13:49] | Didn’t even hesitate. | 一点都没犹豫 |
| [13:51] | No. No. | 不 不可能 |
| [13:54] | Sam wouldn’t do that. | 萨姆不会这么做 |
| [13:56] | He’s killed others. | 他还杀了别人 |
| [13:58] | Sam is a monster. | 萨姆是个怪物 |
| [14:01] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
| [14:03] | Yes, you do. | 你信的 |
| [14:07] | I know you do. | 我知道你信的 |
| [14:19] | All I wanted was a family. | 我只想要一个家 |
| [14:23] | To live in a house like this with my wife and children. | 和我的妻儿一起 住在这样的房子里 |
| [14:30] | I never would have hurt your son. | 我绝不会伤害你的儿子 |
| [14:55] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
| [14:55] | I’m sick of playing games with you. | 我讨厌和你耍把戏 |
| [14:57] | Sam, I can assure you no games are being played. | 萨姆 我向你保证 没在耍把戏 |
| [14:59] | Where the hell is your mother? | 你妈在哪 |
| [15:01] | I was supposed to meet her an hour ago. | 我该在一小时前和她见面的 |
| [15:02] | She should have been there by now. | 她现在应该已经到那里了 |
| [15:04] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
| [15:05] | She should be there, I swear. | 她应该在那里了 我发誓 |
| [15:08] | She’s calling me now. I’ll call you back. | 她打过来了 晚点给你回电 |
| [15:11] | Mom, where are you? | 妈 你在哪呢 |
| [15:12] | Your mom can’t come to the phone right now. | 你妈妈现在没法接电话 |
| [15:16] | I swear to God, if you hurt her… | 我发誓 要是你伤害她 |
| [15:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know this part. | 好了好了 我知道你要说什么 |
| [15:21] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
| [15:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [15:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [15:26] | I’m right here. | 我就在这呢 |
| [15:28] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
| [15:32] | – I’ll stand. – Sit the fuck down. | -我站着好了 -给老娘坐下 |
| [15:37] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈在哪 |
| [15:39] | Alive at the moment. | 现在还活着 |
| [15:40] | I’ll have security on you in a second. | 我马上叫保安抓你 |
| [15:42] | And little old Esther dies. | 那艾丝特就会没命 |
| [15:45] | And my money? | 我的钱呢 |
| [15:46] | Bring me my brother right now, and I’ll tell you where it is. | 立刻把我弟带来 我就告诉你在哪 |
| [15:50] | And you’ll get your mommy back. | 然后你就能找回你的妈妈 |
| [15:51] | What makes you think your brother is here? | 你为什么会觉得你弟弟在这 |
| [16:00] | How is Esther? | 艾丝特怎么样了 |
| [16:07] | She will die. | 她会没命的 |
| [16:09] | The clock is ticking. | 时间在流逝 |
| [16:10] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
| [16:11] | Then move faster. | 那就赶快 |
| [17:03] | There you go. | 给 |
| [17:10] | Want some coffee? | 要喝点咖啡吗 |
| [17:12] | Sure. | 好啊 |
| [17:17] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
| [17:20] | I just want you to know I don’t… | 我只想让你知道 我没有 |
| [17:22] | I don’t blame you for anything that’s happened. | 我没有把发生的任何事怪在你身上 |
| [17:24] | And I don’t want you to blame yourself. | 我也不希望你责怪自己 |
| [17:26] | It’s okay if you’re mad at me. | 如果你生我的气 那也没关系 |
| [17:27] | No, no, I’m-I’m… I’m mad at myself. | 不 我在生自己的气 |
| [17:33] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
| [17:35] | I didn’t show up. | 我没有出面 |
| [17:37] | – Dad, don’t do this to yourself. – I got so caught up | -爸 别这样 -我太忙于工作了 |
| [17:39] | in work. I was scared. | 我害怕了 |
| [17:44] | I didn’t know how to be a parent. | 我不知道该怎么当一个家长 |
| [17:47] | And you and your mom, you didn’t seem to need me, anyway, | 还有你和你妈 你看上去也不需要我 |
| [17:49] | and I just… | 我只是 |
| [17:53] | And when you did, I wasn’t… | 后来你需要我时 我没有 |
