时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | You ready to go? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[00:37] | Go where? | 去哪儿 |
[00:39] | Home. | 回家 |
[00:42] | Isn’t this home? | 这儿不是家吗 |
[00:59] | I love Lyle Lovett. | 我喜欢莱尔·洛维特 |
[01:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:04] | Actually, I don’t. | 其实我不喜欢 |
[01:06] | Kurt does. | 是库尔特喜欢 |
[01:09] | How are you? A-About all that, I mean. | 你还好吗 我是说在这些事情之后 |
[01:13] | Mm, sad. | 难过 |
[01:15] | But it was probably inevitable. | 但这只是迟早的事 |
[01:19] | I suspect Kurt feels the same way. | 我觉得库尔特也这么觉得 |
[01:21] | I didn’t cause that, did I? | 是因为我的原因吗 |
[01:24] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[01:30] | Every time you get a text, you tense up. | 你每次接到短信 就开始紧张 |
[01:32] | Well, that makes sense. Work, I guess. | 很正常 可能是工作吧 |
[01:35] | Why not shut it off? | 为什么不关掉呢 |
[01:38] | My phone or work? | 关掉手机还是工作 |
[01:40] | Why not both? | 为什么不都关掉 |
[01:43] | I watched you this weekend. You seemed lighter. | 我看你这周末轻松了许多 |
[01:47] | You deserve peace. | 你值得拥有平静 |
[01:48] | I don’t think your work brings you peace. | 我不认为你的工作能让你平静 |
[01:50] | Mm, I don’t think it’s supposed to. | 我觉得它本就不该让人平静 |
[01:52] | Then why do it? | 那为什么还要继续呢 |
[02:04] | White lives matter! White lives matter! | 白人的命也重要 白人的命也重要 |
[02:07] | What the fuck you think I’m trying to say to you?! | 不然你他妈觉得我在说什么 |
[02:18] | From what we can tell, most protesters | 就我们所知 大部分抗议者 |
[02:19] | seem to be coming from outside Chicago, | 并不是芝加哥本地人 |
[02:22] | drawn by the expectation of violence, | 被可能的暴力升级吸引而来 |
[02:25] | and the arrival of 11/10 supporters. | 还有11月10号的支持者加入 |
[02:27] | Now, I-I spoke to one woman earlier… | 我先前和一位女性聊到 |
[02:28] | 突发新闻 11月10日到来 暴徒席卷芝加哥 | |
[02:29] | Ground zero! | 原爆点 |
[02:31] | This is feeling like the start of a zombie movie. | 这感觉就像一个丧尸片的开头 |
[02:34] | What’s the one with that actress? | 那个是女主角的电影是什么 |
[02:35] | Sarah Polley. | 莎拉·波莉 |
[02:39] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:41] | I know you. Dawn of the Dead. | 我了解你 《活死人黎明》 |
[02:43] | 突发新闻 警察驱赶千禧公园的示威者 | |
[02:44] | The police are clearing out Millennium Park. | 警察清理了千禧公园 |
[02:46] | They’re all moving onto the side streets. | 他们现在都涌上了大街小巷 |
[02:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:56] | A wedding present. | 新婚礼物 |
[02:58] | What? You didn’t have to do that. | 什么 你不用这么客气的 |
[03:00] | You’re right. All right… | 你说得没错 好吧 |
[03:02] | Hey! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[03:03] | Who’s Felix Staples? | 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯是谁 |
[03:05] | Oh, God, you don’t want to know. | 我的天 你不会想知道的 |
[03:06] | He’s here and he asked for you two. | 他过来指名道姓要见你俩 |
[03:08] | Us? Why us? | 我们 为什么 |
[03:10] | Diane’s not here and he said | 戴安不在 然后他说 |
[03:12] | you would know what it was regarding. | 你俩知道是什么事情 |
[03:13] | I don’t. Do you? | 我不知道 你呢 |
[03:15] | – Good luck, Marissa. – What? | -祝你好运 梅丽莎 -什么 |
[03:16] | What do you mean? You’re coming too. | 你在说什么 你也得来 |
[03:18] | No, no. Please, no. | 不 别 求你了 不要 |
[03:19] | I have to go downstairs and handle firm security. | 我得下楼弄律所安保的问题 |
[03:22] | Carmen can help. | 卡门可以帮忙 |
[03:26] | Okay, this is beautiful. | 好吧 这太美了 |
[03:28] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[03:30] | Yeah, could you act like you like me? | 可以装作你很喜欢我的样子吗 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God, I love those glasses. | 我的天 我喜欢这眼镜 |
[03:37] | – Can I try them on? – No. | -我可以试试吗 -不可以 |
[03:40] | Mr. Staples, hello. | 斯塔普斯先生 你好 |
[03:43] | Oh, hi, Miss… | 哦嗨 这位 |
[03:45] | I forget your name. | 我忘记你名字了 |
[03:47] | – And you– who are you? – Carmen Moyo. | -还有你 你是谁 -卡门·莫尤 |
[03:50] | I need to Moyo you. | 我想”莫”你 |
[03:51] | Okay, what do you need, Felix? | 好了 你需要什么 菲利克斯 |
[03:53] | Diane isn’t here. | 戴安不在 |
[03:55] | Where can we speak privately? | 我们能在哪儿单独聊聊 |
[04:00] | How’s this? | 就这儿如何 |
[04:02] | All right, dismiss me if you dare, | 好吧 你大可以赶我走 |
[04:05] | but in 45 seconds you’re gonna be kneeling to kiss my feet. | 但在45秒内 你就会跪下来求我 |
[04:08] | I can’t wait. | 我可等不及了 |
[04:10] | I’ve been assaulted. | 我被袭击了 |
[04:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:17] | I’ve been assaulted… | 我被袭击了 |
[04:21] | …sexually, by my boss. | 性暴力 被我老板 |
[04:26] | Still not feeling the urge to kneel. | 还是没有要下跪的想法 |
[04:28] | Maybe I should tell you the name of my boss. | 或许我该告诉你我老板的名字 |
[04:30] | Lean in. | 过来点 |
[04:38] | Should I be getting our people out? | 我该把我们的人送出去吗 |
[04:39] | No, not yet. Police asked us to shelter in place | 别急 警察让我们躲在里面 |
[04:42] | till they can clear the plaza. | 等他们把广场清理干净 |
[04:44] | Should be an hour. | 大概一小时 |
[04:45] | I’ll call up when I hear more. | 有更多消息我会给你打电话 |
[04:51] | – Diane. – Jay! | -戴安 -杰 |
[04:53] | – Diane. – I need your help. | -戴安 -我需要你帮忙 |
[04:56] | – I’m stuck. – Wait, where are you? | -我被困住了 -等等 你在哪儿 |
[04:58] | I’m in the plaza. | 我在广场 |
[05:01] | The police pointed me through a barricade, | 警察让我从路障后面走 |
[05:03] | but then there was a rush. | 但他们冲过来了 |
[05:05] | Jay? Hello? | 杰 你在吗 |
[05:07] | Hel… | 在吗 |
[05:15] | Oh, God… | 我的天 |
[05:17] | Things are getting a lot more lively here in the Loop. | 卢普区这里的事态更加严重 |
[05:23] | Pussy motherfucker! | 你这个娘娘腔 |
[05:31] | Eat me! 11/10! | 有种吃了我 11月10号 |
[05:35] | One more day! One more! Fuck you all! | 还剩一天 一天 去你妈的所有人 |
[05:37] | Diane! | 戴安 |
[05:40] | Hey, Diane! Diane! | 戴安 戴安 |
[05:42] | Jay! | 杰 |
[05:46] | Put this over your head. | 把这个顶在头上 |
[05:49] | Don’t look up. Don’t touch your eyes. | 别抬头 别摸眼睛 |
[05:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:03] | Don’t touch them! | 别摸 |
[06:05] | This is a saline solution. | 这是盐水 |
[06:06] | Tilt your head back. Keep your eyes closed. | 仰头 闭上眼睛 |
[06:09] | Do you have a change of clothes in your office? | 你在办公室有衣服换吗 |
[06:11] | – Uh, no. – I’ll get you something. | -没有 -我会给你找点替换的衣服 |
[06:12] | The tear gas is in your clothes. | 你的衣服上也有催泪瓦斯 |
[06:14] | Go right to the executive washroom and shower. | 直接去高层的卫生间洗个澡 |
[06:16] | Don’t let the water from your hair get into your eyes. | 不要让你头发上的水流进眼睛里 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:21] | – Is she all right? – A little thrown. | -她还好吗 -有些受惊 |
[06:24] | In the closet in my office. | 在我办公室的衣柜里 |
[06:26] | You talking about me? I heard “Closet.” | 你们在说我吗 我听到了柜子 |
[06:31] | I got this from Carmen. | 这是卡门给我的 |
[06:33] | Throw your clothes away when you change. | 你换衣服的时候把你现在的都丢掉 |
[06:35] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[06:52] | – Were you oppressed? – Well, that’s not fair. | -你被欺压了吗 -这不公平 |
[06:53] | – Did you ever dream? – Hey, that’s my bike. | -你曾做过这样的梦吗 -那是我的自行车 |
[06:56] | When those in power reserve justice | 那些当权者只将正义留给 |
[06:58] | for a select few, call on them. | 少数特权人 给他们打电话 |
[07:00] | James Farmer, John Lewis, | 詹姆斯·法门 约翰·路易斯 |
[07:03] | Roy Wilkins, Carl Reddick. | 罗伊·威尔金 卡尔·雷迪克 |
[07:06] | – And the rest. – The Big Six? | -以及其他人 -六巨头 |
[07:08] | When you need help, call on the team | 当你需要帮助 请打给这个 |
[07:09] | who’s been to the mountaintop. The Big Six. | 攀登过山巅的团队 六巨头 |
