时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | *Oh, it’s sunny and dry without a cloud in the sky* | *今日放晴 万里无云* |
[00:17] | *But here inside it’s raining* | *但内心深处 雨落不停* |
[00:22] | *Lovers will walk around without a foot on the ground* | *情侣疾走 快乐得脚不着地* |
[00:27] | *But in here, it’s bound to be raining* | *但内心深处 注定要下雨* |
[00:29] | Rumors continue to spread | 流言四处传播 |
[00:31] | *It’s raining so hard. Oh, Lord, I wish it would stop* | *雨下得太大 真希望它停下* |
[00:31] | that the unredacted report will be released at any moment. | 说原始报告随时可能发布 |
[00:34] | But many still aren’t sure what form this report will take, | 多数人依然不清楚报告会以何种形式发布 |
[00:36] | *Raining, raining* | *雨啊雨 不停地下* |
[00:38] | and some dispute it’s even a report at all. | 也有部分人认为根本不是报告 |
[00:40] | Speculations run rampant. Expectations are high… | 众说纷纭 备受期待 |
[00:43] | Sweetheart, have you seen my bag? | 亲爱的 你看到我的包了吗 |
[00:46] | Chuck it in the closet. | 塞衣柜里了 |
[00:49] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[00:50] | *I heard the weatherman say be well, be happy and gay* | *天气预报员说要开心要快乐* |
[00:52] | …any word on what this report contains… | 不知报告的内容究竟是什么… |
[00:54] | *But why can’t I say in here it’s raining* | *但是我为什么不能说内心在下雨* |
[00:59] | *Lovers go for a stroll dressed up in summery clothes* | *情侣散步 穿着盛夏衣饰* |
[01:04] | *But in here it’s cold and it’s raining* | *但内心凄冷 雨落不停* |
[01:08] | *It’s raining so hard* | *雨下得太大* |
[01:10] | *Oh, Lord, I wish it would stop* | *真希望它停下* |
[01:12] | Do you want me to get us some dinner on the way home? | 我回家的时候要带点晚饭回来吗 |
[01:15] | No, I’ll eat at work. | 不用了 我在办公室吃 |
[01:16] | God, you’re the only one working in this administration, aren’t you? | 天呐 这届政府就你一个人在上班吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah, that reminds me. | 对了 这提醒我了 |
[01:21] | We’re invited to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend. | 我们受邀参加玛尔拉戈俱乐部的周末活动 |
[01:25] | That was a joke. | 我在开玩笑 |
[01:26] | Oh, God, you have to give me more of a signal when you’re joking, | 你下次开玩笑的时候给我个提示好吗 |
[01:30] | or I’ll end up with a heart attack. | 不然我要得心脏病了 |
[01:36] | All I know is they don’t deserve you. | 我只知道你是屈就了 |
[01:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:41] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:44] | *Oh, the weather outside is so very nice* | *外面晴空万里* |
[01:48] | *But here inside it’s raining* | *但内心深处 注定要下雨* |
[01:52] | *It’s raining so hard, oh, Lord, I wish it would stop* | *雨下得太大 真希望它停下* |
[01:57] | *Raining, raining Raining* | *雨啊雨 不停地下* |
[02:01] | *Raining, raining, raining* | *雨啊雨 不停地下* |
[02:06] | *Drip, drip, drip, drip, raining.* | *滴答滴答 下个不停* |
[02:13] | Ms. Lamore, how are you? | 拉莫尔女士 你好吗 |
[02:14] | Ready to fight, Diane. | 准备好战斗了 戴安 |
[02:16] | And please, call me Sheryl. | 叫我谢丽尔就可以了 |
[02:17] | Neil Gross sends his best. | 尼尔·格罗斯托我问好 |
[02:19] | Yeah, he’s putting out a fire in Europe. | 他在欧洲忙着救火 |
[02:21] | This is all Chumhum? | 这些都是查查网的人吗 |
[02:22] | I can’t go anywhere these days without an army. | 这些天我去哪儿都得带上一个部队的人 |
[02:29] | You saw about this unredacted report? | 你看到原始报告的事了吗 |
[02:31] | Yes, it’s supposed to turn everything around. | 看到了 据说能导致大翻盘 |
[02:34] | Felix Staples, residence New York, age… | 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 纽约居民 年龄 |
[02:38] | a cause for heated speculation. | 证人不进行猜测 |
[02:40] | I am a political pundit, I’m a polemicist, I’m a prophet, | 我是一名政治评论家 辩论家 先知 |
[02:43] | and now I’m a pariah. | 现在是社会弃民 |
[02:44] | – And over the last year… – I’m-I’m not done yet. | -过去一年里 -我还没说完 |
[02:46] | I’m also a writer for Breitbart News, | 我为《布莱巴特新闻》撰稿 |
[02:49] | and my school paper, The Event Horizon. | 也为我的校报《事件视野》供稿 |
[02:51] | My favorite writers are George Orwell, | 我最喜欢的作者是乔治·奥威尔 |
[02:53] | Flannery O’Connor and Kanye West. | 弗兰纳里•奥康纳和坎耶·维斯特 |
[02:55] | My favorite Kanye song… | 我最喜欢的坎耶歌曲是… |
[02:56] | Okay, I think we have enough. Thank you very much, young man. | 好了 我们都听够了 谢谢你 年轻人 |
[02:59] | And over the last year, | 过去一年里 |
[03:00] | Mr. Staples, has your yearly income been impacted in any way? | 斯塔普斯先生 你的年收入有受到减损吗 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. Annus horribilis. | 我的天呐 糟糕透了 |
[03:06] | I went from six figures to-to… goose egg. | 从六位数掉到… 零蛋 |
[03:09] | Why is Solomon Waltzer helping a nut like Staples, huh? | 为什么所罗门·沃茨要帮斯塔普斯这样的疯子 |
[03:12] | Why was your income so drastically reduced, Mr. Staples? | 你的年收入为什么会剧减 斯塔普斯先生 |
[03:16] | One simple reason– Chumhum. | 一个简单的原因 查查网 |
[03:18] | Let’s be honest. | 我们实话实说吧 |
[03:18] | Chumhum is punishing me for my beliefs. | 因为我的信仰 查查网在惩罚我 |
[03:20] | And what form did this punishment take? | 怎么惩罚的 |
[03:22] | Solomon Waltzer came to this case late. Find out why. | 所罗门·沃茨后面才接手案子的 找出原因 |
[03:24] | Well, Chumhum banned me from their social media platforms. | 我在查查网的社交平台被禁了 |
[03:25] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[03:27] | I’ve gone from page one to page 11 | 我在搜索结果上 |
[03:29] | in-in… in the search engine. | 从第一页掉到了第11页 |
[03:31] | It’s a high-tech lynching for… uppity homos. | 这是高傲恐同者的高科技版私刑 |
[03:34] | You see before you a man virtually invisible. | 你面前这人已差不多是隐形人了 |
[03:37] | And why did Chumhum do this– make you invisible? | 查查网为什么要把你隐掉 |
[03:40] | Why does anything happen anymore? Politics. | 这些年还有什么原因 都是因为政治 |
[03:42] | Liberals are erecting a huge new wall of censorship. | 自由党人在建立审查机制的高墙 |
[03:45] | Why should a person who believes | 为什么一个相信 |
[03:46] | that third-trimester abortion is infanticide | 妊娠第三期堕胎等于杀婴罪的人 |
[03:49] | be voted off the island? | 要被社会抛弃 |
[03:51] | Why should a person who believes in religion | 为什么一个信仰宗教的人 |
[03:54] | or any kind of godless absolute be simply cancelled? | 或任何形式的无神论者可被轻易抹杀 |
[03:58] | You’re conservative? | 你是保守派吗 |
[03:59] | I’m a Libertarian. | 我自由主义者 |
[04:01] | Silicon Valley liberals only accept the smell of their own. | 硅谷的自由主义只接受他们的同类人 |
[04:04] | The rest of us have to stand outside the window of acceptance, | 而剩下的人只能站在窗外等待接纳 |
[04:08] | our nose pressed against the steaming glass. | 将鼻子凑到雾蒙蒙的玻璃上朝里看 |
[04:11] | And that’s why you’re suing? | 这就是你起诉的原因吗 |
[04:12] | That’s exactly why I’m suing. | 这正是我起诉的原因 |
[04:13] | Chumhum has bankrupted me. | 查查网把我搞破产了 |
[04:15] | So, Mr. Staples… | 那么 斯塔普斯先生 |
[04:16] | Your Honor, we object to Diane Lockhart representing the defendant. | 法官阁下 我们反对由戴安·洛哈特代理被告 |
[04:20] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[04:21] | She used to represent my client. | 她曾代理过我的客户 |
[04:23] | I have not represented Mr. Staples in two years, Your Honor. | 我两年都未代理过斯塔普斯先生 法官阁下 |
[04:26] | That’s true. She turned her exquisitely-tailored back on me. | 没错 她转身离开只留下精致的背影 |
[04:30] | I will not touch on any matters subject | 我不会触碰任何有违 |
[04:32] | to attorney-client privilege. | 律师与当事人的保密协定的事 |
[04:33] | We believe any matters regarding my client will touch | 我们认为 我客户涉及到的任何事 |
[04:37] | on prior attorney-client privilege. | 都会触及律师与当事人的保密协定 |
[04:39] | I see several attorneys over there, Ms. Lamore. | 我看到那有好几位律师 拉莫尔女士 |
[04:42] | I count one… | 我能数到一… |
[04:43] | Seven. | 共七位 |
[04:45] | Couldn’t you use one of them? | 你不能用他们其中一个吗 |
[04:48] | Mr. Staples, you put on your website, | 斯塔普斯先生 你在网站上写 |
[04:50] | “No one who has to deal with blacks | “没人在得和黑人打交道之后 |
[04:52] | can say with a straight face all men are created equal.” | 还能面不改色地说人生而平等” |
[04:56] | I was simply paraphrasing James Watson, Nobel Prize winner… | 我只是在引用诺贝尔奖得主詹姆斯·沃森的话 |
[04:59] | “Dark-skinned people have uncontrollable sex drives.” | “深皮肤的人无法控制性欲” |
[05:02] | Objection, Your Honor. Relevance? | 反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 |
[05:03] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[05:04] | Your Honor, Mr. Staples’s postings constitute hate speech. | 法官阁下 斯塔普斯先生不停发表仇恨言论 |