| [17:59] | I didn’t show up. | 我没有出面 |
| [18:01] | I didn’t protect you. | 我没有保护好你 |
| [18:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
| [18:12] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很对不起 |
| [18:16] | Your grandmother. | 你的奶奶 |
| [18:21] | You know, the… | 你知道的 |
| [18:23] | the police, they’re gonna find your grandmother, | 警方会找到你的奶奶 |
| [18:24] | – and, you know, she’s gonna be… – Okay. | -她会 -没事的 |
| [18:30] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
| [18:52] | Hiya, beautiful. | 你好啊 美人 |
| [18:54] | I want to talk to Colleen. | 我要和科琳说话 |
| [18:55] | She’s tied up at the moment. | 她现在很忙 |
| [18:57] | Did you hurt her? | 你伤害她了吗 |
| [18:59] | I only hurt people who deserve it. | 我只伤害自讨苦吃的人 |
| [19:01] | Oh, like Laney? Ethan? | 比如雷妮 伊森 |
| [19:03] | You think they deserved what you did to them? | 你认为你对他们所做的事都是他们活该吗 |
| [19:05] | What we did to them. There’s no me without you, | 是我们对他们做的 没有你就不会有我 |
| [19:08] | just like there’s no you without me. | 就像没有我就不会有你一样 |
| [19:10] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
| [19:11] | Tell me where Colleen is. | 告诉我科琳在哪 |
| [19:13] | Hotel Sucre. Room 1101. | 苏克雷酒店 1101房 |
| [19:17] | You come alone, or she dies. | 你一个人来 不然她就没命 |
| [19:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [19:21] | Fuck. | 该死 |
| [19:30] | Detective Olsen. Thank you for coming. | 奥尔森警探 感谢您的到来 |
| [19:31] | No, you did the right thing by calling. | 你打电话是对的 |
| [19:34] | I am so sorry about Detective Garcia. | 加西亚警探的事 我很遗憾 |
| [19:36] | Thank you. Yeah, we’re all just, uh… | 谢谢 我们都 |
| [19:38] | We’re so stunned. | 我们都很震惊 |
| [19:42] | Um, I don’t really know where to start. | 我真的不知道该从哪开始 |
| [19:46] | And I figured since you were her partner, | 然后我想到 既然你以前是她的搭档 |
| [19:48] | I should call you. | 我就该给你打电话 |
| [19:52] | I saw her last night before she was killed. | 她死的前一晚 我看见过她 |
| [19:55] | It wasn’t a gang hit. | 不是帮派袭击 |
| [19:57] | – I know who did it. – Who was it? | -我知道是谁干的 -是谁 |
| [20:01] | This is gonna sound crazy. | 这听上去会很扯 |
| [20:03] | Mr. Evans, tell me what you know. | 埃文斯先生 请把你知道的事告诉我 |
| [20:07] | Detective Sam Reynolds. | 萨姆·雷诺兹警探 |
| [20:10] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
| [20:12] | Jesus. She was right. | 天啊 她说得没错 |
| [20:18] | She told me she was looking into him, and, uh… | 她告诉我她在调查他 然后 |
| [20:21] | I didn’t believe her. | 我没有相信她 |
| [20:22] | She was worried that he would find out we were talking. | 她担心他会发现我们在联系 |
| [20:25] | Told me to find a safe place to stay, so I checked in here. | 告诉我找个安全的地方躲起来 于是我住进了这 |
| [20:30] | I have the diamonds | 我有他从 |
| [20:32] | that he stole from the jewelry store. | 珠宝店偷走的钻石 |
| [20:34] | No fucking way. How’d you get them? | 不可能 你怎么得到的 |
| [20:36] | I broke into his house, and I took them. | 我闯进了他家 全部拿走了 |
| [20:38] | Okay, uh, where are the diamonds now? | 好吧 那些钻石现在在哪里 |
| [20:40] | – The safe up in my room. – All right, that’s evidence. | -我房间的保险箱里 -好吧 那是证据 |
| [20:42] | We’re gonna need those. | 我们需要那些钻石 |
| [20:43] | Excuse me, I-I need to call this in. | 不好意思 我得先上报 |
| [20:45] | – You understand? – All right.Yeah, of course. | -你能理解吧 -当然了 |
| [20:57] | Where’s my brother? | 我的弟弟呢 |
| [20:58] | There seems to be a change of plans. | 计划好像有点变化 |
| [21:00] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
| [21:02] | I can’t agree to your terms. | 我不能同意你的条件 |
