时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Hi, Uncle Jax. | 你好 贾克斯叔叔 |
[01:23] | Maia. | 玛娅 |
[01:28] | How are you these days? | 你最近过得怎么样 |
[01:40] | Good. Very good. | 很好 好极了 |
[01:49] | Glad things are going so well for you, Mom. | 看你活得这么滋润我就放心了 妈 |
[01:52] | No, M-Maia, Maia. | 不 玛娅 玛娅 |
[01:54] | Maia. M… | 玛娅 |
[01:57] | Maia, darling. | 玛娅 亲爱的 |
[01:58] | That is not what it looked like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[02:00] | Tell me what it looked like, Mom. | 告诉我事情是怎么样的 妈 |
[02:02] | Because my dad is in jail for something he didn’t do | 我爸被人陷害而锒铛入狱 |
[02:05] | and you’re fucking the man who put him there?! | 你却在和害他坐牢的人乱搞 |
[02:06] | Don’t you use that language with me! | 不许你这么跟我说话 |
[02:09] | – I’m trying to talk some sense into him. – Oh, really? | -我是想劝劝他 -真的吗 |
[02:12] | See, what kind of sense requires him to take off his shirt? | 怎么个劝法让他把衬衫都脱了 |
[02:17] | What kind do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:22] | Oh, my God. Seriously? | 我的天 你认真的吗 |
[02:24] | You’re telling me you’re doing this for Dad? | 你想说你是为了爸才这么做的吗 |
[02:33] | Okay, good to know. | 好 我知道了 |
[02:36] | Don’t… | 别 |
[02:38] | don’t tell-tell Dad, please. | 别告诉你爸 拜托了 |
[02:41] | It will kill him. | 他会痛不欲生的 |
[02:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:10] | Okay, it is done. | 好 完事了 |
[03:11] | We’ve removed one piece of metal. | 我们把一块金属取出来了 |
[03:13] | Looks like shrapnel. | 好像是榴弹碎片 |
[03:14] | Good, it’s all good. How big is it? | 好 一切进展顺利 有多大 |
[03:20] | Three centimeters by one. | 长三厘米 宽一厘米 |
[03:21] | You’re doing fine, Yusuf. | 你做得很好 尤瑟夫 |
[03:22] | – Can you move the camera closer? – Roger. | -你能把摄像头移近些吗 -收到 |
[03:25] | Can you ask the dentist | 你能让牙医 |
[03:26] | to suture it up and close the hole? | 把伤口缝合起来吗 |
[03:28] | A couple of bites should do it. | 缝几针就好 |
[03:29] | Just tie and repeat. | 只是来回穿引而已 |
[03:34] | Good. The shrapnel’s gone. | 很好 榴弹碎片取出来了 |
[03:36] | You’ll need to keep track | 你们需要持续关注 |
[03:37] | of the blood pressure and the fever spikes. | 血压和急性发热 |
[03:40] | Okay, for the second lesion, sew towards yourself | 来处理次要伤口 朝你身体方向缝合 |
[03:43] | and keep tension on the stitch. | 注意缝合的张力 |
[03:51] | Is everything all right there, Yusuf? | 你那边还好吗 尤瑟夫 |
[03:52] | It’s Syria, Doctor. Clearly no. | 这是叙利亚 医生 当然不好 |
[03:55] | We thought we heard a sound, a rumble. | 我们好像听到有响动 轰隆隆的声音 |
[03:58] | All good here. | 这里一切都好 |
[03:59] | Just watching a dentist save a life. | 就是看着牙医在拯救生命 |
[04:03] | Sounds like it’s where you are, Doctor. | 听着好像是你那边的声音 医生 |
[04:05] | With your Chicago murder rate, I’m worried. | 考虑到你们芝加哥的谋杀率 我很担心 |
[04:06] | Keep monitoring him. We don’t want any big changes. | 密切关注他 我们可不想出现什么大差错 |
[04:08] | I’ll try to check in later, | 我尽量晚一点再联系 |
[04:09] | – but I might be out of circulation. – Dr. Randolph Picot? | -但我可能不在了 -兰道夫·皮科医生 |
[04:12] | – What is wrong, Doctor? – Yes. | -怎么了 医生 -没错 |
[04:13] | – What is this about? – You’re under arrest. | -有什么事吗 -你被捕了 |
[04:15] | Please place your hands behind your back. | 请把你的手放到背后 |
[04:16] | I’m in the middle of an operation. | 我还在手术之中 |
[04:17] | Please place your hands behind your back. | 请把你的手放到背后 |
[04:24] | Salaries charged as expenses: $13.8 million. | 员工费用支出 1380万 |
[04:28] | Actuarial gain on defined benefit pensions: $3.1 million. | 养老金固定收益所得 310万 |
[04:33] | Partners capital: $3.4 million. | 合伙人资金 340万 |
[04:36] | And we’re still waiting for one capital contribution. | 我们还有一位合伙人没交认购金 |
[04:40] | But with that anticipation, the profit for the financial year | 但按这样的预期 合伙人的 |
[04:44] | available for division among partners: $8.5 million. | 财政年收益将达到 850万 |
[04:48] | Good. Then we’re doing great. Congrats. | 好 生意不错 恭喜大家 |
[04:51] | One problem. | 有个问题 |
[04:52] | – Of course. – Ventura Bridge, the cell phone tower company. | -当然了 -文图拉网桥 那个手机塔公司 |
[04:56] | They haven’t paid their retainer yet. | 他们的律师费还没付 |
[05:00] | It’s got to be an oversight. | 肯定是一时疏忽 |
[05:00] | Well, maybe, but without their retainer, | 可能吧 但没有他们的律师费 |
[05:03] | we’re down $12,600,000. | 我们少了1260万 |
[05:06] | That means all the equity partners will owe | 这意味着今年所有股权合伙人 |
[05:08] | $300,000 more this year. | 都欠30多万 |
[05:10] | It’s an oversight, y’all. | 这肯定是一时疏忽 各位 |
[05:13] | The Ventura Bridge is a no-bid contract going back, | 文图拉网桥是个无招标合同 |
[05:16] | what, five years? | 合作都有五年了 |
[05:17] | That’s money in hand. | 这钱跑不掉 |
[05:19] | Don’t worry. I will make a call. | 别担心 我打电话问一下 |
[05:21] | You better, or we’re all out $300,000. | 最好不过了 否则我们每人30万就没了 |
[05:26] | Diane Lockhart’s office. | 戴安·洛哈特办公室 |
[05:28] | No, she’s in a meeting right now, can I take a message? | 不 她在开会 我能给你转告吗 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:36] | May I take a message? | 我能给”您”转告吗 |
[05:38] | What? | 什么 |
[05:39] | May I take a message? | 我能给”您”转告吗 |
[05:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | May I help you? | “您”有什么事吗 |
[05:44] | You did a bit of investigating the other day, didn’t you? | 你之前做过调查工作 对吗 |
[05:47] | I did a bit of investigating? | 我做过调查工作吗 |
[05:49] | I understand what those words mean, | 这话每个字我都认识 |
[05:51] | but you’ll have to give me more context. | 但你得给我点语境才行 |
[05:53] | I like your shoes. | 你的鞋不错 |
[05:54] | You went out and got the names for the class action. | 你外出拿到了集体诉讼案的人员名单 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah. I just… I worked at the mall, | 没错 我只是 我在商场工作过 |
[06:00] | and it seemed easier to just go talk to some friends. | 似乎和朋友随便聊聊天就能把问题解决了 |
[06:03] | Hmm. I’m the investigator. | 我是这里的调查员 |
[06:06] | Oh, I stepped on your toes, didn’t I? | 我在太岁头上动土了 是吗 |
[06:08] | Well, it was a one-time thing. | 只此一次 下不为例 |
[06:10] | Don’t worry. Marissa. | 别担心 我叫梅丽莎 |
[06:13] | I have to get that. | 我得接电话了 |
[06:17] | Diane Lockhart’s office. How can I… may I help you? | 戴安·洛哈特 我能 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[06:29] | I know. I shouldn’t be interrupting you, | 我知道我不该打扰你 |
[06:30] | but a Dr. Picot is on the line. | 但皮科医生来电找你 |
[06:32] | Yes, it’s his malpractice case. Tell him I’ll call him back. | 没错 他的失职案 告诉他我会回电 |
[06:34] | No, no, no, he was arrested. | 不 他被逮捕了 |
[06:36] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[06:37] | Just an hour ago. | 就一小时前 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:40] | Terrorism. | 涉嫌恐怖行动 |
[06:48] | I need to see my dad. | 我需要见我的父亲 |
[06:52] | See, I’m your lawyer, | 我是你律师 |
[06:53] | and I’m trying to save you from an indictment. | 我在尽力让你免于被起诉 |
