时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | America Goes Poddy | 《美国播客》的 |
[02:14] | is sponsored by the online hiring site, | 赞助商是一个叫 |
[02:16] | Double Duty Hiring. | 《双担招聘》的招聘网站 |
[02:17] | So, Bill, what’s on tap for America Goes Poddy this week? | 比尔 《美国播客》这周播什么 |
[02:21] | More lies from “Individual #1”? | 更多来自”头号个人”的谎言吗 |
[02:23] | Uh, no, it’s a positive story, actually. | 不是 这周要说的是好消息 |
[02:25] | Democrats are suddenly doing well. | 民主党人突然有作为了 |
[02:27] | And the question being asked by all my bro friends is, | 兄弟们都在问我 |
[02:31] | “Who is cutting into Trump’s base?” | “直捣黄龙的人是谁” |
[02:33] | You’re talking about the taking down of the Republican troll farms? | 你说的是搞垮共和党水军营的事吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[02:36] | But also the doxing of the Red Jackets | 还有用恶劣行径恐吓选民的红衫军 |
[02:37] | when they tried some uncool voter intimidation. | 被人肉挂出来了 |
[02:39] | And the country singer, Sabrina Wynne, | 乡村歌手萨布丽娜·韦恩 |
[02:40] | she finally comes out against Trump. | 终于站出来反对特朗普了 |
[02:42] | So who are the badasses doing this? | 这都是哪些狠角色搞的 |
[02:45] | You know, you know what? L-Let’s not find out. | 算了 我们别追究了 |
[02:47] | Let’s just ask these brahs to keep it going. | 就让这些伙计们继续加油干 |
[02:49] | Because that’s what we always said | 我们在奥巴马执政的白宫上班时 |
[02:50] | when we worked at the Obama White House: | 总会说这样一句话 |
[02:52] | don’t get in the way of someone kicking ass. | 势头正旺的人 绝不能挡他们的道 |
[02:55] | So, go for the jugular, guys. | 继续直击要害 伙计们 |
[02:57] | Okay. We’re taking America Goes Poddy… | 好了 这里是《美国播客》… |
[03:00] | *We shall overcome* | *我们终将获胜* |
[03:03] | *We shall overcome* | *我们终将获胜* |
[03:06] | *Someday* | *总有那么一天* |
[03:12] | Diane. You heard America Goes Poddy this morning? | 戴安 你听了今早的《美国播客》吗 |
[03:15] | Yes. Amazing. | 听了 棒极了 |
[03:17] | We thought we’d christen our new bat cave. | 这些酒是来新的大本营洗礼的 |
[03:20] | – Yeah. – We’re kicking ass. | -好啊 -我们势头正旺 |
[03:22] | There’s a story in Huffington Post, too. | 《赫芬顿邮报》也报道了 |
[03:24] | “The new progressive activists.” | “卓有成效的行动派” |
[03:26] | We’re like folk heroes. | 我们就像坊间流传的英雄一样 |
[03:28] | Everybody’s wondering who we are. | 每个人都在猜是谁 |
[03:29] | So… wow… what next? What do we do now? | 那么下一步怎么做 接下来做什么 |
[03:33] | We have to top it. | 我们得精益求精 |
[03:34] | Oh. With what? | 怎么做呢 |
[03:35] | A slam dunk. We go after his personal life. | 要一击必得 我们攻击他的私生活 |
[03:38] | I can prove Trump fucks men. | 我能证明特朗普也上男人 |
[03:41] | How are you gonna do that? | 这要怎么弄 |
[03:42] | No, go after Melania. | 朝梅拉尼娅下手[特朗普妻子] |
[03:44] | In what way? | 怎么下手 |
[03:45] | Find out what she knows. | 先看看她知道什么 |
[03:46] | I’ll see if I can hack her e-mail. | 我试试能不能黑进她邮箱 |
[03:48] | Good. And I suggest we name ourselves. | 好 我建议给我们这个团体取个名字 |
[03:50] | I’m sick of just calling us “The Resistance.” | “反对者”这个称呼已经叫烦了 |
[03:52] | How about what I tell my assistant about this group? | 用我跟助理说过的名字如何? |
[03:55] | What? | 什么 |
[03:56] | It’s my book club. | 是我的书友会 |
[03:58] | “The Book Club.” | “书友会” |
[03:59] | – I like it. – Yeah. | -我喜欢 -我也是 |
[04:00] | Book Club. Who would suspect? | 书友会 谁会怀疑呢 |
[04:02] | All right, to the Book Club. | 好了 敬读书友会 |
[04:12] | – What is that all about? – Second Helix. | -这都是什么 -第二螺旋的东西 |
[04:14] | Oh, right. That’s gotta take a month to get through. | 哦对 这得花上一个月才能看完 |
[04:17] | You may want to join the argument down the hall. | 那边吵得不可开交 你们大概也想加入战团 |
[04:23] | But it’s Roland Blum. | 那可是罗兰·布鲁姆啊 |
[04:24] | It’s $4 million | 那可是四百万啊 |
[04:26] | for a few months’ work. | 就几个月 |
[04:27] | He was here a few days, | 他就来了几天 |
[04:29] | and he stole a client list. | 就偷了客户名单 |
[04:31] | Are we really already back to this? | 我们真的要在现在讨论这个吗 |
[04:33] | I mean, we already agreed to Second Helix’s terms. | 我们已经同意了第二螺旋的条件 |
[04:35] | They insisted we work together. | 他们坚持要我们合作 |
[04:36] | But does that mean he has to work here? | 但那一定意味着他要过来办公吗 |
[04:38] | As opposed to where? | 不然他能在哪里 |
[04:39] | Well, we could work | 我们可以在 |
[04:40] | at Blum’s place of business. | 布朗姆的办公室工作 |
[04:41] | He doesn’t have a place of business. | 他没有办公室 |
[04:43] | Well, then, we could rent a space. | 那我们可以租个地方 |
[04:45] | find a place that’s neutral. | 找个中立地带 |
[04:46] | The problem is having him here, in our building. | 问题在于 不能让他待在这栋楼里 |
[04:49] | Marissa is watching him, Diane. | 梅丽莎在看着他 戴安 |
[04:51] | And the man is not a wizard. | 这人也不会巫术 |
[04:53] | I mean, what can he do if we’re watching him | 如果他在这里的每分每秒都有人盯着 |
[04:55] | from the moment he arrives to the moment he leaves? | 他又能做什么呢 |
[04:57] | This is a mistake. | 这样做是个错误 |
[04:58] | Liz, what’s your take? | 莉兹 你怎么觉得 |
[05:01] | Stop talking about him. | 别谈论他了 |
[05:02] | I mean, this is our, what, our third meeting | 这是我们第三次开会 |
[05:04] | dedicated to him? | 专门讨论他了 |
[05:06] | Blum lives on attention, so starve him. | 布朗姆喜欢博人眼球 那就反着来 |
[05:09] | Don’t give him the oxygen. | 别那么在意他 |
[05:11] | Don’t forget, tell ’em I want Anya. | 别忘了告诉他们我要的是阿妮娅 |
[05:14] | Keep the car running, I may need it for lunch. | 车别熄火 我吃午饭的时候要用 |
[05:15] | Okay, I need a number. | 好了 我需要个数字 |
[05:17] | That’s the fee, the perks package, and your end. | 包括手续费 津贴 还有你那边的费用 |
[05:21] | Well, figure it out and get back to me. | 算清楚了再找我 |
[05:23] | Jesus, more boxes? | 天 还有 |
[05:27] | Hey, what was your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[05:30] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[05:31] | Want to run out, get us some fries? | 想出去吃点薯条吗 |
[05:33] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[05:42] | You’re Eli Gold’s daughter, right? | 你是伊莱·戈德的女儿 对吧 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I knew your mother. | 我认识你妈 |
[05:47] | Vanessa. | 瓦内莎 |
[05:49] | Hell of a fuck. | 一炮难忘 |
[05:51] | What do they say about Jewish women? | 他们怎么说犹太女人来着 |
[05:53] | Lying there like a lox? | 像条熏鲑鱼似的躺着 |
[05:55] | Not her. | 但她不是 |
[05:57] | She knew more tricks than a monkey on a flagpole. | 她会的把戏比旗杆上的猴子还多 |
[06:00] | So, you’re my dad. Is that what you’re saying? | 你是想说 你是我爸吗 |
[06:03] | Can I have some money? | 能给我点钱吗 |
[06:08] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[06:09] | Shtetl roots. Temple Shalom. | 出生于犹太小镇 去犹太教堂 |
[06:14] | Camp in Oconomowoc. | 住在奥科诺莫沃克 |
[06:16] | Did Aliyah at 21, | 21岁回归以色列 |
[06:17] | fell for an Israeli in the special forces. | 爱上了一个以色列特种兵 |
[06:21] | Good thing you met Roy Cohn, | 你遇见罗伊·科恩是好事 |
[06:22] | or you’d be what, a dentist? | 不然你最强也只能当个牙医 |
[06:25] | Must have been tricky when he broke you in like a stallion. | 他像种马一样塞进你的时候一定特别不容易 |
[06:32] | What do they say about Nancy Reagan and a trailer hitch? | 大家怎么说南希·里根和拖车钩[大阳具]来着 |
[06:34] | Your mother could beat her. | 你母亲绝对胜过她 |
[06:36] | Suck the chrome right off. | 分分钟就能把镀层吸掉 |
[06:39] | There was this one time, at the Tunnel. | 有一次 在隧道酒吧 |
[06:42] | Your mom was doing shots of tequila with this hand… | 你妈用这只手喝龙舌兰… |
[06:44] | *One singular sensation* | *一个奇妙的感觉* |
[06:48] | *Every little step she takes…* | *她迈出的每一小步* |
[06:51] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[06:51] | *One thrilling combination* | *一个令人兴奋的结合* |
[06:55] | *Every move that she makes…* | *她的每一个动作* |
[06:58] | This is like those convenience stores | 这是便利店为了赶走小孩子 |
[07:00] | playing classical music to get rid of the kids? | 播放古典音乐的招数吗 |
[07:02] | *One smile and suddenly* | *一个微笑 突然间* |
[07:04] | *Nobody else will do…* | *除却巫山不是云* |