| [21:06] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
| [21:06] | – Here, let me help. – Is everything okay, ma’am? | -我来帮你 -没事吧 女士 |
| [21:10] | Let’s-let’s take her to her room. | 我们把她带去她的房间吧 |
| [21:12] | Follow me right this way. Thank you. | 跟我来 谢谢 |
| [21:15] | She’s fine. Everything’s fine. She just fainted. | 她没事 一切都好 她就是晕倒了 |
| [21:22] | Officer Nolan, can you relieve me for a few? | 诺兰警官 你能过来一下吗 |
| [22:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [22:18] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
| [22:19] | You fucking bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
| [22:21] | Your mother is dead. | 你妈妈死定了 |
| [22:25] | She’s had a long life. | 她活够了 |
| [22:27] | Are you for real? | 你认真的吗 |
| [22:28] | Where is my money? | 我的钱在哪里 |
| [22:29] | You would let your own mother die? | 你甚至愿意让你的妈妈去死 |
| [22:31] | It’s a lot of money. | 那是一大笔钱 |
| [22:36] | Let Gabe go, | 放了盖布 |
| [22:37] | and I’ll tell you where it is. | 我就告诉你钱在哪里 |
| [22:39] | No, Hannah. | 不 汉娜 |
| [22:40] | I don’t care about myself. | 我不在乎我自己 |
| [22:42] | But you have to let him go. | 但你要放了他 |
| [22:44] | And I’ll lead you to it. | 我会带你去 |
| [22:46] | Where is it, Hannah? | 钱在哪里 汉娜 |
| [22:51] | 萨姆 我的耐心快耗尽了 不给钱我就不干了 我不再客气了 我过来了 | |
| [22:53] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他过来干什么 |
| [22:55] | Watch them. | 盯紧他们 |
| [23:16] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
| [23:18] | Sam, it’s Katrina. | 萨姆 我是卡特琳娜 |
| [23:19] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪里呢 |
| [23:36] | Oh, my God. Colleen, are you okay? | 天啊 科琳 你没事吧 |
| [23:38] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你不该来的 |
| [23:42] | We’re so glad you’re here. | 我们很高兴你来了 |
| [23:43] | Don’t be shy. Come in. | 别见外 进来吧 |
| [23:51] | What now? | 现在你要干什么 |
| [23:53] | We sit. | 我们坐下 |
| [23:55] | Take off your coat. Get comfy. | 脱掉你的外套 别客气 |
| [24:13] | Look at us… | 看看我们 |
| [24:16] | …spending some quality family time. | 一起欢度家庭时光 |
| [24:20] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
| [24:21] | You know, this brings back memories. | 这唤起了一些回忆 |
| [24:23] | Me and my brother, we… | 我和我的哥哥 我们 |
| [24:25] | we loved playing games together. | 我们很喜欢一起玩游戏 |
| [24:27] | Josh, please… | 约什 拜托 |
| [24:28] | You want to play a game with me, Kayla? | 你想和我玩游戏吗 凯拉 |
| [24:34] | Colleen, how ’bout you? | 科琳 你呢 |
| [24:35] | You’ll play a game with me, won’t you? | 你会和我一起玩游戏的吧 |
| [24:38] | – Won’t you? – Stop. I’ll play. | -会吧 -住手 我玩 |
| [24:43] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
| [24:45] | You go first. | 你先来 |
| [24:47] | What’ll it be? | 你选哪个 |
| [24:49] | Truth. | 真心话 |
| [24:50] | Truth. | 真心话 |
| [24:53] | Do you remember when we met at the club? | 你还记得我们刚在酒吧相遇时吗 |
| [24:57] | What drew you to me that night? | 你为什么被我吸引呢 |
| [24:59] | I was high as fuck. | 我当时嗑嗨了 |
| [25:01] | I could just as easily have been drawn to a piece of pizza. | 我甚至可能会被一块披萨所吸引 |
| [25:09] | I wasn’t going to talk to you that night. | 我那晚本来没想和你搭话 |
| [25:13] | Or take you home. | 或者带你回家 |
| [25:15] | I was gonna wait and watch and move slowly. | 我本来准备伺机观察 慢慢行动 |
| [25:19] | Be your teacher, earn your trust, | 做你的老师 赢得你的信任 |
| [25:22] | become friends, and then… | 成为朋友 然后 |
| [25:24] | Well, clearly, | 显然 |
| [25:25] | impulse control is not my strong suit. | 控制冲动不是我的强项 |
