时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:34] | Try a water bath canner. | 试试水浴式罐头 |
[01:37] | I’m sorry? | 你在说什么 |
[01:38] | For low acid foods. It’s better than a regular pot. | 适合弱酸性食品 比一般罐头要好 |
[01:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:51] | No, that’s crazy. | 都是鬼扯 |
[01:53] | Just reduce the sugar content. | 买含糖量少的就行 |
[02:05] | Maia, we have a fertility case. | 玛娅 我们有一个生育案 |
[02:08] | Uh, family law. Important client. | 家庭法 重要客户 |
[02:10] | Okay, good. | 好 知道了 |
[02:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Just weird conversation in the elevator. | 没事 在电梯发生了一段奇怪的对话 |
[02:16] | Um, what do you need? | 需要我做什么 |
[02:17] | Uh, all precedences on fertility clinic reversion clauses. | 找到和生育诊所返还条款有关的所有案例 |
[02:21] | Good. I’m on it. | 好 我马上去办 |
[02:22] | And tell me if you’re getting some bad-mouthing. | 如果有人说你坏话记得告诉我 |
[02:25] | – If I’m getting…? – Well, people say things. | -有人说我坏话 -人们都喜欢八卦 |
[02:27] | You know, sometimes people don’t know better. | 有时人们就是闲的没事干 |
[02:30] | What, is someone saying something? | 什么 你听到什么了吗 |
[02:31] | No. I mean, no more than what you said. | 没有 除了你所说的以外 |
[02:34] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[02:36] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[02:43] | It’s not your Twitter feed, is it? | 这不是你的推特 对吗 |
[02:47] | What? | 什么 |
[02:48] | It’s not your Twitter feed. | 这不是你的推特消息 |
[02:51] | I feel like I’m missing something here. | 我感觉我错过了什么 |
[03:00] | “It’s hard to get excited about work | “当人们在背后喊你蕾丝时 |
[03:01] | when people call you lesbo behind your back.” | 你很难在工作中打起精神” |
[03:05] | Oh, my God. What? | 我的天 什么 |
[03:07] | Yeah, it’s your name. See? Maia Rindell. | 写着你的名字 你看 玛娅·林德尔 |
[03:09] | And you talk about your parents and your dad going to jail… | 你提到了你的家人 你父亲锒铛入狱 |
[03:09] | 玛娅·林德尔 爸爸的小蕾丝 热爱生活 永不改变 及时行乐 | |
[03:12] | But I… | 可是我 |
[03:13] | That’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[03:14] | Well, then I’d talk to someone, | 那换我的话就会找人谈谈 |
[03:15] | because, I mean, look. | 因为 你看 |
[03:17] | “I love canning peaches best. | “我最喜欢桃子罐头 |
[03:18] | Anyone know why they stick to the side?” | 有谁知道为什么它们总黏在罐头边吗” |
[03:20] | – What on earth? – Yeah, you’re really into canning fruit. | -怎么回事 -你真的很喜欢水果罐头 |
[03:23] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[03:24] | Who’s doing this? | 是谁干的 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:27] | Yeah, you get pretty explicit. | 你的风格很十八禁 |
[03:28] | “When I go down on my girlf…” | “当我给我女朋友口交时…” |
[03:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:31] | Yeah. You have a lot of fans, too. | 没错 你有一大批粉丝 |
[03:33] | – #Wetlands. – This is… | -标签”湿地” -这是 |
[03:35] | Who’s doing this? | 谁干的 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. Do you have any enemies? | 我不知道 你和谁有仇吗 |
[03:40] | It’s the scandal. | 都是丑闻惹的祸 |
[03:42] | It’s my parents’ scandal. | 是我父母的丑闻惹的祸 |
[03:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[03:45] | – Tweet back to her. – What? | -给她回推 -什么 |
[03:47] | Yeah, see if she says anything. | 看看她会不会回复你 |
[03:48] | Maybe you can find out who she is. | 或许你能发现她到底是谁 |
[03:50] | Here, use my account. | 来 用我的账号 |
[03:51] | “I’m gay and like canning, too. | “我是同性恋 我也喜欢罐头 |
[03:54] | We should meet up.” | 我们应该见上一面” |
[03:58] | I want my eggs back. | 我想把我的卵子拿回来 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:02] | And who has them? | 被谁拿走了 |
[04:03] | The Lake Drive Fertility Clinic. | 湖道生育诊所 |
[04:07] | Laura, this is our newest partner, | 劳拉 这是我们的新晋合伙人 |
[04:09] | Diane Lockhart. | 戴安·洛哈特 |
[04:10] | Diane, this is Laura Salano, | 戴安 这位是劳拉·萨勒诺 |
[04:12] | one of our oldest clients. | 我们最老的客户之一 |
[04:13] | “Oldest”? My God, there’s got to be – a better word than that. | “最老的” 肯定有更好听的词来形容吧 |
[04:15] | First clients, sorry. | 最早的客户 不好意思 |
[04:17] | First and best. | 最早也是最好的 |
[04:19] | Oh, better. | 好多了 |
[04:21] | So when I first moved here, | 所以当我第一次来这儿时 |
[04:22] | I needed money, remember? | 我需要钱 记得吗 |
[04:24] | And some Highland Park couple gave me $20,000 for my eggs. | 有对高地公园的夫妇出价两万买我的卵子 |
[04:27] | – We drew up that contract, right? – Yes. | -合同是由我们拟定的 对吗 -没错 |
[04:29] | And I remember you said there was some boilerplate | 我记得你说过里面有些关于 |
[04:31] | in there about a reversion clause. | 返还条款的说明 |
[04:33] | If they didn’t use the eggs in a few years, um… | 如果他们几年内没用卵子 |
[04:36] | “If the intended parents’ | “如果想要植入成型胚胎 |
[04:38] | desire to gestate the resulting embryos | 有意怀孕的夫妇 |
[04:40] | to term is not completed within five years, then all ova, | 在五年限期内仍未完成者 所有卵子 |
[04:43] | henceforth known as ‘property’ will revert back to donor.” | 将归还于捐赠者 属其个人财产” |
[04:46] | Good, exactly. | 没错 就是这样 |
[04:47] | So it’s been eight years; they’re mine, right? | 所以已经八年了 它们是我的了 对吗 |
[04:49] | Yes, according to the contract. | 没错 合同是这么写的 |
[04:52] | We just need to notify them. | 我们得告知他们一下 |
[04:53] | Oh, I’ll get on it today. | 我今天就去通知他们 |
[04:55] | Are you planning to implant? | 你有植入的想法吗 |
[04:56] | I want a child. | 我想要个孩子 |
[04:58] | After last March, after this-this scare, | 从去年三月 从这次惊吓之后 |
[05:01] | I… didn’t think I’d get to this moment. | 我 之前觉得这不可能了 |
[05:03] | – And you’re well now? – Yes. | -你现在好起来了 -没错 |
[05:05] | Um, ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌 |
[05:06] | But I have a clean bill of health, | 但我现在没有健康问题了 |
[05:08] | and I just can’t get pregnant. | 我只是怀不了小孩 |
[05:10] | So these eggs, they’re my only chance. | 所以这些卵子 就是我唯一的希望 |
[05:12] | It’s just weird how your priorities change. | 只是很好奇你现在把重心转移了 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry, I sound like a tampon commercial right now. | 我很抱歉 我现在听着像卫生棉广告一样 |
[05:19] | Well, let me see what I can do. | 我会尽我所能 |
[05:20] | Thanks, Diane. | 谢谢你 戴安 |
[05:27] | So you’re expanding? | 所以你们是在扩张吗 |
[05:31] | Girl… | 天呐 |
[05:32] | Explain. | 快解释 |
[05:34] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[05:35] | That man? | 那个男的 |
[05:36] | I don’t know. Want me to find out? | 不知道 要我去弄清楚吗 |
[05:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:41] | Uh, no, wait. | 不 等等 |
[05:42] | Don’t go into Mr. Boseman’s office. | 别进博斯曼先生的办公室 |
[05:59] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:01] | Yeah, sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:09] | Mike Kresteva. | 迈克·克里斯特瓦 |
[06:11] | – You sure? – I can go back. | -你确定吗 -我可以再回去确认 |
[06:13] | No, no. | 不用 |
[06:15] | What is he doing here? | 他到这儿来做什么 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. I can ask. | 不知道 我可以问问 |
[06:18] | No, uh, Marissa, wait. | 不用 梅丽莎 等等 |
[06:20] | No… Okay. | 不 好吧 |
[06:21] | Tell Adrian I need to talk to him. | 告诉阿德里安 我得和他谈谈 |
[06:25] | Can’t seem to get him… | 看来我们没法让他… |
[06:27] | Diane needs a word with you. | 戴安要和你谈谈 |
[06:29] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[06:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:36] | Mike Kresteva. | 迈克·克里斯特瓦 |
[06:37] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿做什么 |
[06:39] | I don’t know. We hadn’t gotten that far yet. | 不知道 我们还没聊到那儿 |
[06:42] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[06:43] | One of the partners at my firm, | 我原来律所里的一个合伙人 |
