时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[00:16] | Want to use the conference room? | 你想用会议室吗 |
[00:20] | Diane, would you want to use the conference room instead? | 戴安 你想换去会议室办公吗 |
[00:22] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[00:25] | Did you hear what happened? | 你听说发生什么了吗 |
[00:27] | – What? – It wasn’t suicide. The guy was trying to hang a banner | -缘由是什么 -不是自杀 那人想在楼顶 |
[00:30] | on the roof. | 挂横幅 |
[00:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:33] | “Fight the Hate.” | “与仇恨做斗争” |
[00:35] | I guess he slipped and killed two protesters on the street. | 他失足摔下去好像还砸死了两个抗议者 |
[00:38] | That is… horrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[00:41] | It might get ugly today. | 今天情况可能会变得更糟 |
[00:42] | The rumor is, he intentionally jumped from our office | 谣言是他故意从我们办公室跳下去 |
[00:45] | – to kill two Proud Boys. – Oh, geez, I give up. | -砸死两个骄傲男孩的 -我放弃了 |
[00:48] | Diane, um, I’m ready. | 戴安 我好了 |
[00:51] | Good. How awful. | 太惨了 |
[00:54] | Did you hear it was somebody who slipped? | 你听说了那人是失足摔下去的吗 |
[00:56] | And people think he jumped from here. | 而大家认为他是从这里跳下去的 |
[00:58] | God, that’s crazy. | 都乱套了 |
[01:01] | All right, I’m-I’m headed out. Do you want a ride? | 我要出发了 要捎你一程吗 |
[01:03] | No, I’ll catch up with you. I have to gather my files. | 不用 我稍后就到 要拿些文件 |
[01:14] | God. | 天啊 |
[01:15] | Was this found in the dorms? | 这是在宿舍发现的吗 |
[01:17] | Yes, in the study room. | 是的 在学习室 |
[01:18] | And this, where was this found? | 这个又是在哪里找到的 |
[01:21] | It was thrown through one of the classroom windows. | 从教室窗外扔进来的 |
[01:23] | – That must have been terrifying. – It was. | -一定是很令人恐惧的经历 -没错 |
[01:25] | Everybody dove under their desks. | 大家都躲到了桌子下 |
[01:26] | And what did the school president do? | 校长之后做了什么 |
[01:28] | She said, “Don’t worry, | 她说”不用担心” |
[01:30] | the administration had everything under control.” | “一切都在校方的掌控之中” |
[01:32] | But there were five other bomb threats | 但之后又有五起炸弹威胁 |
[01:34] | – after that, weren’t there? – Yeah. | -对吗 -嗯 |
[01:35] | That’s when my parents said, “You got to come home. | 于是我父母就说 “你得回家” |
[01:37] | – It’s not safe anymore.” – And did you? | -“上学不安全” -你照做了吗 |
[01:39] | Yes, but the school wouldn’t refund | 是的 但学校不肯退还 |
[01:41] | my tu– our tuition. | 我 我们的学费 |
[01:44] | And that’s why you’re all here in arbitration? | 这就是大家来仲裁的原因吗 |
[01:47] | – You and 58 other students? – Yes. | -你和另外的58名学生 -是的 |
[01:49] | We want our tuition back. We want to use the money | 我们想拿回学费 我们想把钱花在 |
[01:51] | – at a safer school… – A whiter school. | -更安全的学校… -更白的学校 |
[01:54] | Let’s not interrupt please, Madam President. | 请别打断别人说话 校长女士 |
[01:56] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[01:58] | Go ahead, ma’am. | 到你了 女士 |
[01:59] | Uh… Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 |
[02:01] | where did you go after you left Wilson Clayman? | 离开威尔森·克雷曼学院之后你去了哪间学校 |
[02:03] | What college? | 哪间学校 |
[02:04] | Notre Dame, but | 圣母大学 但 |
[02:06] | o-only because it-it was safer, | 单纯是因为那里更安全 |
[02:09] | – Not because it was, uh… – Whiter? | -而不是因为… -更白 |
[02:11] | I didn’t say that. No, I just meant “not as alternative.” | 我没那么说 我只是想说”没那么另类” |
[02:14] | Okay, so you were looking for someplace safe | 所以你想找一个更安全的地方 |
[02:17] | from… | 而不受 |
[02:20] | this | 这 |
[02:21] | and this? | 和这的伤害 |
[02:23] | They don’t have to be real to terrorize you. | 假炸弹也能恐吓人 |
[02:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:26] | Uh, this is our firm’s investigator. | 这是我们律所的调查员 |
[02:28] | I just want him to take a look at these. | 我想让他看一眼 |
[02:30] | Mr. Jones, this is the college enrollment contract… | 琼斯先生 这是学院的入学合同… |
[02:32] | The same as the one in our office? | 和朝我们办公室扔的一样 |
[02:33] | Well, they’re terrorizing Black institutions. | 他们是在恐吓黑人机构 |
[02:36] | Any idea who? | 知道是谁吗 |
[02:37] | Not yet. | 目前不明 |
[02:39] | Now, in what way is Wilson Clayman responsible | 威尔森·克雷曼学院从哪方面 |
[02:43] | for the current protests happening | 需要为目前发生在芝加哥的抗议行动 |
[02:45] | – in Chicago? – I can answer that. | -所负责 -我能回答 |
[02:46] | If you were witness, I would welcome it. | 如果你是证人 我很乐意让你回答 |
[02:48] | Mr. Cage, if Ms. Reddick is finished, | 凯奇先生 如果雷迪克女士说完了 |
[02:49] | – I have an exhibit. – Go ahead. | -我有证据 -继续 |
[02:52] | I’m sickened to bear witness | 我受够了要见证 |
[02:54] | to the state of affairs in this country. | 这个国家的事态 |
[02:56] | Books are being banned and burned | 书籍被禁 被烧毁 |
[02:59] | and hidden in the shadows | 被藏起来 |
[03:01] | to keep people ignorant, | 让民众一直无知下去 |
[03:03] | to keep people out of their power. | 把权力从人民手中夺走 |
[03:05] | School districts are fighting tooth | 学区之间针锋相对 |
[03:07] | and nail just so they don’t have to teach about race or | 只为了能不需要教育孩子种族 |
[03:10] | racism or American history. | 或者种族歧视以及美国历史 |
[03:13] | It’s disgusting | 太恶心了 |
[03:15] | and it’s wrong. | 也是错误的 |
[03:16] | This is what I don’t understand. | 这就是我不理解的地方 |
[03:18] | If I said anything like that about anti-white bias, | 如果我说出类似的反白人言论 |
[03:21] | I would be called racist. | 我会被称为种族主义者 |
[03:23] | She’s an educator. She shouldn’t | 她是教育工作者 不应该 |
[03:25] | be trying to start a race war. | 挑起种族斗争 |
[03:28] | The first bomb threat came two days after | 第一起炸弹恐吓事件发生在 |
[03:30] | Ms. Allen-Hellman made these remarks. | 艾伦-海尔曼女士发出这番言论之后的两天 |
[03:32] | If she hadn’t given her little speech, | 如果她没有这么高谈阔论 |
[03:34] | Wilson Clayman wouldn’t have become a target. | 威尔森·克雷曼学院就不会成为被攻击的目标 |
[03:36] | That’s why the college is responsible. | 所以学院要负责任 |
[03:38] | So, you’re saying we brought this on ourselves? | 所以你是指我们是咎由自取的吗 |
[03:40] | – Madam President… – No, I will not | -校长女士… -不 我不会 |
[03:42] | hold my tongue | 保持沉默 |
[03:43] | and allow white supremacy to control the narrative. | 随意让白人至上者去控制舆论走向 |
[03:49] | These kids and their parents, | 这些孩子和家长 |
[03:51] | they want to bankrupt my school. | 想榨干我的学校 |
[03:54] | We can’t afford to refund tuition. | 我们不能退学费 |
[03:57] | That’s why it might be time to pursue your liability insurance. | 所以也许是时候找责任保险赔偿了 |
[04:00] | That means we’re admitting fault? | 意味着我们承认错误吗 |
[04:01] | No, it means that you’re being smart. | 不 意味着你是聪明人 |
[04:06] | We’re not paying. | 我们不会赔付的 |
[04:08] | That’s-that’s not an option, Mr. Sandel. | 那不是你能选的 桑德尔先生 |
[04:10] | – You are the school’s insurer. – Yeah, Ridley Mutual | -你是学院的保险公司 -里德利互助保险公司 |
[04:12] | is not recognizing your claim. | 不认可你们的赔付请求 |
[04:14] | The injury to students’ academic experience | 对学生的学习体验造成不利影响的 |
[04:17] | was due to threats made from unknown parties. | 是来源于不明人士的恐吓威胁 |
[04:20] | In other words, terrorism. | 换个词说就是恐怖主义 |
[04:21] | The school’s policy insures against that. | 学校的保险政策包含有 |
[04:23] | Well, uh, “terrorism,” uh, is defined as “violence or | “恐怖主义”的定义是”没有人挑衅 |
[04:27] | the threat of violence absent provocation,” | 而发生的暴力或威胁行使暴力” |