[05:08] | My client has a clearly-defined policy against hate speech. | 我的客户对仇恨言论有清楚界定的条款 |
[05:12] | They also sell it as a no-holds-barred forum | 他们还宣称这是无约束论坛 |
[05:15] | for the free exchange of ideas. | 能自由交换观点 |
[05:16] | But that doesn’t come | 但这不意味着 |
[05:17] | without a responsibility to society as a whole. | 个体不需要对社会整体负责 |
[05:20] | Ideas, Mr. Boseman. | 博斯曼先生 观点意味着 |
[05:21] | The free exercise of intellect and imagination. | 智慧与想象的自由实践 |
[05:24] | As fascinating as this is, gentlemen, | 你们讨论得火热 但是 先生们 |
[05:28] | you are in court, | 你们在庭上 |
[05:29] | and there’s a witness on the stand. | 有证人在庭 |
[05:30] | Yes. Apologies, | 对 抱歉 |
[05:32] | Mr. Staples, aren’t you just playing the ref? | 斯塔普斯先生 你在扮裁判吗 |
[05:37] | Is that a sports metaphor? | 这是运动术语吗 |
[05:39] | By claiming bias against your right-wing speech, | 在声称对你的右翼言论有偏见时 |
[05:41] | aren’t you just attempting to move Chumhum closer to yet more bias | 你不就是在企图让查查网对所有左翼言论 |
[05:46] | against all left-leaning speech? | 持有更多偏见吗 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有 |
[05:53] | Well, I just want to start by saying, great work today. | 我先开个头 今天做得不错 |
[05:56] | Really, that was… | 真的 非常… |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:00] | Good stuff. | 好样的 |
[06:02] | And this shouldn’t take long, | 这应该不用很久 |
[06:03] | but we have a few headlines, | 但我们有几个提要 |
[06:04] | and then we can dive into some of the specifics. Brad? | 我们可以深入探讨一些细节 布莱德 |
[06:07] | First, uh, the judge. | 首先是法官 |
[06:09] | I don’t think she was always engaged. | 我觉得她注意力有点分散 |
[06:11] | Right. Felix Staples is entertaining. | 没错 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯很有趣 |
[06:14] | We need to counter that with our own engagement. | 我们需要主动来应对这一情况 |
[06:17] | Okay. How? | 好吧 怎么做 |
[06:18] | Try bringing more… urgency to your cross. | 试着在盘问中 加入更多紧迫感 |
[06:22] | And emotion. | 还有情感 |
[06:23] | W-We need to feel more. | 我们需要感受到更多 |
[06:25] | For whom? | 从谁身上 |
[06:26] | Sheryl. We need someone for the judge to latch on to. | 谢丽尔 我们需要一个能吸引法官兴趣的人 |
[06:29] | And root for. | 并得到支持 |
[06:30] | Think a-a demonstration, | 想象一个例子 |
[06:32] | like Denzel Washington in Philadelphia. | 比如《费城故事》中的丹泽尔·华盛顿 |
[06:34] | You know, that moment when he made Tom Hanks | 就是他让汤姆·汉克斯在证人席上 |
[06:36] | take off his shirt on the stand. | 脱掉他衬衫的那一刻 |
[06:38] | So, you want me to have Sheryl take off her shirt? | 所以你想让我让谢丽尔脱掉她的衬衫 |
[06:44] | Well, not that, but something like that. | 不是这样 但类似吧 |
[06:48] | We can’t lawyer by committee. | 我们不能被喂着稿子上庭 |
[06:50] | I don’t want you to. | 我没想让你们这样 |
[06:51] | No, we hire smart people. | 不 我们雇佣聪明人 |
[06:53] | We ask them to listen to each other, and then do their best. | 让他们集思广益 尽其所能 |
[06:56] | It’s a symphony of minds. A team of rivals. | 这是思想上的交响曲 一个竞争团队 |
[07:00] | So, when we get a chance, we want to talk to you about | 当我们有机会时 想跟你谈谈 |
[07:03] | an issue that we’re having here at Reddick/Boseman. | 雷迪克&博斯曼律所遇到的一个问题 |
[07:07] | What issue? | 什么问题 |
[07:08] | It’s a #MeToo issue. | 是个”我也是”问题 |
[07:13] | Okay, well, we’ll set up a time. | 好吧 我们再安排个时间 |
[07:16] | Oh, and, uh, one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:18] | You’re losing your second chair. | 你要换次席律师了 |
[07:20] | PR thinks you should replace Diane with a black lawyer. | 公关觉得你应该让位黑人律师来替代戴安 |
[07:23] | A woman would be good. | 一位女律师就很好 |
[07:25] | Young. | 年轻的 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[07:32] | We’re setting up a time to discuss. | 我们再安排时间来讨论 |
[07:34] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:35] | Haven’t set it up yet. | 还没有安排 |
[07:37] | Man! | 天啊 |
[07:42] | So this is exciting. | 这很激动人心 |
[07:45] | Yes, I’m usually investigating a murder, so… | 对 我通常都在调查谋杀案 所以… |
[07:49] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[07:51] | “As is evidenced in the petitioner’s May 11, 2018, | “根据起诉人2018年5月11日的 |
[07:54] | “Income and Expense Declaration, attached hereto as Exhibit 3, | 收入支出声明书可知 见三号证据 |
[07:59] | “His living expenses total approximately $8,078 per month.” | 他每月的生活费共计约8078美元” |
[08:05] | 美国小说家约翰·格里森姆 创作了一系列富含法庭法律内容的犯罪小说 | |
[08:05] | Grisham? | 格里森姆 |
[08:07] | Almost. What are you reading? | 差不多 你在读什么 |
[08:10] | “He pauses… | “他停下来… |
[08:12] | Studying the jury intently, | 端详着陪审团 |
[08:15] | His eyes probing. | 他的眼睛探索着 |
[08:17] | Michael: | 迈克尔说 |
[08:18] | What does it mean when we say ‘shadow of a doubt’?” | 当我们说’疑云重重’时 是什么意思” |
[08:23] | Oh, and you’re Michael. | 所以你就是迈克尔 |
[08:24] | Michael Cash. | 迈克尔·凯仕 |
[08:25] | Fresh-faced lawyer. | 年轻的律师 |
[08:26] | Marches to his own drum. | 按照自己的节奏前进 |
[08:28] | In the midst of paperwork, a partner bursts in and says… | 埋头处理文书时 合伙人闯进说… |
[08:35] | I need you on a murder case. | 我需要你处理个谋杀案 |
[08:37] | Do you win? | 你赢了吗 |
[08:38] | I do. I’m just that good. | 是的 我就是这么厉害 |
[08:40] | I fall in love, too. | 我也陷入了爱河 |
[08:42] | Well, that’s all in a day’s work for Michael Cash. | 那就是迈克尔·凯仕一天的工作 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:45] | Do you want to read it? | 你想要看一下吗 |
[08:46] | Suggest how to make it more real? | 给我点建议 如何才能更真实 |
[08:49] | I don’t think that’s what they want. | 我觉得他们不想要这样 |
[08:50] | Oh, yeah, sure they do. | 他们当然想 |
[08:51] | No, a lawyer’s life is not really TV-ready. | 不 律师的生活可不是拍电视剧 |
[08:54] | We rarely have partners bursting in. | 很少会有合伙人闯进来 |
[08:56] | And most of our day is taken up with paperwork, not court, so… | 我们多数时间都在处理文书 而不是上庭 |
[09:00] | Lucca, I need you in court. | 卢卡 我需要你出庭 |
[09:02] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[09:04] | Uh, I need you on the Staples case. | 我要你处理斯塔普斯的案子 |
[09:06] | Are you okay with that? | 你没问题吧 |
[09:08] | Sure, yeah. I mean, I was just doing paperwork. | 当然 可以 我只是在处理文书 |
[09:11] | OK. 2:00. | 好的 两点钟 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:30] | How do these work? | 这些要怎么用 |
[09:35] | Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我讲话吗 |
[09:36] | You’re the Reddick/Boseman investigator, right? | 你是雷迪克&博斯曼律所的调查员 是吗 |
[09:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:42] | Then help me with these, | 那就帮我弄好这个 |
[09:43] | and I’ll tell you what you need to know. | 我就会告诉你 你想知道的事 |
[09:55] | What are they linked to? | 它们是连接什么的 |
[09:58] | Are they Bluetoothed to your phone? | 它们用蓝牙连接上你的手机了吗 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:03] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:05] | You should really have a passcode on this. | 你真的该给手机设个密码 |
[10:08] | It’s my small rebellion against modern life. | 这是我对现代生活的小反抗 |
[10:13] | So, what do you want to know? | 所以你想要知道什么 |
[10:15] | You’re taking all the fun out of investigating. | 你剥夺了调查的所有乐趣 |
[10:18] | Well, we can make it a game. | 我们可以把它变成个游戏 |
[10:21] | Why are you representing an idiot like Felix Staples? | 你为什么要代理菲利克斯·斯塔普斯那样的白痴 |
[10:23] | It’s a good free-speech case. | 这是个很好的自由言论的案子 |
[10:25] | Hate speech isn’t free speech. | 仇恨言论可不是自由言论 |
[10:28] | I’m not talking about Mr. Staples. | 我不是指斯塔普斯先生 |
[10:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:32] | One thing I’ve learned in all my years doing this… | 做这行这么多年我学到一件事… |
[10:36] | the court case is rarely about the client. | 案子很少是关于当事人的 |
[10:39] | It’s about a statement? | 是关于声明吗 |
[10:41] | That’s the game? | 这就是那个游戏吗 |
[10:43] | You wanted it to be fun. | 你想要有乐趣 |
[10:47] | Put these in your ears and they automatically turn on. | 把它们戴在耳朵上就会自动开启了 |
[10:49] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | So, if it’s not about the client, who’s it about? | 如果不是关于当事人的 那是关于谁 |
[11:08] | “PM” PM? | |
[11:10] | You’re not gonna tell me what “PM” means? | 你不打算告诉我”PM”是什么意思吗 |
[11:13] | Ask Ms. Lamore. She knows. | 问拉莫尔女士 她知道 |
[11:21] | They’re working! | 它们能用了 |
[11:27] | “PM”? Well, what does that– what does that mean? | “PM” 这是什么意思 |