[06:55] | I still need to see him. | 我还是得去见我父亲 |
[06:57] | I need to warn him. I think he’s being set up. | 我得警告他 我认为他被陷害了 |
[07:01] | By whom? | 被谁陷害了 |
[07:02] | My Uncle Jax and my mom. | 贾克斯叔叔和我母亲 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | Here’s the thing. I’m going. | 这样吧 我得去一趟 |
[07:15] | Wait, you’re going now? | 等等 你现在就去吗 |
[07:16] | No, no, no. I’m going with you to visit your dad. | 不 我是要和你一起去见你父亲 |
[07:19] | No, I don’t need… | 不 我不需要 |
[07:20] | That’s nonnegotiable. | 这没得商量 |
[07:22] | Maia, there will be a moment when you tell a client, | 玛娅 你会在某个时候告诉客户说 |
[07:25] | “For your own good, you have to do what I say.” | “请一定照我说的做 这是为了你好” |
[07:28] | This is one of those moments for you. | 对于你来说 现在就是那样的时候 |
[07:30] | So, I’ll allow you to visit your dad in prison, | 所以我会允许你去探监 |
[07:33] | but I’m gonna be there. | 但我要和你一起去 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna hear everything you say to him | 我会听到你对他说的每一个字 |
[07:36] | and everything he says to you, | 以及他对你说的每一个字 |
[07:38] | so it’s subject to attorney/client privilege. | 这样谈话会受到律师与当事人保密协定的保护 |
[07:42] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[07:55] | Oh, Dr. Picot? | 皮科医生吗 |
[07:59] | I’m Diane Lockhart, your malpractice lawyer. | 我是戴安·洛哈特 你失职案的律师 |
[08:02] | This is quite a situation you’ve gotten yourself into. | 你惹上的麻烦不小 |
[08:04] | Yes, I know, a terrorist sympathizer. | 我知道 说我是恐怖分子支持者 |
[08:07] | Won’t my rabbi be surprised. | 这会让我的牧师大吃一惊 |
[08:10] | And you were conducting open-heart surgery in Syria? | 你当时在指导位于叙利亚的开胸手术吗 |
[08:13] | Medical personnel have been so depleted in Syria | 叙利亚一直缺乏医疗人员 |
[08:16] | that Doctors Without Borders is providing technical support | 无国界医生一直在为他们提供支持 |
[08:20] | via Skype to nondoctors there. | 用视频电话指导非专业人士 |
[08:23] | I see, well, good. | 我明白了 好的 |
[08:24] | So, this is merely an initial appearance to secure pretrial release, | 这只是传讯 为了获取保释 |
[08:27] | so it should go fairly smoothly. | 所以应该不会有什么问题 |
[08:29] | So, you’re clearly not a flight risk. | 你明显没有弃保潜逃的风险 |
[08:31] | Well, I do have a fishing cabin in Ontario, | 我在加拿大安大略省有钓鱼度假屋 |
[08:34] | but it barely has a toilet. | 但它连厕所都要凑合着用 |
[08:37] | I like you, Doctor. I think you’re funny, | 我挺喜欢你的 医生 你很风趣 |
[08:39] | but the court doesn’t do well with funny. | 但法庭不会喜欢这样 |
[08:41] | Got it. Zip it. | 明白了 我会闭嘴的 |
[08:43] | Uh, did you know he was a terrorist? | 你知道他是恐怖分子吗 |
[08:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:45] | Your patient in Syria, did you know he was a terrorist? | 你叙利亚的病人 你知道他是恐怖分子吗 |
[08:50] | Are you two together? | 你们俩是一起的吗 |
[08:52] | Because I want her there, that’s all. | 因为我希望她也在场 就这么简单 |
[08:55] | It’s still your case, Diane. | 这还是你的案子 戴安 |
[08:56] | It’s an initial appearance. | 这只是传讯 |
[08:58] | I don’t need hand-holding with an initial appearance. | 我不需要人手把手地帮忙 |
[09:00] | Who said anything about hand-holding? | 谁说是要帮忙了 |
[09:02] | Lucca wasn’t doing anything, | 卢卡什么也没做 |
[09:04] | and she has experience in federal court. | 她有处理联邦法院案件的经验 |
[09:06] | Barbara, I was a name partner | 芭芭拉 我曾是全市最大的律所 |
[09:08] | at the town’s biggest firm. | 的冠名合伙人 |
[09:09] | Yes, and I’m a name partner at this firm. | 没错 而我是你现在律所的冠名合伙人 |
[09:13] | I’m not questioning that. | 我没有质疑你的意思 |
[09:14] | At your firm, Diane, | 戴安 你还在你的律所的时候 |
[09:15] | did you sometimes overrule the judgment of junior partners? | 你有时不也会驳回初级合伙人的意见吗 |
[09:19] | So this is a lesson in humility? | 所以你是在教训我应该谦卑点儿吗 |
[09:21] | No. | 不是 |
[09:23] | The prosecutor is Colin Morrello. | 公诉人是科林·莫雷洛 |
[09:25] | He is their top AUSA. | 他是最厉害的助理联邦检察官 |
[09:27] | It isn’t wrong to have you two working together, okay? | 所以让你们合作并不是坏主意 不是吗 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:31] | Right. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[09:34] | Why are you really doing that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[09:37] | What do you mean? I want them to work together. | 你什么意思 我想让她俩合作而已 |
[09:39] | Mm-mm, no, Barbara, it’s a power play. | 不 芭芭拉 你在展示权力 |
[09:44] | Now, I know that sound in your voice | 我能听出你的语气 |
[09:45] | when you’ve got some kind of hidden agenda. | 你别有企图的语气 |
[09:47] | She got Lucca’s office. | 她占了卢卡的办公室 |
[09:49] | I don’t want to lose Lucca. | 我不想失去卢卡 |
[09:51] | She needs to feel needed. | 她需要感受到我们的重视 |
[09:52] | See, here’s the problem with power. | 你看 这就是权力的问题 |
[09:54] | You got to take it from somebody to give it to somebody else. | 赋予某人权力则意味着剥夺另一人的权力 |
[09:57] | Thank you, Sun Tzu. | 谢谢你 孙子 |
[09:59] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[10:01] | Be nice to Diane. | 对戴安友善点儿 |
[10:02] | Don’t rule it over her like that, huh? | 别再这样管着她了 好吗 |
[10:04] | Do I question your leadership? | 我有质疑过你的领导决定吗 |
[10:06] | All the time. | 你总在质疑 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | I’ll behave. | 我会照做的 |
[10:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:17] | Now what’s going on with our Ventura Bridge retainer? | 文图拉网桥律师费的事怎么样了 |
[10:20] | Is it coming? | 钱什么时候到位 |
[10:21] | Yeah, we’re having lunch with the CEO today. | 我们今天和他们的执行总裁吃午饭 |
[10:24] | We’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我们会把这事弄清楚的 |
[10:30] | Be nice. | 友善点儿 |
[10:35] | Good morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官阁下 |
[10:37] | Good morning, Mr. Morrello. Always a pleasure. | 早安 莫雷洛先生 很高兴见到你 |
[10:40] | Likewise. | 我也感到荣幸 |
[10:41] | The government asks the defendant be detained pending trial, | 因被告有潜逃危险且危及社会 |
[10:45] | both as a flight risk and a danger to the community. | 控方请求将其还押候审 |
[10:47] | Seriously, what kind of danger to the community?! | 开什么玩笑 危及什么社会了 |
[10:48] | He’s a renowned doctor with no record. | 他是没有任何犯罪前科的著名医生 |
[10:50] | Oh, I seem to have struck a chord over there, Your Honor. | 我好像激起民愤了 法官阁下 |
[10:52] | Yes, idiocy has a way of doing that. | 是的 白痴总能让人上火 |
[10:54] | Okay, thank you, little cordiality here. | 好的 谢谢 有点激烈 |
[10:58] | Continue, Mr. Morrello. | 请继续 莫雷洛先生 |
[11:00] | 18 U.S. Code 2339A prohibits anyone | 「美国法典」第18编第2339A条禁止任何人 |
[11:04] | from providing material support to terrorist organizations. | 向恐怖组织提供物质支持 |
[11:08] | When Dr. Picot operated on a known terrorist… | 当皮科先生为已知恐怖分子实施手术时 |
[11:11] | He didn’t operate, Your Honor. | 他并没有实施手术 法官阁下 |
[11:13] | He assisted in an operation over Skype. | 他是通过视频电话辅助手术 |
[11:15] | Not just assisted. He supervised. | 不仅是辅助 他还督导手术 |
[11:17] | He is a trained heart specialist, | 他是经过训练的心脏病专家 |
[11:19] | one of only three in America | 全美只有三位 而他是其中一个 |
