时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Mind if I split? | 能一起游吗 |
[00:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:24] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[01:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:37] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:40] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:42] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:11] | Hello, friend. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[02:13] | Hello, friend. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[02:18] | – Have you been swimming already? – Mm-hmm. | -你已经去游过了吗 -嗯 |
[02:21] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[02:34] | I don’t think we have time. | 时间不够了啦 |
[03:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:12] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[03:14] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:18] | – When is she going to college? – 12 years. | -她什么时候去上大学 -12年后吧 |
[03:20] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:42] | Where’s my shoe? | 我的鞋呢 |
[03:43] | Have fun loading the van. | 装车愉快哦 |
[03:53] | Nice ass. | 屁股真翘 |
[04:12] | You packed? | 你收拾好了吗 |
[04:13] | – Yep. – You excited? | -嗯 -很兴奋吧 |
[04:17] | You’re hiding it well, but I can tell that you are. | 虽然你掩饰得很好 但我能看出来 |
[04:19] | I want to stay here for the summer. | 我想留在这儿过暑假 |
[04:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:22] | I want to go to League Camp. | 我想去棒球夏令营 |
[04:24] | Well, next summer, if you get that GPA up, | 下个暑假吧 如果你的平均分能提高 |
[04:26] | you can stay and go to league camp. | 我就让你留下来去棒球夏令营 |
[04:28] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[04:30] | Why is that ridiculous? | 怎么说 |
[04:31] | You said I can go to league camp. | 你说过我可以去棒球夏令营 |
[04:33] | If you get your grades up. | 但前提是你的分数要提高 |
[04:35] | You seem to have forgotten the second clause of the contract. | 你似乎忘了这份合同的第二条款 |
[04:38] | It sucks at grandpa’s. | 外公那儿差劲透了 |
[04:40] | – That’s not true. – It is true. | -怎么会 -怎么不会 |
[04:42] | Martin, your grandfather has a swimming pool, | 马丁 你外公家里有游泳池 |
[04:44] | two tennis courts, and a sauna on his property. | 两个网球场 还有一个桑拿室 |
[04:46] | It categorically does not suck. | 怎么也说不上差劲吧 |
[04:49] | You suck. | 你真差劲 |
[04:51] | That’s a more defendable hypothesis. | 这我就不好反驳了 |
[04:54] | Oh, shit. I’ve been looking for that. | 妈的 我一直在找它呢 |
[04:57] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[05:02] | That was not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[05:05] | I believe that it was. | 就是你的错 |
[05:11] | Trevor, come here a second. | 特雷弗 过来一下 |
[05:15] | What are you gonna read this summer? | 这个暑假你都打算看些什么书 |
[05:18] | Come on, man, | 别这样 哥们 |
[05:19] | you got three glorious, uninhibited months ahead of you, | 你可是有三个月无拘无束的美好假日呢 |
[05:21] | and you got a whole bookshelf in front of you. | 还有这么多书供你挑选 |
[05:24] | Pretty soon you’re gonna be 9, | 很快你就9岁了 |
[05:25] | then you’ll be 10, then you’ll get a job, | 然后是10岁 然后工作了 |
[05:27] | then you meet a girl, and then you’ll have kids. | 然后恋爱了 然后生子了 |
[05:29] | You will never have the chance to read for pleasure | 到时再想有这种沉浸在书本里的机会 |
[05:31] | ever again. | 就难了 |
[05:32] | Seize this opportunity, little man. | 抓住机会 小伙子 |
[05:35] | Oh, not that one. | 那本不行 |
[05:37] | – Why not? – ‘Cause you’re too young. | -为什么 -因为你太小了 |
[05:39] | But I want to read dad’s book. | 但我想看爸爸写的书 |
[05:40] | Well, when you’re older. | 等你大一点再看 |
[05:42] | Why? Is it dirty? | 为什么 内容很下流吗 |
[05:45] | No. It’s derivative. | 不 只是毫无新意而已 |
[05:48] | Told you not to read the reviews. | 跟你说了别去理那些评论 |
[05:50] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[05:53] | Mr. Solloway, hi. | 索洛维先生 你好 |
[05:56] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你能来 |
[05:59] | Not like I had much of a choice. | 我好像没什么选择 |
[06:01] | Well, we’ll try not to take up too much of your time. | 我们尽量不占用你太多时间 |
[06:04] | I’d like to begin by asking you a few questions | 我想先问你几个问题 |
[06:06] | about how this whole mess got started. | 关于这一切是怎么开始的 |
[06:09] | Morning, daughter. | 早上好 女儿 |
[06:09] | Good morning, father. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[06:13] | Is that all right with you? | 有问题吗 |
[06:15] | It’s a free country, pal. Ask away. | 这是个自由国家 哥们 尽管问吧 |
[06:18] | You need your sunglasses in the car? | 车上也要戴墨镜吗 |
[06:20] | I’m breaking them in. | 新墨镜我得习惯一下 |
[06:23] | All right, you think we got everything? | 你觉得我们东西都带齐了吗 |
[06:25] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah? | -嗯 -是吗 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | Here we go. Hop in. | 走吧 上车 |
[06:33] | Where’s Martin? | 马丁呢 |
[06:35] | He’s still in the house, isn’t he? | 不是还在家里吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[06:38] | Shoot. Here. | 该死 给 |
[06:46] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[06:50] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[06:52] | So can you tell us a bit about who you were back then… | 能跟我们谈谈过去的你吗 |
[06:56] | Mr. Solloway? | 索洛维先生 |
[06:58] | I don’t understand the question. | 我没明白你的意思 |
[07:01] | What exactly do you want to know? | 你到底想知道什么 |
