时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[00:24] | Mr. Lock, he set his TV show in Chicago. | 洛克先生选择在芝加哥做他的电视节目 |
[00:28] | He could’ve set it anywhere. | 有那么多地方可以选 |
[00:29] | New York, New Orleans. | 纽约 新奥尔良 |
[00:31] | Anywhere, but he chose Chicago, | 哪儿都可以 但他选择了芝加哥 |
[00:34] | and he was promised a 30% tax break… | 按承诺他可享有30%的减税政策 |
[00:37] | But only if he used post-production facilities | 前提是他得把后期制作公司 |
[00:39] | in Illinois. | 建在伊利诺伊州 |
[00:40] | Mr. Lock only moved his post-production facilities | 洛克先生把后期制作公司搬到洛杉矶 |
[00:43] | to Los Angeles for reasons of diversity. | 只是为了实现多元化 |
[00:46] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[00:47] | Uh, maybe the City of Chicago cares less about diversity | 可能和马歇尔·洛克比较起来 |
[00:51] | than Marshall Lock. | 芝加哥政府不太关心多元化 |
[00:52] | His Los Angeles facilities | 他在洛杉矶的公司 |
[00:54] | are majority African-American owned, | 大部分是非裔美国人所有 |
[00:56] | and that is far better… | 而这远比… |
[01:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:02] | She has to go to the bathroom, doesn’t she? | 她得去洗手间了 是吧 |
[01:04] | That is far better | 而这远比 |
[01:06] | than the all-white facilities in Chicago! | 芝加哥那些全是白人的公司好得多 |
[01:11] | She is very good. | 她太厉害了 |
[01:12] | Do you need a moment, Counselor? | 你需要歇会儿吗 律师 |
[01:15] | Uh, I don’t know what you m-mean. | 我不明白您的意思 |
[01:18] | Yes. Yes! | 需要 需要 |
[01:19] | Recess! Fuck! | 休庭 操 |
[01:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:23] | Recess, yes… | 休庭 休庭 |
[01:26] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:28] | Two weeks early? | 为什么早了两周 |
[01:29] | I have the-the Muncer case in pretrial, | 蒙瑟案还在预审 |
[01:32] | and I have the Violence Prevention Committee. | 还有预防暴力委员会的事 |
[01:34] | No. Shut up, okay? You are giving birth. | 别说了 好吗 你要生了 |
[01:36] | You need to stop talking about work and focus. Okay? | 别谈工作 集中精神 好吗 |
[01:40] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[01:41] | Your OBGYN. | 你的妇科医生 |
[01:42] | How do you have his number? | 你怎么有他的号码 |
[01:43] | This is your phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[01:44] | Oh, shit, no, no, no. | 见鬼 不不不 |
[01:46] | – What? – He’s in Mendocino. | -什么 -他在曼多西诺 |
[01:48] | What? | 什么 |
[01:50] | Call Colin. | 打给科林 |
[02:04] | Morrello residence. | 莫雷洛府邸 |
[02:05] | Down with Trump. | 特朗普万岁 |
[02:06] | I need to speak to Colin Morrello. | 我找科林·莫雷洛 |
[02:08] | He’s not in right now. | 他现在不在 |
[02:10] | – And I’m a little busy. – What? No, no, no. | -而我有点忙 -什么 不不不 |
[02:12] | I am calling for Lucca Quinn. | 我是替卢卡·奎恩打的电话 |
[02:14] | – She’s giving birth. – Excuse me? | -她要生了 -你说什么 |
[02:16] | Lucca Quinn is giving birth. | 卢卡·奎恩要分娩了 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:20] | I have it in my calendar. | 我把预产期记在日历上的 |
[02:22] | It’s two weeks from now. | 还有两周呢 |
[02:23] | I thought we agreed she was inducing. | 我们不是说好做引产吗 |
[02:25] | – Is that Francesca? – Yes. | -是弗朗西斯卡吗 -没错 |
[02:26] | Tell her to get Colin. | 让她打给科林 |
[02:28] | Okay, Lucca wants you to call Colin. | 卢卡想让你联系科林 |
[02:30] | Tell her I’m coming right now. | 告诉她我马上就到 |
[02:31] | And Colin is in D.C. Until next week. | 科林在特区 下周才回来 |
[02:33] | Helga, help me, I’m gonna be a grandmother. | 赫尔加 拉我起来 我要做奶奶了 |
[02:37] | Bitch. She hung up. | 贱人 她把电话挂了 |
[02:38] | What? | 什么 |
[02:40] | – Call Diane. – Diane? | -联系戴安 -戴安吗 |
[02:42] | – Tell Diane… – Okay. | -告诉戴安… -好的 |
[02:43] | …that I will be unable to make the Violence… | 我没法去参加预防暴力… |
[02:48] | The Violence Committee. | 暴力委员会 |
[02:49] | – Okay. – Jesus! | -好的 -我的妈呀 |
[02:51] | I thought it was in two weeks. | 我以为还有两周 |
[02:53] | Well, we all did, but it looks like the baby didn’t agree. | 我们都那么以为 但看来孩子不同意 |
[02:56] | Yeah, don’t-don’t worry about it, just keep us in touch. | 别担心 保持联系就行 |
[02:58] | – What’s wrong? – Lucca is in labor. | -怎么了 -卢卡要生了 |
[03:01] | What? When did this happen? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[03:02] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[03:03] | Maia called on her way to the hospital. | 玛娅来电说她们在去医院的路上 |
[03:05] | Listen, can you take Lucca’s place on the Violence Committee? | 你能替卢卡去参加预防暴力委员会的会议吗 |
[03:07] | No, I have to get to the hospital. | 当然不行 我得去医院 |
[03:09] | Not you, she means me. | 她不是在说你 是我 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I’ll head right over there. | 没问题 我马上就去 |
[03:14] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[03:15] | Oh, no problem, you seem very busy out there. | 没关系 你看起来很忙 |
[03:17] | Ah, just the unexpected. | 只是有点出乎意料 |
[03:20] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:22] | Uh, yeah. Yes, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[03:23] | One of our lawyers is, uh, going into labor. | 我们的一个律师要分娩了 |
[03:26] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, no, not her. | -我的天 -不是她 |
[03:28] | Her, uh, her best friend. | 是她的好朋友 |
[03:31] | So two female FBI agents? | 两个联调局女探员吗 |
[03:34] | Is that unusual? | 这常见吗 |
[03:35] | Uh, no, not these days. | 现在很常见了 |
[03:37] | So you want to hear me | 你们是来听我 |
[03:38] | say terrible things about my husband? | 说我丈夫坏话的吗 |
[03:41] | No, it’s just a standard background check | 不 只是常规背景调查而已 |
[03:42] | for anybody applying to the FBI. | 任何应聘联调局的人都要被查 |
[03:44] | It’s pretty routine, painless. | 例行公事 毫无压力 |
[03:47] | Well, good. Fire away. | 好的 尽管问吧 |
[03:49] | Do you know Mr. McVeigh to be an honest person? | 你觉得麦克维先生是个诚实的人吗 |
[03:51] | I do. He is the most honest person I know. | 是的 他是我认识的最诚实的人 |
[03:54] | And during the course of your marriage, | 在你们婚姻生活期间 |
[03:56] | have you and Mr. McVeigh maintained the same residence? | 你和麦克维先生的居所有过变化吗 |
[03:58] | No. He is a country person, and I’m city, | 不是的 他喜欢乡下 我喜欢城市 |
[04:02] | so we have lived apart, | 我们一直分开住 |
[04:04] | but we moved in together permanently last week. | 但我们上周同居了 永久性的 |
[04:06] | And in the last six months, has anyone else | 在过去半年里 有其他人 |
[04:08] | – stayed at your residence? – Uh, no. | -在你的居所住过吗 -没有 |
[04:10] | A friend’s daughter came when she was visiting colleges. | 一个朋友的女儿在考察大学的时候来过 |
[04:14] | And my goddaughter, Maia Rindell, | 还有我的教女 玛娅·林德尔 |
[04:16] | spent a few days. | 来住过几天 |
[04:18] | – Maia Rindell? – Yes. | -玛娅·林德尔吗 -是的 |
[04:19] | Henry’s daughter. She stayed with me | 亨利的女儿 她在丑闻期间 |
[04:21] | during the scandal. | 住在我那儿 |
[04:23] | – I hope that’s not a problem. – It shouldn’t be. | -我希望这没什么问题 -应该没事 |
[04:26] | You think of anything else, just give us a call. | 你还想起什么的话 给我们打电话 |
[04:29] | Oh, and that’s all? | 就完了吗 |
[04:30] | Yes. Like we said, painless. | 是的 我说过毫无压力 |
[04:57] | Is Lucca really giving birth? | 卢卡真的要生了吗 |
[04:59] | Yes, I just got the call. | 是的 我才接到电话 |
[05:01] | Uh, listen, do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[05:04] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:05] | Uh, maybe. | 可能有 |
[05:07] | Uh, Kurt was offered a ballistics job by the FBI… | 库尔特得到了联调局一份弹道分析的工作 |
[05:11] | Ooh. …and I was, uh, just interviewed | 刚刚有两个探员询问了我 |
[05:14] | by two agents as part of a standard background check, | 这是常规背景调查的一部分 |
[05:19] | and I’m worried about one of my answers. | 我对我的某个回答有些担心 |
[05:22] | Okay. Which one? | 好的 哪个回答 |
[05:25] | Um, can I borrow a dollar? | 我能借一美元吗 |
[05:36] | I need a consultation. | 我需要咨询一下 |
[05:38] | I am now your lawyer. | 我是你律师了 |
[05:39] | The two FBI agents asked me | 那两个联调局的探员问我 |
[05:41] | if anyone had, uh, stayed at my residence. | 有谁在我那儿住过 |
[05:44] | And I answered a friend and Maia. | 我回答说一个朋友和玛娅 |
[05:47] | Are you worried about the scandal? | 你是担心丑闻的事吗 |
[05:50] | No, someone else stayed there, too. | 不 还有其他人住过 |
[05:53] | A man, overnight. | 有一个男人住了一晚上 |
[05:57] | No, that’s why we left our card, | 没关系 这就是我们留名片的原因 |
[05:59] | Ms. Lockhart, thank you for calling. | 洛哈特女士 感谢你的来电 |
[06:01] | So who else stayed with you? | 谁还在你那儿住过 |
[06:02] | I, um… | 我… |
[06:03] | I had a party last year | 我去年办了个派对 |
[06:05] | with a dozen friends and, uh, coworkers. | 有一些朋友和同事过来了 |
[06:08] | And they stayed the night? | 他们留宿了吗 |