[11:20] | who could’ve performed that operation. | 可以实施那个手术的人 |
[11:22] | Your Honor, the AUSA left one important word out of 18 U.S.C. | 法官阁下 助理联邦检察官漏了一个关键词 |
[11:26] | “No one may knowingly provide material support to a terrorist.” | 任何人不得”故意”向恐怖分子提供物质帮助 |
[11:30] | Our client had no idea who the patient was in Syria. | 我们当事人不知道叙利亚的病人是谁 |
[11:33] | All he knew was that he was a human being | 他只知道那是一个需要医疗救助的 |
[11:35] | in need of medical assistance. | 活生生的人 |
[11:36] | I have a-a quote here from Dr. Picot | 我这有句话是皮科医生 |
[11:40] | to Medecins Sans Frontieres: | 对无国界医生组织说的 |
[11:42] | “I have operated on gang members in South Central | 我给中南部的帮派成员和连环杀手 |
[11:45] | and serial killers. | 做了手术 |
[11:46] | How can I draw a line with terrorists?” | 我要如何跟恐怖分子划清界限呢 |
[11:48] | I see. So, the AUSA now wants to | 我明白了 助理联邦检察官是想 |
[11:50] | imprison our client for his thoughts, | 因为我们当事人的思想而囚禁他 |
[11:52] | – not his actions. – I just thought | -而不是因为他的行动 -我只是认为 |
[11:53] | her Honor would enjoy a little context here. | 法官阁下会喜欢这个上下文的语境 |
[11:53] | Our client’s past statements have no bearing on this case. | 我们当事人过去所说的话与本案毫无关联 |
[11:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:56] | This is about a pretrial release, that’s all. | 我们不过在讨论审前保释 仅此而已 |
[11:59] | It’s not the Supreme Court. It’s not The Hague. | 不是最高法院 也不是海牙国际法庭 |
[12:01] | Therefore, I rule: the defendant is ordered released | 因此 我判决 被告缴纳两千美元假释金 |
[12:05] | on an unsecured bond of $2,000. | 即可获得假释 |
[12:10] | An executive dining room. | 行政餐厅 |
[12:12] | My goodness, the cell tower business must be good. | 我的天 你们手机塔的生意还真是好 |
[12:15] | You should know, you’re handling our contracts. | 你知道的 我们的合同都是你处理的 |
[12:17] | We were handling them. | 我们以前处理过 |
[12:19] | There seems to be a holdup this year. | 今年好像有点耽误 |
[12:22] | Try this bread. | 尝尝这个面包 |
[12:24] | They bake it every morning. My office is upstairs. | 每天早晨现做的 我的办公室是就在楼上 |
[12:26] | I smell it all day. | 我整天都能闻到香味 |
[12:28] | All right, come on, Ron, | 说吧 罗恩 |
[12:30] | what’s going on? We haven’t gotten our retainer. | 什么情况 我们还没拿到律师费 |
[12:39] | It’s not just up to me. | 我说了不算 |
[12:41] | I have a board. | 我们有董事会 |
[12:43] | They all have a voice. | 每个人都有决策权 |
[12:44] | But we’re a no-bid contract, Ron. | 可我们签的是无招标合同 罗恩 |
[12:46] | You get a tax credit for 20% of our work. | 我们提供服务所要缴纳的税款可减免两成 |
[12:49] | Are you unsatisfied with our work? | 你是对我们的工作不满意吗 |
[12:51] | Then what? | 那是为什么 |
[12:53] | Things have changed. | 事情有变化 |
[12:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:55] | Do I really have to spell it out? | 非得我一五一十说清楚吗 |
[12:58] | I think you do. | 我觉得需要 |
[13:00] | A new administration. | 新的政府 |
[13:02] | – A new president. – But they’re not pulling back | -新的总统 -但他们不会取消 |
[13:05] | on tax credits for hiring minority-owned businesses. | 和少数族裔企业做生意而得到的税费减免 |
[13:07] | Yes, but you are not the only minority-owned business. | 对啊 但是你们并不是唯一的少数族裔企业 |
[13:14] | So who else are you talking to? | 那我们说的是哪家呢 |
[13:17] | Look, come back in at 4:00. | 四点钟的时候回来 |
[13:19] | Talk to the board. | 跟董事会谈谈 |
[13:20] | Explain your bid. | 亮出你们的底牌 |
[13:22] | I’m sure they’ll listen. | 我相信他们会听进去的 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:38] | Go ahead, | 你们先走吧 |
[13:39] | I’ll take the next one. | 我坐下一趟 |
[13:48] | It’s what I said against Trump. | 是因为我反对特朗普的言论 |
[13:51] | I spoke at a rally. | 我在一次集会上说的 |
[13:53] | Mm, no, a lot of folks spoke out against Trump. It’s… | 不 许多人都反对特朗普 |
[13:56] | Then what? | 那是因为什么 |
[14:01] | What? | 说啊 |
[14:26] | It’s Andrew Hart. | 因为安德鲁·哈特 |
[14:28] | I thought he went out of business. | 我以为他早就关门大吉了 |
[14:30] | He runs a 12-man operation – on the Gold Coast. | 他开了一家12人的律所 在黄金海岸那边 |
[14:32] | 12 men? Is he fucking kidding? | 12人 他开什么玩笑 |
[14:34] | We have 80 lawyers here. | 我们有80名律师呢 |
[14:35] | It’s minority-owned? | 是少数族裔企业吗 |
[14:36] | Yes. They just moved here from D.C. | 是的 他们刚从华盛顿特区搬到这来 |
[14:38] | So it’s about their government connections? | 那就是因为他们的政府背景关系了 |
[14:40] | My guess? | 要我猜的话 |
[14:42] | Something more. | 不止这些 |
[14:44] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[14:45] | Andrew Hart is one of the few African-American businessmen | 安德鲁·哈特是少数的参与特朗普竞选的 |
[14:48] | who ran a Trump PAC. | 美国黑人商人 |
[14:53] | So we’re going bankrupt ’cause we didn’t pander to Trump. | 所以我们就要因为没有迎合特朗普而破产了 |
[14:59] | His pulse is weaker, doctor. | 他的脉搏很微弱 医生 |
[15:01] | His fever has spiked. | 他的发烧已经控制住了 |
[15:02] | We gave him I.V. Fluids, | 我们给他静脉注射了 |
[15:03] | but his blood pressure is falling anyway. | 但是他的血压还是不停地降 |
[15:05] | Okay, it’s okay, Yusuf. | 没关系的 尤瑟夫 |
[15:06] | Tell him to give the patient more I.V. Fluid. | 告诉他给病人加大静脉注射 |
[15:08] | He’s gonna have to reopen the incision. | 他必须要把切口重新打开 |
[15:10] | It will be swollen. | 会有些肿 |
[15:12] | O-Okay, hold on. I need to translate. | 好吧 等下 我要翻译一下 |
[15:16] | Wait, h-hold on, Yusuf, | 等等 尤瑟夫 |
[15:17] | call me back when you’ve done all that. | 照我说的做 完后打给我 |
[15:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:19] | I don’t know how they tapped the last Skype. | 我不知道他们是怎么窃听到上次的视频电话 |
[15:21] | I need to get to a more secure place. | 我得找个更安全的地方 |
[15:22] | – I’ll call you back. – Wait, what… | -一会打给你 -等下 什么… |
[15:25] | Yusuf, are you there? | 尤瑟夫 你在吗 |
[15:27] | Yes, where are you? | 在 你在哪 |
[15:28] | I’m outside. | 我在外面 |
[15:30] | I might be moving. | 我可能会走动 |
[15:32] | Where are we? | 进行到哪一步了 |
[15:33] | The patient is intubated and the chest is open, doctor. | 病人已插管 胸腔打开了 医生 |
[15:36] | Now what should he do? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:38] | Uh… make sure there’s no new bleeding. | 确保没有再出血 |
[15:40] | Could be a laceration in the heart that we missed. | 可能心脏上有个我们没发现的伤口 |
[15:47] | Okay, we’re gonna take this nice and slowly. | 好吧 我们要非常小心 动作要慢 |
[15:50] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[15:51] | – Yeah, one second. – Doctor. | -等一下 -医生 |
[15:53] | Okay, tell him to leave the drain, | 好了 告诉他放下引流管 |
[15:55] | wash around the heart with antibiotics and close up. | 用抗生素清洗心脏周围然后缝合 |
[15:57] | There isn’t much time. | 没有时间了 |
[15:58] | Call somebody else. He has six hours. | 打给别人 他还有六个小时 |
[16:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[16:01] | Anything you say can and will be used against you… | 你所说的话都将成为呈堂… |
[16:11] | How’ve you been, dad? | 你最近怎么样 爸 |
