时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 雷&博&洛律所 STR劳利分部 | |
[01:32] | Hey, welcome back, wanderer. | 欢迎游子回家 |
[01:36] | What happened here? | 这里怎么了 |
[01:38] | Welcome to the new and improved Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart– | 欢迎来到改良版雷&博&洛律所 |
[01:40] | a division of STR Laurie. | STR劳利分部 |
[01:42] | 雷&博&洛律所 STR劳利分部 | |
[01:42] | STR Laurie. | STR劳利 |
[01:44] | How are our new overlords? | 我们的新上司如何 |
[01:46] | Well, the new stationery is nice, very thick | 新信纸很漂亮 很厚实 |
[01:49] | but they ration it for the environment. | 但因为环保问题限量供应 |
[01:53] | Oh, right, that’s new, too. | 对 那也是新的 |
[01:55] | I think it’s a sunset? | 我觉得是夕阳景观 |
[01:57] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[01:59] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:00] | – Thanks, Jay. – I’m giving her the tour. | -谢了 杰 -我在带她参观 |
[02:02] | What’s it like up there? | 那上面是什么样的 |
[02:04] | Never been. | 从没去过 |
[02:05] | It’s off-limits to mere mortals. | 我等凡人进不去 |
[02:07] | They’re worried they’ll be tainted by us. | 害怕我们污染了上面的空气 |
[02:16] | But it’s not off-limits to dogs? | 但狗就可以上去吗 |
[02:19] | Yeah, Monday and Wednesday are pet days. | 对 周一和周三是带宠物上班日 |
[02:21] | The name partners can bring their dogs. | 冠名合伙人可以把自己的狗带过来 |
[02:24] | Oh, my God. A bat? | 我的天 那是蝙蝠吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah, a gargoyle. | 对 石像怪 |
[02:28] | Upstairs wanted something more dramatic. | 楼上的人想要些戏剧元素 |
[02:30] | Oh, Adrian must love that. | 阿德里安一定很喜欢这个 |
[02:35] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[02:37] | Before we start, I’d like to | 在我们开始前 我想 |
[02:38] | officially welcome back | 正式欢迎 |
[02:40] | our very own Diane Lockhart. | 我们的戴安·洛哈特回来 |
[02:46] | Thank you, Adrian. | 谢谢你 阿德里安 |
[02:48] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:49] | I must say it’s been very odd being away from you all. | 我得说 没和大家在一起的感觉真奇怪 |
[02:52] | I can’t wait to get back into it. | 我迫不及待想要重回工作了 |
[02:53] | Did you enjoy traveling the world on your name partner bonus? | 用冠名合伙人的奖金环游世界感觉如何 |
[02:56] | Barry, let’s not go there. | 巴里 别这么说 |
[02:58] | It’s the only place togo. | 那还能怎么说 |
[03:01] | All right. | 行了 |
[03:01] | Okay. We lost Chumhum, remember? | 好了 记得我们失去了查查网这个客户吗 |
[03:06] | We needed a lifeboat, and now we’re part | 当时我们命悬一线 而现在 |
[03:08] | of the seventh-largest law firmin the world. | 我们是全世界前七的律所 |
[03:10] | And we were promised to be made whole within six months. | 他们承诺半年内让我们的收入恢复从前 |
[03:13] | And that will come. | 很快会做到的 |
[03:15] | I’m making half of what I wasas a Reddick/Boseman partner. | 我现在的收入只有雷&博律所时期的一半 |
[03:22] | Uh, what is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:24] | Your portion. | 你的那份 |
[03:25] | Of? | 什么的 |
[03:26] | The acquisition of our firm. | 并购分成 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:39] | So we’re happy, but the equity partners aren’t? | 我们是高兴了 但股权合伙人不满意是吗 |
[03:41] | The equity partnerswere expecting more. | 股权合伙人本期望更多 |
[03:43] | And they’ll get more. | 他们会得到更多收益的 |
[03:45] | That’s the thinking. It’s just gonna take some time. | 至少我们期望如此 只是这需要点时间 |
[03:47] | Okay, so how do we make this | 好吧 那我们要如何 |
[03:49] | more acceptable to the other partners? | 让其他合伙人更容易接受呢 |
[03:52] | Hey, hey, hey, get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[03:54] | Hey, hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[03:59] | Ooh, you’re being summoned. | 你被召唤了 |
[04:02] | Is that a bad thing? | 那是坏事吗 |
[04:03] | If it’s Mr. Laurie, no. | 如果是劳利先生的话 不是 |
[04:04] | If it’s Mr. Firth… maybe. | 如果是弗斯先生的话 可能是 |
[04:10] | Ms. Lockhart, you mind following me? | 洛哈特女士 介意随我来一趟吗 |
[04:12] | I don’t. | 不介意 |
[04:32] | Would you like some water, coffee? | 你想要喝点水吗 还是咖啡 |
[04:34] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Uh, will I be meeting with Mr. Laurie? | 我是要去见劳利先生吗 |
[04:39] | No, Mr. Laurie’s in London. | 不是 劳利先生在伦敦 |
[04:41] | But Mr. Firth would like to talk. | 弗斯先生想要和你谈一谈 |
[05:00] | So, nine months? | 九个月吗 |
[05:02] | Yes, doctor’s orders. | 对 医嘱吩咐的 |
[05:04] | You must have gone stir-crazy. | 你肯定都快精神失常了 |
[05:06] | Well, that included some travel, but not too much. | 我稍稍旅行了一段时间 但也没多久 |
[05:09] | My husband’s a bit of a homebody. | 我丈夫比较宅 |
[05:12] | Homebody. | 宅男 |
[05:16] | So what do you want to do now, Diane? | 你现在想做什么呢 戴安 |
[05:17] | Get back to work. | 回到工作上去 |
[05:20] | What work? | 什么工作 |
[05:24] | My clients. | 我的客户 |
[05:25] | My old cases. | 我原来的案子们 |
[05:27] | My partners picked up the slack while I was recovering, | 在我恢复的过程中 合伙人帮了接了许多 |
[05:29] | but now I’m back. | 但是我回来了 |
[05:32] | Ever heard of Ryokan, the Zen master? | 听说过禅宗大师良宽吗 |
[05:36] | No. | 没有 |
[05:36] | He lived a simple life in a hut | 他在山脚下的茅屋里 |
[05:38] | at the foot of a hill. | 过着简单质朴的生活 |
[05:40] | One evening a thief broke in, only to discover | 有一天晚上闯进来一个贼 |
[05:42] | there was nothing to steal. | 却发现根本没什么可偷的 |
[05:45] | So Ryokan surrendered his clothes to him | 所以良宽把自己的衣服当作礼物 |
[05:48] | as a gift. | 给了他 |
[05:50] | After the thief ran away, | 这个贼跑掉之后 |
[05:51] | Ryokan was left sitting naked, | 良宽赤身裸体地坐在那里 |
[05:53] | watching the moon. | 看着月亮 |
[05:55] | And he thought… | 他想 |
[05:57] | “Poor fellow. | “可怜的家伙 |
[05:58] | I wish I could give him this beautiful moon.” | 我要是能把这轮美月给他就好了” |
[06:12] | I-I don’t think I understand. | 我没听明白 |
[06:14] | I’ve followed your career, Diane. | 我关注了你的职业生涯 戴安 |
[06:15] | You’re exceptional in court, you do what is required, | 你在法庭上格外出众 审时度势 |
[06:18] | you’re a good organizer, but do you know | 你是一个优秀的组织者 但是你知道 |
[06:20] | when you really come to life? | 自己什么时候元气满满吗 |
[06:23] | When you have a cause. | 当你有目标的时候 |
[06:24] | A Goliath to face. | 要打败劲敌的时候 |
[06:26] | That’s what I’m here to give you. | 我就是来给你这个的 |
[06:29] | This is your moon. | 这就是你的月亮 |
[06:33] | – And, uh, what is that? – Yours. | -这是什么 -归你了 |
[06:35] | You are now in charge of our pro bono department. | 你现在负责我们的公益法务部 |
[06:38] | All 22 lawyers. | 一共22名律师 |
[06:39] | And these 40 cases. | 共计40个案子 |
[06:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:42] | We want you to be happy. | 我们想让你高兴 |
[06:44] | Doing good in the world is the best way | 于世界为善就是STR劳利获益的 |
[06:45] | to do good for STR Laurie. | 最佳方式 |
[06:48] | So, do good. | 所以好好做 |
[06:49] | I’ll need investigator time. | 我要调查员的工时 |
[06:50] | And partner billable hours. | 还有合伙人时薪 |
[06:52] | Whatever you need, you take. | 你有什么需要都满足你 |
[06:53] | No more corporate cases. | 不要再接公司案子了 |
[06:56] | You make our firm a good citizen | 你要不惜一切代价让我们的律所 |
[06:57] | no matter what it costs. | 成为一等良民 |
[07:06] | Welcome back, Diane | 欢迎回来 戴安 |
[07:07] | – Thank you, Lucca. – What’s it like up there? | -谢谢 卢卡 -上面怎么样 |
[07:09] | Clean. | 很干净 |
[07:27] | Do you know what my job is, Lucca? | 你知道我的工作是什么吗 卢卡 |
