时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | 罪 夜 之 谜 第5集 | |
[01:38] | The mayor and police commissioner met with | #市长和警察局长会见了# |
[01:40] | religious and community leaders at the Al-Khoei Islamic Center. | #艾可维伊斯兰中心宗教领袖和社区领导# |
[01:43] | The Islamic Center was one of five places firebombed Sunday night. | #伊斯兰中心是周日晚被燃烧弹袭击的五处之一# |
[01:47] | So far, the police are questioning a 40-year-old Jamaica, Queens man. | #目前警方正盘问牙买加皇后区的一名40岁男子# |
[01:51] | He was taken into custody as | #他被逮捕时# |
[01:52] | he walked to a car with Virginia license plates. | #正走向一辆弗吉尼亚州车牌的车# |
[01:55] | The police say he fit the description… | #警方表示他符合所有特征…# |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:57] | You know, and, when you go to trial, right, it’s like… | 当你参加庭审时 对 就像… |
[02:02] | it’s kind of like quantum physics. You know what I mean? | 量子物理学 懂我的意思吗 |
[02:05] | You’re controlling time and space. | 时空皆由你掌控 |
[02:08] | Something that happened out of sequence… | 如有混乱无序的事发生… |
[02:09] | You’re trying to make it happen in real time, | 你要想方设法实时纠正 |
[02:12] | give it a certain kind of analysis. | 给出适当的分析 |
[02:20] | – So you put criminals in jail? – No. | -你抓罪犯进监狱吗 -不是 |
[02:22] | In fact, I, kind of do the opposite. | 其实 我所做的恰恰相反 |
[02:25] | I try to keep them out of jail. | 我得尽量还他们自由 |
[02:32] | Let’s say your brother or your cousin gets arrested | 比如 你哥哥或表哥被捕入狱 |
[02:35] | because he looks like someone who robbed a store, but it wasn’t him. | 只因长相酷似某个抢劫犯 可他是无辜的 |
[02:39] | Well, what if it was him? | 万一就是他呢 |
[02:41] | He’s still entitled to the best defense he can get. | 他仍然有权得到最好的辩护 |
[02:45] | And that’s you? | 你就干这个 |
[02:50] | My dad actually puts them away. He’s a deputy inspector. | 我爸是抓犯人的 他是副警监 |
[02:53] | So was mine. | 我爸也是 |
[02:54] | You can imagine how disappointed he was in me. | 可想而知 他对我有多失望 |
[02:58] | Would you defend Hitler? | 你会为希特勒辩护吗 |
[03:01] | In theory, it’d be my duty as an officer of the court. | 理论上说 作为法务人员 这是我的职责 |
[03:05] | He killed my great-grandparents. | 他杀了我的曾祖父 |
[03:11] | You want to jump in here anytime soon? | 你想讲几句吗 |
[03:13] | No. This is great. | 不用 讲得很好 |
[03:17] | Great. | 好 |
[03:20] | Yeah, Hitler. | 继续 希特勒 |
[03:27] | It was just disrespectful. | 刚才太失礼了 |
[03:30] | You came in on a workday. You could’ve been making money. | 你怎么工作日过来 不该在挣钱吗 |
[03:33] | – It’s no big deal. They’re just kids. – They’re assholes. | -没啥大不了 孩子嘛 -他们是垃圾 |
[03:37] | Well… | 好吧… |
[03:41] | You could’ve worn shoes, though. | 不过 你不该穿凉鞋来 |
[03:44] | I’m afraid those days are gone. | 恐怕以后只能穿它了 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:51] | Here. Come on. | 进来吧 |
[05:22] | She’s withdrawn from the case. | 她不想接这案子了 |
[05:24] | She’s assigned it to me and doesn’t want anybody | 所以转给我 而且她不希望 |
[05:27] | from the firm spending time on it, | 公司里任何人插手 |
[05:28] | so I’m looking outside it for some help. | 所以我想找外援求助 |
[05:31] | Fifty grand. | 五万 |
[05:33] | I’m authorized to spend no more than 20. | 我最多给你两万 |
[05:35] | Then it’s not gonna work. It goes to trial, it’s… | 那就没的谈 一上法庭… |
[05:39] | two, three months of my life. It’s not enough. | 至少两三个月 这钱根本不够 |
[05:43] | Last year, you billed for 60 grand, basically in $250 increments, | 你去年年薪六万 每月固定加薪两百五 |
[05:48] | 45 percent of which is uncollected. | 到手只有55% |
[05:50] | That was for the year. This is for a month or two. | 那是一年的钱 这可是一两个月的 |
[05:54] | It’s more than fair. | 再合理不过了 |
[05:56] | Two or three months, I said, not one or two. | 我说是两三个月 不是一两个月 |
[06:00] | And where’s the money coming from? | 钱从哪儿来 |
[06:03] | I’m sure his parents don’t have it. | 他父母肯定出不起 |
[06:05] | They’ll have to get it. | 他们会出的 |
[06:07] | Beg, borrow, steal, whatever. | 求人 借钱 坑蒙拐骗 |
[06:09] | – From who? – The risk we take. | -骗谁 -我们冒的险 |
[06:13] | No. The risk you take, | 不 是你冒的险 |
[06:15] | because the only way I’ll do this is | 除非你给我全款 |
[06:17] | if you pay me directly and in full. | 不然我不干 |
[06:20] | What you get from them or don’t get from them is your problem. | 你跟他们有啥纠葛 我管不着 |
[06:23] | I’m paid. Are you authorized to do that? | 我只要钱 你能给我吗 |
[06:27] | If I am, you’ll do it for 20? | 如果我给 两万行吗 |
[06:30] | Thirty-five. | 三万五 |
[06:33] | – Twenty-five. – Thirty. | -两万五 -三万 |
[06:39] | Okay. | 成交 |
[06:40] | In writing. | 写下来 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[06:50] | Prints, blood, semen, witnesses. | 指纹 血液 精液 目击者 |
[06:53] | So we have everything and they have nothing. | 我们证据确凿 他们却一无所有 |
[06:56] | What do you do when you have nothing? | 毫无胜算的话 你会怎么做 |
[06:59] | Plea. | 抗辩 |
[07:00] | They had their chance and didn’t. | 他们有过机会 可没利用好 |
[07:04] | Go for insanity. | 证明精神失常 |
[07:06] | I wouldn’t, neither will they. | 我可不会 他们也不会 |
[07:08] | Blame someone else. | 找出别的嫌疑人 |
[07:09] | Someone else had that knife in their pocket? | 有几个人会把刀揣口袋里 |
[07:12] | Some violation of his rights. | 证明是正当防卫 |
[07:14] | There were none. | 不可能的 |
