时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[00:11] | Martha? What’s gone? | 玛尔塔 什么没了 |
[00:14] | They tore it down. It’s gone. | 他们把它推倒了 餐厅没了 |
[00:16] | Everything is gone. | 什么也没剩下 |
[00:17] | – Your restaurant? – Yes. | -你的餐厅吗 -是的 |
[00:19] | They can’t do that. The judge enjoined the demolition. | 他们不能这么做 法官下令了禁止拆迁 |
[00:22] | Well, someone did it, because it’s not here. | 有人违令而行 因为餐馆已经没了 |
[00:30] | You screwed up, Mr. Canning. | 你把事情搞砸了 坎宁先生 |
[00:33] | Ms. Lockhart. Hello. | 洛哈特女士 你好 |
[00:36] | – How did I screw up? – You thought you were going up | -我怎么搞砸了 -你以为你的对手 |
[00:37] | against some small pro bono defendant, | 只是微不足道的无偿法援案被告 |
[00:40] | but I’ve been bankrolled by STR Laurie | 但STR劳利给了我资源 |
[00:43] | to go after cases that interest me, | 让我接我感兴趣的案子 |
[00:45] | and this one really interests me. | 而我就对这个案子特别感兴趣 |
[00:47] | You seem angry, Diane. | 你好像很生气 戴安 |
[00:48] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[00:51] | Jay, | 杰 |
[00:51] | I need photos of the site | 我需要现场照片 |
[00:53] | and interviews with the construction foreman. | 还有和建筑工头的采访记录 |
[00:56] | We need to nail down who gave the go-ahead to the bulldozers. | 我们得搞明白是谁让那些推土机开工的 |
[01:00] | They’ll probably argue that it was all a miscommunication | 他们大概会说是稀世豪园在和承包商 |
[01:02] | between new Orchard corporate and the, uh, contractors. | 沟通的时候出了点差错 |
[01:06] | So we need to get it on record. | 所以我们得录音留下证据 |
[01:07] | You’ll probably have the same problem | 在对上稀世豪园执行总裁的时候 |
[01:09] | with the Rare Orchard CEO. | 可能也会遇到这样的问题 |
[01:10] | They just made that easier. | 他们让案件变得更简单了 |
[01:11] | It’s no longer about eminent domain, | 现在已经不是土地征用问题 |
[01:13] | it’s about unlawful seizure. | 而是非法侵占 |
[01:15] | So we don’t have to depose him. | 所以我们不用给他取证 |
[01:16] | I’ll pull the injunction order. | 我去找禁止产权变更的禁令 |
[01:17] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢了 杰 |
[01:22] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[01:23] | Tell Dad if he wants to come berate me, do it himself, | 告诉我爸 如果他想训斥我就自己来 |
[01:25] | don’t send his Democratic Committee lapdog. | 别让他的民主党走狗代劳 |
[01:28] | – Democratic Committee… – Every time | -民主党委员会什么 -我哪怕只要 |
[01:28] | I even talk to a Republican, Dad is crawling up my ass. | 和一个共和党人说话 我爸都能把我念到死 |
[01:32] | – What Republican… – I am not a Republican, | -什么共和党人 -我不是共和党的 |
[01:33] | and I’m not gonna vote Republican, | 我也不会投给共和党 |
[01:35] | but I might fall in love with a Republican | 但我可能会和一个共和党人恋爱 |
[01:36] | and have little Republican children. | 生一堆共和党小崽子 |
[01:38] | – What Republican are you… – No, no, no, no. | -你在说哪个共和党 -不不不 |
[01:40] | You just tell Dad to fuck off, okay? | 你让我爸滚远点 行吗 |
[01:41] | – And you fuck off, too. – Frank. | -你也滚远点 -弗兰克 |
[01:44] | – We’re ready for you. – Good. | -你可以进来了 -好 |
[01:47] | So nice seeing you, Marissa. | 很高兴见到你 梅丽莎 |
[01:51] | I thought you said Frank Landau was here for me. | 我以为你说弗兰克·朗度是来这儿找我的 |
[01:53] | No. I said Frank Landau is here. | 不 我只是说弗兰克·朗度来了 |
[01:55] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[01:56] | I know you’ve heard it before… | 我知道你一定听过这句话 |
[01:57] | This is the most important election of our lifetime… | 这是我们这辈子最重要的选举 |
[02:00] | But… this is the most important election of our lifetime. | 但确实是我们这辈子最重要的一次选举 |
[02:03] | Should we get Diane in on this? | 我们不叫戴安一起吗 |
[02:04] | No, I’d rather keep it just us for a minute. | 不用了 暂时就我们几个 |
[02:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:08] | DNC is looking to reengage the African American community. | 民主党委员会希望重新接触非裔美国人社区 |
[02:11] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[02:12] | The presidential election | 总统选举重点就在这些地方 |
[02:13] | comes down to Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, | 佛罗里达州 密歇根州 北卡州 |
[02:15] | Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, | 宾夕法尼亚州 威斯康星州 |
[02:17] | all of which have huge African American electorate. | 选民有很多都是非裔美国人 |
[02:21] | We don’t capitalize on that, | 如果不在这地方下血本 |
[02:22] | we don’t take back the White House. | 我们就无法夺回白宫 |
[02:24] | – Those are the facts. – What do you need from us? | -这是事实 -你需要我们做什么 |
[02:26] | A strategy for reengagement. | 一个重新接触的策略 |
[02:28] | We want hearts, not just votes. | 我们不止要选票 还要民心 |
[02:30] | An exclamation mark agenda that gets black voters energized | 重点议程便是要重新激励黑人选民 |
[02:33] | and turning out at ’08 levels or better. | 要达到08年那样的支持率 甚至更高 |
[02:36] | No, this is a campaign issue. | 这是选举的事 |
[02:38] | You need PR people. | 你得去找公关 |
[02:40] | Why-why come to us? | 为什么找我们 |
[02:41] | One, you’re an African American firm. | 第一 你们是非裔美国人组成的律所 |
[02:44] | Two, we’ve worked with you before on impeachment. | 第二 我们在弹劾案上合作过 |
[02:46] | You fired us before on impeachment. | 然后我们被炒了 |
[02:47] | No, we fired you. | 不 我们炒的是你 |
[02:49] | Yes. Now I remember. | 对哦 我记起来了 |
[02:51] | No hard feelings. | 没有针对你的意思 |
[02:53] | And three, we need attorney-client privilege. | 第三 我们需要律师当事人保密协议 |
[02:55] | The risk of a leak at a PR firm is just too high. | 公关公司信息泄漏的风险太高了 |
[02:58] | So, what do you say? | 那么 你们怎么认为呢 |
[03:03] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:05] | I just told our top client to fuck off. | 我刚刚让我们的大客户滚远点 |
[03:06] | Whatever you’re dealing with can’t be worse. | 你的情况肯定没我糟 |
[03:08] | – I can’t find an injunction order. – On what case? | -我找不到那个禁令 -哪个案子的 |
[03:10] | Tecades v. Rare Orchard. | 特卡德斯诉稀世豪园 |
[03:12] | – When was it? – Three days ago. | -什么时候的 -三天前 |
[03:14] | Maybe it wasn’t entered into our system yet. | 或许还没录入我们的系统 |
[03:16] | I checked the courthouse system, too. | 我查了法院的系统 也没有 |
[03:18] | You probably just… | 你可能只是… |
[03:20] | It’s not there. | 确实没有 |
[03:21] | – Thanks. – Maybe it’s under a different name. | -谢了 -或许名字不一样 |
[03:23] | Did you try the docket number? | 你试过案卷号吗 |
[03:26] | 雷&博&洛律所 STR劳利分部 案卷号 | |
[03:28] | 无结果 没有”特卡德斯诉稀世豪园”相关数据 | |
[03:30] | – What? – It says there’s no case. | -什么 -它说没有这案子 |
[03:32] | No Tecades v. Rare Orchard. | 没有特卡德斯诉稀世豪园这个案子 |
[03:34] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[03:35] | – I don’t think it is. – Jay. | -我也觉得没可能 -杰 |
[03:37] | I need you in the conference room. | 我需要你来一趟会议室 |
[03:39] | – Why? What’s wrong? – Nah, nothing’s wrong. | -怎么了 出什么事了 -没事 |
[03:40] | We just need you inthe conference room. All right? | 我们只是需要你来一趟会议室 行吗 |
[03:44] | Please don’t tell me that. | 别和我说这个 |
[03:45] | Lucca. I need you upstairs in the conference room. | 卢卡 我需要你到楼上会议室来一下 |
[03:48] | Oh, uh, what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:50] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么事 |
[03:51] | Why does everybody think something’s wrong? | 为什么每个人都觉得出事了 |
[03:53] | Just… just… | 就赶紧… |
[03:57] | Uh, Bianca, I have to go. | 比安卡 我得挂了 |
[03:59] | No, it’s just work. | 不 工作而已 |
[04:02] | Because I work. | 因为我上班 |
[04:04] | Because I’m not independently wealthy like you. | 因为我没你那么有钱 |
[04:07] | I don’t always say that. | 我一般不说这话 |
[04:09] | Okay. Okay, I’m hanging up now. | 好了 好了 我要走了 |
[04:12] | Because I am. | 因为我要走了 |
[04:14] | Because my boss needs me. | 因为我老板找我 |
