英文名称:The Adventurer The Curse of the Midas Box
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | I think I’m being followed. | 我想 我被跟踪了 |
[01:57] | Then we have little time. | 那我们还有点时间 |
[01:59] | He has discovered the map. | 他发现那张地图了 |
[02:04] | How? | 如何 |
[02:12] | If he has the map, it’s only a matter of time | 假若他有了地图 那只是时间的了 |
[02:14] | before he discovers the location of the box. | 在他发现藏盒子的地点之前 |
[02:18] | What of the four bodies left behind in the caves? | 那洞穴里的4具尸体是怎么回事 |
[02:22] | He killed his own men. | 他杀了他自己的人 |
[02:31] | Luger plays the game at an altogether different level, | 鲁格 游戏於一个截然不同的层次 |
[02:34] | one almost admires him. | 令人几近景仰他 |
[02:44] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[02:47] | Charity. | 契瑞许. |
[02:54] | So where’s the amulet now? | 那么 护身符现在那儿 |
[03:45] | There are those who would describe the removal | 那就是那些形容破坏那些 |
[03:48] | of the Roman marbles as vandalism and looting. | 罗马大理石雕像 在破坏与劫掠时代 |
[03:52] | I perhaps would agree with them. | 我几乎要支持他们了 |
[03:55] | But in these times of greed and avarice, | 然而处於贪婪的时代 |
[03:58] | the removal of the marbles by Lord Bevan | 贝文勋爵 破坏这些大理石雕像 |
[04:00] | may actually have saved them from an even worse fate. | 可能拯救它们免於更恶劣的命运 |
[04:04] | Even during the Greek war of independence, | 即使在希腊独立战争时期 |
[04:06] | the besieged Ottoman forces | 被围城的奥图曼军队 |
[04:09] | were attempting to melt the lead in the columns of the Parthenon… | 试图融化帕德嫩神殿的柱上的铅… |
[04:11] | This is so boring. | 这真是无聊透顶 |
[04:13] | …to cast bullets. | 只为了铸造子弹 |
[04:14] | But at the London Museum, | 然而在伦敦博物馆 |
[04:16] | we cannot dismiss the importance of these treasures to the Greeks. | 这些希腊瑰宝 却是我们所无法忽略的 |
[04:21] | Who, even during this time of war, | 甚至在那个战争年代 |
[04:23] | actually gave the enemy bullets to save their great temple. | 提供敌人子弹 来保全他们伟大的神殿 |
[04:34] | A sacrifice that put the stones of history | 以牺牲换取历史的珍贵石像 |
[04:38] | above the lives of their own men. | 凌驾於他们自身的生命 |
[04:43] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[04:46] | Come on, Felix. Father will be annoyed. | 快点 菲利克斯. 老爸要急坏了 |
[05:01] | Impressive, isn’t it? | 感人吧 |
[05:05] | Looks just like a stone to me. | 我看来就像块石头 |
[05:08] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 不 不 不 不 不. |
[05:11] | No, this is a key | 不 这是把钥匙 |
[05:13] | to unlocking an entire civilization, Mariah. | 拿来解开整个文明的 莫瑞亚. |
[05:20] | You know me, sir? | 您认识我 先生 |
[05:25] | Call me Will. | 叫我 威尔 |
[05:30] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[05:31] | because the text was written in both Greek and Egyptian hieroglyphics, | 因为它们同时用了希腊和埃及象形文字纪录 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1037个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:179个,六级词汇:81个,GRE词汇:96个,托福词汇:126个,考研词汇:195个,专四词汇:157个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:332个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:37] | we were able to translate things we never could before. | 我们可以解读 从前所做不到的东西 |
[05:41] | Never underestimate the power of buried treasure, my friend. | 不要低估了宝藏所埋藏的力量 吾友 |
[05:49] | -You’re bleeding, sir. -Hmm? | 您在流血先生 |
[05:55] | Oh… | 噢… |
[05:57] | Looks that way, doesn’t it? | 看起来很像是 对吧 |
[05:59] | Be a good man… | 行行好… |
[06:01] | Get your parents for me. | 帮我找你父母亲来 |
[06:02] | I have something… | 我有些事情… |
[06:04] | Rather important to tell them. | 挺重要的 要告诉他们 |
[06:10] | Spectacular! | 真是棒呆了 |
[06:11] | Oh, you’re in so much trouble. | 噢 你麻烦大了 |
[06:13] | Mama, Mariah killed someone. | 嬷嬷 莫瑞亚 杀人了 |
[06:17] | -On here. -Steady there, man! | -到这边 -撑著点 老兄 |
[06:20] | Will, Will? | 威尔 威尔 |
[06:22] | Will…Will, what happened? | 威尔…威尔 出了什么事儿啦 |
[06:24] | He’s found it. He’s found the map. | 他找到了 他找到那张地图了 |
[06:28] | It’s only a matter of time before he finds the box. | 他迟早会找到那个盒子的 |
[06:31] | Are you sure it’s the box? | 你确定就是”那个”盒子 |
[06:32] | You think I got this from playing checkers? | 你说我得到这消息就像在下棋一样容易 |
[06:39] | I see you’ve been up to your usual antics, Charity. | 我看你就 像 你平常一样乱来 契瑞许. |
[06:42] | Will, this is far too dangerous and reckless. | 威尔 这太危险也太鲁莽 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, I like to catch the bad guys instead of | 很抱歉 我喜爱抓坏蛋 胜於 |
[06:47] | sitting around a museum, gathering dust. | 待在博物馆 收集尘土 |
[06:51] | Do you ever think you should have married me instead, Catherine? | 你可曾想过你应该嫁我的 凯瑟琳 |
[06:56] | Catherine, you’ve let the boys in. | 凯瑟琳 把孩子们叫进来 |
[06:58] | Mariah, Felix, let’s get you back to the hotel. | 莫瑞亚 菲利克斯 咱们回旅馆去吧 |
[07:07] | There’s something else, Catherine. | 还有其他事情 凯瑟琳. |
[07:09] | You’re not safe. | 你们还不安全 |
[07:11] | I’ve been followed here. | 我已经被跟踪到这里 |
[07:13] | These are two halves | 这有两个部分 |
[07:15] | that together make a whole. | 合起来才完整 |
[07:16] | Guard them with your life. | 用你的生命来保守它们 |
[07:18] | Do not let them get into the wrong hands. | 不要让他们落入坏人的手里 |
[07:21] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[07:24] | -Who was that man? -Just an old friend who needs our help. | -那人是谁 -只是个 需要我们帮忙的老朋友 |
[07:27] | Does he work for you? | 他为你做事 |
[07:29] | In a way, we work together. | 我们一起合作 |
[07:31] | Mariah, there’s a waiting carriage outside. | 莫瑞亚 外头有辆马车等著 |
[07:33] | Take your brother straight to the hotel. | 把你弟带回旅馆 |
[07:35] | -But, sir. -Not now! | -可是 爸 -现在不是时候 |
[07:38] | You’re in charge. Take care of Felix. Understood? | 现在你管事 顾好菲利克斯. 明白吗 |
[07:44] | Always remember. | 永远记得 |
[07:46] | Faithfulness will be your shield as a thousand may fall and hide. | 信实是你的盾牌 当千人仆倒 和 躲藏 |
[07:50] | But no evil may ever come near you | 祸患必不临到你 |
[07:52] | with gold at your side. | 有黄金在你身旁 (改编自诗篇91) |
[07:56] | Trust no one. Except each other. | 别相信任何人 除了你们俩 |
[07:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:08] | Where’s Will? | 威尔在哪 |
[08:09] | Oh, he just got up and… Left. | 噢 他刚起身 然後… 走了 |
[08:20] | -Sir, thank you so much. -Ah! My pleasure. | -感谢您 先生 -我的荣幸 |
[08:25] | Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Mundi. | 你好 曼迪先生与太太 |
[08:27] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这是干嘛 |
[08:59] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[09:21] | Put this on. | 穿上它 |
[09:24] | It’s chilly. | 很冷喔 |
[09:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | I’ve been thinking… | 我在想… |
[09:42] | About the man at the museum? | 刚在博物馆的那个人 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:46] | And our parents. | 还有爸妈 |
[09:48] | -What of them? -Well… | -他们怎样 -呃… |
[09:52] | What do they do? | 他们的工作是 |
[09:54] | They’re professors at Oxford. You know that. | 他们都是牛津的教授. 你知道的. |
[09:56] | Yes, but… | 是啊 但是… |
[09:58] | Are they though? | 难道他们 |
[10:07] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[10:11] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:20] | Who are they? I don’t know. | -他们是谁 -不知道 |
[10:23] | Just climb down. | 爬下去 |
[10:28] | What’s happening? Hold on tight. | -发生什么事啊 -抓紧 |
[10:30] | We have to go. | 咱们得走了 |
[10:41] | That’s it, Felix. Keep going. | 就是这样 菲利克斯. 继续爬. |
[10:45] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[10:51] | Felix? Felix! | 菲利克斯 菲利克斯 |
[10:54] | Just hold on. | 抓紧 |
[10:55] | Look at me. | 看著我. |
[10:58] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[10:59] | No! | 不 |
[11:08] | Did we really just do that? | 我们刚刚真的掉下来了 |
[11:11] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[11:37] | How about we get you cleaned up, shall we? | 咱们把你弄乾净 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:41] | Give me your handkerchief. | 把你手帕给我 |
[11:46] | Mariah, look. | 莫瑞亚 瞧. |
[11:50] | Where did you get that? | 你哪来的这东西 |