[07:17] | If it were me, I’d focus on one thing, the drugs. | 如果是我 我会抓住一点 毒品 |
[07:22] | She drugged him. He’s not responsible. | 她诱使他吸毒 他就不用负责 |
[07:24] | That’s no defense. They don’t know who gave who what. | 无意冒犯 可无法确认谁诱使谁吸毒 |
[07:28] | They’ll try to find out. | 他们会查清的 |
[07:45] | – What’s ketamine? – Why? | -什么是氯胺酮[K粉/有麻醉效果] -干嘛 |
[07:48] | It’s what was in the vial he had in his pocket. | 他兜里药瓶装的就是这个 |
[07:52] | It’s an anesthetic vets use on horses when they do surgery. | 麻醉医师给马做手术时用的药 |
[07:57] | Why would anybody take that? | 干嘛随身带着 |
[07:58] | Why would Michael Jackson take propofol? Same reason. | 和迈克尔·杰克逊随身带异丙酚[镇静剂]一样 |
[08:05] | He took it to sleep, didn’t he? | 帮助安眠吗 |
[08:07] | Well, it worked for that. | 有那作用 |
[08:14] | You take ketamine because… | 服用氯胺酮是因为… |
[08:20] | before it knocks you out, | 在你晕倒前 |
[08:23] | you, you get a feeling, like… like… | 你会感觉… 会想… |
[08:26] | like you just want to fuck… I… | 想干一炮… 我… |
[08:29] | I don’t… I don’t know how to say this to you, Chandra. | 我…不知道怎么解释了 钱德拉 |
[08:34] | An aphrodisiac? | 壮阳药吗 |
[08:35] | There you go. That’s the polite word for it. | 没错 委婉的说法 |
[08:39] | Then it, what, knocks you out? | 然后呢 让人晕过去吗 |
[08:41] | Yeah, like the horse, unless you mix it with coke, | 对 跟马一样 除非混着可卡因 |
[08:43] | meth, whatever, take the edge off, so to speak. | 或甲基苯丙胺[冰毒] 药效会减弱 |
[08:48] | We need to show it was hers, | 我们得证明药是她的 |
[08:49] | she gave it to him, and where she got it. | 是她给他的 以及药是哪儿弄到的 |
[08:58] | How do you know all this drug stuff? | 你怎么这么了解毒品 |
[09:02] | I’m a lawyer. | 我可是律师 |
[09:05] | I heard you’re putting in your papers. | 听说你要辞职 |
[09:08] | Thirty-three years. Enough is enough. | 三十三年 够久了 |
[09:11] | What are you gonna do with yourself? | 以后打算怎么办 |
[09:13] | Easier to say what I’m not gonna do. | 不如说我做不了什么 |
[09:15] | I’m not gonna spend more time with the family or open a bar | 没更多时间陪家人 或是开酒吧 |
[09:18] | or move to Florida and get a commercial fishing license. | 也别法搬去佛罗里达申请商业钓鱼执照 |
[09:22] | So, what’s left? Golf. | 还有吗 比如高尔夫 |
[09:26] | Can we talk about something else? | 咱们换个话题吧 |
[09:29] | Lock in the kid’s night for me, | 把那孩子当晚的行踪 |
[09:32] | from point A to point B, | 从头到尾 |
[09:34] | from when he left his house to when he was picked up. | 从他离家到被捕 全给我搞清楚 |
[09:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | – How are you? – Fine. | -还好吗 -凑合 |
[09:52] | – Coffee? – No. | -要咖啡吗 -不要 |
[09:57] | We really need our cab back. | 我们真得把车要回来了 |
[09:59] | – I know. – Then you’ll do it? | -我知道 -那你会去咯 |
[10:01] | – Do what? – File charges like the man said. | -去干嘛 -像那人说的正式起诉 |
[10:05] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[10:07] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:10] | Salim, he is facing life in prison. | 萨利姆 他面临终身监禁 |
[10:12] | What’s a couple more years? I’d do it for you. | 多个两三年又怎样 我会替你起诉的 |
[10:16] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 没门 |
[10:19] | We are asking you out of respect. | 我们是出于尊重才先问你 |
[10:21] | You’re respectfully asking me to charge my son with grand theft. | 叫我以重偷窃罪起诉儿子 好一个尊重 |
[10:25] | He took the cab. He didn’t have your permission. | 他开走了车 没经过你同意 |
[10:28] | He didn’t have our permission, and if they ask us at his trial, | 也没经过我们同意 如果在庭审上被问起 |
[10:32] | we will say he didn’t because it’s true. | 我们也这么说 因为事实如此 |
[10:34] | – My son is innocent. – Innocent, guilty… | -我儿子是无辜的 -无辜 有罪… |
[10:36] | We don’t have it, and we aren’t getting it back. | 可如果不起诉 我们就拿不回车 |
[10:39] | Is that our fault? Did our son do something wrong? | 难道我们有错 我们儿子有犯错 |
[11:06] | Get up. | 起来 |
[11:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:46] | What the fuck, Osama? This man burned your ass. | 搞什么 奥萨玛 这家伙烫了你 |
[11:49] | It’s your turn. Get your shots in. | 该你了 扁他 |
[12:07] | Yeah, that’s right. Walk with your bitch ass. | 你就这屌样 夹尾巴滚吧 |
[12:10] | You’re lucky. I was going for your face, you fucking faggot. | 算你走运 我本想泼脸的 死基佬 |
[12:44] | Okay, okay, don’t kill him too. | 行了 别搞出人命 |
[12:46] | Come on, man. | 差不多了 兄弟 |
[12:47] | Come on. Come on! | 行了 行了 |
[13:27] | Well, you just made it. He’s scheduled for 8 A.M. | 你差点赶不上 原计划早上八点安乐死 |
[13:31] | It’s a stay, not a pardon. | 延缓执行而已 不是赦免 |
[13:35] | He may be back. | 也许他会回来 |
[14:29] | 皇后区 中区 隧道 | |
[14:34] | You picked her up in the cab. Where? | 你让她上了你的车 在哪儿 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. Downtown somewhere. | 不知道 市区某个地方吧 |
[14:39] | I was lost. I don’t know. | 我迷了路 不清楚 |
[15:19] | Where’d she say she wanted to go? | 她说她想去哪儿吗 |
[15:22] | The beach. | 海边 |
[15:24] | The what? | 哪里 |
[15:26] | The beach. | 海边 |
[15:28] | The beach? | 海边 |
[17:07] | Oh. Okay. There you go. | 好咯 进去吧 |
[17:40] | Better than the gas chamber. | 比毒气室好多了 |
[17:43] | I’m going out! | 我出去了 |
[18:18] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:23] | A man is in ICU, and you here sleeping like a baby. | 那人进了重症监护室 你却睡得像个婴儿 |
[18:36] | You got some secrets in you, don’t you? | 你有不为人知的一面 对吧 |
