时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | You see what that motherfucker did? | 你看看那个畜生都干了些什么啊 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:22] | Can you give me a copy of this? | 你能把这个给我拷一份吗 |
[00:24] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[00:26] | Just promise me you get that guy off the streets. | 你得保证能把那个人关起来 |
[00:29] | He’s gonna kill somebody someday. | 总有一天他会杀人的 |
[00:31] | – We’ll do our best, sir. – Yeah. | -我们尽力而为 先生 -好吧 |
[00:38] | What’d he say? | 他说啥了 |
[00:40] | “Kung flu.” | “中国流感” |
[00:43] | Okay, let’s get him in. | 好了 带他回去 |
[00:44] | Hey, I didn’t do nothing, man. | 我什么都没做错 老兄 |
[00:46] | Fuck those Chinamen bringing that shit here. | 去你妈的中国人 把那玩意儿带过来 |
[00:48] | Huh? Fuck ’em! | 去他妈的 |
[00:50] | This is bullshit! | 这太扯淡了 |
[00:53] | Just fuck you. | 去你的 |
[00:54] | Fuck you! Huh? | 去你妈的 |
[00:58] | He looks familiar, doesn’t he? | 他看着挺眼熟的 对吧 |
[01:01] | Yeah, Mr. Tire Iron. | 对 那是轮胎扳手先生 |
[01:03] | Yep. What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:05] | You like beating up 70-year-old women, Clay. | 你喜欢殴打70多岁的老太太 克雷 |
[01:07] | – You’re famous around here. – That’s bullshit. | -你在这一带都出名了 -放狗屁 |
[01:09] | – Bullshit! – Tell the judge about it | -放屁 -你进去之后 |
[01:11] | after you’re processed. | 自己给法官说吧 |
[01:26] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Working on the elevators. | -怎么了 -电梯检修 |
[01:28] | Are you kidding? They’ve been doing that for months. | 你开玩笑吧 都修了几个月了 |
[01:30] | Yep. Cook County. Where you going? | 这就是库克县 你们去哪儿 |
[01:32] | Bond court. | 保释庭 |
[01:33] | Overflow is on the seventh floor. | 7楼 都挤满了 |
[01:35] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:37] | Hope you got your hiking boots. | 希望你们穿了登山靴 |
[01:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:45] | Oh, this is bullshit! | 这简直是放屁 |
[01:48] | You need to learn another word, chief. | 老哥你多学几个词吧 |
[01:52] | You can’t have me going up all these stairs, man. | 我不能走这么多台阶 老兄 |
[01:54] | – I got a bad meniscus. – What’s that? | -我半月板有问题 -什么东西 |
[01:57] | – My knee. I got a bad knee. – Didn’t look all that bad | -膝盖 我膝盖不好 -你在踢老太太的时候 |
[01:59] | when you were stomping the shit out of that lady. | 也没见你怎么膝盖不好啊 |
[02:03] | Please, can everyone please stay in your line? | 请大家排好队 |
[02:07] | Next case, please. | 下一个案子 |
[02:08] | My God, this is insane. | 天呐 这简直不像话 |
[02:10] | It smells like shit in here. | 味道也糟糕透了 |
[02:11] | – Fuck. – Whoa, whoa. What? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[02:14] | Judge just let my collar out on his own recognizance. | 我的人刚刚在他自己担保下被法官释放了 |
[02:17] | – Why? – Hey, sheriff’s too busy. | -为什么 -法警太忙了 |
[02:19] | Overcrowding. | 挤爆了 |
[02:21] | I just climbed up seven flights for nothing. | 我7层楼白爬了 |
[02:23] | I can’t keep doing this shit. | 我做不下去了 |
[02:26] | See? What’s the point? | 听见没 有啥意思呢 |
[02:28] | Just let me go, man. | 不如直接放我走吧 |
[02:32] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[02:33] | I’m thinking there might be another way. | 我在想可能还有其他办法 |
[02:38] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[02:47] | Hey. Where are we going? These cuffs are cutting into me, man. | 我们要去哪儿 手铐都到肉里去了 |
[02:50] | Almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[02:51] | Where? Asshole. Where? Where? | 去哪儿 混蛋 到底去哪儿啊 |
[02:55] | 拍摄通知 进入该场地代表同意使用肖像与声音 不限使用的媒体范围与方式 | |
[03:06] | What the hell is this, a copy shop? | 这他妈是什么 一个复印店吗 |
[03:07] | A court. | 是法庭 |
[03:09] | What the fuck? This isn’t a court. | 什么玩意儿 这不是法庭 |
[03:17] | – What’s going on? – We’re on TV now. | -这都怎么了 -我们上电视了 |
[03:19] | It’s what happens. I got a standing ovation. | 上电视就会这样 我进来的时候还有起立鼓掌 |
[03:22] | Okay, quiet down. | 好了 安静 |
[03:23] | Quiet down, or I’m gonna have to clear the court. | 安静下来 不然我得清场了 |
[03:25] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了好了 我们开始吧 |
[03:28] | Ah, the boys in blue. What do you have for me? | 各位警官 你们有何贵干 |
[03:31] | Hate crime, Your Honor. | 仇恨犯罪 法官阁下 |
[03:32] | What did he do? | 他干什么了 |
[03:33] | Punched a 72-year old woman in the head, | 打了72岁老太太的头 |
[03:35] | stomped on her, sent her to the hospital. | 在她身上踩踏 把她送进了医院 |
[03:37] | Bring him up here. | 把他带上来 |
[03:38] | Make room, Mr. Zebra. Fly away, Eagle. | 斑马先生 让一让 老鹰 你飞走吧 |
[03:43] | Your Honor, can we talk for a second? | 法官阁下 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:44] | – What do you need? – To talk. | -你怎么了 -我们谈谈 |
[03:49] | – What’s wrong? – Is that real? | -怎么了 -那是真的吗 |
[03:51] | – I don’t understand. The case? – Yeah. | -我不明白 你是说案子吗 -对 |
[03:52] | Did Del send them in to add drama? | 他是戴尔找来增加戏剧元素的吗 |
[03:54] | – What? No. – Well, that’s a serious case. | -什么 不是 -那样的话 那是正经的案子 |
[03:57] | That’s for a real court, not us. | 那是给真法庭的 不是我们能做的 |
[03:58] | – We’re a real court. – Not for issues like that. | -我们就是真法庭 -在这种问题上 不是 |
[04:00] | – You don’t know that. – This is crossing a line. | -你也说不准 -这过界了 |
[04:02] | Okay, wait. Let’s listen to what they have. | 好吧 等等 我们先听听他们怎么说的 |
[04:05] | Ask any questions you want. | 什么问题都可以问 |
[04:07] | If you think I’m crossing the line after my ruling, | 如果你觉得我的裁决过界了 |
[04:09] | send me a signal. | 给我个信号 |
[04:10] | What signal? | 什么信号 |
[04:11] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[04:13] | – Subtle. – How about this? | -真隐晦 -这样呢 |
[04:16] | Oh, my God. Stop. | 天呐 停下 |
[04:17] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[04:22] | Where’d you get this? | 你是从哪儿拿到这个的 |
[04:23] | From the bodega surveillance camera on the corner. | 街角杂货店的监控摄像头 |
[04:37] | Hey, that wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[04:38] | Then you’ve got an identical twin, my friend. | 那你有一个双胞胎吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I-I do, actually, I do. | 我有 我真的有 |
[04:42] | Your Honor, he told us in the patrol car why he did it. | 法官阁下 他在巡逻车里讲了自己这样做的原因 |
[04:45] | Why’d you do it, sir? | 你为什么要这么做 先生 |
[04:46] | I mean, it wasn’t me, but… | 我是说 那不是我 但是 |
[04:49] | but if it was, it’s ’cause… it’s ’cause these Asian assholes | 如果是我的话 就是因为这些亚洲混蛋 |
[04:52] | are making us wear these masks, man. | 我们才会需要戴口罩 |
[04:54] | I lost my apartment ’cause of them. | 因为这个 我公寓都没了 |
[05:01] | I have a question for the officers, Your Honor. | 我有问题想问几位警官 法官阁下 |
[05:03] | – Go ahead. – Why didn’t you take this culprit | -请便 -你们为什么不把这位罪犯 |
[05:05] | to Leighton Criminal Court? | 带到莱顿刑事法庭 |
[05:06] | We did. I mean, we processed him, | 我们去了 我们逮捕了他 |
[05:08] | tried to transfer him to sheriff’s custody, | 想要把他交给法警羁押 |
[05:10] | but due to overcrowding, arrestees were being released | 但因为人太多了 被捕的人能凭自行担保 |
[05:13] | – on their own recognizance. – And Clay’s attacked before. | -就被释放 -克雷原先也袭击过人 |
[05:15] | In fact, this hate crime only happened because Clay | 事实上 这次仇恨犯罪之所以发生 |
[05:17] | was released without bail a week ago. | 是因为克雷上周被无保释放了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, he was called Mr. Tire Iron. | 对 他外号叫轮胎扳手先生 |
[05:21] | He beat a 75-year-old woman at a bus stop. | 他那次在公交站打了一个75岁的女性 |
