时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Yes, they can rip it up. | 没错 他们可以不同意 |
[00:13] | But they won’t. | 但他们不会不同意的 |
[00:20] | Let’s take a look at the clients. | 我们去看看客户信息 |
[00:21] | Right. | 好的 |
[00:22] | “Frank Gwinn.” He was the shoe salesman, right? | “弗兰克·格文” 那个鞋子推销员对吧 |
[00:24] | Have we ever thought it might be Sweeney? | 我们有考虑过是斯威尼的可能性吗 |
[00:26] | I mean, he is a wife-killer. | 毕竟他杀过他老婆 |
[00:27] | There are two I’d put at the top of the list– | 我觉得这两个人是最可能的嫌犯 |
[00:29] | Dylan Stack and Felix Staples. | 迪伦·斯塔克和菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 |
[00:32] | I need your client list. | 我需要你的客户名单 |
[00:33] | Attorney-client privilege. | 律师当事人保密协议 |
[00:35] | Look, whoever shot Adrian | 不管枪手是谁 |
[00:36] | wanted to kill him, and Adrian is alive, | 他想杀死阿德里安 而现在阿德里安没死 |
[00:38] | so this isn’t over. | 事情还没有结束 |
[00:55] | 目的地 芝加哥哈特北路710号 司机正在赶来的路上 | |
[02:38] | Are you interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[02:40] | Oh. Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[02:41] | Are you interested in aikido? | 你对合气道感兴趣吗 |
[02:43] | No. Just, um… | 不 我只是 |
[02:46] | It’s beautiful. | 只是感觉很美 |
[02:51] | Come back Tuesday night. | 周二晚上再过来吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, no. Sorry. | 不用了 抱歉 |
[02:53] | It’s, um… it’s not me. | 这不是我会做的事 |
[02:56] | It is. | 这正是你会做的事 |
[02:59] | Uh, no. I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[03:01] | my life is pretty full right now. | 我现在太忙了 |
[03:03] | I know you think that, but it’s not. | 你只是这么觉得 但其实并不是这样 |
[03:08] | Come back Tuesday night. | 周二晚上再过来 |
[03:18] | Jay, what’s up? | 杰 怎么了 |
[03:20] | We might have a better suspect. | 我们可能找到了个更有问题的嫌疑人 |
[03:22] | A better suspect? | 更有问题的嫌疑人 |
[03:24] | Oh, for Adrian’s shooter? | 枪击阿德里安的人吗 |
[03:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:27] | I thought you were saying Felix Staples. | 我以为你们觉得是菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 |
[03:28] | We were, but he has an airtight alibi. | 我们原以为是他 但他有不在场证明 |
[03:30] | He had a speaking engagement, and there was video. | 他那时在演讲 还有视频证明 |
[03:32] | But we started looking at people who lost to us. | 然后我们开始调查那些输给了我们的人 |
[03:35] | Okay. Makes sense. | 好的 有道理 |
[03:37] | And we came up with Dennis Honeycutt. | 然后我们找到了丹尼斯·哈尼卡特 |
[03:40] | The Neo-Nazi? | 那个新纳粹分子吗 |
[03:42] | Yes. His house burned down, and he blamed us. | 对 他的房子被烧了 怪到了我们头上 |
[03:45] | Right. Both you and Boseman– uh, | 是的 你和博斯曼都… |
[03:48] | you were against him in court. | 你们和他在法庭上对峙了 |
[03:49] | That’s why we’re calling you. | 我们打电话找你就是为了说这个 |
[03:50] | We need you to be careful, Diane. | 我们想给你提个醒 小心点 戴安 |
[03:51] | He’s still out there. | 他可能还在活动 |
[03:53] | O-Okay, well, let’s ask Adrian tomorrow | 好吧 我们明天问问阿德里安 |
[03:55] | if Honeycutt could be the shooter. | 哈尼卡特是否就是枪手 |
[04:00] | Um… good job, you guys. | 你们干得不错 |
[06:07] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[06:09] | You’re Insta-famous. | 你成网红了 |
[06:11] | That’s a big deal. | 这可真了不起 |
[06:12] | It’s really not a big deal. | 这没什么了不起的 |
[06:14] | If our show had 500,000 followers, | 如果我们的节目有50万粉丝 |
[06:16] | my boss would promote me tomorrow. | 我老板明天就会给我升职 |
[06:18] | To on-air host? | 升成电视主播吗 |
[06:19] | No. | 不是 |
[06:21] | Um, associate producers don’t usually get on-air jobs. | 助理制片人不太可能拿到电视主播的工作 |
[06:24] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[06:25] | You’re pretty enough. | 你够漂亮了 |
[06:28] | Guess you would know. | 看来你懂得不少 |
[06:30] | Why? ‘Cause I’m a photographer? | 为什么 因为我是摄影师吗 |
[06:31] | A great photographer. | 一个棒极了的摄影师 |
[06:33] | Every time I see a really awesome shot in Gametime Now | 我每次在《体育时刻》上看到好照片 |
[06:36] | and I check the credit, it’s always you. | 一看署名 都绝对是你 |
[06:40] | It was the Olympics. | 那可是奥利匹克 |
[06:42] | I wanted to catch the U.S. team against Canada. | 我不想错过美国队和加拿大队的比赛 |
[06:45] | So I invited her home. | 所以我邀请她到我家来 |
[06:46] | She didn’t have to go, but she went. | 她本不必来的 但她还是来了 |
[06:50] | …in line. Here we go. Bang. | 正在进圈 成功了 |
[07:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:04] | Protection. I thought… | 安全措施 我以为… |
[07:08] | can we just not do that… yet? | 我们能暂时别做那个吗 |
[07:11] | He got the time of the game wrong, | 他把比赛时间记错了 |
[07:13] | so we watched whatever was on. | 所以我们随便看了下在播的比赛 |
[07:14] | We poured some wine, and then we made out. | 他倒了点酒 然后我们亲热了一会儿 |
[07:17] | And I tried to slow things down, but he reached for a condom. | 我想慢慢来 但他伸手去拿避孕套了 |
[07:20] | A condom? Really? | 避孕套 真的吗 |
[07:22] | How soon after you entered the apartment did he grab his condom? | 从你进公寓到他拿避孕套之间相隔多长时间 |
[07:26] | About ten minutes. | 大概十分钟 |
[07:28] | Wow. Really? Ten minutes? | 真的吗 就十分钟 |
[07:30] | – That’s pretty fast. – Objection. | -这也太快了 -我反对 |
[07:32] | Well, it is. | 确实很快啊 |
[07:34] | This is tasty. | 很好喝 |
[07:36] | That wine’s probably older than you. | 这酒的岁数可能比你还大 |
[07:37] | I’m not that young. | 我没那么年轻 |
[07:40] | You’re not that old. Six years is nothing. | 你也没那么老 大六岁不算什么 |
[07:42] | She said she wanted to slow it down, so we did. | 她说她想慢慢来 我们也那么做了 |
[07:45] | Then we… talked and drank a bit more. | 然后我们就着酒聊了会儿天 |
[07:48] | I mean, she was laughing. | 她一直在笑 |
[07:51] | There was no discomfort. | 没有任何不舒服的感觉 |
[07:52] | So then we, you know, started going at it again. | 然后我们再试了一次 |
[07:55] | And you weren’t pushing things? | 你没有催她吗 |
[07:56] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[07:58] | Even when you put her hand on your penis? | 没有把她的手拉到你的生殖器上吗 |
[08:00] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[08:02] | She had her hand on my leg. | 她把手搭在我腿上 |
[08:04] | “She” Emily? | 她是指艾米莉吗 |
[08:05] | Yes, Emily was moving her hand up my leg. | 是的 艾米莉的手沿着我的腿向上 |
[08:08] | So I showed that I welcomed that advance | 所以为了表示我很喜欢她这么主动 |
[08:10] | by placing my hand on hers. That’s all. | 我把手也放到了她腿上 仅此而已 |
[08:12] | Okay. Let me get this straight. | 好了 先让我把事情弄清楚 |
[08:14] | Are you saying that you didn’t put Emily’s hand on your penis? | 你是说你没把艾米莉的手放到你的生殖器上吗 |
[08:17] | I’m not saying that. I’m saying… | 我没那么说 我是说 |
[08:20] | it was a mutual thing. | 这是你情我愿的事 |
[08:21] | She was sending signals, | 她给了我信号 |
[08:22] | and I thought I was sending signals back. | 而我想我也应该给她点信号 |
[08:25] | I don’t know what he means by “signals,” | 我不明白他说的”信号”指什么 |
[08:27] | but I was just going along with him. | 我只是在随着他来而已 |
[08:30] | But did you put your hand on his leg? | 但你把手放他腿上了吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. On his knee. I wasn’t saying | 放在膝盖上 但这不代表 |
[08:34] | that I want my hand on his penis. | 我希望摸他的生殖器 |
[08:36] | And he was the one who pulled it there. | 是他把我的手拉过去的 |
[08:38] | He was reaching for my panties… | 他把手伸向我的内裤 |
[08:40] | Actually, where is the, uh, the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪儿 |
[08:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:44] | He was again pushing it, and you were trying to slow it down? | 他又在催你了 而你想慢慢来 |
[08:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:48] | I just thought she had to go to the bathroom, | 我只是以为她想用洗手间 |
[08:50] | or, um… put in a diaphragm. | 或者放个子宫帽进去 |
[08:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:53] | Yes. I just… I need the bathroom. | 没事 我只是得去趟洗手间 |
[08:56] | I don’t know how I was supposed to know | 我不知道我要怎么才能知道 |
[08:57] | that she didn’t want to keep going. | 她不想继续下去 |
[08:58] | She already called a halt once. | 她已经叫停了一次了 |
[08:59] | No, she slowed it down once. | 不 她那次只是想慢慢来 |
[09:01] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:02] | I’m just using your client’s own words. | 我只是复述了你客户的原话 |
[09:04] | Okay, sure. Here she is, | 好吧 但在那时 |
[09:06] | a second time, trying to stop your advances. | 她第二次阻止了你更进一步 |
[09:09] | I didn’t read it that way. | 在我看来不是那个意思 |
[09:11] | I think I’d, uh, better go home. | 我想我得回家了 |
[09:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[09:15] | – I have work tomorrow. – Oh, come on. | -我明天要上班 -别这样 |
[09:18] | You’re really gonna leave? | 你真的得走吗 |