[06:09] | No, I just thought I’d mention them. | 没有 我只是觉得我应该提一下 |
[06:12] | And, um, a neighbor of mine had water damage, | 还有 我一个邻居家里水管爆了 |
[06:15] | and I let her stay at my apartment | 我让她在我出城的时候 |
[06:16] | while I was out of town. | 住在我的公寓里 |
[06:18] | Uh, Julie Rayborn. | 她叫朱莉·雷柏 |
[06:19] | “Rayborn.” | “雷柏” |
[06:21] | Oh, and, uh, and a friend of mine, | 还有我的一个朋友 |
[06:24] | um, stayed one night. | 也留宿了一晚 |
[06:26] | Um, Tully Nelson. | 塔利·纳尔逊 |
[06:27] | Okay, um, has Mr. McVeigh | 麦克维先生 |
[06:29] | met either Ms. Rayborn or Mr. Nelson? | 有和雷柏女士和纳尔逊先生见过吗 |
[06:31] | Uh, no, not to my knowledge. | 就我所知 没有 |
[06:33] | Well, thanks for clarifying. | 谢谢你打来澄清 |
[06:35] | Uh, we should be finished with our work today. | 我们应该今天就能搞定 |
[06:37] | No problem. Bye. | 没问题 再见 |
[06:43] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[06:48] | “Kill all lawyers.” | “杀死所有律师” |
[06:50] | That’s been the anthem for six months | 这是过去半年的主旋律 |
[06:52] | of copycat killers and assaulters. | 模仿谋杀和袭击 |
[06:54] | Well, today that ends. | 今天将要画上句点 |
[06:56] | That’s great to hear, Warren. | 很高兴听你这么说 华伦 |
[06:58] | Three inches to the left, I’d be dead. | 子弹再往左7.6厘米 我就没命了 |
[07:00] | I know, my God. Uh, that’s one of the reasons | 是啊 我的天 这也是拉姆让你 |
[07:03] | Rahm wanted you on this committee. | 参加此次委员会的原因 |
[07:05] | And it’s good to see you too, Julius. | 也很高兴见到你 朱利叶斯 |
[07:07] | Ha, thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[07:08] | The mayor has gathered together the best people: | 市长把顶尖人才聚集一堂 |
[07:10] | Republicans and Democrats, | 有共和党员和民主党员 |
[07:12] | a-a judge, a journalist, a drama teacher, | 法官 新闻工作者 戏剧教师 |
[07:15] | all to decide how to spend $10 million, | 共同决定这一千万的用途 |
[07:17] | and finally address this problem of lawyer killings. | 来真正的把杀死律师的问题解决掉 |
[07:20] | – Warren. – Yeah? | -华伦 -怎么了 |
[07:23] | With no oversight? | 没有人监督吗 |
[07:24] | None. Rahm believes you put the best people in a room together, | 没有 拉姆觉得把顶尖人才聚集一堂 |
[07:27] | and let them do their thing. | 让他们自己各显神通 |
[07:29] | So don’t be intimidated by the other powerhouses in this room. | 所以不要被屋里其他的权威人士给吓到了 |
[07:33] | You’ve had experience being a victim. | 你以受害者的身份亲身体会过 |
[07:36] | Share it. Use it. | 分享出来 为你所用 |
[07:41] | Gentlemen, I think some of you know | 先生们 我想你们有人认识 |
[07:43] | Adrian and Julius from Reddick/Boseman. | 雷&博律所的阿德里安和朱利叶斯 |
[07:45] | And I think you know his Honor, | 我想你们认识法官阁下 |
[07:46] | Trig Mullaney, a recent Trump appointee. | 崔格·穆蓝尼 特朗普新任命的 |
[07:49] | And Ted Willoughby from the Fox show, Ted and Friends? | 福克斯节目《泰德和朋友们》的泰德·威洛比 |
[07:51] | Howdy. A fellow pundit. | 你好 我也是评论员 |
[07:53] | And beloved drama teacher, | 一位受爱戴的戏剧教师 |
[07:55] | the top educator of 2018, | 2018年度的顶级教育家 |
[07:57] | Neil Howard Sloan-Jacob. | 尼尔·霍华德·斯隆-雅各布 |
[07:59] | *Good morning, good morning* | *早上好 早上好* |
[08:01] | *To you and you and you.* | *各位早上好* |
[08:04] | Anyway, I will let you all get to it. | 闲话少说 我把这里交给你们了 |
[08:11] | Warren. Warren. | 华伦 华伦 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[08:18] | These are the powerhouses? | 这些就是权威人士吗 |
[08:19] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[08:20] | You don’t think they’re lacking? | 你不觉得他们不合适吗 |
[08:22] | Adrian, that’s a federal judge, | 阿德里安 里面有一位联邦法官 |
[08:24] | a top TV journalist and an award-winning educator. | 顶级电视新闻工作者 一流的教育工作者 |
[08:29] | – Oh, look, if this is about partisanship… – No. No, no. | -如果你担心党派偏见… -不是 |
[08:31] | You get me a smart Republican, I’d be thrilled. | 你给我个聪明的共产党人 我会很激动 |
[08:34] | Warren. I know these three. | 华伦 我认识他们三个 |
[08:36] | They are functioning idiots. | 他们都是行走的白痴 |
[08:42] | I never thought of you as an elitist, Adrian. | 我不知道你有高人一等的优越感 阿德里安 |
[08:45] | – Come on, man, I… – But, you know, | -不是吧 伙计 -但是 |
[08:47] | if they are functioning idiots, | 如果他们都是行走的白痴 |
[08:50] | it should make your job easier. | 那你做起事来应该更容易 |
[08:52] | Convince them. | 说服他们 |
[08:53] | All you need is a majority. | 只要取得多数票就行 |
[08:55] | Three votes to two. | 三比二获胜就行 |
[08:56] | You’ve got this. | 你可以的 |
[09:02] | Lucca Quinn? Lucca Quinn. | 卢卡·奎恩在哪儿 卢卡·奎恩 |
[09:04] | – I’ll be with you in a minute. – Oh, my God. | -请稍等 -天呐 |
[09:05] | Ma’am. Miss? | 女士 小姐 |
[09:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:10] | Hi, um, my friend is giving birth. | 你好 我朋友要生了 |
[09:11] | Lucca Quinn, you know where… | 卢卡·奎恩 你知道她在哪… |
[09:13] | She’s right there. | 她在那里 |
[09:13] | – Okay. – calming music. | -谢谢 -舒缓音乐 |
[09:14] | Jesus, God, where is the epidural? | 天呐 无痛分娩针呢 |
[09:17] | I got him, I got Colin. | 接通了 接通科林电话了 |
[09:18] | How’s he doing in D.C.? | 他在华盛顿进展如何 |
[09:20] | Don’t you dare take that. | 你接这电话试试 |
[09:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Can you show Marissa how to use a door? | 你帮梅丽莎开开门行吗 |
[09:26] | Hello, Colin? Where are you? | 嗨 科林 你在哪儿 |
[09:28] | I’m headed to the airport, what do you think… | 我正赶往机场 你觉得… |
[09:30] | Sir, sir, could you go around, please? | 先生 先生 拜托你换道行吗 |
[09:32] | This lane is not moving, sir. | 这条道堵得不动了 先生 |
[09:34] | – Fuck! – I’m out of town for 18 hours, | -妈的 -我刚离开18个小时 |
[09:36] | and that’s when you choose to go into motherfucking labor? | 你他妈怎么就挑现在生啊 |
[09:38] | God, it’s good to hear someone swear other than me. | 天呐 有人和我一起讲粗话的感觉真好 |
[09:40] | This lane is moving. | 这条道在动了 |
[09:41] | Why would we be in this lane? It makes… | 我们为什么要走这条道 这… |
[09:42] | Fucking hell! | 我去你妈的 |
[09:46] | Cocksucker! | 混蛋 |
[09:50] | Motherfucking cocksucker! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[09:53] | Fucking asshole! | 混账东西 |
[09:55] | Fucker! Fuck! Fucking, fucking cock sucking… | 狗娘养的 去死 混账东西… |
[09:57] | Fuck! …ass licking, ball fondler! | 妈的…傻屌 混蛋 |
[10:05] | Thank you for letting us come to you, Mr. McVeigh. | 谢谢你同意在家和我们见面 麦克维先生 |
[10:08] | Ballistics asked to expedite your background check. | 弹道分析部要求加快对你的背景调查 |
[10:10] | They want to put you to work fast. | 他们想让你尽快投入工作 |
[10:12] | – So here we are. – No problem. | -所以派了我们来 -好的 |
[10:15] | – Do you know Maia Rindell? – Yes. | -你认识玛娅·林德尔吗 -知道 |
[10:17] | Did you have any investment in the Rindell Fund? | 你在林德尔基金投资过吗 |
[10:20] | No, but I probably benefited through community property. | 没有 但我妻子的投资可能使我从中受益 |
[10:23] | Understood. | 理解 |
[10:24] | Do you know Julie Rayborn? | 你知道朱莉·雷柏吗 |
[10:26] | – No. – She’s a neighbor who stayed overnight here. | -不 -她是个在这里过夜的邻居 |
[10:30] | Do you know Tully Nelson? | 你知道塔利·纳尔逊吗 |
[10:33] | Yes. | 知道 |
[10:35] | Did you have any contact with him | 他在这里过夜的时候 |
[10:36] | when he stayed here overnight? | 你和他有过接触吗 |
[10:40] | No. | 没有 |
[10:41] | Do you know when he stayed here? | 你知道他什么时候来过过夜吗 |
[10:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:46] | Was it more than one night? | 不止一个晚上吗 |
[10:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | Does this apartment have more than one bedroom? | 这间公寓有多余的卧室吗 |
[10:57] | No. | 就一个 |
[11:09] | 库尔特 未接电话 | |
[11:30] | “Conspiracy carries a life sentence. | “合谋会使你被判处终身监禁” |
[11:33] | “If you want my help, leave a flower pot | 如果你需要我的帮助 在你办公室的窗前 |
[11:35] | “In your office window and I’ll meet you | 摆上一盆花 我就会和你 |
[11:37] | at your parking space.” | “在你的停车位见面” |
[11:41] | You don’t know who gave you this? | 你不知道这是谁给你的吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:44] | Conspiracy to what? | 是什么的合谋 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:49] | This is sort of crazy. | 这有点匪夷所思 |
[11:50] | It’s-it’s like someone’s trying to make you paranoid. | 这像是有人故意让你疑神疑鬼 |
[11:55] | It has to be somebody who can see my window. | 这人一定可以看见我的窗户 |
[11:57] | Well, if it’s not a prank. | 如果这不是恶作剧的话 |
[12:00] | We’re too high up for anybody to see us from the street. | 我们这么高不可能从街道看到我们 |
[12:05] | Have you ever noticed two people in the window there, | 你有注意到那扇窗户里的两个人吗 |
[12:08] | the two windows at the end? | 靠边的两扇窗 |
[12:10] | They wear Trump masks. | 他们戴着特朗普面具 |
[12:13] | What? | 什么 |
[12:14] | They dance, and h-have sex wearing Trump masks. | 他们戴着特朗普的面具跳舞 做爱 |
[12:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:24] | No. I think that’s an insurance firm. | 不 我觉得那是家保险公司 |