| [25:28] | – Your turn. – Dare. | -轮到你了 -大冒险 |
| [25:31] | Put the knife down. | 放下刀 |
| [25:34] | So predictable. | 真好猜 |
| [25:38] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
| [25:43] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
| [25:47] | Truth. | 真心话 |
| [25:48] | Were you with my mom the night she died? | 你在我妈妈死那晚和她在一起吗 |
| [25:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [25:54] | She looked so beautiful, | 她在最后的弥留之际 |
| [25:56] | so peaceful in her final moments. | 看上去那么美 那么平静 |
| [26:01] | You were there, at the accident? | 你当时就在事故现场 |
| [26:04] | Kayla, it wasn’t an accident. | 凯拉 那不是什么意外事故 |
| [26:07] | Abby thought she could get away from me. | 艾比当初以为她能离开我 |
| [26:11] | I had to stop her. | 我得拦住她 |
| [26:16] | So you killed her? | 所以你杀了她 |
| [26:20] | She was trying to come home to us, | 她想要回家 回到我们身边 |
| [26:22] | and you killed her. | 而你杀了她 |
| [26:23] | I… loved her. | 我…爱她 |
| [26:29] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 该你了 |
| [26:30] | – Stop it. – Truth or dare? | -够了 -真心话还是大冒险 |
| [26:34] | I said it was your turn. | 我说了该你了 |
| [26:35] | Truth or dare?! | 真心话还是大冒险 |
| [26:38] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
| [26:39] | I dare you to release her and take me. | 你敢把她放了抓我吗 |
| [26:43] | – No. – I’ll go willingly. | -不行 -我会配合你 |
| [26:45] | Wherever you want. I won’t put up a fight. | 不管你想去哪里 我都不会抵抗 |
| [26:48] | I won’t try to escape. You have my word. | 我也不会想逃跑 我跟你保证 |
| [26:51] | Take me. | 抓我好了 |
| [27:00] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
| [27:01] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
| [27:03] | Have they found Colleen? | 他们找到科琳了吗 |
| [27:04] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
| [27:05] | I just had to get out of the house. | 在那房子里我实在受不了了 |
| [27:07] | Thought I’d check on the kitchen, | 我想着过来看看厨房的情况 |
| [27:08] | keep occupied. | 让自己有点事干干 |
| [27:10] | Oh. That explains Kayla. | 难怪凯拉来了 |
| [27:11] | I just saw her. | 我刚刚看到她了 |
| [27:13] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
| [27:15] | Kayla’s here? | 凯拉在这里 |
| [27:17] | She’s not with you? | 她不是跟你一起的吗 |
| [27:19] | Yeah, she completely ignored me. | 她根本就没理我 |
| [27:21] | Just got into the elevator and went up. | 直接进了电梯上楼去了 |
| [27:26] | They’re right in here. | 钻石就在这呢 |
| [27:45] | Hello, Jordan. | 你好啊 乔丹 |
| [27:48] | Olsen. | 奥尔森 |
| [27:50] | You’re in on this, too? | 你也有份吗 |
| [27:52] | Open the safe, Jordan. | 乔丹 把保险箱打开 |
| [27:53] | You let him kill Garcia? | 你就放任他把加西亚杀了 |
| [27:55] | No, he killed Garcia. | 不对 是他杀了加西亚 |
| [27:56] | Now open the fucking safe. | 给我把保险箱打开 |
| [28:17] | You can’t trust him, Olsen. | 你可不能相信他 奥尔森 |
| [28:20] | He killed Mitch and his wife right in front of me. | 他当着我的面把米其和他老婆给杀了 |
| [28:25] | You told me he killed ’em. | 你跟我说是他杀的 |
| [28:28] | He lied to you. | 他骗你呢 |
| [28:30] | I saw him. | 我看见了 |
| [28:31] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭上嘴 |
| [28:35] | He doesn’t trust you either, Sam. | 他也不信任你啊 萨姆 |
| [28:40] | He was gonna take the diamonds. | 他本想自己把钻石拿走的 |
| [28:41] | Wait, no. That– No, that’s not true. | 等等 不是这样的 |
| [28:48] | Were you gonna take the diamonds? | 你是想要把钻石拿走吗 |
| [28:53] | No. | 不是 |
| [28:56] | Sam, I’d never do that. | 萨姆 我绝对不会那么做的 |
| [28:58] | Yeah. Right. | 说得好听 |
| [29:10] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
| [29:12] | What? | 什么 |