[09:19] | So this is what I don’t understand. | 所以这就是我不太明白的地方 |
[09:20] | Why didn’t you leave right then? | 你为什么那时不走 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. I-I wanted to. | 我不知道 我想离开的 |
[09:26] | He was making it hard. | 但他把这事弄得不太容易 |
[09:27] | She said, “When’s the game on?” | 她问”比赛什么时候开始” |
[09:29] | I read that as she wanted to stay. | 我的理解是她还想留下 |
[09:31] | How was he making it hard? | 他怎么把事情弄得不容易了 |
[09:32] | He made it sound like it wouldn’t be good for me. | 他的话听起来是要说离开会有不好的后果 |
[09:35] | In what way? | 怎么不好 |
[09:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | I did it just to– I don’t know– | 我顺着他只是因为 我不知道 |
[09:43] | get it over with. | 尽快让这事结束 |
[09:44] | He was so insistent, | 他很不折不挠 |
[09:46] | and I… I just went along with it. | 而我…就随着他了 |
[09:49] | – So you forced oral sex on her. – Oh, come on. | -所以你强行让她给你口交 -不是吧 |
[09:52] | – Objection. – I’m still mad at myself. | -反对 -我还是无法原谅自己 |
[09:54] | You did nothing wrong, Emily. | 这不是你的错 艾米莉 |
[09:56] | Look, if she had told me to stop, I would’ve stopped. | 如果她当时让我住手 我会听她的 |
[09:59] | And that was the end of the date? | 然后约会就结束了吗 |
[10:00] | Yes. I got in a cab and went home. | 没错 我打了辆车回家了 |
[10:03] | Now, you’re aware of the blog Assholes to Avoid? | 你知道”远离这帮混蛋”这个博客吗 |
[10:08] | Yes, of course. | 当然知道 |
[10:09] | So, within a month of your date, | 所以 约会不出一个月 |
[10:11] | a summary of your account | 上面贴出了你对他的 |
[10:13] | was posted here. | 评价总结 |
[10:14] | “Coercion, nonconsensual oral copulation, | “强迫 违背意愿的口交” |
[10:18] | offers of quid pro quo.” Is that correct? | “提出交换条件” 是这样吗 |
[10:21] | That’s how they summarized my account? | 他们是这样描述我的情况吗 |
[10:24] | S-So you don’t agree with it? | 所以说你不赞同吗 |
[10:25] | No, I agree with it. | 不 我赞同 |
[10:27] | There’s a link to a fuller account | 里面有个完整内容的链接 |
[10:29] | Okay. All right, but how did it end up on Assholes to Avoid? | 好的 这件事是怎么登上”远离这帮混蛋” |
[10:33] | After the date with Ron, | 在和罗恩约会以后 |
[10:36] | I was crying, | 我大哭一场 |
[10:37] | and my roommate asked what was wrong, and I told her. | 我室友问我怎么了 我把事情原委告诉了她 |
[10:40] | She told Gretchen. | 她告诉了格雷琴 |
[10:42] | That’s the creator of the blog, | 她是博客的创建人 |
[10:44] | a Gretchen… Mackie? | 叫格雷琴·麦凯 |
[10:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:47] | She asked if she could include my account, and I agreed. | 她问我能不能把我的情况写上去 我同意了 |
[10:50] | Why did you agree? | 你为什么会同意 |
[10:51] | Well, I heard Ron was going on a date with a friend, | 我听说罗恩要和一个朋友约会 |
[10:54] | and I thought… | 我觉得… |
[10:57] | I don’t know. I was thinking of skiing, | 我也说不清 我当时想到了滑雪 |
[11:01] | and how they plant red flags where the ice is too thin | 人们会在雪薄或雪崩的地方 |
[11:05] | or where there are avalanches. | 插上红旗 |
[11:08] | And this seemed like the same thing. | 我觉得这是一回事 |
[11:11] | It seemed wrong to move on without planting a red flag. | 感觉不给人们提个醒是不对的 |
[11:17] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[11:18] | Well, I was fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[11:20] | My boss was told about the blog, | 我老板得知了那个博客 |
[11:21] | and you could search it by name, | 你可以通过名字搜到它 |
[11:24] | and he saw, | 然后他看到了 |
[11:25] | “Nonconsensual oral copulation,” | “违背意愿的口交” |
[11:27] | And he thought that meant rape. | 他觉得这是强奸 |
[11:30] | I was asked to leave. | 我被公司扫地出门 |
[11:32] | And other jobs? | 其它工作呢 |
[11:33] | Sports photography is a small world. | 体育摄影师圈子很小 |
[11:34] | I haven’t been able to get another job since. | 从那以后我再没找到工作 |
[11:36] | And that’s why you’re suing? | 这就是你起诉的原因 |
[11:38] | Yes, I just want it down. | 没错 我就是想让它撤下来 |
[11:40] | And an apology. | 然后给我致歉 |
[11:41] | I could get my career back | 如果艾米莉把事情解释清楚 |
[11:42] | if Emily made it clear it’s not true. | 我就可以重回工作了 |
[11:45] | But it is true. | 但这是事实 |
[11:46] | No. I didn’t force myself on her. | 不 我没有对她强来 |
[11:51] | 20万赔偿费 致歉 删除博客内容 | |
[11:52] | $200,000 in lost pay, | 20万赔偿费 |
[11:54] | an apology, and have the site take down Emily’s account. | 致歉 网站删掉艾米莉对他的评价 |
[11:58] | How many male lawyers are at this firm? | 这家律所有多少男律师 |
[12:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:01] | Does that have something to do with our negotiations? | 这和我们的谈判有关系吗 |
[12:04] | I just find it odd that, | 我就是觉得奇怪 |
[12:05] | at a firm with 60% men, | 一家男律师占六成的律所 |
[12:07] | a female partner and a female associate | 一个女合伙人和一位女律师 |
[12:09] | have graced us with their presence. | 出席了这次会面 |
[12:10] | Yes, I guess we can turn this into a gender thing. | 好吧 想把这件事扯上性别也可以 |
[12:16] | Oh, it is a gender thing, | 这就是事关性别的事 |
[12:18] | and my answer is “Come at us.” | 我的回答是”放马过来” |
[12:27] | We can’t win this one. | 我们打不赢这场官司 |
[12:28] | We need to let it go. | 我们得放弃这个案子 |
[12:30] | After one day of depositions? | 取了一天证就放弃了吗 |
[12:32] | Well, they both agree on what happened on the date. | 他们在约会过程中发生的事没有分歧 |
[12:34] | They just disagree on the interpretation. | 只是双方理解出现偏差 |
[12:37] | This about gender politics, Liz? | 这事关性别政治 莉兹 |
[12:38] | Adrian, there is no defamation. | 阿德里安 没有诽谤 |
[12:41] | We’ve already gone through the client’s retainer money. | 客户的律师费已经用尽了 |
[12:43] | We need to cut him loose. | 我们得放弃这个案子 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | – Let me make the call. – No. | -我来打电话告诉他 -不 |
[12:49] | We’re on it. You rest. | 我们来处理 你好好休息 |
[12:51] | Well, then, I’ll reach out to Bishop and Sweeney. | 好吧 我来联系毕夏普和斯威尼 |
[12:53] | No. No, no, no. We handled it. | 不 不用了 我们处理好了 |
[12:57] | The merger. What about the merger? | 律所合并 律所合并进展如何 |
[12:59] | Handled. | 处理好了 |
[13:00] | There is no merger. | 根本没有合并意向 |
[13:02] | Waltzer actually used it as a cover to poach. | 沃茨借此机会想挖客户 |
[13:06] | Yeah, so we shut down talks, | 没错 所以合并没谈拢 |
[13:07] | and we poached two of his lesser clients. | 而且我们挖走他两个次要客户 |
[13:11] | You did what? | 你们干了什么 |
[13:12] | – Well, he went after ours, so we went after his. – Yeah. | -他朝我们下手 我们也不能示弱 -对 |
[13:15] | What are you two, the Mafia? | 你们当自己是谁 黑手党吗 |
[13:17] | I didn’t approve of that. | 这事我可没同意 |
[13:18] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. We did. | 没错 是的 我们做的决定 |
[13:22] | – I need to get back to work. – No, no, no. | -我得回去工作了 -不 不 不 |
[13:24] | You need to rest. | 你得好好休息 |
[13:26] | We’ve got it handled. | 律所有我们呢 |
[13:27] | Jay, Marissa, show him. | 杰 梅丽莎 给他看看 |
[13:30] | Adrian, we’ve narrowed the suspects down | 阿德里安 我们把嫌犯范围缩小到了 |
[13:33] | to a client and someone we beat. | 一位客户和一位输给我们的家伙 |
[13:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:36] | Felix Staples, the alt-right icon, | 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 另类右翼偶像 |
[13:38] | and Dennis Honeycutt, | 还有丹尼斯·哈尼卡特 |
[13:40] | the neo-Nazi. | 那个新纳粹 |
[13:45] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[13:47] | I’m not sure, but I think so. | 我确定不了 但我觉得是 |
[13:49] | Good. | 好 |
[13:51] | Then we’ll talk to him. | 我们会找他谈谈的 |
[13:52] | What about the police? | 警方那边有什么消息 |
[13:54] | Um, well, we’ve run into a bit of a roadblock. | 我们遇到些问题 |
[13:58] | They… they were misusing our client list. | 他们…滥用了我们的客户名单 |
[14:01] | Liz, what were they doing with our client list? | 莉兹 他们拿我们客户名单做什么了 |
[14:02] | No, no, no. Don’t worry, Adrian. | 别激动 别担心 阿德里安 |
[14:04] | – Yeah. Oh, yeah, you handled it, right? – Right. | -你们处理好了 对吧 -没错 |
[14:06] | We’re giving what we have to the police. | 我们把我们查到的交给了警方 |
[14:07] | Okay, now, we’re-we’re all gonna go and let you get your rest. | 好了 我们先走了 你好好休息 |
[14:11] | And we’ll be back later on tonight | 我们今晚再过来 |
[14:12] | to talk through your work, okay? | 向你汇报工作 好吗 |
[14:14] | – Let’s go. – Okay, okay. | -走吧 -去吧 去吧 |
[14:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Yeah, it’s Adrian Boseman. | 你好 是我阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[14:31] | No, no, no, no, no, I’m still here. | 不 不 不 我还在医院 |
[14:33] | Look, we are thinking about dropping this. | 听我说 我们准备不管了 |
[14:35] | If you’re gonna jump, jump now. | 如果你要行动 就赶紧了 |
[14:39] | We’re following every lead | 我们在跟进每条线索 |
[14:41] | and pursuing every suspect. | 寻找每个可疑对象 |
[14:42] | But thanks for coming to me. | 但还是多谢你们前来 |