[07:02] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[07:09] | Anything you think is relevant. | 任何你觉得相关的事 |
[07:14] | How were you feeling about your life? | 你那时对自己的人生有何看法 |
[07:18] | Fine. Fine. | 挺好 |
[07:21] | Martin! Come on, dude! This isn’t funny. | 马丁 拜托 这不好玩 |
[07:24] | Everyone’s waitin’ on you. | 大家都在等你 |
[07:28] | Can you say a little more? | 能说得详细点吗 |
[07:30] | Great. I was feeling great, you know? | 很好 我觉得很好 |
[07:33] | My children were healthy. My wife was beautiful. | 孩子聪明健康 妻子美丽动人 |
[07:39] | My life was pretty fucking perfect. | 我的生活很完美 |
[07:44] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[07:46] | Jesus! | 天 |
[07:51] | Christ. | 老天啊 |
[08:00] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[08:02] | You’re fine. | 你会没事的 |
[08:03] | Martin, it’s okay. | 马丁 没事了 |
[08:08] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[08:10] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[08:13] | Jesus. Get up! | 你给我起来 |
[08:14] | – Ow, Dad! What the fuck?! – Come on, get out. | -好疼 爸爸 你干什么 -你给我出去 |
[08:16] | Get in there. Get in there. | 给我到屋里去 进去 |
[08:18] | – What is wrong with you?! – It was a joke. | -你到底怎么回事 -开个玩笑而已 |
[08:21] | Oh, you think that’s funny. You think killing yourself is– | 你以为那样很好笑吗 你以为自杀… |
[08:23] | I didn’t kill myself. | 我没有自杀 |
[08:24] | I faked a hanging. It’s totally different. | 我假装上吊而已 跟真的完全不同 |
[08:26] | It was really hard to figure out. | 我好不容易才想出来的 |
[08:27] | I had to look it up online. | 还上网查了好久 |
[08:28] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:30] | Take that off. Take it off. | 拿下来 给我拿下来 |
[08:32] | Take it off. | 快给我拿下来 |
[08:35] | Everyone’s in the car waiting for you. | 大家都在车里等你一个人 |
[08:37] | Is it so much to ask that for one day, | 我这样要求你很过分吗 |
[08:38] | one day in your entire life, | 就今天一天 |
[08:40] | you think of somebody other than yourself? | 你就不能不那么自私 考虑一下别人吗 |
[08:43] | I thought you’d be proud of me. | 我以为你会为我骄傲呢 |
[08:54] | Dude. | 小子 |
[08:57] | What is goin’ on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[09:01] | Last summer you were this happy guy. What happened? | 去年暑假你还那么开心 发生什么事了 |
[09:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:13] | Let’s go before your mother comes up. | 趁你妈没还来我们赶紧下去吧 |
[09:17] | I hate grandpa. | 我讨厌外公 |
[09:19] | I know, so do I. | 我知道 我也讨厌他 |
[09:23] | Look at it this way. At least you stand to inherit | 你要这么想 至少等他去世后 |
[09:24] | some of his money when he dies. | 你有权继承他的部分遗产 |
[09:26] | I won’t take a penny of it. | 我一分钱都不会要的 |
[09:28] | Martin, I’m a public school teacher. | 马丁 我是个公立学校老师 |
[09:31] | – So? – Take the money. | -所以呢 -给你钱你就收着 |
[09:38] | – Is everything okay? – Ow! | -一切还好吗 -疼 |
[09:39] | Hey, careful. Everything okay? | 小心点 你们没事吧 |
[09:42] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[09:48] | What happened? | 那怎么这么晚才下来 |
[09:50] | He couldn’t find his bathing suit. | 他找不到自己的泳衣了 |
[09:52] | Oh, I packed it for you, honey. | 我帮你打包好了 亲爱的 |
[09:54] | One, two, three, four. That’s all of ’em, right? | 一二三四 孩子们都到齐了吧 |
[09:56] | Yep, that I know of. | 我知道的都在这了 |
[11:03] | Whit, can you please take those off inside? | 惠特 在屋里能把墨镜摘了吗 |
[11:05] | I’m sure I can. | 当然能 |
[11:08] | – Hey! – Where were you last night? | -你干什么 -昨晚你去哪儿了 |
[11:10] | I was at Courtney’s. | 我去科特妮家了 |
[11:12] | What were you doing at Courtney’s? | 你去科特妮家干什么 |
[11:13] | Hey, what can I get you all? | 大家吃点什么 |
[11:15] | – We were studying. – Really? | -我们在一起学习 -真的吗 |
[11:16] | – I’ll have the burger. – Really. | -我吃汉堡 -真的 |
[11:17] | – Studying for what? – For the S.A.T.s. | -学什么 -准备大学入学考试啊 |
[11:19] | That test is in November. | 那个11月份才考呢 |
[11:21] | – Something to drink? – Surprise me. Something stiff. | -要喝点什么吗 -随便吧 来点劲儿大的 |
[11:23] | You know, your father and I aren’t morons. | 我跟你爸爸可不是傻瓜 |
[11:25] | We know what it looks like when someone’s been smoking pot. | 我们知道抽过大麻的人是什么样子 |
[11:27] | Oh, my God. First of all, no you don’t. | 天 首先 你们根本不知道 |
[11:30] | Because I’ve been high, like, 50 times in the past year, | 去年我抽了都有五十次了吧 |
[11:32] | – and you have never noticed. – Excuse me? | -你们根本没发现 -你说什么 |
[11:33] | And second of all, is there anything on this menu | 其次 这里有什么东西 |
[11:36] | – that’s under 1,000 calories? – Probably not, no. | -热量低于一千卡吗 -好像没有 |
[11:39] | That’s what I thought. I’ll just have a diet coke. | 果然 那就给我来杯健怡可乐吧 |
[11:41] | Oh, for God’s sake. Now, hold it. | 天哪 等一下 |
[11:43] | – Do you have a salad or– – Forget it. I’m not hungry. | -有沙拉或者… -别点了 我不饿 |
[11:46] | – Well, you have to eat. – Can I have blueberry pancakes, please? | -你必须吃东西 -我可以来份蓝莓煎饼吗 |
[11:48] | Excellent choice. | 那个很不错的 |
[11:49] | Look at it this way–if she’s not hungry, she’s not high. | 要这么想 她不饿说明她现在没嗨着 |
[11:52] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[11:53] | I could get the cooks to make you an egg white omelet. | 我可以让厨师给你做份煎蛋白 |
[11:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Captain Hook! | 是虎克船长 |
[12:02] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[12:03] | Yeah, we have those at home. Thank you. | 是啊 我们家里也有 谢谢 |
[12:06] | – I’ll have a lobster roll, please. – Okay. | -我来一份龙虾卷 -好的 |
