时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Is that the Gossip? | 这就是那位八卦女吗 |
[00:13] | No, that’s the Slut. | 不对 她是个荡妇 |
[00:15] | She’s not a slut. She’s a flirt. | 她不是荡妇 她很会调情 |
[00:18] | How many guys on the show has she hooked up with? | 她和真人秀上的几个男人发生过关系 |
[00:21] | How many guys are on the show? | 节目里有多少男的 |
[00:26] | She’s not gonna fool anyone with those glasses. | 戴着那副眼镜对她可没什么用 |
[00:31] | Here. Bring this to Diane. | 给 把这个交给戴安 |
[00:33] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:34] | Nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[00:38] | Okay, reality, you know, as in “Real,” | 好吧 真人秀就是要”真实” |
[00:40] | as in “It happened and we just filmed it.” | 就是”记录下你的所作所为” |
[00:42] | Your argument is that reality shows are actually real? | 你的论点是真人秀就是真实发生的事 |
[00:45] | No, my argument is that we don’t control the cast. | 不 我的论点是我们对选手不加限制 |
[00:48] | They behave and we observe. | 他们做我们看 |
[00:49] | They are as they appear. | 记录发生的一切 |
[00:50] | – Just like Donald Trump. – Wait a minute, | -就像唐纳德·特朗普 -等等 |
[00:52] | he wasn’t on our network. | 他可没上过我们电视台的节目 |
[00:53] | That… Let’s get back… Excuse me. | 打断一下 我们是回到正题上 |
[00:53] | Let’s get back to the questioning. | 我们还是回到问题上来 |
[00:54] | Please, please. Melanie. | 拜托 拜托 梅兰妮 |
[00:58] | Your show put us in that penthouse. | 你们节目把我们安排在那顶层公寓里 |
[01:00] | It gave us alcohol, | 给我们备了酒 |
[01:02] | and it told us that ratings were dependent | 还告诉我们节目要有情色内容 |
[01:04] | on us pushing the sexual content… | 才能提高收视率… |
[01:05] | So you did push the sexual content? | 那么你们的确有做情色内容 |
[01:07] | Let her finish. | 让她说完 |
[01:09] | Then your cameramen kept filming while I was violated. | 然后你们摄影师拍下了我被侵犯的画面 |
[01:13] | Your show was more interested in making good TV | 你们更在意节目效果 |
[01:16] | than protecting me. | 而不是保护我 |
[01:17] | Thank you for that excellent speech. | 这番讲话说的真好 |
[01:18] | Come on… | 不是吧… |
[01:19] | Let me ask you this, Melanie. | 我来问你 梅兰妮 |
[01:21] | You were violated, you say. | 照你所说 你被性侵了 |
[01:22] | But you don’t remember you were violated | 但是你不记得你被性侵过 |
[01:23] | because you also claimed you were unconscious? | 因为你当时意识模糊 |
[01:25] | As I said, the show gave us alcohol | 我说过了 节目组给我们备了酒 |
[01:28] | – and very little food. – Who is that guy? | -和一点食物 -那家伙是谁 |
[01:30] | – I can find out. – Yes. | -我去查查看 -好 |
[01:31] | No. Get Jay. | 别 让杰去 |
[01:33] | – I’m fine. – the only reason you know you were violated | -我来吧 -你知道你被性侵的唯一原因 |
[01:35] | was because one of our producers stopped the shooting. | 是因为我们有个制片人停止了拍摄 |
[01:37] | Not until the next day. | 那已经是第二天了 |
[01:38] | So why aren’t you suing Blake for $4.5 million? | 那你怎么不向布雷克索赔450万 |
[01:42] | He was the cast member who violated you, right? | 他才是对你实施性侵的人 对吧 |
[01:45] | Why are we the ones so honored? | 为什么要让我们承担责任 |
[01:46] | I think that Blake was a victim, just like me. | 我觉得布雷克和我一样 是受害者 |
[01:49] | Melanie, he had sex with you while you were unconscious. | 梅兰妮 他在你意识模糊时和你发生性行为 |
[01:52] | That’s what you claim. | 这不是你说的吗 |
[01:53] | I’m still not sure why he’s not in handcuffs. | 我还是不懂为什么不把他抓起来 |
[01:55] | As a woman, that’s what I would want. | 作为女人 我就会这么做 |
[01:57] | – But I guess we’re the deep pockets here, so… – Objection. | -但因为我们财力雄厚 所以 -反对 |
[02:00] | Do you recognize this contract, Ms. Clark? | 你记得这份合同吗 克拉克女士 |
[02:04] | I do. | 记得 |
[02:06] | And… | 那… |
[02:06] | would you mind reading for me this… | 你能把这些标记出来的… |
[02:09] | highlighted portion right there? | 读给我听 |
[02:11] | “Cast Member acknowledges that the Show, | “选手确认了解本节目” |
[02:13] | Chicago Penthouse…” | “《欲动风城》…” |
[02:16] | Would you like me to finish? | 需要我帮你读完吗 |
[02:17] | That is not what happened here. | 这和上面写的不符 |
[02:19] | “Chicago Penthouse does not encourage sexual behavior…” | “《欲动风城》不鼓励性行为…” |
[02:22] | Of course you encourage sexual behavior. | 你们当然希望有性行为 |
[02:24] | “and is not responsible for any emotional or bodily harm | 并对一切因选手间的行为 |
[02:27] | “That results from engaging in such behavior | 造成的情感和身体伤害 |
[02:30] | with fellow cast members.” | “不承担相应责任” |
[02:33] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[02:34] | Food delivery. He was on the wrong floor. | 送外卖的 上错楼层了 |
[02:36] | Where was his food? | 他的食物呢 |
[02:38] | I don’t know. I think at reception? | 我不知道 在前台吧 |
[02:41] | Should I go check? | 要我去看看吗 |
[02:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[02:47] | Hey, you were great last season. | 你上季的表现真棒 |
[02:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | You’re not getting $4.5 million. | 你们拿不到450万的 |
[02:53] | The sex was consensual. | 性行为是双方自愿的 |
[02:54] | You just heard it wasn’t. | 你听到的可不是这样 |
[02:55] | No, what I just heard was a woman who was tightly scripted. | 不 我听到的是那女人事先准备好的话 |
[02:58] | – Seriously? – “Your show kept filming while I was violated.” | -你说笑吗 -“你们节目看着我被性侵” |
[03:02] | Melanie does not talk like that. Come on. | 梅兰妮可说不出这种话 拜托 |
[03:03] | Maybe not on your reality show, | 也许在真人秀里说不出 |
[03:05] | where she’s scripted to be a bimbo. | 毕竟她的人设是一个荡妇 |
[03:06] | Instead of here, where she’s scripted | 但在这里 她的人设就变成 |
[03:07] | to be a Vassar post-grad student? | 瓦莎学院的毕业生了吗 |
[03:09] | All right. What’s your offer? | 好吧 说说你开的条件 |
[03:11] | 80 grand. The kill fee for not showing the episo… | 八万 算作删掉她那集的毙稿费… |
[03:14] | You know you have no case, right? | 你知道这案子你们胜算不大吧 |
[03:16] | – No, you know what our case is? – What? | -不 你知道我们有什么吗 -什么 |
[03:17] | – Your fear, Ms. Stevens. – Oh, no. | -你的恐惧 史蒂文斯女士 -不 |
[03:19] | – I’m really scared now. – This contract. | -我可惨了 -这份合同 |
[03:21] | “You hand over all your rights, | “你交出所有权利” |
[03:22] | and you can’t sue for any reason”? | “不能以任何理由提起诉讼” |
[03:24] | – All standard in the industry. – And that’s why you’ll pay. | -业内合同都这样 -你们要为此付出代价 |
[03:27] | You are scared to death we will rip this apart in court. | 你很怕我们在庭上攻击这份合同 |
[03:29] | If a judge throws out your contract, | 如果法官认为合同没有效力 |
[03:31] | reality TV has to play fair. | 节目台就得出这笔钱 |
[03:34] | You have misread your power. | 你别高估自己的能力 |
[03:37] | Uh, one thing, Ms. Stevens. | 还有件事 史蒂文斯女士 |
[03:38] | You can call me Andrea. | 你可以叫我安德莉亚 |
[03:40] | – Andrea. – Yes, Adrian. | -安德莉亚 -什么事 阿德里安 |
[03:44] | Here’s our official request for all the footage | 我们正式要求你们提供 |
[03:46] | from the day in question. | 案发当天的所有录像 |
[03:49] | That’s proprietary. | 这是私有财产 |
[03:51] | You want to bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[04:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:07] | I didn’t realize how much on edge you were with | 我没想到你们因过去一周发生的事 |
[04:10] | what’s been going on this past week. | 都被弄得紧张兮兮的 |
[04:13] | I mean, a couple of lawyers get killed, | 有几位律师被杀 |
[04:15] | and you all think that you have targets on your backs. | 你们都觉得自己会成为目标 |
[04:18] | I-I was gonna throw those files directly at you, but, uh, | 我本想把这些文件直接扔给你们 但是 |
[04:22] | I was afraid you’d wet yourselves. | 我担心你们会吓破胆 |
[04:24] | Brian, could you pick that up, please? | 布莱恩 你能帮我把文件捡起来吗 |
[04:27] | I may need to use it again. | 我可能还有用 |
[04:28] | All right, now, with respect to this | 好了 现在 关于这个 |
[04:31] | evidentiary request, | 证据请求 |
[04:33] | could somebody please explain to me the footage | 谁能给我解释一下这些录像 |
[04:37] | – and what’s involved? – Yes, Your Honor, | -以及相关情况 -好的 法官阁下 |
[04:38] | this material is proprietary… | 这份材料是私有财产… |
[04:40] | The videotape is vital… | 录像是重要的… |
[04:44] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[04:46] | You. Go. | 你先说 |
[04:48] | Hi, Your Honor. Andrea Stevens. | 你好 法官阁下 安德莉亚·史蒂文斯 |
[04:50] | – Thrilled to meet you. – Oh, thank you. Likewise. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 彼此彼此 |