[14:43] | Well, we reviewed our clients, | 我们重新审查了我们的客户 |
[14:44] | and we think it’s not a client. | 我们觉得不是客户所为 |
[14:46] | We think it’s someone who lost to us. | 我们认为是那些输给我们的人干的 |
[14:47] | Dennis Honeycutt, | 丹尼斯·哈尼卡特 |
[14:48] | a neo-Nazi who lost to us in court. | 一个在法庭上输给我们的新纳粹 |
[14:50] | We’re happy with our leads. | 我们对自己的线索感到满意 |
[14:52] | – You know, we’re trying to help you. – I do know that. | -你知道我们是在协助你 -我知道 |
[14:54] | Well, then, why aren’t you listening? | 那你为什么不听我们的 |
[14:56] | Because this man is white, | 因为这个男的是白人 |
[14:57] | and we know the suspect is black. | 我们了解到嫌犯是黑人 |
[14:59] | – How do you know that? – We’ll keep you in touch. | -你怎么知道 -有事再联系 |
[15:02] | Adrian Boseman said he was white. | 阿德里安·博斯曼说嫌犯是白人 |
[15:04] | Yes. I know. He’s wrong. | 好吧 我知道了 他错了 |
[15:08] | They’re just being dicks. | 他们也太混账了 |
[15:09] | If they didn’t come up with the lead, they don’t want it. | 如果线索不是他们找到的 他们根本不关心 |
[15:11] | Diane, your accountant’s here. | 戴安 你的会计来了 |
[15:14] | My accountant? Did he say why? | 我的会计 他说明来意了吗 |
[15:16] | No. He just needed to talk. | 没有 他需要和你谈谈 |
[15:18] | Oh. That’s not a good sign. | 这可不是什么好的预兆 |
[15:20] | Anyway, we’re gonna go question Honeycutt. | 不管怎样 我们得找哈尼卡特谈谈 |
[15:23] | See what his alibi is. | 看看他的不在场证据 |
[15:24] | Good, and I want a call from you every hour. | 好的 每小时向我汇报一下进展 |
[15:28] | And, uh… Wait. | 还有…等等 |
[15:31] | Jay, you don’t work here anymore. | 杰 你已经不在这里工作了 |
[15:32] | – Well, that’s okay. – No. No, we want you back. | -没事 -不 不 我们想请你回来 |
[15:35] | With a ten percent raise. | 给你加薪一成 |
[15:38] | – Uh, I-I don’t think Adrian… – No. | -不好说 阿德里安那边… -没事 |
[15:39] | Liz and I approve. It’s done. Welcome back. | 莉兹和我都同意了 就这样 欢迎回来 |
[15:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | what about a raise for me? | 给我也加个薪怎么样 |
[16:00] | Eight to ten years? | 八到十年刑期 |
[16:01] | What planet are you calling me from, Colin? | 你从哪个星球来的 科林 |
[16:04] | Uh, the planet of Double Homicide | 从双尸案至少要判 |
[16:06] | Gets You More than a Six-Month Sentence. | 六个月以上刑期的星球而来 |
[16:08] | – But my guy wasn’t even the shooter. – Exactly. | -可是我的客户又不是枪手 -没错 |
[16:10] | He was an accomplice, | 他是共犯 |
[16:11] | which means he doesn’t have to be the shooter. | 这就意味着不用他当枪手 |
[16:13] | Are you reading to me from your bar exam notes? | 你是在读司考笔记里的东西吗 |
[16:15] | He gave Grimes a ride in his car. | 他用车载了格兰姆斯一程 |
[16:17] | He didn’t know he was gonna rob anyone, and… | 对他想要抢劫他人的事毫不知情 |
[16:21] | What? What-what… what happened? | 怎么 你怎么了 |
[16:24] | What’s happening? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[16:26] | No, nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[16:30] | you know, I think it’s the strain | 我觉得是这个认罪协议 |
[16:32] | of this plea bargaining. | 让我紧张了 |
[16:33] | I just felt a pang. | 我刚觉得肚子很痛 |
[16:35] | A-a pang? Like a-a contraction? | 肚子很痛 宫缩了吗 |
[16:38] | No. I don’t know. | 不是 我不知道 |
[16:41] | How about a year? | 一年怎么样 |
[16:42] | – What? – Instead of six months, | -什么 -不要六个月 |
[16:44] | how about a year? | 一年怎么样 |
[16:46] | Jesus, Lucca, focus. Do your breathing. | 我的天 卢卡 别岔开话题 深呼吸 |
[16:47] | J-Just take a deep breath in. | 快深呼吸 |
[16:49] | Oh, my God, Lucca. | 天呐 卢卡 |
[16:50] | Sit down. Are you okay? | 快坐下 你没事吧 |
[16:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | Wh-Wh-What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:54] | Nothing. Nothing. I just… | 没事 没事 我只是 |
[16:55] | I need to get off my feet. | 我要坐下休息一会 |
[16:57] | Have some of these warm compresses. | 用这些热敷一下 |
[16:58] | What compresses? | 什么热敷 |
[17:00] | I’m all right, Maia. It’ll pass. | 我没事 玛娅 一会儿就好了 |
[17:01] | Hello? What’s going on? | 喂 怎么回事 |
[17:02] | Colin, I can’t go more than a year. | 科林 我不能接受超过一年 |
[17:04] | What? Hello? | 什么 喂 |
[17:07] | How many more weeks you got left? | 还有几周到预产期 |
[17:09] | – Four now. – Four. | -只有四周了 -四周 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I just want to sleep on my back. | 是啊 我只想躺着 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:14] | How did… | 你怎么… |
[17:15] | How did you get here? By transporter? | 你怎么来的 用任意门来的吗 |
[17:18] | I was… I was in the elevator. | 我刚才就在电梯里 |
[17:19] | You’re just fucking with me, aren’t you? | 你在耍我 对吗 |
[17:22] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[17:22] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:23] | No, the pang… We…Hmm. | 不是 刚才肚子痛 我们 |
[17:26] | It just passed. | 现在没事了 |
[17:27] | Oh, did the pang just pass? | 是吗 现在肚子不痛了 |
[17:28] | I cannot believe you. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[17:29] | You’re just trying to get an edge with the plea bargain. | 你们想在认罪协商上占便宜 |
[17:31] | And you’re going harder than usual because you know– | 你比平常都要强硬是因为你知道 |
[17:33] | he knows– I’m in a weakened state. | 他知道 我现在状态比较差 |
[17:35] | Okay, I am stepping out. | 好吧 我先回避一下 |
[17:37] | You’re not in a weakened state. | 你才没有状态差 |
[17:39] | You’re using the baby to… | 你是在利用宝宝去… |
[17:40] | Why are you here, Colin? | 你来这干什么 科林 |
[17:41] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:42] | I still want to be angry. | 我气还没消 |
[17:44] | Oh, okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 继续吵 |
[17:46] | No, I’m done. | 不了 我不气了 |
[17:51] | I want to talk about the future. | 我想和你谈论下我们的未来 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | You start. | 你先说 |
[17:56] | We need you to keep deposing them. | 我们需要你们继续向他们取证 |
[18:00] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没有明白 |
[18:01] | We’ve exhausted Ron’s retainer. | 罗恩之前付的律师费已经用尽了 |
[18:03] | It’s a civil case, right? | 这是起民事案件 对吗 |
[18:05] | Yes. We’re putting money behind your plaintiff. | 是的 我们会给原告提供资金帮助 |
[18:09] | I… How much? | 我…多少钱 |
[18:11] | $2.1 million. | 210万 |
[18:13] | And that’s…? | 也就是… |
[18:13] | 60 partner hours. 360 associate. | 60小时合伙人工时 360小时律师工时 |
[18:16] | You want to go after Assholes to Avoid? | 你们想控告”远离这帮混蛋” |
[18:20] | Jerry doesn’t like swearing. | 杰瑞不喜欢说脏话 |
[18:22] | Well, neither do I, but that’s its name. | 我也是 但这是它的名字 |
[18:25] | You want to put $2.1 million behind Ron’s suit, right? | 你们想给罗恩的案子投资210万 对吗 |
[18:29] | – Yes. – But there’s no payout. | -是的 -但他没要求赔偿 |
[18:31] | He just wants an apology and back pay. | 他只想要对方道歉并补付他的工资 |
[18:33] | This blog has gotten 20 more men fired. | 这个博客害20多个男人被辞退 |
[18:35] | – And two women. – And two women. | -还有两名女性 -还有两名女性 |
[18:37] | We’ve signed them all up into a class action. | 我和他们全都签了约发起集体诉讼 |
[18:40] | It adds up to a lot of money. | 加起来有很多钱 |
[18:43] | Excuse us. | 我们先失陪一下 |
[18:45] | Be right back. | 一会儿就回 |
[18:48] | This is Adrian. I know him. | 是阿德里安的作风 我了解他 |
[18:49] | He is bedridden, and he’s trying to assert himself. | 他现在卧床不起 想介入进来 |
[18:52] | $2.1 million’s a lot of money, even for a loser case. | 210万是不少钱 就算输了也值 |
[18:55] | So we’re taking it? | 那我们接了吗 |
[18:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | It’s up to us. | 我们决定 |
[19:00] | Tell them we’ll think about it. | 告诉他们我们会考虑一下的 |
[19:02] | We’re not getting married. | 我们不会结婚 |
[19:03] | And I’m not proposing. I’m just saying, | 我不是在求婚 我只是问下 |
[19:05] | what are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[19:07] | I’ll raise the baby. | 孩子我来抚养 |
[19:08] | You’ll visit. You’ll be the daddy. | 你可以来探视 你是孩子的爸爸 |
[19:11] | Okay, but I’m going to be in D.C. In January. | 好吧 但我一月就去华盛顿了 |
[19:15] | – Unless the Nazi wins. – Right. | -除非那个纳粹赢了 -好 |
[19:17] | You’ll be in D.C., | 你去华盛顿 |
[19:19] | and when you fly home, you’ll visit your son. | 你飞回家时 就来探望你的儿子 |
[19:22] | Or you could come to D.C. | 或者你可以去华盛顿 |
[19:23] | – Once or twice, sure. – No. | -一次两次 没问题 -不 |
[19:25] | I mean, you could live in D.C. | 我是说 你可以住在华盛顿 |
[19:28] | How likely do you think that is? | 你觉得可能性有多大 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking. | 我不知道 所以我在问你 |
[19:32] | Colin, I’m not giving up working. | 科林 我不会放弃工作的 |
[19:33] | I’m just having a baby. | 我只是生个孩子 |
[19:34] | And I’m not suggesting that you give up work. | 我不是在建议你放弃工作 |
[19:37] | To my understanding, | 据我所知 |
[19:38] | they do have law firms in D.C. | 华盛顿也有律所 |
