时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 2017年第45任美国总统 就职典礼 | |
[00:16] | What you are looking at is a live picture | 您现在收看到的是从美国国会 |
[00:18] | of the United States Capitol. | 传回的现场画面 |
[00:20] | We are just moments away | 在经历了百年难遇的 |
[00:22] | from the official 2017 inaugural swearing-in ceremony | 唐纳德·J·特朗普和希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿 |
[00:26] | after the most unusual presidential campaign | 之间的大选角逐之后 |
[00:29] | in our lifetime | 2017年总统就职典礼 |
[00:30] | between Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton. | 宣誓仪式即将开始 |
[00:33] | – Ladies and gentlemen… – Here we go. | -各位观众朋友们 -开始了 |
[00:35] | …the president-elect of the United States– | 美国当选总统 |
[00:37] | Hillary Rodham Clinton. | 希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿 |
[00:43] | Please raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 请举起右手 重复我的话 |
[00:47] | I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, do solemnly swear… | 我 希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿 庄严宣誓 |
[00:50] | I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, | 我 希拉里·罗德姆·克林顿 |
[00:52] | do solemnly swear… | 庄严宣誓 |
[00:53] | Yes! | 棒 |
[00:53] | That I will faithfully execute… | 我会忠诚履行… |
[00:54] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[00:56] | …that I will faithfully execute… | 我会忠诚履行… |
[00:58] | …the office of President of the United States. | 美国总统之职 |
[01:01] | …the office of the p… | 美国总… |
[03:20] | – Hey, stranger. – Marissa. | -陌生人好 -梅丽莎 |
[03:23] | The staff meeting is in 40 minutes. | 员工会议40分钟之后开始 |
[03:25] | And you have Zoe Redgrave in your office. | 佐伊·雷德格雷夫在你办公室等你 |
[03:28] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[03:29] | Yeah, she just needs a few minutes. | 对 她就聊几句就行 |
[03:31] | The senator from Michigan? | 密歇根的参议员 |
[03:32] | The… No, Hillary’s press secretary. | 不 是希拉里的新闻秘书 |
[03:46] | Uh, Marissa, | 梅丽莎 |
[03:50] | I need to ask you a question. | 我需要问你个问题 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:55] | Who is president? | 总统是谁 |
[03:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:00] | I’ll-I’ll tell you later. | 我一会儿再跟你说 |
[04:03] | Diane, are you micro-dosing again? | 戴安 你是不是又小剂量嗑药了 |
[04:06] | No. | 没有 |
[04:07] | Well, maybe. | 不过也有可能 |
[04:09] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:11] | Isn’t Trump president? | 特朗普不是总统吗 |
[04:15] | No. | 不是 |
[04:17] | So, it’s… | 所以是 |
[04:18] | Hillary? | 希拉里 |
[04:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:21] | And how long has she been…? | 她当了多久了 |
[04:23] | Three years. | 三年了 |
[04:26] | Are you all right, Diane? | 你没事吧 戴安 |
[04:35] | My God. Have you ever had a dream that is so real | 天啊 你做没做过那种特别真实的梦 |
[04:37] | that it takes you a long time to just wake up? | 真实到让你梦了很久才醒来 |
[04:41] | – No. – I dreamt that | -没有 -我梦见 |
[04:42] | Donald Trump was our president. | 唐纳德·特朗普是总统 |
[04:44] | Really? How did that go? | 真的吗 怎么样 |
[04:46] | So, I mean, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:48] | – How did he lose? – How did he not? | -他是怎么输的 -怎么可能不输 |
[04:50] | Don’t you remember the polls? | 你不记得票数了吗 |
[04:51] | It was a landslide–three million votes. | 绝对性的压倒 差了三百万票 |
[04:53] | Same as in my dream. | 我梦里也是 |
[04:55] | Trump had three million more votes in your dream? | 在你梦里特朗普有三百万张选票的优势 |
[04:57] | No, Hillary did. | 不 希拉里 |
[04:59] | Well, then how did he…? | 那他怎么… |
[04:59] | 美国大选不以普选票数多者为胜 而是以选举人票多为胜 | |
[05:00] | Well, whatever. It’s a dream. | 算了 反正也是个梦 |
[05:01] | It doesn’t have to make sense. | 不用非要符合逻辑 |
[05:02] | Diane, | 戴安 |
[05:04] | would you mind if I sat in on the meeting with Zoe Redgrave? | 你介意我参加和佐伊·雷德格雷夫的会议吗 |
[05:07] | I know she’s your friend, | 我知道她是你朋友 |
[05:09] | but I would like more face time, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我希望更跟客户多接触 |
[05:11] | I think I’ve earned it. | 我想这是我应得的 |
[05:14] | Diane had a weird dream last night. | 戴安昨晚做了一个奇怪的梦 |
[05:15] | It’s just taking her a minute. | 她得缓缓 |
[05:17] | I know the case inside and out. | 整个案子我都很了解 |
[05:19] | Good. What case? | 很好 什么案子 |
[05:22] | Gerrymandering in Illinois? | 伊利诺伊州选区划分不公 |
[05:26] | The White House asked you to take point. | 白宫让你点出重点 |
[05:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:29] | We go in front of the Supreme Court in a month. | 我们一个月后就要上最高法院了 |
[05:37] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[05:40] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[05:44] | Diane, there you are. How are you? | 戴安 你来了 你好吗 |
[05:46] | Fine, Zoe. | 我很好 佐伊 |
[05:48] | Great, actually. Lucca’s been telling me | 可以说好极了 卢卡一直告诉我 |
[05:50] | you’re all prepared for Thursday. | 你们已经为周四做好了准备 |
[05:52] | Yes. Yes, very prepared. | 是的 是的 准备非常充分 |
[05:54] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[05:56] | Am I…? No. | 我… 不 |
[05:58] | Hillary is appreciative of what you’re doing. | 希拉里很感谢你的付出 |
[06:01] | Well, I appreciate | 我很感激 |
[06:03] | her being in the White House. | 她成为总统 |
[06:05] | So she has some insider info on the court. | 她对庭审有一些内部消息 |
[06:08] | Garland is leaning our way, but he likes a folksy | 加兰倾向我们这边 但是他喜欢 |
[06:12] | story or two, so be ready with that in your oral argument. | 听民间故事 在你们的口头论证中加上这些 |
[06:15] | Any thoughts on Warren? | 对华伦有什么看法吗 |
[06:19] | Buffett? | 巴菲特吗 |
[06:21] | No, Elizabeth Warren. | 不 伊丽莎白·华伦 |
[06:22] | We’ve made a number of references to income inequality. | 我们已经多次提到了收入不平等 |
[06:25] | Good. We don’t want to take her vote for granted. | 好 我们不想理所当然认为她会投我们一票 |
[06:29] | So, I will see you tonight at Women Unite for Change? | 那今晚的”女性团结求改变”大会见 |
[06:34] | She will. | 她会去的 |
[06:34] | Yes, I will. | 对 今晚见 |
[06:37] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[06:38] | Merrick Garland and Elizabeth Warren are on the Supreme Court? | 梅里克·加兰和伊丽莎白·华伦进最高法院了 |
[06:42] | You’re worrying me, Diane. | 你让我开始担心了 戴安 |
[06:43] | What happened to Kavanaugh? | 卡瓦诺怎么了 |
[06:45] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[06:58] | Do you have a minute? | 你们有空吗 |
[07:00] | What-what do you need? | 什么事 |
[07:02] | I’m, uh, worried about Diane. | 我有点担心戴安 |
[07:04] | We were just in a meeting with Zoe Redgrave, | 我们刚刚在和佐伊·雷德格雷夫开会 |
[07:06] | and she didn’t know what we were talking about. | 她不知道我们在谈什么 |
[07:08] | Zoe didn’t know what we…? | 佐伊不知道我们在… |
