时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | My war wound. | 我的战伤。 |
[00:31] | Still tingles whenever I talk about it. | 每当我提起它,仍然会感到刺痛。 |
[00:36] | July 1st, 1916. | 1916年7月1日。 |
[00:41] | The day of the Rondo. | 回旋曲的日子。 |
[00:44] | No-one knows why it’s called that. | 没人知道为什么这么叫。 |
[00:46] | The Rondo is just the Rondo and always has been. | 回旋曲就是回旋曲,而且一直都是。 |
[00:49] | A race round the cricket pitch, pushing a wheelbarrow, | 一场围绕板球场的比赛,推着手推车, |
[00:53] | for all the men in the village. | 为了村里所有的男人。 |
[00:56] | Only that summer, there was no men between the ages of 18 and 41, | 只是那年夏天,18岁到41岁之间没有男人, |
[01:01] | so for the first time in history it was decided to make it a boys’ race. | 所以历史上第一次决定让它成为一个男孩的比赛。 |
[01:05] | I made it hard for myself. | 我让自己很难受。 |
[01:08] | Stupid. | 愚蠢的。 |
[01:12] | I made it a matter of life and death. | 我把它当作生死攸关的事。 |
[01:15] | How? | 怎么用? |
[01:17] | By deciding that me winning the Rondo would keep Joe safe | 决定让我赢回旋曲就能保证乔的安全 |
[01:22] | and that losing it would mean… | 失去它意味着。。。 |
[01:28] | ‘We could have our own secret code, you and me. | “我们可以有自己的密码,你和我。 |
[01:33] | ‘A wiggly line if we’re going over the top.’ | “如果我们要越过顶端的话,那是一条摇摆不定的线。” |
[01:48] | She’s sick, John. | 她病了,约翰。 |
[01:52] | Go for the doctor. | 去找医生。 |
[01:55] | Go! | 快走! |
[02:09] | Scarlet fever. | 猩红热。 |
[02:16] | Is there anything we can do for her? | 我们能为她做点什么吗? |
[02:18] | Cold flannels. | 冷绒布。 |
[02:21] | Pray. | 祈祷吧。 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 非常感谢。 |
[02:38] | I’ll pray for her. | 我会为她祈祷。 |
[02:44] | Everything for a reason. | 一切都是有原因的。 |
[02:49] | Is this my punishment? | 这是我的惩罚吗? |
[02:52] | He’s a-waiting for you. | 他在等你。 |
[03:14] | Writing to Joe? | 给乔写信? |
[03:16] | Don’t tell him about Mary. | 别告诉他玛丽的事。 |
[03:20] | I don’t want him worried. | 我不想让他担心。 |
[03:23] | It’s contagious. | 会传染的。 |
[03:32] | Now, you be a good lad for Margaret, hmm? | 现在,你是玛格丽特的好孩子,嗯? |
[03:58] | Who will be saved? | 谁会得救? |
[04:03] | Who will come forward now | 现在谁站出来 |
[04:04] | and embrace the Lord in all of his mercy? | 拥抱上帝的仁慈? |
[04:55] | My love… | 我的爱。。。 |
[04:59] | Stay with me… | 跟我在一起。。。 |
[05:03] | Stay with me… | 跟我在一起。。。 |
[05:11] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样? |
[05:14] | Fine, fine. | 很好,很好。 |
[05:17] | And Martha? | 玛莎呢? |
[05:19] | Oh, she’ll be fine. | 哦,她会没事的。 |
[05:23] | Touch and go for a while now. | 一会儿就走。 |
[05:24] | There’s a medicine called Three In One. | 有一种药叫三合一。 |
[05:27] | The vets won’t prescribe it, | 兽医不会开处方的, |
[05:28] | but ask any dairy farmer and they swear by it. | 但是问任何一个奶农,他们都会信誓旦旦。 |
[05:30] | Some of them give it to their children. | 他们中的一些人把它给了他们的孩子。 |
[05:33] | Miracle cure, really. | 奇迹疗法,真的。 |
[05:39] | “Why isn’t he in France?” It’s what they’re all asking. | “他为什么不在法国?”他们都这么问。 |
[05:44] | Born in the Big House and he doesn’t have to go. | 出生在大房子里,他不用去。 |
[05:46] | I don’t think that… | 我不认为。。。 |
[05:47] | Look at them. | 看看他们。 |
[05:52] | They despise me for it. | 他们因此鄙视我。 |
[05:55] | To be saved… | 要保存。。。 |
[05:58] | to be sure of a place in the great upstairs… | 为了确保在大楼上有个位置。。。 |
[06:01] | you have to confess all of your sins. | 你必须认罪。 |
[06:03] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗? |
[06:05] | Yes. | 对。 |
[06:14] | You should do it, Bairstow. | 你应该这么做,贝尔斯托。 |
[06:18] | Save yourself. | 自救吧。 |
[06:28] | I look in the mirror | 我照镜子 |
[06:29] | and I remember I’m elected to serve all the people of this village. | 我记得我被选来为这个村子的所有人服务。 |
[06:36] | But the thing that pains me is knowing that to do it well, | 但让我痛苦的是知道要把它做好, |