[06:45] | Alicia Florrick, knew him. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克认识他 |
[06:47] | He made her life hell. | 他让她过得生不如死 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Is there some specific reason you needed to – interrupt the meeting? | 你打断我们谈话还有什么具体原因吗 |
[06:54] | Be careful, Adrian. | 小心点 阿德里安 |
[06:56] | Seriously. He’s not straight-forward. | 我是说真的 他可不坦率 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:03] | Thank you, thank you, Diane. | 谢谢你 戴安 |
[07:05] | But… | 但是 |
[07:08] | I can handle myself. | 我能应付 |
[07:14] | Want me to do something? | 要我做什么吗 |
[07:16] | Oh, yes, uh, get Lake Drive Fertility Clinic on the line. | 是的 打给湖道生育诊所 |
[07:21] | So what can I do for you, Mr. Kresteva? | 请问有何贵干 克里斯特瓦先生 |
[07:23] | Well, I was just made Special Counsel | 我刚被任命为特别法律顾问 |
[07:26] | in charge of the Department of Justice Police Accountability | 负责司法部警察问责司事务 |
[07:29] | in the 21st Century Task Force. | 隶属21世纪专案组 |
[07:32] | That’s a mouthful. | 这头衔够长的 |
[07:33] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[07:35] | And I even left out the word “Chicago.” | 我还省略了芝加哥三个字 |
[07:37] | D.O.J.P.A.T.C.T.F. | 司法部警责司21世纪专案组 |
[07:41] | have been asked for recommendations | 在寻求建议 |
[07:43] | on how to curb police brutality in Chicago. | 来约束芝加哥的警察暴力执法 |
[07:46] | Well, you could start by putting brutal cops in jail. | 你可以先把施暴的警察都关进监狱 |
[07:52] | Now, why didn’t I think of that? | 我为什么就没想到这点呢 |
[07:59] | Nothing yet? | 有回复了吗 |
[08:00] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[08:01] | Should we write again? | 是不是应该再发一条 |
[08:02] | No, we’ll sound desperate. | 不 那样会显得太饥渴了 |
[08:03] | We already suggested we meet. | 我们已经提过想见面了 |
[08:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:08] | She tweeted back. | 她回复了 |
[08:10] | – What?! – “What do you look like? #Wetlandsex” | -什么 -“你长什么样 标签’湿地之交'” |
[08:19] | What are you gonna say? | 你要怎么回 |
[08:20] | – I’ll send a photo. – What, of you? | -我要发张照片 -你的照片吗 |
[08:22] | No, I have a photo stream. | 不是 我有个照片库 |
[08:23] | No one sends photos of themselves. | 没人会发自己的照片发出去 |
[08:25] | Here’s one. | 用这张吧 |
[08:28] | Ask her to send a photo back. | 叫她发张回来 |
[08:31] | Uh, what’s the investigator’s name? | 调查员叫什么 |
[08:33] | Jay DiPersia. Want me to get him? | 杰·迪佩西亚 要我去叫他吗 |
[08:34] | Yes, and Lucca, too. | 对 再叫上卢卡 |
[08:38] | What… Marissa? | 什么 梅丽莎 |
[08:39] | You got something. | 你有新消息 |
[08:40] | That was fast. | 回得挺快 |
[08:43] | Wow, you sent an attachment too. | 你也发了附件 |
[08:45] | You’re a saucy wench. | 你是个放荡的姑娘 |
[08:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:58] | That’s me. | 照片上是我 |
[09:01] | Really? Do you know who took them? | 真的吗 你知道谁拍的吗 |
[09:04] | Diane Lockhart. | 戴安·洛哈特 |
[09:06] | Mike Kresteva. | 迈克·克里斯特瓦 |
[09:07] | Well, this feels like old times. | 这就像是以前一样 |
[09:09] | And what line are you selling today, Mike? | 你今天又是什么说辞 迈克 |
[09:11] | Why is everybody so suspicious of me? | 为什么所有人都在怀疑我 |
[09:14] | I just walked into your office, I haven’t even said anything. | 我才进你办公室 什么都还没说 |
[09:17] | So say something. | 那就快说 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | I’m on your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[09:25] | And what side is that? | 而那又是哪边 |
[09:26] | The side hoping to curb police brutality. | 约束警察暴力执法的那边 |
[09:29] | I’ve just been made special counsel. | 我被任命为特别法律顾问了 |
[09:31] | Good. Congratulations. | 不错 恭喜你 |
[09:34] | That was genuine. Any advice? | 这可有够真诚的 有建议吗 |
[09:36] | No. | 没有 |
[09:40] | Diane, I think you’ll learn that I’ve changed. | 戴安 我想你会意识到我已经变了 |
[09:44] | I’m a new person. | 我已经重新做人了 |
[09:46] | How is your son doing, Mike? | 你儿子怎么样了 迈克 |
[09:52] | Well, he, uh… passed. | 他 他去世了 |
[09:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:58] | Yeah. About a year ago. | 大概一年前的事了 |
[10:03] | Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. | 急性淋巴细胞白血病 |
[10:06] | Don’t worry, he wasn’t in pain or anything. | 别担心 他走的时候没有痛苦 |
[10:08] | And he got to graduate high school, | 他高中毕业了 |
[10:10] | which was his dream. | 那也是他的梦想 |
[10:12] | Got a diploma. | 拿到了毕业证书 |
[10:14] | It was the proudest moment of his life. | 那是他一生中最自豪的时刻 |
[10:17] | Mike, I… | 迈克 我… |
[10:20] | I’m so sorry. I-I can’t imagine. | 真是太遗憾了 我简直难以想象 |
[10:22] | All he wanted was to make the world a better place. | 他想要的 不过是让这个世界更好一些 |
[10:26] | That’s why I took this job. | 这就是我做这份工作的原因 |
[10:29] | And if we can stop police brutality cases, | 如果我们能让警察暴力执法的案件不再发生 |
[10:33] | then that’s a pretty good start, right? | 那将会是一个很好的开始 对吗 |
[10:36] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[10:38] | let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意 请你告诉我 |
[10:56] | 迈克·克里斯特瓦之子的死亡 查查网 | |
[11:11] | A problem with the fertility clinic… | 生育诊所遇上一个问题 |
[11:12] | they say they have no record | 他们说没有 |
[11:13] | of a Laura Salano ever donating there. | 劳拉·萨勒诺的捐赠记录 |
[11:27] | Diane Lockhart, please. | 戴安·洛哈特 请进 |
[11:31] | I’m, uh, not sure how we can help you, Ms. Lockhart. | 洛哈特女士 我们不确定能否帮到您 |
[11:35] | At a certain age, fertility… | 到了一定年龄之后 生育能力… |
[11:37] | I’m not here for myself. | 我不是为我自己来的 |
[11:39] | I’m here for a client. | 我是为一个客户来的 |
[11:40] | Oh. You’re an egg broker? | 你是卵子经纪人吗 |
[11:41] | No, a lawyer. | 不 我是一名律师 |
[11:43] | Uh, you used to be the Lake Drive Fertility Clinic, Doctor? | 你以前是湖道生育诊所的吧 医生 |
[11:46] | Yes, years ago. | 是的 好几年前 |
[11:47] | Actually, two years ago. | 事实上是两年前 |
[11:50] | Okay. I would call that years ago. | 好的 我还是会说好几年前 |
[11:54] | Lake Drive had financial troubles. We don’t. | 湖道在财务上遇到了麻烦 而我们没有 |
[11:56] | How may I help you again? | 再问一下 我能帮你做些什么 |
[11:58] | Uh, we called on behalf our client, Laura Salano. | 我们代表当事人劳拉·萨勒诺前来拜访 |
[12:02] | You have 12 eggs of hers in storage. | 贵所库存中有她的12个卵子 |
[12:04] | Actually, that was Lake Drive who had them in storage, | 实际上 是在我们所替代的 |
[12:07] | the fertility clinic we replaced. | 湖道生育诊所的库存里 |
[12:08] | You mean the fertility clinic in the same building, | 你说的那家诊所跟贵所在同一幢建筑里 |
[12:11] | with the same medical director… you? | 用同一个医疗主任 也就是你 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:16] | Is there anything else you might need, ma’am? | 你还需要别的什么吗 女士 |
[12:20] | The location of the eggs. | 那些卵子的地点 |
[12:22] | You see, this contract was with Lake Drive. | 合同是跟湖道签的 |
[12:25] | It was voided the day Lake Drive closed its doors. | 自湖道关门之日起就无效了 |
[12:28] | No, sir. This contract required that you contact our client | 不 先生 这合同要求如果你们关门停业 |
[12:31] | if ever you were to close your doors. | 要事先联系我们的当事人 |
[12:33] | Well, the eggs are gone. | 那些卵子都已经不在了 |
[12:34] | We flushed out the system when we reopened. | 我们重新开业的时候清理了整个系统 |
[12:37] | Then you can expect our filing. | 那你就等着我们的传票吧 |
[12:40] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wai… We did nothing wrong here. | 等等 等等 我们没做错什么 |
[12:42] | You’re welcome to sue Lake Drive, but not us. | 你可以随便告湖道 但不能告我们 |
[12:45] | No, we will be suing you, personally, Doctor. | 不 我们起诉你 针对个人起诉 医生 |
[12:48] | You are in charge of a clinic | 你掌管一家设施相同 |
[12:49] | with the same facilities and same director? | 医疗主任相同的诊所 |