[16:16] | Sorry, it’s just important that Maia have her lawyer present. | 抱歉 玛娅现在需要律师在场 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:23] | I’m good, and you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[16:24] | How are you, Maia? | 你怎么样 玛娅 |
[16:27] | Just act like I’m not here. | 就当我不存在 |
[16:31] | I’m good. I’m good, too. | 我很好 也很好 |
[16:37] | Can we, uh, get a little space here, Rupert? | 我们能有点私人空间吗 鲁珀特 |
[16:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:40] | As your lawyer, Henry, I can’t advise it. | 作为你的律师 亨利 我不建议这样做 |
[16:44] | So I heard you got a new job. | 我听说你找了个新工作 |
[16:45] | Uh, yeah, yeah, it’s good. I like it. | 是啊 挺好的 我很喜欢这份工作 |
[16:48] | Oh, I knew you would. | 我知道你会的 |
[16:50] | And Mom told me that you got a big case. | 你妈告诉我你接了一个大案子 |
[16:53] | Mom was here? | 妈妈来过了吗 |
[16:54] | This morning, yes. | 是的 今早 |
[16:56] | I told her you’d be coming today. | 我告诉了她你今天要来 |
[17:01] | Did she say anything? | 她说了什么吗 |
[17:03] | About? | 什么事 |
[17:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:05] | – Anything? – Well, uh, | -说了什么吗 -这个… |
[17:06] | just that you and Amy are getting harassing calls. | 就说你和艾米接到了骚扰电话 |
[17:10] | That you’re enjoying this new law firm. | 还有你很喜欢新的律所 |
[17:12] | And that you were worried about Mom’s cancer scare. | 还有你很担心妈妈的癌症复发 |
[17:16] | Anything about Jax? | 提到贾克斯了吗 |
[17:17] | I really don’t think we should go there. | 我觉得我们不应该谈到这个话题 |
[17:20] | It’s okay, Rupert. | 没事 鲁珀特 |
[17:23] | Just that he still blames me for this Ponzi scheme. | 她就说他还在为这次庞氏骗局责怪我 |
[17:28] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这个吗 -是的 |
[17:29] | Why? What else? | 怎么了 还有什么 |
[17:43] | Do you re… | 你真… |
[17:47] | Do you really think that mom is… helping you? | 你真的觉得妈妈在 帮助你吗 |
[17:52] | Helping me with…? | 帮我什么 |
[17:55] | Well, is she standing by you or, | 她是支持你还是 |
[17:57] | you know, is she standing by… Jax? | 还是她站在贾克斯这边 |
[18:02] | Why would mom stand by Jax? | 为什么你妈要站在贾克斯那边 |
[18:06] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:08] | But is that something that worries you? | 你就没有什么担心的事吗 |
[18:14] | Do you have any reason to be worried? | 你有什么需要担心的事吗 |
[18:30] | We should end this. | 我们不能再谈下去了 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | Jax’s personal computer. | 贾克斯的个人电脑 |
[18:44] | – Watchdog… – Henry, no. | -看门狗… -亨利 不行 |
[18:46] | Let’s… mm. Let’s go, come on. | 我们 我们走 走吧 |
[18:47] | No, Henry, no. | 不 亨利 不行 |
[18:49] | – Henry, no! – Come on, come on, let’s go. | -亨利 不 -走 走 我们走 |
[18:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Good-bye, dad. | 再见 爸 |
[19:01] | Good-bye, sweetheart. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | Maia, what did he say? | 玛娅 他说了什么 |
[19:10] | Maia, what? | 玛娅 他说了什么 |
[19:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:14] | He just said… “I love you.” | 他只说了 “我爱你” |
[19:16] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[19:17] | All right, let me see. | 给我看看 |
[19:22] | Whatever he asked you to do, Maia, you can’t do it. | 不管他要你做什么 玛娅 你都不能做 |
[19:25] | There’s no privilege here. | 你做的事不受保密特权保护 |
[19:26] | A spouse can be prevented from testifying, | 配偶可以不出庭作证 |
[19:28] | but you can’t. | 但你不行 |
[19:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:36] | We’re acting like this is over. | 我们搞的好像已经没戏了 |
[19:37] | They’re just playing a little hardball with us. | 他们在和我们玩硬的 |
[19:39] | So we lower our bid by ten percent. | 所以我们把要价降低百分之十 |
[19:41] | The problem is they rely on the government for low lease rates | 问题是他们依靠政府给他们的发射塔的 |
[19:43] | for their cell towers. | 低租赁利率 |
[19:45] | They don’t want to piss off the Trump administration. | 他们不想惹恼特朗普政府 |
[19:46] | Why would they piss off the Trump administration with us? | 和我们打交道怎么会惹恼特朗普政府 |
[19:50] | Because we’re us… | 因为我们是我们… |
[19:52] | …you guys. | 还有你们 |
[19:54] | Because of all the police brutality cases. | 和那些警察暴力执法案件有关 |
[19:56] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[20:10] | Who voted for Trump? | 谁给特朗普投了票 |
[20:15] | We argue prior restraint. | 我们就从事前限制这点下手 |
[20:16] | They’re saying he can’t operate, | 他们说他不能实施手术 |
[20:18] | even before they prove… | 即使他们没有证明… |
[20:19] | We don’t have to go there. | 我们不必如此 |
[20:20] | They haven’t presented evidence on the patient’s identity yet. | 他们还没提供任何能证明病人身份的证据 |
[20:22] | Okay, then we should argue both. | 那我们就得做两手准备 |
[20:24] | Lucca, you’re second chair. | 卢卡 你只是次席律师 |
[20:27] | Yes, but I know how to go after this guy. | 是没错 但我知道怎么对付这家伙 |
[20:31] | He is not the problem; the problem is the law. | 他不是问题关键 关键是法律 |
[20:33] | It’s both. | 两者皆是 |
[20:38] | Okay, you go first. | 好吧 你先上 |
[20:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:43] | You distract him. | 你能分散他的注意力 |
[20:49] | Dr. Picot attempted a second operation on the same terrorist. | 皮科医生试图对同一个恐怖分子指导二次手术 |
[20:51] | – Arresting him again is prior restraint. – Seriously? | -逮捕他属于事前限制 -非得这样吗 |
[20:53] | May I finish, Your Honor? | 我能把话说完吗 法官阁下 |
[20:54] | Do you two know each other? | 你俩互相认识吗 |
[20:55] | Your Honor, the defendant can no longer argue ignorance. | 法官阁下 被告已不能以不知情做为辩护点了 |
[20:58] | He knows the patient is a terrorist now. | 他现在知道该病人就是恐怖分子 |
[21:00] | How does he know that? | 他怎么知道的 |
[21:01] | – Yeah, how? – Ms. Quinn. | -是啊 怎么知道的 -奎因女士 |
[21:02] | He knows because he was here | 因为三小时前 |
[21:04] | three hours ago when we argued he was a terrorist. | 我们就此事辩论时他在场 |
[21:06] | But with what evidence? We didn’t hear any evidence. | 但有何依据呢 我们没看到任何证据 |
[21:09] | – That evidence is confidential. – And here we go. | -证据属于机密 -还真是个好理由 |
[21:12] | Yes, unfortunately, this country still has enemies. | 不幸的是国家的敌人依旧存在 |
[21:14] | Sorry to inconvenience you, Ms. Quinn. | 所以抱歉造成你的不便了 奎因女士 |
[21:15] | He’s 19 years old. | 他才19岁 |
[21:16] | He’s not a terrorist. | 不可能是恐怖分子 |
[21:17] | A Baghdad market was just blown up by a 15-year-old. | 一处巴格达市场就是被一个15岁小子炸毁的 |
[21:20] | Terrorism doesn’t honor age, sir. | 恐怖主义可不分年龄大小 先生 |
[21:22] | Dr. Picot, how long does this young man in Syria have to live? | 皮科医生 这个在叙利亚的年轻人还能撑多久 |
[21:25] | Four hours. | 四个小时 |
[21:29] | So I have until 5:00 to decide this case. | 那我得在五点前结束这个案子 |
[21:32] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[21:33] | I will hear evidence on Dr. Picot’s pretrial release. | 我要听取是否批准皮科医生保释的证据 |
[21:36] | You have already granted his release. | 您已经准许他保释了 |
[21:37] | Your Honor, this operation cannot happen. | 法官阁下 这次手术不能进行 |
[21:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 停 停 停 |
[21:40] | You have three and a half hours to present evidence. | 你们只有三个半小时来展示证据 |