[11:29] | He wouldn’t say. | 他没有说 |
[11:30] | He said ask Sheryl Lamore. She would know. | 他说问谢丽尔·拉莫尔 她会知道 |
[11:32] | So, you don’t throw up before you go in? | 你上庭前不会吐吗 |
[11:35] | I– Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[11:37] | You don’t throw up before you go into court. | 你进法庭前不会吐 |
[11:40] | No. You do? | 不会 你会吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah. In theater I did. | 是的 拍戏中我会 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[11:53] | Oh, yeah. This is your good side. | 不错 这边是你好看的那边脸 |
[11:57] | I have a good side? | 我还有好看的一边脸 |
[11:58] | Yeah, everyone does. | 是的 每个人都有 |
[11:59] | Break a leg. | 祝你成功 |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | Now DJT, as I like to call him, | 现在DJT[特朗普] 我喜欢这样叫他 |
[12:06] | because he is my boo, | 因为他是我的宝贝 |
[12:07] | DJT is trying to get to the bottom of Crooked Hillary | 特朗普在试着查清骗子希拉里和 |
[12:10] | and Swampy Schumer’s dirty dealings. | 滑头舒默之间肮脏交易的底细 |
[12:13] | Dirty, double-crossing, low-down dealing… | 肮脏 欺骗 卑鄙的交易… |
[12:17] | And this weekly video log of yours had | 你的这个周更视频博客 |
[12:19] | a significant presence on Chummy Video. | 以前在查查视频网上点击率很高 |
[12:22] | Is that correct, Ms. Leather? | 没错吧 莱瑟女士 |
[12:23] | Just Leather, baby. | 叫我莱瑟就好 宝贝 |
[12:24] | And Lace. | 还有蕾丝 |
[12:25] | Can we hold the crosstalk, please? | 请不要插嘴好吗 |
[12:28] | You may continue, Le-leather. | 你可以继续 莱瑟 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:31] | We had significant presence, until three months ago. | 直到三个月前我们还很红 |
[12:34] | And why is that? | 这是为何 |
[12:35] | ‘Cause she and her company didn’t like our political views. | 因为她和她的公司不喜欢我们的政治观点 |
[12:38] | Can we hold the “Mm-hmm,” Too, please? | 也请不要发出”嗯哼”的声音好吗 |
[12:41] | Billionaires want to keep black folks | 亿万富翁们想留黑人 |
[12:43] | on the Democratic plantation. | 在民主党的种植园里 |
[12:44] | Ms. Leather, were you ever told the reason | 莱瑟女士 你曾否被告知 |
[12:47] | you were dropped from Chummy Video? | 被查查视频屏蔽的原因 |
[12:49] | Oh, they made up some nonsense about hate speech. | 他们编造了关于仇恨言论的无稽之谈 |
[12:52] | But my sister and me, | 但我妹妹和我 |
[12:54] | we don’t have a hating bone in our bodies. | 骨子里就没有一丝仇恨 |
[12:56] | It was our support of Trump. | 真正原因是我们对特朗普的支持 |
[12:57] | Objection. | 反对 |
[12:58] | Uh, yes. Sustained. | 没错 反对有效 |
[12:59] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官阁下 |
[13:00] | Uh, just a few questions, Your Honor. | 我有几个问题 法官阁下 |
[13:02] | You referred to… | 你提到过… |
[13:10] | You referred to the Parkland High School students as “Crybabies.” | 你称帕克兰中学的学生为”爱哭鬼” |
[13:15] | Is that a question, counselor? | 这是个问题吗 辩方律师 |
[13:16] | Not yet. | 我还没问 |
[13:17] | You said that, did you not? | 你说过 不是吗 |
[13:19] | We said people who blame everything | 我们说过把一切都归咎于 |
[13:21] | on the NRA are crybabies. | 全国步枪协会的人是爱哭鬼 |
[13:23] | Testify! | 作证 |
[13:24] | No, Lace. Stop. | 不 蕾丝 闭嘴 |
[13:29] | And, ma’am, uh, when you said, | 还有 女士 当你说 |
[13:31] | “If a son of mine decided…” | “如果我的儿子决定…” |
[13:39] | Are you all right, Counselor? | 你还好吗 辩方律师 |
[13:41] | Uh, yeah. I just need a moment, Your Honor. | 是 我只需要片刻 法官阁下 |
[13:44] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[13:46] | Want me to take this cross? | 要我接手盘问吗 |
[13:47] | No, I got it. I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
[13:59] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:03] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[14:05] | He says he throws up before going on stage. | 他说他上台前会呕吐 |
[14:08] | Suddenly I feel like th-throwing up. | 忽然我就想吐 |
[14:10] | He talks about my good side, and I’m all… | 他说我有好看的一面 我感觉… |
[14:15] | Why do I give a shit what he thinks? | 我为什么在意他怎么想 |
[14:18] | Just… Okay. | 真是… 好吧 |
[14:20] | Go back to your training. | 想起你的专业训练 |
[14:22] | Your hours in court. | 回到在法庭上的时刻 |
[14:29] | You’re not some idiot actor. | 你不是什么蠢演员 |
[14:32] | You’re Lucca Quinn. | 你是卢卡·奎恩 |
[14:34] | You’re fuckin’ Clarence Darrow. | 你是克莱伦斯·丹诺 |
[14:38] | “As long as the world shall last, there will be wrongs. | “只要世界存在 就会有不对的地方” |
[14:41] | And if no man objected and no man rebelled, | 如果没有人提出异议 没有人反抗 |
[14:44] | those wrongs would last forever.” | 这些不对的事就会永远存在” |
[14:48] | There you go. | 瞧吧 |
[14:49] | Impervious. | 处之泰然 |
[14:51] | Omnipotent. | 无所不能 |
[14:54] | Ready to kill. | 跃跃欲试 |
[14:56] | This is not pretend. | 这不是幌子 |
[14:59] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[15:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:11] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[15:13] | Hey, do what I do. | 照我说的做 |
[15:15] | Just imagine everyone in there without their clothes on. | 想象里面每个人不穿衣服的样子 |
[15:17] | Gary, I-I need to ask you a favor. | 加里 我得请你帮个忙 |
[15:20] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[15:22] | Stay out of court. | 别进法庭 |
[15:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:24] | I need to focus. | 我必须专心 |
[15:26] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[15:27] | Got it completely. | 完全理解 |
[15:29] | Kick some arse. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[15:34] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[15:36] | Are you all right now, Counselor? | 你现在好些了吗 辩方律师 |
[15:38] | I am, Your Honor. | 好些了 法官阁下 |
[15:39] | Because we can delay for a day. | 我们可以推迟一天 |
[15:43] | Counselor? | 辩方律师 |
[15:51] | Do you have more questions, Counselor? | 你还有问题吗 辩方律师 |
[15:59] | I do. | 我有 |
[16:02] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[16:08] | Ma’am… | 女士… |
[16:12] | Ma’am, did you also say, | 女士 你是否还说过 |
[16:15] | “If a son of mine decided he was gay, | “如果我的儿子决定他是同性恋 |
[16:18] | I would beat his ass”? | 我会狠狠揍他” |
[16:20] | That was a joke. | 那是个玩笑 |
[16:21] | Let’s turn to your income, Ms. Soloway. | 我们来谈谈你的收入 索洛韦女士 |
[16:23] | Leather. | 莱瑟 |
[16:24] | You know, actually, your real name is Soloway, | 其实你的真名是索洛韦 |
[16:26] | so I think I’ll use that. | 所以我准备这么称呼你 |
[16:27] | Your Honor, I would like to be referred to as Leather. | 法官阁下 我想被称为莱瑟 |
[16:30] | It’s not up to you. | 这不取决于你 |
[16:31] | Boo! | 嘘 |
[16:32] | Ben, would you escort Lace out of the court, please? | 本 请你护送蕾丝离开法庭好吗 |
[16:36] | I’ll be good. | 我会乖乖的 |
[16:37] | Oh, you will be good, but in the hall. | 你的确会乖乖的 但只能在走廊上 |
[16:39] | Ms. Soloway, | 索洛韦女士 |
[16:41] | what happened to your income after Chumhum | 查查网从社交平台上撤下你们的内容后 |
[16:43] | took you off its social media platforms? | 你们的收入发生了什么转变 |
[16:45] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:46] | Well, you appeared on Conservative TV | 在你们被查查网踢出前 |
[16:48] | only once before they kicked you off Chumhum. | 只在保守派电视台出现过一次 |
[16:51] | How many times after? | 之后出现过几次 |
[16:52] | I-I don’t recall. | 我不记得 |
[16:53] | Well, is it possible you’ve appeared 25 times since being banned? | 被禁以后你们是否出镜了25次 |
[16:56] | I suppose so. | 大概是吧 |
[16:58] | Laura Ingraham introduced you as “Two black girls | 劳拉·英格拉哈姆介绍你们为 |
[17:01] | ground down by the bootheel of political correctness.” | “被政治正确踩在脚下的两个黑人女孩” |
[17:05] | Is that accurate? | 这准确吗 |
[17:06] | That sounds like her. | 听起来像她说的话 |
[17:07] | Your website sells coffee mugs, lawn signs, | 你们的网站卖咖啡杯 草坪招牌 |
[17:11] | Volga River cruises with Leather ‘n’ Lace, | 在莱瑟和蕾丝陪伴下的伏尔加河巡航 |
[17:13] | and you opened for Ted Nugent in Branson. | 你们还在布兰森为泰德•纽金特暖过场 |
[17:15] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[17:17] | The relevance is that these two women | 与本案的关系在于这两个女人 |
[17:19] | have suffered zero negative consequences from Chumhum’s action. | 并没有因为查查网的行为受到伤害 |
[17:22] | In fact, they have profited from it. | 事实上 她们从中获利 |
[17:25] | Isn’t that right, Ms. Soloway? | 不是吗 索洛韦女士 |
[17:28] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官阁下 |
[17:30] | She’s a star. | 她真是个明星 |
[17:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:33] | …full confirmation. The unredacted… | 完全确认 未编辑的… |
[17:35] | Hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[17:38] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[17:39] | …insist the report is real and imminent. | …坚持报告真实并且即将公布 |
[17:40] | Better now. | 好多了 |
[17:42] | And might also include a recording. | 而且有可能包含一个录音 |
[17:43] | That’s right, Tom. | 没错 汤姆 |
[17:44] | Sources in Justice have suggested | 司法部的消息来源暗示 |
[17:46] | that this unconfirmed report | 这份尚未确定的报告 |
[17:48] | might come in the form of digital sound recordings, | 可能会以数字录音的形式出现 |
[17:50] | and some are even suggesting | 有些消息甚至说 |
[17:52] | that this recording might even include singing. | 录音里有歌声 |
[17:54] | Singing? What kind of singing? | 歌声 什么样的歌声 |
[17:56] | That’s still unclear. But many have pointed | 这还不太清楚 但很多人指出 |
[17:58] | to the fact that Vice President Pence | 众所周知副总统彭斯喜欢 |
[18:00] | has been known to hum the songs from Wicked. | 哼《魔法坏女巫》曲子的事实 |
[18:02] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[18:04] | Uh, yes. Good. | 没错 很好 |
[18:06] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[18:08] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[18:10] | So, how was your day? | 你今天如何 |
[18:15] | You told me I was bad at lying. | 你说我不擅长骗人 |
[18:17] | And it’s true. | 确实如此 |
[18:18] | But you’re bad at it, too. | 但你也不擅长 |
[18:20] | What, this? | 怎么 这个吗 |
[18:22] | It’s just something I’m-I’m dealing with. | 不过是要处理的事情罢了 |
[18:30] | What does “the hack” refer to? | “黑客行动”指的是什么 |
[18:34] | And who’s “they”? | “他们”又是谁 |
[18:39] | Diane, we’re not roommates. | 戴安 我们不是室友关系 |
[18:41] | That was our agreement. | 我们有达成一致 |
[18:43] | We’re in this together now, | 我们现在是共同生活 |
[18:44] | so if you’re in danger, I need to know. | 所以我需要知道你是否有危险 |
[18:48] | What does the hack refer to? | 黑客行动指的是什么 |
[18:54] | First I need a drink. | 首先 我得来一杯 |
[20:50] | I’m part of a group. | 我加入了一个团体 |
[20:52] | A political group. | 政治团体 |
[20:55] | 16 women. | 十六位女性组成 |
[20:58] | We are attempting to undercut support | 我们想要削减特朗普 |
[21:01] | for Trump in 2020. | 在2020年大选中的支持率 |
[21:05] | And this is someone who wants to stop you? | 所以这是有人想要阻止你们而送来的 |
[21:08] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[21:11] | And the hack? | 那黑客行动呢 |
[21:17] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[21:19] | Kurt, there are certain work things | 库尔特 你的工作中有一些事情 |
[21:22] | touching on politics that you can’t tell me. | 和政治相关 所以你不能告诉我 |
[21:27] | And there are certain things touching on politics | 我也有一些和政治相关的事情 |
[21:29] | that I can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[21:33] | We have found a way | 我们已经找到办法 |
[21:34] | to bifurcate our lives and make it work. | 处理我们之间的不同 而且行之有效 |
[21:40] | So trust me when I say I-I… | 所以如果我说不能告诉你 |
[21:43] | I can’t tell you. | 就请相信我 |
[21:46] | Is it dangerous? | 有危险吗 |
[21:52] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[21:55] | If it is, I will overlook politics to help. | 如果有 我会不顾政治因素来帮你 |
[22:03] | “Stop, Diane. They know about the hack.” | “住手 戴安 他们知道黑客的事了” |
[22:08] | What in the entire fuck? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[22:10] | So someone knows about us? | 有人知道我们的事了吗 |
[22:11] | – I don’t know. – Are we in trouble here? | -不知道 -咱们是有麻烦了吗 |
[22:12] | – We don’t know that. – Could I see it? | -还不知道呢 -能给我看吗 |
[22:19] | Is somebody gonna say it out loud? | 有谁打算直说的吗 |
[22:20] | We have a mole. | 有内鬼 |
[22:21] | – To what end? – To stop us. | -有什么目的 -阻止我们 |
[22:23] | Anybody wanted to stop us, | 要想阻止我们 |
[22:24] | all they’d have to do is call the police. | 直接报警就行了啊 |
[22:26] | Maybe they don’t want to stop us. | 或许他们想阻止的不是我们 |
[22:27] | Maybe they just want to stop | 或许只是想要 |
[22:28] | the hacking of the voting machines. | 阻止我们对投票机的黑入行动 |
[22:31] | Who was against it? | 之前有谁反对来着 |
[22:32] | – I was. – Yeah, but then you were for it. | -我 -没错 但后来你又支持了 |
[22:33] | Isabella was against it. She still is. | 伊莎贝拉之前反对 现在也是 |
[22:35] | This is probably what they want. | 这大概就是他们想要的 |
[22:37] | Make us paranoid and doubt each other. | 让我们疑神疑鬼 相互猜忌 |
[22:39] | Listen, there is a chance | 听着 也有可能 |
[22:40] | that the authorities are onto us. | 当局已经注意到我们 |
[22:42] | Is it possible to abort the hack? | 是否可能放弃黑入行动 |
[22:45] | Do we want to do that? | 我们想要放弃吗 |
[22:46] | Let’s find out whether the malware | 我们先查清楚那款恶意软件 |
[22:47] | has infected the other machines yet. | 是否已经感染其他机器 |
[22:49] | Sure. And I’ll check into the social media | 没问题 我会查看其他成员的 |
[22:50] | of the rest of the group. | 社交媒体状态 |
[22:51] | – Meaning we’ll spy on ourselves? – I don’t have to. | -这是要窥探自己人了吗 -也不是必须的 |
[22:53] | No. Do. | 没事 去吧 |
[22:55] | We need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们需要摸清状况 |
[23:32] | Freedom of speech. | 言论自由 |
[23:33] | It’s the bedrock of our philosophy. | 这是我们公司理念的基础 |
[23:35] | We only draw the line at extreme statements. | 我们只会对极端言论加以限制 |
[23:37] | What would you call extreme? | 你所谓的极端包括哪些内容 |
[23:40] | Threats of violence. Hate speech. | 以暴力相威胁 仇恨言论 |
[23:42] | But you’re very careful about what you put into | 但你们对于该类言论的界定 |
[23:45] | – that category? – Of course. | -十分谨慎 -当然 |
[23:47] | In fact, as you know, | 实际上 如你所知 |
[23:48] | we had a conflict with Mr. Staples in the past. | 我们和斯塔普斯先生曾经也有过冲突 |
[23:51] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. Tell me. | 我不知道 告诉我 |
[23:54] | In 2017, comments Felix Staples | 2017年 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯在我们网站 |
[23:56] | made on our website were flagged as potential problems. | 发表的评论曾被标记为可能存在问题 |
[23:59] | We held a hearing, and he defended himself. | 我们举办听证 他为自己辩护 |
[24:02] | What was the outcome of that hearing? | 听证的结论是什么 |
[24:03] | We reinstated him, Hmm. | 恢复了他的操作权限 |
[24:04] | and he used our services freely for two more years. | 并且提供为期两年的免费服务 |
[24:07] | And so Chumhum doesn’t alter | 所以查查网并没有 |
[24:08] | its search algorithm to disadvantage | 因为要降低特定言论的优先级 |
[24:11] | certain kinds of speech? | 而调整其搜索算法 |
[24:12] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[24:13] | We have never manipulated the algorithm | 我们从未出于政治目的 |
[24:16] | for political purposes, | 而人为调整算法 |
[24:17] | nor we would ever do so. | 也绝不会这么做 |
[24:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | Your company has never manipulated its algorithm | 贵公司从未出于政治目的 |
[24:23] | for political reasons. | 人为调整其算法 |
[24:24] | Is that correct, Ms. Lamore? | 是这样吗 拉莫尔女士 |
[24:25] | It is. The whole point is to stay politically neutral. | 是的 我们的目的是保持政治中立 |
[24:29] | Then tell me about Praying Mantis. | 那么请说明螳螂计划 |
[24:35] | – Would you like me to repeat the question? – PM. | -需要我重复一遍问题吗 -PM |
[24:37] | No. | 不需要 |
[24:37] | – I believe it’s often code-named PM. – Shut this down. | -我知道该计划通常代号为PM -叫停 |
[24:42] | Ma’am, do you have an answer? | 女士 你能回答吗 |
[24:45] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[24:45] | the plaintiff has not provided | 原告未曾向被告提供 |
[24:47] | the defense with any information about this program. | 该计划的任何信息 |
[24:50] | We are not familiar with it. | 我们对此并不了解 |
[24:52] | It’s their program. | 这可是他们的项目 |
[24:53] | I don’t see why they need any information from us. | 我不明白为什么需要我们提供信息 |
[24:55] | The defense requests a recess to confer, Your Honor. | 被告申请休庭讨论 法官阁下 |
[24:59] | You’ve been taking an awful lot of breaks over there. | 你们休息的次数也太多了吧 |
[25:01] | We have no objection, Your Honor. | 我方没有反对意见 法官阁下 |
[25:03] | My guess is the defense wants to make us an offer | 我猜被告是想要给我们一笔钱 |
[25:05] | to stop this in its tracks. | 以打住该话题 |
[25:07] | Uh, first off, Sheryl, | 首先 谢丽尔 |
[25:08] | we think you did a great job on the stand. | 我们认为你在庭上表现很好 |
[25:10] | We just have a few thoughts. | 只是我们有一些想法 |
[25:12] | Go fuck yourself. | 滚一边去吧 |
[25:14] | Ms. Lamore, what is Praying Mantis? | 拉莫尔女士 螳螂计划是怎么回事 |
[25:17] | This is irrelevant to this case. | 与本案无关 |