[18:42] | And some rage. | 还有愤怒 |
[18:51] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:00] | This is where the guy stares at the ceiling and says, | 现在是这样 男人盯着天花板说 |
[19:04] | “That’s never happened to me before,” | “以前从没这样过” |
[19:08] | and the girl touches his arm and says, | 女孩轻抚他的胳膊 说 |
[19:12] | “It’s okay. It happens.” | “没事 偶尔会的” |
[19:19] | It’s the medication I’m on. | 是我最近用药的关系 |
[19:22] | It’s messing me up. | 搞得我精疲力竭 |
[19:25] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[19:33] | You want a cat? | 你想养猫吗 |
[19:37] | No. | 不想 |
[19:42] | Like with all steroids, you pay a price. | 类固醇都这样 有得有失 |
[19:44] | You gain weight, and your libido goes to hell. | 体重上升 但是性欲减退 |
[19:48] | So it’s raw, cracking skin, or a stiff dick. | 还会有浮肿 皮肤开裂 睾丸僵硬 |
[19:53] | That’s your choice. | 你自己选的 |
[19:54] | What a world, as my grandmother used to say. | 世风日下啊 我奶奶常这么说 |
[20:00] | What were you doing there? | 你去那儿干嘛 |
[20:02] | Walking down the street. | 就随便走走啊 |
[20:04] | What… What is with you people? | 你们… 你们咋这样呢 |
[20:06] | – Excuse me? – I can’t walk on the street below 110th? | -哪样 -我就不能去110街以南逛吗 |
[20:10] | – I’m asking where you were going. – Why? | -我是问你准备去哪里 -干嘛 |
[20:13] | Because they’ll ask, | 因为他们会问 |
[20:14] | and I’d like to know the answer before they ask. | 我要在他们询问之前知道答案 |
[20:17] | Well, I’m not answering that. | 我不会告诉你 |
[20:19] | Look, am I on trial? No. Did I kill that girl? No. | 是我受审吗 不是 我杀了那姑娘吗 没有 |
[20:23] | I tried to protect her from that Arab. | 我本想叫她离那阿拉伯人远点 |
[20:25] | – He’s not Arab. – Whatever. Okay? | -他不是阿拉伯人 -管他的 |
[20:28] | If they ask me why I was walking down a public street, | 他们要是问我 为什么在大街上走 |
[20:31] | minding my own business, I’m just gonna say, | 为什么只管自己的事 我会说 |
[20:34] | “What the fuck are you asking me that for? | “你们他妈问这些干嘛 |
[20:36] | That’s where I was going.” | 老子就是随便逛逛” |
[20:39] | Thank you, Trevor. You’ve been enormously helpful. | 谢谢 特雷沃 你帮了很大的忙 |
[20:42] | Why don’t you go and take a cookie with you? | 要不你拿片饼干走吧 |
[20:45] | – Have a nice day. – And the milk. | -祝你愉快 -牛奶也拿着 |
[21:33] | And for last couple of years, as we mentioned, | #近年来 正如之前所说# |
[21:35] | he’s developing a fan following to go along… | #他积累了一批粉丝…# |
[21:37] | Thanks, baby. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[21:47] | Sinbad or Aladdin? | 押辛巴达还是阿拉丁 |
[21:49] | And he paid a huge price for it, | #他为此付出了代价# |
[21:51] | moving, bouncing, and making… | #移动 弹跳 出拳…# |
[21:53] | Which one’s which? | 谁是谁啊 |
[21:55] | Not them. Your tag. | 没谁 代号而已 |
[21:57] | It’s gonna be one or the other, right? | 要么这个 要么那个 对吧 |
[22:03] | Sinbad. | 辛巴达 |
[22:05] | My preference, too. | 我也觉得是他 |
[22:07] | He hasn’t been involved in one of those | #他没有参加过这种比赛# |
[22:10] | in a long time. | #已经很久了# |
[22:11] | Hey, yo, dude was my sparring partner, man. | 对了 那家伙以前是我陪练 |
[22:15] | Couldn’t go past four rounds. | 四个回合就够把他打趴 |
[22:17] | “El Tornado.” | “龙卷风” |
[22:19] | His sister was his cut man. You believe that? | 他姐是他的伤口护理师 你信吗 |
[22:22] | I mean, she was all right, though. | 不过她还不错 |
[22:25] | Had a ass like a birthday cake. | 屁股跟蛋糕一样软 |
[22:45] | So, it’s come to this, huh? | 严重成这样了吗 |
[22:47] | Hey, Millie, it’s Saul. You guys have any Viagra? | 米莉 我是索尔 你那有伟哥吗 |
[22:52] | Viagra! | 伟哥 |
[22:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:59] | Okay. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[23:01] | – John! They’re out of it, everyone. – Yeah. | -约翰 到处都没库存了 -好吧 |
[23:04] | – All right. – Must be the season of the witch. -Okay. Forget it. | -算了 -肯定是因为女巫季节 -没事 |
[23:08] | Hey, don’t make any social plans until Wednesday! | 记得周三前别有啥社交计划[约炮] |
[23:13] | Wednesday! John, you forgot your prescription! | 周三哈 约翰 你忘记拿药方了 |
[23:18] | Pharmacy. This is Saul. | 这是药房 我是索尔 |
[23:21] | No, we don’t. | 抱歉 没有 |
[23:23] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢致电 |
[23:28] | All right, gents, subway time. | #先生们 去坐地铁吧# |
[23:30] | – What? – Either subway time or overtime. | #-什么 -你们不坐地铁 我就加个班# |
[23:32] | I could use the money. Is that 2nd Avenue? | #赚个加班费# 这是第二大道吗 |
[23:35] | Yeah. We’re on 10th. | 是的 我们在10号街 |
[23:38] | What? Where are we going? | #什么 去哪儿# |
[23:39] | – Thank you. – Fuck you. | #-谢谢 -操你妈# |
[24:12] | What can I get you? | 需要点什么 |
[24:13] | I think I’ll have some Special K. | 我想要点K[与麦片双关] |
[24:15] | -We don’t have cereal. -I’m not talking about cereal. | -我们不卖麦片 -我没说麦片 |
[24:19] | This is an application for a search warrant. | 这是搜查令的申请表 |
[24:23] | I could have it signed in 30 minutes. | 我能在半小时内找人签上字 |
[24:27] | I’m supposed to believe you’re a cop? | 这么说你是个警察 |
[24:29] | No. But he is. | 我不是 他是 |
[24:34] | Let’s talk. | 聊聊吧 |
[24:36] | About? | 聊什么 |
[24:37] | Why she called you that night. | 她那晚为什么打电话给你 |
[24:39] | – Who? What night? – Andrea. | -谁 哪晚 -安德莉亚 |
[24:45] | This isn’t your number? | 这难道不是你号码 |
[24:52] | Sit down, Cutty. | 坐下 小伙子 |
[24:59] | – What did she score? – Score? | -她都买了什么 -买什么 |