[07:09] | No. Diane didn’t. | 不 是戴安不知道 |
[07:11] | What were you talking about? | 那你们在谈什么 |
[07:12] | The Supreme Court. | 最高法院 |
[07:19] | The president sounded optimistic today about | 总统听起来很乐观 |
[07:21] | the CF1-K protein as a possible cure for cancer. | 认为CF1-K蛋白可能用于治愈癌症 |
[07:26] | The rise in the polar bear population is causing | 北极熊数量的增长正造成 |
[07:28] | what some are calling “The Polar Bear Express,” | 人们所说的”北极熊快车”现象 |
[07:30] | polar bear overpopulation. | 即北极熊数量过剩 |
[07:33] | The good news for the administration is | 对政府来说的好消息是 |
[07:35] | it appears the rain forest has been saved. | 雨林似乎已经得到拯救 |
[07:37] | The bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[07:38] | the Travel Office Scandal is back in the news, | 旅行办公室丑闻又回到焦点 |
[07:38] | 希拉里想给朋友提供无限制的旅差费补贴 白宫旅行办公室拒绝 她捏造经济犯罪的名目诽谤工作人员 | |
[07:41] | leaving many asking “Where has the missing 35 thou…?” | 许多人质疑 “不见的三万五千元去哪了” |
[07:45] | Donald Trump, the real estate magnate | 唐纳德·特朗普 2016年竞选总统的 |
[07:47] | who ran for president in 2016, | 房地产大亨 |
[07:49] | has decided to reduce the programming on Trump TV | 决定将特朗普电视台的节目 |
[07:51] | – to eight hours a day. – Hey, Diane. | -减少到每天八小时 -戴安 |
[07:53] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:55] | Adrian. Hey. | 你好 阿德里安 |
[07:58] | Liz. Oh. | 莉兹 |
[08:03] | Ooh, you’re happy. | 你很开心 |
[08:04] | I have been weighed down for what feels like years, | 我感觉被重担压着好几年 |
[08:07] | and it-it just all suddenly lifted. | 突然之间全都卸掉了 |
[08:10] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[08:11] | The news. I’ve been watching the news. | 新闻啊 我一直在看新闻 |
[08:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:14] | Even with all the scandals? | 即使是那些丑闻吗 |
[08:16] | What scandals? | 什么丑闻 |
[08:17] | The travel office, the e-mails. | 旅行办公室 邮件门 |
[08:19] | Hillary’s haircut. | 希拉里的发型 |
[08:22] | Benghazi? | 班加西事件 |
[08:22] | 2012年班加西美国大使馆遭袭 时任国务卿的希拉里不回复使馆发出的增援要求 | |
[08:26] | Are you all right, Diane? | 你还好吗 戴安 |
[08:27] | Liz, I have never been better. | 莉兹 我从没这么好过 |
[08:29] | Don’t you know that cancer was cured? | 你们不知道癌症可以治愈了吗 |
[08:31] | Yes, but the administration’s not telling us how… or when. | 知道 但政府没公开是怎样或何时能治愈 |
[08:35] | Lucca is worried about you. | 卢卡很担心你 |
[08:37] | Should we be? | 我们需要担心吗 |
[08:38] | Oh, no, no, no. I just… | 不不不 我只是… |
[08:39] | I had this weird dream. | 我做了个奇怪的梦 |
[08:41] | Lucca said– that Trump was president, huh? How’d that go? | 卢卡说了 特朗普当选总统 那会怎样 |
[08:44] | Oh, my God. He kept calling Nazis “Very fine people.” | 我的天啊 他一直称纳粹是”友善的人” |
[08:47] | And he did a senate campaign for a child molester. | 他支持儿童猥亵者竞选参议院 |
[08:47] | 罗伊·摩尔被指责猥亵未成年女性 最终输掉了竞选 | |
[08:50] | And he put children in cages. | 还把孩子关在笼子里 |
[08:52] | – Why? – Immigration policy,and, uh, | -为什么 -移民政策 还有 |
[08:55] | anti-Semitism and racism were on the rise. | 反犹太主义和种族主义都在攀升 |
[08:58] | And where were the Obamas during all this? | 这期间奥巴马夫妇都在做什么 |
[09:01] | They had an overall deal at Netflix. | 他们和网飞签订了全面合作协议 |
[09:08] | Well, welcome back to reality. | 欢迎回到现实世界 |
[09:12] | Diane, we don’t need to worry about you, do we? | 戴安 我们不需要担心你 对吧 |
[09:16] | No, I just needed to wake up. | 不用 我只是需要清醒过来 |
[09:18] | I’m fine, and I’m ready. | 我很好 我准备好了 |
[09:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:28] | Harriet Tubman. | 哈丽雅特·塔布曼 |
[09:33] | It’s all the usual Clinton scandal. | 都是典型的克林顿式丑闻 |
[09:35] | Fiscally speaking, these people were a nightmare. | 从财政上讲 这些人简直就是噩梦 |
[09:37] | $500 for a haircut? | 五百美元剪个头发 |
[09:39] | Who pays that kind of money? | 谁会花这种钱 |
[09:40] | You try to turn everything into a scandal. | 你想把所有事都变成丑闻 |
[09:45] | Look, I voted for her last year, but not again. | 听着 我上次投了她 但这次不会了 |
[09:48] | – What has she done for us? – Cured cancer. | -她为我们做了什么 -治愈癌症 |
[09:50] | Only Hillary could cure cancer and turn it into a scandal. | 只有希拉里能治愈癌症并把这变成丑闻 |
[09:52] | – I’m sorry. What-what scandal? – The timing. | -抱歉 什么丑闻 -时机 |
[09:54] | My mother died last year. | 我母亲去年去世 |
[09:56] | Why didn’t they cure cancer last year? | 他们为什么不能去年治愈癌症 |
[09:58] | Because she wants it for her reelection campaign. | 因为她想在连任竞选时利用这个 |
[10:00] | How many people could have been saved | 如果他们去年就能治愈癌症 |
[10:02] | if they’d cured cancer last year? | 本可以救活多少人 |
[10:08] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[10:11] | Can we start even one meeting without all this? | 我们就不能开一次没有大吵大闹的会吗 |
[10:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:14] | Elect a different president. Like Trump. | 换一个总统 比如特朗普 |
[10:18] | You need to stop. Stop, now. | 你们别说了 快停下 |
[10:20] | We got some good news today. | 我们今天有些好消息 |
[10:22] | Diane, let’s start with you. | 戴安 从你开始吧 |
[10:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[10:26] | It’s a great get, Diane. | 干得不错 戴安 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | So, I understand you’re, uh, | 我知道你是不是 |
[10:34] | meeting with his team at noon? | 中午要跟他的团队开会 |
[10:39] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[10:40] | And I-I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[10:41] | Tell him we love his movies. | 告诉他我们很喜欢他的电影 |
[10:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:45] | B-Because… | 因为… |
[10:47] | Yeah, I will. | 好啊 我会说的 |
[10:52] | Harvey Weinstein. | 哈维·韦恩斯坦 |
[10:53] | The producer. | 电影制作人 |
[10:55] | I’m amazed you got him away from Lisa Bloom. | 真没想到你能把他从丽莎·布鲁姆那挖过来 |
[10:58] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[11:00] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, could you just excuse me for one minute? | 抱歉 我能失陪一下吗 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:12] | Your new client. | 你的新客户 |
[11:13] | It’s Harvey Weinstein. | 是哈维·韦恩斯坦 |
[11:15] | – The producer? – Yes. | -电影制作人 -没错 |
[11:17] | How is he our client? | 他怎么成了我们的客户 |
[11:18] | You argued David Bois wasn’t serving him well. | 你说大卫·博伊斯没有尽职为他工作 |
[11:21] | I argued? | 我说的 |
[11:22] | What about his issues? | 那他的问题呢 |
[11:24] | – The anger issues? – No, the rape ones. | -脾气古怪吗 -不 强奸指控 |
[11:28] | I didn’t know there were rape issues. | 我都不知道有强奸的问题 |
[11:31] | Okay, Marissa, | 好了 梅丽莎 |
[11:32] | you need to treat me like all of this is new to me. | 你得当作我完全不知道这一切 |
[11:36] | Is this about your Trump stuff? | 这是关于特朗普那码事吗 |
[11:37] | Yes. Trump said he could “Grab women by the pussy.” | 对 特朗普说他能”抓住女人的阴部” |