[04:16] | Okay, I’m going now. Seriously. | 好了 我走了 真的 |
[04:18] | No. Bye. | 不 再见 |
[04:19] | Goodbye. Bye. | 再见 拜拜 |
[04:28] | Did you check the courthouse system? | 你查过法院系统了吗 |
[04:29] | Theirs and ours. No case. | 法院的和咱们的都查了 没有案子 |
[04:31] | No injunction. No docket number. | 没有禁令 没有案卷编号 |
[04:35] | Well, there was an injunction, right? | 但确实有禁令 对吧 |
[04:36] | – Yes. Three days ago. It was in our system. – You saw it? | -对 三天前在我们系统里 -你看见过 |
[04:39] | – Yes. – Did you print it out? | -是的 -你当时打印出来了吗 |
[04:41] | No. But we never do. | 没有 我们从来不打印 |
[04:42] | – It’s in the system. – Okay, | -它就在系统里 -好吧 |
[04:43] | check to see if anyone printed out a hard copy. | 去查查有没有人打印过纸质版 |
[04:46] | Maybe there’s some… compulsive Luddite around here. | 也许律所的那些老古董有人打印过 |
[04:49] | I’ll go to the courthouse. | 我去法院 |
[04:50] | – Why? – Julius. | -为什么 -找朱利叶斯 |
[04:52] | I mean, he gave the order. | 是他签发的禁令 |
[04:53] | Right. | 好 |
[04:55] | Want me to go? | 要我去吗 |
[04:56] | Uh, no. I know who has a way with him. | 不用 我知道谁对付他有一套 |
[04:59] | And that leaves us with one very important question. | 这就给我们提出了一个非常重要的问题 |
[05:03] | What’s the biggest issue | 如今非裔美国人群体 |
[05:04] | facing the African American community today? | 面对的最大的难题是什么 |
[05:11] | Let it all hang out. Let’s hear it. | 大家一吐为快 说来听听 |
[05:19] | Lack of voting rights. | 缺少投票权 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:24] | Anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[05:25] | – Racism. – Police brutality. | -种族主义 -暴力执法 |
[05:27] | Institutionalracism. | 种族主义制度化 |
[05:29] | Good, good, good. | 好 很好 |
[05:30] | All right, follow-up question. | 好 追问一个 |
[05:33] | What is the Democratic Party currently doing to combat racism? | 目前民主党在应对种族主义方面都做了哪些 |
[05:39] | The Democratic Party’s doing jack-shit to combat racism. | 民主党在应对种族主义方面屁都没做 |
[05:41] | Jay, Jay, come on. | 杰 杰 别这样 |
[05:43] | And the Republicans are doing so much better? | 共和党做得就更好吗 |
[05:45] | The Democrats care more about civil rights, | 民主党更注重民权 |
[05:47] | but… where’s the policy? | 但是有什么政策呢 |
[05:49] | Laws don’t get passed in a vacuum. | 法律可不是横空出世的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, but they’re trying, at least. | 至少他们为之努力了 |
[05:53] | How about the Green New Deal? | 绿色新政呢 |
[05:54] | But that’s not just for black people. | 但那个不是专门为黑人的 |
[05:56] | I mean… | 我想说… |
[05:58] | black people will benefit, yeah. | 虽然黑人会受益 |
[06:00] | But you want me to get excited, line up to vote, | 但想让我屁颠屁颠地去投票 排着队 |
[06:02] | maybe even miss work? | 甚至翘班去的话 就免了 |
[06:04] | Then I want to feel like the Dems are talking right to me about me. | 我想感受民主党直接跟我探讨我的权利 |
[06:07] | What gets us that feeling? | 什么能给我们这样的感受 |
[06:08] | Excuse me. I need to take this. | 抱歉 我去接个电话 |
[06:11] | It’s really interesting stuff so far. | 这个想法真的很不错 |
[06:15] | Uh… maybe we take it down a notch on the DNC bashing. | 我们先把抨击民主党的火力减一减 |
[06:23] | Look at you. | 瞅瞅你 |
[06:26] | Marissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[06:27] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[06:31] | Well, I owe a lot of this to you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[06:33] | No, no, no. | 哪有哪有 |
[06:35] | Okay, some of it. | 好吧 多少有点 |
[06:38] | How are things at, uh, Reddick/Boseman? | 雷&博律所怎么样了 |
[06:39] | Or is it, uh… | 还是该叫 |
[06:41] | STR Laurie… | STR劳利 |
[06:43] | – Reddick… – Weird. | -雷迪克 -真奇怪 |
[06:44] | We call it STD Laurie these days. | 现在我们叫它STD劳利 |
[06:48] | STD? | STD[性病] |
[06:52] | That was a false laugh, Your Honor. | 你笑得好假 法官阁下 |
[06:55] | So, do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[06:57] | Mm, court in five minutes, | 五分钟后开庭 |
[06:59] | but, uh… | 不过… |
[07:01] | let’s keep ’em waiting. | 让他们等着吧 |
[07:02] | I have the power now. | 我现在说了算 |
[07:03] | That’s what I like to hear. | 我就喜欢听这话 |
[07:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:06] | There was an injunction on a case a few days ago… | 前几天有个案子拿到了禁令 |
[07:08] | An injunction against a demolition… | 内容是禁止拆迁 |
[07:10] | And we can’t find it in our system. | 但是我们在系统里找不到了 |
[07:12] | We can’t find the case, either. | 连案子都找不到了 |
[07:13] | It’s something you signed. | 是你签发的 |
[07:15] | Hmm. What case? | 哪个案子 |
[07:16] | Tecades v. Rare Orchard. | 特卡德斯诉稀世豪园 |
[07:22] | “Rare… Orchard.” | “稀世豪园” |
[07:29] | It’s not in the system. | 系统里没有 |
[07:30] | Yeah, but it’s something you ruled on. | 是的 但是你下过裁决了 |
[07:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:36] | – If it’s not in the system… – We’re pretty sure. | -如果系统里没有… -我们非常肯定 |
[07:41] | Diane… | 戴安… |
[07:43] | – this is old news. – No, it’s not. | -这事都过去了 -不 没有 |
[07:45] | We’re bringing suit against Rare Orchard | 我们要控告稀世豪园 |
[07:47] | for ignoring a judge’s injunction, | 无视法官禁令 |
[07:49] | but we can’t do that if we can’t locate the injunction. | 但如果我们找不到禁令就不能起诉 |
[07:52] | – I’m no longer on the case. – But you ruled on it. | -这案子不归我负责了 -但你裁决过 |
[07:55] | And you know that you ruled. | 你自己心里也清楚 |
[07:56] | I’ve had two dozen rulings since then… | 那之后我裁决过20几个… |
[07:58] | I can’t tell you every single… | 我不能把每个… |
[08:00] | Julius, are you fucking serious? | 朱利叶斯 你他妈闹哪出 |
[08:02] | Don’t swear in my chambers! | 别在我办公室里骂脏话 |
[08:03] | You know what? I never used to swear, ever, | 你知道吗 以前我从不用爆粗口 |
[08:05] | but now I find it useful. | 但现在我发现这很有用 |
[08:07] | People look at me and think I would never swear, | 人们看到我 觉得我绝不会爆粗 |
[08:09] | so when I say this is fucking nuts, | 所以当我说这他妈疯了 |
[08:11] | it has added meaning, and this is motherfucking nuts. | 这就有附加含义 而且这确实他妈疯了 |
[08:14] | – I think we’re done here. – Why are you doing this, Julius? | -谈完了 -你为什么这样 朱利叶斯 |
[08:16] | – Doing what? – Pretending you didn’t rule | -怎么样 -假装你没有判决 |
[08:18] | on something you did rule on. What’s going on? | 一个你已经做出的判决 怎么回事 |
[08:22] | Who’s gotten to you? | 谁抓住你的把柄了 |
[08:30] | Talk to Adrian’s girlfriend. | 跟阿德里安的女友谈谈 |
[08:32] | Who’s Adrian’s girlfriend? | 谁是阿德里安的女友 |
[08:34] | I’m needed in court. | 我要上庭了 |
[08:40] | Maternal mortality is too gendered an issue. | 孕产妇死亡率太性别化了 不应该是问题重点 |
[08:43] | And black women aren’t the ones we need to mobilize. | 而且黑人女性不是我们需要动员的群体 |
[08:48] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Can-can I say something? | 等等 等等 我能说句话吗 |
[08:50] | – Yeah. – There’s one issue | -你说 -有一个问题 |
[08:53] | that is splashy, covers the economy | 既招摇 涵盖经济 |
[08:56] | and addresses black folks directly. | 还直接与黑人相关 |
[09:01] | Reparations. | 赔款 |
[09:04] | I’m pretty certain that reparations | 我很确定赔款 |
[09:06] | is at the top of the… “Never gonna happen” list. | 属于”决不可能发生”单子的头一项 |
[09:09] | – But what if it weren’t? – But… it is. | -但如果不是呢 -但它就是 |
[09:12] | The party is moving further and further left every day. | 政党已经越来越偏左了 |
[09:14] | There are a lot of ideas that were once inconceivable | 很多曾经难以想象的观点 |
[09:17] | that are now… ordinary. | 如今都…变为寻常 |
[09:19] | But this is really far left. | 但这个太极左了 |
[09:22] | There are a lot of black conservatives… | 有很多黑人保守派 |
[09:24] | Maybe not Republican conservative, | 也许不是共和党那种保守派 |
[09:25] | but definitely not AOC progressive… | 但绝不是民主党那种激进 |