[07:30] | My guess would be you’re a lawyer. | 我猜你是个律师 |
[07:33] | I am the sorting hat of lawyers. | 我是律师们的巫师帽 |
[07:35] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道什么意思吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Is it a Harry Potter thing? | 知道 是《哈利·波特》的比喻吗 |
[07:38] | It is. | 是的 |
[07:39] | – Have you read Harry Potter? – No. | -你读过《哈里·波特》吗 -没有 |
[07:40] | I know I’m the only person in the world who hasn’t. | 我知道我是这世上唯一一个没读过的人 |
[07:42] | Why haven’t you read it? | 你为什么还没读过 |
[07:43] | I don’t like… wizard shit. | 我对魔法之类的不太感冒 |
[07:47] | Yes, fuck wizard shit. | 对 去他的魔法 |
[07:51] | I like you, Lucca. | 我喜欢你 卢卡 |
[07:53] | I like being liked. | 我喜欢被人喜欢 |
[07:56] | Good. So, here’s what I need from you. | 很好 我有事情要交给你做 |
[08:00] | We have a divorce up here that’s proving problematic. | 我们有一个棘手的离婚案 |
[08:02] | One of our most important clients. | 是我们最重要的委托人之一 |
[08:03] | And I think there is a personality clash | 我觉得我们的离婚律师 |
[08:06] | with our divorce lawyer. | 有点个性太强 |
[08:07] | I want you to work with him, | 我想让你跟他一起合作 |
[08:10] | smooth out the… sharper edges, | 缓和一下尴尬的局面 |
[08:13] | if that makes sense. | 如果可以的话 |
[08:14] | – I think it does. – Good. | -可以 -好 |
[08:16] | Do you know who Bianca Skye is? | 你知道比安卡·斯凯吧 |
[08:18] | – Yeah. – She’s actually a very lovely woman, | -知道 -她其实是个非常可爱的女人 |
[08:21] | so please ignore all of the gossip profiles. | 所以请不要把那些花边传闻放在心上 |
[08:25] | Lucca, here we go. | 卢卡 说曹操曹操到 |
[08:26] | I’d like you to meet your new partner, | 来见见你的新搭档 |
[08:27] | David Lee. | 大卫·李 |
[08:29] | Lucca Quinn. | 卢卡·奎恩 |
[08:32] | Still wear your hair like a boy, I see. | 发型还是如此干练 |
[08:35] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识 |
[08:36] | Oh, we’re old friends. | 我们是老相识了 |
[08:38] | Right, Lucca? | 对吧 卢卡 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:50] | So, yesterday you guys wouldn’t even answer my calls. | 昨天你们这帮人还不肯接我电话 |
[08:53] | Now I have six lawyers? | 现在一下子冒出来六个律师 |
[08:55] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[08:55] | I’ve taken an interest in your case, Ms. Tecades. | 我对你的案子很感兴趣 特卡德斯女士 |
[08:58] | That’s all it took? | 就这样吗 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:01] | So this is a case of eminent domain. | 所以这是一起土地征用案件 |
[09:03] | And the hearing tomorrow | 明天的听证会 |
[09:05] | is merely to win a temporary restraining order | 只是为了争取临时限制令 |
[09:08] | against the builders who want to bulldoze your restaurant. | 禁止那些开发商铲平你的餐厅 |
[09:10] | Good. And what do you want me to do? | 很好 你想让我怎么做 |
[09:12] | I saw a food truck outside. | 我在外面看到一辆餐车 |
[09:14] | Can you swing it by federal court tomorrow at 11:00 | 你能不能明天11点开到联邦法院去 |
[09:17] | and, uh, start cooking? | 然后开始烹饪 |
[09:19] | Cooking? Why? | 烹饪 为什么 |
[09:21] | Well, justice may be blind, | 正义也许是盲目的 |
[09:23] | but it still has its other senses. | 但它还有其他感官 |
[09:27] | You’re not the lawyer I expected. | 你和我想的律师不太一样 |
[09:29] | I’ve changed. | 我有所改变 |
[09:34] | So, our numbers seem to be growing here. | 看来我们的人数增加了 |
[09:36] | The firm thought you would be more comfortable | 律所认为有与你年龄相近的律师在场 |
[09:38] | with someone closer to your age. | 会让你更加自在一些 |
[09:40] | I didn’t know this firm had any black lawyers. | 我不知道这家律所还有黑人律师 |
[09:42] | Oh, they hide us. | 他们把我们藏起来了 |
[09:46] | – Why don’t you tell Lucca about your ex? – Sure. | -不如你跟卢卡说说你前夫的情况 -当然 |
[09:50] | So Brad is trying to void our prenup. | 布莱德想要让我们的婚前协议无效化 |
[09:52] | Back when we got married and I was broke, | 我们结婚时 我身无分文 |
[09:54] | he was the one who insisted on a prenup, | 是他坚持要签订婚前协议 |
[09:56] | but now it’s the reverse | 但现在我们情况正好相反 |
[09:57] | and he wants to void it. | 他想要协议无效化 |
[09:59] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[10:01] | – What do I… – Yeah. | -我怎么想 -是的 |
[10:02] | I think you should tell him to fuck off. | 我觉得你应该让他滚蛋 |
[10:06] | – Can I do that? – Sure. | -我能这么做吗 -当然 |
[10:07] | Well, actually, there are some issues… | 事实上还有一些问题… |
[10:07] | There’s no pretense here to duress or coercion. | 他无法用受到强迫或胁迫为借口 |
[10:10] | He’s the one who asked for the prenup. | 是他要求签订婚前协议 |
[10:11] | And now he’s complaining | 现在他开始抱怨 |
[10:12] | ’cause he’s stuck in his own shitty prenup? | 因为他被自己糟糕的婚前协议逼入困境吗 |
[10:14] | Why don’t we hold off on hardening our position | 不如在我们看看取证结果是怎样前 |
[10:16] | until we see how depositions go? | 先不要急着把态度放得太强硬 |
[10:19] | Bianca, would you mind | 比安卡 你介不介意 |
[10:20] | taking Lucca through your other issues again? | 再跟卢卡说一下别的情况 |
[10:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:25] | So… I met Brad when I was 21. | 我21岁时认识布莱德 |
[10:29] | Very stupid. | 愚蠢无知 |
[10:35] | Sorry we never got to the deposition prep. | 抱歉我们没能开始准备证词 |
[10:38] | We’ll do that tomorrow. | 我们明天会准备的 |
[10:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:46] | You’re running the meter on her, aren’t you? | 你在加收她的律师费对吗 |
[10:48] | Oh, good, the angry black woman has made an appearance. | 很好 愤怒的黑人女性现身了 |
[10:51] | No, I didn’t need to hear her issues. | 不 我不需要听她说明那些情况 |
[10:53] | We just billed that woman for an hour of complete bullshit. | 我们刚刚收费听她说了一个小时废话 |
[10:55] | Lucca, I’ve been practicing law since before you knew | 卢卡 在你学会自己上厕所之前 |
[10:58] | how to go potty by yourself, | 我就一直在做律师 |
[11:00] | so maybe for once you should watch and learn. | 所以也许这次你该观摩学习一下 |
[11:06] | Tucker Nugent. | 塔克·纽金特 |
[11:07] | I am CEO of Rare Orchard, | 我是稀世豪园 |
[11:09] | a top Fortune 500 real estate developer. | 《财富》500强房地产开发商的执行总裁 |
[11:12] | Mr. Nugent, this is the… | 纽金特先生 这是… |
[11:15] | Um, strike that. | 删掉这句 |
[11:17] | Do you recognize this photo? | 你认得这张相片吗 |
[11:19] | No. | 不认得 |
[11:19] | It is the neighborhood where Marta’s restaurant is located. | 这是玛尔塔的餐厅所在的街区 |
[11:22] | The restaurant you are attempting | 你试图通过土地征用 |
[11:23] | to tear down through eminent domain. | 拆除的那家餐厅 |
[11:26] | Would you say that that neighborhood is blighted? | 你认为这个街区破旧吗 |
[11:29] | Objection. This is beyond the witness’ expertise. | 反对 这超出了证人的专业范围 |
[11:32] | – Sustained. – What? Why? | -反对有效 -什么 为什么 |
[11:34] | Because… | 因为… |
[11:35] | I’m the judge. | 我是法官 |
[11:36] | Diane, you wanted a mock court | 戴安 你想通过模拟法庭 |
[11:37] | to get your mojo back, so get it back. | 来重振旗鼓 那就振作起来 |
[11:40] | When a judge is unfair, get angry. | 当法官不公正时 愤怒起来 |
[11:53] | Let’s go, Counselor. | 我们继续 律师 |
[11:55] | Um, these are online reviews of Marta’s restaurant. | 这些是玛尔塔餐厅的网络评论 |
[12:00] | All of them written within the last six months. | 所有这些都是过去六个月内写下的 |
[12:02] | All of them negative. | 全都是负面评论 |
[12:04] | Could you read that one right there? | 你能把那一条读出来吗 |
[12:09] | “The food is putrid, the location dangerous… | “食物变质 场所危险… |
[12:15] | and the service is all black people.” | 而且服务员全是黑人” |
[12:17] | Would you call that a negative review? | 你能称之为负面评论吗 |
[12:18] | I’d call that an offensive review. | 我认为这是冒犯性评论 |