[05:23] | That’s why we’re here, Your Honor. | 这就是我们为什么过来的原因 法官阁下 |
[05:24] | No, he’s lying. They’re lying. | 不 他在撒谎 他们在撒谎 |
[05:26] | I never hurt anybody who didn’t hurt me. | 我从未主动伤害过别人 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:31] | It is never my preference to preempt Cook County, | 我从不希望压库克县一头 |
[05:35] | but it is my belief that this man will hurt someone again | 但我认为 这位先生如果被释放 |
[05:38] | if released. | 一定会继续伤害人 |
[05:40] | So… | 所以 |
[05:42] | I am sentencing you, sir, | 先生 我的判决是 |
[05:43] | to one year in David Cord’s private prison, | 大卫·科德的私人监狱里一年监禁 |
[05:46] | where he will receive psychological counseling, | 他会同时接受心理辅导 |
[05:49] | and this court will review again in one month | 法庭会在一个月后再次审理 |
[05:52] | to determine his progress. | 检查他的进展 |
[05:54] | – Thank you, Your Honor. – Take him into custody, Dean. | -谢谢 法官阁下 -拘捕他吧 迪恩 |
[05:56] | I didn’t do anything! I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 我什么都没做 |
[06:00] | I had to punch her ’cause she was gonna punch me! | 是因为她先要打我的 所以我才打她的 |
[06:02] | She was gonna punch me, man! | 是她先要打我的 |
[06:05] | It’s 10-22. Is 10-24 on air? | 这里是10-22 10-24在吗 |
[06:07] | 10-24. Go with 10-22. | 10-24在 10-22说吧 |
[06:10] | 10-24 should consider alternate processing venue | 10-24可以考虑另一条处理被捕人的途径 |
[06:14] | at Atlantic and Howard. | 在亚特兰大街和霍华德街交界处 |
[06:17] | 10-22, what is Atlantic and Howard? | 10-22 亚特兰大街和霍华德街交界处有什么 |
[06:20] | 10-24, best you see for yourself. | 10-24 你最好自己来看看 |
[06:22] | Just disposed of our 5-10 there. | 刚把我们抓的恶意伤人的犯人丢这里了 |
[06:24] | No stairs. No wait. | 不用爬楼梯也不用等 |
[06:27] | Uh, 10-24, advised. We’re out. | 10-24 明白了 通话结束 |
[06:41] | – So, first… – I should warn you that I’m bad at interviewing. | -首先 -我得提醒你我不擅长面试 |
[06:44] | Also, I took some cough syrup this morning, | 还有 我今早喝了一点止咳糖浆 |
[06:47] | so I’m a bit more intuitive than usual. | 所以我比平时更凭直觉做事 |
[06:53] | You haven’t worked in a law firm in ten years, Ms. Durado. | 你十年都没在律所工作过了 杜拉多女士 |
[06:56] | Why come back now? | 为什么现在回来呢 |
[06:57] | – It’s an interesting time. – Why is that? | -时机不错 -为什么 |
[06:59] | After a fire, all that’s left are the foundations. | 大火之后 留下的只有根基 |
[07:03] | It’s a good time to rebuild. | 现在是一个重建的好时机 |
[07:04] | And how would you rebuild? | 你打算怎么重建呢 |
[07:06] | Recently, I’ve become obsessed with space law. | 最近我沉迷于太空法律 |
[07:10] | – Sorry? – Space law. | -什么 -太空法 |
[07:12] | Mineral rights on the moon. | 月球开采权 |
[07:14] | Real estate law on Mars. | 火星房地产 |
[07:18] | Well… | 这个… |
[07:20] | it was nice to meet you. | 和你见面很愉快 |
[07:21] | No, it wasn’t. But our second meeting will go better. | 这不愉快 但我们第二次见面会好很多 |
[07:24] | – I grow on people. – Good to know. | -我慢热 -知道了 |
[07:30] | Ms. Durado. | 杜拉多女士 |
[07:32] | What do Liz and Diane see in you? | 莉兹和戴安看上你什么了 |
[07:35] | They think I’ll be a figurehead here. | 她们以为我就是个充人头的 |
[07:37] | Someone they can manipulate into agreeing with them. | 能任由她们摆布同意她们观点的 |
[07:39] | – They both think that? – Yes. | -她们都这么想 -是的 |
[07:41] | And why do they both think that? | 她们两个为什么都有这个想法呢 |
[07:43] | Because I encourage them to. | 因为是我怂恿的 |
[07:45] | I notice, in a partisan world, | 我发现 在有党派的地方 |
[07:47] | the person in the middle controls the agenda. | 中立的人才是掌握大局的 |
[07:50] | Look at Joe Manchin. | 比如乔·曼钦 |
[07:51] | His wife didn’t even know he existed last year, | 去年就连他的妻子都不知道他的存在 |
[07:55] | and now he controls America. | 现在他就已经掌控美国了 |
[08:05] | Are you shitting me? | 你们在耍我吧 |
[08:07] | David, we are shitting you about so many things, | 大卫 我们耍你的事多了去了 |
[08:09] | – you’re gonna have to be more specific. – She’s a nutbag. | -你得说具体点 -她是个疯婆子 |
[08:12] | I tell you to fix your differences, | 我让你俩解决争议 |
[08:13] | – you bring me Space Woman. – Allegra is legendary. | -你们给我加了太空女人 -艾蕾格拉是传奇人物 |
[08:17] | She created and ran her own law firm. | 她创建经营了自己的律所 |
[08:19] | She has published groundbreaking legal treatises. | 出版了具有开创性的法律论著 |
[08:22] | The woman is brilliant, David. | 这个女人很聪明 大卫 |
[08:23] | I’m sure, if you want to buy real estate on the moon. | 你们要是想在月亮上买房的话那是没问题 |
[08:26] | She’s looking into space law, because it’s a way to appeal | 她潜心太空法是为了 |
[08:28] | to Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. | 接近伊隆·马斯克和杰夫·贝索斯 |
[08:30] | We’re not bringing her on. You two need to look again. | 我们不要她 你们两个再想办法 |
[08:33] | No. We want her, and if you’re gonna fight us, | 不 我们想要她 如果你有意见 |
[08:35] | you can take it to STR Laurie. | 就找STR劳利去 |
[08:37] | I am STR Laurie. | 我就是STR劳利 |
[08:39] | Let’s see if STR Laurie agrees. | 那就看看STR劳利同不同意 |
[08:43] | I liked you two better when you hated each other. | 我更喜欢你们俩互掐的时候 |
[08:49] | The family farm, | 家庭农场 |
[08:50] | the backbone of America, | 美国脊梁 |
[08:52] | the backbone of our company. | 我们公司的脊梁 |
[08:55] | Plum Meadow Farms. | 普拉姆牧场 |
[08:57] | You know our name– we’re the ice cream guys. | 你们知道我们 我们就是卖冰淇淋的 |
[09:00] | Started in 1921 by two brothers, | 由兄弟二人在1921年创立 |
[09:02] | Guy and George Plum, | 盖伊和乔治·普拉姆 |
[09:04] | we grew from a small family farm into a global company | 我们从一个家庭小农场发展成了 |
[09:07] | with stores in all 50 states. | 门店遍布50个州的国际公司 |
[09:09] | So drop by your neighborhood store today. | 今天就来您身边的门店吧 |
[09:11] | As you can see, we have to be careful | 如诸位所见 对于生意伙伴 |
[09:12] | with our business partners, so… | 我们必须精心挑选 所以… |
[09:14] | we have a few deal points still to be worked out. | 我们还有几个问题需要解决 |
[09:17] | Would love to get to it today. | 很希望今天就能得到回复 |
[09:19] | Tell us your points; we’ll tell you ours. | 说出你们的顾虑 我们说我们的 |
[09:22] | “New Venture OIC, | “新创企业的负责人 |
[09:23] | “Henceforth known as ‘the Craft Grower,’ | 以下统称’工艺种植匠’ |
[09:25] | “Assumes responsibility for acquiring | 应负责于本年度 |
[09:26] | a Department of Agriculture Administers License | 10月31日之前 |
[09:28] | “No later than October 31st of this year.” | 取得农业部行政许可” |
[09:31] | – Agree to make good faith effort but no date certain. – Fine. | -同意竭力争取但不限定时限 -好吧 |
[09:33] | “Craft Grower will be responsible | “工艺种植匠应负责 |
[09:35] | for 25,000 square feet of canopy space by January 7…” | 于1月7日前做好3.5亩的大棚” |
[09:38] | – “Inclusive of land in California.” – Agreed. | -“包括加州土地在内” -同意 |
[09:40] | “And Plum Meadow Farms, | “而普拉姆牧场 |
[09:41] | “Henceforth known as ‘the Distributor,’ | 以下统称’经销商’ |
[09:42] | “Assumes responsibility for acquiring | 应负责获得 |
[09:44] | Special Use Dispensary License.” | 专用药房许可” |
[09:46] | – Contemporaneous with us acquiring Administers License. – Agreed. | -与我们取得行政许可同步 -同意 |
[09:49] | “Packaging to be sole purview of Distributor.” | “整合成为独家经销商” |
[09:52] | No problem there. | 没问题 |
[09:52] | “Wholly owned frozen yogurt locations to be converted | “独资冷冻酸奶店 |
[09:55] | to cannabis-related retail outlets.” | 将转变为大麻相关零售店” |
[09:57] | Standard territorial exclusivity. | 加入常规的区域独占许可 |
[09:58] | If that’s important to you. | 如果对你们重要的话 |
[10:00] | – It is. – Can we see the samples, Jimbo? | -重要 -给我们看看样品吧 金博 |
[10:04] | Ay, Dios mío. | 我的天啊 |