[12:33] | Diane Lockhart. | 戴安·洛哈特 |
[12:39] | Can you, um, can you ask me that again? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[12:42] | Yes, we were wondering | 好的 我们在想 |
[12:43] | if you can drop by here in an hour or so. | 你一小时左右能过来一趟吗 |
[12:45] | We have just one more question. | 我们还有一个问题 |
[12:48] | Um, sure. Can you ask me on the phone? | 好的 你不能在电话里问吗 |
[12:50] | Unfortunately, it’s probably better in person. | 不好意思 还是见面比较好 |
[12:52] | We can arrange it at your convenience. | 你抽空来就行 |
[12:54] | I’ll go as your lawyer. | 我作为律师和你一起去 |
[12:57] | Um, sure. When do you want me? | 好的 你们定个时间吧 |
[13:03] | Thank you so much for coming in, Diane. | 非常感谢你能过来 戴安 |
[13:05] | Certainly. You’re welcome. | 没问题 欢迎 |
[13:07] | This is Liz Reddick, my lawyer. | 这位是莉兹·雷迪克 我的律师 |
[13:12] | You don’t need a lawyer. | 你不需要律师 |
[13:14] | This isn’t meant to be adversarial. | 我们不想弄得上庭抗辩似的 |
[13:16] | Good. Then we should be fast. | 好的 那我们应该很快能完事 |
[13:18] | We really only have one question for you, Diane. | 我们其实只有一个问题 戴安 |
[13:20] | It’s something that came up during our background check. | 是在我们做背景调查的时候发现的 |
[13:23] | This friend who stayed in your apartment, Tully Nelson? | 那个在你公寓过夜的朋友 塔利·纳尔逊 |
[13:26] | We’ve discovered he’s made threats against the president. | 我们发现他威胁过总统 |
[13:31] | Uh, what threats? | 什么威胁 |
[13:32] | He’s threatened the president’s life. | 他威胁过总统生命安全 |
[13:35] | We know you didn’t have anything to do with that, Diane, | 我们知道你和这一切没有关系 戴安 |
[13:37] | but we wanted to give you a chance to give us your take. | 但是我们想给你个机会坦白你所知道的 |
[13:40] | Uh, excuse me, uh, let me just interrupt for a sec. | 抱歉 我插一句 |
[13:42] | Is this a background check of Kurt McVeigh, | 这是对库尔特·麦克维的背景调查 |
[13:44] | or Diane Lockhart? | 还是对戴安·洛哈特的 |
[13:46] | Mr. McVeigh’s wife | 麦克维先生的妻子 |
[13:47] | slept with a man who threatened the president, | 和威胁过总统的男人睡过 |
[13:49] | she then invited that man back to her apartment, | 然后她邀请那个男人 |
[13:52] | the apartment she shares with her husband. | 去她和她丈夫共有的公寓 |
[13:55] | That impacts Mr. McVeigh’s background check. | 这影响到麦克维先生的背景调查 |
[13:59] | Well, I’m glad this isn’t adversarial. | 我很高兴这不是上庭抗辩 |
[14:03] | Where are you getting your information? | 你们从哪里得到的这些消息 |
[14:09] | Okay, well, you can submit your questions in writing | 那行 你们可以把你们的问题写下来 |
[14:12] | and we will take a look at them. Thank you so very much. | 我们到时候看下 非常感谢 |
[14:15] | This is a subpoena, Ms. Lockhart. | 这是传票 洛哈特女士 |
[14:17] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[14:19] | We’ll need you to testify at a grand jury hearing today | 我们需要你今天到大陪审团听审会上作证 |
[14:21] | against Tully Nelson. | 指控塔利·纳尔逊 |
[14:22] | Just a background check, huh? | 只是背景调查 是吗 |
[14:27] | We now know conspiracy to what. | 现在我们知道是合谋什么了 |
[14:29] | Assassination. | 刺杀行动 |
[14:32] | That carries a life sentence. | 要判终身监禁 |
[14:33] | Let’s not talk here. | 别在这里说这个 |
[16:37] | We have an opportunity here to stop these killings. | 我们现在有机会去制止这些杀戮 |
[16:41] | The key is to be smart. | 关键是巧妙应对 |
[16:42] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[16:44] | Can I just say first, | 能让我先说吗 |
[16:45] | I think we’re overreacting. | 我觉得我们反应过度了 |
[16:47] | There are more people killed by killer bees each year | 每年因杀人蜂丧命的人 |
[16:51] | than by gunfire. | 比被枪杀的人要多 |
[16:52] | What? What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | I know. I was surprised, too. | 我知道 我也很诧异 |
[16:55] | A Global News study showed that only 3,000 people | 一则环球新闻研究证明只有3000人 |
[16:59] | were killed by gunfire… | 被枪杀… |
[17:00] | Now, that is not true. That is not true. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[17:01] | It’s scary how many of these things you see on the Internet | 想到你在网上看到有多少东西是假的 |
[17:03] | that are faked. | 就觉得很可怕 |
[17:04] | You know, even, uh, the lawyer hit-and-run. | 撞了律师肇事逃逸的事也一样 |
[17:06] | – That was done in a studio. – No, it wasn’t. | -视频是工作室合成的 -不是的 |
[17:07] | Roger Hill was killed by a car. | 罗杰·希尔是被车撞死的 |
[17:09] | Yeah, can I just say something here? | 我能插个话吗 |
[17:11] | Guns are not the answer. | 枪支并不是答案 |
[17:12] | I mean, last year, | 去年 |
[17:14] | we did Annie Get Your Gun for the Spring Musical | 我们为春季音乐剧排演《飞燕金枪》时 |
[17:17] | and we replaced any reference to gun with puppies. | 把所有与提到枪的地方换成了小狗 |
[17:20] | And it worked just as well, maybe even better. | 效果也挺不错的 可能甚至还要好些 |
[17:23] | Two curtain calls. | 两次安可 |
[17:26] | I just don’t think you need guns to have drama. | 我只是觉得不需要枪也能上演好戏 |
[17:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:35] | Last six months, three lawyers shot by gunfire. | 过去半年 三名律师遭遇枪击 |
[17:39] | All those guns have been used in previous crimes. | 这些枪之前全都涉过案 |
[17:42] | All those guns would’ve been subject | 这些枪本可以被 |
[17:45] | to an illegal gun buyback program. | 非法枪支回购项目回收 |
[17:48] | My proposal, we use the $10 million | 我建议我们用这一千万 |
[17:52] | to buy back illegal guns. | 买回非法枪支 |
[17:58] | So we pay the criminals? | 我们要付钱给罪犯吗 |
[18:00] | No. We buy back the illegal guns. | 不 我们买回非法枪支 |
[18:03] | Why don’t we use the money for a great ad campaign? | 为什么不用这笔钱策划一场大型的广告宣传 |
[18:07] | “I heart lawyers,” you know? | 比如”我爱律师” |
[18:08] | – Something like that. – That’s fun. | -之类的 -这个有意思 |
[18:10] | With big, smiling photos of lawyers | 广告牌上印着巨大的 |
[18:13] | on billboards and a jingle. | 律师笑脸和朗朗上口的广告词 |
[18:15] | Ooh, uh…? I love lawyers? | 我爱律师 |
[18:17] | I love lawyers | 我爱律师 |
[18:19] | They are… ? Uh, what rhymes with that? | 他们是…怎么押韵来着 |
[18:21] | Um… Foyers. Employers! | 休息室 雇主 |
[18:22] | *I love lawyers* | *我爱律师* |
[18:24] | *They’re employers* | *他们是雇主* |
[18:25] | *Not just destroyers* | *不单纯是破坏者* |
[18:26] | *They love everyone.* | *他们爱大家* |
[18:28] | See, see, I like that. It’s not negative like a buyback. | 我喜欢这个 这没有回购那么消极 |
[18:30] | No, it’s not. It’s better. Truth, liberty… | 的确 这个好些 真相 自由… |
[18:33] | These clowns are gonna outvote us. | 这些小丑要否决我们 |
[18:36] | We need to get to him. | 我们得说服他 |
[18:38] | I’ll meet you at the bar association. | 我们律师协会见 |
[18:41] | – That’s good. – That’s fun, right? | -挺好的 -很有趣 对吗 |
[18:45] | Okay, good. I’ll see you in ten. | 好吧 十分钟后见 |
[18:47] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:50] | – Thanks. – Who was that? | -谢谢 -谁 |
[18:51] | – My mom. She’s on her way. – Your mom. | -我妈 她在路上了 -你妈妈 |
[18:54] | – Aw, she’s here. – Yes. | -她要来 -是的 |
[18:55] | In town to help. Glory be. | 进城来帮忙 荣幸之至 |
[18:58] | Can someone turn off that fucking music?! | 有人能把这该死的音乐关了吗 |
[19:00] | I can’t wait to meet her. We’ll have so much to talk about. | 等不及要见她了 我们会有好多话要说 |
[19:04] | Aah! God! | 天呐 |
[19:05] | Okay. Breathe. Just breathe. | 好吧 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[19:07] | You can do this. Think of something else. | 你可以的 想点别的 |
[19:09] | – Focus on something else. – Like what? | -想点别的东西 -比如什么 |
[19:11] | – Are you leaving? – Am I what? | -你要走了吗 -我什么 |
[19:13] | Francesca says you’re leaving, that you’re moving to D.C. | 弗朗西斯卡说你要走了 你要搬去特区了 |
[19:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:16] | Mm-hmm. She was offered a job by Obama’s people. | 奥巴马的手下想请她去他那工作 |
[19:19] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 是不是很棒 |
[19:20] | It’s organizing for… wait, what is it? | 是啥组织 等下 什么来着 |
[19:22] | Action. I’m-I’m-I’m not sure I’m going. | 行动 我还没有确定 |
[19:25] | Well, yes you are. You told Colin you were. | 你想好了 你和科林说你想好了 |
[19:27] | No. I said I was considering it. | 没有 我说的是我会考虑的 |
[19:29] | When would you leave? | 你什么时候离开 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:31] | I-I don’t know if I’m going. | 我还没有想好我去不去 |
[19:33] | Mr. Habercore was very excited about it. | 哈柏科先生对此非常激动 |
[19:35] | Okay, can we deal with this later?! | 好了 能等会再说这件事吗 |
[20:03] | *Fuzzy, fuzzy, cute, cute* | *毛绒绒 毛绒绒 小可爱 小可爱* |
[20:05] | *Fuzzy, fuzzy, cute.* | *毛绒绒 毛绒绒 小可爱* |
[20:17] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[20:18] | No. | 没有 |
[20:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:21] | Yes. | 确定 |