[12:20] | And yet did you know that that review | 那你知道那条评论 |
[12:22] | and 30 more just like it | 和其他相似的三十条 |
[12:24] | all came from your office IP address? | 都来自你办公室的网络协议地址吗 |
[12:30] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[12:39] | I think you got your mojo back. | 我觉得你的信心回来了 |
[12:42] | And do you know | 你知道 |
[12:43] | who I’ve been randomly assigned as judge? | 随机分配给我的法官是谁吗 |
[12:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:47] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[13:14] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[13:16] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[13:18] | The court is being asked to issue | 法庭被要求签发 |
[13:20] | – a temporary restraining order… – Your Honor. | -一张临时限制令 -法官阁下 |
[13:22] | I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Louis Canning. | 我想做个自我介绍 我是路易斯·坎宁 |
[13:25] | Yes. Hello, Mr. Canning. | 你好 坎宁先生 |
[13:26] | I just wanted to explain some of these | 我只想解释下一些 |
[13:27] | awkward movements you may see… | 您可能看到的奇怪举动 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know my condition | 不好意思 我没意识到我的病 |
[13:31] | was a source of amusement to you, Mrs. Lockhart. | 对你来说这么可笑 洛哈特女士 |
[13:33] | The only amusement is how you use it, Mr. Canning. | 唯一可笑的是你利用它的方式 坎宁先生 |
[13:36] | My goodness. Hate comes in many forms. | 天呐 仇恨的形式真是五花八门 |
[13:39] | Oh, Your Honor… | 法官阁下 |
[13:40] | Enough. I know who you are, Mr. Canning. | 够了 我知道你是谁 坎宁先生 |
[13:42] | We were on the opposite sides of many cases. | 我们曾在许多案子上是对手 |
[13:43] | That’s why I ask you, Your Honor, to recuse yourself. | 因此我希望您 法官阁下 能回避此案 |
[13:45] | That and your relationship with Mrs. Lockhart… | 外加您和洛哈特女士的关系 |
[13:47] | Look, if every judge who had a prior career recused himself, | 如果所有干过其他工作的法官都要回避 |
[13:50] | there’d be no judges left. | 那就没有法官了 |
[13:52] | – Recusal denied. – I will appeal. | -拒绝回避 -我会上诉 |
[13:54] | I think you should. | 我觉得你该上诉 |
[13:55] | – When are they starting up? – Now. | -他们什么时候开始 -现在 |
[13:57] | The Court is being asked to issue a temporary… | 法庭被要求签发一张临时 |
[14:05] | Your Honor, my client’s Mexican restaurant, | 法官阁下 我的当事人是家墨西哥餐厅 |
[14:08] | which serves up authentic homemade food | 主营地道家庭料理 |
[14:11] | with a contemporary edge– | 附带现代特色 |
[14:13] | great moles, chorizo tacos– | 美味混酱 辣香肠卷饼 |
[14:16] | is in danger of being bulldozed… | 正面临着被铲平的危险 |
[14:18] | Excuse me, Your Honor, | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[14:19] | uh, could we ask that the windows be closed? | 能把窗户关上吗 |
[14:21] | – Why? – Because my health | -为什么 -因为我的身体 |
[14:22] | is negatively impacted by the cold air, | 受不了冷空气 |
[14:24] | Your Honor. Doctor’s orders. | 法官阁下 这是医嘱 |
[14:27] | Marshal. | 法警 |
[14:29] | Can we move on to our witnesses? | 能直接跳到证人出庭吗 |
[14:31] | Yes, we call the CEO | 好 我们传唤 |
[14:33] | of Rare Orchard Developers to the stand: | 稀世豪园开发商的执行总裁上庭 |
[14:35] | Mr. Tucker Nugent. | 塔克·纽金特先生 |
[14:38] | Mr. Nugent? | 纽金特先生 |
[14:44] | Tucker Nugent? | 塔克·纽金特 |
[14:48] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[14:52] | Mr. Canning, where’s your client? | 坎宁先生 你的当事人呢 |
[14:54] | Uh, he’s not here, Your Honor. | 他不在这 法官阁下 |
[14:55] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[14:56] | Your Honor, we are ready. | 法官阁下 我们准备好了 |
[14:58] | He’s been subpoenaed, sir. | 他被传唤了 先生 |
[14:59] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[15:00] | – Then he must appear. – We understand. | -那他必须出庭 -我们清楚 |
[15:01] | You understand, and yet he’s not here. | 你们清楚 但他人不在这 |
[15:05] | That is true. | 没错 |
[15:05] | Was there a family emergency that he had to attend to? | 他有什么必须去的家庭紧急事务吗 |
[15:09] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[15:10] | I’m-I’m confused, Mr. Canning. | 我糊涂了 坎宁先生 |
[15:13] | On what basis does your client | 你的当事人基于什么理由 |
[15:15] | justify noncompliance with a judicial subpoena? | 决定不遵守法庭传票 |
[15:17] | My guess, he doesn’t recognize its legitimacy. | 我猜 他认为这不合法 |
[15:24] | Mr. Canning? Did you explain to your client | 坎宁先生 你向你的当事人说明过 |
[15:27] | that this is a federal court? | 这是联邦法庭吗 |
[15:29] | I am a federal judge? | 我是个联邦法官 |
[15:31] | And that the issuance of a subpoena by me is, | 因此由我发出的传票 |
[15:34] | in fact, legitimate? | 完全合法 |
[15:35] | I told him that would most likely be your position. | 我说了你很可能是这种立场 |
[15:37] | It’s not a position, Counselor. | 这不是个立场 律师 |
[15:39] | It’s a fact. | 是事实 |
[15:40] | My client believes there’s ample authority | 我的当事人认为他有足够权力 |
[15:41] | for maintaining a contrary position. | 持对立立场 |
[15:43] | Contrary posit… Are you insane? | 对立立场… 你疯了吗 |
[15:45] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[15:45] | – Your Honor. – Pardon me, Y-Your Honor. | -叫法官阁下 -抱歉 法官阁下 |
[15:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[15:48] | Physically, where is he right now? | 他人现在在哪 |
[15:51] | Uh, he hasn’t provided me with his whereabouts. | 他没有告诉我他身处何处 |
[15:53] | But he did say that he’d be in direct contact with you, | 但他说自己会直接联系你 |
[15:56] | and in writing. | 用信件 |
[15:57] | Well, have we received | 那我们收到 |
[15:57] | any communication from Mr. Nugent? | 纽金特先生那里有什么消息吗 |
[16:00] | Uh, yes, Your Honor. | 有的 法官阁下 |
[16:01] | Oh. Please. Read it. | 请朗读一下 |
[16:05] | “Regarding: subpoena duces tecum | “关于征用土地诉讼一案 |
[16:07] | related to eminent domain proceedings. | 出示的法庭传票 |
[16:09] | To Judge Cain, with all due respect, | 回复凯恩法官 恕我直言 |
[16:10] | go fuck yourself.” | 去你妈的” |
[18:08] | Just so I’m clear, | 我先把话说清楚了 |
[18:10] | your client has now provided | 你的委托人现在提供了 |
[18:12] | documentary evidencefor his contempt of this court. | 他藐视法庭的书面证据 |
[18:15] | – Is that right? – I’ll stipulate that he’s provided something. | -是这样吗 -我确定他提供了一些证据 |
[18:17] | But, uh, Your Honor, | 但法官阁下 |
[18:18] | I take issue with the Court’s characterization. | 我对法庭关于证据的定性有异议 |
[18:21] | He told me to go fuck myself ! | 他让我死开 |
[18:22] | I believe he was taking exception | 我相信他是在反对 |
[18:23] | to overreaching judicial authority | 过度行使司法权力 |
[18:25] | rather than stating a… personal directive. | 而不是…人身攻击 |
[18:28] | Your Honor, the ability of the judicial system… | 法官阁下 司法系统的能力… |
[18:31] | Counselor, I need you to be quiet. | 律师 等一下 |
[18:33] | The Court hereby issues a rule | 法院特此发布一项裁决 |
[18:35] | to show cause why Mr. Nugent | 要求纽金特先生说明 |
[18:37] | should not be held in contempt of this Court | 为何不应因未出庭 |
[18:40] | for his failure to appear. | 而被判藐视本法庭 |
[18:42] | Uh, gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[18:43] | Mr. Canning will provide you with his client’s address. | 坎宁先生会告诉你他委托人的地址 |
[18:46] | And I want you to go and bring him here today. | 我要你们今天务必把他带来 |
[18:49] | By force, if necessary. You understand? | 必要时 可动用武力 清楚了吗 |
[18:52] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Good. | -是的 法官阁下 -很好 |