[10:08] | Mira esto. | 瞧瞧 |
[10:09] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Que mono. | 小猴子 |
[10:15] | Mira, Mami. | 亲爱的 |
[10:17] | – Para ti. – As you can see, | -给你 -如您所见 |
[10:19] | this is our agreed-upon promo for our co-vendor. | 这是我们为合作而制作的广告宣传 |
[10:22] | Peace. Love. | 和平 爱 |
[10:24] | The spirit of change. | 改变的精神 |
[10:26] | That’s America, and that’s Plum Meadow Farms. | 这就是美国 这就是普拉姆牧场 |
[10:30] | Now with our new Cannabis Treats line. | 随着新的大麻零食产品线 |
[10:32] | Guy and George Plum were there at Woodstock | 盖伊和乔治·普拉姆曾在伍德斯托克 |
[10:34] | handing out free ice cream to the flower power generation. | 向花之力一代免费派发冰淇淋 |
[10:37] | And now we’re bringing a whole new line | 现在我们把一条全新的 |
[10:39] | of safe and delicious cannabis products | 安全美味大麻产品线 |
[10:42] | to the 21st century. | 带给21世纪 |
[10:43] | So tune in, turn on, | 收听 收看 |
[10:45] | – and drop by one of our stores today. – Okay. | -今天就来我们的门店吧 -不错 |
[10:51] | We supply the pot and cultivation, | 我们负责大麻和种植 |
[10:54] | and you the distribution. | 你们负责经销 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:58] | – Bravo. – Uh, one issue | -太棒了 -有一个问题 |
[10:59] | that we haven’t addressed is the… | 我们还没提到 |
[11:01] | cessation of illegal activities by the parties. | 双方终止非法活动 |
[11:05] | Marijuana is no longer illegal in Illinois. | 大麻在伊利诺伊州已经合法了 |
[11:07] | Yes. But we want the contract to take into account the full… | 没错 但是我方希望合同能 |
[11:12] | “Spectrum” Of Mr. Rivi’s previous business model. | “全方位”考虑里维先生之前商业模式 |
[11:15] | What are we talking about here? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:17] | Mr. Rivi is involved with distributing other… | 里维先生还参与经销 |
[11:20] | “Products” That are not yet legal. | 其他尚未合法的”产品” |
[11:25] | Um, such as cocaine. | 比如海洛因 |
[11:33] | I’m sure you can understand, Ms. Moyo, | 莫尤女士 我相信你能理解 |
[11:34] | that I need to protect my client from being held liable | 我需要保护我的客户不会因为 |
[11:36] | for Mr. Rivi’s illegal activities. | 里维先生的非法行为而被追责 |
[11:38] | Sigue,’cause I’m brown, | 就因为我是棕皮肤 |
[11:40] | I must be up to some illegal shit, right?! | 我肯定就是干违法破事的 对吧 |
[11:43] | – I don’t judge. I litigate. – No, no. | -我不评判 我只负责谈判 -不 不 |
[11:46] | Wait. Wait! | 等下 等下 |
[11:48] | Sidebar! | 私下谈 |
[11:50] | Let’s all sidebar. | 大家都私下谈 |
[11:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你哪位 |
[11:54] | Your lawyer, sir. And we need to talk. | 你的律师 先生 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:04] | I-I hear you, Oscar, okay? | 我理解你 奥斯卡 |
[12:05] | But he… he wants your product. | 但是他想要你的产品 |
[12:08] | And he needs you more than you need him. | 比起你需要他 他更需要你 |
[12:09] | No, he needs my product, not me. | 不 他需要我的产品 不是我 |
[12:11] | He’ll send me to jail, then deal with my number two. | 他会把我送进牢里 然后跟我的副手做买卖 |
[12:17] | Um, whoa, I’m your number two. | 我就是你的副手 |
[12:18] | You expect me to fuck you? | 你觉得我会搞你 |
[12:19] | No, no, no, no, mami, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 亲爱的 不是的 |
[12:29] | O-Okay, p-please don’t… no, don’t say that here. | 行了 拜托 别在这说这话 |
[12:31] | Why don’t we take these ideas, the gummies, | 我们为何不用这些点子 橡皮糖 |
[12:34] | the candy, and do them ourselves? | 糖果 然后我们自己做 |
[12:36] | We’re doing all the fucking work. | 活都是我们干的 |
[12:37] | He’s coming in with nothing. | 他们什么力都没出 |
[12:38] | No, he’s coming in with brick and mortar. | 不 他出了砖头和砂浆 |
[12:40] | He’s got the infrastructure. | 基础设施都是他的 |
[12:42] | We’ve got the motherfucking infrastructure! | 基础设施是他妈我们的 |
[12:44] | Mr. Rivi, what he’s giving you is respectability. | 里维先生 他给你的是体面 |
[12:48] | Marijuana is still problematic with the Feds. | 大麻在联调局那还是问题 |
[12:50] | This gets them off your back. | 这个能给你挡掉他们 |
[12:52] | So what do we do? -Take something from him. | -那我们怎么做 -从他那拿点什么 |
[12:54] | Something he doesn’t realize is worth $550 million. | 他没意识到值5.5亿美元的东西 |
[12:59] | Like what? | 比如 |
[13:00] | Merchandising. | 商品 |
[13:02] | It’s not specified in the contract. | 没有在合同中说明的 |
[13:03] | What? T-shirts and bullshit? | 什么 T恤衫之类的破玩意吗 |
[13:06] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:07] | Nobody gives a shit. | 根本没人在乎 |
[13:08] | Ask George Lucas if he gives a shit. | 问问乔治·卢卡斯他在不在乎 |
[13:10] | The Star Wars guy? | 《星球大战》那家伙吗 |
[13:12] | What the fuck does he have to do with this? | 他跟这事有什么关系 |
[13:13] | 20th Century Fox wanted to close on a contract for Star Wars, | 20世纪福克斯想要跟《星球大战》达成协议 |
[13:17] | but they were too far apart on up-front fees. | 但是他们的预付款要得太多了 |
[13:20] | So Lucas suggested something no one care about. | 所以卢卡斯就提议了没人在乎的东西 |
[13:23] | merchandising. | 商品 |
[13:25] | You know, T-shirts and shit. | 就是T恤衫之类的 |
[13:27] | Marijuana is not the same as Star Wars. | 大麻和《星球大战》不一样 |
[13:30] | – Okay? – You’re right. | -懂吗 -你说得对 |
[13:31] | It’s more addictive. | 它更上瘾 |
[13:36] | And where have you been this whole time? | 这么长时间以来你怎么不在 |
[13:38] | – Why are you joining us now? – I was just hired. | -怎么现在加入我们 -我刚被招进来 |
[13:42] | Mami. | 亲爱的 |
[13:49] | We want this, Oscar. | 我们想要这桩生意 奥斯卡 |
[13:51] | Or… I leave you. | 不然我就离开你 |
[13:53] | Mami. No, no, no, no, no. | 亲爱的 不不不 |
[14:00] | My wife Isabel and I, uh, | 我妻子伊莎贝尔和我 |
[14:03] | want her on this negotiation. | 想让她参与这次谈判 |
[14:05] | – Who, Carmen? – You… you’ve got her. | -谁 卡门 -她已经是你的律师了 |
[14:07] | No, no. The other one. | 不 不 另一位 |
[14:10] | Allegra. | 艾蕾格拉 |
[14:15] | That can be arranged. | 我们可以安排 |
[14:36] | – Eight-ball of yay. – Eight-ball? | -来包3.5克的 -3.5克 |
[14:38] | All right, it’s gonna be $200, all right? | 好 200块 行吗 |
[14:40] | Not here. Up there. | 别在这里等 去那边 |
[14:46] | Got it? | 拿到了吗 |
[14:51] | Is that an eighth? | 这是3.5克的 |
[14:52] | It’s what you asked for, playboy. | 这就是你要的 混球 |
[14:53] | – Shit! – On the ground! On the ground! | -该死 -趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[14:56] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[14:58] | – Stay down! – We didn’t do anything wrong. | -趴下 -我们没做错任何事 |
[14:59] | Got anything that’s gonna stick me? | 身上有什么能戳到我的东西吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah, it’s just hanging between my legs. | 有 在我裆下呢 |
[15:02] | Yo, reach into my back pocket. | 到我后口袋里找找 |
[15:03] | I got a card given to me by Oscar Rivi. | 里面有张奥斯卡·里维给我的名片 |
[15:06] | It’s his lawyer. He’ll get | 是他的律师 他几个小时之内 |
[15:06] | – us out in a few hours. – I doubt it, chief. | -就会把我们弄出去 -这可不一定 小子 |
[15:08] | – Yeah, you want to bet, pussy? – I sure do. | -要打赌吗 娘炮 -当然 |
[15:10] | We’re not going to the usual court. | 我们不去一般的法庭 |
[15:11] | Hold on, what? Hold on, what are you talking about? | 等等 什么 等等 你在说什么 |
[15:13] | – Get up! – Yeah, you’re gonna see. | -起来 -对 你们会明白的 |
[15:15] | This, this, boys, is gonna be interesting. | 这俩小子会很有看头的 |
[17:01] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[17:02] | And welcome to Wackner Rules! | 欢迎来到《瓦克纳断案》现场 |
[17:06] | What is this? Where are we? | 这是什么 我们在哪里 |
[17:09] | Okay, everybody be seated. | 好 大家请坐 |