[12:53] | My guess is you don’t want the secretary of state’s office | 我猜你是不想让州政府办公室 |
[12:56] | looking closely into a fraudulent transfer. | 好好查查欺诈转移 |
[13:03] | Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等下 |
[13:09] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[13:11] | Salano. | 萨勒诺 |
[13:13] | 卵子捐赠给芝加哥理工大学 基因研究实验室(人道主义) | |
[13:14] | Okay. | 找到了 |
[13:15] | They were sent to Chicago Poly-Tech | 出于人道主义原因 那些卵子被送到了 |
[13:17] | for humanitarian reasons. | 芝加哥理工大学 |
[13:21] | You’re saying the ovum ended up here by mistake? | 你是因为失误 卵子到这来了 |
[13:23] | – Yes, from Lake Drive. – Pardon? | -是的 湖道送过来的 -你说啥 |
[13:26] | Uh, from Lake Drive Fertility. | 从湖道生育诊所送过来的 |
[13:28] | It was donated accidentally. | 是意外捐赠的 |
[13:31] | Ah. And you want to know where they are. | 你想知道它们现在在哪里 |
[13:32] | Well, let’s see. | 查查吧 |
[13:35] | Yes, they were transferred to our stem cell research lab. | 是的 它们送到我们的干细胞研究实验室了 |
[13:38] | Good. Where is that? | 很好 实验室在哪儿 |
[13:40] | – Where is that? – Oh, you won’t find them still there. | -实验室在哪 -你在那里是找不到它们的 |
[13:43] | No, they’ve already been fertilized and D&Ded. | 他们已经受精了并且丢销了 |
[13:45] | D&Ded? | 丢销 |
[13:46] | Yeah, discarded and destroyed. | 是的 丢弃并销毁 |
[13:49] | All 11 of them. | 11个全都是 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:54] | Wait, there were 12. | 等等 应该有12个 |
[13:55] | No, 11, there were 11… | 不 11个 一共11个 |
[13:57] | No, there were 12 donated. | 不 一共捐了12个 |
[13:59] | Where is the 12th egg? | 第12个卵子在哪里 |
[14:04] | Ah, it’s marked “Confidential.” | 被标为”保密”了 |
[14:06] | What? What is? | 什么 什么保密 |
[14:08] | The egg. | 卵子 |
[14:09] | Can you understand what I’m saying? | 你能明白我说的话吗 |
[14:10] | Sometimes I find it difficult to hear myself. | 有时候我自己都听不清我自己说什么 |
[14:13] | No, I can hear you. | 不 我能听清 |
[14:14] | But you’re a public institution, Doctor; | 可是你们是公共机构啊 医生 |
[14:16] | why is it marked confidential? | 为什么会标为保密呢 |
[14:20] | No, it doesn’t look like rain. | 不 看上去不像下雨的样子 |
[14:23] | So, one of my eggs still exists, | 所以 我的卵子有一个还在 |
[14:24] | but we don’t know where? | 但是我们不知道在哪里 |
[14:26] | Yes, it was listed as confidential. | 是的 它被列为保密内容了 |
[14:28] | – But none of the others were? – No. | -但是其他的都没了 -是的 |
[14:30] | Why would they keep one egg hidden? | 他们为什么要藏起来一个 |
[14:33] | Patient confidentiality? | 病人隐私 |
[14:37] | Do any of the Poly-Tech researchers see patients? | 理工大学里的研究员有没有给患者治疗的 |
[14:42] | I can’t tell you. It’s listed as confidential. | 我不能告诉你 那被列为保密信息了 |
[14:45] | Can you at least tell us | 你能不能至少告诉我们 |
[14:46] | which teaching doctors see patients? | 哪些带教医生接诊患者 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:50] | Can you tell us which doctors see patients? | 你能告诉我们哪些医生接诊患者吗 |
[14:52] | Oh, thank you, | 谢谢你们 |
[14:53] | but it’s not lunchtime yet. | 但是还没到午饭时间呢 |
[14:56] | Do you know we’re lawyers, Doctor? | 你知道我们是律师吗 医生 |
[14:58] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[14:59] | Do you know that we’re lawyers? | 你知道我们是律师吗 |
[15:05] | Never mind. Thanks for your help. | 没什么 感谢你的帮助 |
[15:07] | October. | 十月 |
[15:16] | 芝加哥理工大学 人类基因研究院 理查德·诺伍德 人类基因组研究 | |
[15:17] | The ovum that you have, Dr. Norwood, | 诺伍德医生 你所拥有的一颗卵子 |
[15:20] | it belongs to our client, and she wants it back. | 是归我们的客户所有 现在她想把它要回来 |
[15:23] | What’s your evidence of that? | 你们有什么证据 |
[15:25] | This contract. | 这份合同 |
[15:26] | This acknowledgement of the transfer of 12 eggs from Lake Drive. | 这上面承认了湖道接收了12颗卵子 |
[15:30] | The Genome labs acknowledgement | 基因组实验室承认了他们将其中一颗 |
[15:31] | that they transferred one egg to you. | 转到了你这里 |
[15:33] | And why do you want the ovum? | 你们要这颗卵子干什么 |
[15:35] | She needs her egg back to fertilize it. | 她需要她的卵子怀孕 |
[15:38] | Regrettably, here’s the problem… | 很遗憾 这恐怕… |
[15:39] | You’ve already destroyed it? | 你已经把卵子摧毁了 |
[15:41] | No, we’ve already fertilized it. | 不 我们已经让它受精了 |
[15:48] | One more smile. | 再笑一下 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | One more smile. | 再笑一下 |
[15:53] | Look at Mom. | 看着妈妈 |
[15:55] | Just one more smile. | 再笑一下 |
[15:56] | Tell me if you need me to say anything, | 如果要我说话就尽管开口 |
[15:58] | because I could just stand here being intimidating, | 因为我站在一旁就很能吓唬人 |
[16:00] | you know, frowning like this. | 像这样皱着眉头 |
[16:01] | Great. That’s great. Now, keep smiling. | 很好 很好 保持微笑 |
[16:04] | Look at me. Just turn your head a little bit to the left. | 看着我 头稍微向左偏一点 |
[16:11] | Just give me a second. I’ll be right back. | 等我一下 马上就回来 |
[16:15] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:16] | I want you to stop harassing me. | 你不要再骚扰我了 |
[16:18] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[16:19] | – You came into my shop. – Stop pretending, Ted. | -你们进了我的店 -别装了 泰德 |
[16:22] | It has your photographs, | 那上面有你拍的照片 |
[16:23] | the photographs I let you take of me. | 我让你拍的我的照片 |
[16:25] | You linked them to… | 你把照片放到了… |
[16:26] | Okay, Maia, I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, | 好吧 玛娅 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:28] | but why don’t you make an appointment… | 要不你先预约一下… |
[16:30] | She wants to talk to you now. | 她想现在和你谈谈 |
[16:34] | So this is your new girlfriend? | 这是你的新女友吗 |
[16:35] | No, but that shouldn’t matter. | 不是 但这没关系 |
[16:37] | I mean, I’m not gay, but I could be. | 我不是拉拉 但我也可以是 |
[16:39] | It’s harassment, Ted. | 这是骚扰 泰德 |
[16:41] | I’m a lawyer, and I could sue you for everything you have. | 我是律师 我可以告得你倾家荡产 |
[16:43] | Oh, you mean all of this? | 你是说这些吗 |
[16:45] | It was four years ago. Get over it. | 我们的事已经过去四年了 放手吧 |
[16:47] | I am over it; I met someone, | 我已经放手了 我认识了别人 |
[16:49] | so whatever it is that you think that I’m doing… | 不管你觉得我现在是在干什么… |
[16:54] | You’re the only one who had these photos, Ted. | 这些照片只有你有 泰德 |
[16:57] | It’s a Twitterbot. | 这是推特机器人发的 |
[16:58] | – Oh, Jesus. – I got it up and running two years ago. | -天啊 -我两年前放上去的 |
[17:01] | It’s just getting attention now because of the Ponzi scheme. | 只不过现在因为庞氏骗局才有人关注 |
[17:04] | What’s a Twitterbot? | 什么是推特机器人 |
[17:05] | It’s a program that imitates a Twitter feed. | 一个可以生成推特消息的程序 |
[17:07] | That’s why the interest in canning fruit? | 为什么是对水果罐头感兴趣 |
[17:09] | It’s programed to take on characteristics of hobbyists sites. | 它被设定表现出某种有特殊癖好的人的特性 |
[17:12] | Adds personality. | 增添点个性 |
[17:13] | Okay, so turn it off. | 好吧 关掉它 |
[17:15] | If you invented this bot, turn it off. | 如果是你发明了这个机器人 把它关掉 |
[17:17] | If I try to kill it, it’ll just duplicate itself. | 如果我关闭了 它也会自我复制 |
[17:23] | It’s pretending to be me. | 它在假扮我 |
[17:24] | So just ignore it. | 别理它就行了 |
[17:28] | You’re an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[17:28] | Hey, you’re the one who broke up with me. | 是你把我甩了 |
[17:30] | Tell your girlfriend to fix it. | 要你女朋友去解决吧 |
[17:36] | It’s very adult, Maia… it’s very adult! | 这样很成熟 玛娅 非常成熟 |
[17:38] | Yeah, my girlfriend’s pretty tough. | 是啊 我女朋友可不是好惹的 |
[17:46] | Ms. Lockhart. Ms. Rindell. | 洛哈特女士 林德尔女士 |
[17:49] | – Yes? – Yes? | -什么事 -什么事 |
[17:50] | You’ve been served. | 你们被传唤了 |
[17:51] | – Somebody here for me? – Mr. Boseman. | -有人找我吗 -博斯曼先生 |
[17:54] | – Yeah? – You’ve been served. | -什么事 -你被传唤了 |
[17:56] | Come on, you kidding me? | 不是吧 逗我呢 |
[17:57] | – By who? – Kresteva. | -谁传唤我们的 -克里斯特瓦 |
[17:58] | And can one of you point me in the direction | 你们能告诉我卢卡·奎恩女士 |
[18:00] | of a Ms. Lucca Quinn? | 在哪里吗 |
[18:07] | Good luck with the grand jury. | 祝你们在大陪审团前好运 |
[18:21] | – How long do you want me to say? – 20 minutes. | -你要我说多久 -20分钟 |
[18:23] | You got a backup. | 说还有个非现做的 |
[18:25] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[18:27] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[18:32] | Eight-ouncer, Mike, extra onions. | 来个八盎司的汉堡 多加洋葱 |
[18:34] | How long you got? | 你有多少时间 |
[18:35] | 15. Judge is not happy. | 15分钟 法官今天心情不好 |
[18:37] | It’ll take 20. I got a backup. | 做这个要20分钟 还有个非现做的 |
[18:39] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[18:40] | Hey, it’s not justice, it’s burgers; they take time. | 这不是法律 是汉堡 做汉堡需要时间 |
[18:49] | Extra onions, peppers? | 多加洋葱和胡椒 |
[18:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:51] | Forget it, Mike. | 算了 迈克 |
[18:53] | So, what, you’ve been waiting in here all day for me to come in? | 你在这等了我一整天吗 |
[18:55] | Yep, your charm is that irresistible. | 是 你的魅力无人能挡 |
[18:59] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我在想什么吗 |
[19:00] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待想知道 |
[19:01] | I think you couldn’t wait to see me again, | 我觉得你迫不及待要在见我一面 |
[19:03] | and that’s why the burger’s already cut in half. | 所以你的汉堡已经切成两半了 |
[19:05] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[19:06] | This is a bad habit, isn’t it? | 这可真是个坏习惯 你说呢 |
[19:08] | You teasing me, | 你挑逗我 |
[19:10] | me grinning and teasing you back? | 我笑一笑 再挑逗回去 |
[19:12] | It’s easy. | 很容易 |
[19:13] | As opposed to? | 那什么不容易 |
[19:15] | The truth? | 实话 |
[19:17] | This should be interesting. Go. | 有点意思 继续 |
[19:25] | Last year, I went to see a, uh, therapist. | 去年 我看了心理医生 |
[19:29] | Dr. Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特医生 |
[19:30] | My problem was that my relationships never lasted | 因为我恋爱从来不会超过 |
[19:33] | more than three weeks. | 三个星期 |
[19:35] | I wanted to know if the problem was me or them. | 我想知道是我的问题还是她们的问题 |
[19:38] | Oh, it has to be them. | 那肯定是她们的了 |
[19:39] | Well, Dr. Gilbert said that the ease of my life | 吉尔伯特医生说因为我的生活太过轻松 |
[19:43] | had made me treat things superficially, | 导致我总是浅尝辄止 |
[19:46] | and that what I needed to do was refrain | 所以我需要从我最爱的东西开始 |
[19:49] | from the thing that I loved the most | 控制我自己 |
[19:52] | for a full year. | 保持一整年 |
[19:55] | God, this is such shit. | 真是胡扯 |
[19:56] | No, every word I’m telling you is the truth. | 不 我说的每个字都是真的 |
[19:58] | At 8:30 p.m., on March 14th, | 三月十四日 晚上八点半 |
[20:02] | the year will be up. | 这一年就结束了 |
[20:04] | And you’re looking for someone | 所以你在找一个 |
[20:05] | to share this deep experience with you? | 和你分享这段深刻经历的人 |
[20:08] | Yeah. Laugh if you will, | 没错 你尽管笑吧 |
[20:10] | but I need a woman | 我需要一个女人 |
[20:13] | who is able to enjoy what I have… | 会喜欢我所… |
[20:16] | Someone to share your bed with, | 一个能分享你的床 |
[20:17] | someone to show you the true meaning of love? | 让你知道真爱的意义的人吗 |
[20:20] | No, God, no. | 不 天哪 才不要 |
[20:21] | No, I’m looking for someone to share a milkshake | 我在找一个可以在斯库特蛋奶冻店里 |
[20:23] | at Scooter’s Frozen Custard. | 和我分享奶昔的人 |
[20:25] | No, been a very long, hard year. | 这一年绝对很难熬 |
[20:27] | God, they are good. | 那家店的奶昔真是绝了 |
[20:30] | Sex is transient, but a Boston Shake… | 性不过一时欢愉 但波士顿风味奶昔… |
[20:32] | Okay, am I being invited? | 所以你是邀请我吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[20:36] | Next Tuesday. | 下周二 |
[20:38] | Afterwards we could have sex. | 然后我们就可以来一炮了 |
[20:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:47] | It’s a subpoena | 这是 |
[20:48] | authorized by the D.O.J. for me and my firm. | 司法部给我和律所发的传票 |
[20:52] | So is this why you came in here today? | 你今天来就是为了这个 |
[20:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:55] | As fascinating as I find you, Colin, | 科林 我找你 |
[20:57] | I need to know what Mike Kresteva’s up to. | 就是想知道迈克·克里斯特瓦的目的 |
[21:00] | This is from Kresteva? | 克里斯特瓦搞的 |
[21:01] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[21:02] | Well, he was just given the police brutality study. | 他刚被分配负责警察暴力相关的案件 |
[21:04] | Yes. So why is he after us? | 我知道 但他为什么盯上我们 |
[21:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:09] | I’ll check it out. | 我会查清楚的 |
[21:11] | Thanks for the burger. | 谢谢你的汉堡 |
[21:12] | You’re welcome. | 不用 |
[21:14] | You sold me out, Mike. | 你出卖我 迈克 |
[21:16] | Okay, I think I helped here. | 我想我帮上忙了 |
[21:18] | – With the Twitter account? – Yeah. | -那个推特账号吗 -是的 |
[21:20] | Was that the first time you ever slapped anyone? | 刚才是你第一次扇别人耳光吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I guess it was. | 大概是吧 |
[21:24] | Anyway, I contacted Twitter and told them | 我联系了推特管理员 告诉他们 |
[21:26] | it was a Twitterbot imitating you, | 是推特机器人在冒充你 |
[21:27] | and they froze it until they review it. | 他们冻结了那个账户 之后会再核实身份 |
[21:30] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[21:30] | I didn’t even realize you could do that. | 我都没想到还有这个办法 |
[21:32] | I didn’t either. | 我也是 |
[21:35] | The, uh, problem, Laura, is… | 劳拉 问题是… |
[21:38] | the last remaining ova has already been fertilized. | 仅剩的卵子也已经受精了 |
[21:42] | By who? | 是谁 |
[21:43] | That’s the question. | 这就是问题所在 |
[21:45] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[21:46] | We located it at Chicago Poly-Tech, | 我们查出它被存放在芝加哥理工大学的 |
[21:49] | in the genetics lab, | 遗传学实验室 |
[21:50] | and we’re bringing them to court. | 我们会将他们告上法庭 |
[21:52] | There might be a good case here, but… | 这个案子是不错 不过… |
[21:54] | do you want to fight it? | 你想为此打官司吗 |
[21:57] | Knowing that you won’t be able to choose the genetic father. | 毕竟你知道孩子的生父已无从选择 |
[22:01] | Your ova has already been fertilized by someone. | 你的卵子也已被他受精 |
[22:05] | Someone you may have to fight. | 一个你可能与之对簿公堂的人 |
[22:13] | What a load of shit. | 搞什么鬼 |
[22:14] | Ms. Hoff, always good to see you. | 霍夫女士 每次见面都这么愉快 |
[22:15] | She really doesn’t care who the father is? | 她真的不在乎父亲是谁吗 |
[22:17] | Laura, this should be between the lawyers. | 劳拉 让律师处理 |
[22:21] | My guess is you’re representing the family? | 我猜你是代表整个家庭咯 |
[22:23] | Mm, I’m representing the owners of the fertilized embryo. | 我代表受精卵的拥有者 |
[22:25] | No, you’re representing the co-owner | 不 你只代表这颗受精卵的 |
[22:27] | of the fertilized embryo. | 共同拥有者之一 |
[22:29] | We are representing the other co-owner. | 我们则代表另一位 |
[22:30] | She abandoned ownership when she sold her eggs. | 她卖出卵子的那一刻就已经放弃了所有权 |
[22:32] | Contractually, she retained ownership. | 但有合同为证 她保留了所有权 |
[22:34] | My clients knew nothing of that contract. | 我的客户对那份合同完全不知情 |
[22:36] | That doesn’t negate that contract. | 但这也否认不了合同的存在 |
[22:37] | As far as my clients are concerned, it does. | 对于我的客户而言 就是如此 |
[22:39] | Your beef is with whoever voided the contract… | 你应该去告致使合同无效的人… |
[22:41] | Everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, yeah, I just want to see who the dad is. | 没事 我只想看看父亲是谁 |
[22:46] | He’ll be on the other side, right? | 他会坐在被告席对吗 |
[22:49] | I think so. | 是的 |
[22:52] | The next person through those doors | 下一个进那扇门的人 |
[22:54] | will be the father of my child. | 就是我孩子的父亲 |
[23:01] | The next male through those doors will be the father of my child. | 下一个进那扇门的男性就是我孩子的父亲 |
[23:05] | My client is willing to pay | 我的客户会支付 |
[23:06] | – for you to find another egg donor. – How gracious. | -你们寻找另一位卵子捐赠者的费用 -真大方 |
[23:09] | – They are happy with this one. – Oh, come on. | -他们对现在这个就很满意 -拜托 |
[23:11] | They have other opportunities. She just has this one egg. | 他们还有其他机会 而她只有这一个卵子了 |
[23:14] | Your client can fertilize a lot of eggs. | 你的委托人尚可以让很多卵子受精 |
[23:16] | And we’re willing to offer $18,500 | 而且我们愿意支付18500美元 |
[23:18] | to pay for another egg donor. | 给其他卵子捐赠者 |
[23:20] | This family has spent years looking for a donor. | 这家人花了很多年时间才找到一位适格捐赠者 |
[23:22] | And we will pay for them to find another. | 我们会付钱让他们去找另一位的 |
[23:24] | Why does this one matter? | 为什么一定要是这一个呢 |
[23:33] | What do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[23:34] | I think that’s the father to my baby. | 我觉得那就是我孩子的父亲 |
[23:37] | Do you want to keep fighting? | 这场官司你想继续打下去吗 |
[23:39] | There’s a kid I plan to raise and send to college. | 我打算抚养一个孩子并送他去上大学 |
[23:42] | 18 years from now, he or she will be mine. | 18年后 他或者她会是我的孩子 |
[23:44] | I don’t see anybody else raising him. | 我才是抚养他长大成人的最佳人选 |
[23:46] | Good. That’s what we need to hear. | 很好 我们就需要你这个决心 |
[23:48] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[23:49] | Let’s all take our seats please. | 请各位就坐 |
[23:52] | I’ve read your briefs. | 我读过你们的案情陈述了 |
[23:55] | I know there’s a lot of passion… | 我知道双方对此案热情都很高 |
[24:10] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看下你的手机 |
[24:12] | It’s… it’s not my phone, Your Honor. | 不是我的手机 法官阁下 |
[24:14] | It’s, uh… it’s this watch. | 是这块表 |
[24:17] | Let me see it. | 让我看一下 |
[24:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[24:21] | It’s just a… just a… | 这只是个 |
[24:24] | Oh, sh… Your Honor? | 该… 法官阁下 |
[24:26] | The, uh, plaintiff would like | 原告希望 |
[24:29] | an emergency injunction against implantation? | 对本案的卵子植入手术施行紧急禁止是吗 |
[24:32] | Yes, Your Honor. There is some question about the ownership. | 是的 法官阁下 卵子的所有权上有争议 |
[24:34] | The plaintiff relinquished ownership | 原告在以两万美元售出 |
[24:35] | when she sold her ova for $20,000. | 她的卵子之时就已经放弃了所有权 |
[24:38] | No, she has contractual control | 不 她在卵子售出五年后拥有 |
[24:40] | after five years. | 契约处置权 |
[24:41] | My clients knew nothing about that contract. | 我的委托人对那份合同毫不知情 |
[24:43] | If the plaintiff had loaned her car to a third party, | 如果原告把她的车抵押给了第三方 |
[24:46] | and that third party sold the car to us, | 而第三方把这辆车卖给了我们 |
[24:48] | the plaintiff’s disagreement | 那么原告所提出的任何争议 |
[24:49] | is with the third party, not with us. | 都应针对那个第三方 而不是我们 |
[24:51] | It’s not a car, | 我们讨论的不是车 |
[24:52] | Your Honor, this is an embryo. | 法官阁下 这是一枚胚胎 |
[24:53] | An embryo that is co-owned by two parents. | 一枚双亲共同拥有的胚胎 |
[24:56] | Not two parents. That personalizes… | 并不是双亲 那使其个人化了 |
[24:58] | My client’s DNA… | 我的委托人的DNA |
[24:59] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[25:01] | I will grant a temporary injunction against implantation | 我将批准一份针对这项手术施行的 |
[25:04] | merely to give both of you time to present evidence. | 临时紧急禁止令以便让双方有时间呈上证据 |
[25:07] | – Please return tomorrow ready to… – Your Honor, | -请准备好证据于明天回到 -法官阁下 |
[25:09] | my clients have a… trip planned to England next week. | 我的委托人已经计划于下周前往英国 |
[25:13] | If this matters to them, they’ll stay. | 如果这案子对他们很重要 他们会留下来的 |
[25:15] | Adjourned. | 休庭 |
[25:16] | Excuse me. Your Honor, can I have my watch back? | 抱歉 法官阁下 我能把手表拿回来了吗 |
[25:43] | Hi. | 喂 |
[25:43] | Hi. It’s Yesha. | 喂 是我 叶莎 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I just read an article. | 是这样的 我刚读到一篇文章 |
[25:47] | Are you about to get fired? | 你是要被律所解雇了吗 |
[25:50] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:50] | There’s an article on American News insisting | 「美国新闻」上有篇文章坚称 |
[25:53] | that you are being fired from your law firm. | 你被你的律所开除了 |
[25:55] | What?! No! Wh-Why? | 什么 没有 为什么这么说 |
[25:58] | Okay, it says that your accusations of anti-gay bias | 上面写着你对反同性恋偏见提出的指责 |
[26:00] | have angered your bosses. | 激怒了你的上司 |
[26:04] | Wait. Hold on. | 等下 等等 |
[26:07] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[26:10] | Am I being fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[26:12] | What? | 什么 |
[26:13] | Am I being fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[26:15] | I barely even know who you are. | 我甚至都不知道你是谁 |
[26:17] | So I’m not? | 所以我没被解雇吗 |
[26:19] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[26:20] | Go. | 走吧 |
[26:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:25] | It’s a lie. I’m not being fired. | 是个谎言 我没有被解雇 |
[26:27] | I just got a new Google alert. | 我刚又收到个新谷歌快讯 |
[26:29] | It says that you just bought $350,000 in jewelry. | 上面说你刚花了35万购买珠宝 |
[26:32] | What?! What?! | 什么 |
[26:34] | It’s my ex-boyfriend. He’s at it again. | 是我前男友干的 他又开始了 |
[26:37] | Diane. Hi. | 戴安 你好 |
[26:39] | – Hello. – Thank you for appearing | -你好 -感谢你出席 |
[26:41] | in front of our grand jury today. | 今天的大陪审团问询 |
[26:43] | No thanks are necessary. | 不必谢我 |
[26:44] | I was subpoenaed. | 我是被传唤的 |
[26:46] | – I had no choice. – Well, | -我别无选择 -总之 |
[26:47] | thank you, anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[26:49] | Did I visit your office yesterday? | 我昨天是否去过你办公室 |
[26:51] | – You did. – Did I ask you about | -是的 -我是否有问你 |
[26:54] | police brutality cases in Chicago? | 关于芝加哥警察暴力执法案件的事宜 |
[26:57] | You did. | 问了 |
[26:58] | And did I ask you for suggestions | 那我是否有问你关于 |
[27:00] | on how to address this issue? | 如何解决这一问题的建议 |
[27:02] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你问了 |
[27:03] | And you chose not to answer. | 而你选择不予回答 |
[27:06] | I wasn’t certain of your motives. | 我不确定你的动机 |
[27:09] | My… | 我的 |
[27:11] | What could be wrong with my motives? | 我的动机能有什么不对 |
[27:14] | I think you tend to lie. | 我觉得你经常撒谎 |
[27:19] | Your firm makes a lot of money on these police brutality cases. | 你们律所靠警察暴力执法案件赚了很多钱 |
[27:24] | Is that a question? | 这是提问吗 |
[27:25] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[27:28] | Define “A lot of money.” | “很多钱”是多少 |
[27:30] | 30% of its annual income. | 占你们律所年收入的百分之三十 |
[27:34] | Well, I’m new to the firm. | 我刚入职 |
[27:35] | I think it’s best that you ask Mr. Boseman. | 这种事情你还是问博斯曼先生比较好 |
[27:38] | When I asked you about your firm’s attitude | 当我问你 你们律所如何看待 |
[27:41] | about police brutality, | 警察暴力执法时 |
[27:43] | did you not say that the problem was | 你是不是说问题在于 |
[27:45] | the people of Cook County hated African-Americans? | 库克县人民仇视非裔美国人 |
[27:56] | Would you like me to repeat the question? | 需要我把问题复述一遍吗 |
[28:00] | No. | 不 |
[28:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:06] | When I asked you | 当我问你 |
[28:07] | if your firm’s motives were pure, did you not say | 你们律所动机是否纯正时 你是不是说 |
[28:12] | the problem is that Cook County hated African-Americans | 问题在于库克县人民仇视非裔美国人 |
[28:16] | and treated black lives carelessly? | 且随意看待黑人生命 |
[28:19] | No. | 没有 |
[28:20] | You did not say that? | 你没说过吗 |
[28:22] | No, I said nothing like it. | 没有 我从未说过这样的话 |
[28:23] | Are you saying that my notes from our meeting are incorrect? | 你的意思是我的会议记录并不正确吗 |
[28:26] | Your notes on our meeting are bizarrely incorrect. | 你的会议记录错得一塌糊涂 |
[28:29] | Well, would you be kind enough to show me | 那你能告诉我这上面 |
[28:31] | where I was mistaken? | 哪里写错了 |
[28:41] | Well, you came into my office, | 你走进我的办公室 |
[28:43] | you explained the nature of your task force, | 谈了谈设立你们专案组的性质 |
[28:46] | we spoke about your son, and that was it. | 又说了你儿子的事情 然后就没了 |
[28:49] | I don’t know where you got this quote, | 我不清楚你是从哪里弄来的记录 |
[28:51] | but there’s not a single word of it | 但你说的 没有一个字 |
[28:52] | that is accurate. | 是准确的 |
[28:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:01] | And we spoke about my son? | 我们有谈到我儿子吗 |
[29:03] | Why would we speak about my son? | 为什么会谈到我儿子 |
[29:05] | I asked you how he was. | 我问他近况如何 |
[29:07] | My son who died? | 我那已经去世的儿子 |
[29:09] | You… asked me how he was? | 你…居然问他近况如何 |
[29:15] | Yes. I didn’t know that he had passed. | 是的 我不知道他已经过世了 |
[29:25] | How long was I in your office? | 我在你办公室呆了多久 |
[29:29] | Six minutes, approximately. | 大概有六分钟 |
[29:31] | And you’re saying that I spent the majority of that time | 你是说我把这其中的大部分时间 |
[29:36] | talking about my son? | 都用来谈我儿子 |
[29:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:40] | Yes. | 真的 |
[29:52] | He’s setting us up. | 他在给我们下套 |
[29:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:59] | He wants to reduce the number of police brutality cases, | 他想要减少警察暴力执法案件的数量 |
[30:01] | but not by reducing police brutality… | 但不是通过减少警察施暴 |
[30:03] | by reducing the number of cases. | 而是减少立案的数量 |
[30:06] | He wants to reduce us? | 他想让我们无法起诉 |
[30:08] | But he can’t, can he? | 但这不可能 不是吗 |
[30:12] | What does your AUSA say? | 你那个助理联邦检察官怎么说 |
[30:18] | Yeah, he lies. | 他的确会说谎 |
[30:20] | Does your boss know that? | 你上司知道吗 |
[30:22] | Well, everyone lies. | 所有人都会说谎 |
[30:25] | But Kresteva is lying about us. | 但克里斯特瓦是对我们的事说谎 |
[30:27] | He’s saying we said things that we didn’t. | 他把子虚乌有的罪名强加给我们 |
[30:31] | All right, here’s what I can do. | 好吧 我只能这样帮你 |
[30:33] | I could argue your case to the assistant attorney general, | 我能帮你和助理总检察长威尔伯·丁肯 |
[30:35] | Wilbur Dincon. | 说一下这件事 |
[30:37] | He controls Kresteva’s agenda. | 他掌控克里斯特瓦的日程 |
[30:40] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[30:41] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:46] | You’re being nice. | 你太善良了 |
[30:47] | Well, I’m drinking. | 我正喝着酒 |
[30:49] | I’m nice when I drink. | 我喝酒时就善良 |
[30:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:52] | I’m mean. | 我可坏了 |
[30:57] | You want to go back to my place? | 要来我家吗 |
[31:01] | – No. – Why? | -不要 -为什么 |
[31:03] | That would make this seem like a quid pro quo, | 这看起来会像是在做交易 |
[31:05] | and you don’t want that. | 你不会希望变成那样的 |
[31:08] | – Why don’t I want that? – Because, | -为什么啊 -因为 |
[31:10] | for the first time, you seem like a good guy. | 这是我第一次觉得你是个好人 |
[31:12] | Don’t ruin it. | 别毁了它 |
[31:16] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[31:18] | we have a date for a milkshake. | 这也算一次奶昔之约了 |
[31:24] | Fuck, I hate being a good guy. | 该死 真不想当好人 |
[31:33] | You may continue. | 可以继续了 |
[31:33] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官阁下 |
[31:35] | Dr. Norwood, let’s turn to this embryo. | 诺伍德医生 我们来谈谈这个胚胎 |
[31:40] | Excuse me, Your Honor. | 请稍等 法官阁下 |
[31:42] | Norwood is going to England next week, too. | 诺伍德下周也要去英国 |
[31:44] | Just like the Haights. | 跟海特一家一样 |
[31:48] | Counselor, do you have something more for this witness? | 律师 你还有什么要问这名证人的吗 |
[31:51] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[31:52] | Are you traveling to England next week, Dr. Norwood? | 你下周是不是要去英国 诺伍德医生 |
[31:56] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[31:56] | Are the doctor’s travel arrangements really necessary? | 问医生的个人行程有那么重要吗 |
[32:00] | I don’t know. Are they? | 我不知道 重要吗 |
[32:02] | – They are, Your Honor. – They are. | -重要 法官阁下 -重要 |
[32:04] | Are you going to England to implant | 你去英国 是要把这个胚胎 |
[32:06] | this embryo into Mrs. Haight? | 植入海特女士体内吗 |
[32:11] | – Yes. – And why in England? | -是的 -为什么是在英国 |
[32:13] | Why not in America? | 而不是在美国 |
[32:14] | Well, it’s a procedure that’s approved of in England. | 英国批准这种手术的实施 |
[32:16] | So this is a procedure that is illegal in America? | 所以这一手术在美国属非法吗 |
[32:20] | I wouldn’t put it that way. | 话倒不至于这么说 |
[32:22] | What way would you put it? | 那你会怎么说呢 |
[32:24] | It’s not approved of in America. | 在美国还没有获批 |
[32:26] | Okay, well, why don’t you explain this procedure. | 好 你不如详细解释一下这个手术吧 |
[32:31] | Mrs. Haight has the genetic marker for Leigh syndrome. | 海特夫人携带亚急性坏死性脑脊髓病遗传标记 |
[32:34] | It’s a severe neurological disorder that results | 这是一种会导致新生儿死亡的 |
[32:37] | in the death of the child. | 严重的神经障碍疾病 |
[32:39] | The procedure considered permissible in England | 英国允许实施的治疗方法 |
[32:40] | is called mitochondrial DNA replacement. | 叫做DNA线粒体替换法 |
[32:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:44] | And, please, explain it to me like | 请用最简单平实的语言 |
[32:47] | I’m an eight-year-old. | 解释给我听 |
[32:49] | Ms. Salano’s embryo | 萨勒诺女士的胚胎 |
[32:51] | has no trace of Leigh’s syndrome; it’s clean. | 没有亚急性坏死性脑脊髓病的迹象 很健康 |
[32:54] | We take genes from that embryo | 我们从她的胚胎中提取基因 |
[32:57] | and place those genes in a new fertilized egg… | 再把那些基因植入新的受精卵 |
[33:00] | the embryo belonging to Mrs. Haight. | 这个胚胎是海特夫人的 |
[33:02] | In that way, Mrs. Haight has an embryo | 这样海特夫人就有了一枚没有 |
[33:03] | without Leigh’s syndrome. | 亚急性坏死性脑脊髓病的胚胎 |
[33:05] | What happens with the first embryo? | 那第一个胚胎会怎样 |
[33:08] | That one, Ms. Salano’s embryo, | 萨勒诺女士的胚胎 |
[33:10] | is used for its genetic contribution, that’s all. | 会做出遗传贡献 就是这样 |
[33:13] | Then it’s destroyed? | 然后它就被毁掉了 |
[33:14] | It’s not destroyed. It’s no longer viable. | 它没有被毁掉 而是无法再用于生育了 |
[33:16] | They don’t want my baby. | 他们不想要我的孩子 |
[33:17] | They just want to use some of my genes | 只是想用我的一部分基因 |
[33:19] | to make their baby whole? | 来使他们的孩子健康完整 |
[33:19] | Please, ma’am, let your lawyers ask the questions. | 女士 请让你的律师来质询 |
[33:22] | Can you answer her question, Doctor? | 你可以回答她的问题吗 医生 |
[33:23] | It’s not a question of this baby or that. | 问题不在于是谁的孩子 |
[33:26] | Everything is a potentiality at this point. | 当下的一切都只是可能性 |
[33:29] | The Haights’ potential embryo needs to be made whole | 海特夫妇的潜在胚胎需要植入 |
[33:31] | with the genetic material from this other embryo. | 另一枚胚胎的遗传物质 才是完整的 |
[33:33] | So you would destroy Laura’s chance of creating life | 所以你们通过拿走她的胚胎 攫取基因 |
[33:35] | by taking her embryo and raiding it for its genes? | 剥夺了劳拉孕育生命的机会 |
[33:40] | I don’t like the word “Raiding.” | 我不喜欢”攫取”这个词 |
[33:41] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[33:43] | We are in some very odd areas of contract law now. | 我们现在讨论的内容是合同法的特殊领域 |
[33:47] | No, this is about life, Your Honor. | 不 这事关生命 法官阁下 |
[33:49] | Actually, no. | 事实上并不是 |
[33:50] | The existing embryo is property. | 现存的胚胎是财产 |
[33:52] | The only question is: | 唯一的问题就是 |
[33:54] | who does it belong to? | 它的所有权属于谁 |
[33:56] | Does Ms. Solano own it or Mr. Haight? | 是萨勒诺女士还是海特先生 |