[04:30] | so your arbitration already, | 你们的仲裁 |
[04:32] | uh, proved that the terrorist acts were based on | 已经表明恐怖行为是源于 |
[04:35] | President Hellman’s speech. | 海尔曼校长的言论 |
[04:36] | Oh, my God, this is Kafkaesque. | 天啊 简直荒诞 |
[04:42] | Uh, Mr. Sandel, uh, | 桑德尔先生 |
[04:43] | we contest your interpretation of the policy’s language, | 我们对你们对政策语言的解释有异议 |
[04:47] | and we are prepared to take legal action. | 我们会提出的进一步法律诉讼 |
[04:49] | See you in court. | 法庭见 |
[04:52] | Well, this can’t be good. | 不是好事 |
[04:55] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[05:04] | There she is, Princess Di. | 戴安娜王妃来啦 |
[05:07] | – How’s Kurt doing? – Well, thank you. | -库尔特怎样 -挺好的 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Tell him I want his dekes. | 告诉他我想要他的假动作技巧 |
[05:13] | Dekes are decoys. | 意思是诱饵 |
[05:14] | They-they went duck hunting together. | 他们一起去猎鸭子 |
[05:18] | So, what do we need down here? Oh, no, no, | 让我们下来有什么事呢 不不不 |
[05:21] | you stay, too. | 你也留下 |
[05:24] | Well, um, we didn’t expect to see you gentlemen down here, | 我们没想到你们会下来 |
[05:27] | but thank you for taking our meeting. | 但谢谢你们同意和我们开这个会 |
[05:28] | Uh, not to take up too much of your time, | 不会占用太多时间 |
[05:31] | we’d like to review a few | 我们想商议一下 |
[05:33] | financial issues. | 财务事宜 |
[05:36] | Yes, uh, well, despite international disruptions, | 对 尽管国际社会混乱 |
[05:40] | uh, this past quarter has been stronger than expected. | 我们上季度的财报还是比预期更好 |
[05:43] | That was noted. Well done. | 我们知道 做得好 |
[05:44] | And being under your umbrella | 有你们当后盾 |
[05:46] | has been very beneficial, | 对我们很有益 |
[05:48] | and we do not take that for granted. | 我们不会把这些视作理所当然 |
[05:50] | However, uh, | 然而 |
[05:52] | we have noticed that our equity partners | 我们注意到我们的权益合伙人的薪金 |
[05:54] | are two weeks behind | 已经晚了 |
[05:56] | in their pay. | 两周还没到账 |
[05:58] | Have you checked with accounting? | 你们和会计部查过了吗 |
[06:00] | We have. | 查过了 |
[06:01] | It’s not coming from them. | 不是他们的问题 |
[06:03] | As you might imagine, uh, there’s been a bit of grumbling. | 你也许也能想象 这造成了一些员工的不满 |
[06:06] | How odd. | 真奇怪 |
[06:10] | To be honest with you, | 和你们实话实说 |
[06:11] | the Russian sanctions over Ukraine | 因俄乌战争而对俄罗斯的制裁 |
[06:13] | have affected our business | 影响到了我们的生意 |
[06:15] | – more than we anticipated. – How so? | -比我们想象的更糟 -怎么说 |
[06:17] | We’re not receiving payments from some of our clients. | 我们一直没收到一些客户的付款 |
[06:20] | Russian clients? | 俄罗斯客户吗 |
[06:21] | It’s from past work, money owed, not new clients, | 是过去业务的欠款 不是新客户 |
[06:24] | but the U.S. government | 但美国政府 |
[06:26] | is still confiscating our money. | 依旧没收了我们的钱 |
[06:28] | And, um, | 那么 |
[06:29] | what can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[06:30] | We have a date in court | 我们要去法庭 |
[06:32] | to argue for our funds to be released. | 申请释放我们的项目款 |
[06:35] | What would be helpful is if you argued for us. | 如果你们能替我们申请就好了 |
[06:38] | They’re biased against us for our accents | 因为我们的口音和国际业务 |
[06:41] | and our international business. | 他们对我们有偏见 |
[06:43] | It would be good to have local color. | 最好能有一点本地颜色 |
[06:49] | We don’t mean “color” in that way. | 我们不是指肤色的颜色 |
[06:52] | Oh, good thing the government loves Black lawyers so much. | 幸好政府非常喜欢黑人律师 |
[06:58] | I’ll-I’ll tell Kurt you said hello. | 我会告诉库尔特你们向他问好 |
[07:01] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[07:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:06] | Well, I-I think you should take a day or two off. | 我觉得你应该休息一两天 |
[07:09] | You just saw a man die right in front of you. | 你刚看到一个人死在你面前 |
[07:12] | Oh, no, no, I’m… I’m fine. | 不不 我没事 |
[07:14] | I just, I need a few hours. I’ll just go walk | 我只需要几小时 我就去 |
[07:17] | – in the sunshine. – Okay. Good. | -太阳下散散步 -好的 |
[07:20] | Good, go. Work can manage | 好 去吧 工作这边 |
[07:21] | without you for a few hours, and I’ll see you in court. | 缺你几个小时也能行 法庭见 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:32] | “My heart leaps up…” | “当天边彩虹映入眼帘 |
[07:37] | “…when I behold a rainbow in the sky.” | 我心为之雀跃 |
[07:43] | “So was it when my life began.” | 初生时即如此 |
[07:47] | “So is it now I am… | 我现在 |
[07:52] | woman.” | 仍不变” |
[08:19] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[08:21] | People keep asking if I’m all right. | 大家不停问我是否还好 |
[08:24] | Are you? | 那你还好吗 |
[08:25] | Well… I saw a man | 我看见一个男人 |
[08:27] | d-die outside my window. | 死在了我的窗外 |
[08:30] | – What? – He fell from the roof of our building | -什么 -他从我们办公楼顶 |
[08:33] | – onto my balustrade. – Oh, my God. That’s awful. | -摔到我外面的栏杆上 -天哪 太可怕了 |
[08:36] | The world is pretty awful now, | 现在这个世界就是很可怕 |
[08:39] | but-but then I come here, and I… | 但当我来到这里后 我 |
[08:43] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好 |
[08:45] | So, is… is that the secret? | 这就是秘诀吗 |
[08:48] | I just need to keep coming here? | 我只需要一直来这里吗 |
[08:49] | No. I mean, you can, but, | 不 你当然可以 但是 |
[08:52] | eventually, the pleasure will dissipate, | 最终这种快乐会消失 |
[08:54] | and you’ll suffer withdrawals. | 你会出现戒断症状 |
[08:56] | Oh, God. What then? | 天哪 那之后怎么办 |
[09:00] | Have you ever heard of the “four sights”? | 你听说过”四谛”吗 |
[09:02] | Is that the new show at the Art… | 是艺术学院的 |
[09:04] | Art Institute? Oh, no, no, no, | 那个新展览吗 不不 |
[09:05] | – that’s Buddha, right? – Yes. | -是佛教用语 对吧 -是 |
[09:08] | Prince Siddhartha. | 悉达多太子 |
[09:09] | He ventured outside his palace for the first time, | 他第一次去宫殿周游世界 |
[09:11] | and he saw four sights that changed him forever. | 看到了四谛 并彻底改变了他 |
[09:15] | Aging, disease, and death. | 年老 疾病和死亡 |
[09:18] | – He saw a rotting corpse. – Are you a Buddhist? | -他看到了腐烂的尸体 -你是佛教徒吗 |
[09:20] | – I am. – Really? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[09:21] | – Really. – Wow. You don’t seem like one. | -真的 -看上去不像 |
[09:25] | I hide it very well. | 我隐藏得很好 |
[09:28] | So, what is the-the fourth sight? | 那第四谛是什么 |
[09:30] | You mentioned three. What’s… beyond death? | 你之前说了三种 死亡之后是什么 |
[09:34] | He met an ascetic. | 他遇见了一个苦行僧 |
[09:36] | Someone who renounced all his possessions, | 对方让其放弃一切财产 |
[09:38] | and he realized that was the only way to escape | 他意识到这是惟一能够逃避 |
[09:40] | the changeability of life. | 生命可变性的方法 |
[09:43] | You trying to convert me? | 你是想让我皈依吗 |
[09:44] | No, but if you want to take a Buddhist personality test, | 不 但如果你想做佛教性格测试 |
[09:47] | I can make a call. | 我可以联系别人 |
[09:50] | That was a joke. | 我是开玩笑 |
[09:51] | Oh. God. Sorry. | 天哪 抱歉 |
[09:54] | Yeah, religion… scares me. | 宗教让我害怕 |
[09:57] | It was the same with me. | 我之前也是 |
[10:01] | Yes, I’ve been looking at that. What is it? | 对 我一直在看这个 这是什么 |
[10:04] | It’s a dorje. | 这是个金刚 |
[10:06] | It’s a diamond and a thunderbolt. | 是钻石和雷电 |
[10:09] | To help you find steadiness in your life. | 能帮助你找到生命的稳定性 |
[10:11] | Well, I can’t take this. | 我不能接受 |
[10:12] | Just bring it back to your next session. | 下次治疗带来就行 |