[04:53] | Uh, the footage shot by our producers | 我们制片人拍摄的镜头 |
[04:55] | is sometimes extremely personal. | 有些是非常私人的东西 |
[04:57] | This is proprietary material that shouldn’t be casually exposed. | 这些私有材料不能被呈上法庭 |
[05:01] | In fact, it could embarrass, | 事实上 这可能会让我们选手 |
[05:02] | potentially, our contestant, so… | 感到难为情… |
[05:03] | These contestants agree to broadcast themselves over 30 countries. | 这些选手同意让节目在30多个国家播出 |
[05:08] | But now that a lawsuit has been filed, | 但是现在因为诉讼的原因 |
[05:10] | the defense wants to protect their privacy? | 辩方却要保护他们的隐私 |
[05:12] | – What is this show? – It is a reality show | -这是个什么节目 -一个真人秀 |
[05:14] | called Chicago Penthouse. | 名叫《欲动风城》 |
[05:16] | Oy. And the goal of the contestants | 其中选手的目标 |
[05:18] | is to find a romantic match among the other contestants. | 是在他们中选出自己的绝佳配偶 |
[05:21] | And if they don’t, they get killed? | 如果找不到 他们就得死吗 |
[05:25] | That would be interesting. | 那就有意思了 |
[05:25] | – No, they get sent home. – Exhilarating. | -不 他们会被淘汰 -真刺激 |
[05:29] | All right, let me see if I understand this thing correctly. | 好了 我来捋一下看我说的对不对 |
[05:31] | There’s tons of footage of these contestants? | 这里涉及到成堆的选手镜头 |
[05:33] | And the producers retain the right | 而且制片人有权 |
[05:36] | to use any or all of this footage for broadcast? Is that right? | 播出任意或者全部镜头 对吗 |
[05:40] | – That is correct, Your Honor. – Yes, that’s exactly correct. | -没错 法官阁下 -没错 正是如此 |
[05:41] | In fact… Yeah. And-and somewhere within all of this footage | 而且 这堆录像里面就有 |
[05:45] | is evidence of an alleged assault? | 涉嫌性侵的影片镜头 |
[05:48] | – Correct. – Right. | -没错 -是的 |
[05:49] | Well, that would be, uh, | 那它们就属于 |
[05:51] | material evidence, now, wouldn’t it? | 关键物证 对吗 |
[05:52] | No, actually, what I think is that… | 不 其实 我觉得… |
[05:54] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[05:55] | What I think is that you, Ms. Stevens, | 我觉得你 史蒂文斯女士 |
[05:57] | should give them the tapes. | 应该把录像交给他们 |
[05:58] | And while you’re at it, | 与此同时 |
[05:59] | supply the court with duplicate copies. | 法庭也需要一份拷贝 |
[06:03] | Pronto. | 马上 |
[06:05] | That’s a legal term. | 这是个法律术语 |
[06:06] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Okay. Well, uh, | -好的 法官阁下 -好了 |
[06:09] | I’m about to bang my gavel. | 我准备敲锤子了 |
[06:11] | So if, uh, anybody wants to take cover under their desks, | 所以如果有人要钻到桌子底下找掩护 |
[06:14] | now’s the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[06:29] | That’s a video depo dump. | 这是录像证据大杂库 |
[06:31] | The whole season. | 一整季的 |
[06:32] | 24-hour-a-day video from a dozen cameras. | 十几个摄像机全天候录下来的 |
[06:36] | And they sent them over with no time code or description. | 而且他们没标时间没做加注就送过来了 |
[06:39] | It’s gonna take weeks to go through all of it. | 全部过一遍得好几周的时间 |
[06:40] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意做 |
[06:44] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定 |
[06:53] | Okay, that’s Sheryl and Tina and Johnny. | 这是谢丽尔 蒂娜和约翰尼 |
[06:56] | The one in the tank top. | 穿运动背心的那个 |
[06:57] | Everybody hates him because he’s a snake. | 大家都讨厌他 因为他特阴险 |
[06:59] | Kill me now. | 杀了我算了 |
[07:00] | Next tape. This one’s too early. | 下一个 这段太早了 |
[07:03] | So here’s what I don’t understand. | 有一点我没明白 |
[07:05] | You seem like a semi-half-intelligent person. | 你看着还算半个聪明人 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | How can you watch this? | 你怎么还看这个 |
[07:09] | You like football, right? | 你喜欢橄榄球吧 |
[07:11] | Oh, come on, you can’t equate this with football. | 得了 你怎么能把这个跟橄榄球相提并论 |
[07:13] | Let’s talk about chronic traumatic head injuries. | 咱们来讨论一下慢性创伤性脑损伤 |
[07:15] | I’m not criticizing what happens to the people on the show. | 我不是对节目里的人有意见 |
[07:17] | I’m just criticizing what happens to the viewer. | 我是对看这节目的观众有意见 |
[07:19] | Don’t you have a guilty pleasure? | 你就没有负罪的快感吗 |
[07:21] | Don’t you watch YouTube videos of guys diving onto ice | 你就不在油管上看男生跳冰的视频吗 |
[07:25] | or watch horror movies or read comic books? | 或者看恐怖电影 漫画书之类的 |
[07:28] | You mean graphic novels? | 你是说连环画小说吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God. Seriously? And you make fun of me? | 天啊 真的假的 这你还取笑我 |
[07:31] | Graphic novels are a new literature. | 连环画小说是新兴文学 |
[07:34] | Right. Like Steinbeck. | 对 跟斯坦贝克似的 |
[07:36] | What a hypocrite. | 伪君子 |
[07:37] | Oh, wait. Wait, there. That-That’s the last Wrap-Up Circle. | 等下 就是这 这是最后一次总结场 |
[07:40] | – How do you know? – They’re pairing up. | -你怎么知道 -他们在配对 |
[07:50] | These are two camera angles. | 这是两个不同角度的摄像机拍的 |
[07:55] | You need some help, little lady? | 你需要帮忙吗 小美女 |
[07:56] | Well, that confirms the drunkenness. | 这倒是能证实醉酒 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God, turn on the bubbles! | 天啊 把泡泡机打开 |
[08:01] | – I love jets! – Wait, wait, wait, | -我太喜欢飞机了 -等等 |
[08:03] | I don’t have a-a swimsuit. | 我没有泳衣 |
[08:04] | I don’t even own a swimsuit. | 我连一件泳衣都没有 |
[08:08] | Okay. That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[08:11] | Well, it’s still not consent. | 但这依然不代表同意 |
[08:15] | Isn’t this on network TV? | 这不是在公共台播的节目吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah. They pixelate it. | 对 他们打马赛克了 |
[08:21] | Uh, this goes on for a while. | 这一段会持续一阵子 |
[08:33] | Now it’s consent. She just instigated. | 这算是同意了 她怂恿人家了 |
[08:35] | – Cut it. – Cameras off. | -停 -关机 |
[08:39] | Why are they hiding this? | 他们为什么要藏着这个呢 |
[08:42] | I mean, if it’s not good for us, why are they hiding it? | 如果这个对我们不利 他们为什么还要藏着 |
[08:44] | It could be something else in the footage. | 可能是录像里的其它东西 |
[08:58] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊 |
[08:58] | That’s my line. | 你抢我台词 |
[09:00] | Everybody expected me to be in jail, | 大家都觉得我会进监狱 |
[09:02] | so I have nothing to do. | 所以我没什么事可做 |
[09:04] | Are you going to your dad’s arraignment? | 你去旁听你爸的提审吗 |
[09:06] | No. I think I’m done. | 不 我受够了 |
[09:08] | It’s weird. A year ago, everything was normal. | 很奇怪 一年前 一切都很正常 |
[09:11] | We’d have a party every Easter. | 我们每年复活节都办聚会 |
[09:13] | Hey, you can come to my house for Pesach this year. | 你今年可以来我家过逾越节 |
[09:15] | I’ll even hide a few Easter eggs for you. | 我甚至还可以给你藏几个复活节彩蛋 |
[09:17] | You know, I might take you up on that. | 我可是会接受你的邀请的 |
[09:19] | We should get drunk at lunch. | 我们午餐应该不醉无归 |
[09:23] | Who are you? | 这是我认识的你吗 |
[09:24] | A different person. | 另一个人了 |
[09:25] | A different genre of person. Oh. | 另一种风格的你 |
[09:29] | – What? – I don’t know. Feels a little weird. | -怎么了 -不知道 感觉有点奇怪 |
[09:36] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[11:24] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[11:26] | We don’t want it to go airborne. | 我们可不想让这东西空气传播 |
[11:28] | Wait, what… | 等等 这… |
[11:29] | what is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:32] | I don’t know. It could be… | 我不知道 可能是… |
[11:34] | What, baking powder? | 是什么 烘焙粉吗 |
[11:37] | No. Looks too brown. | 不 太偏棕色了 |
[11:43] | “I’m bankrupt. I’ve lost my wife. I’ve lost my kids. | “我破产了 老婆孩子都没了” |
[11:46] | All because of you.” | “都是因为你” |
[11:48] | Oh, fuck. It says it’s ricin. | 要命 信里说这是蓖麻毒 |
[11:51] | Th-That’s as bad as anthrax. | 跟炭疽一样严重 |
[11:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:57] | Can you reach the glass? | 你能够着玻璃吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 能 |
[12:10] | No, no, no, no, no! Stay there! | 不 别过来 |
[12:13] | There is ricin in this letter. | 这封信里面有蓖麻毒 |
[12:18] | It says, “Kill all lawyers.” | 上面写着”杀死所有律师” |
[12:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:22] | Just like the other two killers. | 跟另外那两个凶手一样 |