[17:11] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[17:13] | No more autographs from Marissa. | 别找梅丽莎签名了 |
[17:17] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[17:19] | what’s the charge, please? | 请问你们要起诉什么 |
[17:20] | We caught them dealing, Your Honor. | 我们抓住他们在贩毒 法官阁下 |
[17:22] | Cocaine. Crystal. | 可卡因 冰毒 |
[17:23] | We ask that bail be denied. | 我们请求不予保释 |
[17:24] | Thank you, Marissa. | 谢谢你 梅丽莎 |
[17:26] | Are they a flight risk, Officers? | 他们有潜逃风险吗 警官们 |
[17:27] | Every corner boy in this city is a flight risk. | 这城里每位在街角贩毒的混混都有潜逃风险 |
[17:29] | Where’s your evidence for that? | 你们的证据呢 |
[17:30] | – We’ll collect some data for you, Your Honor. – Please do. | -我们会收集数据给你 法官阁下 -那就去吧 |
[17:33] | Devil’s Advocate, what do you have to say? | 专门抬扛的人 你有什么要说的吗 |
[17:39] | These young men | 这些年轻人是 |
[17:41] | are the victims of a system | 体制的牺牲者 |
[17:44] | that arbitrarily declares some drugs illegal | 这个体制武断地宣布某些药物违法 |
[17:47] | and others, like alcohol, not. | 而其他药物 比如酒精 却不违法 |
[17:50] | They should be released. | 应该释放他们 |
[17:52] | To hold them is to perpetuate an unfair system. | 羁押他们就是让不公平的体制持续下去 |
[17:55] | Bro, what the fuck kind of court is this? | 哥们 这他妈是什么法庭 |
[17:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:58] | – Mr. Prosecutor. – “Perpetuate an unfair system”? | -公诉人先生 -“让不公平的体制持续下去” |
[18:02] | Ask the poor homeowners in the neighborhoods. Ask ’em. | 问问附近可怜的屋主们 去问问他们 |
[18:06] | Ask ’em just how innocent these drugs are. | 问问他们这些药物真有那么无辜吗 |
[18:08] | They’re devastating the community. | 它们会摧毁整个社区 |
[18:10] | HBO高分剧情片 此集探讨在人烟稀少的街区对贩毒和卖淫合法化的潜在积极作用 | |
[18:10] | Watch The Wire, episode “Hamsterdam.” | 去看看《火线》 看看《哈姆斯特丹》那集 |
[18:12] | Crime is caused by criminalizing drugs. | 认定某些药物不合法才是犯罪的根源 |
[18:15] | You’re talking about a TV show. | 你说的是电视剧 |
[18:17] | Your Honor, you’ve always said, | 法官阁下 你总是说 |
[18:18] | art is just as important as evidence. | 艺术跟证据一样重要 |
[18:20] | No, Grateful Dead is just as important. | 不 感恩而死乐队也许跟证据一样重要 |
[18:22] | Defense? | 辩方 |
[18:25] | Come on, Defense. | 请发言 辩方 |
[18:28] | Your Honor, this is not a hate crime | 法官阁下 这不是仇恨犯罪 |
[18:30] | in which, I agreed, it was a good idea | 如果是仇恨犯罪 我同意 |
[18:31] | to get a crazy person off the street. | 把疯子从街上抓走是个好主意 |
[18:33] | These cops are asking you to trust them. | 这些警察在请求您相信他们 |
[18:35] | Where’s the evidence? | 那证据呢 |
[18:36] | – Here. These are the drugs they were selling. – Dean. | -在这里 这是他们卖的毒品 -迪恩 |
[18:39] | How do we know you found these drugs on them? | 我们怎么知道这毒品是不是在他们身上找到的 |
[18:41] | Are you seriously questioning our honor? | 你真的要质疑我们的人品吗 |
[18:43] | Defund the police! Defund the police! | 停止给警方拨款 停止给警方拨款 |
[18:45] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Defund the poli… | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -停止给警方… |
[18:47] | I am questioning the evidence. | 我在质疑证据 |
[18:48] | That is the point of a trial. | 这是庭审的关键所在 |
[18:50] | These young men should be taken to Cook County courthouse. | 应该把这些年轻人送去库克县法院 |
[18:52] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[18:53] | Your Honor, we should add, this kid said | 法官阁下 我们想加一句 这小子说如果 |
[18:54] | if we took him to Cook County he’d be out within an hour | 我们送他去库克县法院 他一小时内就会出来 |
[18:56] | because he works for Oscar Rivi, | 因为他是奥斯卡·里维的手下 |
[18:58] | Chicago’s answer to El Chapo. | 芝加哥的墨西哥大毒枭 |
[18:59] | And I hope you notice the court clerk’s reaction | 我希望你们注意法官助理听到 |
[19:03] | to the name Rivi, because her firm defends him. | 里维这个名字的反应 因为她的律所为他辩护 |
[19:07] | – Is that true? – We defend a lot of people. | -这是真的吗 -我们为很多人辩护 |
[19:10] | – Boo! – Okay, here’s how we’ll leave it. I’m denying bail. | -嘘 -好 那就这样 我拒绝保释 |
[19:13] | – Your Honor! – No, no, nobody gets everything they want. | -法官阁下 -不不 没人能得到想要的一切 |
[19:15] | – Defund the police! Defund… – You either… Hey, hey, hey! | -停止给警方拨款 停止… -你要么… |
[19:17] | Settle down! | 停下 |
[19:19] | We’ll hold these two boys for 48 hours. | 我们会关押这两个孩子48小时 |
[19:21] | Then I want to hear more on this evidence. | 然后我想听取更多的证据 |
[19:23] | You wanted a trial, Ms. Court Clerk? | 你想要庭审 法庭助理女士 |
[19:25] | You got one. | 你得到了 |
[19:32] | So… | 所以 |
[19:33] | you sandbagged me. | 你们耍我 |
[19:34] | – What are you talking about? – I told you to get rid of her, | -你说什么 -我让你们炒了她 |
[19:37] | and you hooked her up with Rivi. | 你们居然帮她给里维牵线搭桥 |
[19:39] | – Oh, my God, David, you’re so paranoid. – I mean, why would… | -天呐 大卫 你太多疑了 -你怎么会… |
[19:41] | Well, now it’s your problem. | 好吧 现在这事是你们的问题了 |
[19:42] | I took it to STR Laurie, | 我问过STR劳利了 |
[19:44] | and they’re not kicking in any more for infrastructure. | 他们不会在人员架构上投入任何资金了 |
[19:47] | So find yourselves ten percent in savings | 所以你们自己拿出10%的积蓄 |
[19:50] | for your Space Lady. | 给你们的太空女士吧 |
[19:50] | Well, we never filled Boseman’s position, so… | 好吧 博斯曼的职位薪金一直空着 |
[19:54] | Uh, she’s not Boseman. | 她不是博斯曼 |
[19:54] | No. She’s not. | 对 她不是 |
[19:56] | She has more stature, David. | 她的声望更高 大卫 |
[19:58] | This is your moronic misogyny. | 你的白痴厌女症又发作了 |
[20:01] | That is such bullshit. | 纯属扯淡 |
[20:03] | Every time you two don’t like something, | 只要有什么事不如你俩的意 |
[20:04] | you hurl misogyny or racism. | 你们就跟我扯厌女症或种族主义 |
[20:06] | Well, sometimes a woman isn’t as good, | 有时候女的也不怎么样 |
[20:09] | and a Black person isn’t, either. | 黑人也是 |
[20:11] | Oh, God. Says the old white guy. | 天 又是老白男那一套 |
[20:14] | Ten percent. We have a conference call | 10%就行 我们周二要跟迪拜 |
[20:16] | with Dubai on Thursday | 开电话会议 |
[20:18] | to tell them where the savings are coming from. | 告诉他们这笔钱从哪里省出来的 |
[20:21] | My clients really want to make this work. | 我的客户真的希望能合作成功 |
[20:24] | They are prepared to accept the… | 他们准备接受 |
[20:27] | irregularities of your books. | 你们账本上那些不法行为 |
[20:28] | No irregularities. | 没有不法行为 |
[20:30] | Our business was illegal prior to 2020. | 我们2020年之前的生意才是非法的 |
[20:32] | Understood and reservedly accepted. | 理解并有所保留地接受 |
[20:35] | We’ve also agreed | 我们也同意你们 |
[20:36] | to your extraordinary merchandising rider. | 非同寻常的销售附加条款 |
[20:39] | The only thing extraordinary | 唯一非同寻常的是 |
[20:40] | is that you consider it extraordinary. | 你会觉得这条款属于非同寻常 |
[20:43] | – Mami. – But you have to understand | -亲爱的 -但你必须明白 |
[20:44] | that your legal issues greatly increase our exposure to risk. | 你的法律问题会大大增加我们所面临的风险 |
[20:49] | And our insurance premiums have risen exponentially, | 而且我们的保险费已经涨了几倍了 |
[20:52] | so we ask that you share that risk. | 所以我们请求你与我们分担风险 |
[20:54] | No. | 不 |
[21:00] | We cannot in good conscience sign this deal | 凭良心说 如果你不同意分担风险 |
[21:02] | without your agreement to share… | 我们就不能签这份合同 |
[21:04] | Then let’s get the hell out of here. | 那我们赶紧走吧 |
[21:06] | Corporate America thinks they can fuck me | 美国企业居然觉得他们可以 |
[21:08] | in my own house. !?Mira! | 在我的地盘耍我 瞧瞧 |
[21:09] | You need this deal, Mr. Rivi. | 你需要这次交易 里维先生 |
[21:10] | No, you need to stop fucking with us, | 不 你别再耍我们了 |
[21:12] | or we walk across the street to Ben & Jerry’s. | 否则我们就去对面找本杰瑞冰淇淋连锁了 |
[21:22] | Next. | 下一份 |