[07:12] | Even Malcolm looked at this in the car today, | 马尔科姆今天在车里看了这个 |
[07:14] | – and he-he thinks this is dumb. – Yeah, sure, it’s dumb, | -连他都觉得这很蠢 -没错 是很蠢 |
[07:17] | but it’s not made for us. | 但这不是给我们做的 |
[07:19] | Uh, I don’t care who it’s made for. Th-This is embarrassing. | 我不在意是给谁做的 这也太尴尬了 |
[07:23] | You only just licensed the IP. You can’t yank it now. | 你才拿到知识产权 不能现在不要了 |
[07:26] | Yeah, but I checked. | 对 但我也查了 |
[07:27] | I have right of refusal for disparagement. | 如果涉嫌污蔑 我有拒绝的权利 |
[07:31] | And this is disparagement | 而这简直就是在污蔑 |
[07:33] | – of my father. – Okay, I can feel brain cells | -我父亲 -好了 你吵得我 |
[07:35] | leaking out my ears right now from this argument. | 觉得脑浆都要从耳朵里流出来了 |
[07:38] | Let me put you on the phone with BNY | 我把电话给你 你直接和纽约银行说 |
[07:39] | so you can voice your concerns. | 讲讲你到底有什么担忧 |
[07:40] | – All right. – But they’re gonna cut you out of this deal, | -好吧 -但他们会把你从交易中踢出去 |
[07:42] | and you’ll lose half a million a year | 你每年会损失50万 |
[07:44] | – in licensing fees. – Hey, what’s going on? | -冠名费 -怎么了 |
[07:46] | Uh, a lot of protesters in the plaza. | 广场上抗议者特别多 |
[07:47] | Diane got stuck in it. She’s fine. | 戴安被困住了 她没事 |
[07:49] | – What is security saying? – The riot police | -保安怎么说 -防暴警察让我们原地等候 |
[07:50] | want us to wait until they clear the front of the building. | 直到他们完成大厦前面的清场 |
[07:52] | They think an hour. | 他们预计需要一小时 |
[07:53] | Okay. All right, well, let us know | 好吧 等他们认为 |
[07:55] | when they think we should send people home. | 可以放人回家的时候再通知我们 |
[08:41] | Wow, that looks better on you than me. | 你穿着比我穿好看多了 |
[08:43] | Oh, I doubt it. | 那不好说 |
[08:44] | No, come on, give me a twirl. | 真的 来 转个圈看看 |
[08:46] | Oh, hello, Diane. | 你好 戴安 |
[08:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 没事 |
[08:54] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[08:56] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[08:58] | The years have been kind to you. | 你还是那么年轻 |
[09:00] | What do you need, Felix? I don’t represent you. | 什么事 菲利克斯 我不是你律师了 |
[09:02] | Well, it’s not what I need, Diane, | 不是我需要 戴安 |
[09:04] | it’s what you need. | 是你需要 |
[09:06] | As you may know, I’m no longer gay. | 你可能知道了 我已经不是同性恋了 |
[09:10] | – You’re not? – No, I don’t think I ever was. | -你不是吗 -不是 我觉得我一直都不是 |
[09:12] | I’m with a wonderful woman now. | 我现在和一个非常棒的女人在一起了 |
[09:14] | Chalena. Chalanna. | 查朗娜 查兰娜 |
[09:16] | But in any case, I was interning | 不过 我给某位州长 |
[09:19] | for a certain governor. | 做实习生 |
[09:22] | And he took me to Texas for CPAC. | 他带我去得州参加保守党政治行动会议 |
[09:26] | Back at the hotel, I argued with him | 回到酒店的时候 我跟他争辩解释 |
[09:28] | that I was not gay, | 我不是同性恋 |
[09:29] | and I would not have sex with him, | 并且我不会跟他发生性关系 |
[09:32] | but he would not take no for an answer… | 但是他不接受我的拒绝 |
[09:35] | and he forced me to fellate him. | 而且还强迫我给他口交 |
[09:39] | I was repulsed, | 我很厌恶 |
[09:41] | I threatened to go to HR, | 我威胁说要去人力资源告发 |
[09:42] | and he fired me. That’s why I’m here today. | 结果他解雇了我 所以我今天来了 |
[09:44] | – Tell her which governor. – Well, as you know, | -告诉她哪个州长 -你们也知道 |
[09:46] | I have my pick of any job in Republican circles, | 在共和党圈子里 工作我可以随便挑 |
[09:49] | but I’m also an elite member | 但我也是迪士尼乐园忠诚计划的 |
[09:52] | of the Disney World loyalty Program, | 精英会员 |
[09:54] | which is why I agreed to intern | 所以我才同意给罗恩·德桑蒂斯州长 |
[09:57] | for Governor Ron DeSantis. | 做实习生 |
[10:03] | Which part of that is funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[10:05] | The part where you’re here. | 你来这特别好笑 |
[10:07] | You were sexually assaulted by Governor DeSantis | 你被德桑蒂斯州长性侵了 |
[10:10] | and you came to us so we could help you sue him? | 你来找我们帮你起诉他 |
[10:13] | Yes. What’s strange? | 对 哪里奇怪了 |
[10:14] | You. | 你 |
[10:15] | This is some bullshit Project Veritas trick. | 这就是右翼激进狗屁把戏 |
[10:19] | When did you start swearing so much? | 你什么时候开始骂脏字了 |
[10:21] | It’s kind of hot. | 还挺性感的 |
[10:23] | But I knew you were gonna say something like this, | 我就知道你会说这种话 |
[10:25] | so I am prepared. | 我有所准备 |
[10:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:33] | It’s the only way I can prove to you | 这是我向你们证明 |
[10:36] | that I’m not recording this conversation. | 我没有录音的唯一方式 |
[10:38] | You see, this is why I’m giving up on the law. | 你看 这就是我放弃法律的原因 |
[10:39] | It’s insane. It’s all performance art. | 神经病 全都是戏码 |
[10:41] | Performance art? | 戏码 |
[10:43] | Did you say performance art? | 你说是戏码 |
[10:47] | Diane… I was assaulted. | 戴安 我被侵犯了 |
[10:50] | – I’m going. – And you must | -我要走了 -你一定要相信 |
[10:52] | believe a man just as you would a woman. | 一个男人 就像你相信女人一样 |
[10:55] | I’m-I’m sorry, he said what? | 不好意思 他说什么 |
[10:58] | He said he interned with Ron DeSantis, | 他说他给罗恩·德桑蒂斯当实习生 |
[11:00] | who assaulted him. | 被他侵犯了 |
[11:03] | Sexually? | 性侵 |
[11:04] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:06] | A-And, uh… what are we thinking? | 大家有什么意见 |
[11:09] | It’s Felix Staples. | 这可是菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 |
[11:11] | He is a liar. | 他是撒谎大王 |
[11:12] | We have dealt with him before. | 我们之前就跟他打过交道 |
[11:13] | He will say anything to get attention. | 他为了吸引注意什么话都说得出口 |
[11:16] | Jay? | 杰 |
[11:18] | I’ll make some inquiries. | 我去打听一下 |
[11:20] | Okay, uh, let’s tell him | 好吧 就跟他说 |
[11:21] | we’ll look into it and, uh, reconvene on Monday. | 我们调查一下 周一再议 |
[11:24] | No, he said we have until the end of the day. | 不行 他说今天必须给答复 |
[11:26] | Then he’s going to Russell Carton & Associates. | 不然他就去拉塞尔·卡顿律所了 |
[11:29] | Oh, he’s playing us, Liz. | 他在耍我们 莉兹 |
[11:30] | He knows that’s our competitor. | 他知道那是我们竞争者 |
[11:32] | This is exactly the kind of thing | 这正是尼尔·格罗斯 |
[11:34] | that Neil Gross wants. | 想要的事情 |
[11:35] | – Hardball. – All right. Okay, | -果决 -好吧 行 |
[11:36] | um, here’s what we’re gonna do. Uh, | 我们这么办 |
[11:38] | you three are gonna help Diane vet him. | 你们三个帮助戴安调查他 |
[11:40] | And, uh, we’ll discuss, and then we’ll just | 我们讨论一下 |
[11:41] | meet back here within the hour, okay? | 一小时之后再议 |
[11:53] | Hey, Diane, what’s wrong? | 戴安 怎么了 |
[11:58] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:02] | Uh, that whole thing with Neil Gross last week… | 上周和尼尔·格罗斯的对话… |
[12:06] | It left me really shaken. | 让我非常震撼 |
[12:08] | He went with Johnny Elfman? | 他选了强尼·艾弗曼 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I guess he did. | 对 应该是 |
[12:13] | I went away this weekend | 这周末我出去 |
[12:15] | to think about what I… | 仔细思考了一下 |
[12:17] | I-I really wanted to do, | 我真正想做的是什么 |
[12:18] | given everything that’s going on in the world, and, um… | 眼下这个世界发生的种种 以及… |
[12:22] | I realize it’s no longer this. | 我要的不是现在这些 |
[12:27] | What is, uh, this? | 这些是指什么 |
[12:29] | Practicing the law. | 律师执业 |
[12:32] | Dealing with people like Felix Staples. | 和菲利克斯·斯塔普斯这样的人打交道 |
[12:35] | I mean, I just had to struggle | 我是说 我来上班 |
[12:38] | through a riot down on the street to get to work. | 还得穿过楼下暴动的人群 |
[12:41] | It took me 30 minutes to shower off tear gas | 我花了半小时的时间洗澡 |
[12:44] | off my body, out of my eyes. | 把身上和眼睛里的催泪瓦斯洗掉 |