[19:42] | Okay, this was fun. | 好吧 谈话很愉快 |
[19:44] | But unless you want to agree to a six-month plea, | 但除非你同意六个月的认罪协议 |
[19:47] | I have to get back to work. | 我先去工作了 |
[19:49] | Well, it’s a year away. Think about it. | 还有一年 好好考虑一下 |
[19:52] | This law firm takes you for granted, | 这家律所不重视你 |
[19:54] | and you know it. | 你心里也清楚 |
[19:56] | And in D.C., | 而在华盛顿 |
[19:58] | you will be the significant other of a congressman, | 你就是国会议员的另一半 |
[20:01] | and that is a lucrative commodity. | 这可是个大筹码 |
[20:05] | – Thanks, Colin. – Think about it. | -谢了 科林 -好好考虑一下 |
[20:13] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[20:18] | Hey, Glenn. | 格伦 |
[20:20] | This is a surprise. | 见到你很惊喜 |
[20:21] | But I hope not too much of a surprise. | 但我希望不是惊大于喜 |
[20:24] | Sorry. I just thought you’d want to hear this immediately. | 抱歉 我只是觉得你想马上听听这个 |
[20:27] | Well, I think this downturn in the market is temporary, no? | 我觉得市场低迷只是暂时的 不是吗 |
[20:30] | I don’t know about that. | 这个我不清楚 |
[20:31] | But it’s one reason | 但有件事 |
[20:32] | – you should act quickly. – Thank you. | -需要你尽快做出回应 -谢谢 |
[20:34] | Act quickly? | 尽快作出回应 |
[20:36] | A-About what? | 什么事 |
[20:37] | – Am I… am I broke again? – Oh, no. | -我又破产了吗 -不是 |
[20:39] | – A year and a half ago, you were. – Oh, I know. | -一年半前你破产了 -这个我知道 |
[20:42] | I remember that meeting. | 我记得那次会面 |
[20:43] | Not one of my happier days. | 不是什么愉快的回忆 |
[20:45] | Well, today, | 今天 |
[20:46] | I’m here to tell you you’re whole. | 我是来告诉你 你完好无缺了 |
[20:49] | I’m whole. What does that mean? | 完好无缺 这是什么意思 |
[20:52] | You’re good. | 你的情况不错 |
[20:53] | You made your money back. | 你的钱又赚回来了 |
[20:55] | What? I made what money back? | 什么 我的什么钱回来了 |
[20:57] | The money you lost. | 你损失的钱 |
[21:00] | I… | 我… |
[21:03] | How? | 怎么回来的 |
[21:04] | Well, you didn’t lose as much as we thought. | 你的损失没有我们当时预计的大 |
[21:06] | We invested wisely, | 我们明智地投资 |
[21:07] | and you saved. | 你很节省 |
[21:09] | Your profit participation here was good. | 你在这里的分红也很丰厚 |
[21:11] | And… | 而且… |
[21:13] | Trump. | 特朗普 |
[21:20] | I know. His tax cuts– | 我知道 他的减税政策 |
[21:22] | bad for the poor, good for you. | 对穷人不利 对你有利 |
[21:26] | You can retire. | 你可以退休了 |
[21:27] | You can put a down payment on that place in France. | 你可以付法国那套房子的订金了 |
[21:29] | It’s up to you. | 看你了 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[21:38] | Uh, your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[21:39] | His accountant contacted me. | 他的会计联系了我 |
[21:41] | – My husband? – Yes. | -我丈夫 -是的 |
[21:43] | He has an accountant? | 他还有会计啊 |
[21:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:46] | Uh, one of the other results | 特朗普的减税政策 |
[21:47] | of the Trump tax cut is, | 还有一个影响就是 |
[21:49] | if you’re gonna divorce, | 如果你准备离婚 |
[21:51] | it’s best that you do it before the end of the calendar year. | 最好在今年底之前就离 |
[21:54] | Wait, excuse me? | 等下 你说什么 |
[21:56] | Your husband’s accountant was suggesting | 你丈夫的会计建议 |
[21:58] | that it’s better to divorce this year than next year. | 最好今年离婚 不要拖到明年 |
[22:02] | Wait, he was proposing a divorce? | 等下 他是提出离婚了吗 |
[22:05] | Yes. Isn’t that what you want? | 对 这难道不是你希望的吗 |
[22:10] | I, um… | 我… |
[22:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:29] | Wow, you are badass. | 你真厉害 |
[22:31] | Don’t meet many chicks into The Turner Diaries. | 没什么女孩喜欢看《通纳日记》 |
[22:33] | Well, not like there’s a lot of | 也没有很多英国血统的白种人 |
[22:34] | white Anglo-Saxons ordering lattes. | 会点拿铁那样 |
[22:38] | What brings you here? | 你到这来干嘛 |
[22:40] | I’m deposing a witness around the corner. | 我在附近给一位证人取证 |
[22:42] | – You’re a lawyer? – No. Fuck lawyers. | -你是律师吗 -不是 去他的律师 |
[22:44] | Hate lawyers. | 讨厌律师 |
[22:45] | Hey, did you hear about that black lawyer | 你听说了附近那个黑人律师 |
[22:47] | that was shot around here? | 被枪击的事吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 听说了 |
[22:51] | Want to know a secret? | 想知道一个秘密吗 |
[22:53] | Would I? | 可以告诉我吗 |
[22:58] | You’ve reached Kurt McVeigh’s voice mail. | 这是库尔特·麦克维的语音信箱 |
[23:00] | I’ll get back to you. | 我晚点再联系你 |
[23:01] | Kurt, uh, could you give me a call? | 库尔特 你能回我个电话吗 |
[23:04] | I wouldn’t mind getting a drink tonight. | 今晚我想喝一杯 |
[23:05] | In other news, President Trump is expected | 其他新闻 特朗普总统 |
[23:07] | to sign an order today | 今天将签署一项命令 |
[23:08] | allowing the planting of firecrackers | 允许在灰熊的直肠中 |
[23:10] | in the rectums of grizzly bears. | 植入爆竹 |
[23:13] | The order, | 这项命令 |
[23:13] | which reverses Obama… | 违背了奥巴马… |
[23:19] | They questioned Honeycutt. | 他们问了哈尼卡特 |
[23:21] | – And? – It wasn’t him. | -然后呢 -不是他 |
[23:22] | He was in Miami visiting his father. | 他当时在迈阿密看望他爸爸 |
[23:25] | So, where does that put us? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[23:26] | We think we should talk to the police. | 我们认为该跟警察谈谈 |
[23:28] | They seem to have a lead we don’t. | 他们看上去有我们没有的线索 |
[23:30] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[23:30] | And I’ll go through the case files. | 我去浏览卷宗 |
[23:32] | Oh, no, Marissa, | 不 梅丽莎 |
[23:33] | we need you on the Assholes to Avoid case. | 我们需要你去调查”远离这帮混蛋”的案子 |
[23:36] | I thought we were dropping that. | 我以为我们不起诉了 |
[23:37] | – We got an injection of cash. – Seriously? | -有人注资了 -真的吗 |
[23:39] | Don’t we hate this? | 这难道不是我们讨厌的吗 |
[23:40] | Well, I wouldn’t say “Hate.” | 我不会用”讨厌”这个词 |
[23:41] | – We’re obligated. – Okay. | -我们有义务 -好吧 |
[23:43] | What do we need? | 我们需要什么 |
[23:43] | Uh, other people that Emily has dated. | 其他跟艾米莉约过会的人 |
[23:45] | Let’s see if there’s a pattern | 我们看看是否存在 |
[23:46] | of overreacting on dates. | 约会过度反应的惯例 |
[23:48] | So we’re blaming the victim? | 所以我们是在怪受害人吗 |
[23:50] | Why do you think she’s the victim? | 你为什么认为她是受害人 |
[23:52] | What about him? | 那男方呢 |
[23:53] | Oh, my God, seriously? | 我的天 你认真的吗 |
[23:54] | He forces himself on her… | 他强迫她接受… |
[23:55] | He didn’t force himself on her. | 他没有强迫她 |
[23:57] | She didn’t want sex, and he did. | 她不想发生性关系 他做了 |
[23:58] | She didn’t tell him that she didn’t want to have sex. | 她没有告诉他 她不想发生性关系 |
[24:00] | Oh, my God, so we’re just protecting | 我的天 所以我们是在保护 |
[24:01] | – poor, innocent men. – Come on, stop. | -可怜无辜的男人 -得了 别说了 |
[24:02] | Marissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[24:04] | Marissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[24:04] | That’s why… | 这就是为什么… |
[24:05] | Marissa. Can you do this, | 梅丽莎 你能完成吗 |
[24:08] | or should I give it to Jay? | 还是我该把这活给杰 |
[24:09] | No, I can do it. | 不 我能干 |
[24:10] | I just can’t turn my opinions off as I do. | 我就是工作的同时还是会有看法 |
[24:15] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[24:17] | What do you think about this? | 你怎么看这事 |
[24:19] | I think there’s gonna be a lot of | 我想会有很多 |
[24:20] | – strong opinions there. – Yeah. | -很强烈的观点碰撞 -对 |
[24:22] | We represent murderers and embezzlers, | 我们代表谋杀犯和盗用公款者 |
[24:24] | but it’s always this stuff. | 但总是这些事 |
[24:26] | It was a bad date, that’s all. | 那是次糟糕的约会 仅此而已 |
[24:27] | So you agree with him? Ron? | 所以你赞同他 赞同罗恩吗 |
[24:30] | No. No, I think he’s a dick, | 不 我觉得他是个混蛋 |
[24:32] | and I’m glad I’m not dating him, | 我很高兴我没跟他约过会 |
[24:33] | but I don’t think he deserved | 但我认为他不该 |
[24:35] | to lose his job or his reputation. | 丢掉工作或名声受损 |
[24:36] | But that’s not Emily’s fault. | 但那不是艾米莉的错 |
[24:38] | His boss was the one who fired him. | 炒掉他的是他的老板 |
[24:40] | Exactly. The website just warns people off. | 没错 网站只是提醒人们 |
[24:42] | Look, if she had problems with him on the date, | 如果她在约会时对他有意见 |
[24:44] | she should have told him that she was uncomfortable. | 她应该告诉他 她不舒服 |
[24:45] | Why? She didn’t want to. | 为什么 她不想说 |
[24:47] | – Because this is just revenge porn. – Oh, come on. | -因为这是色情报复 -得了吧 |
[24:50] | It’s words on a website. | 只是网站上的词语 |
[24:50] | It looks like she was trying to punish him | 看上去是因为她对自己很失望 |
[24:51] | because she was disappointed in herself. | 所以她想惩罚他 |
[24:53] | No, she’s disappointed in the whole fucked up dating scene | 不 她对整个见鬼的约会习俗感到失望 |
[24:55] | where guys think they can get away with anything. | 男人认为他们做什么都能逃避惩罚 |
