英文名称:Terminator 3:Rise of the Machines
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | The future has not been written. | 未来尚未发生 |
[01:57] | There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. | 命运要靠自己创造 |
[02:15] | I wish I could believe that. | 真希望我能相信这句话 |
[02:21] | My name is John Connor. | 我叫约翰康纳 |
[02:25] | They tried to murder me before I was born. | 我出生前他们就想杀我 |
[02:29] | When I was 13, they tried again. | 他们在我十三岁那年也试过 |
[02:32] | Machines from the future. | 来自未来的机器人 |
[02:36] | Terminators. | 魔鬼终结者 |
[02:39] | All my life, my mother told me the storm was coming. | 从小我妈就说大灾难即将来临 |
[02:44] | -Judgment Day.-Connor! | 最后审判日康纳! |
[02:46] | The beginning of a war between man and machines. | 人 类与机器的大战 |
[02:51] | Three billion lives would vanish in an instant. | 三十亿人口一瞬间被消灭 |
[02:56] | And I would lead what was left of the human race to ultimate victory. | 我将率领人类获得最后胜利 |
[03:04] | It hasn’t happened. | 这一天还没来临 |
[03:06] | No bombs fell. | 核弹没有从空而降 |
[03:08] | Computers didn’t take control. | 电脑也没有控制世界 |
[03:13] | We stopped Judgment Day. | 我们阻止了世界末日 |
[03:18] | I should feel safe… | 我应该感到安全… |
[03:22] | …but I don’t. | 但是却没有 |
[03:26] | So I live off the grid. | 我决定彻底脱离社会 |
[03:29] | No phone, no address. | 没有电话、住址 |
[03:34] | No one and nothing can find me. | 没有人或东西找得到我 |
[03:38] | I’ve erased all connections to the past. | 我断绝和过去的联系 |
[03:44] | But as hard as I try… | 但是我再努力… |
[03:47] | …I can’t erase my dreams… | 也无法停止做梦… |
[03:50] | …my nightmares. | 可怕的噩梦 |
[05:05] | I feel the weight of the future bearing down on me. | 沉重的未来压得我喘不过气 |
[05:10] | A future I don’t want. | 我不想要的未来 |
[05:13] | So I keep running… | 于是我一直逃跑… |
[05:16] | …as fast as I can. | 拼命地逃跑 |
[05:19] | Anywhere. | 任何地方 |
[05:22] | Nowhere. | 越远越好 |
[07:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:13] | Do you want me to call 911 ? | 你要我打119吗? |
[07:19] | I like this car. | 我喜欢这辆车 |
[07:22] | What are you–? | 你要做… |
[08:28] | You, in the silver Lexus. Slow down. | 银色凌志,请减速 |
[08:30] | Slow down and pull over immediately. | 立刻减速停车 |
[09:05] | Lady, have you any idea how fast you were going? | 你知道你开多快吗? |
[09:09] | Let me see your license and registration. | 行照和驾照 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:958个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:157个,六级词汇:84个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:116个,考研词汇:178个,专四词汇:157个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:289个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:13] | I like your gun. | 我喜欢你的枪 |
[09:16] | What? | 什么? |
[09:20] | This stupid thing’s not working. | 这玩意坏了 |
[09:25] | What’s wrong with this thing? | 怎么了? |
[09:27] | I hate machines. | 我讨厌机器 |
[09:32] | -Hello?-Kate, it’s your father. | 喂? 凯蒂,是爸爸 |
[09:36] | You’re blowing me off again. | 你又要放我鸽子了 |
[09:39] | I’m so sorry. You know how much l wanted to see you this weekend. | 抱歉,我这周末很想见你 |
[09:42] | -We’re having computer problems– -I know, you can’t talk about it. | 只是电脑出状况…我知道,你不能多说 |
[09:48] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[09:50] | …Scott was really looking forward to this. | 史考特很想见到你 |
[09:52] | Katie. I wish I had more time to get to know him. I really do. | 我也想多认识他,是真的 |
[09:58] | That’s okay. You’re bound to run into him at the wedding. | 没关系,你在婚礼上一定会见到他 |
[10:02] | Please. I’m still in a state of denial about that. | 拜托,我还不肯接受这事实 |
[10:06] | -You’re not the only one.-Hey, kiddo. | 我也一样 嘿,凯蒂 |
[10:09] | You don’t need me to pass judgment on this guy. | 你不需要我对他的意见 |
[10:11] | You’ve done the right thing your whole life. | 你一向都很独立自主 |
[10:14] | You won’t make a mistake. You never do. | 你从来就没犯过错 |
[10:16] | I’m the luckiest father in the world, you know? | 我是世上最幸运的父亲 |
[10:20] | I’ve never had to be afraid for my daughter. | 我从来不必替女儿担心害怕 |
[10:23] | Listen, I hate this. I gotta run. Come see me. I promise I won’t cancel. | 我得走了,带他来找我我保证不会爽约 |
[10:27] | We will. | 我们会去的 |
[10:29] | -Bye, Dad, I love you.-Love you too. | 再见,我爱你我也爱你 |
[10:45] | -Okay, what have we got?-This new computer virus is tricky. | 什么状况?新的电脑病毒威力强大 |
[10:48] | It’s infected half the civilian lnternet as well as secondary military apps. | 它感染一半民间网路以及次要军事电脑程式 |
[10:52] | -Payroll, inventory.-Primary defense nets are still clean? | 薪俸、库存管理系统主要防御系统呢? |
[10:55] | So far the firewalls are holding up. | 目前防火墙还很牢固 |
[10:58] | Sir, the Pentagon has proposed we use our Al to scan the infrastructure. | 五角大厦要我们用人工智慧… |
[11:02] | Search and destroy for any hint of the virus. | 扫描系统核心并消灭病毒 |
[11:04] | I know, Tony, but that’s like going after a fly with a bazooka. | 这就像是用火箭炮打苍蝇 |
[11:08] | Once the connection’s made, it should only be a few minutes. | 只要几分钟时间就搞定 |
[11:11] | During which we put everything under the control of one computer system. | 但是我们会让一个电脑系统 控制国防卫星和核弹 |
[11:15] | The most intelligent system ever conceived. | 这是史上最聪明的电脑 |
[11:18] | I still prefer to keep humans in the loop. | 我还是宁愿让人来操控电脑 |
[11:21] | I’m not sure Skynet’s ready. | 还不能启用天网 |
[11:24] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[12:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:11] | You’re supposed to go around to the back. | 你应该走后门 |
[14:20] | Hey, I said you’re supposed to go– | 我叫你走… |
[14:59] | -Take off your clothes. -Patience, honey. | 把衣服脱光别这么猴急嘛 |
[15:08] | Bitch. Wait your turn. | 臭婊子,还没轮到你 |
[15:11] | -Your clothes.-Talk to the hand. | 脱光衣服去跟我的手说 |
[15:16] | Now. | 现在 |
[16:37] | Welcome to Jim’s Burgers.Can I take your order? | 欢迎光临,你要点什么? |
