时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Do you know how many weddings I’ve been to? | 你知道我出席过多少场婚礼吗 |
[00:53] | You’ll never guess. | 你永远猜不到 |
[00:55] | 142! | 142场 |
[00:57] | 142 weddings, | 142场婚礼 |
[01:00] | so that’s 284 lives coming together. But those two weddings, | 有284个人决定一起生活 但1924年相隔一星期的 |
[01:05] | a week apart in the spring of 1924, they were about much more | 那两场婚礼 却不仅仅是新人 |
[01:10] | than lives coming together. | 决定一起生活 |
[01:12] | There you go. Very handsome. | 好了 很帅 |
[01:15] | Not handsome enough for anyone to marry you. | 还没帅到每个人都想嫁给你 |
[01:18] | Not long, though, eh, Bert? | 虽然 离那天不会太久 对吧 伯特 |
[01:20] | Can I go now? | 现在我可以走了吗 |
[01:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:23] | It’s the bride that’s supposed to be late, not the best man. | 应该迟到的是新娘 而不是伴郎 |
[01:27] | Only be a minute. There you go. | 再一分钟就好 好了 |
[01:29] | See you at chapel. | 礼堂再见 |
[01:36] | A chair, John. | 椅子坏了 约翰 |
[01:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:52] | Edmund will be the fifth Member of Parliament | 埃蒙德会是第五位在这个礼堂 |
[01:55] | to be married in this chapel. | 结婚的下议院议员 |
[02:00] | If love is reckless and unstoppable at the same time, | 如果爱情是不顾一切的并且不可阻挡的 |
[02:03] | then perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised | 那么当爱情颠覆这个世界时 |
[02:05] | when the world’s turned upside down by it. | 我们不应该觉得惊讶 |
[02:08] | But this, this blew all our socks off. | 但这次不同 这次真的让我们所有人大吃一惊 |
[02:12] | Oi! You’re trespassing. I’m best man. No ring, no wedding. | 哎 你偷跑进来 我是伴郎 没有戒指就没有婚礼 |
[02:16] | Wedding’s not till Saturday – and I bet YOU’RE not invited. | 婚礼星期六才举行 -我敢打赌你没被邀请 |
[02:20] | Don’t come this way again! | 别再这样进来了 |
[02:27] | I said ten o’clock. It’s 10.05. Wedding’s not for another hour. | 我说了要10点到的 现在都10点05分了 婚礼要一个小时才开始 |
[02:30] | 55 minutes. | 是55分钟 |
[02:36] | Perfect. | 太美了 |
[02:43] | I want you to know, I’ll never forget him. | 我想要你知道 我永远不会忘记他 |
[02:49] | He’d have wanted you to be happy. | 他想要你幸福 |
[02:52] | And I will be. | 我会幸福的 |
[02:57] | So, I’m not going to be your mother-in-law. | 所以 我不会成为你的婆婆 |
[03:02] | I’m going to be your mother, instead. | 却变成你的妈妈 |
[03:08] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[03:14] | It’s for the Big House wedding. And for Gilbert and Agnes’? | 这是为了大屋婚礼准备的 那为吉尔伯特和艾格尼丝准备的呢 |
[03:26] | He’s my son. He’s getting married. | 他是我的儿子 他要结婚了 |
[03:29] | If you can’t support them, I’m asking you to be quiet. | 如果你没能支持他们 麻烦你保持安静 |
[03:37] | Leave that. We’ll be late, John. | 别做了 约翰 我们会迟到的 |
[03:40] | You go. What? | 你去吧 什么 |
[03:42] | I promised Hankin I’d make that milk quota, no matter what. | 我答应过汉金 不管如何 我都会保证牛奶配额的 |
[03:46] | Weddings, funerals, christenings – they all come second now. | 不管是婚礼 葬礼 或是洗礼 都得排第二位了 |
[03:49] | Monday, I saw three women and children cross the road | 我星期一看到三个女人带着孩子穿过马路 |
[03:53] | to avoid Agnes and her pram. | 避开艾格尼丝和她的婴儿车 |
[03:55] | They held their children close in to them, | 尽量避免让她们的孩子接近她们 |
[03:57] | so they didn’t catch a sight of baby Sophie – the bastard. | 所以孩子们都没有看过私生女 索菲 |
[04:03] | This is more than just another wedding. | 这就不仅是一场婚礼那么简单了 |
[04:09] | I’m not prepared to lose what we’ve made on this farm, Grace. | 我不打算失去我们对农场所做的努力 葛瑞丝 |
[04:12] | Not for nothing. And what about our grandson? | 不管是为了什么 那我们的孙子呢 |
[04:14] | What are you going to you say to him?! Don’t talk about that. | 你要对他说什么 别扯上他 |
[04:17] | Cross the road, in case you catch something from the bastard?! | 穿过马路 以免见到那个私生子 |
[04:20] | You’re too angry, Grace. No, I’m not nearly angry enough! | 你太愤怒了 葛瑞丝 不 我还没足够愤怒 |
[04:24] | Come on, Mary, get your coat. | 我们走 玛丽 把你的外套穿上 |
[04:46] | Is Gilbert all right? Only two hours early. | 吉尔伯特还好吗 只剩两个小时了 |
[04:50] | I love this chapel. It’s honest. | 我爱上这个礼堂了 这里很坦诚 |
[04:55] | I’m so glad we married here. | 我很高兴能在这里举行结婚 |
[04:58] | Did you get married here? | 你是在这里结婚的吗 |
[05:00] | 21st of June. Hm, long time ago. | 是的 6月21号 恩 很久之前了 |
[05:05] | Did you get married here, Margaret? | 你是在这里结婚的吗 玛格丽特 |
[05:07] | I did, sweetheart. May 6, 1899. | 是的 亲爱的 1899年的5月6号 |
[05:11] | Last century? I’m afraid it was! | 上个世纪 是的 |
[05:15] | I was baptised here, married here | 我在这里接受洗礼 在这里结婚 |
[05:18] | and we’ll be buried here, the lot of us. Dust to dust. | 并且将会埋葬在这里 我们这帮人 尘归尘 土归土 |
[05:24] | If there be any person here who knows of any lawful impediment | 在场如有人合法的反对 |
[05:28] | to this marriage, speak now or for ever hold your peace. | 这场婚礼 请现在就提出来 否则 请永远保持缄默 |
[05:50] | I, Gilbert. | 我 吉尔伯特 |
[05:51] | I, Gilbert Arnold Hankin, | 我 吉尔伯特 阿诺德 汉金 |
[05:53] | take you, Agnes Scrivener, to be my… | 娶你 艾格尼丝 克里斯韦内 为我的 |
[06:08] | Agnes… | 艾格尼丝 |