[25:02] | Who do you think I am, Pablo Escobar? | 你以为我是谁 帕布罗·埃斯科巴[已故哥伦比亚大毒枭] |
[25:05] | You see where I work. | 我就在这儿工作 |
[25:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:12] | You want to toss my apartment, go ahead. | 你想去翻我家 请便 |
[25:15] | What do I care? It’s clean. | 我不怕 我没藏毒 |
[25:16] | – I doubt that. – It is. | -我不信 -真没有 |
[25:18] | -Nah. He’ll find something.-No, he won’t. | -他会找到什么的 -不会的 |
[25:20] | Yes, he will, even if he doesn’t. | 会的 就算他找不到 |
[25:23] | You have trouble understanding that concept? | 理解我的话有困难吗 |
[25:29] | What did she buy? | 她买什么了 |
[25:35] | “E” “E.” | |
[25:36] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -没了吗 -是的 |
[25:38] | Not “K”? | 没有”K” |
[25:38] | Yeah, okay, that, too. Who gives a fuck? | 好吧 也有 谁在乎呢 |
[25:43] | She owe you money? | 她欠你钱吗 |
[25:45] | I don’t allow for that. | 我不让她欠的 |
[25:47] | How about you? You owe anybody money? | 你呢 欠别人钱吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah. To my landlord. | 肯定啊 欠我房东 |
[25:51] | No one else? Your supplier? | 没其他人了吗 你供药商呢 |
[25:56] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[25:57] | And if you are, you can haul my ass out of here right now. | 你要是警察 现在把我抓走得了 |
[25:59] | I’m not gonna give you any fucking names. | 我他妈不会告诉你的 |
[26:01] | You mistake my point. You owed somebody, | 你误会我意思了 如果你欠别人钱 |
[26:03] | that would make what she owed you important, wouldn’t it? | 那她欠你钱这事就很重要了 对吧 |
[26:08] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:13] | You saying I did it? | 是说我杀了她吗 |
[26:15] | One way or the other, you’re gonna testify | 不管怎么样 你得去作证 |
[26:17] | about the drugs, the money, | 关于毒品 还有钱的事 |
[26:20] | and, while we’re at it, where you were later that night. | 既然聊到这儿 那晚你在哪里 |
[26:28] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[26:29] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[26:44] | Rolling Rock. | 淡啤 |
[26:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:50] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样啊 |
[27:28] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[27:30] | Not my first murder. | 我又不是新手 |
[28:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:31] | Where’s the cat? | 猫呢 |
[28:32] | I’ve got it. You want it? | 我带走了 你要吗 |
[28:38] | No. | 不要 |
[28:41] | You’ve got her cat? | 你带走她的猫 |
[28:42] | You want it? I don’t want it. | 你要吗 我不想要 |
[28:44] | Why’d you take it? | 你干嘛带走 |
[28:46] | Why? Is it evidence? | 干嘛 猫能当证物吗 |
[29:53] | Is he charging by the hour? | 他是不是计时收费 |
[29:55] | Don’t worry. We made a deal. | 没事 谈好了的 |
[29:59] | You should take the cat. | 你应该养只猫 |
[30:01] | -I don’t want a cat. -Too much responsibility? | -不想养 -要操心的太多吗 |
[30:05] | I don’t know. Is it? | 不知道 是那样吗 |
[30:06] | It’s killing me. I’m allergic. | 简直要我老命 我过敏 |
[30:12] | Got something. | 找到点东西 |
[30:20] | Could be squirrel blood, though. | 不过可能是松鼠的血 |
[30:25] | He’s charging a flat fee, okay? | 他收固定费用 没事 |
[30:42] | You’re kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[30:45] | Here it is. | 这不是嘛 |
[30:47] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[30:49] | I’d rather he saw her and swerved three lanes to pull over. | 我更希望他看见她后 并了三个车道停车 |
[30:52] | No. This is better. | 不 这样最好 |
[30:54] | He doesn’t want two guys in the cab. | 他不想让那两个男的坐车 |
[30:57] | He wants one girl. | 他想找个姑娘 |
[30:58] | He kicks them out, not her. | 他赶走他们 但没赶她 |
[31:03] | This is him making the decision. | 这就是他的决定 |
[31:06] | She’s it. | 就是她 |
[31:08] | This is lying in wait. | 守株待兔 |
[31:11] | This is premeditation. | 这是有预谋的 |
[31:54] | Hi, Helen. | 海伦 |
[31:55] | Oh, hi, Harry. | 哈里 |
[31:57] | When you have a minute? | 方便说话吗 |
[31:58] | Now’s good. What’s up? | 现在可以 怎么了 |
[32:00] | The neighbor in the 87th Street thing | 87街的那个邻居 |
[32:03] | said he heard glass break, looked out, | 他说听到打碎玻璃的声音 朝外看 |
[32:06] | saw a figure, who he can’t describe, go in, | 看到个身影 可他描述不清 那人进了屋 |
[32:09] | then come out a minute later wearing a jacket and run to the taxi. | 很快穿了件夹克出来 跑向出租车 |
[32:13] | Right, like he forgot it and had to go back inside. | 是啊 感觉像他忘了 然后跑回去拿 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:18] | So I’m thinking, okay, he broke the door pane, | 所以我在想 他打破了门窗 |
[32:22] | reached in to unlock the door. | 伸手进去 把门打开 |
[32:24] | And is that… | 那这个… |
[32:25] | Is that how he got this cut on his hand or…? | 他的手伤是这么来的吗 还是… |
[32:29] | Set it down there. | 放那吧 |
[32:36] | Do you see what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[32:40] | I don’t think I do. | 不太明白 |
[32:42] | You’re stabbing somebody with a knife. | 比如你拿刀捅人 |
[32:44] | Sometimes it goes so deep, it hits bone, | 有时捅得太深 会伤到骨头 |
[32:47] | which causes your hand to slip onto the blade. | 你的手会顺势滑到刀刃上 |
[32:50] | But it only slips once, even though you stabbed her 22 times. | 但即使你捅了她22刀 也就滑一次 |
[32:54] | How common would that be? | 这种几率有多大 |
[32:56] | How common would you like it to be? | 你希望它多大 |