[11:42] | Right? In your world? | 对吧 在你的世界 |
[11:44] | My world? You mean reality? Yes. | 我的世界 你是说现实吗 没错 |
[11:47] | And then what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[11:49] | People were upset. | 人们很生气 |
[11:50] | – And then what? – He lost the election. | -之后呢 -他败选了 |
[11:54] | But was there a big women’s march | 但就职典礼之后 |
[11:57] | after the inauguration? | 有女性大游行吗 |
[11:58] | After Hillary’s inauguration? I mean, women were excited, | 希拉里的就职典礼后吗 女人们都很兴奋 |
[12:02] | and there were parades. | 有不少庆祝游行 |
[12:03] | But no march? No pussy hats? | 但没有示威游行 没有粉色猫耳帽 |
[12:07] | What are pussy hats? | 什么是粉色猫耳帽 |
[12:10] | It’s not important. Was there a #MeToo? | 不重要 有”我也是”吗 |
[12:13] | U-2? What-what, the band? | U2[你也是] 什么 那个乐队吗 |
[12:15] | No. A #MeToo movement. | 不 “我也是”运动 |
[12:18] | I’m not sure what that is. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:22] | So Harvey Weinstein is still a thing in your world? | 所以哈维·韦恩斯坦在你的世界还是个人物 |
[12:26] | In-in the world? | 在现实世界 |
[12:27] | Well, he won the Presidential Medal of Freedom. | 他确实获得了总统自由勋章 |
[12:30] | – So, I guess…- Oh, my God. | -所以我猜… -天呐 |
[12:33] | And now I represent him. | 现在我还代理他了 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[12:46] | “Film Career. Activism. | “电影职业生涯 行动主义者 |
[12:50] | Friendship with the President. | 与总统的友谊 |
[12:52] | Controversies.” | 争议” |
[12:54] | 好莱坞争议 管理方式 | |
[12:55] | “Weinstein has been criticized | “韦恩斯坦曾被批评 |
[12:57] | For reediting many of his arthouse purchases, | 多次剪辑他购买的艺术作品 |
[13:00] | with some directors referring to him as | 因此一些导演称他为 |
[13:02] | ‘Harvey Scissorhands.'” | ‘剪刀手哈维'” |
[13:10] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[13:11] | No one has accused Weinstein of rape yet? | 还没人指控韦恩斯坦强奸吗 |
[13:14] | No. | 没有 |
[13:15] | Or-or of masturbating into plants? | 或对着植物手淫 |
[13:18] | What?! No. Ew. | 什么 没有 恶心 |
[13:19] | Why-why was he masturbating into plants? | 他为什么要对着植物手淫 |
[13:22] | I-I don’t remember. A few of them were. | 我不记得了 他们有几人喜欢这样 |
[13:24] | What was going on in your world? | 你的世界到底发生什么了 |
[13:25] | So, no one has come forward yet, right? | 所以还没有人站出来 对吧 |
[13:29] | Here in… | 在这… |
[13:29] | Reality? No. Not that I know of. | 现实中 据我所知没有 |
[13:33] | Who else was masturbating into plants? | 还有谁对着植物手淫 |
[13:35] | I don’t remember, there were so many men with issues. | 我不记得了 很多男人都有这个怪癖 |
[13:37] | – Like who? – Charlie Rose. | -还有谁 -查理·罗斯 |
[13:39] | That guy with the round table? | 做圆桌访谈的那个人吗 |
[13:40] | What did he do? Isn’t he, like, 90? | 他干什么了 他不都90岁了吗 |
[13:42] | No, he liked walking around naked | 没到 他喜欢一丝不挂地 |
[13:44] | in front of his female assistants. | 在女性助手面前走来走去 |
[13:45] | Oh! Who else? | 还有谁 |
[13:47] | Matt Lauer. | 马特·劳尔 |
[13:50] | Okay, who is that? | 那是谁 |
[13:51] | Team Weinstein. | 韦恩斯坦团队 |
[13:53] | Look, maybe it’s only in your dream that | 听着 也许只有在你的梦里 |
[13:55] | Weinstein is raping people | 韦恩斯坦才强奸女性 |
[13:57] | and masturbating into plants. | 并对着植物手淫 |
[13:59] | Maybe in reality he’s just, you know, | 也许在现实世界 他只是 |
[14:01] | some asshole producer | 一个混蛋制片人 |
[14:02] | who screams at people and cheats on contracts. | 喜欢对别人大喊大叫并违约 |
[14:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:07] | Harvey would like you to make this your top priority. | 哈维希望你们把这个当作首要任务 |
[14:10] | He believes that the project’s success | 他认为这个项目的成功 |
[14:11] | had a lot to do with him. | 离不开他的功劳 |
[14:16] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry, what project is this? | 不好意思 什么项目 |
[14:20] | Snowpiercer. | 《雪国列车》 |
[14:22] | The TV adaptation. | 电视版 |
[14:25] | All of the information you needis right there. | 你们需要的信息都在这 |
[14:27] | Mr. Weinstein has no legal claim to this project? | 韦恩斯坦先生对这剧没有法定求偿权 对吗 |
[14:29] | Well, as we said, Harvey believes his input | 正如我们所说 哈维认为他的付出 |
[14:32] | was essential to its success in features, | 与电视版的成功密不可分 |
[14:35] | so he wants us to pursue any legal remedy. | 所以他希望我们追讨法律补偿 |
[14:37] | And what legal remedy… | 什么法律补偿 |
[14:38] | We will definitely look into that. | 我们会研究的 |
[14:42] | – All legal options will be explored. – Good. | -探讨所有法律选项 -很好 |
[14:44] | Harvey would love news on the suit, | 哈维希望看到消息见报 |
[14:46] | even just the filing, to report during our publicity push. | 哪怕只是提交诉讼 好在公关宣传中提及 |
[14:49] | – And when is that? – Next week. | -那是什么时候 -下周 |
[14:51] | He’ll be interviewed by Charlie Rose. | 他会接受查理·罗斯的采访 |
[14:56] | – Sorry. – Then Friday, | -抱歉 -然后周五 |
[14:57] | he’ll be on the Today Show with Matt Lauer. | 他将登上马特·劳尔主持的《今日秀》 |
[15:01] | We are on it. Anything else? | 交给我们吧 还有别的事吗 |
[15:03] | We want you to look at the NDAs. | 我们想让你们看看保密协议 |
[15:05] | We have several former employees | 我们认为有些前任雇员 |
[15:07] | that we believe might be in breach. | 可能违背了协议 |
[15:11] | Believe? | 认为 |
[15:13] | How do you believe that? | 你们是怎么知道的 |
[15:16] | Harvey has his ways. | 哈维自有办法 |
[15:18] | Anyway, those are the most outstanding items. | 总之 这些是需优先处理的事项 |
[15:21] | And if I may, I’d like to ask | 如果可以 我希望请 |
[15:23] | just the core team to remain. | 核心团队成员留下 |
[15:24] | I have just one more item I’d like to discuss. | 我还有一项事务想讨论 |
[15:27] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[15:28] | Uh, Tim, James, Mike. | 蒂姆 詹姆斯 迈克 |
[15:32] | Harvey is worried that | 哈维担心 |
[15:34] | the Republicans are going to come after him | 共和党人会因为他支持希拉里 |
[15:36] | – for supporting Hillary. – In what way coming after him? | -而来攻击他 -怎么攻击他 |
[15:39] | With false accusations of sexual assaults. | 用虚假的性侵指控 |
[15:42] | We’ve had three charges already, | 我们已经收到三项指控了 |
[15:44] | and we believe more are on the way. | 而且我们认为还有更多 |
[15:45] | We have a pretrial hearing in two hours | 两小时后有预审听证会 |
[15:47] | to turn over discovery. | 来上交证据 |
[15:49] | Of what? What discovery? | 什么证据 |
[15:51] | Contracts, Harvey’s travel information. | 合同 哈维的旅行信息 |
[15:53] | Photos of his anatomy. | 他隐私部位的照片 |
[15:57] | – Oh, my God. – Yes, exactly. | -天呐 -没错 |
[15:58] | It’s harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[15:59] | These woman are after Harvey. | 这些女人就是冲哈维来的 |
[16:01] | And why do you think they’re “after” him? | 那她们为什么要冲他来呢 |
[16:04] | Because Harvey’s an easy target. | 因为拿哈维下手很容易 |
[16:07] | But these women are Democrats. Right? | 但这些女人可都是民主党人士 不是吗 |