[21:31] | All right. | 好 |
[21:33] | Thank you. Let’s do some good here. | 谢谢 我们来干一番大事 |
[21:35] | I cannot wait. | 等不及了 |
[21:36] | – Salud. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[21:41] | – Nice work. – I’ve been missing this. | -干得漂亮 -我一直很想念这一切 |
[21:47] | If we consolidate incidentals… | 如果我们把杂费加起来 |
[21:49] | Yeah, that’s-that’s maybe, like, one percent. | 嗯 那可能只有1% |
[21:52] | Well, I’m not firing any more associates. | 我不想解雇任何律师 |
[21:54] | Yeah, well, you act like I want to. | 对 你跟我想的一样 |
[21:57] | What do you think, Allegra? | 你觉得呢 艾蕾格拉 |
[21:59] | I think hire back all the associates you fired | 我想把你解雇的所有律师都请回来 |
[22:02] | and add 20% more. | 并增员20% |
[22:04] | I-I don’t think you’re hearing the issue here, Allegra– | 我觉得你可能没听懂我们的问题 艾蕾格拉 |
[22:07] | we need to reduce. | 我们是需要裁员 |
[22:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:10] | Because we don’t run our own business. | 因为律所不属于我们 |
[22:13] | We work for a global conglomerate. | 我们是为一家国际企业集团工作 |
[22:15] | STR Laurie has an annual revenue of over $4 billion, | STR劳利年收入超过40亿美元 |
[22:20] | or 14.6 billion dirham. | 146亿迪拉姆 |
[22:23] | Why would they need us to cut anything? | 为什么需要我们来缩减支出 |
[22:26] | Even our toenails? | 更何况是这点小钱 |
[22:27] | Our income is down because of the pandemic. | 由于疫情 律所的营收有所下滑 |
[22:29] | No. We’re in an economy bloated by federal dollars | 不 因为政府拨款及民众报复性消费的心理 |
[22:32] | and a populace hungry for revenge. | 我们的经济前情一片大好 |
[22:35] | Business is about to explode. | 营收即将大幅增长 |
[22:37] | We need to argue that our clients will leave us | 我们应该说如果客户认为我们在持续缩减开支 |
[22:40] | if they keep thinking we’re cutting. | 就会离我们而去 |
[22:42] | Oh, because they will. | 他们一定会的 |
[22:45] | If income is down, don’t cut. | 收入减少 不要缩减开支 |
[22:48] | Build. | 要投入 |
[22:56] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[22:58] | I think we made a mistake going with Allegra. | 我觉得我们不该请艾蕾格拉来 |
[23:01] | So she shouldn’t be on the Zoom call with Dubai. | 所以还是不要让她参与和迪拜的视频会议了 |
[23:11] | I thought you were gonna kick Diane out. | 你原来不是打算把戴安踢出局吗 |
[23:15] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:16] | It’s just that, uh, some of the partners want her to… | 只是有几个合伙人要她从现职位… |
[23:20] | take a step… | 退… |
[23:22] | step down. | 退一步 |
[23:23] | What do you want? | 你希望怎么样 |
[23:24] | I want to stop fighting. | 我想停止争斗 |
[23:27] | I want, uh… | 我想… |
[23:29] | I want her to stop using | 我想要她别再利用 |
[23:30] | her racist clients to keep her job, | 她那些种族主义客户来保住自己的工作 |
[23:32] | and I… | 我… |
[23:34] | I just want the firm to be led in the right way | 我只是希望律所能有对的人来领导 |
[23:38] | by the right people. | 走向正确的道路 |
[23:39] | So you bring on a third partner to appease her? | 所以你找了第三名合伙人来安抚她 |
[23:43] | Can I say something? Just one thing. | 我能发表下意见吗 就一点 |
[23:45] | Come. | 过来 |
[23:47] | Women… | 女人… |
[23:49] | women at work always want to be thought of as nice. | 女人在工作中总希望被人认为很和善 |
[23:52] | – Oh, my God. – No, no, no, no, no, look, look. | -不是吧 -不 不 不 听我说 |
[23:55] | – Okay. – Women always want consensus. | -好吧 -女人总追求达成共识 |
[23:56] | But you know what, baby? Sometimes you just got to say, | 但你知道吗 宝贝 有时候你就是要说 |
[23:59] | “Fuck you… | “去你的 |
[24:01] | you and you and you.” | 去你的 你 还有你” |
[24:03] | All right? “This is my business, and it’s my decision.” | 好吗 “这是我的事 我的决定” |
[24:05] | – Okay, thank you, Al Capone. – No, I’m serious. | -好吧 谢谢你 阿尔·卡彭 -不 我是说真的 |
[24:07] | 20世纪20至30年代 最有影响力的黑手党领导人 | |
[24:08] | Look, Diane stretched this whole thing out, | 戴安拉长了整件事的战线 |
[24:11] | and she’s playing to your sweet side. | 她是在迎合你善良的那一面 |
[24:12] | Okay, can… I-I-I deal with this all day at work. | 好吧 我上班一整天都在处理这件事 |
[24:15] | Can we just… | 我们能不能… |
[24:18] | talk about something else, anything else less problematic? | 说点别的 说点没有那么麻烦的事 |
[24:20] | Please? Please, please, please. Thank you. | 求你了 求你了 谢谢 |
[24:23] | Palestine. | 巴勒斯坦 |
[24:24] | – God. – Okay, seriously, though. | -天呐 -不过说真的 |
[24:28] | Here’s the real subject. | 我才说到重点 |
[24:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:35] | My boss wants me to come back to L.A. | 我的老板要我回洛杉矶 |
[24:39] | Your boss? Wait, I thought… I thought you were the boss. | 你老板 等下 我还以为你就是老板 |
[24:42] | I am the boss, but the boss always has a boss. | 我是老板 但老板的上面总是还有个老板 |
[24:45] | Why L.A.? | 为什么是洛杉矶 |
[24:46] | Chicago was always supposed to be temporary. | 芝加哥本来就是暂时的 |
[24:49] | But then, dang it… | 只不过后来 该死 |
[24:52] | I went and fell for… | 芝加哥让我 |
[24:54] | Chicago. | 沦陷 |
[24:56] | The stand-up… | 这里的单口喜剧 |
[24:58] | and the pizza… | 还有这的披萨 |
[25:00] | You. | 还有你 |
[25:04] | So we should have this conversation now. | 所以我们现在该进行这段对话了 |
[25:10] | Okay, you start. | 好吧 你先说 |
[25:11] | No, no, no, no. I’m terrible at this. | 不 不 不 我很不擅长开头 |
[25:13] | No, wait, I-I thought that all men are much better at saying | 不 等下 不是所有的男人都更擅长 |
[25:17] | exactly what they mean. | 直抒胸臆吗 |
[25:22] | Do you want me to stay or go back to L.A.? | 你想让我留下 还是回洛杉矶 |
[25:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[25:30] | I do like the stand-up. | 我确实喜欢单口喜剧 |
[25:32] | I love the pizza. | 也很爱这里的披萨 |
[25:37] | Well, then you should stay. | 那你应该留下 |
[25:42] | Is that a good idea? | 这样明智吗 |
[25:44] | Um, yeah. I mean, if you like the stand-up and the pizza, | 当然 如果你喜欢这里的单口喜剧和披萨 |
[25:47] | then sure. | 当然明智 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:12] | 我们有三个男孩失踪了 | |
[26:17] | Cops? | 被警察抓走了 |
[26:18] | 不在常规的地方 他们就这么消失了 | |
[26:22] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[26:28] | We’ve checked every district, and they’re not there. | 所有地方我们都查过了 都没找到他们 |
[26:35] | What about Homan Square? | 那霍曼广场呢 |
[26:38] | It’s not operational anymore. | 那里已经关闭了 |
[26:41] | The cops won’t give up the black sites. | 警察不会放弃那个黑狱的 |
[26:56] | The question is, who? | 问题是 谁 |
[26:59] | We thought you might have ideas. | 我们认为你们可能知道 |
[27:04] | Una. | 有一个 |
[27:14] | That piece of shit over there. | 那边那个混蛋 |
[27:16] | They wouldn’t do that, Oscar. | 他们不会干出这样的事的 奥斯卡 |
[27:18] | You’re right. | 对 |
[27:19] | They’ll just get their cop friends to do it for them. | 他们只会叫他们的警察朋友帮他们下手 |
[28:21] | You think I fucking care about your dumbass cows? | 你觉得我会在意你的几头蠢牛吗 |
[28:23] | It was a professional hit. | 这是职业杀手干的 |
[28:24] | Do you know how stupid you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多蠢吗 |
[28:26] | You want to bust this deal, you’re doing a great job. | 你这里想搅黄这笔交易 那算你干得漂亮 |
[28:27] | No, no, no, no, no, we didn’t do shit! | 不 不 不 我们什么都没做 |
[28:30] | You kidnapped our employees, man! | 你绑架了我们的员工 |
[28:32] | – Fancy! – Well, you want to describe to us | -漂亮 -你想跟我们说说 |
[28:34] | how you think that went down? | 你觉得我们是怎么绑架你手下的吗 |
[28:35] | – We didn’t do shit! – Marissa. | -我们什么都没干 -梅丽莎 |
[28:37] | – Can we please talk about this another time? – No. | -能等会再说吗 -不行 |
[28:39] | I know where his missing dealers are. | 我知道他失踪的毒贩在哪 |
[28:41] | – What? Where? – Wackner’s court. | -什么 在哪 -瓦克纳的法庭 |