[20:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:26] | Do you want my help? | 你需要我的帮助吗 |
[20:29] | Do I need your help? | 我需要你的帮助吗 |
[20:31] | They’re out to put you in prison, so you tell me. | 他们想把你关进监狱 你说呢 |
[20:35] | Who’s “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[20:37] | You think all the problems you’ve been having are accidental? | 你觉得你的这些麻烦都是巧合吗 |
[20:40] | Your investigator, now you. | 你的调查员 现在是你 |
[20:41] | It’s all connected. | 这都是有关联的 |
[20:43] | They know your firm’s leading the way on impeachment | 他们知道你的律所在带头弹劾总统 |
[20:45] | and the pee-pee tape. | 还有那部尿尿录像带 |
[20:47] | Trump’s obsessed with the pee-pee tape. | 特朗普对那部尿尿录像带很上心 |
[20:57] | So, what do I call you? | 怎么称呼 |
[20:59] | Deep Throat? | 深喉[水门事件的重要线人] |
[21:00] | No, I don’t do deep throat. | 不 我不玩深喉 |
[21:03] | Just double penetration and girl-on-girl. | 我只喜欢双插和女女 |
[21:06] | You’re a porn star? | 你是色情片明星吗 |
[21:07] | Former. | 曾经是 |
[21:09] | I direct now. | 我现在是导演了 |
[21:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:12] | Look, dismiss me if you want, | 你可以无视我 |
[21:14] | but Trump doesn’t give a damn about men in suits. | 但特朗普根本不把西装男放在眼里 |
[21:16] | Mueller, Cohen, he eats them for breakfast. | 米勒 科恩 他可以把他们当早餐吃了 |
[21:18] | He cares about me. | 但他在意我 |
[21:20] | He’s terrified of me. | 他害怕我 |
[21:23] | It’s high school. | 就像高中生一样 |
[21:24] | He’s terrified of anyone who’s seen him in the nude. | 他害怕所有见过他裸体的人 |
[21:28] | Okay, so why do you need me? | 你为什么需要我 |
[21:30] | Because I’m covered by a nondisclosure agreement. | 因为我签了保密协议 |
[21:33] | You’re not. | 而你没有 |
[21:37] | So what do I need to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[21:40] | Follow the women. | 从女人着手 |
[21:44] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[21:45] | You want to defend yourself, | 你想保护自己 |
[21:46] | you need to find their weakness. | 就得找出他们的弱点 |
[21:48] | It’s the women, | 弱点就是女人 |
[21:50] | the affairs, the prostitutes, the love child. | 那些风流韵事 招妓事件 私生子女 |
[21:54] | Follow the women. | 从女人着手 |
[22:07] | My car’s this way. | 我的车在这边 |
[22:13] | A porn star told you to “Follow the women”? | 一个艳星叫你”从女人着手” |
[22:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:19] | I’ve spent the last six months in a haze | 我在过去半年里 |
[22:21] | of not knowing what was crazy and what was not. | 都在迷茫该如何辨别疯狂与正常 |
[22:24] | I still don’t know. | 现在我还是分不清 |
[22:25] | Did this porn star tell you why to follow the women? | 这个艳星告诉你为什么要从女人着手了吗 |
[22:32] | So we’d have something to use against them. | 我们能找到对付他们的把柄 |
[22:34] | But he’s not going after you. | 可他不是来针对你的 |
[22:35] | He’s going after Tully Nelson. | 他要抓的是塔利·纳尔逊 |
[22:36] | Lucca’s at the hospital? | 卢卡进医院了吗 |
[22:38] | Yes. Two weeks early. | 是的 提前了两周 |
[22:39] | – Is she okay? – So far. | -她没事吧 -目前没事 |
[22:41] | And you were served? | 你被传讯了 |
[22:43] | By the same prosecutor who went after you. | 被那个起诉你的检察官 |
[22:46] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[22:47] | You were there for me; I’m here for you. | 你帮了我 我也会帮你 |
[22:51] | There may be something between him and a woman. | 他和某个女人之间可能有什么纠葛 |
[22:54] | Can you look into it? | 你能去查下吗 |
[22:57] | We’re ready for you, Ms. Lockhart. | 你可以进去了 洛哈特女士 |
[22:58] | Good. I think you know Mr. Dipersia. | 太好了 你应该认识迪佩西亚先生 |
[23:01] | Yes. Hello. | 是的 你好 |
[23:04] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[23:05] | Hello, Tully. | 你好 塔利 |
[23:06] | Are you testifying? | 你是来作证吗 |
[23:09] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能聊下吗 |
[23:11] | Look, I’m so sorry about this. | 我很抱歉把你卷了进来 |
[23:14] | This is the new America. | 这就是新美国 |
[23:15] | Fucking fascists. | 去他的法西斯主义者 |
[23:16] | Listen, did you take the fifth? | 你拒绝作证了吗 |
[23:18] | – No. I had nothing to be ashamed of. – Tully. | -没有 我没什么不敢说的 -塔利 |
[23:20] | Look, we have to start standing up to this bullshit, | 我们得开始站起来对抗这些荒唐事 |
[23:23] | not hiding behind legal loopholes. | 而不是躲在法律的漏洞里 |
[23:25] | Ms. Lockhart. | 洛哈特女士 |
[23:26] | All right, here’s the thing. | 好 事情是这样的 |
[23:27] | I waived attorney-client privilege. | 我放弃了律师与当事人保密特权 |
[23:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[23:30] | Everything I said I am proud of. | 我为我说的一切感到自豪 |
[23:33] | It’s either a joke or I stand by it. | 要么是个笑话 要么我支持它 |
[23:36] | Now go give them hell, gorgeous. | 现在让他们见鬼去吧 美人 |
[23:49] | Ms. Lockhart, hello. | 洛哈特女士 你好 |
[23:51] | Hello, Mr. Basehart. | 你好 贝斯哈特先生 |
[23:52] | We just have some questions | 我们要问你一些 |
[23:53] | about your client, Tully Nelson. | 关于你的客户塔利·纳尔逊的问题 |
[23:56] | He’s already waived his right to attorney-client privilege. | 他已经放弃了律师与当事人的保密特权 |
[23:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:00] | So you’re obliged to answer my questions, is that not so? | 所以你有义务回答我的问题 对吗 |
[24:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:06] | Did Mr. Nelson on two occasions mention | 纳尔逊先生是否在两个场合 |
[24:09] | wanting to assassinate President Trump? | 提过想刺杀特朗普总统 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:13] | He did? And did you not think it was important | 是吗 你难道不认为这事很重要 |
[24:16] | to report these threats to the authorities? | 需要把这种威胁言论报告给政府吗 |
[24:20] | – No. – Why is that? | -不觉得 -为什么 |
[24:22] | Well, for the same reason I didn’t report Johnny Depp | 就跟我不会报告约翰尼·德普 |
[24:25] | when he talked about assassinating the president | 在格拉斯顿堡的电影节上 |
[24:27] | during the, um, film festival in Glastonbury. | 说他要刺杀总统一样 |
[24:31] | It was a joke. | 那是个玩笑 |
[24:32] | And how did you know it was a joke? | 你怎么知道是开玩笑的 |
[24:34] | Because Johnny Depp said it was. | 因为约翰尼·德普说是的 |
[24:35] | No. Tully Nelson. | 不 塔利·纳尔逊 |
[24:37] | Oh, for the same reason. | 一样的原因 |
[24:39] | I asked Tully if he was joking and he said yes. | 我问塔利他是不是开玩笑 他说是的 |
[24:42] | Okay. That makes sense. | 好 这说得通 |
[24:46] | Let me play a tape for you, Ms. Lockhart. | 我给你放卷录音带 洛哈特女士 |
[24:49] | You up? | 你起床了 |
[24:51] | Actually, yes. | 是的 起了 |
[24:53] | Why the Beretta? | 为什么用贝瑞塔 |
[24:55] | Ah, you know guns? | 你懂枪 |
[24:58] | This is not a gun. It’s a pistol. | 这不是枪 是手枪 |
[25:00] | And I know it’s illegal | 我还知道把92S款的弹匣 |
[25:01] | to modify the Milsurp magazine for a 92S. | 改成军用弹匣是违法的 |
[25:05] | Where did you get that? | 你们从哪拿到的录音 |
[25:05] | That is a recording of you, | 这是你说话的录音 |
[25:06] | isn’t it, Ms. Lockhart? | 对吗 洛哈特女士 |
[25:07] | That is an illegal recording | 这是对律师和她当事人 |
[25:09] | of an attorney consulting with her client. | 讨论案情的非法录音 |
[25:12] | – In her bedroom? – Excuse me, | -在她的卧室 -打断一下 |
[25:13] | but the location of that recording is not relevant. | 这与录音的场合不相关 |
[25:15] | What is being discussed here, Ms. Lockhart, | 洛哈特女士 这里讨论的是 |
[25:17] | is a conspiracy to assassinate the president. | 合谋刺杀总统 |
[25:19] | That’s why we have a warrant. | 所以我们才有搜查证 |
[25:20] | It was a joke. | 那是开玩笑的 |
[25:22] | And you have no right to use that. | 你无权使用那段录音 |
[25:23] | If it was a joke, | 如果只是开玩笑的 |
[25:26] | then why this? | 那为什么会有这个 |
[25:27] | You are discussing a crime with your lawyer. | 你在和自己的律师讨论犯罪 |
[25:29] | No, no, no. I am discussing politics. | 不 不 我是在讨论政治 |
[25:31] | Violence is not politics. | 暴力不是政治 |
[25:34] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[25:37] | Isn’t that the sound of you removing bullets | 那难道不是你把子弹从纳尔逊先生的 |
[25:39] | from Mr. Nelson’s magazine? | 枪支弹匣里卸出来的声音吗 |
[25:43] | And if you truly thought he was joking, | 如果你真觉得他是开玩笑的 |
[25:44] | then why would you remove his bullets? | 那你为什么要卸掉他的子弹 |
[26:02] | – You taped us? – No, I… | -你录音了吗 -没有 我… |
[26:04] | You taped our conversation? | 你录下了我们的对话 |
[26:05] | No, I-I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[26:07] | They have us talking. | 他们有我们对话的录音 |
[26:08] | They have our conversation in my bedroom. | 他们有我们在我卧室说话的录音 |
[26:10] | No, it wasn’t me. | 不 不是我录的 |
[26:12] | You’ve been bugged. | 你被窃听了 |
[26:13] | Check your phone. | 检查你的手机 |
[26:14] | It’s your phone or your apartment, | 是你的手机或者你的公寓 |
[26:15] | but it wasn’t me. | 但不是我 |
[26:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:41] | Her name is Aubrey Klebahn. | 她叫奥布蕾·克雷巴恩 |