[09:28] | And we don’t want to alienate them. | 而且我们不能疏远他们 |
[09:29] | And how exactly do we make reparations happen, | 那我们要怎么让赔款实现呢 |
[09:32] | – practically? – Just ’cause it’s complicated | -具体来说 -虽然这很复杂 |
[09:33] | doesn’t mean we throw up our hands | 但不意味着我们该举手投降 |
[09:34] | – and say we can’t do it. – But we should… | -说自己做不到 -但我们应该… |
[09:36] | – Do you have a minute? – For? | -你们有空吗 -干什么 |
[09:38] | Mr. Firth. | 弗斯先生找 |
[09:40] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[09:42] | Ms. Lockhart, do you mind joining us? | 洛哈特女士 你能一起来吗 |
[09:44] | Uh, sure. | 可以 |
[09:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:52] | He’ll be right with you. | 他马上就来 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | You know, whenever I see offices like this, | 每当我看到这样的办公室 |
[10:03] | I always think that we’re all gonna be dead someday. | 我总会想总有一天我们都会死 |
[10:07] | My God! | 天呐 |
[10:09] | What’s funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[10:10] | No, nothing. Uh, Liz has a… | 没什么 莉兹她有 |
[10:14] | dark sense of humor. | 黑色幽默 |
[10:16] | I have a dark sense of humor. Tell me. | 我也有黑色幽默 告诉我 |
[10:20] | I was just joking that we’re all gonna be dead someday. | 我只是开玩笑说我们总有一天都会死 |
[10:26] | Uh, you had to be there. | 毕竟人终有一死 |
[10:28] | No, I’m right with you. | 当然 我懂你 |
[10:32] | Anyway, please, come sit. | 来吧 坐吧 |
[10:46] | Uh, you wanted to see us? | 你想见我们 |
[10:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:53] | A young man… | 一位年轻人 |
[10:55] | begged a Zen master to teach him the way of truth. | 祈求禅宗大师教他获知真相的方法 |
[10:59] | So the master took the young man by the neck, | 于是大师拽着年轻人的衣领 |
[11:01] | dragged him to a stream, stuck his head underwater. | 拖着他来到溪旁 把他脑袋摁进了水中 |
[11:06] | The young man gasped and fought, | 年轻人大口喘气并不停挣扎 |
[11:08] | but the master held him underwater for a full minute. | 但大师把他摁在水中整整一分钟 |
[11:11] | And then, just at the brink of death, | 然后 就在气息断尽之际 |
[11:13] | he pulled him up out of the water and asked, | 大师把他拉了出来 并问道 |
[11:17] | “What did you want most of all when you were underwater?” | “你在水下时最渴望什么” |
[11:21] | “Air,” the young man said. | “空气” 年轻人答道 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:25] | “Well, good,” The master responded. | “那好” 大师回复说 |
[11:28] | “Come back when you want truth as much as air.” | “当你如此这般渴望真相时再回来” |
[11:39] | You-you want us to want truth? | 你想让我们渴望真相 |
[11:41] | That is one way to look at it. | 这是一种理解方法 |
[11:44] | You have the Democratic Committee as a client? | 民主党委员会是你们的客户吗 |
[11:46] | – We do. – You’re working with them now? | -是的 -你们正在与他们合作 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:50] | And you listed this as a continuation of an old case? | 而且你把他们列为旧客户吗 |
[11:55] | Is that a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[11:57] | Only if, in fact, it’s a new case. | 如果他们是新客户的话就有问题了 |
[11:59] | I think I’m missing something. Why does that matter? | 我有点没搞懂 这有什么关系 |
[12:02] | Cases prior to the merger are split 60/40 in favor of RBL. | 合并前的客户是六四分 雷&博&洛拿大头 |
[12:05] | New business is split 40/60 in favor of STR Laurie. | 新客户是四六分 STR劳利拿大头 |
[12:09] | First of all, how do you know what we’re billing the DNC? | 首先你怎么知道民主党委员会是我们的客户 |
[12:12] | – It’s irrelevant. – No. | -这不相关 -不 |
[12:14] | No, it’s not. We-we have a two-year | 这有关 我们有两年的 |
[12:16] | grace period where we do not look | 宽限期 在此期间我们不看 |
[12:18] | at each other’s books… to encourage trust. | 对方的账本 为了促进信任 |
[12:22] | So how did you get access to our books? | 那你是怎么看到我们的账本的 |
[12:25] | Trust is why I wanted to speak with you first. | 信任是我想先找你们谈的原因 |
[12:28] | Is the Democratic Committee new business or old business? | 民主党委员会是新客户还是旧客户 |
[12:36] | Old business. | 旧客户 |
[12:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:39] | That is all I needed to know. | 我只需要知道这点 |
[12:45] | Trust. | 信任 |
[12:47] | So… is it new business? | 那么 他们算新客户吗 |
[12:54] | I could argue it both ways. | 怎么说都可以 |
[12:55] | And we argued it in our favor. | 而我们选择了对我们利好的一面 |
[12:57] | That is perfectly reasonable, | 这也在情理之中 |
[12:58] | but the bigger worry is, how did he know? | 但更大的问题是 他是怎么知道的 |
[13:02] | He’s got a spy. | 他有间谍 |
[13:03] | A spy looking at our books? | 一个看我们账本的间谍 |
[13:05] | That’s my guess. | 我猜是这样 |
[13:06] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[13:07] | Let’s put Marissa on this. | 让梅丽莎去调查 |
[13:10] | Okay, I’ll talk to her. | 好 我跟她说 |
[13:12] | Um, Adrian, do you have a minute for a question? | 阿德里安 你有空吗 我想问个问题 |
[13:16] | Sure, but it’s… old business. | 当然 但这是…旧客户 |
[13:19] | Oh, no, no. | 不是这事 |
[13:20] | I went to Julius about the missing Tecades injunction, | 我找朱利叶斯问特卡德斯案的禁令在哪 |
[13:24] | and he told me if I wanted to know where it went, | 他告诉我如果我想知道在哪 |
[13:28] | to ask Adrian’s girlfriend. | 就去问阿德里安的女朋友 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | He said, ask your girlfriend, so let me ask. | 他说问你的女朋友 所以我来问问 |
[13:36] | Who is your girlfriend, | 你女朋友是谁 |
[13:38] | and why does she know about my disappearing case? | 她为什么知道我失踪的案子在哪 |
[13:41] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[13:45] | He’s probably saying something to pass the buck. | 他说不定是在推卸责任 |
[13:49] | What buck? What is going on? | 什么责任 怎么回事 |
[13:53] | Why do I feel like | 为什么我感觉 |
[13:54] | I’m hearing passwords in a secret society? | 我在听秘密社团里的暗语 |
[13:57] | There’s no secret society, Diane. | 没有什么秘密社团 戴安 |
[14:04] | I’m in a relationship with a judge. | 我和一位法官在谈恋爱 |
[14:08] | Now, it is not improper, | 这不是不恰当的 |
[14:10] | and there are certainly no ex parte conversations. | 当然也没有偏袒任何一方 |
[14:13] | I just don’t like my private life being made public. | 我只是不喜欢把我的私生活公之于众 |
[14:18] | Now you know that information is power. | 你知道信息就是力量 |
[14:19] | And you lose information to other people, | 你把信息泄露给别人 |
[14:21] | then you give them all the power over you. | 就是给他们凌驾于你之上的权力 |
[14:24] | All right, so without telling methe judge’s name, | 好吧 不告诉我法官的名字 |
[14:26] | can you tell me what he meant by | 你能给我解释一下什么叫 |
[14:28] | “Ask her about the injunction”? | “问她关于禁令的事” |
[14:30] | All I can tell you is what I heard. | 我只能告诉你我听到的事 |
[14:33] | Which was? | 什么事 |
[14:35] | Memo 618. | 618号备忘录 |
[14:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:42] | I just know that Julius was really intimidated | 我只知道朱利叶斯被吓坏了 |
[14:46] | by something given to him called “Memo 618.” | 有人给他了个叫”618号备忘录”的东西 |
[14:51] | That’s it. That’s all. | 就是这个 我只知道这些 |
[14:52] | -But you don’t know what it is?-No. | -但你不知道这是什么 -对 |
[14:54] | But if you want to know what happened to your case, | 但如果你想知道你的案子怎么了 |
[14:56] | I’d find out what Memo 618 is. | 最好去弄清楚618号备忘录是什么 |
[16:49] | 律政论坛 律师留言板 | |
[17:18] | Since the merger, there have been 18 associates from STD Laurie… | 自从合并以来 有18名STD劳利的成员 |
[17:21] | W-Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:23] | STD? | 性病 |
[17:25] | I’m… so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:28] | Um, it’s a mailroom joke. | 这是收发室常开的玩笑 |
[17:32] | 18 of their associates have been on our cases, | 他们的18个成员跟进过我们的案子 |
