时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[00:18] | 彼得·沃切克警监 芝加哥警察局11区局长 | |
[00:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:21] | Eh, we’re getting reports some mutt is casing residences | 我们收到举报说有一群废物包围了住宅区 |
[00:24] | by, uh, McKinley Park. | 地点在麦金利公园附近 |
[00:26] | Now, we got our numbers on break-ins down last month, | 上个月入室抢劫的次数降低了 |
[00:29] | so special attention there, all right? | 所以打起精神来 好吗 |
[00:32] | Uh… some complaints | 有些投诉说 |
[00:33] | regarding RMPs double-parked in front of Portillo’s. | 警车在波蒂略热狗店门前双行停车 |
[00:36] | If you’re there on dinner break, find someplace else to park. | 如果是晚饭休息时去 找别的地方停车 |
[00:39] | Well, what if it’s not on our dinner break? | 如果不是在晚饭休息时间呢 |
[00:40] | Moving on. | 接下来 |
[00:43] | Uh… All right, listen up. | 好 听清楚了 |
[00:46] | “Pursuant to a consent decree | “依据市政府和多名被告” |
[00:47] | between the City and various plaintiffs | 达成的和解协议 |
[00:49] | suing for actions alleged to have been taken by members | 纠纷内容是芝加哥警局人员 |
[00:52] | of the Chicago Police Department, | 做出的不当行为 |
[00:53] | attorneys from firms so designated by a magistrate | 地方法官会指派律所的律师们 |
[00:57] | will be granted access to CPD operations in the field.” | “来参与芝加哥警局的外出执勤行动” |
[01:01] | And that means? | 意思是 |
[01:03] | We got company. There’s some lawyers here | 有人跟着了 这些律师 |
[01:06] | who’ll be doing ride-alongs tonight. | 今晚会做随行记录 |
[01:09] | Uh… as the chief of patrol has directed, | 巡警总警监下了命令 |
[01:11] | the department will be in full compliance | 警局要完全遵守 |
[01:13] | with the terms of said consent decree. | 和解协议提及的全部事项 |
[01:15] | The following units | 下面提到的小队 |
[01:17] | will have one such attorney riding along with them: | 会有一名律师跟着你们做随行记录 |
[01:21] | uh… Sector Charlie. | C小队 |
[01:23] | And Sector David. | 和D小队 |
[01:27] | Come on, let’s remember, | 够了 我们记住 |
[01:28] | we’re on the same side with this. All right? | 我们不是敌人 知道了吗 |
[01:31] | That’s it. | 我说完了 |
[01:32] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[01:36] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[01:38] | There’s one for you | 这是你的 |
[01:40] | and one for you. | 这是你的 |
[01:41] | Liability waiver? | 免责声明书 |
[01:42] | It’s for our lawyers. I’m sure you understand. | 是给我们律师的 你们懂的 |
[01:45] | “The undersigned hereby agrees to assume the risk of death, | “签字人特此同意承担死亡” |
[01:47] | personal injury, and/or property damage.” | “受到人身伤害和财产损失的风险” |
[01:49] | I wouldn’t worry too much about that with Charlie Sector. | 跟着C小队的应该不用太担心 |
[01:52] | What about David Sector? | 那D小队呢 |
[01:54] | Make sure you sign all the pages. | 确保每一页都签好名 |
[01:59] | We can always change sectors. | 我们可以换个队的 |
[02:00] | No. No, no, no. I’m up for it. | 不用 我可以的 |
[02:03] | – Maia Rindell. – Yes. | -玛娅·林德尔 -我是 |
[02:04] | Let’s go. Put this on. | 走吧 穿上这个 |
[02:05] | Wh– is this a bulletproof vest? | 这是防弹衣吗 |
[02:06] | No, it’s a stab-proof vest. | 不 是防捅衣 |
[02:09] | Protects against knives and, uh, thrown acid. | 防刀伤和投掷腐蚀性液体的 |
[02:14] | – Oh. Fun times. – Yeah. | -可有意思了 -嗯 |
[02:17] | – Lucca Quinn? – Yeah. | -卢卡·奎因吗 -对 |
[02:19] | – This way. – Okay. | -这边走 -好 |
[02:32] | 夜间11点07分 11区首班夜巡开始 | |
[02:38] | The move has provoked | 该举动激起了 |
[02:39] | widespread protests throughout the Middle East, | 中东各地区的广泛抗议 |
[02:42] | with Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah, | 真主党领袖哈桑·纳斯瑞拉 |
[02:44] | calling it “Undisguised American aggression.” | 说其是”赤裸裸的美国侵略” |
[02:46] | In response, President Trump tweeted, | 特朗普总统用推特回应 |
[02:49] | “Mr. Nasrallah looks like a stupid fat Santa in a turban…” | “纳斯瑞拉先生像戴头巾的蠢胖版圣诞老人” |
[02:52] | …German Chancellor Merkel | 德国总理默克尔 |
[02:53] | called the comment by the American president: | 指出美国总统的回应 |
[02:55] | “Unhelpful…” | “毫无帮助” |
[02:56] | I do the most least amount of bragging… | 我是最不会说大话的人了 |
[03:00] | …word “House” instead of “Hole.” | 用”宫”代替”坑” |
[03:02] | As in, “Shit house…” | 说的是”粪宫…” |
[03:03] | …tropical storm Don Jr. | 热带风暴小特朗普 |
[03:05] | about to make landfall in Cuba, and on the… | 即将登陆古巴 同时… |
[03:08] | …new species of fungus named covfefe originalis, | 新真菌被命名为”科菲菲原种” |
[03:11] | after the president’s… | 在总统… |
[03:12] | …piece from the Ivanka Trump collection. | 伊万卡·特朗普系列的其中一件 |
[03:14] | And here’s a really nice piece from the… | 这是其中非常漂亮的一件… |
[03:16] | Now let’s see how our friends on the farm are doing. | 现在我们来看一下农场的朋友们过得怎样 |
[03:19] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[03:20] | I can’t sleep either. | 我也睡不着 |
[03:22] | We’ll have to count little boys and girls. | 我们要数小男孩和小女孩的人数 |
[03:24] | How can you sleep when Donald Trump is president? | 特朗普还当着总统 你怎么可以睡得着 |
[03:27] | Just look at North Korea. | 看看朝鲜吧 |
[03:28] | They’ve got their missiles pointed right at us, and… | 他们把导弹对准了我们 而且… |
[03:31] | Are you tired of being tired? Sick of being sick? | 你厌倦疲惫了吗 你讨厌恶心了吗 |
[03:38] | – Hello? – Hey, invite me over right now. | -你好 -现在邀我去你家吧 |
[03:41] | Tully? | 塔利 |
[03:42] | Yeah. Come on. Let’s have a glass of wine. | 对 我们喝一杯嘛 |
[03:45] | Tully, I’m in bed. | 塔利 我已经躺床上了 |
[03:47] | Ooh. What’re you wearing? | 你穿着什么呢 |
[03:50] | We said it was a one-night thing, Tully. | 我们说过那只是一夜情 塔利 |
[03:53] | Where are you? It sounds like someone’s being killed. | 你在哪里 听起来像凶案现场似的 |
[03:56] | I’m downtown. The police are overreacting. | 我在市中心 警察反应过度了 |
[03:59] | Hey, guys, keep it down. | 大伙们 小声点 |
[04:01] | I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话呢 |
[04:02] | What are you protesting now? | 你在抗议什么 |
[04:03] | Come on down and find out. It’s, uh, very exciting. | 你出来看看啊 很激动人心的 |
[04:07] | No. I think I’m in for the night. | 不了 我该睡了 |
[04:11] | – Um, stay safe. – Diane. | -注意安全 -戴安 |
[04:12] | Now wait. You know we-we had something great going, right? | 别挂 你知道我们有火花的对吧 |
[04:18] | That’s my call-waiting. Good night. | 有另一个人打来了 晚安 |
[04:21] | – Who is that, your other lover? – Good night. | -是谁呢 你的另一个情人吗 -晚安 |
[04:23] | Don’t kill anyone. | 别杀人 |
[04:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:26] | Still me. See, I think subconsciously you wanted it to be me… | 还是我 你看你下意识还是想和我… |
[04:30] | – Hello? – Diane. Sorry to call you at home. | -嗨 -戴安 不好意思下班了还打给你 |
[04:33] | Oh, no, I’m awake. | 没事 我醒着 |
[04:35] | The network wants to broadcast something on its morning show, | 电视台想在早安秀里播出一些内容 |
[04:37] | and they’re getting some pushback. | 但他们遇上了阻挠 |
[04:39] | We’re outside counsel | 我们是外聘律师 |
[04:40] | and we only have eight hours to sort this out. | 只剩八小时给我们理清楚这事 |
[04:42] | Well, who’s the pushback coming from? | 是谁在阻挠 |
[04:44] | Old friend of yours. | 你的老朋友 |
[04:49] | – Mr. Burl Preston. – Yes, it’s me. | -伯尔·普雷斯顿先生 -正是 |
[04:52] | And I’ve forgotten your name. | 我忘记你叫什么了 |
[04:53] | – Diane Lockhart. – Diane. | -戴安·洛哈特 -戴安 |
[04:55] | And this is my partner in crime, Adrian Boseman. | 这是我的合伙人 阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[04:58] | Mr. Preston. | 普雷斯顿先生 |
[04:59] | I heard your house burned down. | 我听说你家被烧了 |
[05:01] | – I’m sorry. – Dangers of canyon living. | -深表遗憾 -住峡谷的风险 |
[05:03] | Don’t cry for me, I have two more. | 无需同情 我还有两套房 |
[05:05] | And I heard clients are killing lawyers in Chicago. | 我听说芝加哥的客户在杀害律师 |
[05:09] | Yes, one or two. | 是的 一两个吧 |
[05:10] | Well, you’re taking it well. | 你们倒是应对得不错 |
[05:11] | Well, Chicago. We’re used to worse. | 芝加哥嘛 我们习惯更糟的事了 |
[05:14] | Uh, we’re just in with our clients right now, Mr. Preston. | 我们在和客户商议中 普雷斯顿先生 |
[05:16] | We’ll be out to get you in a few minutes. | 几分钟后我们出来接你 |
[05:17] | Sure, I’ll just sit here. | 当然 我就坐这里 |
[05:19] | After four hours jetting into a snowstorm, why not? | 刚坐完四小时飞机穿过暴风雪 等等又何妨 |
[05:22] | I got all the time in the world. | 我时间多着呢 |
[05:23] | You’re the ones who are in such a hurry to air this nonsense. | 你们才是急着要播出这破事的人 |