[18:54] | We will convene back here in one hour. | 我们一小时后在这里重新开庭 |
[18:59] | I deal with witness prep. You just offer comfort. | 我负责证人准备工作 你负责安抚情绪 |
[19:03] | That’s not what upstairs said. We work together. | 上层不是这么交代的 我们一起合作 |
[19:06] | This PC shit is so aggravating. | 政治正确真让人恼火 |
[19:08] | You know, the more you guys push it, | 你们越是努力想推进 |
[19:10] | the more the backlash will make your lives harder. | 生出的反作用力会让你的生活越艰难 |
[19:13] | And when you say “You guys”, | 你所说的”你们” |
[19:15] | who are we talking about here? | 是指哪些人 |
[19:17] | – God. – African Americans? | -老天 -非裔美国人 |
[19:19] | Humans? Or anybody that doesn’t think like you? | 全人类 还是所有和你观念不同的人 |
[19:22] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[19:22] | Hey. So sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[19:24] | I have to run a few errands. | 我得去办点事 |
[19:25] | Can we do the depo prep on the run? | 我们能在路上做取证准备吗 |
[19:26] | – Sure. – Definitely. | -当然 -没问题 |
[19:41] | Where are these errands? | 你要去哪办事 |
[19:43] | Just a few hours away. | 就几小时的路程 |
[19:45] | I do my best work on the plane. Let’s go. | 我在飞机上工作效率很高 走吧 |
[19:47] | So we’re gonna go on that? | 我们得上飞机 |
[19:49] | Just for a few hours. | 也就几个小时 |
[20:01] | Ms. Skye, we’ve just reached 30,000 feet, | 斯凯女士 我们已到三万英尺高 |
[20:03] | so you’re all good to move about the cabin. | 你们可以在机舱里走动了 |
[20:04] | Thank you, Lewis. | 谢谢你 路易斯 |
[20:05] | Not much of a flyer, Mr. Lee? | 不怎么坐飞机吧 李先生 |
[20:07] | Oh, I’m j-I’m just used to bigger planes. | 我只是习惯了坐大飞机 |
[20:10] | I know, it’s crazy, right, to think we’re in this small metal tube, | 光想想我们在这个小金属管里 |
[20:14] | way up in the sky, | 飞在这么高的天上 |
[20:16] | with literally nothing holding us up? | 底下没任何东西托着 就很疯狂 不是吗 |
[20:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:19] | Try one of my CBD cocktails. It’ll relax you. | 尝尝大麻素鸡尾酒 会让你放松的 |
[20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | So, you have a baby. | 你有个孩子 |
[20:27] | I do. How did you know that? | 确实 你怎么知道的 |
[20:29] | I may have looked you up. | 我调查了你一下 |
[20:31] | Pictures. | 看看照片 |
[20:33] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[20:35] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[20:37] | – Yes. – I know. | -是的 -我知道 |
[20:43] | Hey, Tinder. | 探探 |
[20:46] | Oh, no, that’s an old app. | 不 那只是个旧应用 |
[20:48] | Haven’t used that in… two months. | 我已经两个月没用过了 |
[20:50] | Well, we have the time right now. | 我们现在可有的是时间 |
[20:52] | Right now we should begetting going | 现在该开始做 |
[20:53] | – on your depo prep. – Oh, we can do that when we land. | -取证准备了 -着陆了再做也来得及 |
[20:54] | Let’s find you a man. | 看看哪个男人适合你 |
[20:57] | What do you think of him? Good with his hands. | 你觉得他怎么样 手臂肌肉不错 |
[21:00] | No. | 不怎么样 |
[21:00] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[21:01] | – St. Lucia. – And where’s that? | -圣卢西亚 -那是在哪 |
[21:03] | Hmm? Eastern Caribbean. | 东加勒比海 |
[21:05] | You’ll love it. There’s a great lunch site. | 你会喜欢的 那有个很棒的午餐店 |
[21:09] | – Beard. | -胡子 |
[21:09] | – Come on, he’s so sexy. – I don’t like beards. | -拜托 他很性感 -我不喜欢胡子 |
[21:11] | Hard left. | 真是左派作风 |
[21:16] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[21:23] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[21:25] | where is Mr. Nugent? | 纽金特先生呢 |
[21:26] | He’s not here. | 他没来 |
[21:27] | Why is he not here? | 他为什么不来 |
[21:29] | He was busy. | 他很忙 |
[21:32] | – What does that mean? – I have no idea. | -什么意思 -我不知道 |
[21:35] | – You talked to him? – Yes. | -你跟他谈了吗 -谈了 |
[21:36] | – And what did you say? – We were ordered to escort him | -你们怎么说的 -我们受命护送他 |
[21:38] | – back to the courthouse. – And? | -回法庭 -然后呢 |
[21:40] | He couldn’t come. | 他来不了 |
[21:43] | Your Honor? | 法官阁下 |
[21:44] | You two, in my chambers. | 你们俩 到内庭来 |
[21:46] | Right now. | 马上 |
[21:58] | What the hell’s going on, gentlemen? | 到底怎么回事 先生们 |
[21:59] | Where did you find him? | 你们在哪里找到他的 |
[22:00] | At his country club, Ridgemoor. | 他的乡村俱乐部 在瑞吉莫 |
[22:02] | – And what happened next? – Mr. Nugent was | -然后发生了什么 -纽金特先生正在 |
[22:04] | – on the 11th tee. – We told him we were there | -打第11洞 -我们跟他说我们是去 |
[22:06] | to escort him back to court. | 护送他回法庭的 |
[22:08] | Mr. Nugent informed us | 纽金特先生告诉我们 |
[22:09] | that he was on track to shoot below 85. | 他有望打出低于85杆的好成绩 |
[22:14] | Apparently that’s an excellent score for his handicap. | 显然根据他的差点 这个成绩很不错 |
[22:17] | How… | 怎么 |
[22:19] | Y-You know what, j-just go. | 你们走吧 |
[22:20] | Leave. | 出去 |
[22:25] | I just don’t understand it. It’s like I’m being ridiculed. | 我就是不明白 就像有人在嘲笑我 |
[22:28] | Take a sip. | 先喝一口 |
[22:29] | How can they just say no? | 他们怎么可以拒绝我 |
[22:31] | Not just the witness, the marshals. | 不仅是证人 还有法警 |
[22:33] | Because the whole thing isn’t real. | 因为这一切都是空中楼阁 |
[22:35] | What we do, what we rule– | 我们的行为 我们作出的裁决 |
[22:37] | it’s just shadow play. | 都只是一出皮影戏 |
[22:40] | We say, “You go to jail, you don’t.” | 我们说”你进监狱 你不用” |
[22:43] | And then we count on other people making it happen. | 然后指望其他人来执行我们的裁决 |
[22:45] | and if they don’t want to, they don’t have to. | 而且如果他们不想 就不用执行 |
[22:48] | That’s insane. When I was a lawyer… | 真是疯了 我当律师的时候 |
[22:50] | Yes, you thought we meant something. | 没错 你以为我们的裁决很重要 |
[22:53] | That’s why we wear the robes. | 所以我们才会穿上法官袍 |
[22:55] | If we didn’t, we’d just be the shmucks | 如果我们没穿 我们就只是 |
[22:57] | who sit a little higher than anyone else. | 比其他人坐得高一点的蠢货 |
[23:00] | – So what do we do? – You want this guy in court? | -那我们怎么办 -你想让这家伙出庭吗 |
[23:02] | – Yes. Yes. – And there’s | -想 想 -没有了他 |
[23:04] | no other way for the trial to move forward without him? | 庭审就无法继续进行了吗 |
[23:06] | – No. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[23:09] | Finish your drink. | 把酒喝完 |
[23:14] | Oh, I hate tequila. | 我讨厌龙舌兰 |
[23:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:17] | Put your robe on. | 穿上你的法官袍 |
[23:20] | Helga, Flo, what are you doing? | 赫尔加 弗洛 你们在干什么 |
[23:23] | Whatever you want, Your Honor. | 有什么需要 法官阁下 |
[23:24] | Uh, this is the Honorable Julius Cain. | 这位是朱利叶斯·凯恩法官阁下 |
[23:26] | He needs a witness brought in to court. | 他需要让一位证人出庭 |
[23:28] | W-What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[23:29] | Uh, Tucker Nugent. | 塔克·纽金特 |
[23:30] | Tucker. Here’s his location. | 塔克 这是他的地址 |
[23:32] | Okay. You want us to go in hard? | 好 你想让我们来硬的吗 |
[23:34] | What does hard mean? | 来硬的是什么意思 |
[23:35] | – You want it. – Yes. Hard. | -你想要 -行 来硬的 |
[23:37] | Okay, be right back. | 好 很快就回来 |
[23:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:42] | First years arealways difficult. | 第一年总是很艰难 |
[23:59] | – Are you okay? – Oh, yes. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[24:01] | Yes. | 很好 |
[24:10] | You must think I’m crazy, | 你一定觉得我疯了 |
[24:12] | coming all the way down here | 大老远跑过来 |
[24:13] | – just to taste some guava. – No. | -就为了尝尝番石榴 -没有 |