[17:35] | but only one has had access to our financials. | 但只有一个有权限看我们财务报表 |
[17:37] | – Who? – Caleb Garlin. | -谁 -卡勒布·加林 |
[17:39] | – Who is that? – Second-year associate, | -那是谁 -两年的助理 |
[17:41] | graduate of the University of Virginia, | 毕业于弗吉尼亚大学 |
[17:42] | retired Army sergeant. | 退伍军士 |
[17:44] | Retired? What is he, 50? | 退伍 他是有50岁了么 |
[17:46] | No. 39. | 不是 39岁 |
[17:48] | He primarily works in litigation, | 他主要从事诉讼工作 |
[17:49] | but he had access to our financials on the Brinkman suit. | 但他在布林克曼案中获得权限访问财务信息 |
[17:52] | Okay. Can you find out more about him? | 好的 你能找到他更多消息吗 |
[17:53] | Marissa, stick with him. | 梅丽莎 跟紧他 |
[17:55] | I don’t want him sending any more gossip upstairs. | 我不想他再在楼上说闲话了 |
[17:58] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[17:59] | The Honorable Charlotte Hazlewood presiding. | 夏洛特·黑兹尔伍德法官主持庭审 |
[18:01] | – Good day. – Please be seated. | -大家好 -请坐 |
[18:03] | The Honorable Dalton Bradley has requested | 道尔顿·布拉德利法官要求 |
[18:05] | that I take his place for this hearing. It is…? | 我代替他出席听证会 这是… |
[18:09] | Tecades v. Rare Orchard, Your Honor. | 特卡德斯诉稀世豪园 法官阁下 |
[18:11] | – Unlawful seizure. – Your Honor, if I may interject, | -非法侵占 -法官阁下 打断一下 |
[18:13] | I’m not sure what Ms. Lockhart is appealing here. | 我不知道洛哈特女士想上诉些什么 |
[18:15] | There was no injunction granted, and my crew commenced demolition. | 没有任何禁令禁止我的团队进行拆除 |
[18:18] | Counselor, I must agree. | 律师 我必须同意 |
[18:19] | What are your grounds for an appeal? | 你上诉的理由是什么 |
[18:21] | We’re not appealing, Your Honor. | 我们没有上诉 法官阁下 |
[18:22] | The case was never tried. | 本案未经审理 |
[18:24] | This is our first time here. | 这是我们第一次出庭 |
[18:26] | Counselor… anything? | 律师 有什么问题吗 |
[18:29] | Your Honor, this case has already been adjudicated. | 法官阁下 这个案子已经裁决过了 |
[18:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:33] | Show us the docket number. | 给我们看案卷号 |
[18:35] | Counselor, let me be the judge, please. | 律师 请让我来当法官 |
[18:37] | – Apologies. – Mr. Canning, do you have a docket number? | -抱歉 -坎宁先生你有案卷号吗 |
[18:42] | Uh, no, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[18:43] | Okay, then let’s hear some testimony. | 好吧 那我们听听证词 |
[18:47] | Are you ready, Counselor? | 你准备好了吗 律师 |
[18:47] | I am, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[18:56] | Guys, you’re going to lose the white vote. | 你们会失去白人的票 |
[18:57] | Okay, let’s talk about this practically. | 行了 我们实际点谈谈 |
[18:59] | Who gets reparations? What form do they take? | 谁会得到赔偿 赔偿采取什么形式 |
[19:02] | What’s the price tag? | 标价是多少 |
[19:03] | Well, the last one is easy… 40 acres and a mule. | 最后一问很简单 40英亩地和一头骡子 |
[19:09] | Wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[19:10] | Wait. Just wait a second. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[19:12] | You all serious about this? | 你们都是认真的吗 |
[19:14] | Because there is a model for reparations right here in Chicago. | 因为在芝加哥有赔偿的范本 |
[19:18] | – Jon Burge. – Right. | -乔恩·伯格 -对 |
[19:20] | – Who? – Jon Burge. | -谁 -乔恩·伯格 |
[19:22] | He was an old Chicago Police commander. | 他是一位芝加哥老警长 |
[19:25] | Tortured over 100 black men, | 在位时用酷刑折磨了100多个黑人 |
[19:27] | so the city of Chicago passed an ordinance | 所以芝加哥市通过了一项法令 |
[19:30] | condemning the torture, | 谴责他的酷刑 |
[19:31] | giving monetary damages to the survivors’ families, | 给幸存者的家人金钱赔偿 |
[19:35] | and then, they made a history curriculum about Burge mandatory | 他们还开了一门关于伯格的历史必修课 |
[19:40] | to middle and high school students. | 给初中和高中生们读 |
[19:43] | There’s your model right there. | 这就是你们的范本 |
[19:45] | And the white vote is gonna say, | 那白人选民会说 |
[19:46] | “None of us were alive when slavery happened.” | “我们都没经历过奴隶制时期” |
[19:49] | Which is why we focus on the victims of Jim Crow. | 所以我们要关注种族隔离法案的受害者 |
[19:51] | – There are plenty of survivors. – That defeats the purpose. | -现在还有很多幸存者 -那毫无意义 |
[19:54] | Slavery is the original sin, the stain on America’s soul. | 奴隶制是原罪 是美国灵魂上的污点 |
[19:57] | – Reparations is penance. – You mean absolution. | -赔款是在赎罪 -是在赦免他们 |
[20:00] | As soon as that check clears, | 支票一兑现 |
[20:01] | white America washes their hands, | 美国白人就洗白了 |
[20:03] | and I’m telling you, the line will be, | 而且我告诉你 他们会说 |
[20:05] | “Don’t you fuckers ever complain about racism again.” | “你们这些混蛋别想再抱怨种族歧视了” |
[20:07] | Well, people who feel like | 好吧 那些觉得 |
[20:09] | reparations equals hush money were always gonna feel that. | 赔款就等于封口费的人是不会改变想法的 |
[20:11] | But I think you’re underestimating | 但我觉得你低估了 |
[20:13] | – the power of white… – No. No, I’m not. | -白人的威力… -不 我没有 |
[20:15] | – May I have a word? – No, I’m not. Listen… | -能聊两句吗 -不 我没有 听着 |
[20:16] | What do you think about where the conversation’s going? | 你们觉得这个讨论的走向如何 |
[20:19] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[20:21] | our people are passionate and engaged, | 我们的员工都很热情敬业 |
[20:23] | and we can translate that energy into voters. | 我们能把这些能量转化为选票 |
[20:27] | I know it’s a conversation that needs to be had. | 我知道这次讨论是有必要的 |
[20:29] | I just wonder if we need more… diversity in the room. | 我只想知道是否需要增加里面的人员多样性 |
[20:32] | Diversity? | 多样性 |
[20:33] | Just to gauge how the ideas are landing. | 只是为了评估这些想法的可行性 |
[20:52] | Hard at work? | 忙工作呢 |
[20:54] | Uh, this may look easy, but it’s not. | 这可能看着挺容易 但其实挺难的 |
[20:56] | You try peeling a rutabaga. | 你要给大头菜削皮 |
[20:58] | That’s the game? You just peel a rutabaga? | 那是个游戏吗 你只是在给大头菜削皮 |
[21:00] | Just? Seriously? I feel judged. | “只是” 真的吗 我感觉受到了歧视 |
[21:04] | I didn’t mean to disparage your vegetable-peeling skills. | 我不是要贬低你的削皮技术 |
[21:07] | I’m sure they’ll come in handy at many law firms. | 我很肯定这迟早会在很多律所派上用场 |
[21:09] | Also, it’s fruit, and it’s kind of soothing. | 而且这是水果 能安抚人心 |
[21:12] | Do you need to be soothed? | 你需要安抚吗 |
[21:15] | That’s… | 这… |
[21:16] | that’s a very personal question. Aah! | 这是个很私人的问题 |
[21:18] | Damn. | 该死 |
[21:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:21] | So are you Caleb? | 所以你就是卡勒布吗 |
[21:24] | – I am. Who are you? – Marissa. | -是的 你是谁 -梅丽莎 |
[21:27] | Are you from upstairs? | 你是楼上来的吗 |
[21:29] | I am. | 是的 |
[21:30] | Then why are you working here? | 那你为什么在这里工作 |
[21:32] | They asked me to. | 他们让我来的 |
[21:34] | Why did they ask you to? | 他们为什么要让你来 |
[21:36] | Um, I think… | 我觉得是… |
[21:38] | to spy on you. | 为了暗中监视你们 |
[21:41] | That’s not a great way to spy… to say you’re spying. | 你都说出来了还怎么暗中监视 |
[21:43] | I know. I’m not very good at it. | 我知道 我不太擅长 |
[21:47] | You are… very different from what I expected. | 你跟我想的完全不一样 |
[21:54] | You want to play the next round? | 你想来玩一盘吗 |
[21:56] | You’ll have to teach me. | 你得教我 |
[21:57] | Yeah, okay. Uh, this is a keyboard. | 好 行 这是键盘 |
[22:00] | They need you two upstairs in the conference room. | 他们让你们俩去楼上会议室 |
[22:02] | – Us? Why? – Diversity. | -我们吗 为什么 -人员多样性 |
[22:12] | Are we starting? I have a couple of questions. | 我们开始了吗 我要问几个问题 |
[22:14] | – David Lee. – Exactly how much | -大卫·李 -用2020年的美元计算 |
[22:16] | is 40 acres and a mule in 2020 dollars? | 40英亩地加一头骡子到底值多少钱 |
[22:20] | However much it is, it’s still not enough. | 不管值多少钱 都不够 |