[12:24] | Jay, clear the floor. | 杰 疏散楼层 |
[12:27] | I’ll call 911. | 我去报警 |
[12:31] | Everyone, exit the building! | 全体注意 离开这栋楼 |
[12:34] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! Leave the floor now! | 快点 快走 赶紧离开 |
[12:35] | This is not a drill! Come on, let’s go! | 这不是演习 快点 快走 |
[12:38] | Out. Come on. Let’s go. Get up, get up. | 出去 快点 快走 起来 |
[12:40] | Tell everyone there’s a-a possible chemical threat. | 通知大家有疑似化学品威胁 |
[12:42] | Get up, get out! | 起立 出去 |
[12:44] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[12:46] | – Come on. – Jay! | -快点 -杰 |
[12:48] | Yo! Jay, tell the building engineer to turn off the HVAC! | 杰 告诉建筑工程师关掉暖通空调 |
[12:50] | Right. On it. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 好的 这就去 快走 |
[12:54] | We should breathe lightly, just in case. | 我们呼吸要轻柔 以防万一 |
[13:09] | Kristen. What’s wrong? | 克丽丝滕 出什么事了 |
[13:11] | Marissa found a letter. A threatening letter. | 梅丽莎发现了一封信 恐吓信 |
[13:13] | – From a client? – To Diane. | -客户寄来的吗 -寄给给戴安的 |
[13:15] | They think it’s ricin. | 他们认为是蓖麻毒 |
[13:16] | Ricin? | 蓖麻毒 |
[13:27] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[13:28] | Stay there. | 别过来 |
[13:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:44] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[13:46] | Lucca, one tiny atom of this stuff, and you can be dead. | 卢卡 一小原子的这个东西你就没命了 |
[13:50] | Yes. And if you keep talking, | 是的 如果你继续说话的话 |
[13:52] | you’re gonna breathe it in. | 你就会把它吸进去 |
[13:54] | So shut up. | 所以别说话 |
[13:58] | Now, this isn’t gonna look pretty. | 这个看着虽然不好看 |
[14:00] | Emergency response is coming. | 紧急救援的来了 |
[14:03] | They don’t want you to move. | 他们让你们别动 |
[14:03] | They’re worried you’ll send the spores airborne. | 他们担心你们会把孢子通过空气传播出去 |
[14:05] | Thanks. We know. | 谢谢 我们知道 |
[14:06] | Where did the envelope come from? | 这个信封是哪儿来的 |
[14:10] | No stamps. | 没有邮戳 |
[14:12] | The mail room. | 收发室 |
[14:20] | This isn’t a drill! | 这不是演习 |
[14:21] | Clear the floor now! | 疏散楼层 |
[14:25] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快点 |
[14:27] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:28] | – Come on, come on. – What’s up? | -快点 -怎么了 |
[14:30] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. Go, go, go, go. | 快点 快走 |
[14:31] | Oh, my… Jay! Jay! | 天啊 杰 |
[14:39] | We have a possible chemical attack situation. | 我们遇上了疑似的化学品袭击 |
[14:41] | Do not touch your faces, do not touch your clothes. | 别碰你的脸 别碰你的衣服 |
[14:43] | Wait at the base of the stairs for the emergency responders. | 在楼梯下面等待应急救援 |
[14:46] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快 |
[14:55] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:56] | Chemical scare. | 疑似化学品袭击 |
[14:57] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[14:59] | Our floor. | 我们那层 |
[15:00] | From a client? | 客户寄来的吗 |
[15:01] | One of mine. | 我的客户之一 |
[15:02] | Your husband is here. | 你老公在这 |
[15:07] | Oh, God, I hope they’re being good. | 天啊 希望他们都没事 |
[15:10] | They just… they shut down the air conditioning, | 他们刚…他们刚把空调关上 |
[15:13] | and we evacuated. | 然后我们做了疏散 |
[15:14] | Good, good. Hey, keep these people down here. | 好 让这些人在下面待着 |
[15:16] | Isolate anyone who exhibits any symptoms. | 出现症状的人一概隔离 |
[15:19] | We’ve got the hazard material team going up now. | 危险物质小组马上就到 |
[15:21] | – We still have employees up there. – I understand. | -上面还有我们的员工 -明白 |
[15:24] | A mobile medical team is on the way. | 机动医疗组在路上了 |
[15:27] | – Do you have a minute? – Y-Yeah. | -你有空吗 -有 |
[15:31] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:32] | Yeah. I-I wasn’t here. I was at lunch. | 没事 我刚才不在 我去吃午饭了 |
[15:34] | All right, good. | 那就好 |
[15:36] | That’s good. Okay. | 那就好 |
[15:41] | Okay, here it is. Ricin. | 好了 搜到了 蓖麻毒 |
[15:44] | Do you want to hear? | 想听吗 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. Do I? | 我也不知道 该听吗 |
[15:48] | “Symptoms can begin any time between one day and two months | “暴露于蓖麻毒后的一天到两个月之间” |
[15:51] | after the exposure.” | “都可能出现症状” |
[15:53] | Like a pregnancy test. | 就跟验孕一样 |
[15:55] | At least we won’t have to pee on a stick. | 至少不用在棒棒上尿尿 |
[15:57] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:00] | I think I’m gonna sneeze. | 我觉得我要打喷嚏了 |
[16:01] | – Don’t. – It’s involuntary. | -别 -控制不了 |
[16:04] | Press your tongue between your front teeth. It works. | 把你的舌头顶在门牙处 有用的 |
[16:09] | Okay, I think that did it. | 好了 奏效了 |
[16:11] | Oh, if we don’t die, I’m gonna get so drunk tonight. | 要是我们没死 我今晚要喝个大醉 |
[16:21] | Hey there. How are you two doing? | 你们好 二位现在怎么样了 |
[16:25] | Really good. | 挺好的 |
[16:26] | Just another day at Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart. | 雷&博&洛律所平常的一天 |
[16:29] | So, I’m Drew Lovatto, | 我叫德鲁·乐华图 |
[16:32] | the Hazardous Materials Unit. | 危险物质小组的 |
[16:33] | Nice to meet you. Marissa Gold. | 很高兴认识你 我是梅丽莎·戈德 |
[16:36] | – Maia. – Hey. | -玛娅 -你们好 |
[16:38] | So, we’re gonna take this all very slowly, okay? | 我们会非常缓慢地把这些全部处理掉 好吗 |
[16:42] | Now, do either of you have any symptoms– trouble breathing, | 你们有人出现了什么症状吗 呼吸困难 |
[16:45] | coughing, skin irritations? | 咳嗽 皮肤过敏 |
[16:47] | I almost sneezed, but I’ve gotten it under control. | 我差点就打喷嚏了 但我忍住了 |
[16:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:51] | I’m gonna put these masks on your faces first. | 我要先给你们戴上口罩 |
[16:54] | The napkins were a great idea. | 用餐巾是个很好的主意 |
[17:02] | That a good fit? | 大小合适吗 |
[17:03] | Perfect. Can I keep it? | 很合适 能送给我吗 |
[17:05] | Sure. No Darth Vader impressions, though. | 当然 但不能用它来扮成黑武士 |
[17:07] | Damn. | 该死 |
[17:09] | Okay, now, don’t move yet. | 好 现在还不要动 |
[17:11] | I see there’s powder on the desk, | 我看见粉末在桌子上 |
[17:14] | your lap, your arm, and your hand– | 你的膝盖 胳膊和你的手上 |
[17:16] | is it anywhere else? | 还有别的地方有吗 |
[17:17] | Not that we can see. | 据我们所知没有了 |
[17:19] | So first, I’m gonna move you away from the desk, okay? | 首先 我先带你离开桌子 好吗 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna need you… | 我需要你 |
[17:27] | – Marissa. – Marissa. | -梅丽莎 -梅丽莎 |
[17:29] | I’m gonna need you, Marissa, | 我需要你 梅丽莎 |
[17:30] | to stand very carefully in one minute. | 在一分钟内非常小心地站起来 |
[17:32] | But first, I’m gonna roll you back away from the desk, okay? | 但是首先 我要先把你的椅子挪开 好吗 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:52] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:54] | I’m gonna get that powder out of your lap very carefully. | 我要非常小心地把你膝盖上的粉末弄掉 |
[17:57] | Really? We hardly know each other. | 真的吗 我们一点也不熟 |
[17:59] | I’ll be gentle. | 我会很温柔的 |
[18:01] | I need you to stand very carefully, very slowly. | 我需要你非常小心地站起来 慢点 |
[18:04] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[18:06] | And… stand. | 起身 |
[18:14] | Okay, good. Stay right here. | 很好 原地不动 |
[18:17] | Now, I need you… | 现在 我需要你 |
[18:19] | to turn your hand over, dump the powder in the bag. | 把手翻过来 把粉末倒进袋子 |
[18:23] | You’ve done this before? | 你之前做过这个吗 |
[18:24] | Yep. Once. | 是的 一次 |
[18:34] | Okay. Now I need you both to step into these bags, | 好了 现在我需要你们俩站进这些袋子 |
[18:37] | remove your clothes, leave them in the bottom of the bag. | 脱掉衣服 把衣服留在袋子底部 |
[18:40] | – In front of you? – I’ll turn around. | -当着你的面吗 -我会转过身去 |
[18:44] | I’ll need you both to put these on. | 你们把这些穿上 |
[18:54] | Done, Drew. | 好了 德鲁 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:58] | If we survive this, we figured we should get drunk tonight. | 要是我们没事 我俩觉得该去大喝一场 |
[19:00] | You want to join us? | 你想来吗 |
[19:01] | Let’s focus on surviving this first. | 我们还是先确保安全 |
[19:07] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[19:10] | Did you really just ask him out? | 你刚才居然就这么约他了 |