| [29:19] | Yo. Fucktard, come here. | 混蛋 你过来 |
| [29:22] | What? | 干什么 |
| [29:23] | This place have a bathroom? | 这里有厕所吗 |
| [29:26] | No. | 没有 |
| [29:29] | How’s your face? | 你的脸怎么样了 |
| [29:32] | You really got the shit kicked out of you. | 你被扁得真够惨的 |
| [29:38] | Sorry about all your dead friends. | 很抱歉弄死了你的朋友们 |
| [29:40] | Don’t piss him off. | 别惹恼他 |
| [29:45] | So, shitface, when this is all over, | 我说傻蛋 等这事完了 |
| [29:49] | what do you get out of it? | 你能得到什么 |
| [29:52] | The pleasure of killing you. | 杀死你的快感 |
| [29:58] | Go for it. | 那就来吧 |
| [29:59] | Soon. | 时候未到 |
| [30:00] | Oh, right. You need to be given permission. | 是啊 你得等人家的命令 |
| [30:08] | So I can do this and you can’t do anything. | 所以说我就算这样你也不能把我怎么样 |
| [30:13] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
| [30:15] | Just stretching my legs. What are you gonna do about it? | 我就伸伸腿 你能把我怎么样 |
| [30:19] | Shoot you in the knee. | 对着你的膝盖开一枪 |
| [30:20] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
| [30:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [30:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [30:28] | Hannah! No! | 汉娜 不 |
| [31:14] | Come on. Here. | 没事了 |
| [31:18] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
| [31:29] | You’re okay, Gabe. | 没事了 盖布 |
| [31:30] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
| [31:34] | Listen, please, | 听好了 |
| [31:37] | we need to get out of here, okay? | 我们得从这逃出去 |
| [31:41] | Okay. | 好 |
| [31:48] | Make it nice and tight. | 绑紧了 |
| [31:54] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
| [32:01] | Kayla. You don’t have to do this. | 凯拉 你不用这样 |
| [32:09] | Time to go! | 该走了 |
| [32:12] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [32:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [32:19] | Well, it’s not like | 我这么走出去 |
| [32:21] | I can walk out of here without someone noticing. | 不被人发现是不可能的 |
| [32:23] | We need a diversion. | 我们需要来个声东击西 |
| [32:25] | So you’re gonna set the room on fire? | 你要把房间点了 |
| [32:26] | – Better back up. – You promised me that Colleen | -你最好靠后点 -你答应过我 |
| [32:29] | would be okay– we had a deal! | 科琳不会有事的 我们说好了的 |
| [32:31] | Did I? | 是吗 |
| [32:36] | Colleen! | 科琳 |
| [32:40] | No! | 不 |
| [32:43] | Colleen! | 科琳 |
| [32:44] | Oh! No! | 不 |
| [32:45] | Goodbyes are never easy. | 告别永远不是易事 |
| [32:48] | – Kayla! Kayla! – Let go of me, you fucking psycho! | -凯拉 凯拉 -放开我 你这个疯子 |
| [32:52] | – Kayla! – Dad! | -凯拉 -爸爸 |
| [33:00] | Hurry! | 快点 |
| [33:01] | Hurry. | 快点 |
| [33:05] | You come after my family? You fuckin’ piece of shit! | 你敢动我家人 你这个混蛋 |
| [33:12] | Attention. | 注意 |
| [33:12] | Dad, we got to go! | 爸爸 我们该走了 |
| [33:14] | – Attention. – Dad! | -注意 -爸爸 |
| [33:15] | Attention. | 注意 |
| [33:17] | An emergency has been reported. | 出现紧急情况 |
| [33:20] | All occupants walk to the nearest stairway… | 所有人员前往最近的楼梯… |
| [33:35] | Attention. Attention. | 注意 注意 |
| [33:39] | Attention. | 注意 |
| [33:40] | An emergency has been reported. | 出现紧急情况 |
| [33:43] | All occupants walk to the nearest stairway exit and walk down… | 所有人员前往最近的楼梯出口并下楼… |
| [34:07] | Attention. Attention. | 注意 注意 |
| [34:11] | – Gabe? – I’m here. | -盖布 -我在这里 |
| [34:13] | Look out! | 小心 |
| [35:00] | Attention. An emergency has been reported. | 注意 出现紧急情况 |
| [35:04] | Put your gun on the floor. | 把你的枪放在地上 |
| [35:07] | All right. | 好 |