[32:59] | I’m asking, Harry, not telling. | 这是问句 哈里 不是陈述句 |
[33:04] | The question is, can it be determined if this wound | 问题在于 能否以此确定 |
[33:08] | resulted from cutting himself on a piece of broken glass | 这个伤口是被碎玻璃划的 |
[33:12] | or on the blade of a knife? | 还是刀刃划的 |
[33:14] | Look at it really carefully. | 你仔细看看 |
[33:20] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[33:22] | Well, what if you had to say? | 如果你必须说呢 |
[33:24] | Will I have to say? | 必须说吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:29] | This cut was the result of his hand slipping from the handle of the knife | 这伤口是他在捅她的时候 |
[33:33] | onto the blade of the knife in the act of stabbing her. | 手从刀柄滑到刀刃上被割伤所致 |
[33:42] | This cut was the result of his hand slipping | 这伤口的成因是嫌疑人 |
[33:45] | from the handle of the knife | 在实施犯罪时 |
[33:47] | onto the blade of the knife in the act of stabbing her. | 手从刀柄滑至刀刃 被割伤 |
[33:53] | You convinced me. | 我相信你 |
[33:56] | Thanks, Harry. | 谢谢 哈里 |
[34:06] | You’re gonna have sex with a man and then call his wife | #你会和一个男的做爱 再叫来他老婆# |
[34:10] | and say, “Come and get him out of my bed”? | #说”快把他从我床上弄走”吗# |
[34:14] | That’s messed up. That’s messed up. | #毁三观啊 毁三观# |
[34:17] | First of all, you had no business in her bed… | #首先 你无权上她的床…# |
[34:18] | Yo, fuck out the way. A nigga can’t see. | 喂 滚一边去 哥看不见 |
[34:23] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[34:25] | I ain’t gonna say it again. | 好话不说二遍 |
[34:27] | …letting him in your bed | #…让他上你的床# |
[34:29] | when you knew he had a wife at home. | #而且你知道有老婆# |
[34:31] | So now you call his wife up and say, | #结果现在你叫他老婆 说# |
[34:34] | “Come and get him out of my bed.” | #”把他从我床上弄走”# |
[34:38] | And does she come? | #她会来吗# |
[34:40] | I didn’t hear it because I’m at the mall. | #我没听见 那会儿我在逛商场# |
[34:42] | What the fuck? | 你特么聋啊 |
[34:44] | – Hold it. – What? | -别激动 -怎么 |
[34:46] | – Nothing wrong with Ellen. – Fuck you talking about? | -“艾伦秀”挺好看 -你特么说啥呢 |
[34:49] | – It’s Freddy. – And then you hear the alarm, | -他是弗莱迪的人 -#然后警报响了# |
[34:51] | and there’s always that split second | #总有那么一瞬间脑空白# |
[34:52] | where you think, “Did I steal something?” | #想 “我偷东西了吗”# |
[34:54] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[34:55] | Think I do want to watch Ellen shake that ass today. | 今天哥也挺想看艾伦作秀的 |
[34:58] | Mind moving over a little bit, homey, please, | 能稍微闪开一点不 哥们 |
[35:01] | rest of us could see? | 能不能让我们看 |
[35:02] | You could wheel out a full display case… | #你能把整个展柜推出去…# |
[35:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[35:05] | …and no one would bat an eye. Nobody. But it’s embarrassing | #…都没人眨下眼 没人管你 但如果你走出商店# |
[35:07] | ’cause you walk out of the store, the alarm goes off, | #警报就响了 这就尴尬了# |
[35:09] | and then you have to put that show on to make sure. | #你得若无其事地演下去# |
[35:12] | You pat your pockets. | #拍拍口袋# |
[35:31] | These won’t kill me, will they? | 吃这些没事吧 |
[35:33] | Well, if you get an erection lasting more than five hours, | 要是你能硬起来超过五小时 |
[35:37] | call “The Guinness Book of Records.” | 给”吉尼斯世界纪录”打电话吧 |
[36:14] | He wants to see you. | 他要见你 |
[36:27] | What’s up, man? Come in. | 怎么样 兄弟 进来 |
[36:30] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[36:34] | So how’s the new job going? | 新工作感觉如何 |
[36:35] | It’s good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[36:37] | That’s what’s up, man. Anytime. | 就是这事 随时乐意帮忙 |
[36:39] | Oh, this here is Petey. | 这是皮蒂 |
[36:42] | Petey’s, he’s been having some difficulties in here, | 皮蒂嘛 他在这儿遇到点麻烦 |
[36:45] | so he spoke to his mom, and she reached out to me. | 就跟他妈说了 然后她找到我 |
[36:49] | I told her I would do what I could for him. | 我说我会尽力帮他 |
[36:51] | She said she would do what she could for me. | 她也说愿意帮我做事 |
[36:53] | Well, “Anything” was the word she actually used. | 准确说 她说的是”任何事” |
[36:57] | So the next time she comes to visit him, | 所以下次她来探访的时候 |
[36:59] | she’s gonna have a couple of eight-balls up her snatch. | 她会藏一些药包过来 |
[37:01] | She gonna pass it off to Petey here. | 她会把东西交给皮蒂 |
[37:04] | Petey gonna pass it to you, and you… | 皮蒂会传给你 而你… |
[37:08] | Well, you know. | 你懂怎么做 |
[37:18] | – I can’t do that. – Sure you can. | -我做不来 -你可以的 |
[37:20] | – I can’t. – What, a religious thing? | -不行 -怎么 宗教原因 |
[37:24] | No. I mean, I know I’m not gonna be able to keep it down. | 不 我是说 也许我弄不出来 |
[37:27] | So… what am I supposed to do? | 那… 我该怎么办 |
[37:37] | I know you don’t expect me to ask Petey, do you? | 你不会指望我问皮蒂吧 |
[37:41] | Naz, come on. That’s way too psychological. | 纳兹 没事的 你太敏感了 |
[37:48] | It’ll be fine, man. You just need some practice. | 没关系的 兄弟 你只是缺乏练习 |
[37:52] | Hmm? Here. Take them. | 来 吃点这个 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 拿着 |
[39:31] | Here goes nothing. | 不会有事的 |
[39:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:40] | Go get ’em, slugger. | 出击吧 猛男 |
[39:47] | I’m going out. | 我出门了 |
[39:51] | I got a life, you know. | 我得有生活 |