[05:27] | It’s not a black and white situation, Greg. | 这不是绝对化的情况 格雷格 |
[05:28] | There are photos of the woman arm-in-arm with him. | 有女人挽着他的手的照片 |
[05:30] | – Is he here? – Yeah. | -他在这里吗 -嗯 |
[05:32] | Is he mad? | 他生气吗 |
[05:34] | What? | 什么 |
[05:35] | Is it gonna be a testy negotiation? | 这会是剑拔弩张的谈判吗 |
[05:37] | I don’t think it’s going to be a negotiation at all. | 我认为这根本不是谈判 |
[05:39] | This is a First Amendment issue. | 这是第一修正案[新闻言论自由]的问题 |
[05:41] | You have a news story. It’s yours to broadcast or not. | 你有新闻故事 该由你来决定播不播出 |
[05:44] | Unless it’s defamatory. | 除非内容属于诽谤 |
[05:45] | – Well, there’s no reason… – Well, let’s not get | -没有理由… -我们先 |
[05:46] | ahead of ourselves, okay? | 不要操之过急 好吗 |
[05:49] | Okay, okay, okay, wait. Carter is our in-house counsel. | 好 等等 卡特是我们的公司法务 |
[05:52] | He keeps us from doing anything stupid. | 他负责阻止我们做蠢事 |
[05:55] | Reddick/Boseman, | 雷&博律所 |
[05:56] | you defend us if we end up doing anything stupid. | 假如我们真的做了蠢事 你们负责辩护 |
[05:58] | So we all have a role here. | 所以我们都有自己的角色 |
[06:01] | And we have seven hours to figure out | 我们有七小时来决定 |
[06:02] | whether to broadcast this story. | 是否播出这个报道 |
[06:04] | So let’s start. | 开始吧 |
[06:09] | 夜间11点58分 C小队 湖景区 | |
[06:19] | So what’s this about? | 这是做什么 |
[06:21] | You stay with us, and give us a report card? | 你跟着我们 然后给我们一份报告吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah. And offer suggestions on the law | 对 还会给你们提供法律建议 |
[06:26] | and how it can be obeyed. | 和该怎么遵守法规 |
[06:28] | And, what, we get, like, a grade on our windshield? | 然后在挡风玻璃上贴个成绩单吗 |
[06:31] | – Like those restaurants? – And everybody avoids | -像旅馆那样 -每个人都不想 |
[06:33] | getting arrested by a car with a “C.” | 被低分的警察逮捕 |
[06:37] | So you do this every night? | 你每晚都要这么做吗 |
[06:38] | No, once a month. | 不 一月一次 |
[06:41] | And other lawyers from other firms follow other cops. | 其它律所的律师也会跟着其它警察 |
[06:45] | Aren’t you guys dodging bullets these days? | 最近不是有人在枪杀律师吗 |
[06:47] | That’s right. People hate you lawyers. | 是啊 人们憎恨律师 |
[06:49] | I thought we were hated. | 我以为我们才遭人恨呢 |
[06:49] | It’s overblown. | 这有点夸张了 |
[06:51] | It was just a few lawyers. | 也就小部分律师而已 |
[06:52] | What about that lawyer that hanged himself yesterday? | 昨天上吊自杀的那个律师是怎么回事 |
[06:55] | You know, people aren’t thinking he did it; | 人们觉得他不是自杀的 |
[06:56] | it was done to him. | 而是他杀 |
[06:58] | Who was that? | 他叫什么 |
[07:00] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[07:02] | – It was over in Highland Park, i think. – Hey. | -我记得是在高地公园 -喂 |
[07:05] | Here comes the big action for the night. | 今晚的重头戏要开始了 |
[07:07] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[07:19] | There it is! | 果不其然 |
[07:19] | Every single night. Readjusting the package. | 每晚都这样 调整小弟弟 |
[07:33] | RMP Eleven-Thirty-Nine. | 警车11309 |
[07:35] | Code Three pursuit of a white, | 正在追捕一辆白色 |
[07:36] | late-model Camaro, Tennessee tags, | 新型科迈罗 田纳西州牌照 |
[07:38] | 凌晨12点01分 D小队 高地公园 | |
[07:39] | “Three, Six, Tom, Victor, David.” | 车牌号36TVD |
[07:43] | Vicinity of Code Five. | 在附近进行监视 |
[08:54] | The list of prominent men accused | 被指控性骚扰的名人 |
[08:56] | of sexual harassment continues to grow | 现在越来越多 |
[08:57] | even six months after Harvey Weinstein. | 即使现在离哈维·韦恩斯坦事件已经过了半年 |
[09:00] | Now the biggest and potentially most explosive name | 现在这份黑名单可能要加上一个 |
[09:02] | has been added to the list. Kip Dunning… | 最让人震惊的名字 基普·邓宁 |
[09:05] | – Pause here. – “Please.” | -停一下 -说”请” |
[09:08] | Please. | 有劳了 |
[09:10] | We obviously object to the story top to bottom, | 我们对整件事情都予以否认 |
[09:12] | and will immediately sue for damages, | 并且即刻着手提出状告索赔 |
[09:14] | but I want to point out | 但我要说的是 |
[09:16] | how sloppy this story is. “Alleged.” | 这个报道太草率了 “声称” |
[09:19] | Where is the word “Alleged”? | “声称”这词哪去了 |
[09:20] | So you’d like that added to the copy? | 所以你想把它加入副本里吗 |
[09:22] | No. As I already stated, | 不 正如我之前所言 |
[09:23] | this whole story is defamatory and should be cut. | 整件事情是诽谤 应该被减掉 |
[09:25] | So can we move on, please? | 那我们能继续了吗 拜托 |
[09:27] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[09:29] | Play. | 播放 |
[09:32] | Please. | 有劳了 |
[09:35] | Kip Dunning is an actor with a reputation rarely matched | 演员基普·邓宁在好莱坞 |
[09:37] | – in the Hollywood firmament… – Oh, come on. | -是少数的声誉… -不是吧 |
[09:39] | Talk about cynical. You use a still– Pause, please. | 这也太愤世嫉俗了 你用一张…请暂停 |
[09:43] | And notice “Please.” | 注意我说了”请” |
[09:46] | You use a still from an action movie | 你们用的还是动作片的一个镜头 |
[09:48] | to suggest Kip is aggressive to women. | 暗示基普对女人有暴力倾向 |
[09:50] | This is the nicest actor on the face of the earth, | 他是地球上最好的演员了 |
[09:53] | and you place him in a defamatory light… | 你们这样诽谤他… |
[09:54] | You want us to change out the photo? Great. | 你想让我们把照片换了 很好 |
[09:56] | – I’m sure we can do that. – My individual issues | -这个我们能做到 -不能因为我个人意见 |
[09:58] | in no way undercut the main point: | 而削弱了其中的主要问题 |
[10:01] | this report is defamatory. | 这个报道纯属诽谤 |
[10:03] | Please, if you’d be so kind, play. | 拜托 可以的话 请继续播放 |
[10:09] | And now two women have come forward to accuse Dunning | 如今有两位女性控诉邓宁 |
[10:12] | of both sexual assault and rape. | 对其施以性侵和强奸 |
[10:16] | He told me I’d have a career. | 他告诉我我会成就一番事业 |
[10:17] | He said everybody did it. | 他说所有人都这么做 |
[10:19] | – This was my idol… – Okay, here it is. | -他可是我的偶像 -在这儿停一下 |
[10:21] | Stop, please. | 请暂停 |
[10:22] | You use an anonymous woman, | 你们利用一个匿名女性 |
[10:24] | someone Kip can’t confront, | 一个基普无法指认的人 |
[10:25] | to charge him with forced oral rape. | 控告他实施强奸 |
[10:28] | That, to put it simply, is bullshit. | 简单来讲 这纯属扯淡 |
[10:31] | The reporter did a thorough check… | 记者做过全面的调查 |
[10:32] | We all know that these days, | 我们都清楚这些天 |
[10:34] | even the whisper of a sexual harassment charge | 即使是性骚扰的风言风语 |
[10:37] | ruins a career for life. | 也能毁掉人的事业一辈子 |
[10:39] | Yes, and that’s why this story was sent to Kip, | 没错 所以这报道先发给了基普 |
[10:41] | so he or his representatives could comment on it. | 这样他和他的发言人才能对此予以评价 |
[10:44] | We’re willing to put his comment in the story. | 我们愿意把他们的看法写进报道里 |
[10:46] | And we’re willing to address your objections | 我们会根据你们的反对意见 |
[10:47] | by re-editing the story. | 对报道作出修改 |
[10:54] | My objection is you’re being used. | 我想说的是你们被利用了 |
[10:57] | Sexual harassment is no longer the province of “MeToo” Hashtags. | 性骚扰再也不是一个”我也是”标签的事 |
[11:00] | It’s being used politically. | 会有政治因素牵涉其中 |
[11:02] | And Kip has made so many enemies among the alt-right, | 基普在另类右翼阵营中树敌不少 |
[11:05] | this is a hack job from them. | 这是他们的所作所为 |
[11:08] | We’ve invited the reporter in to defend her report, | 我们会请记者为她的报道辩护的 |
[11:10] | so please stick around, Mr. Preston. | 所以先别走 普雷斯顿先生 |
[11:12] | Sure. I’m still on L.A. Time. | 当然 我过的是洛杉矶时间 |
[11:15] | It’s only 9:00 p.M. To me. | 对我来说现在才晚上九点 |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:30] | Mr. Bloom. | 布卢姆先生 |
[11:33] | Don’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[11:35] | – Do what? – Show him that we’re not a united front. | -做什么 -让他知道我们没有一条心 |
[11:37] | Give him any hope whatsoever that we will cave. | 给他任何觉得我们会屈服的印象 |
[11:40] | I didn’t do that. | 我没有那么做 |
[11:40] | – That is bullshit. – I didn’t do that. | -你这是屁话 -我没这么做 |
[11:42] | Yes, you did. | 你做了 |
[11:45] | You’re insulting my intelligence right now… | 你现在在侮辱我的智商 |
[11:46] | Wait, wait. | 稍安勿躁 |
[11:48] | I want in-house counsel and out-house counsel. | 我想要公司法务和外部律师 |
[11:51] | Excuse me, outside counsel, | 不好意思 是外聘律师 |
[11:53] | to work together. | 通力合作 |
[11:55] | So let’s discuss what we’ll say before we say it. | 所以在对外之前我们先讨论一下 |
[11:57] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[12:00] | Uh, uh, Diane. Marissa, come. | 戴安 梅丽莎 来 |