[12:49] | I’m done with the hate. | 我不想再应对仇恨了 |
[12:51] | But isn’t the law the only thing | 可是难道法律不是 |
[12:53] | that can stop the hate? | 制止仇恨的唯一方式吗 |
[12:55] | No. | 不是 |
[12:56] | It’s like shouting into a room | 这就像朝着一个吵闹不堪的屋子里 |
[12:59] | full of shouting people. | 大喊大叫 |
[13:01] | Well, is there any other option? | 还有别的方法吗 |
[13:04] | Yes. Just walking away from it all. | 有 远离这一切 |
[13:09] | We’re on a downward spiral, and I think | 我们陷入了一个向下的漩涡里 |
[13:12] | the only way to stop it is to stop. | 我认为停下来的唯一方式就是停下 |
[13:15] | Should we… | 我们要不要… |
[13:17] | No, I-I think it’s best that you handle it. | 不 我认为最好还是你来处理 |
[13:22] | Um, Diane, I’m gonna step out. | 戴安 我先出去一下 |
[13:27] | You’re gonna give me a speech, pal? | 你要给我上课是吧 |
[13:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[13:35] | STR Laurie acquired a small firm in D.C., | STR劳利收购了华盛顿特区的一家小律所 |
[13:39] | Stern & Newman, about 50 lawyers, | 斯特恩&纽曼 大概有50名律师 |
[13:42] | and they intended to sell it off for parts. | 他们打算分割出售 |
[13:45] | And they focus on women’s issues. | 而且他们专注女性案子 |
[13:49] | Now, given the Supreme Court | 现在 最高法院 |
[13:52] | and Roe v. Wade, | 罗伊诉韦德案 |
[13:54] | we’ve decided to reinvigorate it. | 我们打算振兴这家律所 |
[13:57] | We want you to go down to D.C. | 我们想让你去特区 |
[14:00] | and run it. | 负责经营 |
[14:04] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[14:07] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[14:09] | You and I have been talking about running | 这么多年我们两个一直讨论 |
[14:12] | an all-female firm for years. | 经营一家全女性律所 |
[14:16] | Here it is. | 机会来了 |
[14:18] | And you can run it any way you want. | 而且你可以完全按照你的意愿经营管理 |
[14:21] | Now, my hope | 现在 我的希望是 |
[14:24] | is that it will target cases | 律所可以针对各种 |
[14:26] | that move the law back on Roe, | 将法律重新倾向罗伊的案子 |
[14:28] | but it’s totally up to you. | 但最终决定权在你 |
[14:31] | God knows there are many women’s issues | 有那么多女性案子 |
[14:34] | that need tending to. | 需要关注 |
[14:36] | Liz… | 莉兹 |
[14:37] | honestly, if this were a year ago, but I’m exhausted. | 说真的 如果一年前还可以 但我现在太累了 |
[14:41] | Diane, a year ago, | 戴安 一年前 |
[14:42] | an all-female firm was a luxury. | 全女性律所是奢侈 |
[14:47] | Not anymore. | 现在不再是了 |
[14:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:00] | We should have never sent the cartoon, Liz. | 我们不该发送动画 莉兹 |
[15:02] | We have video games for older kids. | 我们为大点的孩子准备了电子游戏 |
[15:05] | And each of the Big Six will get their own line | 六巨头会有自己专属的 |
[15:07] | of T-shirts and mugs. | T恤和马克杯 |
[15:09] | Lorraine, let’s hold up Liz’s dad, | 洛琳 拿出莉兹的爸爸 |
[15:11] | Carl Reddick. | 卡尔·雷迪克 |
[15:13] | And you know this one. John Lewis. | 这个你知道 约翰·路易斯 |
[15:15] | I-I think Liz is worried about commercializing | 我觉得莉兹担心的是 |
[15:19] | our civil rights legacies. | 把民权领袖商品化 |
[15:21] | Oh, no, no, no. The shirts and pens are just | 不不 T恤和笔只是 |
[15:23] | to point the consumers to the important things. | 让顾客看到重要的东西 |
[15:25] | Which are? | 什么东西 |
[15:26] | Well, Ford and Nike are using quotes | 福特和耐克引用 |
[15:28] | from the speeches to help advertise this Christmas. | 演讲中的话来宣传圣诞节 |
[15:31] | – This is just about branding. – I think | -这全在乎品牌形象 -我觉得 |
[15:33] | it would help if you sent Liz the ways you want Big Six | 我觉得你最好给莉兹发一些信息说明 |
[15:36] | to be educational, not just entertaining, | 六巨头能起到的教育意义 而不只是娱乐 |
[15:39] | – okay? – That’s a great idea. We’ll get right on it. | -好吗 -这是个好主意 我们立马去办 |
[15:42] | – Okay, we’ll talk again. – Bye. Thanks for your input. | -好 之后再聊 -拜 感谢你们的建议 |
[15:44] | Well, that did not comfort me. | 这没让我感到安心 |
[15:45] | Liz, they are not the enemy. | 莉兹 他们不是敌人 |
[15:48] | Politics today is just as much about branding | 如今的政治既在乎品牌形象 |
[15:50] | as about being right. | 也需要保持正确 |
[15:51] | You’ve got 50,000 white supremacists | 外面有五万个白人至上主义者 |
[15:54] | down on the street there because they think it’s cool | 走在街上游行 因为他们认为 |
[15:56] | to wear scary masks and carry guns and… | 戴着恐怖面具和持枪很酷 |
[15:58] | Kill us. They-they want to kill us. | 还有杀害我们 他们想杀了我们 |
[16:02] | Is this about your father’s issues? | 这是因为你父亲的事情吗 |
[16:05] | Because branding can help | 因为重塑品牌形象能帮助 |
[16:08] | change the narrative to bring out | 改变舆论说法 凸显出 |
[16:09] | the good in the Reddick name. | 雷迪克这个名字好的一面 |
[16:10] | My father’s issues are not gonna be solved by a T-shirt. | 我父亲的问题不是T恤能解决的 |
[16:21] | Should have catapults up here, boiling tar. | 这里应该装弹弩和配置滚烫的沥青 |
[16:24] | I thought you sympathized with them. | 我以为你能共情他们 |
[16:25] | I do, but when you see people from this far up, | 是的 但当你从高处看见人 |
[16:28] | you want to hurt them. | 就只想伤害他们 |
[16:29] | Where’s Diane, anyway? I’ve been waiting. | 戴安在哪里 我等了好久 |
[17:04] | Oh, no! Damn. | 糟糕 不好 |
[17:06] | No! | 不 |
[17:08] | – What? – I called Kurt. | -怎么了 -我打给了库尔特 |
[17:10] | Automatic marital muscle memory. | 自动婚后肌肉记忆 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry. What do you need? | 不好意思 你有什么事 |
[17:16] | Uh, Mr. Staples says he’s leaving. | 斯塔普斯先生说他要走了 |
[17:18] | Okay. Just-just start vetting him. | 好 去审查他 |
[17:20] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后就过去 |
[17:22] | Oh, and Marissa. | 还有梅丽莎 |
[17:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:28] | I didn’t know you were thinking about getting married. | 我都不知道你在考虑结婚 |
[17:30] | I wasn’t. It really just happened. | 我没有 就是突然发生了 |
[17:33] | Like you and Kurt. | 就像你和库尔特 |
[17:35] | Yeah. Um, all right, I’ll be right there. | 嗯 好吧 我马上过去 |
[17:39] | Oh, and Marissa, | 对了 梅丽莎 |
[17:40] | have you heard of Stern & Newman? | 你听说过斯特恩&纽曼吗 |
[17:43] | – The law firm? Yeah. – Uh, what do you know about them? | -那个律所吗 知道 -你知道点什么 |
[17:45] | My dad hates them ’cause he’s always losing to them. | 我爸爸讨厌他们 因为他总输给对方 |
[17:48] | I guess that means they’re good. | 我猜他们还挺厉害的 |
[17:51] | You’re taking it over? | 你要接管吗 |
[17:52] | What? N-No. What are you talking about? | 什么 不 你在说什么 |
[17:54] | That’s why you’re asking about it. | 所以你才问起这个 |
[17:55] | Liz and Ri’Chard want you to take it over. | 莉兹和理夏德想让你接管 |
[17:57] | Oh, my God. Okay, this is what I’m saying: hire me. | 天呐 我就一句话 雇我 |
[18:00] | – Marissa, I… – What? Pay me to run your litigation. | -梅丽莎 -怎么了 雇我帮你打官司 |
[18:03] | I’m good with people and I need the money. | 我擅长与人交际 也需要钱 |
[18:05] | My husband’s an actor. | 我丈夫是个演员 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna have to be the primary breadwinner. | 我得成为养家糊口的主力 |
[18:09] | Come on, Diane, I know everyone my dad does in D.C. | 拜托 戴安 我认识我爸在特区认识的所有人 |
[18:12] | Marissa, I haven’t decided anything yet. | 梅丽莎 我还什么都没决定呢 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:15] | But when you decide, hire me. | 等你决定后 雇我 |
[18:36] | Hey, Lyle. Yeah, me again. | 莱尔 还是我 |
[18:39] | Listen, I need some serious advice. | 听着 我需要一些正经建议 |
[18:42] | I’m at a real crossroads here. | 我现在非常不知所措 |
[18:44] | Can you join me for dinner? | 你能跟我一起吃晚餐吗 |
[18:48] | Our enemy now is complacency. | 我们现在的敌人是自满 |
[18:50] | We need to remind our NRA members at the conference | 我们需要提醒会议上步枪协会的成员 |
[18:53] | that the Supreme Court can only get us so far. | 高级法院能帮的忙很有限 |
[18:56] | The Democrats are still gunning for us, | 民主党还是要干掉我们 |