[39:58] | You look good, baby. | 你好帅 宝贝 |
[40:02] | You are so much trouble, and I love trouble. | 你真是个坏男人 不过我喜欢 |
[40:05] | Hey. Buy you a drink? Excuse us. | 嘿 请你喝一杯 你回避一下 |
[40:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[40:12] | Buying you a drink. Joseph, champagne. | 请你喝酒啊 约瑟夫 上香槟 |
[40:17] | – Coming up. Would you excuse us, please? | -就来 -麻烦你回避一下 行吗 |
[40:19] | Please? Come on. | 请啊 拜托 |
[40:21] | Excuse us, all right? Just… Come on. Beat it. | 别打扰我们 就… 来嘛 快走 |
[40:24] | Get the fuck out of here, all right? | 给老子滚好吗 |
[40:26] | Johnny, I am working, obviously. | 约翰尼 我在工作啊 |
[40:29] | I know. I know. I know it’s weird. | 我知道 我知道很冒失 |
[40:31] | We don’t do this, but this is a very special occasion. | 我一般不这样 但今天情况特殊 |
[40:35] | It’s… It’s special, okay? | 很… 非常特殊 |
[40:37] | I am ready for you… thank you …big time. | 我准备好满足你了… 谢谢… 很重要 |
[40:40] | It’s not gonna be like the other night, okay? | 保证不像那晚一样 好吗 |
[40:43] | There’s not gonna be a repeat of that. | 绝不会再力不从心 |
[40:45] | – Hello, stranger. – I’ve got to have… | -你好啊 陌生人 -我有了… |
[40:47] | – Excuse me. – Oh, well, look who’s back in town. | -打扰一下 -哟 看看谁回来了 |
[40:49] | – He is, indeed. – Excuse us. | -没错 就是他 -请回避 |
[40:51] | – And you look good, baby. – Oh. You look gorgeous. | -你还是那么帅 宝贝 -哦 你美呆了 |
[40:55] | Baby, a sight for sore eyes. What you got here? Champagne? | 宝贝 见到你我真高兴 这是什么 香槟吗 |
[40:58] | Now, here’s to us. You think of everything. | 来 敬我俩 你想得真周到 |
[41:03] | Here’s to the good life. Just the two of us. | 为美好生活干一杯 就咱俩 |
[41:06] | You are so much trouble, and I love trouble. | 你这人好麻烦 我喜欢麻烦 |
[41:12] | – You’re a lot of trouble… – God. | -你是个大麻烦 -天呐 |
[41:16] | God, help me. | 上帝啊 救命 |
[41:20] | The dreaded tox reports. | 令人担心的毒理报告 |
[41:23] | Alcohol, ketamine, MDMA in both, | 他俩都服了酒精 氯胺酮[K粉] 和摇头丸 |
[41:28] | and amphetamine in him, not her. | 他服了苯丙胺[兴奋剂] 她没有 |
[41:32] | – You’re kidding. – Nope. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[41:36] | 反对 理由 | |
[41:36] | 好孩子 大学生 家庭和睦 无前科 有工作 | |
[41:43] | This has to be a mistake. | 肯定出错了 |
[41:45] | Why? Because you don’t like being lied to? I don’t. | 怎么 因为你不喜欢被骗吗 我不喜欢 |
[41:50] | Is there some way to determine what kind of amphetamine it is? | 有办法检测苯丙胺的类型吗 |
[41:53] | What difference does it make? | 有意义吗 |
[41:54] | Speed is speed in court. Lies are lies. | 法庭上说一是一 谎言就是谎言 |
[41:58] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么说谎 |
[42:00] | Because we don’t know him. | 因为我们不了解他 |
[42:36] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[42:55] | – I wish you hadn’t done that. – What? | -真希望你没干这事 -啥事 |
[42:59] | Your skull. What do you think I’m talking about? | 你的脑袋啊 你以为我说什么 |
[43:07] | The tox screens came in. | 毒理检测出结果了 |
[43:09] | So, what did she give me? | 那 她给我吃了什么 |
[43:11] | – What do you think? – Ecstasy, coke. | -你觉得呢 -摇头丸 可卡因 |
[43:15] | It was “K” in the vial, not coke. | 药瓶里的是K 不是可卡因 |
[43:18] | You know what that is, ketamine? | 你知道是什么吗 氯胺酮吗 |
[43:27] | Anything else you want to tell us? | 你还有什么想告诉我们 |
[43:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:32] | What you took that night. | 那晚你都沾什么毒了 |
[43:35] | I didn’t take anything. | 什么毒都没碰 |
[43:38] | Dexedrine, Benzedrine, Adderall, | 右旋苯异丙胺 苯齐巨林 阿得拉[均属中枢神经刺激剂] |
[43:40] | meth, some, or all of the above. What was it? | 还是冰毒 某几个 还是全部 是什么 |
[43:43] | I didn’t take any of that. | 我哪种都没碰 |
[43:44] | The screen is wrong, that’s what you’re saying? | 你的意思是 检测结果错了呗 |
[43:48] | What does it say? | 报告怎么说 |
[43:49] | I just told you, speed in you, not her. | 跟你说了 你有份 没她事 |
[43:53] | Well, what about my inhaler? | 那我的吸入器呢 |
[43:54] | That’s steroids, | 那是类固醇 |
[43:56] | not amphetamines, not anymore. | 不是苯丙胺 早就没了 |
[43:58] | That stopped before you were born. | 你出生之前就停了 |
[44:01] | Isn’t there amphetamine in Ecstasy? | 摇头丸里没有苯丙胺吗 |
[44:03] | What, are you a chemist now? How would you know that? | 怎么 成化学家了 你怎么知道的 |
[44:06] | I don’t. I’m asking. | 不知道 我在问 |
[44:10] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[44:15] | My guess is Adderall. | 我猜是阿得拉[好莱坞盛行的兴奋剂] |
[44:17] | What college kid doesn’t take it? Am I right? | 哪个大学生不服阿得拉的 对不对 |
[44:24] | You think that makes it okay? It’s not. | 你以为这就没事了 并不是 |
[44:27] | Let me explain to you why. | 跟你讲清楚吧 |
[44:29] | One, without a prescription, it’s illegal. | 第一 没有处方服用 违法 |
[44:33] | Two, you weren’t up studying. You were going to a party. | 第二 你不是去学习 你是去参加派对 |
[44:37] | Three, it counteracts the sedative effects of the “K,” | 第三 阿得拉会使K的镇静作用失效 |
[44:42] | making your “I passed out” story less believable. | 这让你那个”我昏倒了”的故事真实可信 |
[44:46] | It’s not a story. | 不是编的 |
[44:47] | Four, you take enough, it makes you psychotic. | 第四 服用的剂量较多 让你精神异常 |
[44:49] | Five, you lied to me. | 第五 你说谎了 |
[44:53] | So I’m gonna ask you because your life depends upon it: | 所以我要问 因为你这辈子与此相关: |
[44:58] | What else have you lied about? | 你还说什么谎了 |
[45:02] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[45:04] | – Everything you say happened, happened? – Yes. | -你所说的一切都真实发生过吗 -是的 |