| [35:08] | Now! | 快点 |
| [35:08] | I’m putting it down. | 我正要放下来 |
| [35:13] | Now turn around and look at me. | 现在转过来看着我 |
| [35:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
| [35:32] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
| [35:35] | I am not fucking around this time. | 我这次没跟你闹着玩 |
| [35:38] | Yeah, yeah, I could see that. | 嗯 我看得出来 |
| [35:44] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
| [35:47] | Jordan, no. | 乔丹 不 |
| [35:50] | It’s the only way. | 只有这样 |
| [35:51] | Come on, you fucking coward. | 来啊 你这该死的懦夫 |
| [35:53] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是一名杀人犯 |
| [35:55] | I’m sorry, Beth. | 对不起 贝丝 |
| [35:56] | Don’t do this, Jordan. | 不要 乔丹 |
| [35:58] | Nothing… matters anymore. | 一切…都不重要了 |
| [36:01] | I knew it. You ain’t no killer. | 我就知道 你不是杀人的料 |
| [36:05] | Jordan, please don’t do this. | 乔丹 不要这么做 |
| [36:20] | All occupants walk to the nearest stairway… | 所有人员前往最近的楼梯… |
| [36:27] | An emergency has been reported. | 出现紧急情况 |
| [36:35] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
| [37:21] | It’s okay. Let go. | 没事的 放下吧 |
| [37:25] | Come to me. | 到我身边来 |
| [37:27] | I’m here waiting. | 我在等着你 |
| [38:15] | I’m fine. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
| [38:17] | I know. You’re one tough grandmother. | 我知道 你是个强悍的奶奶 |
| [38:20] | Are you gonna start with that kind of talk? | 你真的要提这茬吗 |
| [38:22] | Aw. Would that be so bad? | 那样叫你很糟糕吗 |
| [38:24] | Grandmother? | 奶奶 |
| [38:27] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
| [38:28] | Both of you, out. | 你们俩都出去 |
| [38:31] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
| [38:33] | Grandmother. | 奶奶 |
| [38:39] | What’d the detective say? | 警探怎么说 |
| [38:42] | The fire spread, several floors were damaged. | 火势蔓延了到了好几层 |
| [38:45] | They’re still sifting through the debris. | 他们还在搜查废墟 |
| [38:47] | – Did they find him? – Well, they haven’t released any names yet. | -他们找到他了吗 -他们还没公布伤亡名单 |
| [38:50] | But… | 但是 |
| [38:51] | they will. | 他们会的 |
| [38:54] | He can’t hurt us anymore. | 他不会再伤害到我们了 |
| [38:58] | Why don’t you try to get some sleep. | 你去睡一觉吧 |
| [39:00] | I’m gonna do the same. | 我也准备睡了 |
| [39:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [39:05] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
| [39:20] | We should go. | 我们应该离开这里 |
| [39:22] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
| [39:24] | We have some money to dig up. | 我们还得去挖钱呢 |
| [39:27] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
| [39:30] | We do some good with it. | 我们好好利用这笔钱 |
| [39:32] | Do you even remember where it is? | 你还记得埋在哪里了吗 |
| [39:36] | I left some bread crumbs. | 我留了点面包屑 |
| [39:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [40:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [40:58] | Grandma? | 奶奶 |
| [41:06] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
| [41:32] | Hello, Kayla. | 你好 凯拉 |
| [41:47] | – No! – You will learn to love me! | -不 -你会学会爱我 |
| [41:55] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
| [42:04] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
| [42:06] | Kayla! Are you all right? | 凯拉 你没事吧 |
| [42:08] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
| [42:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
| [42:19] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
| [42:23] | We’re all okay. | 我们都没事 |