[26:44] | She attended Iowa Glidden-Ralston High School. | 她毕业于爱荷华格利登-罗尔斯顿高中 |
[26:47] | This is Basehart’s assistant. | 这是贝斯哈特的助理 |
[26:48] | She was working at Hooters in D.C. | 她曾在华盛顿的猫头鹰餐厅工作 |
[26:50] | when Basehart hired her. | 后来贝斯哈特雇佣了她 |
[26:52] | Yes. She was with him in the grand jury room. | 对 她跟他一起出现在大陪审团室 |
[26:54] | She worked with him for a year, then she tried to leave, | 她跟他在一起工作了一年 后来她想离开 |
[26:56] | but he gave her a raise and moved her to Chicago. | 但他给她加薪 把她调到了芝加哥 |
[26:59] | Is he married? | 他结婚了吗 |
[27:00] | Yes. Three kids. | 结了 有三个小孩 |
[27:02] | Basehart goes home on weekends. | 贝斯哈特周末回家 |
[27:04] | And where does Aubrey live? | 奥布蕾住在哪 |
[27:05] | In an apartment five blocks away from Basehart. | 住在离贝斯哈特五个街区远的一个公寓 |
[27:08] | Good, but we’ll need hard evidence. | 很好 但我们需要确凿的证据 |
[27:10] | I’m on it. | 我在弄了 |
[27:13] | So, I-is this the plan? | 这就是计划吗 |
[27:16] | Blackmailing him? | 敲诈他 |
[27:18] | Yes. Why? | 对 有问题吗 |
[27:19] | Well, it-it just seems a little sleazy. | 就是看起来有一点低级 |
[27:22] | They’re out to destroy us. | 他们要毁了我们 |
[27:24] | If ever there was a time for situational ethics, | 如果应用情景道德有最佳时间的话 |
[27:26] | it’s now. | 那就是现在 |
[27:29] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[27:30] | To buy a burner. | 买个一次性手机 |
[27:34] | Thank you, Mr. McVeigh. | 谢谢 麦克维先生 |
[27:35] | We just have a few more questions | 我们还有几个问题 |
[27:37] | and we’ll wrap up your background check. | 问完就能结束你的背景调查了 |
[27:39] | – There a problem? – No. | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[27:41] | When there’s more of us, that’s good news. | 我们的人更多时 就是好消息 |
[27:44] | You don’t have to talk to us individually. | 你不必跟我们分开谈 |
[27:47] | Has your wife ever made a contribution to an organization | 你妻子是否给一个旨在推翻美国政府 |
[27:50] | dedicated to the overthrow of the U.S. Government? | 的组织做过捐款 |
[27:55] | No. | 没有 |
[27:56] | Phew, that’s good to know. | 知道这点很好 |
[27:59] | Tell us about the gun you gave to your wife. | 跟我们说说你给你妻子的那把枪 |
[28:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:07] | We just want to get a fuller picture. | 我们只想了解得更全面一点 |
[28:08] | Was it a Smith & Wesson 6-4? | 是史密斯韦森64手枪吗 |
[28:17] | Mr. McVeigh? | 麦克维先生 |
[28:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:26] | It wasn’t illegal. | 那不是非法枪支 |
[28:27] | That’s not our question. | 我们问的不是那个 |
[28:30] | I have no more answers for you. | 我没有其他可以回答你们的 |
[28:32] | Sit back down, sir. | 坐回去 先生 |
[28:33] | No. You want to give me a job, give it to me. | 不 你想给我工作就给我 |
[28:35] | You want to find out about my wife, ask her. | 你想问我妻子的事 去问她 |
[28:40] | Your wife is about to be indicted. | 你妻子就要被起诉了 |
[28:49] | I don’t like to swear, | 我不喜欢骂脏话 |
[28:50] | so, understand, this is purely for emphasis. | 所以你听好了 这纯粹是以示强调 |
[28:55] | Get the fuck out of our house. | 给我他妈的滚出我们家 |
[28:59] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是说真的 |
[29:00] | Get the fuck out of our house. | 滚出我们家 |
[29:20] | I think we should talk. | 我想我们该谈谈 |
[29:23] | I agree. Where are you? | 我同意 你在哪 |
[29:25] | I’m at the apartment. | 我在公寓 |
[29:25] | – I’m coming to you. – No. | -我来找你 -不 |
[29:27] | Wait there. I’m coming to you. | 在那等着 我来找你 |
[29:29] | All right, see you then. | 好 待会见 |
[29:40] | President Trump, first of all, | 特朗普总统 首先问候一下 |
[29:42] | how are you this morning? | 你今天早上好吗 |
[29:43] | See, we’re told to | 看到了吗 我们被要求 |
[29:45] | address President Trump as often as possible. | 尽可能多的问候特朗普总统 |
[29:46] | He watches every day. | 他每天都看 |
[29:48] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[29:49] | if you’re watching us right now… | 如果你现在正在看我们… |
[29:50] | First of all, you’re looking really good, sir. | 首先 你看上去真的很棒 先生 |
[29:53] | And I’m not just talking about your border strategy. | 我指的不仅是你的边境策略 |
[29:56] | – Oh, yeah, she’s a real nympho. – Yeah? | -她是个十足的花痴 -是吗 |
[29:57] | They’re trying to outvote you, Howard. – It’s a… | 他们想用多数票胜过你 霍华德 -是… |
[29:59] | It’s Neil. | 我叫尼尔 |
[30:00] | Neil. Neil. | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[30:01] | It’s a trick. | 这是骗局 |
[30:03] | But I like the billboard idea and the singing. | 但我喜欢广告牌和唱歌的想法 |
[30:05] | *Uh-oh, you’re gonna get sued.* | *糟糕 你要被起诉了* |
[30:06] | Look, we vote together on this buyback thing, | 我们一起给回购枪支投票 |
[30:09] | we can be out of here in time for the 8:00 curtain. | 我们就能离开这 赶得上看八点的剧 |
[30:11] | – Adrian. – Thanks. | -阿德里安 -谢谢 |
[30:14] | – Uh, excuse me. – Good timing. | -打断一下 -来得正好 |
[30:16] | I think we’ve reached a consensus. | 我想我们达成一致了 |
[30:18] | Neil’s voting with us. | 尼尔跟我们投 |
[30:20] | Great, but Rahm thinks you made a good point. | 太好了 但拉姆认为你们说得很对 |
[30:23] | We need another smart voice on the committee, | 委员会还需要一个理智的声音 |
[30:25] | and particularly a woman, so… | 尤其是女人的 所以… |
[30:28] | Keira. | 基拉 |
[30:32] | She’s NRA, Warren. | 她是步枪协会的 华伦 |
[30:34] | Yes, but she’s smart. | 没错 但她人聪明 |
[30:37] | Keira, this is Adrian. | 基拉 这位是阿德里安 |
[30:39] | Mr. Boseman, how are you? | 博斯曼先生 你好 |
[30:41] | I heard about your terrible time. | 你的遭遇我听说了 |
[30:42] | I’m glad I can help. | 很高兴能帮得上忙 |
[30:48] | Is this Lucca’s room? | 这里是卢卡的产房吗 |
[30:49] | It is. | 是的 |
[30:50] | I’m Francesca. | 我是弗朗西斯卡 |
[30:53] | It is so good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:57] | I was just wondering whether your family | 我刚还在想 |
[31:00] | is from Tanzania or Nigeria. | 你们家是坦桑尼亚还是尼日利亚的 |
[31:03] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:04] | Well, I think we’re gonna become fast friends. | 我们一定会很快成为好朋友 |
[31:09] | I just got back from a luxury safari in Tanzania. | 我刚从坦桑尼亚奢华游猎回来 |
[31:12] | The nicest people. | 那里的人超好 |
[31:16] | Here she is! | 她来了 |
[31:17] | – Safe and sound. – Hi. | -安全抵达 -你们好 |
[31:19] | Dr. Harper called from Mendocino. | 哈勃医生从曼多西诺打电话给我 |
[31:21] | He asked me to step in. | 让我接手 |
[31:23] | I’m Dr. Coulson. | 我是寇尔森医生 |
[31:25] | Oh. You’re not Lucca’s mom? | 你不是卢卡的母亲吗 |
[31:26] | No, that’s me. | 不 我才是 |
[31:29] | I don’t think I understand. | 我这就不懂了 |
[31:31] | Put her out of her misery, Mom. | 告诉她吧 妈 看她苦恼的 |
[31:32] | Danny, we have someone who needs visual evidence. | 丹尼 需要眼见为证 |
[31:36] | Hi. Danny Quinn. | 你好 我是丹尼·奎恩 |
[31:39] | Of course. | 原来 |
[31:41] | Well, now I see the resemblance. | 看出相似之处了 |
[31:44] | I mean, not that there needed to be a resemblance. | 不过不是说非得有相似之处 |
[31:47] | So if I could interrupt. We need fewer people in here. | 容我打断下 这里人有点多 |
[31:51] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[31:52] | – Me, too. – No, no, no, no, no, please. | -我也走了 -别走 拜托 |
[31:55] | We have to go to work anyway. | 我们也得去工作了 |
[31:57] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:59] | Okay. All right, here we go, everybody. | 来吧 大家一起 |
[32:01] | One, two, three, motherfucker! | 一 二 三 他妈的 |
[32:03] | Cocksucker! | 混蛋 |
[32:05] | It’s what they do in Australia, and I don’t like Australians. | 澳大利亚就这么做 我不喜欢澳大利亚人 |
[32:08] | It’s a buyback program! They have them everywhere. | 就是个回购计划 多常见啊 |
[32:11] | Have you even been to Australia? They all hate Trump. | 你去过澳大利亚吗 他们都不喜欢特朗普 |
[32:14] | – What?! – They… | -什么 -他们… |
[32:14] | And ever since their buyback program, | 自从他们实行回购计划 |
[32:16] | there have been twice as many shooting deaths in Australia. | 澳大利亚枪击命案增加了一倍 |
[32:20] | – What? – Can I calm things down by saying something here? | -什么 -我能说句话缓和下气氛吗 |
[32:22] | Please. | 请讲 |
[32:23] | I share Adrian’s concern for these copycat murders. | 我跟阿德里安一样担心模仿者的出现 |
[32:26] | He’s a good man. He has skin in the game. | 他是个好人 他亲身经历过 |
[32:29] | But this isn’t just about guns. | 但这不只是枪的问题 |
[32:30] | One lawyer was killed in a hit-and-run, | 一个律师死于肇事逃逸 |
[32:32] | another was supposedly hung… | 另一个据说是被吊死… |
[32:33] | – Majority were shot. – If I may finish. | -大部分是枪击 -请让我说完 |
[32:36] | We need to help lawyers defend themselves. | 我们要帮律师自卫 |
[32:39] | That’s the bottom line. | 这是底线 |
[32:40] | Now I liked your ad campaign, especially the jingle. | 我喜欢你的广告 尤其是那句广告词 |
[32:45] | But if we want to make a difference, | 但如果我们想有所作为 |