[45:08] | She got in the cab. You drove uptown. | 她坐进的士 你开往郊区 |
[45:14] | You stopped and bought beer because she asked you to. | 你停车给她买啤酒 因为是她叫你买的 |
[45:18] | You went to the river where she gave you the “E,” | 你去了那条河 她在那儿给了你”E” |
[45:21] | Not the other way around. | 而不是相反方向 |
[45:23] | You drove to her place, had words with that guy on the street. | 你开到她的住所 和街上那人聊了几句 |
[45:28] | – You went inside… – “Guys.” You said “Guy.” | -你进了… -是”人们” 你说的是”人” |
[45:30] | There was two of them, him and another guy. They were together. | 有两个人 他和另外一个 他们认识 |
[45:37] | Now, I don’t know why you’d lie about that. | 我不知道你干嘛要为这个说谎 |
[45:42] | But are you lying about that? | 你在为这个说谎吗 |
[45:51] | Why would the guy lie about it? | 那人干嘛撒这个谎 |
[45:54] | I don’t know. Ask him. | 我不知道 问他去 |
[45:56] | What did this other guy say or do? | 另外那个人说了或做了什么 |
[45:58] | Nothing. He just stood there. | 没有 他就在那儿站着 |
[46:04] | I got to get back. Tito! | 我得回去了 蒂托 |
[46:07] | Naz. | 纳兹 |
[46:09] | Naz, I understand you have to do it, | 纳兹 我理解你这个[藏毒]行为 |
[46:11] | but if you’re caught for this… | 但如果你因此被抓… |
[46:16] | the case is over, | 这案子就完了 |
[46:19] | and you’re never getting out of here. | 你永远别想再出来了 |
[46:56] | Yeah. | 行了 |
[47:00] | You get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[47:03] | C’est fini, motherfucker. | 好了 没事了 混蛋 |
[47:05] | Yo, there’s four. | 嘿 有四个 |
[47:07] | I wish. | 我也希望 |
[47:09] | No, there’s f… I swallowed four. | 不 有四…我吞了四个 |
[47:12] | – Petey? – Four. | -皮蒂 -是四个 |
[47:15] | So get it out of me, man. | 把它弄出来啊 |
[47:18] | You get it out of you, motherfucker. | 你自己弄出来啊 混蛋 |
[47:25] | Naz, relax. | 纳兹 放松 |
[47:28] | It’s cool. It’ll come. | 没事 会出来的 |
[47:33] | What the fuck you looking at? | 你他妈看什么 |
[47:42] | What was the question, again? | 什么问题来着 |
[47:44] | What time it was when you saw them, as you put it, | 你何时看见他们的 如你所称 |
[47:47] | “Rubbing up against each other.” | “互相紧贴着对方” |
[47:50] | I want to say 10, 11, something like that. | 应该是 十点或十一点 左右吧 |
[47:54] | – You were alone? – Yeah. | -你一个人吗 -是的 |
[48:02] | I want to say 10, 11, something like that. | 应该是 十点或十一点 左右吧 |
[48:06] | – You were alone? – Yeah. | -你一个人吗 -是的 |
[48:12] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[48:34] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[48:38] | John Stone. | 我是约翰·斯通 |
[48:42] | Hey, I recognize you. | 嘿 我认出你了 |
[48:43] | You’re the guy from the subway ads. | 你是地铁广告上那男的 |
[48:45] | – “No fee till you’re free,” Right? – That’s me. | -“无自由不收费”是吧 -没错 |
[48:48] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[48:51] | Not exactly, but my rates are reasonable. | 不完全是 但我的收费合理 |
[48:54] | Yeah, well, that’s a good one, man. That’s a good slogan. | 那真不错 广告词真好 |
[48:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:01] | Here. You never know. | 拿着 世事难料嘛 |
[49:07] | Actually, you could, use one now… A lawyer. | 其实 你现在可以雇一位… 律师了 |
[49:12] | What the fuck I need a lawyer for? | 我他妈干嘛要请律师 |
[49:15] | Keep you out of jail for perjury. | 免于伪证罪的牢狱之灾 |
[49:19] | What you talking about, man? | 你说什么啊 |
[49:21] | That couple you saw on the street, you exchanged words with, | 你在街上看到的那对儿 和你有言语冲突的那个 |
[49:24] | something about “Mustafa, bombs,” so on. | 关于”穆斯塔法 炸弹”之类的事 |
[49:27] | All right, that’s free speech. | 没关系 言论自由嘛 |
[49:28] | But you said you were alone, that’s not all right. | 但你说只有你一个 这就危险了 |
[49:32] | That’s a legal problem there. | 这是法律问题 |
[49:35] | I’d look into this problem for you, but I can’t | 我本来能帮你查这件事 可我不能 |
[49:37] | since I’m representing Mustafa. | 因为我是”穆斯塔法”这边的 |
[49:41] | Trevor. Trevor. | 特雷沃 |
[49:43] | It is Trevor, am I right? | 你叫特雷沃 对吧 |
[49:45] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我这是在帮你 |
[49:47] | Oh, you’re trying to help me, | 是吗 你拿着破抹布 |
[49:48] | with your fucking rags and your gloves on, right? | 戴着烂手套 就想帮我吗 |
[49:50] | Seriously, who are you supposed to be, | 说真的 你戴这手套想扮谁呢 |
[49:52] | Michael Jackson or Mickey Mouse with those gloves? | 迈克尔·杰克逊还是米老鼠 |
[49:53] | Don’t worry about it. That’s my problem. | 这你不用管 那是我的事 |
[49:55] | We need to talk about your problem. | 我们得谈谈你的事 |
[49:57] | Hey, it’s out of service. | 这台不能用 |
[49:59] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[50:01] | Trevor, I know you were with someone. | 特雷沃 我知道当时不止你一个 |
[50:04] | Hey, would you lower your voice, man? | 你能小点声吗 |
[50:06] | Okay? I don’t know him. I don’t know the dude. | 我不认识他 我不认识那家伙 |
[50:09] | You don’t know him, but you were walking down the street talking to him? | 你不认识他 却和他在街上散步聊天 |
[50:12] | I’m standing here talking to you, and I don’t know you. | 我在这儿和你说话 但我也不认识你 |
[50:14] | You know my name because I told you. | 你知道我的名字 我告诉你了 |
[50:16] | He didn’t tell you his? Come on. | 他没说他的名字吗 少来 |
[50:18] | – Nope. Nope, nope. – I don’t believe you. | -没有 真的 -我才不信 |
[50:20] | – What the fuck do I care? – I just told you why. | -关我什么事 -我刚说了 |
[50:23] | Your false statement was used to get the indictment. | 你的虚假言论已被用于刑事起诉书 |
[50:25] | That’s five years and $10,000 in New York, no shit. | 在纽约 会判5年监禁和1万元罚款 所以别胡扯 |
[50:28] | Look, man, seriously, what is wrong with you to come down here | 伙计 说真的 你大老远跑来找我 |
[50:31] | and ask me to bang on a brother in front of all these people? | 在别人面前不停跟我提那个人 啥意思啊 |
[50:34] | – They can’t hear us. – Yeah, but they can see us. | -他们听不到 -但他们能看见 |
[50:37] | Hey, if there’s one thing I don’t look like, it’s a cop. | 我看上去不像个警察 |
[50:41] | Am I right? | 对不对 |
[50:43] | Yeah. You look like a fucking homeless dude. | 是的 你他妈像个流浪汉 |
[50:45] | There you go! | 你看你 |
[51:00] | – Duane. – Duane what? | -杜安 -杜安什么 |
[51:04] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:05] | – You’re gonna lie to me now? – Lie to you? | -你要骗我是吧 -骗你 |
[51:07] | I don’t even want to be fucking near you, | 我他妈根本不想靠近你 |
[51:10] | whatever the fuck you got. | 谁知道你他妈得啥病了 |
[51:11] | It’s not contagious. | 不传染的 |
[51:15] | All right, so I’m all focused on him right now, | 好吧 现在他是我要找的人 |
[51:20] | this Duane… whatever the fuck his last name is. | 这个杜安… 不管他姓什么 |
[51:23] | But I could just as easily focus on you, | 但我也可以把目标对准你 |
[51:27] | where you went after you had this altercation | 在你们发生口角两小时后 |
[51:30] | outside a house two hours later is covered in blood. | 你出门去的那个地方 变得血迹斑斑 |
[51:34] | – I went home. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我回家了 -对 对 对 |
[51:37] | I did. | 真的 |
[51:37] | Trevor, after 9/11, two things happened. | 特雷沃 911事件后 发生了两件事 |
[51:41] | You started calling guys “Abdul Fazul,” | 你开始叫别人”阿卜杜拉·法祖尔” |
[51:43] | and Homeland Security started putting up cameras everywhere. | 国土安全局开始到处装监控 |
[51:48] | You didn’t go home. | 你没回家 |
[51:54] | You afraid of him? | 你怕他吗 |
[51:58] | Is that what’s going on here? | 是这样吗 |
[52:01] | Why are you afraid of him? | 你为什么怕他 |
[52:04] | He’s a violent guy, this Duane? | 这位杜安 是个暴徒吗 |
[52:12] | Reade. | 瑞蒂 |
[52:13] | Reade? | 瑞蒂 |
[52:15] | Duane Reade? | 杜安·瑞蒂 |
[52:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:29] | – I’ll see you on the stand. – What? | -台上见 -什么 |
[52:32] | Because you’re a witness in the murder case | 因为你要么是这起谋杀案的证人 |
[52:34] | or you’re a suspect in the murder case. | 要么是这起谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[52:36] | We’ll see which it is. | 到时候就知道了 |
[52:39] | What? I mean, that’s his name. What do you want from me? | 什么 那就是他名字 你还要我怎样 |
[52:41] | I didn’t name him. | 我没说过他 |
[52:41] | It’s a wild coincidence the pharmacy’s there? | 对面药房叫这名字 也太巧了吧 |
[52:44] | I didn’t put it there. | 名字又不是我起的 |
[52:45] | Duane Reade, you’re sticking with that? | 杜安·瑞蒂 你确定是这个人吗 |
[52:47] | – You’re sure? – Man, that’s the truth. | -你确定吗 -没错的 |
[52:49] | Fine. Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 好 你还有别的事想告诉我吗 |
[52:51] | – Like what? – I don’t know. Blow my mind. | -比如呢 -不知道 你说啊 |
[52:56] | Next month, my great grandmother will be 102. | 下个月 我曾祖母就要102岁了 |
[53:18] | Guess what. His name really is Duane Reade. | 你猜怎么着 他真叫杜安·瑞蒂 |
[53:22] | There’s a warrant out on him right now, and he’s got a record: | 已经发了他的拘捕令 这人有前科: |
[53:26] | breaking and entering, burglary, agg assault, | 非法入侵 入室行窃 性侵 |
[53:28] | and always with a… guess. | 而且总带着… 你猜 |
[53:30] | – A knife? – A knife. | -一把刀 -一把刀 |
[53:32] | – Where are you? – Why? | -你在哪儿 -干嘛 |
[53:34] | So I know you’re not out there somewhere thinking about confronting him. | 让我知道 你不是想在外面干掉他 |
[53:38] | Are you kidding me? I’m not crazy. I got to go. | 开什么玩笑 我又没疯 先挂了 |
[53:49] | Hey, Que pasa? What’s happening? | [西语]怎么了 发生什么 |
[53:52] | – Hello. – Where’s my money? | -你好 -我的钱呢 |
[53:56] | Duane said that he would leave me the money. | 杜安说他会把钱留给我 |
[53:59] | He didn’t? I’m his lawyer. Look. See? | 没有吗 我是他律师 看到了吗 |
[54:01] | – Duane? – Duane. | -杜安 -杜安 |
[54:02] | – Abogado? – Yeah. Abogado. That’s me. | -职业律师吗 -对 职业律师 就是我 |
[54:09] | Duane Reade. | 杜安·瑞蒂 |
[54:11] | No, not the pharmacy, the guy. | 不 不是药房 那个人 |
[54:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[54:15] | Yeah. that’s my problem. Don’t worry about it. | 那是我的事 你别管了 |
[54:20] | – Duane. – Where is he? | -杜安 -他在哪儿 |
[54:25] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[54:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:28] | Keep the card. | 名片你留着吧 |
[54:30] | You never know. | 世事难料嘛 |
[54:33] | You never know. There you go. | 世事难料 就这样 |
[55:01] | Hey, guys. | 各位好 |
[55:04] | How’s it going? | 近来如何 |
[55:07] | Hey, Duane. | 你好 杜安 |
[55:12] | I was wondering if I could talk to you about your boy Trevor. | 不知我能否跟你聊聊你的手下特雷沃 |
[55:18] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[55:19] | I’m his lawyer. | 我是他的律师 |
[55:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:37] | So, uh, apparently, according to Trevor, | 很明显 特雷沃说 |
[55:40] | you were with him on 87th Street the night of… | 那晚 你正和他一起在87号街… |
[55:44] | What the… | 搞什… |