[10:14] | We can talk about it. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[10:59] | – Everything all right? – Yes, I-I forgot something. | -一切都好吗 -都好 我忘带了东西 |
[11:02] | – Your phone? – No. | -手机吗 -不是 |
[11:08] | Just that. | 只是这个 |
[11:21] | You wench. | 你个放荡女人 |
[11:37] | Anything in your pockets, ma’am? | 你口袋里有东西吗 |
[11:39] | Oh…yeah. | 是的 |
[11:41] | Sorry. This. | 抱歉 是这个 |
[11:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:50] | Oh, nothing. It’s just, um, a religious object. | 没什么 就是个宗教物件 |
[11:53] | A dorje? | 金刚吗 |
[11:55] | Yes. Thank you, Your Honor. | 对 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[11:57] | I, uh, I have one myself. | 我也有一个 |
[12:00] | Om Tara tu Tara tu ray swaha. | 向解放者顶礼膜拜 所有胜利者之母 |
[12:03] | Yeah, diamond and thunderbolt. | 对 钻石和雷电 |
[12:08] | As our firm’s investigator, you’ve been | 作为我们律所的调查员 |
[12:10] | monitoring the protests throughout the city, | 你一直在监控全城的抗议者 |
[12:12] | – correct? – I’ve talked to a lot of people on the streets | -对吧 -我跟很多街头的人谈话 |
[12:14] | to get a handle on what’s going on. | 为了解发生了什么 |
[12:15] | And in those conversations, has a common theme emerged? | 在那些对话里 有什么共同主题吗 |
[12:20] | – Fox News. – Your Honor, objection. | -福克斯新闻 -法官阁下 反对 |
[12:21] | If Wilson Clayman wants to sue Fox News, then let them do it. | 若威尔森·克雷曼学院想起诉福克斯新闻 那就起诉 |
[12:24] | I agree, Counselor, how is this germane? | 我同意 律师 这有什么关联吗 |
[12:29] | Ms. Lockhart? | 洛哈特女士 |
[12:32] | Your Honor, we’re merely showing that Ridley Mutual | 法官阁下 我们只是展示里德利互利保险 |
[12:35] | is in breach of contract because | 违反合约 |
[12:38] | they’re blaming the victim. | 因为他们在责怪受害者 |
[12:38] | This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[12:40] | – Excuse me, could I finish? – Yes, please. | -不好意思 我能说完吗 -可以 |
[12:42] | Mr. Sandel, let’s keep this calm. | 桑德尔先生 保持冷静 |
[12:46] | Thank you, Your Honor. Ridley Mutual | 谢谢 法官阁下 里德利互利保险 |
[12:48] | wants to blame the president of Wilson Clayman because | 想责怪威尔森·克雷曼学院的校长 |
[12:51] | she made a speech, but that speech was a response | 是因为她说了一番话 但那话是针对 |
[12:55] | to a Ted Willoughby rant | 泰德·威洛比关于 |
[12:57] | about racism in Chicago, | 芝加哥种族主义的抱怨 |
[12:59] | and that would seem to be the first cause. | 那似乎就是第一起因 |
[13:04] | Okay, here’s what I suggest. | 好吧 我的建议是这样 |
[13:06] | As much as I appreciate opinion, | 尽管我尊敬你们的想法 |
[13:09] | I would rather have counselors return with evidence. | 我希望双方律师带着证据回来 |
[13:14] | You have any idea who might be terrorizing the school? | 你知道可能是谁在恐吓学校吗 |
[13:17] | I might. | 我可能知道 |
[13:19] | Well, it would really help us in court. | 这会在法庭上极大地帮助我们 |
[13:20] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[13:24] | Well, that walk in the sun really seemed to help you. | 看来去太阳下散步帮了你很大忙 |
[13:27] | Yeah, it did. | 是的 |
[13:29] | Liz, have you ever explored Buddhism? | 莉兹 你研究过佛教吗 |
[13:32] | No. Is that what’s doing it to you? | 没有 是这个帮助了你吗 |
[13:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:36] | Can something act on you without your knowing it? | 如果你不知道 那些东西能有用吗 |
[13:39] | I don’t know. Is something acting on you? | 不知道 有什么对你有功效吗 |
[13:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:44] | I feel light-hearted. | 我感觉很轻松 |
[13:47] | Well, I’m happy for you. | 我为你开心 |
[13:50] | You will not replace us! | 你们无法取代我们 |
[13:51] | You will not replace us! | 你们无法取代我们 |
[13:54] | You will not replace us! | 你们无法取代我们 |
[13:57] | You will not replace us! | 你们无法取代我们 |
[14:00] | You will not replace us! | 你们无法取代我们 |
[14:03] | You will not replace us! | 你们无法取代我们 |
[14:10] | Are you carrying? | 你有武器吗 |
[14:34] | So, you know who’s throwing these decoy grenades? | 你知道是谁扔的诱饵手榴弹吗 |
[14:40] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[14:42] | Renetta wants to see you. | 蕾内塔想见你 |
[14:48] | No, we don’t have time. They’ll burn themselves out. | 不 我们没时间 他们会自己消停 |
[14:51] | Just get video. | 拿到视频就行 |
[14:56] | Is this about the protests? | 是抗议的事吗 |
[14:58] | The protests aren’t the problem. | 抗议不是问题 |
[15:01] | It’s what comes after. | 而是之后的事情 |
[15:02] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:22] | Smells like bread. | 闻着像面包 |
[15:24] | A supporter’s bakery. | 一个支持者的烘焙坊 |
[15:26] | It feeds half of Chicago. | 喂饱了半个芝加哥 |
[15:37] | Isikhwiliforward. | 战斗棍向前 |
[15:40] | Kwenziwe. | 遵命 |
[15:41] | Ubhokoforward. | 躲避棍向前 |
[15:43] | Kwenziwe. | 是 |
[15:45] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[15:48] | Isikhwiliforward. | 战斗棍向前 |
[15:50] | Kwenziwe. | 是 |
[15:51] | – Ubhokoforward. – Kwenziwe. | -格挡棍向前 -是 |
[15:53] | If the tear gas gets in your eyes | 如果你还没带上面罩 |
[15:55] | before you place your masks, | 催泪瓦斯就进入了你的眼睛 |
[15:57] | go to your coordinated leaders. | 马上去找你的协调领导 |
[15:59] | No matter what noises you hear behind you, | 不管你听到身后发出什么声音 |
[16:01] | you keep the center of your lens right here. | 你镜头的焦点都要保持在这里 |
[16:03] | – Kwenziwe. – Police brutality is happening right here. | -是 -警察的暴行就发生在这里 |
[16:06] | Think George Floyd. | 想想乔治·弗洛伊德 |
[16:07] | The camera is a hundred times | 相机比枪 |
[16:10] | more important than a gun. | 重要一百倍 |
[16:13] | Jay, nice to see you again. | 杰 很高兴又见到你 |
[16:15] | Renetta, this is amazing. | 蕾内塔 这太棒了 |
[16:18] | Oh, it’s just the beginning. | 这还只是开始 |
[16:20] | – Nice smell, huh? – The best. | -很香 对吗 -香极了 |
[16:22] | Reminds me of my mom’s kitchen. | 让我想起妈妈的厨房 |
[16:24] | She loved baking bread. | 她喜欢烤面包 |
[16:26] | I never had the talent. | 我从来都没有这种天赋 |
[16:28] | Whose bread is it? | 那这是谁烤的面包 |
[16:30] | A supporter. | 一位支持者 |
[16:32] | You’ve been asking | 你一直在问关于 |
[16:32] | questions about alt-right groups turning to violence? | 另类右翼团体变得暴力的问题 |
[16:35] | Yes, uh, we’re fighting a case… | 对 我们有个案子… |
[16:37] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听这些 |
[16:38] | The less I know, the better. | 我知道得越少越好 |
[16:41] | These are the alt-right groups we’ve been looking at. | 这些是我们一直在关注的另类右翼团体 |
[16:49] | The most worrisome are these. | 这些是最令人担忧的 |
[16:51] | This group is the one counting down to 11/10. | 就是这团体在倒计时11月10号 |
[16:57] | Totenkopf? | 骷髅队 |
[16:58] | Oh, that’s what the FBI thinks, but this group, | 那是联调局的想法 但这个团体 |
[17:02] | Our Tomorrow, they’ve taken over for them. | “我们的明天” 已经把他们取代了 |
[17:05] | We started taking these photos a year ago. | 我们从一年前就开始拍这些照片 |
[17:07] | They’re responsible for these plastic grenades. | 他们才是这些塑料手榴弹的始作俑者 |
[17:12] | – What? – I think I know who this is. | -怎么了 -我觉得我认识这个人 |
[17:15] | – She’s a member? – yeah. That’s from ten months ago. | -她是成员之一吗 -对 这是十个月前拍的 |
[17:18] | – What’s her name? – Don’t know. | -她叫什么名字 -不知道 |
[17:19] | But if you could get it for us, | 但如果你能帮我们查出来 |
[17:22] | it’d be very helpful. | 会很有帮助 |
[17:58] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:45] | One, two, three. Move it. | 一 二 三 搬 |
[20:02] | Om mani padme. | 唵嘛呢叭咪吽 |