[12:07] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[12:09] | I–a lobster roll, too, please.Thanks. | 我也要龙虾卷吧 谢谢 |
[12:12] | You guys here on vacation? | 你们是来度假吗 |
[12:13] | – Certainly are. – For how long? | -是啊 -要待多久 |
[12:15] | All summer, actually. | 整个夏天 |
[12:16] | Well, welcome to the end of the world. | 欢迎来到世界的尽头 |
[12:22] | I’ll go get these drinks. | 我去帮大家拿饮料 |
[12:29] | Do you remember the first time you saw her? | 你记得第一次见她的情景吗 |
[12:33] | Like it was yesterday. | 历历在目 |
[12:35] | What do you remember? | 你都记得什么 |
[12:38] | I remember her face, asshole. | 我记得她的样子 混蛋 |
[12:40] | What do you want me to remember? | 你想让我记得什么 |
[12:40] | – Noah? – That’s the one with the spikes. | -诺亚 -这是带尖钉的那个 |
[12:42] | Noah. Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[12:44] | Is she choking? | 她是不是噎着了 |
[12:46] | – Stacey. – What did she eat? | -史黛丝 -她吃什么了 |
[12:49] | – All right, baby, come here. – Oh, my God! | -来 亲爱的 过来 -天哪 |
[12:52] | Try and spit it out. Spit it out, Stacey. | 快吐出来 往外吐 史黛丝 |
[12:55] | Good girl. | 乖 |
[12:56] | Come on, honey. Can you cough it up? | 快 亲爱的 能咳上来吗 |
[12:57] | – Honey, look at me. – Good girl, it’s coming out. | -亲爱的 看着我 -乖 马上就出来了 |
[12:59] | – Noah! – It’s all right, Helen. | -诺亚 -没事 海伦 |
[12:59] | – All right. – Spit it out. | -好了 -吐出来 |
[13:01] | – Come on, good girl. – Spit it out, Stacey. | -快 好孩子 -快吐出来 史黛丝 |
[13:04] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[13:05] | – You’re all right, honey. – You’re all right. | -没事了宝贝儿 -没事了 |
[13:06] | -You’re all right. -Oh, my god. | -没事了 -我的天啊 |
[13:08] | – It’s okay. – Dad. | -没事的 -爸爸 |
[13:11] | – Come here, honey. – Oh, my god, dad. | -过来这里 宝贝 -天哪 爸爸 |
[13:12] | – All right. – Come here. Let me see. | -没事了 -过来让我看看 |
[13:13] | – Whitney, please. – No, you totally just saved her life. | -惠特尼别说了 -你简直救了她一命啊 |
[13:15] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[13:16] | Yes, you did. No, she was totally gonna die. | 你就是有 她刚刚差点就死了 |
[13:19] | – No, she wasn’t. – Yes, she was. | -不是这样的 -就是这样 |
[13:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[13:22] | You don’t always have to say everything that pops into your mouth. | 你没必要总是想到什么话都往外说 |
[13:24] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我去一趟洗手间 |
[13:25] | Let me out. I have to go now! | 让我出去 我很急 |
[13:27] | – Come on. – Trevor, get up. | -你干什么啊 -特雷弗 起来 |
[13:28] | – But he hurt me. – No, he didn’t. Get up. | -但他弄痛我了 -他没有 快起来 |
[13:31] | – Come on, it’s all right. – He pushed me off of there | -快点 没事的 -他把我推下来的 |
[13:32] | – for no reason and he took… – You’re all right. Sit down. | -无端端的 他还… -你没事的 坐下 |
[13:35] | – What is happening here? – I have no idea. | -这是怎么了 -不知道 |
[13:39] | Martin, you in… | 马丁 你在吗 |
[13:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:42] | I thought my son was… | 我以为是我儿子 |
[13:45] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:46] | – What’s the matter? – Yeah, I am, I’m fine. | -怎么了 -我没事 我很好 |
[13:49] | Oh, it’s just your… | 只是你的 |
[13:51] | – Your daughter, uh… – Is that why you… | -你的女儿 -所以你才… |
[13:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, please, she’s a kid. | -没错 -别这样 她是个孩子 |
[13:55] | You know, can’t take your eyes off of them. | 少看着一会儿都不行 |
[13:58] | Hey, buddy. | 小子 你在这儿啊 |
[14:00] | – What’s goin’ on? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没什么 |
[14:03] | – I was worried about you. – Don’t be. | -我很担心你 -没必要 |
[14:07] | I’d better… | 我得… |
[14:08] | Yeah. Your food will be up soon. | 去吧 你们点的餐马上好 |
[14:11] | I’m Noah, by the way. | 我叫诺亚 |
[14:14] | I’m Alison. | 我叫艾莉森 |
[14:15] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[14:23] | How are you feeling, sweetie? You okay? | 你感觉怎么样 宝贝 还好吗 |
[14:27] | We’ll be at grandma’s soon, and you can take a nap. | 马上就到外婆家了 你可以睡一会儿 |
[14:30] | No nap. | 不睡 |
[14:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:46] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[14:49] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:53] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[14:55] | – I forgot to leave a tip. – That’s okay. | -我忘记给小费了 -没关系的 |
[14:57] | No, no. They live on those tips. | 不 他们就指望着小费过活了 |
[14:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:10] | Miss. I forgot to leave a tip. I’m so sorry. | 小姐 我忘记给你小费了 不好意思 |
[15:12] | – Oh, no, no. That’s okay. – No, no, please. | -不用 没关系的 -不 拿着吧 |
[15:14] | – Please. – No. | -拿着 -不 |
[15:19] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Alison, right? | 艾莉森 对吧 |
[15:26] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[15:46] | Well, here you are finally. | 你们终于到了 |
[15:49] | – Whitney, let me look at you. – Hi, grandma. | -惠特尼 让我瞧瞧 -外婆好 |
[15:52] | Oh, my god. You’re so thin. | 天啊 你真瘦 |
[15:53] | Have you stopped eating or something? | 你是绝食了还是怎么回事 |
[15:55] | Practically, yes. | 差不多是了 |
[15:56] | Well, keep it up. You look fabulous. | 保持下去 你看上去美极了 |
[15:58] | It’s not a behavior pattern we want to encourage, mom. | 我们可不想鼓励她这种行为 妈妈 |
[16:01] | Don’t listen to your mother. She was always a doughnut. | 别听你妈妈的 她一直就是个小胖墩 |