[19:12] | I know. Weird, right? | 我知道 很怪异 对吗 |
[19:14] | If I’m gonna die… | 要是我要死了 |
[19:25] | Baking soda. | 是苏打粉 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么 |
[19:29] | You do not need that. | 你不需要戴这个了 |
[19:31] | Oh… my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[19:48] | – That’s it? – Yup. | -就这样 -没错 |
[19:50] | I’ll get out of your hair. | 我就不打扰了 |
[19:52] | Saving the world one box of baking soda at a time. | 通过一盒盒的苏打粉来拯救世界 |
[19:56] | You take care. | 保重 |
[19:57] | I’m glad you didn’t die. | 很高兴你们没死 |
[20:01] | Hey, how about that drink? | 那和我们一起去喝一杯吗 |
[20:03] | You know, that celebratory… | 去庆祝 |
[20:06] | “We didn’t die” drink. | “我们没死”的酒会 |
[20:07] | Sounds fun, but I got to work late. | 听起来很有趣 但我要加班 |
[20:10] | Well, if you change your mind… | 如果你改变心意 |
[20:12] | we’re gonna be in the downstairs bar at 8. | 我们八点钟会在楼下的酒吧 |
[20:16] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[20:21] | Wow, you are forward. | 你还真是主动 |
[20:23] | “I’m bankrupt. | “我破产了” |
[20:25] | “I’ve lost my wife, | 老婆跑了 |
[20:26] | “I’ve lost my kids… | 孩子也没了 |
[20:28] | “All because of you. | 全都因为你 |
[20:30] | “You overcharge me and go on to your next case. | 你收了我很多钱 继续下个案子 |
[20:34] | “Well, not this time. | 这次你别想得逞 |
[20:35] | “You’re going to hurt just like me. | 你会像我一样受伤 |
[20:37] | “This is ricin. | 这是蓖麻毒 |
[20:38] | Consider it in lieu of my last payment.” | “就当做这是我的尾款” |
[20:41] | “Lieu” is spelled L-O-O. | “当做”拼错了 |
[20:43] | Signed “A Client.” | 署名是”一位客户” |
[20:46] | We’ll run fingerprints on this, | 我们会查上面的指纹 |
[20:47] | but there’s something you can do for me. | 但你们可以帮我做件事 |
[20:49] | What? | 什么事 |
[20:50] | I need a list of your clients. | 我需要你们的客户名单 |
[20:54] | You know we can’t do that. | 你知道我们不能那样做 |
[20:55] | Just so you know, the suspects are your clients, | 你也知道 嫌犯是你们的客户 |
[20:58] | or at least Ms. Lockhart’s clients, | 或至少是洛哈特女士的客户 |
[20:59] | and I can’t fully help you unless I know their identities. | 不知道他们的身份我就帮不上忙 |
[21:01] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[21:03] | our attorney-client privilege prevents us from doing that. | 我们的律师保密协议规定我们不能这样做 |
[21:05] | And for really, really good reason. | 而且理由很充分 |
[21:07] | Some of our clients might have future dealings | 我们的一些客户可能将来 |
[21:10] | with your department. | 会和你的部门产生纠纷 |
[21:11] | You can get permission from them. | 你们可以获取他们的同意 |
[21:13] | Any client who wrote that letter | 写这封信的客户 |
[21:14] | wouldn’t agree to put their name on it. | 不会签同意书的 |
[21:16] | And that would narrow down our suspects. | 正好可以缩小嫌犯的范围 |
[21:18] | Which we couldn’t tell you. | 我们也不能把名字告诉你 |
[21:19] | Look, someone is trying to kill you. | 有人要杀了你们 |
[21:23] | This is not a joke. | 这可不是开玩笑 |
[21:24] | I’m here to help; I am not your enemy. | 我是来帮你们的 我不是你们的敌人 |
[21:26] | But I can’t do anything unless you work with me. | 但你们不配合我就帮不上忙 |
[21:30] | You know that’s true. | 你也明白的 |
[21:33] | We can’t represent our clients at the same time | 我们让警察调查客户的同时 |
[21:35] | that we’re having the police investigate them. | 我们就不能代表他们了 |
[21:37] | Yeah, everything makes sense. | 非常合理 |
[21:39] | Look, all I know is you were ten years | 我只知道你在司法部 |
[21:41] | at the Department of Justice, | 工作了十年 |
[21:42] | and I didn’t worry about you once, | 你一次也没让我操心过 |
[21:44] | and you’ve been here for a month, and here we are. | 你才来这一个月 就发生了这样的事 |
[21:46] | It’s an unusual time. | 现在是非常时期 |
[21:47] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[21:50] | I’m doing what I want. | 我在做我想做的事 |
[21:56] | – Stay safe. – Okay. | -注意安全 -好 |
[22:00] | This is fucked. | 这下完了 |
[22:02] | It is– but he’s right. | 确实 但他说得对 |
[22:05] | We can’t give him the client names, he can’t help us. | 我们不给他客户名单 他就帮不上忙 |
[22:07] | Look, I’m new here, | 虽然我是新来的 |
[22:08] | but maybe we should be looking at what we charge clients. | 但或许我们应该看看我们的收费标准 |
[22:11] | What we charge clients | 我们的收费标准 |
[22:12] | is competitive with every other law firm in town, Liz. | 和市里所有律所相比都有竞争力 莉兹 |
[22:15] | Which is maybe why clients are so angry with their lawyers. | 或许这就是客户对律师非常不满的原因 |
[22:18] | Are you really blaming us? We’re the victims here. | 你真的要责怪我们吗 我们才是受害者 |
[22:21] | Oh, come on, we are far from victims. | 得了吧 我们离受害者还很远 |
[22:23] | Why don’t I do some research | 为什么我们不 |
[22:25] | into Diane’s clients? | 调查一下戴安的客户 |
[22:27] | How many are there? | 有多少来着 |
[22:32] | Uh, 43. | 43名 |
[22:33] | Any of them upset about our billing | 他们当中有没有不满意我们的收费 |
[22:35] | or losing a case or whatever? | 或是不满意输了官司之类的 |
[22:38] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Look, I’ll get the letter back from the police | 我去警局那里把信取回来 |
[22:42] | and compare it to other correspondences. | 再拿它和别的信对比一下 |
[22:45] | There was somebody here yesterday. | 昨天这儿来了个奇怪的人 |
[22:46] | A bearded man, delivering food. | 胡须男 送外卖的 |
[22:49] | Marissa talked to him. | 梅丽莎昨天和他说过话 |
[22:50] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会及时向你更新情况 |
[22:52] | Now, we need to get back on the phone | 现在我们要打电话给 |
[22:54] | with Andrea Stevens. | 安德莉亚·斯蒂文斯 |
[22:55] | We don’t want to be seen as being weak here. | 我不想让他们觉得我们在示弱 |
[23:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:05] | Oh, yeah. | 还好 |
[23:06] | Yeah? Still want to become a pastry chef? | 还想当糕点师吗 |
[23:09] | It’s looking more and more appealing. | 真是越想越有吸引力了 |
[23:11] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[23:13] | No, I just… I just have to shake this off. | 不用了 我就是…需要摆脱这件事 |
[23:16] | Why don’t you go home? | 为什么不回家休息 |
[23:18] | Take the afternoon. | 下午休息吧 |
[23:20] | If there’s ever a day you could take a break, | 你刚经历了疑似蓖麻毒的袭击 |
[23:21] | it’s after a ricin scare. | 实在是放假的最佳理由了 |
[23:25] | I mean, maybe later. I’m good. I have the depo. | 待会吧 我没事 我还要采集证词 |
[23:28] | I’ll handle it. | 我帮你做 |
[23:30] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:32] | He really was just delivering food. | 他真的只是来送餐 |
[23:34] | He had nothing to do with this. | 今天的事和他没关系 |
[23:36] | Diane’s getting a little paranoid. | 戴安有点多疑了 |
[23:37] | With good reason. You seem good. | 也是有原因的 你看起来不错啊 |
[23:40] | Yeah. I tend to rise to these occasions. | 是啊 这类事件我应付自如 |
[23:42] | Are you questioning the mail room? | 你有没有问收发室 |
[23:43] | Next stop. | 这就去 |
[23:44] | Can I help? | 我帮你 |
[23:45] | No. You take the reality show footage. | 不用了 你去继续盯真人秀镜头吧 |
[23:47] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[23:49] | I had wall-to-wall cops in here. | 屋里站满了警察 |
[23:52] | They messed up my whole system. | 他们把我的整个系统都打乱了 |
[23:53] | It’s gonna take me three, four hours just to get caught up. | 我又要花三四个小时才能赶回原来的进度 |
[23:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:00] | The threatening envelope came inside. | 恐吓信封是从这里送出的 |
[24:01] | Looks like it was hand-delivered here, | 应该是由人亲手交送到这儿 |
[24:02] | then one of your guys brought it up to Diane’s office. | 然后你的人把信送进了戴安的办公室 |
[24:07] | Wasn’t one of my guys. | 不会是我的人 |
[24:09] | Doesn’t everything go through the mail room? | 不是所有信都先送到收发室吗 |
[24:11] | Everything from the outside. | 从外面送来的信是 |
[24:13] | This doesn’t have a signature, no time stamp. | 这封信既没有署名 也没有时间戳 |
[24:15] | This came from inside the building. | 信是从这栋楼里送出的 |
[24:20] | Oh, my gosh, | 我的天啊 |
[24:22] | I am so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[24:23] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[24:25] | – About? – About your troubles here. | -听说什么了 -听说你们遇到麻烦了 |
[24:26] | I mean, it seems like you have some enemies, huh? | 看起来你们树敌了 是吧 |
[24:28] | If it helps, we could take this case off your plate, | 如果能帮你的话 我们就别打这场官司了 |