[20:05] | Om mani padme. | 唵嘛呢叭咪吽 |
[20:08] | Om mani padme. | 唵嘛呢叭咪吽 |
[20:12] | Om man… | 唵嘛… |
[20:19] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[20:21] | Diane, can I ask you a few questions? | 戴安 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 可以 |
[20:32] | Is Susan Tremont your mentee? | 苏珊·特里蒙特是跟你的吗 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[20:39] | Her. The woman working with Carmen. Susan Tremont. | 她 跟卡门一起工作的女人 苏珊·特里蒙特 |
[20:43] | Oh, yes, the new hire. | 对 那个新人 |
[20:45] | Yeah, she’s… Yeah, I guess she is. | 对 我想她是的 |
[20:47] | Do you know why we hired her? | 你知道我们为什么会招她进来吗 |
[20:49] | We needed a paralegal. Why? What’s wrong? | 我们需要律师助理 怎么了 有什么问题 |
[20:52] | Is this the same woman? | 这是她吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, looks like her. | 对 看着像她 |
[21:01] | – Why? – The people in this photo | -怎么了 -这张照片是去年十月拍的 |
[21:02] | are leaving a white supremacist meeting last October. | 她当时正要离开一个白人至上主义者的集会 |
[21:08] | – Would you say that again? – If that’s Susan Tremont, | -你能再说一遍吗 -如果这是苏珊·特里蒙特 |
[21:11] | she’s leaving a meeting of Our Tomorrow, | 她正要离开一个白人至上主义团体的集会 |
[21:13] | a white supremacist group. | 这个团体叫”我们的明天” |
[21:17] | How did you– Where did this come from? | 你怎么… 这张照片是哪来的 |
[21:20] | I can’t tell you, but it’s true. | 我不能告诉你 但这是真的 |
[21:25] | Okay, Jay, you have to take me through this more carefully. | 好 杰 你得详细地跟我解释一下 |
[21:28] | I-I don’t know what’s real anymore, what’s not. | 我已经分不清真假了 |
[21:30] | There’s a group called Our Tomorrow. | 有个叫”我们的明天”的团体 |
[21:33] | They supposedly threw the fake grenades at us | 他们可能向我们和威尔森·克雷曼学院 |
[21:35] | and Wilson Clayman College, and she’s a member. | 扔了假手雷 而她是成员之一 |
[21:41] | Why would a white supremacist want to work at a Black firm? | 为什么白人至上主义者会想在黑人律所工作 |
[21:46] | That’s where the enemies are. | 这是敌人的老巢 |
[21:51] | Is she friends with Marissa? | 她是梅丽莎的朋友吗 |
[21:53] | Marissa’s a friend to everyone. | 梅丽莎跟谁都是朋友 |
[22:00] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[22:02] | Hey, I-I need you to come down here for a second. | 我想请你下来一下 |
[22:07] | No, you come down here. | 不 你下来 |
[22:19] | Good morning, campers. You can all sit. | 早上好 营员们 你们可以坐下了 |
[22:24] | I’m Judge Soap. Just think of me | 我是索普[肥皂]法官 你们洗手时 |
[22:26] | when you wash your hands. | 想起我就行了 |
[22:29] | Now, ugh, I’ve looked at the complaint here, Richard, | 好 我已经看过诉状了 理查德 |
[22:32] | and I’m not sure I understand how conversion is relevant. | 我不知道这跟非法侵占有什么关系 |
[22:36] | Uh, Ri’Chard, Your Honor. | 我叫理夏德 法官阁下 |
[22:38] | Uh, we’re alleging the tort of conversion. | 我们指控他们非法侵占 |
[22:40] | The government has wrongfully assumed control of funds | 政府错误地控制了本应属于 |
[22:42] | that rightfully belong to STR Laurie. | STR劳利的资金 |
[22:44] | The funds Mr. Lane is referring to | 莱恩先生所说的资金来自一个 |
[22:46] | are from a bank account seized because it belongs | 被查封的银行账户 因为它属于一家 |
[22:48] | to a Russian company. | 俄罗斯公司 |
[22:51] | Looks like somebody forgot to put their phone on silent. | 好像有人忘记把手机静音了 |
[22:57] | Ooh! It’s me. | 哦 是我 |
[22:58] | I’ll turn it off. | 我把它关掉 |
[23:00] | Ugh. It’s my husband, just a second. | 是我老公 稍等 |
[23:08] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 好 回到正题 |
[23:09] | Well, to be honest, Mr. Richard, | 说实话 理查德先生 |
[23:12] | I lean towards the government’s position on this. | 在这件事上我倾向于支持政府的立场 |
[23:15] | I am not a big fan of the whole– | 我并不是这整个…. |
[23:18] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[23:19] | Catherine– uh, Your Honor, | 凯瑟琳 法官阁下 |
[23:21] | – good morning. – Come on down. What are you doing here? | -早上好 -快过来 你怎么来了 |
[23:24] | I, uh, work with Reddick/Ri’Chard. | 我在雷/理律所工作 |
[23:27] | I’m tickled pink. Give me a hug. | 我太高兴了 快过来抱抱 |
[23:29] | – No, come on. – You wear a black robe | -别这样 快 -你穿上法官袍 |
[23:31] | like white diamond. Get over here, you nut. Mwah! Aw! | 简直光芒四射 过来 小疯子 |
[23:35] | If only I’d known you were presiding, Your Honor, | 早知道是你审 法官阁下 |
[23:38] | I would’ve brought some of that deep dish | 我就会带你最喜欢的 |
[23:39] | – you love so much. – Judge, I’d like to just say… | -深盘披萨过来 -法官 我想说… |
[23:41] | No. No bribery around here, Julius. | 不行 不能贿赂法官 朱利叶斯 |
[23:43] | That’s what got us in trouble last time. | 我们上次就是因为这个惹上麻烦的 |
[23:47] | – What’s going on? – Uh, Catherine and I are | -怎么回事 -我和凯瑟琳都是 |
[23:49] | – in the “Pardoned 38.” – The…? | -“被赦免的38人” -被… |
[23:52] | Judges who were pardoned by Trump. | 被特朗普赦免的法官 |
[23:54] | We all have lunch together once a month. | 我们每个月都会一起吃一次饭 |
[24:01] | So, STR Laurie worked | STR劳利在乌克兰战争爆发前 |
[24:03] | for Russian clients prior to the war in Ukraine? | 就已经和俄罗斯客户有业务往来 |
[24:05] | – That is correct. – so… | -没错 -所以 |
[24:07] | these payments should not be impacted | 这些酬金不应该受到 |
[24:09] | by Russian sanctions. Thank you, sir. | 俄罗斯制裁的影响 谢谢你 先生 |
[24:12] | That’s all that’s important. | 这就是最重要的 |
[24:16] | let’s examine what’s important. | 我们看看什么是最重要的 |
[24:18] | Isn’t it true, Mr. Winston, that your firm | 温斯顿先生 您的律所仍在 |
[24:20] | is still receiving funds from Russian clients? | 收取俄罗斯客户支付的酬金吗 |
[24:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:24] | STR Laurie’s had a marked uptick in payments | STR劳利收到的酬金明显增加 |
[24:26] | from numbered corporations | 这些酬金都来自 |
[24:27] | registered in the Cayman Islands. | 在开曼群岛注册的编号公司 |
[24:30] | Isn’t STR Laurie actually making an end run | STR劳利这样做不是为了逃避 |
[24:31] | – around Russian sanctions? – Absolutely not. | -俄罗斯制裁吗 -当然不是 |
[24:34] | And if there’s been any money coming from Russia, | 如果现在还有俄罗斯支付的酬金 |
[24:36] | it’s only because the sanctions laws are so confusing. | 只可能是因为制裁法律太混乱了 |
[24:40] | How confusing can it be? Just don’t do business with Russia. | 能有多混乱 别跟俄罗斯人做生意就行了 |
[24:43] | That’s exactly right, Your Honor. | 没错 法官阁下 |
[24:44] | Actually, Your Honor, you’d be amazed | 法官阁下 实际上 某些 |
[24:46] | at some of the complexities of the sanctions regulations. | 制裁法律的复杂性会让您惊讶 |
[24:49] | Democrats just can’t help themselves. Red tape everywhere. | 民主党就是抑制不住 官僚无处不在 |
[24:52] | The “Biden Bloat,” is that it? | “拜登式膨胀” 对吗 |
[24:55] | Exactly. In fact, | 就是这样 事实上 |
[24:57] | isn’t it true that you’ve had to | 因为民主党的过度管理 |
[24:58] | delay some of your payments to certain lawyers | 你们不得不延迟支付 |
[25:02] | at Reddick/Ri’Chard due to this Democratic micromanaging? | 雷/理律所某些律师的酬金 对吗 |
[25:06] | Yes, regretfully. | 是的 很遗憾 |
[25:08] | Democrats again. Assholes. | 又是因为民主党 混蛋 |
[25:10] | Now, what’s unfair | 现在 对于 |
[25:12] | for an honest businessman like myself | 像我这样诚实经营的商人来说 |
[25:14] | is that I’ve had to resort to cryptocurrency | 最不公平的就是 我只能借助以色列这样的 |
[25:17] | from a friendly country like Israel | 友邻国家的加密货币 |
[25:19] | – to pay certain… – Uh, let’s turn | -来支付一些… -我们 |
[25:21] | – to another matter. – Wait a minute, you’ve been laundering money? | -换个问题 -等等 你们在洗钱吗 |