[16:03] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, grandma. | -宝贝儿 -外婆好 |
[16:04] | Lose a couple more pounds, and I’ll take you to Paris. | 再减几斤 我就带你去巴黎 |
[16:08] | – Hi, grandma. – Hey, honey. | -外婆 -亲爱的 |
[16:10] | Oh, thanks, Martin. | 谢谢你 马丁 |
[16:17] | Dad, who’s your least favorite member of this family? | 爸爸 这个家里你最不喜欢谁 |
[16:21] | Uh, I don’t really know how to answer that question, little man. | 这个问题我真不知道怎么回答 小鬼 |
[16:25] | Let me put it to you another way. | 那我换个方式问 |
[16:27] | If we were on a plane and it was going to go down, | 如果我们在飞机上 飞机要坠毁了 |
[16:30] | and the pilot said you had to push one family member out | 飞行员告诉你 你必须将一个人推下飞机 |
[16:32] | in order to save the rest of us, | 这样才能救家里的其他人 |
[16:35] | who would it be? | 你会选谁 |
[16:37] | That’s easy. I’d jump myself. | 这很简单 我自己跳下去 |
[16:41] | I was hoping you’d say Martin. | 我希望你会说马丁的 |
[16:46] | We’re family, little man. We’re stuck together. | 我们是一家人啊 小鬼 这是什么也改变不了的 |
[16:50] | Come on. | 走了 |
[17:07] | I don’t… I was a happy man back then. | 那时的我很幸福 |
[17:11] | I was proud of my family. My first book had just come out. | 有引以为傲的家庭 我的处女作刚刚问世 |
[17:13] | I’d–everything I’d promised myself | 我得到了自己年轻的时候 |
[17:16] | I’d achieve when I was a young man, I… | 承诺过自己的一切 |
[17:19] | – I’d done it. – But? | -我做到了 -但是 |
[17:22] | Well, that’s it. There is no “But.” | 就是这样 没有但是 |
[17:25] | When I look back, I… | 回首往事 |
[17:27] | I can’t tell you what happened. | 我无法告诉你到底发生了什么 |
[17:32] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[17:34] | I thought I might be able to interest you in an aperitif. | 我想你或许会有兴趣来一杯开胃酒 |
[17:37] | Oh, thanks, Bruce. I-I got a beer. | 谢了 布鲁斯 我喝啤酒就好 |
[17:39] | Where in the world did you find that? | 你上哪儿找的啤酒 |
[17:42] | In the refrigerator. | 冰箱里 |
[17:44] | Must have been left by one of the Mexicans. | 肯定是那些墨西哥人留下来的 |
[17:46] | A gift from Paramount. | 派拉蒙[影业公司]的礼物 |
[17:50] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[17:52] | The new movie opens soon, doesn’t it? | 新电影要上映了 对吗 |
[17:54] | Mm. Next month. | 没错 下个月 |
[17:56] | – You seen it? – Couldn’t bear to | -你看过了吗 -根本看不下去 |
[17:58] | after the mess they made of my last book. | 毕竟他们把我上本书改得一团糟 |
[18:00] | Nobody out there listens to me. They say they will. | 没人听我的 骗我说会听 |
[18:02] | They ask for my input, but it’s all bullshit. | 还问我意见 都是扯淡 |
[18:06] | They really just want me to cash the check | 他们只想我乖乖拿钱 |
[18:08] | and show up at the premiere. | 然后在首映露个脸 |
[18:10] | So that’s what I do. | 所以我就这么做的 |
[18:13] | And I feel like a bit of a whore, of course, | 有时觉得自己就像在卖身 |
[18:15] | but then I come home and I look around, | 但我回了家 环顾四周 |
[18:17] | and I feel better. | 感觉就好多了 |
[18:20] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[18:30] | So I read your book. | 我读了你的书 |
[18:33] | I enjoyed most of it very much. | 大部分还挺喜欢 |
[18:36] | Of course, you could have used a decent editor. | 当然 你可以换个好点的编辑 |
[18:40] | But first novel by an unknown writer… | 但无名小卒的第一本小说… |
[18:45] | I’m sure you didn’t get to pick. | 估计编辑你也没得选 |
[18:48] | No. | 是啊 |
[18:49] | Helen says it did rather well. | 海伦说卖得不错 |
[18:52] | Well, not really. | 也没有 |
[18:54] | But I did secure an advance for a second book, though. | 不过他们给了我第二本书的约稿费 |
[18:57] | Well, congratulations, son. | 那恭喜你了 小子 |
[18:59] | Now you can finally quit that horrible job of yours. | 现在你终于能辞了那烂工作 |
[19:04] | Actually, I-I like teaching, Bruce, | 其实我挺喜欢教书的 布鲁斯 |
[19:05] | and I wouldn’t quit it even if I could. | 就算能辞我也不会辞 |
[19:12] | Everyone has one book in them. | 人人都能写第一本书 |
[19:15] | Almost nobody has two. | 能写第二本的就少了 |
[19:20] | Thanks for the reminder. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[19:23] | Any time. | 别客气 |
[19:25] | Say, how’s the brownstone? | 你们房子还行吗 |
[19:29] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[19:30] | Turns out you got in at the bottom of the market. | 看来你们是在楼市最低谷买的房 |
[19:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:36] | We appreciate the loan. | 谢谢你借钱给我们 |
[19:40] | It was my pleasure. | 不用客气 |
[19:44] | Got to spend the money somehow. | 总得把钱花出去吧 |
[20:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:11] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[20:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[20:22] | – Why are you laughing? – It’s– | -你笑什么 -是… |
[20:25] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么啊 -没什么 |
[20:27] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么嘛 |
[20:27] | Your face is a little funny, that’s all. | 就是你表情有点好笑 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:35] | – No, you’re not. – Come on. I am. | -你才没有 -真的 |
[20:36] | Oh, come on! | 来嘛 |
[20:38] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[20:40] | Are you pissed? | 你生气了吗 |
[20:42] | A little. | 有点 |
[20:43] | Don’t be pissed. | 别生气 |
[20:44] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[20:49] | You can’t laugh. | 不许笑 |
[20:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:51] | I won’t laugh anymore. I won’t laugh. | 我不会笑了 不笑了 |
[20:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:00] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[21:02] | What is it? | 什么 |
[21:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:05] | What’s up, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[21:07] | I had a bad dream. | 我做噩梦了 |
[21:08] | Oh, no. You all right, baby? | 不会吧 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[21:09] | Yeah. Can I sleep with you? | 没事 我能跟你们睡吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah, sure, honey. Come on. | 当然 宝贝 来吧 |
[21:19] | Here, lay down. You’re okay. | 躺下来吧 没事了 |
[21:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:26] | There we go. | 睡吧 |
[22:19] | I was restless, sure, | 那时的我躁动不安 没错 |
[22:20] | but all men are restless. | 所有男人都如此 |
[22:26] | But you… | 但你… |
[22:27] | give up certain personal liberties | 要放弃某些个人自由 |
[22:30] | to live in a secure state, | 才能换来安稳生活 |
[22:32] | on all levels– | 所有层面都是 |
[22:34] | national, municipal, | 国家 地方 |
[22:37] | marital. | 婚姻 |
[22:43] | I never had any problem with that. | 这点我没有异议 |
[22:43] | I enjoyed being married. | 我喜欢婚姻 |
[22:46] | When other men used to complain about their wives, | 当其他男人抱怨自己妻子时 |
[22:47] | I’d just think the poor sucker made a bad choice. | 我只会想他没有娶对人 |
[23:03] | – Yeah, right? – No way. | -是啊 -不会吧 |
[23:14] | Alison? | 艾莉森吗 |
[23:20] | You found me. | 被你找到我了 |
[23:23] | No, no. I-I was– | 不 我就是… |
[23:26] | I was just out on a walk. | 我就是出来走走 |
[23:28] | I’m kidding. It’s a tiny town. | 我开玩笑的 是镇子小 |
[23:30] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 是吗 抱歉 |
[23:32] | How’s your daughter? | 你女儿怎么样了 |
[23:34] | She’s fine. | 没事了 |
[23:34] | She’s, uh, she’s completely fine. | 她… 她很好 |
[23:37] | She’s already forgotten all about this afternoon. | 已经忘记下午的事了 |
[23:40] | You go to the party? | 你是去派对的吗 |
[23:42] | The surfers are throwing a bonfire. | 那帮冲浪的人生了堆篝火 |
[23:44] | Uh, I’m not really a surfer. | 我还不够格吧 |
[23:46] | No, me neither. | 我也是 |
[23:52] | Walk me home, then? | 那陪我走回家吧 |
[23:58] | I’m just up over that dune. | 我就住在沙丘那 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:10] | God damn, I’m sandy. | 可恶 身上都是沙子 |
[24:19] | Want one? | 要一根吗 |
[24:21] | No. | 不用 |
[24:24] | Yeah, I’d love one. | 好 我来一根 |
[24:25] | You’re a writer? | 你是作家吗 |
[24:27] | God, I could never write a book. | 天呐 我可写不出书 |
[24:29] | I love reading, though. | 但是我爱看书 |
[24:33] | Guess what my favorite book is. | 猜猜我最爱的书是什么 |
[24:35] | Anna Karenina. | 《安娜·卡列尼娜》 |
[24:37] | No. Peter Pan. | 不 《彼得·潘》 |
[24:41] | All children grow up except one. | 除了他所有的孩子都会长大 |
[24:44] | You know it. | 你也知道 |
[24:45] | Of course. I read it to my kids. | 当然 我给孩子们读过 |
[24:49] | You know, that’s so funny, I– | 真有趣 我… |
[24:50] | – Why? – Well, look. | -为什么 -你看 |
[24:52] | I know it’s supposed to be a children’s book, | 这应该是儿童读物 |
[24:54] | but… | 但… |
[24:54] | Right, all the stuff about children | 没错 全是关于孩子 |
[24:57] | disappearing, dying, and– | 失踪 死亡 还有… |
[24:59] | – Yeah, that’s terrifying. – Terrifying. | -那太吓人了 -没错 |
[25:04] | Uh, well, here I am. | 我到了 |
[25:08] | What a great house. | 房子真棒 |
[25:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:11] | You own it? | 你自己的吗 |
[25:13] | My grandparents moved out here years ago | 多年前土地还便宜的时候 |
[25:15] | when land was cheap. | 我祖父母搬来了这 |
[25:17] | My, uh, my granddad was a fisherman. | 我祖父是名渔夫 |
[25:20] | You change it much? | 你改造了不少地方吗 |
[25:21] | No, not really. | 也没有 |
[25:22] | I mean, I put in indoor plumbing, but I, um… | 我在室内修了厕所 但我… |
[25:26] | I, uh, I kept their outdoor shower. | 保留了露天浴室 |
[25:29] | Oh, I love outdoor showers. | 我爱死露天浴室了 |
[25:33] | You wanna see it? | 想看看吗 |
[25:36] | Uh, no, I’m okay. No, it’s–thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:38] | I should really get– | 我真的该… |
[25:39] | What, past your bedtime? | 怎么 过了点睡觉了 |
[25:41] | Right. | 是的 |
[25:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:47] | I think you wanna see this. | 我觉得你会想看的 |
[26:05] | Wow, Alison, this is incredible. | 艾莉森 这真是不可思议 |
[26:08] | You wanna try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[26:14] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[26:15] | Uh, no thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[26:18] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:23] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[26:25] | I’m not dirty. | 我身上不脏 |
[26:29] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[26:46] | I gotta go. It’s late. | 我得走了 不早了 |
[26:49] | I don’t know what I’m doin’ here. | 我不知道自己在这干嘛 |
[26:50] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[26:55] | So go. | 那就走吧 |
[28:10] | Mr. Solloway. | 索洛维先生 |
[28:16] | Mr. Solloway. | 索洛维先生 |
[28:21] | Mr. Solloway. | 索洛维先生 |
[28:26] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[29:54] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[29:57] | Nowhere. | 哪儿都没去 |
[30:02] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来吧 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:57] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[31:16] | How many times do you think we’ve had sex? | 你觉得我们做了多少次爱了 |
[31:21] | I have no fucking idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:26] | Ten thousand? | 一万次吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[31:53] | How about you? | 那你怎么解决 |
[31:54] | Just… | 就… |
[31:56] | Just hold my hand, please. | 握着我的手就好 |
[32:17] | My mom asked us to drop by tonight. | 我妈让我们今晚去她那里 |
[32:24] | she wanted to do something. | 她想做点什么 |
[32:24] | I told her it was all right. | 我告诉她没那必要 |
[32:28] | She’s gonna cook lasagna. | 她会煮意大利面 |
[32:30] | Everybody’s gonna be there. | 大家都会到 |
[32:33] | Great. | 好啊 |
[32:37] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[32:43] | Let’s try to have a good day today. | 我们尽量让今天过得开心点 |
[33:08] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[33:11] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[33:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[33:16] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[33:20] | I always am. | 我一直如此 |
[33:44] | Why don’t you tell me how it began? | 不如说说你们是如何开始的 |
[33:50] | Oh, it was so long ago, who remembers? | 过去太久了 谁还会记得 |
[33:55] | We’re hoping that you do. Ms. Bailey | 我们希望你会记得 贝利女士 |
[34:10] | It all began on a dark and stormy night. | 一切发生在一个乌云密布的夜里 |
[34:15] | Oh, god, no. I’m kidding please, | 我开玩笑的 拜托 |
[34:18] | don’t write that down. | 别写下来 |
[34:31] | Alison, que pasa? | 艾莉森 今天过得怎么样 |
[34:32] | Nos juntos en paraiso. | 见到你犹如身处天堂[西语] |
[34:35] | Tu eres mi paraiso mami. | 你就是我的天堂[西语] |
[34:42] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:43] | Oscar, what are you doing here? | 奥斯卡 你在这儿干嘛 |
[34:46] | I own the place. | 这是我的店 |
[34:49] | Isn’t it your bedtime? | 现在不是你的睡觉时间吗 |
[34:56] | So what’s going on, Ali? | 你怎么样 艾莉 |
[34:59] | You know, just dying slowly. | 你懂的 慢慢熬日子呗 |
[35:02] | Hey, you know what I was just thinking about? | 知道我刚才在想什么吗 |
[35:04] | That first summer you came to work for us. | 你过来工作的第一个夏天 |
[35:07] | How old were you, | 那时候你多大 |
[35:09] | 16? | 16岁吗 |
[35:10] | My father still owned the place. | 那时候这家店还属于我老头 |
[35:12] | I was working behind the counter. | 我当时负责收银 |
[35:14] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[35:16] | Not well. | 记不太清了 |
[35:18] | You were the prettiest piece of ass back then | 那时你是这店里最漂亮的妞 |
[35:21] | in your little candy stripes. | 穿着你那制服 |
[35:24] | Not that there’s anything wrong with you now, huh? | 不是说你现在哪里差了 |
[35:26] | But 15 years ago, | 但十五年前 |
[35:28] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[35:30] | I thought, if I could just put my dick inside that girl | 我心想 如果我可以在十八岁前 |
[35:33] | before I turn 18… | 上了这姑娘 |
[35:37] | And I did. | 我也做到了 |
[35:39] | The end. | 故事结束 |
[35:41] | God, I love that story. | 天呐 我好爱这故事 |
[35:48] | So how’s Cole? | 科尔怎么样 |
[35:49] | Oh, he’s incredible. | 他棒极了 |
[35:51] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[35:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[35:56] | I own this place. | 我是老板 |
[35:57] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么你们都这么问我 |
[35:59] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[36:00] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[36:02] | Isn’t today–? | 今天是不是… |
[36:03] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:14] | Did he call? | 他打电话了吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah, twice last night. | 昨晚打了两次 |
[36:17] | I don’t know what to do. He is so hot. | 我不知道该怎么办 他好性感 |
[36:19] | You can’t fuck him. He’s married. | 你不能干他 他结婚了 |
[36:22] | – How do I stop myself? – I don’t know. | -我该怎么阻止自己 -不知道 |
[36:26] | Pretend he’s gay. | 假装他是同性恋 |
[36:28] | I’ve fucked a gay guy. | 我也干过同性恋 |
[36:31] | No. | 不会吧 |
[36:32] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[36:37] | Six-top. Awesome. | 六口之家 好极了 |
[36:42] | Do you remember seeing him for the first time? | 你记得初次见他的情景吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[36:45] | Do you remember what you thought? | 你记得当时怎么想的吗 |
[36:51] | Ms. Bailey? | 贝利女士 |
[36:53] | No. | 不 |
[36:54] | But I remember he was holding his daughter. | 但我记得他抱着他女儿 |
[36:58] | I’ll take ’em. | 我来招呼他们吧 |
[37:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:06] | No, that’s not how you play. | 不 你这样不对 |
[37:07] | You’re playing it wrong. | 你犯规了 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry, did you say coffee? | 抱歉 你是要点咖啡吗 |
[37:12] | A cappuccino with skim. | 一杯卡布奇诺加脱脂牛奶 |
[37:14] | We don’t serve cappuccino. | 我们这没有卡布奇诺 |
[37:16] | Oh, then an espresso. | 那就要特浓咖啡 |
[37:17] | It’s a diner, Whitney… | 这是家饭馆 惠特尼 |
[37:18] | – Trevor, Martin. – so they have coffee. | -特雷弗 马丁 -所以只有普通咖啡 |
[37:20] | – That’s gross. – Trevor, get back here. | -真恶心 -特雷弗 过来 |
[37:22] | I’ll see what the kitchen can do. | 我看看厨房有什么办法 |
[37:24] | Maybe just put it in a fancy cup or something. | 用个漂亮的杯子装就行了 |
[37:26] | I’ll have a diet coke, please, | 我要一罐健怡可乐 |
[37:27] | and this little girl will have some milk. | 给这个小姑娘来杯牛奶 |
[37:30] | – And what do you guys want? – Ow, Martin. | -你们要点什么 -马丁 |
[37:38] | Stacey, what is it? What is it, Stacey? | 史黛丝 怎么了 怎么了 史黛丝 |
[37:43] | – She’s choking. – Oh, my god. | -她噎住了 -天呐 |
[37:44] | I think she just swallowed one of my marbles. | 我觉得她把我的一个玻璃珠吞下去了 |
[37:46] | – You think? – What do you mean, you think? | -你觉得 -什么叫你觉得 |
[37:47] | Spit it out, Stacey. Spit it out. | 吐出来 史黛丝 吐出来 |
[37:49] | – Oh, my god. – Spit it out, Stacey. | -老天啊 -吐出来 史黛丝 |
[37:50] | – Noah, that’s not working! – Spit it out. | -诺亚 这样不行 -吐出来 |
[37:52] | – Spit it out. – It’s not working! | -吐出来 -不起作用 |
[37:56] | Turn her over. Turn her over. | 把她倒过来 倒过来 |
[37:58] | What are you gonna do?! | 你要干什么 |
[38:00] | – I’ll hold her. You hit her. – She’s turning blue. | -我抱住她 你来打她 -她的脸都憋蓝了 |
[38:02] | You hit her on the back. | 你打她的背 |
[38:04] | Hit her hard. | 用力打 |
[38:06] | Hit her on the back. I need your help! | 打她的背 我需要你帮我 |
[38:08] | Helen, I need your help! | 海伦 帮帮我 |
[38:09] | Do something! Do something! | 做点什么 做点什么 |
[38:11] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[38:12] | – Oh, my god. – Oh, thank god. | -天呐 -谢天谢地 |
[38:15] | She’s all right. | 她没事了 |
[38:17] | Mommy’s got you. All right. | 让妈妈抱抱 没事了 |
[38:21] | She’s all right. | 她没事了 |
[38:26] | Oh, my god. | 老天爷 |
[38:33] | All right. | 没事了 |
[38:43] | One second. | 等一下 |
[38:49] | I’ll be out in a moment. | 马上就出来 |
[38:53] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想跟你说声谢谢 |
[39:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 真不知该说什么好 |
[39:13] | You saved her life. | 你救了她的命 |
[39:14] | Oh, it’s all right. | 这没什么 |
[39:15] | Can I offer you some money or– | 我能给你点钱或… |
[39:18] | Oh, god, no. No. Please. | 天呐 不用了 |
[39:21] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[39:27] | Well, you gonna come back | 那你会回来 |
[39:29] | and take the rest of our order? | 继续帮我们点餐吗 |
[39:34] | Uh, yes. Yes, I will. Just– | 是 我会的 不过 |
[39:39] | Give me a minute. | 稍等一会 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:42] | I’m Noah, by the way. | 对了 我叫诺亚 |
[39:43] | Alison. | 我叫艾莉森 |
[39:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:51] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:20] | Look, I can’t really tell you what I was thinking. | 我说不清当时是怎么想的 |
[40:24] | That first year, everything was still such a blur. | 那是第一年 一切都很模糊 |
[40:32] | But I do remember the sun was really bright… | 但我清楚记得阳光格外耀眼 |
[40:37] | Like, unusually strong for so early in the season. | 这个季节就这么耀眼似乎早了点儿 |
[40:43] | There was no place to hide. | 明艳的阳光让人无处躲藏 |
[40:46] | I liked this one spot by the lighthouse, | 我很喜欢灯塔附近的一个地方 |
[40:50] | Because the waves out there seemed even angrier than I was. | 因为那里的海浪似乎比我还要愤怒 |
[41:44] | 科尔 三个未接来电 | |
[42:26] | Hello, munchkin. | 你好 亲爱的宝宝 |
[42:36] | Do you know what today is? | 知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[42:40] | It’s your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |
[43:06] | So where were we? | 上次读到哪儿了 |
[43:16] | His sobs woke Wendy, | 啜泣声惊醒了温迪 |
[43:19] | and she sat up in bed. | 她从床上坐了起来 |
[43:23] | She wasn’t alarmed to see a stranger crying | 看见一个陌生孩子坐在地板上哭泣 |
[43:25] | on the nursery floor. | 她并没有惊慌 |
[43:29] | She was only pleasantly interested. | 而是很感兴趣 |
[43:35] | ‘boy,’ she said courteously… | “孩子” 她很有礼貌地问道 |
[43:42] | ‘why are you crying?’ | 你为什么哭呢 |
[44:43] | And done! | 说完了 |
[44:44] | He can pick it up tomorrow. We can hang out tonight. | 他可以明天再去拿 我们今晚出去玩儿 |
[44:47] | I’m free tonight. | 我今晚有空 |
[44:48] | When he’s doing something wrong, he’s mine. | 每次他做错了 都推给我来调教 |
[44:50] | – all talk, that–that– – How’d it go there? | -光说不做… -情况怎么样了 |
[45:05] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[45:07] | Right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[45:12] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[45:13] | No, no, no, no. | 没事 没事 |
[45:20] | – Mink oil. – Mink oil? | -貂油 -貂油吗 |
[45:22] | He won’t stop talking about the mink oil. | 他一个劲儿地在说貂油 |
[45:25] | It’s not good– it’s not good quality, then. | 不好 质量不怎么样 |
[45:28] | I said–I said that a couple of– | 我说…有几个… |
[45:45] | I learned it from a Gypsy that came into the fish store last month. | 上个月从一个去鱼铺的吉卜赛人那学来的 |
[45:49] | I’ve been practicing. It’s really hard. | 然后我就一直在练习 挺难的 |
[45:52] | Okay, let me see. | 好的 让我瞧瞧 |
[45:55] | Lucifer. | 路西法[塔罗牌中恶魔牌] |
[45:57] | – That’s worrisome. – Oh, no. | -这牌很让人担忧啊 -不是吧 |
[46:00] | Am I going to hell? | 我会下地狱吗 |
[46:01] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定啊 |
[46:05] | Uh, let me look it up. | 让我查下书吧 |
[46:10] | It says here, Lucifer is the card of temptation. | 书上说 路法西代表的是诱惑 |
[46:13] | Something is coming, something powerful, wild. | 一股强大的力量席卷而来让你难以抗拒 |
[46:17] | It may be a very good thing or he may enslave you. | 要么对你大有裨益 要么你会被他奴役 |
[46:24] | That’s strange. | 这挺奇怪的 |
[46:26] | What could that be? | 会是哪一种呢 |
[46:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:33] | What about this one? | 这张怎么解 |
[46:34] | That’s the page of cups. | 这张是圣杯侍卫 |
[46:44] | What is he? Is he a child? | 他是… 他是个孩子吗 |
[46:48] | No, not necessarily. | 这不一定 |
[46:50] | He’s a messenger. | 他是个信使 |
[46:52] | Who, um… | 他是… |
[46:56] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[46:58] | He is like a child, this messenger. | 这个信使 他看起来像个孩子 |
[47:01] | He is very sensitive. | 他很敏感 |
[47:03] | You must be clear with him or he may misunderstand you. | 你必须和他讲清楚 不然他会误会你 |