[24:31] | come to some sort of settlement. | 只要达成协议就好 |
[24:33] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[24:35] | $4.3 million. | 430万 |
[24:37] | Mm, not quite what I had in mind. | 不是我想的那个数字 |
[24:38] | But 95… no, $95,000 would do it. | 但是 等等 九万五千倒是可以 |
[24:40] | Listen, you don’t want to have | 你们不会想 |
[24:42] | another unhappy client on your hands, do you? | 再多一个对你们不满的客户吧 |
[24:44] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[24:52] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[24:54] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[24:55] | Oh. Diane asked me to sit in. She’s not feeling up to it. | 戴安让我来 她觉得她有点应付不来 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:03] | Are you thirsty? Can I get you something to drink, | 你口渴吗 要我拿点东西给你喝吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[25:07] | – maybe, or… or maybe not, you know? – I really don’t know. | -或者不喝东西了 你懂吗 -不是很懂 |
[25:12] | Where was this video taken? | 这段视频是在哪拍的 |
[25:14] | It was at the bar at the penthouse. | 这是顶层公寓的吧台 |
[25:16] | They look pretty comfortable with each other, don’t they? | 他们相处得挺融洽的 是吧 |
[25:17] | That is speculation about Melanie’s state of mind, | 你这是针对梅兰妮心理状态的推测 |
[25:19] | hours before the assault took place. | 而且距离侵犯发生还有好几个小时 |
[25:21] | Alleged assault. | 涉嫌侵犯 |
[25:22] | And you know there’s no judge here, right? | 你知道现在法官不在席吧 |
[25:24] | I’m just preserving the objection for the record. | 我只是将我的反对记录在案 |
[25:26] | Of course. Preserved. | 当然 请记下来 |
[25:28] | Did you speak with Melanie after this 3:00 encounter, | 在这场三点发生的邂逅后和下一场开始前 |
[25:31] | but before the later one? | 你有没有和梅兰妮说过话 |
[25:32] | I conducted an OTF. | 我做了一个OTF |
[25:33] | And what is that? | 解释一下 |
[25:34] | That’s an “On the fly” interview. | 就是”即兴速访” |
[25:37] | I had a great time with Blake. | 我和布雷克玩得很开心 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I’m sensing that you and Blake have good chemistry. | 我感觉你和布雷克之间有化学反应 |
[25:43] | Yeah, you could say we’re getting along. | 你可以说我们相处得很好 |
[25:45] | Sorry, sorry. Uh, use his name, please. | 抱歉 打断一下 请说他的名字 |
[25:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:49] | Blake and I have great chemistry. | 我和布雷克之间有化学反应 |
[25:51] | He seems down to have a good time. | 他看起来也很开心 |
[25:54] | Definitely someone to spend some quality time with. | 他绝对是那个让我想认真相处的人 |
[26:00] | So, you’re turning our client into a puppet, | 所以 你像摆弄木偶一样摆弄我们的客户 |
[26:02] | and then you blame her? | 然后还怪她 |
[26:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:05] | – What’s wrong? – I found something in the video. | -怎么了 -我从视频里找到了有用的东西 |
[26:11] | I’m starving. Can we talk about this later? | 我要饿死了 我们待会再谈不行吗 |
[26:13] | I don’t even get what you’re asking me. | 我都不知道你到底要我怎样 |
[26:15] | Oh, I think you know exactly what I’m saying. | 我觉得你非常清楚我在说什么 |
[26:17] | I mean, Melanie, you talk the talk, | 梅兰妮 你确实说了该说的 |
[26:19] | – but I don’t know. – I don’t understand. | -但我不知道 -我不懂你的意思 |
[26:21] | You give a good sound bite, honey, | 亲爱的 你的话语片段确实不错 |
[26:23] | but TV is a visual medium. | 但是电视节目是视觉媒体 |
[26:25] | I need the video to back that up. | 我需要有影像来支撑 |
[26:27] | You don’t think that this is visual? | 你不觉得这已经很有看点了吗 |
[26:30] | Now, that top sums up the problem. | 你的上衣就是问题的所在之处 |
[26:33] | You are a camera tease, Melanie. | 你是个相机挑逗者 梅兰妮 |
[26:36] | Melanie, you want to stay on the show? | 梅兰妮 你还想继续拍吗 |
[26:38] | Then you gotta show us something. | 那你得秀出点东西来 |
[26:41] | What did you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[26:43] | I just meant that, uh… | 我的意思就是 |
[26:45] | You know, she was talking a very big game, but, uh, | 她话说得很满 但是 |
[26:49] | in reality, she– she wasn’t exactly… | 在现实中 她并不够 |
[26:51] | – Putting out? – Excuse me, | -风骚吗 -容我打断一下 |
[26:54] | who is that? | 她是谁 |
[26:55] | One of our investigators. | 我们的调查员 |
[26:58] | Could you ask her not to question my client, please? | 能不能请她不要质问我的客户 |
[27:00] | Sure. As soon as your client | 当然 只要你的客户 |
[27:01] | starts answering the questions. | 好好回答问题 |
[27:02] | Look, everybody knows that | 大家都知道 |
[27:04] | our show’s ratings go up or down | 我们节目的收视率不稳定 |
[27:08] | based on us being provocative. | 都取决于有没有挑逗性内容 |
[27:10] | That does not mean that we condone rape. | 这并不意味着我们容忍强奸 |
[27:12] | Strong words. | 用词很重啊 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry, I’m really confused here. | 抱歉打断一下 我确实很疑惑 |
[27:16] | I thought your whole argument | 我以为你们的论点是 |
[27:17] | was that she was unconscious. | 你们的客户失去意识 |
[27:18] | Now you’re arguing that we forced her to strip | 现在你们开始争辩是我们强迫她脱衣 |
[27:20] | and receive oral sex. I’m just… confused. | 并接受口交 我很困惑 |
[27:24] | Please, I’m starving. Can I even get a sandwich? | 求你了 我饿死了 给我个三明治也行 |
[27:28] | Yes, after the Wrap-Up. | 总结场完了之后就可以吃 |
[27:29] | But look, they just put out the tequila buffet. | 看 他们已经摆好龙舌兰自助宴了 |
[27:32] | So, what is– what is the tequila buffet? | 龙舌兰自助宴 是什么 |
[27:35] | Well, all our– | 我们所有的 |
[27:36] | all our contestants know that we had that. | 所有的参与者都知道我们有这个自助宴 |
[27:38] | Yeah, but what– what is it? I’m just curious. | 我知道 但这到底是什么 我就是好奇 |
[27:40] | It’s a-about a dozen different high-end tequilas, | 就是摆了十几种高档龙舌兰酒的自助宴 |
[27:43] | for comparison’s sake. | 为了作比较用 |
[27:45] | And no food for six hours? | 但他们都六小时没吃饭 |
[27:47] | Just shots of tequila? | 就只喝龙舌兰 |
[27:49] | Look, we haven’t done anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[27:50] | This is show tradition. | 这是节目的传统 |
[27:51] | Yes, and we’re not forcing | 对啊 我们也没强迫 |
[27:53] | the contestants to drink, so please. | 参与者喝 所以就这样吧 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[28:00] | If you did nothing wrong, | 如果你没做错什么 |
[28:06] | No. | 不是 |
[28:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:23] | Diane, it’s Jay Dipersia. | 戴安 我是杰·迪佩西亚 |
[28:25] | – Do you have one second? – Sure. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[28:27] | Do any of your clients have offices inside the building? | 你有没有客户在我们这栋楼里工作 |
[28:30] | Our building? Why? | 我们这栋楼吗 为什么这么问 |
[28:32] | I spoke to the mail room, but the letter sent to you | 我问了收发室的人 但是这封信 |
[28:35] | came from inside the building. | 是从这栋楼里寄来的 |
[28:41] | Well, there’s, um… | 好吧 有 |
[28:44] | a real estate firm– we did taxes with them. | 有个房地产公司 我们给他们做税务工作 |
[28:48] | And, um, yeah, a tech start-up. | 还有 一个科技创业公司 |
[28:51] | The, uh, CEO, Alec Crichton. | 他们的执行总裁叫艾力克·克莱顿 |
[28:54] | We handled his divorce. | 他的离婚案是我们经手的 |
[28:55] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[28:57] | Any issues with either of them? | 跟他俩有过争执吗 |
[28:59] | No, not that I remember. | 没 记忆中没有过 |
[29:01] | The divorce, of course, got heated. | 离婚案后来的气氛不太好 |
[29:04] | Well, he lose custody of his kids? | 他失去了孩子的抚养权吗 |
[29:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:10] | I’ll question them. If anything occurs to you, call me. | 我会去问问 如果你想起什么记得说 |
[29:14] | Um, yeah. Good-bye. | 好 再见 |
[29:22] | All right. | 行吧 |
[29:46] | President Trump has defended his decision | 在政府停止发放分担花费补贴后 |
[29:48] | to end cost-sharing reduction subsidies | 特朗普总统为该决议辩护 |
[29:51] | by pointing to stock price gains… | 声明股价的涨… |
[29:53] | The idea of a… A prequel | 前传的想法 |
[29:56] | just didn’t interest me, | 直到我找到另一种切入的方式 |
[29:57] | until I found another way in. | 才激起我的兴趣 |
[30:02] | When you’re a detective, you can do anything. | 只要你是警探 就可以为所欲为 |
[30:05] | Grab ’em by the pussy. Anything. | 奸淫掳掠 为所欲为 |
[30:08] | And a lot of people think it’s about Trump. | 很多人以为这是在说特朗普 |
[30:08] | 《骄阳前的黑暗》 执行制作人 埃尔维斯·哈利德 | |
[30:09] | But it’s really about a certain mindset. | 但其实是说某种心理状态 |