[25:19] | Your boss may have just perjured herself in court. | 你们老板可能刚才在庭上做了伪证 |
[25:22] | That makes it relevant. | 这就有关了 |
[25:23] | This is what Waltzer wanted all along. | 沃茨一早就想要这样 |
[25:25] | It’s proprietary. | 是我们的专有项目 |
[25:26] | And we are your lawyers, so tell us. | 而我们是你们的律师 请告诉我们 |
[25:31] | It’s an exploratory program. | 这是一个试验性的项目 |
[25:32] | It’s a customized version of our search engine | 是为中国定制的 |
[25:34] | that we’re developing for China. | 搜索引擎 |
[25:38] | Wait, customized? | 慢着 定制 |
[25:40] | As in, it allows China to censor content? | 也就是说 允许中国政府对内容加以审查 |
[25:42] | We don’t like to call it censoring. | 我们不喜欢称之为审查 |
[25:43] | It just obeys the laws of the land. | 只不过是遵守当地法律 |
[25:46] | So you did manipulate your algorithm. | 所以你们确实对算法有人为调整 |
[25:47] | It’s the Chinese market. | 那可是中国市场 |
[25:49] | You need to toe the line, | 需要照规则行事 |
[25:50] | or you get frozen out of the market. | 否则只能坐冷板凳 |
[25:54] | 《傲骨之战》 短片 | |
[26:09] | I won’t presume to tell Ms. Lamore how to run Chumhum, | 我不打算告诉拉莫尔女士该如何运营查查网 |
[26:12] | but it strikes me she has a public relations nightmare | 但我觉得她脑袋上挂着 |
[26:15] | hanging over her head. | 一把公关噩梦的刀 |
[26:16] | That’s you as an objective observer saying that? | 你是作为一个客观的观察者这么说的吗 |
[26:18] | When people start to hear the details about their | 如果人们开始听说 |
[26:21] | collusion with the Chinese government… | 他们与中国政府密谋的具体情况… |
[26:23] | Collusion. Really? | 密谋 你是认真的吗 |
[26:25] | You thought this was just an issue of | 你觉得这个问题只是 |
[26:27] | fringe freedom of speech. | 跟言论自由沾边 |
[26:29] | This is an issue of freedom of speech in China. | 这是中国的言论自由问题 |
[26:31] | It’s about silencing 20% of the world, | 是让全世界20%的人口噤声 |
[26:34] | and then opening yourself up for business | 然后为了商业利益向世界上另一位巨人 |
[26:36] | to the other strongmen of the world. | 敞开怀抱的问题 |
[26:37] | We’re obeying the law. | 我们是为了遵守法律 |
[26:40] | Okay, Sol, what are you looking for? | 好吧 所罗门 你想怎么样 |
[26:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:45] | They work great. Thank you. | 耳机很棒 谢谢 |
[26:53] | Mr. Waltzer, | 沃茨先生 |
[26:55] | how much do you want? | 你出个价吧 |
[26:57] | – 28 million. – Oh, go to hell. | -两千八百万 -去死吧 |
[26:59] | You’re the National Enquirer blackmailing Jeff Bezos. | 你们就是勒索杰夫·贝佐斯的《国家询问报》 |
[27:01] | And we’ll be damned if we give in. | 我们会让步就真是见了鬼了 |
[27:03] | The difference here, Ms. Lamore, | 拉莫尔女士 区别在于我并没有用 |
[27:04] | is this isn’t a dick pic of Neil Gross. | 尼尔·格罗斯的不雅照勒索你们 |
[27:08] | This is your company altering their algorithm | 是你们公司修改搜索引擎的算法 |
[27:11] | to appease the Chinese. | 来迎合中国政府 |
[27:13] | And it’s about you perjuring yourself. | 而且你本人也因为一个见不得人的理由 |
[27:15] | And for a very ugly reason, too. | 作了伪证 |
[27:17] | 28 million. | 两千八百万 |
[27:19] | Okay, we’ll, uh, we’ll discuss it. | 好吧 我们先讨论一下 |
[27:21] | We’ll get back to you. | 稍后会给你答复 |
[27:23] | Okey-dokey. | 没问题 |
[27:29] | We’re not settling. | 我们绝不和解 |
[27:33] | You should take a minute and consider the PR side of this. | 你应该花时间考虑一下公关方面 |
[27:36] | I don’t need any more advice on my goddamn PR. | 不要再给我任何该死的公关建议 |
[27:39] | No, we’re in the right here. | 不需要 我们是正义的那边 |
[27:40] | We can’t let every asshole come to us with their hands out. | 我们不能让所有混蛋都伸着手找我们要这要那 |
[27:45] | Okey-dokey. | 没问题 |
[27:48] | Oh, uh, Jay, remember when I asked you | 杰 还记得我让你去找那个女人 |
[27:51] | to find that woman Valerie Peyser? | 瓦莱莉·佩泽吗 |
[27:54] | You mean the convict | 你是说那个声称为 |
[27:55] | who said she worked for Eric Holder? | 前司法部长埃里克·霍尔德工作的诈骗犯 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[27:57] | Can you find out where she is now? | 你能查查看她现在在哪里吗 |
[28:00] | She’s still in prison. | 她还在监狱里 |
[28:01] | Are you certain of that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:03] | Unless you think she received early release. | 除非你觉得她被提前释放了 |
[28:06] | – I’ll check. – Thanks. | -我去查查 -谢谢 |
[28:08] | Oh, and, uh… | 对了 还有… |
[28:10] | just come to me with it. | 查到以后告诉我就行 |
[28:12] | Liz doesn’t need to know. | 不用告诉莉兹 |
[28:15] | *Sometimes I feel* | *有时我觉得* |
[28:19] | *Like a motherless child* | *自己像个没有母亲的孩子* |
[28:23] | *Sometimes I feel* | *有时我觉得* |
[28:28] | *Like a motherless child* | *自己像个没有母亲的孩子* |
[28:30] | Since when did my office become a public space? | 我的办公室什么时候成公共空间了 |
[28:32] | *Sometimes I feel* | *有时我觉得* |
[28:38] | *Like a motherless child* | *自己像个没有母亲的孩子* |
[28:41] | *A long way from home.* | *离家千里* |
[28:46] | Your lawyer just left, Mr. Staples. | 你的律师刚走 斯塔普斯先生 |
[28:48] | Yes. He doesn’t know I’m here. | 是的 他不知道我在这 |
[28:51] | Because I have an offer for you. | 因为我也要出个价 |
[28:57] | Don’t you want to hear it? | 你不想听听吗 |
[29:02] | This is Diane Lockhart. | 我是戴安·洛哈特 |
[29:04] | Plaintiff Felix Staples has just appeared in my office | 原告菲利克斯·斯塔普斯刚刚出现在我办公室 |
[29:07] | with an offer. | 说要出价 |
[29:09] | I’ve advised him to return with his lawyer, | 我已经建议他回去找他自己的律师 |
[29:11] | but he has ignored my advice. | 但他不接受我的建议 |
[29:13] | Diane, how I’ve missed you. | 戴安 我太想你了 |
[29:14] | Only you and my mother ever spoke to me | 只有你和我妈妈会在我面前 |
[29:16] | in the third person. | 用第三人称来指代我 |
[29:18] | Di-Diane Lockhart has been a perfect lady. | 戴安·洛哈特是位完美淑女 |
[29:22] | I have no complaints. | 我不是要投诉 |
[29:23] | And I now have an offer for her. | 现在我只是来出个价 |
[29:27] | I am willing to settle this case right now | 我愿意立即和解这个案子 |
[29:30] | for 9.5 mil. | 和解费为950万 |
[29:38] | Perfect. I’ve got it. | 太好了 我录下来了 |
[29:39] | I’ve always wanted your laugh as a ringtone. | 我一直想把你的笑声设为铃声 |
[29:40] | We are not paying you $9.5 million, Mr. Staples. | 我们不会付你950万 斯塔普斯先生 |
[29:44] | Your case is desperate. | 你的案子已经没希望了 |
[29:45] | Mine may be, but not Mr. Waltzer’s. | 我也许是没希望了 但沃茨先生不是 |
[29:48] | He eats idealism for breakfast. | 他可是拿理想主义当早饭吃的 |
[29:51] | I, however, am offering you savings. | 而我是来帮你省钱的 |
[29:55] | Because I’m broke. | 因为我已经破产了 |
[29:57] | I’m reduced to consignment couture. | 我已经沦落到要去寄卖衣服了 |
[30:01] | So, please, consider it. | 所以 请好好考虑 |
[30:07] | Now you’ll always be with me. | 现在你会一直陪着我了 |
[30:11] | *Sometimes I feel* | *有时我觉得* |
[30:16] | *Like a motherless child* | *自己像个没有母亲的孩子* |
[30:18] | *The longer I lie…* | *谎言越多…* |
[30:23] | We might be able to get out of this for 9.5 mil. | 我们可能只要花950万就能搞定这件事 |
[30:31] | No. We think we can weather this. | 不 我觉得我们可以挺过去 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:35] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[30:37] | And we’re back. | 我们又回来了 |
[30:41] | You have a witness, Mr. Waltzer. | 你有个证人 沃茨先生 |
[30:43] | Yes, Your Honor. Mr. Brad Cayman. | 是的 法官阁下 是布莱德·开曼先生 |
[30:46] | – Is he here? – Yes, right there. | -他来了吗 -是的 他就在这里 |
[30:48] | He’s the head of public relations for Sheryl Lamore. | 他是谢丽尔·拉莫尔手下的公关部领导 |
[30:51] | – Fuck. – Mr. Cayman, | -操 -开曼先生 |
[30:53] | come on down. | 快过来 |
[30:55] | Get sworn in. | 上证人席发誓 |
[30:57] | Are-are you– | 你 你是… |
[30:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:05] | Mr. Cayman, have you recently been to China? | 开曼先生 你最近去过中国吗 |
[31:12] | Do I have to answer that? | 我必须回答吗 |
[31:13] | Yes, unless you want to plead the Fifth. | 是的 除非你想拒绝作证 |
[31:17] | I met with members of the Chinese government, | 我接触过中国政府官员 |
[31:20] | but really, who in the tech world hasn’t? | 但说实话 高科技企业里谁没这么做过 |
[31:22] | Anyway, Sheryl asked me to. | 总之 是谢丽尔让我去的 |
[31:25] | How many times? | 接触过多少次 |
[31:27] | Maybe eight or ten times. | 可能八到十次 |
[31:29] | Did you ever discuss creating | 你们是否曾讨论过与中国政府合作 |
[31:31] | a censored search engine with Chinese officials? | 创建一个可以进行过滤的搜索引擎 |
[31:34] | There are 800 million Web users in China, okay? | 中国有八亿互联网用户 明白吗 |
[31:39] | You have to dance while the music’s playing. | 音乐一响你就得跳舞 |
[31:42] | Is that a yes? | 这是肯定回答吗 |
[31:43] | Yes. Oh. | 是的 |
[31:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:46] | So, in spite of China’s long history of | 所以你们对中国长期以来对人权的践踏 |