[32:47] | we need to spend this money to arm and train lawyers. | 就需要把钱花在武装训练律师上 |
[32:51] | Oh, my God. Every time, it’s more guns. | 老天 每次都这样 答案是多买几把枪 |
[32:53] | – More guns. – No. | -多买几把 -不 |
[32:54] | The answer is training and arming lawyers. | 答案是训练并武装律师 |
[32:56] | This isn’t about guns. This is about self-protection. | 重点不是枪 而是自卫 |
[32:59] | Which is ten more million dollars spent on guns. | 意味着花一千万去买枪支 |
[33:03] | I’d love to show you gentlemen what I mean. | 我想给大家看一下效果 |
[33:05] | We trained a few people last month. | 我们上个月训练了几个人 |
[33:12] | Now these are CZ Scorpions, | 这些是蝎式冲锋枪 |
[33:15] | much more firepower than lawyers would probably need. | 比律师需要的火力更大些 |
[33:19] | – Are those the instructors? – Yes. | -那些是教练吗 -是的 |
[33:21] | It was a very hot day, so they had to make do. | 那天超热 就应变了一下 |
[33:24] | – Justifiable. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -无可厚非 -没错 |
[33:25] | I also want to show you this briefcase, | 再给你们看下这个公文包 |
[33:28] | which opens to offer a bulletproof shield. | 打开后就是防弹盾 |
[33:33] | – Whoa, that is so clever. – Now just think of | -好聪明 -想象一下 |
[33:35] | every lawyer with one of these. | 每位律师配备一个盾牌 |
[33:37] | And this is a Heckler & Koch MP5K… | 这是黑克勒&科赫MP5K冲锋枪 |
[33:41] | …all reasonably priced. I’ll check the chamber. | 价格公道 我看看弹匣 |
[33:46] | Unloaded. | 没装弹药 |
[33:48] | There you go. | 给 |
[33:51] | Yeah, take it. | 拿着吧 |
[33:53] | We’re fucked. | 咱们完了 |
[33:59] | I think we… | 我觉得咱们… |
[34:01] | Shh. Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[34:21] | I think I’m being bugged. | 我可能被监听了 |
[35:28] | Kurt. | 库尔特 |
[35:32] | They may ask you about someone named Tully. | 他们可能会问你塔利这个人 |
[35:39] | – I need to tell you… – No. | -我得告诉你… -不用说 |
[35:47] | – Actually, I do… – No, you don’t. | -真的 我得告诉你… -不 不需要 |
[35:54] | We’re starting over. | 我们重新开始 |
[36:02] | Epidural. | 无痛分娩 |
[36:04] | Epidural. Epidural. | 无痛分娩 无痛分娩 |
[36:08] | Those are pretty words. | 这些词真好听 |
[36:10] | One word, love. Epidural. | 一个词 宝贝 无痛分娩 |
[36:13] | One word. | 一个词 |
[36:15] | Are you and Mom | 你和妈妈 |
[36:17] | intentionally not fighting ’cause of me? | 没有争吵是故意做给我看的吗 |
[36:20] | No, we don’t, we don’t fight anymore. | 不是 我们不吵了 |
[36:23] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[36:25] | So, I hear that you helped your brother. | 我听说你帮了弟弟 |
[36:29] | That was a bad segue. | 他还是和以前一样会惹事 |
[36:33] | What are those two scheming about? | 那两位在谋划什么呢 |
[36:38] | So your son knocked my daughter up? | 是你儿子搞大了我女儿的肚子 |
[36:40] | Well, that’s just the way it happened. | 事情顺其自然就发生了 |
[36:42] | Your daughter was just sitting there with a little parasol. | 你女儿坐在小洋伞下妩媚极了 |
[36:45] | Oh, they’re not getting married? | 他俩不打算结婚吗 |
[36:47] | I know. | 就说嘛 |
[36:48] | – No, that was a question. – Right. | -不 我是在问你 -哦 |
[36:49] | They are not getting married, but it’s fine | 他们不打算结婚 但没关系 |
[36:52] | because it’s a different time. | 因为时代不同了 |
[36:54] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[36:55] | Why is what? I don’t understand the question | 什么为什么 我不明白你的问题 |
[36:57] | because they don’t need to get married. | 因为他们不需要结婚 |
[36:58] | – Why not? – You know what? | -为什么不呢 -跟你说 |
[36:59] | I think you are gunning for a fight here, | 我觉得你是在挑衅 |
[37:01] | and I am not sure I understand why. | 我不确定什么原因 |
[37:03] | – Because when I arrived… – What? Yes. | -因为我刚来时 -什么 你说 |
[37:05] | …you asked me what I thought of the movie Black Panther… | 你问我《黑豹》这部电影怎么样 |
[37:08] | Oh, that was a good movie. | 那片子很好看 |
[37:08] | – No, that is… -…which I haven’t seen. | -这简直… -我没看过 |
[37:10] | – Have you seen Get Out? – You sang to me | -你看过《逃出绝命镇》吗 -你还给我唱 |
[37:12] | – You should. – a tribal Tanzanian song. | -应该看看 -坦桑尼亚部落歌曲 |
[37:15] | – You’re welcome. I’m a linguist. – And your son, | -不用谢 我是语言学家 -而你儿子 |
[37:17] | – who did get my daughter pregnant… – Yes. Mm-hmm. | -搞大我女儿的肚子 -没错 |
[37:20] | …isn’t here to see his son’s birth, so that’s probably why. | 竟不来见证他儿子的诞生 这大概就是原因 |
[37:22] | – Oh, well, your daughter, okay… – Yes. | -你女儿… -怎么 |
[37:24] | …is two weeks early, and my son is racing here right now. | 比预产期早了两周 我儿子正拼了命赶过来 |
[37:27] | Yes, and you should have some empathy and some compassion | 是 你也应该为我女儿表现出 |
[37:29] | – for my daughter. – You know what? | -一点同情心 -我跟你说 |
[37:30] | – Let’s just let our hair down. – Okay, fine, that’s just fine. | -我们直接打一架 -行 没问题 |
[37:32] | Go ahead, bitch, go ahead. | 来吧 你丫的 |
[37:33] | What do you want to know? | 你想打听什么 |
[37:36] | Thanks for coming back, Ms. Lockhart. | 感谢你能回来 洛哈特女士 |
[37:39] | No problem. Fire away. | 没问题 尽管开火 |
[37:41] | Appropriate words. | 说得真恰当 |
[37:43] | Do you have a Smith & Wesson model 6-4? | 你是否有一把史密斯韦森64手枪 |
[37:47] | I do, or rather, I did. | 有 或者更恰当些 曾持有 |
[37:50] | Good, so… | 好 那么.. |
[37:52] | You did? Where is it now? | 曾持有 手枪现在在哪 |
[37:53] | One of the partners at my firm was shot. | 我的一个律所合伙人被枪击受伤 |
[37:56] | A few days later, I took | 几天后 |
[37:58] | my Smith & Wesson to the police to have it melted down. | 我把史密斯韦森64手枪拿去警局焚毁了 |
[38:05] | Don’t you want to know why? | 你不想知道为什么吗 |
[38:08] | I wanted nothing more to do with guns. | 我不想再跟枪支扯上关系 |
[38:10] | I saw what one did to my partner… | 我看到枪支对我合伙人造成的伤害 |
[38:12] | Recently, did the Democratic Committee | 民主党委员会近期是否 |
[38:13] | hire you as their law firm? | 雇了你们律所 |
[38:16] | Attorney-client privilege prevents me | 受律师与当事人保密特权约束 |
[38:18] | from answering that question. | 我无法回答此问题 |
[38:19] | Did the DNC decide against hiring your firm | 民主党委员会决定不雇你们 |
[38:22] | because of something you said? | 是否与你说过的话有关 |
[38:26] | Attorney-client privilege | 受律师与当事人保密特权约束 |
[38:28] | prevents me from answering your ridiculous question. | 我无法回答你那可笑的问题 |
[38:31] | In meetings with the DNC, | 与民主党委员会开会时 |
[38:32] | did you argue for violently overthrowing the government? | 你是否曾支持暴力推翻政府 |
[38:37] | I have never argued | 我从未支持过 |
[38:39] | for the violent overthrow of my government. | 暴力推翻我们的政府 |
[38:41] | I’m just done | 我就是受够了 |
[38:42] | with being the adult in the room. | 在屋子里当大人 |
[38:44] | Okay, then take to the streets. | 好 那上街游行去 |
[38:46] | Man the barricades. Because if that’s what you really think, | 筑起人墙 因为如果你真这么想的话 |
[38:50] | you’ve given up on law. | 你就放弃了法律 |
[38:52] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[38:53] | I have a Smith & Wesson 6-4 in my desk, | 我抽屉里有一把史密斯韦森64手枪 |
[38:55] | and I’m this close to taking to the streets. | 我差这么一点儿就带它上街了 |
[38:59] | Is that your voice, ma’am? | 这声音是你吗 女士 |
[39:05] | I would like to consult with my lawyer. | 我想咨询一下我的律师 |
[39:09] | I was worried about that. | 我担心过这个 |
[39:11] | But, you know. | 但是 你知道的 |
[39:12] | Uh, yeah, I know what you’re saying, | 是 我知道你说的 |
[39:14] | but don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of that. | 但别担心 我会处理好的 |
[39:17] | Ruth. | 鲁斯 |
[39:21] | Uh, I need a minute. We’ll talk in the car. | 等我一会儿 我们在车上谈 |
[39:23] | Give me a minute. | 等我一分钟 |
[39:25] | – Can I talk to you? – What’s wrong? | -我能和你谈谈吗 -怎么了 |
[39:28] | I think you may have a mole. | 你的人里可能有间谍 |
[39:30] | Somebody has been leaking the audiotape | 有人把我们弹劾案讨论的 |
[39:32] | of our impeachment pitch to a prosecutor. | 录音带泄露给了一位检察官 |
[39:36] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:37] | Diane Lockhart was just dragged in front of a grand jury, | 戴安·洛哈特刚被拽到大陪审团前 |
[39:39] | and they played the tape to her. | 他们当着她的面播放了录音 |
[39:43] | Okay, I’m gonna tell you something | 好吧 我要跟你说件事 |
[39:44] | that’s gonna make you angry for a second, | 你可能会一时之间很生气 |
[39:46] | but I want you to remember: keep your eye on the goal. | 但我想让你记住 永远盯着目标 |
[39:49] | – What goal? – November. | -什么目标 -十一月 |
[39:51] | Taking back the House and the Senate. | 夺回参众两院 |
[39:54] | Ruth, what’s-what’s gonna make me mad? | 鲁斯 什么事会让我生气 |
[39:58] | I gave the tape to the prosecutor. | 把录音带给检察官的人是我 |
[40:01] | You gave the audiotape to the prosecutor? | 是你把录音带给了检察官 |
[40:03] | Your partner was making | 你的合伙人当时 |
[40:04] | some unsavory statements about assassination | 对暗杀做出的言论令人讨厌 |
[40:06] | that were going to embarrass us. | 会让我们陷入尴尬的境地 |