[30:13] | New York’s a swamp, and I’m cleaning it up. | 纽约臭气熏天 我要做大清洗 |
[30:23] | *With the devil I ride* | *与魔鬼同行* |
[30:26] | *With the devil I ride…* | *与魔鬼同行* |
[30:29] | This will be the third week | 这将是将军肚小猪 |
[30:30] | the potbellied pig occupies the Map Room. | 住在地图室的第三周了 |
[30:33] | Though the president insists Petey the Pig | 虽然总统坚称皮蒂小猪 |
[30:35] | is a welcome distraction, many critics worry | 是有益的消遣 许多评论员担心 |
[30:37] | the animal debases the office of the presidency. | 小猪有损白宫声誉 |
[30:40] | We want to hear from you. | 我们想听听您的意见 |
[30:41] | Should the president keep a pig in the White House Map Room? | 总统是否应该在白宫地图室收养小猪 |
[30:44] | Go online… | 上网… |
[30:54] | Uh, I like her. She just says what she thinks. | 我喜欢她 她只是直话直说 |
[30:57] | Eh, I know. But do you trust her? | 我知道 但你信任她吗 |
[30:59] | Uh, I don’t know. Does that matter? | 我不知道 这重要吗 |
[31:01] | I’m not gonna marry her. | 我又不娶她 |
[31:03] | My God, can you imagine that marriage? | 老天爷 你能想象他俩的婚姻吗 |
[31:05] | Liz and Boseman? | 莉兹和博斯曼 |
[31:11] | What did they even see in each other? | 他们到底看上对方哪一点了 |
[31:12] | I don’t know. | 谁知道 |
[31:13] | Probably danger. | 也许是喜欢危险属性 |
[31:15] | He called me one of his investigators today. | 今天他称我为他的调查员 |
[31:17] | Who, Boseman? Mm-hmm. | 谁 博斯曼吗 |
[31:20] | Or as I call him, Adrian. | 或者像我这样直呼其名 阿德里安 |
[31:22] | – Nice. – I think we’re getting closer, he and I. | -棒 -感觉他和我的关系更近了 |
[31:25] | And by that, I mean he knows my name now. | 我是说 他现在记得我的名字了 |
[31:27] | I will drink to that. | 干杯 |
[31:30] | It’s odd that we’re in such a good mood, | 咱俩心情这么好真奇怪 |
[31:32] | given that we were almost killed today. | 考虑到今天差点没命 |
[31:35] | Well, we’re the generation of living dangerously. | 我们是活在危险中的一代 |
[31:38] | You’re still here! | 你们还在这儿 |
[31:39] | – Drew! – Drew! | -德鲁 -德鲁 |
[31:42] | God, you guys are sloshed. | 天啊 你俩喝醉了 |
[31:44] | No! No. | 没 没有 |
[31:45] | We are just really happy to see you. | 我们只是见到你太高兴了 |
[31:47] | – Alive? – Yes! | -见我还活着 -没错 |
[31:49] | – Yes! – Yes! | -没错 -没错 |
[31:50] | Here, sit, sit. | 来坐 |
[31:52] | These are tall chairs. | 高脚凳 |
[31:54] | Uh, what are you drinking? | 你俩在喝什么 |
[31:56] | – Whiskey sours. – More than one sour. | -酸威士忌 -不只一杯 |
[31:58] | Not a singular sour. | 绝不是一杯 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:02] | – One more? – All right. | -再来一杯 -好的 |
[32:06] | So… | 话说… |
[32:10] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[32:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:13] | I need you to come with me to the bathroom. | 我要你跟我去趟洗手间 |
[32:16] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:19] | Don’t leave. | 别走开 |
[32:24] | – Why? Why? – Come here. | -怎么了 -过来 |
[32:27] | Oh, there’s no lock. Here, just lean against the door. | 锁不上 这样靠着门吧 |
[32:31] | He’s here for you. | 他是为你来的 |
[32:32] | – What? – He’s here to see you. | -什么 -他是来看你的 |
[32:35] | – No! – Yes. You invited him tonight. | -不是 -真的 是你请他来的 |
[32:37] | – Yeah, but for… – Wait! Fuck you! | -没错 但是… -等等 去你的 |
[32:40] | I invited him for you. I’m not interested in him. | 我是为你请的 我对他又没兴趣 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I know. But he doesn’t know that. | 我知道 但他并不知道 |
[32:45] | Okay, well, uh, do I go home? | 好吧 要我回家吗 |
[32:48] | No. No, I don’t want you to. We’re having fun. | 不 我不想你走 我们正玩得开心 |
[32:50] | Then what do I do? | 那我怎么做 |
[32:52] | Hint that you’re gay. | 暗示一下你是同性恋 |
[32:54] | What? | 什么 |
[32:55] | – How do I do that? – I don’t know. | -怎么暗示 -不知道 |
[32:57] | – Oh, my God. I am going back to the bar. – No! | -天啊 我要回去喝酒了 -别走 |
[32:59] | – Out of the way. – Maia! | -让开 -玛娅 |
[33:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:07] | – Hi. – Hey. I ordered you two more. | -嗨 -我又点了两杯 |
[33:10] | Two more each? | 每人两杯吗 |
[33:11] | No. That would be irresponsible. | 不 那样的话太不负责任了 |
[33:15] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[33:21] | What should I… | 我该… |
[33:22] | say? Uh… | 说什么 |
[33:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:26] | We’re not gay. Not the two of us. | 我们不是一对 |
[33:29] | I’m just gay. | 只有我是同性恋 |
[33:34] | You’re really handsome. | 你真的好帅 |
[33:36] | Oh, my… Okay, i’m gonna go home. | 天啊 行了 我要回家了 |
[33:40] | No, no, stay. | 别走 留下来 |
[33:41] | We should all stay. Hey. | 咱们都别走 |
[33:43] | You guys want something harder? | 你们要来点猛的吗 |
[33:47] | Yes, I’m offended! I didn’t rape her. | 没错 我受冒犯了 我没强奸她 |
[33:49] | – Why don’t you tell the truth, Melanie? – Please, | -你怎么不说实话 梅兰妮 -麻烦你 |
[33:51] | refrain from addressing my client. | 克制住不要与我当事人对话 |
[33:53] | You could always ask your client to step out. | 你可以请你当事人出去避嫌 |
[33:55] | I want to be here for this. | 我要在现场 |
[33:56] | Okay. Blake, why did you leave season 14 | 布雷克 你为什么离开 |
[34:01] | Because she said I assaulted her, | 因为她说我侵犯了她 |
[34:03] | and then the producers kicked me off. | 制作人就淘汰我出局了 |
[34:04] | Did you have any sexual contact with Ms. Clark? | 你与克拉克女士有过性接触吗 |
[34:07] | Yes, but she was into it. I swear to God, | 有过 但她是乐意的 我发誓 |
[34:09] | I am not the kind of guy who does something like that. | 我不是那种会硬取的人 |
[34:11] | So the sexual contact was consensual? | 所以性交是双方认可的 |
[34:14] | Yeah. Melanie asked me if I wanted a surefire way | 是 梅兰妮问我要不要打一炮 |
[34:17] | to make it to the final round. I said sure. | 确保晋级最终一轮 我说当然好 |
[34:20] | I mean, I’m not stupid. I’m trying to up my brand. | 我又不傻 我很努力在做节目 |
[34:22] | – The sex was her idea? – 100%. | -性交是她的主意 -百分百她的主意 |
[34:24] | She knew how to make a spectacle, | 她知道如何高调做戏 |
[34:25] | and she knew that would mean more camera time. | 那样的话就意味着更多的节目时间 |
[34:28] | You know what pisses me off? | 你知道让我生气的是什么吗 |
[34:29] | I’m not accusing you, Blake. | 我没有指控你 布雷克 |
[34:30] | I did not do anything wrong. | 我没有做错什么 |
[34:32] | You were all over me, Melanie. | 是你对我紧追不舍 梅兰妮 |
[34:33] | You pulled me into that hot tub. | 是你拉我进热浴缸的 |
[34:35] | It was a drunken hookup. | 是醉酒后发生的 |
[34:36] | And I have zero memory of that. | 而我对此毫无记忆 |
[34:37] | – Well, I do. – That’s the whole point. | -我记得 -这才是重点 |
[34:40] | Okay, okay, okay. Enough. | 行了 够了 |
[34:42] | No, it’s all right. Look… | 没事 听着… |
[34:45] | You didn’t get me drunk. | 你没有把我灌醉 |
[34:47] | You didn’t drug me. | 你没有给我下药 |
[34:48] | You didn’t hold me down and force yourself on me. | 你没有把我按住 强取强攻 |
[34:51] | And I didn’t say no. | 我也没有拒绝你 |
[34:53] | But at some point, I lost the ability to say no. | 但某一时刻 我失去了拒绝的能力 |
[34:57] | And your problem is you’re so sure | 你的问题是 |
[34:59] | you’re not one of those guys that you fail to realize that, | 你确信自己不是那种男人 但却没意识到 |
[35:02] | on that day, in that moment, | 在那天 那个时刻 |
[35:04] | you decided to finish what you thought I had started. | 你完成了那件你认为是我挑起的事 |
[35:07] | You became one of those guys, Blake. | 你就成为了那种男人 布雷克 |
[35:16] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 是 我听说了 |
[35:17] | Jesus. Anthrax. | 老天爷 炭疽 |
[35:20] | You guys all right up there? | 你们都还好吧 |
[35:21] | Yeah. Ricin. | 没事 说是蓖麻毒 |
[35:23] | Just a scare. | 只是吓唬人的 |
[35:25] | I understand you’re one of Diane’s clients. | 我知道你是戴安的客户 |
[35:27] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[35:28] | That stupid bitch. | 那个愚蠢的贱人 |
[35:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:31] | No, not Diane. | 不 我不是说戴安 |
[35:32] | She’s a sweetheart. | 她是个好人 |
[35:34] | No, my ex-wife. | 我是指我的前妻 |
[35:35] | She’s the reason I needed Diane. | 就是因为她 我才需要戴安的 |
[35:41] | Cool. | 帅 |
[35:44] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:45] | Oh. I don’t know yet, you know? | 我还不怎么清楚 |
[35:47] | It’s still trying to… become something. | 还在试着…理清思路 |
[35:50] | I don’t know what I’m thinking until I write it down. | 我得先写下来才知道自己在想什么 |
[35:53] | This is all your writing? | 都是你写的吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah. Looks like a serial killer, doesn’t it? | 对 看着像连环杀手对吧 |
[36:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:12] | Lori Akerman. | 洛莉·阿克曼 |
[36:14] | I was a production manager on Chicago Penthouse. | 我以前是《欲动风城》的制片人 |
[36:16] | You were? And why were you fired? | 以前吗 你为什么会被解雇 |
[36:18] | Because I saw what I thought | 因为我看见了我认为是 |
[36:19] | was nonconsensual sex, | 未经双方一致同意的性行为 |
[36:21] | and I shut down the production. | 然后我停止了拍摄 |
[36:22] | That seems like a strange reason to fire you. | 这个解雇理由挺奇怪的 |
[36:26] | Ms. Stevens makes it sound like | 史蒂文斯女士说得像是 |
[36:27] | the show was just being responsible. | 节目只是尽职尽责 |
[36:29] | And yet here I am, out of work. | 但我现在失业了 |
[36:31] | I think there’s a misunderstanding here. | 我觉得其中有误解 |
[36:33] | You were not let go because you… | 你被解雇不是因为 |
[36:34] | Ms. Stevens, please. | 史蒂文斯女士 别这样 |
[36:36] | What did you see that concerned you? | 你看见了什么让你担忧的事 |
[36:38] | Melanie was in no state of mind | 梅兰妮当时的精神状态 |
[36:41] | to be making any kind of decisions, | 根本无法做出任何决定 |
[36:43] | much less sexual ones. | 更别说发生性行为的决定了 |
[36:44] | She was barely conscious. | 她几乎是神志不清的 |
[36:45] | And why didn’t you stop it at the time? | 那你当时为什么不阻止呢 |
[36:47] | I was doing interviews with other cast members. | 我在和另一些参赛选手做采访 |
[36:50] | I knew Melanie was drunk, but I thought | 我知道梅兰妮喝醉了 但是我以为 |
[36:52] | that she and Blake had separated by then. | 她和布雷克那时候已经被分开了 |
[36:54] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[36:55] | Ms. Akerman, uh, | 阿克曼女士 |
[36:57] | first of all, I am so sorry about your unemployed state. | 首先我对你现在的无业状态表示遗憾 |
[37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | How many prior production | 你以前有过多少次 |
[37:03] | shutdowns have you been involved in? | 节目暂停拍摄的经历呢 |
[37:05] | This was my first. | 这是第一次 |
[37:06] | And prior to, uh, Chicago Penthouse, | 在《欲动风城》之前 |
[37:08] | you worked on Daytona Beach | 你在《德通纳海滩》 |
[37:10] | and Dorm Room Afterdark? | 和《月夜宿舍》工作过 |
[37:13] | – Yes. – So, what happened on Chicago Penthouse | -对 -所以《欲动风城》发生了什么 |
[37:15] | that was worse than those other shows? | 比其他节目更糟糕的事情呢 |
[37:17] | I already said. | 我说过了 |
[37:18] | Non-consensual sex. | 不是双方同意的性行为 |
[37:20] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:21] | And how did you feel about Blake Masters taking | 你对布雷克·马斯特占了节目的 |
[37:25] | a prominent role on the show? | 主角戏份有什么感受 |
[37:28] | I… | 我 |
[37:29] | – How did I feel? – Yes. | -我有什么感受 -对 |
[37:31] | Didn’t you disapprove of his casting? | 你不是觉得他不是合适的选角吗 |
[37:33] | No. | 没错 |
[37:34] | There were no African-American female contestants on the show. | 节目里没有非裔女性选手 |
[37:37] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[37:38] | I am not involved in casting. | 我不参与选角 |
[37:40] | You weren’t concerned about depicting | 你不担心节目里会有 |
[37:42] | – too many interracial relationships? – No. | -太多跨种族恋爱关系吗 -不 |
[37:46] | Here are some affidavits from several producers | 这里是几位《欲动风城》的 |
[37:48] | on Chicago Penthouse | 制作人的宣誓书 |
[37:50] | attesting that you were expressly concerned | 里面指出你明确表达过 |
[37:52] | about the prevalence | 对跨种族恋爱 |
[37:53] | of interracial relationships. | 盛行的担忧 |
[37:55] | – Objection. – Really? Why? | -反对 -真的吗 为什么 |
[37:56] | – Relevance. – Actually, my guess is | -和本案无关 -事实上我猜 |
[37:58] | you’re worried this is very relevant. | 你是害怕这个问题太有关了 |
[38:00] | You’re taking me out of context. | 你是把我的话断章取义 |
[38:02] | I was talking about audience perception. | 我是在说观众的看法 |
[38:05] | – I’m not a racist. – Ma’am, didn’t you shut down | -我不种族歧视 -女士 你停止拍摄 |
[38:07] | the show because Blake was black | 是因为布雷克是黑人 |
[38:08] | and Melanie was white? | 而梅兰妮是白人对吗 |
[38:09] | – No. – And this is why you allowed drunken sex | -不是 -所以你允许白人选手之间 |
[38:11] | between white cast members and not interracial. | 酒后性交 而不允许跨种族发生同样的事 |
[38:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:33] | A test. | 一个测验 |
[38:35] | Find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[38:36] | Not yet. You? | 暂时没有 你呢 |
[38:39] | Maybe. | 可能有 |
[38:42] | This is the real detective stuff, huh? | 这可真是侦探工作啊 |
[38:44] | Every printer and copy machine leaves a unique signature | 每台打印机和复印机都会在印出的每一页 |
[38:47] | of microdots on every page it prints. | 留下特有的微点印记 |
[38:49] | Like, a fingerprint for that printer. | 就像是那台打印机的指纹 |
[38:51] | Here’s the one on the letter you opened. | 这张是你打开那封信的印记 |
[38:54] | Now, these are two printed pages | 这两张是从这栋楼里 |
[38:56] | from Diane’s clients in the building. | 戴安的客户们那儿拿来的 |
[38:58] | So we’ll see if the letter came from their printers. | 我们看看信是不是从他们的打印机出来的 |
[39:01] | First, the real estate client. | 第一张是房地产客户的 |
[39:09] | No match. | 不吻合 |
[39:11] | Now the other one. | 另一张 |
[39:18] | Damn. | 该死 |
[39:20] | I thought it would be the real estate guy. | 我以为会是房地产那家伙做的 |
[39:22] | Maybe he printed it at home. | 可能他是在家里打印的 |
[39:24] | Or at a copy store. | 也可能是在打印店弄的 |
[39:26] | Or maybe he has more than one printer. | 又或者他不止有一台打印机 |
[39:35] | Okay, good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[39:46] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:52] | There was a third camera. | 有第三个摄像头 |
[39:54] | Look, this is from the next day. | 看 这是第二天的录像 |
[39:56] | There’s a locked-off camera above the hot tub. | 浴缸上方有个锁定的摄像头 |
[39:58] | Uh, hello? Why aren’t you excited? | 喂 你怎么一点都不激动 |
[40:01] | I am. | 激动 |
[40:02] | It’s from this floor. | 信是从这层楼打印的 |
[40:03] | – What? – U-Uh, the letter to Diane? | -什么 -给戴安的信 |
[40:06] | It’s not from a client in this building, | 不是这栋楼的客户打的 |
[40:07] | it’s from this office. | 那人就在这个办公室 |
[40:10] | Why can’t you let me have my moment? | 你怎么就不能让我秀一下 |
[40:12] | Why do you have to show me up? | 你为什么要让我出洋相 |
[40:20] | There was a third camera recording the assault, | 有第三个摄像头记录了侵犯事件 |
[40:23] | – Your Honor… – Alleged assault, Your Honor. | -法官阁下 -是涉嫌侵犯 法官阁下 |
[40:25] | And the defense has failed to turn it over. | 辩方没有把证据交出来 |
[40:30] | You know what I don’t understand? | 你知道我有什么搞不懂吗 |
[40:34] | What happened to Simon and Veronica? | 西蒙和维罗妮卡之间发生了什么 |
[40:37] | I-I mean, they were getting so close | 他们一季下来发展得 |
[40:39] | during the season, and then, nothing. | 那么亲密 然后却完全没有下文 |
[40:42] | I-I mean, uh, does that ever get explained? | 有什么合理解释吗 |
[40:44] | I’m not sure, Your Honor, but I can ask the producers for you, | 我不确定 法官阁下 但如果你想的话 |
[40:47] | if you’d like me to. | 我可以帮你问一下制作人 |
[40:48] | A-And Courtney. | 还有科特妮 |
[40:49] | I mean, why did she get expelled? | 她为什么会被淘汰 |
[40:51] | It makes no sense. | 完全就不符合逻辑 |
[40:53] | – She was the nice one. – Your Honor, | -她是好人 -法官阁下 |
[40:55] | the missing footage. | 丢失的录像 |
[40:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:58] | Ms. Stevens? | 史蒂文斯女士 |
[41:00] | Where is it? | 录像在哪里 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[41:03] | Did I not make my discovery order clear? | 我下的证据开示令是没写清楚吗 |
[41:06] | Oh, um, right. Uh, the producers decided against | 好的 这季开始制作人们决定 |
[41:09] | using the spy cam footage this season, | 停止使用偷拍的录像 |
[41:11] | and they forgot it was even there. | 所以他们忘记了它的存在 |
[41:13] | Right. Yeah, that could happen to anybody. | 没错 人之常情嘛 |
[41:17] | Find them. | 找出来 |
[41:18] | Now. | 立刻 |
[41:19] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[41:20] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[41:24] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[41:26] | I just ruled in your favor. | 我做出了有利你们的裁决 |