[11:52] | I don’t know. It wasn’t in my coat before… | 我不晓得 之前没在我外套的… |
[11:55] | Before the museum? | 在博物馆之前 |
[11:56] | Always remember, | 永远记得 |
[11:59] | faithfulness will be your shield as a thousand may fall and hide. | 信实是你的盾牌 当千人仆倒 和 躲藏 |
[12:03] | But no evil may ever come near you | 祸患必不临到你 |
[12:05] | with gold at your side. | 有黄金在你身旁 |
[12:14] | Mother. | 妈 |
[12:16] | But what does it mean? | 这表示 什么 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. | 不晓得. |
[12:22] | What about Mother and Father? | 妈跟爸呢 |
[12:23] | Do you think she knew something was gonna happen? | 你觉得她会知道要发生什么事吗 |
[12:29] | I’m sure they’re fine. | 我确信他们会没事的 |
[12:32] | I’m scared. | 我怕 |
[12:35] | I’m not going to leave you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[12:54] | Try and get some sleep. | 睡一下吧 |
[13:31] | This steak is quite delicious. | 这牛排超赞地 |
[13:35] | It’s a little rare, but then… | 有点生 但是… |
[13:37] | A bit of blood does liven up the palate. | 盘子上有点血 看起来热闹些 |
[13:40] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:44] | I’m so glad we could have this little chat alone. | 我很高兴我们能够单独聊聊的 |
[13:47] | Your husband’s been quite unhelpful, I must say. | 你老公挺不合作的 我忍不住要说一下 |
[13:53] | Further to the point. | 说到重点 |
[13:56] | Where is the amulet? | 护身符在哪 |
[14:06] | I’m going to ask you one last time. | 我最後再问一次. |
[14:11] | Oh… | 噢… |
[14:14] | Charming. | 可爱啊 |
[14:17] | I never really wanted children. | 我从没想过有小孩 |
[14:19] | I couldn’t quite see the appeal. | 我无法理解那有什么乐趣 |
[14:22] | Still, I’m sure they mean a lot to you. | 可是 我确信他们对你很重要 |
[14:25] | What parent doesn’t cherish their children? | 谁家父母不珍爱他们的小孩 |
[14:31] | Mr. Grimm, Mr. Grendel! | 格林先生 格林多先生 |
[14:33] | We really must find her boys. | 咱们 真的有必要找到他的孩子们 |
[14:36] | We’re all just worried sick. | 我们都担心得要命啊 |
[14:37] | It’s just a little hard | 这有点难 |
[14:38] | when you don’t know exactly what they look like, sir. | 咱们不知他们是圆是扁啊 老大 |
[14:42] | Get off at the next stop. Search every boarding house, | 下站给我下车 给我找遍每家招待所 |
[14:46] | work house, reformatory, everywhere. Just find them. | 救济所 宿舍 管你什么地方 给我找到就是 |
[15:00] | Please, sir. We need help. | 拜托 警官 我们需要帮忙啊 |
[15:03] | Try the work house down the road. | 试试路上的救济所 |
[15:04] | -But -Keep moving. | -可…-快去 |
[15:05] | -But, sir. -I said, keep moving! | -可是 警官 -我说 快去 |
[15:13] | Mariah, I’m starving. | 莫瑞亚 我饿了 |
[15:19] | Wait here. | 等著 |
[15:22] | Here we go, chicken and sprouts. Uh, we’ve got pork pies. | 来 鸡肉 和 豆芽 咱们有猪肉派 |
[15:27] | Please, sir. Could you spare a copper? A penny or two? | 拜托先生 赏个铜板 一分两分都行 |
[15:31] | Anything would do. Much obliged. | 什么都好 非常感激 |
[15:33] | Here. | 拿去 |
[15:40] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[15:42] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[15:44] | Officer! | 警官 |
[15:47] | Where do you think you’re going then, eh? | 你们想往哪里去 |
[16:17] | Well, look what we have here, now. | 呃 瞧 咱们这会儿谁来啦 |
[16:20] | Some dirty new guests. | 新来的”脏”客人 |
[16:23] | Welcome to Gateshead Manor. | 欢迎来到盖茨黑德庄园. |
[16:25] | Come on! | 过来 |
[16:26] | Line up! Get up! | -排好队 -站起来 |
[16:28] | Get a move on! | 继续前进 |
[16:31] | Stand up straight! | 给我站好 |
[16:35] | For your crimes, | 你们犯罪 |
[16:37] | you will serve the time. | 所以你们要服劳役来抵 |
[16:42] | But, first, | 但是 首先 |
[16:43] | we have some visitors that would like to make your acquaintance. | 我们有些访客 希望认识你们 |
[16:47] | Mariah, they found us. | 莫瑞亚 他们找到我们了 |
[16:49] | I can see that, Felix. | 我知道 菲利克斯. |
[16:51] | Oi, oi… | 喔咿 喔咿… |
[16:53] | Sounds like a couple of toffs took a wrong turn. | 听起来 有对公子哥不学好喔 |
[16:56] | Do I know you? What have you been up to, eh? | 我认识你吗 你们干了啥 |
[16:59] | What are you going to do? | 你想怎样 |
[17:01] | What are we going to do? | 我们想怎样 |
[17:04] | We’re not even supposed to be here. | 我们根本不应该在这里的 |
[17:07] | Oh, is that right? | 噢 是喔 |
[17:14] | Look, everybody. | 听好 每一个 |
[17:16] | Lord Muck | 马克爵士 (Lord Muck-粪) |
[17:18] | and his little brother have come to tea. | 和他弟弟大驾光临来喝茶 |
[17:20] | One lump or two, Your Lordship? | 一坨还是两坨 您的贵族身份 |
[17:23] | Get off him. | 放开他. |
[17:25] | You’re pulling my leg, aren’t you? | 你在扯我的腿是吧 |
[17:29] | Let’s see what you’re made of, shall we? | 让咱们瞧瞧 你是什么做的 |
[17:33] | You glocky sod! | 你这绣花枕头 |
[17:37] | Felix, come on! | 菲利克斯 快来 |
[17:39] | Shut the gate! | 关闭闸门 |
[17:51] | Found ya! | 找到你了 |
[17:58] | We’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我们到处在找你们呢 |
[18:00] | That’s funny. | 这超有意思的 |
[18:03] | So have I. | 我也是喔 |
[18:09] | You’ve knocked my bleeding tooth out. | 你刚敲掉我的牙.. |
[18:12] | Looks like you’re in a spot of trouble. | 看来你们正身陷麻烦之中 |
[18:14] | I feel it only fair to warn you. | 我觉得它刚好可以拿来警告你 |
[18:15] | I have studied over five separate forms of martial art. | 我研究过超过五种不同的武术 |
[18:18] | Well, study this. | 呃 研究这个一下 |
[18:21] | Now that’s not very gentlemanly of you. | 你现在不大绅士喔 |
[18:23] | Doesn’t I look like a gentleman? | 我不像个绅士吗 |
[18:27] | To the scaffold. | 上绞刑台 |
[18:30] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[18:36] | Get off me! Let me go. | 放开我 让我走 |
[18:44] | Mariah! Felix! | -莫瑞亚 -菲利克斯 |
[18:46] | -Come on, boy. -Felix! | -给我过来 孩子. -菲利克斯 |
[18:50] | Toodle-oo, old chap. | 掰罗 老人家 |
[18:56] | -We really have to leave. -Felix! | -咱们真的得走了 -菲利克斯 |
[19:06] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[19:08] | Mariah! Mariah! Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 莫瑞亚 莫瑞亚 |
[19:13] | Jump! | 跳 |
[19:18] | -Mariah! -Felix! | -莫瑞亚 -菲利克斯 |
[19:20] | -No! -No, Mariah! | -不 -不 莫瑞亚 |
[19:21] | -Mariah! -No, Mariah! No! | -莫瑞亚 -不 莫瑞亚 不 |
[19:23] | -Mariah! -Get off me! Felix! | -莫瑞亚 -放开我 菲利克斯 |
[19:26] | No! No, Felix! | 不 不 菲利克斯 |
[19:27] | -No, Mariah, no! -Get off me! | -不 莫瑞亚 不 -放开我 |
[19:30] | Please! | 拜托 |
[19:32] | Mariah! Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 莫瑞亚 |
[19:49] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:53] | Captain Will Charity. | 威尔 契瑞许队长 |
[19:56] | I fought with your father in the Abyssinian War. | 我和你爸 在阿比西尼亚 并肩作战 |
[20:01] | You can trust me, Mariah. | 你可以信任我 莫瑞亚. |
[20:06] | Last call! All aboard! | 最後提醒 都上船了 |
[20:10] | The man behind the disappearance of your parents and Felix | 让你爸妈与菲利克斯消失的幕後主导者 |
[20:13] | is someone called Otto Luger. | 是一个叫做 奥图鲁格的人 |
[20:15] | Luger has made it his life’s mission | 鲁格 的人生使命 |
[20:17] | to acquire some of the most powerful and dangerous artifacts in the world. | 是要拿到世上最强大最危险的宝物 |
[20:20] | -What are you? Spies? -In a way. | -你是什么 间谍 -某方面 |
[20:24] | Your parents and I work for a secret department of the government | 你爸妈和我同为政府的一个秘密机关工作 |
[20:28] | called the Bureau of Antiquities. | 叫做–文物局. |
[20:31] | We stop the plundering and theft | 我们 的任务是阻止掠夺与盗取 |
[20:32] | of powerful historic relics from around the world. | 世界上具强大力量的历史文物遗迹 |
[20:37] | If we are to find your brother, Mariah, | 如果你想找到你弟弟 莫瑞亚 |
[20:39] | you must trust me. | 你就得相信我 |
[20:40] | My father says that trust is earned, sir. | 我爸 说过信任是要「赚」来的 先生. |
[20:45] | Consider what I am about to tell you a down payment. | 就当这是我付的头期款 |
[20:47] | We believe that Luger has discovered the hiding place of the Midas Box. | 我们相信 鲁格 已经找到 迈达斯盒 的埋藏地点了 |
[20:51] | The Midas Box? | 迈达斯盒 |
[20:52] | Records dating back nearly 3,000 years ago | 史上纪录回溯到近三千年前 |
[20:55] | describe a box | 记载描述有一个盒子 |
[20:57] | that can turn whatever you place inside to gold. | 可以把任何放进去的事物 变为黄金 |
[21:01] | For one man to have such power would be an incredibly dangerous thing. | 一个拥有这种力量的人将是何等危险 |
[21:05] | He could virtually print money. | 他可以自己印钞票 |
[21:07] | Gold, the very foundation of our banks, would become worthless | 黄金 我们银行的基石 将会变得毫无价值 |