[28:43] | No, but I-I don’t understand. What-what are they doing there? | 不 我不明白 他们在那干什么 |
[28:46] | – They’re being held for trial. – What trial? | -他们被关起来了等候庭审 -什么庭审 |
[28:48] | It’s not a real court. | 那不是真正的法庭 |
[28:50] | The police are using it. | 警察在用那里 |
[28:52] | They arrest drug dealers and bring them to our court. | 他们逮捕毒贩送到我们的法庭上 |
[28:54] | Oh, my God. They’re about to go to war in there. | 天呐 他们在里面都快打起来了 |
[28:56] | Wait, wait, wait. You have to stop Rivi | 等等 你不能让里维 |
[28:57] | from going apeshit– he’ll kill Wackner. | 大发雷霆 他会杀了瓦克纳的 |
[28:59] | Marissa, we have to tell him. | 梅丽莎 我们得告诉他 |
[29:00] | Okay. But the cops are not on your side. | 好吧 但警察并不站在你这一边 |
[29:02] | Wackner will let those corner boys go, just give him a chance. | 瓦克纳会放这了些街头男孩的 给他一个机会 |
[29:06] | Marissa, if I don’t tell Rivi, he’s gonna kill those guys. | 梅丽莎 如果不告诉里维 他就要把那些人杀了 |
[29:08] | So then tell him, but keep him in check | 那就告诉他 但先稳住他 |
[29:10] | until we can get his employees released. | 等我们把他的员工给弄出来 |
[29:12] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:13] | Law school never prepared me for this. | 法学院从没有教过我这些 |
[29:15] | Did you really think that you could just walk in here | 你真的觉得你可以穿着笔挺的西装 |
[29:17] | – with your fancy… – Okay, you know, | -走进这里吗 -好吧 |
[29:18] | I’m just gonna go get Liz. | 我还是去找莉兹吧 |
[29:20] | You son of a whore! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[29:24] | – Who is this man? – Hal Wackner. | -这人是谁 -哈尔·瓦克纳 |
[29:26] | He runs an alternative court. | 他开了一家另类法庭 |
[29:28] | Usually just small claims issues. | 通常都是处理一些小额诉讼 |
[29:30] | Well, have him bring our men back immediately. | 要他立刻把我们的人给放了 |
[29:32] | We will go to him right now and plead their case. | 我们现在就去为他们辩护 |
[29:33] | Their case? | 辩护 |
[29:34] | Their fucking case? Who are you? | 他们这也叫案子 你是谁 |
[29:37] | – Marissa Gold. – Well, Marissa Gold, there is no case. | -梅丽莎·戈德 -梅丽莎·戈德 根本没有案子 |
[29:39] | If there was a case, she is our lawyer! | 就算有诉讼 她才是我们的律师 |
[29:42] | Yes, but I have a relationship with Hal. | 是的 但我和哈尔有点交情 |
[29:44] | – Trust me, I’m the one you want. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -相信我 让我去才是对的 -不 不 不 |
[29:46] | – She is our lawyer! – Yes, and Carmen… | -她才是我们的律师 -是的 卡门… |
[29:49] | will explain this to Hal | 马上就去跟哈尔解释 |
[29:51] | and get this cleaned up immediately. | 处理好这件事 |
[29:52] | Well, why not that Allegra lady? | 为什么不能让那个叫艾蕾格拉的女士去 |
[29:54] | No. She doesn’t have as much sway. | 不 她的说服力不够 |
[29:57] | Carmen will get your employees released. | 卡门会让他释放你的员工的 |
[30:00] | And I will reach out to Carter Schmidt | 我会联系卡特·施密特 |
[30:02] | and see if we can repair things with, uh… | 看看我们是否能和普拉姆牧场 |
[30:04] | with Plum Meadow. | 修补关系 |
[30:08] | So, we’ll get right on this, and we will speak in an hour. | 我们会马上处理 一小时后回复你们 |
[30:17] | Greetings from STR Laurie in Chicago. | 芝加哥的STR劳利分部向你们问好 |
[30:21] | What’s the temperature in Dubai and London? | 迪拜和伦敦现在多少度 |
[30:24] | – Hot. – Rainy. | -很热 -下着雨 |
[30:26] | Good to know. | 真好 |
[30:28] | Thank you for making time for this call. | 谢谢你们能抽空参加视频会议 |
[30:30] | I think you know our name partners, Diane Lockhart | 你们应该认识我们的冠名合伙人 戴安·洛哈特 |
[30:34] | – and Liz Reddick… – What do you have for us? | -和莉兹·雷迪克 -说重点吧 |
[30:36] | As you can see from the proposed budget, | 相信你们可以从预算的提案中看出 |
[30:39] | uh, Liz and Diane have taken your guidance very seriously. | 莉兹和戴安已经严格地遵循你们的指导建议了 |
[30:44] | We are not quite at ten percent, but we are getting there. | 我们还没达到百分之十 但已经快了 |
[30:47] | These things can be delicate. | 这种事情需要小心处理 |
[30:49] | Sorry, I’m having problems with my computer, | 抱歉 我的电脑出了点问题 |
[30:52] | so I’m on my iPad. | 所以我现在在用平板电脑 |
[30:54] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[30:55] | Uh, A-Allegra, we… | 艾蕾格拉 我们 |
[30:57] | uh, we said we didn’t need you to be at this. | 我们说过不需要你来参加这次会议 |
[31:00] | Uh, we-we want to introduce you to the team properly. | 我们想找更适当的时间再把你介绍给团队 |
[31:03] | No, no, I’m here. | 不 不必了 我来了 |
[31:05] | Allegra, there’s something wrong with your Zoom. | 艾蕾格拉 你的视频会议好像出问题了 |
[31:08] | You… you have a cat’s face. | 你 你变成猫脸了 |
[31:10] | – I have a what? – Uh, you-you have a filter on | -我变成什么了 -你开了滤镜 |
[31:13] | that-that looks like a cat. | 让你看起来像只猫 |
[31:17] | So I do. | 还真是 |
[31:18] | I let my niece use my iPad this weekend. | 我侄女这周借用过我的平板电脑 |
[31:21] | She was having fun with her friends. | 她和她朋友视频来着 |
[31:23] | Let’s see here. | 让我看看 |
[31:24] | Okay, is this better? | 现在好点了吗 |
[31:26] | No. That’s just a different breed. | 没有 不过换了个品种 |
[31:30] | Well, I guess we’re stuck with it. | 好吧 看来我们只能这么聊了 |
[31:32] | But you can hear me, right? | 不过你们还是能听到我的 对吧 |
[31:33] | I’m afraid so. | 很可惜听得到 |
[31:34] | Good. Because I’ve thought a lot about this issue. | 很好 因为这个问题我考虑了很久 |
[31:38] | I happen to have researched | 我刚好研究过 |
[31:39] | Sharia financial law, | 伊斯兰的经济法 |
[31:41] | – and I have a few thoughts. – We need to shut her down now. | -这让我有了些想法 -我们得让她快闭嘴 |
[31:43] | – Right. – In Sharia law, you’re not supposed | -是的 -在伊斯兰的律法中 你不需要 |
[31:45] | to charge or pay interest. | 收取或支付利息 |
[31:48] | Now, I know you guys wouldn’t have all those tall buildings | 不过我清楚如果不让你们进行借贷生意 |
[31:51] | without a little necessary borrowing, now, would you? | 你们也建不了那么多高楼 对吧 |
[32:04] | Who is this cat? | 这只猫是谁 |
[32:05] | Sir, I am not a cat. | 先生 我不是猫 |
[32:06] | – Holy fuck. – My point is, | -去她的 -我的重点在于 |
[32:09] | there’s a certain level of… | 应该有一定程度的 |
[32:11] | I wouldn’t say hypocrisy, | 这里不能用伪善 |
[32:13] | but maybe… flexibility? | 不过也许可以说弹性 |
[32:16] | So when you think of us, think of Emirates Airlines. | 所以当你考虑我们时 想想酋长航空 |
[32:20] | That’s why you invested in this firm. | 这也是你们给这家律所投资的原因 |
[32:24] | Come on. | 别说了 |
[32:30] | I-I’m being called away. | 有人叫我 |
[32:32] | Meow. | 喵 |
[32:35] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:38] | Admittedly… | 我必须承认 |
[32:39] | the filter wasn’t great. | 那滤镜确实不怎么样 |
[32:41] | But I stand by what I said. | 但我还是坚持我的观点 |
[32:42] | It was the right strategy. | 那才是正确的策略 |
[32:44] | I know those kind of men. | 我了解那种人 |
[32:45] | They respond to flexed biceps. | 不强硬一点他们是不会理睬的 |
[32:47] | Allegra, uh, we need to talk. | 艾蕾格拉 我们得聊一聊 |
[32:50] | We aren’t sure this is gonna work out. | 我们不太确定你在这工作是个好主意 |
[32:54] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:56] | I’m an acquired taste. | 能欣赏我的人不多 |
[32:58] | Hmm, just tell me when you want me out of here. | 告诉我什么时候需要我离开就好 |
[33:06] | Your Honor, uh… | 法官阁下 |
[33:08] | Your-Your Honor, I-I represent the-the boys | 法官阁下 我是来代理那些被你拘留的 |
[33:11] | – you’ve detained. – “Boys”? | -男孩子们 -“男孩子们” |
[33:13] | Really? They’re 19. | 开什么玩笑 他们已经十九了 |
[33:14] | Uh, Your Honor, it’s not important how old they are. | 法官阁下 他们的年龄并不重要 |
[33:17] | They’re-they’re not… criminals. | 重要的是他们 他们不是罪犯 |
[33:19] | This is Kewame James, | 这是库尔米·詹姆斯 |
[33:22] | one of the youths you’ve incarcerated. | 被你关押的其中一个年轻人 |
[33:24] | He takes care of his father, who has emphysema, | 他照顾着患有肺气肿的父亲 |
[33:27] | and his two baby sisters. | 还有他两个小妹 |
[33:29] | Music, Phil. | 菲尔 来点音乐 |
[33:33] | Uh, his-his life is a struggle. | 他这一生都在挣扎中过活 |
[33:35] | He can barely keep above water | 为了让全家人可以勉强度日 |
[33:37] | as he tries to keep his family above water. | 他自己只能一直苦苦支撑着 |
[33:38] | Oh, please. He also sells drugs. | 得了吧 他还卖毒品 |
[33:41] | Please spare me all the social media crap. | 别给我灌那些社交媒体里的毒鸡汤了 |
[33:43] | You should see what these “families” are really like, | 你应该认清这些所谓的”家人”到底是什么人 |
[33:46] | what these people are like. | 这些人的真面目又是什么 |
[33:47] | “These people”? A-Are we judging based on race? | “这些人” 我们是根据人种来评判他人吗 |
[33:50] | No, that is political nonsense. | 不 你这是在胡扯 |
[33:54] | And, Your Honor, | 另外 法官阁下 |
[33:54] | take a look at who just walked into the courtroom. | 请看看刚走进法庭的这个人 |
[33:57] | – Wrong music, Phil. – Oscar Rivi. | -音乐不对 菲尔 -奥斯卡·里维 |
[34:00] | One of the top drug dealers in Chicago. | 芝加哥数一数二的毒贩子 |
[34:02] | Your Honor, that is prejudice. | 法官阁下 那绝对是偏见 |
[34:04] | Mr. Rivi just signed a deal | 里维先生刚刚和东海岸的 |
[34:05] | with the top yogurt distributor on the East Coast, | 一个顶级酸奶供销商签订合同 |
[34:08] | – Plum Meadow Farms. – That is insane. | -普拉姆牧场 -太扯了 |
[34:09] | – I mean, they can make up whatever they want. – I would agree. | -他们可以随意编造瞎话 -这我倒同意 |
[34:12] | – Sounds pretty improbable. – Actually, Your Honor, | -这事听着就不太可能 -法官阁下 实际上 |
[34:14] | I can swear to that. I was there for the signing. | 我可以为此作证 签合同的时候我也在场 |
[34:15] | Your Honor, I am now a respectable… | 法官阁下 我现在是一名受人尊敬的 |
[34:18] | businessman. | 生意人 |
[34:19] | My friends and employees should not be judged | 我的朋友和雇员不应该因为他们的 |
[34:22] | by their skin color or background… | 肤色或背景而遭受歧视 |
[34:23] | – This is bullshit, Your Honor. – You see? | -这就是狗屁 法官阁下 -看到了吧 |
[34:25] | The police wants to judge me for my old ways. | 警察因为我的过往而评判我 |
[34:29] | But where is their forgiveness, Your Honor? | 可是法官阁下 他们为什么学不会宽恕呢 |
[34:31] | And why are my three employees being judged | 为什么我那三位雇员要因为我以前的罪过 |
[34:33] | by my past sins? | 而受到审判呢 |
[34:35] | Your Honor, we ask that you release them. | 法官阁下 我们请求你释放他们 |
[34:39] | How many of his employees are we currently holding | 他有多少位雇员现在被我们关押在 |
[34:41] | – in Cord’s prison? – Two, Your Honor– Kewame and Andres. | -科德的监狱里 -两个 库尔米和安德列斯 |
[34:43] | No, no, no, you have three. | 不 不对 你们关了三个人 |
[34:44] | Kewame, Andres and Matteo. | 库尔米 安德列斯和马特奥 |
[34:47] | No, I only have two. | 不 我这只有两个人 |
[34:49] | Maybe Matteo called in sick that day. | 也许那天马特奥请了病假 |
[34:52] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[34:54] | Or maybe he took a “me” day for self-care. | 或者他有可能休假去调养身体了 |
[34:58] | – Do you give your employees wellness days? – Uh, Your Honor, | -你的员工有福利假吗 -法官阁下 |
[35:00] | – we’re certain three youths were taken. – Not by us. | -我们确定有三位年轻人被抓了 -不是我们 |
[35:03] | Rivi wants to set you up, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 里维想要陷害你 |
[35:05] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下 |
[35:06] | please… | 拜托 |
[35:08] | do not fuck with me. | 不要惹我 |
[35:10] | No one is fucking with you, sir. | 没人想要惹你 先生 |
[35:12] | Maybe you should take a self-care day, too. | 也许你也应该去休养一下 |
[35:14] | For your own good. | 为你自己的健康着想 |
[35:26] | Puta! | 贱人 |
[35:38] | Heard about court today. | 我听说了法庭今天发生的事 |
[35:42] | Wackner– it-it sounds like it was wild. | 瓦克纳 听起来很狂野啊 |
[35:45] | Yeah, it was exciting. | 是啊 非常刺激 |
[35:49] | How do you deal with liability? | 你怎么解决不想要的人 |
[35:51] | The usual. Releases. | 老办法 取消合同 |
[35:54] | You’d be surprised how many people want to be on TV. | 你一定想不到有多少人想上电视 |
[35:56] | – Yeah, Rivi doesn’t. – Mm, not your drug lord, no, no. | -里维可不想 -你的毒王不一般啊 |
[36:00] | But there are ways around that. | 但总有办法可以解决的 |
[36:02] | Just talk to the TV show Cops. | 不信就看看《警察》节目 |
[36:06] | Maybe I shouldn’t have said that to his legal team. | 也许我不应该跟他的法律团队说这些 |
[36:10] | Nuh-uh. No. No. | 哪有 |
[36:13] | No, I was just… | 没有 我只是 |
[36:15] | I don’t know, I was just thinking about… | 我也不知道 我刚刚只是在想 |
[36:17] | The Apprentice. | 《飞黄腾达》 |
[36:19] | Remember how we all watched and laughed | 还记得我们边看边笑 |
[36:22] | and thought it was funny when they fired people? | 觉得开除员工的时候很好笑吗 |
[36:24] | We? No, no. | 我们 没有 |
[36:26] | Hmm, you… you never watched The Apprentice. | 你 你从没看过《飞黄腾达》 |
[36:28] | – Okay, no, no, no. – No. | -好吧 没看过 -没有 |
[36:29] | But, you know, my friends did, and… | 但我的朋友们看过 |
[36:32] | you know, then he became president. | 后来他[特朗普]成了总统 |
[36:36] | I think in large part because of that program. | 我觉得这很大程度要归功于那档节目 |
[36:40] | So you’re afraid of Wackner becoming president? | 所以你害怕瓦克纳也会变成总统吗 |
[36:42] | No. Oh, God. | 没有 天哪 |
[36:44] | God forbid. But aren’t you… | 上帝保佑 但难道你 |
[36:47] | Do you want to become Mark Burnett? | 你想成为马克·布奈特吗 |
[36:51] | – That came out of nowhere. – No. It didn’t. | -怎么突然这么说 -不是的 这早有前车之鉴 |
[36:54] | Mm… there are lines being crossed everywhere. | 现在越界的事随处可见 |
[36:59] | Do your clients cross lines? | 你的客户们也会越界吗 |
[37:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:03] | – You represent Wackner. – Oh, yeah. | -你在代理瓦克纳 -是的 |
[37:05] | We… tried to get rid of him. | 但 我们想要摆脱掉他 |
[37:06] | You represent murderers, rapists, drug dealers. | 你们的客户有杀人犯 强奸犯 毒贩 |
[37:11] | Your client tried to choke my star tonight. | 你们的客户今晚想要我把的人给掐死 |
[37:15] | But-but you’re okay with him. | 但是你却觉得他没问题 |
[37:17] | So… so what is wrong with Mark Burnett in your universe? | 那… 马克·布奈特在你的宇宙里有什么问题 |
[37:22] | Would your firm turn him down | 如果他来找你们代理他 |
[37:24] | if he wanted to join the roster? | 你的律所会把他拒之门外吗 |
[37:30] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[37:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:37] | Because… | 因为… |
[37:39] | – you don’t look like it was a good point. – No, no. | -你的表情说着不一样的结论 -没有 |
[37:44] | No, I meant it. | 我说真的 |
[37:53] | Do you want me to go back to L.A.? | 你想我回洛杉矶吗 |
[37:56] | No. | 不想 |
[37:59] | no, I don’t want that. | 我不想你回去 |
[38:00] | But maybe it’s what you’re meant to do. I… | 但也许这是你应该做的事 我… |
[38:04] | Liz… | 莉兹… |
[38:05] | my work is just that– | 我的工作就只是 |
[38:08] | work. | 工作 |
[38:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:12] | Mine, too. | 我也一样 |
[38:26] | No. Wackner only processed two. There wasn’t a third. | 不对 瓦克纳只处理了两个人 没有第三个 |
[38:28] | What? Maybe you just don’t know about the third. | 什么 可能你只是不知道有第三人呢 |
[38:31] | Carmen, I was here when they brought them in. | 卡门 警察带他们来的时候我在现场 |
[38:32] | If they were hiding someone else, I would know. | 如果有其他人 我会知道的 |
[38:34] | Okay, Wackner is not obliged to inform you about his every move. | 瓦克纳不需要把他的一举一动都告诉你 |
[38:38] | Okay? We have no idea what that guy is really thinking. | 知道吗 我们不知道那家伙的脑子在想什么 |
[38:41] | You won him over with your argument, Carmen. | 他同意了你的辩论 卡门 |
[38:43] | If he released the two, he would have released a third. | 如果他释放了那两人 他也会放了第三人 |
[38:46] | Look, I… | 我… |
[38:48] | I don’t know why you’ve been wasting so much time | 我不知道你为什么浪费那么多时间 |