[12:09] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[12:12] | I don’t trust their in-house counsel. | 我不信任他们的公司法务 |
[12:15] | Well, he gets paid if there are no suits. | 不打官司他才有钱拿 |
[12:17] | We get paid if we win suits. | 打赢官司我们才有钱拿 |
[12:18] | Makes him cowardly. | 这让他畏首畏尾 |
[12:20] | Well, what do you want from us? | 那你要我们怎么做 |
[12:21] | We only have a few more hours, | 我们只有几个小时 |
[12:22] | so I need you to look into the two accusers. | 所以我需要你们调查一下两位原告 |
[12:24] | Marissa, you take the anonymous accuser. | 梅丽莎 你调查那个匿名原告 |
[12:26] | Jay, you take the other. | 杰 你调查另外一个 |
[12:27] | They’re not gonna be happy about being woken up. | 半夜被吵醒她们可不会开心 |
[12:28] | My guess is that these stories stand up, | 我觉得这个报道可信 |
[12:30] | but Preston makes a good point about the alt-right. | 但是普雷斯顿的另类右翼说法也很有道理 |
[12:33] | Find out if this is a setup. | 查清楚这是不是个圈套 |
[12:35] | – Don’t believe the women? – It’s not that. | -不相信女人的话吗 -不是这样的 |
[12:38] | We’re in the second wave of these harassment charges, Diane. | 现在是性骚扰指控的第二波了 戴安 |
[12:40] | Certain people are using it for political advantage. | 有些人想借此实现政治利益 |
[12:44] | Let’s just be sure | 我们还是确保 |
[12:45] | our charges stand up. All right? | 我们的指控站得住脚 好吗 |
[12:48] | – Okay, we’re on it. – Good. | -好 我们这就去办 -好的 |
[12:53] | Should I call Lucca? | 我该打电话给卢卡吗 |
[12:55] | No. She and Maia are on consent decree duty. | 不 她和玛娅正在履行和解协议的责任 |
[12:58] | Oh, oh, right. | 想起来了 |
[13:01] | Hey, did you see another lawyer got killed? | 你知道又有律师被害吗 |
[13:04] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[13:05] | Wilk Hobson. | 威尔克·霍布森 |
[13:08] | -You know him? -Yes. | -你认识他 – 没错 |
[13:10] | He and my late partner, Will Gardner, | 他和我去世了的合伙人 威尔·加德纳 |
[13:12] | once got in a fistfight. My God. | 曾经打过一架 天啊 |
[13:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:16] | He was found hanged in his vacation home. | 他被发现吊死在自家的度假屋 |
[13:19] | He was found hanged? So… | 他被发现吊死 所以… |
[13:21] | Wait, was he killed, or… | 等等 他是被他杀还是… |
[13:22] | Police don’t know. | 警察还没确认 |
[13:24] | He had sued somebody on a slip-and-fall, | 他在因摔倒案起诉别人 |
[13:26] | and the other client had threatened him. | 还有一个客户威胁他 |
[13:31] | The year of living dangerously. | 危险的一年 |
[13:48] | How long do these pursuits usually go on for? | 这种追击工作还要多长时间 |
[13:50] | We can let you out. | 我们可以放你下车 |
[13:51] | No, no, I… I was just wondering. | 不 不是 我只是在想 |
[14:04] | Put your fucking hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[14:06] | Don’t move, motherfucker, don’t move! | 别动 混蛋 别动 |
[14:08] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[14:09] | Don’t move, motherfucker, do not move! | 别动 混蛋 别动 |
[14:11] | Yeah, put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[14:14] | Do not move your hands! | 别动你的手 |
[16:03] | Stay here. | 别动 |
[16:05] | Put your hands… | 举起你的双手… |
[16:07] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[16:08] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[16:09] | Hands where I can fucking see them! | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[16:11] | Get back in the car, ma’am. | 回到车里 女士 |
[16:12] | Don’t move, motherfucker! | 别动 混蛋 |
[16:13] | Stay down, motherfucker! | 趴下 混蛋 |
[16:14] | Take it easy, Bobby. We’ve got eyes on us. | 悠着点 鲍比 有人盯着我们呢 |
[16:17] | – Hey! Get down, get down. – What the fuck? Shit. | -趴下 趴下 -什么情况 糟糕 |
[16:19] | – Say his name! – Where’d that come from? | -说出他的名字 -哪儿扔的 |
[16:21] | Philando Castile! | 费兰多·卡斯蒂利亚 |
[16:23] | Say his name! | 说出他的名字 |
[16:25] | Philando Castile! | 费兰多·卡斯蒂利亚 |
[16:27] | Say his name! | 说出他的名字 |
[16:28] | – You see where it came from? Yeah, north corner. Eighth floor. | -看见哪儿扔的了吗 -是的 八楼北角 |
[16:30] | – I’m going in. – Yo, Officer, say his name! | -我进去 -警官 说出他的名字 |
[16:32] | Why you still got your gun out? | 你为什么还拿枪出来 |
[16:34] | Who said that? | 谁说的话 |
[16:35] | – They always got their gun out. – What’s it matter to you? | -他们一直都拿着枪 -你有什么意见吗 |
[16:36] | ‘Cause I say it matters. | 因为我认为这很重要 |
[16:38] | – Whatever. – You see who threw that bottle? | -随你怎么说 -你看见谁扔的瓶子了吗 |
[16:41] | – Any of you. – Not us, Officers. | -你们呢 -不是我们干的 警官 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I know your name. Raymond, right? | 我知道你的名字 雷蒙德 对吗 |
[16:45] | – When’d you get out, Raymond? – January 19. | -你几时出狱的 雷蒙德 -1月19日 |
[16:47] | – And who’s your parole officer? – You should be back in the car. | -谁是你的保释官 -你应该回到车上去 |
[16:50] | – No, I’m all right, thank you. – No, don’t look at her. | -不 我没事 谢谢 -不 别看她 |
[16:52] | Look at me. When’s the last time you saw your parole officer? | 看着我 你上次见保释官是什么时候 |
[16:54] | – Tuesday before last. – You smoking marijuana, Raymond? | -上上周二 -你抽大麻了吗 雷蒙德 |
[16:57] | Your name Maia? | 你是玛娅吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah. Chantal, right? | 是的 香塔尔 是吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. You’re bleeding. | 是的 你流血了 |
[17:03] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:03] | It’s flying glass. | 碎玻璃弄的 |
[17:04] | – You two know each other? – What you doing around here? | -你们两个认识吗 -你在这做什么 |
[17:07] | I’m just here to observe. | 我就是来旁观的 |
[17:09] | Make sure the officers are doing things by the book. | 确保警官们都在依法办事 |
[17:11] | She a client? | 她是你的客户吗 |
[17:13] | No, actually, we were locked up together. | 不 我们是狱友来着 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[17:19] | 凌晨12点22分 C小队 湖景区 | |
[17:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么情况 |
[17:29] | Looks like a DUI. | 看着像酒驾 |
[17:30] | You’re in luck. | 你走运了 |
[17:32] | Action tonight. | 今晚有任务了 |
[17:51] | You scared me. Hello. | 你吓到我了 你好 |
[17:53] | Evening. License and registration, please. | 晚上好 请出示驾照和登记证 |
[17:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:58] | Have you had anything to drink this evening? | 今晚你喝酒了吗 |
[17:59] | Well, it was a celebration, so I had to have something. | 有个庆祝宴 不得不喝点 |
[18:03] | I see, and how much have you had to drink tonight, ma’am? | 好的 你今晚喝了多少酒 夫人 |
[18:05] | Just one mai tai, that’s all. | 就一杯迈泰鸡尾酒而已 |
[18:07] | And mostly, it was pineapple juice. | 这酒里混的大部分都是菠萝汁 |
[18:10] | You know, I know the officer that usually works here. | 我认识经常在这出勤的那个警官 |
[18:14] | You know, the one that looks like Jim Nabors? | 就是长得像吉姆·内伯斯的那个 |
[18:16] | Oh, wasn’t that sad about him dying? | 他去世的事太让人伤心了 |
[18:22] | Lucca? | 卢卡 |
[18:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:25] | Mrs. Lovatelli? | 拉法特里夫人 |
[18:27] | Oh, please. Francesca. | 别 喊我弗朗西斯卡就好 |
[18:28] | I was almost your mother-in-law, | 我差点就成你婆婆了 |
[18:30] | for Christ’s sake. | 我的老天爷 |
[18:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[18:34] | Are you in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[18:35] | Oh, no. No, I-I’m doing a ride-along with the police | 不 我就是为了和解协议 |
[18:38] | on a consent decree. | 跟警察一起执勤 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry, I just tuned out. | 抱歉 我没仔细听 |
[18:41] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[18:42] | I need to see your driver’s license | 我需要看一下你的驾照 |
[18:44] | – and registration, please. – “Ma’am.” | -还有登记证 -“夫人” |
[18:46] | Do I look like a “Ma’am” to you? | 在你眼里我看着像”夫人”吗 |
[18:47] | I’ll have you know I do Pilates, daily. | 我跟你说 我每天都做普拉提 |
[18:50] | Please follow instructions. Step out of the car. | 请听指令 下车 |
[18:52] | Oh! Here’s a tough one. | 这人好严厉 |
[18:56] | Well, is he the “Bad cop”? | 他是”坏警察”吗 |
[18:59] | Now, look, I have a card here that Jim Nabors gave to me, | 我这有一张吉姆·内伯斯给我的名片 |
[19:02] | because I’m a good citizen, | 因为我是良民 |
[19:05] | and I also give to the police department fund. | 而且我还给警察基金募捐 |
[19:08] | Ma’am, that doesn’t matter. | 夫人 跟那没关系 |
[19:10] | We treat each citizen equally. | 我们对所有市民都一视同仁 |
[19:12] | Well, that’s what they say at Saks before you | 你把金卡亮出来之前 |