[31:48] | human rights abuses, | 视而不见 |
[31:49] | you felt that 800 million users | 因为有八亿用户的市场极具诱惑力 |
[31:51] | were too tempting a market to pass up. | 绝不能错过 |
[31:53] | Look, I-I’m just the PR guy. | 我只是个搞公关的 |
[31:55] | I don’t make strategic decisions. | 公司的战略决策与我无关 |
[31:57] | I’m-I’m-I’m all about image. | 我的工作只是维护公司形象 |
[31:59] | We can tell. | 我们看得出来 |
[32:01] | So, notes on Mr. Cayman’s performance, anyone? | 所以 大家对开曼先生的表现作何评价 |
[32:08] | You tell them… | 你告诉他们… |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | 9.5 million. They’ve got us. | 950万 他们赢了 |
[32:20] | Wait. We have to stick together. | 等等 我们必须团结一心 |
[32:22] | We can’t just guess. | 而不是互相猜忌 |
[32:23] | But we need to find who wrote that note. | 但我们得搞清楚是谁写了那个纸条 |
[32:25] | Which we’ll do. But this is not helpful. | 我们会查的 但现在这样没有任何帮助 |
[32:27] | You know my opinion. It’s one of us. | 你知道我的想法 一定是我们的人写的 |
[32:29] | – Someone trying to stop us. – What’s going on? | -有人想要阻止我们 -发生什么事了 |
[32:31] | We got a text warning. | 我们收到了一封警告短信 |
[32:33] | – From whom? – Valerie. | -谁写的 -瓦莱莉 |
[32:36] | Go ahead, read it. | 去吧 你去读一下 |
[32:36] | W-Wait. Who did– Who did she write to? | 等等 她写给了谁 |
[32:40] | Me. | 我 |
[32:41] | Go ahead, tell them what it says. | 继续 告诉她们短信的内容 |
[32:43] | “I’m glad it’s going well. | “我很高兴一切都很顺利 |
[32:45] | Just one warning. | 不过给你提个醒 |
[32:46] | Book Club members may try | 书友会的成员也许会 |
[32:47] | to undercut the group with false messages. | 用虚假的信息来削减我们的实力 |
[32:50] | Ignore them.” | 不要理睬他们” |
[32:52] | How did she know to write to you? | 她怎么知道要写给你呢 |
[32:54] | I contacted her through some Obama people we know. | 我通过一些我们认识的奥巴马的人联系上了她 |
[33:00] | Can I see that text? | 我能看看那条短信吗 |
[33:05] | 很高兴一切顺利 不过给你提个醒 书友会成员也许会用虚假信息来削减我们的实力 忽略即可 | |
[33:08] | So, Diane, are you sure the message you found was real? | 那戴安 你确定你找到的信息不是假的吗 |
[33:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:13] | Could it be one of these false messages | 这也可能是瓦莱莉想要警告我们的 |
[33:15] | that Valerie is warning us about? | 虚假信息中的一部分 |
[33:20] | I… don’t think so. | 我… 觉得是真的 |
[33:24] | Well, it’s just odd that it wasn’t sent | 警告信没有送到其他人的家里 |
[33:26] | to anybody else’s house. | 这点确实很奇怪 |
[33:31] | 瓦莱莉·佩泽 今天下午6点42分收到短信 | |
[33:34] | Nope, she’s still in prison. | 不对 她还在监狱里 |
[33:36] | Valerie won’t be released for six months. | 瓦莱莉还要坐六个月的牢 |
[33:39] | And would she be able to text from prison? | 那么她有可能从监狱里传信息出来吗 |
[33:43] | No. Not legally. | 不 起码没有合法方式 |
[33:53] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事吗 |
[33:59] | Isabella’s lying about Valerie. | 伊莎贝拉在瓦莱莉这件事上撒谎了 |
[34:02] | How do we know this? | 我们怎么能确认这点 |
[34:03] | Because I lied about Valerie. | 因为我在瓦莱莉这件事上也撒谎了 |
[34:07] | In what way did you lie? | 你撒了什么谎 |
[34:09] | Valerie is a scam artist who formed the resistance group | 瓦莱莉是个诈骗高手 她创立这个反抗组织 |
[34:13] | so she could steal our money. | 其实只是为了能骗走我们的钱 |
[34:15] | She went silent because she is locked up | 她之前销声匿迹了是因为她被抓起来了 |
[34:18] | at Rikers Island for identity theft | 她因为窃取身份和支票诈骗 |
[34:20] | and check fraud. | 被关在莱克斯岛监狱 |
[34:24] | Isabella made up that text because– | 伊莎贝拉编了这条短信是因为 |
[34:27] | Well, I don’t know why. | 好吧 我也不知道为什么 |
[34:28] | Because she wants to stop the hack. | 因为她想阻止我们的黑客攻击 |
[34:32] | So the whole group is… bullshit? | 所以咱们这这个组织 就是个狗屁吗 |
[34:36] | It started as bullshit, | 它成立的原因确实是个狗屁 |
[34:38] | but it was doing such great work that | 但我们已经完成了这么多优秀的工作 |
[34:41] | I lied… to keep it together. | 但是我撒了谎 是为了把大家凝聚起来 |
[34:49] | My life is simple, Diane. | 我的生活很简单 戴安 |
[34:52] | I have a son, | 我有一个儿子 |
[34:55] | I have a mortgage, | 我有房贷要还 |
[34:57] | I have my job. | 我有一份工作 |
[34:58] | And I go from home to work, and work to home. | 我每天从家里去单位上班 再下班回家 |
[35:02] | So this stuff, this… | 所以这件事 这个… |
[35:06] | bullshit intrigue… | 所谓的狗屁激发了 |
[35:13] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[35:16] | It’s too much static. | 太多的阴谋诡计 |
[35:18] | It’s too much drama. | 太多的勾心斗角 |
[35:20] | So you want out? | 你想退出 |
[35:21] | Yeah, tonight I want out. | 是的 我今晚想退出 |
[35:25] | I’ll think about tomorrow. | 我明天会再好好想想 |
[35:33] | 退伍军人福利协会 库尔特·麦克维先生 | |
[35:59] | 战斐利网络 前门活动录像 您的摄像头检测到前门有人活动 | |
[35:59] | 2019年4月30日 前门 晚上9点16分 | |
[36:22] | JK???9 | 车牌号 |
[37:02] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[37:03] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 先生 |
[37:04] | Do we have a database | 我们有政府职员的 |
[37:05] | of government employees? | 信息数据库吗 |
[37:07] | Yes, sir. What are you looking for? | 是的 先生 你想查什么 |
[37:08] | I have a partial plate, but no name. | 我有部分的车牌号 但不清楚名字 |
[37:10] | Does he work at the VA? | 他是在退伍军人事务部工作吗 |
[37:11] | I don’t think so, but here’s his license plate. | 我觉得不是 但这是他的车牌 |
[37:17] | JK…9 | 根据车牌搜索 |
[37:20] | 找到所有包含该信息的车牌 查找 重置 | |
[37:28] | What kind of car was it? | 他开的是辆什么车 |
[37:29] | It was a Mazda Miata. | 马自达米亚达 |
[37:33] | 筛选 高安全等级 | |
[37:35] | 筛选 在职人员 | |
[37:38] | 斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔 芝加哥 国安局监控部门 | |
[37:39] | 斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔 个人信息 职务信息 | |
[37:39] | His name is Stephen Dinovera. | 他叫作斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔 |
[37:41] | Of the NSA? | 是国安局的 |
[37:43] | You want me to get him on the phone? | 你想让我给他打电话吗 |
[37:46] | No. No, not yet. | 不用了 不 还不是时候 |
[37:47] | Let me think, um. No. Thank you, Josephine. | 让我想想 不用了 谢谢你 约瑟芬 |
[37:54] | 斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔 个人信息 职务信息 | |
[38:03] | Could you not crash into me? | 你就不能不撞我吗 |
[38:04] | They greased our wheels. | 他们给咱们加派人手了 |
[38:06] | This morning, he’s standing by the coffee pod | 今天早上 他站在咖啡壶旁边 |
[38:08] | for, like, ten minutes, wondering why it’s not working. | 站了大概十分钟 搞不清楚为什么不出咖啡 |
[38:10] | It’s like, duh, it needs more water, dude. | 这真是 你加的水不够当然没咖啡 伙计 |
[38:14] | Who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[38:15] | New guy. Nathan whatever. | 新来的 内森什么什么的 |
[38:20] | What is his deal? | 他来干什么 |
[38:24] | I thought we’re not supposed to write anything down. | 我以为我们不能写下任何信息 |
[38:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[38:27] | I don’t like that guy. He asks too many questions. | 我不喜欢这家伙 他问的问题太多了 |
[38:30] | Maybe it’s just ’cause he’s new. | 也许是因为刚来的缘故吧 |
[38:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:37] | Hey. What kind of questions does he ask you? | 他问了你什么问题 |
[38:39] | “Why do you do this? Why do you do that?” | “你为什么做这个 你为什么做那个” |
[38:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[38:46] | You think we’re under surveillance? | 你觉得我们也在被监视吗 |
[38:54] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[39:08] | Mr. Staples. | 斯塔普斯先生 |
[39:10] | We’re ready to settle. | 我们已经准备好要和解了 |
[39:12] | We have it written up here. 9.5 million. | 我们已经写好了赔偿金额 950万 |
[39:15] | 9.5? | 950万 |
[39:16] | Where’d you get that? | 你是怎么得出这个数的 |
[39:19] | Diane. You approached her, Mr. Staples. | 戴安 你去找过她 斯塔普斯先生 |
[39:22] | Oh, my goodness, no. | 我的老天爷 不 |
[39:24] | Didn’t you know, she has a tendency to… lie? | 难道你不知道吗 她有撒谎的习惯 |
[39:27] | She recorded you | 她给你录音了 |
[39:28] | saying it, on her phone. | 她的手机录下了你的话 |
[39:30] | Well, I have a recording of her calling me a cocksucker. | 我还有一份录音 她在里面喊我是狗杂种呢 |
[39:33] | That’s what happens in a world of deep fakes. | 这就是生活在极易造假世界里的悲哀 |
[39:36] | 22 million. | 两千两百万 |
[39:39] | Just wait for our next witness. It might go up. | 不行就等着我们下一位证人 说不定还会涨 |
[39:45] | By the way, I think R. Kelly is getting a raw deal, don’t you? | 对了我觉得劳·凯利遭受了不公待遇 是吧 |
[39:45] | 劳·凯利 美国著名R&B歌手 被指控性侵 性虐待及非法囚禁 | |
[39:50] | See you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[39:57] | We need to fuck that asshole up. | 我们必须把那个混蛋虐死 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:02] | Fatima Kashgari. | 法蒂玛·喀什噶里 |