[06:11] | I…love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意来爱你 |
[06:15] | Will you please be my wife? | 你愿意成为我的妻子吗 |
[06:20] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[06:25] | I, Agnes Scrivener… | 我 艾格尼丝 克里斯韦内 |
[06:27] | I, Agnes Scrivener… | 我 艾格尼丝 克里斯韦内 |
[06:29] | ..Take you, Gilbert Arnold Hankin… | 嫁给你 吉尔伯特 阿诺德 汉金 |
[06:32] | ..Take you, Gilbert Arnold Hankin… | 嫁给你 吉尔伯特 阿诺德 汉金 |
[06:36] | ..To be my wedded husband. | 让你成为我的丈夫 |
[06:38] | ..To be my wedded husband. | 让你成为我的丈夫 |
[06:40] | To have and to hold, from this day forward… | 从今而后 至死不渝 |
[06:43] | To have and to hold, from this day forward… | 从今而后 至死不渝 |
[06:47] | ..In plenty and in want… | 不论富贵或贫穷 |
[06:49] | ..In plenty and in want… | 不论富贵或贫穷 |
[06:51] | ..In joy and in sorrow… | 不论喜悦或悲伤 |
[06:53] | ..In joy and in sorrow… | 不论喜悦或悲伤 |
[06:56] | ..To love and to cherish… | 相惜相爱 |
[06:57] | ..To love and to cherish… | 相惜相爱 |
[07:00] | ..As long as we both shall live. | 至死不渝 |
[07:02] | ..As long as we both shall live. | 至死不渝 |
[07:06] | It is my enormous pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. | 我非常荣幸的宣布 你们结为夫妻 |
[07:18] | You MAY kiss the bride! | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[07:28] | You next. | 你会是下一个结婚的 |
[08:12] | Margaret, could I… Could I hold her? | 玛格丽特 我可以 我可以抱抱她吗 |
[08:14] | Do you know how to hold her? Aye! | 你知道怎么抱吗 可以啊 |
[08:16] | Hey, come to Grandad, again. Hey, that’s it. | 嘿 到爷爷这儿来 再来 嘿 就是这样 |
[08:20] | You want to say hello to Grandma? | 你要跟爷爷打招呼吗 |
[08:22] | Look at them. They’re happy. What else matters? | 看看他们 他们是幸福的 还有什么更重要呢 |
[08:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, what’s the point of a wedding? | 女士们先生们 婚礼的意义是什么 |
[08:32] | It’s to make private feelings public. | 就是把私人的感受公开 |
[08:35] | It’s an announcement of | 这是世人未曾察觉的 |
[08:36] | love that takes no heed what the world thinks. | 爱的宣告 |
[08:40] | I’m not very articulate with words. | 我不善言辞 |
[08:44] | I do my best, but they never seem enough or feel enough, somehow. | 我尽我所能去表达 却总是不曾曾言以表意 |
[08:47] | But I know how we can make it better – our public announcement. | 但我知道我们该怎样做的更好 那就是公开宣告 |
[08:51] | With dancing! | 用舞蹈宣告 |
[08:54] | To the dance hall! | 我们去舞厅吧 |
[09:51] | Get it down you. | 你别喝了 |
[10:05] | We could… go for a walk. | 我们能 去走走吗 |
[10:21] | I’ve an article to finish for the morning. | 我是一篇未完的晨作 |
[10:24] | Do you mind if I stay? | 你介意我留下来吗 |
[10:26] | Not at all… Enjoy yourself. | 完全不会 请随意 |
[10:52] | Why are we walking so fast? | 我们为什么要走那么快 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:13] | Talking shop? I’m afraid so. | 在聊天 恐怕是的 |
[11:19] | The children of this village are very lucky to have you two. | 村里的孩子很幸运能有你们两人 |
[11:26] | Um… I have some things that I have to do at school. Now? | 嗯 我学校里还有些事要做 现在 |
[11:34] | When I think of something | 我觉得有些事 |
[11:36] | that has to be done, I know I’ll forget. | 必须得做的时候 我知道我会忘掉 |
[11:39] | So, I have to do it now. | 左右 我得现在就做 |
[11:45] | Such dedication. | 如此尽职 |
[12:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:15] | I got this today. Who’s it from? | 我今天收到了这个 谁寄来的 |
[12:18] | Ghana Jones. What does he say? | 加纳 琼斯 他说什么了 |
[12:20] | Just, his life outside the village, it’s another world. | 只是说他在村外的生活 是另一个世界 |
[12:25] | You can hear it in the way he writes. | 你能从他的字里行间看出来 |
[12:28] | It’s full of hope and excitement and… | 充满了希望和激动和 |
[12:35] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[12:39] | I didn’t… Yes… you did. | 我没有 不 你有 |
[12:46] | You! | 你们 |
[12:48] | What are you doing? Speak up, lad. | 你们在做什么 大声点 小伙子 |
[12:51] | What were you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[12:57] | Dirty business, was it? Filthy dirty? | 干坏事 对吧 肮脏事 |
[13:00] | Talking. It’s a conversation that matters. We’re doing no harm. | 只是说说话 是个重要的对话 我们没有恶意的 |
[13:06] | Let your father be the judge of that. | 这要看看你父亲怎么说了 |
[13:11] | Go on! | 走吧 |
[13:28] | It couldn’t wait? No. What is it? | 不能再等了 不能 是什么事 |
[13:33] | “Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. | 明日明日复明日 |
[13:37] | “Out, out, brief candle.” | 熄灭了吧,熄灭了吧,短促的烛光 |
[14:20] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[14:25] | Bert? | 伯特 |
[14:29] | What’s going on? These two belong to you, do they? | 发什么事了 这两个是你的人 是吗 |
[14:32] | He’s my son. Phoebe? | 他是我儿子 菲比 |
[14:33] | I found these two intertwining on Allingham land. | 我发现这两人在阿林厄姆的林子里缠绵 |
[14:37] | That’s what he wanted it to be. Is that right? | 这就是你要的 对吗 |
[14:41] | Were you hoping for something dirty? Shut up. We were talking. | 你希望我们在干坏事吗 闭嘴 我们在聊天 |
[14:44] | Talking? Nobody goes there for talking. | 聊天 没有人会到那里聊天 |