[33:59] | You bring me evidence tomorrow, and we’ll decide. | 你们明天呈上证据 我们再判决 |
[34:02] | Oh, God, I hate this. | 天呐 我讨厌这样 |
[34:13] | Okay, so what? | 怎么了 |
[34:15] | The law firm Reddick, Boseman & Kolstad | 雷迪克&博斯曼&科斯达律所 |
[34:19] | is feeling aggrieved. | 感到愤愤不平 |
[34:20] | They feel like the task force is unfairly targeting them. | 他们觉得专案组在不公平地针对他们 |
[34:24] | I guess that means me. | 我猜这说的是我 |
[34:25] | Yeah, I guess it does. | 是的 我觉得是这样 |
[34:27] | Are you targeting them, Mike? | 你在针对他们吗 迈克 |
[34:28] | No, I’m targeting police brutality. | 不 我针对的是警察暴力执法 |
[34:30] | By targeting the law firm suing the most? | 通过针对起诉这类案件最多的律所 |
[34:32] | That’s right. It’ll show the greatest progress for the stats. | 没错 这将会是统计数据上最伟大的进步 |
[34:36] | I’m not sure what the problem is here, Colin. | 我不知道这有什么不妥 科林 |
[34:39] | Mike’s got a strategy. He needs to pursue it. | 迈克有他的策略 他需要实施它 |
[34:42] | I’m just worried that it’s an all African-American firm. | 我只是在担心这家律所的雇员都是非裔美国人 |
[34:46] | It’s all black? | 都是黑人 |
[34:47] | It’s not all black. | 并非都是黑人 |
[34:49] | Diane Lockhart is Caucasian. | 戴安·洛哈特是白人 |
[34:51] | It just seems like it would be a public relations disaster | 去针对一家雇员全是非裔美国人的律所 |
[34:54] | to go after an all African-American firm. | 似乎会给公共关系带来灾难 |
[34:57] | Especially to try to curb police brutality suits. | 尤其是试图阻止起诉警察暴力执法 |
[35:02] | We’re not just after them for police brutality. | 我们不仅是因为警察暴力执法案件而针对他们 |
[35:04] | Okay, what else? | 还因为什么 |
[35:07] | I’m developing leads. | 我在寻找线索 |
[35:09] | Well, develop them fast, | 要么快点找 |
[35:11] | or drop it. | 要么放弃 |
[35:12] | You have a lot juicer targets. | 你有很多回报更丰厚的目标 |
[35:14] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 是 先生 谢谢 |
[35:19] | It’s fake news. | 这是假新闻 |
[35:20] | The articles about me? | 关于我的文章 |
[35:21] | Yes. It’s click bait. | 没错 骗点击率的 |
[35:23] | People are angry about your parents’ Ponzi scheme, | 大家对你父母的庞氏骗局不满 |
[35:24] | so there’s an audience for these kind of articles. | 所以这类文章有很多读者 |
[35:27] | It’s from my ex-boyfriend? | 这是我前男友做的吗 |
[35:29] | Probably from another bot. | 可能来自另一个网络机器人 |
[35:30] | It quotes your tweets about being fired… | 它引用了你发布的被解雇的推文 |
[35:32] | Not mine. The fake tweets. | 不是我发布的 是假推特发的 |
[35:33] | Right. It repackages those tweets | 对 它把那些推文重新包装 |
[35:35] | and quotes them in an article. | 并引用在文章中 |
[35:37] | So, I mean, how do we stop this? | 所以 我们怎么阻止这件事 |
[35:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:42] | A T.R.O. | 临限令 |
[35:44] | A what? | 什么 |
[35:44] | A temporary restraining order. | 临时限制令 |
[35:46] | By order of the Cook County Circuit Court, | 库克县巡回法庭签发的 |
[35:48] | you must immediately cease generating false news | 你必须立刻停止发布 |
[35:50] | about Maia Rindell | 关于玛娅·林德尔的假新闻 |
[35:52] | until a hearing can be held on the merits of her case against you. | 直到就此案召开听证会 |
[35:54] | You don’t know much about computers, do you? | 你不怎么懂电脑吧 |
[35:56] | – I know enough. – Cook County Circuit Court | -我懂的足够用了 -库克县巡回法庭 |
[35:58] | has jurisdiction only in Illinois. | 只对伊利诺伊州有管辖权 |
[36:01] | I bounce my encrypted software through servers in 20 states, | 我的加密软件通过美国20个州 |
[36:04] | Mexico and Japan. | 墨西哥和日本的服务器运行 |
[36:07] | Cook County Circuit Court can’t enforce this order. | 库克县巡回法庭无权强制执行这项命令 |
[36:10] | No jurisdiction. | 无管辖权 |
[36:15] | We’ve hit the limits of the legal system. | 我们被法律制度限制住了 |
[36:17] | You’re telling me there’s really nothing we can do? | 你是说我们束手无策了吗 |
[36:19] | – Not legally. – Wait, you trying to tell me | -没有合法方式 -等等 你是想告诉我 |
[36:21] | there’s something I can do illegally? | 有什么不合法的办法吗 |
[36:24] | No. | 不是 |
[36:25] | – Sounded like that to me. – Me, too. | -我听着就是这个意思 -我也是 |
[36:27] | Okay, look, I can’t be a party to whatever this is. | 好了 这种事我不能参与 |
[36:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:34] | Do you have any ideas? | 你们有什么想法吗 |
[36:44] | 新消息 来自布莱恩 老兄 真的假的 | |
[36:58] | Sweetheart, hi. | 亲爱的 |
[37:01] | Hey, just slow down. | 慢点说 |
[37:03] | Of course it’s not real. Jesus! | 当然是假的 老天 |
[37:05] | How could you even ask me that? | 这种问题你还用问我 |
[37:08] | Here we go. Keywords: “Hooker,” “Butt plug” And “BDSM.” | 好了 关键词”妓女” “肛栓” “BDSM” |
[37:11] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[37:12] | How about “Leash”? | “束缚”怎么样 |
[37:13] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[37:15] | You want to do the honors? | 你来发送吧 |
[37:17] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[37:18] | None of this stuff is true. | 全都是假的 |
[37:19] | Son, you got to take care of this. | 孩子 你得处理好这事 |
[37:21] | – It’s right here. – That’s fake news, Roger. | -都已经传开了 -都是假的 罗杰 |
[37:23] | I don’t care what it is; it was on my Facebook page. | 我不在乎是什么 我脸书首页都是这个 |
[37:25] | “$45,000 missing from liquor store.” | “酒品店4.5万美元神秘失踪” |
[37:27] | That doesn’t even make sense… | 这根本说不通 |
[37:28] | I work here, I don’t work at a liquor store. | 我在这工作 又不在酒品店工作 |
[37:30] | But it’s your name and your picture. Look. | 但是你的名字和照片 你看 |
[37:32] | Roger, any hacker could do that; I could do that. | 罗杰 这随便一个黑客都能做到 我也能 |
[37:36] | Please don’t let me go. | 别开除我 |
[37:38] | You got to go talk to the police, Ted. | 你得去找警方谈谈 泰德 |
[37:40] | It says that they’re looking for you. | 据说他们正在找你 |
[37:46] | Mr. Haight, when Dr. Norwood | 海特先生 当诺伍德医生 |
[37:48] | found this matching embryo, and you paid for the treatment, | 找到吻合胚胎后 你就付了治疗的费用 |
[37:50] | how much did you pay? | 你付了多少钱 |
[37:52] | All in, $9,000. | 总共九千美金 |
[37:54] | And when you paid that amount, | 你付钱的时候 |
[37:56] | did you have any reason to believe that that egg | 有没有怀疑过这个卵子 |
[37:58] | didn’t belong to Chicago Poly-Tech? | 并不属于芝加哥理工大学 |
[38:01] | – No. – Your Honor, | -没有 -法官阁下 |
[38:02] | my clients are protected by the “Innocent purchasers” doctrine. | 我的当事人受到”无辜购买方”规则的保护 |
[38:05] | Even if that egg shouldn’t have arrived at Chicago Poly-Tech, | 即便卵子本不该抵达芝加哥理工大学 |
[38:08] | it was purchased legally and fairly by my clients. | 我的当事人也是合法公平地进行购买 |
[38:11] | Ms. Lockhart, how do you respond? | 洛哈特女士 你有何回应 |
[38:13] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[38:14] | if my client’s car were stolen | 如果是我当事人的车被偷了 |
[38:16] | and the Haights were asking your permission… | 海特一家要征求你的允许… |
[38:18] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[38:19] | Counselor, this is not a stolen car. | 律师 这不是被盗车辆 |
[38:22] | At a certain point, analogy fails us. | 不是什么东西都能够拿来类比的 |
[38:25] | I’m disgusted that I have to use property law | 我很反感我居然要用物权法 |
[38:28] | to decide issues of life. | 来裁定生命的归属问题 |
[38:30] | But… | 但是 |
[38:32] | the “Innocent purchaser” doctrine holds. | “无辜购买方”规则适用于本案 |
[38:35] | The embryo belongs to the Haights. | 胚胎属于海特一家 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[38:50] | You’re ruining my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[38:53] | Get out of here, Ted. | 出去 泰德 |
[38:53] | I’ll call the cops. | 否则我报警了 |
[38:54] | Yeah, just try it. You are such a bitch, Maia. | 你报啊 你真是个贱人 玛娅 |
[38:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:59] | Is there something you want to tell us? | 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[39:03] | This isn’t about you. | 跟你无关 |