[07:08] | Oh, dear fucking God. | 我的天 |
[07:09] | *You know you’ll never be lonely…* | *你知道自己不会再孤单* |
[07:12] | *And you can forget the rest* | *可以抛却一切烦恼* |
[07:16] | *For the guy is second-best* | *因为这个人* |
[07:19] | *To none* | *举世无双* |
[07:21] | *Son* | *孩子* |
[07:23] | *Ooh! Sigh! Give him your attention* | *留心他的一举一动* |
[07:26] | You want to watch me crap? | 你要看我拉屎吗 |
[07:28] | *Do I.* | *我要* |
[07:41] | Of course he had to be Jewish. | 他肯定是犹太人 |
[07:44] | The beard, the greed, the deceit. | 胡子 贪婪 欺骗 |
[07:48] | I can hear Grandma Sylvia say, | 我能听见西尔维亚奶奶说 |
[07:49] | “He’s bad for the Jews.” | “他对犹太人很不好” |
[07:52] | He’s everything wrong with the diaspora | 他集合了流散犹太人的 |
[07:54] | wrapped in one. | 所有缺点 |
[07:56] | A dybbuk practicing law. | 一个恶灵律师 |
[07:58] | I should probably kill him. | 我也许应该杀了他 |
[08:05] | Oh, God, I almost kind of like him a little bit. | 天啊 我多少有点喜欢他了 |
[08:09] | He makes me laugh. | 他能让我开心 |
[08:11] | What’s that Dylan song? | 迪伦那首歌怎么唱得来着 |
[08:12] | “Sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace”? | “有时候撒旦是个和平的使者” |
[08:15] | Sometimes Satan just comes with a whoopee cushion. | 有时候撒旦带了个放屁坐垫 |
[08:21] | So never laugh. | 所以不要再笑了 |
[08:23] | Show him your laugh, and you’re dead. | 让他看到你笑了 你就死定了 |
[08:25] | No matter what he does, just give him that look. | 无论他做什么 就给他一副那个表情 |
[08:30] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[08:32] | This look. | 这个表情 |
[08:40] | Did you wash your hands? | 你洗手了吗 |
[08:47] | So, can I get you anything? | 喝点什么吗 |
[08:50] | Some coffee, mister… | 咖啡之类的 先生… |
[08:52] | Wade V. Uh, no, lovey. | 韦德·V 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:54] | I’m all about the juices right now. | 我现在只喝果汁 |
[08:58] | So, um, you said this is not | 你说不是离婚的事 |
[09:01] | about a divorce, it’s for a postnup? | 而是婚后协议 |
[09:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:03] | And how long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[09:06] | No, it’s-it’s not about me. | 不 不是我的事 |
[09:08] | But thanks for thinking I give off the marriage vibe. | 不过谢谢你认为我个会结婚的人 |
[09:10] | Your haircut is 97% perfect. | 你的发型近乎完美 |
[09:15] | It accentuates your cheekbones just right. | 正好突出了你的颧骨 |
[09:17] | But do ask your stylist about a razor on top. | 但是一定要让你的发型师在头顶去掉一点 |
[09:20] | It wants volume here and here, | 这边和这边还需要点发量 |
[09:22] | and also over here. | 这边也是 |
[09:23] | And use the five-inch scissors, not the five and a half. | 用13厘米的剪刀 别用14厘米的 |
[09:26] | Sorry, what were you saying? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么来着 |
[09:28] | Uh, you’re not here for yourself? | 你不是来咨询自己的事 |
[09:30] | No, uh, for a friend. A client. | 不 是帮朋友 一个客户 |
[09:34] | Friend. She’s a star. A major star. | 朋友 她是个明星 巨星 |
[09:37] | You probably know who she is, | 你很可能知道她是谁 |
[09:38] | but I can’t say her name, and she can’t be seen | 但是我不能说她的名字 不能让人看见 |
[09:40] | going in and out of lawyers’ offices. | 她走进任何一家律师事务所 |
[09:42] | So I’m just screening for her a little bit. | 所以我就是帮她筛选一下 |
[09:44] | Uh, would you give me a second? | 能稍等我一下吗 |
[09:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:49] | Uh, he’s a hairdresser. Wade V. | 他是个发型师 韦德·V |
[09:52] | It’s a postnup for a star client. | 给一个明星客户咨询婚后协议 |
[09:54] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:59] | So… | 那么 |
[10:01] | this star… | 这位明星 |
[10:03] | I can’t help her if I don’t know her name. | 如果不告诉我她的名字 我帮不了她 |
[10:05] | But whatever we say here is completely confidential. | 不过我们在这里说的一切都是保密的 |
[10:07] | No. But she’s prepared to pay you triple your rate. | 不 她准备支付你三倍的费用 |
[10:11] | And she also gets to set the rules. | 而且她要自己定规矩 |
[10:39] | Yeah? | 是谁 |
[10:40] | Kardashian. | 是卡戴珊 |
[10:42] | Which one? | 哪一位 |
[10:43] | Kim. | 金 |
[10:58] | Adrian, you may want to stay on top of this. | 阿德里安 你也许想知道这个 |
[11:00] | Why, what is it? | 为什么 是什么 |
[11:01] | Lucca with a new client. | 卢卡有位新客户 |
[11:03] | A divorce? Does it matter? | 离婚案吗 有什么重要的吗 |
[11:07] | Kim and Kanye. | 金和坎耶 |
[11:11] | So, how would you like this to work? | 那么你们希望如何处理呢 |
[11:19] | Do you want me to… | 你想让我… |
[11:28] | You’re on with Lucca Quinn in Chicago. | 我和卢卡·奎恩在芝加哥 |
[11:31] | Good morning. Thanks for your interest | 早上好 感谢您 |
[11:34] | in Reddick, Boseman and Lockhart… ma’am. | 对雷&博&科律所感兴趣 女士 |
[11:46] | The question is about unconscionability, | 问题是关于”显失公平”的 |
[11:48] | I’m assuming in the context of a postnup. | 假设是在婚后协议的背景下 |
[11:52] | Well, there is no standard criteria, | 是没有规范标准的 |
[11:56] | but if you can prove lack of choice, | 但如果你可以证明是被逼无奈 |
[11:59] | or lack of knowledge at the time of the postnup– | 或是在婚后协议期间不了解实情 |
[12:02] | for example, if one of the parties | 比如说 如果其中一方 |
[12:04] | misrepresented their fortune– | 虚报了他们的财产 |
[12:07] | then you have a very good shot. | 那你就有很大的机会 |
[12:12] | That’s your answer? | 这就是你的回答吗 |
[12:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:18] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[12:20] | We’re good? | 没问题吧 |
[12:21] | Okay, I’ll ask her. | 好的 我问问她 |
[12:24] | She wants to know are you free today | 她想知道你今天中午 |
[12:25] | at noon for a meeting? | 是否有空见个面 |
[12:28] | In person? | 跟她本人吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:32] | Ye-Yeah. | 可以 |
[12:33] | I-I-I could move– I can move a few things. | 我可以 可以推掉一些事情 |
[12:35] | Okay, don’t make a big deal out of it. | 好的 不要太小题大做 |
[12:37] | You know, there’s a very short list of women | 知道吗 很少有女性 |
[12:40] | who could pull off that cut. | 能够驾驭那个发型 |
[12:43] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[12:56] | Kim and Kanye. | 金和坎耶 |
[12:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[12:58] | She didn’t speak on the phone, | 她在电话里没说话 |
[13:00] | but she’s coming in at noon. | 但她中午会过来 |
[13:03] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[13:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:08] | – I know. – That’s a $300 million divorce. | -我知道 -那可是三亿的离婚案 |
[13:12] | 500 million. I googled it. | 五亿 我谷歌搜过了 |
[13:15] | Okay, so we line up all the lawyers… | 好了 我们安排好所有的律师… |
[13:19] | No, no, I… I think I should do this alone. | 不 我想应该由我一个人做 |
[13:22] | Lucca, this is a really big deal. | 卢卡 这案子很重要 |
[13:24] | I know, and you need to trust me. | 我知道 你需要相信我 |
[13:25] | She’s skittish. She wants this private. Small. | 她很敏感 她希望能保密 低调 |
[13:28] | And she wants someone she can trust. | 还希望由她可以信任的人处理 |
[13:31] | If she didn’t talk on the phone, | 如果她没在电话中说话 |
[13:33] | how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:36] | The vibe. | 气氛感受得到 |
[13:39] | Adrian, trust me. | 阿德里安 相信我 |
[13:48] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[13:52] | So you called upstairs as soon as you found out | 所以你一发现是位卡戴珊 |
[13:54] | it was a Kardashian? | 就通知上级了 |
[13:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:57] | And if I’d asked you not to call upstairs? | 如果我叫你不要汇报上去呢 |
[13:58] | I would have agreed, | 我会同意 |
[14:00] | and then called upstairs. | 然后汇报上级 |
[14:03] | As long as we know where we stand. | 只要我们清楚自己的立场 |
[14:13] | Blum, we need to talk. | 布鲁姆 我们得谈谈 |
[14:16] | Uh, privately. | 单独谈谈 |
[14:19] | Hey, kids, fuck off. | 孩子们 滚开 |
[14:26] | Just for a minute. | 就一会儿 |
[14:31] | So, look at all that. | 看看这一堆 |
[14:34] | Yeah. How far are we? | 是啊 我们进展如何 |
[14:36] | Well, requires more than a cursory read. | 可不是粗略看一下就可以了 |
[14:41] | Anyway, Roland, I’m gonna need you to rein it in. | 总之 罗兰 我需要你收敛点 |
[14:45] | Well, have I been… un-reined? | 我有很… 放肆吗 |
[14:48] | It’s all the personnel, Roland. | 是你带来的人 罗兰 |
[14:51] | Well, tell me, uh, how many is too many? | 那你告诉我 最多能有几个人 |
[14:56] | You can have one assistant, no masseuse | 你能带一个助理 不能有女按摩师 |
[14:58] | and no outside meetings here. | 不能在这开外部会议 |
[15:00] | You can arrange your meetings somewhere else. | 你可以把会议安排在别的地方 |
[15:02] | No problemo. | 没问题 |
[15:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:08] | Vernon was hoping to meet you | 弗农想跟你见个面 |
[15:10] | but, uh, another time. | 但还是改天吧 |
[15:14] | Uh, Vernon? | 弗农 |
[15:15] | Jordan, yeah. | 乔丹 没错 |
[15:17] | Oh, we go way back. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[15:35] | He has a meeting today at 2:00, | 他今天两点要开个会 |
[15:36] | he can take it in the upstairs boardroom, that’s it. | 他可以在楼上的会议室开 仅此而已 |
[15:58] | How do you rent those? | 你是怎么借到这些的 |
[16:00] | Uh, you don’t. These are mine. | 借不到 我自己带来的 |
[16:03] | Where did you, uh, buy them? | 你在哪里买的 |
[16:05] | How long have you been throwing? | 你扔了多久斧头 |
[16:07] | A month. | 一个月 |
[16:09] | Do you want to get serious? | 你想认真练吗 |
[16:11] | Actually, I do. | 是的 我想 |
[16:19] | Ask for Hannah. | 找汉娜 |
[16:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:40] | Working. | 工作 |
[16:41] | In reception? | 在前台 |
[16:42] | Yes. We were just… | 是的 我们只是… |
[16:45] | trying to use all the spaces. | 想充分利用所有空间 |
[16:46] | Okay. Get out of here. Come on. | 行了 全部走开 快点 |
[16:49] | Go. Now. | 出去 现在就走 |
[16:51] | Embarrassing. | 丢脸 |
[16:52] | You guys. | 你们各位 |
[16:54] | Are you sure you don’t need help? | 你确定不需要帮助 |
[16:55] | No, it’s fine, Kevin. Thank you. Good-bye, Kevin. | 不用 凯文 谢谢 再见 凯文 |
[17:00] | Oh, hey. | 你来了 |
[17:01] | That’s why we don’t share information. | 这就是我们不共享信息的原因 |
[17:03] | – I didn’t share with anyone but Adrian. – It doesn’t matter. | -我只告诉了阿德里安 -无所谓 |
[17:05] | It gets out, it always gets out. | 信息会泄露 总是会泄露 |
[17:08] | Lucca Quinn. | 卢卡·奎恩 |
[17:10] | Yes? | 我就是 |
[17:10] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[17:11] | – The haircut. – Mr. V. | -那个发型 -V先生 |
[17:15] | I like the way that sounds. | 我喜欢你这么喊我 |
[17:16] | This is Zelda Raye. | 这位是泽尔妲·雷伊 |
[17:19] | The noon appointment. | 午间预约的客户 |
[17:20] | Yes. Is there somewhere we can talk, Ms. Quinn? | 是的 有能谈话的屋子吗 奎恩女士 |
[17:25] | We’re good, you guys. | 这里结束了 各位 |
[17:33] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[17:34] | The client. | 那个客户 |
[17:36] | Yeah, it looks like we got ahead of ourselves on the Kardashian front. | 是啊 看来我们光考虑卡戴珊家族了 |
[17:41] | Come in. | 请进 |
[17:45] | This is her office? | 这就是她的办公室 |
[17:47] | Oh, God, you are a snob. | 天哪 你真势利 |
[17:48] | I’m not a snob, it’s just this is a big case. | 我不是势利 这是个大案子 |
[17:51] | That’s why she needs someone he doesn’t know. | 因此她需要一个他不认识的律师 |
[17:52] | Do you want me to step out? | 你们希望我回避吗 |
[17:54] | – No. – Yes. | -不用 -是的 |
[17:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:57] | They should have the conversation at least. | 至少该让她们谈谈 |
[17:59] | She’s the only one who answered the question well. | 她是唯一给出理想答案的人 |
[18:01] | Are you the one with the postnup, Zelda? | 是你有婚后协议吗 泽尔妲 |
[18:05] | My client would like to speak to you directly. | 我的客户想直接和你谈谈 |
[18:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:23] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[18:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:27] | This is Lucca Quinn. | 我是卢卡·奎恩 |
[18:29] | May I help you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[18:32] | I have to ask something sensitive. | 我要问一些敏感的问题 |
[18:36] | Nothing of this can be repeated. | 你不能重复任何对话 |
[18:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:42] | Well, you don’t need to worry about that, | 您无需担心这点 |
[18:44] | attorney-client privilege prevails here. | 律师当事人保密协议涵盖了这方面 |
[18:47] | You promise? | 你答应吗 |
[18:49] | I do… promise. | 我当然…答应 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:52] | My husband is a very important man. | 我丈夫是一位重要人士 |
[18:55] | And he is very bitter. | 而且充满怒气 |
[18:57] | He has ways to find out things | 他有办法挖到黑料 |
[18:59] | and to hurt me. | 并伤害我 |
[19:01] | He also has a team of lawyers. | 他还有一群律师 |
[19:03] | I need someone who is on my side. | 我需要一个站在我这边的人 |
[19:05] | Someone who can tell me | 一个可以告诉我 |
[19:07] | how to respond. | 如何回应的人 |
[19:09] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:11] | I do. | 明白 |
[19:13] | Shall we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[19:19] | *Melania came with her name and a dream* | *梅拉尼娅带着姓名和梦想来到这里* |
[19:23] | *Maybe, I mean, what do I know?* | *也许吧 毕竟我又知道什么* |
[19:27] | 美国纽约市附近的小岛 1892至1943年间是美国的移民检查站 | |
[19:27] | *First Ellis Island* | *第一站是埃利斯岛* |
[19:28] | *And then quarantine* | *紧接着经历了隔离* |
[19:30] | *Smallpox, perhaps impetigo* | *天花 也许还有脓疱病* |
[19:34] | *Teeming Sloveniatown, near Little Rome* | *拥挤的斯洛文尼亚镇 靠近小罗马* |
[19:38] | *Poles and Italians and Irish* | *波兰人 意大利人和爱尔兰人* |
[19:41] | 三叶草酒馆 朗读诗歌 鼻环穿孔 | |
[19:42] | *Some kind of stewed meat that tasted like home* | *一些炖肉带有家乡的味道* |
[19:46] | *Lonely but stylish, she’d sigh* | *她会叹息 孤独而时髦* |
[19:48] | *And say “I wish that I* | *并说”我希望自己* |
[19:50] | *”Lived in a castle somewhere in the sky* | *能住在空中城堡* |
[19:54] | *”With someone who’d always take care of me* | *与一位能永远照顾我的男人相伴* |
[19:57] | *Why is it so hard to get there from here?”* | *飞上枝头为何如此困难”* |
[20:04] | *Maybe she struggled and toiled and tried* | *也许她挣扎 奋斗且不断尝试* |
[20:08] | *Hard work and determination* | *辛勤劳作 不屈不挠* |
[20:12] | *One day she woke* | *有一天她醒来* |
[20:13] | *With a man by her side* | *身边躺着一位男士* |
[20:16] | *Finally she rose to her station* | *她终于达成了自己的心愿* |
[20:20] | *Now that she be’s the best* | *现在她能成为* |
[20:22] | *That she can be* | *最好的自己* |
[20:23] | *Does she recall her beginning?* | *但她还记得最初的自己吗* |
[20:27] | *Poor, huddled masses* | *贫穷窘迫 拥挤熙攘* |
[20:29] | *That yearn to breathe free* | *渴望自由呼吸* |
[20:31] | *Does she feel tired of winning* | *她是否疲于胜利* |
[20:35] | *Does she feel tired?* | *她是否疲惫* |
[20:44] | So. First things first. | 那么先说要事 |
[20:46] | Why don’t you tell me a little bit about this postnup? | 请您稍微介绍一下这份婚后协议的情况 |
[20:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:51] | Are you still there? | 您还在吗 |
[20:55] | The new postnup, | 新的婚后协议 |
[20:57] | it says i must stay married for… | 要求我必须保持婚姻状态… |
[21:00] | more years, or I will get nothing. | 更长时间 否则就什么也拿不到 |
[21:04] | I see. | 明白 |
[21:06] | How many more years? | 更长时间是多久 |
[21:08] | I must stay until December 2020. | 至少到2020年十二月 |
[21:12] | Okay, 2020. | 好的 2020年 |
[21:15] | And you might want a divorce earlier, is that it? | 而您希望早点离婚 是吗 |
[21:18] | I-I don’t know. | 我…我也不知道 |
[21:19] | I… I want options. | 我…只是希望有选择余地 |
[21:21] | There is a lot of pressure. | 周围有各种压力 |
[21:23] | And that’s why you asked about unconscionability? | 所以您才问到显失公平 |
[21:26] | Whether the postnup can be terminated? | 该婚后协议可否中止 |
[21:28] | Yes. And there are possible criminal issues. | 是的 而且这里还可能有刑罪纠纷 |
[21:32] | I don’t want to be in trouble | 我不希望因为他做的某些事 |
[21:33] | for.. some things he did. | 惹上麻烦 |
[21:38] | Well, without discussing the exact details | 如果婚后协议中没有涉及 |
[21:41] | of these criminal “issues,” | 这些刑罪”纠纷”的具体细节 |
[21:43] | a postnup shouldn’t impact this. | 那应该不会造成相关影响 |
[21:45] | But he has given me some gifts | 但他给过我一些礼物 |
[21:48] | where there might be some questions. | 可能会引起问题 |
[21:50] | 婚后协议 若干犯罪行为 若干礼物 | |
[21:54] | Are these “gifts” titles to properties? Did he… | 您所说”礼物”是指房产吗 他是否… |
[21:57] | transfer them to you? | 将房产转移给您 |
[22:00] | I don’t want to answer that. | 我不想回答这个问题 |
[22:02] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[22:03] | Completely. | 非常清楚 |
[22:05] | Zelda, are you there? | 泽尔妲 你在吗 |
[22:06] | You want me to put it on speaker? | 您希望我开免提吗 |
[22:08] | Yes. | 好的 |
[22:11] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[22:13] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[22:13] | Give her the document and let her look. | 把文件给她看 |
[22:16] | Then we must talk. | 之后我们必须谈谈 |
[22:18] | Of course, whatever you wish. | 当然 悉听尊便 |
[22:23] | This is all the background you’ll need. | 这里是你需要的全部背景材料 |
[22:26] | Take a look and we’ll be in touch. | 你看一下 我们稍后再联系 |
[22:28] | Uh, does the– | 那个 |
[22:29] | president know that his wife is consulting a lawyer? | 总统是否知道他的夫人在咨询律师 |
[22:32] | It’s a mistake to conclude that from this conversation. | 通过这次谈话得出那样的结论是错误的 |
[22:36] | I can’t be an effective lawyer | 如果不知道这些细节 |
[22:38] | without knowing these… details. | 我的律师工作很难有效开展 |
[22:40] | She doesn’t trust you fully yet. | 她还没有完全信任你呢 |
[22:42] | Gain her trust and then we’ll talk. | 等你赢得她的信任之后再谈吧 |
[22:50] | Help her. She’s in over her head. | 帮帮她 她应付不来 |
[23:08] | What the f… | 搞什么啊 |
[23:23] | So who’s the…? | 所以她是 |
[23:30] | Who’s the client? | 委托人是谁 |
[23:32] | I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 |
[23:35] | Why are there… redactions in their postnup? | 婚后协议上为什么有需要隐去的内容 |
[23:40] | I don’t know if this is a prank or if this is for real. | 我也不清楚这是恶作剧还是来真的 |
[23:43] | What is real? | 来真的是什么 |
[23:45] | That was a hairdresser. | 刚才来的是一位理发师 |
[23:46] | And a woman named Zelda Raye. | 以及一位叫泽尔妲·雷伊的女人 |
[23:48] | And they supposedly put me on the phone with… | 他们大概是让我接听了… |
[23:58] | The First Lady. | 第一夫人的电话 |
[24:02] | You’re being punked. | 你被耍了 |
[24:04] | I thought so, too, but… | 我刚才也这么认为 不过… |
[24:05] | this is a lot of work for a prank. | 这要是恶作剧的话也太折腾了吧 |
[24:08] | Can you do some digging into Zelda Raye? | 你能帮忙查一下泽尔妲·雷伊吗 |
[24:26] | Can’t you just walk beside me? | 你就不能走我旁边吗 |
[24:28] | It looks like you’re guarding me. | 感觉像你是我的保镖 |
[24:35] | Okay. Leave me now. | 行啦 别跟着了 |
[24:37] | I’m having the lunch. | 我要去吃午饭了 |
[24:43] | Lemond. | 莱蒙德 |
[24:46] | Mr. Blum. | 布鲁姆先生 |
[24:47] | Mister? What’d I do to rate a Mister? | 先生 我做了什么配叫先生呢 |
[24:49] | You embarrassed a district attorney in the Antonelli trial, | 你在安东内利案上让地方检察官羞愧难当 |
[24:52] | that’s what you did. | 你就做了这个 |
[24:54] | I kept that motherfucker out of prison four times, | 我帮那个混蛋免受牢狱之灾整整四次 |
[24:57] | he stiffed me the last two. | 后两次他都没给钱 |
[24:58] | I told him, if he ever called me again, | 我就说 要是他再联系我 |
[24:59] | I would personally make sure they locked him up | 我会亲自出马确保他 |
[25:01] | – up under the jail, yeah. – Sounds about right. | -坐穿大牢 -不错呢 |
[25:03] | You know he was trying to peddle your ass to the Feds, right? | 你知道他之前还想把你供给探员的吧 |
[25:05] | Oh, I know, I know. | 知道啊 知道 |
[25:06] | Hey, this is the guy who’s looking out for me right now. | 我现在就是由他罩着 |
[25:11] | So… we’re here. | 那么…人都到了 |
[25:15] | It’s just the three of us. | 就我们三个 |
[25:17] | What’s so secret? | 什么事情那么隐秘 |
[25:19] | I asked Jay to look into | 我叫杰去调查 |
[25:21] | a new client I was on the phone with. | 一位只闻其声的客户 |
[25:22] | – Is this still about the Kardashians? – No. | -还是卡戴珊家族吗 -不是 |
[25:24] | Lucca was worried it was a prank, | 卢卡怕这是恶作剧 |
[25:26] | but I did some research on the client’s conduit. | 但我调查了这位客户的传话人 |
[25:28] | It’s a Wade V– a New York hairdresser– | 韦德·V 纽约的理发师 |
[25:31] | and Zelda Raye. | 和泽尔妲·雷伊 |
[25:32] | A conduit? I don’t understand. | 传话人 我不明白 |
[25:34] | The client doesn’t want to be seen coming into a law firm. | 这位客户不想被人看见来律所 |
[25:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | Zelda Ray runs a management company in New York. | 泽尔妲·雷伊在纽约开经纪公司 |
[25:40] | Uh, not one of the big ones. | 不是大公司 |
[25:42] | Oh, so the client is a model. | 所以客户是位模特 |
[25:44] | She was one. She is no longer. | 以前是 现在不是了 |
[25:47] | Why are you two being so cagey? | 你俩为什么吞吞吐吐的 |
[25:54] | I think I was put on the phone with Melania Trump. | 我觉得电话那头是梅拉尼娅·特朗普 |
[26:03] | What… | 什么… |
[26:06] | Are you suggesting that Melania Trump… | 你们是说梅拉尼娅·特朗普… |
[26:09] | wants to use her manager from her modeling days? | 想启用她以前的模特经纪人 |
[26:11] | We’re not suggesting anything, it’s just a fact. | 我们什么都没说 这是事实 |
[26:14] | Zelda Raye is her ex-manager, | 泽尔妲·雷伊就是她的前经纪人 |
[26:15] | or she was for a few months, and she was in here. | 或者说曾当过几个月经纪人 她来过这里 |
[26:19] | Why would she use a hairdresser and her ex-manager? | 为什么她非要通过发型师和前经纪人 |
[26:23] | I mean, she has a staff. | 我是说 她有工作人员可差遣 |
[26:24] | Her husband told her she didn’t need a lawyer | 他丈夫说她没必要找律师来审查 |
[26:27] | to review the changes in their postnup. | 婚后协议中改动的条款 |
[26:29] | Her husband. Meaning Trump. | 她丈夫 就是特朗普 |
[26:32] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:33] | But, if it is Trump, I think she went outside | 但如果是特朗普 我觉得她是想 |
[26:36] | his D.C. Circle to get a second opinion. | 在他特区的圈子之外寻求其他建议 |
[26:38] | An opinion from a mid-size Chicago law firm | 来自芝加哥一家以黑人律师为主的 |
[26:41] | with mainly African-American lawyers? | 中型律所的建议 |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:46] | Or we’re being set up. | 要么就是有人给我们下套 |
[26:47] | For? | 理由呢 |
[26:49] | Uh, what is, um, what is in this postnup? | 那这份婚后协议里有什么内容 |
[26:52] | She loses all her money | 如果他们在2020年之前离婚 |
[26:54] | if they divorce before 2020. | 她会失去所有财产 |
[26:57] | She wants to divorce before 2020? | 她想在2020之前离婚 |
[26:59] | She wants the freedom to divorce. | 她想要随时可以离婚的自由 |
[27:03] | Holy fuck. | 操 |
[27:04] | When do you speak with her again? | 你什么时候再跟她谈 |
[27:06] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[27:07] | All right. Keep us informed. | 好 有情况随时通知我们 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | – Does this seem weird to you? – What? | -你觉得奇怪吗 -怎么 |
[27:31] | The fact that we were talking about Melania Trump | 我们今天早上还在谈论梅拉尼娅·特朗普 |
[27:33] | – this morning and now she wants to hire us? – Yes. | -现在她就来光顾我们了 -是啊 |
[27:36] | I mean, the various levels of weirdness here | 这怪事环环相扣 |
[27:38] | are… really hard to untangle. | 确实很难理清楚 |
[27:42] | So, we’re saying… | 所以 你觉得… |
[27:43] | someone is surveilling our resistance group? | 有人在监视我们的反对组织 |
[27:46] | – Book group. – Book group. | -书友会 -书友会 |
[27:47] | And now they want to dangle some… | 现在他们想在我们面前放一个… |
[27:49] | irresistible bait in front of us? | 难以抗拒的诱饵 |
[27:52] | Uh, y-yeah. | 是的 |
[27:54] | To what purpose? | 目的是什么 |
[27:56] | I, I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[27:58] | But we better be careful. | 但我们最好小心点 |
[28:01] | Maybe it’s… maybe it’s good news. | 也许… 也许这是好消息 |
[28:04] | And we’re just not used to it. | 只是我们还不适应 |
[28:05] | Oh, yeah, how likely is that? | 好吧 这种可能性有多大 |
[28:07] | I don’t know, I’m just, | 我也不知道 我只是 |
[28:08] | I’m just so in the mood for… | 我只是有冲动想去… |
[28:11] | looking up. | 查清楚 |
[28:13] | 梅丽莎·戈德 毕夏普来了 布鲁姆一直在围着他转 | |
[28:15] | Oh, well, that ended fast. | 好吧 只能先说到这儿了 |
[28:18] | Hey, Lemond | 莱蒙德 |
[28:20] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[28:21] | Sorry to keep you waiting, man. | 抱歉让你久等了 兄弟 |
[28:23] | Oh, I wasn’t waiting. | 我根本没在等 |
[28:24] | I was catching up. | 我在叙旧呢 |
[28:24] | Uh, you two know each other? | 你们俩互相认识 |
[28:26] | Mm. From way back. | 没错 老交情了 |
[28:27] | Yeah, we used to run into each other | 是的 我们以前在犹太人社区中心的 |
[28:28] | at opium tastings at the Jewish Community Center. | 鸦片品尝会上认识的 |
[28:32] | Very good. | 好极了 |
[28:33] | So I know that, uh, Lemond wants to talk | 我知道莱蒙德是来跟我们谈生意的 |
[28:35] | some business with us, Mr. Blum. | 失陪了 布鲁姆先生 |
[28:37] | So why don’t we just go upstairs? | 我们还是直接上楼吧 |
[28:38] | Oh, actually, I was hoping Roland could stick around. | 实际上 我希望罗兰也一起谈 |
[28:41] | Uh, that might cause a problem | 如果谈的是律师和当事人之间的事情 |
[28:43] | if there are any attorney-client issues. | 可能会有问题 |
[28:45] | Oh. I thought he was working here. | 我以为他也在这里工作 |
[28:47] | No, he is. But it’s just on the one case, | 不 他是在这里工作 但只负责一个案子 |
[28:50] | and it’s not criminal, so… | 而且不是刑事案件 所以… |
[28:51] | Well, this isn’t criminal. | 这样啊 我这个也不是刑事案 |
[28:53] | Oh, I have been known to blunder onto a good idea now and then. | 我就是出名的鬼点子多 |
[29:01] | You know, you’re better off incorporating in Delaware. | 你把特拉华州纳入进来之后生意蒸蒸日上 |
[29:04] | I’d just as soon not have another state | 我很快就不用给另一个 |
[29:05] | full of agencies to pay off. | 满是各种机构的州付钱了 |
[29:07] | Ah, you do give a shitload of money | 你确实给所谓的”慈善”机构 |
[29:09] | to so-called “Good causes.” | 付了一大堆钱 |
[29:11] | “So-called” Like, uh, the Johns Hopkins | “所谓的”是指约翰·霍普金斯 |
[29:13] | Malaria Research Institute, uh, Habitat for Humanity…? | 疟疾研究所 仁人家园之类的吗 |
[29:16] | I’m always suspicious | 自由党人用”仁人”这个词时 |
[29:17] | when liberals use the word humanity. | 我总是觉得很可疑 |
[29:19] | You gave $200,000 to Georgetown? | 你给了乔治城大学20万 |
[29:22] | Yeah, my son has his heart set on going there. | 没错 我儿子一心想去那上学 |
[29:24] | How’s it look? | 结果如何 |
[29:27] | They wait-listed him. | 他们把他列入等候名单了 |
[29:28] | $200,000, and they fucking wait-listed him? | 20万 只是把他列入等候名单 |
[29:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[29:32] | Apparently, a lot of applicants give that much more. | 很显然 很多申请者捐得更多 |
[29:35] | So what’s the moral of this story? | 这个故事告诉我们什么 |
[29:37] | 200,000 doesn’t mean what it used to? | 20万不如以前值钱了 |
[29:39] | No, before you put your hand in your pocket, | 不对 告诉我们在你伸进荷包掏钱之前 |
[29:41] | you talk to your lawyers. | 应该先咨询你的律师 |
[29:42] | I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, Adrian, | 阿德里安 如果我说得不对请纠正我 |
[29:43] | but this is a phone call, is it not? | 这只是打个电话的问题 不是吗 |
[29:46] | Getting my son into Georgetown? | 把我儿子弄进乔治城大学 |
[29:51] | Well, I mean, we can definitely put our heads together… | 我们肯定可以合力想个主意出来 |
[29:54] | They’re being modest. | 他们在谦虚 |
[29:55] | One phone call, and it’s done. | 一通电话就能搞定 |
[30:00] | I always said you needed a hammer. | 我总是说你们需要一把重锤 |
[30:03] | And there he is. | 这位就是 |
[30:05] | Your hammer. | 你们的重锤 |
[30:08] | Yep, there he is. | 没错 就是他 |
[30:13] | Why would you tell Lemond | 你为什么要跟莱蒙德说 |
[30:14] | that we could get his son into Georgetown? | 我们能让他儿子进乔治城大学 |
[30:17] | Uh, because we can? | 因为我们能 |
[30:19] | What is with this “we” bullshit? | 哪来的狗屁”我们” |
[30:21] | There is no “we” here. | 这里没有”我们” |
[30:23] | Uh, the “we bullshit,” dearest Diane, | “狗屁我们” 最亲爱的戴安 |
[30:25] | is a nod to my very generous nature. | 是对我一贯的慷慨的肯定吗 |
[30:28] | Are you medicated right now? | 你现在磕了药吗 |
[30:29] | No. I forget. Look, | 没有 我忘记了 |
[30:33] | even though it’ll be me who calls Father Pat to remind him | 即使会是我跟帕特神父打电话提醒他 |
[30:37] | who kept his nephew out of prison, | 是谁在保他外甥不进监狱 |
[30:39] | it’ll benefit us. | 这对我们都有利 |
[30:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:54] | I was told to ask for Hannah? | 有人要我来找汉娜 |
[30:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:02] | So you’re here to go to the next level? | 所以你是来进入下一阶段的 |
[31:05] | Well, I’m here to see what the next level looks like. | 我是来看看下一阶段是什么样的 |
[31:07] | Uh, here’s the thing about axes: once you start buying them, | 买斧子有件事要注意 一旦开始买 |
[31:10] | you’ll never stop. | 就停不下来了 |
[31:12] | Like fine wine. | 就像好酒一样 |
[31:18] | This is what I suggest. | 这是我的推荐 |
[31:22] | Oh, well, that’s probably more than I, uh… | 这可能有点超出我的… |
[31:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:32] | Those are beautiful. | 太美了 |
[31:33] | This is a Morvan Q-P. | 这是莫尔万QP |
[31:36] | Morvan has been making axes in Prussia since 1646. | 1646年起莫尔万就开始在普鲁士造斧 |
[31:39] | They’re hand-forged, they’ve got a clear tempered zone | 这些是手工打造 上面有清晰的回火区 |
[31:42] | that adds to the strength of the blade. | 增加了斧刃的强度 |
[31:44] | Go ahead, lift one. | 拿起来试试 |
[31:47] | Oh, wow… My. | 天呐 |
[31:50] | Whoa, that feels good. | 手感真好 |
[31:53] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[31:54] | It’s solid steel with a rubber grip, | 刀身是由脱氧钢制成加上橡胶手柄 |
[31:57] | uh, to ensure a smooth toss, | 确保投掷投掷平稳 |
[31:58] | and it’s got a double-bit head, allowing you to swap sides | 双刃头 让你在投掷过程中 |
[32:01] | between throws. | 可以换边 |
[32:03] | I, um… I want them. | 这几把我要了 |
[32:10] | So, hi. | 你好 |
[32:12] | How did you get my address? | 你怎么知道我的地址的 |
[32:13] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:20] | Better answer it. | 最好快点接 |
[32:27] | This is Lucca. | 我是卢卡 |
[32:29] | Did you look at the contract? | 你看过合同了吗 |
[32:31] | I did. | 看过了 |
[32:32] | Uh, it’s not good. | 情况对你不是很有利 |
[32:36] | He has all the rights, you have none. | 他有各种权利 而你什么都没有 |
[32:39] | Look, we can talk about specific language, | 我们能谈法律术语 |
[32:40] | but if you were any other client, I would advise… | 不过如果你是其他客户的话 我会建议你 |
[32:46] | you threaten your husband with divorce. | 用离婚威胁你的丈夫 |
[32:49] | I know it’s a big play, but, you know, the only reason | 我知道这很冒险 但他出这份婚后协议的 |
[32:53] | he’s pushing for this is because | 唯一原因是 |
[32:55] | he’s the vulnerable one, not you. | 他才是弱势方 而不是你 |
[32:58] | So, you know, threaten him with divorce, call his bluff, | 用离婚威胁他 告诉他你知道他在虚张声势 |
[33:02] | and you’ll get a better deal. | 你就能得到更好的条件 |
[33:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:09] | – I should go. – No, wait. | -我要挂了 -不 等下 |
[33:11] | There-there’s always a way to fight it. | 肯定有办法对抗的 |
[33:13] | – This was a mistake. – Wait, no, uh… | -这是个错误 -等下 不… |
[33:17] | You’re Catholic, right? | 你信天主教 对吗 |
[33:19] | Why? Why does that matter? | 为什么这么问 有什么关系吗 |
[33:23] | Annulment. | 婚姻无效 |
[33:25] | You threaten annulment. | 你威胁要把婚姻无效化 |
[33:27] | That wouldn’t just void the marriage, | 这样不仅婚姻是无效的 |
[33:28] | that would void the prenup, too. | 婚前协议也无效了 |
[33:31] | Any non-disclosure agreements in the original contract, | 原始合同中的任何保密协议 |
[33:34] | they-they would cease to exist. | 都将不复存在 |
[33:36] | Which means you could speak freely. | 也就是说你能自由发言 |
[33:40] | You know, you could write a book, | 你可以出书 |
[33:43] | hit the talk show circuits, whatever you want. | 上脱口秀节目 想做什么都行 |
[33:48] | I’ll call you back. | 我晚点打给你 |
[34:06] | And we’re back. Today, on America Goes Poddy, | 我们回来了 今天 《美国播客》中 |
[34:09] | you know who we have on the phone? | 你们知道谁在给我们打电话吗 |
[34:11] | – Who? – Melania. | -谁 -梅拉尼娅 |
[34:13] | Melania, a-are you there? | 梅拉尼娅 你在听吗 |
[34:15] | Yes, Bill, I am here. | 在 比尔 我在听 |
[34:17] | Oh, do you mind to wait, | 你能稍等一下吗 |
[34:17] | – so I can get the cheeseburgers out of my bed? – Yeah. | -我去把这些芝士汉堡清下床 -好 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry, uh, Mrs. First Lady, | 抱歉 第一夫人 |
[34:23] | I-I was not aware that you still slept with each other. | 我不知道你们俩还睡在一起 |
[34:25] | Oh, yes. He comes into my room | 是这样的 他来我的房间 |
[34:27] | to check on spelling for his tweets. | 是为了检查他的推文有没有错别字 |
[34:29] | “Oh, my God,” I say, | 我说”我的天” |
[34:31] | “That’s not how you spell ‘hamburgers.'” | “‘汉堡’可不是你这么拼写的” |
[34:35] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[34:37] | Who, my Melania? No. | 谁 我的客户梅拉尼娅吗 不是 |
[34:40] | No. No, that’s an imitator. | 不 不是 那肯定是个模仿者 |
[34:42] | – But does it sound like her? – Yeah. | -但这声音听起来不像她吗 -很像 |
[34:45] | But it’s a highly identifiable voice. | 可她的声音很有辨识度 |
[34:46] | People know how to imitate it. | 大家都知道怎么模仿她的声音 |
[34:48] | So what’s our thinking? We’re being pranked? | 那我们怎么想 我们被人耍了吗 |
[34:50] | I don’t know, but, um, that imitator is Emmylou Roundtree. | 我不知道 但那个模仿者是艾米露·让德崔 |
[34:55] | She looks like the first lady, | 她看起来很像总统夫人 |
[34:56] | and hires herself out as a Melania impersonator. | 所以她就靠模仿梅拉尼娅来赚钱了 |
[35:00] | But if it was a prank, why would they pay our retainer? | 但如果这是个玩笑那他们为什么给我们预付款 |
[35:03] | $60,000? | 六万美金 |
[35:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:06] | But until she’s proved to be a fake, | 但既然你已经收到钱了 |
[35:08] | you’ve been paid, so you should represent her. | 除非证实她是个假货 不然她就是你的客户 |
[35:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:11] | But Lucca, if you have any suspicions that she is a fake, | 但是卢卡 如果你还是怀疑她是个假货 |
[35:14] | bring them to us. | 让我们来处理他们 |
[35:17] | There’s a chance that there’s a leak. | 也许这里有人泄密了 |
[35:21] | What do you mean? Why? | 你什么意思 为什么这么说 |
[35:24] | The exact same day that we discussed hacking Melania, | 在我们讨论黑梅拉尼娅的同一天 |
[35:27] | we were approached at our law firm about a Melania divorce. | 就有人来我们律所让我们接梅拉尼娅的离婚案 |
[35:33] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[35:35] | – But we don’t think it’s real. – Why not? | -但我们觉得不是真的 -为什么不是真的 |
[35:38] | Because we’re not a law firm that you would go to about this. | 因为如果她真想离婚也不会找我们这种律所 |
[35:42] | And we talk to her on the phone. | 而且我们只通过电话和她沟通过 |
[35:44] | It’s a voice easily faked. | 这种声音很容易装出来 |
[35:46] | Okay. Uh, well, I can talk to the group | 好的 好吧 我可以跟组里其他人说说 |
[35:50] | about not telling anyone, | 不要把这事告诉任何人 |
[35:52] | but I don’t know what else to do. | 但我也不知道还有什么其他能做的 |
[35:54] | Can you check what Internet traffic there is? | 你能帮我查下这边的网络传输记录吗 |
[35:57] | I can, but is that what we want to do? | 可以 但这是我们想做的事吗 |
[36:06] | Do it. | 去查吧 |
[36:07] | Keep it low-key. Keep the results just to us. | 低调点 调查结果只让我们四个知道就好 |
[36:09] | But, Liz, Diane, maybe you should consider this. | 但是莉兹 戴安 也许你们应该考虑这点 |
[36:13] | Maybe she’s real. | 也许这就是她本人 |
[36:15] | I keep hearing rumors of Melania wanting a divorce. | 我一直有听到传闻说梅拉尼娅想要离婚 |
[36:18] | This is… it’s unlikely. | 这 基本是不可能的 |
[36:21] | If it’s real, | 如果是真的 |
[36:22] | it’s important to get all the financials. | 很有必要重新检查所有的财务管理 |
[36:25] | The tax returns, everything. | 纳税申报表之类的东西 |
[36:41] | So, I heard that the partners | 我听说合伙人 |
[36:45] | are voting to freeze me out? | 想投票逼走我 |
[36:49] | Is that true? | 那是真的吗 |
[36:51] | *One…* | *一* |
[36:57] | I fucking hate you. Julius. | 我真他妈恨你 朱利叶斯 |
[37:02] | Mr. Blum. | 布鲁姆先生 |
[37:03] | How are things going in here? | 这边工作还顺利吗 |
[37:05] | Ah, piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[37:07] | I’m making great strides with, uh, S-Second Helix. | 我在第二螺旋那边有很大进展了 |
[37:15] | Good to know. | 真是太好了 |
[37:16] | Julius, uh, I just-I just wanted to say, | 朱利叶斯 我刚 刚刚想说的是 |
[37:19] | I am so sad, uh, to hear about you losing your judgeship. | 我很伤心 听说你没能当上法官 |
[37:26] | It really | 这真是 |
[37:28] | tears me up, | 让我心碎 |
[37:29] | the way the Historical Law Society shined you on. | 历史律师协会居然这么对你 |
[37:32] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[37:34] | if you would like me to make a call, I’d be happy. | 如果你想让我帮忙打个电话 我很乐意效劳 |
[37:39] | There’s a certain congressman, | 我认识某个国会议员 |
[37:41] | owes me a favor. | 他欠我个人情 |
[37:42] | The two of you,maybe, you know, | 你们两个 也许你知道的 |
[37:44] | could have lunch. | 也许可以一起吃顿午饭 |
[37:47] | No.Uh, thank you, but, uh, it’s okay. | 不 谢谢 不过还是算了 |
[37:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:58] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[37:59] | Blum offers to make a call, and you say no? | 布鲁姆想帮忙打个电话 然后你拒绝了 |
[38:01] | You think he’s offering out of the goodness of his heart? | 你以为他会因为好心来帮助我吗 |
[38:04] | There is no goodness in his heart. | 他身上不存在好心这种东西 |
[38:05] | Exactly. It’d be a quid pro quo. | 没错 他一定想等价交换些什么 |
[38:07] | Just because you get the quid | 就算你得到了他的帮助 |
[38:09] | doesn’t mean you have to come through with the pro. | 也并不意味着你一定要还他的人情啊 |
[38:13] | I’d owe him. | 我会欠他人情 |
[38:15] | So what? My father owes all kinds of people. | 那又怎么样 我爸各种欠人情 |
[38:17] | He pays who he wants to pay. | 但换谁的人情还不是他说了算 |
[38:31] | For you. | 给你的 |
[38:33] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | And it’s not a hat, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这可不是一顶帽子 |
[38:35] | I would never do that to you. | 我是绝对不会送那种东西给你的 |
[38:38] | Welcome. | 不用客气 |
[38:39] | To what? | 不客气什么 |
[38:40] | Oh, you finally made it, baby. | 你总算成功了 宝贝 |
[38:42] | Roll around in it a little. | 赢得客户的一点点信心了 |
[38:44] | At some point, one of these will ring, and you’ll answer it. | 某个时刻 其中某部手机响了你要接起来 |
[38:46] | And when you’re done talking, pop out the SIM card, | 等你通完话 你要拔出手机卡 |
[38:48] | toss it in the trash, | 扔到垃圾桶里 |
[38:49] | place the phone in the waste receptacle of your choosing. | 把这部手机放到随便哪个你喜欢的便桶里 |
[38:56] | Oh, that’s it. Answer it. | 就像这样 快接电话 |
[38:59] | Which one is it? | 接哪个 |
[39:03] | Hello? Lucca, ju… | 你好 卢卡 只要 |
[39:04] | – Don’t put it back in. – Well, I don’t, I– I’m trying to… | -别放回去啊 -好吧 我不 我在试 |
[39:07] | No, it’s that one. | 不 是那个 |
[39:08] | I-I can– it’s vibrating. I can feel it. | 我找得到 它在震动 我能感觉到 |
[39:10] | Lucca, you gonna miss the call. | 卢卡 你要错过这通电话了 |
[39:11] | I know. I can feel it. | 我知道是哪个 我能感受到 |
[39:12] | There it is. I got it, I got it, I got it. Hello? | 在这 我找得到 找得到 你好 |
[39:15] | – Hi. – I’ll leave you to it. | -你好 -你接电话吧 |
[39:17] | Your advice is good. | 你的建议很好 |
[39:18] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[39:20] | He yells, and I bring up annulment. | 他大喊大叫 我提出婚姻无效化 |
[39:22] | And after that, he yells less. | 说了之后 他就不怎么叫了 |
[39:25] | Great. So he’s dropping the postnup? | 太好了 所以他放弃婚后协议了吗 |
[39:27] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[39:29] | But what I do know, | 但我知道的是 |
[39:30] | I want to proceed with a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[39:34] | A divorce? | 离婚 |
[39:37] | The actual divorce? | 真的离婚吗 |
[39:38] | Yes. I never wanted any of this. | 对 这从来不是我想要的 |
[39:41] | I just want to live a normal life. | 我只想过正常的生活 |
[39:43] | Without people thinking my Christmas trees are ugly. | 不要有人认为我的圣诞树很丑 |
[39:46] | They’re cranberry clusters. | 它们是蔓越莓树丛 |
[39:48] | It’s art. | 那是艺术 |
[39:54] | Can I, uh, ask you one question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[39:57] | What? | 什么 |
[39:58] | What does the name | 艾米露·让德崔这个名字 |
[39:59] | Emmylou Roundtree mean to you? | 对你来说意味着什么 |
[40:12] | Vernon Jordan, Adrian Boseman. | 弗农·乔丹 阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[40:15] | Great to meet you. I knew Carl Reddick quite well. | 见到你太好了 我跟卡尔·雷迪克很熟 |
[40:18] | He was a, a great man. | 他是个了不起的人 |
[40:21] | You’re doing great work. | 你们做得很棒 |
[40:22] | Thank you. Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢 谢谢你这么说 |
[40:25] | See, this is what I love, bringing people together. | 看 这就是我热衷做的 让大家相聚 |
[40:28] | Let me see if your car is here. | 我去看看你的车在不在 |
[40:30] | Vernon has to race off to D.C. | 弗农还要赶去华盛顿 |
[40:31] | Uh, please. Thank you. | 去吧 谢谢 |
[40:33] | You know, Mr. Jordan, | 乔丹先生 |
[40:34] | I don’t want to put you on the spot, but, um, | 我不想让你觉得为难 但是 |
[40:38] | what in the world do you make of | 你对这个国家正在发生的一切 |
[40:39] | what’s going on right now in this country? | 有什么看法 |
[40:42] | You cannot let circumstances defeat you. | 你不能让环境打败你 |
[40:45] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[40:47] | I grew up in the first public housing project in America. | 我在美国的第一批公共住房项目中长大 |
[40:54] | I’m listening to the radio with my father, | 晚餐后 我跟着我爸爸 |
[40:57] | after dinner, | 一起听广播 |
[41:00] | and Eugene Talmadge is the governor. | 当时尤金·塔尔梅奇是州长 |
[41:02] | – This is Georgia? – Hmm. Yeah. | -佐治亚州吗 -对 |
[41:05] | He comes on and he says, | 开播之后他说 |
[41:07] | “This is your governor, Eugene Talmadge, | “我是你们的州长 尤金·塔尔梅奇” |
[41:09] | and I’m running for reelection. | 我要竞选连任 |
[41:12] | “I have two planks in my platform: | 我的施政纲领有两条 |
[41:16] | Niggers and roads. | 黑人和道路 |
[41:18] | I’m against the first and for the second.” | “我反对第一条 支持第二条” |
[41:22] | That was my introduction | 从就是这样接受 |
[41:26] | – to politics. – To “Politics.” | -政治启蒙的 -政治 |
[41:28] | So tell me, Mrs. First Lady, | 第一夫人 |
[41:30] | what’s the worst thing about living in the White House? | 住在白宫最糟糕的事情是什么 |
[41:32] | ‘Cause when we were working in the White House– | 因为当我们在白宫工作时 |
[41:34] | the Obama White House– | 奥巴马执政期间的白宫 |
[41:36] | it was, uh, the long hours. | 困扰我们的是长时间的工作 |
[41:38] | Yes, I think it’s the Big Macs | 我认为是随处可见的巨无霸 |
[41:40] | and all the Whoppers everywhere. | 和特大型汉堡 |
[41:42] | I like real food. I’m from Slovenia. | 我喜欢真正的食物 我是斯洛文尼亚人 |
[41:45] | But he, of course, is a pig. | 但他 毫无疑问 是头猪 |
[41:48] | Zelda. | 泽尔妲 |
[41:49] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[41:51] | I would like for you to take a step back from my client. | 我想你离我的客户远一点 |
[41:56] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:59] | I feel you’re putting ideas in her head. | 我觉得你往她脑里输入一些想法 |
[42:02] | I feel that you’re corrupting her. | 我觉得你在腐朽她 |
[42:06] | I’m taking these back. | 我要把这些拿走 |
[42:07] | Uh, n-no. No. | 不 不 |
[42:10] | – Let go. – What? N-No. | -放手 -什么 不 |
[42:11] | If Melania wants to fire me, she can fire me. | 如果梅拉尼娅想炒掉我 她可以炒了我 |
[42:14] | That is not your decision. | 这由不得你决定 |
[42:16] | Well,it’s sure as hell not yours. | 肯定也不由你决定 |
[42:17] | Let-let go. Let go! Give it… | 放手 放手 给回 |
[42:20] | Is this about me asking if she’s a fake? | 是因为我问了她是不是假的吗 |
[42:24] | You’re mean. | 你真卑鄙 |
[42:29] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[42:31] | What…? Hey! My phones. | 搞 我的手机 |
[42:31] | Those are, those are… Hey! | 那些是 |
[42:33] | – My phones! – Ladies, ladies, stop it. | -我的手机 -女士们 停下来 |
[42:35] | Stop it! Stop it, stop it! | 停 停 停 |
[42:37] | – You’re good, you’re good. – They’re not yours. | -你们没事 没事 -它们不是你的 |
[42:38] | Who– Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[42:46] | Julius here is the real deal, isn’t he? Huh? | 朱利叶斯是货真价实的 不是吗 |
[42:50] | That classy, conservative demeanor. | 他那传统 保守的风度 |
[42:54] | It’s like he’s from Central Casting. | 仿佛他来自演员选派部 |
[42:56] | Uh, we were, we were just talking about decency. | 我们只是在谈正派 |
[42:59] | Yeah. Oh, decent as the day is long, | 对 正派得不得了 |
[43:04] | but with balls. | 还有胆识 |
[43:11] | Judge Cain, | 凯恩法官 |
[43:13] | uh, gets champagne. | 拿香槟 |
[43:16] | I’m still a long way from the bench. | 我离法官席还有很长的距离 |
[43:18] | Not anymore, you’re not. | 不远了 触手可及了 |
[43:20] | Here’s to, uh… | 敬… |
[43:22] | The president. | 总统 |
[43:30] | Thank you for the help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[43:31] | – I’m deeply appreciative. – Oh, happy to do it. | -我深表感谢 -我很乐意 |
[43:34] | Just know it wasn’t an act of kindness. | 你知道这不是出于善意就好 |
[43:36] | Now, when I call, | 以后我一打电话 |
[43:38] | you come running. | 你就屁颠屁颠地跑来 |
[43:44] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑 |
[43:48] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[44:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[44:08] | I know. What can I do for you? | 我知道 我能为你做些什么 |
[44:11] | I didn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚没睡 |
[44:13] | I am so much worrying about this divorce. | 我好担心离婚的事 |
[44:16] | I need more to frighten him. | 我需要更多信息才能镇住他 |
[44:18] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[44:20] | your firm has maybe a special way to help me. | 你的律所能用特殊的方式帮我 |
[44:24] | What are you talking about? | 你是指什么 |
[44:26] | Somebody told me you have the tape of him, in Moscow, | 有人告诉我你们有他的带子 在莫斯科 |
[44:31] | with the women who pee on the bed. | 和在床上撒尿的女人们 |
[44:34] | I… | 我… |
[44:36] | I-I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[44:39] | Can you get this tape for me? | 你能给我这个带子吗 |
[44:44] | We got played. | 我们被耍了 |
[44:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[44:47] | She’s just asking to see this tape, | 她只是想看带子 |
[44:48] | and if we don’t… | 而我们并没有… |
[44:51] | have… this tape… | 这卷带子… |
[44:58] | We have the golden shower tape? | 我们有黄金浴的带子吗 |
[45:00] | We have a copy of a tape that might be the… | 我们有一份拷贝 可能是… |
[45:03] | tape you’re referencing. | 你所指的带子 |
[45:04] | Don’t you think that was important to tell me? | 这么重要的事你们不觉得应该告诉我吗 |
[45:06] | It has nothing to do with your work. | 这与你的工作无关 |
[45:08] | I’m representing the First Lady. | 我在代理第一夫人 |
[45:10] | Or a first lady imitator | 或者一个第一夫人模仿者 |
[45:12] | who wants to find out what we know. | 想查出我们知道什么 |
[45:14] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没有道理 |
[45:16] | Jay. After Zelda Raye represented models, | 杰 泽尔妲·雷伊代表模特后 |
[45:19] | she started to sign other talent. | 开始签其他表演者 |
[45:21] | One person she signed was Emmylou Roundtree. | 其中一个是艾米露·让德崔 |
[45:29] | So what would you like me to do? | 你们希望我怎么做 |
[45:31] | Break off any communication | 切断和这个离婚客户 |
[45:33] | with this divorce client contacting you, | 的所有联系 |
[45:35] | and, uh, we’ll just refund her retainer. | 我们会退还她的律师费 |
[46:15] | You told the receptionist to answer the phone, | 你让前台接电话时说 |
[46:17] | “Law offices of Roland Blum”? | “罗兰·布鲁姆的律所”吗 |
[46:21] | On one line only. | 只有一条线这么说 |
[46:22] | The receptionist also accepted | 前台还替你 |
[46:24] | service of a subpoena for you? | 接收了传票吗 |
[46:26] | Now, I most definitely did not tell her to do that. | 这事我绝对没让她做 |
[46:28] | Why were you served a subpoena? | 你为什么被传审 |
[46:31] | ‘Cause the idiot suing me lacks a basic understanding | 因为告我的傻瓜不懂基本的 |
[46:34] | of the mail fraud statute. | 邮件诈骗法规 |
[46:37] | – Hey, thanks for everything. – Mr. Bishop. | -谢谢你们所做的一切 -毕夏普先生 |
[46:40] | We just heard from Georgetown, Dylan’s in. | 乔治城大学刚通知 迪兰被录取了 |
[46:44] | – Congratulations. – Fantastic. | -恭喜你 -太棒了 |
[46:47] | This is a case of Romanée-Conti to show my appreciation. | 这是一箱罗曼尼康帝红酒以表谢意 |
[46:50] | Uh, you can put it down now. | 你可以放下了 |
[46:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:53] | And to really show my appreciation, | 为了更好地表达我的谢意 |