[16:11] | Diane is worried that | 戴安是担心 |
[16:12] | this will be the plaintiff’s argument in court. | 原告在庭上采用这套论证 |
[16:15] | Right, Diane? | 是吗 戴安 |
[16:16] | They lie because | 她们诬告他 |
[16:18] | actresses have a limited shelf life, | 是因为女演员的职业生涯十分有限 |
[16:20] | and they feel Harvey hasn’t advanced their careers. | 而她们认为哈维没有在事业上提供帮助 |
[16:23] | We have investigators | 针对这些女性的 |
[16:24] | that have all of the background you need on these women. | 任何背景资料都可以找我们的调查员要 |
[16:28] | Yes, what is that? Black Cube? | 怎么着 黑立方的人吗 |
[16:31] | How do you know about Black Cube? | 你怎么知道黑立方 |
[16:33] | I do my research. | 我做了调查 |
[16:34] | – What is Black Cube? – Israeli investigators. | -黑立方是什么 -以色列调查员 |
[16:37] | They’re brought on board | 找他们来 |
[16:38] | – to make the women look bad. – Look, | -是要挖那些女人的黑料 -听着 |
[16:40] | we came to you because you’re the best. | 找你们是因为你们能力最强 |
[16:44] | And because Harvey wanted a woman | 而且哈维也想要自己的辩护律师 |
[16:45] | and an African-American man defending him. | 由一位女人和一位非裔美国人担任 |
[16:48] | So, are you up for it, or should we move on? | 所以 你们是接 还是就算了 |
[16:52] | We are definitely up for it. | 当然是接 |
[16:55] | Diane, what is going on with you?! | 戴安 你怎么回事 |
[16:58] | Now, you’ve told me yourself you liked his movies. | 你自己说的喜欢他制作的电影 |
[17:00] | He’s a serial rapist, Adrian. A sexual predator. | 他是个强奸惯犯 阿德里安 一个性侵犯 |
[17:04] | And how do you know that? | 你又怎么知道的呢 |
[17:05] | Because I– | 因为我 |
[17:06] | Because of these women coming forward. | 因为有这些女人站了出来 |
[17:09] | These women are coming forward for attention, | 这些女人站出来是为了曝光率 |
[17:12] | because he’s a screamer. | 因为他足够吸引眼球 |
[17:14] | You know you’re saying he’s guilty until proven innocent. | 你这样是在疑罪从有 |
[17:16] | No, I am looking at the evidence. | 不是 我有证据 |
[17:18] | There is no evidence, Diane. Wh-What evidence? | 没有证据 戴安 有什么证据 |
[17:21] | The Ronan Farrow revelations. | 罗南·法罗披露的信息 |
[17:23] | You’re talking about that story | 你是指因为过于低劣 |
[17:24] | that NBC refused to broadcast | 所以NBC都拒绝报道的 |
[17:26] | because it was so shoddy? | 那套说法吗 |
[17:27] | They’re only saying that because they are | 他们那么说是为了 |
[17:29] | covering up for Matt Lauer. | 帮马特·劳尔打掩护 |
[17:31] | Matt Lauer? My God! | 马特·劳尔 我的天啊 |
[17:34] | Jesus Christ, Diane! You’re dealing in rumors. | 老天爷啊 戴安 你居然信这些谣言 |
[17:37] | Not facts. | 而不关注事实 |
[17:38] | If we had done the same thing with Reddick, | 假如当初雷迪克的事也这样处理 |
[17:40] | we’d be a lot better off now. | 也不会像现在这样 |
[17:42] | What? | 什么 |
[17:45] | – What about Carl? – Nothing. | -卡尔怎么了 -没事 |
[17:48] | Diane, what have you heard about Carl? | 戴安 你听说卡尔什么事了 |
[17:51] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:53] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[17:54] | What do you mean “Yet”? | 你说”暂时”是什么意思 |
[17:56] | Harvey Weinstein will blow up in our face. | 哈维·韦恩斯坦会把我们也拖下水的 |
[17:58] | We need to drop him. | 必须放弃代理 |
[18:00] | Maybe you haven’t been paying attention, Diane. | 也许你没有注意到 戴安 |
[18:04] | We need Weinstein more than he needs us. | 是我们需要韦恩斯坦 远甚他需要我们 |
[18:08] | We’re not doing well. | 我们经营状况欠佳 |
[18:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:13] | The Hillary tax. | 希拉里税 |
[18:15] | The what? | 什么 |
[18:15] | The rise in corporate taxes. | 企业税率提升 |
[18:18] | It’s not just hitting our bottom line, | 不止打破了我们的收支平衡 |
[18:19] | it’s hitting our clients. | 还影响了客户的财务状况 |
[18:21] | Why do you think we’re getting into entertainment? | 要不你以为我们干吗要进军娱乐行业 |
[18:24] | We need to keep Weinstein happy. | 我们需要保证韦恩斯坦满意 |
[18:28] | Or we need to have a conversation | 不然就得讨论 |
[18:30] | about dissolving and bankruptcy. | 解散和破产事宜 |
[18:39] | – What about my dad? – What? | -我爸怎么了 -什么 |
[18:41] | I heard you say that there was a rumor about my dad; | 我听到你说有关于我爸的传言 |
[18:43] | what rumor? | 什么传言 |
[18:46] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:52] | These women only want justice. | 这些女人想要的不过是正义 |
[18:54] | Your Honor, they deserve to see this evidence. | 法官阁下 她们有权查看这些证据 |
[18:58] | The defense attorney keeps arguing | 被告律师坚称 |
[18:59] | that this is harassment, | 这是骚扰 |
[19:01] | and Mr. Weinstein’sa very busy man. | 韦恩斯坦先生工作繁忙 |
[19:04] | Well, we’re not asking that Mr. Weinstein gather | 但我们并没有要求韦恩斯坦先生 |
[19:06] | this information himself. | 亲自整理这些材料 |
[19:08] | He has a lot of lawyers. | 他有很多律师 |
[19:09] | – Let them do it for him. – You made your point, Counselor. | -就让他们来做吧 -明白了 律师 |
[19:12] | Defense? | 被告律师 |
[19:20] | Your Honor, the plaintiff is not just asking for schedules. | 法官阁下 原告要的不仅是日程安排 |
[19:24] | They’re asking for photos of our client’s | 还有我方当事人 |
[19:26] | most sensitive anatomy. | 最敏感部位的照片 |
[19:28] | And the reason why is they want to force us into a settlement. | 她们这么做只是为了迫使我们出钱和解 |
[19:30] | This is about money. | 都是为了钱 |
[19:31] | – No, it isn’t. – Yes, it is. | -不是的 -就是如此 |
[19:32] | You’re not righting a wrong. | 才不是什么拨乱反正 |
[19:34] | This is about a few bitter actresses | 只不过是几个被刷掉的 |
[19:35] | – who didn’t get the part… – Bitter actresses? | -女演员心有不满 -女演员心有不满 |
[19:37] | – …going after a man… – No, I don’t think so. | -就冲男人下手 -并非如此 |
[19:39] | – And don’t defame my clients. Do not! – Okay, okay, stop! | -不准污蔑我的委托人 -好了 停 |
[19:42] | I get it. I’m ready to rule. | 明白了 我这就宣判 |
[19:44] | Your discovery request, Ms. Ann Howard, is denied. | 安·霍华德女士 你证据调查的申请被拒绝 |
[19:48] | I’m not seeing any evidence of real harassment. | 我没有看到存在真实骚扰的证据 |
[19:50] | – Your Honor… – No. | -法官阁下 -别说了 |
[19:52] | This is a simple case of “He said, she said.” In fact, it’s worse. | 不过是男女相处的罗生门 事实上更坏 |
[19:55] | The case rests on an old cliché, | 本案建立在老套的 |
[19:57] | the Hollywood casting couch. | 好莱坞选角潜规则上 |
[19:59] | Well, that may have been true | 也许在过去的制片体系中 |
[20:00] | in the old studio system, | 确有此事 |
[20:02] | but with major Wall Street companies like this, | 但像这样的上市大公司 |
[20:05] | no one would risk that kind of exposure. | 不会有人甘冒被曝光的巨大风险 |
[20:08] | I rule for the defense. | 我判被告胜诉 |
[20:10] | And I would suggest, Ms. Ann Howard, | 并且我建议 安·霍华德女士 |
[20:12] | you talk to your clients. | 跟你的委托人说说吧 |
[20:18] | His Honor would like to speak to you for a second? | 法官阁下希望能借一步说话 |
[20:25] | I, uh, want to be clear: | 我…先说清楚 |
[20:26] | this has nothing to do with my ruling. | 这跟我的判决毫无关系 |
[20:28] | This is not ex parte. | 这不算单方面接触 |