[39:04] | Actually, if it’s about Maia, it’s about me. | 事实上 如果与玛娅有关 就与我有关 |
[39:08] | Anything else you want to say? | 你还想说什么吗 |
[39:12] | You drop your news articles, and I’ll drop mine. | 你撤下那些文章 我就把我的撤掉 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:24] | Your business is done here. | 你可以走了 |
[39:33] | Thank you, Mr. Boseman. | 谢谢你 博斯曼先生 |
[39:36] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[39:45] | At this firm, we stand up for each other, Maia. | 在这家律所 我们会为同伴挺身而出 玛娅 |
[39:58] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[40:07] | She was pretty inconsolable. | 她简直伤心欲绝 |
[40:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:12] | It’s tough. | 打击太大了 |
[40:18] | Do you regret not having children? | 你后悔不生孩子吗 |
[40:25] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[40:27] | Not often. | 不常有 |
[40:29] | When are the sometimes? | 有时候是什么时候 |
[40:34] | With my husband. | 跟我丈夫在一起的时候 |
[40:36] | I mean, it’s too late for us now, but, uh… | 现在我们想生太迟了 但是… |
[40:44] | I look at him and I wonder what… | 有时候看着他时我会想 |
[40:46] | you know, what his son would be like. | 他的儿子会是什么样的 |
[40:50] | Or my daughter. | 我女儿会是什么样的 |
[40:55] | Yeah. It’s interesting. | 说来有趣 |
[40:57] | Most people think I didn’t want kids, | 大多说人认为我不想要孩子 |
[40:59] | and that’s why I made my work my life. | 所以工作成了我生活的全部 |
[41:02] | What they don’t realize, it’s… it’s really just the opposite. | 但他们不知道的是 事实恰恰相反 |
[41:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[41:10] | Work. | 工作 |
[41:11] | It’s what gives it all meaning. | 工作让一切有意义 |
[41:18] | The only difference is… | 但唯一不同的是 |
[41:20] | kids survive you. | 孩子活得比你长 |
[41:25] | That’s not always a good thing. | 这并不总是件好事 |
[42:17] | You all right, Ms. Lockhart? | 你还好吗 洛哈特女士 |
[42:21] | England. | 英国 |
[42:34] | The Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority? | 人类受精与胚胎管理局 |
[42:37] | Britain’s fertility watchdog. | 英国的生育监管部门 |
[42:38] | – And you called them? – We did. | -你给他们打电话了 -是的 |
[42:41] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[42:42] | We dialed 44 and then the number. | 我们拨打了区号44 然后拨了电话号 |
[42:43] | I mean how in the hell did you manage | 我是问你们到底是怎么 |
[42:45] | to drag them into this? | 把他们牵扯进来的 |
[42:46] | Different country, different rules apply. | 不同的国家有不同的规则 |
[42:48] | British law says you can’t sell your eggs | 英国法律规定卵子的售价 |
[42:50] | for more than 750 pounds. | 不能高于750英镑 |
[42:53] | Laura sold hers for $20,000. | 劳拉却将她的卵子卖了两万美元 |
[42:56] | So you just fucked us over. | 所以你把我们搞惨了 |
[42:59] | Under British law, the sale of these eggs is invalid. | 根据英国法律 这些卵子的销售是无效的 |
[43:01] | What difference does that make, Your Honor? | 这有什么区别吗 法官阁下 |
[43:03] | You’ve already ruled on the ownership of the embryo. | 您都已经对这个胚胎的所有权作出判决了 |
[43:05] | For the express purpose of taking it to England for this procedure, | 为了将它带到英国进行手术 |
[43:08] | which they have now been forbidden from doing. | 而这如今是被禁止的 |
[43:10] | Nicholas Haight, Courtney Haight, I, uh, take it | 尼古拉斯·海特 考特妮·海特 就我理解 |
[43:13] | that your sojourn to England is no longer happening? | 你们不会再前往英国了对吗 |
[43:15] | That is correct, Your Honor. | 没错 法官阁下 |
[43:17] | And what do your clients want to do with the embryo? | 你的当事人想要如何处理胚胎 |
[43:19] | They would like to have it destroyed. | 他们想要销毁它 |
[43:22] | Let-let me, uh, | 让我 |
[43:23] | see if I can put this in a way that you lawyers will like. | 想想能否找到你们律师喜欢的表达方法 |
[43:28] | Your clients bought a stolen car, | 你的当事人买了一辆偷来的车 |
[43:32] | and now, rather than see it | 而现在 不去让 |
[43:34] | driven by its rightful owner, | 它的合法车主驾驶它 |
[43:36] | they want to bring it to the dump and flatten it. | 他们想要丢弃销毁它 |
[43:39] | Mr. Haight fertilized the egg. | 是海特先生提供了受精卵的精子 |
[43:42] | It’s half his. He doesn’t want this child. | 这胚胎有一半属于他 他不想要这个小孩 |
[43:45] | But I do, | 但我想要 |
[43:46] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[43:48] | Right. | 好的 |
[43:49] | And there’s the rub. | 这就是分歧所在 |
[43:51] | Your clients have no use for this embryo, Ms. Hoff. | 你的当事人不需要这个胚胎 霍夫女士 |
[43:54] | Ms. Salano’s only chance | 萨勒诺女士唯一能 |
[43:56] | of conceiving a child is with that same embryo. | 拥有一个小孩的机会就是得到这个胚胎 |
[44:00] | So it’s hers. | 所以胚胎判给她 |
[44:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:09] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 我的天 谢谢你 |
[44:12] | I did not think that I was an emotional person, | 我并不觉得我是一个情绪化的人 |
[44:14] | but look at me. | 但看看我 |
[44:16] | It’s an emotional thing. | 这就是个很牵动情绪的事 |
[44:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[44:25] | If I’m able to get pregnant, I just want you to know | 如果我能怀孕的话 我只是想让你们知道 |
[44:28] | that it will be because of you. | 这是你们的功劳 |
[44:30] | This child is just as much yours. | 这个小孩也是你们的 |
[44:33] | So, please, if you want to play a role in my child’s life, | 所以 如果你们想要参与我孩子的人生 |
[44:36] | I would do anything to make that a reality. | 我愿意尽我所能使其成为现实 |
[44:41] | This child needs to know love. | 这个小孩需要懂得什么是爱 |
[44:45] | Fuck you. | 滚蛋吧你 |
[44:51] | Look, he’s still sending them out. | 看啊 他还在发这些文章 |
[44:53] | Look, there. | 看啊 |
[44:54] | – No, it’s not him. – Yes, it’s him. | -不 这不是他 -这就是他 |
[44:56] | I mean, it’s the same article. | 这是同一篇文章 |
[44:57] | He said he was gonna stop, but he hasn’t. | 他说过他会停手的 但他没有 |
[44:59] | No, he has. | 不 他停手了 |
[45:01] | – These aren’t him. – What are you talking about? | -这些不是他写的 -你在说什么 |
[45:02] | I’ve been going on Reddit. | 我一直留意红迪网的帖子 |
[45:04] | They’re picking up what your ex-boyfriend dropped. | 他们正在接手你前男友的工作 |
[45:06] | You and your family are not liked there. | 你和你的家庭在那里不受欢迎 |
[45:08] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪 |
[45:09] | Wait, so what do I do? | 等等 那我该做什么 |
[45:10] | I mean, these articles are out there. | 这些文章都发表出来了 |
[45:12] | They say disgusting things. | 讲着恶心的话 |
[45:13] | It’s Rreddit; that’s, like, the teeming masses. | 这可是红迪网 那就是群乌合之众 |
[45:15] | – You don’t do anything. – What, I can’t sue? | -你什么也别做 -什么 我不能起诉吗 |
[45:17] | – I can’t… – Uh, here’s what you do: | -我不能 -你要这么做 |
[45:20] | You want to know? | 想知道吗 |
[45:22] | You let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[45:23] | – Oh, no, I… – No, seriously. | -不 我 -不 我是认真的 |
[45:25] | You have to let it go, ignore it, | 你就随它去 不去管它 |
[45:27] | push it out of your mind. | 不去想它 |
[45:28] | The people who know you, know you. | 认识你的人 都会懂你 |
[45:31] | And they know you wouldn’t do this. | 知道你不会做这些事的 |
[45:33] | Come on, you have to trust that. | 你要相信这一点 |
[45:47] | Our charge is clear. | 我们的指控很清楚了 |
[45:48] | It’s not about police brutality | 跟雷迪克&博斯曼律所的 |
[45:50] | with Reddick & Boseman. | 暴力执法案件无关 |
[45:52] | What have they done? | 他们做了什么 |
[45:53] | What have their lawyers done? | 他们的律师做了什么 |
[45:58] | Here we go. | 就是这里 |
[46:00] | Here’s a news article | 这是一篇新闻 |
[46:01] | about one of the Reddick & Boseman lawyers now. | 写的是关于雷迪克&博斯曼的一位律师的事 |
[46:05] | She just spent $350,000 | 她花了35万美元 |
[46:08] | on jewelry. | 买珠宝 |
[46:09] | Where did that money come from? | 这些钱是哪来的 |
[46:12] | Who gave it to her? | 谁给她的 |
[46:14] | Now, come on, people, let’s go. | 现在 各位 我们行动起来 |
[46:16] | Let’s see what we can dig up! | 看我们能挖出什么来 |
[46:17] | Come on! | 行动起来 |