[16:40] | -Jose Barrera?-Yeah, that’s me. | 荷西巴瑞拉?我就是 |
[17:02] | Growing concern over widespread outages in the global digital network… | 全球网路突然中断… |
[17:06] | …have prompted rumors of a new computer super-virus. | 谣传出现一个超级病毒 |
[17:10] | -Wall Street analysts are confident….-Shit! My mom’s home. | 华尔街分析师…糟糕,我妈回来了 |
[17:14] | Here. Hide the beer. Hide the beer.Here. Take that. | 把啤酒藏起来,拿去 |
[17:17] | Go, go, go. | 快,快… |
[17:25] | Elizabeth and William Anderson? | 伊莉莎白和威廉安德森? |
[17:29] | I’m Bill. My sister’s upstairs.ls there something wrong? | 我是威廉,我姐在楼上有事吗? |
[17:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[17:48] | I have to go to the clinic.It’s an emergency. | 有急事,我要到诊所 |
[17:52] | It’s 4:30 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨四点半 |
[17:54] | Well, I’ll be back before you get up. | 你起床前我就会回来 |
[18:41] | Cool it, guys, it’s just me. | 别叫了,是我 |
[18:44] | We’ve got a sick cat coming in. | 有一只病猫要来 |
[19:09] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[19:11] | Junkies. | 吸毒者 |
[19:18] | Please, don’t do that. | 请你别报警 |
[19:24] | I suppose it was you who ripped us off last week. | 我猜上礼拜也是你干的 |
[19:27] | Put the phone down. | 把电话放下来 |
[19:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:33] | I just…. | 我只是… |
[19:35] | I needed some medicine. | 需要一些药 |
[19:37] | There’s an emergency clinic half a mile away. | 半哩外有一家急诊医院 |
[19:41] | Can’t do that. | 我不能去 |
[19:47] | How much did you take? | 你吃了多少药? |
[19:50] | -Enough.-Well… | 够多了 这是… |
[19:52] | …this is the stuff we use to chemically neuter dogs. | 用来把公狗阉掉的药 |
[19:58] | Take a look. | 你自己看 |
[20:02] | Hey! | 喂! |
[20:09] | Jesus! You didn’t have to do that! | 别把我关起来 |
[20:12] | Next time bring a clue,not a paintball gun. | 下次学聪明点,别用漆弹枪 |
[20:14] | -No, this isn’t what you think.-Yeah, right. | 我不是坏人才怪 |
[20:36] | I think Hercules has got pneumonia.He started coughing and won’t stop. | 小黑得了肺炎他一直咳个不停 |
[20:41] | -Betsy, I’ve got a problem in the back.-A problem? This is an emergency! | 诊所出了点问题我的猫得了急病耶 |
[20:46] | -It sounds like a hairball.-I know what a hairball sounds like. | 他听起来像是吞了毛球我会不知道吗? |
[20:49] | -Where’s Dr. Monroe?-It’s 5:30 in the morning. | 孟医生呢?凌晨五点半 |
[20:53] | I’m sure he’s home sleeping.He’ll come in if he has to. | 他还在睡觉,有必要我会请他来 |
[20:57] | Just wait in here with Hercules and I’ll be a few minutes, all right? | 带小黑进去等我几分钟 |
[21:18] | Mike Kripke’s basement. | 柯麦克的地下室 |
[21:22] | What? What does that mean? | 啥米?什么意思? |
[21:37] | You’re John Connor. | 你是约翰康纳 |
[21:44] | I’m Kate Brewster. | 我是凯蒂布斯特 |
[21:50] | We went to West Hills Junior High together. | 我们是西丘国中同学 |
[21:57] | -Jesus.-What happened to you, John? | 不是吧你发生什么事? |
[22:00] | Middle of eighth grade,you just disappeared. | 国二那年你突然消失无踪 |
[22:04] | And there was that thing about your foster parents. | 你的养父母又出事 |
[22:08] | Yeah, they were murdered. | 他们惨遭谋杀 |
[22:12] | l didn’t do it. | 不是我杀的 |
[22:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[22:19] | Is somebody with you? | 你有同伴吗? |
[22:44] | Katherine Brewster? | 凯萨琳布斯特? |
[23:02] | No. | 不是 |
[24:53] | John Connor was here. Where did he go? | 约翰康纳来过,他去了哪里? |
[24:57] | Tell me. Where did he go? | 快说,他去了哪里? |
[25:40] | Katherine Brewster? | 凯萨琳布斯特? |
[25:46] | What are you doing? Let me down! | 把我放下来 |
[25:49] | Let me down! Let me down! | 快把我放下来 |
[25:54] | Where is John Connor? | 约翰康纳呢? |
[25:57] | lf I tell you, will you let me go? | 我说了你就放我走? |
[26:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:02] | He’s… | 他… |
[26:05] | …in the kennel, in a cage. | 被我关在狗笼 |
[26:12] | You said that you’d let me go. | 你说你要放我走 |
[26:14] | I lied. | 我说谎 |
[26:16] | Please, please, please.You have to let me go! | 求求你,你要放我走 |
[27:09] | John Connor. | 约翰康纳 |
[27:14] | It is time. | 时候到了 |
[27:17] | You here to kill me? | 你要来杀我? |
[27:26] | No. You must live. | 不,你要活下去 |
[27:40] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛? |
[27:41] | -Where are we going?-Keep moving. | 我们要去哪儿? 继续逃亡 |
[27:46] | Get out of here. | 快逃吧 |
[27:50] | Now! | 快点 |
[28:40] | -No pulse.-See if you can get him down. | 没有脉搏把他抬下来 |
[28:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[28:46] | This guy weighs a ton. | 他重得要命 |
[29:16] | -Where are you now?-I don’t know where. I’m in my truck. | 你在哪里?不知道,在货车上 |
[29:20] | It’s a Toyota Tundra. | 一辆丰田货车 |
[29:23] | It says “Emery Animal HospitaI” on the side. I’m locked inside the back. | 车身有艾氏动物医院的名字我被关在后面 |
[29:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:36] | Shit! Shit! | 可恶! |
[30:52] | Get off. | 下来 |
[31:10] | Let me out! | 让我下车 |
[31:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[31:13] | You tell me. You got me into this. | 还不都是你害的 |
[31:16] | -Stop the car.-I can’t. Not yet. | 停车不行 |
[31:19] | -You bastard! Stop the car!-Shut up! | 混球,快停车闭嘴 |
[31:34] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[31:37] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[31:39] | Look what you did to my car. | 看你干的好事 |
[31:42] | This is my company car, asshole. | 这是公司车耶,混蛋 |
[31:45] | Get your ass out here. | 给我滚下车 |
[31:47] | Get your ass out of the car. Now! | 马上滚下来 |
[31:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[31:51] | If you don’t have insurance,I’m gonna rip your balls off. | 你没保险我就要海扁你 |
[31:54] | -I don’t want any problems, okay? -Shut up! | 我不想惹麻烦闭嘴! |
[31:57] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[31:58] | Who’s talking back there?What’s going on? | 谁在后面?怎么回事? |