[21:10] | and the world would collapse into chaos. | 世界将会一夕之间 崩溃 混乱 |
[21:14] | I believe there is a traitor inside the bureau | 我相信局里面有 内应 |
[21:17] | who has been feeding Luger information. | 一直提供情报给 鲁格 |
[21:20] | For this reason, we have to work in secret. | 因此 我们必须秘密进行 |
[21:36] | I’ve arranged for you to work as a porter at the Prince Regent Hotel. | 我已经打点好 让你在摄政王酒店 当搬运工 |
[21:42] | Luger bought himself the hotel. | 鲁格 买下一间旅馆 |
[21:44] | You see, he would never make himself so vulnerable | 你瞧 他从不会轻易暴露自己的 |
[21:46] | unless the box was in or around that hotel. | 除非 那盒子就在旅馆附近 |
[21:49] | You’re going to spy for me. | 你得帮我盯著他 |
[21:50] | Spy? | 盯 |
[21:52] | My priority, sir, is finding my family. | 我应该找到我的家人 先生 |
[21:54] | And find them, you will. | 找他们的事 你 威尔. |
[21:55] | Leave your parents to me. I’ll track them down. | 你爸妈的事交给我来办 我会追到他们的 |
[21:57] | You, my friend, must focus on finding your brother. | 你 我的朋友 一定要专心寻找你弟 |
[21:59] | Now, here’s your ticket and letters of introduction. | 来 这是你的票 还有介绍信 |
[22:03] | I’ll meet you once I find your parents. | 我一发现你爸妈 就来找你 |
[22:16] | Excuse me. | 抱歉. |
[22:31] | -Hey! Who are you? -I ain’t causing no trouble. | -嘿 你谁啊 -我不会惹麻烦的 |
[22:37] | Hey! What? | 嘿 什么 |
[22:38] | Shall we, dear? | 来吗 亲爱的 |
[23:08] | You must remember, Mariah, Luger is a dangerous man. | 你一定要牢记 莫瑞亚 鲁格 是个危险人物 |
[23:12] | Not everything will be as it seems. | 万事并非都是如同它们的表相 |
[23:15] | The box has been hidden away for centuries, | 那个盒子已经被埋藏好几世纪了 |
[23:18] | lost in time, never meant to be discovered. | 就让它消失 不应该被找出来 |
[23:20] | If he thinks he has found its location, | 如果他认为他已经知道埋藏地点 |
[23:24] | then you are heading towards truly treacherous waters, my friend. | 那么你正航向真正艰险的水域 吾友 |
[23:32] | -It’s a boy. -No. | -是个男孩 -不. |
[23:36] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[23:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Prince Regent Hotel… | 女士和先生们 –摄政王酒店… |
[23:54] | Excuse me, sir. I’ll be working at the hotel. | 失礼了 先生 我想在旅馆工作 |
[23:58] | Isn’t everyone? | 大家都想吧 |
[24:18] | Over there, sir. Thank you. Very good morning. | 那边请 先生. 谢谢 多美好的早晨 |
[24:38] | Did you lose your parents, lad? | 你是否跟爸妈走散啦 孩子 |
[24:41] | I have my letters of introduction. | 我有封介绍信 |
[24:44] | -I’m here to work as a porter. -Porter? | -我来当搬运工 -搬运工 |
[24:46] | Servants’ entrance is in the back. | 佣人的门在後面 |
[24:59] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[25:01] | I apologize, madame. New porter. | 我道歉 女士 新来的搬运工 |
[25:04] | Snuck his way into the lobby. | 正偷偷摸摸穿越大厅 |
[25:10] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[25:12] | Too… | 太… |
[25:13] | Bad. | 糟 |
[25:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:29] | As manager of this hotel, I run a tight and efficient machine. | 经营这家旅馆 就像运转一部严密而有效率的机器 |
[25:33] | Number one rule, staff should be invisible and silent. | 规则一 员工必须像隐形人而且安静 |
[25:36] | And this is what we’re famous for. Our therapeutic baths. | 这是我们有名的疗愈浴池 |
[25:39] | Many of our guests travel from far and wide | 许多来自遥远辽阔之地的客人 |
[25:41] | to bathe in our healing waters. | 都浸浴在我们的疗愈之泉里 |
[25:44] | People arrive in wheelchairs and leave riding bicycles. | 有人坐轮椅来 然後踩脚踏车离去 |
[25:48] | And they pay handsomely for it. | 为此 他们也很舍得花钱 |
[25:52] | Kitchens. | 厨房. |
[25:55] | Keep UP- | 跟上 |
[26:01] | Your quarters are up these stairs, top of the building. | 你的房间在房顶 |
[26:04] | And this is where I leave you. | 我就把你留在这儿 |
[26:08] | Uniform for the new porter. | 新来搬运工的制服 |
[26:21] | Stand over there, please. | 请站在那 |
[26:34] | May I ask you, have you seen a boy? | 请问一下 你有见过一个男孩吗 |
[26:38] | -A boy? -Yes. | -一个男孩 -没错 |
[26:39] | -He’s 10, goes by the name of Felix. -Shh. Quiet. | -他10岁 叫做菲利克斯. -嘘. 安静 |
[26:44] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦. |
[26:46] | Then you’ve seen him? | 那你就是见过他罗 |
[26:49] | There aren’t any boys younger than you in this hotel. | 这里没有年纪比你小的男孩了 |
[26:52] | Or this town. | 甚至这个城市. |
[26:54] | I’m not a boy. | 我才不是男孩哩. |
[26:58] | Well, you’re not a man, either. | 呃 你也不是个男人 |
[27:01] | All I can say is, do not walk the grounds of this hotel at night. | 我只能说 晚上别在旅馆附近乱跑 |
[27:05] | Unless you want to be snatched. | 除非你不要命了 |
[27:10] | Sacha. | 莎夏. |
[27:12] | Name’s Sacha. | 我叫 莎夏. |
[28:28] | -How are we doing? -The hotel’s almost at capacity. | -进况如何 -整个旅馆几乎都在运转 |
[28:33] | Good. The more money you make me, | 很好 你为我赚越多钱 |
[28:35] | the quicker I can find what I’m looking for. | 我越快可以找到我要的 |
[28:40] | You’re late for inspection. | 你太晚来检阅 了 |
[29:05] | New boy. Too big. | 新来的. 太大了 |
[29:09] | Oh, shame. | 噢 可惜 |
[29:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:14] | Get back to work. | 回去工作了 |
[29:36] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早安 女士 |
[29:37] | This way, sir. | 这边请 先生. |
[29:39] | Sorry, we’re all full. | 对不起 我们客满了 |
[29:42] | Best use the stairs. | 最好爬楼梯 |
[29:56] | Oh! What have you done, puppy? | 噢 你在干嘛 小东西 |
[29:59] | Oh… | 噢… |
[30:00] | There, there. | 那边 那边. |
[30:12] | I really… I didn’t mean to. | 我真的… 我不是故意的 |
[30:14] | Where have you been, girl? You’re late! | 跑那儿去了 女孩 你晚了 |
[30:16] | I told ya I wanted you home before nightfall. | 我跟你说过了 天黑前要回家的 |
[30:19] | -I’m sorry, Father. -Come on! | -我很抱歉 爸. -快来 |
[30:21] | You want to be snatched by the beast like all the other children, do ya? | 你想被野兽攻击就像其他小孩一样吗 |
[30:24] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[31:12] | You do as you’re told! | 你还真听话 |
[31:13] | Get me that bottle! | 把瓶子给我 |
[31:35] | What’s this rubbish, girl? | 这什么鬼 女孩 |
[31:38] | I told you, Father. | 我跟你说了 爸. |
[31:39] | I don’t feel comfortable stealing for you. | 我不喜欢帮你偷东西 |
[31:43] | You prefer to serve me this tripe? | 你比较喜欢让我吃这垃圾就是 |
[31:46] | No, Father. | 不 爸. |
[31:48] | After all I’ve done for you, girl. | 在我为你付出这么多以後 女孩 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 爸. |
[31:51] | Sorry, are you? If you’re so sorry, then you can eat it. | 对不起 你真的这么想吗 那你就把它 给我吞下去 |
[31:59] | Clean up that mess. | 给我弄乾净 |
[32:08] | Who’s out there? | 谁在外边 |
[32:13] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里是怎么了 |
[32:15] | Whose bike is this? | 谁的脚踏车 |
[32:19] | Father, come inside. You’ll catch a chill. | 爸 进来 你会著凉的 |
[32:31] | What are you doing here, boy? | 你在这干嘛 男孩 |
[32:34] | I’m sorry. Are you all right? | 我很抱歉. 你还好吧 |
[32:39] | Why did you follow me here? | 你干嘛跟踪我到这里 |
[32:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[32:44] | Why my help? | 我何是我 |
[32:45] | You know what goes on up there. | 你知道那里发生的事情 |
[32:47] | You must know about Otto Luger. | 你一定认识 奥图鲁格. |
[32:49] | What quarrel would you have with the likes of Mr. Luger? | 你和鲁格先生有过节 |
[32:53] | Two men work for him. | 有两个人 为他工作 |
[32:54] | One short with a scar on his cheek, and the other tall and thin. | 一个矮的脸上有疤 另一个高瘦些 |
[32:58] | Have you seen them? | 你见过他们吗 |
[33:00] | They took my parents and my brother. | 他们掳走我爸妈和弟弟 |
[33:06] | Look, I can’t lose my job, see. | 听好 我不能丢掉我的工作 明白吗 |
[33:10] | It’s all we have. | 这是我们仅有的了 |
[33:12] | I don’t think you understand. | 我不认为你明白 |
[33:14] | The reason why Luger bought the hotel | 鲁格买下这间旅馆的目的 |
[33:16] | is because of something called the Midas Box. | 是因为有一个传说中的 迈达斯盒. |
[33:18] | It’s somewhere in or around the Prince Regent Hotel. | 就在摄政王酒店周边附近 |
[33:21] | I don’t know what it’s got to do with my family, | 我不晓得这跟我家人有什么关系 |
[33:23] | but there must be a connection. | 但一定有关连 |
[33:25] | Some fanciful stories you’ve been telling yourself. | 你刚编了一个神话故事 |
[33:28] | Sounds like a lot of nonsense. | 听来破绽连连 |
[33:30] | What if it’s not? | 假如它是真的呢 |
[33:32] | A creation so powerful that it can turn any object to gold. | 如果有一个如此强大的工具 可以把任何东西都变成黄金 |
[33:35] | Where are you, girl? | 你在哪 女孩 |
[33:37] | It’s time you left. | 你该走了 |
[33:39] | I’m sorry, I can’t help with whatever row you have. | 很抱歉 帮不上忙 不管你在搞什么 |
[33:47] | Just… | 只是… |
[33:49] | Don’t stray from the path. | 别待在路上 |
[34:57] | Faithfulness will be your shield, | 信实是你的盾牌 |
[34:59] | as a thousand may fall and hide, | 即使千人仆倒 和 躲藏 |
[35:02] | but no evil shall ever come near you with gold at your side. | 祸患必不临到你 有黄金在你身旁 |
[35:31] | Stop bringing that up, would ya? | 不要再提了 好吗 |
[35:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take care! | 呜喔 呜喔 呜喔 小心点 |
[35:43] | Coming, start now. Let my friend here… | 来 现在开始 让老兄这边… |
[35:45] | Finally, something we can work with. | 终於 我们总算有事可做了 |
[35:47] | The very best. | 最好的 |
[35:49] | Brought in special from Switzerland. | 特别从瑞士进口的 |
[35:52] | We need to double the excavation efforts and get that box | 我们必须加倍努力挖掘 找到那个盒子 |
[35:55] | so we can get off this godforsaken island. | 这样才能摆脱这座 神所遗弃的岛屿 |
[36:05] | Excuse me, sir. I’m very sorry. | 失礼了 先生. 非常非常地抱歉 |
[36:06] | Never be sorry, my boy. | 千万别这么说 孩子 |
[36:10] | It will only force you into debt. | 那只会使你更感到亏欠 |
[36:12] | Well, we’ve arranged the best room for you. | 呃 我们已为您安排上好的房间 |
[36:15] | On a clear day, you can see the windmills of Holland. | 在晴朗的天气 可以看到荷兰风车 |
[36:20] | Holland. | 荷兰. |
[36:22] | The land of tulips, clogs and cheese. | 生产郁金香 木鞋和乳酪 |
[36:26] | All things that terrify me. | 所有我畏惧的东西 |
[36:28] | Especially cheese. | 特别是乳酪 |
[36:30] | The Great Bizmillah. | 伟大的神啊 |
[36:34] | So glad you finally decided to show up. | 真高兴你终於愿意现身了 |
[36:37] | We were expecting you, um… | 我们正等著你呢 嗯… |
[36:39] | Oh! A week ago. | 噢 一个礼拜前 |
[36:41] | I was delayed by the Emperor of China. | 中国皇帝不让我走 |
[36:45] | Well, your reputation certainly precedes you, | 呃 以您的名声当然是如此 |
[36:47] | let us hope that you’re as good as they say you are. | 希望你就像他们所形容你的一般强 |
[36:51] | And what do they say? | 他们都说了些什么 |
[36:52] | That few magicians are your better. | 您比几个魔法师还更强 |
[36:55] | As magicians go. | 以一抵十啊 |
[36:57] | That depends on how well you pay, sir. | 就看您愿意付出多少了 先生. |
[37:00] | If you give me a show I won’t ever forget, | 如果你能给我来场难忘的好戏 |
[37:03] | you will be amply rewarded. | 自然是重重有赏罗 |
[37:05] | That I can do. | 我办得到 |
[37:07] | I can’t express what a challenge it will be for you to amaze me. | 我无法表达 你要让我惊讶将会是多大的挑战 |
[37:12] | I’m addicted to the magical arts. | 我成瘾於幻术 |
[37:16] | It’s my religion. | 这是我的信仰 |
[37:17] | Well, then, let us pray together. | 呃 那么 让我们一起祷告 |
[37:20] | Addictions can be a very corruptive path. | 成瘾可能一条极其堕落的道路 |
[37:25] | A man can lose his soul. | 可以让一个人失去灵魂 |
[37:29] | Or gain it. | 或是得到灵魂 |
[37:32] | Depends on your point of view. | 就在你的一念之间 |
[37:49] | Mariah. | 莫瑞亚. |
[37:55] | Where have you been, boy? Bags! Bags! Bags! | 你跑哪去了 男孩 袋子 袋子 袋子 |
[38:00] | I’ll take that. | 我自己拿 |
[38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[38:07] | Has anyone seen the new porter boy? | 有人看到那新来的搬运工吗 |
[38:16] | Mariah. Quickly, this way. | 莫瑞亚. 快 这边 |
[38:18] | Sacha, are you all right? | 莎夏 你还好吗 |
[38:19] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[38:27] | I knew if they saw you you’d be in great peril. | 我知道如果被他们看到 你就惨了 |
[38:30] | Then you believe me? | 那么你相信我了 |
[38:32] | I believe that ever since Mr. Luger bought this hotel | 我相信自从鲁格先生买了这间旅馆 |
[38:35] | there’s been horrible and strange happenings. | 就有恐怖的事情发生 |
[38:38] | Does this mean you’re going to help me? | 所以 你愿意帮我了 |
[38:44] | You see how the water comes up from underground. | 你知道地下水是如何涌出的吗 |
[38:47] | The stream had run dry many years ago, | 溪流早就乾涸多年了 |
[38:50] | until Mr. Luger bought the hotel and reopened the baths. | 直到鲁格先生卖下旅馆重开澡堂 |
[38:56] | Are you all right, sir? | 您还好吧 先生 |
[38:59] | He’s been making a mint. | 他忙著制作薄荷 |
[39:00] | Charging folks a small fortune for the favor. | 让乡亲发小财 讨好大家 |
[39:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:08] | Your Midas Box. | 你的 迈达斯盒. |
[39:11] | Where does the water come from? | 水打哪儿来 |
[39:18] | Mr. Luger put this in when he bought the hotel. | 鲁格先生 买下旅馆时放进来的 |
[39:20] | Top of the line. Very expensive. | 高级设备. 非常昂贵. |
[39:23] | It runs the water and powers the elevator. | 它让水流 也启动电梯 |
[39:29] | Pretty large engine. | 超大引擎. |
[39:31] | What else does it power? ls there a way down? | 它还启动什么 那边有路下去吗 |
[39:34] | Through there. That’s strictly forbidden. | 要穿过那边. 那是严格禁止的 |
[39:43] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 |
[40:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:28] | I think it’s an old Roman bath. | 我想这是古罗马的通道 |
[40:35] | Look here. | 看这边 |
[40:37] | It’s some kind of an inscription. | 像是某种题词 |
[40:44] | This says auri. | 它说 auri. |
[40:46] | It’s Latin for gold. | 拉丁文的 金 |
[40:49] | So you can read Latin, Mariah Mundi? | 喔你懂拉丁文 莫瑞亚 曼迪 |
[40:51] | I can do a lot more than just carry bags. | 我可不是只会提提袋子而已喔 |
[40:55] | What else does it say? | 那它还有什么意思 |
[40:58] | “This is the place | “此地有 |
[41:01] | “of the water of the Gods. | 神之水 |
[41:03] | “Sacred spring of healing gold.” | 神圣的泉源来自治愈之金” |
[41:08] | Alchemists through time believed | 长久以来炼金术 |
[41:09] | that gold could heal all kinds of ailments. | 相信黄金可以治愈各种疾病 |
[41:13] | What if the underground stream was running over the box somewhere? | 假设地下泉水流过那个盒子的某处 |
[41:17] | -You said that the box turns… -To gold. I know. | -你说那盒子把… -变成金子 我现在知道了 |
[41:21] | What if they’re wrong and the box doesn’t turn things to gold? | 假设他们错了 而盒子不能把东西变成黄金 |
[41:25] | It does something far more powerful. | 它做了其它更不得了的事 |
[41:28] | it heals people. | 它可以治百病 |
[41:34] | Quickly. | 快 |
[42:07] | She’s locked us in. | 她要把我门锁在里头了 |
[42:11] | -How are we gonna get out of here? -Shh! | -我们要怎么出去 -嘘 |
[42:16] | Can you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[42:25] | It’s the sea. | 是海 |
[42:37] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[42:39] | Recognize? What’s left to recognize? | 认 还有剩下什么可以指认的吗 |
[42:47] | Looks like he was stabbed. | 看来他像是被刺杀了 |
[43:06] | You fool! Don’t you think we’ve had enough scares? | 你这笨蛋 你不觉得我们被吓够了吗 |
[43:15] | “Charles Pinworth, Owner and Manager of the Prince Regent Hotel.” | “查尔斯 皮沃尔斯” “摄政王酒店的店长和经理” |
[43:19] | I knew it. | 我知道了 |
[43:20] | When Luger bought the hotel | 当鲁格 买下旅馆 |
[43:21] | we were told that Mr. Pinworth went to Africa to retire. | 我们听说皮沃尔斯先生 跑到非洲退休去了 |
[43:25] | But he left without saying goodbye to anyone. | 但是他的离开完全没有人知道 |
[43:28] | Some thought it was because he was too sad, but this means that he was… | 有人想 他是太难过了 但这代表他… |
[43:31] | Murdered. | 是被谋杀的. |
[43:36] | This is horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[43:39] | I can’t breathe. I have to get out of here. | 我不能呼吸. 我得要离开这里 |
[43:40] | Sacha, no! | 莎夏 不 |
[43:52] | That’s just great. So, it’s my fault, is it? | -真是太棒了 -所以 这是我的错对吧 |
[43:54] | I knew I shouldn’t have come with you. | 我知道 我不该跟你来的 |
[43:55] | You’re the one who panicked! | 是你惊慌失措的 |
[43:57] | You’re the one digging into things you shouldn’t be. | 是你调查 不该调查的事 |
[43:59] | Bringing all kinds of pandemonium our way. | 带来霉运的 |
[44:01] | This is murder we’re talking about, Sacha! | 这是件谋杀案耶 莎夏 |
[44:04] | I know that. | 我知道. |
[44:05] | And I want nothing to do with it. | 而且我不想跟它有任何瓜葛 |
[44:07] | Nothing at all! | 完全不想 |
[44:28] | What is the meaning of this, boy? | 这是什么意思 孩子 |
[44:31] | I, uh… I think… | 我 啊… 我想… |
[44:34] | I think the tank | 我想 那个水箱里 |
[44:35] | is holding, boy! | 装著 不得了 |
[44:39] | Oh! | 噢 |
[44:43] | Excuse me. | 失礼了. |
[44:46] | You must be the mistress of this domicile. | 你一定是这里的女主人 |
[44:50] | I am the Great Bizmillah. | 我是伟大的比斯米拉赫(神) |
[44:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[44:55] | Why a man such as Luger would waste time on such infantile trickery | 为何像鲁格这样的人 会浪费时间在这样的迷信之中 |
[45:01] | is beside me. | 就发生在我身边 |
[45:03] | You don’t believe in magic, hmm? | 你不相信魔术对不对 嗯 |
[45:06] | I make my own magic. | 我有自己的魔术 |
[45:08] | Mr. Luger is simply a man obsessed. | 鲁格先生 就简单的迷恋到不行 |
[45:10] | Who knows the dark secrets | 谁知道那黑暗的秘密 |
[45:14] | of a man’s cravings, hmm? | 一个男人的渴望 嗯 |
[45:19] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[45:20] | Ha… | 哈… |
[45:22] | Apologies for the mess. | 为这场混乱道歉 |
[45:24] | The lad and I were practising | 这年轻人和我正在彩排 |
[45:26] | my escape from the water chamber of death. | 我的死亡水箱脱困术 |
[45:31] | Well, then, back to the thaumaturgy and ensorcellment. | 呃 那么 回到奇术和魔法 |
[45:36] | Let the show begin! | 表演开始 |
[45:49] | Salt. | 盐. |
[45:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士和先生们 |
[45:54] | it is with great pleasure the Prince Regent presents | 非常荣幸 摄政王 呈现 |
[45:58] | the Great Bizmillah! | 伟大的比斯米拉 |
[46:12] | Welcome, | 欢迎 |
[46:13] | to this night of magic and prestidigitation. | 今晚的魔术大观 |
[46:19] | Some of you will be horrified, | 你们有些人会害怕 |
[46:24] | some mesmerized, | 些人会被催眠 |
[46:27] | and some simply astounded! | 还有些人会被吓呆 |
[46:32] | Now, as you see, | 现在 如你所见 |
[46:35] | chains are hard enough to escape | 牢不可破的链条 |
[46:38] | and water suffocates the breath. | 令人窒息的水 |
[46:43] | And from this chamber | 还有这 |
[46:45] | there is no escape. | 无法逃离的水牢 |
[46:49] | Now, I need an able volunteer | 现在 我需要一位勇敢的志愿者 |
[46:52] | to count my time in this chamber. | 来数算我在水中的时间 |
[46:58] | You, sir, please. | 你 先生 请. |
[47:01] | Take hold of this pocket watch. | 拿好这怀表 |
[47:03] | I am unable to hold my breath for longer than two minutes. | 我无法憋气超过两分钟 |
[47:10] | Is that understood, sir? | 明白吗 先生 |
[47:13] | Very well. | 很好 |
[47:40] | Thirty seconds. | 30秒 |
[48:07] | Good God, man | 我的老天啊 老兄 |
[48:09] | let him out or he’ll surely drown! | 救他出来吧 他真的会被淹死的 |
[48:10] | Don’t just stand there, boy. Let him out! | 别光站在那边 孩子 救他出来 |
[48:14] | That was a close call. | 这真是千钧一发 |
[48:18] | Close indeed! | 真的是 有够 差一点点 |
[48:43] | Impressive show you give, sir. | 令人动容的表演 先生. |
[48:45] | The pleasure is yours. | 这荣耀是您的 |
[48:48] | What intriguing puzzles you’ve created. | 你出了一道多么有趣的谜题 |
[48:52] | My mind simply cannot figure out | 我可百思不得其解 |
[48:54] | how you endured the swords of destiny | 你是如何承受命运之剑的 |
[48:57] | and I’m a very smart man. | 我是个绝顶聪明的人 |
[49:11] | Something wrong, boy? | 有什么不对吗 孩子 |
[49:12] | Sir, have some respect. | 先生 请尊重一下 |
[49:15] | You know very well a magician is sworn to secrecy. | 一个优秀的魔术师是发誓不能透露秘密的 |
[49:19] | I will get it out of you somehow. | 我会想通的 |
[49:23] | -A drink perhaps. -Oh, I’m quite exhausted. | -也许来喝一杯吧 -噢 我累坏了 |
[49:31] | Good night, gentlemen. | 晚安 绅士们 |
[49:35] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生. |
[49:38] | I would greatly appreciate | 我会感激你 如果你明天表演前 |
[49:40] | if you could return tomorrow to set up before the show. | 可以回来帮我设置道具的话 |
[49:42] | -Of course. -What is it, Mariah? | -当然 -这是什么 莫瑞亚 |
[49:45] | I see a search in those eyes. Did you lose something? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[49:50] | Someone dear to you? | 某人你所珍视的 |
[49:55] | You could say that. | 你可以这么说 |
[49:56] | Then I suggest you stop at nothing until you find him. | 那么 我建议你在找到之前都要不动声色 |
[50:18] | Can I talk to you? | 我们能谈一下吗 |
[50:19] | -I have work to do. -Please. | -我有事忙 -拜托 |
[50:22] | I have no one else. | 我没人可谈了 |
[50:29] | My mother gave me this before my parents went missing. | 我妈 给我这个 之後就跟我爸一起失踪了 |
[50:33] | My brother was wearing its twin. | 我弟身上有另一半 |
[50:35] | Yesterday I saw Luger wearing it around his neck. | 昨晚我看到鲁格 带著另一半在他脖子上 |
[50:39] | Felix is here. I know it. | 菲利克斯 在这里. 我知道. |
[50:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[50:45] | You have to help me. | 你一定要帮我 |
[50:50] | How? | 怎帮 |
[50:53] | The lift was installed at the same time as the steam engine. | 电梯跟蒸汽引擎室同时安装的 |
[50:56] | Luger gets in and he never gets out. | 鲁格 进去後就没再出来 |
[50:59] | He simply just disappears. | 他就这样消失了 |
[51:02] | -Stay here. -Where are you going? | -待在这里. -你去哪里 |
[51:04] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[51:37] | Hello, girlie. | 你好 小女生 |
[51:41] | Come to admire me flex my muscles? | 来欣赏我锻练肌漏吗 |
[51:43] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[51:45] | Um, I was wanting to borrow your uniform. | 嗯 我想跟你借制服 |
[51:48] | My uniform? | 我的制服 |
[51:52] | Don’t look so shocked. He’s a pig. | 别这么惊讶. 他是个猪哥 |
[51:55] | It’s not that. | 不是那样 |
[51:56] | It’s just I’ve never knocked anyone unconscious before. | 我从没敲昏过某人 |
[52:08] | Any idea what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干嘛 |
[52:10] | No. Only what I’ve seen. | 不. 只凭我亲眼所见 |
[52:26] | There’s no secret floor. | 那边没有秘密楼层 |
[52:34] | There has to be. | 那边 一定有 |
[52:36] | Look for some kind of trigger. | 找看有没有手把之类的 |
[52:46] | I can’t see anything. | 我找不到 |
[53:23] | I’d say we found Mr. Luger’s office. | 我想我们找到鲁格先生的办公室了 |
[53:51] | This is Egyptian. | 这是个埃及人 |
[53:53] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这个 |
[54:06] | Looks like solid gold. | 像是纯金 |
[54:11] | Charlemagne’s armor. | 查理曼的盔甲 |
[54:14] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[54:16] | I can see your footprints. | 我可以看到你的脚印 |
[54:26] | I think I found what killed Charles Pinworth. | 我想 我找到杀死查尔斯皮沃尔斯的凶器了 |
[54:29] | Kills the body, mind and soul. | 杀身体 心智和灵魂 |
[54:36] | You might want to see this. | 你可能想瞧瞧这个 |
[54:44] | Wherever the healing stream flows is the box | 疗愈之泉的源头就是那个盒子 |
[54:47] | and Luger is digging for it around the hotel. | 鲁格就在旅馆四到处挖 |
[54:54] | Listen to this. | 你听 |
[54:56] | “Faithfulness will be your shield | “信实是你的盾牌 |
[54:58] | “as a thousand may fall and hide | 当千人仆倒 和 躲藏 |
[55:00] | “but no evil shall ever come near you with gold at your side.” | 祸患必不临到你 有黄金在你身旁” |
[55:04] | That’s the last thing my mother said to Felix and I. | 这是我妈妈 对菲利克斯和我 最後说的话 |
[55:09] | “I now realize as I dig deeper into the secrets of the box | “我现在明白当我越深入发掘盒子的秘密 |
[55:13] | “her purpose has been mistaken.” | 她越会被拿来误用” |
[55:15] | This is the true tale of King Midas. | 这是 麦达斯国王的真实版本的故事 |
[55:19] | From the time of the Sumerians | 正当苏美人时代 |
[55:21] | legend tells of a man that walked with the power of the Gods at his side. | 传说一个有众神大能同行的人 |
[55:27] | For he could heal the sick and dying. | 因为他可以医病 甚至起死回生 |
[55:31] | When some tried to steal his power he turned it against them. | 当有人想要窃取他的能力 他就反过来对付他们 |
[55:35] | Discovering the power made so strong | 发现那股力量强大到 |
[55:38] | that no one would dare challenge him. | 无人胆敢向他挑战 |
[55:46] | And so his gift became a curse. | 他的天赋成为一种咒诅 |
[55:51] | So drunk did he become with his own power | 他沉溺在他自身的的能力当中 |
[55:54] | that he destroyed all who stood in his path, | 他消灭所有反对他的人 |
[55:57] | making himself king. | 他自立为王 |
[56:00] | His name was Midas. | 他的名字就是麦达斯. |
[56:04] | It is my belief that this box does not only heal | 我相信 盒子不仅有疗愈的能力 |
[56:08] | but does something far more powerful. | 更有某种超乎强大的力量 |
[56:12] | It extinguishes life. | 它夺取生命 |
[56:18] | No wonder everyone’s looking for the box. | 难怪大家都忙著找那盒子 |
[56:22] | The box is a weapon. | 那盒子就是武器 |
[56:29] | Someone’s coming. What do we do? | 有人来了. 我们该怎么办 |
[56:33] | We hide. | 我们 躲起来 |
[56:35] | Over there. | 那边. |
[56:37] | A coffin? | 一副棺材 |
[56:39] | Dead outside the coffin, alive inside. You choose. | 棺材外面是死 里面是活 你自己来选 |
[56:45] | It’s a passage. | 有地道 |
[56:47] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[56:51] | Play your future. | 扮演你的未来. |
[57:04] | You are to use this bill of exchange | 你要用这张汇票 |
[57:07] | for the purchase of the new equipment. | 来买新的设备 |
[57:17] | Someone has been in here. | 有人来过这里 |
[57:26] | Find them quickly. | 快找出他们 |
[57:35] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[57:42] | Now where did they go? | 现在 他们往哪去了 |
[57:56] | -You blooming… -Imbecile! | -冒失鬼… -笨蛋 |
[57:57] | -I’m so sorry, sir. -Get off. | -我很抱歉 先生. -滚开. |
[58:26] | Any sign of Gormenberg? | 有葛曼堡的消息吗 |
[58:28] | Oh, he’s here. He’ll show himself when Luger finds the box. | 噢 他在这儿 当鲁格找到那盒子他就会现身 |
[58:32] | And then we steal it back. | 然後我们把它偷过来 |
[58:34] | For all of us. | 为了我们大家 |
[58:36] | From what I know Gormenberg believes he’s close to securing it. | 据我所知 葛曼堡 相信他离它很近了 |
[58:39] | And the Mundis? | 曼迪呢 |
[58:42] | The Mundis are dead. | 曼迪死了 |
[58:45] | Then we must hurry. | 那我们就得加紧脚步了 |
[58:46] | Position our men. | 找人来 |
[58:48] | Tell them to be ready at my call. | 要他们准备好听我指挥 |
[58:53] | What are you doing skulking about? | 你鬼鬼祟祟在干嘛 |
[58:56] | There have been complaints | 客人们都在抱怨 |
[58:58] | that you take too long to take the guests’ bags up to their rooms | 你送行李到他们房间的动作太慢了 |
[59:01] | and that you disappear for long stretches of time. | 你跷班也跷得太凶了 |
[59:04] | Really, miss? | 真的吗 小姐 |
[59:05] | Don’t, “Really, miss” me. Empty your pockets. | 别 跟我套交情 你的口袋 |
[59:07] | -But I don’t… -Empty them. | -可是 我没有… -翻出来 |
[59:13] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[59:16] | You will suffer greatly for this. | 你要为此付出重大的代价 |
[59:19] | -You don’t scare me. -Well, I should. | -别吓我 -呃 我就是要 |
[59:24] | Where is my brother Felix? | 我弟弟 菲利克斯在哪 |
[59:28] | You’re Mariah Mundi. | 你是莫瑞亚 曼迪. |
[59:35] | All the time we’ve been looking for you | 踏破铁鞋无觅处 |
[59:38] | and you simply came to us. | 得来全不费工夫 |
[59:42] | Bringing us what we need. | 自己把东西送过来 |
[59:45] | The boss will be very delighted, | 老大要高兴屎了 |
[59:47] | and perhaps you can finally join your dearly departed parents. | 而且你也终於可以 和失散多时的爸妈团聚了 |
[59:52] | Shame, they were such lovely people. | 可惜 他们是如此可亲的人啊 |
[59:58] | Mariah, where have you been? | 莫瑞亚 你哪去了 |
[59:59] | Did we not have an appointment? | 我们不是有约吗 |
[1:00:01] | What do you want from me? Who are you, really? | 你想干嘛 你谁啊 到底 |
[1:00:04] | Have you forgotten your partner? | 你忘记你的搭档了 |
[1:00:20] | -Will. -Sorry I was late. | -威尔. -抱歉我来晚了 |
[1:00:23] | The real Bizmillah was a little difficult to, uh… | 真正比斯米拉有点令人不好 啊… |
[1:00:28] | Detain. Quite a disguise, eh? | 保持.. 变化多端是吧 蛤 |
[1:00:31] | -Why didn’t you tell me? -Sorry, old boy. | -你为什么瞒著我 -对不起 老天 |
[1:00:33] | Had to stay incognito, couldn’t jeopardize the mission here. | 我得躲起来 不能危及任务 |
[1:00:36] | Help me. We’ll hide her in the closet. | 帮我. 我们得把她藏进衣橱里 |
[1:00:43] | But you’ve been here… | 可是你已经到了这里… |
[1:00:45] | I’ve been watching out for you all along. | 我看著你好一段时间了 |
[1:00:48] | What happened to my parents? | 我爸妈出了什么事啦 |
[1:00:50] | We suspect… | 我们 怀疑… |
[1:00:54] | Your father’s engraved wallet was found on the banks of the Thames | 你爸爸的皮夹在泰晤士河被找著了 |
[1:00:57] | with your mother’s handbag. | 还有你妈妈的皮包 |
[1:01:01] | Their bodies were never found. | 但是找不到尸体 |
[1:01:03] | No. | 不. |
[1:01:05] | I don’t care what you say, it’s not true. | 我才不管你说什么 那都不是真的 |
[1:01:07] | You have to stay focused, Mariah. You have to be brave. | 你要振作 莫瑞亚.你要坚强起来 |
[1:01:10] | Luger is close to finding the box. | 鲁格 就要找到那盒子了 |
[1:01:13] | And what about my brother? | 那我弟弟呢 |
[1:01:14] | You find the box… | 你去找那盒子… |
[1:01:16] | You find your brother. | 你就找到你的弟弟 |
[1:01:19] | I know what it is. It’s a weapon. | 我知道它是什么 是一种武器 |
[1:01:21] | I see you’ve been doing your homework. | 我知道你一直都很用功 |
[1:01:22] | A very powerful and very lethal weapon. | 一个非常强大的致命武器 |
[1:01:24] | -You knew this all along? -Suspected. | -你一直都知道 -只是怀疑 |
[1:01:26] | And why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么都不跟我说 |
[1:01:27] | If you would’ve known it could have jeopardized… | 你知道越少越好… |
[1:01:29] | The mission. Yes, I heard you the first time. | 那个任务 是的 我听过你说了 |
[1:01:31] | I thought we were supposed to be partners. | 我还以为我们是一国的 |
[1:01:33] | Then why didn’t you show me this? | 那么你为什么不给我看这个 |
[1:01:35] | I gave this to your mother. | 这是我给你妈妈的 |
[1:01:37] | -Where’s the other half? -On Felix. | -另一半在哪 -在菲利克斯那里 |
[1:01:40] | Not anymore. It’s around Luger’s neck. | 不再了 现在鲁格的脖子上 |
[1:01:41] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:01:43] | It’s a key. A switch that turns on the weapon. | 一把钥匙. 启动武器的开关 |
[1:01:47] | If he finds the box, | 如果他找到盒子 |
[1:01:49] | the key is all that stands in his way. | 这把钥匙是唯一可以勒住他的东西 |
[1:01:51] | I’ll steal back the other half tonight at my show. | 今晚在我表演时 我会拿回另一半 |
[1:01:56] | For safety, it’s best we always keep the amulet divided. | 保险起见 我们最好各自保有另一半 |
[1:01:59] | I’ll make sure Luger’s busy while you find your brother. | 我会让保鲁格疲於奔命 好让你找到你弟弟 |
[1:02:01] | But I’ve been searching everywhere for Felix | 为了找菲利克斯 我已经翻遍这里了 |
[1:02:03] | and this hotel is a maze. | 而且这间旅馆是座迷宫 |
[1:02:05] | Then you’re going to have to use these. | 那么你就得用这个 |
[1:02:14] | These aren’t just ordinary cards. | 这可不是平常的卡片 |
[1:02:17] | They hold the soul of a fortune teller. | 它们 禁锢著算命师的灵魂 |
[1:02:21] | A gypsy woman before she died | 一位吉普赛女人临死前 |
[1:02:24] | took all the power she could muster | 穷其毕生之力 |
[1:02:27] | and transferred her essence into the cards. | 把她的本体转化到卡片里 |
[1:02:31] | We can ask them only one question. | 我们 只能问它们一个问题 |
[1:02:35] | Once we do this, there’s no going back. | 一旦做了 就没有退路 |
[1:02:40] | I think we crossed that bridge a long time ago. | 我想 我们早已过河了 |
[1:02:48] | Show me, Panjandrum. | 告诉我 潘珍珍. |
[1:02:51] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪里 |
[1:02:53] | In 1789, | 在1789 |
[1:02:56] | Dr. Joseph Guillotin, | 约瑟夫吉约坦医生 |
[1:02:58] | hired Tobias Schmidt | 雇用托比亚斯 施密特 |
[1:03:00] | to create the first prototype of a machine | 创造了第一个原型机 |
[1:03:03] | to swiftly cleave the treacherous heads | 用来快速切开 邪恶的头 |
[1:03:08] | from the forsaken flesh and bones of criminals. | 即便是坏到骨子里的罪犯 |
[1:03:14] | It remains to find a volunteer | 仍然找得到志愿者 |
[1:03:17] | brave enough to aid me in my next, and I might add, | 够勇敢协助我 在我一而再 再而三地 |
[1:03:21] | potentially lethal demonstration. | 进行这致命的示范 |
[1:03:26] | Mr. Luger, perhaps. | 鲁格先生 也许 |
[1:03:30] | Would you do me the honor? | 我有荣幸请到您吗 |
[1:03:32] | I’m not the performer, sir. It’s what I pay you for. | 我不是演员 先生. 我可是花钱请你来表演的. |
[1:03:36] | People might say you are afraid | 可能有人会说你害怕.. |
[1:03:38] | 法兰西拉断头台 喔 of la guillotine fran莽aise. | |
[1:03:43] | I’m afraid of nothing, sir. | 我可从没怕过什么 先生. |
[1:03:48] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么都没发生 |
[1:03:50] | This is stupid. | 这够蠢的了 |
[1:03:51] | Maybe you have to show them that | 也许 你该让他们瞧瞧 |
[1:03:53] | your question really matters. | 你的问题真的很重要 |
[1:03:56] | I think the cards feed off emotion. | 我想 卡片们充满生气. |
[1:03:58] | They have to feel it. | 它们 必须感觉它 |
[1:03:59] | Know that your question really means something to you. | 知道你的问题对你真的很重要 |
[1:04:04] | Why is your brother missing? | 你弟弟是怎么失踪的 |
[1:04:12] | I left him. | 我丢下他 |
[1:04:17] | I was supposed to protect him. | 我应该要保护他的 |
[1:04:26] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:04:33] | I promised my parents | 我答应过我爸妈的 |
[1:04:35] | that I would look after him. | 我要好好照顾他的 |
[1:05:01] | It’s amazing. | 超神奇的 |