[20:31] | Do we understand? | 明白了吗 |
[20:32] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Good. | -明白了 法官阁下 -好 |
[20:34] | My daughter is looking for an internship this summer, | 我女儿正在找今年夏天实习的地方 |
[20:37] | and she would love to find a spot | 她想在韦恩斯坦的公司这样 |
[20:39] | in a large production company like Mr. Weinstein’s. | 大型的制片公司找个职位 |
[20:42] | Could you put in a good word for her? | 你们能帮她说句好话吗 |
[20:45] | Certainly, Your Honor. | 当然 法官阁下 |
[20:46] | Good, good. | 好 好 |
[20:47] | She would really love to beunder Mr. Weinstein this summer. | 她真的很想在这个夏天为韦恩斯坦先生工作 |
[20:54] | I’ll speak to Weinstein’s people about the internship. | 我会跟韦恩斯坦的人说实习的事 |
[20:57] | What? You want to? | 怎么 你想去说吗 |
[20:58] | No, I’m just thinking, | 不 我只是在想 |
[21:00] | justice is an equation. | 正义就是个等式 |
[21:02] | What kind of equation? | 什么样的等式 |
[21:04] | Justice equals the law times the zeitgeist. | 正义等于法律乘以时代思潮 |
[21:07] | The law on its own doesn’t stand up. | 光靠法律本身是站不住脚的 |
[21:10] | You need the mood of the times on your side. | 你还需要时代的思潮也站在你这边 |
[21:12] | Diane, we just won. | 戴安 我们刚刚赢了 |
[21:14] | The zeitgeist worked for us. | 时代思潮对我们有利 |
[21:16] | But against women. | 但却对女性不利 |
[21:17] | The president’s a woman. | 总统也是女性 |
[21:19] | How is it against women? | 它怎么会对女性不利 |
[21:20] | In my dream, women got together | 在我的梦里 女性们聚在一起 |
[21:22] | and held a march and said “No more.” | 举行游行 高喊着”够了” |
[21:24] | Yeah, well, that’s the thing with dreams. | 好吧 但那是梦里的事 |
[21:26] | You can make them anything you want. | 你可以把这些当成是你想做的事 |
[21:27] | My guess would be that only the women partners | 我想只有女性合伙人 |
[21:29] | got to say “No more.” | 才能说”够了” |
[21:31] | We associates, we can’t risk it. | 我们是普通律师 不能冒险 |
[21:38] | Harvey saves two or three internship spots | 哈维每年夏天都会为他的朋友们 |
[21:40] | each summer for his friends. | 保留两到三个实习的职位 |
[21:42] | Malia Obama did one a few years ago. | 玛丽亚·奥巴马几年前也在他那里实习过 |
[21:44] | That’s great. The judge will love that. | 那太好了 法官会喜欢的 |
[21:47] | Can you do one more favor for me, Lucca? | 你能再帮我个忙吗 卢卡 |
[21:49] | Harvey asked that a lawyer drop by | 哈维想让律师带着这些 |
[21:52] | with these court documents to have them signed. | 法庭文件过去让他签字 |
[21:54] | – He wants me? – Yeah, just to drop by his suite. | -他想让我去 -对 去趟他的套房就行 |
[21:57] | Uh, he should drop by our office and sign them. | 他应该去我们的办公室签字 |
[22:00] | Unfortunately, Harvey’s waiting for a conference call | 不幸的是 哈维正在酒店套房里 |
[22:02] | in his hotel suite, so he can’t leave. | 准备开电话会议 所以他不能离开 |
[22:04] | Well, then, I’ll take them. | 好 我送过去 |
[22:05] | No, Harvey wants Lucca to come. | 不 哈维想让卢卡去 |
[22:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:08] | Because Harvey reviews every lawyer involved in his cases, | 因为哈维审查了每一位参与他案件的律师 |
[22:12] | and he’s intrigued by Lucca. | 他对卢卡特别感兴趣 |
[22:14] | Has he seen her photo? | 他看过她的照片吗 |
[22:16] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[22:18] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[22:19] | I’m saying you’re Harvey’s pimp. | 我说你是哈维的皮条客 |
[22:21] | – Are you fucking serious? – Could you, uh, | -你他妈说真的吗 -你能否 |
[22:23] | give us a second? | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[22:26] | This is exactly what I’m talking about, Diane. | 这正是我要说的 戴安 |
[22:29] | I need face time with our top clients, | 我要跟我们的大客户见面 |
[22:31] | and you keep finding ways to stop it. | 而你却千方百计地阻止我 |
[22:33] | I’m going with these papers. | 我带着这些文件去见他 |
[22:34] | The client wants it, and I want it. | 这是客户的需求 也是我的需求 |
[22:36] | Lucca, listen to me. Listen to me. This is how it will go. | 卢卡 听我说 这样的话 |
[22:39] | You will bring those courtpapers to the hotel concierge. | 你把这些法庭文件交给酒店礼宾部的人 |
[22:42] | And he will call up, and Weinstein will apologize | 他会打电话上去 韦恩斯坦会道歉并说 |
[22:45] | and say he can’t come down, could you bring them up to him? | 他不能下来 你能否把文件带上去给他 |
[22:48] | So you’ll ask the concierge | 于是你就让酒店礼宾部的人 |
[22:50] | to bring them upto get them signed. | 把文件带上去给他签字 |
[22:52] | But Weinstein will say | 但韦恩斯坦会说 |
[22:53] | he only has a few questions for you, | 他只想问你几个问题 |
[22:56] | it’ll only take a minute. | 很快就好 |
[22:58] | So you will go up, and he’ll answer the door, | 然后你就会上楼 他会来开门 |
[23:00] | and he’ll be wearing a robe. | 只穿着一件浴袍 |
[23:03] | And then he will | 然后他会让你 |
[23:03] | ask you to help him with something in the bathroom. | 去浴室帮他个忙 |
[23:06] | He will be naked. | 他会全身赤裸 |
[23:07] | – Come on, Diane. – He will be naked. | -不是吧 戴安 -他会全身赤裸 |
[23:10] | And he’ll ask you to massage his shoulders and his back. | 还会让你帮他按摩肩膀和后背 |
[23:13] | – Or he’ll ask youto watch him take a shower. – Diane, stop. Stop it! | -或让你看他冲澡 -戴安 别说了 |
[23:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:23] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[23:24] | I am going. | 我走了 |
[23:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:34] | Marissa, listen, I need to ask you a favor. | 梅丽莎 听着 我想请你帮个忙 |
[23:37] | Lucca is on her way to Harvey Weinstein’s hotel. | 卢卡正赶去哈维·韦恩斯坦的酒店 |
[23:41] | I need you to keep a close eye on her. | 我想让你好好盯着她 |
[23:43] | Is Weinstein going to masturbate into plants? | 韦恩斯坦要对着植物自慰吗 |
[23:59] | Yes? | 你好 |
[23:59] | – Um, I have some papers for Mr. Weinstein to sign. – Of course. | -有些文件要让韦恩斯坦先生签字 -好的 |
[24:04] | Uh, one second. I’ll call him. | 稍等 我给他打电话 |
[24:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:07] | Come on, Marissa. I can see you. | 出来吧 梅丽莎 我能看见你 |
[24:11] | Oh, Lucca, hi. | 卢卡 你好 |
[24:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:14] | Diane sent you? | 戴安派你来的吗 |
[24:16] | No. What do you mean? | 不是 你这么说什么意思 |
[24:19] | Okay, yes, but it’s not just her. | 好吧 是的 但不仅仅是她 |
[24:21] | – I’m concerned, too. – I’m fine, Marissa. | -我也担心你 -我没事 梅丽莎 |
[24:23] | Just go home. | 回去吧 |
[24:24] | Uh, Mr. Weinstein wants you to come up to his suite. | 韦恩斯坦先生想让你去他的套房 |
[24:27] | 540, the penthouse. | 顶层 540号 |
[24:31] | Uh, actually, our boss wants us to stay down here. | 其实 我老板想让我待在楼下 |
[24:34] | Can you have a messenger bring this up to him to be signed? | 你能派人把这个送上去让他签字吗 |
[24:37] | And we will wait in the bar. | 我们会在酒吧里等 |
[24:39] | One second. | 稍等 |
[24:44] | Do you think Diane is a witch? | 你觉得戴安是女巫吗 |
[24:46] | No, I just think she knows how men work. | 不 我只是觉得她了解男人的行事方式 |
[24:51] | Mr. Weinstein just has a few questions. | 韦恩斯坦先生只想问你几个问题 |