[24:15] | It’s just a very different lifestyle from mine. | 只是跟我的生活方式完全不同 |
[24:18] | Mine, too, a few years ago. It’s amazing | 也跟我几年前完全不同 神奇的是 |
[24:20] | how quickly things can change and seem normal. | 事情可以变化如此之快又似乎理所应当 |
[24:23] | Like having a jet? | 比如拥有私人飞机吗 |
[24:26] | I still have my Honda Civic in the garage, | 我的本田思域还在车库里 |
[24:29] | just in case this all disappears in a year. | 以防这一切在一年后全部消失 |
[24:31] | You don’t believe that. | 你不会相信这种话 |
[24:32] | I do. Nothing I do is productive. | 我相信 我并没有创造价值 |
[24:34] | I mean, what is this, a guava | 我可以把番石榴 |
[24:35] | that magically turns into face cream? | 神奇地变成面霜吗 |
[24:37] | And cosmetics and perfumes and… | 还有化妆品 香水和… |
[24:41] | – Women look up to you. – Yeah, but… | -女人们都很仰慕你 -没错 但… |
[24:43] | come the next recession, what’s the first thing people drop? | 下一次经济衰退时 人们会先扔掉什么 |
[24:46] | Okay, are you seriously | 好 你真的想要 |
[24:48] | trying to make me feel sorry for you? | 让我的同情你的生活吗 |
[24:52] | Lucca, | 卢卡 |
[24:55] | I had so many friends when I was poor. | 我没钱的时候有很多朋友 |
[24:58] | I don’t have a single friend now. | 而现在一个都没有了 |
[25:00] | Not a single one. | 一个都没有了 |
[25:02] | They all want something. | 他们都有所图 |
[25:06] | You are so full of shit. | 你真喜欢胡说八道 |
[25:09] | I feel like a walk on the beach. | 我想去海滩走走 |
[25:12] | Dav-David? | 那大卫呢 |
[25:20] | Well, you know, there’s a service that charges you $780 | 有一种服务 收费780 |
[25:23] | to match friendships for them. | 可能帮人们匹配好友 |
[25:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[25:27] | Yeah, it was pitched to me. | 真的 有人介绍过给我 |
[25:30] | That is a weirdly specific number. | 这个数字还有零有整的 |
[25:32] | Did you try it? | 你试过吗 |
[25:33] | No, it seemed weird. | 没有 觉得有点奇怪 |
[25:36] | But this doesn’t. | 但现在不会觉得奇怪 |
[25:38] | Just agreeing to be friends. | 只用同意做朋友就好了 |
[25:43] | Come on, what do we have to do, | 好不好嘛 你要怎么才答应 |
[25:45] | a blood oath? | 发血誓 |
[25:47] | Look, I-I’ll do what you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[25:49] | But I’m your lawyer, too. | 但我也是你的律师 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[26:10] | Go for it. | 问吧 |
[26:11] | Is David Lee drawing this out? | 大卫·李是在拖延时间吗 |
[26:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:16] | Is David Lee drawing out this case | 大卫·李是在拖延时间 |
[26:19] | to increase the firm’s billable hours? | 来增加律所的计费工时吗 |
[26:21] | No. | 不是 |
[26:23] | No, he would never do that. | 不 他不会这么做的 |
[26:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:38] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[26:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:46] | Good. Here we all are. | 很好 大家都到了 |
[26:50] | I’m curious as to your thinking, Mr. Nugent. | 我很好奇你是怎么想的 纽金特先生 |
[26:52] | Were you under the impression that compliance | 你是否认为依传票出庭 |
[26:54] | with a subpoena is voluntary? | 是视自己意愿的 |
[27:01] | Sir? | 先生 |
[27:02] | – Do you want me to talk? – Yes. | -你要我回答吗 -是的 |
[27:03] | – I was asserting privilege. – What privilege? | -我是在维护我的权利 -什么权利 |
[27:05] | I can’t say. It’s privileged. | 我不能说 我受特权保护 |
[27:08] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 有完没完 |
[27:09] | Ask that Mr. Nugent be sworn in, Your Honor. | 我方要求纽金特先生宣誓作证 法官阁下 |
[27:11] | Not happening. | 我不会去的 |
[27:13] | Mr. Nugent, do you understand | 纽金特先生 你是否明白 |
[27:15] | that the law gives me the power to hold you here in custody | 法律赋予我权力关押你 |
[27:18] | until such time as you agree to be sworn in and take the stand? | 直到你同意宣读誓言 站上证人席 |
[27:22] | You’re new to this job, Judge. | 你是新来的 法官 |
[27:24] | That’s why you sent Cagney and Lacey here | 你就是因为这种无聊的事派卡格尼和蕾西 |
[27:26] | to interrupt my day with this nonsense. | 去扰我清闲的 |
[27:28] | It’s okay. So far,no damage has been done. | 没关系 目前为止还没有造成什么损失 |
[27:31] | I am willing to overlook the rookie mistake. | 你是新来的不懂规矩 我可以原谅 |
[27:39] | Will the marshals put Mr. Nugent’s handcuffs back on, please? | 还请法警给纽金特先生重新戴上手铐 |
[27:42] | Okay. I gave you the chance to make it right, you refuse. | 好 我给过你机会弥补过失 但你不领情 |
[27:45] | Let the lady wrestlers do what they’re gonna do. | 让这两位女摔跤手动手吧 |
[27:47] | Take him away. | 带下去 |
[27:51] | I’ll await your apology. | 我会等你向我道歉的 |
[27:52] | Your Honor, we ask the court to enjoin Mr. Nugent | 法官阁下 我们要求法庭禁止纽金特先生 |
[27:55] | from bulldozing our client’s property. | 铲平我们委托人的土地 |
[27:58] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[27:59] | You haven’t heard any evidence. | 你还没有听到任何证词 |
[28:01] | Pending trial and Mr. Nugent’s testimony, | 等待开审和纽金特先生提供证词的期间 |
[28:03] | motion to enjoin is hereby granted | 根据已核实的起诉书 |
[28:05] | based on the verified complaint filed in this matter. | 特此同意禁止铲平土地的动议 |
[28:11] | Thank you. I can go back to what I do best. | 谢谢 我可以回去干我的老本行了 |
[28:39] | I didn’t let anyone in. | 我没让任何人进来 |
[28:41] | – How’d it get on my desk? – I don’t know. | -那这个是怎么到我桌子上的 -我不知道 |
[28:43] | Do you know what it refers to? | 你知道这指什么吗 |
[28:45] | No, but I can probably find out. | 不知道 不过我可能可以查出来 |
[28:47] | No, uh… | 不了 |
[28:50] | No, don’t mention this to anyone. | 不了 不要对任何人提起这件事 |
[29:02] | – Julius? – Your Honor. | -朱利叶斯 -法官阁下 |
[29:03] | Please forgive me. | 恕我唐突 |
[29:06] | I know it’s late. | 我知道已经很晚了 |
[29:07] | No, what is it? | 不会 什么事 |
[29:08] | This. | 这个 |
[29:10] | It was on my desk and, uh, | 这东西出现在我桌子上 |
[29:12] | I-I don’t know what it means. | 但我不知道这是什么意思 |
[29:14] | But it seems crucial. | 不过看着很重要 |
[29:17] | I have no idea what it is. | 我也不知道这是什么 |
[29:19] | It’s Memo 618. | 上面写了618号备忘录 |
[29:21] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[29:23] | – Any idea where or who it came from? – No. | -知道是哪来的或谁送来的吗 -不知道 |
[29:25] | Was there a note, or anything else attached to it? | 有卡片或者附着其它东西吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 没有 |
[29:29] | You’re not familiar with Memo 618? | 你不知道618号备忘录吗 |
[29:32] | No. I wish I could help. | 不清楚 我希望能帮上忙 |
[29:34] | Oh, well, thank you. I’m sorry about all this. | 还是谢谢你 抱歉这样跑来找你 |
[29:36] | It, uh, seemed… | 这 看起来… |
[29:42] | …important. | 挺重要的 |
[29:45] | Good night, Julius. | 晚安 朱利叶斯 |
[29:55] | He saw your jacket. | 他看到你的夹克了 |
[29:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[29:59] | He knew it was mine? | 他知道那是我的了吗 |
[29:59] | I think he did. | 我猜是的 |
[30:06] | You want to come clean? | 你想公开吗 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. I thought you liked skulking around. | 我不知道 我还以为你喜欢地下恋情呢 |
[30:10] | I like… | 我喜欢… |
[30:13] | having my private life stay private. | 保有我私人生活的隐私 |
[30:16] | But that may not be an option anymore. | 不过看来这以后都不可能了 |
[30:18] | Well, think about it as you fuck me. | 那你上我的时候再好好想想吧 |
[30:28] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[30:30] | So, what’s Memo 618? | 618号备忘录是什么 |
[30:33] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | I was standing at the top of the stairs. | 我之前站在楼梯口 |