[18:58] | and they’re gonna be busy in the legislatures. | 他们在立法上大做文章 |
[19:01] | We can’t rest on these Supreme Court decisions. | 我们不能只依赖最高法院的决定 |
[19:03] | You saw what just happened with abortion. | 你们看到堕胎法案的事情了 |
[19:05] | So you need to be talking to people, | 所以你们需要跟人交谈 |
[19:06] | and that’s not just in the meetings, that’s not just the speeches. | 不仅仅是在会议上 演讲上 |
[19:09] | You need to be, you know, | 你们还需要 |
[19:11] | – at the conferences, at the breakfasts, – Diane? | -去参加集会 早餐会 -戴安 |
[19:12] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[19:13] | in the hotel. | 去酒店 |
[19:16] | Kurt, everything all right? | 库尔特 一切都好吗 |
[19:21] | This fight isn’t over. | 这场斗争还没结束 |
[19:23] | This fight’s gonna be in the legislature now. | 这场斗争现在的关键是立法机构 |
[19:26] | We’re not gonna count on a judicial decision, | 我们不能指望着一个司法裁决 |
[19:29] | ’cause they’re gonna be coming for us with all their old ideas. | 因为他们会用陈旧思想来跟我们对峙 |
[19:59] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[20:00] | Out. | 出去 |
[20:01] | Out where? We’re expected in Atlanta in three hours. | 去哪里 我们三小时后就要到亚特兰大去 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[20:05] | The hell you’re not. | 你怎么能不去 |
[20:06] | This is the most important speech of the year. | 这是今年最重要的演讲 |
[20:08] | Kurt, we talked about this. | 库尔特 我们谈过这件事 |
[20:10] | – What are you doing? – Going. | -你在干什么 -出去 |
[20:12] | Kurt, you’re up for the directorship. You can’t just… | 库尔特 你是主管候选人 你不可以 |
[20:14] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[20:15] | You… This is insane. | 你…这太疯狂了 |
[20:19] | So this is my vetting? | 这就是我的审核吗 |
[20:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:23] | I have 267 days sodomy free. | 我已经267天没有进行肛交了 |
[20:26] | – Can we get to the assault? – Yes. | -我们说说性侵的事吧 -好的 |
[20:28] | I offered my political services | 我给德桑蒂斯州长 |
[20:30] | to Governor DeSantis. | 提供政治服务 |
[20:32] | He saw me in my bicycle shorts, | 他见过我穿单车短裤 |
[20:34] | worn purely for medical reasons, | 那只是因为医疗原因而穿 |
[20:38] | and he invited me onto his staff. | 然后他邀请我加入他的团队 |
[20:40] | Little did I know what he meant… | 但我不知道他指的是 |
[20:42] | by “Staff.” | 自己的老二 |
[20:42] | – Oh, my God. – God. Yes, Diane. | -上帝啊 -上帝 没错 戴安 |
[20:45] | That’s who I pray to for guidance on this decision, | 我向祂祈祷 问询这是否是个正确决定 |
[20:50] | as well as my close friend and… | 还有我的挚友 |
[20:52] | and mentor, Roger Stone, | 以及导师 罗杰·斯通 |
[20:54] | who informed me that a demonic portal | 他告诉我佛罗里达州国会大厦 |
[20:57] | has opened up over the Florida State Capitol. | 上空开启了一个恶魔入口 |
[21:00] | I didn’t believe him, and I took the job. | 我不相信他 于是我接下了这工作 |
[21:04] | And this is where it gets more, shall we say, ribald. | 结果事情变得愈发下流 |
[21:10] | Ron invited me to CPAC so I could work on his… | 罗恩邀请我去保守派政治行动会议 好让我 |
[21:13] | speech, and then… | 帮他写演讲稿 然后 |
[21:16] | and there… | 就在那里 |
[21:19] | he drugged me | 他给我下药 |
[21:20] | and forced me into oral sex. | 强迫我给他口交 |
[21:23] | Do you have any witnesses? | 你有证人吗 |
[21:24] | No. I have better. | 没有 我有更好的东西 |
[21:33] | I have a stain. | 我有一块污渍 |
[21:42] | Don’t act like you’re pursuing the truth. | 别装得好像你们在追求真理似的 |
[21:44] | This is just a way to take out Ron DeSantis | 这只是为了打倒罗恩·德桑蒂斯 |
[21:46] | because he’s testing the highest against Biden. | 因为他的民意调查最能压制拜登 |
[21:48] | It’s the only reason why we would ever listen | 这是我们听菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 |
[21:51] | to a-a termite like Felix Staples. | 这种蛀虫胡扯的唯一原因 |
[21:53] | Felix Staples is a Republican. | 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯是共和党人 |
[21:55] | What if he telling the truth? | 如果他说的是真话呢 |
[21:56] | What about Tucker Carlson? | 那塔克·卡尔森呢 |
[21:57] | Oh, my God. Diane, Has Staples ever | 我的天 戴安 斯塔普斯这辈子 |
[22:00] | – told the truth in his life? – No. I agree with Julius. | -说过真话吗 -没有 我同意朱利叶斯 |
[22:02] | We should be cutting him loose. | 我们应该让他走 |
[22:03] | Absolutely, he’s a nut. | 绝对的 他就是个疯子 |
[22:04] | Why so quick to prejudge Felix Staples | 为何要在有证据的情况下这么草率地 |
[22:07] | when we have evidence? | 对菲利克斯·斯塔普斯做出预判 |
[22:08] | That?! That could be anything. | 那个 那可能是任何东西 |
[22:09] | – That could be ice cream. – Jay? | -那搞不好是冰淇淋 -杰 |
[22:10] | Uh, the only way to be certain | 确定它成分的唯一方法就是 |
[22:11] | is to get some of DeSantis’ DNA. | 去弄点德桑蒂斯的DNA |
[22:13] | Oh, DNA. Yes. That’s perfect. | DNA 对 完美 |
[22:15] | Let’s follow DeSantis around | 我们跟踪德桑蒂斯的 |
[22:16] | on the campaign trail to get his DNA. | 竞选活动去弄点他的DNA |
[22:18] | I’ll bring the condoms. | 我会带安全套去 |
[22:19] | – Anyone else? Condoms? Condoms? – Okay! All right. | -还有谁去 安全套 安全套 -好 行了 |
[22:21] | – Condoms? – Anything else… anything else, Jay? | -安全套 -还有什么 杰 |
[22:23] | Fe-Felix did intern with Governor DeSantis’ | 菲利克斯在德桑蒂斯州长的 |
[22:26] | speechwriting and political team, | 讲稿撰写和政治团队实习 |
[22:27] | and he was fired last week. | 他上周被解雇了 |
[22:29] | – Why? – His team wouldn’t say. | -为什么 -他的团队不肯说 |
[22:31] | All I know is he was fired after | 我只知道他是在开保守派政治行动会议的 |
[22:32] | the weekend at CPAC. | 那个周末之后被解雇的 |
[22:33] | – Yes. Yes! – Well, like… like any good liar, | -对 对 -跟每个擅长说谎的人一样 |
[22:35] | he’s using a grain of truth. | 他会在谎言里加入一点真相 |
[22:36] | But Diane, years ago, didn’t you say that | 但戴安 多年前你不是说过 |
[22:38] | you were tired of being the adult in the room? | 你厌倦了做这个房间里的成年人 |
[22:40] | Uh, weren’t you tired of being the-the compliant one, | 厌倦了做逆来顺受的那个人 |
[22:42] | the one telling the truth? I mean, why can’t we | 做说真话的那个人 我是说我们为什么不能 |
[22:44] | use lies like they do? | 像他们一样说谎呢 |
[22:45] | Because we’re lawyers! We’re- we’re dealing with perjury laws. | 因为我们是律师 我们受到伪证法的约束 |
[22:48] | No, not necessarily. No, no, no. | 不 没必要 不不不 |
[22:50] | We have a potential client who may be lying and may be not. | 我们有位潜在客户 他可能在说谎 也可能没有 |
[22:53] | – Yes. – That’s all. | -对 -仅此而已 |
[22:54] | Can I say something? | 我能说句话吗 |
[22:57] | I can’t believe I’m suddenly channeling my dad, | 无法相信我突然像我爸一样说话 |
[22:59] | but if you destroy Ron DeSantis, | 但如果你们毁了罗恩·德桑蒂斯 |
[23:02] | doesn’t that give new momentum to Donald Trump? | 这不就推了唐纳德·特朗普一把吗 |
[23:06] | – Hmm, keep going. – Well, I think we all agree | -接着说 -我觉得大家都同意 |
[23:08] | Trump is the scary nut in this equation. | 特朗普是这个等式中可怕的疯子 |
[23:11] | Not all of us. | 不是所有人都同意 |
[23:12] | Ron DeSantis is just the usual | 罗恩·德桑蒂斯只是个一般可怕的 |
[23:13] | scary Republican politician. | 共和党政客 |
[23:16] | If you use what Felix charges to take down DeSantis, | 如果你们利用菲利克斯的指控扳倒德桑蒂斯 |
[23:19] | doesn’t Trump become the prominent candidate? | 特朗普不就成杰出的候选人了 |
[23:24] | Or here’s another way to think about it. | 或者还有个角度我们可以想想 |
[23:27] | Isn’t it easier to beat Trump in 2024 than DeSantis? | 2024年大选要击败特朗普是不是比德桑蒂斯容易 |
[23:31] | Oh, dear blessed God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[23:37] | This is what I say. I will meet with him | 我决定了 我会去见见他 |
[23:39] | and figure out whether he’s telling the truth or not. | 看看他说的是真的还是假的 |
[23:42] | Uh, hey, hey, excuse me! | 听我说 |
[23:52] | The elevators are frozen. | 电梯停了 |