[24:53] | He only needs you to go up for a minute. | 他只要你上去一会就好 |
[24:56] | The penthouse, suite 540. | 顶层 540号套房 |
[25:08] | Okay, so if Diane is right, on the other side of that door | 好 如果戴安是对的 那扇门背后就是 |
[25:11] | is Harvey Weinsteinin a bathrobe. | 穿着浴袍的哈维·韦恩斯坦 |
[25:15] | Stand over there. | 站那边去 |
[25:34] | This isn’t just the year of the women. | 女性不仅会闪耀这一年 |
[25:37] | It’s the decade of the women. It’s our time. | 女性会闪耀十年 我们的时刻到来了 |
[25:41] | With the presidency, | 在这样一位女性总统的带领下 |
[25:42] | women can do whatever they want. | 女性可以无所不能 |
[25:45] | I’m thinking of sending my business your way, Diane. | 我在考虑来你的律所 戴安 |
[25:48] | We women have to stick together. | 女性得团结一致 |
[25:50] | Oh, I’d like that, Ingrid. Thank you. | 求之不得 英格丽德 谢谢你 |
[25:53] | I suggested Harvey bring his business to you. | 是我建议哈维找你辩护的 |
[25:56] | Harvey Weinstein? | 哈维·韦恩斯坦 |
[25:57] | Yes. Oh, he has done so much for the women’s cause. | 是的 他为女性事业付出了太多 |
[26:02] | I’m having him speak at the next Women United for Change event. | 我邀请他在下次”女性团结求改变”活动发言 |
[26:08] | You don’t think his way of working with women is suspect? | 你不觉得他和女性打交道的方式很可疑吗 |
[26:12] | Well, yes, | 的确 |
[26:13] | I know he can be a bit handsy. | 我知道他有时有点毛手毛脚 |
[26:16] | He’s a bad boy, like Jack Warner. | 他是个坏小子 就像杰克·华纳 |
[26:18] | But he is good on women’s causes. | 但他对女性事业有帮助 |
[26:20] | I mean, pro-choice and Hillary. | 提倡堕胎合法 支持希拉里 |
[26:24] | Ms. Lockhart, | 洛哈特女士 |
[26:25] | you are one of the founders of Women United for Change, | 你是女性团结求改变组织的创始人之一 |
[26:27] | an organization that even our president has mentioned. | 连现任总统都提起过这个组织 |
[26:30] | What does Women United for Change mean in this day and age? | 在当今时代女性团结求改变有何深意 |
[26:34] | It means we have a long way to go. | 它意味着我们还有很长的路要走 |
[26:36] | Really? A long way to what? | 是吗 走向哪里 |
[26:39] | Telling our stories. | 讲出我们的故事 |
[26:41] | Uh, the secretary forced to date her boss. | 秘书被迫和自己的老板约会 |
[26:46] | A comedian forced to watch a more powerful one masturbate. | 喜剧演员被逼观看位高权重者手淫 |
[26:50] | Those stories. We all have them. | 诸如此类 这些故事就在我们之中 |
[26:52] | Uh, okay, I, um… | 好吧 我… |
[26:53] | Tarana Burke is an African-American activist | 塔拉纳·伯克是一位非裔美国活动家 |
[26:56] | who works to improve the lives of young women at risk. | 她致力于改善处于危险中的年轻女性的生活 |
[27:00] | She coined the phrase “Me Too” in 2006. | 她在零六年创造了”我也是”这个词 |
[27:05] | And it is time to bring that back | 现在是时候重新用上这个词 |
[27:07] | by sharing our stories online | 在网上分享我们的故事 |
[27:09] | and attaching her hashtag “#MeToo.” | 并加上”#我也是”这个话题标签 |
[27:13] | It shouldn’t matter that | 唐纳德·特朗普没当成我们的总统 |
[27:15] | Donald Trump isn’t our president. | 不应该影响这件事 |
[27:17] | These abuses are still going on. | 这些罪行依然存在 |
[27:19] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[27:20] | So, remember, the hashtag “#MeToo.” | 记住了 话题标签”#我也是” |
[27:22] | No one is alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[27:24] | Just come forth and share your stories. | 勇敢站出来分享你的故事吧 |
[27:26] | Thank you. Ingrid, hello. | 谢谢你 英格丽德 你好 |
[27:29] | You don’t have a Twitter account? | 你没有推特账户吗 |
[27:30] | No, I never needed one. | 没有 我不需要 |
[27:33] | Okay. There it is. | 好吧 好了 |
[27:35] | 主页 站出来 分享你的故事 你不是一个人 | |
[27:36] | Now you want it to link to Tarana Burke? | 现在你想链接到塔拉纳·伯克 |
[27:39] | Yes. Her “Me Too” site. | 对 她的”我也是”网站 |
[27:41] | – Me…? – Too. | -我什么 -我也是 |
[27:43] | Well, that’s kind of obscure. | 这个词有点晦涩 |
[27:45] | Want something more provocative like “Men Who Hurt Women”? | 要不要更煽动一点 比如”伤害女人的男人” |
[27:48] | No, no, no. Just a “Me Too” hashtag. | 不 不 就一个”我也是”的话题标签 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:53] | There it goes. | 好了 |
[27:55] | I’m not sure this will get much traction. | 我不确定这能获得很多关注 |
[27:57] | You need to connect with more influencers. | 你得链接更多名人 |
[27:58] | Maybe this will do it. | 或许这个能达到这个效果 |
[28:01] | …the yearly Women Unite | …昨晚举行的年度女性团结 |
[28:02] | for Change Awards last night, | 求改变颁奖典礼 |
[28:04] | in order to celebrate the year’s achievements. | 为了庆祝本年度所获得的成就 |
[28:06] | This isn’t just the year of the women. | 女性不只会闪耀这一年 |
[28:06] | 佐伊·雷德格雷夫 女性求改变联合创始人 | |
[28:09] | It’s the decade of the women. | 女性会闪耀十年 |
[28:11] | 英格丽德·希尔 女性求改变赞助人 | |
[28:11] | Women can do whatever they want. | 女性可以无所不能 |
[28:13] | Women Unite for Change co-founder Diane Lockhart | 女性团结求改变的合作创始人 戴安·洛哈特 |
[28:16] | believes women are stronger than ever. | 相信女性比以往都更加强大 |
[28:19] | No one is alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[28:19] | 戴安·洛哈特 女性求改变联合创始人 | |
[28:21] | Come forward. Tell your story. | 站出来 讲出你的故事 |
[28:23] | And tell them they did. | 告诉她们 她们做到了 |
[28:25] | The splashy event raised two million dollars for feminist causes. | 此次盛会为女性事业筹得了两百万美元 |
[28:29] | Megaproducer Harvey Weinstein contributed | 杰出制片人哈维·韦恩斯坦贡献了 |
[28:32] | a matching fund of two million. | 两百万对配基金 |
[28:35] | Was that supposed to send people to the You-too site? | 那个应该让人去访问你也是网站吗 |
[28:39] | Did you call Weinstein’s person a pimp? | 你是不是说韦恩斯坦的人是拉皮条的 |
[28:43] | – Yes, I did. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[28:44] | Because she’s a pimp. | 因为她就是个拉皮条的 |
[28:45] | A pimp as in…? | 拉什么的皮条客 |
[28:47] | She procures sex for Weinstein. | 她为韦恩斯坦捕获性对象 |
[28:51] | They want you to apologize. | 他们要你道歉 |
[28:53] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[28:57] | They sent over that letter for you to sign. | 他们把这封信发过来要你签字 |
[29:00] | “Dear Mr. Weinstein, | “亲爱的韦恩斯坦先生 |
[29:01] | “Please, I beg you to not stop reading. | 我请求你继续看下去 |
[29:04] | “I have done a terrible thing. | 我做了一件恶劣的事情 |
[29:06] | But what I did was beyond being oblivious to humanity”? | 但我的所作所为确实丧心病狂” |
[29:11] | They’re serious. | 他们是认真的 |
[29:13] | They’re threatening to pull their business. | 他们威胁要离开我们律所 |
[29:16] | Then let them. Seriously, fuck them! | 随他们的便好了 说真的 去他们的 |
[29:20] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[29:22] | I don’t think you realize how close we are to Chapter 11. | 我觉得你还没意识到我们离破产有多近 |
[29:25] | And Weinstein will make a difference? | 韦恩斯坦能救我们于水火吗 |
[29:26] | Yes. We’re going to have to start firing associates. | 是的 我们得开始裁员了 |
[29:29] | I know you have heard rumors about Weinstein, | 我知道你听说了一些韦恩斯坦的谣言 |
[29:31] | but we’ve defended wife-killers. | 但我们还为杀妻犯辩护过 |
[29:34] | Lisa Bloom defended Weinstein. | 丽莎·布鲁姆为韦恩斯坦辩护过 |