[30:36] | I heard Julius mention it. | 听到朱利叶斯提到了它 |
[30:39] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:42] | You are such a liar, woman. | 女人 你真是个说谎精 |
[30:44] | – Who says? – I can tell now. | -谁说的 -我现在分辨得出来了 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[30:49] | You can trick everybody else, but you can’t trick me. | 你可以骗到其他人 但你骗不到我 |
[30:53] | Oh, so, you a mind reader now, huh? | 所以你现在能读心了 |
[30:58] | Uh-uh. Well, then, tell me. | 那好吧 跟我说说 |
[31:00] | What am I thinking? | 我现在在想什么 |
[31:06] | Ms. Skye, did you intend to start your own business | 斯凯女士 你当时签这份婚前协议时 |
[31:09] | when you signed this prenuptial agreement? | 是否有开展自己生意的意向 |
[31:12] | No idea. | 没有 |
[31:13] | – Could you elaborate? – No. | -你能详述一下吗 -不能 |
[31:14] | But you signed this prenup because you | 但你签署了这份婚前协议就是因为 |
[31:16] | and your husband– the two of you– wanted to protect | 考虑到万一你俩离婚 你和你丈夫 |
[31:19] | your husband’s business in the event of a divorce. | 两人都想保护你丈夫的生意 |
[31:22] | – Isn’t that correct? – No. | -难道不是吗 -不是 |
[31:23] | – It isn’t? – It isn’t. | -不是吗 -不是的 |
[31:25] | Well, then, why did you sign it? | 好吧 那你当时为什么签署协议 |
[31:26] | Because Brad asked me to. | 因为布莱德要求我签 |
[31:27] | Give me a break, Bianca. | 得了吧 比安卡 |
[31:28] | Oh, fuck you, Brad. | 去死吧 布莱德 |
[31:29] | – There is no pretense here… – Fuck you! | -我说的都是实话… -去你的 |
[31:31] | The whole point… | 重点在于… |
[31:32] | – All right, all right. – Okay, | -好了 别吵了 -好了 |
[31:34] | okay. | 好了 |
[31:35] | Bianca, do you want to take a break? | 比安卡 你想休息一下吗 |
[31:39] | No. I’ll answer the question. | 不 我要回答这个问题 |
[31:41] | You asked me what the purpose | 你问我签署这份婚前协议 |
[31:42] | of the document was. The answer is to get married. | 有什么意图 答案就是为了能结婚 |
[31:45] | Brad wouldn’t marry me without it, | 如果我不签布莱德就不会跟我结婚 |
[31:47] | and I loved him,so I signed it. | 而我当时非常爱他 所以我签了 |
[31:50] | If he doesn’t like what it says now, | 如果他现在不满意协议的内容 |
[31:51] | he should have gotten a better lawyer. | 那他当初就该找个更厉害的律师来起草 |
[31:56] | That was so great. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[31:58] | – Did you see his face? – I did. | -你看到他的表情了吗 -看到了 |
[32:00] | And-and you, you did perfect. | 而你 你表现得很完美 |
[32:02] | Oh, I felt good doing that. | 把话说出来让我感觉好极了 |
[32:03] | It’s called power. It’s why people go into the law. | 这就是权力 也是大家从事法律的原因 |
[32:06] | Well, you are a good influence. | 你真是我的好榜样 |
[32:09] | So, I have a suggestion, Bianca. | 所以我想给你一个建议 比安卡 |
[32:12] | Get this guy out of your life. | 从你的生活中把这家伙清除出去 |
[32:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:14] | Settle it now. Make the deal. | 现在就和解 跟他达成协议 |
[32:17] | You’ll lose some money, | 你会损失一些钱 |
[32:18] | but you’ll never have to see his face again. | 但你可以永远不用再看到他的脸了 |
[32:20] | – Does David Lee agree? – No. | -大卫·李同意吗 -不 |
[32:22] | He thinks we should go further. | 他觉得我们应该乘胜追击 |
[32:24] | But I just think you have to balance money | 但我只是觉得你必须在钱和心理健康之间 |
[32:26] | with psychological wellness. | 做出权衡 |
[32:34] | Yes, uh, just a second. | 听到了 稍等一下 |
[32:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[32:40] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[32:41] | My turn to apologize. For being vague last night. | 轮到我道歉了 昨晚没跟你说清楚 |
[32:45] | No, I understand. | 没事 我懂 |
[32:47] | I, uh, recognized his jacket. | 我认出是他的外套 |
[32:50] | Don’t worry.Your confidence is safe with me. | 别担心 你的秘密很安全 |
[32:53] | That’s not it. | 不是这事 |
[32:55] | It’s about the memo. | 是说备忘录 |
[32:58] | – 618 – Listen, | -618 -听着 |
[33:00] | you need to let Tucker Nugent out of jail now. | 你得把塔克·纽金特放出来 |
[33:03] | Then you need to apologize. | 然后跟他道歉 |
[33:07] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:08] | He ignored a subpoena. | 他无视法庭的传票 |
[33:10] | Yes, and you need to let him out. | 没错 你得放他出来 |
[33:12] | And once he’s out,you need to apologize. | 然后你要立马道歉 |
[33:15] | Charlotte, I enforced the law. | 夏洛特 我是执法者 |
[33:17] | You came to me for advice. I’m giving it. | 你问我意见 这是给你的忠告 |
[33:20] | Let him out. | 放他出来 |
[33:21] | And apologize. | 跟他道歉 |
[33:22] | And don’t ask anybody about the memo again. | 别再跟任何人提起备忘录的事 |
[33:30] | Judge Hazlewood, | 黑兹尔伍德法官 |
[33:31] | please repeat what you just said to me. | 请重复你刚才的话 |
[33:34] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[33:36] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[33:36] | An address I need you to go to. | 我需要你去的一个地方 |
[33:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:42] | Because you wanted to know what 618 meant. | 你不是想知道618吗 |
[33:45] | There’s an Uber downstairs. | 楼下有辆优步 |
[33:47] | Take it. | 上车就行了 |
[33:49] | Oh, and by the way,the court has a program. | 对了 法院有规定 |
[33:52] | If you break your phone,they’ll give you a new one. | 如果手机坏了 会给你配个新的 |
[34:04] | Who you here for? | 你在等谁 |
[34:06] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[34:40] | How much farther is it? | 还有多远 |
[34:41] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[35:05] | – This is it? – Yes, sir. | -就这里 -是的 |
[35:06] | 8058 Bull Valley Road. | 公牛谷路8058号 |
[35:27] | You mind waiting just a minute? | 你介意等一下吗 |
[35:29] | I might be catching a ride back with you. | 我可能还要坐你的车回去 |
[35:31] | No problem. I was asked to wait here for you. | 没问题 我本来也得等你 |
[36:04] | You said that, uh, | 你说 |
[36:06] | you were asked to wait for me? | 你本来也得等我 |
[36:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:10] | For how long? | 等多久 |
[36:11] | Uh… ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[36:14] | They said by then you would understand. | 他们说到时你就会明白 |
[36:17] | Understand what? | 明白什么 |
[36:19] | I don’t know.They didn’t say. | 我不知道 他们没说 |
[36:27] | Wait, I’m-I’m sorry. | 等等 打断一下 |
[36:29] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[36:31] | I don’t know.Who are you? | 我不知道 你叫什么 |
[36:33] | Julius Cain. | 朱利叶斯·凯恩 |
[36:34] | Judge Julius Cain. | 朱利叶斯·凯恩法官 |
[36:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:38] | A federal judge? | 联邦法官 |
[36:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:43] | – I was, too. – You were… | -我曾经也是 -你是… |
[36:45] | A federal judge. | 联邦法官 |
[36:48] | Judge Itzelitz. | 伊泽利兹法官 |
[36:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:51] | I had an appeal in front of you. | 想起来有次上诉 法官就是你 |
[36:52] | – Three years ago, right? – Yes. | -三年前对吧 -是的 |
[36:54] | You ruled against me. | 你否决了我的请求 |
[36:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:59] | You mean why am I an Uber driver? | 你是说我怎么成了优步司机 |
[37:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:06] | Memo 618. | 618号备忘录 |
[37:10] | I was in the middle of an appeal. | 当时在审理上诉 |
[37:13] | Pharmaceutical case. | 医药案 |
[37:14] | Fairly easy. Opioids. | 挺简单的 类鸦片问题 |
[37:17] | I was about to rule against them | 我正准备好否决的时候 |
[37:19] | when I got the memo. | 收到了备忘录 |
[37:21] | Pretty clear they wanted me to rule the other way, | 很明显他们想要胜诉 |
[37:25] | but I wasn’t gonna do it. | 但是我没想那样做 |
[37:26] | “They.” Meaning who? | “他们” 是指谁 |
[37:28] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[37:29] | But within two weeks,another judge | 但是两周不到的时间 |
[37:31] | filed a complaint of misconduct | 另一名法官就向第七巡回上诉法庭 |
[37:33] | with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. | 投诉我行为不端 |
[37:36] | Said I took bribes. | 说我受贿 |
[37:38] | A dozen witnesses, all lying. | 找了一打人证 全都是在说谎 |
[37:41] | But there was evidence. | 但此外还有物证 |
[37:43] | I was given the chance | 他们给了我机会 |
[37:43] | to walk away without a scandal, | 在丑闻缠身前辞职 |
[37:46] | but also without a pension. | 但也拿不到退休金 |
[37:50] | So I signed. | 所以我签了 |
[37:52] | I took it. They had me. | 接受了 由不得我 |
[37:54] | I stood by my ideals, | 我曾经有所坚守 |
[37:58] | and here I am. | 现在却这样 |
[37:59] | $45,000 a year, pre-tax. | 年薪四万五 还是税前 |
[38:02] | That’s working 60 hours a week. | 每周工作六十小时 |
[38:04] | Tips are good. | 小费很不错 |
[38:07] | Sometimes I can go out to dinner with my wife. | 有时还能带我老婆下下馆子 |
[38:11] | If I had it to do over again… | 要是能重来一次… |
[38:16] | Whatever memo they send you… | 不管他们送了你什么备忘录 |
[38:19] | do it. | 照做 |
[38:22] | So, ready to go back? | 那么 准备好回去了吗 |
[39:02] | I should have you fired. | 我真该把你炒了 |
[39:04] | What are you talking about? | 这是说什么呢 |
[39:05] | Get out of here, David. Next time, knock. | 请出去 大卫 下次记得敲门 |
[39:07] | You told her to settle. | 是你叫她和解 |
[39:08] | – You told her… – Bianca? | -是你叫她… -比安卡吗 |
[39:10] | Yes, I told her. She’s better off | 没错 是我说的 对她而言 |
[39:12] | moving on from her husband and not having you bilk her | 离开他丈夫是最好的 而不是被你诓着 |
[39:15] | for a couple more months | 再耗上几个月 |
[39:16] | – of billable hours. – And does this settlement | -付大笔的律师费 -那和解协议里 |
[39:18] | – include monthly alimony? – You know it did. | -有约定每月赡养费吗 -当然有 |
[39:20] | – That’s standard. – And under the latest tax law, | -标准做法 -根据最新税法 |
[39:22] | she can’t deduct alimony, | 她给的赡养费不能免税 |
[39:23] | so she’s paying ten million dollars more in taxes. | 所以她会多缴上千万的税 |
[39:27] | Meanwhile, Brad pays no tax on the alimony. | 与此同时 布莱德的赡养费则无需纳税 |
[39:30] | You just made him rich. | 你帮他一夜暴富 |
[39:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[39:33] | That’s why I was stretching out the depos, | 这就是我拖延取证的原因 |
[39:36] | not so that I could add to the billable hours, | 才不是为了多拿计时工资 |
[39:39] | but so that I could delay the tax bill until next year. | 而是为了把税单延到明年再算 |
[39:42] | You just fucked your friend out of ten million dollars. | 你这就坑了朋友千万美元 |
[39:45] | But I’m glad you care so much for her. | 不过我很高兴你那么关心她 |
[39:57] | Uh, yeah, I, uh… | 我… |
[39:59] | I-I’m… I’m sorry, I’m just, I’m in the park. | 我很抱歉 我在公园里 |
[40:02] | Uh, listen, can I call you back, please? | 我能否稍后回电 |
[40:04] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:09] | This is insane. | 疯了吧 |
[40:10] | I agree. What… what are we gonna do? | 我同意 咱们怎么着 |
[40:12] | – We’re going upstairs. – And say what? | -上楼去 -说什么 |
[40:15] | That they can’t be using this floor as a toilet | 说他们不能把这层用作 |
[40:17] | for their motherfucking dogs, Liz. | 那些狗崽子的卫生间 莉兹 |
[40:22] | – Yes? May I help you? – Yes. You may. | -有什么需要吗 -有 |
[40:24] | We would like to speak with Mr. Laurie, please. | 我们想和劳利先生谈谈 |
[40:25] | – Mr. Laurie’s in London. – We got this. | -劳利先生人在伦敦 -我们自己来吧 |
[40:27] | – No. I… – Lady, seriously, | -不行 我… -女士 说真的 |
[40:29] | you do not want to try and stop us right now. | 现在试图阻止我们对你也没有好处 |
[40:31] | What I suggest is that you just tell your boss | 我建议你告诉老板 |
[40:33] | we just pushed past you, we just ignored you. | 我们把你推到一边 无视你的阻拦 |
[40:36] | That’s the better story to tell. | 这个说法是最好的 |
[40:41] | No reason to be glum. | 没理由不开心啊 |
[40:43] | Right? Huh? Oh. | 是吧 |
[40:44] | – Adrian, Elizabeth, how are you? – Fine. | -阿德里安 伊丽莎白你们好 -你好 |
[40:49] | This is Avenger. | 这位是复仇者 |
[40:51] | Say hello, Avenger. | 打招呼啊 复仇者 |
[40:53] | Howdy. | 好哟 |
[40:55] | John. | 约翰 |
[40:57] | So, what do you need? | 那么 有什么需要 |
[40:59] | We need the dogs to stop shitting on our floor. | 我们需要那些狗停止在我们楼层拉屎 |
[41:01] | I didn’t know they were. | 我都不知道它们这样 |
[41:03] | They are. | 它们是这样 |
[41:05] | Y-You told us from the beginning | 一开始你告诉我们 |
[41:06] | that this was partnering, not acquiring. | 这是合作 而非收购 |
[41:09] | And if this is true partnering, | 假如真是合作 |
[41:10] | then we need to have shared interests. | 我们也应该要收益共享 |
[41:13] | You are right. I will make sure the dogs | 你说的没错 我会确保狗狗们 |
[41:16] | come up some other way. | 有其他办法方便 |
[41:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:19] | Mr. Firth. | 弗斯先生 |
[41:21] | Our equity partners need to be made whole. | 我们的股权合伙人应该得到保全 |
[41:24] | What does that mean, whole? | 全 是什么意思 |
[41:25] | It means they were promised their yearly bonuses | 意思是他们得到保证 每年的奖金 |
[41:28] | would be equal to their Reddick/Boseman bonuses, | 和在雷&博律所时期的奖金相同 |
[41:30] | – and they haven’t been. – Okay. | -他们至今还没收到 -好吧 |
[41:31] | How do we want to satisfy this? | 那我们该如何解决这件事 |
[41:34] | – Give them money. -Yeah. | -给他们钱 -当然 |
[41:37] | Okay. So the three of us, we’ll get together next week | 好的 那么我们三个 下周约个时间 |
[41:40] | and figure out how to make that happen. | 一起想出个解决之法 |
[41:42] | Good. One other thing. | 好吧 还有件事 |
[41:44] | There is an executive elevator. | 有一部行政电梯 |
[41:46] | It only comes to our floor now. | 目前直达我们这层办公室 |
[41:47] | We’re gonna change that so it also comes to your floor. | 我们会把它改到也能到你们楼层 |
[41:49] | – For the partners. – That’d be good. | -方便合伙人 -那太好了 |
[41:52] | Great. We’re all partners. | 很好 我们都是合伙人 |
[41:54] | I mean, we want what you want. | 我们的利益是一致的 |
[41:56] | Thank you for bringing your issues to me. | 很感谢你们能把这些问题告诉我 |
[41:59] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[42:00] | – Good. See you later. – Yep. | -很好 回见 -好的 |
[42:14] | That was easy. | 这么容易 |
[42:15] | Yeah, too easy. | 是啊 太容易了 |
[42:16] | I… | 我… |
[42:18] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[42:20] | You know, let-let’s… | 算了 我们还是… |
[42:21] | let’s just take yes for an answer. | 我们还是见好就收吧 |
[42:33] | – So now what? Now we put Nugent on the stand, | -我们现在要做什么 -让纽金特上证人席 |
[42:36] | embarrass him with these reviews | 用这些评论来让他难堪 |
[42:38] | and hopefully save your restaurant. | 希望能挽救你的餐厅 |
[42:39] | Please remove Mr. Nugent’s handcuffs. | 请解除纽金特先生的手铐 |
[42:42] | Your Honor, we call Tucker Nugent to the stand. | 法官阁下 我方请求塔克·纽金特出庭作证 |
[42:44] | It’s been brought to my attention | 我注意到 |
[42:46] | that in placing Mr. Nugent in custody, | 对于收押纽金特先生的决定 |
[42:49] | I may have overlooked | 我可能忽略了 |
[42:50] | certain legal precedents. | 法律先例 |
[42:52] | Incarceration of any kind or any length of time | 任何形式和时间的监禁 |
[42:56] | should only be used as a last resort, | 只能是万般无奈的选择 |