[22:22] | Go back far enough, and everyone comes from a tribe | 追溯到遥远的过去 每个人都来自一个部落 |
[22:25] | that was taken over by another tribe. | 然后又被另一个部落接管 |
[22:27] | That’s the history of the world. | 全世界的历史都是这样 |
[22:28] | So do we all deserve reparations? | 所以我们都应该拿到赔款吗 |
[22:31] | We got reparations from Nazi Germany. | 我们拿到了纳粹德国的赔款 |
[22:33] | You maybe did. I didn’t. | 你可能拿到了 我没拿到 |
[22:34] | Our relatives did. | 我的亲戚们也拿到了 |
[22:35] | Oh. Listen, this idea of needing reparations | 这种需要赔款的想法就是 |
[22:38] | is just perpetuating stereotypes. | 一成不变的刻板印象 |
[22:41] | Black folks don’t need handouts. | 黑人不需要施舍 |
[22:43] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[22:43] | You are missing the point. | 你忽略了重点 |
[22:45] | Jimmy, reparations aren’t a handout. | 吉米 赔款不是施舍 |
[22:47] | They’re payment owed for services rendered. | 这是为所提供的服务支付的欠款 |
[22:49] | Did you do that work? | 你提供了那些服务吗 |
[22:51] | If my ancestors picked cotton for 50 years, | 如果我的祖先们摘了50年的棉花 |
[22:53] | then they deserve that money, not me. | 他们才应该拿到钱 而不是我 |
[22:55] | – Hear! Hear! – Oh, my God. | -没错 -我的天 |
[22:56] | You got David Lee agreeing with you. Be proud. | 大卫·李都同意你的观点了 自豪吧 |
[22:58] | Look, if your ancestors were paid | 如果你的祖先们因为那份工作而 |
[23:00] | for that work and they passed that money down, | 得到了报酬 然后他们把这笔钱传下去了 |
[23:02] | you would see it as family wealth, wouldn’t you? | 你就会把这笔钱当成家族财富 对吗 |
[23:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:04] | Um, just wait one second. | 等等 |
[23:08] | Vernon Jordan told me a story about growing up in Georgia. | 弗农·乔丹给我讲过他小时候在佐治亚州的事 |
[23:12] | When he was a boy, the governor came on the radio | 那时他还小 州长在广播里说 |
[23:15] | and said, “I’m running for reelection, | “我要竞选连任 |
[23:19] | and I have two planks in my platform. | 我的施政纲领有两条 |
[23:23] | Niggers. Roads. | 黑鬼和道路 |
[23:26] | I’m against the first, and I am for the second.” | 我反对第一条 支持第二条” |
[23:30] | Now, this was the governor, | 这就是当时的州长 |
[23:32] | for Christ’s sake. | 我的天 |
[23:34] | Now, do we think he wasn’t writing that vitriol | 我们能指望他不把这些刻薄的想法 |
[23:38] | into his official policy? | 放进他的官方政策里吗 |
[23:39] | Well, I say keep the reparations. | 要我说还是别赔款了 |
[23:41] | I’d rather have white guilt. | 我宁愿让白人们内疚 |
[23:43] | That I can leverage. | 这是我可以利用的 |
[23:47] | Marta, did you have any warning about this demolition? | 玛尔塔 你收到过关于拆迁的预警吗 |
[23:51] | No. They just did it. | 没有 他们就直接拆了 |
[23:53] | And, so, what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[23:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:57] | That restaurant was my life, my world. | 那家餐馆是我的生命 我的世界 |
[24:01] | I’m not exaggerating. | 我一点都没夸张 |
[24:03] | It was the only income that I had. | 它是我唯一的收入来源 |
[24:05] | My family. I… | 我的家人 我… |
[24:06] | – We don’t know what… – Should I continue, Your Honor? | -我们不知道… -要继续吗法官阁下 |
[24:09] | Just one second. | 稍等 |
[24:22] | You may continue, Counselor. | 请继续 律师 |
[24:25] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[24:26] | Yes. | 在 |
[24:28] | Marta, you had some, | 玛尔塔 过去几个月中 |
[24:32] | uh, negative reviews in the last few months. | 你收到了几则差评 |
[24:35] | – Yes. – And you recently discovered who wrote those reviews? | -是的 -你最近发现了这些评论是谁写的 |
[24:38] | Objection, Your Honor. Relevance. | 反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 |
[24:40] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[24:41] | We’re merely trying to establish relevance, Your Honor. | 我们想建立证据与本案的相关性 法官阁下 |
[24:44] | No need. I’ve already ruled. | 没必要 我已经做出了裁决 |
[24:47] | Well, how can you determine the relevance of this evidence? | 那你是怎么确定这个证据与本案的相关性的 |
[24:49] | – I don’t… – Counselor, you need to move on. | -我不 -律师 你该提下一个问题了 |
[24:57] | Um, have you found that, uh, | 你是否发现 |
[24:58] | Rare Orchard was attempting to sabotage you by publishing negative | 稀世豪园试图发表差评而蓄意破坏你的声誉 |
[25:03] | Counselor. No. I have already ruled. | 律师 不要继续这个问题 我已经裁定了 |
[25:06] | Do you have any other questions, or are you done? | 你还有没有其它问题 |
[25:08] | I just have one more question, Your Honor. | 我还有一个问题 法官阁下 |
[25:09] | Does it have anything to do with these negative reviews? | 这个问题和差评有关吗 |
[25:12] | No. | 无关 |
[25:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:14] | You may proceed. | 你可以继续了 |
[25:15] | What is Memo 618? | 618号备忘录是什么 |
[25:18] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[25:18] | Counselor, you are done. | 律师 你可以退席了 |
[25:19] | Why? I’m just asking what Memo 618 is. | 为什么 我刚提问618号备忘录是什么 |
[25:22] | – That’s all. – It is not relevant to this case. | -仅此而已 -这与本案无关 |
[25:24] | The last time a judge was faced with Memo 618, | 上一位法官看到618号备忘录 |
[25:28] | my case disappeared. | 我的案子就消失了 |
[25:30] | And I see you were just handed a document | 我刚看见有人给你递了一份文件 |
[25:32] | with “Memo 618” on it, | 上面写着”618号备忘录” |
[25:34] | and that’s why it is relevant. | 所以这与本案有关 |
[25:35] | Counselor, you are in contempt. | 律师 你是在藐视法庭 |
[25:38] | Why? If Memo 618 means nothing, | 为什么 如果618号备忘录没有任何意义 |
[25:41] | why should I be held in contempt? | 为什么要判我藐视法庭 |
[25:42] | Court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[25:43] | – Until when? – Until I fucking decide. | -休到什么时候 -到我他妈的裁决为止 |
[25:54] | Lucca Quinn? | 卢卡·奎恩 |
[25:56] | Do you mind accompanying me upstairs? | 可以跟我一同上楼吗 |
[25:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:00] | It’s been requested. | 有人要求的 |
[26:12] | Hello, Lucca. I’m Edie Ham. | 你好 卢卡 我是伊蒂·哈姆 |
[26:14] | This is Cleo and Paula. | 这位是克里奥和宝拉 |
[26:18] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[26:20] | Have I done something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[26:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[26:25] | No, I know human resources has a scary reputation, | 我知道人力部恶名远扬 |
[26:28] | but we’re just plain folk just like you. | 但我们和你一样 只是普通员工 |
[26:31] | Good to hear. So, uh, why… | 那就好 那为什么… |
[26:34] | A small thing, maybe. There’s been a complaint | 或许有件小事 你们律所 |
[26:36] | about a senior attorney at your firm. | 有位高级律师被人投诉了 |
[26:38] | But first, I need you to not share | 但首先 我需要你保证 |
[26:40] | what we’re about to discuss with the attorney in question, okay? | 你不会跟那位律师提及我们接下来的谈话 |
[26:47] | Lucca? | 卢卡 |
[26:48] | I understand what you’re asking. | 我理解你的要求了 |
[26:51] | Which attorney are we discussing? | 这里说的是哪位律师 |
[26:54] | Adrian Boseman. | 阿德里安·博斯曼 |
[26:57] | Well, he’s my immediate superior, | 他是我的直属上司 |
[27:00] | so I can’t promise you anything. | 所以我无法保证 |
[27:02] | It’s up to you whether you-you want to share with me or not. | 你愿不愿意告诉我都行 |
[27:11] | Apparently, Mr. Boseman used the N-word. | 很明显 博斯曼先生用了”黑傀”一词 |
[27:19] | – Oh, you’re kidding. – No. | -你是在开玩笑 -没有 |
[27:21] | And we don’t find it at all comical. | 我们一点也不觉得好笑 |
[27:23] | We’re hoping you can shed some light on what happened | 我们希望你能告知我们当时的情况 |
[27:26] | and if Mr. Boseman has used the N-word | 以及博斯曼先生以前是否在你面前 |
[27:28] | in your presence on prior occasions. | 使用过这个词 |
[27:51] | 警告 你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结 | |
[27:58] | 警告 你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结 | |
[28:06] | What? | 搞什么 |