[1:05:05] | Moving pictures. | 画在动 |
[1:05:08] | Look. The beast. | 看 野兽 |
[1:05:13] | It’s Felix. | 是菲利克斯. |
[1:05:17] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:05:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:05:22] | Tell me where my brother is. | 告诉我 我弟弟在哪里 |
[1:05:30] | No. No, come back. | 不. 不 回来 |
[1:05:32] | Please, come back. | 拜托 回来 |
[1:05:37] | Tell me, Panjandrum, where is my brother? | 告诉我 潘珍珍 我弟弟在哪里 |
[1:05:51] | Tell me, where is he? | 告诉我 他在哪里 |
[1:05:54] | No, Mariah! | 不 莫瑞亚 |
[1:06:00] | Impostor! | 骗子 |
[1:06:11] | Don’t! No, please, you’re suffocating him, stop! | 别 不要 拜托 你要掐死他了 停止 |
[1:06:15] | Hello, Otto. | 你好 奥图. |
[1:06:17] | Look who it is. Will Charity. | 瞧瞧是谁 威尔 契瑞许. |
[1:06:20] | Good heavens! | 老天 |
[1:06:23] | Leave him alone, stop. Let him breathe! | 放开他 住手 让他喘口气 |
[1:06:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:41] | What did you do? | 你在做什么 |
[1:06:44] | The cards needed an emotional response. | 卡片需要情绪化的回应 |
[1:06:48] | Oh. | 噢. |
[1:06:51] | I never said thank you | 我还没机会说谢谢 |
[1:06:54] | for helping me find my brother. | 帮我找弟弟 |
[1:07:07] | Make sure he’s dead. | 给我确定他死了 |
[1:07:09] | Sir. | 先生. |
[1:07:13] | Wait. | 等 |
[1:07:17] | -Have I said something wrong? -No. | -我说错了什么 -不. |
[1:07:22] | Sacha. | 莎夏. |
[1:07:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉. |
[1:07:26] | It’s not that I… | 不是那样的 我… |
[1:07:30] | I know I’ve burdened you with my problems. | 我知道 我让我的麻烦加在你身上 |
[1:07:34] | I know you have your own concerns. | 我知道你有你的问题 |
[1:07:35] | I don’t need your pity if that’s what you’re trying to say. | 我不需要你的可怜 如果那是你要表达的 |
[1:07:38] | Sacha, please. | 莎夏 拜托 |
[1:07:40] | Let me help you with your father. | 让我帮助你和你爸爸 |
[1:07:43] | You think you know everything | 你以为你知道所有的事情 |
[1:07:44] | Mariah Mundi. Well, you don’t! | 莫瑞亚 曼迪. 呃 你没有 |
[1:07:47] | He drinks to numb the pain of my mother’s death. | 他麻醉自己忘却我妈妈的死 |
[1:07:50] | And looking at me just reminds him of his loss. | 看到我就看到他所失去的 |
[1:07:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉. |
[1:08:00] | We must find your brother. | 我们 一定要找到你弟弟. |
[1:08:30] | This place scares me, Mariah. | 这里让我害怕 莫瑞亚. |
[1:08:50] | Hello? Anybody there? | 你好 那边有人吗 |
[1:08:55] | There’s no one here. Let’s just go back. | 那边没有人 我们回去吧 |
[1:09:03] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[1:09:09] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[1:09:12] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[1:09:14] | They’ll hear us. | 他们会听见的 |
[1:09:18] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:09:20] | Oh, it’s really you. | 噢 真的是你 |
[1:09:30] | It’s you, it’s really you. | 是你 真的是你 |
[1:09:32] | You came. | 你来了. |
[1:09:38] | What happened, Felix? | 出了什么事儿啦 菲利克斯 |
[1:09:39] | We’re slaves. They’re digging for something. | 我们是奴隶 他们在挖什么东西 |
[1:09:43] | They drill these holes and have us crawl inside | 他们钻了这些洞 让我们爬进去 |
[1:09:45] | looking for a box. | 找一个盒子 |
[1:09:47] | Don’t worry. We’re going to free you. | 别担心 我们会放你们走 |
[1:09:50] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[1:09:58] | I knew you’d find me. | 我就知道你会来找我的 |
[1:10:00] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处在找你呢 |
[1:10:05] | Come on. Come on! | 快 快 |
[1:10:09] | They’re too strong. | 它们太坚固了 |
[1:10:11] | Oh, come on. | 噢 快点 |
[1:10:12] | It won’t break. Break! | -它弄不断的 -断啊 |
[1:10:14] | And Ma and Papa? | 爸爸妈妈呢 |
[1:10:20] | Oh, no. It’s too late. | 噢 不. 来不及了 |
[1:10:27] | No, help me. | 不 帮帮我 |
[1:10:29] | Help me! No! | 救我 不 |
[1:10:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉. |
[1:10:36] | Please, Mariah! | 拜托 莫瑞亚 |
[1:10:38] | I promise you that I’ll find you. You hear me? | 我发誓我会找到你 听到了吗 |
[1:10:43] | Help me, please! No! | 救我 拜托 不 |
[1:10:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:56] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:10:57] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:11:17] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[1:11:38] | It’s not a beast. It’s some kind of drilling machine. | 那不是怪兽 那是某种钻洞机 |
[1:11:45] | I’m not leaving Felix alone. | 我不会让菲利克斯一个人的 |
[1:11:48] | He’s somewhere underground. And the entrance is in the hotel. | 他在地底而入口就在旅馆某处 |
[1:11:51] | Go to the village, get the police and whomever you can find. | 进村里去 找警察和任何人 |
[1:11:55] | -Good luck. -You, too. | -祝好运 -你也是 |
[1:12:10] | Father, it’s the Prince Regent. | 爸 是摄政王旅馆 |
[1:12:12] | We’ve found a… | 我们找到一个… |
[1:12:18] | -What have you done, girl? -She’s a thief. | -你做了什么 女孩 -她是个小偷 |
[1:12:22] | Aren’t you, girlie? | 你是吗 小女生 |
[1:12:24] | Come on, girl! You’re in a lot of trouble now! | 得了 女孩 你麻烦大了现在 |
[1:13:01] | Water of the Gods. | 神之水 |
[1:13:04] | That’s the symbol for water. | 那是水的标记 |
[1:13:32] | Now, all of you, get back to digging! | 现在 所有人 回去继续挖 |
[1:13:37] | Find me that box, maybe you’ll find your freedom. | 把盒子给我找来 也许你们就可以回家了 |
[1:14:10] | Keep digging, you little worm. | 继续挖 你这小蚯蚓 |
[1:14:13] | If you’d just stop struggling, you’d make everything so much easier. | 如果你不再挣扎 事情就会简单些 |
[1:14:18] | Well, finally. | 呃 终於. |
[1:14:20] | Their shoes match those who ransacked your office, sir. | 他们的鞋子刚好就是在您办公室里面留下的 先生. |
[1:14:24] | And the girlie was carrying these. | 而且 这小女生手上拿著这些. |
[1:14:39] | Stop it. | 等等 |
[1:14:42] | Where is Mariah Mundi? | 莫瑞亚 曼迪在哪里 |
[1:14:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不晓得 你在说什么 |
[1:14:55] | So much for loyalty, you little char. | 多么忠心呐 你这小斯 |
[1:15:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:20] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:15:23] | Mariah, your amulet. | 莫瑞亚 你的护身符. |
[1:15:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:15:36] | It’s getting brighter. | 它合起来了 |
[1:15:38] | What does that mean? | 这表示什么 |
[1:15:39] | it means that I’ve been digging in the wrong place. | 这表示我一直都挖错地方了 |
[1:15:45] | It appears that when both halves of the amulet | 它会出现在 当两片护身符 |
[1:15:48] | are close to the location of the box at the same time, | 同时出现在藏盒处 |
[1:15:53] | they glow. | 他们就会发光 |
[1:15:55] | Hence this impromptu reunion. | 因此 这种即兴聚会 |
[1:16:02] | I finally know the identity of the intrepid, but extremely irritating | 我终於知道强悍的表现来自极度的刺激 |
[1:16:08] | Mariah Mundi. | 莫瑞亚 曼迪. |
[1:16:11] | I applaud you, being under my nose all the time. | 我佩服你 一直躲过我的眼目 |
[1:16:36] | So… | 那么… |
[1:16:39] | Let’s find the box. | 让我们去找那盒子. |
[1:17:02] | Gentlemen, we have work to do. | 男士们 咱们得干活了 |
[1:17:17] | At last. | 终於 |
[1:17:20] | All these years, I’ve been waiting. | 这些年来 我望穿秋水 |
[1:17:27] | Go and get the box, both of you. | 去拿那盒子 你们两位 |
[1:17:32] | Don’t worry, we’ll take excellent care of your little girlfriend. | 别担心 我们会好好照顾你的小女盆友的 |
[1:18:57] | It’s so small. | 它好小 |
[1:19:00] | We can’t give it to him. | 我们 不能把它交出去 |
[1:19:02] | What else can we do? | 我们还能怎样 |
[1:19:05] | They have Sacha. | 他们抓到莎夏. |
[1:19:07] | Hurry up, I haven’t got all day. | 快点 我可没整天的空闲 |
[1:19:33] | Let’s get out of here, quickly! | 我们出去 快 |
[1:19:37] | Now, Mr. Cleavy, if you would, the amulet. | 现在 克利比先生 如果可以 护身符. |
[1:19:43] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[1:19:44] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:19:46] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[1:19:52] | Mariah, hand me the box and I will help you. | 莫瑞亚 把盒子交给我 我会帮你 |
[1:19:56] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:19:57] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:19:59] | Come out quickly, man, there isn’t much time. | 快出来 老兄 快没时间了 |