[40:04] | I am an activist, | 我是一名活动家 |
[40:05] | working on behalf of the Uighur community in China. | 作为维吾尔族团体的代表在中国工作 |
[40:08] | My community. | 我的团体 |
[40:09] | And what are the Uighur, Fatima? | 维吾尔族是什么 法蒂玛 |
[40:11] | They are a Muslim minority in China. | 是中国的穆斯林少数民族 |
[40:14] | And are they being detained | 他们被拘禁在 |
[40:15] | in internment camps? | 集中营里吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. One million of us are being | 是的 我们有一百万族人 |
[40:19] | confined in what the Chinese term “Reeducation camps.” | 被关押在中国俗称的”劳改所”里 |
[40:23] | And what does reeducation refer to? | 是要你们”改”什么 |
[40:26] | Changing our religious beliefs. | 改变我们的宗教信仰 |
[40:28] | We are ordered to sing hymns praising the Communist Party, | 我们被迫唱赞美共产党的歌 |
[40:32] | and write self-criticism essays. | 还要写自省的文章 |
[40:33] | Can’t you object to this? Jesus. | 你不能反对吗 天啊 |
[40:35] | – This has nothing to do with us. – No, we’ll be overruled, | -这些跟我们无关 -法官会判反对无效 |
[40:37] | and it will just make it worse. | 只会让情况变得更糟 |
[40:39] | When did you leave China, Fatima? | 你什么时候离开中国的 法蒂玛 |
[40:41] | Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[40:42] | There was a crackdown. I heard about it in advance. | 我提前得知了会有政府镇压行动 |
[40:45] | I-I can’t say from whom, | 我不能说是谁告诉我的 |
[40:47] | you understand. | 你们明白吧 |
[40:48] | We do. | 明白 |
[40:51] | And I tried to warn others. | 我试着去提醒其他人 |
[40:53] | I used Chumhum to announce that the authorities were coming | 我通过查查网去通知大家 政府将会逮捕 |
[40:55] | to arrest dissidents, religious activists. | 异议分子和宗教积极分子 |
[41:00] | But Chumhum was cooperating with the Chinese government. | 但是查查网和中国政府同流合污 |
[41:02] | We weren’t, we weren’t cooperating. | 我们没有同流合污 |
[41:04] | What happened next? | 接着发生了什么 |
[41:06] | My Chumhum e-mail messages were used | 我的查查网邮件被用做 |
[41:08] | to round up members of my family, | 逮捕我家人朋友 |
[41:12] | my friends. | 的工具 |
[41:15] | My husband, | 我丈夫 |
[41:18] | two sisters, | 我的两个姐妹 |
[41:20] | my brother | 我的兄弟 |
[41:21] | are all in internment camps in Xinjiang. | 都被关在了新疆的集中营里 |
[41:35] | The version of Chumhum she’s referring to | 她所指的那个版本的查查网 |
[41:37] | was withdrawn from China. | 已经撤出中国了 |
[41:39] | And any version we roll out there in the future | 而且将来我们出的版本 |
[41:41] | would not be subject | 都不会被 |
[41:42] | to such misuse. | 如此滥用 |
[41:44] | We’ve insisted upon it. Of course, | 跟我们之前说的一样 |
[41:46] | like everyone else, we have to comply with the laws | 和其他人一样 我们也必须得遵守 |
[41:49] | of the places we operate in. | 运营当地的法律 |
[41:51] | And if those laws are discriminatory, or oppressive? | 如果当地法律有歧视性 或者压迫民众呢 |
[41:54] | Social media and Internet connectivity | 社交媒体和互联网 |
[41:57] | help spread democracy. | 能帮助传播民主 |
[41:59] | They help everywhere, but especially in places | 能帮到全世界 尤其是 |
[42:02] | that don’t have open societies. | 社会还不怎么开放的地方 |
[42:04] | The thin end of the wedge is the end you put in first. | 星星之火可以燎原 |
[42:08] | That’s how change starts. | 这是改变的开始 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:28] | This is Diane Lockhart. | 我是戴安·洛哈特 |
[42:29] | I’m away from my phone right now. | 现在暂时无法接听你的电话 |
[42:31] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[42:33] | Diane, I found out who left the note at our door. | 戴安 我知道是谁在家门口留纸条了 |
[42:35] | His name is Stephen Dinovera, and he works for the NSA. | 他叫斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔 在国安局工作 |
[42:38] | Call, and we should discuss. | 给我回电 我们再商量 |
[42:43] | One new message. | 您有一条新留言 |
[42:44] | To save the message, press one. | 保存留言 请按一 |
[42:46] | To delete it, press… | 删除留言 请按… |
[42:52] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[43:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[43:04] | God, don’t sneak up on people. | 天啊 别偷躲在后面吓人 |
[43:07] | Isn’t that the job? | 这不是工作准则吗 |
[43:08] | The job is to stay invisible. It’s an important difference. | 我们是要当隐形人 区别很大 |
[43:12] | Are you deleting files? | 你在删除文件吗 |
[43:13] | I’m just organizing my desktop, okay? | 只是在整理桌面好吗 |
[43:27] | What? | 什么 |
[43:29] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[43:32] | Going the extra mile | 付出额外努力 |
[43:33] | to get it right, the handsome British actor is in Chicago | 想把戏演好 这位英俊的英国演员在芝加哥 |
[43:36] | studying how real lawyers do their job. | 观摩真正的律师是怎么工作的 |
[43:39] | How is the Windy City treating this young man from London? | 来自伦敦的你对风城有什么感受 |
[43:42] | Oh, it’s, it’s been so great. | 这里特别棒 |
[43:44] | I-I love it here. I love, you know, the energy, the pizza. | 我很喜欢 喜欢这里的城市能量和披萨 |
[43:48] | We do love our deep-dish. | 我们确实喜欢吃深盘型披萨 |
[43:50] | Um, but it’s more than that, though, | 不过不仅是吃的 |
[43:52] | it’s, it’s the people. | 我还喜欢这里的人 |
[43:54] | Ooh. Anyone in particular? | 有遇到特别的人吗 |
[43:57] | Um, actually, I, I did meet someone | 我认识了一个人 |
[43:58] | who’s made a huge difference in my life. | 让我的生活变得完全不同了 |
[44:01] | You know, someone who’s really made me really face things | 那个人让我有勇气直面我以前 |
[44:02] | I didn’t want to face. Someone who’s opened my heart | 不敢面对的事情 那个人打开了我的心扉 |
[44:05] | and made me want to be a much better person. | 让我想去变得更好 |
[44:08] | Do you have an announcement to make? | 你是有什么大消息宣布吗 |
[44:11] | Um, not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[44:13] | Let’s just say that | 这么说吧 |
[44:14] | coming here has already changed my life for the better. | 来到这里让我的人生变得更美好了 |
[44:17] | And, um, you know, | 告诉你 |
[44:18] | whatever this-this thing is, I’m determined to see it through. | 无论我们之间的算什么 我都想追逐到底 |
[44:22] | Well, that’s a scoop. Right… | 那是独家消息 好的… |
[44:25] | Do you hear that? He’s talking about you on television. | 你听到了吗 他在电视上谈起你啊 |
[44:29] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[44:31] | Nothing. I mean, it’s weird. | 没事 我觉得有点不自在 |
[44:33] | You know? We’ve only known each other a week. | 我们才刚认识一周 |
[44:36] | Lucca, he’s great. Don’t be stupid. | 卢卡 他很优秀 别傻了 |
[44:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[44:50] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈一谈 |
[44:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:58] | Don’t hurt me. I was just trying to help. | 别伤害我 我只是想帮忙 |
[45:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[45:03] | Help with what? | 帮什么忙 |
[45:05] | I’m quitting, just so you know. | 告诉你 我马上要辞职了 |
[45:08] | I’ve destroyed every audio of her talking about the hack, | 我已经删掉了她讨论黑客的全部录音 |
[45:11] | but I can’t cover for her forever. | 但是我不能帮她一辈子 |
[45:13] | What hack? | 什么黑客 |
[45:15] | What? | 什么 |
[45:17] | What’d I say? | 我说了什么 |
[45:20] | What hack? | 什么黑客 |
[45:25] | Her group is trying to steal the next election. | 她的组织想靠偷窃赢得下一次大选 |
[45:27] | They’ve hacked a voting machine, the ESG-5. | 她们黑进了投票机 ESG5型号 |
[45:30] | If they don’t stop before it goes online, | 如果她们不在机器上线前停手 |
[45:31] | Diane will go to jail, or worse. | 戴安会进监狱的 或者更惨 |
[45:34] | I’m sorry, but I’m not her enemy. I’m her friend. | 对不起 但我不是她的敌人 我是她朋友 |
[45:42] | Burt Atwell from the Election Assistance Committee. | 选举协助委员会的伯特·阿特韦尔打来 |
[45:44] | Do you want me to find out what it’s regarding? | 你想要我问他有什么事吗 |
[45:47] | No, I got it. | 不用了 我自己来 |
[45:52] | Burt, hi. How are things? | 伯特 你好 近来怎样 |
[45:55] | Good. | 不错 |
[45:57] | No, just a small thing. | 有件小事找你 |
[46:00] | Um, off the record, I’ve been asked by our friends in Mar-a-Lago | 私下跟你说 玛尔拉戈俱乐部的朋友告诉我 |
[46:04] | to take the ESG-5 voting machines out of service. | 让你撤下ESG5型的投票机 |
[46:09] | No, the family is coming out | 不 他们家族要启用 |
[46:10] | with their own machines. | 自己的投票机 |
[46:13] | Yeah. And if you decommission the old ones now, | 如果你现在撤下这些机器 |
[46:15] | then they’ll have an opening to bid. | 他们就能公开竞标了 |
[46:17] | No, just say | 不是 你就说 |
[46:18] | the, uh, old machines didn’t comply | 旧的投票机不符合 |
[46:20] | with the Disabilities Act or something. | 残疾人法案或者其他你自己编吧 |