[29:35] | I’ve heard you go on about her. | 你也挺赞赏她的 |
[29:37] | Why are you drawing the line here? | 为什么现在要划清界线呢 |
[29:39] | Then take me off the account. | 那就把我撤下来 |
[29:40] | – The Weinstein account? – Yes. You’re right. | -韦恩斯坦的案子 -是的 没错 |
[29:43] | Everyone deserves a defense. | 所有人都应该有辩护的机会 |
[29:46] | Just not everyone deserves my defense. | 只是不是所有人都值得我去帮他辩护 |
[29:51] | Oh, Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[29:52] | I didn’t know we had a meeting. | 我们没约吧 |
[29:54] | We don’t. I just wanted | 没有 我只是想 |
[29:55] | to drop by to discuss something. | 顺便过来讨论点事情 |
[29:57] | – Okay? – I asked Lucca to be here, too. | -好的 -我请卢卡也来一起讨论 |
[30:00] | What’s “Me Too”? | 什么是”我也是” |
[30:03] | It’s a website of women trading stories of abuse. | 一个女性上传自己被性侵经历的网站 |
[30:06] | This is what you were talking about | 这就是你们之前在讨论的 |
[30:07] | at Women Unite for Change? | 团结女性改变世界吗 |
[30:09] | – Yes. – Several women approached me asking about it. | -是的 -有几个女人跑来找我问这件事 |
[30:12] | I had to admit I didn’t know about it. | 我必须承认我对此毫不知情 |
[30:14] | You started this? | 你开展了这项运动 |
[30:15] | No. Tarana Burke did. | 不 是塔拉纳·伯克开展的 |
[30:18] | – But you’re popularizing it? – Well, if I can. | -但你在推广这项运动 -希望我可以吧 |
[30:21] | I mean, it’s supposed to be a grassroots women’s movement. | 这本该是由基层女性点燃的星星之火 |
[30:24] | Okay. I need you to remove it. | 好吧 我需要你停止这项运动 |
[30:28] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:29] | You’re trying to suggest women get angry about abuse, | 你想建议女性 让她们对性侵事件感到愤怒 |
[30:32] | – right? – Yes. | -对吗 -是的 |
[30:34] | That’s not the message that helps us in 2020. | 在2020年传达这种观点是帮不到我们的 |
[30:38] | Hillary only gets reelected | 希拉里要想重新当选 |
[30:40] | if men don’t feel women are leading with their anger. | 必须让男人觉得女人没有被愤怒冲昏了头 |
[30:43] | But women are angry. | 但是女性都很愤怒 |
[30:44] | No, they’re not. | 不 她们没有 |
[30:45] | Women are making advances now. | 女性正在取得进步 |
[30:48] | And they’re doing it | 她们所获得的进步 |
[30:49] | through competence, not through grievance. | 是通过自身能力达成的 而不是通过抱怨 |
[30:53] | What about women who are being abused? | 可那些正在被性骚扰的女性该怎么办 |
[30:55] | Who have been abused? | 曾被性骚扰过的女性该怎么办 |
[30:56] | They will find support from Hillary. | 她们会从希拉里身上汲取力量 |
[30:58] | From this administration. | 从这个政府中获得支持 |
[31:00] | So you’re asking them to just shut up? | 所以你只是想让她们闭嘴吗 |
[31:01] | No, I’m asking them to get a woman reelected | 不 我想请她们帮助一个女性在这个国家的 |
[31:04] | to the highest office in the land. | 最高权力位置上再次当选 |
[31:07] | If Hillary doesn’t win, Trump wins. | 如果希拉里没有赢 那特朗普就会赢 |
[31:09] | Then what do we have? | 那时候我们该怎么办 |
[31:14] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[31:16] | I just realized something. | 我刚刚想到一件事情 |
[31:19] | W-Where’s my husband? | 我的丈夫在哪 |
[31:22] | What? I’ve spent the last few days | 什么 我最近几天一直在工作 |
[31:24] | at work and I-I haven’t talked to him once. | 所以我都没时间跟他说上一次话 |
[31:27] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[31:29] | Have you called him? | 你给他打过电话吗 |
[31:30] | No. | 没有 |
[31:33] | So you’re dropping the website? | 所以你会关闭网站吧 |
[31:34] | I ha– I have to find my husband. | 我 我必须找到我丈夫 |
[31:36] | – Diane. – Whatever you want. Whatever you need. | -戴安 -你想做什么都行 随你的便 |
[31:38] | I-I have to go home. | 我 我必须回家了 |
[31:43] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[31:46] | The Weinstein people | 韦恩斯坦那帮人 |
[31:47] | – are asking you to take a step back. – Yes. | -希望你能退一步 -是的 |
[31:49] | I already said: replace me. | 我已经说过了 换掉我 |
[31:50] | No, they’re asking you to take | 不行 他们希望你可以 |
[31:52] | a step back from the firm. | 在律所里退居二线 |
[31:55] | And what did you say? | 那你们怎么说 |
[31:56] | I said we needed to talk. | 我说我们必须先谈谈 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:00] | Well, I’m heading home. You can do whatever you want. | 我要回家了 你们想做什么都行 |
[32:02] | You don’t need to head home. | 你不需要回家 |
[32:04] | No, I do. | 不 我要回家 |
[32:06] | I don’t know how I changed my clothes. | 我都不知道我是怎么换衣服的 |
[32:07] | I went to that event last night | 我昨晚参加了那场活动 |
[32:08] | and I, and I had different clothes on. | 但我 但我穿的不是这件衣服 |
[32:10] | And I have different clothes on now. | 和我现在穿的衣服也不一样 |
[32:12] | And I don’t know where Kurt is. | 而且我还不知道库尔特在哪 |
[32:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:25] | Hello. I’m almost done. | 你好 我快干完了 |
[32:29] | Uh, who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[32:31] | Chris Lima. | 克里斯·利马 |
[32:32] | – Do I know you? – No, | -我认识你吗 -不认识 |
[32:33] | I’m just a handyman, fixing your door. | 我只是个杂工 来给你修门的 |
[32:36] | I hope you don’t mind. I turned on your TV. | 我希望你不要介意 我把你的电视打开了 |
[32:37] | Welcome back to Trump TV. | 欢迎回来特朗普电视台 |
[32:41] | * This wall is your wall * | *这堵墙是你的墙* |
[32:44] | * This wall is my wall * | *这堵墙也是我的墙* |
[32:46] | * From California * | *从加州* |
[32:49] | * To the Padre Island * | *直到帕德里岛* |
[32:52] | * From the Yuma plateau * | *从玉马高原* |
[32:54] | * To the Gulf Stream waters * | *直到墨西哥湾流* |
[32:58] | * This wall was made for you and me. * | *这是为我和你而建的墙* |
[33:03] | When Woody Guthrie wrote that song so many decades ago, | 伍迪·格思里在几十年前写下这首歌 |
[33:08] | he sang for an America that still looked like America. | 他是为仍保有美国风貌的美国所唱 |
[33:13] | With the neighborhood grocer, the farmer | 和邻里的食品商 农民 |
[33:17] | and the real estate developer. | 还有房地产开发商一同高歌 |
[33:18] | God, I miss him as president. | 老天 我真怀念他当总统的日子 |
[33:20] | Seriously? I mean… | 你认真的吗 我是说… |
[33:24] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[33:26] | – Nothing. I’ll finish your door. – No, wait. | -没什么 我快修好门了 -不 等等 |
[33:29] | You just said you miss him as president. What do you mean? | 你刚说怀念他当总统的日子 是什么意思 |
[33:31] | Look, I get it. Hillary’s president. | 好吧 我懂 现在希拉里才是总统 |
[33:33] | Okay? I’ll shut up. | 好吧 我会闭嘴的 |
[33:34] | – No, you think Trump is president? – No. | -不对 你觉得特朗普是总统 -不 |
[33:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:41] | I think he’s president, too. | 我也觉得他是总统 |
[33:42] | I’ve spent the last few weeks being told Hillary is president, | 过去的几周里大家都在跟我说希拉里才是总统 |
[33:45] | so I’m ready to accept it. | 所以我已经准备接受这种说法了 |
[33:48] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[33:50] | A-And why are you fixing my door? | 还有为什么你要来修我的门 |
[33:52] | I’m Chris Lima. | 我是克里斯·利马 |