[14:49] | No crime in that. | 又不是犯罪 |
[14:50] | If it’s on Allingham land, it is. | 在阿林厄姆的林子里 这是犯罪 |
[14:52] | It’s called trespass, isn’t it, Vicar? | 这是非法入侵 不是吗 牧师 |
[14:56] | It’s Minister, not Vicar. | 是神父 不是牧师 |
[15:00] | Now you’ve said your piece, you can be on your way. | 现在你说完了 可以走了 |
[15:03] | You heard him. | 你听到了 |
[15:14] | And don’t come back an’ all. | 不要再来 |
[15:37] | So, the sign is at the old bridge? | 所以 你们是在老桥那 |
[15:41] | What were you and Phoebe REALLY doing? | 你跟菲比究竟在干什么 |
[15:43] | They were courting, Mary. | 他们在求爱 玛丽 |
[15:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:47] | The old bridge is… | 旧桥是 |
[15:49] | Well, somewhere couples go… | 就是 情侣去的地方 |
[15:51] | Well, have always gone, to hold hands and… | 就是 经常去 手牵手 |
[15:56] | hold conversations. | 说说话 |
[15:58] | Did you and father do intertwining? | 你跟父亲会缠绵吗 |
[16:01] | Yes, we did. Urrgh! | 会的 我们会 额 |
[16:03] | Go on! | 走吧 |
[16:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:31] | Mrs Hankin. | 汉金夫人 |
[16:35] | It sounds silly. It isn’t silly, though. | 听起来好傻啊 这不傻 |
[16:48] | No, it isn’t. | 对 这不傻 |
[16:55] | Is it your first? No. | 这是你的第一次吗 不是 |
[17:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:24] | You shouldn’t have had the party. | 你不该举行派对的 |
[17:29] | You wouldn’t have had the wedding at all. No. I wouldn’t. | 你本不会举行婚礼 不 我不会 |
[17:32] | So, what do you see when | 所以 当你看着他们时 |
[17:33] | you look at them – Gilbert, Agnes and Sophie? | 你想到什么 想起吉尔伯特 艾格尼丝和索菲吗 |
[17:39] | A fool, a whore | 一个笨蛋 一个妓女 |
[17:42] | and a bastard. | 还有一个野种 |
[17:48] | They’re a family. | 他们是一家人 |
[17:52] | So, that’s a family? | 那就是一家人 |
[17:56] | Then, what are we?! | 那么 我们是什么 |
[18:12] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[18:22] | After you, Lady Allingham. | 你先 阿林厄姆女士 |
[18:24] | How was Westminster? | 威斯敏斯特如何 |
[18:25] | Good to be back on the right | 再次回到我们所属的议会 |
[18:26] | side of the House again, where we belong. | 右派感觉很好 |
[18:29] | Hmm, I’ve had a tremendous idea. | 嗯 我有个很棒的注意 |
[18:31] | How about we make this moment, right now, the very last reference | 我们让现在这一刻持续 成为我们婚礼结束之前 |
[18:34] | to politics until after the wedding?! | 重要的政治记录 |
[18:36] | Drink? Good idea. | 喝一杯 好主意 |
[18:43] | Has it been ghastly? | 这段时间可怕吗 |
[18:45] | On the contrary, I’ve been having rather a time of it. | 正好相反 我这段时间过得很惬意 |
[18:48] | Well, you know what she wants, don’t you? | 你知道她想要什么 对吧 |
[18:51] | She wants the past. She wants a fiction. | 她想要回到过去的日子 她想要过上童话般的生活 |
[18:53] | I love fiction and I love friction. Plenty of both here. | 我喜欢故事也喜欢冲突 这里有很多 |
[18:56] | Anyway, what about you? | 总之 你呢 |
[18:58] | Apart from the happy return of Conservative bottoms | 除了从韬光养晦 |
[19:00] | to where they rightfully belong? | 到正当出击的愉快回归 |
[19:02] | I found some time to enjoy myself. | 我发现了一些让我快活的时光 |
[19:07] | Robert well, then, is he? | 那罗伯特过得很好 是吧 |
[19:16] | You and Phoebe? | 你跟菲比 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么 |
[19:20] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[19:25] | Don’t embarrass him, Mother. | 别使他难堪 妈妈 |
[19:28] | Remember the old bridge, John? | 记得那座老桥吗 约翰 |
[19:33] | Grace. Don’t embarrass him, Mother. | 格蕾丝 别为难他了 妈妈 |
[19:36] | It isn’t just about Bert and Phoebe, is it? | 这不仅仅关于伯特和菲比 对吗 |
[19:39] | Isn’t it? No. It’s an attack on our history. | 不仅仅吗 不 只是我们历史上的一次袭击 |
[19:42] | It’s telling anyone who has stood on that bridge and held hands | 是在告诉站在桥上握着未来的人 |
[19:45] | with a future, that it’s not theirs. | 并且还不是他们的未来 |
[19:48] | Our history, chased off at gunpoint. | 我们的历史在枪口下逃亡 |
[19:51] | They were on their land. That’s the end of it. | 他们生活在自己的土地上 结局就是这样 |
[20:11] | Eh, look who I found on the doorstep? | 额 看看我在门阶上碰到了谁 |
[20:14] | We wanted to thank you for the party. | 我们想感谢你的派对 |
[20:18] | Aye, best day of our lives. | 是啊 生活中最美好的一天 |
[20:23] | I’ll have to feed her. | 我得喂她了 |
[20:25] | Right, we’ll, er, leave you women to it. | 行 我们 额 就 让你们女人一起呆着了 |
[20:46] | When will you tell her? | 你打算什么时候告诉她 |
[20:49] | What? You know. | 什么 你知道的 |
[20:52] | What? | 什么 |
[20:54] | Her history. | 关于她是怎么来的 |
[21:00] | Arnold went to a lot of expense last night. | 阿诺德昨晚花了很多钱 |
[21:03] | And there’s a lot of tidying up to do! | 而且还有很多东西得收拾 |
[21:11] | How did the Shakespeare go? | 莎士比亚教的怎么样了 |
[21:16] | Honestly? | 要我说实话吗 |
[21:18] | The mistake us teachers make with children and Shakespeare | 我们老师对孩子还有莎士比亚都理解错了 |
[21:21] | is Midsummer Night’s Dream, because we think that | 是关于仲夏夜之梦 因为我们认为 |
[21:24] | cos it’s all full of magic they’re all going to love it. | 他们相爱完全是因为魔法 |
[21:26] | But they don’t. They want Macbeth, | 但他们不是 他们想要麦克白 |
[21:29] | because it’s bloody and it’s short and there’s more poetry | 因为它很血腥 很短 他们俩之间的诗篇 |
[21:33] | in him and her than in all of Bottom and Puck. | 篇幅要比整篇小说更长 |
[21:36] | They loved it. | 他们喜欢这样 |
[21:43] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:54] | Thank you, Portis. | 谢谢你 波蒂斯 |
[21:58] | So… who’s coming? | 所以 谁要来 |
[22:00] | Oh… Erm, two Mauds. | 噢 额 两个莫德家的人 |
[22:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:05] | One Edith and two Ernests. | 一个伊迪斯家的 还有两个欧内斯特的 |
[22:09] | And what are they… Like? | 他们是 怎么样的吗 |
[22:11] | They are bold and fast. | 他们都很大胆 很敏捷 |
[22:13] | Actually, one of the Ernests is, eh… | 实际上 其中一个欧内斯特 |
[22:18] | is eligible. | 很合要求 |
[22:26] | Do you remember what you said? | 你记得你说过什么吗 |
[22:28] | She’s still a child, in a way. Yes, why is that? | 她还是个孩子 某种程度上 是啊 为什么这样 |
[22:33] | She had some unhappiness. | 她有过一些伤痛的事 |
[22:38] | And now she needs some fun. | 而现在她需要些乐趣 |
[23:08] | Here he is – our vicar on a mission. | 他终于来了 我们的牧师和布道者 |
[23:11] | I’ve counted at least three more paths you intend to block off. | 我数了数 你们至少得冲破三个路障 |
[23:14] | I don’t understand your problem. The way the Allinghams see it, | 我不明白你的问题 阿林厄姆的人看到的路 |
[23:18] | you can cycle where you like. You’re married in, aren’t you? | 你也能到处去转悠 你是入赘的 不是吗 |
[23:22] | You’re one of them. | 你们他们中的一份子 |
[23:48] | Would an Allingham do that? | 阿林厄姆的人会这么做吗 |
[23:55] | Wouldn’t you miss this? Yeah. | 你不会想念这个吗 |
[23:57] | But I don’t want to look at it every day for the rest of my life. | 但我不想我的余生每天都看着它 |
[24:03] | These are good. | 这很好吃啊 |
[24:06] | Thomas likes his without butter. And Louis won’t touch egg. | 托马斯喜欢不配黄油地吃 而路易斯不会碰鸡蛋 |
[24:12] | I look after them, Bert. I’m the only mother they’ve known. | 我要照顾他们 伯特 我是他们唯一的母亲 |
[24:20] | I used to think I couldn’t leave, either. | 我曾经认为我也不能离开 |
[24:23] | Not after Joe. Not with the farm how it was. | 至少不是跟着乔后面 不是在那时的农场 |
[24:27] | But… my father’s got Henry now and the farm… | 但是 我的父亲现在有了亨利 而农场 |
[24:35] | ..It works. | 也能运作了 |
[24:39] | You can’t stay here, can you? | 你不能呆在这了 对吗 |
[24:42] | Then… neither can I. | 那么 我也不能 |
[25:13] | Agnes? | 艾格尼丝 |
[25:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:22] | My granddaughter will be needing a feed. Go on. | 我的孙女需要哺乳了 继续吧 |
[25:34] | This one was only trying to clean up after her own wedding. | 这个人只是想要在她的婚礼后打扫 |
[25:37] | Was she now? | 是吗 |
[25:40] | You’ve done so much for us. I just… I just wanted to do my bit. | 你为我们做了那么多 我只是 我只是想要尽我一点绵薄之力 |
[25:46] | Your bit in life will be making my son happy, | 你的绵薄之力应该是让我的儿子高兴 |
[25:48] | not skivvying at a dance hall. | 而不是在舞会中做女佣的活儿 |
[25:53] | You’re no Cinderella. | 你不是灰姑娘 |
[25:55] | You’re not wrong there, Arnold. | 你没有错 阿诺德 |
[26:01] | Well, he’s lucky he’s got friends in high places. | 好吧 他上头有朋友是他的运气 |
[26:05] | Right, here he is. | 没错 他就在这 |
[26:12] | Rest assured, Andrew will be dealt with. | 放心吧 安德鲁会处理的 |
[26:15] | He can be over-zealous at times, but he works hard. | 他有时会过分热心 但他很努力 |
[26:20] | We don’t have to tell Martha. Nobody need know. | 我们不需要告诉玛莎 没人需要知道 |
[26:24] | Is that what you think I want? | 这就是你以为我想要的吗 |
[26:27] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[26:29] | It wasn’t a mistake. | 这不是一个错误 |
[26:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:44] | Coon Sanders Original Nighthawk Orchestra, Lady Allingham. | 黑人浣熊原创夜鹰乐团 阿林厄姆女士 |
[26:50] | You’ll be familiar with it by the end of the weekend, | 到了周末的时候你就能习惯了 |
[26:53] | if Harriet’s crowd have any say. Well, whatever the music… | 如果哈里特的人说什么的话 那么 不管这音乐是什么 |
[26:58] | ..It’s a good match. No question of it. | 这是场好比赛 毫无疑问的 |
[27:02] | Yes, come the next reshuffle, I’m sure Kilmartin will see to it | 是的 下一轮重组来了 我肯定基尔马丁会照料好的 |
[27:05] | that his new son-in-law is in the right place. | 他的新女婿会在合适的位置 |
[27:15] | Men can push against a mother’s guidance now and again. | 儿子现在又能顶撞母亲的指导了 |
[27:20] | But he sees that you’re | 但他知道你是正确的 |
[27:21] | right and when he’s the new Home Secretary, | 并且当他成为新的内政大臣时 |
[27:24] | he’ll see that even more clearly. | 他会看得更清楚 |
[27:28] | Your assistance in, er, helping him to see it, | 你帮助他看清 所做的努力 |
[27:32] | hasn’t gone unnoticed. | 不会被忽视的 |
[27:35] | One big happy family. | 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[27:40] | He is happy, isn’t he? | 他很快乐 不是吗 |
[27:45] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[27:49] | Ghana Jones. Where’s he now? | 加纳 琼斯 他现在在哪 |
[27:52] | Liverpool. They won’t let him fight championship bouts, | 利物浦 他们不让他参加冠军赛 |
[27:56] | so he’s doing something about it. | 所以他在做些事 |
[27:57] | What do you mean? What can he do? | 你说的是什么意思 他能做什么 |