[23:55] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[23:56] | The lobby says they’re working on it. | 大堂的人说他们正在抢修 |
[23:57] | There were some electrical output issues. | 有供电问题 |
[24:00] | There was a fire at a nearby substation. | 附近的变电站起火了 |
[24:08] | There was a power surge | 基础设施出现了 |
[24:09] | on the infrastructure, sir, and there are | 电涌 先生 工作人员正在 |
[24:11] | people on it resetting the breakers. | 重启断路器 |
[24:13] | You’re saying we’re not in danger. | 你是说我们没有危险 |
[24:15] | I’m saying that the best place that you can be right now | 我是说你们现在最好 |
[24:17] | – is where you are. – What about the stairs? | -待在原地 -可以走楼梯吗 |
[24:20] | If you were to come down here, ma’am, we’d have | 女士 如果你要下来 我们也没地方可以 |
[24:22] | nowhere to guide you. The streets are still unruly, | 指引你去 街上还是一片混乱 |
[24:25] | but the National Guard has been called. | 但我们已经召集国民警卫队了 |
[24:27] | – Well, how long are we talking? – Well, to get the elevators back, | -我们要等多久 -等电梯恢复 |
[24:29] | – our guess: an hour. – Uh, Lieutenant, | -我们估计得一小时 -中尉 |
[24:32] | we-we have a lot of nervous people up here. | 我们楼上很多人都很紧张 |
[24:34] | I understand, ma’am, and my first priority | 我明白 女士 我的第一要务就是 |
[24:37] | is keeping you safe. Call me if you have any worries. | 保护你们的安全 你有任何担心都可以打给我 |
[24:41] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[24:43] | Are people getting nervous up here? | 这里的人们都很紧张吗 |
[24:45] | No. That-That’s what’s so weird. | 不 这挺奇怪的 |
[24:47] | We’ve all gotten so used to it. | 我们都已经习惯了 |
[24:49] | It’s all the other floors, right? Not just us? | 所有楼层的电梯都停了吗 不是只有我们吗 |
[24:52] | I called the architectural firm on the 12th | 我打给了12楼的建筑公司和 |
[24:54] | and the foreclosure company on the 24th. | 24楼的法拍公司 |
[24:56] | No elevators. | 都没有电梯 |
[24:58] | – Both white firms? – Yes. | -都是白人公司 -对 |
[25:00] | All right, then we just keep track of it. | 好吧 我们就等通知吧 |
[25:07] | Who’s calling? | 哪位 |
[25:08] | Number 377. | 377号 |
[25:10] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[25:15] | Randy, it’s Jay. | 兰迪 我是杰 |
[25:17] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[25:18] | We’ve been told to shelter in place up here. | 有人让我们在楼上避难 |
[25:20] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[25:23] | No. | 没有 |
[25:24] | They say the elevators are shut down | 他们说电梯关了 |
[25:26] | due to some electrical disruption. | 因为电力中断 |
[25:28] | We’re dealing with problems all over town. | 我们要处理遍布全城的问题 |
[25:30] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间 |
[25:32] | I’ve got 60 Black lawyers up here. | 我们楼上有60位黑人律师 |
[25:37] | Let me look into it. | 我查查看 |
[25:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | Jay. Remember who we want. | 杰 别忘了我们要对付的是谁 |
[26:07] | Wow. Does that happen every day? | 外面每天都这样吗 |
[26:09] | Well, not every day. | 也不是每天 |
[26:11] | I have, uh, an appointment | 我约了22楼的 |
[26:12] | with Diane Lockhart on the 22nd floor. | 戴安·洛哈特 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I’m sorry. The elevators are down. | 嗯 很抱歉 电梯停了 |
[26:19] | Hopefully, they’ll be back up soon. | 希望很快会恢复 |
[26:22] | Why don’t you just wait over there. | 你先在那边等等 |
[26:23] | – I’ll call up. – Thank you. | -我会叫你的 -谢谢 |
[26:29] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[26:51] | – Run, dog! – What the hell? | -快跑 -怎么回事 |
[26:53] | Oh, no! Aah! | 不 |
[27:05] | What are you doing? What is this? | 你在干什么 这是什么 |
[27:06] | A game. | 游戏 |
[27:10] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[27:11] | Ri’Chard. | 理夏德 |
[27:13] | Look, got one. | 看 打中一个 |
[27:16] | The Big Six. | 六巨头 |
[27:16] | 詹姆斯·法门 金币 200 点击此处以了解详情 | |
[27:19] | James Farmer. | 詹姆斯·法门 |
[27:21] | Who’s James Farmer? | 詹姆斯·法门是谁 |
[27:22] | One of the Big Six. | 六巨头之一 |
[27:24] | If you want to know more, click on that hyperlink there. | 如果你想多了解点 可以点那个超链接 |
[27:28] | The Big Six. | 六巨头 |
[27:29] | 詹姆斯·法门 小詹姆斯·列奥纳多·法门(1920.1.12-1999.7.9) 生于德州马歇尔县 著名的美国民权运动领袖团体”六巨头”成员 | |
[27:31] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:33] | Ri’Chard, can I talk to you for a second? | 理夏德 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[27:38] | – Please don’t do that. – What? | -请你别这样 -什么 |
[27:41] | Use my son as a guinea pig. | 用我儿子当小白鼠 |
[27:43] | Your son came to me | 你儿子来找我 |
[27:45] | and asked about the video games you mentioned. | 问起你提到过的电子游戏 |
[27:47] | Just ask. | 至少问问我 |
[27:49] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[27:50] | But you have to admit, | 但你必须承认 |
[27:52] | he’s asking about these civil rights heroes | 他问起这些民权英雄了 |
[27:54] | that he wouldn’t give a damn about otherwise. | 如果没这个游戏他根本就不会在乎 |
[27:56] | The starting point to education is entertainment. | 教育的起点是娱乐 |
[27:59] | But he is my child. | 但他是我的孩子 |
[28:01] | I make those decisions. | 我说了算 |
[28:29] | Are you Diane’s husband? | 你是戴安的丈夫吗 |
[28:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:36] | Are you her doctor? | 你是她的医生吗 |
[28:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:40] | I mean, I was until a month ago. | 我是说 一个月前还是 |
[28:56] | So do you know what’s going on up here? | 你知道上面发生什么事了吗 |
[29:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:02] | You think she’s in danger? | 你觉得她现在有危险吗 |
[29:06] | No. | 应该没有 |
[29:07] | Because you seem like someone | 因为我感觉你很像那种 |
[29:09] | who might know when someone was in danger. | 有危险发生你会知道的人 |
[29:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:22] | Hello, Ms. Lockhart. Uh, this is Brian Goner. | 你好 洛哈特女士 我是布莱恩·冈纳 |
[29:25] | I’m trying to reach your husband, Kurt. | 我一直在联系你丈夫 库尔特 |
[29:27] | Oh, yes. Uh, my husband’s not here. | 是 我丈夫不在这里 |
[29:30] | Yeah, I know. I-I’m having trouble contacting him. | 我知道 我现在联系不上他 |
[29:33] | Well, I can-I can give you his number. | 我可以给你他的电话 |
[29:35] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[29:36] | I think he’s screening his calls | 我觉得他把我拉黑了 |
[29:37] | and doesn’t want to hear from me. | 不想接我的电话 |
[29:39] | – Uh, why? – He quit today. | -为什么 -他今天离职了 |
[29:44] | He did? | 是吗 |
[29:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:48] | – Uh, may I ask why? – He didn’t say. | -可以问下原因吗 -他没说 |
[29:50] | But could you please tell him, uh, I need him to go to Atlanta | 能不能麻烦告诉他一下 我需要他到亚特兰大去 |
[29:54] | because we’re giving him an award there. | 因为我们要在那给他颁奖 |
[29:57] | We wanted to surprise him. He’s being… | 我们本来是想给他一个惊喜的 他要被… |
[29:59] | he’s being given the Second Amendment Award. | 他要被授予第二修正案奖 |
[30:03] | So, just please tell him | 所以 请麻烦一定告诉他 |
[30:05] | come back to us. | 回到我们这来 |
[30:07] | We’re his family. We value him. | 我们是他的家人 我们很重视他 |
[30:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[30:23] | Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[30:26] | And you’re Kurt? | 你就是库尔特 |
[30:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:28] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[30:30] | Why are you going up to see Diane? | 你为什么要上去找戴安 |
[30:33] | I tried her. She’s not picking up. | 我给她打了电话 但她没接 |
[30:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:37] | Supposed to have dinner. | 我们应该一起吃晚饭 |
[30:40] | So you think something’s wrong? | 你觉得出了什么事吗 |
[30:42] | No. Maybe. I, uh… | 不 或许吧 我… |
[30:46] | I saw her in the background on the news, in a riot. | 我在新闻的人群中看到了她 在一场暴乱中 |
[30:51] | You could call the, uh, front desk. | 你可以打给前台 |
[30:52] | They’d probably connect you. | 他们应该会帮你联系她的 |
[31:06] | Think it’s you. | 应该是你手机 |
[31:08] | Go ahead. | 你先走 |
[31:10] | No, I’m good. Catch my breath, I’m good. | 不了 我喘口气 我没事 |
[31:19] | – Hello? – Kurt, where are you? | -喂 -库尔特 你在哪 |
[31:23] | Uh… nearby. Why? | 附近 怎么了 |
[31:27] | Your boss from the NRA contacted me. | 你步枪协会的上司给我打电话了 |
[31:29] | He says you’re screening his calls. | 他说你屏蔽了他的电话 |
[31:32] | Brian? | 布莱恩吗 |
[31:33] | Yes. He wants you to go to Atlanta with him. | 是的 他希望你跟他一起去亚特兰大 |
[31:35] | This convention was a surprise. | 这次大会是个惊喜 |
[31:39] | You’re getting the Second Amendment Award. | 你要得第二修正案奖了 |
[31:42] | They’ve booked you on the 11:00 p.m. flight. | 他们为你订了晚上十一点的机票 |
[31:46] | Kurt? | 库尔特 |
[31:48] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗 |
[31:49] | Yes. | 听得见 |
[31:53] | He also said you quit. | 他还说你离职了 |
[31:56] | Yeah, uh-huh. | 是 |
[31:58] | Kurt, listen to me. | 库尔特 听我说 |
[31:59] | If you’re doing any of this heroic stuff for me, stop. | 如果你是为了我才这么做的 请别继续了 |
[32:05] | You can’t correct a decade of disagreements with one grand gesture. | 你没法大笔一挥就抹去我们十几年的思想隔阂 |
[32:09] | Am I glad you quit the NRA? Yes. | 你离开步枪协会我高兴吗 高兴 |
[32:10] | I never wanted them to benefit from your expertise. | 我从一开就不希望他们从你的专业中获益 |
[32:14] | But our argument wasn’t just about that. | 但我们的隔阂不仅仅是那 |
[32:18] | Politics is also about… | 政治也关系到… |
[32:21] | …how we view the world. | 我们是如何看待这个世界的 |
[32:24] | You keep talking about love, but love… | 你总是说这事关爱 可是爱 |
[32:28] | Love has to be about trust. | 爱必须得相互信任 |
[32:32] | And I just don’t trust that what you believe in is good for the world. | 可我真的没办法认同你的信仰能让这个世界更美好 |
[32:40] | – Kurt? – Yes. | -库尔特 -在 |
[32:42] | Why do you always let me do all the talking? | 为什么总是我在说 |
[32:54] | Well, I’m not good at… | 我不是很擅长… |
[32:57] | explaining myself or the world. | 为自己辩解或是高谈阔论我的世界观 |
[33:03] | I know, Kurt. | 我知道 库尔特 |
[33:04] | It’s just, I can’t pretend | 只不过 我没办法假装 |
[33:06] | that this stuff doesn’t matter anymore. | 这些东西不会影响到我了 |
[33:08] | So go, go, get on that plane | 所以走吧 去登上那架飞机 |
[33:10] | and collect your award, okay? | 把你的奖项揽回家 好吗 |
[33:13] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[33:24] | Was that Diane? | 是戴安的电话 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:29] | She all right? | 她没事吧 |
[33:34] | Yes. | 没事 |
[33:38] | Jews will not replace us! | 犹太人不能取代我们 |
[33:42] | Jews will not replace us! | 犹太人不能取代我们 |
[33:45] | Jews will not replace us! | 犹太人不能取代我们 |
[34:02] | Yours. | 你的 |
[34:04] | Got it. | 好 |
[34:07] | Hey, things have gotten, uh, | 现在情况 |
[34:10] | a little complicated here. | 有点复杂 |
[34:12] | I think we have to skip dinner. | 我觉得晚饭得取消了 |
[34:13] | Well, actually, I’m, uh, on my way up to you right now. | 事实上 我现在正在去你那的路上 |
[34:16] | You’re… What do you mean? | 你… 什么意思 |
[34:19] | I’m, uh, climbing the stairs. | 我正在爬楼梯 |
[34:21] | I’m on the, uh, 15th floor right now. | 现在已经爬到第十五层了 |
[34:26] | You’re climbing the stairs? | 你在爬楼梯 |
[34:28] | Well, the elevators weren’t working, so… | 电梯停了 所以… |
[34:31] | Lyle, that’s-that’s a really romantic thing to do, | 莱尔 这样做真的很浪漫 |
[34:34] | but please, head back down. | 不过还是请回去吧 |
[34:37] | I have no idea how long the elevators will be out. | 我不知道这些电梯要停多久 |
[34:39] | Actually, I’m with Kurt, | 我现在和库尔特在一起 |
[34:41] | heading up to you right now. | 在爬楼梯去找你 |
[34:45] | Kurt? | 库尔特 |
[34:47] | You’re… you’re with my husband Kurt? | 你跟我丈夫库尔特在一起 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:51] | Why are you with my husband? | 你怎么跟我丈夫在一起 |
[34:53] | I’m not with him, I’m just… | 也不是一起 就是 |
[34:55] | happen to be heading up with him. | 正好跟他一起去找你 |
[35:00] | Uh, but I… My God, I just talked to him. | 可是我… 天呐 我刚跟他打完电话 |
[35:03] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[35:05] | He said you were, uh… | 他说你… |
[35:06] | he saw you on TV in a riot or something. | 他在电视上看到你遇到了暴乱什么的 |
[35:10] | Okay, listen to me, | 好吧 听我说 |
[35:12] | you have both got to head back down. | 你们都快回去 |
[35:14] | Would you please promise me you will head back down now? | 能不能答应我你现在会回去 |
[35:20] | Uh, the, uh, lights | 那个… 灯 |
[35:21] | are getting a little wonky here. | 现在有点闪 |
[35:23] | I… I’ll-I’ll talk to you. | 晚点打给你 |
[35:28] | Diane says she wants us both to head down. | 戴安说她希望我们都回去 |
[35:31] | Are you? | 你回吗 |
[35:33] | No. | 不 |
[35:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:37] | Be careful. Use your cell phone light. | 当心 打开手机照明 |
[35:44] | My, my, I think I’ve been found worthy. | 我的天呐 你们终于认可我的价值了 |
[35:47] | Amazing what a come-stained T-shirt can do. | 一件有精斑的T恤还真是神通广大 |
[35:51] | We want to know more about your accusation, Mr. Staples. | 我们想更详细地了解下控诉 斯塔普斯先生 |
[35:54] | You know, my mother was a piano teacher. | 我母亲以前是位钢琴老师 |
[35:56] | She thought the world would be beautiful | 她觉得如果人人都会弹钢琴 |
[35:58] | if everyone could play the piano. | 这个世界会更美好 |
[36:02] | So she went into the ghettos | 所以她走进贫民区 |
[36:04] | and she dragged perfectly happy Black children | 把那些非常幸福的黑人小孩拖进她的课堂 |
[36:07] | to her lessons against their will, singing… | 不管他们愿不愿意 唱着 |
[36:10] | *Prepare the way of the Lord* | *为主铺平道路* |
[36:19] | This is the easiest song to play | 这首歌最好弹 |
[36:20] | ’cause it’s repetitive. | 因为音节都是重复的 |
[36:22] | Mr. Staples, | 斯塔普斯先生 |
[36:24] | where did Governor DeSantis assault you? | 德桑蒂斯州长是在哪侵犯的你 |
[36:27] | – Where? – Geographically. | -在哪 -地理方位 |
[36:28] | Oh, CPAC. | 共和党政治行动委员会 |
[36:30] | – Where at CPAC? – In his room. | -具体地址 -他的房间里 |
[36:32] | What room? | 什么房间 |
[36:33] | You want me to give you the room number? | 你想让我告诉你们房间号吗 |
[36:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:36] | – I don’t remember. – What floor? | -我不记得了 -那房间在几楼 |
[36:37] | Look, this is getting hostile. | 你们问得越来越有敌意了 |
[36:38] | Well, this should be easy. | 这个问题应该很简单 |
[36:40] | – What hotel? – The Sheraton. | -哪家酒店 -喜来登酒店 |
[36:41] | Well, unfortunately, the governor | 很可惜 州长在他入住前 |
[36:43] | changed hotels at the last minute. | 改换了另一家酒店 |
[36:45] | – He was staying at the Hyatt. – Yeah, that one. | -他当时住在凯悦酒店 -对 是那家酒店 |
[36:47] | Okay. | 够了 |
[36:48] | Thanks for your help, Mr. Staples. | 感谢你的帮助 斯塔普斯先生 |
[36:50] | Wait. What’s wrong? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[36:52] | You just tell me what hotel you want it to be. | 你们直接告诉我需要回答的酒店就好 |
[36:54] | No. This is the number of Russell Carton & Associates. | 不必了 这是罗素·卡顿律所的号码 |
[36:57] | Please, go tell them your story. | 拜托了 去跟他们兜售你的故事吧 |
[36:59] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[37:01] | Ron DeSantis is gonna win unless you use this. | 你不利用这件事的话 罗恩·德桑蒂斯就会赢 |
[37:05] | – A lie? – Yes, a lie. What does it matter? | -谎言 -没错 谎言 但又有什么关系呢 |
[37:07] | You want this ’cause you hate DeSantis, | 你们需要这个谎言因为你恨德桑蒂斯 |
[37:09] | I want this ’cause it puts Trump | 我需要这个谎言因为这可以 |
[37:10] | ahead in the polling. Win-win. | 让特朗普在投票中获胜 双赢 |
[37:12] | Well, this has been a waste of a day. | 真是白费了一天的功夫 |
[37:16] | Oh, my God. They’re here for me. | 天哪 他们是来对付我的 |
[37:17] | Oh, God, you’re a narcissist. | 上帝 你真够自恋的 |
[37:18] | Did you see the crowd down there? | 你看到下面那群人了吗 |
[37:19] | They want to kill me! | 他们想要杀我 |
[37:29] | Don’t worry. The building’s having | 别紧张 这栋大楼的照明 |
[37:30] | a little trouble with the lights, | 出了一点小问题 |
[37:32] | but they’ll be back on in a minute. | 但马上就会恢复照明的 |
[37:37] | Are you still playing the video game? | 你还在打游戏吗 |
[37:39] | – It froze. – Oh, sorry. | -卡住了 -抱歉 |
[37:44] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[37:45] | – Think I have some snacks. – No. | -我这可能还有些零食 -不想吃 |
[37:50] | Buddy, what’s wrong? | 小伙子 怎么了 |
[37:53] | Did Grandpa rape people? | 外公强奸过别人吗 |
[38:01] | Is-is that from the game? | 那也在游戏里点出来的吗 |
[38:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:07] | – You followed a hyperlink. – Mm-hmm. | -你点开了超链接 -嗯 |
[38:16] | Buddy. | 孩子 |
[38:19] | Pop-Pop was, uh… | 外公他 |
[38:23] | he was complicated man. | 他是一个很复杂的人 |
[38:25] | He-he did a lot of good things. | 他做过很多好事 |
[38:29] | And he also did bad things. | 可他也做过些坏事 |
[38:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[38:38] | I-i d… I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[38:40] | I, um… | 我 |
[38:42] | I think I was, uh… | 我可能 |
[38:45] | I think I was having a hard time | 我想当时处理这些事 |
[38:46] | dealing with it, too. | 对我来说也很难吧 |
[38:52] | I wish he were alive. | 真希望他还活着 |
[38:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:56] | So I can ask him why. | 这样我就能直接问他原因了 |
[39:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:15] | Almost. | 快到了 |
[39:18] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[39:24] | That’s a lot of effort to keep someone from going up. | 为了阻止有人能上楼还真是费了不少功夫 |
[39:28] | Or keep people from coming down. | 也可能是为了阻止大家下楼 |
[39:33] | Diane, somebody’s trying to trap you. | 戴安 有人想要困住你们 |
[39:35] | Get to cover now. | 赶快找东西掩护好自己 |
[39:44] | Hey, what’s up, Diane? | 怎么了 戴安 |
[39:46] | Kurt just called saying that someone | 库尔特刚刚打电话说 |
[39:47] | is trying to trap us up here. | 有人想把我们困在这里 |
[39:50] | Uh, hold on, I’m looking. | 稍等 我看一下 |
[40:03] | Oh, Fuck. | 该死的 |
[40:05] | Get down, Diane! He-He’s right! | 趴下 戴安 他说得对 |
[40:07] | Everyone, get down! On the ground, now! | 所有人都趴下 都趴到地上 快点 |
[40:10] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[40:11] | Hurry up! Get down, get down! Shooters across the street! | 快点 趴下 都趴下 街对面有枪手 |
[40:13] | Shooters across the street. Get down, get down. | 街对面有枪手 快趴下 都趴下 |
[40:15] | Shooters, shooters, shooters. Get down! | 有枪手 有枪手 有枪手 快趴下 |
[40:17] | White supremacists! Come on! | 是白人至上主义者 快趴下 |
[40:25] | Locked and loaded. | 目标锁定 |
[40:26] | Come on, set up. | 快点 都置备好 |
[40:31] | Let’s go high and low. | 让我们一阵狂射 |
[40:34] | Shooters across the street! | 街对面有枪手 |
[40:36] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[40:37] | Everybody, down on the ground, now! | 大家都马上趴到地上 快 |
[40:42] | Marissa, the shooters– they’re back across the street. | 梅丽莎 有枪手 他们回到了街对面 |
[40:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:46] | Get away from the windows, now! | 快离开窗户 都闪开 |
[40:49] | Fire! | 开火 |
[41:17] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[41:20] | Uh, Diane was at her desk. | 戴安在她的桌子边 |
[41:23] | Diane, are you okay? | 戴安 你没事吧 |
[41:26] | I called 911. Don’t stand up! It’s not over! | 我已经报警了 别站起来 还没结束 |
[41:30] | Wait, no, I’m trying to protect you. | 等等 别起身 我是想保护你 |
[41:30] | No I’m trying to protect you. Oh, my God. | 不 我是想保护你 老天爷 |
[41:33] | – Number 377. – What’s up? | -377号 -什么事 |
[41:35] | We’re being fired at. Shooters in the same location. | 我们被射击 枪手还在之前开枪的位置 |
[41:38] | 19th floor, corner office. | 19楼 角落的办公室 |
[41:40] | – We’re almost there. Stay put. – All right. | -我们快到了 别乱动 -好的 |
[41:43] | Stay down! Shooters are still active. | 趴下别动 枪手还没走 |
[41:52] | *Prepare ye* | *做好准备* |
[41:57] | *The way of the Lord.* | *行上帝之道* |
[42:39] | – It’s Jay. – How’s Carmen? | -我是杰 -卡门没事吧 |
[42:41] | Good. What’s up there? | 没事 你们那边怎么样了 |
[42:43] | We knocked out the militia on the 19th floor. | 我们控制住了19楼的民兵组织 |
[42:45] | Stay where you are until we clear the other floors. | 我们确认其他楼层安全前待在原地别动 |
[42:47] | Should be 20 minutes. | 大概还需要二十分钟 |
[42:48] | What are you doing with them? | 你打算怎么处理他们 |
[42:49] | – We have another flight tonight. – Antarctica? | -我们今晚还有一班航班 -去南极 |
[42:52] | Stay put. | 不要轻举妄动 |
[42:55] | Stay down for 20 more minutes. | 再趴二十分钟 |
[43:02] | Did you ever meet my grandfather? | 你见过我的外公吗 |
[43:04] | Oh, buddy, buddy, maybe another time, okay? | 孩子 孩子 下次再聊这事 好吗 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[43:09] | Did you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[43:13] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[43:15] | But I thought he was great. | 但我觉得他非常厉害 |
[43:19] | Your granddaddy was a legend. | 你的外公就是一个传奇人物 |
[43:22] | And, uh, sometimes | 但有的时候 |
[43:24] | we don’t need to like legends. | 我们不必喜欢传奇人物 |
[43:29] | Why… why did he do the bad things he did? | 为什 为什么他要做那些坏事呢 |
[43:32] | Buddy, buddy, this isn’t the best time | 儿子 现在不是谈论这件事的 |
[43:34] | to talk about this. | 最好时间 |
[43:36] | There’s probably no better time | 藏在桌下躲避枪击 |
[43:37] | than hiding under a desk from gunshots. | 没有比现在更合适的时机了 |
[43:42] | Malcolm, I don’t know. | 马尔科姆 我也不知道 |
[43:45] | I don’t… | 我 |
[43:47] | know why he did those bad things. | 不知道他为什么要做那些坏事 |
[43:49] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[43:51] | It’s probably not. | 也许没那么复杂 |
[43:54] | Legends get old. | 传奇人物也会变老 |
[43:56] | They lose their fight, their passion. | 他们会无用武之地 丧失热情 |
[44:01] | They miss the attention that comes with the fight. | 他们会怀念过往奋斗所带来的关注 |
[44:06] | So they do… | 所以他们会 |
[44:09] | …bad things because it fills up the emptiness inside. | 做一些坏事 因为这样可以填补内心的空虚 |
[44:16] | But your granddaddy did more to encourage Black lawyers | 但你的外公是世界上为黑人律师 |
[44:19] | than any man on Earth. | 带来最多激励的榜样人物 |
[44:22] | So… | 所以 |
[44:26] | …you can’t think only about the bad. | 你不能只关注他的缺点 |
[44:32] | I liked reading about him. | 我喜欢读他的故事 |
[44:35] | Good. So did I. | 很好 我也是 |
[44:46] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:48] | Stop moving. Mm-mmm. | 别乱动 |
[44:52] | It’s gonna take the police some time to come. | 还得等一会儿警察才能赶到 |
[44:54] | – No, I’m calling Kurt. – And Lyle. | -不 我要打给库尔特 -还有莱尔 |
[44:57] | – Who’s Lyle? – Her doctor. | -谁是莱尔 -她的医生 |
[44:59] | Ex-doctor. | 前医生 |
[45:01] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[45:04] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[45:08] | They’re trying to be heroes. | 他们争着当英雄 |
[45:10] | They’re actually climbing the stairs to save me. | 他们在爬着楼梯上来救我 |
[45:14] | So romantic. | 够浪漫的 |
[45:15] | – Diane. – Please. | -戴安 -别闹 |
[45:18] | – My gosh. – Are they gonna fight over you? | -天啊 -他们会为了抢你而打架吗 |
[45:20] | No! | 不会 |
[45:21] | What if they have you choose? | 如果他们要你二选一呢 |
[45:23] | Like, with the bullets flying? Wouldn’t that be perfect? | 周围枪林弹雨的 场景完美啊 |
[45:25] | Do you know who you’re gonna choose? | 你知道你会选谁吗 |
[45:27] | I’m not gonna choose anyone. Stop. | 我谁都不选 别玩了 |
[45:29] | She’s choosing me. She’s taking me to D.C. | 她选我了 她要带我去特区 |
[45:32] | – to run her litigation department. – Yes. | -当她诉讼部的主管 -是的 |
[45:36] | I know who you’re gonna choose. | 我知道你会选谁 |
[45:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[45:40] | Kurt. | 库尔特 |
[45:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:44] | We were in the elevator and a grenade was thrown in. | 之前我们在电梯里被扔了手榴弹 |
[45:48] | We thought we had seconds to live. | 在生死一线时 |
[45:50] | And you said one word. | 你说了一个词 |
[45:53] | “Kurt.” | “库尔特” |
[45:56] | I thought it was a great thing to know. | 我觉得你知道这点很棒 |
[45:59] | When you’re about to die, who you’re thinking about. | 当面临死亡时 知道你心里最牵挂的是谁 |
[46:13] | We’ll see about that. | 再看看吧 |
[46:31] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[46:50] | Eh, perfect. | 完美 |
[46:59] | Tell Diane I’ll see her in ’24. | 转告戴安咱们2024年见 |
[47:05] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[47:06] | All clear. We got ’em all. | 安全了 全部拿下 |
[47:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:12] | There was a plan with one of the riot police in the lobby | 他们的计划是利用大堂的防暴警察 |
[47:14] | to keep you locked up there. | 把你们锁在楼上 |
[47:16] | They’re coming after our intelligentsia. | 他们想打击我们的知识分子 |
[47:18] | Black universities, | 黑人大学 |
[47:20] | Black law firms, Black businesses. | 黑人律所 黑人生意 |
[47:22] | I’m joining you. | 我想加入你们 |
[47:24] | This is full-time now, Jay. | 这是全职工作 杰 |
[47:26] | You can’t split your focus. | 你不能一心二用 |
[47:30] | I’m quitting here and I’m joining you. | 我会辞了律所的工作加入你们 |
[47:32] | I want to do what you do. | 我想做你们在做的事 |
[47:39] | We’ll have a van out front in ten minutes. | 十分钟后会有一辆面包车在外面等你 |
[47:41] | Bring Carmen, too. | 带上卡门 |
[47:49] | We’re all clear. | 安全了 |
[47:50] | Police will be up in 15 minutes. | 警察15分钟后就到 |
[47:59] | It’s that building. | 枪手在那栋楼 |
[48:00] | – My god. – Jesus. | -我的天 -天啊 |
[48:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:10] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[48:22] | Oh, I better go talk to them. | 我得去和他们说一下 |
[48:29] | Remember you chose me and I’m not sharing you. | 记住你选的是我 我不乐意分享的 |
[48:36] | You know what? Sit down. | 你快坐下吧 |
[48:37] | Let me get the rest of that shit out of your hair. | 我来帮你把头发里的东西给弄走 |
[49:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[49:14] | – I’m sorry, too. – Another lifetime. | -我也很遗憾 -下辈子吧 |
[49:16] | Okay. | 没事 |
[49:19] | Was that, like, platonic? | 那是友情式的吻吗 |
[49:20] | I… I totally can’t tell. | 完全分不出 |
[49:24] | That generation is super weird. | 他们那代人很奇怪 |
[49:45] | Oh, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[49:52] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎样 |
[50:04] | Carmen, do you have a minute? | 卡门 你有时间吗 |
[50:13] | I can’t work here anymore. | 我不能再继续在这里工作了 |
[50:16] | I need to work with people making a difference. | 我要去帮能带来改变的人 |
[50:19] | The Collective. | 你是指集体 |
[50:23] | They want you, too. | 他们也想要你加入 |
[50:26] | Come with me. | 一起来吧 |
[50:28] | They have a van downstairs. | 他们有车在楼下候着 |
[50:41] | No. | 不了 |
[50:44] | I like working here. | 我喜欢在这里工作 |
[50:46] | Nothing happens here. | 这里的一切都无关紧要 |
[50:48] | What we build up one day gets knocked down the next. | 我们今天有了点成就 明天就能被全盘推倒 |
[50:52] | If this is about money, | 如果是关于报酬 |
[50:53] | – they have all the money in the world. – No, i-i’m… | -他们不缺钱 -不是 我… |
[50:54] | I’m built to be a lawyer, Jay, | 我生来就是要当律师的 杰 |
[50:59] | Not an activist. | 而不是当积极分子 |
[51:01] | And I still have something to learn here. | 而且在这里我还有很多事要学 |
[51:16] | Don’t get yourself killed out there. | 在外面注意安全 |
[51:18] | Yeah, you either. | 你也是 |
[51:45] | Where’s Diane and Kurt? | 戴安和库尔特在哪里 |
[51:46] | I don’t know. I think fucking somewhere. | 不知道 在哪里啪啪啪吧 |
[51:56] | Okay. You’re going crazy. That wasn’t that funny. | 好了 你脑子不好使了 没那么好笑 |
[51:58] | Oh, God, I think I’ve been storing up my laughter. | 天啊 我想这是我忍了一天的笑 |
[52:09] | So D.C., huh? | 去特区啊 |
[52:11] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 |
[52:14] | Oh, God, I’m gonna miss you. I didn’t even think of that. | 我会很想念你的 我都没想到这点 |
[52:18] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我也会想你 |
[52:34] | I’ll be at least an hour. | 我最少还要一小时才能走 |
[52:36] | There’s a lot to deal with up there. | 还有很多事要处理 |
[52:41] | How are we going to make this work? | 我们要怎样才能让这段关系行得通 |
[52:46] | A lot of sex and pasta. | 做爱和意粉 |
[52:50] | All I know is I don’t know how to live without you. | 我只知道我的生活里不能缺少你 |
[53:10] | I’ll get the pasta started. | 我去准备好意粉 |
[53:30] | – Is Malcolm okay? – Yeah. | -马尔科姆还好吗 -嗯 |
[53:32] | His dad came and got him. | 他爸爸来接他了 |
[53:35] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[53:41] | Uh, so, have you made any decisions about D.C.? | 所以关于去特区的事你有决定了吗 |
[53:50] | Have you ever wondered, after all this, | 你是否有想过 这一切之后 |
[53:53] | after everything we’ve done… | 在我们做了这么多之后… |
[53:57] | why? | 为了什么呢 |
[54:01] | We couldn’t have worked any harder for the last six years, | 这六年我们竭尽全力 |
[54:05] | and yet things turned out in the shittiest possible way. | 但事情最后还是变成这个最糟糕的局面 |
[54:09] | That is not true. | 并不是 |
[54:10] | Things can always get much shittier. | 一山还有一山低 |
[54:15] | That’s not a great motivation to go to D.C.– | 这可不是什么能激励我去特区的话 |
[54:18] | “Things can always get shittier.” | “一山还有一山低” |
[54:19] | Yeah, but, Diane, in the end, we don’t do it | 但是戴安 说到底我们所做的一切 |
[54:22] | for… for the country | 不是为了国家 |
[54:24] | or for the world. | 也不是为了世界 |
[54:27] | We do it for… | 而是为了… |
[54:29] | Dustin Gish, | 达斯汀·吉什 |
[54:31] | Rashid Clarkson, | 拉希德·克拉克森 |
[54:34] | Dale Kuzma, | 戴尔·库兹马 |
[54:36] | Pastor Easton, | 伊斯顿牧师 |
[54:37] | Dr. Picot and Dominika Sokolov. | 皮科医生和多米妮卡·索科洛夫 |
[54:41] | Melanie Clark, Craig Savador, | 梅拉妮·克拉克 克雷格·萨瓦多 |
[54:44] | Marta Tecades. | 玛尔塔·特卡德斯 |
[54:46] | Isabel Rivi, | 伊莎贝尔·里维 |
[54:47] | Charles Lester. | 查尔斯·莱斯特 |
[54:50] | And Jay Dipersia. | 杰·迪佩西亚 |
[54:53] | Bet you didn’t think I’d remember all those names, huh? | 猜你没想到我都记在心上了吧 |
[54:57] | Every single one of them, you changed their life. | 他们所有人 是你改变了他们的生活 |
[55:02] | You argued for them, no one else would. | 当没有其他人愿意的时候 是你帮他们辩护 |
[55:08] | And I’m just giving you the chance to keep on doing that. | 我只是为你提供机会让你继续发挥所长 |
[55:12] | Come on, it’s a no-brainer. | 答应吧 还想什么 |
[55:17] | And if I’m burnt out? | 如果我累了呢 |
[55:19] | Take a break, you have a week. | 好好休息 还有一周才要去 |
[55:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:43] | D.C. | 特区 |
[55:47] | I’m gonna miss you, pal. | 我会想念你的 朋友 |
[55:51] | I’ll be there in spirit. | 我会给你精神上的支持 |
[55:54] | Or on Zoom. | 或者咱们能视频会议见 |
[56:07] | – Oh, God. – Shit. | -天啊 -该死 |
[56:09] | So, the suspense is over. | 悬念结束了 |
[56:10] | Donald Trump is running for president. | 唐纳德·特朗普将竞选下一任总统 |
[56:14] | With rumors swirling around | 随着丑闻围绕着 |
[56:15] | Governor DeSantis about a potential | 德桑蒂斯州长 指他可能对他人 |
[56:17] | sexual assault scandal, | 实施了性侵行为 |
[56:19] | Donald Trump chose this moment to announce | 唐纳德·特朗普选择现在宣布 |
[56:21] | he’s running for president. | 他将竞选下任总统 |