[46:22] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[46:23] | I’ll see you at the range. | 靶场见 |
[46:30] | In the interest of a quick settlement, | 为了快速解决这案子 |
[46:33] | we’ve agreed to offer | 我们同意支付 |
[46:34] | 20 million. But no more. | 两千万 一分钱都不会多了 |
[46:39] | No. | 不 |
[46:40] | That is double what you wanted, Felix. | 这是你要价的两倍 菲利克斯 |
[46:42] | That’s before I heard about these reeducation camps. | 那是我听说劳改所之前 |
[46:45] | My God. Awful. | 天啊 太惨了 |
[46:47] | You’re so full of shit. | 你真的满嘴胡言 |
[46:48] | Those are hateful words, Diane. | 你这话太伤人了 戴安 |
[46:50] | Mr. Staples and I have very different ideologies, | 我和斯塔普斯先生的思想观念相差很多 |
[46:53] | but on this we agree: | 但是我们都认同 |
[46:55] | you’ve operated unchecked | 你们这种放任的做法 |
[46:57] | far too long. | 太过了 |
[46:59] | 20 million, | 两千万 |
[47:00] | and we’ll agree to create an independent tribunal, | 我们同意建立一个独立法庭 |
[47:03] | a social media Supreme Court, to guide us toward | 社交媒体最高法院 来引导我们 |
[47:05] | greater transparency and accountability. | 更加透明 更有责任感 |
[47:10] | Put me on this tribunal, and we’ll consider it. | 独立法庭算我一个 我们就考虑一下 |
[47:13] | And 28 million. | 两千八百万 |
[47:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:18] | Call us when you decide. | 决定好了就给我们打电话 |
[47:19] | Oh, hi, Mr. Hannity, how are you? | 汉尼提先生 你好吗 |
[47:21] | No, I’m wonderful. I’ve never been better. | 不 我特别好 人生巅峰 |
[47:25] | Wonderful! | 太好了 |
[47:29] | Well, Mr. Gross thinks we should pay him. | 格罗斯先生认为我们应该赔偿他 |
[47:32] | Okay, we’ll put together the offer. | 好的 我们把条件整理到一起 |
[47:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:36] | Sheryl, before you go. | 谢丽尔 还有点事 |
[47:39] | Chumhum is our most important client, | 查查网是我们最重要的客户 |
[47:43] | And so we wanted to warn you | 所以我们要提示贵公司 |
[47:44] | about something that will be appearing | 接下来的几周里会在新闻中 |
[47:45] | in the news in the next few weeks. | 出现的一些事情 |
[47:48] | Is this the #MeToo problem? | 是”我也是”的问题吗 |
[47:49] | – Right. – Okay. What is it? | -是的 -好吧 什么情况 |
[47:52] | Uh, my father, over the course of ten years, | 我父亲 在长达十年的过程中 |
[47:55] | forced his secretary to perform oral sex on him. | 强迫他的秘书给他口交 |
[48:00] | Uh, he apparently did this with other women. | 很显然他还对其它女人提出了这样的要求 |
[48:02] | We don’t know how many. | 我们不知道具体多少人 |
[48:07] | This is Carl Reddick, the civil rights icon? | 我们说的可是卡尔·雷迪克 民权偶像吗 |
[48:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:11] | We’ll be laying out all the details to a friendly journalist | 我们会在一周内将所有详细的情况 |
[48:15] | within the week. | 公布给一位友好的记者 |
[48:16] | Were there any attempts to pay this woman off? | 你们尝试过给她们付封口费吗 |
[48:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[48:20] | That’s not good. | 这就不好办了 |
[48:22] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[48:24] | It’s a very sensitive time. We have a zero tolerance policy | 这是敏感时期 我们对工作场合的性骚扰 |
[48:27] | for workplace sexual impropriety. | 持零容忍态度 |
[48:29] | We understand, and we are cleaning house. | 我们明白 我们这在内部整顿 |
[48:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:33] | Let me sit down with Neil Gross. | 让我跟尼尔·格罗斯谈谈 |
[48:35] | He may just want to move on. | 他很可能会向前看 |
[48:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:38] | Oh– you– uh… “Move on” as in put this to the side? | 你说”向前看”是指把这事翻篇了吧 |
[48:43] | No. | 不 |
[48:43] | “Move on” as in “Go to another firm.” | “向前看”是指”找其他律所” |
[48:46] | But I’ll get back to you. | 不过我会联系你的 |
[48:56] | Where’s Liz? | 莉兹呢 |
[48:58] | Oh, she’s taking a break. | 她暂时不来了 |
[48:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:03] | Polly, you got something. | 波丽 你有发现 |
[49:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:06] | I was checking on the status of our hack. | 我跟进了我们黑客攻击的进度 |
[49:10] | And? | 然后呢 |
[49:12] | The voting machines are gone. | 投票机不见了 |
[49:13] | They’ve been decommissioned. | 全都退役了 |
[49:14] | What? | 什么 |
[49:15] | Look, all I know is the Election Assistance Committee | 我只知道选举协助委员会 |
[49:17] | took them off-line today. | 今天把它们都撤掉了 |
[49:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:20] | They’re replacing them with new ones. | 他们要换新的 |
[49:22] | They found the hack. | 他们发现被黑了 |
[49:23] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[49:24] | Maybe it’s even about the Republican hack. | 也许更可能是因为共和党的木马 |
[49:26] | So we’re back to square one? | 所以我们又回到起点了 |
[49:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[49:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[49:37] | Home. | 回家 |
[49:37] | W-We’ve got to figure this out. | 我们得想办法解决问题 |
[49:38] | No. I have to go home. | 不 我得回家了 |
[49:44] | We can still make the reservation if we leave now. | 如果我们现在就走也许还能赶上预订 |
[49:46] | Uh, yeah, actually, Gary, do you have a second to talk? | 其实 加里 你有空谈一谈吗 |
[49:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[49:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[49:54] | Nothing. It’s just, um… | 没什么 就是… |
[49:57] | I saw the interview you gave | 我看见泰德·威洛比 |
[50:00] | to Ted Willoughby. | 跟你的访谈节目了 |
[50:01] | Oh, God, no, not that. | 天啊 不 别提这个 |
[50:02] | Yeah, that. | 就是这个 |
[50:03] | And look, Gary, I like you, I really do. | 加里 我喜欢你 确实喜欢 |
[50:08] | Uh, but, it’s just, you know, my life is-is complicated. | 但是 你要知道 我的生活很复杂 |
[50:12] | No, I’m-I’m actually really glad you saw that, because, uh, | 不 其实你看到了我很高兴 |
[50:15] | it opens the door to a conversation. | 因为它开启了一段谈话 |
[50:17] | Oh, I don’t think we need one. | 我认为我们不需要谈话 |
[50:18] | I think we do. | 我们需要 |
[50:19] | No, Gary… | 加里… |
[50:20] | No, I-it’ll only take a minute. Please. | 不 只用一分钟 拜托 |
[50:23] | Uh… Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[50:26] | Have you ever taken a personality test? | 你做过性格测试吗 |
[50:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[50:33] | A free personality test. | 免费的性格测试 |
[50:35] | I know, I know, I-I thought it sounded stupid, too, | 我知道 这听上去特别蠢 |
[50:37] | but, uh, it’s actually really opened my eyes | 但确实让我迈进了 |
[50:39] | to the reactive mind. That’s what I was talking about, | 活性大脑的大门 我说的就是这个 |
[50:41] | coming to Chicago, having my heart opened. | 来芝加哥 敞开我的心扉 |
[50:44] | But I thought you said someone changed your life. | 可我以为你说的改变你人生的是某个人 |
[50:46] | Yes. The Commodore. | 是的 海洋组织 |
[50:48] | L. Ron. Dianetics. | 写《戴尼提:现代心灵健康科学》的L·罗恩 |
[50:48] | L·罗恩:科学教创始人 属于争议较大的一个教派 | |
[50:51] | It’s really great. You should think about it. | 真的很棒 你应该考虑一下 |
[50:56] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[51:00] | Um… You know, it’s late. | 天晚了 |
[51:00] | I think I-I actually have to get up super… | 我明天还要… |
[51:03] | Yeah, okay.. | 好吧 |
[51:05] | …early tomorrow. | 起个大早 |
[51:07] | *But here inside…* | *但是内心深处* |
[51:10] | Sorry. I’m just gonna… | 抱歉 我得… |
[51:11] | Okay, cool. | 没事 |
[51:13] | *Without a foot on the ground* | *毫无把握* |
[51:16] | *But in here, it’s bound to be raining* | *但内心深处 注定要下雨* |
[51:21] | *It’s raining so hard, oh, Lord, I wish it would stop* | *雨下得太大 真希望它停下* |
[51:26] | *Raining, raining…* | *雨啊雨 不停地下* |
[51:28] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[51:30] | That note, the hack. | 那张纸条 攻击的事 |
[51:35] | I took care of it. | 我搞定了 |
[51:38] | I’m glad. | 那太好了 |
[51:39] | *Heard the weatherman say be happy, be well and gay* | *天气预报员说要开心要快乐* |
[51:44] | *But why can’t I say in here it’s raining* | *但是我为什么不能说内心在下雨* |
[51:48] | *It’s raining so hard, oh, Lord, I wish it would stop* | *雨下得太大 真希望它停下* |
[51:51] | Highly placed sources are still insisting | 高层消息人士仍然坚称 |
[51:51] | 最新消息 仍在等待神秘报告 | |
[51:53] | the unredacted report will now be released tomorrow. | 这份原始报告将于明天发布 |
[51:57] | And though Vice President Pence has denied | 尽管副总统彭斯不承认 |
[52:00] | singing “Defying Gravity” | 在报告的附带电子材料里 |
[52:01] | on the accompanying digital materials… | 唱了《抗拒引力》这首歌… |
[52:02] | *Drip, drip, drip, drip, raining.* | *滴答滴答 下个不停* |