[25:23] | Excuse me, I’m the one asking questions. | 不好意思 现在由我提问 |
[25:25] | Your client just admitted to laundering Russian funds | 你的客户刚刚承认通过以色列洗白 |
[25:27] | – through Israel. – No, he did not. Your Honor, | -来自俄罗斯的资金 -他没有 法官阁下 |
[25:29] | clearly the government is trying to use any tactic it can… | 很明显 政府试图采取一切可行的策略来… |
[25:32] | Your Honor, we request a recess. | 法官阁下 我们请求休庭 |
[25:40] | – We need to talk. – No, I’m heading up. | -我们得谈谈 -不了 我要上去了 |
[25:41] | Sir, the judge gave us a reprieve until tomorrow. | 先生 法官给了我们一个缓刑 有效期到明天 |
[25:44] | We need to talk now. | 我们现在必须谈谈 |
[25:45] | Exactly, I need to talk to my partner. | 正是如此 我要跟我的合伙人谈一下 |
[25:47] | So, it’s true then, you’re laundering Russian money? | 这么说 是真的了 你们在俄罗斯洗钱 |
[25:50] | It’s not laundering. Cryptocurrency is legal. | 这不是洗钱 加密货币是合法的 |
[25:53] | Sir, the government has excellent forensic accountants. | 先生 政府有非常优秀的法务会计师 |
[25:56] | They’ll follow the money… | 他们会追查这笔钱 |
[25:57] | Then I’ll take the Fifth. | 那我就使用第五修正案 |
[26:03] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[26:06] | I think he’s an idiot, | 我觉得他是个白痴 |
[26:08] | and we’re in big trouble. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[26:10] | You’re saying we hired a white supremacist? | 你是说我们雇了一个白人至上主义者 |
[26:12] | No, I’m just saying | 不 我只是说 |
[26:14] | she was leaving a white supremacist meeting | 她去年十月从白人至上主义者会议上 |
[26:16] | – last October. – Marissa? | -离开 -梅丽莎 |
[26:19] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[26:20] | She seemed fine to me, just normal. | 我觉得她还好 很普通 |
[26:22] | What were you working on? | 你们在忙什么案子 |
[26:23] | Discrimination case against Ben-Baruch. | 本·巴鲁克的歧视案件 |
[26:25] | Has she asked for anything unusual? | 她有没有问什么奇怪的问题 |
[26:27] | No, she wanted to move up the ladder. | 没有 她想晋升 |
[26:30] | She asked the best way. | 她问有什么最快捷的办法 |
[26:31] | What did you say? | 你是怎么说的 |
[26:35] | You don’t… want to hear this. | 这个 你们还是不要听了吧 |
[26:36] | – Are you kidding? Please tell us. – Of course we do. | -别闹了 快说吧 -我们肯定要听的 |
[26:39] | I told her to suck up to you two. | 我告诉她要拍你们俩的马屁 |
[26:41] | That that’s the best way to get ahead. | 这就是最快捷的晋升之路 |
[26:44] | I was joking. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[26:45] | Okay, so-so what are we thinking? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[26:47] | – You’re having drinks with her tonight? – Yeah. | -你今晚要跟她去喝酒 -是的 |
[26:49] | Then have drinks, but find out what she’s about. | 那就去 但是要探探她想干什么 |
[26:54] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那样不好吧 |
[26:56] | Got it. | 我来吧 |
[27:00] | Ri’Chard, do you have a minute? | 理夏德 你有空吗 |
[27:03] | – Sure. – Uh, Julius, too. | -当然 -朱利叶斯 你也来 |
[27:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Uh, something came up in court that we have to talk about. | 庭上出了点状况 我们得聊聊 |
[27:15] | – Yeah, we have something, too. – STR Laurie | -我们也事要说 -STR劳利 |
[27:18] | has been laundering cryptocurrency through Israel | 一直在通过以色列用加密货币洗钱 |
[27:20] | – to avoid government sanctions. – What? | -来规避政府制裁 -什么 |
[27:22] | Yeah, we were just gonna go talk to Carmen. | 是的 我们刚跟卡门谈过了 |
[27:25] | Um, there’s a chance they’ve been using | 他们可能一直在利用 |
[27:27] | her client Ben-Baruch. | 她的客户本·巴鲁克 |
[27:29] | What is going on here? | 这里到底是怎么了 |
[27:30] | What was your thing? | 你们是什么事 |
[27:31] | You said something happened here, too. | 你说这里也发生了点事 |
[27:34] | Oh, yeah, it looks like we may have hired a white supremacist. | 对 我们好像雇了一个白人至上主义者 |
[27:37] | What? | 什么 |
[27:38] | Do you want me to find the precedents for the 2012 decision? | 需要我去找找2012决议的先例吗 |
[27:41] | No, I’ll get it. | 不用了 我来吧 |
[27:42] | – It’s no trouble. – Go home. | -没事的 -回家吧 |
[27:43] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | -我可以的 -好吧 |
[27:46] | Hey, do you think something weird is going on over there? | 你觉得那边是不是出了什么状况 |
[27:54] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 |
[27:56] | I think they’re just worried about Ben-Baruch. | 可能他们只是担心本·巴鲁克吧 |
[27:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:00] | Are you sure you want to head out with her? | 你确定你想跟她一起出去吗 |
[28:02] | Are you kidding? This is what I’m good at. | 开玩笑吗 这是我最擅长的 |
[28:04] | Call if something’s up. | 有事打电话 |
[28:10] | – Shall we do it? – Yeah, sure. Let me, let me get my things. | -可以走了吗 -当然 我去拿我的东西 |
[28:13] | – Hey, what’s going on? – I wouldn’t know where to start. | -现在什么情况 -说来话长 |
[28:22] | Carmen, you got a minute? | 卡门 你有空吗 |
[28:27] | What do you have going with Ben-Baruch? | 你现在跟本·巴鲁克有什么往来吗 |
[28:29] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:31] | We’re working on a discrimination suit, | 我们能一直在忙一桩歧视案件 |
[28:33] | and we’ve been assessing his liability following a sale of assets. | 我们在评估他出售资产后的资产状况 |
[28:37] | I just came from court where STR Laurie admitted to using | 我刚从法庭回来 STR劳利承认了利用 |
[28:40] | cryptocurrency to launder Russian money through Israel. | 加密货币通过以色列洗俄罗斯的钱 |
[28:44] | When was the last time you talked to Ben-Baruch? | 你最后一次跟本·巴鲁克谈话是什么时候 |
[28:49] | Um… I’m not sure, sir. Couple of weeks ago? | 我记不清了 先生 几周前 |
[29:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[29:05] | Using your company phone to dial your last ten numbers. | 用你公司手机重拨最近联系的十个号码 |
[29:08] | Uh, sir, that is not a… | 先生 那不是… |
[29:09] | Then tell us the truth. | 那就告诉我们实话 |
[29:15] | I’ve been ordered to do everything I’ve done. | 我一直在奉命行事 |
[29:18] | By whom? | 奉谁的命 |
[29:20] | Mr. Osman. | 奥斯曼先生 |
[29:22] | He came to me. | 他来找的我 |
[29:24] | You connected him to Ben-Baruch | 你把他介绍给本·巴鲁克 |
[29:26] | to make cryptocurrency transfers? | 去做加密货币交易了 |
[29:30] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么没有告诉我们 |
[29:33] | Mr. Osman asked me not to. | 奥斯曼先生要我不要说 |
[29:35] | You work for us. | 你是为我们工作 |
[29:38] | You don’t work for Mr. Osman | 不是奥斯曼先生 |
[29:40] | or STR Laurie or anybody else. | STR劳利和其他任何人 |
[29:43] | My understanding is, we’re an LLC acquired by STR Laurie, | 以我的理解 我们是STR劳利收购的有限责任公司 |
[29:46] | who retains final authority over all financial matters and personnel… | 他们保留所有财物和人事的决定权 |
[29:50] | As long as you are part of this firm, | 只要你还属于这间律所 |
[29:53] | who you represent will be determined by us! | 你代表谁是由我们全权决定的 |
[30:05] | – Do you want my resignation? – We’ll let you know. | -你是要我辞职吗 -我们有决定会通知你的 |
[30:10] | We’re in the crazy times, aren’t we? | 我们现在深处一个疯狂的时代 不是 |
[30:13] | Yeah, we seem to be. | 是啊 看起来是这样 |
[30:17] | – So, do we fire her? – No. | -那我们要解雇她吗 -不 |
[30:20] | STR Laurie will know we’re onto them and just rehire her. | STR劳利会知道我们盯上他们了 再雇她回去的 |
[30:24] | Yeah, but we got to get them to drop this case | 但是我们得让他们放弃 |
[30:27] | – against the government. – Yeah, without a doubt. | -和政府的这个案子 -毫无疑问 |
[30:29] | My bigger worry is, because of Carmen, | 我更担心 因为卡门 |
[30:32] | the government could come after us. | 政府会盯上我们 |