[21:44] | Stop arguing and get me the evidence. | 所以别再吵了 直接上证据 |
[21:48] | Marissa, it’s an emergency. | 梅丽莎 有个紧急情况 |
[21:50] | I need a witness from the Medical Licensing Board right now. | 我需要一名医师资格委员会成员出庭作证 |
[21:52] | Yeah, where do you want him or her, this witness? | 好 你需要这位证人做什么准备 |
[21:55] | Okay, I’m on it, I’m on it. | 行不用说了 我马上办 |
[22:13] | W-What do you need? | 你在找什么 |
[22:14] | The investigator. | 调查员 |
[22:16] | Oh, I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[22:17] | He’s about this tall, black. | 他大概有这么高 黑人 |
[22:19] | That’s not very helpful, is it? | 这等于白说对吧 |
[22:23] | I’m Marissa, by the way. | 那什么 我叫梅丽莎 |
[22:24] | – Maia. – I work over there. | -玛娅 -我的座位在那边 |
[22:26] | No, I know. Nice to meet you. | 我知道 很高兴认识你 |
[22:27] | I work for Diane, but when she’s out, | 我给戴安干活 不过她不在的时候 |
[22:29] | tell me if you need anything. | 如果你有需要可以随时找我 |
[22:33] | What are you doing at 4:00? | 下午四点你有事吗 |
[22:36] | It’s okay if you voted for him. | 你给他投了票也没关系 |
[22:37] | We just need someone for a bid. | 我们只是需要一个人去竞标 |
[22:39] | Sorry, sorry, hi. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[22:40] | Do you have a minute? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[22:44] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:44] | You wanted me to tell you | 你说让我碰到 |
[22:46] | when I was needed to do something investigative. | 需要调查的事情时就找你 |
[22:47] | I just was needed to do something investigative. | 刚才正好来了件这样的事 |
[22:52] | Wow, we have 80 lawyers and 50 staff | 天哪 我们有80名律师和50名职工 |
[22:54] | and not a single one voted for Trump? | 居然连一个给特朗普投票的都没有 |
[22:57] | Or not a single one wanted to admit it. | 或者说没有一个愿意承认的 |
[23:00] | Maybe I’ll just lie, say I voted for him. | 干脆我撒谎说我给他投了好了 |
[23:03] | Barbara, have you got a moment? | 芭芭拉 你有空吗 |
[23:06] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[23:10] | There won’t be any repercussions, right? | 不会有任何影响的 对吧 |
[23:17] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[23:18] | Oh, my God. | 完蛋了 |
[23:20] | Wait. You… | 等等 你… |
[23:21] | voted for Trump? | 给特朗普投了票 |
[23:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:26] | Then you will pitch for us. | 那代表人选就是你了 |
[23:28] | Oh, I hate this. | 我讨厌这个 |
[23:29] | I know, but it’s for the firm. | 我懂 但这是为了律所 |
[23:32] | Look, I, uh… | 那个 我… |
[23:35] | I don’t get ostracized, right? | 我不会被排挤的 对吧 |
[23:37] | I-I don’t get isolated? | 我不会被孤立吧 |
[23:39] | Look, Kanye voted for Trump. | 听着 坎耶也投给特朗普了 |
[23:41] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[23:42] | He said he would’ve if he did vote. | 他只说过如果投票的话他会投给他 |
[23:44] | Right. | 对 |
[23:46] | Well, no one’s gonna know but Adrian and myself. | 除了我和阿德里安不会有其他人知道 |
[23:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:54] | Did he say why? | 他有说原因吗 |
[23:56] | Conservative politics. | 因为他是保守派吧 |
[24:00] | Ah. Well, | 好吧 |
[24:01] | Kanye voted for Trump. | 坎耶也投给特朗普了 |
[24:02] | No, he didn’t, but he would have – if he had voted. | 不 只是他如果真去投票的话 就会投他 |
[24:09] | We have our spokesperson. | 律所代言人找到了 |
[24:10] | Listen, | 听着 |
[24:11] | I promised him he would not be ostracized here. | 我答应他 他在这儿不会遭到排挤 |
[24:14] | Of course not. | 那是当然 |
[24:25] | Mike, an eight ounce, extra onions. | 麦克 来个八盎司汉堡 多加洋葱 |
[24:28] | I’m headed to court. | 我马上要去法院 |
[24:29] | How much time you got? | 你还有多少时间 |
[24:32] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[24:32] | That’s cutting it close. | 这时间太紧了 |
[24:33] | Here, have half. | 吃吧 这半个给你 |
[24:36] | No, I’m fine. | 不了 没事 |
[24:39] | Judge said 3:00. You’re not gonna make it in time. | 法官说三点开庭 你肯定来不及的 |
[24:41] | He’s right. I need 12 minutes. | 他说的没错 我需要12分钟来做汉堡 |
[24:45] | Go ahead. | 吃吧 |
[24:47] | I like extra onions, peppers. | 我喜欢多加洋葱和胡椒 |
[24:49] | Done. | 如你所需 |
[25:07] | You’re losing. | 你要输了 |
[25:09] | This one’s a slam dunk. | 这案子我稳操胜券 |
[25:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:11] | I like helping men with their self-esteem issues. | 我就喜欢帮助男人解决他们自视甚高的问题 |
[25:24] | Good lawyer? | 是位好律师吗 |
[25:27] | Very talented. | 很有天赋 |
[25:30] | So how far does a smile get you? | 那笑容能让你走多远呢 |
[25:33] | The… | 那个 |
[25:34] | The bad boy Tom Cruise smiles. | 那个坏小子汤姆·克鲁斯式的笑容 |
[25:36] | Do the judges go wild for it? | 法官会为之疯狂吗 |
[25:40] | That and a good argument. | 靠那个还有优秀的庭上辩论 |
[25:41] | No. | 不 |
[25:43] | I think you’ve always relied on the cute little metrosexual thing. | 我觉得你一直在依靠你那点都市型男魅力 |
[25:47] | The, “Oh, my God, the law is just something I stumbled into,” | 那种”天呐 从事法律只是我误打误撞”的 |
[25:50] | shit-eating grin. | 傻笑 |
[25:53] | Wow, the powers of perception. | 真是敏锐的感知力 |
[25:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | Whoever wins buys the other a drink. | 不管谁赢了都要请对方喝一杯 |
[26:05] | Won’t you be busy… | 你难道 |
[26:07] | with your good blonde lawyer there? | 不用跟你那位金发小律师忙点什么吗 |
[26:10] | Oh, I’ll make time. | 我可以挤出时间来 |
[26:11] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[26:16] | Thanks for the burger. | 谢谢你的汉堡 |
[26:21] | This is melodrama, Your Honor. | 这是在小题大做 法官阁下 |
[26:22] | Why is it melodrama? | 为什么是小题大做 |
[26:24] | If this man does not get the help he needs, | 如果这个男人得不到他所需的医疗救助 |
[26:25] | he will die. | 他会死的 |
[26:26] | – Oh, my God. – That is an assassination attempt! | -我的上帝啊 -可以称得上谋杀了 |
[26:27] | We’re preventing him from making a terrorist well. | 我们是在阻止他医治一位恐怖分子 |
[26:30] | That’s all. This is a terrorist | 仅此而已 这是一位 |
[26:31] | who could be responsible for the death of thousands. | 可能会导致成千上万人死亡的恐怖分子 |
[26:34] | Your Honor, we have a witness. | 法官阁下 我们有一位证人要出庭作证 |
[26:35] | Thank God. Let’s swear someone in, please. | 感谢上帝 快让她赶紧宣誓上庭 |
[26:38] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[26:39] | Actually, it wasn’t me, it was… | 其实 不是我的功劳 是 |
[26:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | Mala Kulkarni. | 我叫玛拉·库尔卡尼 |
[26:47] | I am president of the Medical Licensing Board of Illinois. | 我是伊利诺伊州医师资格委员会的主席 |
[26:49] | And can you tell the court what this is? | 你能告诉我们这是什么吗 |
[26:51] | It is the section of the Illinois Compiled Statutes | 这是伊利诺伊州法律汇编中 |
[26:54] | that deals with disciplinary actions against doctors. | 关于医生违纪处分的章节 |
[26:56] | And under the list of grounds for revoking a medical license, | 在吊销行医执照的处罚理由列表中 |
[27:00] | could you read number 16? | 你能读一下第16条吗 |
[27:02] | “Abandonment of a patient.” | “放弃病人” |
[27:04] | And what does that mean? | 能解释下是什么意思吗 |
[27:05] | Once a doctor has agreed to care for a patient, | 一旦一位医生同意去医治一位病人 |
[27:08] | he or she must follow through, | 他或者她就必须负责到底 |