[06:39] | to serve my constituents… | 为我的选民服务。。。 |
[06:42] | I need to know what they’re thinking, | 我要知道他们在想什么, |
[06:44] | hoping for, dreaming about, what they’re afraid of. | 希望,梦想,他们害怕什么。 |
[06:50] | I’m only one man. | 我只是一个人。 |
[06:52] | I can’t possibly know what’s in all of their heads, all of the time. | 我不可能一直都知道他们脑子里在想什么。 |
[06:55] | You need eyes and ears. | 你需要眼睛和耳朵。 |
[06:57] | Hmm, yes. | 嗯,是的。 |
[07:00] | A mole in the village. | 村里的鼹鼠。 |
[07:05] | Well, that’s not how I would describe it. | 我可不这么形容。 |
[07:09] | How much? | 多少? |
[07:27] | Caro? | 卡罗? |
[07:31] | Caro? | 卡罗? |
[07:33] | Caro? | 卡罗? |
[07:36] | Caro? | 卡罗? |
[07:38] | Caro, why don’t you stop? | 卡罗,你为什么不停下来? |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 非常感谢。 |
[07:46] | No, no. It was you who brought me to Him. | 不,不。是你带我来见他的。 |
[07:54] | Martha. | 玛莎。 |
[07:57] | Take my thanks and know that | 接受我的谢意,知道吗 |
[08:00] | if there’s anything I can do in return, I will do it. | 如果有什么我可以做的,我会做的。 |
[08:03] | Very gladly. | 非常高兴。 |
[08:10] | You know, the reformed sinner makes the ideal missionary. | 你知道,改过自新的罪人是理想的传教士。 |
[08:19] | John! | 厕所! |
[10:21] | It’s Daddy, love. | 是爸爸,亲爱的。 |
[11:09] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事的,没事的。 |
[11:53] | She’s breathing easier. | 她呼吸轻松了。 |
[11:59] | She’s good. Oh, my love! | 她很好。哦,亲爱的! |
[12:07] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹。 |
[12:28] | Martha! Martha? Martha? Who would do this? | 玛莎!玛莎?玛莎?谁会这么做? |
[12:36] | No! | 不! |
[12:41] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[12:43] | Dear Lord, our father, we thank you for the life of this child. | 亲爱的上帝,我们的父亲,我们感谢你为这个孩子的生命。 |
[12:49] | We thank you for bringing her back to us and answering our prayers. | 我们感谢你把她带回我们身边,并回应我们的祈祷。 |
[12:54] | For you alone can give life. | 因为只有你才能给予生命。 |
[13:08] | It’s going to be all right. | 会没事的。 |
[13:26] | I have to do this first thing now because I’m so busy at the school. | 我现在必须做第一件事,因为我在学校太忙了。 |
[13:30] | When will they find a proper teacher? | 他们什么时候能找到合适的老师? |
[13:40] | Was there something you wanted to ask me about? | 你有什么事想问我吗? |
[13:45] | I walked away from a prayer. | 我离开了祈祷。 |
[13:47] | They were giving thanks because Mary’s better and I felt… | 他们感谢是因为玛丽好多了,我觉得。。。 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have come. | 对不起,我不该来。 |
[13:54] | They? | 他们? |
[13:59] | Your daughter and my husband. | 你女儿和我丈夫。 |
[14:04] | You felt… ? | 你觉得? |
[14:06] | I’ve only just got him back. He’s been… | 我刚把他救回来。他一直。。。 |
[14:10] | Away, drinking. | 走开,喝酒。 |
[14:13] | And Mary’s safe. | 玛丽很安全。 |
[14:15] | I’m so happy and relieved, but there’s something else. | 我很高兴也很欣慰,但还有别的事。 |
[14:22] | I know it’s a sin. | 我知道这是罪恶。 |
[14:26] | I’m jealous. | 我嫉妒。 |
[14:28] | Of who? | 谁的? |
[14:30] | There has to be a subject for such a feeling. | 这种感觉必须有一个主题。 |
[14:35] | John found a miracle cure. I don’t know where he got it. | 约翰找到了奇迹般的治疗方法。我不知道他从哪儿弄来的。 |
[14:40] | Three In One on the bottle, they call it. | 他们称之为瓶子上的三合一。 |
[14:42] | The Holy Trinity in a bottle. | 瓶子里的圣三位一体。 |
[14:47] | John wasn’t laughing. | 约翰没有笑。 |
[14:52] | It’s God, isn’t it? | 是上帝,不是吗? |
[14:55] | You’re jealous of God. | 你嫉妒上帝。 |
[15:00] | He didn’t save John. You did. Is that what you think? | 他没有救约翰。你做到了。你是这么想的吗? |
[15:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[15:09] | Years of him coming home drunk and no food in the house. | 多年来他喝醉了回家,家里没有食物。 |
[15:14] | The children hungry and what there was to eat, | 孩子们饿了还有什么吃的, |
[15:18] | you gave to them and starved yourself. | 你给了他们,自己饿死了。 |
[15:22] | And probably he beat you too, didn’t he? | 可能他也打了你,不是吗? |