[19:14] | show them the gold card. | 萨克斯百货公司也是这么说的 |
[19:16] | Where is Lucca? | 卢卡哪去了 |
[19:18] | There you are. Why did you and Colin break up, anyway? | 在这呢 你为什么跟科林分手了呢 |
[19:21] | Okay, ma’am, I need you to pay attention. | 夫人 我需要你集中注意力 |
[19:22] | Please, step over here, out of traffic. | 请站到这边来 别阻碍交通 |
[19:24] | – I can do that. – Now, I need you to take nine steps. | -我能做得到 -现在请你走九步 |
[19:27] | – All right. – Heel to toe in a straight line. | -好的 -脚跟顶着脚尖走成一条直线 |
[19:29] | You know, it’s not because you’re black, Lucca. | 不是因为你是黑人 卢卡 |
[19:31] | I liked you. | 我喜欢你 |
[19:32] | So many of his girlfriends have big tits, | 他有好多女朋友都是 |
[19:35] | and they have nothing to say. | 胸大无脑 |
[19:36] | Ma’am, ma’am. You’re clearly inebriated. | 女士 你肯定是喝醉了 |
[19:40] | We’ll need you to place your hands behind your back. | 我们需要你把双手放到背后 |
[19:43] | Oh, come on, I’ve had one mai tai. | 拜托 我就喝了一杯迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[19:45] | Francesca, I don’t think it’s a-a good idea | 弗朗西斯卡 我认为这个时候 |
[19:47] | to say anything more, for the moment, legally. | 从法律层面上讲 不适合多说什么了 |
[19:50] | – You are so adorable. – Okay. | -你真可爱 -好了 |
[19:52] | Okay, hands on the vehicle, please, ma’am. | 请把手放到车上 夫人 |
[19:54] | Which one? | 哪辆 |
[19:55] | This one, right over here. | 这边这辆 |
[19:56] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[19:57] | I’ve had one mai tai. | 我就喝了一杯迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[20:00] | Might I have a mai tai? | 能给我来杯迈泰鸡尾酒吗 |
[20:01] | I know what a mai tai is, ma’am. | 我知道迈泰鸡尾酒是什么 夫人 |
[20:03] | – Please, hands on the car. – I bet you do. | -请把手放到车上 -我打赌你知道 |
[20:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[20:12] | Sorry, it’s just a-a ringtone I have to get. | 抱歉 这个来电我必须接 |
[20:15] | Yeah, Colin? | 科林 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry for calling so late. | 抱歉这么晚打电话 |
[20:18] | It’s all good. W-What’s up? | 没事 怎么了 |
[20:20] | Uh, actually, I’m on a consent decree ride-along | 我为了和解协议跟几个警察 |
[20:23] | with some cops in Lake View, and… | 在湖景区这边执勤 |
[20:25] | Who is that? | 谁呀 |
[20:26] | – Your mother is being arrested. – Can’t she call you back? | -你母亲被捕了 -她就不能过会再打吗 |
[20:29] | Uh… sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 什么情况 |
[20:31] | Your mother is being arrested. | 你母亲被捕了 |
[20:33] | She… she what? | 她…她怎么了 |
[20:35] | Your mother? Francesca? | 你母亲 弗朗西斯卡 |
[20:37] | She’s being taken in for a DUI. | 因为酒驾被捕了 |
[20:40] | How… W-Wait. | 怎么…等下 |
[20:42] | W-What are you doing there? | 你怎么在那 |
[20:44] | – H-Hold on, stop. – I am holding on. | -等下 别闹 -我等着呢 |
[20:46] | You know who should drive? | 你知道应该谁来开车吗 |
[20:47] | – You’re a little busy. – Not me. | -你有点忙 -可不是我 |
[20:49] | Let me, uh, call you back | 我还是等知道 |
[20:50] | when I find out what station’s she been taken to. | 她被带到哪个警察局之后再给你打电话 |
[20:52] | No, no, no. I’m not. It– hey… | 不 我不忙 |
[20:57] | So, are you done with your business? | 业务聊完了吗 |
[20:59] | Like everyone else, I didn’t want to believe it at first. | 跟其它人一样 我起初也不愿相信 |
[21:02] | I mean, who’d want to? It’s Kip Dunning. | 谁会信呢 那可是基普·邓宁 |
[21:04] | He was supposed to be one of the good ones. | 他应该是好人那堆里的 |
[21:06] | He is one of the good ones. | 他就是个好人 |
[21:07] | Mr. Preston, please. | 普雷斯顿先生 |
[21:08] | Let Ms. Nivola continue. | 请让尼沃拉女士说完 |
[21:10] | Thank you. You can call me Naomi. | 谢谢 叫我内奥米就行 |
[21:15] | Look, I stand by my sources. | 我支持我的信息来源 |
[21:17] | I don’t know what else to say. | 不知道再说什么好 |
[21:19] | And how long you been working on this story? | 这个故事你处理多久了 |
[21:21] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[21:22] | And how’d you approach these two women? | 你是怎么跟这两个女人接触的 |
[21:24] | I didn’t. I saw their stories on #MeToo. | 没有 我在”我也是”里看到了她们的故事 |
[21:26] | I wrote them, and asked if they would be willing to comment. | 我给她们写了信 问她们是否愿意评论 |
[21:29] | They were hesitant, but they agreed to have lunch. | 她们先是犹豫了 但还是同意一起吃午饭 |
[21:31] | So you were trolling #MeToo for stories. | 所以你是用”我也是”来钓故事 |
[21:33] | – Mr. Preston, come on. – It’s a fair question. | -普雷斯顿先生 拜托 -这是合理问题 |
[21:35] | – Let her answer. – No. | -让她回答 -不 |
[21:37] | I was writing my own account on #MeToo, | 我用自己的账号在”我也是”上发表文章 |
[21:39] | and that’s how I saw their stories. | 我就是这样看到她们的故事的 |
[21:40] | Your own account? So you’re pursuing this story | 你自己的账户 所以你跟进这个故事 |
[21:43] | as a vendetta? | 是为了复仇吗 |
[21:46] | You know, I-I don’t find this funny, ma’am, do you? | 我不觉得哪里好笑 你呢 |
[21:49] | The destruction of a man’s life? | 毁了一个男人的人生 |
[21:50] | No, I don’t find that funny, I find your question funny. | 我认为不好笑 我是觉得你的问题好笑 |
[21:54] | Sure, I’ve been sexually harassed | 确实 和八成的女人一样 |
[21:56] | at work, as have 80% of women. | 我也在工作中遭到过性骚扰 |
[21:59] | I wrote a story about taking a glass of water | 我写过一篇故事 关于接了一杯水 |
[22:02] | and pouring it down the front of my harasser’s pants. | 然后倒在骚扰我的人的裤子前侧 |
[22:05] | So I don’t think my story has any connection | 我认为我的故事跟我这里 |
[22:09] | to the rapes and sexual assaults mentioned in my piece. | 写的强奸和性侵犯没有什么关联 |
[22:14] | Is there any chance that the two victims have a political bias? | 有没有可能这两个受害者有什么政治偏见 |
[22:18] | – You mean, are they O’Keefe plants? – Yes. | -你是问她们是奥基夫安排的人吗 -是的 |
[22:21] | I checked their backgrounds, and they held up. | 我查过她们的背景 没问题 |
[22:23] | And not that it matters, | 这不是重点 |
[22:24] | but both women did not vote in 2016. | 但这两位女性在2016年都没有投票 |
[22:27] | And one was a Bernie supporter. | 其中一位是伯尼的支持者 |
[22:28] | Who might be angry at Kip’s support for Hillary. | 她可能很气基普支持希拉里 |
[22:31] | Mm, sure. | 当然 |
[22:33] | But why don’t you ask them? | 你怎么不自己问问她们 |
[22:35] | Why don’t you check my sources? | 你怎么不去查一下我的消息来源 |
[22:37] | Uh, we are. | 我们在查 |
[22:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[22:45] | Are you Jay? | 你是杰吗 |
[22:46] | Yes. Beth Lygard? | 是的 贝丝·莱戈德吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. Hang on. | 对 稍等 |
[22:51] | I’m e-mailing this photo to a friend of mine. | 我现在把你的照片发给我朋友 |
[22:53] | Just so you know, if you try anything, | 所以如果你图谋不轨 |
[22:54] | there’s a record you were here. | 就有证据显示你来过我这 |
[22:55] | I’m still happy to go to a coffee shop. | 我还是可以去咖啡厅谈的 |
[22:58] | I mean, there are all-night diners we can go to. | 有很多通宵营业的餐厅可以选择 |
[22:59] | Oh, I don’t like crowds. | 我不喜欢人多的地方 |
[23:00] | E-mailing now. | 发电邮了 |
[23:01] | How do you spell “Dipersia”? | “迪佩西亚”怎么拼来着 |
[23:12] | Do you want me to get that? | 要我去关火吗 |
[23:14] | No, I like the sound. | 不了 我喜欢这个声音 |
[23:17] | He doesn’t. | 但他不喜欢 |
[23:22] | Didn’t you get what you need from Naomi? | 你从内奥米那没得到你想要的信息吗 |
[23:24] | I-I told Naomi the whole story. | 我把所有事都告诉她了 |
[23:26] | I’m just checking to make sure she got it right. | 我只是想看看她是不是都理解正确了 |
[23:28] | I don’t like to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这件事 |
[23:31] | No offense. | 不是针对你 |
[23:32] | I’ve had some issues since, | 自从那之后我就出了些状况 |
[23:34] | you know, nothing major. | 也不是很严重 |
[23:36] | Paranoia. | 疑神疑鬼的 |
[23:37] | Now I keep the TV on all night. | 现在我整晚都会把电视开着 |
[23:39] | The light is comforting. | 灯光让我安心 |
[23:41] | – Celebrity news? – Always. | -明星八卦吗 -一直放着 |
[23:43] | I like when they expose the big stars. | 我喜欢看大明星曝光 |
[23:45] | I started out working for TMZ. | 我第一份工作就是为名人消息网工作 |
[23:49] | You’re kidding. | 真的假的 |
[23:50] | No. I did the scoop | 真的 劳伦斯.米歇尔 |
[23:51] | on Lawrence Mitchell and the babysitter. | 和保姆的独家消息就是我做的 |
[23:55] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:57] | Well, you can do a story on-on how | 那你还可以写一篇 |
[23:59] | they’re trying to shut me up. | 他们如何封我口的文章 |
[24:00] | Kip Dunning has investigators everywhere. | 到处都有基普·邓宁的调查员 |
[24:02] | They’re like Black Cube, you know? | 就像黑立方情报机构一样 知道吗 |
[24:04] | Jews. | 犹太人 |
[24:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:16] | So, what’d we do wrong? | 我们有哪做得不对 |
[24:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:19] | Well, you had your iPhone out, | 你用手机录了像 |
[24:20] | and you were writing us up. What was it? | 而且刚才在写东西 怎么了 |
[24:22] | Oh, I was just wondering what the basis | 我只是没想通 |
[24:23] | for questioning Raymond was. | 你们找雷蒙德问话的依据 |
[24:25] | We were investigating an incident. | 我们在调查一起事故 |
[24:27] | The bottles being thrown? | 扔瓶子的事 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:32] | Yeah, see, the bottles were thrown from above. | 那瓶子是从上方扔下来的 |
[24:36] | We were looking for witnesses. | 我们在找目击证人 |
[24:38] | Part of what we do is make our presence known, | 我们这样做告诉大家这里有警察管 |
[24:40] | and if you lived in this area, | 如果你住在这附近 |
[24:41] | that’s what you’d want us to do. | 你也会希望我们这样做的 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | Everything by the book, right? | 一切都按规矩来 对吗 |
[24:51] | Come on, Vince, let’s go. | 走吧 文斯 我们走 |
[24:52] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在身后 |
[24:54] | What? What’d I do? | 干什么 我怎么了 |
[24:55] | Turn around, put your hands on the fence. | 转过去 把手放在栅栏上 |
[24:56] | Spread your legs. | 腿打开 |
[24:57] | – This is bullshit. – Spread your legs. | -这简直是乱来 -腿打开 |
[24:58] | You got a problem, miss? | 你有什么意见吗 小姐 |
[24:59] | You back the fuck up. | 你他妈给我退后 |
[25:02] | Now, you want it by the book? | 你想一切照规矩来 |
[25:04] | He said that he hadn’t talked to his parole officer | 他说他一周多 |
[25:06] | in more than a week. | 没跟他的假释官报告了 |
[25:07] | Sir, I told my parole officer I wasn’t able to see him. | 长官 我跟我的假释官说了我赶不过去见他 |
[25:10] | Please, sir. Tell it to the lawyer, right? | 求你了 长官 跟律师说去吧 |
[25:12] | Because we were gonna let you go, | 因为我们本来打算放你走的 |
[25:13] | but she-she says there’s got to be a legal basis | 但她说我们所有行动 |
[25:16] | for every fucking thing we do. | 都必须得有法律依据 |
[25:18] | Language, Officer. | 注意用词 警官 |
[25:19] | Hey, Vince, we got a 10-54 nearby. | 文斯 附近有疑似发现尸体的举报 |
[25:21] | You want to kick him? | 要放了他吗 |
[25:22] | No. Request a prisoner transport. | 不 请求运囚车 |
[25:24] | I think our ride-along might enjoy a 10-54. | 我觉得这位跟班可能会喜欢看尸体 |
[25:34] | I can’t tell if it’s anti-Semitism | 我也不知道是这算是反犹太主义 |
[25:36] | – or if there’s something… – Or what? | -还是… -什么 |
[25:37] | Justified hatred of Jews? | 对犹太人的合理仇视 |
[25:40] | No. | 不是 |
[25:41] | She brought up Black Cube, | 她提起了黑立方 |
[25:43] | the same investigators hired by Weinstein. | 韦恩斯坦也雇了那的调查员 |
[25:44] | Right. Ex-Mossad. | 对 前摩萨德[以色列情报机构] |
[25:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:48] | Maybe this is venturing over into political hit territory. | 或许这是想在政治领域投机获利 |
[25:51] | Let’s ask her. | 去问问她 |
[25:53] | What, did she take the victim’s paranoia into account? | 怎么 她已经考虑到受害者有妄想症了吗 |
[25:56] | Yeah, actually. | 是的 |
[26:05] | What do you think? | 你有什么看法 |
[26:07] | About the victim? | 这个受害者吗 |
[26:09] | Boseman. | 博斯曼 |
[26:13] | Is he losing perspective? | 他是不是立场不定了 |
[26:18] | Ah, sit. | 坐吧 |
[26:22] | Like some pizza? | 吃披萨吗 |
[26:23] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[26:25] | So, you’re worried that Beth is a bit high-strung? | 你担心贝丝心理负担有点太重了吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah, she was going on about being pursued by Jews. | 是的 她总是提起被犹太人追踪 |
[26:35] | She-she was worried about Black Cube. | 她还担心黑立方 |
[26:39] | Is she anti-Semitic? | 她反犹太吗 |
[26:41] | My guess, she probably is. | 依我看 可能是 |
[26:45] | You don’t think that matters? | 你觉得这不要紧 |
[26:47] | I think that anti-Semites can be harassed, too. | 我觉得反犹太主义者也会遭到骚扰 |
[26:50] | Then, maybe that should be included | 或许这应该也写进 |
[26:51] | in your news story, also. | 你的新报道中去 |
[26:55] | Maybe it should. | 也许吧 |
[27:01] | All right, I guess I’ve seen you on TV. | 好了 我觉得我在电视上见过你 |
[27:04] | I feel like I know you. | 总感觉我们似曾相识 |
[27:07] | Probably. | 也许 |
[27:09] | – This is not the right time for this. – What? | -现在说这个有点不合时宜 -怎么了 |
[27:12] | 1:00 in the morning over cold pizza? | 凌晨1点吃冷披萨 |
[27:17] | Maybe we could… | 或许我们可以 |
[27:19] | go for coffee sometime? | 什么时候去喝杯咖啡 |
[27:24] | You don’t recognize me. | 你没有认出来我 |
[27:26] | – That’s the thing, I-I think I do. – No. | -关键是 我觉得我认出来了 -不 |
[27:29] | No. | 不 |
[27:31] | you were a guest lecturer in criminal defense | 你在芝加哥大学时是刑事辩护课的 |
[27:34] | at University of Chicago. | 客座教授 |
[27:38] | I was your student. | 我是你的学生 |
[27:40] | Ah, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:44] | What class? | 什么班 |
[27:45] | Criminal Evidence. | 刑事证据 |
[27:48] | Naomi, Naomi, Naomi… | 内奥米 内奥米… |
[27:50] | I sat in the front. | 我那时坐在前排 |
[27:52] | My hair was different. | 和现在发型不同 |
[27:54] | But you never became a lawyer? | 但你没当律师 |
[27:56] | No. | 没有 |
[27:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:00] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[28:01] | – ‘Cause of… – Yes. | -因为… -是的 |
[28:03] | I wasn’t pretty enough for you. | 你觉得我不够漂亮 |
[28:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:07] | I was in the same class as Liz Reddick. | 我和莉兹·雷迪克是一个班的 |
[28:11] | You only had time for her. | 只有她找你 你才有空 |
[28:15] | So… | 所以 |
[28:17] | I think I’ll skip the coffee. | 我想咖啡还是免了 |
[28:36] | I don’t usually drink. | 我一般不喝酒 |
[28:38] | I don’t like drunks. | 我不喜欢酒鬼 |
[28:40] | My grandfather was a drunk. | 我祖父就是个酒鬼 |
[28:41] | I think it’s in the genes. Alcoholism. | 我觉得这个可能是遗传 酗酒 |
[28:45] | Well, Colin doesn’t drink. | 科林不喝酒 |
[28:47] | I mean… not a lot. | 我是说 喝得不多 |
[28:48] | Yeah, well, I think it skips a generation. | 可能是隔代遗传 |
[28:52] | So when Colin has kids, watch out. | 所以科林有小孩的时候 可要当心了 |
[28:55] | Do you have any other… | 你的家族还有其它的 |
[28:57] | issues in your family? | 问题吗 |
[29:00] | How much time do you have? | 你有多少时间 |
[29:04] | You’re such a good, adorable girl. | 你真是个惹人爱的好姑娘 |
[29:08] | Oh, I wish I had your skin. | 我真希望有你的皮肤 |
[29:10] | And your hair. | 还有你的头发 |
[29:11] | I can’t believe I’m being arrested. | 难以相信我被捕了 |
[29:14] | I wasn’t even drinking that much. | 我都没怎么喝 |
[29:23] | 玛娅·林德尔 我这疯了 你那边怎么样 | |
[29:26] | You called about the bachelor, no one in or out? | 你跟门卫说过了吧 没人出入 |
[29:27] | 凌晨1点33分 D小队 南格兰迪路114号 处理疑似发现尸体事件 | |
[29:30] | 卢卡·奎因 另一种疯狂 | |
[29:51] | I’ll take the bedroom. | 我去卧室 |
[29:51] | All right. | 好 |
[29:56] | Got lights in the bedroom. | 卧室的灯亮着 |
[29:58] | There anything in there? | 有什么发现吗 |
[30:00] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:26] | – Hey, think I found the problem. – The body? | -我想我找到臭味的来源了 -尸体吗 |
[30:28] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[30:29] | It’s food. | 是食物 |
[30:31] | Maybe there is no body. | 也许这没有尸体 |
[30:51] | She found it! | 她发现了 |
[30:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:02] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:03] | You can go out into the hall. | 你可以去走道 |
[31:09] | Better get the examiner. | 最好去叫验尸官 |
[31:23] | Here. | 给 |
[31:26] | – Go on. – Thank you. | -拿去 -谢谢 |
[31:38] | First time seeing a dead body? | 第一次见到尸体吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[31:45] | It’s all right to step outside. | 出去没关系的 |
[31:48] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[31:52] | Hey, Vince? | 文斯 |
[31:54] | You got a minute? | 你出来一下 |
[32:27] | Yeesh, guy had terrible taste in… | 这家伙品味很差 |
[32:29] | Oh, God, no. | 老天 不 |
[32:30] | No, that’s… | 不 那是 |
[32:34] | Look, this is becoming a bit of a hassle. | 这变得有点麻烦了 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:38] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道这很难 |
[32:39] | Do you? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[32:42] | How? | 怎么难法 |
[32:43] | I don’t know from personal experience, but… | 从个人经验上我不好说 但… |