[1:20:01] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:20:05] | Now give me the amulet to open the door. | 现在 把护身符给我开门 |
[1:20:11] | Thanks, old boy, much appreciated. | 谢了 老弟 非常感激 |
[1:20:17] | No hard feelings. | 不计仇罗 |
[1:20:18] | No, wait! | 不 等一下 |
[1:20:20] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:20:21] | Sacha, the amulet! I need the amulet! | 莎夏 护身符 我需要护身符 |
[1:20:26] | Kill them. Kill them all. | 杀了他们 杀光他们 |
[1:20:32] | -Help me, get me, help me! -Felix! | -救我 救我 救我 -菲利克斯 |
[1:20:34] | Help me, Mariah! | 救我 莫瑞亚 |
[1:20:35] | Felix, hang on! | 菲利克斯 撑下去 |
[1:20:37] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:20:40] | Come back! Come back! | 回来 回来 |
[1:20:46] | Hello, Otto! | 你好 奥图 |
[1:20:49] | Oh, you again. | 噢 又是你. |
[1:20:51] | Back by popular demand. | 应观众要求 再度登场 |
[1:20:55] | Why don’t you just die? | 你怎么不就死掉算了呢 |
[1:20:58] | Stop, nobody move! Put your guns down. | 站住 不准动 放下枪 |
[1:21:01] | Under the authority of the Bureau of Antiquities, | 基於文物局所赋予之权责 |
[1:21:04] | we’re here to secure the box. | 我们要扣下那盒子. |
[1:21:06] | Oh, you brought some friends, how nice. | 噢 你还带了朋友来 真贴心 |
[1:21:11] | Black. | 布雷克 |
[1:21:13] | Charity. | 契瑞许. |
[1:21:14] | Hand it over, Luger. | 交出来 鲁格. |
[1:21:16] | It’d be very poor form to shoot a little girl. | 女孩如果中枪就太可怜了 |
[1:21:19] | Almost as bad as hiding behind her, hmm? | 躲在她身後几乎是一般恶劣 嗯 |
[1:21:21] | To be frank, Mr. Charity, I’m a little tired of all of this. | 坦白说 契瑞许先生 我有点玩腻了这些 |
[1:21:31] | Give up, Luger! | 投降 鲁格 |
[1:21:33] | You’re surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[1:21:37] | It’s filling up with water. Get me out. | 这里水快满了. 救我出去. |
[1:21:40] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:21:41] | No, what? Don’t leave me! | 不 什么 别丢下我 |
[1:21:44] | Mariah! | 莫瑞亚 |
[1:21:50] | I need those amulets. | 我需要护身符 |
[1:21:52] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[1:21:54] | No evil shall ever come near you with gold at your side. | 不 祸患必不临到你 有黄金在你身旁 |
[1:21:59] | I think I know how to stop him. How to stop the weapon. | 我想 我知道该如何阻止他了 如何阻止那个武器 |
[1:22:03] | Gold is not what the box creates. | 那盒子不会点石成金 |
[1:22:05] | Gold is the only shield against the power of the box. | 黄金遮蔽了那盒子的力量 |
[1:22:09] | Help the children. | 救那孩子 |
[1:22:32] | There’s no place for you to go, Luger. | 你逃不了的 鲁格. |
[1:22:35] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的 |
[1:22:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:22:55] | Last chance, Otto! | 最後机会 奥图 |
[1:23:32] | Sir, sir! | 先生 先生 |
[1:23:35] | I have to find Sacha. | 我必须找到莎夏. |
[1:23:45] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:23:57] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[1:23:59] | Out of the way, miss. | 别挡道 小姐 |
[1:24:01] | Hush, child, no need to get excited. | 嘘 孩子 别兴奋 |
[1:24:05] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[1:24:07] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[1:24:08] | Father? | 爸 |
[1:24:10] | I’m sorry, Sacha. | 很抱歉 莎夏. |
[1:24:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:15] | It’s time to sleep. | 该睡了 |
[1:24:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:01] | Come on, please! | 别这样 拜托 |
[1:25:41] | No harm shall come with gold on my side. | 祸患必不临到我 有黄金在我身旁 |
[1:25:44] | No harm shall come with gold on my side. | 祸患必不临到我 有黄金在我身旁 |
[1:26:11] | How are you doing, boy? | 你还好吧 孩子 |
[1:26:18] | It’s been fun, | 挺有趣的 |
[1:26:20] | but the fun’s got to end. | 可惜 有趣就要结束了 |
[1:26:23] | Shame you won’t see your parents again. | 可惜你没见到你的爸妈 |
[1:26:26] | They’re alive? | 他们还活著 |
[1:26:27] | -Of course they are. -Let him go. | -他们当然是 -放开他 |
[1:26:44] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:26:53] | Didn’t I kill you once already? | 我不是杀死过你一次了 |
[1:26:56] | You’re blessed with excellent aim, Otto! | 您的枪法真是神准啊 奥图 |
[1:27:03] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:27:54] | I really am sorry it has to end this way, old chum. | 我真遗憾要这样了结了 老友 |
[1:27:58] | In another life, | 来生见了 |
[1:28:01] | we could have been friends. | 我们本可以交个朋友的 |
[1:28:23] | You all right, old chap? | 你还好吧 老家伙 |
[1:28:26] | Splendid, sir! And don’t wait for me, go! | 好得很 先生 别等我 去啊 |
[1:28:33] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[1:28:47] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[1:28:49] | Felix! Felix! Felix! | 菲利克斯 菲利克斯 菲利克斯 |
[1:28:52] | Felix! Felix! | 菲利克斯 菲利克斯 |
[1:28:54] | Felix, come on, Felix, breathe. | 菲利克斯 快 菲利克斯 呼吸 |
[1:28:56] | Come on, Felix, come on, Felix. | 快 菲利克斯 快 菲利克斯. |
[1:28:59] | Felix, come on, breathe. | 菲利克斯 快 呼吸. |
[1:29:00] | Felix, come on, Felix, breathe! | 菲利克斯 快 菲利克斯 呼吸 |
[1:29:04] | Felix! Felix! | 菲利克斯 菲利克斯 |
[1:29:06] | Felix, come on, Felix, breathe, you’re all I have! | 菲利克斯 快 菲利克斯 呼吸 我只有你了 |
[1:29:18] | Oh, you’re alive! | 噢 你活过来了 |
[1:29:21] | What took you so long? | 你到底在忙什么啊 |
[1:29:23] | Where should I start? | 我该怎么开始 |
[1:29:27] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[1:29:31] | That’s what big brothers are for, right? | 当哥哥的就应该这样对吧 |
[1:29:39] | You’re going to spend the rest of your life behind bars, Mr. Grimm. | 您就要吃一辈子牢饭啦了 格林先生 |
[1:30:14] | There is nothing more valuable than human life. | 没有事物比人命更有价值的了 |
[1:30:19] | And your actions have protected that in more ways than you can know. | 而你行动保护了 超乎你们想像的 |
[1:30:24] | You’ve made your parents very proud. | 你们的父母会以你们为荣的 |
[1:30:30] | For this and for your services to Her Majesty. | 因为这一切 和你们所服事的女王陛下 |
[1:30:36] | The Bureau of Antiquities is very grateful. | 文物局非常感谢 |
[1:30:45] | Does this make us secret agents? | 这让我们我们成为秘密特务罗 |
[1:30:48] | Well, if you keep up with your studies and… | 呃 如果你们再多读点书… |
[1:30:51] | The Bureau may call on your services again. | 局里可能就会招募你们再次出任务 |
[1:30:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生. |
[1:31:03] | I’m sorry for getting you involved in all of this. | 很抱歉 把你牵扯进这一切 |
[1:31:09] | I’m sorry for your father. | 很遗憾 你爸爸 |
[1:31:11] | All scars heal with time. | 所有的伤痕都会随时间消逝 |
[1:31:15] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:31:17] | Back to the island? | 回岛上 |
[1:31:19] | I suppose. | 我应该 |
[1:31:20] | Where else? | 还有什么地方 |
[1:31:23] | Do you think, maybe, | 你想 也许 |
[1:31:26] | you would like to come and stay with us? | 你想留下和我们一起 |
[1:31:29] | With you? | 和你 |
[1:31:54] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:32:01] | I came to say goodbye. | 我回来道别 |
[1:32:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:32:07] | It was Gormenberg behind all this you know. | 葛曼堡 远离这一切 你知道 |
[1:32:11] | I suspect he knows where your parents are. | 我怀疑他知道你爸妈在哪里 |
[1:32:14] | Can I come? | 我可以一道吗 |
[1:32:18] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[1:32:21] | But I’ll be back. | 但是我会回来的 |
[1:32:28] | Captain. | 队长 |
[1:32:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[1:32:36] | You did well, Mariah! | 干得好 莫瑞亚 |
[1:32:39] | Quite well. | 好极了 |
[1:33:25] | -Delivery, sir. -Ah! | 快递 先生. |
[1:33:27] | Please sign. | 请签名 |
[1:33:33] | Thank you, Mr. Gormenberg. | 谢谢 葛曼堡先生 |
[1:33:44] | Hush now, my darling. There’s nothing to worry about. | 噤声 现在 亲爱的 别担心 |
[1:33:48] | If you hadn’t given the boys the amulets, none of this would’ve happened. | 如果你没给那男孩护身符 这一切都不会发生 |
[1:33:53] | I know what you’re like. You’ll get yourself all excited, | 我知道你要什么 你想要点刺激的 |
[1:33:55] | so I think it’s best if you just stay put. | 所以我想 最好你待著别走 |
[1:33:59] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别那样看著我 |
[1:34:02] | So, I’m a bad man. | 所以 我是坏人 |
[1:34:06] | But I have so many plans. | 可是我有那么多的计画 |
[1:34:11] | So many things to do. | 那么多的事要做 |