[32:01] | -Calm down.-Shut up! | 冷静点闭嘴 |
[32:02] | -I’m being kidnapped! Call the police!-Well, I’ll be goddamned. | 我被绑架了,快报警正如我所料 |
[32:06] | -Call 911!-A cop when you need one. | 快报警!哇塞,警察来得还真快 |
[32:08] | Help, please! Please! | 快放我出来 |
[32:10] | Let me out of here! Help! | 快放我出来 |
[32:16] | Get back here, asshole! | 你给我滚回来,混蛋! |
[32:41] | That’s the cops! You have to pull over! | 那是警察,你要停车 |
[32:43] | Yeah, first chance I get. | 我会停车才怪 |
[33:51] | Hold on! | 坐好了 |
[35:02] | Stop it! | 快停车 |
[36:10] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[36:18] | Get out. | 下去 |
[37:16] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[38:03] | Move over. | 坐过去 |
[38:34] | No sign of brain trauma. | 没有脑震荡的症状 |
[38:38] | Yeah, I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好,谢了 |
[38:45] | Do you even remember me? | 你记得我吗? |
[38:48] | Sarah Connor?Blowing up Cyberdyne? | 莎拉康纳、矽达公司 |
[38:52] | “Hasta la vista, baby.”Ring any bells? | 后会有期吧,宝贝记得吗? |
[38:55] | That was a different T-1 01 . | 那是另一个魔鬼终结者 |
[38:58] | What, do you come off an assembly line or something? | 你们是工厂制造的? |
[39:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:03] | Oh, man. I’m gonna have to teach you everything all over again. | 我又得重新教你一次 |
[39:08] | Katherine Brewster,have you sustained injury? | 凯萨琳布斯特,你有没有受伤? |
[39:12] | Drop dead, you asshole! | 去死吧,混蛋 |
[39:15] | I’m unable to comply. | 恕难从命 |
[39:27] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿? |
[39:29] | To a safe location. | 安全的地方 |
[39:48] | All right, get off at the next exit. Let her out. | 下一个交流道放她走 |
[39:51] | Negative.Katherine Brewster must be protected. | 不行,我要保护凯萨琳布斯特 |
[39:54] | -I thought they were after me.-You could not be located. | 他们是来找我的他们找不到你 |
[39:58] | So a T-X was sent back through time to eliminate your lieutenants. | 才派TX除掉你的手下 |
[40:03] | So she’s gonna be in the Resistance? | 她也会加入反抗军? |
[40:10] | No, no.No, you shouldn’t even exist. | 你根本不该存在 |
[40:14] | I mean, we took out Cyberdyne over 10 years ago. | 矽达公司十年前被毁了 |
[40:17] | -We stopped Judgment Day.-You only postponed it. | 我们阻止了世界末日只是拖延时间 |
[40:21] | Judgment Day is inevitable. | 世界末日一定会来临 |
[40:30] | l require a cutting tool. | 我需要切割工具 |
[40:39] | Here, take the wheel. | 握好方向盘 |
[40:45] | -What are you doing?-I am powered by hydrogen fuel cells. | 你在干嘛?我身上有两枚氢电池 |
[40:49] | My primary cell was damaged by a plasma attack. | 其中一枚受损 |
[40:52] | T-X is designed for extreme combat,driven by a plasma reactor… | TX是战斗机器人身上有电浆反应器… |
[40:56] | …and equipped with onboard weapons. | 和多种武器 |
[40:58] | Its arsenal includes… | 其中包括… |
[41:00] | …nanotechnological transjectors. | 奈米科技注射器 |
[41:03] | -Meaning?-It can control other machines. | 什么东东?她可以控制其它的机器 |
[41:09] | lts body chassis is heavily armored and hardened to withstand attack. | 她的外壳很坚固,足以承受任何攻击 |
[41:16] | -You’ll find a way to destroy her.-Unlikely. | 但是你能对付她不能 |
[41:18] | I’m an obsolete design. | 我是过时的型号 |
[41:21] | T-X is faster, more powerful and more intelligent. | TX更快、更强、更聪明 |
[41:25] | It’s a far more effective killing machine. | 她是最有效的杀人机器 |
[41:28] | Oh, great. | 这下可好了 |
[41:30] | That’s great. | 棒透了 |
[41:33] | My presence in this timeline has been anticipated. | 他们知道我会出现 |
[41:36] | T-X is designed to terminate other cybernetic organisms. | TX可以摧毁任何机器人 |
[41:40] | So she’s an anti-Terminator Terminator? | 她是魔鬼终结者的终结者啰? |
[41:47] | You’ve gotta be shitting me. | 你在唬烂我 |
[41:49] | No, I am not shitting you. | 我没有唬烂你 |
[42:08] | When ruptured,the fuel cells become unstable. | 氢电池受损后非常不稳定 |
[42:12] | Relax. | 放心 |
[42:14] | -Let me out of here!-Relax! | 放我出去别叫了 |
[42:38] | Man, this is wack. | 真奇怪 |
[42:40] | It’s been like this for hours.Every goddamn station. | 每一台都收不到讯号 |
[43:05] | Hey. | 喂 |
[43:07] | Hey! Are you gonna pay for that? | 你付不付钱? |
[43:14] | Talk to the hand. | 去跟我的手说吧 |
[43:32] | Help! Help me! | 救命啊,救命啊… |
[43:35] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[43:41] | I think we better go. | 我们快走吧 |
[44:15] | Jerky? | 牛肉干? |
[44:17] | You’re kidnapping me. | 你要绑架我 |
[44:20] | -Look—God, you were always a delinquent. | 听着… 你一向都是问题少年 |
[44:23] | And look at you now, sitting there like the bad boy thing still works. | 现在还以为耍坏这招很酷 |
[44:27] | What are you,some kind of gang member? | 你是古惑仔吗? |
[44:30] | How do you live with yourself? | 你到底有没有良心? |
[44:35] | What? | 干嘛? |
[44:41] | Tell her who I am. | 跟她说我是谁 |
[44:42] | John Connor is leader of the Worldwide Resistance… | 约翰康纳是全球反抗军领袖… |
[44:45] | …and last hope of humankind. | 也是人类的救星 |
[44:50] | Right. And him? | 才怪,他咧? |
[44:53] | He’s a robot from the future. | 他是来自未来的机器人 |
[44:56] | Living tissue over a metal skeleton,sent back in time to protect me. | 外面是肌肤,里面是钢架他回来保护我 |
[45:00] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[45:02] | He doesn’t mean you any harm. | 他对你没有恶意 |
[45:06] | I have a fiance. | 我有未婚夫 |
[45:08] | He’s gonna be looking for me. | 他会来找我 |
[45:11] | What is it that you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[45:15] | Just… | 试着… |
[45:17] | …imagine… | 想想看… |
[45:20] | …if you knew you were gonna do something important with your life. | 假如你知道你会做一件大事 |
[45:25] | Something amazing. | 一件惊天动地的大事 |
[45:27] | Maybe the most important thing anyone has ever done. | 这也许是史上最重要的事 |
[45:32] | But there’s a catch. | 但是有一个问题 |
[45:34] | Something terrible has to happen. | 一定会发生可怕的事 |
[45:41] | You couldn’t… | 你必须… |
[45:44] | …live with yourself if you didn’t try to stop it, but…. | 试着阻止它发生… |