[24:56] | He’s not getting away with anything. He can’t get a job. | 他没有在逃避惩罚 他找不到工作 |
[24:59] | Adrian says that the assailant was Caucasian, | 阿德里安说袭击者是白人 |
[25:01] | but your detective is insisting | 但你们的警探坚持说 |
[25:03] | – that he was a black man. – Yes. | -是黑人 -对 |
[25:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:09] | Two witnesses saw a man running from your building | 枪击过后五分钟 两个证人说看到 |
[25:11] | five minutes after the shooting. | 一个人从你们大楼里跑出来 |
[25:13] | They couldn’t describe him, | 他们无法描述他的样貌 |
[25:14] | but he was clearly African-American. | 但他肯定是个非裔美国人 |
[25:16] | Oh, well, that-that could have been anybody. | 那谁都有可能 |
[25:18] | A-a delivery man. | 送货员 |
[25:19] | Yes, except this man dropped something in a Dumpster. | 对 不过这个人往垃圾桶里扔了样东西 |
[25:23] | We searched it… | 我们搜查了… |
[25:25] | and we found this. | 发现了这个 |
[25:27] | Is this the weapon? | 这是凶器吗 |
[25:28] | Along with the silencer. Ballistics match, | 带着消声器 弹道匹配 |
[25:31] | so we are still looking into Lemond Bishop and his crew. | 我们还在调查莱蒙德·毕夏普和他的手下 |
[25:35] | The elevator doors were open. | 电梯门是开着的 |
[25:36] | I’m staring in. | 我盯着里面看 |
[25:41] | Maybe. Maybe I was wrong. | 也许 也许我错了 |
[25:43] | I… | 我… |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:48] | Uh, let me look at other black clients. | 我看看其他黑人客户 |
[25:49] | Yeah, and opponents. | 嗯 还有对手 |
[25:51] | People who lost to us. | 输给我们的人 |
[25:56] | Jay. | 杰 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | Don’t worry. | 别在意 |
[26:03] | It’s what we do for each other. | 这是我们俩会为对方做的 |
[26:10] | I didn’t get to eat dinner before I came here, | 我来这之前没吃晚饭 |
[26:13] | so I… hope you don’t mind. | 所以我…希望你不会介意 |
[26:16] | I’m just gonna eat dinner | 我准备现在 |
[26:16] | in your room right now. | 在你病房吃晚饭 |
[26:18] | – Give me that. – Oh, no. | -把那个给我 -不 |
[26:19] | This is… Oh. | 这是… |
[26:21] | – You’re bad. – Yeah. | -你太坏了 -对 |
[26:23] | – I know. – So… | -我知道 -所以… |
[26:24] | Yeah, take it easy. | 慢点 |
[26:26] | How’s the Assholes case coming? | “混蛋”案子怎么样 |
[26:28] | You really boxed us in on that one, didn’t you? | 这案子你围堵了我们 不是吗 |
[26:31] | Mmm, not intentionally. | 不是故意的 |
[26:34] | Tom and Jerry came to me… A week ago. | 一周前 汤姆和杰瑞来找我 |
[26:38] | They’re ready to put money into it, Liz. | 他们准备好往里面投钱 莉兹 |
[26:41] | Ah, but it’s controversial. | 但很有争议 |
[26:42] | I knew it would be. | 我知道会 |
[26:44] | Maybe #MeToo has gone too far, Liz. | 也许”我也是”太过火了 莉兹 |
[26:49] | Do you think that? | 你这么认为吗 |
[26:50] | I think good causes start out being good | 我认为活动初衷是好的 |
[26:53] | and end up becoming mobs. | 但最终集合了一群乌合之众 |
[26:56] | Like Black Lives Matter? | 跟”黑人生命很重要”一样吗 |
[26:59] | No, I don’t understand. | 不 我不明白 |
[27:02] | Women join together, and-and all of a sudden, | 女人联合在一起 突然间 |
[27:05] | men all over the world are worried about mobs or-or-or, | 全世界的男人担心暴乱 |
[27:09] | or witch hunts, but you don’t have the same worry | 或者政治迫害 但你不担心 |
[27:11] | about Black Lives Matter | “黑人生命很重要” |
[27:12] | – hurting white people’s reputations. – Liz. | -会伤害白人的名誉 -莉兹 |
[27:15] | What? | 什么 |
[27:16] | It was a bad date. | 那是次糟糕的约会 |
[27:19] | Anybody could have a bad date. | 谁都会有糟糕的约会 |
[27:21] | Yeah. Yeah, but we’re not just stopping at the date. | 对 但我们不仅止步于约会 |
[27:24] | Now we’re trying to destroy the website. | 现在我们想摧毁那个网站 |
[27:26] | A website that destroys reputations, Liz. | 一个会损坏他人名誉的网站 莉兹 |
[27:28] | Of men. Ah. | 男人的名誉 |
[27:29] | No. That-That’s your problem. | 不 那是你的问题 |
[27:30] | No. Don’t make me | 不 别说得我像是 |
[27:31] | out to be some kind of cartoon male chauvinist. | 某个大男人主义者卡通人物 |
[27:34] | – Hey. No, no, no, no. I’m not… – Come on… okay. | -不 我没有 -别…好 |
[27:36] | You’re missing | 你没注意到 |
[27:36] | – one very important angle. – No, no. | -一个非常重要的角度 -不 |
[27:38] | The female angle. | 女性的视角 |
[27:38] | I’ve been there, Liz, come on. | 我站在她们的立场看过 莉兹 别这样 |
[27:40] | So you dated Emily Chapin? | 你跟艾米丽·查宾约会过吗 |
[27:43] | Emily Chapin, yeah. | 艾米丽·查宾 对 |
[27:44] | We went out, I guess, two times. | 我们一起出去了 大概两次 |
[27:46] | This was a year ago. | 这是一年前的事了 |
[27:47] | How did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[27:49] | Through her job. | 通过她的工作 |
[27:50] | Uh, she re-tweeted me. | 她转发了我的推特 |
[27:51] | It was about the movie I, Tonya. | 关于那部电影《我 花样女王》的 |
[27:53] | And you broke up with her? | 你跟她分手的吗 |
[27:55] | No, she did with me. | 不 她甩的我 |
[27:56] | I mean, not really a break-up. | 不算正式分手 |
[27:58] | Just stopped returning my texts. | 只是不再回我短信 |
[28:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:01] | Well, she liked the idea of dating | 她更享受约会的过程 |
[28:04] | more than the follow-through. | 不想建立感情 |
[28:06] | Uh, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:07] | She liked me choosing the wine | 她喜欢我为她选红酒 |
[28:09] | and paying for dinner. | 为她付晚餐钱 |
[28:10] | The romantic comedy stuff. | 那些浪漫有趣的东西 |
[28:12] | Flirting and… | 调情… |
[28:13] | But not the sex. | 但不做爱 |
[28:14] | Right. | 是 |
[28:15] | She’d kind of take you to the brink | 她把你引得欲火焚身 |
[28:17] | and then freeze you out. | 然后把你冷在一边 |
[28:18] | I didn’t know if it was a Christian thing or what. | 不知道是基督教的关系还是什么 |
[28:21] | What? Not having sex? | 你是说不做爱这件事吗 |
[28:22] | Right. | 对 |
[28:23] | And then she wrote about me on Facebook | 然后她会在脸书上说 |
[28:26] | and said I broke up with her. | 是我跟她分手的 |
[28:30] | It’s just bullshit gossip from a dumped guy. | 只是被甩的人在胡说八道 |
[28:32] | – And this is it? – Yeah. | -就这些 -是 |
[28:34] | I can keep calling other guys if you want, | 如果需要 我可以继续找找 |
[28:36] | but I don’t think we’re gonna find anything on her. | 但我觉得找不到她的把柄 |
[28:38] | She just seems normal. | 她其实挺正常的 |
[28:39] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[28:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:45] | What do you think? | 有什么想法 |
[28:47] | I don’t think we made that many enemies among our clients. | 我们树敌不多 跟客户关系不错 |
[28:50] | We’re just that good. | 就是那么厉害 |
[28:51] | But…? | 但… |
[28:54] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[28:56] | Paul Johnson? No. | 保罗·约翰逊 不记得 |
[28:58] | – Who’s…? – Last year. | -谁啊 -去年 |
[29:00] | Pastor Jeremiah? | 耶利米牧师 |
[29:02] | He was in his halfway house. | 他当时在中途之家 |
[29:03] | The only reason he’s trying to kick me out | 他想赶我走的唯一理由 |
[29:04] | is because I ended it– | 就是因为我结束了这段关系 |
[29:06] | because I don’t want a 70-year-old dick in my mouth. | 因为我不想给一个70岁的老头吹箫 |
[29:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:09] | – He was an asshole. – Yep. | -他很混蛋 -没错 |
[29:12] | Sued Jeremiah, said he molested him. | 控告耶利米 说他猥亵他 |
[29:17] | So, do we take this to the police or go on our own? | 那咱们是通知警察还是自己做主 |
[29:20] | Well, that is the question. | 这是个问题 |
[29:28] | Why do you want to do this? | 为什么决定来 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:32] | It looked beautiful. | 看上去很美 |
[29:33] | What do you want to learn? | 你想学什么 |
[29:35] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:37] | What is your job? | 你做什么的 |
[29:40] | I’m a lawyer. | 律师 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:43] | You are going to throw sensei. | 你的任务是放倒老师 |
[29:53] | No, I’m not. | 不可能 |
[29:54] | He’s going to come at you with a knife. | 他会拿刀攻击你 |
[29:58] | Then you’re going to throw him. | 你要放倒他 |
[30:02] | Shouldn’t we talk about being at peace first? | 不应该先礼后兵吗 |
[30:06] | No. | 不 |
[30:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[30:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:19] | Is it raining? | 下雨了吗 |
[30:20] | No, I, uh, took a shower. | 没 我洗了个澡 |
[30:24] | Whiskey, neat. | 威士忌 不加冰 |
[30:26] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[30:27] | I am great. | 不错 |
[30:31] | Sorry about your partner. | 你合伙人的事 我很遗憾 |
[30:33] | My partner? | 什么伴儿 |
[30:35] | Getting shot. | 被枪击 |
[30:37] | Right. Uh, no, actually, he’s fine. | 对 其实他没事 |
[30:40] | He’s getting out in a few days. | 他几天后就出院了 |
[30:42] | Have they found who did it? | 找到凶手了吗 |
[30:44] | No, but they will. | 没 但他们会的 |
[30:46] | I have faith. | 我有信心 |
[30:50] | So…? | 那么… |