[27:59] | America. He’s going to America. | 美国 他要去美国 |
[28:02] | When we’re grey and old, this’ll be us – | 当我们头发花白的时候 这就是我们 |
[28:07] | drinks in The Lamb and a good woman at home. | 在羊羔酒馆喝酒 家里还有个好女人 |
[28:12] | Speaking of which, any deeper “Conversations” With Miss Rundle? | 说到这个 有和朗德尔小姐深入交谈吗 |
[28:16] | No! Right. | 没有 好吧 |
[28:20] | You’re in good company. You and him. | 你们现在能做伴了 你和他 |
[28:27] | Arrested, apparently. | 他被抓进去过 很明显 |
[28:32] | I wonder who he was intertwining with? | 我好奇的是他是在和谁纠缠 |
[28:43] | What? A changed man, right enough. | 什么 一个变了的男人 就这样 |
[28:45] | Ah, you two are lovely and all that, just not as lovely | 啊 你俩很好 只是没有 |
[28:49] | as my wife and daughter. | 我的妻子和女儿那么好 |
[28:55] | He’s found it, hasn’t he? | 他发现了 不是吗 |
[28:56] | It’s all he ever wanted. | 这就是他想要的 |
[29:05] | And you? | 你呢 |
[29:07] | Hmm? Oh, I’m fine. | 嗯 噢 我没事 |
[29:11] | Wedded to teaching. | 结了婚进来教书 |
[29:15] | I wish I was Ghana Jones. | 我希望我是加纳 琼斯 |
[29:21] | Then go, Bert. | 那就走啊 伯特 |
[29:23] | Stop talking about it and act. Leave the village | 别再只是说说 行动吧 离开这个村庄 |
[29:29] | and go after whatever it is that you want. | 去追求你想要的 |
[29:32] | Cos if you don’t then… | 因为如果你不去的话 |
[29:39] | Out. | 就没有了 |
[29:50] | He’s a good man – Mr Eyre. | 他是个好人 艾尔先生 |
[29:53] | Yes, he is. | 是的 他是 |
[29:58] | He knows his own mind. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[30:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:06] | The kind of man you could take advice from. | 他是那种可以寻求建议的人 |
[30:08] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[30:12] | And what are you not telling me? | 还有为什么你不告诉我 |
[30:17] | Is everything all right… | 你和父亲之间 |
[30:19] | between you and father? | 有了什么矛盾 |
[30:22] | Everything’s fine. Is that what you’ve been worrying about? | 都很好啊 你担心的就是这个吗 |
[30:26] | The farm is good? | 那农场还好吗 |
[30:30] | The farm is good. | 农场很好 |
[30:42] | I’m proud of you all. | 我很为你们骄傲 |
[30:44] | And I know that I’ll be proud of you all tomorrow. | 我知道我明天也会为你们骄傲 |
[30:51] | The sunshine is coming back. | 阳光又照耀回大地了 |
[30:55] | The life that was lived here when I was a child is here again. | 当我还是个孩子时的那种生活 又回来了 |
[31:28] | You didn’t ask. | 你没有问 |
[31:29] | What? | 什么 |
[31:32] | I looked at you and I looked at you and I waited. | 我看着你 看着你 我一直在等 |
[31:38] | The moment was there, Bert, and you, you didn’t take it. | 机会曾经就在你眼前 伯特 而你没有抓住他 |
[31:45] | I can’t come with you anyway. | 我不能和你一起走了 |
[31:47] | And it’s not just cos of the boys. | 这不仅仅是因为孩子们 |
[31:50] | I don’t want to leave. You can’t be here. | 我不想离开 你不能呆在这了 |
[31:54] | I can hear it and see it in everything you do and say. | 我能听到 看到 你说了什么做了什么 |
[31:59] | And I can’t be anywhere else. | 我哪儿也不能去 |
[32:06] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[32:11] | And you love me. | 你也爱我 |
[32:19] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[32:32] | Well, what a delight to | 你重新回到我们中间 |
[32:33] | have you back in our midst, Lord Kilmartin. | 真是件愉快的事啊 基尔马丁伯爵 |
[32:37] | The pleasure is all mine, Lady Allingham. And if I may? | 都是我的荣幸 阿林厄姆小姐 还有你介意吗 |
[32:39] | Oh! Mm. | 噢 嗯 |
[32:42] | Is your wife joining us? | 你的妻子要加入我们吗 |
[32:44] | Teaching, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕 她得教书 |
[32:46] | Martha has a job, Daddy. Impressive, isn’t it? | 玛莎有一份工作 爹地 很了不起 不是吗 |
[32:49] | The modern women. | 现代女人 |
[32:50] | Well, a toast. To Eddie and Harry, a modern pair. | 噢 来干一杯吧 敬埃迪和哈利 现代的一对 |
[32:54] | A modern pair. | 现代的一对 |
[32:59] | And to the union of our two families. | 还要敬我们两个家庭的联合 |
[33:02] | Hear, hear! | 好哇 好哇 |
[33:06] | Oh! They’re here! | 噢 他们来了 |
[33:19] | Oh, do you mind if my friends join us for lunch? | 噢 你介意我的朋友们加入我们的午餐吗 |
[33:22] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[33:27] | Which one is Ernest? | 哪一个是欧内斯特 |
[34:08] | I’m taking your advice. | 我会采取你的建议 |
[34:14] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[34:15] | I’ve not told my parents. Not yet. | 我还没告诉我的父母 现在还没准备走 |
[34:18] | Well you’ll have to. | 好吧 你总得告诉他们 |
[34:23] | Where are you…? Liverpool. | 你要去 利物浦 |
[34:25] | Ghana. | 加纳 |
[34:28] | He’s erm… America. | 他在 额 美国 |
[34:33] | Er… Look, it’s not much… | 额 听我说 这儿不多 |
[34:36] | Oh, no, no. Take it. | 噢 不不不 收下它 |
[34:38] | For me. | 就当为了我 |
[34:53] | Have you told Phoebe? She told me, really. | 你告诉菲比了吗 她和我说了 真的 |
[34:58] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:02] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[35:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:06] | You’ve given me the push I needed. | 你给了我需要的动力 |
[35:08] | The right advice from a good man. | 一个好人的正确建议 |
[35:11] | What was it that American President said? | 那个美国总统说什么来着 |
[35:13] | Which one? | 哪一句 |
[35:15] | You told us about it. Ideas shared… | 你告诉过我们的 什么思想分享 |
[35:19] | “He who receives an idea | 学习他人思想的人 |
[35:21] | from me receives it without lessening me, | 在充实自己的同时不会减损他人的智慧 |
[35:25] | “As he who lights his candle | 就如点起蜡烛 |
[35:27] | at mine receives light without darkening me.” | 照亮自己并不会给他人带来黑暗 |
[35:31] | Thomas Jefferson. | 托马斯 杰弗逊 |
[35:56] | Pull! | 拉动 |
[36:02] | She’s a crack shot. Did you teach her to shoot? | 她是个神枪手 你教过她怎么射击吗 |
[36:05] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[36:07] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[36:08] | Pull! | 拉动 |
[36:17] | You bastards! All of you! | 你这个混蛋 你们都是 |
[36:22] | Good shot! | 射得好 |
[36:25] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[36:28] | I’ll get you a new one, of course. | 我会给你弄个新的 放心 |
[36:32] | Well done, girl! Don’t wait for the old man! | 干得漂亮 不用等我们这些老人了 |
[36:41] | Margaret, you got your finery laid out for tomorrow? | 玛格丽特 你准备好明天穿的衣服了吗 |
[36:43] | Oh! Lady Allingham is terribly disappointed that I cannot attend! | 噢 阿林厄姆女士对我不能参加表示很失望 |
[36:48] | But I’ll tell you what I told her – “Lady Allingham,” I said, | 我来告诉你我是怎么跟她说的 |
[36:52] | “It’s wash day. | 阿林厄姆女士 我说 今天我得洗衣服 |
[36:54] | “Even if it were the wedding of the Prince of Wales his-self, | 就算是威尔士的王子结婚也不行 |
[36:57] | “My Henry’s dirty smalls wait for no man.” | 亨利的臭袜子可没其他人愿意帮他洗 |
[37:01] | I expect you’ll be going though, eh? | 我倒是希望你会去 是不是 |
[37:07] | Er, Peter, I’ll get this. | 彼得 我要这个 |
[37:09] | A man jailed for his principles deserves a drink. | 一个因为原则而被囚禁的人理应畅饮一杯 |
[37:13] | Man needs his lemonade. | 来一杯柠檬苏打 |
[37:18] | The old bridge is just the start. | 旧桥事件只是个开始 |
[37:23] | Look. | 看 |
[37:24] | Bloody hell. | 天哪 |
[37:25] | Excuse me, I’m going to have a word. | 不好意思 我有事要和他说一说 |
[37:26] | I won’t stop going. They can keep arresting me. | 我不会停下脚步 他们可以继续抓我 |
[37:29] | Aye, and they’ll keep letting | 他们会让你进进出去 |
[37:30] | you out and all. The revolving Reverend! | 翻滚吧牧师 |
[37:34] | Let’s see. | 我来看一看 |
[37:37] | The Edge, Snake Pass, the top path to the Chinley Road, | 峭壁 蛇道 去钱宁路的首选小路 |
[37:41] | all to be fenced and gated. | 都被加上栅栏和门 锁上了 |
[37:43] | I drive my sheep over Snake Pass. | 我还把我的羊群赶到蛇道那里呢 |
[37:45] | Not this winter. | 不是这个冬天 |
[37:47] | Will you be walking that way again? | 你还会走这条路吗 |
[37:49] | Tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[37:50] | Well, would you like someone to walk alongside you? Aye. | 那你希望有人陪你走吗 |
[37:54] | Me an’ all. | 我还有其他人 |
[37:56] | They can’t arrest us all, can they? | 他们总不能把我们都抓了 是不是 |
[37:58] | Here, I thought you said tomorrow were wash day. | 你不是说明天要洗衣服吗 |
[38:01] | Well, it is. But this is important, isn’t it? | 是啊 但这个更重要 不是吗 |
[38:04] | I’d say it was. | 我想是的 |
[38:09] | Grace. Grace. | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[38:12] | Why are you running away? | 你怎么跑了 |
[38:14] | 11 months! And not a word. | 十一个月 你杳无音讯 |
[38:17] | I was in Westminster, Grace. We were | 我在威敏斯特 格蕾丝 我们在努力 |
[38:19] | trying to stay in power with a minority government. | 和少数党政府一起站稳脚跟 |
[38:22] | You made this village matter. | 你让这个村子变得更美好 |
[38:24] | You said you felt at home here, that we were your people. | 你说过你在这就像是在家一样 还说我们是你的家人 |
[38:29] | I was representing you – down there. | 我那是在拉拢你们 在下面的时候 |
[38:31] | It’s what I was doing day and night. | 这是我每天都在做的 |
[38:33] | Well, you never came back. Not once. I’m here now. | 你从没回来过 哪怕一次 我现在不是在这了嘛 |
[38:36] | Yeah, now it’s over! | 是啊 现在一切都结束了 |
[38:37] | Now you’re not in power anymore. Now you’ve got time to… | 现在你已经不是当权人了 你又得花时间 |
[38:40] | I came to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[38:46] | What? | 什么 |
[38:47] | I came to see you, Grace. Answer me this. One question. | 我是来见你的 格蕾丝 回答我一个问题 |
[38:52] | That’s all. | 就一个 |
[38:54] | Are you pleased to see me? | 你看到我高兴吗 |
[38:59] | I’ve got to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[39:21] | They let Robin out. The | 他们让罗宾出去 |
[39:22] | trespassing Minister is free to trespass again. | 入侵部长可以再次自由的入侵 |
[39:26] | It’s a clever move. | 这是个聪明的举动 |
[39:29] | The Left love a martyr and a man of God jailed for walking this | 左派的人喜欢一个烈士 上帝监禁他巡视这块 |
[39:33] | green and pleasant land is as good as martyrs get. | 绿色美好的土地就像烈士一样 |
[39:37] | Are you drunk, Arnold? | 你喝醉了吗 阿诺德 |
[39:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:45] | You should have more sense. | 你需要再理智点 |
[39:47] | Men of God, they know what they want and they stick to it. | 上帝的人啊 他们知道他们想要什么 他们会坚持下去 |
[39:51] | He’s trespassing again tomorrow. | 他明天会再次入侵 |