[27:11] | unless he can find an adequate substitute. | 除非他能找到一位适格的替代者 |
[27:13] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他不能做到这一点呢 |
[27:14] | He loses his license. | 他会失去他的行医执照 |
[27:15] | Your Honor, the State is putting Dr. Picot | 法官阁下 控方正把皮科医生 |
[27:17] | in an untenable position. | 置于一个进退两难的境地 |
[27:18] | If he doesn’t continue this operation, | 如果他不许进行这台手术 |
[27:20] | he will lose his license. | 他会失去他的行医执照 |
[27:21] | We have a rebuttal witness, Your Honor. | 我们有一位反驳证人 法官阁下 |
[27:23] | Colonel Spencer Mara. | 我是斯宾塞·玛拉上校 |
[27:24] | I command Madigan Army Medical Center, | 我管理华盛顿州路易斯麦科得联合基地的 |
[27:26] | out of Lewis-McChord, Washington. | 麦迪根陆军医疗中心 |
[27:27] | Dr. Mara, are you familiar with treating patients | 玛拉医生 你对战斗中医治伤员的情况 |
[27:30] | – during combat conditions? – I am. | -熟悉吗 -很熟悉 |
[27:32] | And once you start treating a patient, | 一旦你接手一位病人 |
[27:35] | do you always stay with them until the end? | 你总能负责到底吗 |
[27:38] | You try, obviously. | 当然会尽量 |
[27:39] | But sometimes it’s not safe. | 但有时候这么做并不安全 |
[27:41] | Sometimes you are needed somewhere else urgently. | 有时候别的地方需求更高 |
[27:43] | You wouldn’t expect to lose your license over it, would you? | 你不会因此失去行医执照 对吗 |
[27:46] | No. Not given battlefield conditions. | 不会 考虑到战场的特殊情况 |
[27:48] | Your witness. | 我问完了 |
[27:49] | Uh, you’re aware, Dr. Mara, | 你应该知道 玛拉医生 |
[27:51] | that the Geneva Convention requires the proper care | 日内瓦公约要求为敌方作战人员 |
[27:53] | and treatment of enemy fighters? | 提供适当的照顾和治疗对吗 |
[27:55] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[27:55] | By those rules, wouldn’t Dr. Picot be required | 根据那些条款 皮科医生难道不会被要求 |
[27:58] | – to treat his patient? – The Geneva Convention | -去医治他的病人吗 -日内瓦公约 |
[27:59] | only applies to cases involving enemy conflict between states. | 只适用于国与国之间武装冲突的情况 |
[28:03] | That’s not my question. | 我问的不是这个问题 |
[28:04] | Uh, objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[28:05] | The witness should be allowed to answer. | 证人应该被允许自由回答问题 |
[28:07] | Agreed. Go ahead. | 同意 请继续 |
[28:08] | This is not an armed conflict between states. | 现在这个情况并不属于国与国之间的武装冲突 |
[28:11] | The patient is an ISIS fighter | 这位病人是一位伊斯兰国战士 |
[28:12] | and therefore he is an enemy combatant. | 因此他是一位敌方作战人员 |
[28:20] | I see. | 了解了 |
[28:20] | So this is different because the patient is an ISIS fighter? | 所以问题出在这位病人是伊斯兰国战士上吗 |
[28:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:25] | Don’t you mean by that, Dr. Mara… | 你的意思是不是 玛拉医生 |
[28:25] | I think the doctor can speak for himself, Counselor. | 我觉得医生可以表达自己的意思 律师 |
[28:28] | How do you know the patient is an ISIS fighter? | 你是如何得知这位病人是一位伊斯兰国战士的 |
[28:32] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[28:34] | I… I may have misspoke. | 我 我可能是口误了 |
[28:35] | But you know the patient is an ISIS fighter? | 但是你知道患者是伊斯兰国战士 |
[28:40] | Doctor, answer the question. | 请回答问题 医生 |
[28:43] | I do. | 是的 |
[28:43] | And how do you know the patient is an ISIS fighter? | 那你怎么知道他是伊斯兰国战士的 |
[28:46] | From the AUSA. | 助理联邦检察官说的 |
[28:47] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[28:49] | the government’s witness | 政府的证人刚刚 |
[28:49] | just opened the door to the patient’s identity. | 揭露了病人的身份 |
[28:51] | ISIS is a generic term, Your Honor. | 伊斯兰国只是一个概称 法官阁下 |
[28:53] | No, it is not. And the prosecution’s witness | 不是的 且控方证人刚刚也 |
[28:56] | has just argued that he’s a member of ISIS. | 争辩说他是伊斯兰国成员 |
[28:58] | We need to be shown how he knows this. | 我们需要弄清楚他是怎么知道的 |
[29:01] | She got you there, Mr. AUSA. | 她说得没错 助理联邦检察官先生 |
[29:03] | The kimono is opened. Who is he? | 信息得共享了 他是谁 |
[29:11] | we’ll-we’ll need a few hours to gather this information. | 我们需要几小时去收集这些信息 |
[29:14] | No, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[29:14] | Dr. Picot’s patient will be dead in two hours. Who is he? | 皮科医生的患者两小时后就要死了 他是谁 |
[29:20] | He is Tariq Aboulafia. | 他是塔里克.阿布拉菲亚 |
[29:22] | Thank you. A citizen of Syria? | 谢谢 是叙利亚公民吗 |
[29:25] | No. | 不 |
[29:28] | The United States. | 是美国公民 |
[29:54] | I was wondering if you’d ever come by. | 我还在想你会不会来 |
[29:57] | Here I am. | 我这不就来了 |
[30:03] | When was the last time you were here? | 你上次来是什么时候 |
[30:07] | Uh, Christmas. | 圣诞节 |
[30:08] | Oh, that’s right. Chocolate-covered strawberries. | 对 点了巧克力糖衣草莓 |
[30:11] | What can I get you, Maia? | 要点什么呢 玛娅 |
[30:13] | Answers. | 答案 |
[30:16] | Well, I was thinking more a beer, | 我想的是啤酒之类的 |
[30:17] | but I could probably manage a few of those, too. | 不过要答案也可以 |
[30:21] | What’d your dad say? | 你爸爸怎么说 |
[30:23] | You’re responsible for the Ponzi scheme. | 庞氏骗局责任在你 |
[30:26] | He caught you, that’s why you went to the feds and blamed him. | 他发现了 因此你才去联调局嫁祸他 |
[30:29] | And he and Lenore were just unsuspecting victims… | 而他和丽诺只是无辜受害者 |
[30:31] | How’s that not the truth? | 这怎么不会是真相呢 |
[30:32] | You know the truth, Maia. | 你知道真相的 玛娅 |
[30:34] | You watched your parents all those years. | 这些年你一直看着你父母的作为 |
[30:36] | Your dad wanted to be seen as some genius of finance. | 你爸爸想要做别人眼中的金融天才 |
[30:41] | Those articles in Fortune? | 「财富」杂志的那些文章 |
[30:43] | I never wanted them, he did. | 那些不是我要的 是他 |
[30:46] | The last thing he wanted to admit was it was all luck. | 他最不想承认的事情就是所有成就都是运气 |
[30:50] | He was no genius at stocks. | 他在股票投资上并无天分 |
[30:53] | You throw a dart at a board, it’d be more accurate. | 你扔个飞镖中靶概率估计都比他的投资好 |
[30:56] | So when the bubble hit, | 所以当泡沫破裂的时候 |
[30:58] | he kept sending out statements that he was still winning. | 他仍旧对外宣传他还在获利 |
[31:02] | That’s the real truth about your dad. | 这才是关于你爸爸的真相 |
[31:05] | He didn’t want to steal people’s money. | 他不是想诈骗别人的钱财 |
[31:07] | He just wanted to be seen as a winner. | 他只是想被看作成功者 |
[31:16] | Why are you sleeping with my mom? | 你为什么要和我妈搞在一起 |
[31:20] | I’m not sleeping with your mom. | 我没有 |
[31:21] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[31:30] | Go ahead. I’m not going anywhere. | 去接电话吧 我不会跑的 |
[31:44] | Yeah? Hey. | 喂 嗨 |
[31:47] | No, I’m a little busy right now. | 没 我现在有点忙 |
[31:49] | No, no. | 不是不是 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:53] | No, I don’t understand. What is this regarding? | 我不是很明白 究竟是什么事 |
[31:55] | It’s regarding a very important matter regarding your suit. | 很重要的事情有关 跟你的案件有关 |
[31:58] | Sorry for saying “Regarding” twice. | 抱歉我说了两次”有关” |
[32:00] | Uh, my suit? I’m confused. | 我的案件 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[32:01] | Diane Lockhart has some important information for you | 关于林德尔案 戴安·洛哈特有很重要的 |