[15:26] | And you stayed there and kept the marriage. | 你留在那里维持了婚姻。 |
[15:31] | And your patience and your endurance and your grace saved him. | 你的忍耐,忍耐,恩典救了他。 |
[15:40] | It was you. Not God. | 是你。不是上帝。 |
[15:42] | Yes. | 对。 |
[15:49] | I understand. | 我理解。 |
[15:54] | And not her, either? | 也不是她? |
[15:57] | Martha… she’s done so much for him, for us, for… | 玛莎。。。她为他,为我们,为。。。 |
[16:03] | She’s a saint, really. | 她真是个圣人。 |
[16:07] | She puts us all to shame. I’m sorry. I… I didn’t mean you. | 她让我们都感到羞愧。我很抱歉。我。。。我不是说你。 |
[16:10] | No. Me too. Put to shame, by my daughter. | 不,我也是。让我女儿蒙羞。 |
[16:17] | Who is a saint, really. | 谁是圣人,真的。 |
[16:26] | Communing with the dead? | 与死者交流? |
[16:30] | Nothing so profound. | 没什么比这更深刻的了。 |
[16:33] | It’s your job. Looked at in one way. | 这是你的工作。从一个角度看。 |
[16:40] | A cow was mutilated, her udder punctured with a knife. | 一头牛被肢解了,她的乳房被刀刺破了。 |
[16:46] | Last night at the Big House. | 昨晚在大房子里。 |
[16:50] | I wanted you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[16:52] | because I thought you might help control the reaction. | 因为我觉得你可以帮助控制反应。 |
[16:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:56] | It was a theft. | 这是一起盗窃案。 |
[16:57] | That’s why whoever did this was there in the middle of the night. | 所以不管是谁干的都在半夜里。 |
[17:00] | It would help if the village understood that. | 如果村里人明白这一点,那会有帮助的。 |
[17:03] | A theft from a cow shed? Of what? | 从牛棚偷东西?什么原因? |
[17:07] | Three In One, it’s called. | 三合一,叫做。 |
[17:09] | – Medicine. – Yeah. | -医学。-是的。 |
[17:13] | I wanted you to know, so that rumour, when it comes, | 我想让你知道,所以当谣言传来的时候, |
[17:16] | and it always does come, might be contained. | 它总是会来,也许会被控制住。 |
[17:21] | I’m asking you to manage your flock. | 我要你管理你的羊群。 |
[17:28] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[17:32] | Spreading the word. | 传播信息。 |
[17:37] | Cows are in. | 牛在里面。 |
[17:50] | Is supper not ready? | 晚饭还没准备好吗? |
[17:53] | No. | 不。 |
[18:11] | I can help you find Him. | 我可以帮你找到他。 |
[18:14] | I don’t want Him. I want you. | 我不要他。我想要你。 |
[18:22] | Who do you think he is? | 你以为他是谁? |
[18:24] | Are you saying that one day he gives himself to God, | 你是说有一天他把自己献给了上帝, |
[18:26] | the next he’s a thief and a savage? | 下一次他又是小偷又是野人? |
[18:29] | I’m just telling you, the evidence against him is strong. | 我只是告诉你,对他不利的证据很充分。 |
[18:33] | Well, it can’t be right. | 嗯,这不可能是对的。 |
[18:36] | A bottle of medicine was stolen from the cow shed | 从牛棚里偷了一瓶药 |
[18:39] | where the cow was mutilated. | 母牛被肢解的地方。 |
[18:40] | John Middleton has that bottle. | 约翰·米德尔顿有那个瓶子。 |
[18:45] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[18:48] | – I just do. – But how? | -我就是喜欢。-但是怎么做呢? |
[18:50] | Acquiring a Christian faith means a man cannot do wrong? | 获得基督教信仰意味着一个人不能做错事? |
[18:54] | Do you believe that’s all there is to it? | 你相信就这些吗? |
[18:56] | He’ll be a condemned man if this evidence is heard. | 如果这个证据被听到,他将被判死刑。 |
[19:01] | Because of his past, nobody will listen to him. | 因为他的过去,没有人会听他的。 |
[19:05] | You’ll be condemning a rescued soul. | 你会谴责一个获救的灵魂。 |
[19:09] | You want me to keep this from the authorities, hmm? | 你想让我瞒着当局,嗯? |
[19:13] | You’re asking me to lie! | 你要我撒谎! |
[19:19] | I’m asking you to trust in God. | 我要你相信上帝。 |
[19:26] | Lie down. | 躺下。 |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:31] | Lie down. | 躺下。 |
[19:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:36] | Lie down. | 躺下。 |
[19:49] | You will do everything I say. | 我说什么你就做什么。 |
[19:53] | You will not speak unless you are spoken to. | 除非有人跟你说话,否则你不会说话。 |
[19:59] | You will remain in bed and prone at all times. | 你将一直卧床俯卧。 |