[30:55] | So, um… | 那么… |
[30:57] | you want a divorce. | 你想离婚 |
[31:00] | What? | 什么 |
[31:01] | Your accountant called my accountant. | 你的会计主动联系我的会计 |
[31:04] | I guess that’s how it’s done these days. | 看来现在这事都这么办 |
[31:07] | He said I want a divorce? | 他说我想离婚吗 |
[31:09] | Yes. I guess it makes sense for tax purposes | 是的 我想为了避税 |
[31:12] | to divorce this year. | 今年离婚更好 |
[31:14] | That was based on your question last year. | 那话是回应你去年的问题 |
[31:17] | Roy wants to know our status. | 罗伊想知道我们的现状 |
[31:20] | Oh, Roy. Accountant Roy? | 罗伊 会计罗伊 |
[31:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:23] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | Well, so here we are. | 都走到这一步了 |
[31:28] | Ready to talk status. | 准备谈现状 |
[31:34] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[31:38] | Kurt. | 库尔特 |
[31:39] | We see each other, what, 30 days out of the year? | 我们一年中见面时间只有30天 |
[31:41] | Yeah, we’re both working. | 没错 你我都要工作 |
[31:43] | I know, but that doesn’t make for a marriage, | 我知道 但这样不算真正的婚姻 |
[31:45] | so if you want a divorce, I’m fine. | 如果你要离婚 我没意见 |
[31:52] | Is this about your friend? | 这跟你朋友有关系吗 |
[31:54] | – My friend? – Yes. | -我朋友 -是 |
[31:56] | Oh, you’re talking about Tully. | 你是说塔利 |
[31:57] | – Is that his name? – Yes. | -那是他的名字吗 -是 |
[31:59] | Sure, then it’s about Tully. | 好 那我是在问塔利的事 |
[32:01] | No. No. | 不 |
[32:05] | It’s about what you want. | 关键在于你想要什么 |
[32:10] | Diane, uh… | 戴安 |
[32:13] | I’ve been, I’ve been trying the past year | 我过去一年一直在尝试 |
[32:17] | to… to make things up to you, | 去…补偿你 |
[32:20] | to… | 为… |
[32:27] | I’ve been a prisoner on probation. | 我是个在服缓刑的犯人 |
[32:32] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[32:36] | Kurt, that’s the most you’ve talked about it in two years. | 库尔特 你刚说的话是两年以来最多的了 |
[32:41] | I’m not a big talker. | 我不会侃侃而谈 |
[32:43] | Uh, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:46] | But I need you to be. | 但我需要你改变 |
[32:49] | I need you to tell me… | 我需要你告诉我… |
[32:53] | what it is you want. | 你想要什么 |
[32:56] | And if it is a divorce, | 如果是离婚 |
[32:57] | then I understand, and if it’s not… | 我能理解 如果不是… |
[33:00] | – I’ve been telling you. – No, you’ve been telling me | -我一直在表明心迹 -不 你只是说 |
[33:02] | that we should spend the weekend together, | 我们应该一起过周末 |
[33:03] | that I should come to your cabin. | 说我应该你小屋找你 |
[33:05] | And we should move in together. | 还有我们应该同居 |
[33:06] | As roommates. | 做室友 |
[33:07] | I’m too old to be a roommate, | 我太老了不适合室友关系 |
[33:09] | so if we’re divorcing, well, let’s just… | 如果要离婚 那就… |
[33:11] | let’s just do that. | 那就离吧 |
[33:12] | I’ve spent too much of the last year just drifting, | 去年有太多时间我都在随波逐流 |
[33:16] | letting events happen to me. | 让身边的事顺其自然 |
[33:17] | And I’m not gonna do that anymore. | 我不打算这么做了 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:27] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[33:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:32] | Because you want a real answer. | 因为你想要发自内心的答案 |
[33:59] | Mr. Rose? | 罗斯先生 |
[34:01] | Yes, Sebastian Rose. | 是 塞巴斯蒂安·罗斯 |
[34:03] | Hi. I’m Lucca. | 你好 我是卢卡 |
[34:05] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[34:06] | No, I thought I’d just cold-call. | 没 我觉得还是直接拜访好 |
[34:09] | You are pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[34:11] | Oh, no, no. Just fat. | 没 只是太胖了 |
[34:13] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[34:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:15] | Now, why are you cold-calling me? | 为什么会突然来找我 |
[34:17] | I’m a headhunter, the best in D.C. | 我是做猎头的 华盛顿最好的 |
[34:19] | Ask anyone. And your type | 随便去问 而你这一类型 |
[34:21] | is exactly what people are looking for right now. | 恰恰是大家最想要的 |
[34:24] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[34:26] | Colin called you? | 科林找过你 |
[34:27] | Is that your “Significant other” Soon-to-be-congressman? | 你那位即将成为国会议员的”另一半”吗 |
[34:29] | Look, I am not moving. I’m staying in Chicago, so… | 我不搬家 我会留在芝加哥 |
[34:32] | Okay, wait. Take these. | 等等 这个你拿着 |
[34:36] | These are the offers from five top firms in D.C. | 这些是华盛顿五大顶级律所的聘书 |
[34:39] | And that’s after two hours of calls. | 我只在电话上谈了两小时 |
[34:41] | You’re in the top bracket right now, Ms. Quinn. | 现在人人都想要你 奎恩女士 |
[34:43] | I don’t know what they’re paying you here, but… | 我不知道这里付你多少薪水 但… |
[34:45] | I’ll bet you my left nut they can’t match these. | 我敢拿我左边蛋蛋打赌 远比不上这些律所 |
[34:48] | Your left nut, huh? | 左边蛋蛋是吧 |
[34:51] | Here, take ’em. | 给 拿着 |
[34:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:03] | Colin, stop it. | 科林 住手 |
[35:04] | I am not moving to D.C. | 我不会搬去华盛顿 |
[35:07] | – I am not… – Lucca, Lucca, calm down. | -我不… -卢卡 冷静 |
[35:08] | We have time to discuss it. | 我们还有时间讨论 |
[35:09] | – He was just here. – Who was there? | -他刚来过 -谁 |
[35:11] | He gave me offers from five D.C. firms. | 他给我华盛顿五大律所的聘书 |
[35:13] | Lucca… who was there? Who are you talking about? | 卢卡 谁在那儿 你说的是谁 |
[35:15] | – Some headhunter. – A headhunter? | -一个猎头 -一个猎头 |
[35:17] | – I didn’t call a headhunter. – Then who? | -我没跟猎头打过电话 -那是谁打的 |
[35:18] | – Guess. – Your mother? | -你猜 -你妈 |
[35:21] | I’ll talk to her– Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 我会打给她 好吧 |
[35:23] | Colin, I cannot deal with this right now. | 科林 我现在不想应付这事 |
[35:26] | I know. Yeah, I know. I’ll talk to her. | 我知道 我会跟她说 |
[35:28] | Why? Because the world | 为什么 因为这个世界 |
[35:31] | is changing very, very fast. | 日新月异 |
[35:34] | And men can’t rely on their old habits. | 男人们没法再倚靠自己的旧习惯了 |
[35:37] | What old habits are those? | 你说的旧习惯指什么 |
[35:38] | – What old habits do you think? – I don’t know. | -你说呢 -我不知道 |
[35:40] | That’s why I’m deposing you. | 所以我才向你取证 |
[35:42] | Men think that their behavior | 男人们以为他们的行为 |
[35:44] | will go unnoticed and unremarked. | 不会引人注意 |
[35:46] | They think women are too intimidated to share | 他们以为女人们不敢分享 |
[35:48] | what they know, and that’s changed. | 她们知道的东西 但这变了 |
[35:50] | So your blog is about scaring men? | 所以你的博客是为了吓唬男人 |
[35:52] | She didn’t say that. | 她没这么说 |
[35:53] | Nor do I mean that. | 我也不这么认为 |
[35:54] | At the top of my blog it says: “This is a collection | 我的博客置顶写的是”此博客旨在收集” |
[35:57] | Of misconduct allegations and rumors. | 不当行为的指控和传闻 |
[36:00] | Take everything with a grain of salt.” | “请持保留态度浏览” |
[36:01] | But your blog’s name suggests that you want action. | 但从你的博客名来看 你似乎想要采取行动 |
[36:04] | Assholes to Avoid. “Avoid” Is an action. | “远离这帮混蛋” 远离就是行动 |
[36:07] | Oh, my God, you caught me. | 我的天 被你发现了 |
[36:08] | That tone was clearly ironic. | 她的腔调明显是讽刺 |
[36:10] | Look, this is not a man-hating site, Diane. | 这不是一个仇视男人的网站 戴安 |
[36:15] | I didn’t say a word. | 我一句话都没说 |
[36:16] | You didn’t have to. You’re representing the people suing us. | 你不用说 你在为起诉我们的人辩护 |
[36:20] | So we should all just march behind you, right? | 我们所有人都应该站到你那一队 是吗 |
[36:22] | Because only you know what’s best for all women? | 因为只有你知道什么是对全部女人最好的 |
[36:25] | I know more than you second-wave feminists. | 我比你这种第二波女权主义者懂得多 |
[36:28] | You just want to get along now. | 你现在只想妥协 |
[36:30] | Don’t hurt the men, they might hurt us back. | 别去伤害男人 他们会回击 |
[36:32] | Oh, my God, you caught me. | 我的天 被你发现了 |
[36:36] | You have made the way for the next generation. | 你为下一代女性 为我们 |
[36:39] | For us. Thank you. | 开辟了道路 谢谢你 |
[36:42] | Now you can take a rest. | 现在你可以休息了 |
[36:46] | Am I that funny? | 我说的话很搞笑吗 |
[36:47] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 对你来说 |
[36:48] | Everything’s tribal with you, right? | 所有事情都要分队伍 对吗 |
[36:51] | Men versus women. | 男人和女人相对抗 |
[36:52] | It’s the only way to get things done. | 这是解决问题的唯一途径 |
[36:54] | Look where you got us. | 看看你们都让我们遭遇了什么 |
[36:56] | Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose. | 哈维·韦恩斯坦 查理·罗斯 |
[36:58] | A whole generation of women | 整整一代女性 |
[37:00] | who were taught to keep their mouths shut. | 都受到告诫 让她们闭嘴 |
[37:02] | Well, my site won’t keep its mouth shut. | 我的网站不会继续沉默 |
[37:04] | You know your problem? | 你知道你的问题在哪吗 |
[37:06] | I can’t wait. | 迫不及待地想知道 |