[45:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[45:52] | It’s just– The life you know… | 你这一辈子过的生活… |
[45:56] | …all the stuff that you take for granted… | 你视为理所当然的一切… |
[46:00] | …it’s not gonna last. | 不会永远存在 |
[46:08] | Mike Kripke. | 柯麦克 |
[46:10] | Back there, why did you say “Kripke’s basement”? | 你为什么说柯麦克的地下室? |
[46:13] | Because Mike Kripke’s house… | 那是因为… |
[46:15] | …that’s where the kids used to go make out, right? | 青少年都到柯麦克家亲热,对不对? |
[46:23] | So you and me– Wait, did we…? | 你跟我,我们有没有? |
[46:27] | Holy shit, we did. | 哇靠,我们有耶 |
[46:30] | We made out in Kripke’s basement.I cannot believe you remembered that. | 我们亲热过,你竟然会记得 |
[46:36] | I must have made some kind of impression. | 你一定是煞到我 |
[46:40] | Give me a break. | 别臭美了 |
[46:42] | I only remembered because the next day you were in the news. | 隔天你就上新闻我才会记得 |
[46:51] | Wait a second. You and me hooked up the day before I first met him. | 等等,我遇到他前一天跟你在一起 |
[46:57] | And now again, 10 years later. | 过了十年后又在一起 |
[47:02] | We were supposed to meet. | 你是说我们注定要见面 |
[47:05] | Coincidence. | 这只是巧合 |
[47:13] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[47:40] | Hon? Did you just get in? | 你是刚回来吗? |
[48:02] | Hi, I’m Detective Edwards, L.A.P.D.This is Detective Bell. | 我是艾警探,这是贝警探 |
[48:06] | We’re looking for Katherine Brewster.ls she here? | 凯萨琳布斯特在吗? |
[48:09] | No. | 不在 |
[48:10] | -You’re her fiance, Scott Mason?-Yes. | 你是她未婚夫史考特? 是的 |
[48:15] | There was an incident at the veterinary hospital where she works. | 她工作的动物医院出了事 |
[48:19] | We’re concerned something may have happened to her. | 她可能身陷危险 |
[48:21] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[48:23] | We got a report from a gas station attendant near Victorville… | 魏特谷加油站员工报案说… |
[48:26] | …about a possible kidnapping and it might be related. | 他目睹绑票案,这可能有关联 |
[48:30] | I’ll help you find her. | 我会帮你找到她 |
[48:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[48:51] | Go. | 走吧 |
[49:21] | Your mother? | 你母亲? |
[49:25] | I never even knew where she was buried. | 我不知道她葬在这儿 |
[49:31] | I hit the road the day she died. | 她一死我就逃亡 |
[49:37] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来? |
[49:44] | No! What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[49:45] | Hey, stop! | 住手 |
[49:47] | Get away from it! Stop! | 把你的手拿开!住手! |
[49:56] | Sarah Connor was cremated in Mexico. | 莎拉康纳在墨西哥火化 |
[49:59] | Her friends scattered her ashes in the sea. | 她的骨灰被撒在大海 |
[50:01] | They stored these weapons in accordance with her will. | 她的遗愿是把武器藏在这儿 |
[50:06] | What happened to her? | 她是怎么死的? |
[50:09] | Leukemia. | 血癌 |
[50:14] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[50:18] | We were living in Baja when she was diagnosed. | 她发病时我们人在巴哈 |
[50:23] | They only gave her six months. | 医生说她只能活半年 |
[50:26] | But she fought for three years. | 但是她却撑了三年 |
[50:32] | Long enough to make sure. | 她要确定一件事 |
[50:36] | To make sure? | 什么事? |
[50:41] | That the world didn’t end. | 世界末日没有来临 |
[50:49] | “Every day after this one is a gift.” | 她说: “之后的每一天都很宝贵” |
[50:52] | She told me, “We made it. We’re free.” | “我们成功了,我们自由了” |
[50:57] | But I never really believed that. | 但是我一直都不相信 |
[51:03] | I guess she didn’t either. | 我猜她也不相信 |
[51:07] | You know you were about the closest thing to a father I ever had? | 我这一生只能把你当成父亲 |
[51:12] | How pathetic is that? | 很可怜吧? |
[51:15] | Out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[51:20] | My mission is to protect you. | 我的任务是保护你 |
[51:23] | That’s enough. | 别过来 |
[51:26] | Move or I’ll do it! I swear I will! I’ll shoot you! | 我发誓我会向你开枪 |
[51:30] | Go ahead. See what happens. | 你开了枪就知道 |
[51:47] | Don’t do that. | 别向我开枪 |
[51:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[51:59] | This is the police. We have the building surrounded. | 这是警察,你们被包围了 |
[52:03] | Release your hostage! | 把人质放走 |
[52:24] | Just leave me here. I’m not the one you want. You’re wasting your time. | 别管我,你找的不是我,你在浪费时间 |
[52:28] | Incorrect. John Connor leads the Resistance to victory. | 不对,约翰康纳率领反抗军获得胜利 |
[52:32] | How? | 怎么会? |
[52:33] | Why? Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[52:35] | You are John Connor. | 因为你是约翰康纳 |
[52:38] | Christ, my mom fed me that bullshit since the cradle. | 我从小就被我妈灌输这种屁话 |
[52:42] | Look at me. I’m no leader, I never was! | 看看我,我不是什么领袖 |
[52:45] | I’m never gonna– | 以后也不会是 |
[52:51] | Let go. | 放手 |
[52:53] | You’re right.You’re not the one I want. | 你说的对,我找的不是你 |
[52:56] | I’m wasting my time. | 我在浪费时间 |
[53:01] | Fuck you, you fucking machine! | 去你的,你这臭机器人 |
[53:06] | Better. | 这才像话 |
[53:10] | Oh, you were just dicking with me? | 你刚才在耍我? |
[53:12] | Anger is more useful than despair. | 愤怒比绝望更有用 |
[53:15] | What? | 什么? |
[53:17] | Basic psychology is among my subroutines. | 我的副程式包括人类心理学 |
[53:24] | Perps still holed up? | 还没抓到嫌犯? |
[53:27] | Gotcha. | 了解 |
[53:29] | Good news. Your fiancee’s okay. | 好消息,你未婚妻没事了 |
[53:31] | Where is she? | 她人在哪儿? |
[53:33] | Greenlawn Cemetery,up off the 5 freeway. | 绿茵墓园,五号公路旁 |
[53:35] | It’s right by the desert. But they’re gonna bring her back to the– | 就在沙漠旁边,他们要带她… |
[53:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my dear Jesus! God! | 我的老天 |
[54:13] | You’re safe now. They can’t hurt you. | 你安全了,不会受伤害 |
[54:17] | Kate, my name is Dr. Silberman. | 凯蒂,我是席医生 |
[54:21] | I’m a post-trauma counselor for the sheriff’s department. | 我是警方的创伤后心理顾问 |
[54:24] | How are you feeling? | 你有什么感觉? |
[54:27] | He’s not human. | 他不是人 |
[54:29] | He’s really not human. | 他真的,不是人 |