[28:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:23] | I need to talk to you, Liz. | 我得跟你谈谈 莉兹 |
[28:24] | Okay. About? | 好吧 什么事 |
[28:27] | I was asked not to discuss thiswith Adrian. | 他们要求我不能与阿德里安交流 |
[28:32] | Asked by who? | 谁的要求 |
[28:33] | Unfortunately, I was asked not to say. | 很不幸 他们要我不能说 |
[28:36] | But I can tell Liz. | 但我可以告诉莉兹 |
[28:41] | You were asked by whom? | 谁要你这么做的 |
[28:43] | Human resources. | 人力资源部 |
[28:44] | They asked me if Mr. Boseman had used the N-word. | 他们问我博斯曼先生是否用过”黑傀”这个词 |
[28:48] | – Jesus Christ.- When did he use – the N-word? | -天啊 -他什么时候用了”黑傀”这个词 |
[28:50] | I was quoting Vernon Jordan. | 我那是在引用弗农·乔丹的话 |
[28:52] | Apparently, STR Laurie has | 很明显 STR劳利 |
[28:54] | a zero tolerance policy on inappropriate language. | 对不恰当言语是零容忍 |
[28:57] | This is bullshit. | 这简直是扯淡 |
[28:59] | Who told them? | 谁告诉他们的 |
[29:00] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[29:02] | You know who was there in the room? | 你知道当时还有谁在场 |
[29:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:06] | Caleb. | 卡勒布 |
[29:07] | – I don’t think it’s him. – Why not? | -我觉得不是他 -为什么 |
[29:10] | Isn’t he feeding info upstairs? | 他不是在给楼上通风报信吗 |
[29:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:12] | It just doesn’t seem like him. He’s sort of honest. | 只是不像是他干的 他挺老实的 |
[29:15] | In what way, honest? | 怎么个老实法 |
[29:16] | When I asked him why he was working on our floor, | 我问他为什么在我们这一层工作时 |
[29:18] | he said he was spying on us. | 他说他是来监视我们的 |
[29:20] | – I’m sorry, what? – He was joking. | -你说什么 -他是开玩笑的 |
[29:22] | If he was actually spying on us, | 要是他真的在监视我们 |
[29:23] | he wouldn’t say he was spying on us. | 就不会说出来了 |
[29:25] | Well, maybe that’s exactly what he would say. | 或许他就应该这么说 |
[29:28] | It’s a bluff. | 他在故弄玄虚 |
[29:30] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[29:31] | Yeah, I guess so. | 算是吧 |
[29:33] | Okay. Well, there’s a way we can find out | 好吧 有个办法可以查出 |
[29:36] | if he’s feeding information upstairs. | 看看他是否在给楼上传递消息 |
[29:38] | Just tell him that we’re thinking of taking on the DNC | 告诉他我们在考虑把民主党国委会 |
[29:41] | as a pro bono client in order to… | 当成法律援助客户 这样就能… |
[29:44] | to keep money from STR Laurie. | 避免钱落入STR劳利了 |
[29:46] | How do I do that? | 这我怎么做 |
[29:47] | Marissa, you sometimes blurt things out. | 梅丽莎 你有时会说漏嘴 |
[29:49] | So just blurt it out. | 就假装说漏嘴好了 |
[29:53] | 律政论坛 律师留言板 618号备忘录 | |
[29:55] | Maybe it was a bug on your… | 可能你的电脑出了点小问题… |
[29:56] | 未找到结果 无文件符合您的搜索关键词 | |
[29:57] | There. That’s the same. | 这个 和之前一样 |
[29:59] | Then maybe it’s the website. What’d you do next? | 也可能是网站的问题 你接下来怎么操作的 |
[30:01] | I typed, “What is Memo 618?” | 我输入了”618号备忘录是什么” |
[30:05] | 警告 你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结 | |
[30:07] | 警告 你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结 | |
[30:13] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:15] | Seems like targeted malware. | 看起来好像是恶意软件 |
[30:18] | I’ll look into it. | 我会再研究一下 |
[30:20] | Thank you. But be careful. | 谢谢 不过要小心一点 |
[30:22] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -你什么意思 -我也说不清 |
[30:24] | Something’s going on. | 感觉很不对劲 |
[30:27] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[30:31] | You still rutabaga-ing? | 你还在削大头菜吗 |
[30:33] | No. Working. | 没有 我在工作 |
[30:34] | – How about you? – Always working. | -你在干吗 -我一向都在工作 |
[30:38] | You sound different. What’s wrong? | 你听起来怪怪的 出什么事了吗 |
[30:39] | Nothing. I’m just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[30:42] | Upstairs has asked me to look into something. | 楼上的人让我调查些事情 |
[30:44] | Oh. Upstairs? | 楼上的人 |
[30:46] | Not your upstairs. My upstairs. | 不是你的楼上 是我的楼上 |
[30:47] | What is it? | 调查什么 |
[30:49] | I’ve been told not to tell anyone. | 我不能告诉其他人 |
[30:59] | Don’t you want to know? | 你难道不想知道吗 |
[31:01] | Hmm? No. No. | 不 不 |
[31:02] | You were told not to tell, don’t tell. | 他们不让你说 那就别说了 |
[31:05] | But maybe I want to tell you. | 不过也许我想告诉你呢 |
[31:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:11] | You’re right. I’ll just tell you. | 你说得对 我还是告诉你吧 |
[31:13] | You do whatever you want with it. | 你想怎么做都随你 |
[31:15] | We charged the DNC as a pro bono client | 我们会向民主党国委会提供法律援助 |
[31:19] | in order to keep the money from STR Laurie. | 这样STR劳利分部就不能收到钱 |
[31:25] | Do you want me to tell upstairs? | 你想让我告诉楼上吗 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:30] | I want you to do what you want. | 我希望你做你想做的 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:36] | Then I will. | 我会的 |
[31:48] | How many times did you hear the N-word used? | 你听过他说过多少次”黑傀” |
[31:51] | I think he said it once. | 我记得他说过一次 |
[31:53] | And were you offended when you heard the word? | 你听到那个词的时候感觉被冒犯了吗 |
[31:55] | No. I think he was just quoting someone else. | 没有 我觉得他只是在引用别人的话 |
[31:57] | What about the rest of the room? | 那办公室里的其他人呢 |
[31:58] | Do you think any of the other associates were offended? | 你是否觉得其他律师被冒犯了呢 |
[32:00] | There’s always someone who’s gonna be offended, | 永远有人会觉得被冒犯了 |
[32:02] | but being offended doesn’t mean you have to run to human resources. | 但被冒犯了并不意味着你要去人力部打小报告 |
[32:05] | It shouldn’t feel like going to HR is crossing enemy lines. | 告诉人力部不是卖国通敌 |
[32:08] | We’re all on the same side here. | 我们在同一战线 |
[32:10] | But only HR disciplines. | 不过只有人力部能管理我们 |
[32:11] | Because people need to feel safe in their working environment | 因为大家需要在工作环境中感到安全 |
[32:14] | and know that there will be consequences | 并且知道如果行为不当的话 |
[32:16] | for poor behavior. | 是需要承担后果的 |
[32:17] | And a black person using the N-word is poor behavior? | 黑人说了”黑傀”就算是行为不当了吗 |
[32:22] | We’re investigating the context. | 我们还在调查这事的来龙去脉 |
[32:23] | Well, I fall on the “no snitching” end of the spectrum. | 我站在”不告密”的这边 |
[32:26] | And I realize that can be dangerous. | 而且我也知道这可能会是很危险的 |
[32:30] | The last thing we want here is a culture of silence. | 我们最不需要的就是沉默的文化 |
[32:34] | What did you think of the incident? | 那个事件你是怎么想的 |
[32:36] | I didn’t think of it as an incident. | 我不认为那算得上是”事件” |
[32:38] | What did you think of it as? | 那你觉得应该怎么定义它 |
[32:39] | I didn’t think of it as anything. | 我觉得它什么都不算 |
[32:40] | You report directly to Adrian Boseman, right? | 你直接向阿德里安·博斯曼汇报 对吗 |
[32:42] | I report to a lot of people. | 我向很多人汇报 |
[32:44] | I just wanted to clarify that there is no risk | 我想先声明你在这里说的话 |
[32:47] | of anything you say getting back to him. | 他都绝不可能会知道的 |
[32:50] | Had you ever heard Adrian Boseman use the N-word before? | 你曾听到阿德里安·博斯曼说过”黑傀”吗 |
[32:53] | It’s possible. I’m not keeping count. | 可能吧 我也没仔细算过 |
[32:56] | And what was the content of the story Mr. Boseman told you? | 那博斯曼先生当时说这话的背景是什么 |
[32:59] | You can summarize. | 你可以概述一下 |
[33:00] | I don’t think I can summarize, actually. | 我想我真的不能简单概述 |
[33:05] | It’s the only thing that did offend me, | 那是唯一一件冒犯到我的事情 |
[33:06] | so I remember it pretty clearly. | 所以我记得相当清楚 |
[33:09] | The governor of Georgia actually said on the radio, | 乔治亚州长当时在广播上声称 |
[33:12] | “I have two planks in my platform. | “我的施政纲领有两条 |
[33:15] | Niggers and roads. | 黑鬼和道路 |
[33:18] | I’m against the first | 我反对第一条 |
[33:19] | and for the second.” | 支持第二条” |
[33:33] | Hey. What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[33:35] | I, uh, found out something you can use. | 我找到了些你可以用到的东西 |
[33:38] | Something I can use? I don’t understand. | 我能用的东西 我不明白 |
[33:40] | You think I spied on you guys, right? | 你觉得我在监视你们 对吗 |
[33:42] | – No. I… – Marissa, listen. | -不 我… -梅丽莎 听我说 |
[33:44] | Frank Landau is buddy-buddy with Gavin upstairs. | 弗兰克·朗度和楼上的盖文是好朋友 |
[33:47] | He’s the one who told Gavin it’s a new case. | 是他告诉盖文有件新案子的 |
[33:53] | I didn’t need to know that. | 我其实不需要知道这些的 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but now you do. | 好吧 不过现在你清楚了 |
[34:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:05] | Mr. Jordan. | 乔丹先生 |
[34:07] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[34:15] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:20] | So, you dragged Vernon Jordan into this? | 你把弗农·乔丹也拖进这件事里了 |
[34:22] | Adrian, you’ll have to start again. | 阿德里安 你得重头说起 |
[34:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:25] | HR called Vernon Jordan. | 人力部给弗农·乔丹打了电话 |
[34:27] | Investigating me for the capital crime of using the N-word. | 就为了调查我说了”黑傀”这件罪大恶极的事 |
[34:31] | Well, unfortunately, I can’t stand in the way of an HR investigation. | 不过很不幸 我并不能妨碍人力部的调查 |
[34:34] | Oh, this is a bullshit investigation. | 这就是次扯淡的调查 |
[34:36] | It’s not a bullshit investigation. | 这不是什么狗屁调查 |
[34:39] | It is our standard to thoroughly explore | 这是遵循标准 |
[34:41] | any legitimate employee complaint. | 深入调查员工的合法投诉 |
[34:43] | This is not legitimate! | 这不合法 |
[34:47] | Now, I understand, you need to cover your ass. | 我明白你要自保 |
[34:51] | But you and I both know this is far from legitimate. | 但是你我都清楚这与合法根本不沾边 |
[34:54] | Well, what I know is that you’re aware of the rules. | 我只知道你清楚我们的规则 |
[34:58] | You didn’t sign your contract that long ago. | 不久前刚刚签过合同 |
[35:01] | STR Laurie and all its divisions | STR劳利及其全体分部 |
[35:03] | has a zero tolerance policy | 对工作场合中的冒犯性言论和骚扰 |
[35:06] | for offensive language and harassment at work. | 均持以零容忍的态度 |
[35:09] | Harassment. Wow, wow, it’s-it’s… | 骚扰 这简直… |
[35:11] | it’s growing now, huh? | 又多了一条指控 |
[35:12] | I got into this with human resources, | 我和人力部沟通过 |
[35:14] | and they think that the best course of action now | 他们认为目前最好的举措 |
[35:17] | is for everyone at Reddick/Boseman | 是所有雷&博律所的员工 |
[35:19] | to take a class on sensitivity in the workplace. | 都听一堂有关工作场合敏感话题的课 |
[35:24] | And we’d prefer if you didn’t use that word again | 另外我们希望你在工作场合 |
[35:27] | at the office. | 不再使用那个字眼 |
[35:29] | You would prefer? | 你们希望 |
[35:31] | Adrian, considering the charged nature of that word, | 阿德里安 考虑这个词的严重性 |
[35:34] | it would be best. | 这样做最好 |
[35:38] | You don’t dictate | 你无权命令我 |
[35:40] | which words I get to use… | 说什么话 |
[35:43] | or when. | 或什么时候说 |
[35:57] | What if I quit? | 我如果辞职呢 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[36:01] | Call the movers… | 找搬家公司… |
[36:03] | and rent an office. | 租个办公室 |
[36:08] | Maybe take out an ad. | 要么打个广告也行 |
[36:10] | Don’t be so sure I won’t walk, Liz. | 别认定我不会走 莉兹 |
[36:15] | I have done it before. | 之前就做过 |
[36:17] | I’m the one who walked. | 那次走的人是我 |
[36:19] | Only because… | 那是因为… |
[36:22] | I made it impossible for you to stay. | 我把局面变成你不走不行 |
[36:23] | Only because I pushed you to it. | 那是因为我逼你那么做的 |
[36:28] | Oh, God, just take the class. | 老天爷 就上个课吧 |
[36:31] | Just do what they want and move forward. | 听他们的 然后就可以翻篇了 |
[36:34] | I mean, you know what the game is. | 你知道游戏规则 |
[36:35] | You know how to play it. | 你知道该怎么玩 |
[36:38] | Or don’t play it. | 或者选择不玩了 |
[36:39] | This is exhausting. | 真是累人 |
[36:41] | Just… fuck the class. Do what you want. | 干脆…去他的上课 随便你吧 |
[36:45] | Hmm. What are they gonna do? | 他们能怎么办 |
[36:46] | Are they really gonna fire their most senior black male employee | 真的要炒了最资深的黑人男员工 |
[36:50] | because he used the N-word in a quote? | 就因为他在引言里使用了”黑傀”一词吗 |
[36:53] | Yeah, it sounds even more ridiculous | 这么大声说出来 |
[36:54] | when I say it out loud. | 还真是更可笑了 |
[36:56] | And-and don’t forget about that photo. | 还有别忘了那张照片 |
[37:00] | What photo? | 什么照片 |
[37:01] | Couple of years ago, they took that class picture | 几年前 四十名新员工的集体合影 |
[37:03] | of their 40 new hires, and someone online posted | 有人把照片放到网上 |
[37:06] | that there wasn’t a single black face in it. | 指出照片里没有一张黑人面孔 |
[37:08] | And then they photoshopped in three black faces. | 然后他们修图修出了三个黑人 |
[37:14] | They really did that. | 真是这么做的 |
[37:15] | They bought us to put us in their pictures. | 他们收购我们是为了员工集体照的 |
[37:17] | Oh, makes me feel warm all over. | 让我感觉人间真情 |
[37:21] | Well, the good news is that they need us. | 好消息就是他们需要我们 |
[37:24] | Not-not just the floor. | 不仅是这层楼的业务 |
[37:26] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[37:28] | So do what you want. | 随便你想怎么做 |
[37:30] | ‘Cause they ain’t gonna fire us. | 他们不会炒了我们的 |
[37:37] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. Jay. | -不好意思 -杰 你说 |
[37:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:42] | I think we should put it on the table. | 我觉得我们应该摊开来谈 |
[37:45] | – Put what on the table? – It’s uncomfortable | -谈什么 -要假装 |
[37:47] | to pretend that someone didn’t violate the space, | 这里气氛不尴尬是不可能的 |
[37:49] | so let’s just talk about it. | 就开诚布公的谈吧 |
[37:51] | Who filed the complaint? | 是谁投诉的 |
[37:52] | Jay, that is completely inappropriate. | 杰 你这样太不合适了 |
[37:54] | How can we have an honest conversation | 如果我们这样小心翼翼 |
[37:55] | about reparations and the things black people in this country | 处理那个投诉的情况 |
[37:57] | have experienced when we’re tiptoeing around | 我们又怎能开诚布公地 |
[38:00] | how this complaint is being handled? | 讨论赔偿和全国黑人的真实状况 |
[38:01] | Everyone in this room, | 这里的每个人 |
[38:03] | at this firm, has the right to go to HR | 在这家律所 都有权在认为合适的时候 |
[38:05] | as they see fit, without fear of retribution. | 去找人力部 而不用担心被报复 |
[38:07] | I’m not talking about pay back… | 我不是说报复… |
[38:09] | – Okay, Jay, I don’t need you to fight this battle for me. – It’s not for you. | -杰 我不需要你帮我 -这不是为你 |
[38:12] | I think we all have a right to know. | 我觉得大家有权知道 |
[38:15] | Oh, come on, I’d rather cut my wrists than go to HR willingly. | 得了吧 我宁可自刎也不会主动找人力 |
[38:18] | What kills me is that | 让我难以接受的是 |
[38:19] | this company is more concerned about making sure | 律所担心的不是种族问题是否存在 |
[38:21] | that they seem racially sensitive | 而是在外人眼中 |
[38:23] | instead of actually being racially sensitive. | 是否凸显了种族问题 |
[38:24] | Yeah, that quote was heartbreaking. | 没错 那句引言令人心碎 |
[38:26] | And the only thing that person got from it | 说话的人得到的指责 |
[38:29] | was that a bad word was said? | 却只是一个脏字 |
[38:30] | – This looks intense. – Yeah. Welcome. | -好激烈啊 -是啊 欢迎你 |
[38:33] | Yes, it’s a violent word with a violent history. | 没错这是血腥历史里的一个沾满血的词 |
[38:36] | But black people reckon with it every day. | 但是全体黑人每天都与它共存 |
[38:38] | It’s our word. | 这是属于我们的词 |
[38:40] | If we use it, if we don’t use it, | 我们用它 或者不用它 |
[38:41] | when we use, where we use it… | 什么时候用 在哪里用 |