[40:07] | So you gave them an even worse tape? | 所以你倒踩一脚把录音带给他们了 |
[40:09] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[40:11] | We needed to show that we won’t stand for that kind of talk. | 我们必须表明 我们不支持这种言论 |
[40:13] | She was conspiring with a client | 她在和一位客户密谋 |
[40:15] | to hide an assassination attempt. | 隐藏一起暗杀行动 |
[40:16] | – He was joking. – Oh, yeah, | -他在开玩笑 -是啊 |
[40:18] | and how will that go over with the press? | 那到时候爆出新闻了我们该怎么回应 |
[40:19] | Seriously? Joking? | 认真的吗 说他在开玩笑 |
[40:21] | Instead, the Democratic Party looks heroic. | 现在这样 民主党就会很伟大 |
[40:23] | We heard dangerous talk from a lawyer, | 我们听到了一位律师的危险言论 |
[40:25] | cut off all of our contact, | 便立即掐断了我们之间的联系 |
[40:27] | and turned over everything we knew to a prosecutor. | 并把我们所知道的悉数交给检察官 |
[40:30] | You fucked her. | 你害惨了她 |
[40:31] | No, we acted responsibly. She fucked herself. | 不 我们是尽责 她自己害惨了自己 |
[40:35] | I’m sorry for your friend, Liz, | 我为你的朋友感到抱歉 莉兹 |
[40:37] | but I want to win. | 但我想赢 |
[40:40] | The Democrats need to stop being such pussies. | 民主党不能再这样软弱无力下去了 |
[40:45] | We have to win. | 我们必须赢 |
[40:50] | Get the door. | 关门 |
[40:57] | Hey, hi, hello. Hi, hi, hi. | 你好 嗨… |
[41:00] | Uh, Lucca Quinn’s room? Thank… | 卢卡·奎恩在哪间房 谢… |
[41:03] | Where is the epidural?! | 说好的无痛分娩呢 |
[41:04] | We need you to push. That’s why we curb the effect. | 你需要用力 所以我们抑制了效果 |
[41:06] | You-you-you motherfucker! | 你…妈的 |
[41:09] | You bring, you bring the drugs back! | 你…把麻醉药拿回来 |
[41:11] | You cocksucking asshole! | 你个混蛋 |
[41:14] | – Ma! – Colin, there you are. | -妈 -科林 你来了 |
[41:17] | How are you, dear? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[41:18] | – Lucca’s family’s religious. Did you know that? – What? | -卢卡的家人信教 你知道吗 -什么 |
[41:21] | Okay, stop, Ma. | 好了 别这样 妈 |
[41:22] | I think he’s the father. Lucca, hey. | -我想这位是爸爸了 -卢卡 |
[41:23] | Colin, they curb the epidural. | 科林 他们抑制了麻醉药效 |
[41:25] | – Can you believe that? They don’t tell you that… – What? | -你敢信吗 早教课和书上 -什么 |
[41:27] | – …in any motherfucking class or book! – It’s all right. | -他妈的从来没说过这事儿 -没关系的 |
[41:29] | What does it matter if the baby is baptized? | 孩子受洗礼又会怎样呢 |
[41:32] | If you don’t believe in God, | 如果你不信教的话 |
[41:34] | then what harm can it do? | 能有什么坏处 |
[41:36] | Because it’s stupid! | 因为这件事很蠢 |
[41:38] | Oh, as opposed to dressing him in an Ankara Dashiki, | 那给他穿非洲大喜吉装 |
[41:40] | and playing The Lion King. | 再播放《狮子王》就不蠢了 |
[41:42] | – That is culturally appropriate. – Hey, hey, hey, Mom! | -这样才有文化契合性 -嘿 妈 |
[41:44] | All right, hey, stop! Everybody out. | 好了 别吵了 所有人都出去 |
[41:47] | Please, out. Ma, out. | 请出去等 妈 你也出去 |
[41:50] | You… | 你… |
[41:50] | Hi. Colin. It’s nice to finally meet you. | 我是科林 很高兴最终见到你了 |
[41:52] | You have to leave now. Thank you. | 你现在就出去 谢谢 |
[41:54] | They want an evangelical baptism. | 他们想要举行福音派的洗礼 |
[41:56] | Mom, that is just not true. | 妈 这不是真的 |
[41:58] | What do you mean that’s not true? | 谁说不是真的 |
[42:00] | Yes, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[42:01] | – You’re not even religious. – How do you know? | -你都不信教 -你怎么知道 |
[42:03] | Can we focus here? | 我们能集中精力先生娃吗 |
[42:04] | “Can we focus?” | “集中精力” |
[42:06] | – Let’s get ’em out of here. – You’re rude, too! | -我们把他们赶出去吧 -你也太无礼了 |
[42:14] | Maybe we aren’t gonna hear anything tonight. | 也许今晚我们什么消息也等不到 |
[42:17] | How many hours of labor so far? | 生了几个小时了 |
[42:18] | – 14. – Ai-yi-yi. | -14个小时 -哎呦喂 |
[42:23] | God, we are a depressed bunch. | 天啊 我们真是郁闷沮丧四人组 |
[42:27] | Maybe we should start drinking now. | 也许我们该小酌一下 |
[42:31] | Oh, here we go. | 来消息了 |
[42:32] | Some good news. | 好消息 |
[42:34] | – Lucca? – No. | -卢卡的 -不是 |
[42:35] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[42:37] | We were looking into Basehart and his assistant, Aubrey. | 我们调查了贝斯哈特和他的助手奥布蕾 |
[42:40] | – The affair? – Yeah. | -婚外情 -是的 |
[42:42] | We talked to Aubrey’s roommate. | 我们问了问奥布雷的室友 |
[42:43] | Basehart didn’t move her to Chicago to carry on an affair. | 贝斯哈特让她搬到芝加哥不是为了和她出轨 |
[42:46] | He moved her to Chicago… | 他让她搬到芝加哥… |
[42:49] | to break up one. | 是为了帮她分手 |
[42:51] | Apparently, the rumor was Trump was sleeping with her. | 显然 谣言是特朗普和她有一腿 |
[42:53] | – You know what? – Oh, God. | -你知道吗 -天啊 |
[42:56] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[42:57] | Basehart was being a good guy, | 贝斯哈特是个好人 |
[42:58] | getting her out of D.C. And away from the White House. | 他帮她离开特区 离开白宫 |
[43:01] | Damn, I don’t know what’s worse– | 该死 我不知道哪件事更糟 |
[43:03] | having nothing to use against him now, | 是没什么可以用来对付他 |
[43:05] | or realizing he’s a good guy. | 还是意识到他是个好人 |
[43:07] | Okay, I’m cracking one open. | 好了 我要开酒了 |
[43:09] | I think we need it. | 我觉得我们需要它 |
[43:20] | Want me to get it? | 要我接电话吗 |
[43:21] | I… | 我… |
[43:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[43:26] | Uh, Mr. Boseman, hi. Colin Morrello. | 博斯曼先生 你好 我是科林·莫雷洛 |
[43:28] | Uh, Lucca wanted me to call you | 卢卡让我打给你 |
[43:30] | and tell you that… we have a son. | 告诉你…我们生了个儿子 |
[43:35] | That is so good to hear, Colin. | 太好了 科林 |
[43:37] | – Hey, hey, we’re all here waiting. – Yeah. | -我们都在这等消息 -太好了 |
[43:40] | Well, you guys can go to sleep now. | 你们现在可以回去睡觉了 |
[43:43] | Joseph Quinn-Morrello was born at 1:15 a.m. | 约瑟夫·奎恩-莫雷洛生于凌晨1点15分 |
[43:46] | Six pounds, five ounces. | 体重5.7斤 |
[43:49] | Looks like a cross between Don King and Karl Marx. | 看起来像唐·金和卡尔·马克思两人生的孩子 |
[43:54] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[43:56] | Congratulations, Colin. | 祝贺你 科林 |
[43:58] | All right, good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[43:59] | Yeah. Finally. | 总算有个好消息 |
[44:04] | To Joseph Quinn-Morello, | 庆祝约瑟夫·奎恩-莫雷洛的出生 |
[44:07] | born six pounds, five ounces. | 体重5.7斤 |
[44:12] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[44:13] | May he make a change for a better world. | 希望他能改变世界 让世界变得更美好 |
[44:16] | God knows we need it. | 我们太需要改变了 |
[44:17] | Hear, hear. | 说得是 |
[44:22] | Good thing nobody showed up to our party. | 好事情是没人来扰乱我们的派对 |
[44:23] | We’ve got 20 cases of these. | 我们还有20箱酒要喝呢 |
[44:25] | All right, let’s get to it. Come on. | 好 继续喝 来 |
[44:28] | He’s beautiful. | 他真好看 |
[44:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:34] | Our parents are crazy. | 我们的父母都疯了 |
[44:37] | No, your mom is crazy. | 不 是你妈疯了 |
[44:41] | Well, your mom gives her a run for the money. | 你妈和我妈不相上下 |
[44:53] | I don’t think I’ll like D.C. | 我觉得我不会喜欢特区 |
[45:01] | Give it a year and I bet you will. | 一年后我保证你会爱上那里 |
[45:17] | We should go home. | 我们该回家了 |
[45:23] | You know, a year ago… | 一年前… |
[45:27] | we were looking out at a blacked-out Chicago, | 我们面对的是漆黑一片的芝加哥 |
[45:30] | and I was depressed, and you said to me | 当时我很低落 而你告诉我 |
[45:34] | that the only constant that we have is the law. | 握在我们手中唯一不变的是法律 |
[45:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:41] | We’re not a country of men and women, | 我们的国家不是男人和女人的国家 |
[45:43] | we’re a country of laws. | 而是一个法律的国度 |
[45:47] | Do you still believe that? | 你还信你说的话吗 |
[45:53] | Yes. | 信 |
[45:55] | That took you a while. | 这回答有点慢呢 |
[46:00] | It’s been a very odd year, Diane. | 这一年够奇怪的 戴安 |
[46:06] | Yesterday, I read that an undocumented | 昨天 我读到有一个非法入境的孕妇 |
[46:10] | pregnant woman was sent back to the country | 被遣返回去了 |
[46:13] | where she was born. | 回到了她的出生国 |
[46:16] | There were death threats against her there, | 那里有针对她的死亡威胁 |
[46:20] | and within six months, she was murdered. | 不到六个月 她就遇害了 |
[46:25] | It was the law to deport her, but… | 遣返她是依法办事 但是… |
[46:28] | I mean, it wasn’t… | 这不… |
[46:30] | – Just. – Exactly. | -公平 -是的 |
[46:32] | What does it matter if we’re a country of laws | 如果我们是法治国家 可法律却不公正 |
[46:35] | if the laws aren’t just? | 那又有什么意义 |
[46:38] | So, what option do we have? | 我们有什么办法 |
[46:39] | Placing justice above the law. | 把正义凌驾于法律之上 |
[46:42] | Doesn’t justice define the law? | 难道不是正义定义法律吗 |
[46:44] | Conscience does. | 是良知定义的 |
[46:46] | – It-it has to. – So, then, | -必须是这样的 -那么 |
[46:49] | it’s okay to break the law? | 犯法没什么关系 |
[46:55] | If it offends your conscience… | 如果违背了你的良知… |