[32:03] | regarding the Rindell matter. | 信息给你 |
[32:05] | She’s not my lawyer. | 我的律师不是她 |
[32:06] | I know, but she has information for you. | 我知道 但是她有信息提供给你 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:11] | – Can you put her on? – Actually, just one second. | -能让她听电话吗 -只要一小会儿 |
[32:13] | First, I need you to write something down regarding Diane. | 首先 我需要你写下关于戴安的信息 |
[32:16] | Do you have a pen? | 有笔吗 |
[32:18] | okay. | 好 |
[32:20] | This is very important. | 因为事关重大 |
[32:22] | Please write it down exactly. | 请你真真确确地记下 |
[32:23] | The numbers 8, 7, 3, 1, 0, 9, | 号码 八 七 三 一 零 九 |
[32:29] | lowercase “H”, | 小写的H |
[32:31] | capital letter “R”, Capital letter… | 大写的R 大写的 |
[32:45] | Capital letter “U”. | 大写的U |
[32:47] | Then the numbers 9 and 3. Why don’t you repeat it back? | 然后是号码九和三 你重复一遍吧 |
[32:51] | What is this about again? | 你刚刚说这是什么事 |
[32:52] | Diane wanted you to have this code before you two talked. | 戴安和你说话前要你记下暗号 |
[32:54] | – Why? – I, um, why? | -为什么 -我 什么为什么 |
[32:57] | I wasn’t told all the whys and wherefores, | 事情来去始末没人告诉我 |
[32:58] | but it seemed very important. | 但是我感觉挺重要的 |
[33:00] | One second. What do you need? | 等下 你到底要什么 |
[33:02] | – You. – Me? Why? | -你 -我 干什么 |
[33:03] | We got the name of the patient in Syria. | 我们搞到叙利亚那病人的名字了 |
[33:05] | His family lives in Chicago and they won’t talk to me. | 他家人住在芝加哥 没人愿意和我聊 |
[33:08] | Why won’t they talk to you? | 他们为什么不愿意和你说话 |
[33:12] | Okay, one second. | 等我一下 |
[33:13] | Diane needs you to hold a second, | 戴安需要你等一下 |
[33:14] | and she wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说话 |
[33:16] | Tell her to call me back. I have a guest here. | 告诉她等会儿再打过来 我有客人在 |
[33:18] | No, wait, wait, here she is. Diane, he’s on right now. | 不 等等 她来了 戴安 接通他了 |
[33:22] | No, seriously, he’s on the phone. He has a guest. | 不 说真的 他在等你接电话 他有客人 |
[33:25] | He’s getting impatient. | 他有点不耐烦了 |
[33:27] | Okay, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会告诉他的 |
[33:29] | She’s just hanging up with the feds | 她被联邦调查局耽搁了 |
[33:30] | and they have important information for you. | 他们有重要消息要告诉你 |
[33:32] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[33:33] | No, I’m hanging up. | 不 我要挂电话了 |
[33:35] | Tell her to call me back. No. | 让她给我回电话 不 |
[33:38] | Then I’m sorry. Good-bye. | 那我很抱歉 再见 |
[33:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:46] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[33:47] | – Diane’s assistant. – Oh. | -戴安的助理 -哦 |
[33:49] | Where were we? | 我们刚刚说到哪里了 |
[33:51] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:59] | You mention that you voted for him. | 你说你给他投票了 |
[34:01] | I am not just gonna say “I voted for Trump.” | 我不要只去说”我给特朗普投票了” |
[34:04] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[34:06] | Because I am not defined by that. | 因为我不是能因此被定义的 |
[34:07] | Then say why our firm represents a cross section of opinions. | 那就说说我们律所能代表多样化观点的理由 |
[34:11] | Uh, yeah. One Trump supporter, 98 Hillary supporters. | 特朗普和希拉里的支持率是1比98 |
[34:14] | You don’t know that. | 这事你不知道 |
[34:17] | Hey, Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[34:19] | Did you actually give Trump money? | 你给特朗普提供资金了吗 |
[34:31] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[34:32] | Beautiful stuff you have here. | 你店里的东西很漂亮 |
[34:33] | Thank you. What are you looking for? | 谢谢 你需要点什么 |
[34:36] | You, I guess. Do you have a minute? | 我需要你 你有空吗 |
[34:42] | Are you with him? | 你和他是一起的吗 |
[34:44] | No. | 不是 |
[34:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:47] | This is about your son. | 这事跟你儿子有关 |
[34:50] | Tariq is in Syria, and he needs your help. | 塔里克在叙利亚 他需要你的帮助 |
[34:57] | This is my son, Tariq. He is not a terrorist. | 这是我儿子塔里克 他不是恐怖分子 |
[35:00] | Your Honor, this is the patient’s mother… | 法官阁下 这是病人的妈妈 |
[35:02] | May we finish? | 可以让我们说完吗 |
[35:02] | Yes, you may. | 可以 |
[35:03] | Mr. Morrello, you’ll have your moment. | 莫雷洛先生 会轮到你发言的 |
[35:05] | Why was your son, Tariq, in Syria? | 你儿子为什么会在叙利亚 |
[35:08] | He… he wanted to convince his brother to come home. | 他 他想劝他哥哥回家 |
[35:12] | His brother. And what is the name of his brother? | 他哥哥 他哥哥叫什么 |
[35:15] | Aimar. | 艾马尔 |
[35:16] | And this would be Aimar Aboulafia, | 是艾马尔·阿布拉菲亚吗 |
[35:18] | a terrorist on America’s Most Wanted list? | 那个美国通缉要犯名单中的恐怖分子 |
[35:22] | So Tariq’s brother, Aimar, | 所以 塔里克的哥哥 艾马尔 |
[35:23] | would seem to be the terrorist the U.S. is after, | 才是美国正在通缉的恐怖分子 |
[35:27] | not Tariq? | 而不是塔里克 |
[35:27] | Tariq flew to Syria to try to stop him. | 塔里克飞往叙利亚去阻止他 |
[35:30] | He is not a terrorist. | 他不是恐怖分子 |
[35:32] | He is a student here. He is studying chemistry. | 他是个学生 学化学专业 |
[35:34] | And he flew to Syria with an airline ticket? | 他是带着机票飞往叙利亚的吗 |
[35:36] | Yes! To bring him home. | 是的 为了把艾马尔带回家 |
[35:39] | Your Honor, Dr. Picot should be allowed | 法官阁下 您应该允许皮科医生 |
[35:40] | to continue Tariq’s surgery because the person he is helping | 继续给塔里克手术 因为他救的人 |
[35:43] | not only is not a terrorist, | 不仅不是恐怖分子 |
[35:45] | he is trying to persuade a terrorist to come home. | 而且还在劝说一个恐怖分子回家 |
[35:49] | Mr. Morrello. Anything? | 莫雷洛先生 有什么事吗 |
[35:52] | Yes, Your Honor. One second, please. | 是的 法官阁下 请稍等 |
[35:56] | U.S. Code 2339A prohibits anyone from knowingly | 「美国法典」第2339A条禁止任何人 |
[36:01] | providing material support of any kind | 有意为恐怖分子或恐怖组织 |
[36:04] | to a terrorist or terrorist organization. | 提供任何形式的实质帮助 |
[36:06] | Unfortunately, by Ms. Aboulafia’s admission, | 不幸的是 根据阿布拉菲亚夫人的供述 |
[36:09] | that is exactly what Tariq did. | 塔里克恰恰做了这样的事 |
[36:11] | – What? Your Honor… – Your Honor. | -什么 法官阁下 -法官阁下 |
[36:12] | This is a new level of desperation. | 这垂死挣扎真让我大开眼界 |
[36:13] | What material support are we talking about here? | 你说的实质帮助是什么呢 |
[36:15] | The airplane tickets. | 机票 |
[36:16] | He wanted to bring his brother home. | 他想把他哥哥带回家 |
[36:18] | Yes, which is supplying material support. | 没错 这就是提供了实质帮助 |
[36:20] | Oh, my God, the sophistry here is amazing. | 上帝啊 这真是令人惊叹的诡辩 |
[36:23] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[36:23] | Code 2339A is content neutral. | 第2339A条的规定是意图中立的 |
[36:28] | In fact, the Supreme Court decision | 事实上 最高法院在 |
[36:30] | in Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project made it very clear | 霍尔德诉人道主义法计划案的判决中 |
[36:34] | that the good intentions of the Law Project | 明确表示在人道主义法计划中 |
[36:36] | made no difference as to their culpability. | 善意动机并不能否定其行为的有罪性 |
[36:39] | All that mattered is the material support itself. | 重要的是实质帮助本身 |