[32:46] | honestly, this story won’t run | 说实话 你保持匿名的话 |
[32:48] | without you dropping the anonymity. | 这篇报道就没法播 |
[32:50] | And if this story doesn’t run, | 如果这篇报道不能播 |
[32:52] | Kip Dunning will keep victimizing other women. | 基普·邓宁就会继续害其他女性 |
[32:56] | Were you in a sorority in college? | 你在大学是女生联谊会的吗 |
[32:58] | – Me? God, no. – I was. | -我吗 天啊 才不是 -我是 |
[33:01] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你一点小秘密 |
[33:03] | There is no sisterhood. | 没有姐妹情 |
[33:08] | Are you a Bernie supporter? | 你是伯尼的支持者吗 |
[33:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:11] | Or Nancy Pelosi? Joe Biden? | 或者南希·佩洛西 乔·拜登 |
[33:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:17] | That’s what my bosses think. | 我老板是这么想的 |
[33:18] | That that’s why you’re not helping us anymore. | 认为这是你不再帮我们的原因 |
[33:20] | Because you realized it would bring down | 因为你意识到这会扳倒 |
[33:22] | a liberal supporter like Kip. | 像基普这样的自由党支持者 |
[33:24] | That you’re doing it for political reasons. | 你这么做是出于政治目的 |
[33:26] | – That’s crazy. – I know. | -太荒谬了 -我知道 |
[33:28] | Except… here we are. | 只不过我们现在情况就是这样 |
[33:31] | You are protecting a liberal icon with your anonymity. | 你的匿名确实保护了一个自由党偶像 |
[33:44] | What is that, pictures? | 那是什么 照片吗 |
[33:47] | Better. | 更好的 |
[33:49] | You can use this. | 你可以用这个 |
[33:51] | But I’m staying anonymous. | 但我继续保持匿名 |
[33:57] | Naomi. | 内奥米 |
[33:58] | Can we talk about this? | 我们能聊聊这个吗 |
[33:59] | It’s not a big deal. I’m sorry I brought it up. | 没什么大不了的 抱歉我提起了此事 |
[34:02] | Yeah, but I was just thinking back. | 但我刚想起来了 |
[34:06] | I never played favorites. | 我从未偏过心 |
[34:07] | – I never… – Oh, come on, Adrian. | -我从未… -得了吧 阿德里安 |
[34:09] | Come on, at least be honest. | 算了吧 至少诚实点 |
[34:11] | Who got the coveted internship? | 得到梦寐以求实习机会的人是谁 |
[34:13] | Who got the glowing recommendation letters? | 拿到高度赞许推荐信的人是谁 |
[34:17] | Can we talk downstairs? | 我们能去楼下说吗 |
[34:22] | I wasn’t in charge of the internship program, Naomi. | 负责实习项目的人不是我 内奥米 |
[34:25] | No, but your words carried weight. | 没错 但你的话有份量 |
[34:28] | Why are we doing this? | 我们说这个有什么意义 |
[34:29] | Because I don’t think I did anything wrong. | 因为我觉得我没做错什么 |
[34:32] | Liz Reddick was a good student. | 莉兹·雷迪克是个好学生 |
[34:33] | Who you started dating two months later. | 你两个月后就跟她约会了 |
[34:35] | After the class was over. | 在课程结束后 |
[34:36] | And that had nothing to do | 那跟我把注意力 |
[34:38] | – with where I directed my attention. – Okay. | -放在哪没有关系 -行 |
[34:42] | You’re faultless. | 你完美无缺 |
[34:43] | I wasn’t saying that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[34:46] | You spent the whole class smothering Liz with attention. | 你整门课都给莉兹投以溺爱般的关注 |
[34:49] | And I get it. | 然后我明白了 |
[34:51] | You had a crush. | 你爱上了她 |
[34:53] | But there were a lot of women in that class | 但那个课堂上还有很多女性 |
[34:54] | who were smart… | 她们聪明 |
[34:56] | and capable. | 有能力 |
[35:01] | And they left the lesser. | 她们放弃了不被认可的职业方向 |
[35:12] | Naomi. | 内奥米 |
[35:14] | It’s Liz. | 我是莉兹 |
[35:15] | – Liz Reddick. – Yeah! | -莉兹·雷迪克 -对 |
[35:16] | – How are you? – I’m good, good. | -你好吗 -我很好 很好 |
[35:19] | I’m-I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[35:20] | I-I just got the call for this case. | 我刚接到这个案子的电话 |
[35:22] | Hey, Adrian. | 阿德里安 |
[35:23] | You remember Naomi from college? | 你记得大学的内奥米吗 |
[35:25] | Yeah. She looks really different. | 记得 她看起来真的不一样了 |
[35:28] | Really? I-I don’t think she’s aged a day. | 真的吗 我看她一点也没变 |
[35:31] | Thank you. We were, uh, | 谢谢 我们 |
[35:33] | just discussing Criminal Evidence. | 刚在讨论刑事证据课 |
[35:35] | Yes. That was a good class. | 是 那门课很不错 |
[35:38] | You… you decided against becoming a lawyer? | 你后来决定不当律师了 |
[35:42] | – Yeah. – That’s too bad. | -对 -太遗憾了 |
[35:45] | You would’ve made a great one. | 你应该会是个很棒的律师 |
[35:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Uh, you should see this, Liz. | 你该看看这个 莉兹 |
[35:56] | You’re such a beautiful girl. | 你真漂亮 |
[35:57] | Don’t. Get your hands off me. | 不要 把你的手拿开 |
[35:59] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[36:00] | We’ve got something going on between us. | 我们之间有火花 |
[36:02] | I want you to leave now. Please. | 我要你现在就走 请你走 |
[36:05] | I don’t think you do. If you walk out that… | 我看你不这么想 如果你离开… |
[36:10] | First of all, we can’t be sure | 首先 我们不能确定 |
[36:12] | of the validity of that recording. | 这份录音是否可信 |
[36:13] | – What? Yes, we can. – Oh, come on, Burl, | -什么 当然能确定 -得了吧 伯尔 |
[36:14] | that is Kip Dunning harassing a young woman. | 那是基普·邓宁在骚扰一位年轻女性 |
[36:17] | All I hear is a flirtation. | 我只听到了调情 |
[36:19] | – Oh, that’s bullshit. – No. | -胡说八道 -不 |
[36:20] | You know what’s bullshit? | 你知道什么才是胡说八道吗 |
[36:21] | There’s no consent here. | 没有经过双方许可 |
[36:23] | – Exactly. That’s why it’s assault. – No. | -没错 所以才是侵犯 -不 |
[36:25] | Mr. Bloom, you know what I’m saying. | 布卢姆先生 你知道我指什么 |
[36:27] | No two-party consent to record the conversation. | 未经双方许可录下了这段话 |
[36:29] | Listen to your in-house counsel. | 听听你的公司法务的意见 |
[36:31] | The recording wasn’t made to prosecute him. | 这段录音不是用来指控他 |
[36:33] | It’s about exposing him. | 而是给他曝光 |
[36:35] | Then why is this witness staying anonymous? | 那为什么证人要保持匿名 |
[36:36] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[36:39] | That’s not what Mrs. Please-and-Thank-You said. | 请谢谢夫人可不是这么说的 |
[36:41] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[36:43] | Miss Please-and-Thank-You. | 请谢谢小姐 |
[36:44] | It’s being used to prove the fact. | 这是被用来证明事实 |
[36:46] | Not if she won’t let you use it in a court of law. | 如果她不给你们在法庭上用就不能证明了 |
[36:49] | Mr. Bloom? | 布卢姆先生 |
[36:51] | I-I can’t advise running a story | 我无法基于不确定场景下的 |
[36:53] | based on an ambiguous recording made under dubious circumstances. | 模糊录音来建议是否播一则报道 |
[37:04] | Do me a favor, you two– | 帮我个忙 你俩 |
[37:06] | find out about their in-house counsel. | 查查他们的公司法务 |
[37:09] | Why? What are we looking for? | 为什么 我们要查什么 |
[37:11] | Why he’s working against us. | 他为什么跟我们作对 |
[37:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:18] | Okay, I think I know what your deal is. | 我想我知道你的主意了 |
[37:20] | – Tully? – Yeah. | -塔利吗 -是 |
[37:23] | What are you doing? It’s 3:00 a.m. | 你在做什么 现在是凌晨3点 |
[37:26] | What do you need, Tully? | 你有什么事 塔利 |
[37:28] | We’ll get to that in a second. | 我们待会再说这个 |
[37:29] | But first… I had this insight into you. | 但首先 我看穿了你这一点 |
[37:33] | – Me? – Yes, yes– you think the institutions will work. | -我吗 -对 你认为制度会有用 |
[37:36] | You think they will save us from the barbarians. | 你以为他们会救我们逃离野蛮人 |
[37:39] | But… they… | 但他们… |
[37:42] | they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[37:43] | The only way to beat back the barbarians | 击退野蛮人的唯一途径 |
[37:46] | is by fighting them in the streets every single day. | 是站出来和他们作斗争 日复一日 |
[37:50] | And that is what I’m doing. | 这就是我的作为 |
[37:52] | Okay. Good to know. | 好 不错 |
[37:54] | I gotta go. | 要挂了 |
[37:55] | – So, can you bail me out? – What? | -你能保释我吗 -什么 |
[37:57] | Well, they’re taking us in. I’m the leader. | 他们要抓我们 我是领导人 |
[37:59] | And-and they-they won’t let me go | 我用债券抵押 他们也不放我走 |
[38:01] | on an I-bond unless somebody puts down the 200 bucks. | 除非有人出200块的保释金 |
[38:03] | No. Tully, I’m sorry. | 不行 塔利 抱歉 |
[38:05] | I’ll call you and tell you which station. | 我再打给你 告诉你警局地址 |
[38:07] | No, Tully. I am not doing this. | 不 塔利 我不会这么做的 |
[38:09] | Bye. I’ll call you. | 再见 打给你哦 |
[38:32] | Wait, no, no, no. Let’s do it again. | 等等 不行 重来 |
[38:34] | I wasn’t ready. Here we go. | 我还没准备好 来吧 |
[38:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:38] | Okay, I’ll take this. | 行了 给我吧 |
[38:39] | – No. Wait, wait, go back there. – All right, | -不行 等等 回去 -行了 |
[38:41] | but would you like to take a Breathalyzer test? | 你要做醉酒测试吗 |