[20:04] | No reading, sewing or any other activity. | 禁止阅读、缝纫或任何其他活动。 |
[20:13] | You will be fed seven times a day. | 你一天要吃七次。 |
[20:16] | And you will finish what you are given seven times a day | 你一天要完成七次给你的任务 |
[20:20] | without complaint. | 毫无怨言。 |
[20:24] | At the end of your treatment, you will be well again. | 治疗结束后,你会好起来的。 |
[20:32] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[20:42] | Rest. | 休息。 |
[20:55] | Did I say you could do that? | 我说过你能做到吗? |
[21:01] | Understand this. I will make her better. | 明白这一点。我会让她好起来的。 |
[21:09] | Who is the… the head of this household? | 谁是。。。这家的户主? |
[21:19] | Neither of you. It’s her. | 你们两个都不是。是她。 |
[21:25] | She is attention-seeking and self-pitying, | 她寻求关注和自怜, |
[21:29] | and you are just the audience for these theatrics. | 你只是这些戏剧的观众。 |
[21:33] | The actress does with the audience what she will. | 这位女演员随心所欲地对待观众。 |
[21:40] | May I ask how you propose to cure my sister? | 请问你打算怎样治好我妹妹? |
[21:44] | No. | 不。 |
[21:48] | All I need from you is to place all, and I mean all, | 我只需要你把所有的,我是说所有的, |
[21:54] | your trust in me. | 你对我的信任。 |
[22:03] | Who would do such a thing to a cow? | 谁会对母牛做这种事? |
[22:06] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[22:08] | There was a theft of some cow medicine. It’s a difficult case. | 有人偷了一些牛药。这是个棘手的案子。 |
[22:14] | What time was it? | 几点了? |
[22:15] | Late. | 迟到了。 |
[22:17] | Why were you in the field? | 你为什么在田野里? |
[22:18] | Crossing it home. | 穿过它回家。 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry? | 我很抱歉? |
[22:21] | Short cut back from Lamb. | 离羊肉很近。 |
[22:23] | Had he been drinking? | 他喝酒了吗? |
[22:26] | Hard to say. | 很难说。 |
[22:33] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里? |
[22:36] | Here. | 在这里。 |
[22:47] | Shifty. | 狡猾的。 |
[22:48] | Yes. | 对。 |
[22:51] | Lying. | 撒谎。 |
[22:53] | People lie for lots of reasons. | 人们撒谎有很多原因。 |
[22:56] | You should watch the cow shed tonight. | 你今晚应该去看牛棚。 |
[22:59] | Why would the culprit return the next night? | 为什么罪犯会在第二天晚上回来? |
[23:02] | You’re right. The culprit wouldn’t. | 你说得对。罪犯不会的。 |
[23:30] | It wasn’t stealing, I’d always planned to put it back. | 那不是偷东西,我一直想把它放回去。 |
[23:34] | And you have. | 你也有。 |
[23:39] | I only used a tiny bit. | 我只用了一点点。 |
[23:41] | I just put a tiny bit of the medicine on the end of me finger, | 我只是在手指上放了一点点药, |
[23:44] | just on the end of my little finger, for Mary, | 就在我的小指末端,为了玛丽, |
[23:47] | like, like when you suckle a… a new-born calf. | 就像,就像你吮吸。。。新生的小牛。 |
[23:54] | Do they want some money for the medicine we used? | 他们要钱买我们用的药吗? |
[23:59] | It’s a deep puncture wound, | 伤口很深, |
[24:01] | probably made with a short, double edged knife. | 可能是用一把短的双刃刀做的。 |
[24:03] | The culprit would have had to be in very close. | 罪魁祸首应该离得很近。 |
[24:06] | There will be blood splattered all over the man who did this. | 会有鲜血洒在凶手身上。 |
[24:09] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[24:10] | John Middleton was there on the same night and he didn’t do it? | 约翰·米德尔顿就在同一天晚上,但他没有做? |
[24:13] | There will be no blood on John Middleton’s clothing. | 约翰·米德尔顿的衣服上不会有血迹。 |
[24:30] | Machine gun. | 机关枪。 |
[24:36] | Die! Die! | 去死吧!去死吧! |
[24:41] | Good. | 很好。 |
[24:56] | Single shot, sniper. | 一枪,狙击手。 |
[25:14] | Bert. | 伯特。 |
[25:49] | What will we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[25:52] | You’ll go back to Margaret’s. | 你要回玛格丽特家。 |
[25:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:57] | Because I have to work. | 因为我要工作。 |
[25:59] | I don’t want to go to Margaret’s. It’s sad there. | 我不想去玛格丽特家。那里很伤心。 |
[26:05] | Do you have to work? | 你必须工作吗? |
[26:06] | Yes. | 对。 |
[26:42] | Just us girls together. | 只有我们两个女孩在一起。 |
[27:02] | If you were men… | 如果你是男人。。。 |
[27:04] | If we were men, you’d be paying us more. | 如果我们是男人,你会付给我们更多。 |
[27:06] | – You wouldn’t be complaining. – Because we’d be paid more. | -你不会抱怨的。-因为我们会得到更多的报酬。 |
[27:09] | Look, we all have to make sacrifices during wartime. | 听着,我们都得在战时做出牺牲。 |
[27:14] | And you women… | 你们这些女人。。。 |
[27:17] | I’m not asking for equal pay. Are you not? | 我不是要求同工同酬。你不是吗? |
[27:21] | I’m asking for better conditions so that we can work harder, | 我要求更好的条件以便我们能更努力地工作, |
[27:25] | sacrifice more, increase your profit, | 牺牲更多,增加你的利润, |
[27:28] | and make better boots for our men at the front. | 为前线的人做更好的靴子。 |
[27:31] | We need inducements and encouragements, we need to be told | 我们需要诱导和鼓励,我们需要被告知 |
[27:36] | how much we mean to you, so that we can give our best. Us women. | 我们对你有多重要,这样我们才能尽力而为。我们女人。 |
[27:45] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[27:50] | Er, no. Why not? She can’t bring her baby in here. | 呃,不。为什么不呢?她不能把孩子带进来。 |
[27:53] | She doesn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择。 |
[27:55] | Her name’s Mary. | 她叫玛丽。 |
[28:10] | Give it back! | 还给我! |
[28:14] | Can anyone tell me where the Vikings came from? | 有人能告诉我维京人从哪里来吗? |
[28:18] | Germany? | 德国? |
[28:22] | Germans and Germany are not the source of all evil. | 德国人和德国人不是万恶之源。 |
[28:26] | They want to kill us, don’t they? | 他们想杀了我们,不是吗? |
[28:29] | And we want to kill them. | 我们要杀了他们。 |
[28:31] | They’re evil. | 他们是邪恶的。 |
[28:33] | That’s stupid! | 太蠢了! |
[28:39] | That’s a stupid thing to say. | 说这话太蠢了。 |
[28:43] | There’s a big attack coming. And the Pals are in it. | 有一个大的攻击即将到来。朋友们都在里面。 |
[28:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[28:56] | Gilbert? | 吉尔伯特? |
[28:59] | Gilbert? | 吉尔伯特? |
[29:05] | How do you know? Hmm? | 你怎么知道的?隐马尔可夫模型? |
[29:15] | Why are you so late home? | 你为什么回家这么晚? |
[29:17] | I got kept behind at school. | 我在学校被落在后面了。 |
[29:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:23] | Son? | 儿子? |
[29:24] | For not liking the Germans. | 因为不喜欢德国人。 |
[30:12] | What does Martha Lane say about that cough? | 玛莎·莱恩怎么说那个咳嗽? |
[30:15] | She’s planning a walkout. | 她正计划罢工。 |
[30:18] | She’s a fine woman. | 她是个好女人。 |
[30:20] | In what way? | 以什么方式? |
[30:21] | Every way. | 各方面。 |
[30:23] | You like her? | 你喜欢她? |
[30:25] | What man wouldn’t? | 什么人不愿意? |
[30:27] | More than me? | 比我还厉害? |
[30:30] | I can’t see a weakness in her. | 我看不出她有什么缺点。 |
[30:33] | But that might be because I’m a man. | 但那可能是因为我是个男人。 |
[30:37] | Maybe it takes a woman to see another woman’s weakness. | 也许需要一个女人才能看到另一个女人的弱点。 |
[30:45] | A soft spot. | 软肋。 |
[30:47] | Oh, she has one of them. | 哦,她有一个。 |
[30:49] | Who for? | 为谁? |
[30:51] | Later. | 以后再说。 |
[31:01] | Who does she have a soft spot for? | 她对谁有好感? |
[31:03] | Tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我。 |
[31:05] | Who is it?! | 是谁?! |
[31:13] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[31:18] | She’s self-appointed, | 她是自封的, |
[31:20] | but she has the support of all women in the factory. | 但她得到了工厂里所有女性的支持。 |
[31:22] | In some ways, it’s worse for you than having an organised | 在某些方面,这对你来说比有组织的工作更糟糕 |
[31:25] | trade union to deal with. | 工会处理。 |
[31:26] | She’s a completely free agent. No negotiating structures. | 她是个完全自由的人。没有谈判结构。 |
[31:34] | She just pushes Hankin around. | 她只是把汉克推来推去。 |
[31:36] | My brother’s in love with her. | 我哥哥爱上她了。 |
[31:38] | She’s not in love with him. | 她不爱他。 |
[32:05] | What is it they feed you? | 他们喂你什么? |
[32:07] | Milk. It’s like a veal calf. | 牛奶。就像小牛肉。 |
[32:12] | Hmm. | 隐马尔可夫模型。 |
[32:14] | I told you to relinquish responsibility and authority to me. | 我告诉过你把责任和权力交给我。 |
[32:17] | Sorry? | 对不起的? |
[32:18] | And now you have been appointed by the family or you have | 现在你被家里人任命了 |
[32:21] | decided yourself to speak with me. both of which imply you have | 你决定和我谈谈。这两个都意味着你 |
[32:24] | retained some status, which I have insisted you give to me. | 保留了一些身份,我坚持要你给我。 |
[32:28] | Do what I say and I will cure your sister. | 照我说的做,我会治好你妹妹的。 |
[32:32] | Refuse and you will have an hysteric in your lives for ever. | 拒绝,你的生活就会永远歇斯底里。 |
[32:38] | Which is it to be? | 是哪一个? |
[32:39] | Have it. | 拿着吧。 |
[32:42] | Dr Wylie. | 怀利医生。 |
[32:45] | It’s yours. | 这是你的。 |
[33:08] | John? | 厕所? |
[33:13] | Grace? | 格雷斯? |
[33:14] | We’re all right. | 我们没事。 |
[33:16] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的。 |
[33:20] | John? | 厕所? |
[33:22] | Yes. Good. | 对。很好。 |
[33:27] | And you? | 你呢? |
[33:30] | The Lord is with me. | 上帝与我同在。 |
[33:58] | Not having the body to bury… | 没有尸体埋葬。。。 |
[34:01] | Must be hard. | 一定很难。 |
[34:06] | Of course, it makes it easy for them to lie to you. | 当然,这让他们很容易对你撒谎。 |
[34:10] | Nearly every man killed in France has had an easy death. | 几乎所有在法国被杀的人都过着安逸的生活。 |
[34:14] | And when there’s no body, no-one at home can say it wasn’t. | 当没有尸体的时候,家里没人能说不是。 |
[34:19] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的? |
[34:23] | Joe Middleton. | 乔·米德尔顿。 |
[34:26] | Then he’ll know the truth about it. Trouble is, he’s over there. | 他就会知道真相。问题是,他在那边。 |
[34:33] | But he would have told someone when he was at home. | 但他在家的时候会告诉别人的。 |
[34:36] | Maybe not his family, but someone. | 也许不是他的家人,而是某个人。 |
[34:41] | Too much to carry otherwise. | 否则就太多了。 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 非常感谢。 |
[34:56] | Our Father, who art in heaven | 我们的父亲,他在天堂 |
[35:00] | Hallowed be thy name | 愿尔名圣 |
[35:02] | Thy kingdom come | 你的王国来了 |
[35:03] | Thy will be done | 你的意志完成了 |
[35:05] | On Earth, as it is in heaven | 在地球上,就像在天堂一样 |
[35:08] | Give us this day our daily bread | 今日求你赐我们日用的食物 |
[35:11] | And forgive us our trespasses… | 原谅我们的过失。。。 |
[35:14] | I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to give him a word of comfort. | 如果你想安慰他,我不介意。 |
[35:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[35:19] | No. It’s fine. | 不,没事。 |
[35:21] | Hello! | 你好! |
[35:23] | When does he… ? | 他什么时候? |
[35:24] | They’ll come for him Monday. | 他们星期一来找他。 |
[35:27] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[35:31] | Hello? | 你好? |
[35:39] | Did Joe tell you that Paul’s death were easy? | 乔有没有告诉你保罗的死很容易? |
[35:43] | Yes. | 对。 |
[35:47] | Did Joe tell you that Paul’s death were easy? | 乔有没有告诉你保罗的死很容易? |
[35:51] | You owe me the truth. | 你欠我真相。 |
[35:52] | Yes. | 对。 |
[35:54] | I need to speak to you. | 我要和你谈谈。 |
[35:56] | Before you speak to anyone else. And in private. | 在你和别人说话之前。私下里。 |
[36:09] | Paul died some time ago. | 保罗不久前去世了。 |
[36:12] | Your failure to come to terms with it is damaging, to all of us. | 你的失败对我们大家都是有害的。 |
[36:18] | Your bitterness is selfish. | 你的痛苦是自私的。 |
[36:21] | It won’t help you if the village is forced to turn away from you. | 如果村里的人被迫离开你,那对你没什么帮助。 |
[36:26] | Who do you think you are to speak to me like this? | 你以为你是谁能这样跟我说话? |
[36:31] | I’m appointed spokeswoman for the Church Craft League. | 我被任命为教会工艺联盟的发言人。 |
[36:36] | I don’t know how my son died, or where. | 我不知道我儿子是怎么死的,也不知道在哪里。 |
[36:41] | His best friend was sent home to lie to me about his last moments. | 他最好的朋友被送回家对我撒谎说他最后的时刻。 |
[36:48] | Bitter? | 苦? |
[36:51] | Bitter?! | 苦?! |
[36:53] | Oh, I am much, much more than bitter! | 哦,我比苦多了! |
[36:58] | If you refuse to put the greater good above | 如果你拒绝把更大的利益放在上面 |
[37:02] | your own self-interest, we will have to fight you. | 为了你自己的利益,我们必须和你战斗。 |
[37:12] | Norma. I need your support. | 诺玛。我需要你的支持。 |
[37:15] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[37:17] | The Church Craft League. We need to stand together. | 教会工艺联盟。我们需要站在一起。 |
[37:21] | It’s, er, it’s not the right time. | 现在,呃,时机不对。 |
[37:24] | We’re two years into this war. How we conduct our… | 我们已经打了两年仗了。我们如何进行。。。 |
[37:28] | I said, it’s not the right time! | 我说,现在不是时候! |
[37:30] | For who? | 为了谁? |
[37:34] | Me. Norma. | 我。诺玛。 |
[37:38] | For me. | 为了我。 |
[37:54] | There’s no blood. And no hole over his heart. | 没有血。他的心上没有洞。 |
[38:00] | Gas, do you think? | 汽油,你觉得呢? |
[38:04] | What does God say? | 上帝怎么说? |
[38:07] | He, er… | 他,呃。。。 |
[38:13] | … moves in mysterious ways. | … 以神秘的方式移动。 |
[38:17] | And… | 还有。。。 |
[38:31] | Speak to my… | 和我的。。。 |
[38:34] | Speak to my daughter. | 和我女儿谈谈。 |
[38:42] | You see? Look what she’s done to you. | 你看到了吗?看看她对你做了什么。 |
[38:45] | She’s poisonous, that woman. | 她很毒,那个女人。 |
[39:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助。 |
[39:17] | Father? | 父亲? |
[39:23] | I can’t do it any more. | 我不能再做了。 |
[39:30] | What? | 什么? |
[39:36] | Lie to them. | 对他们撒谎。 |
[39:41] | Who? | 谁? |
[39:48] | Children need their teacher to believe in what she says. | 孩子们需要老师相信她的话。 |
[39:53] | She? | 她? |
[39:58] | Do this for me. | 为我做这个。 |
[40:03] | – But the women at the factory need me. Now is such a… – I need you. | -但是工厂里的女人需要我。现在是这样一个。。。-我需要你。 |
[40:10] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲。 |
[40:47] | I won’t let them do this to you. | 我不会让他们这样对你。 |
[40:55] | Trust me. | 相信我。 |
[41:18] | There’s something that I think you should know. | 有件事我想你应该知道。 |
[41:32] | Erm, I’m… | 呃,我。。。 |
[41:38] | I’m very… | 我非常。。。 |
[41:44] | I’m so glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了。 |
[41:48] | Is that what you want to say? | 这就是你想说的吗? |
[42:01] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 我宁愿你不要。 |
[42:03] | How do you know I’ve been speaking with Caro? | 你怎么知道我和卡洛谈过了? |
[42:14] | You’re taking away her spirit. | 你在夺走她的灵魂。 |
[42:16] | Well, of course. What did you think? She has to surrender. | 好吧,当然。你觉得呢?她必须投降。 |
[42:22] | She has to be taught to make the will of the man her own. | 她必须接受教育,使男人的意志成为自己的意志。 |
[42:28] | How else do you think she can be cured? | 你认为她还能怎么治好? |
[42:31] | I think you’re after power for its own sake. | 我认为你追求权力是为了权力。 |
[42:36] | You’re not interested in curing Caro at all. | 你对治疗卡罗一点兴趣都没有。 |
[42:41] | I’m going to forgive that remark. | 我要原谅那句话。 |
[42:44] | Put it down to youth and displaced anger. | 把它归结为年轻人的愤怒。 |
[42:48] | What anger? | 什么愤怒? |
[42:50] | Did you want to go to France? | 你想去法国吗? |
[42:52] | Yes. | 对。 |
[42:53] | And your sister begged you to stay. | 你姐姐求你留下来。 |
[42:57] | Yes. | 对。 |
[43:06] | Good day. | 很好的一天。 |
[43:08] | The bloat face sits fat in plumped-up down | 臃肿的脸胖乎乎的坐在那里 |
[43:13] | Veal pale with deeping eyes that move too slowly | 小牛肉面色苍白,眼睛深陷,移动太慢 |
[43:18] | Now unlubricated by the sprink of thinking | 现在没有了思想的熏陶 |
[43:22] | My hushed up, milk-heavy sister. | 我那沉默寡言、爱吃奶的妹妹。 |
[44:23] | Yes, please. | 好的,谢谢。 |
[45:31] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么? |
[45:33] | What have you done to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[45:37] | Veal pale with deeping eyes. | 小牛肉面色苍白,眼睛深邃。 |
[45:43] | No. | 不。 |
[45:45] | My milk-heavy sister. | 我的奶重的妹妹。 |
[45:47] | – Car, no. – Juvenile. | -车,不是。-少年。 |
[45:51] | But it is your voice. | 但这是你的声音。 |
[45:53] | Caro. | 卡罗。 |
[45:55] | Caro. I’m sorry. | 卡罗。我很抱歉。 |
[46:02] | Caro. | 卡罗。 |
[46:04] | It would be best, in the interests of the patient, | 为了病人的利益, |
[46:10] | if George were to leave. | 如果乔治离开的话。 |
[46:18] | Well… | 好。。。 |
[46:22] | Where would he go? | 他会去哪里? |
[46:29] | I don’t know how his exemption came about. | 我不知道他的豁免是怎么来的。 |
[46:32] | But I do know, however, what, or rather who, motivated it. | 但我知道,是什么,更确切地说是谁,激发了它。 |
[46:37] | My concern is solely and exclusively for my patient. | 我只关心我的病人。 |
[46:50] | Leave. Lock the door. | 离开。把门锁上。 |
[48:48] | I’ll do it. | 我会的。 |
[48:51] | I’ll carry on the fight. | 我要继续战斗。 |
[49:52] | I hope the rain stays away for the big day. | 我希望这一天不要下雨。 |
[49:57] | Paul won it in the rain. | 保罗冒雨赢了。 |
[50:02] | I remember. | 我记得。 |
[50:05] | Two years ago. | 两年前。 |
[50:09] | Is this us not talking about John? | 我们不是在谈论约翰吗? |
[50:14] | What will you do if he goes to prison? | 如果他进监狱你会怎么办? |
[50:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[50:20] | Maybe the war will end and Joe will come home and… | 也许战争会结束乔会回家。。。 |
[50:24] | Happily ever after. | 从此幸福地。 |
[50:25] | Shall we have that, Margaret? Shall we have happily ever after? | 我们要那个吗,玛格丽特?我们以后会幸福吗? |
[50:34] | I miss him so much. | 我非常想念他。 |
[50:46] | This is the only place where I feel safe. | 这是我唯一感到安全的地方。 |
[50:49] | Or is it freedom? | 还是自由? |
[50:51] | Maybe they’re the same thing. | 也许他们是同一件事。 |
[50:56] | Grace? What? | 格雷斯?什么? |
[50:59] | I don’t know what you’re on about. | 我不知道你在说什么。 |
[51:08] | We used to laugh. | 我们曾经笑过。 |
[51:11] | Yes. | 对。 |
[51:14] | But we’re talking. You and me. | 但我们在谈。你和我。 |
[51:19] | And that’s such a blessing. | 这真是一种祝福。 |
[51:40] | Your father ran the Rondo the first year we were married. | 我们结婚的第一年,你父亲管理回旋曲。 |
[51:44] | I was pregnant with Joe. | 我怀了乔。 |
[51:47] | I think he did it to show off and tell me that he loved me | 我想他这么做是为了炫耀,告诉我他爱我 |
[51:52] | because he wasn’t very good at saying it. | 因为他不太会说。 |
[51:55] | I made a fool of myself by shouting my head almost off during the race. | 我在比赛中大喊大叫,差点把自己弄糊涂了。 |
[52:01] | I didn’t care that people thought me improper. | 我不在乎别人认为我不合适。 |
[52:04] | I was in love and I was growing a child inside of me | 我坠入爱河,在我内心成长为一个孩子 |
[52:08] | and that child was Joe. | 那孩子就是乔。 |
[52:10] | I felt like a big shout. | 我感觉像是在大喊。 |
[52:14] | Did he win? | 他赢了吗? |
[52:16] | Second. Rutter beat him. | 第二。拉特打败了他。 |
[52:21] | He said if he did it again, he’d get to the front, hold the inside and | 他说如果他再这样做,他会走到前面,抓住里面,然后 |
[52:27] | run his heart out and over his dead body would anybody come past him. | 如果有人从他身边经过,就把他的心掏出来,盖过他的尸体。 |
[52:31] | “That’s the brave way to do it,” he said. | 他说:“这是勇敢的做法。 |
[52:38] | We were happy. | 我们很高兴。 |
[52:42] | Will you come and watch? | 你来看看好吗? |
[53:25] | Welcome to our annual village Rondo. | 欢迎来到我们一年一度的乡村回旋曲。 |
[53:29] | Now, after much deliberation, I have decided | 现在,经过深思熟虑,我决定 |
[53:32] | the honour for starting this year’s race will go to… | 开始今年比赛的荣誉将是。。。 |
[53:37] | Margaret Boden. | 玛格丽特博登。 |
[53:41] | Please come forward, Mrs Boden. | 请上前,博登夫人。 |
[53:46] | Ready! | 准备好了! |
[53:48] | Ready. | 准备好了。 |
[53:52] | Steady! | 稳住! |
[53:54] | Steady! | 稳住! |
[54:01] | Go on! | 继续! |
[54:10] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[54:15] | Go on. | 继续。 |
[54:20] | Go on, son. | 去吧,孩子。 |
[54:32] | Go on! | 继续! |
[54:38] | Go on, son! | 继续,儿子! |
[54:40] | Go on! Go on! | 继续!继续! |
[54:46] | Go on. | 继续。 |
[55:10] | Congratulations. The winner! | 祝贺 你。赢家! |
[57:08] | Oh, God. | 哦,天哪。 |