[36:43] | These airline tickets are clearly material support. | 这些机票明显是实质帮助 |
[36:48] | Unfortunately, I agree. | 很可惜 我认同 |
[36:50] | – Your Honor. – This is not… | -法官阁下 -这不是 |
[36:50] | No, no. | 不 |
[36:51] | I may agree with you on the spirit, | 在精神上我站在你这一边 |
[36:54] | but not the letter of the law. | 但在法律意义上则不然 |
[36:56] | Holder v. HLP is a Supreme Court precedent, | 霍尔德诉人道主义法计划案是最高法院判例 |
[37:01] | and that is how this court rules, | 本法庭必须遵守其判决 |
[37:03] | despite what my verdict means for the poor man in Syria. | 不论我的裁决对那叙利亚的可怜人意味着什么 |
[37:07] | The defendant is hereby detained until trial. | 被告应被拘留直至审判开始 |
[37:23] | Y-Yes, we need Dr. Picot. | 是的 我们需要皮科医生 |
[37:25] | Unfortunately, he’s being held, Yusuf. | 不幸的是 他被羁留了 尤瑟夫 |
[37:28] | The patient is not doing well. | 病人情况不太好 |
[37:29] | I know, we’re still working on options. | 我知道 我们还在研究策略 |
[37:35] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:38] | There is someone here. | 有个人 |
[37:39] | He is threatening the staff. | 他在威胁医护人员 |
[37:43] | Threatening with what? | 怎么威胁的 |
[37:45] | Unless we operate, he will kill someone. | 如果我们不做手术 他就会杀人 |
[37:51] | Uh, Yusuf, can you turn the iPhone toward him? | 尤瑟夫 你能把手机朝向他吗 |
[37:53] | The threatening man? | 那个威胁人的人 |
[37:54] | – Why? – Please. Can you turn the iPhone? | -为什么 -拜托了 把手机朝向他 |
[38:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:11] | That man right there. | 这个男人 |
[38:12] | That’s the patient’s brother, Aimar. | 是病人的哥哥 艾马尔 |
[38:14] | He’s threatening the medical staff. | 他在威胁医护人员 |
[38:16] | If the patient dies, he will kill them. | 如果病人死了 他会杀了他们 |
[38:17] | Your Honor, this court must consider the balance of hardships. | 法官阁下 法庭必须考虑到损害衡量 |
[38:20] | The risk of Tariq Aboulafia giving a plane ticket | 塔里克·阿布拉菲亚给一个生命垂危的 |
[38:23] | to a terrorist are low and distant. | 恐怖分子飞机票属于长远的低风险 |
[38:25] | The risk of an entire medical staff being slaughtered | 而整个医疗团队被一名情绪激动的 |
[38:27] | by a terrorist are high and immediate. | 恐怖分子所残杀属于迫切的高风险 |
[38:30] | The balance of the hardships demand | 而损害衡量要求 |
[38:31] | that this surgery proceed. | 手术必须继续进行 |
[38:36] | Mr. Morrello, anything? | 莫雷洛先生 还有什么要说的吗 |
[38:50] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:51] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[38:56] | No, no, no. Don’t thank me. | 不 不 别谢我 |
[38:58] | Thank Ju… Julius pitched. | 谢他 朱利叶斯这个好说客 |
[39:00] | Julius pitched! | 朱利叶斯 好说客 |
[39:09] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[39:16] | You didn’t vote for Trump. | 你没有给特朗普投票 |
[39:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:19] | You didn’t vote for Trump. | 你没有给特朗普投票 |
[39:22] | You won the bid, but you can win anything if you lie enough. | 你赢了竞标 但谎言够好就能战无不胜 |
[39:26] | Uh, not that it matters, but I didn’t lie. | 这并不重要 但我没撒谎 |
[39:31] | Then you are in for a very lonely life, my friend. | 那你这一生将注定孤独 朋友 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:38] | I’m a little busy, my friend. So, uh… | 我挺忙的 朋友 所以… |
[39:40] | They’ll thank you for winning the bid for them. | 他们会因你帮他们赢了竞标感谢你 |
[39:43] | They’ll shake your hand. | 会跟你握手 |
[39:45] | They’ll slap you on the back. | 会赞赏地拍你后背 |
[39:48] | They’ll applaud. | 会鼓掌 |
[39:50] | And that will be it. | 但也仅此而已 |
[39:52] | You’ll take the long walk back to this office. | 你走过长长的路回到这间办公室 |
[39:57] | And people will stop coming by. | 人们却不会再来拜访 |
[40:01] | They’ll stop needing your help. | 他们不再需要你的帮助 |
[40:03] | Okay, thank you. Good-bye. | 好吧 谢谢 再见 |
[40:05] | For the day when that happens… | 如果这种事真的发生了… |
[40:27] | 哈特&斯蒂芬斯律师事务所 安德鲁·哈特 高级合伙人 | |
[41:00] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[41:08] | You think you’re my type. | 你以为你是我喜欢的型 |
[41:10] | You’re not. | 并不是 |
[41:13] | Hmm. Why am I not? | 为什么不是 |
[41:14] | You’re too slick. | 你太过滑头 |
[41:17] | I mean, look at you. | 你看你 |
[41:18] | The hair. | 那头发 |
[41:19] | The gel. | 那发胶 |
[41:20] | Oh, that’s not gel. My hair just settles that way. | 那不是发胶 我头发干了就这样 |
[41:31] | Look, I’m gonna do you a favor. | 我帮你个忙 |
[41:33] | I’ll choose someone for you from the bar. Okay? | 我帮你从酒吧里选个人 好吗 |
[41:36] | Someone appropriate. | 合适的人 |
[41:37] | I can’t wait. | 那赶紧开始吧 |
[41:40] | Who do we got? | 选谁 |
[41:43] | Not him. He’s a… | 不是他 他有点… |
[41:44] | – Oh, I quite like him, actually. – Uh, oh. | -我还挺喜欢他的 -不 |
[41:46] | – Adorable. – There. | -真可爱 – 那里 |
[41:48] | In the middle. | 中间那个 |
[41:49] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -不错 -没错 |
[41:50] | The blonde. | 金发的 |
[41:53] | I’m not mad at that. | 是挺不错的 |
[41:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:57] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[42:04] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[42:06] | Home. | 回家 |
[42:10] | Give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[42:14] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[42:17] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[42:20] | When? | 什么时候 |
[42:22] | Michael? Can you turn that up? | 麦克 能把声音开大点吗 |
[42:24] | Why wasn’t I told? | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[42:25] | In a major victory for U.S. led coalition forces, | 由美国领导的联合军事行动取得重大胜利 |
[42:28] | the airstrike killed Aimar Aboulafia, | 空袭击杀了艾马尔·阿布拉菲亚 |
[42:30] | an American-born leader of the Islamic State. | 他是伊斯兰国的美籍领袖 |
[42:33] | According to the White Helmets, | 据叙利亚地面救援组织 |
[42:34] | first responders on the ground in Syria, | 「白头盔」介绍 |
[42:36] | the airstrike also killed… | 空袭还击杀了… |
[42:37] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 |
[42:38] | Didn’t know what? | 不知道什么 |
[42:39] | Aboulafia was raised in Chicago, | 阿布拉菲亚在芝加哥长大 |
[42:42] | and was linked to terrorist activity in Iraq, as well as Syria. | 与在伊拉克和叙利亚的恐怖活动都有关 |
[42:45] | They wanted the delay in court. | 他们就想在法庭拖延时间 |
[42:49] | I was used, too. | 我也被利用了 |
[42:51] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[42:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[42:55] | They wanted to draw the brother out. | 他们就想把他哥哥引出来 |
[42:59] | They wanted to get him to that clinic. | 想让他去诊所 |
[43:01] | Also reportedly killed in the drone strike | 有消息称 同样死于空袭的还有 |
[43:03] | were Aboulafia’s brother and 34 hospital personnel. | 阿布拉菲亚的弟弟及34名医护人员 |
[43:31] | – Oh… You did it. – Yeah. | -你做到了 -嗯 |
[43:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[43:37] | Something to destroy Jax. | 能毁了贾克斯的东西 |
[43:42] | And Mom? | 那妈妈呢 |
[43:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |