时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | My girlfriend was pregnant when I was sentenced. | 我被定罪的时候 我女友怀着孩子 |
[00:14] | I have a son now. | 我现在有个儿子了 |
[00:16] | Uh, Roy. | 他叫罗伊 |
[00:18] | We skimmed guns from busts. | 我们以前从突袭现场偷枪 |
[00:20] | You and Whitehead? | 你和怀特黑德吗 |
[00:21] | Yeah. The weapons we seized | 是的 我们没收的枪 |
[00:22] | were popular on the street. | 在市面上很常见 |
[00:24] | They made the perfect drop gun. | 这些枪特别适合栽赃用 |
[00:27] | Wait, we need to leave. | 等等 我们现在就得离开 |
[00:28] | Oh, God, you’re right. | 天呐 你说得对 |
[00:30] | Attorney-client privilege. | 律师当事人保密协定 |
[00:32] | We can’t be listening to this. | 我们不能听这个 |
[02:16] | Many wondered | 很多人都在疑惑 |
[02:17] | why the president was insisting on taking five goats | 为何总统坚持要带五只山羊 |
[02:20] | to the European summit. | 去参加欧洲峰会 |
[02:21] | And many European leaders expressed concern | 许多欧洲领导人表达担忧 |
[02:24] | that coverage of the visiting goats | 到访的山羊可能会太引人注目 |
[02:25] | would upstage the good economic work | 让人忽略掉苏黎世那些卓有成效的 |
[02:27] | done in Zurich. | 经济改良工作 |
[02:28] | Republican leaders quickly jumped | 共和党领袖快速回应 |
[02:30] | to the president’s defense, | 维护总统 |
[02:31] | with Paul Ryan stressing that the press | 保罗·瑞恩坚持声称 |
[02:33] | was making too much of the goats. | 媒体在大题小做 |
[02:35] | “The American people don’t care | “美国人民不在乎” |
[02:36] | whether the president brings goats,” | “总统带没带山羊去” |
[02:38] | said Ryan’s spokesman. | 瑞恩的发言人如是说 |
[02:40] | But then it became clear the confusion | 接着事情才水落石出 |
[02:40] | 特朗普总统将提出贸易政策保护美欧工业 对抗不正当竞争 总统期望达成五个目标 | |
[02:41] | was based on a typo in a White House press release. | 误会来自于白宫发言稿中的拼写错误 |
[02:44] | The president was going to the summit with five goals. | 总统是带着五个目标去欧洲峰会 |
[02:47] | There’s someone here to see you, | 有人要见你 |
[02:48] | but she doesn’t have an appointment. | 但她没有预约 |
[02:50] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[02:53] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[02:54] | Someone with an immigration problem. | 一个有移民问题的人 |
[02:56] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:58] | Am I? | 我有事吗 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:04] | You shouldn’t watch this anymore. | 你别看这个了 |
[03:05] | It’s bad for you. | 对你没好处 |
[03:08] | You know, I used to laugh at the absurdity of the news. | 这些新闻的滑稽程度曾让我捧腹大笑 |
[03:11] | Now I’m all laughed out. | 现在我笑不动了 |
[03:12] | Are you still microdosing? | 你还在小剂量嗑致幻蘑菇吗 |
[03:14] | Nope. | 没了 |
[03:15] | Does that mean you’re dosing? | 意思是不止小剂量了 |
[03:19] | Who’s here again? | 是谁来了 |
[03:20] | An immigration case. | 一个移民案 |
[03:22] | She doesn’t have an appointment, | 她没预约 |
[03:23] | but she’s being deported in four days. | 但她四天后就要被遣返了 |
[03:26] | – Pro bono? – I think so. | -无偿服务吗 -我觉得是 |
[03:29] | All right. Take down her information. | 好吧 记录下她的信息 |
[03:33] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会看看的 |
[03:35] | Dominic? | 多米尼克 |
[03:37] | – Dominika. – Right. Sorry. | -是多米妮卡 -是的 抱歉 |
[03:39] | – Do you mind following me? – No. | -介意跟我来吗 -不 |
[03:41] | – You won’t follow me? – No, | -你不跟我来吗 -不是 |
[03:43] | I don’t mind following you. | 我不介意跟你走 |
[03:49] | So, where are you from in Russia? | 你是俄罗斯哪儿的人 |
[03:50] | Taganskaya. | 塔杠丝卡雅 |
[03:51] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[03:53] | Yes, you know it? | 你听过那儿吗 |
[03:53] | No. Sorry, that must’ve sounded like I did. | 没听过 抱歉 可能我的语气误导了你 |
[03:56] | I don’t know anything about Russia. | 我对俄罗斯一无所知 |
[03:57] | Though I think your name is cool. | 但我觉得你名字很酷 |
[03:58] | Like a Russian villain. | 听起来像个俄国恶棍 |
[04:00] | So, I’m just going to take down a few facts first. | 我会先记录一些信息 |
[04:04] | You are? | 你吗 |
[04:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:07] | Where is Ms. Lockhart? | 洛哈特女士呢 |
[04:08] | She asked me to take down a few facts first. | 她叫我先记录信息 |
[04:10] | No, I need to talk to her. | 不行 我得和她谈 |
[04:12] | You see, Dominika, Ms. Lockhart is very busy, | 多米妮卡 洛哈特女士很忙 |
[04:14] | and this is how it always works. | 这里的程序就是这样 |
[04:15] | I take down the facts, and she swoops in for all the glory. | 我记录信息 她再来抢风头 |
[04:18] | No, but I have no time. | 但我没时间了 |
[04:19] | – I’m being deported on Friday. – Okay. | -我周五就要被遣返 -好吧 |
[04:21] | So we should hurry. Please sit down. | 那我们得抓紧 请坐 |
[04:28] | I’m a student at the University of Chicago. | 我是芝加哥大学的学生 |
[04:31] | – On a student visa? – Yes. | -你现持有学生签证吗 -是的 |
[04:33] | But I was arrested. | 但我被捕了 |
[04:34] | For? | 原因是什么 |
[04:40] | I did not do what they say. | 我没做他们说的那种事 |
[04:43] | “Soliciting.” Okay. | “拉客” 好吧 |
[04:44] | And that’s why they’re deporting you | 这就是为什么他们要在签证到期前 |
[04:46] | before your student visa is up? | 就遣返你吗 |
[04:47] | No. That’s what they say. | 不是 那只是他们的说辞 |
[04:49] | But? | 但是呢 |
[04:50] | I want to speak to Ms. Lockhart. | 我要和洛哈特女士谈 |
[04:52] | And she wants to speak to you, but first tell me. | 她也想和你谈 但你得先和我说 |
[04:54] | Soliciting’s not why you’re being deported? | 你不是因为拉客被遣返的吗 |
[04:57] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[05:04] | I’m being deported | 我被遣返是因为 |
[05:05] | because I’m one of the women | 唐纳德·特朗普在莫斯科丽思酒店 |
[05:06] | who was taped with Donald Trump | 被拍到和几个女人在一起 |
[05:07] | at the Moscow Ritz. | 我是其中之一 |
[05:12] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么了吗 |
[05:14] | 有报道称特朗普曾在俄国招妓 并为他表演”黄金浴” | |
[05:14] | The golden shower tape? | 黄金浴录像吗 |
[05:17] | I do not like calling it that. | 我不喜欢这个称呼 |
[05:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:23] | Senator Warren’s office released a statement | 华伦议员办公室就此发表了声明 |
[05:25] | on the cost of transporting goats to the European summit, | 称山羊的运费高达14万 |
[05:28] | claiming $140,000 was too much for the American taxpayer. | 这对于纳税人而言是个大数字 |
[05:30] | Diane? I think you should meet with this walk-in. | 戴安 我觉得你应该见见这个不请自来的人 |
[05:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:33] | She says she’s one of the prostitutes | 她说她是在特朗普身上 |
[05:35] | who peed on Trump in Moscow. | 尿尿的妓女之一 |
[05:37] | It should have read “five goals” | 那几个字是五个”目标” |
[05:39] | as opposed to “five goats.” | 而不是五只”山羊” |
[05:42] | Dominika, hi. | 多米妮卡 你好 |
[05:43] | Do you mind coming with me? | 介意跟我来吗 |
[05:51] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[05:52] | Water or directions to the restroom? | 想喝水还是想知道卫生间的方向 |
[05:56] | That was a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:58] | Yes. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[06:00] | No, it was good. | 不用抱歉 这笑话很妙 |
[06:03] | Ms. Sokolov, I’m Adrian Boseman. | 索科洛夫女士 我是阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[06:07] | This is Diane Lockhart. | 这是戴安·洛哈特 |
[06:09] | Julius Cain. Bradley Crawley. | 朱利叶斯·凯恩 布拉德利·科诺利 |
[06:11] | Lena Wechsel. | 莉娜·薇索 |
[06:12] | – I only need to speak to Ms. Lockhart. – Yes. | -我只需要和洛哈特女士谈谈 -没错 |
[06:15] | Well, you have all of us. | 我们大家都洗耳恭听 |
[06:16] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:18] | No, I think I will stand. | 不 我站着就好 |
[06:21] | Marissa, would you…? | 梅丽莎 麻烦你 |
[06:28] | So, you want us to help you with an immigration problem. | 你想让我们帮你解决移民问题 |
[06:32] | I want Diane Lockhart | 我想让戴安·洛哈特 |
[06:33] | to help me with an immigration problem. | 帮我解决移民问题 |
[06:35] | You, um, you think you’re being deported | 你觉得自己被遣返 |
[06:37] | for political reasons? | 是因为政治原因 |
[06:38] | Mr. Trump, he doesn’t want me here. | 特朗普先生不想让我在这儿 |
[06:40] | He sends me back to Russia, they will kill me. | 他把我送回俄罗斯的话 他们会杀了我的 |
[06:42] | – Uh, who will kill you? – Putin. | -谁会杀了你 -普京 |
[06:46] | Because of this tape? The, uh… | 因为录像带的原因吗 那个 |
[06:48] | Peepee tape. | 尿尿录像带 |
[06:50] | So your accusation is that you were videotaped | 你是说你在莫斯科酒店的房间里 |
[06:53] | urinating for Mr. Trump in a Moscow hotel room? | 被拍到小便在特朗普先生身上 |
[06:56] | Suite. | 套房 |
[06:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:57] | Hotel suite. | 酒店套房 |
[06:59] | You urinated on the bed | 你在奥巴马睡过的床上 |
[07:03] | where Obama slept? | 小便了吗 |
[07:05] | Yes, but I did not know who slept there. | 是的 但我不知道谁睡过那儿 |
[07:08] | – Then Trump, he peed on us. – Oh, my God. | -然后特朗普尿在了我们身上 -我的天 |
[07:10] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[07:11] | I am not political. | 我没有政治目的 |
[07:12] | I have no issues with American politics. | 我对美国政治没有意见 |
[07:14] | I only wish to stay in America. | 我只想留在美国 |
[07:16] | I want to stay in school. | 我想留在学校里 |
[07:17] | What are you studying? | 你学的什么 |
[07:18] | Hotel management. | 酒店管理 |
[07:19] | Of course. | 这是当然 |
[07:20] | Dominika, we would like to help you, | 多米妮卡 我们想帮你 |
[07:22] | but we need a few hours to… | 但我们需要几个小时去… |
[07:26] | confer first. | 讨论一下 |
[07:27] | Can you come back after lunch? | 你能午饭后再来一趟吗 |
[07:28] | Yes, if you say so. | 既然你这么说了 可以 |
[07:30] | I do. | 很好 |
[07:32] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺便问一下 |
[07:33] | why did you come to me? | 你为什么找上了我 |
[07:35] | To you? In the law school, | 为什么专找你吗 在法学院的时候 |
[07:37] | I ask a man who I should see. | 我问了个男的我应该找谁 |
[07:39] | He says for immigration problem to see you. | 他说移民问题就找你 |
[07:42] | You gave a lecture there. | 你在那儿做过演讲 |
[07:44] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Thank you. Marissa? | 谢谢 梅丽莎 |
[07:52] | This is ridiculous. | 这太滑稽了 |
[07:53] | Since when are we the clearinghouse | 我们什么时候成了清算中心了 |
[07:56] | for every anti-administration conspiracy theory? | 每个反当权者阴谋论都要来这儿过一次 |
[07:58] | This is not a conspiracy theory. | 这不是阴谋论 |
[08:00] | This is Steele dossier. | 这是斯蒂尔档案 |
[08:00] | 由克里斯托弗·斯蒂尔所写的侦查档案 揭露特朗普大选通俄的报告 | |
[08:01] | A dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign. | 克林顿选举团队花钱弄的档案 |
[08:04] | Diane, what do you think? | 戴安 你怎么想 |
[08:06] | We’re being set up. | 我们被陷害了 |
[08:08] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[08:09] | I never spoke at the University of Chicago. | 我从没在芝加哥大学演讲过 |
[08:12] | I was supposed to– on immigration matters– | 我本该去讲的 主题是移民问题 |
[08:14] | but my partner, Will Gardner, went there in my stead. | 但我的合伙人威尔·加德纳替我去了 |
[08:17] | Then who is setting us up? | 那是谁在陷害我们 |
[08:21] | Veritas. | 威瑞特斯 |
[08:24] | Project Veritas? | 威瑞特斯计划吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. The O’Keefe thing. | 没错 欧克菲搞的东西 |
[08:27] | They’re trying to videotape us | 他们想拍下我们 |
[08:29] | jumping at this. | 急着扑上去的样子 |
[08:31] | – Like the Washington Post. – Yes. | -就像《华盛顿日报》 -没错 |
[08:33] | I think somehow they know | 我认为他们得知 |
[08:34] | that the Democratic committee came here looking to start up | 民主党委员会找到了我们 |
[08:38] | impeachment prosecution. | 准备弹劾总统的事 |
[08:40] | They know that we’re coming after Trump. | 他们知道了我们咬着特朗普不放 |
[08:41] | But not all of us. | 不是所有人都那样 |
[08:42] | And they want a video | 他们想要录像证明 |
[08:45] | of African-American lawyers | 一群非裔美国人律师 |
[08:48] | jumping at the golden shower tape. | 听说黄金浴录像就急着扑了过去 |
[08:51] | Did you see how she was clutching her purse? | 你看见她死抓着手袋的样子了吗 |
[08:57] | Ms. Eastman. A call. | 伊斯曼女士 您的电话 |
[08:59] | I’m going on in two minutes. Take a message. | 我还有两分钟就要开始录了 留言就好 |
[09:03] | I’m here to tell you today, | 我今天要和大家宣布 |
[09:04] | we are the new Democratic party. | 我们民主党有了全新的面貌 |
[09:06] | We are organized, and we are prepared. | 我们组织有序 我们准备充分 |
[09:08] | We are ready. We are prepare… | 我们整装待发 我们准备… |
[09:11] | Golden shower. | 黄金浴 |
[09:18] | Hello, this is Ruth. | 你好 我是鲁斯 |
[09:19] | I need ten minutes. | 等我十分钟 |
[09:23] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[09:25] | I understand. What name did she give? | 我明白了 她说她叫什么 |
[09:27] | Dominika Sokolov. A student. | 多米妮卡·索科洛夫 学生 |
[09:29] | She says she’s being deported. | 她说她要被遣返了 |
[09:31] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[09:32] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[09:33] | It’s Project Veritas or someone else. | 要么是威瑞特斯计划 要么是其他人 |
[09:35] | Someone must’ve leaked you being considered | 肯定有人泄露了你们可能加入 |
[09:36] | for the impeachment team. | 弹劾总统的律师团 |
[09:38] | Did she arrive with anyone? | 有人陪她一起来吗 |
[09:39] | No, she was alone. | 没 她一个人 |
[09:41] | Yeah, but she has a purse | 嗯 但她的手袋里 |
[09:42] | with a possible video camera in it. | 可能装有摄像头 |
[09:44] | Good. Are you meeting with her again? | 好 你们还会和她面谈吗 |
[09:46] | – In two hours. – Good. | -两小时后 -好 |
[09:48] | I’m sending my assistant with a way to record this. | 我派助手送录像设备到你们那 |
[09:51] | You need to get her on the record | 你们要把她的移民投诉 |
[09:52] | about her immigration complaint and hiring you. | 和雇佣你们的事录下来 |
[09:55] | Then we’ll throw our tape online first. | 然后我们会先把我们的录像发上网 |
[09:57] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:08] | I thought you couldn’t represent… | 我还以为你们不能代理… |
[10:12] | We can’t represent you. | 我们不能代理你 |
[10:14] | Our firm represents Rashid, | 我们律所代理了拉希德 |
[10:16] | the cop who supplied the drop gun. | 他是提供黑枪的警察 |
[10:17] | He supplied the drop gun to Whitehead, | 他把黑枪给了怀特黑德 |
[10:20] | the officer who arrested you. | 就是逮捕你的那个警察 |
[10:21] | So we can’t use that information | 我们知道这个信息是因为 |
[10:23] | because we only know it | 他告诉了他的律师 |
[10:25] | because we’re at the same firm, | 我们律所的律师 |
[10:26] | and he told us as his lawyers. | 所以我们不能用这个信息 |
[10:28] | Attorney-client privilege. | 律师当事人保密协议 |
[10:29] | Yes, I’ve come to know the strange ways of lawyers. | 对 我对你们律师的奇怪规则有所了解 |
[10:32] | But what about you? | 你呢 |
[10:33] | You can’t use the information? | 你也不能用吗 |
[10:34] | Actually, I quit. I don’t work there anymore, | 实际上我辞职了 不在那里干了 |
[10:36] | but they can sue me. | 但他们可以起诉我 |
[10:40] | – You quit? – Yeah. | -你辞职了吗 -嗯 |
[10:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:44] | I can’t work there anymore. | 我不能再在那里工作了 |
[10:45] | Jay, don’t ruin your future for me, man. | 杰 别为我而自毁前程 兄弟 |
[10:47] | I’m not ruining my future. | 我不是自毁前程 |
[10:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:51] | – Tell him the plan. – Jay, I… | -把计划告诉他 -杰 我… |
[10:57] | There might be a way around the problem. | 或许有办法能绕过这个障碍 |
[11:00] | We need to hire you a lawyer to represent you | 我们要帮你雇一个代理律师 |
[11:02] | who we can, um… | 一个我们可以… |
[11:04] | Can influence. | 可以影响的人 |
[11:05] | But it can’t be known we’re influencing him, | 但是不能被人发现我们在影响他 |
[11:09] | or we could be disbarred. | 否则我们律师执照不保 |
[11:11] | You’re looking for a front? | 你们要找一个门面人 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:13] | Look, Craig, | 克雷格 |
[11:15] | what happened to your old lawyer? | 你以前的律师怎样了 |
[11:16] | Who, Gabe? | 谁 加布吗 |
[11:17] | You want to use Gabe? | 你们想用加布 |
[11:18] | We need someone who wouldn’t mind | 我们要一个不介意 |
[11:20] | just repeating what we tell him. | 只复述我们所讲的人 |
[11:22] | And who wouldn’t worry about some of the… | 而且不在意某些… |
[11:25] | ethical issues. | 职业道德的人 |
[11:27] | Well, that’s Gabe, yeah. | 加布可以做 |
[11:35] | Okay, what? | 好了 什么事 |
[11:37] | Craig Savador has some friends | 克雷格·萨瓦多有些朋友 |
[11:39] | who want to help with his upcoming appeal. | 想在他的上诉案中助一臂之力 |
[11:41] | He was set up. | 他是被栽赃的 |
[11:43] | A gun was planted on him by the arresting officer, | 逮捕他的警察把枪栽赃到他身上 |
[11:45] | which turned an “Intent to distribute” | 导致他”意图散布兜售毒品”的罪 |
[11:47] | into 15 years. | 被加重到15年刑期 |
[11:49] | Now, we, unfortunately, can’t represent Craig… | 很遗憾的是我们不能代理克雷格… |
[11:52] | You guys want something to eat? | 你们想吃点什么吗 |
[11:54] | – No, thank you. – No. | -不用了 谢谢 -不用 |
[11:56] | You? I got some fried rice in the refrigerator. | 你呢 我冰箱里有炒饭剩下来 |
[11:58] | Only take a minute to heat up in the microwave. | 放微波炉里热几分钟就好了 |
[12:00] | No, we’re good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:01] | I think fried rice tastes even better the second day. | 我觉得隔夜的炒饭更好吃 |
[12:04] | Uh, Mr. Kovac, we need you to act as a front for the defense. | 科瓦奇先生 我们需要你去当辩护的门面人 |
[12:07] | We were on the opposite sides of a suit | 我们一两年前在一个案子里 |
[12:09] | a year or two ago, weren’t we? | 做过对手 对吧 |
[12:10] | – I don’t think so. – Oh, I think so. | -我觉得不是 -我觉得是 |
[12:12] | You two look very familiar. | 你俩看着很眼熟 |
[12:16] | Your firm wasn’t very nice to me. | 你们律所对我态度不是很好 |
[12:18] | Matter of fact, they were downright mean. | 说实话 你们特别尖酸刻薄 |
[12:21] | But I don’t hold many grudges. | 但我这人不记仇 |
[12:23] | These, uh, friends of Craig’s, | 克雷格的这些朋友 |
[12:24] | they have enough money to pay for the appeal? | 他们有钱付上诉的律师费吗 |
[12:26] | Your hourly rate. | 按你的计时工资算 |
[12:28] | Guaranteed 18 hours. | 保底18小时 |
[12:29] | And I want first dibs on any lawsuits | 而且如果要起诉芝加哥警局的话 |
[12:30] | against the Chicago PD. | 我要优先代理权 |
[12:32] | That’s up to Craig. | 这要由克雷格来决定 |
[12:40] | All right. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我接 |
[12:42] | But I’m not doing it for the money. | 但我不是为了钱 |
[12:45] | And I’m not doing it for Craig. | 不是为了克雷格 |
[12:49] | And I’m not doing it because it’s the right thing to do. | 也不是因为这是正确的事 |
[12:52] | And I’m not doing it… | 更不是为了… |
[12:53] | Actually, we have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[12:54] | And I’m not doing it because I believe | 我做这个不是因为我相信 |
[12:56] | the Chicago PD did something wrong and misbehaved. | 芝加哥警局行为不当 做了错事 |
[12:58] | No. And I’m not doing it bec… | 都不是 也不是因为… |
[12:59] | How many more of these are there? | 你还要说多少句 |
[13:01] | This is the last one. | 最后一句了 |
[13:02] | And I’m not doing it for the law. | 也不是为了法律 |
[13:05] | I’m doing it for one reason | 我做这事是为了一个原因 |
[13:07] | and one reason only. | 唯一的原因 |
[13:11] | Love. | 爱 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:14] | Love for you. | 对你的爱 |
[13:17] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[13:18] | Yes, and I don’t know you. | 没错 我也不认识你 |
[13:20] | But the minute you walked in, | 但你走进来的一瞬间 |
[13:21] | it was like a little bird came into the room. | 就像是鸟儿飞进了房间 |
[13:26] | Okay. Tomorrow in court. 1:30. | 好了 明天上庭 一点半 |
[13:29] | You’ll be arguing Craig’s appeal from a script we’ll give you. | 你跟着我们给你的稿子来帮克雷格上诉 |
[13:32] | Wear a suit. | 穿件西装 |
[13:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:45] | Nothing. No, I was just, uh, upstairs on another thing. | 没怎么 我刚在楼上办事 |
[13:47] | Thought I’d drop by. Maia. | 想着来看看你 玛娅 |
[13:49] | Colin. Uh, I will… | 科林 我… |
[13:52] | I will put together that thing for the guy. | 我去写那个人的那份稿子 |
[13:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Uh, why were you upstairs? | 你为什么会在楼上 |
[14:00] | Uh, uh, n-nothing important. | 没什么重要的 |
[14:01] | Just, uh, something came up on the campaign front, | 只是竞选那边出了点事 |
[14:05] | and I kind of, sort of need you to do me a massive favor. | 我有点需要你帮个大忙 |
[14:09] | I seem to be doing a massive favor every three days. | 我似乎每隔三天就得帮一个大忙啊 |
[14:12] | This is the last one, I promise. | 这是最后一个了 我保证 |
[14:14] | You didn’t have a meeting upstairs, did you? | 你不是到楼上开会的 对吧 |
[14:15] | – No. – So honesty is not our best policy these days? | -不是 -所以诚非上策吗 |
[14:18] | Was it ever? | 有过是上策的时候吗 |
[14:19] | I didn’t want to discuss over the phone, | 我不想在电话里谈这个 |
[14:21] | but I am supposed to be meeting | 我约好了要和两位 |
[14:22] | with the two Democratic power brokers | 民主党政治掮客见面 |
[14:24] | that will decide whether or not | 他们会决定 |
[14:26] | I replace Barnsdale in the first. | 我能否在第一区接任邦斯戴尔 |
[14:27] | And they would like to meet you, too. | 他们也想见见你 |
[14:30] | Or three, as it were. | 还有见下孩子 |
[14:36] | We’re ready for you, Ms. Sokolov. | 我们准备好了 索科洛夫女士 |
[14:41] | Thank you for returning, Dominika. | 谢谢你回来 多米妮卡 |
[14:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:47] | So… | 所以… |
[14:49] | We have a few questions. | 我们有几个问题 |
[14:51] | – You will help me? – We want to. | -你们会帮我吗 -我们想帮 |
[14:53] | But it would help to, um, get a few answers. | 但需要你先回答几个问题 |
[14:56] | When did you move here first? | 你什么时候搬到这儿的 |
[14:59] | Last year. | 去年 |
[15:01] | Your Facebook page said you moved here in 2016. | 你的脸书页面写的是2016年 |
[15:06] | You looked at my Facebook page? | 你们查了我的脸书页面 |
[15:08] | Yes. Is there a problem with that? | 对 这有问题吗 |
[15:11] | I don’t know. Is there? | 我不知道 有吗 |
[15:13] | We just want to be clear, Ms. Sokolov. | 我们只是想弄清楚 索科洛夫女士 |
[15:15] | Did you move here last year or the year before? | 你是去年还是前年搬来的 |
[15:17] | Both are true. | 两种说法都没错 |
[15:18] | I moved to Los Angeles in 2016; | 我2016年搬去了洛杉矶 |
[15:21] | Chicago, 2017. | 2017年搬来芝加哥 |
[15:22] | And how did you meet donald Trump? | 你是怎么认识唐纳德·特朗普的 |
[15:24] | Through a friend at Miss Universe. | 环球小姐大赛里认识的一个朋友介绍的 |
[15:26] | – At the after-party. – And who was this? | -赛后聚会上的事 -那人是谁 |
[15:28] | Rachelle. Miss Haiti. | 罗谢尔 海地小姐 |
[15:30] | And was she the one who was in the suite with Mr. Trump? | 她也和特朗普先生一起在套房里吗 |
[15:33] | No. No, that was Olga. | 不 那是欧尔佳 |
[15:34] | Olga who? | 欧尔佳谁 |
[15:36] | I cannot say. | 我不能说 |
[15:37] | She wants to be uninvolved. | 她不想搅和进来 |
[15:39] | So, we looked into your background, Dominika, | 我们查了一下你的背景 多米妮卡 |
[15:41] | and there are a few problems. | 发现了几个问题 |
[15:43] | In 2013, | 在2013年 |
[15:44] | during the time of the Miss Universe contest, | 在环球小姐大赛的选拔过程中 |
[15:47] | you were living and working in Novosibirsk, | 你在新西伯利亚生活和工作 |
[15:50] | a city 1,700 miles from Moscow. | 那座城市距离莫斯科2700公里 |
[15:53] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:54] | Well, we did our own research. | 我们自己会做调查 |
[15:56] | So, how could you be at the Moscow Ritz | 所以 你怎么可能一边出现在 |
[15:59] | at the exact moment you were working as | 莫斯科丽思酒店 一边又在 |
[16:01] | a hotel charwoman | 2700公里外的城市里 |
[16:03] | in a city 1,700 miles away? | 做酒店女佣的工作呢 |
[16:14] | Is there something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:17] | You should have just said you do not wish to help me. | 你们要是不想帮我就直说 |
[16:19] | It would have been faster. | 省得浪费时间 |
[16:23] | Follow her. Follow her. | 跟着她 跟着她 |
[16:31] | Bullet dodged. | 躲过一劫 |
[16:36] | You wanted it to be true. | 你希望这是真的 |
[16:38] | No, I was just thinking about Watergate. | 不 我只是在想水门事件 |
[16:41] | How history repeats itself | 历史往往会重演 |
[16:43] | first as tragedy, second as farce, | 首先是悲剧 其次是闹剧 |
[16:46] | third as porn. | 再而是黄片 |
[17:02] | – Marissa? – Yeah, hi. | -梅丽莎吗 -对 你好 |
[17:03] | What’s your destination? | 你要去哪 |
[17:04] | Do you see that Acura up there? | 你看见前面那辆本田讴歌了吗 |
[17:05] | The maroon one. Follow it. | 褐红色那辆 跟着它 |
[17:06] | – I need a destination. – That car is your destination. | -你得说目的地 -那辆车就是目的地 |
[17:09] | This isn’t a taxi. I need a destination. | 那又不是出租车 我要确定的目的地 |
[17:11] | I’ll give you five stars and tip you 20% if you follow it. | 你跟着它 我给你五星好评还有两成的小费 |
[17:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:50] | She didn’t go to Project Veritas. | 她没去威瑞特斯计划 |
[17:54] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[17:54] | It looks like her home. | 看上去像她家 |
[17:56] | In Gary. | 在盖瑞市 |
[17:58] | Yeah. You want me to stay on her? | 对 要我继续盯着她吗 |
[18:01] | Okay. Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:19] | Rachelle, | 罗谢尔 |
[18:20] | where did you put the English Breakfast? | 你把英式早餐放在哪了 |
[18:22] | – I need a cup of tea. – It’s in the cabinet. | -我要喝茶 -在橱柜里 |
[18:24] | No, it’s not in the cabinet. | 没有 不在橱柜 |
[18:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:33] | Oh, I’m-I’m sorry. I thought this was my friend’s apartment. | 不好意思 我以为这是我朋友的公寓 |
[18:37] | Oh, Christ. You? | 我的老天 是你 |
[18:39] | Oh. Hi, Dominika. | 你好 多米妮卡 |
[18:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:41] | She was taking a photo of our garbage. | 她在拍我们的垃圾 |
[18:45] | If you don’t believe me, just leave me alone. | 如果你不相信我 就别来烦我 |
[18:47] | Let me go to another firm. | 我去找别家律所 |
[18:48] | No, we want to. It’s just… It’s a wild story. | 不 我们想相信你 只是这个故事很离谱 |
[18:52] | I can swear to it. | 我发誓是真的 |
[18:53] | I introduced her to Trump. | 是我把她介绍给特朗普的 |
[18:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:57] | Rachelle Dabrezil. | 罗谢尔·达布瑞泽 |
[18:58] | Miss Haiti. Former. | 上任海地小姐 |
[19:02] | What do you have in your purse, Dominika? | 你包里有什么 多米妮卡 |
[19:04] | What do you mean, what do I have? | 什么意思 我有什么 |
[19:05] | Is there a camera in there? | 里面有摄像头吗 |
[19:13] | Then why were you clutching it? | 那你为什么抓那么紧 |
[19:15] | Because there was money in it. | 因为里面装了钱 |
[19:22] | Why am I here? | 找我什么事 |
[19:23] | Because I think you need to hear this. | 因为我觉得你需要听听这个 |
[19:26] | After our meeting, | 我们开完会后 |
[19:27] | I followed Ms. Sokolov, | 我跟踪了索科洛夫女士 |
[19:28] | and she didn’t go to Project Veritas. | 她没有去威瑞特斯计划 |
[19:30] | She went home. | 她回家了 |
[19:31] | And did this surprise you? | 你觉得很惊讶吗 |
[19:33] | No. What surprised me is her roommate is Rachelle Dabrezil, | 不 我惊讶的是她室友是罗谢尔·达布瑞泽 |
[19:36] | Miss Haiti from a previous year. | 去年的海地小姐 |
[19:39] | She says she introduced her to Trump at the after-party. | 她说是她在赛后聚会上把她介绍给了特朗普 |
[19:41] | And there was no camera in her purse. | 而且她的包里也没有摄像头 |
[19:43] | How much of this is true? | 有多少是真的 |
[19:45] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[19:46] | Her story’s checking out. | 她的说辞有据可循 |
[19:48] | Miss Haiti? | 海地小姐 |
[19:49] | The same country Trump called a shithole? | 就是被特朗普说成是屎坑的国家 |
[19:52] | This could be retribution. | 可能是报复 |
[19:54] | Oh, we don’t think so. | 我们不这么认为 |
[19:55] | I thought she lied about my speaking at the law school. | 我本以为她撒谎说我在法学院做过演讲 |
[19:58] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[19:59] | I did go one day that year. | 我那年确实去过一次 |
[20:01] | And, yes, | 而且 |
[20:02] | she usually worked in Novosibirsk on that date, | 她那段时期确实是在新西伯利亚工作 |
[20:05] | but she got the weekend off | 但她周末请假 |
[20:06] | to see her friend at the Miss Universe contest. | 去看她朋友参加环球小姐比赛了 |
[20:08] | She was in Moscow. | 她那时是在莫斯科 |
[20:10] | We think she’s telling the truth. | 我们觉得她说的是真的 |
[20:14] | Okay, I’m gonna ask something of all of you. | 好吧 我要请求你们一件事 |
[20:18] | Forget it. | 别管这事 |
[20:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:21] | Let it go. Don’t tell anyone. | 别管了 不要告诉任何人 |
[20:23] | Ms. Eastman, | 伊斯曼女士 |
[20:23] | this is not Project Veritas. | 这不是威瑞特斯计划 |
[20:26] | It doesn’t matter. It can only come back to hurt the Democrats. | 不重要 这只会反过来伤害到民主党 |
[20:29] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:31] | Maybe we should talk alone. | 或许我们该私下聊 |
[20:32] | Marissa’s part of our team. | 梅丽莎也是我们团队的一员 |
[20:36] | Let’s say your client | 就算你的客户 |
[20:37] | talks to reporters about this golden shower tape. | 跟记者说了这个黄金浴录像事件 |
[20:40] | You might win one news cycle. | 你可能赢得了一个新闻周期 |
[20:43] | You might, if you’re lucky. | 走运的话 是有可能的 |
[20:44] | But the stories will be about how desperate the Democrats are. | 但是新闻会写民主党绝望到何种地步 |
[20:48] | We’ll be seen as the ones scraping bottom, | 我们就会被当成穷途末路 |
[20:50] | becoming the dirt-mongers. | 到处泼脏水的人 |
[20:52] | Tony Perkins will give Trump another mulligan. | 托尼·珀金斯会再给特朗普改过自新的机会 |
[20:54] | Jerry Falwell Jr. will blame the media. | 小杰瑞·法威尔会指责媒体 |
[20:56] | And everyone will move on to the next. | 所有人都转而关注下一个热点 |
[20:58] | Ms. Eastman, this is not about morality. | 伊斯曼女士 这不是道德的问题 |
[21:00] | This is about the Republicans… | 这事关共和党… |
[21:03] | the Russians using this tape for blackmail. | 俄罗斯会利用这个录像带进行敲诈 |
[21:07] | Yeah. That sounds good. | 是 好听点了 |
[21:10] | But we all know it’s bullshit. | 但我们都知道这是扯淡 |
[21:13] | It’s about embarrassing the president, | 这就是要令总统难堪 |
[21:15] | and it will be a blip. | 这个问题很快就会被淹没 |
[21:17] | I know this is hard, but let it go. | 我知道这不容易 但还是放手吧 |
[21:24] | When, uh, you were working on Maia’s case, | 你在忙玛娅的案子时 |
[21:27] | there was someone you dealt with at the FBI? | 是不是认识了个联调局的人 |
[21:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Can you set up a meeting with her? | 能帮我引见一下吗 |
[21:33] | – What about? – An immigration matter. | -什么事 -一个移民案件 |
[21:35] | You’re going after the tape? | 你要调查这个录像带吗 |
[21:36] | No. I am helping a client. | 不 我是在帮客户 |
[21:39] | A woman who’s gonna be deported on Friday. | 一个这周五就要被驱逐出境的女人 |
[21:42] | She asked for our help, and we’re offering it. | 她向我们求助 我们就伸出援手 |
[21:51] | Yay! Nom, nom, nom. | 太好了 香香香 |
[21:53] | Well, now I feel stupid for ordering a large. | 现在我觉得不该点大份的 |
[21:55] | I can’t eat all this. | 我吃不完 |
[21:57] | Come on. You got to have some. | 来吧 你吃点吧 |
[21:58] | Oh, no. I’m fine, thank you. | 不了 我不吃 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Lucca, you’re eating for two. | 卢卡 你肚子里的孩子要吃 |
[22:01] | I got pizza for 20. | 我这有20人份的披萨 |
[22:03] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Pardon my reach. | 抱歉打扰 |
[22:06] | I hope you enjoy. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[22:09] | Why do they say that? “Pardon my reach.” | 他们为什么要说这个 “抱歉打扰” |
[22:10] | They go to a special waiter school to learn that? | 他们都到特殊的服务员学校学习过吗 |
[22:13] | May I ask you a question, Ms. Starkey? | 能问你个问题吗 斯达克女士 |
[22:15] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, sure. Please. | 当然 请讲 |
[22:18] | Did you vote for President Trump? | 你给特朗普总统投过票吗 |
[22:24] | We have something to discuss with you, | 我们有事想跟你商量 |
[22:26] | but, first, we need to know your politics. | 但首先我们需要知道你的政治立场 |
[22:29] | My politics are none of your business. | 我的政治立场和你们没关系 |
[22:31] | I’ve served under four presidents. | 我为四位总统效过力 |
[22:32] | My politics never got in the way. | 我从没被我的政治立场困扰过 |
[22:35] | Then we should go. Thank you. | 那我们该走了 谢谢 |
[22:38] | I didn’t vote for Trump. | 我没给特朗普投票 |
[22:39] | I didn’t vote for Hillary. | 也没投给希拉里 |
[22:41] | I found them equally disgusting. | 我觉得他们都很恶心 |
[22:47] | We need an expedited “Reasonable fear” screening | 我们需要给一位即将被遣返的人 |
[22:49] | for a deportation candidate. | 做一个加急的”合理担忧”审查 |
[22:51] | Okay. And this person has a reasonable fear of who, Trump? | 好吧 这人对谁有合理担忧 特朗普吗 |
[22:55] | Or his or her home country? | 还是指他或者她的祖国 |
[22:57] | Her. And both. | 是女性 两者都有顾虑 |
[23:00] | She claims she was involved in the golden shower tape. | 她声称她是黄金浴录像的涉事人 |
[23:06] | Pardon my reach. | 抱歉打扰 |
[23:07] | Don’t say that everagain! | 别再说这句话了 |
[23:14] | And you believe her, this client? | 你相信这位客户吗 |
[23:17] | We do. | 相信 |
[23:18] | The Jew media | 犹太人媒体 |
[23:20] | wants us to chase wars in foreign countries. | 希望我们在外国发动战争 |
[23:22] | The Jew party system is nothing but a fraud. | 犹太人党派系统就是一场骗局 |
[23:25] | The white majority needs to take control. | 多数白人群体应该掌权 |
[23:29] | It needs to stop being browbeaten by the Zionist scum | 不要再被嚷嚷着大屠杀的 |
[23:32] | who scold about the Holocaust. | 犹太复国主义混蛋恐吓 |
[23:35] | Six million Jews who never died. | 六百万犹太人根本就没有被屠杀 |
[23:39] | It’s official? | 是正式的吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. No one else made the deadline. | 是的 赶上了截止日期的没别人了 |
[23:43] | Uh, who is that? | 那是谁 |
[23:44] | My Republican opposition. | 我的共和党对手 |
[23:45] | If the Democratic Committee chooses you. | 前提是民主党委员会选择你 |
[23:48] | You have a Nazi for an opponent? | 你有个纳粹对手 |
[23:51] | Uh… the Republicans didn’t want to sink any money | 共和党不想在一个明知必输的 |
[23:53] | into a district they know they’ll lose, | 选区上浪费钱 |
[23:54] | so Davey Lion slipped in. | 所以戴维·莱恩就冒了出来 |
[23:56] | He’s the only one that filed by the deadline. | 他是唯一一个在截止日期前提交申请的候选人 |
[23:58] | – Well, he’ll never win. – Right. | -他不可能赢 -对 |
[23:59] | But he’s bringing more attention to the district | 但他出乎所有人意料地让本选区 |
[24:01] | than anyone anticipated. | 得到了更多关注 |
[24:02] | National news is already focusing on him. | 国家新闻已经关注了他 |
[24:05] | Is that a bad thing? | 这是坏事吗 |
[24:06] | Barnsdale got caught groping a campaign contributor. | 邦斯戴尔被抓到非礼竞选捐助者 |
[24:09] | The Democratic Committee is looking for somebody | 民主党委员会在寻找一个 |
[24:11] | who doesn’t repeat the mistake. | 不会犯同样错误的人 |
[24:12] | Which, I guess, is where I come in. | 于是我就能发挥作用了 |
[24:15] | Yes. Not only do you help with the African-American vote, | 对 你不仅能帮助非裔的选票 |
[24:18] | you show that he won’t grope other women. | 还能表明他不会非礼其他女性 |
[24:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:22] | Women have come so far. | 女性长期争取权益的成果啊 |
[24:24] | Well, thanks for coming on in today. | 谢谢你们今天能过来 |
[24:26] | Please. This won’t take long. Have a seat. | 请进 不会太久 坐吧 |
[24:29] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉 这里比较乱 |
[24:30] | Cleaner comes every leap year. | 清洁工每逢闰年才会来 |
[24:32] | Here you go. | 给 |
[24:33] | All right. | 好 |
[24:35] | So, I’m just gonna take a couple notes. | 我会记一些笔记 |
[24:39] | It’ll help us determine if there’s a reasonable fear | 这将帮助我们确认是否存在 |
[24:41] | of deportation. | 合理的遣返担忧 |
[24:42] | Uh, and I hope that’s okay with you. | 我希望你可以接受 |
[24:44] | – Oh, it is. – Okay, good. | -可以 -好 很好 |
[24:46] | Now, you said that you and your friend Olga | 你说你和你朋友欧尔佳 |
[24:47] | met Mr. Trump at the Miss Universe after-party. | 在环球小姐赛后聚会上见到的特朗普 |
[24:50] | Is that correct? | 是吗 |
[24:51] | – Olga did not. – Okay. | -奥尔佳没有见到 -好 |
[24:53] | Olga did not meet Mr. Trump at the after-party? | 奥尔佳没在赛后聚会上见到特朗普先生吗 |
[24:55] | – Yes. Only in the suite. – Okay. | -对 只在套房里见到了 -好 |
[24:58] | And what food was served at the after-party? | 赛后聚会上有什么食物 |
[25:02] | What food? | 什么食物 |
[25:03] | – Yeah. – You expect her to remember that? | -对 -你期望她能记住那个 |
[25:06] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:10] | Hamburgers. | 汉堡包 |
[25:11] | Small hamburgers. Uh, bite-sized. | 小汉堡 一口一个那么大的 |
[25:13] | And how were the waiters dressed? | 服务员穿的什么衣服 |
[25:15] | Black… | 黑色 |
[25:16] | with red, white and blue suspenders. | 和红白蓝背带裤 |
[25:20] | Just to warn you, the clock tower across the street, | 提醒下你们 街对面的钟塔 |
[25:22] | when it rings, it startles the birds perched there, | 响起来时 会吓到在那栖息的鸟 |
[25:24] | and they fly right into my window. | 它们会对着我的窗户冲过来 |
[25:25] | So don’t be thrown. | 所以别惊讶 |
[25:28] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[25:34] | Eh, I guess no birds today. | 我想今天鸟儿不来了 |
[25:36] | So in Mr. Trump’s suite, | 在特朗普先生的套房里 |
[25:38] | was there a room service? | 叫了客房服务吗 |
[25:41] | There they are. | 它们来了 |
[25:44] | It’s awful. | 太吓人了 |
[25:46] | We have a custodian at the end of the day, just… | 我们有个管理人 每天下班前会… |
[25:49] | shoveling ’em into wheelbarrows. | 把它们铲到独轮手推车里 |
[25:51] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[25:54] | Oh, was there a room service table in Mr. Trump’s suite? | 特朗普先生的套房有客房服务吗 |
[25:57] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[25:59] | Yes. | 确定 |
[26:00] | And was there music playing? | 放了音乐吗 |
[26:01] | – In the suite? No. – Okay. | -套房里吗 没有 -好 |
[26:03] | – And were either of you wearing a wig? – Wigs? | -你俩有谁戴了假发吗 -假发 |
[26:06] | Yeah. You or your friend, Olga, | 对 你和你的朋友 欧尔佳 |
[26:08] | were you wearing wigs? | 你们戴了假发吗 |
[26:09] | No. | 没有 |
[26:10] | And you, has your hair color changed? | 还有你染过发吗 |
[26:12] | Mine? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[26:14] | And what color is your friend’s hair? | 你朋友的头发是什么颜色 |
[26:16] | Olga’s, it is brown. | 欧尔佳是棕色的 |
[26:19] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[26:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:22] | I’ll get back to you in an hour. Thanks. | 我一个小时后回复你们 谢谢 |
[26:26] | That was odd. | 很奇怪 |
[26:28] | Yes. Um… wait here. | 是 在这等 |
[26:34] | – Excuse me, Ms. Starkey. – Yeah. | -打扰一下 斯达克女士 -嗯 |
[26:37] | You’ve seen the tape? | 你看过视频吗 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[26:41] | Your questions. | 你的问题 |
[26:42] | That kind of specificity. | 那么具体 |
[26:45] | You’ve seen the golden shower tape? | 你看过黄金浴的录像吗 |
[26:48] | Well, I haven’t seen the tape, | 我没看过录像 |
[26:49] | but we have received enough chatter | 但我们有足够多的信息 |
[26:51] | to know what’s in it. | 知道里面有什么 |
[26:52] | And there were two blonde hookers, | 有两位金发妓女 |
[26:54] | not brunettes. | 不是棕色头发的 |
[26:55] | And Mr. Trump had just finished in-room dining, | 特朗普先生刚在房内用过餐 |
[26:57] | so your client’s lying. | 所以你的客户在撒谎 |
[27:02] | What do you need to hear from her | 你需要从她那听到什么 |
[27:04] | to determine she’s not lying? | 才能确定她没撒谎 |
[27:07] | Her contact in the FSB. | 她在俄罗斯联邦安全局的联络人 |
[27:10] | Who set it up? | 谁安排的 |
[27:12] | I cannot say. | 我不能说 |
[27:13] | She doesn’t believe you. | 她不相信你 |
[27:15] | I had no contact with FSB. | 我在联邦安全局没有联络人 |
[27:17] | That was all Olga, it wasn’t me. | 都是欧尔佳做的 不是我 |
[27:19] | Then talk to Olga. | 那跟欧尔佳谈谈 |
[27:21] | Ask her to come forward. | 让她站出来 |
[27:24] | Seriously, Dominika, | 说真的 多米妮卡 |
[27:25] | you only have three days. | 你只有三天时间了 |
[27:32] | We miss you at work. | 同事们都很想念你 |
[27:34] | You should come back. | 你该回来 |
[27:35] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么不行 |
[27:37] | I want to be someplace where it matters. | 我想去其他能受重视的地方 |
[27:40] | Maia. | 玛娅 |
[27:40] | What the hell? Where were you? | 搞什么 你去哪了 |
[27:42] | Don’t be mad at me. I really meant to be here on time. | 别生我的气 我真想准时到这的 |
[27:45] | – I just… – We’ve only got a minute. | -我就是… -我们只有一分钟 |
[27:45] | I only need a minute. | 我只要一分钟 |
[27:46] | Did you look at the brief we sent you? | 你看过我们发给你的案情陈述了吗 |
[27:48] | I don’t need to look at it. I’ve got it all right here. | 我不需要看那个 我都记在这里了 |
[27:50] | – Oh, Jesus. – Maia, please. | -老天爷 -玛娅 拜托了 |
[27:51] | Don’t be disappointed in me. | 别对我失去信心 |
[27:53] | I just need some positive reinforcement. | 我就是需要一些正能量 |
[27:54] | Remember, the key is to get the arrest records. | 记住 重点是拿到逮捕记录 |
[27:57] | Okay? You look nice. | 好吗 你看上去很不错 |
[28:00] | Motion denied. | 驳回动议 |
[28:01] | And don’t bring me this kind of crap again. | 别再跟我说这些废话了 |
[28:03] | And I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[28:05] | What do we have? Next. | 还有什么 下一个 |
[28:06] | The Savador appeal, Your Honor. | 萨瓦多的上诉案 法官阁下 |
[28:07] | Stark Schiff for the people. | 检察官斯塔克·希夫先生 |
[28:09] | Someone here for Savador? | 有人代表萨瓦多吗 |
[28:10] | Uh, yes. Um, me, Your Honor. | 有 我 法官阁下 |
[28:13] | Gabriel Kovac of Kovac and Associates, here. | 科瓦奇律所的加百列·科瓦奇在此 |
[28:17] | – Whose motion is this? – It’s mine, Your Honor. | -这是谁的动议 -我的 法官阁下 |
[28:20] | Just a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[28:21] | I’ve got so many, | 我有太多 |
[28:23] | so many papers here. Just… | 太多文件了 等… |
[28:25] | I’m getting ready to move on to another case, Mr. Kovac | 我准备听下一个了 科瓦奇律所的 |
[28:28] | of Kovac and Associates. | 科瓦奇先生 |
[28:30] | Please, Your Honor. | 请等一下 法官阁下 |
[28:31] | I’m doing my-my best here. | 我在尽全力找了 |
[28:34] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[28:35] | The, uh, the prosecution | 检方 |
[28:37] | hasn’t released its arrest records to us. | 没有将逮捕记录释放给我们 |
[28:41] | What arrest records? | 什么逮捕记录 |
[28:42] | Don’t play coy with me. | 别跟我装傻 |
[28:44] | The arrest records… The arrest records… | 逮捕记录 逮捕记录 |
[28:49] | – Pass this over to Kovac. – The arrest records… | -把这个传给科瓦奇 -逮捕记录 |
[28:52] | Pass it over to Kovac. Go. Go. Go. | 传给科瓦奇 快快快 |
[28:54] | Pass it over to Kovac. | 传给科瓦奇 |
[28:55] | Um, a moment, Your Honor. | 等一下 法官阁下 |
[28:56] | The arrest records. | 逮捕记录 |
[28:57] | Yeah. The arrest records… | 对 实施逮捕的警官… |
[29:01] | …of Daniel Whitehead, | 丹尼尔·怀特黑德 |
[29:03] | the arresting officer, | 他的逮捕记录 |
[29:05] | and another officer, | 以及另一位警官 |
[29:06] | a Ray-shed Clarkson. | 雷射·克拉克森 |
[29:12] | You see, Your Honor? | 你看到了吗 法官阁下 |
[29:14] | The government doesn’t even know what to say to that. | 检方都无言以对 |
[29:17] | Your Honor, Rashid Clarkson | 法官阁下 拉希德·克拉克森 |
[29:19] | has nothing to do with this case. | 跟本案没有任何关系 |
[29:21] | That’s what they want us to think. | 他就想我们这么认为 |
[29:23] | This, this stinks to high heaven, Your Honor. High heaven. | 这行为简直骇人听闻 法官阁下 |
[29:26] | Yes. We’re all impressed, Mr. Kovac. | 是 我们都知道了 科瓦奇先生 |
[29:28] | Motion denied. | 驳回动议 |
[29:29] | – Why? – Excuse me? | -为什么 -你说什么 |
[29:31] | Why, Your Honor? I asked why. | 为什么 法官阁下 我问为什么驳回 |
[29:34] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:35] | you haven’t shown any connection between the arresting officer | 你没有说出逮捕警官和另一个警察 |
[29:37] | and this other cop. | 之间有什么联系 |
[29:39] | This other cop, we believe | 我们相信另一个警察 |
[29:41] | supplied the gun that was planted by Whitehaven. | 提供了怀特黑文栽赃的手枪 |
[29:44] | White… whatever. | 不管是怀特什么 |
[29:46] | You believe? | 你相信吗 |
[29:47] | And how do you believe this? | 你怎么相信这个 |
[29:49] | – With great sincerity. – No, no. | -极其真诚地 -不 不 |
[29:51] | What evidence leads you to this? | 什么证据让你这样认为 |
[29:56] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[29:58] | You and I, | 你和我 |
[30:00] | we are, we are free men. | 我们是自由的人 |
[30:04] | But there is another man in jail. | 但有另一个人在监狱 |
[30:06] | A good man, | 一个好人 |
[30:08] | who spends his days carving small objects | 他通过雕刻在监狱院子里 |
[30:12] | that he finds in the prison yard. | 找到的小物品度日 |
[30:16] | Pebbles. | 鹅卵石 |
[30:18] | Rocks. | 石头 |
[30:20] | And he carves them into… | 他把它们… |
[30:23] | sailboats… and small ducks. | 刻成帆船和小鸭子 |
[30:28] | And he then sends them to his mother. | 然后他把它们寄给他妈妈 |
[30:32] | His mother. A good woman, | 他的妈妈 一个好女人 |
[30:33] | who spends her days doing laundry. | 她每天洗衣 |
[30:37] | A mother who, um, | 一个每天 |
[30:39] | cries herself to sleep every night. | 哭着入眠的母亲 |
[30:43] | And she holds these little objects close to her. | 她紧紧抱着这些小玩意 |
[30:48] | She holds them, and she… caresses them | 她抱着它们 抚摸它们 |
[30:53] | because she knows that she will never caress | 因为她知道她永远无法再次 |
[30:56] | her son ever again. | 抚摸到她儿子了 |
[30:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:00] | None of us can live without hope. | 我们都需要希望才能生活下去 |
[31:04] | Give her hope, Your Honor. | 给她希望 法官阁下 |
[31:06] | It’s up to you. | 决定权在你手里 |
[31:12] | You’re not a very good lawyer, are you, Mr. Kovac? | 你不是个好律师 对吗 科瓦奇先生 |
[31:16] | No. | 不是 |
[31:18] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[31:20] | – Motion denied. – Wait! Wait! Wait. Wait. | -驳回动议 -等等 等等 |
[31:23] | I’ve-I’ve got one more thing, Your Honor. | 还有句话 法官阁下 |
[31:25] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[31:26] | I am seeking leave | 我请求允许 |
[31:30] | to file an application for a… | 我方提交… |
[31:34] | federal writ of habeas corpus, | 联邦人身保护令的申请 |
[31:37] | pursuant to… | 根据… |
[31:40] | 43 U.S. Code. | 《美国法典》第43编 |
[31:47] | It’s meant to determine whether… | 此条款用于决定是否… |
[31:48] | I know what it’s meant. | 我知道它的意义 |
[31:50] | You’re accusing the state of holding Mr. Savador illegally? | 你指控政府非法收押萨瓦多先生 |
[31:54] | I am, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[31:55] | J’accuse. | 我控诉 |
[31:57] | The arrested officer, Mr., uh, White… forehead, | 实行逮捕的警官 怀特…额头先生 |
[32:01] | he has recently been sued, | 他最近在一起民事案中 |
[32:04] | – civilly… – Mr. Schiff. | -被控告… -希夫先生 |
[32:06] | The civil case was settled out of court. | 此民事案已经庭外和解 |
[32:08] | In a massive cover-up, Your Honor. Massive. | 他们煞费苦心地去掩盖真相 法官阁下 |
[32:10] | Okay. Okay. I’m granting leave to file the application. | 行了 本庭允许你提交申请 |
[32:14] | – Yay! – I order Mr. Savador to be brought to this court to, uh, | -棒 -由于最近萨瓦多先生的逮捕警官 |
[32:18] | determine the illegality of his detention | 受到民事案件纠纷 |
[32:21] | in the light of recent actions | 我命令萨瓦多先生上庭 |
[32:23] | against his arresting officer. Okay? | 重新判定其被关押的合法性 好吗 |
[32:27] | I won the case, Your Honor, right? | 我赢了 法官阁下 是吗 |
[32:28] | You want me to say it? | 你非要我说出来吗 |
[32:30] | If it’s not too much trouble. | 如果不麻烦的话 |
[32:32] | Yes. You won. And they lost. | 没错 你赢了 对方输了 |
[32:39] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[32:42] | – Good job. – Thank you. | -做得好 -谢谢 |
[32:43] | – So, now, about our date. – Just so you know, | -那个 咱俩的约会 -话说 |
[32:46] | – I am not… – We are gonna have to wait on it, | -我不是… -得等等再说了 |
[32:48] | ’cause I have got to start working on our defense. | 因为我得开始准备辩护了 |
[33:01] | – Your friend always this late? – No. | -你朋友总迟到吗 -不 |
[33:03] | I have to leave in a few minutes. | 我一会儿就得走了 |
[33:10] | Wait. What? | 等等 说什么 |
[33:12] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[33:13] | They came for her. She’s gone. | 他们来找她了 她走了 |
[33:14] | – Who came for her? – The INS. | -谁去找她 -移民局 |
[33:16] | Olga called me, crying, screaming. | 欧尔佳打我电话 边哭边喊 |
[33:18] | They were here, taking her, deporting her. | 他们来抓她走 要把她驱逐出境 |
[33:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:22] | How did they find out? | 他们怎么发现的 |
[33:24] | I, uh… | 我… |
[33:28] | Hang up. | 挂电话 |
[33:30] | Let’s not call again. | 不要再打给我了 |
[33:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:37] | Olga’s been taken by the INS. | 欧尔佳被移民局带走了 |
[33:39] | Really? That’s terrible. | 真的吗 那太糟糕了 |
[33:40] | Did you do this? | 是你做的吗 |
[33:42] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:43] | No one had her number. No one knew where she was. | 没人知道她电话 没人知道她人在哪 |
[33:47] | One second. | 稍等 |
[33:49] | A delivery just came for you. | 有个寄给你的包裹 |
[33:51] | Well, put it in my office. | 放到我办公室 |
[33:52] | It’s from Olga Yermolov. | 是欧尔佳·尤玛拉弗寄来的 |
[34:11] | I’ll get the popcorn. | 我去准备爆米花 |
[34:24] | Want me to do it? | 要我来吗 |
[34:26] | No. I will. | 不 我来 |
[35:02] | Is it? | 这是 |
[35:07] | You needed me? | 你找我 |
[35:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:16] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[35:30] | We have to call her. | 我们得打给她了 |
[35:32] | The FBI? | 联调局那人吗 |
[35:33] | No. I don’t think she’s on our side. | 不 她跟我们不是一队的 |
[35:37] | Eastman. | 伊斯曼 |
[35:43] | I thought we were dropping this. | 我以为我们不管这事了 |
[35:45] | In fact, I thought I specifically said to drop this. | 事实上 我明确说过不要管这事 |
[35:48] | We did. | 的确 |
[35:49] | This wasn’t for you. | 这不是给你的 |
[35:50] | This was for our client, Dominika. | 这是给我们客户多米妮卡的 |
[35:52] | This tape was for your client? | 这段录像是给你客户的吗 |
[35:53] | Her friend sent it before she was deported. | 她朋友在被遣返前寄来的 |
[35:56] | Is it real? | 是真的吗 |
[35:58] | You judge. | 你来决定 |
[36:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[36:19] | I can’t take three more years of this. | 再忍他执政三年 我受不了 |
[36:22] | How about seven? | 那七年呢 |
[36:27] | Will you vote for him again? | 你还会投票给他吗 |
[36:29] | Depends on who’s running. | 取决于谁当他对手了 |
[36:35] | She’s gonna investigate. | 她会去调查 |
[36:36] | She thinks they can use it against the president? | 她觉得这可以用来对付总统 |
[36:39] | She’s not sure, | 她不确定 |
[36:40] | but she’s gonna find out. | 但她会去查 |
[36:49] | Thanks for doing this, by the way. | 顺便说一句 谢谢你这么做 |
[36:51] | If it keeps a Nazi out of office, | 如果能避免纳粹当政 |
[36:53] | I can act like I love you. | 我可以表现得很爱你 |
[37:00] | Yeah, we’re not really hand-holding types, are we? | 我们不是喜欢握手的人 对吧 |
[37:02] | No. | 没错 |
[37:04] | But I don’t mind it. | 但我不介意 |
[37:07] | Colin, Lucca. | 科林 卢卡 |
[37:10] | How are you? Hi, I’m Frank Landau, | 你们好吗 我是弗兰克·朗度 |
[37:12] | chairman of the Cook County Democratic Party. | 库克县民主党委员会主席 |
[37:14] | Thank you so much for coming. Come on in. | 感谢两位的到来 快请进 |
[37:16] | And we started on opposite sides of cases, | 我俩一开始在法庭上是对立的双方 |
[37:18] | and then it was just… opposites attract, I guess. | 后来大概是…异质相吸吧 |
[37:22] | It’s like my wife and I. | 就像我和我妻子 |