[30:35] | Not if the white supremacists don’t get us first. | 那他们要和白人至上主义者斗快了 |
[30:46] | Okay. Somebody came to party. | 好了 有人来狂欢了 |
[30:49] | – Are you gonna drink that shot? – No, I’m gonna give it to you, | -你要喝掉那杯烈酒吗 -不 我准备给你喝 |
[30:51] | just like the Israeli government | 就像以色列政府 |
[30:52] | gave back land after the Six-Day War. | 在六日战争后归还土地一样 |
[30:55] | What do you think about Zionism? | 你是怎么看犹太复国主义的 |
[30:58] | Woody Allen… made a lot of great movies, | 伍迪·艾伦 制作了很多伟大的电影 |
[31:01] | but I don’t know if I can watch them anymore. | 但我不知道我还能不能再看这些电影了 |
[31:04] | Here you go. | 你们的酒 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:07] | The bartender’s kind of cute. | 这个酒保还挺帅的 |
[31:09] | Yeah, he is cute. | 还不错 |
[31:10] | And he’s Latino. What are your opinions on immigration? | 还是个拉美籍的 你对移民有什么看法 |
[31:14] | Boring. No heavy political talk. | 无聊 别聊这些沉重的政治话题了 |
[31:17] | Okay, what do you want to talk about? | 好吧 你想聊什么 |
[31:19] | Office gossip. | 办公室八卦 |
[31:20] | Well, I’ve certainly been there long enough. | 我知道的可多了 |
[31:21] | What do you want to know about? | 你想知道什么 |
[31:22] | Carmen. I find her fascinating. | 卡门 我觉得她很迷人 |
[31:25] | Really? Tell me more. | 是吗 快说来听听 |
[31:26] | No, no, not like that, not sexually. I just mean, like, | 不 不是那种 不是性感的那种 我是说 |
[31:29] | the way she dresses and her steely demeanor | 她穿衣风格还有她严谨的态度 |
[31:31] | – and how focused she is. -Yeah? | 和强大的专注力 -是吗 |
[31:34] | And she gets the juiciest cases. | 还有她负责了最有趣的案子 |
[31:37] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[31:40] | I think I need some water. | 我想喝点水 |
[31:41] | No, no. There’s no turning back now. More shots. | 不 不 现在你回不了头了 再来几杯 |
[32:04] | I need you to run down an Uber destination for me. | 我需要你去查一个优步目的地 |
[32:11] | – Good news and bad news. – Uh, really bad news. | -好消息和坏消息 -非常糟糕的坏消息 |
[32:15] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[32:16] | that our paralegal Susan Tremont | 我们的法律助理苏珊·特里蒙特 |
[32:18] | probably isn’t a white supremacist. | 可能不是白人至上主义者 |
[32:19] | Okay. What’s the really bad news? | 好 那很糟糕的坏消息呢 |
[32:22] | She’s an FBI agent. | 她是联调局探员 |
[32:29] | I tracked her to an address at an office park in Winnetka. | 我跟踪她到了温内特卡的一个办公园区 |
[32:32] | Regional office of the FBI. | 是联调局的地区办事处 |
[32:34] | What about that photo? | 那那张照片呢 |
[32:35] | Her meeting with the white supremacists. | 她在会见那些白人至上主义者 |
[32:37] | We think that might be part of her work for the FBI. | 我们认为可能只是她联调局工作的一部分 |
[32:40] | What does the FBI want with us? | 联调局想从我们这查什么 |
[32:43] | Maybe they’re going after STR Laurie. | 或许他们是想查STR劳利 |
[32:45] | But maybe they’re also going after us. | 但也有可能是我们 |
[32:51] | What do you know about Susan Tremont? | 你对苏珊·特里蒙特有什么了解 |
[32:55] | Paralegal. Friendly. Eager. | 法律助理 友善 企图心很强 |
[32:58] | How so? | 怎么个强法 |
[33:01] | She asks questions, and I try, as a second-year, | 她问很多问题 我作为来律所两年的老人 |
[33:04] | to help her when I have time. | 有空会尽力帮助她 |
[33:05] | Have you included her in any of your cases? | 你有没有让她参与你的案子 |
[33:08] | Just the discrimination suit. | 只有那个歧视案件 |
[33:13] | May I ask, why the questions? | 可以问下 为什么这么问吗 |
[33:14] | Your files are password-protected, I assume. | 你的卷宗都有密码保护吧 |
[33:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:18] | You have high-profile clients. Oscar Rivi, | 你有很多名声在外的客户 奥斯卡·里维 |
[33:20] | Wolfe Colman, Ben-Baruch, | 沃夫·科曼先生 本·巴鲁克 |
[33:23] | – among others. – Yes. | -这三位尤其出名 -是的 |
[33:25] | Has Susan asked about them? | 苏珊询问过他们的事吗 |
[33:30] | Not specifically. Just a… | 没具体问过 只是 |
[33:32] | – general interest. – We, of course, assume | -只是好奇问过 -当然 我们假设 |
[33:35] | that you’ve never crossed | 你从未为他们提供过 |
[33:36] | any legal line to help them. | 超出法律范围的帮助 |
[33:39] | Have you? | 你认可这假设吗 |
[33:41] | Is Susan a cop? | 苏珊是警察吗 |
[33:43] | Is she an undercover cop? | 她是卧底吗 |
[33:45] | No. | 不是 |
[33:47] | She’s FBI. | 她是联调局的 |
[33:50] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[33:51] | You are confident | 你应该很自信 |
[33:53] | that you have not shown her anything, | 确定你从未给她看过或在她面前做过 |
[33:55] | or done anything illegal? | 任何不合法的事情吧 |
[33:59] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[34:03] | She’s after Ben-Baruch. | 她在追查本·巴鲁克 |
[34:05] | She’s been asking about | 她一直在询问 |
[34:07] | getting deeper into his case. | 挖掘和他案件有关的信息 |
[34:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | You need to assign her to busy work. | 你得给她安排更多工作 |
[34:14] | Don’t brush her off. | 别突然打发她 |
[34:15] | Keep her on some earlier filing. | 让她去处理一些旧文档 |
[34:18] | Ben-Baruch’s immigration case. | 本·巴鲁克的移民案子 |
[34:20] | Oh, good. That’s completed work. | 好主意 那案子已经了结了 |
[34:21] | Yeah, and make her think it’s a step up, | 还要让她觉得这样是对她的提升 |
[34:24] | like a promotion, that you love her work. | 类似升职 因为你很赞赏她的工作 |
[34:28] | We shouldn’t be talking about this down here. | 我们不应该在这里聊这么久 |
[34:30] | She’ll get suspicious. | 她会起疑的 |
[34:31] | True. | 没错 |
[34:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:34] | Have her do the filing on the union case, | 她有处理过工会的案子吗 |
[34:37] | the teamsters case from last year. | 就是去年卡车司机的那个案子 |
[34:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[34:40] | It’ll come in handy. Trust me. | 日后一定会有帮助的 相信我 |
[34:53] | What do we think? | 你们怎么看 |
[34:54] | Carmen hates being tricked. | 卡门很讨厌被玩弄 |
[34:56] | She’ll do wonders for us. | 她一定会为我们创造奇迹的 |
[34:57] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[34:59] | We have to get to court. | 我们得去上庭了 |
[35:01] | Yup. You, too. | 没错 你也是 |
[35:04] | Thank you, Mr. Willoughby, for joining us. | 威洛比先生 谢谢你能来 |
[35:07] | My duty as an American, lawyer man. | 这是我身为美国人的责任 律师 |
[35:10] | – Your Honor. – Mr. Willoughby. | -法官阁下 -威洛比先生 |
[35:13] | This isn’t your first time | 这不是你第一次 |
[35:14] | in a courtroom, is it, Mr. Carlson– I mean, Mr. Tucker– | 出庭作证对吧 卡尔森先生 我是说塔克先生 |
[35:18] | I’m sorry, Mr., uh, Willoughby? | 抱歉 应该是威洛比先生 |
[35:19] | No. It’s sort of surprising | 没错 所以让我挺意外的 |
[35:21] | because I’m actually a very nice guy. | 因为我真的是一个很好的人 |
[35:23] | But you and your employer were sued | 但你和你的老板曾经在 |
[35:27] | in… 2020, weren’t you? | 2020年被起诉 对吧 |
[35:29] | Go figure. | 太奇怪了 |
[35:31] | – Is that a yes? – Uh, sorry. Yes. | -这是肯定回答吗 -抱歉 是的 |
[35:35] | A-And what did that lawsuit accuse you of? | 那个案子起诉你的罪名是什么 |
[35:38] | Uh, defamation, slander, stuff like that. | 诋毁 诽谤罪之类的 |
[35:41] | Wh– You won that case, didn’t you? | 那件案子你胜诉了 对吗 |
[35:43] | I did. We did, which was nice. | 没错 我们胜诉了 真是大快人心 |
[35:46] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[35:48] | Well, I have some time. | 不过我倒是有时间 |
[35:51] | Let’s see what the relevance is. | 不妨一起听听这到底和本案有何关系 |
[35:53] | Do you remember why the judge | 你还记得为什么那个案子中的法官 |
[35:54] | sided with you in that case, Mr. Willoughby? | 站在了你这一边吗 威洛比先生 |
[35:57] | Basically, he said that no reasonable person | 他说主要是因为任何一个有理智的人 |