[37:07] | You’re too busy name-calling to realize | 你把精力都放在谩骂中伤上 |
[37:08] | how much we agree with you. | 没有意识到我们其实是同意你的 |
[37:10] | And you’re too confident | 而你对你的女权主义证书 |
[37:11] | of your feminist credentials to realize | 过于自信 却没有意识到 |
[37:13] | we don’t need you. | 我们并不需要你 |
[37:14] | This is a young women’s fight. | 这是年轻女性的斗争 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:19] | Ron’s like that. | 罗恩是这样的 |
[37:20] | Pushy and kind of inexperienced. | 急于求成 缺乏经验 |
[37:21] | And how long did you date Ron? | 你和罗恩约会持续了多长时间 |
[37:23] | A month, I guess. | 一个月 我想 |
[37:25] | It was four dates. | 总共四次约会 |
[37:25] | And did he try having sex with you on the first date? | 他在第一次约会的时候就想和你发生关系吗 |
[37:28] | Oh, yeah. Condom by the couch. | 是 他的避孕套就放在沙发旁边 |
[37:31] | The thing is, he’s not very good at it. | 问题是 他并不擅长这件事 |
[37:33] | I think he never got laid in high school, | 我觉得他高中的时候从没和人上过床 |
[37:35] | so I think he thinks women respond to force. | 所以我猜他以为女人都会对强迫做出反应 |
[37:38] | So, Emily’s account of a date with Ron parallels yours? | 所以艾米莉约会的情况和你的如出一辙 |
[37:41] | Oh, yeah. The tongue in the ear. | 是的 把舌头伸进耳朵的做法 |
[37:43] | I think he’s seen that in porn or something. | 我猜他可能是从黄片还是哪里学来的 |
[37:46] | It’s just gross. | 也太恶心了 |
[37:47] | Any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[37:48] | You take it. | 你来问 |
[37:50] | So Ron tried to sleep with you on your first date? | 罗恩试图在第一次约会的时候就和你发生关系 |
[37:54] | – Yup. – And did you? | -是的 -那你同意了吗 |
[37:57] | I went down on him, he went down on me. | 我给他口交 他给我口交 |
[37:59] | But when the date was over, you didn’t go on | 但是约会结束后 你没有去 |
[38:02] | Assholes to Avoid and write about it? | “远离这帮混蛋”网站 写下你的故事 |
[38:04] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[38:06] | If I wrote about every date that ended like that, | 如果我把每次类似的约会经历都写在网上 |
[38:08] | there wouldn’t be any guys left. | 那真的没几个男人可选了 |
[38:10] | But do you blame Emily for warning others | 那你会因艾米莉向其他人警告罗恩这件事 |
[38:12] | about him? | 而责怪她吗 |
[38:12] | No. That’s her choice. | 不会 这是她的选择 |
[38:15] | – It’s just not mine. – Not good. | -但我不会这么做 -情况不太妙 |
[38:17] | This establishes a pattern for him. | 这样一来罗恩的行为就成惯例了 |
[38:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:19] | Well, what about Emily? What do we have on her? | 那艾米莉呢 我们有她的什么把柄吗 |
[38:21] | No. We should just tell Tom and Jerry to settle. | 不 我们应该告诉汤姆和杰瑞达成和解 |
[38:24] | I mean, at some point, this is going to invite a countersuit. | 这搞不好可能会引起反诉 |
[38:28] | But do we have a pattern for her? | 那我们能掌握到艾米莉的一些惯例吗 |
[38:30] | Yes. Marissa did research. | 有 梅丽莎做了调查 |
[38:33] | This isn’t the first time you’ve accused a man | 这不是你第一次指控男人 |
[38:35] | of mistreating you, is it, Emily? | 对你不好 是吗 艾米莉 |
[38:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:39] | Did you not call your ex-boyfriend a “Psychopath” | 2017年 你有没有在脸书上用 |
[38:43] | on Facebook in 2017? | “精神病”形容自己的前男友 |
[38:45] | No. That was a figure of speech. | 不是 这是一个比喻 |
[38:47] | So he wasn’t a psychopath? | 所以他不是精神病患者 |
[38:48] | No. I’m just saying… | 不是 我只是说… |
[38:51] | he wasn’t very good to me. | 他对我不是很好 |
[38:53] | Ah. Like Ron? | 就像罗恩一样 |
[38:54] | No. Different. | 不 不一样 |
[38:56] | It seems like you have a pattern of breaking up with guys | 你似乎习惯每当和男人分手后 |
[38:59] | and then telling stories about them. | 都会在网上谈论他们的事 |
[39:01] | Where did you get all this? | 你从哪看到这些的 |
[39:02] | Are you trying to hide it? | 你想隐藏这些吗 |
[39:04] | No, I just… | 不是 我只是… |
[39:06] | Look, I was upset. | 我就是很生气 |
[39:08] | I blew up. | 就发泄一下情绪 |
[39:08] | What does this have to do with Ron? | 这和罗恩的案子有什么联系 |
[39:10] | Let’s talk about some of your other relationships. | 那我们谈谈你的另一些恋爱经历 |
[39:19] | I thought we agreed it was bullshit gossip. | 我以为我们都同意那只是一些无聊的八卦 |
[39:20] | Yes, and depositions are fishing expeditions. | 是这样 但是取证是钓鱼盘问 |
[39:23] | She could have denied it. | 她本可以否认 |
[39:24] | She did deny it, and it doesn’t matter. | 她确实否认了 而且这本来就没什么 |
[39:26] | She is normal. | 她很正常 |
[39:26] | You were turning her into some frigid psycho. | 你这么做 让她看起来像个冷酷的疯子 |
[39:28] | No, I was trying to show | 不是 我只是想说明 |
[39:29] | that there was another side to the issue. | 这个问题存在另一个角度 |
[39:32] | You talked the same way about you and Amy. | 你也是这么谈论你和艾米的 |
[39:34] | – What?! No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -什么 我没有 -你就是这样 |
[39:36] | To me. You said Amy was paranoid about you and Carine, | 你和我说艾米对你和卡琳恩总是疑神疑鬼 |
[39:39] | that she was crazy. | 你说她疯了 |
[39:40] | Okay, and so when I’m being deposed, | 好吧 所以如果是我被取证 |
[39:41] | maybe they can use that against me. | 他们可能也会用这个对付我 |
[39:44] | That was bullshit. | 简直胡说八道 |
[39:48] | Liz, the witness said the assailant is black. | 莉兹 目击证人说了袭击者是黑人 |
[39:51] | Yes. Yes, and we agree. | 是的 是的 我们也同意 |
[39:55] | Now, there’s someone we beat | 现在 我们发现了一个输给我们的人 |
[39:56] | that we want your witness to look at. | 想让你的目击证人看看 |
[39:58] | Tell him, Jay. | 告诉他 杰 |
[40:01] | This is Paul Johnson. | 这是保罗·约翰逊 |
[40:03] | Adrian Boseman beat him in court a year ago. | 一年前阿德里安·博斯曼在法庭上击败了他 |
[40:06] | Just show him to your witness. | 给你的目击证人看看 |
[40:15] | Yes, Captain. | 来了 队长 |
[40:16] | We have the witness contact information | 我们有没有博斯曼枪击案的目击证人的 |
[40:18] | – in the Boseman shooting? – We do, sir. | -联系方式 -有 长官 |
[40:20] | I was just about to bring them in and talk to them. | 我正准备找他们来 和他们谈谈 |
[40:22] | Good. Show them this photo. | 好 让他们看看这张照片 |
[40:25] | You haven’t talked to ’em yet? | 你还没跟他们谈过 |
[40:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:31] | You didn’t talk to them, the witnesses? | 你还没和那些目击证人谈过 |
[40:32] | – I have work to do.How do you know they’re telling the truth | -我还有别的工作 -你都没和他们面谈过 |
[40:35] | if you didn’t interview them? | 怎么知道他们说的是实话 |
[40:36] | We found the weapon and the silencer. | 我们找到了武器和消音器 |
[40:37] | – Now back off, sir. – Yes, but is that all you did? | -走开 先生 -但你们就做了这些吗 |
[40:39] | Look, an officer on the scene talked to the witnesses. | 现场的一个警官和目击证人谈过了 |
[40:42] | I have his interview notes here. | 我有他的谈话记录 |
[40:44] | – Which officer? – Let us do our job. | -哪个警官 -让我们做自己的工作 |
[40:46] | Which cop? | 哪个警察 |
[40:48] | Him. | 他 |
[40:59] | Whitehead. | 怀特黑德 |
[41:05] | Jay, what’s going on? | 杰 怎么了 |
[41:07] | Do you know who did it? | 你知道是谁干的了 |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:25] | Good. How do you feel? | 很好 你感觉怎么样 |
[41:27] | good. | 挺好 |
[41:29] | Does he ever talk? | 他说过话吗 |
[41:30] | Once a year. | 一年说一次 |
[41:32] | – Do I ever face you? – Me? | -我会和你交手吗 -我 |
[41:34] | Eventually, but first… | 最终会的 但是首先… |
[41:40] | Very good. | 很好 |
[41:45] | – Sorry. – You better get that. | -不好意思 -你最好还是接吧 |
[41:46] | You’re a lawyer, right? | 毕竟你是律师 对吧 |
[41:51] | Liz, what is it? | 莉兹 怎么了 |
[41:53] | – Whitehead shot Adrian. – What? | -袭击阿德里安的是怀特黑德 -什么 |
[41:56] | Officer Whitehead. They are arresting him right now. | 怀特黑德警官 他们现在正在逮捕他 |
[41:59] | Oh, my God.. | 我的天 |
[42:01] | He was the cop that said that he talked to witnesses | 就是他说询问了目击证人 |
[42:04] | who saw a black man leaving the scene. | 他们看见一个黑人离开现场 |
[42:06] | But the police tried to talk to the witnesses, | 但是警方试图跟目击证人联系 |
[42:08] | and they couldn’t find them. | 却找不到他们 |
[42:09] | – The gun? – He planted it. | -那把枪呢 -他栽赃的 |
[42:11] | I guess he saw all the attacks on lawyers | 我估计他看到了那些对律师的袭击 |
[42:14] | and-and wanted to get in on it. | 想要借此发挥 |
[42:15] | I know. I’m gonna go to the hospital, | 我要去医院了 |
[42:17] | so I’ll just talk to you later. | 一会儿再打给你 |
[42:21] | My God. | 天啊 |
[42:23] | It has Franz Mendelssohn on here. | 这上面有弗兰兹·曼德森 |
[42:25] | “Inappropriate communication– | “当面以及电子方式的” |
[42:26] | in person and digital– workplace harassment.” | “不恰当的沟通 职场骚扰” |
[42:29] | Yeah, I know someone who worked for him. He was a real dick. | 我认识一个替他打工的人 他确实很讨厌 |
[42:32] | Well, none of that has context. It’s just thrown out there. | 这些没有来龙去脉 都是断章取义 |
[42:35] | – And he can refute it if he wants. – You’re at a law firm, | -他也可以反驳 -你在律所工作 |
[42:37] | and you don’t give a shit about due process? | 却一点都不在乎正当程序吗 |