[39:52] | The Allinghams have got a fight on with God. | 阿林汉姆会继续和上帝战斗下去 |
[39:58] | Why’s it so funny? I thought you voted Conservative. | 为什么如此有趣 我以为你投给了保守派 |
[40:01] | Oh, come on, Norma. Enough deference to the Big House. | 哦 来吧 诺曼 监狱有足够的顺从 |
[40:05] | Don’t use big words with me, Arnold Hankin. | 不要对我夸夸其谈 阿诺德汉金 |
[40:07] | We’re to be guests at their wedding. | 我们去他们的婚礼上做客 |
[40:10] | And you think to sit there accepting their hospitality while all | 你想去坐在那儿承认他们的好客同时 |
[40:13] | the time you’re supporting | 你一直在支持 |
[40:14] | those that would trespass on their land? | 那些会入侵他们土地的人吗 |
[40:16] | Oh, you sound like the Lord’s Prayer. | 哦 你的话听起来像是主祷文 |
[40:19] | Like I said – enough deference. | 像我说的 足够的顺从 |
[40:22] | What’s the answer to my question? | 对我问题的答案是什么 |
[40:27] | And you’re right. So I won’t go… | 你是对的 所以我不会 |
[40:30] | to the wedding. | 参加婚礼 |
[41:26] | Are they keeping you awake? Oh! | 是他们把你吵醒了吗 哦 |
[41:31] | Are you not joining in? | 你不准备参加吗 |
[41:36] | No, not really my thing. | 不 真的不是我想做的事 |
[42:01] | Robert! Yes! | 罗伯特 是的 |
[42:09] | Oh! Look, darling, it… | 哦 看 亲爱的 它 |
[42:19] | Dear chap! | 亲爱的小家伙 |
[42:20] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[42:22] | Of course. Come in, come in, come in. | 当然 进来吧 进来吧 进来吧 |
[42:50] | We’re off. | 我们得走了 |
[42:53] | Where are you going? To show | 你们去哪儿 去告诉 |
[42:54] | Allinghams that their fences won’t keep us off the land. | 阿林汉姆他们的栅栏不会让我们离开这片土地 |
[42:57] | I want to show you something. Well, won’t it wait? | 我想给你看一些东西 那 能等一等吗 |
[43:34] | You’ve seen sense? | 你已经看到了吗 |
[43:38] | It’s very lovely. | 它非常可爱 |
[43:41] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[43:46] | What is it, Norma? Why are you so angry? | 怎么了 诺曼 为什么你那么生气 |
[43:48] | Don’t you listen? | 你没听说吗 |
[43:50] | Yes, but what you’re feeling goes beyond what you’re saying. | 是的 但你的感觉超越了你所说的 |
[43:55] | I’m your husband. You can talk to me. | 我是你的丈夫 你可以告诉我 |
[44:05] | Not that tie. Wear the blue one. | 不是那个领带 戴这个蓝色的 |
[45:04] | Oh, lost your way, Robert? | 哦 迷路了吗 罗伯特 |
[45:07] | Just wanted to wish the groom good luck. | 只是想去祝贺新郎好运 |
[45:10] | Oh! Of course. | 哦 当然可以 |
[45:20] | Darling… Oh! Mother! | 亲爱的 哦 妈妈 |
[45:33] | Do you enjoy embarrassing me, Edmund? | 让我尴尬你很高兴吗 埃德蒙 |
[45:39] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[45:42] | I’ve only ever wanted to secure your future. | 我只是想保护你的前程 |
[45:48] | The future of this family. | 家庭的未来 |
[45:51] | You have. I’m marrying Harriet. | 你已经做到了 我要娶哈里特 |
[45:57] | You do still want it, don’t you? | 你还是想要这么做 是不是 |
[45:59] | Yes, but you have to do it properly! | 是的 但是你需要恰当的处理它 |
[46:02] | You, you and Harriet… You… | 你 你和哈里特 你 |
[46:08] | You have to BE married. | 你无疑是结婚了 |
[46:12] | You mean you want grandchildren. | 你的意思是你想要孙子 |
[46:15] | Well… And homo sex won’t give you one. | 那 同性恋不会给你孩子的 |
[46:17] | I don’t believe you have to be an invert! | 我不相信你是个颠倒黑白的人 |
[46:23] | I… I think that… you can conquer it. | 我 我想 你可以战胜它 |
[46:31] | Harry’s a cure! A good dose of wife, | 哈利就是药方 一剂妻子的好药方 |
[46:33] | will sort out the queer in me? | 能治好我心中的同志情结 |
[46:36] | This house, this family, this line. | 这座房子 这个家 这条路 |
[46:45] | You’ll only know what it | 当它需要你去保护它的时候 |
[46:46] | means when it’s left to you to protect it. | 你会明白它的含义的 |
[46:50] | And you’ll only understand me… when I’m gone. | 当我死了之后 你也会懂我的 |
[47:10] | It’s a good turnout. | 这个产量不错 |
[47:13] | Looks like there’s more coming. | 看起来还会更多 |
[47:17] | It’s Bill Gibby. | 这是比尔 吉比 |
[47:28] | Guests are arriving. | 客人来了 |
[47:34] | You never married, Mr Bairstow? Why is that? | 你从没结过婚吗 贝尔斯托先生 为什么呢 |
[47:42] | Never had the need. | 从没有这个需要 |
[47:46] | I’m not a queer. In case you were asking. | 我不是同性恋 如果你想问的是这个的话 |
[47:54] | I married here myself, you know. | 我在这结婚了 你知道的 |
[47:57] | An unseasonably cold day in June. | 一个不应该在六月出现冷天 |
[48:05] | Even at 19, I knew it wasn’t for love. | 单数19号 我知道它不是为了爱 |
[48:14] | The future Home Secretary is about to get a wife. | 未来的内政大臣可能会有个妻子 |
[48:19] | And the sun is shining. | 太阳在发光 |
[48:34] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[48:35] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[48:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:41] | I’m going to carry on walking, Mother. | 我想带着去散步 妈妈 |
[48:45] | What? I’m with you for this and then… | 什么 我和你一起 |
[48:48] | I’m the other way down Chinley Road. | 我从另一条路去城市大道 |
[48:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:56] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[48:59] | Bert… | 伯特 |
[49:01] | Liverpool. | 我要去利物浦 |
[49:02] | Ghana’s going to be there | 加纳在那 |
[49:04] | next week and the way he speaks, Mother, | 下周 他说的路 妈妈 |
[49:08] | about his life… | 关于他的人生 |
[49:13] | Bert, I… Grace. | 伯特 我 葛瑞丝 |
[49:17] | Bert Middleton, the boxer. How are you, son? | 伯特 米德尔顿 拳击手 你好吗 孩子 |
[49:19] | I’m… I’m just say going to say hello to Mr Eyre. | 我 我只是来和艾尔先生打个招呼 |
[49:25] | I thought you’d like some support. We appreciate it. Thank you. | 我原以为你需要一些支援 我们很感激 谢谢 |
[49:30] | They’re not going to be able to ignore us now, eh, Grace? Yeah. | 现在他们不会再忽视我们了吧 嗯 葛瑞丝 是的 |
[49:35] | Please be upstanding for the bride. | 请为新娘起立 |
[50:06] | Please be seated. | 请坐下 |
[50:11] | Dearly beloved… | 最亲爱的 |
[50:12] | They’re the thieves. | 他们是小偷 |
[50:14] | This is our land and we’ll | 这是我们的土地 我们想什么时候 |
[50:15] | walk on it when we want to. What do you say? | 散步就什么时候散步 你们说是不是 |
[50:18] | Yes! | 是的 |
[50:19] | Bill, I don’t usually go that way. | 比尔 我不常去那条路 |
[50:21] | Besides, it overlooks Allingham Hall. | 此外 它远眺阿林汉姆大厅 |
[50:23] | What’s the point of a protest if no-one sees it! Let’s go! | 如果没人看到我们还要抗议干嘛 我们走 |
[50:28] | Mother… Let’s not speak about it. | 妈妈 不要说这件事了 |
[50:32] | I want our last hours together to be good ones. Come on. | 我希望我们最后在一起的几个小时过的愉快 跟上 |
[50:56] | I will make him happy. | 我会让他高兴 |
[51:01] | For better or for worse. | 无论好坏 |
[51:14] | Get yourself up the Big House. | 你直接去大房子 |
[51:46] | White Russian. | 白俄罗斯人 |
[51:49] | Rescued from the Bolsheviks? | 被从布尔什维克救出了吗 |
[51:54] | Hmm! | 嗯 |
[52:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[52:07] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 哦 看在上帝份上 |
[52:11] | Was he laughing at me? Did I say something wrong? | 他在笑话我吗 是不是我说错话了 |
[52:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[52:15] | Oh, come on, Norma. | 哦 跟上来 诺曼 |
[52:19] | People have been laughing at me for years. | 人们已经笑话我好些年了 |
[52:21] | No. They haven’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[52:25] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[52:28] | Because I want to be something more, something better. | 因为我想得到更多更好 |
[52:37] | I want this. | 我想要这个 |
[52:38] | What is wrong with that? | 那有什么错呢 |
[52:42] | Is that it? Is that all? | 是它吗 这就是你要的 |
[52:46] | Then why have you been so angry with Gilbert and Agnes? | 那为什么你对吉尔伯特和艾格尼丝如此生气 |
[52:53] | Because I am jealous. Because I want what they have. | 因为我嫉妒 因为我想要他们有的 |
[52:58] | I want a child. I want a baby, Arnold. | 我想要个孩子 我想要个婴儿 阿诺德 |
[53:03] | I know. | 我明白 |
[53:10] | Stop them looking. Stop them laughing at me. | 让他们不要看 让他们不要笑我 |
[53:22] | Come on, George, you’re a soldier, finish your milk. Go. | 跟上了 乔治 你是个战士 喝完牛奶 走吧 |
[53:46] | You can’t come through here. | 你们不能通过这 |
[53:50] | And what are you going to do? Arrest all of us? | 过了又怎样 逮捕我们大家吗 |
[53:53] | How much are you paid for your work? | 你为你的工作得到多少报酬 |
[53:55] | Is it enough for this? Where does your loyalty lie, man? | 这足够吗 你的忠诚心在哪 伙计 |
[53:59] | Your employer or your class? Come on! | 你的雇主还是你的阶级 跟上 |
[54:08] | From one small protest. | 来自一个小型抗议 |
[54:10] | Grows a movement. | 孕育着一个运动 |
[54:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[54:20] | Come on, George, you’re not a pansy, are you? | 跟上 乔治 你不是同性恋 是吧 |
[54:24] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[54:33] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[54:35] | No, we’re going for a walk. | 不 我们在散步 |
[54:36] | You’ve been told once. We won’t go easy a second time. | 你们已被告知了一次 第二次我们就不客气了 |
[54:40] | It’s a peaceful protest. | 一个和平的抗议 |
[54:42] | Take it elsewhere. You’re not coming through here. | 到别处去 你们不能通过这 |
[54:48] | And you three intend to stop us? | 你们三个想要阻止我们吗 |
[54:50] | We do. | 是的 |
[54:53] | You can’t stop us. | 你们不能阻止我们 |
[54:55] | And neither will that. | 这扇门也不能 |
[55:16] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[55:30] | Now! Come on! | 现在 跟上 |
[55:53] | Listen to me! I suggest you all go home! | 听我说 我建议你们回家 |
[55:57] | Bert! Or my next shot will be more than a warning. | 伯特 我下次开枪就不仅仅是警告了 |
[56:04] | Bolsheviks! | 布尔什维克 |
[56:37] | Bert! | 伯特 |
[56:58] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[57:23] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[57:26] | John! | 约翰 |
[57:33] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[57:39] | Go on. Keep going. Keep going. John! John! | 继续 继续下去 继续下去 约翰 约翰 |
[57:47] | John, John, can you hear me? John, it’s Grace. | 约翰 约翰 你能听到我的声音吗 约翰 我是葛瑞丝 |
[57:53] | John, John. | 约翰 约翰 |
[57:55] | Come on, John. John, listen to me. John. | 来吧 约翰 约翰 听我说 约翰 |
[58:01] | John. Can you hear me, John? | 约翰 你能听到我吗 约翰 |
[58:04] | John. | 约翰 |
[58:11] | John, John. Come on. John. | 约翰 约翰 来吧 约翰 |
[58:15] | John! | 约翰 |