[36:00] | should take me seriously, | 都不该认真地对待我 |
[36:01] | which sounds like an insult, | 其实听起来有点像在羞辱我 |
[36:03] | but Tucker Carlson got the same pass, | 但是塔克·卡尔森也和我半斤八两 |
[36:05] | and he gets paid millions a year, so that’s pretty serious. | 他每年还能领到上百万 所以我觉得该认真啊 |
[36:09] | Okay, and why should no reasonable person | 好吧 那为什么任何一个有理智的人 |
[36:12] | take you seriously? | 都不该认真地对待你呢 |
[36:14] | Well, what I do is more like commentary. | 我的工作主要就是评论 |
[36:17] | Like Tucker. You know, non-literal, | 就像塔克 大家都知道 没有字面意义 |
[36:19] | non-factual. It’s just for fun. | 没有实际含义 就是好玩而已 |
[36:23] | So, uh, blaming you for violence | 这么说责怪你使用暴力 |
[36:25] | or the-the threat of violence would be absurd? | 或威胁使用暴力都是无稽之谈了 |
[36:29] | I am against violence. Everybody knows that. | 我是反对暴力的 大家都清楚这一点 |
[36:32] | Look behind them. | 看看后面的人 |
[36:33] | Uh, no further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[36:37] | Willoughby’s lawyer? | 威洛比的律师 |
[36:38] | – My guess. – Okay. | -我猜也是 -好吧 |
[36:41] | Mr. Willoughby… | 威洛比先生 |
[36:42] | Ted’s fine. | 叫我泰德就好 |
[36:44] | Uh, Ted, um, | 泰德 |
[36:46] | your shows, which you described as “Just for fun,” | 你的节目 虽然你声称它”只是为了好玩” |
[36:49] | they take on some pretty serious issues, | 但已经引发了一些很严重的问题了 |
[36:51] | – don’t they? – That depends. | -不是吗 -那要看是什么问题了 |
[36:53] | Abortion. Immigration. | 堕胎 移民 |
[36:56] | Ukraine. Putin. Trump. | 乌克兰 普京 特朗普 |
[36:58] | I’d-I’d call those serious issues, wouldn’t you? | 我会把这些话题称为严重的问题 你不会吗 |
[37:01] | Sure. I like dealing with issues. | 当然 我喜欢解决问题 |
[37:04] | Well, in the, in the last year, | 但在去年之中 |
[37:06] | you have done 74 segments | 你制作的节目内容有74次 |
[37:09] | on “Black on white violence” | 涉及到在芝加哥 |
[37:11] | – in Chicago. – Somebody counted? | -“黑人对白人实施的暴力” -还有人算这个 |
[37:14] | Not to mention | 更不用提 |
[37:16] | all the stories you did mentioning college president, | 所有你涉及到的故事你都会提到校长 |
[37:19] | Angela Allen-Hellman, | 安吉拉·艾伦-海尔曼 |
[37:21] | – by name. – I’m so flattered. | -提到她的名字 -真是受宠若惊 |
[37:23] | Mr. Willoughby, why are you biased | 威洛比先生 为什么你会对黑人 |
[37:25] | – against Black people? – Objection. | -有如此大的偏见 -反对 |
[37:27] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[37:27] | Oh, my God, I’m not biased. | 天哪 我才没有偏见 |
[37:29] | Somebody attacked me at my Connecticut feed store | 有人在康涅狄格州的饲料库袭击过我 |
[37:32] | and said the same thing, and I said, “I’m not a bad guy.” | 也说过这种话 但我回应说”我不是一个坏人” |
[37:35] | Each morning, we get a network memo, | 每天早上 我们都会收到一份电视台备忘录 |
[37:38] | and they decide what we cover. | 他们会决定我们要报道的内容 |
[37:45] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是信息的传递者 |
[37:46] | Mr. Willoughby, this “Network memo,” who writes it? | 威洛比先生 这份”电视台备忘录”是谁写的 |
[37:52] | Gosh. I don’t know exactly who. | 我不知道具体是谁写的 |
[37:54] | It just tells us how to keep | 它只是教我们如何去 |
[37:56] | the audience enraged– engaged! | 保持观众的愤怒 观看节目 |
[37:58] | Uh… Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[38:00] | uh, I ask for a short recess. | 我请求短暂休庭 |
[38:01] | I’ll bet you do. | 此时不休更待何时 |
[38:06] | All right, we’ll settle. | 好了 我们来和解吧 |
[38:09] | Ah. Expect to pay | 让我们遭了这么多罪 |
[38:09] | through the nose after putting us through all this. | 做好花一大笔钱才能了事的准备吧 |
[38:12] | That’s fine. The funds aren’t coming | 没关系 这笔钱不是由 |
[38:13] | – from Ridley Mutual. – It’s Fox, isn’t it? | -里德利互助保险公司出 -是福克斯 对吧 |
[38:15] | Uh, cost-benefit analysis. | 基于成本效益分析 |
[38:17] | Paying you versus allowing one of their network stars to say | 与其让他们的电视台红人在庭上口无遮拦 |
[38:20] | one more fucking word off-script. | 不如直接付钱给你们 |
[38:22] | Okay, we’ll talk numbers tomorrow. | 那我们明天来聊一下具体金额 |
[38:24] | – You wanted to see me? – Uh, you’ve been asking | -你找我 -你一直问我 |
[38:27] | if I have any extra work for you. | 有没有更多的活分给你干 |
[38:29] | Does that offer still stand? | 那话现在还作数吗 |
[38:30] | Absolutely. It would be my pleasure to help. | 当然 我很乐意帮你分担 |
[38:33] | Great. These files are essential, | 太棒了 这些文件非常重要 |
[38:36] | but someone threw off the alphabetization and the dates. | 但有人把文档的字母顺序和日期都打乱了 |
[38:39] | Look through them closely | 我希望你能仔细看一看 |
[38:40] | and organize them for me? | 把它们都归好类 |
[38:41] | Yeah, on it. What-What’s the case about? | 好的 没问题 这是什么案子 |
[38:45] | – Oh, you’ll see. – Okay. | -你看看就知道了 -好的 |
[38:53] | Look at that. | 看哪 |
[38:55] | Looks almost like nothing ever happened. | 看起来就像什么事都没发生过一样 |
[38:59] | I kind of like him headless. | 我有点喜欢无头雕像了 |
[39:01] | Mm. Looks good from the street. | 从街上看还是很不错的 |
[39:05] | So, how is your Buddhism thing going? | 你的佛教践行对你有用吗 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:14] | Liz? | 莉兹 |
[39:16] | – Yes? – Can we share secrets? | -怎么了 -我们能共享秘密吗 |
[39:19] | Oh, I hope so. | 我希望可以 |
[39:21] | Mm, no, as in, | 不 我的意思是说 |
[39:22] | you can never tell anyone. | 你一定要守口如瓶 |
[39:25] | Oh, fuck, tell me. | 天哪 快说说 |
[39:31] | I kissed my doctor. | 我吻了我的医生 |
[39:33] | Your doctor? | 你的医生 |
[39:35] | I can still feel it. | 我现在还能感觉到 |
[39:37] | I mean, it was… it was a kiss. | 我是说 那 那是一个的吻 |
[39:40] | And did he kiss you back? | 那他亲回来了吗 |
[39:43] | Well, he didn’t pull away, | 他没有退开 |
[39:45] | but he didn’t pull me to him, so… | 但他也没有拉近我 所以 |
[39:48] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[39:49] | I don’t think I could kiss my doctor. | 我可能不敢亲我的医生 |
[39:54] | Wait, did you– were you wearing a paper gown? | 等等 你当时是不是穿着病号服啊 |
[39:59] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[40:00] | He was standing in the doorway, | 他站在门口 |
[40:03] | and he gave me this. | 给了我这个 |
[40:06] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[40:07] | – What happened? – What is that? | -怎么了 -这是什么 |
[40:09] | What kind of doctor is this? | 是什么医生啊 |
[40:12] | You know him. Lyle Bettencourt. | 你认识的 莱尔·贝登古 |
[40:16] | Wait, is he the one that testified in the gene therapy– | 等等 是那个作证基因治疗案的 |
[40:18] | Wait, the… silver hair and the glasses? | 他… 戴眼镜的银狐 |
[40:21] | Okay, yes. Yes, I approve. | 很好 我同意了 |
[40:24] | Yes, you can kiss him. Wait, can I kiss him? | 你可以亲他 我也可以吗 |
[40:26] | No! Only me. | 不 只有我行 |
[40:27] | – He is gorgeous. – I know. | -他好帅 -嗯 |
[40:31] | And he can talk about Verdi and Dante | 他能谈威尔第和但丁 |
[40:34] | and Dahlia Lithwick. | 还有戴利亚·里斯威克 |
[40:40] | Okay. All right, so, now I am going to ask you | 好了 我有一个问题 |
[40:44] | the here-it-is question… | 要问你… |
[40:47] | Where’s Kurt? | 库尔特在哪儿 |
[40:50] | I mean, he’s away again, | 他又出差了 |
[40:52] | working for the NRA. | 步枪协会的事 |
[40:55] | He’s… he’s away a lot. | 他出差也太频繁了 |
[40:58] | Well, and even when he, when he’s here, I mean… | 就算他在家… |
[41:03] | It was one thing | 几年前 |
[41:04] | to be political opposites years ago, | 持不同的政治立场是一件事 |
[41:07] | but now, I mean… | 但现在 |
[41:10] | I mean, the divide is… | 两方的矛盾… |
[41:12] | a chasm. | 太深了 |
[41:13] | Gun control. Roe v. Wade. | 控枪 罗诉韦德案 |
[41:15] | The Supreme Court. | 最高法院 |