[38:43] | You don’t get to have an opinion. | 你们白人无权有意见 |
[38:46] | – Autonomy over that word is our reparations. – Then good. | -自由使用那个词就是我们要的赔偿 -好 |
[38:49] | – You don’t need us white people here. – Just wait, wait, wait. | -你们不需要我们白人在这里 -等等 |
[38:52] | No, you heard him. | 不 你也听到了 |
[38:53] | – He doesn’t want us here. – I think we should go back | -他不希望我们在场 -我觉得我们应该 |
[38:55] | – to the original group on this project. – Hang on a second. | -回归讨论初始的人员构成 -等等 |
[38:56] | You don’t know for sure that it was a white person who snitched. | 你并不能肯定是白人告的密 |
[38:59] | – It could have been anyone. – Yeah, well, I think we know | -任何人都可能 -我倒觉得 |
[39:00] | who the most likely suspects are. | 最可能的嫌犯一目了然 |
[39:02] | – Go to hell, lady. – Whoa. | -去死吧女人 -喂 |
[39:06] | Hey. Show some respect. | 各位 相互尊重 |
[39:08] | I agree with Jay. | 我同意杰 |
[39:08] | This conversation has completely derailed | 打从调整人员组成开始 |
[39:11] | ever since we changed the group dynamics. | 这些谈话就开始失控 |
[39:12] | It’s still important to get different perspectives and points of view. | 但引入更多不同视角 这一点仍然很重要 |
[39:16] | – But clearly, there’s a limit. – There’s always limits. | -显然是有限度的 -限度永远存在 |
[39:18] | And the person who always gets to draw the line, | 而不管什么种族 |
[39:21] | regardless of race, is the person with the most power. | 去划定界限的总是手握最多权力的人 |
[39:24] | Adrian, you hold the power in this room and out of it. | 阿德里安 你才是过分把持大权的人 |
[39:27] | Sometimes people have to find alternative ways | 有时大家不得不换别的方式 |
[39:30] | to level the playing field. | 以营造公平的竞争环境 |
[39:32] | And that’s exactly why departments like human resources exist. | 这也正是人力资源部存在的原因 |
[39:36] | So… you filed the complaint? | 所以… 是你投诉的 |
[39:39] | Don’t answer that. He has no right to ask. | 别回答 他无权提问 |
[39:41] | It doesn’t matter who filed it, | 谁投诉的不重要 |
[39:43] | and I don’t care who the N-word belongs to. | 我也不关心那个词是说的谁 |
[39:46] | Every black person should have the choice not to hear it | 如果一个黑人不想在工作场合听到这个词 |
[39:49] | in their workplace if they don’t want to. | 他就应该有选择不要听到的权利 |
[39:51] | Especially when it’s literally part of the employer’s policy. | 尤其这还白纸黑字写在雇主政策里 |
[39:55] | We can all come up with reasons | 如果不想听到那个词 |
[39:57] | why we don’t want to hear the word. | 我们都能想出若干理由 |
[39:59] | But when it comes down to it, you’re confronting the past, | 但归根结底 我们是要直面历史 |
[40:02] | – and it’s painful. – And there’s no avoiding it. | -这个过程充满痛苦 -不应该逃避过去 |
[40:04] | So we’re supposed to confront the past between depositions? | 所以在取证间歇我们也要直面历史吗 |
[40:08] | Perhaps some of us would prefer to do our emotional heavy lifting | 很可能在场也有人倾向于不要在工作场合 |
[40:13] | outside the office. | 处理这种令人心烦的事情 |
[40:14] | Madeline, we could have talked about this privately. | 马德琳 这些可以私下谈的 |
[40:17] | There was no reason to go upstairs. | 没理由投诉到楼上 |
[40:19] | Oh, you want special treatment | 因为你是领头合伙人 |
[40:21] | because you’re a big-name partner? | 就想要特殊待遇 是吗 |
[40:24] | Well, the people upstairs are the big names now, | 然而 现在楼上的人才是领头的 |
[40:26] | and I think we should follow the rules of the firm | 而且我们应该遵守这间律所的规则 |
[40:29] | you made us join. | 一开始也是你让我们加入的 |
[40:30] | If you filed the complaint, at least own it. | 如果是你投诉的 至少得承认吧 |
[40:33] | Jay, I know you don’t see it this way, | 杰 我知道你不这么认为 |
[40:36] | but this little stunt you pulled… | 但你搞出来的这番闹剧 |
[40:38] | it’s called intimidation. | 就是在威胁 |
[40:43] | I know it’s a bit heated. | 我知道有点过火 |
[40:45] | More than heated. | 太过火了 |
[40:46] | We have a lot of intensely passionate people on our team, | 我们团队中有很多充满激情的人 |
[40:49] | and their opinions are unwavering. | 他们的态度都很坚决 |
[40:51] | And it’s a difficult subject matter. | 而且这个讨论本身就挺棘手 |
[40:53] | Listen, everyone at the DNC applauds your innovation. | 民主党国委会十分赞赏你们的创新精神 |
[40:56] | You’ve obviously chosen the most off-beaten path. | 毫无疑问你们是在另辟蹊径 |
[40:59] | We’re just not sure this is the right direction for us. | 只是我们不太确定这个方向是否真的合适 |
[41:02] | Thanks for your efforts. | 感谢你们的努力 |
[41:03] | – Frank… – Thanks, Adrian. | -弗兰克 -谢了 阿德里安 |
[41:08] | Tim and Marcus are ordering lunch. | 蒂姆和马克斯在订午饭 |
[41:11] | Tim teases Marcus about how much he loves watermelon. | 蒂姆拿马科斯喜欢吃西瓜来逗他 |
[41:15] | He accuses Marcus of having a sticky keyboard, | 蒂姆说马科斯的键盘黏黏哒哒 |
[41:18] | and after a few coworkers laugh, they move on with their day. | 几位同事大笑一番 大家回去继续工作 |
[41:22] | Who would say that was a good interaction? | 有谁认为这种互动是不错的 |
[41:26] | Okay. Who would say that was an uncomfortable situation? | 好的 有谁认为这种状况令人不适 |
[41:34] | Who would say that was unacceptable? | 有谁认为这种状况不可接受 |
[41:37] | I didn’t know we could choose worse than uncomfortable. | 我都不知道还有比不适更负面的选项 |
[41:40] | Can I change my vote? | 可以换吗 |
[41:41] | You didn’t raise your hand. | 你没举过手 |
[41:43] | We need everyone to participate. | 大家都要参与进来 |
[41:45] | I don’t know Marcus. | 我不知道马科斯 |
[41:47] | Maybe he really likes watermelon. | 他有可能真的喜欢吃西瓜呢 |
[41:48] | Maybe Tim was correct in his commentary. | 蒂姆的评论有可能是正确的呢 |
[41:51] | Marcus does not eat watermelon. | 马科斯不吃西瓜 |
[41:53] | Then Tim is a racist. | 那蒂姆就是种族歧视 |
[41:58] | Karly and Marie are touching up their hair in the bathroom… | 卡莉和玛丽在洗手间抚摸彼此的头发 |
[42:02] | – You’re in a mood. – This is bullshit. | -你有情绪啊 -这是扯淡 |
[42:04] | Welcome to corporate America. | 欢迎来到美国企业 |
[42:06] | – We all have to do it. – Not everyone. | -所有人都得学 -也不是 |
[42:09] | No, everyone. | 是的 所有人 |
[42:10] | You see Adrian, Liz, Diane? | 那阿德里安 莉兹 戴安呢 |
[42:13] | They still have to do it. | 他们也要上课 |
[42:16] | Just not with the peasants. | 只是不和我们底层人民一道 |
[42:38] | You needed me, Ms. Reddick? | 你叫我吗 雷迪克女士 |
[42:39] | – Yes. Caleb, right? – Right. | -没错 卡勒布 是吧 -是的 |
[42:41] | I just wanted to thank you for helping us out upstairs. | 我是想感谢你帮我们应付楼上 |
[42:45] | Sure. Just doing my job. | 应该的 分内的事 |
[42:48] | And if there’s anything you need from us, | 你如果有什么需要 |
[42:50] | just tell me. | 告诉我就行 |
[42:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:01] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[43:02] | Second chair. | 我要担任次席 |
[43:04] | On? | 哪个案子 |
[43:05] | Anything. I’m here to learn. | 随便 我是来学习的 |
[43:09] | Then we’ll do our best to teach. | 那我们会尽力提供指导 |
[43:17] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[43:29] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know, | -怎么了 -我也说不准 |
[43:31] | but this is weird. | 但真是怪了 |
[43:33] | I went to the same website, Bar-Swarm, | 我去了同一个网站 律政论坛 |
[43:36] | using my home Wi-Fi. | 用我家的无线网 |
[43:37] | 律政论坛 618号备忘录 | |
[43:37] | And… | 然后 |
[43:39] | 律政论坛 618号备忘录 618号备忘录是什么 | |
[43:40] | No rejection of service? | 没有拒绝访问 |
[43:41] | Right. There’s no malware at home. But watch. | 没错 家里就没有恶意软件 但你看 |
[43:44] | I’m on the office Wi-Fi now. | 现在换律所的无线网 |
[43:47] | 警告 你的账户涉嫌违规已被冻结 | |
[43:53] | So, I don’t understand. | 所以 我不明白 |
[43:55] | The malware only attacks here? | 那个恶意软件只攻击这里吗 |
[43:57] | And only when I use the firm’s Wi-Fi. | 只针对律所里的无线网 |
[44:00] | So someone here is trying to freeze me out | 所以只要我提问”618号备忘录是什么” |
[44:03] | whenever I ask “What is Memo 618?” | 这儿就有人想要阻止我 |
[44:05] | No, not here. | 不 不是这儿 |
[44:08] | Then where? | 那是哪儿 |