[38:43] | – You may refuse. – Oh, I think I’ll refuse. | -你可以拒绝 -我拒绝 |
[38:48] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[38:49] | Left thumb, please. | 请给我左手大拇指 |
[38:50] | Okay. You know, this isn’t my fault. | 好 这不是我的错 |
[38:53] | I’ve been going through a really rough time | 我最近婚姻生活 |
[38:55] | – in my marriage. – I’m sorry to hear that. | -很煎熬 -我很遗憾 |
[38:58] | Yeah, and I have a long history of depression in my family. | 我还有家族抑郁史 |
[39:01] | All that stuff’s genetic– you know, it gets passed down. | 基因嘛 一代传一代 |
[39:04] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:05] | Colin, what are you doing here? | 科林 你怎么来了 |
[39:08] | this is so embarrassing. | 好丢脸 |
[39:10] | What are you talking about? Lucca called me. | 你说什么 卢卡给我打的电话 |
[39:12] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[39:14] | – I’m sorry. – No, I’m glad she did. | -抱歉 -我很高兴她打给我 |
[39:16] | Hey, officers, | 警官们 |
[39:18] | Colin Morrello, A.U.S.A. | 我是科林·莫雷洛 助理联邦检察官 |
[39:20] | This is my… my mother. | 这是我母亲 |
[39:23] | Guys, is there any way we could handle this privately | 各位 我们能不能私下解决这事 |
[39:27] | – to everyone’s satisfaction? – Oh, thank you, thank you, sweetheart. | -这样大家都满意 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[39:30] | You are such a good son. | 真是个好儿子 |
[39:31] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不太好 |
[39:35] | Well, yeah. | 这个… |
[39:35] | I’m not paying attention anymore. | 我没在留意你们的对话 |
[39:37] | Look, this is her first offense and no one was hurt. | 她第一次犯法 也没有人受伤 |
[39:40] | I’m not sure if she-she mentioned this, | 不知道她有没有说 |
[39:43] | but, uh, she’s going through a bit of a tough time right now. | 她目前生活得很煎熬 |
[39:45] | – She mentioned it. – Oh, she did? Okay. | -她说了 -是吗 好吧 |
[39:47] | So we, uh, we– | 所以… |
[39:49] | this may be a little bit of a medication switch. | 她可能因为换药 |
[39:52] | So that might be having a little bit of an effect, | 有些药物作用在里面 |
[39:54] | so I’m sure that we’ll be able to make sure | 我肯定可以确保 |
[39:56] | that doesn’t happen in the future. | 未来不再发生此事 |
[40:05] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[40:06] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[40:08] | Naomi was quiet back then. Right? | 内奥米那会儿很安静是吗 |
[40:12] | In school? | 在学校吗 |
[40:14] | No, no. She spoke up all the time. | 没有 滔滔不绝的 |
[40:17] | She was great. | 她很能说 |
[40:18] | But not a great student. | 但学习不好 |
[40:20] | She made law review. | 她可是法律期刊的成员 |
[40:22] | Yeah, she sat in the back of the lecture hall. I mean… | 是 她却坐在大讲堂的后排 |
[40:25] | It was seminar, Adrian. | 研讨会而已 阿德里安 |
[40:27] | There was, what, 12 to 15 people? | 总共只有12到15人 |
[40:29] | No, she sat up right in the front. | 她都是坐前排的 |
[40:31] | She raised her hand every day. | 每天上课都积极举手 |
[40:33] | How do you not remember this? | 你怎么能不记得 |
[40:36] | It was a lot of years ago, Liz. | 很多年前的事了 莉兹 |
[40:38] | So? I remember her. | 那又怎样 我记得她 |
[40:44] | She thinks I ignored her. | 她觉得我无视她 |
[40:47] | That I was biased toward you. | 觉得我偏向于你 |
[40:50] | Well, you were. | 本来就有 |
[40:52] | you wanted into my pants. | 你想跟我上床 |
[40:53] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[40:56] | Okay, yes, | 好吧 的确 |
[40:57] | – but it wasn’t so obvious. – Okay. | -但没那么明显 -行吧 |
[41:02] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[41:08] | She decided against becoming a lawyer. | 她决定不做律师 |
[41:10] | Because you didn’t pay enough attention to her? | 就因为你对她的关注不够吗 |
[41:12] | I know, right? Crazy. | 就说嘛 真傻 |
[41:14] | I mean, if she wanted to become a lawyer, | 如果她要做律师 |
[41:15] | it wouldn’t have mattered what I did. | 我做什么都不重要 |
[41:17] | I guess. I… | 也许吧 |
[41:21] | Teachers matter. | 老师很重要 |
[41:22] | She’s making me feel like a shit. | 她让我觉得自己很渣 |
[41:23] | Well, you can be a shit. | 你的确渣得起来 |
[41:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:30] | What? | 干嘛 |
[41:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:32] | Will you please just come over here? | 拜托你就过来吧 |
[41:34] | Dear God. Come here. | 老天爷 过来 |
[41:37] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[41:40] | You must have leaned against something. | 你一定靠在哪里 |
[41:42] | It’s been there for hours. | 黏在你衣服上好久了 |
[41:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:06] | Thank you, by the way. | 话说 谢谢你 |
[42:08] | Hey, it’s the least I can do. | 我只能做到这些 |
[42:10] | Yeah. Family. | 是啊 家人 |
[42:13] | They make you crazy. | 让你抓狂 |
[42:21] | Hey, Officer. | 警官 |
[42:22] | So, uh… | 那个… |
[42:24] | are you charging her? | 你们要指控她吗 |
[42:25] | Reckless driving. | 鲁莽驾驶 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[42:27] | We didn’t think a DUI was necessary under the circumstances, | 我们觉得目前情况指控酒驾没必要 |
[42:31] | and we got a wagon full of protesters to process, so… | 还有一批抗议者需要处理 所以… |
[42:35] | I don’t suppose you got a problem | 我猜你不会对我们 |
[42:36] | with us exercising discretion in this case? | 就此案酌情处理有意见吧 |
[42:38] | No. | 不会 |
[42:39] | That’s the thing about those report cards. | 这就是案件报告的问题 |
[42:41] | They don’t allow for the human element. | 不考虑人性 |
[42:43] | Don’t have a rule for every case. | 不是每个案子都有依据可循 |
[42:45] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[42:47] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[42:49] | All right. | 行了 |
[42:50] | Mom, how we doing? | 妈 感觉如何 |
[42:51] | just lovely, dear. | 美极了 宝贝 |
[42:53] | People here couldn’t have been nicer. | 这里的人再好不过了 |
[42:55] | – Five-star treatment all the way. – Good. | -从始至终五星级待遇 -那就好 |
[42:56] | Oh, there he is. Jim Nabors. | 就是他 吉姆·内博斯 |
[42:59] | – Okay, Ma, let’s get you home. Come on. – Good night. | -行了 妈 回家吧 -晚安 |
[43:02] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[43:04] | – Colin. – Yeah? Oh, uh, hold… | -科林 -在 拿好… |
[43:07] | I’ll meet you outside, all right? | 在外面等我 |
[43:08] | – I’ll be right there. – Okay. | -我马上就到 -好 |
[43:12] | Thanks again, by the way. | 话说…多谢了 |
[43:13] | – I owe you one. – I’m pregnant. | -算我欠你的 -我怀孕了 |
[43:19] | And it’s your baby. | 孩子是你的 |
[43:29] | What? | 什么 |
[43:31] | I’m three months’ pregnant. | 我怀孕三个月了 |
[43:33] | And I’m not asking for anything. | 不是想要你什么 |
[43:36] | I just think you should know. | 只是觉得你应该知道 |
[43:41] | Three months? W-We… | 三个月 我们… |
[43:43] | After the Rindell case. | 林德尔的案子之后 |
[43:46] | Rin… the one time? | 林…就那一次 |
[43:49] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是 -好吧 |
[43:51] | But you were, you said you were… | 但你说你… |
[43:52] | No, we didn’t and I said… | 不 我们没用…我当时说… |
[43:54] | Okay. Right. | 好吧 |
[43:56] | A-Again, I just thought you should know. | 再强调一下 我是觉得你该知道 |
[44:02] | Wait. W-W-Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[44:03] | Wait. Hold on. Wait. Just wait. | 等等 别走 |
[44:06] | Okay, let’s… | 咱们… |
[44:09] | You should go to your mother. | 你该去找你母亲了 |
[44:11] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[44:13] | Colin, where are you? | 科林 你人呢 |
[44:14] | Okay, Ma, give me a minute. | 妈 给我一分钟 |
[44:16] | Oh, tell Lucca you’ll talk to her tomorrow. | 告诉卢卡你们明天再聊 |
[44:18] | Ma. Just need a minute. | 妈 稍等一下就好 |
[44:21] | Okay, so… | 那么… |
[44:25] | …you’re gonna have the baby? | 你要把孩子生下来 |
[44:28] | – Yes. – Right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[44:29] | Okay. A-And d-do you know the sex? | 好的 那…你知道孩子的性别吗 |
[44:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[44:35] | When-when will you know the sex? | 你什么时候能知道性别 |
[44:38] | I don’t know if I want to know. | 我还没想好我想不想提前知道 |
[44:43] | yeah. | 好吧 |
[44:45] | Are you all right? How are you feeling? | 你还好吗 你感觉怎么样 |
[44:48] | I have some morning sickness and some food issues, | 除了晨吐和吃不下东西 |
[44:52] | – but other than that… – Wait a minute, | -就还好 -等等 |
[44:53] | you were just on a-a ride-along. | 你刚去跟车行动了 |