[46:58] | yeah. | 没关系 |
[47:02] | I think I know what I need to do. | 我想我知道需要做什么了 |
[47:05] | What? | 什么 |
[47:07] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
[47:12] | Ted Willoughby is on your committee. | 泰德·威洛比是你们委员会的 |
[47:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:17] | Can you give him a scoop? | 你能给他吹吹风吗 |
[47:22] | Four to two, the motion passes. | 四比二 动议通过 |
[47:25] | The “Help Lawyers Defend Themselves” Act. | 《帮助律师保护自己法案》 |
[47:27] | Hey, good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[47:29] | Well done. | 太好了 |
[47:30] | Who will write the proposal? | 谁来写提案 |
[47:33] | I’d love to, but I have school. | 我倒是愿意 但是我学校还有事 |
[47:35] | – Court for me… – You know, I have to head to the gym, so… | -我要开庭… -我得去健身房… |
[47:37] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 那我来 |
[47:40] | – Great. – Hey, great. | -太好了 -真好 |
[47:41] | Thanks. All right. | 谢谢 |
[47:47] | Seriously, you want to? | 说真的 你真想写 |
[47:50] | Here’s the thing about that group. | 这群人有个特点 |
[47:52] | Nobody took minutes. | 没人做会议纪要 |
[47:55] | Nobody will read the proposal. | 没人会阅读提案 |
[47:58] | You can’t. Can you? | 你不能那么做的吧 |
[48:01] | Sure I can. | 当然可以 |
[48:03] | No, no, this is not a Hannity situation. | 不 这跟汉尼提的情况不同 |
[48:03] | 汉尼提和特朗普的律师均为科恩 汉尼提也是特朗普的忠实支持者 | |
[48:06] | Michael Cohen is not my attorney. | 迈克尔·科恩不是我的律师 |
[48:08] | He’s… he’s-he’s more of a role model. | 他更像是我的偶像 |
[48:13] | Hey, Ted. | 泰德 |
[48:15] | Oh, hey, man. | 哥们 |
[48:18] | I gotta say, I think it’s real bullshit | 我得说我认为他们咬定 |
[48:20] | the way they’re going after Trump | 特朗普和猫头鹰餐厅服务生 |
[48:21] | for this relationship with this Hooters waitress. | 两人之间关系的招数太烂了 |
[48:24] | I know. Ex-Hooters. | 我知道 前猫头鹰餐厅服务生 |
[48:26] | And it never even happened. | 而且这事子虚乌有 |
[48:27] | And I have evidence that it never really happened. | 我有证据证明这事并没有发生过 |
[48:38] | Ooh, they just push you out the door, don’t they? | 他们这就赶你出院了 |
[48:40] | I’d rather be at home anyway, Mom. | 反正我也宁愿在家待着 妈 |
[48:49] | So, Colin, huh? | 科林啊 |
[48:53] | Well, that sounds critical. | 听着有怨言 |
[48:55] | No, he just seems a little more white bread | 不 他就是看着比你以往交往过的人 |
[48:57] | than your usual guys. | 更像白面包 |
[48:58] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[49:00] | Who wasn’t here when you were in labor. | 你生孩子的时候谁没在这来着 |
[49:02] | Mom, why are you poisoning this? | 妈 你怎么总要添堵 |
[49:03] | Oh, look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[49:12] | Oh, beautiful. | 真好看 |
[49:18] | I’m going to give you some advice, Lucca. | 我要给你点建议 卢卡 |
[49:20] | Oh, this’ll be fun. | 可真有趣 |
[49:22] | It’s the garage door test. | 就是车库门测试 |
[49:24] | – The garage… – Yes. | -车库… -对 |
[49:26] | My mom gave it to me, and I’m going to give it to you. | 我妈教我的 我要再教给你 |
[49:30] | Now, if you want to know if a relationship is working, | 如果你想知道一段关系能否长久 |
[49:35] | when you drive home from work and you open the garage door, | 当你下班开车回家 打开车库门 |
[49:39] | are you happy when you see his car parked there, | 你看到他的车停在那是会开心 |
[49:42] | or are you disappointed? | 还是会失落 |
[49:45] | – I live in an apartment. – Don’t be contentious. | -我住公寓 -别抬杠 |
[49:49] | If you see his car parked on the street, are you happy or sad? | 你看见他的车停在街上 你会开心还是难过 |
[49:53] | Do you want to come home and be alone or be with him? | 你想回家一个人待着 还是跟他一起 |
[49:57] | Mama, I don’t like coming home and seeing anybody there, ever. | 妈 我从来都不喜欢回家看到任何人 |
[50:02] | Well, then there’s your answer. | 那就是你的答案了 |
[50:03] | What? | 什么 |
[50:05] | That I should be alone for the rest of my life? | 我的余生会孤独终老吗 |
[50:08] | No. Wait until you’re happy to see someone’s car. | 不 等到你看到某人的车会开心的时候 |
[50:16] | That is such Southern Californian advice. | 这真是南加州式的建议 |
[50:20] | But it’s not wrong. | 但没有错 |
[50:23] | Are you and dad getting divorced? | 你和我爸要离婚吗 |
[50:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:47] | How you feeling? You all right? | 感觉怎么样 没事吧 |
[50:49] | Yeah. I’m just tired. | 没事 就是累 |
[50:54] | Something my mom said. | 我妈说的一些话 |
[50:56] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[51:10] | Maia and Marissa called. | 玛娅和梅丽莎来电话了 |
[51:11] | Said they wanted to stop by the apartment, | 她们说想到你公寓 |
[51:13] | see the baby. | 看看孩子 |
[51:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[51:28] | I can try to get rid of them fast. | 我可以试着快点甩掉她们 |
[51:30] | No. | 不 |
[51:31] | I want them here. | 我想让她们来 |
[51:34] | I just realized I want them here. | 我刚意识到我想让她们来 |
[51:38] | Hi. I know we’re not supposed to bother you, | 我知道我们不该打扰你们 |
[51:40] | but we couldn’t stay away. | 但是实在忍不住 |
[51:42] | I promise we’ll go really fast. | 我保证马上就走 |
[51:44] | We just wanted to take a peek at him. | 我们就想看他一眼 |
[51:47] | You’re a dad. | 你当爸爸了 |
[51:49] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[51:53] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[51:54] | – Look how special. – He’s so cute. | -多特别 -他好可爱 |
[51:57] | What I don’t like is how mainstream media | 我不喜欢的是 主流媒体 |
[51:59] | keeps pushing these fake affair stories. | 一直推送这些假的花边新闻 |
[52:01] | – Oh, my gosh. Isn’t it awful? – Liz! | -天啊 太糟糕了 -莉兹 |
[52:03] | Like this new one about President Trump | 比如这篇关于特朗普总统 |
[52:05] | and an ex-Hooters waitress. | 和前猫头鹰餐厅服务生的报道 |
[52:06] | Funny thing is I was just leaked a photo of this waitress | 有趣的是 有人透露给我一张照片 |
[52:11] | with what some people consider | 上面是这个服务生和 |
[52:13] | her true lover. | 她的真爱 |
[52:14] | – What? – Yup. | -什么 -没错 |
[52:15] | This is Patrick Basehart, a prosecutor in Chicago. | 这是帕特里克·贝斯哈特 芝加哥的检察官 |
[52:20] | He even transported her to be with him. | 他甚至为了跟她在一起而调走了她 |
[52:23] | Look, I don’t want to tell the president what to do, | 我不想告诉总统该做什么 |
[52:25] | but if I were him, I’d fire this prosecutor. | 但如果我是他 我会开了这个检察官的 |
[52:27] | I know it’s not a good idea to judge | 我知道在掌握确凿证据之前 |
[52:29] | before we get all the facts, but it’s kind of disgusting… | 去评判并不好 但这有点恶心人了 |
[52:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[52:33] | I think he’s going to fire the prosecutor. | 我认为他会开了这个检察官 |
[52:36] | Upsetting is the word that I’ve always used. | 心烦意乱这个词我经常用 |
[52:39] | Why isn’t he stepping forward? | 为什么他不采取进一步行动 |
[52:43] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[52:44] | – Meeting her. – Why? | -跟她见面 -为什么 |
[52:48] | This past month, I’ve been feeling at peace and in control. | 过去的这个月 我一直觉得平静有序 |
[52:52] | And I realized that’s not enough. | 而我意识到这还不够 |
[52:54] | Why not? | 为什么不够 |
[52:55] | Because people are out to get me. | 因为有人要找我麻烦 |
[53:01] | It’s time to fight. | 是时候开战了 |
[53:03] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[53:04] | It’s, uh, the staff meeting. | 员工会议 |
[53:06] | We’re on our way. | 我这就过去 |
[53:19] | Good afternoon, good afternoon. | 下午好 下午好 |
[53:20] | This just in from The New York Times. | 这是《纽约时报》刚报道的 |
[53:22] | Tony Mundy, a Chicago freelance reporter, | 托尼·曼迪 芝加哥自由职业记者 |
[53:26] | was killed on the way to work by an unknown gunman. | 在上班途中被不明枪手射杀 |
[53:29] | The note left on his body read, “Kill all reporters.” | 他尸体上的字条写着”杀死所有记者” |
[53:34] | Just like the lawyers. | 就像那些律师一样 |
[53:35] | Lawyers have to be heaving a sigh of relief. | 律师们可以松一口气了 |
[53:38] | That’s right. Time will only tell | 是的 只有时间能够证明 |
[53:39] | if this means that reporters are now under assault. | 这是否意味着现在遭受攻击的是记者们了 |
[53:42] | President Trump just tweeted, “Sad news. | 特朗普总统刚刚发表推文 “难过的新闻” |
[53:46] | “Mainstream media needs to learn. | 主流媒体该吸取教训了 |
[53:49] | #TheStorm.” | “标签 暴风雨” |
[53:50] | The storm. Uh, he’s referring to something he commented on… | 暴风雨 他指的是他评论的… |
[53:54] | It was when President Trump | 六月份的时候特朗普总统 |
[53:55] | met with top military brass back in June. | 和高级军事代表团会面 |
[53:58] | You guys know what this represents. | 大家知道这意味着什么吗 |
[54:01] | Tell us, sir. | 告诉我们 先生 |
[54:02] | Maybe it’s the calm before the storm. | 也许是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[54:04] | What storm, Mr. President? | 什么暴风雨 总统先生 |
[54:06] | You’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 |