[41:18] | Diane, I was married and divorced twice, | 戴安 我结婚离婚了两次 |
[41:22] | and I would suggest | 我的建议是 |
[41:24] | that you figure out what you really want, | 你得想清楚你真正的心之所想 |
[41:28] | and not just what you think you want at the moment. | 而不是当下你觉得怎么快乐怎么来 |
[41:32] | You have regrets? | 你有遗憾吗 |
[41:37] | There’s always regrets. | 遗憾总是会有的 |
[41:39] | With Adrian, or… | 阿德里安 以及… |
[41:41] | What-what was the other one’s name? | 另一个是谁 |
[41:44] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[41:46] | A– Well, Adrian… Adrian was impossible. | 和阿德里安 是不可能长久的 |
[41:50] | And with Ian, I… | 和伊恩… |
[41:54] | I don’t know, maybe I was the one who was impossible. | 不知道 也许我才是那个处不久的人 |
[42:00] | But divorce is hell. | 离婚伤筋动骨啊 |
[42:04] | Yeah, but you seem happy. | 但你看着挺开心的 |
[42:08] | That’s ’cause I love my son. | 因为我爱我的儿子 |
[42:11] | Oh, he is so much fun. | 他可好玩了 |
[42:15] | Well, I don’t have that. | 我没有孩子 |
[42:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[42:20] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[42:24] | – Diane. – However, | -戴安 -不过 |
[42:27] | I do have an appointment tomorrow. | 我明天有预约 |
[42:31] | Well, then, | 既然如此 |
[42:32] | I think you should take it much further. | 我觉得你应该更进一步 |
[42:35] | – I know. Really. Right? – Yes. | -我看也是 对吧 -对 |
[42:37] | – All the way. Right? – Wait. Yes. | -一冲到底 -没错 |
[42:39] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[42:44] | Yes. Yes! | 没错 |
[42:45] | Yes! | 没错 |
[42:49] | Get it! | 去吧 |
[42:51] | – Come with me, girl. – Yeah. Yes. | -和我一起来 -好 |
[42:54] | We need a doctor. | 我们都需要医生 |
[42:55] | Call the doctor. Call the doctor. | 打给医生 打给医生 |
[42:56] | Does he have a brother? | 他有兄弟吗 |
[43:15] | It’s come to our attention that the FBI is planning | 我们发现联调局在计划 |
[43:17] | to pursue a case against STR Laurie. | 起诉STR劳利 |
[43:21] | That’s not something I can discuss with you. | 我不能和你们商议这些 |
[43:23] | We’re not here to discuss it. | 我们不是来商议的 |
[43:25] | We’re here to share this with you. | 我们是来知会你 |
[43:27] | You can go after STR Laurie if you so desire, | 你可以追着STR不放 随你的便 |
[43:30] | but we are prepared to expose your unconstitutional | 但我们准备好暴露你们违宪 |
[43:33] | search and seizure in the warehouse union investigation. | 搜查以及获取仓库工会调查的资料 |
[43:39] | The FBI isn’t involved in any union investigation. | 联调局没有参与任何工会调查 |
[43:41] | And even if we were, that has nothing to do with this. | 就算我们有参与 也和现在没关系 |
[43:45] | Ah. But we have evidence. | 但我们有证据 |
[43:48] | I love a bluff. | 我喜欢虚张声势 |
[43:51] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[43:53] | Hi. I’m Carmen Moyo. | 我是卡门·莫尤 |
[43:55] | I’ve been working with your undercover agent Susan Tremont. | 我和你的卧底探员苏珊·特里蒙特一起工作 |
[43:59] | No idea who you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说谁 |
[44:00] | Let me refresh your memory. | 我们来给你提个醒吧 |
[44:03] | This is Susan Tremont. | 这就是苏珊·特里蒙特 |
[44:06] | Your undercover agent. | 你的卧底探员 |
[44:08] | Will not confirm or deny if I know this… | 我无可奉告 |
[44:09] | This is Susan Tremont. | 这是苏珊·特里蒙特 |
[44:11] | This is also Susan Tremont. | 这也是苏珊·特里蒙特 |
[44:14] | And my personal favorite, a close-up of, | 这是我最喜欢的一张近照 |
[44:16] | you guessed it, Susan Tremont working on our teamster case, | 你猜对了 苏珊·特里蒙特在处理卡车司机工会的案件 |
[44:21] | organizing files and scanning every single one. | 整理案卷以及扫描全部文件 |
[44:24] | We also have video. | 我们还有视频 |
[44:31] | I have no idea who gave her permission to search these files, | 我不知道是谁允许她搜索文件的 |
[44:33] | or how you think this is relevant, but… | 也不知道这怎么和现在的事有关联 |
[44:38] | that’s all the time I have for you today. | 但我今天就只有这点时间了 |
[44:40] | – Excuse me. – It’s gonna be hard | -再见 -如果你的探员查过了案卷 |
[44:41] | to prosecute your upcoming teamster case | 你想要以后再起诉卡车司机工会 |
[44:43] | if one of your agents has reviewed our files. | 可就不容易了 |
[44:47] | I’m needed in my next meeting. | 我要去开会了 |
[44:49] | I would leave us alone, Agent Morris. | 是我的话就不会追着不放 莫里斯探员 |
[45:01] | Okay, did that work? | 有用吗 |
[45:04] | – I don’t know. – I saw a flicker of recognition. | -不知道 -有一瞬间认识的眼神 |
[45:09] | Will that flicker stand up in court? | 这一瞬间在法庭站得住脚吗 |
[45:26] | Uh, excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[45:27] | Gentlemen, what’s this regarding? | 先生们 这是怎么一回事 |
[45:29] | Mr. Lane and Ms. Reddick, please. | 找莱恩先生和雷迪克女士 请借过 |
[45:30] | Uh, you just can’t come in here bar– | 你们不能擅闯… |
[45:32] | This is a place of business. You have to– | 这是办公地方 你们要 |
[45:34] | – Excuse me! Excuse me. – Stop! | -慢着 慢着 -停 |
[45:37] | Don’t you dare run. | 不许跑 |
[45:40] | Agent Morris, can we help you? | 莫里斯探员 有什么我们能帮到你的 |
[45:42] | – STR Laurie. – This way. | -STR劳利 -这边 |
[46:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[46:07] | please stay exactly where you are. | 请留在原地等候 |
[46:08] | We are executing a federal search warrant. | 我们在执行联邦搜查令 |
[46:11] | Officers will be moving among you, | 执法官员会在你们之间走动 |
[46:13] | confiscating your work product and your computers. | 没收你们的工作成果以及电脑 |
[46:16] | Do not touch that! Get your hands away from it… | 别碰 把你的手拿开 |
[46:18] | Low-tech enough for you? | 对你来说够低科技了吗 |
[46:20] | Sometimes that’s all you need. | 有时候这就够了 |
[46:24] | I, um… | 我 |
[46:26] | I broke your dorje. I’m sorry. | 我弄坏了你的金刚 对不起 |
[46:30] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[46:32] | It’s in two pieces. | 断成了两半 |
[46:35] | I-I just don’t know how it happened. | 我不知道是怎么弄断的 |
[46:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要紧 |
[46:40] | I got you this. | 我给你买了这个 |
[46:42] | It-It’s different, I know. | 有点不一样 |
[46:48] | It’s beautiful. | 挺好看的 |
[46:50] | I looked up the word dorje in Sanskrit. | 我搜索了梵文的金刚 |
[46:53] | It means unbreakable. | 喻意着坚不可摧 |
[46:56] | So if I can keep my hands off of it, | 所以如果我不碰它 |
[46:58] | I hope this one will be. | 希望这件能坚不可摧 |
[47:01] | Is this gold? | 这是金制的吗 |
[47:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:07] | Uh… yes. | 是的 |
[47:12] | Diane, I don’t think I can be your doctor anymore. | 戴安 我不能再当你的医生了 |
[47:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:19] | I suggest you see Alyssa Schuman. | 我建议你去找阿莉莎·舒曼 |
[47:21] | No. | 不 |
[47:23] | I kissed you. I’m sorry. | 是我亲了你 对不起 |
[47:26] | It was a mistake, inappropriate. | 是个错误 不应该发生的 |
[47:28] | I crossed the line. | 我越线了 |
[47:29] | – We crossed the line. -No, I did it. | -我们都越线了 -不 是我主动的 |
[47:31] | You were being professional. It was me. | 你很专业 是我错 |
[47:33] | No, it was me, too. I crossed it, too. | 我也有责任 我也越线了 |
[47:38] | You crossed it, too? | 你也越线了 |
[47:40] | Diane, we can’t. | 戴安 我们不能这样 |
[47:45] | But if I’m not your patient? | 如果我不再是你的病人呢 |
[47:48] | I will tell Dr. Schuman to expect your call. | 我会告诉舒曼医生你会打电话给她 |
[47:52] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢 |
[48:04] | Please call Dr. Schuman. | 请打给舒曼医生 |
[48:14] | We crossed the line. | 我们都越线了 |