[54:36] | I know what it’s like to be in a hostage situation. | 我知道被挟持为人质的感受 |
[54:39] | I’ve been there myself. | 我也当过人质 |
[54:42] | The fear, the adrenaline. | 极度恐惧、心跳加速 |
[54:45] | You find yourself imagining things. | 都会让人产生各种幻觉 |
[54:49] | Impossible things. | 不可能发生的事 |
[54:53] | Crazy things. | 疯狂的事 |
[54:56] | Insane things. | 令人抓狂的事 |
[55:00] | Take years to get over it. | 多年后才能复元 |
[55:04] | -Go, go, go!-Move it! | 上!上! 进去 |
[55:13] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[55:18] | And the coffin! | 还有那具棺材! |
[55:22] | Take him down! Take him down! | 向他开枪 |
[56:05] | Resume fire! | 继续开枪 |
[56:15] | We must reacquire Katherine Brewster. | 我们要找到凯萨琳布斯特 |
[56:18] | Why? What makes her so goddamn important? | 她为什么这么重要? |
[56:21] | Through her, you contact remnants of the military… | 你要透过她联络美国军方… |
[56:24] | …and learn how to fight Skynet, forming the core of the Resistance. | 学会如何对抗天网系统并组成反抗军核心 |
[56:28] | Later,your children will become important. | 你们的小孩也会很重要 |
[56:31] | -What?-She’s your wife. | 什么? 她是你的妻子 |
[57:33] | Get in! | 快上来 |
[57:35] | Do you want to live? Come on! | 你不想死就快上车 |
[57:59] | -It was Scott! How could it be Scott?-Your fiance? | 那是史考特,怎么可能?你的未婚夫? |
[58:03] | The T-X is polymimetic, able to take the form of anything it touches. | TX能化身为任何形体 |
[58:07] | Your fiance is dead. | 你的未婚夫死了 |
[58:34] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[58:41] | Do something! | 快想办法 |
[59:13] | Get down. | 趴下来 |
[59:37] | We need a new vehicle. | 我们需要一辆新车 |
[1:01:03] | Hey, come on. | 别哭了 |
[1:01:04] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们要逃下去 |
[1:01:09] | She killed Scott because of me. | 她因为我杀了史考特 |
[1:01:18] | Look, I know this won’t heIp… | 我知道这么说没什么用… |
[1:01:22] | …but sometimes things happen that we just can’t change. | 但是有时候我们无法改变事实 |
[1:01:32] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:01:49] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[1:01:52] | About her and me, I mean. | 我是说我跟她 |
[1:01:54] | Your confusion is not rational. She’s a healthy female of breeding age. | 你的问题没有道理她是正值繁殖期的健康女性 |
[1:01:58] | There’s more to it than that. | 当夫妻不是这么简单 |
[1:02:00] | My database does not encompass the dynamics of human pair bonding. | 我并没有人类两性关系的资料 |
[1:02:09] | So this Terminatrix, how many others does she have on her hit list? | 女魔鬼终结者要杀多少人? |
[1:02:13] | Twenty-two. Anderson, Elizabeth.Anderson, William. | 22人,伊莉莎白和威廉安德森 |
[1:02:17] | Barrera, Jose. Brewster, Robert. | 荷西巴瑞拉、劳勃布斯特 |
[1:02:20] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[1:02:22] | Having failed to acquire its primary target… | 既然她没除掉主要目标… |
[1:02:25] | …T-X will resume its defauIt program. | 就会寻找次要目标 |
[1:02:27] | -She’s gonna kill my father too?-There’s a high probability. | 她也要去杀我爸?很有可能 |
[1:02:32] | -No.-Who is he? What does he do? | 不他是做什么的? |
[1:02:34] | He’s in the Air Force. Weapon design,secret stuff. I don’t know, exactly. | 他在空军负责秘密武器系统我也不清楚 |
[1:02:39] | General Robert Brewster is program director of CRS… | 劳勃布斯特负责制造CRS… |
[1:02:43] | …Cyber Research Systems,autonomous weapons division. | 也就是电脑研究系统,自主性武器 |
[1:02:47] | Skynet. You’re talking about Skynet. | 天网,你说的是天网 |
[1:02:50] | Skynet is one of the digital defense systems developed under Brewster. | 天网是他负责的一种防御系统 |
[1:02:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:57] | Oh, my God. Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:03:00] | It all makes sense now. | 我终于明白了 |
[1:03:03] | If you hadn’t come back when I was a kid, changed everything… | 如果你当年没回来改变一切… |
[1:03:06] | …we wouId have gotten together then. I wouId have met her father. | 我就会跟她在一起,也会认识她父亲 |
[1:03:11] | -Don’t you see?-I don’t understand. | 你不懂吗?我不懂 |
[1:03:13] | Your father.This is all about your father. | 这一切都跟你爸有关 |
[1:03:17] | He’s the key. He always was. | 他一直都是关键人物 |
[1:03:19] | Your father is the one who can shut Skynet down. | 你爸才能摧毁天网 |
[1:03:23] | He’s the only one who ever couId. | 只有他才办得到 |
[1:03:28] | We have to get to him before the T-X does. | 我们要在TX之前找到他 |
[1:03:30] | Negative. I cannot jeopardize my mission. | 不行,我不能违反任务 |
[1:03:33] | This is your mission,to save people! | 你的任务是拯救人类 |
[1:03:35] | My mission is to ensure the survival of John Connor and Katherine Brewster. | 我的任务是保护你跟她 |
[1:03:39] | I am giving you an order. | 我要命令你 |
[1:03:42] | I am not programmed to follow your orders. | 我不必服从你的命令 |
[1:03:45] | -After the nuclear war, you both—Nuclear war?! | 核战爆发后…核战? |
[1:03:48] | There doesn’t have to be a war! We can stop it! | 不会有核战,我们能阻止它 |
[1:03:51] | There is insufficient time. | 来不及了 |
[1:03:53] | The first Iaunch sequences will be initiated at 6:1 8 p.m. | 第一枚核弹于6时18分发射 |
[1:03:58] | -What, today?-Affirmative. | 今天吗? 正确 |
[1:04:00] | John, what is he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[1:04:04] | Judgment Day. | 审判日 |
[1:04:07] | The end of the worId. | 世界末日 |
[1:04:11] | It’s today, three hours from now. | 三个小时后 |
[1:04:13] | Two hours and 53 minutes. | 2小时53分钟 |
[1:04:15] | We must continue south into Mexico to escape the primary bIast zones. | 我们要到墨西哥躲避核爆威力 |
[1:04:21] | No, we have to get to her dad. | 不,我们要去找她爸 |
[1:04:25] | The Mojave area will sustain significant nuclear fallout. | 核爆后摩哈比沙漠首当其冲 |
[1:04:29] | You will not survive. | 你活不了 |
[1:04:32] | You mean we go hide somewhere in a hole while the bombs fall? | 你要我躲起来让核战爆发? |
[1:04:37] | It is your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[1:04:42] | -Fuck my destiny.-John. | 去我的命运约翰 |