[42:39] | No one’s prosecuting him. | 没人起诉他 |
[42:40] | And you didn’t care about due process when it was Roy Moore. | 罗伊·摩尔那时候你们可没在乎正当程序了 |
[42:42] | – Exactly. – Oh, my God. | -说得对 -天啊 |
[42:43] | Are you seriously comparing this to a child molester? | 你真的要把这个跟一个娈童癖相提并论 |
[42:46] | I absolutely am. Some of these men are rapists. | 当然了 这些人中就有强奸犯 |
[42:49] | One thing you’re not looking at– | 有一件事你没注意到 |
[42:50] | a lot of these men are black. | 这些人中有很多是黑人 |
[42:52] | Oh, Jesus, don’t make it a racial thing. | 天啊 少来种族歧视那套 |
[43:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[43:12] | Hi. Uh, Lucca Quinn? | 卢卡·奎恩 |
[43:14] | – Yes. – I’m Rod Habercore. | -是的 -我叫罗德·哈柏科 |
[43:17] | I work with Barack and Michelle Obama. | 我为奥巴马夫妇工作 |
[43:19] | Oh, yeah. I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[43:21] | – I saw you at Carl Reddick’s funeral. – Ah, good memory. | -在卡尔·雷迪克葬礼上见过你 -好记性 |
[43:24] | Uh, well, I’m sorry to intrude, but I’ve got a plane to catch. | 抱歉我的冒失 但是我要赶飞机 |
[43:26] | Uh, I just wanted to ask you a question. | 我只是想问你一个问题 |
[43:28] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[43:30] | C-can I offer you, um… | 我给你 |
[43:34] | a water or… | 倒点水 或者 |
[43:36] | I have fig rolls. | 吃点无花果面包卷 |
[43:37] | No, thanks. How many months? | 不用了 谢谢 几个月了 |
[43:41] | Nine. | 九个月 |
[43:42] | Thir-Thirty… eight. | 38周 |
[43:45] | He’s in there. | 快生了 |
[43:46] | So I-I know you’ll be coming to D.C. in January, | 我知道你一月份就要到华盛顿来了 |
[43:50] | and, uh, I was hoping you would consider | 希望你能考虑一下 |
[43:53] | working with our offices as an adviser. | 到我们办公室来当顾问 |
[43:58] | *If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands…* | *如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手* |
[44:01] | *If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands…* | *如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手* |
[44:04] | I-Interesting ringtone. | 铃声挺有意思 |
[44:06] | Oh, no, it’s a… it’s a toy. | 不 是个玩具 |
[44:12] | – Sorry if this seems out of the blue. – No. | -如果让你措手不及的话我很抱歉 -不 |
[44:15] | It’s just there are so many things | 只是现在有许多事情 |
[44:16] | I don’t understand about what is going on right now. | 我都弄不清楚怎么回事 |
[44:20] | Join the club. | 大家都一样 |
[44:23] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[44:24] | We can use another good lawyer, | 我们需要聘请一位好律师 |
[44:25] | and, uh, I know you’re in high demand. | 我知道请你的人很多 |
[44:28] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[44:29] | Mr. Habercore? | 哈柏科先生 |
[44:31] | Did Colin Morrello send you to me? | 是科林·莫雷洛让你来找我的吗 |
[44:34] | Did he send me? | 他让我来吗 |
[44:35] | No. | 不 |
[44:36] | I just know a lot of people are after you, | 我只是知道有很多人都想请你 |
[44:38] | and, uh, we can’t let the best ones get away. | 我们不能让人才流失 |
[44:43] | Give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[44:56] | They’re gonna take the offer. | 他们会接受条件的 |
[44:57] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[44:58] | I think Emily is leaning, | 我认为艾米莉倾向和解 |
[45:00] | but Gretchen worries about more suits. | 但是格雷琴担心会有更多的控告 |
[45:03] | And what do we think about those two? | 对那两个有什么看法 |
[45:06] | Well, Tom wants to drop the class action suit. | 汤姆想要撤销集体诉讼 |
[45:08] | – And Jerry doesn’t. – Do we think it’s odd | -杰瑞不想撤 -他们一直纠缠这件事 |
[45:11] | that they’re pursuing this at all? | 不觉得奇怪吗 |
[45:14] | You mean because there’s no money in it? | 你是说因为无利可图吗 |
[45:15] | Yeah, I mean, Gretchen is hardly from a deep pocket. | 是的 格雷琴基本上没什么钱 |
[45:18] | Do you think it’s a Gawker situation? | 你们觉得是不是高客网那种情况 |
[45:18] | 美国八卦网站 因曝光拳击手霍根的性爱视频被控巨额赔偿 | |
[45:20] | They’re trying to bankrupt it? | 他们想把网站弄破产 |
[45:21] | Yes, but who is the Peter Thiel? | 是的 但是谁是彼得·蒂尔呢 |
[45:21] | 彼得·蒂尔用巨资支持了霍根诉讼 高客网曾曝光其同性恋取向 | |
[45:24] | I mean, who is bankrolling this? | 谁给这个案子提供财力支持 |
[45:25] | We want to keep fighting. | 我们要继续战斗下去 |
[45:27] | Alma, you know this isn’t about our clients anymore. | 阿尔玛 这不单是我们当事人那么简单了 |
[45:31] | This is about bigger interests. | 还有更大的利益 |
[45:33] | Your litigation financiers? | 你们的诉讼融资人 |
[45:36] | If they were to drop future class actions | 如果他们放弃将来的集体诉讼 |
[45:39] | in trade for taking down Assholes to Avoid, | 以换取”远离这帮混蛋”的关闭 |
[45:42] | would your clients be open to that? | 你的当事人能接受吗 |
[45:45] | You should talk to them. | 你应该跟他们谈谈 |
[45:46] | This could get ugly really fast. | 事态会恶化得非常快 |
[45:48] | Your financiers would agree to it? | 你们融资人会同意吗 |
[45:51] | We’ll talk to them. | 我们会跟他们谈 |
[45:57] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[46:17] | Diane Lockhart, please. | 我找戴安·洛哈特 |
[46:23] | Kurt McVeigh is here for you. | 库尔特·麦克维来找你 |
[46:24] | Could you send him back? | 让他回去吧 |
[46:31] | My guess is you’ve never thought of yourself as a traitor. | 我估计你从来就没想过自己是个叛徒 |
[46:34] | Is that a question? | 这是问题吗 |
[46:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[46:37] | No, I have never thought of myself as a traitor. | 对 我从来都不认为自己是个叛徒 |
[46:39] | I’m closing Assholes to Avoid, so, thanks a lot. | 我要关闭”远离这帮混蛋”了 谢谢你了 |
[46:43] | – You’re welcome. – You know why this happened? | -不用客气 -你知道为什么吗 |
[46:46] | Because we were adding one of your litigation financiers | 因为我们会把你们其中一个诉讼融资人 |
[46:48] | to our list. | 加到列表里 |
[46:49] | Jerry Warshofsky, | 杰瑞·华少夫斯基 |
[46:51] | Asshole to Avoid. | 远离这个混蛋 |
[46:53] | And you did his dirty work. You closed us down. | 你给他擦了屁股 把我们给关了 |
[46:56] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你有什么问题吗 |
[46:58] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没有问题 |
[46:59] | Women aren’t just one thing. | 女人无法以一言蔽之 |
[47:02] | And you don’t get to determine what we are. | 轮不到你决定我们是什么 |
[47:05] | Next time, hire a lawyer and do your list right. | 下次 雇个律师合法地列名单 |
[47:18] | You want me to come back? | 你想让我改天再来吗 |
[47:22] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[47:25] | I like seeing that side of you. | 我喜欢看到这样的你 |
[47:27] | I like showing that side. | 我喜欢展示这一面 |
[47:32] | So where are we, Kurt? | 怎么样了 库尔特 |
[47:34] | I have my real answer. | 我有发自内心的答案了 |
[47:38] | But am I gonna like it? | 我会喜欢吗 |
[47:40] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[47:46] | We haven’t tried being married. | 我们从没试过真正结婚 |
[47:49] | We’ve tried balancing career and marriage, and we can’t. | 我们只试过平衡事业和婚姻 但是做不到 |
[47:52] | But that’s just because… | 那是因为… |
[47:56] | I’m getting a job with the FBI in Chicago. | 我得到了一份芝加哥联调局的工作 |
[47:59] | It means not traveling. | 不用再出差 |
[48:00] | It means staying here. | 安稳地待在这 |
[48:02] | I’m asking that you sell your apartment | 我想让你卖掉公寓 |
[48:04] | and we look together for a larger place, | 我们一起找一个大一点的房子 |
[48:06] | and then we move in permanently together. | 永远地生活在一起 |
[48:09] | We stop pretending that we can do this part-time. | 我们不再假装可以做临时夫妻 |
[48:15] | And we live together until we die. | 我们要白头到老 |
[48:25] | That’s my proposal. | 这是我的建议 |
[48:27] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[48:32] | I have to ask you one question. | 我得再问一个问题 |
[48:36] | What? | 什么 |
[48:39] | Did you vote for Trump? | 你给特朗普投票了吗 |
[48:46] | No. | 没有 |
[49:00] | – I wrote in Ted Cruz. – What? | -我投给了泰德·科鲁兹 -什么 |
[49:21] | You got it? | 能行吗 |
[49:23] | You always tell me what to do. | 你总是指挥我 |
[49:24] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[49:26] | Because it’s me. Of course I’m gonna tell you what to do. | 因为是我 我当然要指挥你 |
[49:29] | Who else is gonna? | 不然谁管你 |
[49:32] | Don’t tell nobody. | 别告诉别人 |
[49:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:52] | I don’t like to be moved, | 我不喜欢被感动 |
[49:55] | and I am moved. | 但是我被感动了 |
[50:00] | You know, in the hospital, | 在医院的时候 |
[50:01] | I had a lot of time to think about family. | 我有很多时间思考家庭 |
[50:05] | We are family. | 我们就是一家人 |
[50:11] | Here, we take care of each other, | 我们彼此关心 |
[50:13] | we protect each other. | 彼此保护 |
[50:16] | When we feel an ache… | 一人受伤… |
[50:21] | we all feel an ache. | 所有人都感同身受 |
[50:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[50:34] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[50:47] | Oh, and get back to work, y’all. | 大家回去工作吧 |