[42:59] | never as a denial of fundamental rights. | 绝不能剥夺基本的权利 |
[43:03] | It’s clear that Mr. Nugent’s actions | 显然纽金特先生的行为 |
[43:05] | didn’t justify subjecting him to such treatment. | 并不足以构成使他入狱的结果 |
[43:09] | – Your Honor… – Also, upon further reflection, | -法官阁下 -同时 经过深思熟虑 |
[43:12] | it would seem that in denying | 似乎驳回 |
[43:13] | Mr. Canning’s motion to recuse, | 坎宁先生撤销此案的动议 |
[43:16] | I was in error. | 是个错误的决定 |
[43:18] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[43:19] | uh, we all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[43:21] | Even the appearance | 为避免受到 |
[43:22] | of impropriety is to be avoided. | 不恰当行为的影响 |
[43:25] | Accordingly, I will be transferring this case | 我决定将把此案移交 |
[43:27] | to the Executive Committee of the Court, | 法院执行委员会 |
[43:29] | and if the case should go to trial, | 如果此案要进行庭审 |
[43:32] | it will be before someone else. | 也会由其他法官来主持 |
[43:33] | I take it you’re sorry for what you did? | 在我看来你是在为你的行为表示歉意吗 |
[43:40] | I am. | 是的 |
[43:41] | Might be good to say it out loud. | 说出来岂不是更好 |
[43:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:53] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[43:54] | And we thank Your Honor. | 非常感谢您 法官阁下 |
[43:58] | Anything else, Counselor? | 还有其他事吗 律师们 |
[44:00] | Nothing from me, Judge. | 我没有了 法官阁下 |
[44:01] | Pending reassignment, does the injunction | 等待案件重新分配期间 |
[44:04] | against alteration to the property remain in effect? | 禁止产权变更的命令是否依然有效 |
[44:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:09] | Yes, it most certainly does. | 是的 当然有效 |
[44:14] | All rise. | 起立 |
[44:21] | Who got to you? | 谁抓到了你的把柄 |
[44:23] | I understand you’re disappointed. | 我知道你很失望 |
[44:24] | Disappointed? | 失望 |
[44:26] | I’m outraged. | 我很愤怒 |
[44:28] | You have a lifetime appointment. | 你可是终生任职的 |
[44:30] | You took an oath to faithfully and impartially perform | 你宣誓要忠实公正地履行 |
[44:33] | under the Constitution, so help you God. | 宪法规定的义务 |
[44:35] | Thank you for your concern, counselor, but that’s enough. | 多谢你的关心 律师 但是够了 |
[44:38] | If the federal court | 在联邦法庭上 |
[44:39] | ignores the law… | 无视律法… |
[44:42] | what’s left? | 还剩下什么 |
[44:43] | Go. Now. | 请马上离开 |
[44:44] | – Julius… – No. | -朱利叶斯 -别说了 |
[44:46] | I said go. | 请离开 |
[45:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[45:05] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[45:07] | Marta? | 玛尔塔 |
[45:09] | What’s gone? | 什么没了 |
[45:10] | They tore it down. It’s gone. | 他们把它推倒了 餐厅没了 |
[45:11] | Everything is gone. | 什么也没剩下 |
[45:12] | Your restaurant? | 你的餐厅吗 |
[45:13] | – Yes! – They can’t do that. | -是的 -他们不能这么做 |
[45:15] | The judge enjoined the demolition. | 法官下令了禁止拆迁 |
[45:17] | Well, someone did it, because it’s not here. | 有人违令而行 因为餐馆已经没了 |
[45:20] | A-All right, I’ll… I’ll be right there. | 我… 我马上就到 |
[45:25] | They bulldozed the building, | 他们用推土机铲掉了整幢楼 |
[45:27] | without any warning. | 没有任何预警 |
[45:28] | The restaurant. | 餐馆 |
[45:31] | It’s not my case anymore, counselor. | 这已经不是我的案件了 律师 |
[45:32] | This is on you, Julius, | 不管是不是你的案件 |
[45:34] | whether it’s your case or not. | 这事你脱不了关系 朱利叶斯 |
[45:36] | Don’t talk to me that way. | 不要这种语气和我说话 |
[45:39] | I’m a judge. | 我是法官 |
[45:55] | Hello from The Good Fight family. | 《傲骨之战》大家庭给你们问好了 |
[45:58] | We hope you’re well and staying safe during this difficult time. | 我们希望在这艰难时期各位都身体健康 |
[46:05] | when we shut down. | 被迫暂停拍摄 |
[46:06] | And our cast and crew were sent home. | 我们的演员和剧组人员都回家了 |
[46:08] | So that’s where we all are now. | 所以我们现在在这里 |
[46:10] | Sheltering in place. | 各自在家隔离 |
[46:11] | We’re The Good Fight writers. | 我们是《傲骨之战》的编剧 |
[46:13] | The editors. | 剪辑师 |
[46:14] | The actors. | 演员 |
[46:14] | The background casts and stand-ins. | 背景演员和替身 |
[46:16] | The Post-Production Team. | 后期制作组 |
[46:18] | The Art Department. | 艺术组 |
[46:19] | The Prop Department. | 道具组 |
[46:20] | The custome designers and Wardrobe Department. | 服装设计师和服装组 |
[46:22] | Hair and… | 发型及… |
[46:24] | Make Up Department. | 化妆组 |
[46:25] | Casting. | 选角 |
[46:27] | The producers and the directors. | 制片人和导演 |
[46:28] | Camera Department. | 摄影组 |
[46:29] | Sound Department. | 声音组 |
[46:30] | Video. | 视频组 |
[46:31] | The Electrics. | 电工组 |
[46:32] | The Grips. | 机械组 |
[46:34] | Catering and Crafty. | 餐饮组 |
[46:35] | The Locations Department. | 场地组 |
[46:37] | The Production and… | 制作及… |
[46:38] | Accounting Department. | 会计组 |
[46:39] | And the Assistant Directors. | 助理导演 |
[46:41] | We wanna thank you for watching our show, | 我们想感谢大家看我们的剧 |
[46:44] | and explain why we’re off next week. | 并解释一下为什么我们下周停播 |
[46:45] | Working from home has delayed many aspects of post-production | 在家里工作导致后期制作有多方面的延误 |
[46:49] | and we need one week to catch up. | 我们需要额外的一周去赶上进度 |
[46:51] | We had to learn how to do everything remotely. | 我们必须学习远程作业 |
[46:53] | For example, our composer scores the episode at Andorra | 比如我们的编曲在安道尔工作 |
[46:57] | as our music supervisor adds songs in Texas. | 我们的音乐主管在德州添加歌曲 |
[47:00] | They sent it all to Los Angeles where our music editor | 他们会把内容发到洛杉矶给音乐剪辑师 |
[47:04] | puts it in the episode and they… | 把音乐剪到剧里 |
[47:06] | send it to Manhattan to be mixed. | 然后他们把内容发到纽约曼哈顿 |
[47:08] | And they send it to Santa Barbara | 最后把成品发到圣巴巴拉市 |
[47:10] | to an Executive Producer to approve it. | 给执行制作人审核 |
[47:12] | The same tour is being made by editing, | 剪辑 视觉特效和额外对话录音 |
[47:15] | visual effects and additional dialogue recording. | 也要经过同样的复杂流程 |
[47:18] | So please return to The Good Fight April 30th, | 《傲骨之战》下一集北京时间5月1日回归 |
[47:21] | and we look forward to you seeing the rest of the season. | 我们期待让你看到本季剩下的精彩内容 |
[47:25] | But in the meantime, here’s a song because… why not? | 与此同时 我们何不来高歌一曲呢 |
[47:36] | *You are my sunshine,* | *你是我的阳光* |
[47:39] | *my only sunshine.* | *我唯一的阳光* |
[47:42] | *You make me happy* | *当天色灰蒙时* |
[47:45] | *when skies are gray.* | *你会使我快乐* |
[47:49] | *You’ll never know dear,* | *亲爱的 你将永远不会知道* |
[47:52] | *how much I love you.* | *我有多么地爱你* |
[47:56] | *Please don’t take my sunshine away.* | *请不要夺走我的阳光* |
[48:02] | *The other night dear,* | *亲爱的 那一晚* |
[48:05] | *as I lay sleeping.* | *当我入睡时* |
[48:09] | *I dreamed I held you* | *我梦见将你* |
[48:12] | *in my arms.* | *搂在臂弯里* |
[48:15] | *But when I awoke, dear,* | *亲爱的 当我醒来时* |
[48:18] | *I was mistaken.* | *发现我错了* |
[48:22] | *So I hung my head and cried* | *于是只能抱头痛哭* |
[48:28] | *You are my sunshine,* | *你是我的阳光* |
[48:32] | *my only sunshine.* | *我唯一的阳光* |
[48:35] | *You make me happy* | *当天色灰蒙时* |
[48:38] | *when skies are gray.* | *你会使我快乐* |
[48:42] | *You’ll never know dear,* | *你将永远不会知道* |
[48:45] | *how much I love you.* | *我有多么地爱你* |
[48:49] | *Please don’t take my sunshine away.* | *请不要夺走我的阳光* |
[48:55] | *Please don’t take my sunshine away.* | *请不要夺走我的阳光* |
[49:03] | 《傲骨之战》下一集 北京时间5月1日回归 |