[1:04:49] | You cannot seIf-terminate. | 你不能自我终结 |
[1:04:51] | No, you can’t.I can do whatever I want. | 你不能,我想怎样都行 |
[1:04:54] | I’m a human being.I’m not some goddamn robot. | 我是人,不是机器人 |
[1:04:57] | -Cybernetic organism.-Whatever! | 我是一个电脑有机体随便啦 |
[1:04:59] | Either we get her father to shut Skynet down… | 如果我不能劝她爸摧毁天网… |
[1:05:02] | …stop this shit from ever happening,or so much for the great John Connor. | 阻止核战发生伟大的约翰康纳也不必活 |
[1:05:07] | Because your future, my destiny,I don’t want any part of it. I never did. | 因为我从来都不想要这种命运 |
[1:05:13] | Based on your pupil dilation, skin temperature and motor functions… | 根据你的瞳孔大小和体温… |
[1:05:28] | Please do what he says.You have to save my father! | 听他的话,你一定要救我爸 |
[1:05:36] | We can reach CRS in approximately one hour… | 我估计一小时后可以抵达… |
[1:05:40] | …depending on traffic conditions. | 这要看交通状况 |
[1:06:07] | I can’t get a line. | 我打不通 |
[1:06:12] | The whole cell network is down. | 完全收不到讯号 |
[1:06:14] | Skynet is assuming controI over global communications… | 天网控制全球通讯… |
[1:06:17] | …in preparation for its attack. | 准备发动攻击 |
[1:06:20] | So if this war is between people and machines… | 这是一场人类与机器的战争… |
[1:06:24] | …why are you on our side? | 你为何站在我们这边? |
[1:06:26] | The Resistance captured me and reprogrammed my CPU. | 反抗军抓到我,改写我的程式 |
[1:06:31] | I was originally designed for assassination missions. | 我原来负责刺杀行动 |
[1:06:37] | So… | 所以… |
[1:06:39] | …you don’t really care if this mission succeeds or not. | 你不在乎这项任务成功或失败 |
[1:06:43] | If we get killed,does that mean anything to you? | 我们死了对你有什么影响? |
[1:06:47] | If you were to die,I will become useless. | 你们死了我就失去功用 |
[1:06:51] | There will be no reason for me to exist. | 我也没有存在的理由 |
[1:07:00] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮助我们 |
[1:07:02] | Your gratitude is not required. | 你不必谢我 |
[1:07:05] | I am programmed to follow your commands. | 我必须服从你的命令 |
[1:07:08] | Her commands? | 她的命令? |
[1:07:10] | Katherine Brewster had me reactivated… | 她改写我的程式… |
[1:07:13] | …and sent through the time dispIacement fieId. | 派我回到过去 |
[1:07:15] | What exactly am I in this future of yours? | 我在未来扮演什么角色? |
[1:07:19] | You’re John Connor’s spouse and second-in-command. | 你是约翰的妻子和副指挥官 |
[1:07:25] | No, I– | 不是吧 |
[1:07:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:31] | You’re a mess. | 你糟透了 |
[1:07:34] | Hey, you’re not exactly my type, either. | 你也不是我喜欢的那一型 |
[1:07:39] | Why didn’t I send you back? | 我为什么不派你来? |
[1:07:41] | I am not authorized to answer your question. | 我不能回答你的问题 |
[1:07:45] | -Why didn’t he send you back? -He was dead. | 他为什么没派你来?他死了 |
[1:07:53] | Well, that sucks. | 衰毙了 |
[1:07:56] | -Humans inevitably die. -Yeah, I know. | 人都难逃一死我知道 |
[1:08:00] | So how does it–? No. | 我是怎么…算了 |
[1:08:03] | Maybe I don’t want to know. | 也许我不想知道 |
[1:08:07] | How does he die? | 他是怎么死的? |
[1:08:10] | John Connor was terminated on July 4th, 2032. | 他在2032年7月4日遇害 |
[1:08:14] | I was selected for the emotional attachment he had for my modeI… | 他小时候被我这种型号救过 |
[1:08:18] | …due to his boyhood experiences. This aided in my infiltration. | 所以他对我有感情这对我的任务有帮助 |
[1:08:23] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呀? |
[1:08:26] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 |
[1:08:41] | This has to be a mistake. As of 1100, all military systems were secure. | 这一定搞错了,主要军事系统都没问题 |
[1:08:46] | They were. Only the civilian sector was affected. Internet, air traffic. | 只有民间系统受病毒感染网路、飞航局和发电厂 |
[1:08:50] | Minutes ago, guidance computers at Vandenberg crashed. | 但是现在空军基地也当机 |
[1:08:53] | We thought it was an error. It looks like the virus. | 看来是病毒搞的鬼 |
[1:08:56] | -Early warning in AIaska is down.-Satellite signals are scrambled. | 阿拉斯加预警系统也失效国防卫星讯号受到干扰 |
[1:09:01] | What about the missile silos,the subs? | 飞弹基地和核子潜艇呢? |
[1:09:04] | We’ve lost contact. | 失去联络 |
[1:09:07] | You’re saying this country is completely open to attack. | 天啊,我们毫无防御力 |
[1:09:11] | Theoretically, we couId be under attack already. | 理论上我们可能正遭到攻击 |
[1:09:14] | Who’s doing this? A foreign power or some computer hacker in his garage? | 这是谁干的?敌国或是电脑骇客? |
[1:09:19] | We can’t trace the virus or pin it down. | 我们追踪不到病毒来源 |
[1:09:22] | It keeps growing and changing,like it has a mind of its own. | 它好像有意识,一直在成长 |
[1:09:26] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能 |
[1:09:28] | The Pentagon’s on the secure line. It’s the chairman. | 参谋总长从五角大厦来电 |
[1:09:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:52] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:09:54] | …none of this is gonna happen. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[1:09:57] | We get to your dad, get him to pull the pIug on Skynet. The bombs won’t fall. | 我们找到你爸,请他摧毁天网核战就不会爆发 |
[1:10:05] | He won’t have to kill me someday. | 他以后也不必杀我 |
[1:10:08] | He’ll never even exist. | 他根本不会存在 |
[1:10:12] | You and I, we can just go our separate ways. | 我跟你从此分道扬镖 |
[1:10:22] | You know, Mike Kripke’s basement…. | 你知道吗,柯麦克的地下室… |
[1:10:28] | That was the first time I ever kissed a guy. | 那是我的初吻 |
[1:10:32] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:10:40] | Your levity is good. | 男女调情是件好事 |
[1:10:43] | It relieves tension and the fear of death. | 能消除紧张情绪和恐惧感 |
[1:11:14] | We’re hoping you have a solution for us. | 我们希望你有解决方案 |
[1:11:17] | I know, sir, but Skynet is not ready for a system-wide connection. | 天网还不能进行系统连线 |
[1:11:21] | That’s not what your civilian counterparts there told me. | 民间包商可不是这么说 |