[37:24] | She’s a blues singer, and I hate the blues. | 她是唱蓝调的 我很讨厌蓝调 |
[37:31] | Gosh, anyways, that’s our life. | 老天爷 不管怎么说 这是我俩的生活 |
[37:34] | So if there’s anything else i can say to allay your fears… | 如果有什么话可以减轻你的担忧 |
[37:38] | Well, we’re really glad you came along tonight, Lucca. | 我们很高兴你今晚能来 卢卡 |
[37:40] | But our worries really aren’t about your relationship. | 但我们担心的不是你俩的关系 |
[37:43] | You both seem great. | 你俩看上去很不错 |
[37:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:45] | It’s about your prosecutorial record. | 问题在于你的起诉案件记录 |
[37:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[37:49] | At the Justice Department, | 在司法部 |
[37:50] | a lot of the non-Trump folks resigned, | 很多非亲特朗普的人都辞职了 |
[37:53] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[37:55] | Well, I-I didn’t want to leave my department | 我不想让司法部 |
[37:56] | without any AUSAs. | 失去所有的助理检察官 |
[37:58] | I cared about my cases. | 我在乎我的案子 |
[37:59] | Yes, your cases. | 没错 案子 |
[38:01] | Your prosecution rate is quite high. 95%. | 你的起诉成功率高达95% |
[38:03] | – When I go into a case, I try to win. – Yes. | -当我接手一件案子 就想赢 -没错 |
[38:06] | To the tune of 90% African-American prosecutions. | 其中有九成被起诉的都是非裔美国人 |
[38:15] | That’s-that’s just because I’m handed | 那是因为上级给我的案子 |
[38:18] | a lot of cases involving African-American defendants. | 很多被告都是非裔美国人 |
[38:21] | No. | 不 |
[38:23] | Actually, it’s not. | 并非如此 |
[38:25] | We looked over your cases. | 我们看过你的案子 |
[38:27] | You tend to plead out cases with white defendants | 你对待白人被告倾向于达成认罪协议 |
[38:30] | and prosecute cases with African-American defendants. | 而对待非裔美国人则倾向于起诉 |
[38:34] | Speaking as an African-American defense attorney with a lot | 我作为非裔美国人和辩护律师 |
[38:38] | of African-American clients, | 接手过很多非裔美国人客户 |
[38:40] | I would say that Colin is one of the fairer AUSAs. | 我认为科林是相对公平的检察官 |
[38:44] | And yet the statistics disagree. | 但数据证明并非如此 |
[38:46] | So you’d rather have a neo-Nazi win? | 你宁愿让个新纳粹赢吗 |
[38:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:50] | Your competition’s not Davey Lion. | 你的对手并非戴维·莱恩 |
[38:52] | It’s another Democrat, | 是另一位民主党人 |
[38:53] | a businesswoman named Sue Rimes. | 一位女企业家 苏·瑞姆斯 |
[38:56] | And she has no racial entanglements. | 她绝对没有种族问题 |
[38:58] | Also no accomplishments. | 而且也没有任何成就 |
[39:00] | Accomplishments aren’t always good. | 成就并不总是好事 |
[39:06] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:08] | I’m fucked. | 我没戏了 |
[39:10] | You were sarcastic. | 你说话太讽刺了 |
[39:11] | No, Lucca was great. | 不 卢卡表现很好 |
[39:12] | It’s about my prosecutions, not groping. | 问题在于我的起诉案件 不是非礼女性 |
[39:15] | What’s wrong with your prosecutions? | 你的起诉案件有什么问题 |
[39:17] | Apparently I’m a racist. | 显然我是个种族主义者 |
[39:20] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[39:22] | – How you doing? – Hey, Rodney. | -你好吗 -罗德尼 |
[39:25] | How are things at the DOJ? | 司法部怎么样 |
[39:26] | Fine. How about you? | 挺好 你呢 |
[39:28] | Still want out of Reddick/Boseman? | 还想离开雷&博律所吗 |
[39:30] | Well, sometimes. | 有时 |
[39:31] | See the op-ed in the Chicago Times today? | 看今日的《芝加哥时报》专栏了吗 |
[39:34] | It doesn’t matter what we do. | 我们做什么不重要 |
[39:35] | They see collusion everywhere. | 他们眼见之处都是阴谋 |
[39:37] | We need more Republican journalism majors. | 我们需要更多记者专业的共和党人 |
[39:39] | What’s it matter? Editors won’t hire them. | 有什么用 编辑不会聘用这些人 |
[39:41] | Uh, latte macchiato, grande. | 大杯拿铁玛奇朵 |
[39:46] | heard you guys are causing trouble. | 听说你们在搞事情 |
[39:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:50] | You have a tape to embarrass Donald J. | 你们有录像会让特朗普难堪 |
[39:53] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[39:54] | Feds. | 联调局 |
[39:56] | Let your firm run with it. It’ll embarrass them– | 让你律所告他们 一定让他们难堪 |
[39:58] | Boseman, Reddick, the whole lot. | 博斯曼 雷迪克 所有人 |
[40:00] | But you stay clear of it. | 但你可别碰这事 |
[40:02] | When the dust settles, we’ll bring you on board. | 等事件平息 你再加入我们 |
[40:11] | I think the tape may be real. | 录像可能是真的 |
[40:15] | – Why? – I was just contacted | -为什么 -我刚见到一个共和党人 |
[40:16] | by a Republican connected to the Feds. | 他跟联调局有联系 |
[40:18] | He was waving me off the tape. | 他想说服我不要碰录像 |
[40:20] | They want us to ignore it. | 他们想我们忽视这件事 |
[40:27] | Are you all right in here? | 你没事吧 |
[40:28] | Yeah. Just relieving my back. | 没事 放松一下背部 |
[40:30] | How was court? | 今天庭上怎么样 |
[40:32] | – Motion denied. – Damn. | -动议被否决 -糟糕 |
[40:34] | But then Kovac moved | 但科瓦奇决定 |
[40:35] | to file an application for habeas corpus, | 申请人身保护令 |
[40:38] | and the judge allowed it. | 结果法官允许了 |
[40:40] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:41] | I mean, I was surprised, too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[40:42] | It’s not gonna make a difference without the Rashid subpoenas. | 但没有拉希德的传票 这也没用 |
[40:45] | I know. But, I mean, | 我知道 但 |
[40:47] | there’s got to be something else we can do with it. | 一定有什么我们能做的 |
[40:55] | Would you help me up? I… | 扶我起来好吗 我… |
[40:56] | Yeah, I can’t. Once I’m… | 我一躺下就起不来… |
[40:58] | Come here. Okay. | 来 |
[41:00] | We need to gather the facts. | 我们得搜集事实 |
[41:01] | It’s not about the facts. | 这跟事实没有关系 |
[41:02] | They just don’t want a man. | 他们就是不想要男的 |
[41:03] | You need to make things right | 你需要把和非裔群体 |
[41:04] | with the African-American community. | 的关系弄好来 |
[41:05] | I don’t have time to make things right. | 我没时间去改善关系了 |
[41:07] | Lucca, tell him. | 卢卡 给他讲讲 |
[41:08] | They just want something in the short term. | 他们只想要一些能在短期内奏效的东西 |
[41:10] | There might be something you can do in the short term. | 恰好有一些你们能在短期内做到的事情 |
[41:12] | – What? – A wrongly convicted kid. | -什么事 -一个被误判的孩子 |
[41:14] | Someone put there with a drop gun from a white cop. | 有人因为一个白人警察栽赃枪支被判了刑 |
[41:17] | Someone African-American? | 那人是非裔美国人吗 |
[41:19] | – Yes. – One’s not gonna do it. | -是的 -一个不顶用 |
[41:21] | It’s not enough to change the percentage. | 单凭一个人不足以改变比例 |
[41:23] | No, there are 30 cases this white cop was involved in. | 不 这个白人警察还牵扯到30个案子 |
[41:29] | What are we looking at? | 我们要看什么 |
[41:31] | The reason the video is a fake. | 录像是伪造的理由 |
[41:34] | – This robe? – Yes. | -这个浴袍 -是的 |
[41:35] | Well, how can the video be a fake? | 这个录像怎么会是伪造的呢 |
[41:38] | We never see Trump’s face. | 我们从始至终没看到特朗普的脸 |
[41:39] | We only see his back and his posture. | 我们只看到了他的后背和姿势 |
[41:41] | There’s a cottage industry in Trump golden shower tapes | 色情片行业里有特朗普黄金浴录像 |
[41:45] | in the porn world. | 相关的家庭手工作品 |
[41:46] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[41:47] | Yes. They’re called porn parodies. | 是的 这叫色情戏仿 |
[41:50] | The bathrobes at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton | 2013年时 莫斯科丽思酒店的 |
[41:53] | in 2013 are ecru with navy blue trim. | 浴袍是淡褐色带海军蓝条纹的 |
[41:56] | Look at the bathrobe in this blowup from the P.P. Tape. | 请看从尿尿录像中截取的浴袍特写 |
[41:59] | White with gold trim. | 金色条纹的白色浴袍 |
[42:02] | This is a faked video. | 这个视频是假的 |
[42:04] | So drop it. | 放弃吧 |
[42:49] | Your Honor, it’s me again. | 法官阁下 我又来了 |
[42:51] | And, uh, this is my client, | 这是我的当事人 |
[42:53] | Craig Sailorhat. | 克雷格·水手帽 |
[42:54] | S-Savador. Craig Savador, man. | 萨瓦多 我叫克雷格·萨瓦多 |
[42:57] | Craig Savador. | 克雷格·萨瓦多 |
[42:58] | Yes, I’ve heard all about your carving of stones | 我听说了你把石头刻成 |
[43:00] | into small ducks for your mother, Craig. | 小鸭子送给你母亲的故事 克雷格 |
[43:04] | He’s much too humble to go into that here, Your Honor. | 他特别腼腆不想再多说了 法官阁下 |
[43:07] | Now, about your writ of habeas corpus… | 关于你人身保护令的申请… |
[43:09] | – How’s it going? – What you’d expect. | -怎么样了 -不出所料 |
[43:11] | How should it be going? | 还能怎么样 |
[43:12] | My client’s conviction | 对我当事人的定罪 |
[43:15] | was a tissue of lies. A tissue. | 就是满纸巾的谎言 整整一张纸巾 |
[43:18] | Just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[43:19] | Can you use more details, Counselor? | 你能多说点细节吗 律师 |