[44:55] | You shouldn’t be doing that. | 你不该这么做的 |
[44:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:59] | Good-bye, Colin. | 再见 科林 |
[45:00] | What? Hold on. | 等等 |
[45:01] | Seriously. It’s 4:00 in the morning. | 你认真的吗 现在可是凌晨4点 |
[45:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:04] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[45:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[45:31] | I chose Liz for the internship because she was a Reddick. | 我选莉兹做实习生是因为她姓雷迪克 |
[45:38] | That I remember. | 我记得是这样的 |
[45:42] | Adrian, please, it’s okay. | 阿德里安 没关系 |
[45:44] | If you want to apologize, you are forgiven. | 如果你想道歉 我原谅你了 |
[45:47] | Naomi, I’m trying to explain | 内奥米 我想解释 |
[45:49] | it wasn’t the bias that you thought. | 这并不是你所想的那种偏见所致 |
[45:55] | It was starfucking? | 是因为你想和名人上床 |
[46:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[46:06] | There. | 好了 |
[46:09] | Absolution. | 肯定的答案 |
[46:11] | Not sexual bias. Starfucking. | 不是因为性别歧视 是你想和名人上床 |
[46:19] | Adrian, would you please join us? | 阿德里安 你能过来吗 |
[46:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[46:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[46:34] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[46:36] | What’s One Night in Nashville? | 《纳什维尔之夜》是什么 |
[46:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[46:40] | One Night in Nashville, | 《纳什维尔之夜》 |
[46:41] | a romantic comedy about a young lawyer | 是一部浪漫喜剧 讲一个年轻律师 |
[46:43] | who dreams of a recording contract. | 一直梦想能签唱片合约 |
[46:45] | – I don’t understand this. – That has nothing to do with this. | -我不懂 -这和我们的案子没关系 |
[46:47] | Actually, it does. | 事实上 有关系 |
[46:48] | You sent it to Kip Dunning, | 你把这个发给了基普·邓宁 |
[46:49] | telling him he would be the perfect lead. | 告诉他 他是主演的最佳人选 |
[46:52] | You didn’t think it was worth telling your boss | 你觉得没必要告诉你老板 |
[46:53] | that you’d asked Kip Dunning to play the lead? | 你曾邀请基普·邓宁来主演吗 |
[46:57] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[46:59] | I’ve never spoken to Kip Dunning. | 我从没和基普·邓宁说过话 |
[47:00] | Yes, just his manager. | 是 但你和他的经纪人说过 |
[47:02] | Okay, I’m not sure what you’re insinuating, | 好吧 我不知道你们在影射什么 |
[47:03] | but I can still do my job regardless… | 但不管这个 我还是能照样做我的工作 |
[47:05] | No, no. Uh, actually, you can’t. | 不行 事实上 你不能 |
[47:07] | Carter, let’s step out. | 卡特 我们出去说 |
[47:09] | This shouldn’t matter. | 这个本该和案件无关 |
[47:10] | His point still stands. | 他的观点仍然成立 |
[47:11] | This is defamation. | 这则报道就是诽谤 |
[47:16] | I give this five minutes. | 我猜五分钟就能解决 |
[47:18] | Two tops. | 最多两分钟 |
[47:27] | – I win. – It doesn’t matter. | -我赢了 -这根本不相关 |
[47:29] | It’s a mistake to run this story. | 做这个报道就是个错误 |
[47:32] | We’re running it. | 我们要做 |
[47:37] | And you wonder why people are killing lawyers. | 你们还不懂人们为什么谋杀律师吗 |
[47:39] | Here. | 这个 |
[47:40] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[47:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[47:46] | It’s our lawsuit. See you in court. | 我们的诉讼案 法庭见 |
[47:55] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[47:57] | We’ll see him in court. | 我们法庭上见他 |
[48:03] | 清晨5点56分 11区夜巡结束 | |
[48:09] | Well, you’re pretty quiet. | 你怎么不说话 |
[48:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[48:12] | Fine. | 还好 |
[48:14] | Put your clothes in the wash right away | 回去立马先洗衣服 |
[48:16] | or the smell stays forever. | 不然这味道永远散不了 |
[48:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[48:47] | Officer Torino, do you have a second? | 托里诺警官 能聊聊吗 |
[48:54] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[48:57] | I don’t want to put this on my report, | 我不想把这件事写进我的报告里 |
[49:00] | so if you just put the stuff you stole | 所以请把你偷的东西 |
[49:03] | into evidence, | 放进证物里 |
[49:04] | I won’t say anything. | 我就什么都不会说 |
[49:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:12] | Put the stuff into evidence | 把你偷的东西放进证物里 |
[49:13] | and I will erase this. | 我就删了视频 |
[49:23] | This is Tommy and this is Crystal. | 这是汤米和克丽丝特尔 |
[49:24] | Who’s Tommy? | 汤米是谁 |
[49:25] | The dead man in the apartment. | 公寓里的那个死人 |
[49:27] | He’s a retired cop. | 他是个退休警察 |
[49:29] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[49:30] | No. He was in another district. | 不认识 他是另一个区的 |
[49:32] | So why did you take his things? | 那你为什么拿他的东西 |
[49:36] | This is Crystal. | 这是克丽丝特尔 |
[49:37] | His wife’s name is Patricia. | 但汤米的老婆叫帕特丽夏 |
[49:39] | They were separated, | 他们俩分居了 |
[49:40] | but that apartment was where he met his girlfriend. | 那个公寓是汤米和他女朋友幽会的地方 |
[49:43] | Now, cops have a rule: | 而我们警察有个不成文规定 |
[49:45] | don’t let any guy’s wife find out anything | 不要让你兄弟的老婆发现 |
[49:48] | you wouldn’t want your own wife finding out, | 你不想让你老婆发现的事 |
[49:50] | so I took the picture of Tommy and his girlfriend | 所以我拿走了汤米和他女朋友的照片 |
[49:53] | cause I didn’t want it to be Patricia’s last memory of him. | 因为我不想让这成为帕特丽夏对他最后的印象 |
[49:56] | And I took the jewelry that he was giving Crystal | 我还拿走了他准备送给克丽丝特尔的珠宝 |
[49:58] | so that I could send it to his wife, | 我会把它送给他妻子 |
[50:00] | saying it was his last wish that she get it. | 告诉她 他最后的愿望就是把这个送给你 |
[50:05] | Is there anything else, Maia? | 还有什么事吗 玛娅 |
[50:09] | No. | 没有了 |
[50:11] | I hope you enjoyed the ride-along. | 希望你喜欢刚刚的夜巡 |
[50:18] | Hi. There is a protester here | 你好 这有没有一个抗议者 |
[50:22] | who wasn’t allowed to sign an I-bond | 不能用债权抵押 |
[50:24] | and he needs $200. | 需要200美元的保释金 |
[50:26] | Name? | 姓名 |
[50:28] | Tully. | 塔利 |
[50:30] | I actually don’t know his last name. | 我不知道他的姓 |
[50:34] | can I just leave, uh, bail for him and go? | 我能不能直接付清保释费就走 |
[50:36] | I-I guess he’s the leader. | 我…我想他是那个带头的 |
[50:39] | Sure, I know him. Talks a lot? | 那我知道了 他话很多对吧 |
[50:41] | That’s right. | 对 |
[50:43] | can I just, you know, leave it here? | 我能不能把保释金放这儿 |
[50:45] | Want a receipt? | 要收据吗 |
[50:46] | No. That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[50:59] | You all right, Captain Quinn? | 你还好吗 奎因警监 |
[51:02] | Just a bit of car sickness, Officer Rindell. | 有点晕车 林德尔警官 |
[51:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:06] | Car sickness? | 晕车 |
[51:08] | Yours must’ve been intense. | 那你的巡逻可真够激烈 |
[51:10] | Yeah, it, it had moments. | 是啊 算见识到了 |
[51:12] | Yours? | 你的呢 |
[51:13] | Same. | 一样 |
[51:22] | You want to grab some breakfast? | 想一起去吃早餐吗 |
[51:25] | yeah. Yeah, that’d be really… | 好啊 那可真是… |
[51:27] | You may have something else to tend to first. | 我看你得先处理别的事 |
[51:33] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[51:34] | Yeah. Go home and get some sleep. | 好的 回家睡会儿 |
[51:52] | Did you make sure Francesca drank water? | 你有没有让弗朗西斯卡多喝水 |
[51:55] | I did, I did. | 我有 |
[51:56] | She, uh, will have dry mouth for a week. | 她可能要口干舌燥一周了 |
[51:59] | But… | 但… |
[52:00] | – Listen, about what you said earlier… – Colin. | -刚才你说的那件事 -科林 |
[52:03] | Seriously… I just supplied you with information, that… | 真的 我只是知会你一声 |
[52:07] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[52:16] | I’m walking away. | 我要走了 |
[52:20] | This is your car. | 这是你的车 |
[52:22] | That’s right. | 你说得对 |
[52:24] | I’m driving away. | 我要开我的车走了 |
[52:26] | It’s not a dumb idea. | 这不是个愚蠢的想法 |
[52:29] | Colin Morrello… | 科林·莫雷洛 |
[52:33] | no fucking way. | 我他妈的决不答应 |
[52:34] | – Why not? – Three hours ago, | -为什么 -三小时前 |
[52:36] | you were fucking another woman. | 你还在干别的女人 |
[52:37] | Yeah, well, I’m a tad more informed | 三小时前我还 |
[52:39] | than I was three hours ago. | 不知道这件事 |
[52:40] | – That doesn’t change shit. – It changes everything. | -这改变不了什么 -这改变了一切 |
[52:42] | Pregnancy is not a good enough reason to get married. | 怀孕不足以成为结婚的理由 |
[52:46] | Yeah, well, it’s a start. | 是啊 但它是一个开始 |
[52:52] | Seriously? Colin. | 你是认真的吗 科林 |
[53:00] | No. | 我不答应 |