[46:55] | I’ve fired Charles Lester. | 我炒了查尔斯·莱斯特 |
[46:57] | From now on, the only lawyers I need | 从现在起 我需要的律师 |
[46:59] | are right here in this room. | 全在这间屋子里 |
[47:01] | Oh, that’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[47:04] | Yes, indeed. | 没错 |
[47:10] | Blum and Boseman. | 布鲁姆和博斯曼 |
[47:13] | What a concept. | 多么厉害的组合 |
[47:26] | – What do you need? – You. | -你需要什么 -你 |
[47:27] | – Why? – Because you’re not answering her phone calls. | -为什么 -因为你不接她电话 |
[47:29] | Because I don’t know who she is. | 因为我不知道她是谁 |
[47:31] | You know who she is. | 你知道她是谁 |
[47:33] | She’s a lady, and she needs your help. | 她是位夫人 她需要你的帮助 |
[47:35] | She sent me here to talk to you. | 她派我来和你交谈 |
[47:36] | She fired Zelda, | 她炒了泽尔妲 |
[47:37] | and Zelda’s the one who convinced her to | 是泽尔妲最先说服她 |
[47:39] | ask for the tape in the first place. | 向你索要带子的 |
[47:40] | She said she’s sorry. | 她说她很抱歉 |
[47:44] | One-one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[47:50] | She wants to know if you’d be willing | 她想知道你是否愿意 |
[47:51] | to meet with her in person. | 当面见她 |
[47:54] | Are you up for that? | 你愿意吗 |
[47:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:55] | So she can say all of this face to face, | 这样她可以亲自和你说这些 |
[47:57] | and you can see that she means it. | 你可以体会到她的真心 |
[47:59] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[48:06] | Penthouse 1 | 一号顶层公寓 |
[48:07] | at the Farrow. 7:30 p.M. | 在法罗 晚上7:30 |
[48:20] | That work out all right, breaking it off with the client? | 和客户切断联系进行得顺利吗 |
[48:23] | Yeah, perfectly. | 很顺利 |
[48:25] | Good. If you hear anything from that client ever again, | 很好 如果客人再来找你 |
[48:29] | you tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[48:31] | I definitely will. | 一定会 |
[48:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[48:46] | I would argue that we move Blum off-site. | 我主张将布鲁姆从办公室移除 |
[48:50] | He hasn’t achieved anything on Second Helix | 他来这里的一周 |
[48:52] | since he’s been here all week. | 在第二螺旋案上毫无成就 |
[48:54] | All he’s done is cozy up to clients, | 他只会讨好客户 |
[48:56] | cavort with associates, and ruin morale. | 和同事们寻欢作乐 破坏工作氛围 |
[48:59] | Adrian? | 阿德里安 |
[49:01] | Well, he is a different flavor from what we’re used to, | 他的确和我们平常接触的人不同 |
[49:05] | but he has brought in new business. | 但他带来了新生意 |
[49:08] | Lucrative business. | 利润丰厚的生意 |
[49:11] | I certainly didn’t want him here, | 我之前确实不想他待在这儿 |
[49:13] | but… eh… yeah, it’s… something. | 但…行吧 现在无所谓了 |
[49:15] | Oh, my God. Liz? | 天呐 莉兹 你呢 |
[49:18] | I ignore him. | 我选择无视他 |
[49:19] | All right. Let’s put it to a vote. | 好吧 那我们来投票吧 |
[49:22] | All those in favor of telling Roland Blum to leave? | 所有赞同罗兰·布鲁姆离开的请示意 |
[49:43] | I’m gonna tell you a secret. | 我要告诉你个秘密 |
[49:47] | Feel free to keep it to yourself. | 你还是自己留着吧 |
[49:49] | I’m a people person. | 我人缘很好的 |
[49:51] | I am. | 真的 |
[49:53] | You know, I-I-I know | 我知道 |
[49:55] | it seems like I wouldn’t be, | 我看着不太像 |
[49:58] | but deep down, | 但内心深处 |
[50:01] | I just want people to see me and-and like me. | 我只想让人们看着我并且喜欢上我 |
[50:04] | I-I-I know it’s childish… | 我知道这很孩子气… |
[50:06] | Well, you are a child. | 你就是个孩子 |
[50:08] | but I’m more sensitive than I may appear. | 但是我比看上去更加感性 |
[50:13] | Why don’t you like me, Diane? | 你为什么不喜欢我 戴安 |
[50:15] | You know, I-I think you are an incredible specimen. | 我觉得你是个非常不可思议的人 |
[50:21] | You remind me of my mother. | 你让我想起我的母亲 |
[50:25] | We could be great together. | 我们在一起能干大事 |
[50:27] | Professionally, of course. | 当然 我指的是工作上 |
[50:30] | Though, I’ll warn you, | 但是我得警告你 |
[50:31] | you may find yourself eventually falling for me. | 你可能最终会爱上我 |
[50:33] | My pheromones are merciless. | 我的信息素非常诱人 |
[50:35] | I know what this is. | 我知道你打的什么主意 |
[50:37] | You’ve managed to sink your fangs | 你对我大多数同事都收起了獠牙 |
[50:39] | into most of my colleagues and that gives you a high | 好让大家对你都报以欢迎 |
[50:41] | because you’re a desecrationist. | 因为你就是个亵渎神灵之人 |
[50:43] | I’ve never been called that before. | 还没有人这么叫过我 |
[50:46] | My pants just got a little tight. | 我裤子都有点紧了 |
[50:47] | You’re compelled to defile, Mr. Blum. | 你生来亵渎神灵 布鲁姆先生 |
[50:49] | It’s pathological. | 这是病 |
[50:52] | And you may think you’ve made some inroads at my firm, | 而且你可能觉得你在我的律所取得了一些进展 |
[50:54] | but I guarantee you, it’s not gonna last. | 但我向你保证 不会长久的 |
[50:56] | Because you are the light that drives out the darkness? | 因为你是黑暗道路上的指路明灯吗 |
[50:59] | No, because your tactics work, | 不 因为你的策略奏效了 |
[51:02] | and I’m happy to become you… | 而我很愿意变成你… |
[51:06] | in order to get you the fuck out of my way. | 来把你扫地出门 |
[51:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[51:56] | Hi. I was told, | 嗨 我被告诉 |
[51:58] | um, to… | 要… |
[52:23] | Do you want me to… | 你想让我… |
[52:53] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -多谢你的到来 -不客气 |
[53:03] | Do you want wine? I’m going to have some. | 你要来点葡萄酒吗 反正我需要来点 |
[53:06] | I’m a little bit nervous. | 我有点小紧张 |
[53:09] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[53:29] | I didn’t know you were black. | 我之前不知道你是黑人 |
[53:33] | I-I am. | 我是 |
[53:36] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[53:38] | Thank you? | 多谢夸奖 |
[53:41] | Do you have any tattoos? | 你有文身吗 |
[53:45] | No. | 没有 |
[53:49] | I have two. | 我有两个 |
[53:51] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[53:53] | My husband doesn’t like them. | 我丈夫不喜欢它们 |
[53:57] | I see. | 我明白 |
[53:59] | Have you changed your mind about divorce? | 你离婚的想法有所改变吗 |
[54:05] | I have. | 是的 |
[54:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:10] | Because of Jackie Kennedy. | 因为杰姬·肯尼迪 |
[54:14] | We’re very connected, you know. | 我们之间有共同点 |
[54:16] | I am the second Catholic First Lady, | 我是第一夫人中第二个天主教徒 |
[54:19] | so now it is up to me to carry the torch. | 所以现在该我接棒了 |
[54:23] | I think so hard | 我觉得太难了 |
[54:27] | what she would do? | 她会怎么做 |
[54:29] | What did she do? | 她都做过什么 |
[54:32] | She knew about those women, | 她知道这些女人的存在 |
[54:35] | but she also understood the man that she married, | 但是也清楚她所嫁之人的为人 |
[54:39] | as I understand the man I married. | 就像我知道我所嫁之人的为人一样 |
[54:43] | She put on her lipstick and she turned the other cheek. | 她抹上口红 以另一幅面孔示人 |
[54:47] | She gave support. | 她选择支持 |
[54:50] | And she found some happiness. | 并且她发现了一些乐趣 |
[54:54] | That is what I will do, too. | 而我也要这么做 |
[54:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[55:00] | You don’t need to be subservient. | 你不需要委曲求全 |
[55:04] | It is my duty to the American people to see this through. | 扮演好我的身份是我对美国民众的职责所在 |
[55:08] | I must be best too, no? | 我也一定能做好 不是吗 |
[55:12] | And my husband, | 而且我丈夫 |
[55:13] | he buys me this for me yesterday. | 昨天给我买了这个 |
[55:16] | It’s beautiful, no? | 多漂亮啊 不是吗 |
[55:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[55:24] | You don’t need to do what people tell you. | 你不用按照人们告诉你的那样去做 |
[55:28] | It was very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[55:32] | I like black people. | 我喜欢黑人 |
[55:36] | If you change your mind… | 如果你改变主意了… |
[55:51] | There is one thing that might make me change my mind. | 只有一个东西或许能让我回心转意 |
[55:56] | What? | 什么 |
[56:00] | If you do have that pee-pee tape, | 如果你手上有那部尿尿录像带 |
[56:02] | I could use that to help fight against my husband. | 我可以用它来对抗我的丈夫 |
[56:08] | You’re a faker, | 你是个冒牌货 |
[56:12] | aren’t you? | 对吗 |