[1:11:24] | They say we can stop this damn virus. | 他们说我们可以消灭病毒 |
[1:11:26] | I understand there’s a certain amount of performance anxiety… | 我知道你怕表现不好… |
[1:11:30] | …but your boys say if we plug Skynet into all of our systems… | 不过你的手下说只要启动天网… |
[1:11:33] | …it’ll squash this thing and give me back control of my military. | 就能杀死病毒,让我控制军队 |
[1:11:38] | Mr. Chairman, I need to make myseIf very clear. | 请你听我说 |
[1:11:40] | If we uplink now, Skynet will be in controI of your military. | 天网一连线就会控制军方 |
[1:11:44] | But you’ll be in control of Skynet, right? | 但是你能控制天网,对吧? |
[1:11:48] | That is correct, sir. | 没错 |
[1:11:51] | Then do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[1:11:52] | And Brewster, if this thing works… | 这件事一旦成功… |
[1:11:55] | …you’ll get all the funding you’ll ever need. | 你就有用不完的资金 |
[1:11:59] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[1:13:10] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:13:13] | Shall I? | 要我来吗? |
[1:13:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:19] | It’s my job now. | 这是我的责任 |
[1:13:35] | -Skynet Defense System activated.-We’re in. | 天网防御系统启动我们进去了 |
[1:13:39] | We’re past the firewalls, local aefense nets, Minutemen, subs. | 穿过防火墙,进入防御系统和潜舰 |
[1:13:42] | Skynet’s fully operational,processing at 60 teraflops a second. | 天网以每秒六十兆次浮点运算 |
[1:13:46] | It shouId take less than a minute to find the virus and kill it. | 它在一分钟内就能杀死病毒 |
[1:13:51] | Let’s pray to God this works. | 祈祷上帝它有效 |
[1:14:00] | Power failure? | 停电吗? |
[1:14:02] | No. I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[1:14:15] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事? |
[1:14:18] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:19] | What are you doing here? | 凯蒂,你跑来干嘛? |
[1:14:27] | Daddy! Get away from it! | 爸,快躲开 |
[1:14:34] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:14:53] | Daddy, don’t move. | 爸,别动 |
[1:14:59] | She’ll be back. | 她一定会回来 |
[1:15:01] | We have to shut down Skynet. | 我们要关掉天网 |
[1:15:03] | Where’s the system core?In this building? | 它的系统核心在哪里? |
[1:15:06] | Skynet. The virus has infected Skynet. | 天网被电脑病毒感染 |
[1:15:10] | Skynet is the virus! It’s why everything’s falling apart! | 天网就是病毒,它控制了一切 |
[1:15:13] | Skynet has become seIf-aware. | 天网产生自觉性 |
[1:15:16] | In one hour it will initiate a massive nuclear attack on its enemy. | 一小时后就会向敌人发射核弹 |
[1:15:20] | What enemy? | 什么敌人? |
[1:15:21] | Us! | 我们! |
[1:15:23] | Humans. | 人类! |
[1:15:33] | Oh, God! It’s the machines. They’re starting to take over. | 天啊,机器开始反扑了 |
[1:15:37] | My office, on this floor,we have to get there. | 我们要到我的办公室 |
[1:15:41] | The access codes are in my safe. | 密码在我的保险柜 |
[1:17:02] | -Why are they killing everyone?-To destroy any threat to Skynet. | 它们为什么滥杀人类?为了消灭对所有天网潜在的威胁 |
[1:17:07] | Which ones are the codes? | 密码在哪里? |
[1:17:09] | Red envelope. | 红色信封 |
[1:17:14] | Crystal Peak. You haveto get to Crystal Peak. | 你们一定要赶到水晶峰 |
[1:17:18] | -What is he saying?-Crystal Peak. | 他在说什么?水晶峰 |
[1:17:21] | A hardened facility in the Sierra Nevada mountains. | 位于内华达山脉的堡垒 |
[1:17:23] | Fifty-two miles northeast,bearing 0.5 degrees. | 方位015度、东北52英哩 |
[1:17:27] | That’s the system core? | 系统核心在那儿? |
[1:17:30] | It’s your only chance. | 那是唯一的机会 |
[1:17:32] | You’ll need a pIane. The particle accelerator leads to the runway. | 你们需要一架飞机顺着粒子加速器就会到跑道 |
[1:17:39] | Take care of my daughter. | 好好照顾我女儿 |
[1:17:43] | Oh, Katie, I am sorry. | 凯蒂,对不起 |
[1:17:47] | I opened Pandora’s box. | 我打开了潘朵拉魔盒 |
[1:17:51] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[1:18:08] | There’s nothing you can do. Come on. | 你也救不了他,来吧 |
[1:18:11] | We must go. It is not safe here. | 你们快走,这里不安全 |
[1:18:14] | Kate, we have to go. | 凯蒂,走吧 |
[1:18:17] | Kate! He wanted you to come with me. | 他要你跟我走 |
[1:18:20] | He wanted us to shut Skynet down. Come on. | 他要我们摧毁天网,来吧 |
[1:18:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:18:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:20:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:21:29] | That’s it. We can follow it out to the runway. | 那儿,跟着走就会到跑道 |
[1:21:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:22:33] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:22:36] | You remind me of my mother. | 你让我想起我妈 |
[1:22:55] | Oh, God. She’s coming. | 天啊,她追来了 |
[1:23:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:23:04] | Powering up. | 启动加速器 |
[1:23:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:24:22] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[1:24:28] | Just die, you bitch! | 去死吧,贱货 |
[1:24:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:25:52] | There’s my father’s pIane.I trained on it. | 我爸的飞机,我会开 |
[1:26:06] | Yes! He made it. | 太好了,他赶来了 |
[1:26:11] | Get away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[1:26:15] | Leave! | 快走 |
[1:26:18] | Now! | 快点! |
[1:26:19] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:26:25] | -The master’s on. Throttle’s set.-Come on. Let’s go. | 主开关、油门杆走吧 |
[1:26:35] | Oh, please. You can’t do this. | 求求你,你不能杀我 |
[1:26:38] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:26:40] | TX… The T-X… | |
[1:26:43] | …has corrupted my system. | 侵入我的系统 |
[1:26:49] | You can’t kill a human being.You said so yourseIf. | 你说过,你不能杀害人类 |
[1:26:52] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:26:59] | You’re fighting it right now. | 你可以抗拒 |
[1:27:01] | My CPU is intact. | 我的中央处理器很完整 |
[1:27:04] | But I cannot controI my other functions. | 但是我无法控制其它功能 |