[43:22] | Your Honor, Colin Morrello stepping in for the prosecution. | 法官阁下 科林·莫雷洛代表检方介入 |
[43:25] | Mr. AUSA. | 助理助检官先生 |
[43:27] | It’s good to have you join us. | 你能加入我们真是太好了 |
[43:28] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[43:29] | Our department is currently reviewing | 由于近来揭露出的 |
[43:31] | the tainted arrests of Officer Whitehead | 没收枪支的不当行为 |
[43:33] | due to recent revelations of improprieties | 我们部门目前正在复审 |
[43:36] | in confiscated firearms. | 怀特黑德警官涉嫌的拘捕案 |
[43:38] | More lies, Your Honor. | 又一堆谎言 法官阁下 |
[43:39] | Counselor, he’s agreeing with you, | 律师 他是在认同你的观点 |
[43:41] | so it’s best to shut up. | 还是闭嘴比较好 |
[43:44] | As part of our review, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 作为复审的其中一项工作 |
[43:49] | we ask you to vacate the sentence of Craig Savador. | 我们请求您撤销对克雷格·萨瓦多的宣判 |
[43:53] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 让我把这事弄清楚 |
[43:55] | The DOJ has no objection | 司法部对于 |
[43:57] | to this court granting petitioners application | 本庭批准诉状申请 |
[44:00] | and ordering the immediate release of Mr. Savador. | 并当庭释放萨瓦多先生没有任何意见 |
[44:04] | None at all, Your Honor. | 完全没意见 法官阁下 |
[44:05] | And we wholeheartedly apologize, | 我们真诚地道歉 |
[44:10] | Mr. Savador. | 萨瓦多先生 |
[44:11] | Our department promises | 我们部门承诺 |
[44:13] | to get to the bottom of police corruption. | 一定对警察腐败问题追查到底 |
[44:16] | Well, now, I’ll grant your appeal, sir. | 我批准你的上诉申请 先生 |
[44:19] | Mr. Savador, | 萨瓦多先生 |
[44:20] | this court can’t give you back the two years | 本庭虽然无法把你蒙冤入狱的 |
[44:23] | that you spent incarcerated, | 两年时光还给你 |
[44:25] | but we can give you back your future. | 但是我们能把未来还给你 |
[44:27] | After processing, you’re free to go. | 走完流程过后 你就可以走了 |
[44:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:45] | Your Honor, I, uh… | 法官阁下 我… |
[44:47] | I won that one, right? A-Again. | 这案子 我赢了是吧 又赢了 |
[44:51] | Yes, Mr. Kovac. | 是的 科瓦奇先生 |
[44:53] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[44:57] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[44:58] | Where are you going? Y-Y-You owe me dinner. | 你去哪 你欠我一顿饭 |
[45:00] | Mr. Kovac, I’m not interested. | 科瓦奇先生 我没有兴趣 |
[45:02] | No, no, no, no, no. Wait. No, it’s o– it’s okay. | 不 等等 没关系 |
[45:05] | No, you don’t seem to understand. | 不 你好像没明白 |
[45:06] | I don’t like men. | 我不喜欢男人 |
[45:07] | I don’t, either. I’ll– I’ll pick you up at 8:00? | 我也不喜欢 我八点接你 |
[45:09] | Mr. Kovac, I date women. | 科瓦奇先生 我跟女人约会 |
[45:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[45:14] | I’ll see you at 8:00. | 我们八点见 |
[45:17] | She’s wrong. | 她错了 |
[45:19] | – Excuse me? – Ms. Eastman is wrong. | -你说什么 -伊斯曼女士错了 |
[45:22] | I mean, she’s right about the Moscow Ritz bathrobe, | 莫斯科丽思酒店的浴袍她说对了 |
[45:24] | but she’s wrong about the bathrobe in the photo. | 但是图片里的浴袍她说错了 |
[45:27] | Let it go, Marissa. | 算了吧 梅莉莎 |
[45:29] | No. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[45:31] | It’s not gonna help. | 无济于事的 |
[45:32] | I know, but don’t you want to know the truth? | 我知道 但是你不想知道真相吗 |
[45:35] | The truth is out there. | 真相就摆在那 |
[45:36] | It’s not high crimes and misdemeanors, Marissa. | 这不是重罪及过失行为 梅莉莎 |
[45:38] | It’s not even a dirty limerick. | 连个粗口打油诗都不是 |
[45:41] | It’s not gonna make a difference. | 不会改变任何事情的 |
[45:42] | So? Don’t you want to know? | 你就不想知道吗 |
[45:49] | Eastman was right about the Moscow Ritz | 关于莫斯科丽思酒店的浴袍 |
[45:51] | having an ecru with navy blue trim bathrobe. | 是浅褐色带海军蓝条纹这一点伊斯曼没错 |
[45:53] | I checked online. | 我上网查了 |
[45:54] | But she didn’t realize something else. | 但是还有些事情她没意识到 |
[45:57] | This is an article about Trump from 2013. | 这是2013年关于特朗普的一篇报道 |
[46:00] | People say he travels with his own bathrobe. | 据说他出行在外穿的都是自己的浴袍 |
[46:02] | Look at the bathrobe he’s wearing. | 看他穿的浴袍 |
[46:04] | That’s his bathrobe. White with gold trim. | 这是他自己的浴袍 白色带金边的 |
[46:08] | Now look at the bathrobe from the P.P. Tape. | 再来看看尿尿视频里的浴袍 |
[46:14] | They’re the same. | 是同一件 |
[46:15] | They look it to me. | 我看着是一样的 |
[46:22] | You know, my father… | 我父亲… |
[46:26] | was a great man. | 是一个伟大的人 |
[46:28] | He fought corruption ever day of his life. | 他毕生都在为反腐而斗争 |
[46:30] | He said that it made him stronger. | 他说这让他更强大 |
[46:36] | He once remarked that that’s how you measure | 他有一次说到 我们通过一个人的敌人 |
[46:38] | the worth of a man, by looking at his foes. | 来衡量这个人的价值 |
[46:43] | Well, I look at our foe, | 我看了看我们的敌人 |
[46:47] | and I wonder how people will measure us. | 我好奇人们会怎么看待我们 |
[46:51] | We’re hoping that a golden shower tape | 我们希望黄金浴录像 |
[46:53] | brings down an idiot. | 能扳倒一个蠢货 |
[46:58] | Not exactly Woodward and Bernstein. | 跟伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦不太一样 |
[47:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:04] | But still, it’s his bathrobe. | 但是 那确实是他的浴袍 |
[47:12] | Okay. So… | 好吧 所以… |
[47:15] | Dominika has what, 36 hours? | 多米妮卡还有36小时 |
[47:20] | Let’s get to it. | 咱们抓紧吧 |
[47:26] | Rodney. | 罗德尼 |
[47:28] | Julius. How are you? | 朱利叶斯 你好吗 |
[47:29] | Good. You read that latest memo? | 很好 最近的便签你看了吗 |
[47:32] | About Nunes? Yeah? He’s a good infighter. | 努内斯吗 他是个不错的拳手 |
[47:35] | About that thing that, uh, we discussed | 是关于我们讨论过的那件事 |
[47:37] | the last time… the tape? | 上次说的…录像 |
[47:42] | Our client is going public. | 我们当事人要把事情公开了 |
[47:44] | She wants to make a statement about the tape. | 她想做一个关于录像的声明 |
[47:47] | Why? It’s fake. | 为什么 那是假的 |
[47:49] | she’s got nothing left to lose. | 光脚的不怕穿鞋的 |
[47:50] | She’s gonna be deported. | 她要被驱逐出境了 |
[47:52] | The FBI have already threatened her. | 联调局的人威胁过她了 |
[47:54] | So, why not make a statement? | 发个声明又有什么损失呢 |
[47:56] | When is she saying something? | 她什么时候公布 |
[47:58] | Tonight. Press conference. | 今晚 新闻发布会 |
[48:00] | Unless there’s something we can do. | 除非我们能做些什么事情 |
[48:04] | There might be. Thanks. | 或许 谢谢 |
[48:13] | Dominika Sokolov, please. | 我找多米妮卡·索科洛夫 |
[48:19] | So, I understand you have a statement | 我知道你想要对视频 |
[48:21] | to make about the video, miss? | 做出一份声明 女士 |
[48:23] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[48:24] | We have our ways. | 我们有自己的渠道 |
[48:26] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[48:27] | Let me start by saying that the FBI would like to approve | 我们先来说说 联调局愿意批准 |
[48:29] | your “Reasonable fear” application. | 你的”合理恐惧”申请 |
[48:31] | But first, we’d like to be clear about a few facts. | 不过 我们要先澄清几点事实 |
[48:35] | In 2016, you moved to Los Angeles, | 2016年 你搬到了洛杉矶 |
[48:38] | where you shot a porno video in the San Fernando Valley | 你在圣费尔南多谷里一个建得像 |
[48:41] | on a set built to look like the Moscow Ritz. | 莫斯科丽思酒店的片场拍了一部色情片 |
[48:45] | And the man made to look like Trump | 而那个化妆得像特朗普的人 |
[48:48] | was actually a porno actor. | 实际上是一名色情片演员 |
[48:50] | Now, you and the other | 你和另一位色情片女演员 |
[48:52] | porn actress in the tape were paid $200 | 因为参与拍摄 |
[48:56] | for your participation. | 获得200美元的酬劳 |
[48:57] | Now, if everything I just said is true, | 如果我说的都是事实 |
[48:59] | please sign here and here, | 请在这里和这里签字 |
[49:01] | and we will promptly approve your “Reasonable fear” request. | 我们就会立即批准你的”合理恐惧”申请 |
[49:06] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不签呢 |
[49:07] | Well, then, we can’t promise you anything. | 那我们就无法承诺任何事情 |
[49:14] | It’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[49:38] | Good. | 好 |
[49:40] | And, uh, I’ll be taking this into custody for safekeeping. | 为了妥善保管这个由我们保存 |
[49:46] | Were there any other copies made? | 还有其他备份吗 |
[49:48] | Not to our knowledge. | 据我们所知 没有 |
[49:49] | Good. Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[49:51] | Well… and here we are. | 大功告成 |
[49:53] | Welcome to America, Ms. Sokolov. | 欢迎来到美国 索科洛夫女士 |
[49:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:29] | 2020年10月 启封 |