[38:50] | with this joke court. | 在这个小丑法庭上 |
[38:53] | Because it’s not gonna magically | 因为这不会神奇地 |
[38:54] | turn you into a real lawyer, Marissa. | 让你变成真正的律师 梅丽莎 |
[39:11] | Jay, I need your help. | 杰 我需要你的帮忙 |
[39:18] | I’ve asked Liz and Diane to let me argue to you | 我跟莉兹和戴安谈过 在我们决定下一步之前 |
[39:22] | before we decide on our next step. | 先让我和你来谈一下 |
[39:24] | What next step? | 什么下一步 |
[39:25] | Our next step is you go away. | 我们的下一步就让你离开 |
[39:26] | I realize I didn’t present my argument effectively. | 我意识到自己表达论述的方法不是很有效 |
[39:30] | Oh, really? You mean with a cat face? | 真的吗 你是指猫脸论述吗 |
[39:34] | Look, I-I’ve been to Dubai, | 我去过迪拜 |
[39:36] | as part of a commission on women’s rights. | 做妇女权益委员会的事 |
[39:39] | When I was planning my trip, | 当我计划行程的时候 |
[39:41] | everyone said, “You’ve got to fly Emirates Airlines.” | 身边所有人都跟我说”你一定要搭乘酋长航空” |
[39:45] | “Why,” I asked. “Reasonable fares? Friendly service?” | 我问”为什么呢 是机票便宜还是空乘服务好” |
[39:49] | “No. Marble showers.” | “不 是有大理石淋浴” |
[39:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:53] | Emirates Airlines saw a decline in business travel | 2016年到2018年 酋长航空意识到 |
[39:56] | throughout 2016 and 2018, | 商务旅行的数量降低了 |
[39:59] | so they brought in an American troubleshooter to advise. | 所以他们找了一个美国人帮他们找解决方法 |
[40:03] | The troubleshooter said, | 那人说 |
[40:04] | “Lay off 30% of airline staff.” | “裁员三成” |
[40:08] | You know what the airline did instead? | 你们知道航空公司做了什么吗 |
[40:10] | Wear a cat face for investors? | 秀猫脸给投资者看吗 |
[40:13] | They put marble showers on their airplanes! | 他们在飞机上加装了大理石淋浴 |
[40:17] | That’s who these people are, where they come from. | 这些人就是这样的 他们成长的地方 |
[40:20] | They don’t respect “sensible outlays.” | 他们不尊重”合理的支出” |
[40:23] | They respect excess and strength. | 他们尊重的是挥霍无度和展现实力 |
[40:26] | We let them nickel-and-dime us, | 我们被他们束手束脚的话 |
[40:28] | we’re on a downward spiral. | 情况只会急转直下 |
[40:30] | We need to go right back at them | 我们要跟他们说 |
[40:32] | and say, “This is what we need, | “我们需要的是这些” |
[40:34] | because this is what you deserve from a law firm.” | “因为你们值得拥有一间优秀的律师所” |
[40:41] | No. | 不行 |
[40:43] | What do you mean, “No”? | “不行”是什么意思 |
[40:44] | I mean, I don’t think we should cut ten percent out of our firm. | 我认为我们不需要削减百分之十的支出 |
[40:48] | In fact, we need to hire more. | 事实上我们需要雇佣更多人 |
[40:51] | This is not a request, Mr. Lee. | 这不是我们的要求 李先生 |
[40:55] | Recently, I was planning a trip to the Middle East, | 最近我在计划去中东旅行 |
[40:59] | and everyone told me, “You have to fly Emirates Airlines.” | 所有人都跟我说”你一定要搭乘酋长航空” |
[41:04] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[41:06] | Marble showers. | 大理石淋浴 |
[41:14] | – So what do I do? – Nothing. | -我要做什么 -什么都别做 |
[41:17] | You let me talk. | 让我来谈 |
[41:18] | – I can’t help? – No. | -我不能帮忙吗 -不行 |
[41:20] | Stay right there. Don’t do anything. | 待在这里 别做任何事 |
[41:25] | I will. | 好的 |
[41:27] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[41:33] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[41:35] | I’m looking for a kid who’s gone missing. | 我在找一个失踪的孩子 |
[41:37] | Used to hang out on this block. | 经常在这条街的 |
[41:39] | Named Matteo. | 马特奥 |
[41:57] | “Subject to arrest”? | “会被逮捕” |
[42:19] | Now, Mike and Roger, | 麦克和罗杰 |
[42:22] | this is a tough case… | 这案子不容易 |
[42:25] | but, Mike, we all know your dog pooped in Roger’s yard. | 但是麦克 你家的狗确实在罗杰的院子里拉屎了 |
[42:28] | But, Your Honor, he has no poop proof. | 法官阁下 他没有狗拉了屎的证据 |
[42:31] | – Where’s the footage? – Mike… | -有视频吗 -麦克… |
[42:32] | your dog poops everywhere. Everywhere. | 你家的狗三步一拉 两步一屎 |
[42:35] | I sentence you to clean Roger’s shoes | 我判你去清理罗杰的鞋子 |
[42:37] | and have that dog properly potty trained. | 以及训练你的狗该怎么拉屎 |
[42:40] | Case closed, and God is good. | 结案 上帝是善良的 |
[42:42] | – All the time. – And all the time, God is good! God is good. | -永不变 -永不变 上帝是善良的 |
[42:47] | Well, I’ll be darned. | 天啊 |
[42:48] | Marissa Gold from the show? | 梅丽莎·戈德大驾光临 |
[42:52] | We got ourselves a real-life celebrity! | 欢迎这位真人秀明星 |
[42:54] | What are you doing here? | 有何贵干呢 |
[42:56] | Uh, Ms. Clark… | 克拉克女士 |
[42:57] | Hmm, Vinetta. | 叫我薇妮塔就好 |
[42:58] | Or, uh, Judge Vinetta, if we’re in chambers. | 或者薇妮塔法官 如果是在内庭的话 |
[43:02] | Vinetta. | 薇妮塔 |
[43:03] | We wanted to know if you recognize this youth. | 我们想知道你认识这个年轻人吗 |
[43:05] | – Oh, yeah, Matteo. – Do you know him? | -马特奥嘛 -你认识他吗 |
[43:08] | From my basement. | 他在我地下室呢 |
[43:12] | He’s in your basement? | 他在你的地下室 |
[43:13] | He’s in a time-out. | 他在下边休息呢 |
[43:16] | He’s in a voluntary time-out? | 是自愿的休息吗 |
[43:17] | Well, it depends on what you mean by “voluntary.” | 那要看你们对”自愿”是怎么定义的了 |
[43:20] | But, look, I will say this– | 但我这么说吧 |
[43:22] | ever since I started up my court | 自从我开了自己的法庭 |
[43:24] | and began putting kids like Matteo in time-out, | 让马特奥这些问题小孩休息休息之后 |
[43:28] | the neighborhood has been great. | 整个社区都太平了 |
[43:32] | Can we see him? | 我们能看看他吗 |
[43:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[43:38] | Matteo? | 马特奥 |
[43:39] | – Yes, ma’am? – Hear that? Manners. | -夫人好 -真有礼貌 |
[43:42] | I’ve got some people here to see you. | 有人来看你了 |
[43:44] | How you doing, child? | 感觉怎样了 孩子 |
[43:45] | I’m okay. Ma’am. | 挺好的 夫人 |
[43:48] | This bread pudding is amazing. | 这个面包布丁太好吃了 |
[43:49] | Did we forget to say something? | 你是不是忘记说些什么了 |
[43:52] | – Thank you, Miss Vinetta. – Right! | -谢谢薇妮塔女士 -没错 |
[43:54] | Okay, you’re a work in progress, | 很好 真是个难教的小孩 |
[43:56] | but we’re gonna get you there, son. | 但有进展就有希望 |
[43:57] | Matteo, do you need anything? | 马特奥 你需要什么吗 |
[43:59] | Some more of that brisket from last night. | 能来点昨晚的牛腩就好了 |
[44:01] | Boy, you better quit. | 孩子 不能那么嘴馋 |
[44:03] | You had three servings of that brisket. | 你昨晚吃了三大份呢 |
[44:05] | Ooh, God is good. | 上帝是善良的 |
[44:07] | – All the time. – Vinetta, you need to let him out of time-out. | -永不变 -薇妮塔 你得把他放出来 |
[44:10] | – After his trial. – He’s one of Oscar Rivi’s boys. | -等庭审过后 -他是奥斯卡·里维的人 |
[44:13] | Rivi wants him back. | 里维想让他出来 |
[44:14] | I don’t care whose boy he is. | 我不在乎他是谁的人 |
[44:15] | Oscar Rivi is a very dangerous man. | 奥斯卡·里维是个危险人物 |
[44:19] | I’ve got God on my side. | 我有上帝保护着 |
[44:21] | You’re welcome to defend him if you wish. | 你们可以帮他辩护 |
[44:23] | Ooh, it would be an honor | 如果能有梅丽莎·戈德 |
[44:25] | to have Marissa Gold try a case in my court. | 来我的法庭辩论 那可是熠熠生辉啊 |
[44:28] | – When’s that? – Tomorrow. | -庭审是什么时候 -明天 |
[44:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:37] | What? | 你说什么 |
[44:38] | It’s another court. | 是另一间法庭 |
[44:40] | And she has Matteo, the third kid. | 她关起了马特奥 第三个孩子 |
[44:44] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[44:45] | No. | 没有 |
[44:48] | You know what we got to do? | 你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[44:50] | – Get Matteo out. – No. | -把马特奥救出来吗 -不是 |
[44:53] | I got to see this. | 我要去亲眼看看 |
[44:56] | It’s finally happening. | 终于要来临了 |
[44:58] | What’s happening? | 什么要来临了 |
[45:02] | Justice. | 正义 |