[33:53] | And I-I have no idea why I’m fixing your door. | 我也不知道为什么我在修你的门 |
[33:58] | And why are we the only two people in the world | 为什么我们是世界上唯二的人 |
[33:59] | who think Trump is president? | 认为特朗普才是总统 |
[34:01] | * Gulf Stream waters * | *墨西哥湾流* |
[34:04] | * This wall is made for you and me. * | *这是为我和你而建的墙* |
[34:16] | Welcome back to Trump TV. | 欢迎回来特朗普电视台 |
[34:17] | * Oh, Jared, you’re so fine * | *杰瑞德 你如此杰出* |
[34:19] | * You’re so fine, you blow my mind, hey, Jared * | *你如此优秀 让我梦萦魂牵 杰瑞德* |
[34:24] | * Oh, Jared, what a pity, you don’t understand… * | *杰瑞德 太可惜了 你不明白…* |
[34:27] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[34:29] | I should be thrilled Hillary’s president. | 希拉里当上总统我应该非常兴奋 |
[34:31] | Oh, she’s awful, isn’t she? | 她糟透了 不是吗 |
[34:33] | No. I-I just… don’t think I like this new world. | 不是 我只是不太喜欢这个新世界 |
[34:40] | Or maybe I don’t believe it.Hmm. | 也许是不相信它 |
[34:41] | *Oh, Jared, you’re so pretty, you don’t understand* | *杰瑞德 你不知道自己有多帅气* |
[34:44] | *My hand would look so good with Ivanka’s wedding band…* | *伊万卡的婚礼乐队会让我双手熠熠生辉* |
[34:48] | Why do you like him? Trump? | 你为什么支持他 特朗普 |
[34:50] | Because… | 因为… |
[34:52] | he says what he means. | 他说的话都是发自内心的 |
[34:54] | You know? It’s odd that politicians just don’t do that. | 你懂吗 很奇怪现在的政治家都不说真话 |
[34:59] | Do you know my husband? | 你认识我丈夫吗 |
[35:00] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[35:03] | Kurt McVeigh. | 库尔特·麦克维 |
[35:07] | Did he ask you to fix my door? | 是他叫你来帮我修门的吗 |
[35:10] | Wait, w-why is my door broken? | 等一下 门怎么坏的 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. You didn’t say. | 我不知道 您没有说 |
[35:15] | This is exactly the kind of gun Hillary would steal from you. | 这种枪就是希拉里会去你家偷的那种 |
[35:20] | This week we focus on sharks and automatics. | 本周我们重点关注鲨鱼和全自动步枪 |
[35:23] | How do we stop sharks from attacking? | 如何才能防止鲨鱼的攻击 |
[35:26] | You don’t do it with love and kindness. | 爱与善是不行的 |
[35:28] | You don’t lead from behind like Hillary. | 像希拉里那样当牵线木偶也是不行的 |
[35:31] | You attack. | 你要攻击 |
[35:34] | Kurt took his guns. | 库尔特把枪都拿走了 |
[35:36] | He didn’t want them to be confiscated. | 他不希望枪被没收 |
[35:39] | Go to the country. | 躲去乡里吧 |
[35:40] | Go to whatever cabins you have in the woods | 躲去你在林间的小屋里吧 |
[35:43] | because Eric Holder will take your guns. | 因为埃里克·霍尔德会夺走你的枪 |
[35:43] | 前司法部长 | |
[35:46] | Kurt has a cabin in the woods. | 库尔特有一座林间小屋 |
[35:47] | Then he should go there. | 那他应该得去那儿了 |
[35:48] | We are this close to black helicopters. | 黑色直升机很快就要接管全国了 |
[35:48] | 都市传说美国实质由一个秘密组织掌权 黑色直升机就是该组织的直属部队 | |
[35:52] | All right, c– fix the TV. | 好 把电视修好 |
[35:54] | No, u-uh, fix the door. | 不对 把门修好 |
[35:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:57] | Good, good. I’m-I’m in the car, right? | 很好 我在车里 对吧 |
[36:24] | Kurt, I need your help figuring out what’s going on. | 库尔特 我需要你的帮助 理清这一切 |
[36:28] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[36:37] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里待多久了 |
[36:38] | A while. | 一会儿 |
[36:40] | Go ahead, sit. | 来 坐吧 |
[36:47] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[36:49] | And you. | 你也是 |
[36:51] | Grab my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[36:53] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得不行 |
[36:56] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[36:57] | We’re separated. | 我们分开了 |
[36:59] | Kurt, we’re married. | 库尔特 我们结婚了 |
[37:01] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[37:03] | We matter, you and I. | 你和我才是最重要的 |
[37:05] | All this other stuff, who’s president, | 而其它事情 谁是总统 |
[37:08] | who’s worse for the world, it’s all bullshit. | 谁是这世界的罪人 全都是扯淡 |
[37:10] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[37:12] | I will if you will. | 你信我就信 |
[37:15] | What about those? | 那一切又怎么办 |
[37:18] | Hillary will take them. | 希拉里会拿走的 |
[37:19] | And I will be here to hide them | 如果当黑色直升机到来时 |
[37:22] | from the black helicopters if that’s what you want. | 你想让我把枪都藏起来 我会这么做的 |
[37:37] | Come on back. | 回来吧 |
[37:41] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[37:43] | What’s the last thing that you remember? | 你记得清醒的最后一刻在做什么吗 |
[37:46] | You mean before | 你是说 |
[37:47] | I watched Hillary be inaugurated? | 观看希拉里就职仪式之前吗 |
[37:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:55] | In bed. Us in bed. | 在床上 我们一起 |
[37:58] | And what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[38:07] | Don’t let go of my hand. | 别松开我的手 |
[38:09] | Then what? | 然后怎么了 |
[38:12] | You-you had a gun. | 你拿着枪 |
[38:14] | No, no, no.Don’t let go. | 不 不 别松手 |
[38:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:21] | -Swat. -Yes. | -特警队 -是的 |
[38:36] | Kurt, you’re dead? | 库尔特 你死了吗 |
[38:40] | Kurt? | 库尔特 |
[38:41] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[38:44] | Kurt, hold on to me. | 库尔特 抓住我的手 |
[38:46] | Please. Kurt. | 求你了 库尔特 |
[38:49] | Hold on to me. | 抓住我的手 |
[38:54] | Wait, wait.She’s coming back. Diane? | 等等 她醒过来了 戴安 |
[38:58] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[39:01] | What-what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:05] | We thought we lost you. | 我们以为你不行了 |
[39:06] | How long was I out? | 我昏了多久 |
[39:07] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[39:10] | Where am I? | 这是在哪 |
[39:11] | Home. | 家里 |
[39:13] | Diane, can you tell me how many fingers I’m holding up? | 戴安 告诉我这是几根手指 |
[39:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:17] | You’ve been shaken up a bit. How many fingers? | 你刚被吓晕过去了 几根手指 |
[39:21] | Three? | 三吗 |
[39:22] | Can you read this? | 这写的是什么 |
[39:24] | Lima. | 利马 |
[39:26] | And who is president? | 谁当政 |
[41:00] | This is a hardcore Christian. | 这位是个硬核基督徒 |
[41:03] | He should hate that I’ve just shoved my tongue | 他应该很反感我刚刚的舌吻 |
[41:05] | down his throat, but in Trump’s America, | 但在《特朗普的美国》 |
[41:09] | the lion lies down with the lamb. | 狮子与绵羊共存 |
[41:11] | And I ain’t lyin’. | 我不是说大话 |
[41:13] | Because in Trump, we’ve been united. | 因为特朗普 我们团结一致 |
[41:20] | The thrice-divorced billionaire. | 有离过三次婚的亿万富翁 |
[41:25] | The porn star. | 色情电影明星 |
[41:29] | The naked Maxmodel from Slovenia. | 斯洛文尼亚一丝不挂的超模 |
[41:33] | Under Trump’s banner, we are all one. | 在特朗普的带领下 我们都是一家人 |
[41:37] | We all know what we’re fighting for. | 我们知道自己为何而战 |
[41:40] | And we all love the same man. | 我们都爱着那同一个人 |