[41:27] | Don’t I even get a smile? | 连个微笑都没有吗 |
[41:30] | Excuse me, Your Honor? | 什么 法官阁下 |
[41:32] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[41:33] | you should smile more. | 你应该多点微笑 |
[41:35] | Yeah, I don’t-I don’t know when it happened, | 我都不知道是从哪时起 |
[41:37] | that women stopped smiling. | 女人都不笑了 |
[41:47] | What? What is this? | 什么 这什么意思 |
[41:48] | What-what is it? | 这算什么 |
[41:50] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[41:52] | Uh, your co-counsel is laughing. | 你的协理律师在大笑 |
[41:54] | Is– am I missing something here? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[41:57] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官阁下 |
[41:58] | We’ve been stretched really thin, recently. | 我们最近要应付的事情太多了 |
[42:01] | Oh, right. | 是 |
[42:01] | I heard about that whole baking soda scare. | 我听说了苏打粉恐慌那事 |
[42:05] | – Diane. Diane, Diane. – Yeah, thank you. | -戴安 -对 谢谢 |
[42:06] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[42:08] | I-Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[42:09] | She’s just pleasantly surprised, Your Honor. | 她就是喜出望外了 法官阁下 |
[42:20] | Uh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:24] | Am I? | 我吗 |
[42:24] | Yes. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[42:26] | You were laughing in there. | 你刚才在里面大笑 |
[42:28] | Yes, the judge was funny. | 是啊 法官太搞笑了 |
[42:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[42:37] | Are you still microdosing? | 你还在小剂量嗑致幻蘑菇吗 |
[42:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[42:40] | This is what I’m like when I’m not. | 我不用它的时候就这样 |
[42:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:44] | Listen, did the president put a potbellied pig | 总统有没有把将军肚小猪 |
[42:47] | in the White House Map Room? | 放在白宫地图室 |
[42:49] | Uh, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[42:51] | No, was there a story today | 不 今天有没有一条关于特朗普 |
[42:53] | about Trump adopting a pig named Petey, | 领养了一头叫皮蒂的猪 |
[42:58] | and keeping him in the White House? | 并把它放在白宫的新闻 |
[43:01] | I… No. | 我…没有 |
[43:05] | You’re looking at me like that’s insane. | 你看我的样子就像我是个疯子 |
[43:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[43:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[43:18] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你想找我聊聊吗 |
[43:20] | Yes. Uh… | 是的 |
[43:22] | so our Wi-Fi keeps track of when people in the firm log out. | 我们的无线网络会记录律所人员的登出时间 |
[43:27] | We’re all in the same server. | 我们在同一个服务器上 |
[43:27] | – Did you know that? – No. | -你知道这点吗 -不知道 |
[43:30] | – See, that’s your I.D. Number. – Okay. | -这是你的身份识别码 -好吧 |
[43:34] | It shows, at 10:23 a.m. yesterday, | 它显示昨天上午10点23分 |
[43:37] | you were the very last one to log out. | 你是最后一个登出的人 |
[43:38] | Yeah. Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[43:39] | We’re behind on the Lanthimos brief, | 我们在兰提莫斯一案的案情简报上滞后了 |
[43:41] | and I’ve been working through lunch, and pretty late. | 我中午都在工作 很晚才走 |
[43:44] | Right, but you see, everyone else logged out | 对 但你看 其他人都登出了 |
[43:47] | because, of course, there was a chemical scare, | 当然是因为有疑似化学物的袭击 |
[43:49] | and we all left the building. | 我们都离开了这栋大楼 |
[43:50] | Well, I guess I forgot to log out. | 那我想我忘了登出了 |
[43:53] | No, you’re logged out automatically. | 不 你是自动登出的 |
[43:56] | Uh, you just stayed later than everyone. | 你就是比其他人都晚离开 |
[43:59] | Well, like I said, | 正如我说的 |
[44:01] | I’ve-I’ve been pretty behind. | 我的工作滞后很多了 |
[44:05] | Why weren’t you afraid of the ricin? | 你为什么不怕蓖麻毒 |
[44:08] | It turns out, it wasn’t ricin. | 最后证明了不是蓖麻毒 |
[44:10] | Right. | 对 |
[44:12] | But no one knew that. | 但事先没人知道 |
[44:17] | You sent the letter to Diane, didn’t you? | 信是你送给戴安的 对吗 |
[44:20] | I-I don’t know what you’re… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[44:21] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[44:22] | You’re going to jail. | 你要进监狱 |
[44:25] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[44:25] | Yes. | 你会去 |
[44:28] | Unless you go apologize to Diane. | 除非你跟戴安道歉 |
[44:32] | Tell me why you did it. | 告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[44:39] | There’s been so much work. | 工作太多了 |
[44:42] | And… | 而且 |
[44:44] | they wanted the brief in on Friday, | 他们在周五就要案情陈述 |
[44:46] | and I can’t get it in on time. | 我没法及时写完 |
[44:48] | I… I was so afraid of being fired, I just wanted a day. | 我很害怕会被炒掉 我就想多要一天 |
[44:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:05] | Uh, I-I just need you to sign something. | 我还需要你签份东西 |
[45:29] | – That was cold. – What? | -太无情了 -什么 |
[45:31] | Telling him to sign or you’d turn him over to the cops, | 告诉他要么签字 要么你就向警察告发他 |
[45:33] | then, you turned him over to the cops. | 然后你还是向警察告发了他 |
[45:34] | I don’t work for him. | 我又不给他干活 |
[45:36] | I work for the firm. | 我给律所干活 |
[46:07] | What am I looking for? | 要我看什么 |
[46:19] | She passed out. | 她晕过去了 |
[46:38] | Oh, I think you’re gonna want to… | 我认为你会想 |
[46:40] | want to watch this part, Ms. Stevens. | 看这个部分的 史蒂文斯女士 |
[46:43] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[46:48] | And here’s where it gets exciting. | 这就是高潮部分 |
[47:04] | Take it or leave it. | 要么收下要么上庭 |
[47:05] | I’m not authorized to go any higher. | 我得到的授权最多就是这个数 |
[47:46] | $3.2 million. | 320万 |
[47:56] | All right. | 太好了 |
[47:57] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[47:59] | – What? – Trump is keeping a potbellied pig | -什么 -特朗普要在白宫 |
[48:01] | in the White House? | 养只将军肚小猪吗 |
[48:04] | No, Diane. | 不是 戴安 |
[48:06] | Dipersia, he caught the fellow | 迪佩西亚 他抓到了那个 |
[48:07] | who sent you that threatening letter. | 给你送恐吓信的人 |
[48:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[48:10] | One of our associates here. | 我们律所的一个律师 |
[48:11] | Wanted more time to write his brief. | 想要更多时间来写案情简要 |
[48:16] | No. | 不是吧 |
[48:19] | His brief… | 他的案情简要 |
[48:22] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[48:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[48:26] | Look, look, um… | 听着 |
[48:29] | I know the last few weeks have been hard. | 我知道最近几周过得很艰难 |
[48:32] | But are you really serious about leaving the law? | 但你对离开法律这行是认真的吗 |
[48:35] | Am I what? | 我什么 |
[48:36] | Serious about leaving the law. | 离开法律这行是认真的 |
[48:39] | Liz said you’ve been having some difficulty | 莉兹说你很难接受 |
[48:42] | with Carl’s death, and… | 卡尔的死 |
[48:44] | these copycat killings. | 和那些模仿谋杀 |
[48:47] | Really? | 是真的吗 |
[48:49] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[48:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:53] | We can’t afford to lose you, too. | 我们不能再失去你了 |
[48:56] | Adrian, these last few weeks, | 阿德里安 过去的几周 |
[48:58] | it felt like death was everywhere. | 感觉死亡无处不在 |
[49:00] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[49:01] | But now… | 但现在 |
[49:04] | You’re seeing life again. | 你又看到生命的希望了 |
[49:05] | No. I just don’t care. | 不 我只是不在乎了 |
[49:10] | What did Tennessee Williams say? | 田纳西·威廉斯[美国小说家]怎么说的来着 |
[49:12] | “What is the secret to happiness? | “幸福的秘密是什么” |
[49:15] | Insensitivity.” | “糊涂” |
[49:18] | That’s what I feel. | 我就有这样的感觉 |
[49:23] | Well, good job, anyway. | 无论如何 干得好 |
[49:29] | We are $600,000 richer. | 我们又多赚了60万 |
[49:31] | And with Trump, we won’t be taxed as much. | 有了特朗普 不会被扣那么多税了 |
[49:38] | I think we should have a party for the new offices. | 我们该开个派对庆祝一下启用新的办公室 |
[49:41] | Introduce ourselves to the community again. | 再次向社区介绍自己 |
[49:43] | That sounds terrific. | 听上去很棒 |
[49:44] | Good. | 好 |
[49:46] | Let’s do it. | 我们开吧 |
[50:19] | How’s everything? | 一切还好吗 |
[50:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:21] | And fuck you. | 去你的 |