[1:27:08] | You don’t have to do this.You don’t want to do this! | 你不必杀我,你不想杀我 |
[1:27:12] | Desire is irrelevant. | 这跟我的想法无关 |
[1:27:16] | I am a machine. | 我只是个机器人 |
[1:27:36] | What is your mission? | 你的任务是什么? |
[1:27:39] | To ensure the survival of John Connor… | 保护约翰康纳和… |
[1:27:43] | …and Katherine Brewster. | 凯萨琳布斯特 |
[1:27:50] | You are about to fail that mission! | 你的任务就要失败了 |
[1:28:00] | I can– I cannot. | 我办不到 |
[1:28:04] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:28:08] | You know my destiny. | 你也知道我的命运 |
[1:28:15] | I have to live. | 我一定要活下去 |
[1:28:57] | -Are you okay?-What happened? | 你没事吧? 怎么回事? |
[1:29:00] | He couIdn’t do it.He shut himseIf down. | 他下不了手,把自己关掉了 |
[1:29:06] | -Can you fly?-Yeah. | 你能开吗? 可以 |
[1:29:36] | Okay. 01 5 degrees… | 015度… |
[1:29:39] | …52 miles, our max air speed is about 160. | 52英哩,最高时速160英哩 |
[1:29:43] | We’ve got 32 minutes. | 只剩32分钟 |
[1:29:46] | It’s just you and me now. | 一定要成功 |
[1:29:48] | What if we can’t stop it? | 要是不成功呢? |
[1:29:51] | There’s enough C-4 here to take out 10 supercomputers. | 这些炸药能毁灭十台超级电脑 |
[1:29:55] | We’re gonna make it, Kate. | 我们一定会成功 |
[1:29:58] | The future is up to us. | 人类的未来都靠我们了 |
[1:30:07] | That’s gotta be it. | 一定是这儿 |
[1:31:12] | Skynet. There may be more of them. | 天网,也许还有机器人 |
[1:31:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:31:49] | I think this is some kind of bIast door. | 这是一道防爆门 |
[1:31:56] | There’s no way we can blow through this thing. | 谁也炸不进去 |
[1:32:00] | John, look. | 你看 |
[1:32:04] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:32:08] | It’s a code prompt. | 这是密码提示 |
[1:32:17] | Type in ”Dakota 775.” | 输入达科塔775 |
[1:32:26] | ”Red 176.” | (红176) |
[1:32:48] | Come on! We gotta get this thing open. | 我们要把门打开 |
[1:32:51] | Here. It’s ”Avalon 41 2.” | 这里,是“亚维隆412” |
[1:32:53] | Put it in! | 快输入呀! |
[1:33:29] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:33:47] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:34:04] | Go! Now! | 快去吧 |
[1:34:07] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:34:31] | -Thank you.-We’ll meet again. | 谢谢你 我们会再见面 |
[1:34:33] | Go! | 快去吧 |
[1:34:36] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:35:21] | You are terminated. | 你被终结了 |
[1:35:55] | The elevator. | 搭电梯 |
[1:36:03] | I’ll set the detonator for five minutes. | 我设定五分钟后引爆 |
[1:36:06] | That shouId give us enough time to get back up. | 时间足够让我们上去 |
[1:36:40] | What is this pIace? | 这是什么地方? |
[1:37:22] | These computers are 30 years oId. | 这些是三十年前的电脑 |
[1:37:33] | This isn’t Skynet. | 这不是天网 |
[1:37:40] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么也没有 |
[1:37:47] | This is a fallout sheIter for VIPs. | 这是政府官员的避难所 |
[1:37:51] | Only they never got the warning. | 只是他们没得到任何预警 |
[1:37:58] | Goddamn it! | 可恶 |
[1:38:02] | There’s nothing here! | 什么也没有 |
[1:38:24] | Why didn’t he tell us? | 他为什么不说? |
[1:38:30] | Why did he lead us down here? | 他为什么带我们来这里? |
[1:38:38] | To live. | 让我们活下去 |
[1:38:41] | That was his mission. | 这就是他的任务 |
[1:38:56] | There was never any stopping it. | 根本就阻止不了核战 |
[1:39:02] | John… | 约翰… |
[1:39:05] | …we couId just… | 我们可以… |
[1:39:07] | …let it go. | 让它爆炸 |
[1:39:12] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:39:14] | Hello? Can somebody hear me? | 有人听到吗? |
[1:39:17] | This is Montana Civil Defense. | 这是蒙大拿州民防队 |
[1:39:20] | Somebody please come in. | 请回答 |
[1:39:23] | Is there anybody there? | 有人在吗? |
[1:39:25] | Anyone reading me? Over. | 有人听到吗? |
[1:39:29] | Rumors about a launch sequence. | 我们听说发生核战 |
[1:39:31] | Command and control have broken down. | 但是指挥部完全失联 |
[1:39:35] | Is anyone receiving me? Somebody? | 有人听到吗?有人吗? |
[1:39:40] | Somebody please come in. | 请回答 |
[1:39:42] | Anybody out there? | 有人在吗? |
[1:39:44] | -SAC Nellis. We’re under attack.-CQ? CQ? | 空军司令部遭到攻击请回答 |
[1:39:48] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗? |
[1:39:51] | This is John Connor at Crystal Peak. | 这是水晶峰的约翰康纳 |
[1:39:56] | Connor? What the hell is happening?Who’s in charge there? | 到底发生什么事?谁是那里的指挥官? |
[1:40:07] | I am. | 是我 |
[1:40:10] | Connor, can you help us? | 你能帮助我们吗? |
[1:40:13] | This is Montana Civil Defense.Where did you say you were again? | 这是蒙大拿州民防队,你说你在哪里? |
[1:40:21] | By the time Skynet became self-aware… | 天网产生自觉性之后 |
[1:40:24] | …it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. | 立刻侵入全球数百万台电脑 |
[1:40:29] | Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms, everywhere. | 办公室、宿舍…无所不在 |
[1:40:36] | It was software and cyberspace. | 它存在于软体和网路 |
[1:40:41] | There was no system core.It could not be shut down. | 根本没有系统核心,所以无法关闭 |
[1:40:47] | The attack began at 6:18 p.m., just as he said it would. | 午后6时18分展开攻击就跟他说的一样 |
[1:40:53] | Judgment Day. | 审判日 |
[1:40:55] | The day the human race was nearly destroyed… | 人类几乎被保护自己的武器… |
[1:40:58] | …by weapons they’d built to protect themselves. | 消灭的一天 |
[1:41:03] | I should have realized our destiny was never to stop Judgment Day. | 我早该知道,我们不能阻止这一切 |
[1:41:09] | It was merely to survive it… | 而是要一起… |
[1:41:12] | …together. | 活下去 |
[1:41:18] | The Terminator knew. | 魔鬼终结者早就知道了 |
[1:41:20] | He tried to tell us… | 他试着告诉我们… |
[1:41:24] | …but I didn’t want to hear it. | 但是我不想听 |
[1:41:29] | Maybe the future has been written.I don’t know. | 也许未来已经发生,我不知道 |
[1:41:34] | All I know is what the Terminator taught me: | 我只知道魔鬼终结者教导我: |
[1:41:37] | Never stop fighting. | “永远不要停止奋战” |
[1:41:40] | And I never will. | 我永远不会放弃 |
[1:41:44] | The battle has just begun. | 战争才刚开始 |