[47:10] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[47:12] | I’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you. | 我在到处找你 |
[47:15] | I’m headed down to the bonfire. You wanna come? | 我准备去篝火堆那边 你要一起来吗 |
[47:19] | Can I meet you there in a bit? | 我等一会儿再过去找你 好吗 |
[47:24] | Sure, Ali. | 没问题 艾莉 |
[47:25] | You do whatever you want. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[47:32] | Are you guys okay? | 你们俩之间没事吧 |
[47:34] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 没事 我们很好 |
[47:37] | God, you know, he never gives up, though. | 知道吗 他一直没有放弃 |
[47:43] | I gotta give him that. | 这一点我不得不承认 |
[47:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:52] | How old were you when it began? | 这一切开始的时候 你多少岁 |
[47:56] | I was 31 years old. | 那时我三十一岁 |
[48:00] | I remember promising myself I’d get to 35. | 我记得答应自己会撑到35岁 |
[48:03] | I’d make it through till then. | 我会一直尝试到那时候 |
[48:07] | And if nothing had changed, | 如果到时仍没有任何转变 |
[48:10] | Well, then, I had tried hard enough. | 最起码我努力过了 |
[48:15] | And Cole, Cole was getting better. | 至于科尔 科尔开始好转了 |
[48:16] | He was recovering. | 慢慢地从悲伤中平复过来 |
[48:19] | It was impossible for me. | 我却怎么都做不到 |
[48:20] | And I was so angry at him. | 我无法遏止对他的愤怒 |
[48:23] | I thought it seemed almost evil to be happy. | 快乐对我而言充满了负罪感 |
[48:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[48:36] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[48:38] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[48:40] | Were you looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[48:42] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[48:44] | I was just on my way to check out that bonfire over there. | 我只是想去那边的篝火堆瞧瞧 |
[48:49] | You coming from there, or you– | 你是从那儿过来的还是… |
[48:51] | I, um–no, I, uh– | 我…我不是… |
[48:56] | Well, too bad. I could’ve used an introduction. | 太遗憾了 我还指望你给我介绍一下呢 |
[48:59] | You live around here? | 你住在附近吗 |
[49:01] | Uh, yeah, a little farther up. Ditch plains. | 对 上面不远处的迪奇平原 |
[49:05] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[49:06] | Just right over there, actually. | 实际上就在那儿 |
[49:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:10] | Oh, it’s not my house. It belongs to my father-in-law. | 不是我的房子 是我岳父的房子 |
[49:13] | Your father-in-law’s Bruce Butler? | 你岳父是布鲁斯·巴特勒吗 |
[49:16] | Yeah. You know him? | 对 你认识他吗 |
[49:17] | – Yeah. Well, who doesn’t? – Oh, right. | -当然了 谁不认识他呢 -也是 |
[49:19] | Yeah, yeah, I guess he’s–he’s pretty famous. | 我想他确实很有名气 |
[49:24] | Well, you know, I-I don’t want to keep you. | 你要是想过去 就别被我耽搁了 |
[49:26] | No, no, no, please. No, please, it’s okay. | 没事儿 不耽搁 真的 你别走 |
[49:28] | I would probably feel kind of weird going over there. | 估计我过去也挺格格不入的 |
[49:30] | Those people look way too cool. | 那些人看起来太酷了 |
[49:33] | No, they’re not, really. | 其实不是的 |
[49:34] | Well, maybe not for you, but I get easily intimidated. | 或许对你来说不是 但我特别容易自卑 |
[49:39] | You wanna smoke? | 要来一根吗 |
[49:42] | – No, I-I don’t smoke. – Neither do I. | -不了 我不抽烟 -我也不抽 |
[49:45] | You were offering me a cigarette. | 但你正递烟让我抽 |
[49:47] | Yeah, I know. I should amend that. | 我知道 应该这么说 |
[49:48] | I don’t smoke except when I’m on vacation. | 我从不抽烟 除了度假的时候 |
[49:50] | And even then, I only let myself smoke French cigarettes. | 就算这样 我也只允许自己抽法国香烟 |
[49:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:55] | It’s a self-regulatory mechanism | 这是一种自控的机制 |
[49:57] | I’ve developed over many years. | 我多年来定下的习惯 |
[49:59] | ‘Cause they’re so impossible to come by, | 因为这种烟太少见 |
[50:01] | I usually give up before I find one. | 通常我还没找到就放弃了 |
[50:06] | Come on. | 来一根吧 |
[50:08] | They’re Gauloises. | 这可是高卢烟呢 |
[50:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:21] | – I’m noah, in case you were– – I remember. | -我是诺亚 如果你忘… -我记得你 |
[50:24] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[50:26] | I’m really sorry about today. | 今天的事真的很抱歉 |
[50:28] | I’ve been wondering how I could possibly ever repay you. | 我一直在想怎样才能回报你 |
[50:30] | No, you don’t have to do anything. I– | 没关系的 我… |
[50:32] | No, you don’t understand the way my brain works. | 不 你不明白我这人的思维方式 |
[50:34] | I’m totally neurotic. This is gonna haunt me for years | 我特别神经质 这事会一直困扰我的 |
[50:36] | unless I buy you a pony or something. | 除非你让我送你一匹小马驹什么的 |
[50:39] | I don’t want a pony. | 我可不想要小马驹 |
[50:41] | You see, now you’re making it worse. | 看吧 这样我就更难心安了 |
[50:46] | Listen, could I… | 我能不能… |
[50:48] | walk you home? I mean, | 送你回家 |
[50:50] | Would you let me do that? | 我能有这个荣幸吗 |
[50:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:06] | This is where you live? | 你就住在这儿 |
[51:07] | Mm, yeah. | 没错 |
[51:08] | Wow, this place is great. | 这地方真不错 |
[51:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:12] | Is that an outdoor shower? | 那是露天浴室吗 |
[51:14] | – Uh, yeah. – Oh, man. | -是的 -天哪 |
[51:17] | I’ve always wanted one of those. Can I check it out? | 我一直都想要一个 能让我看看吗 |
[51:20] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 来吧 |
[51:34] | This is my idea of happiness. | 这就是我眼中的幸福 |
[51:39] | Uh, do you want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[51:48] | No, I should– | 不了 我该… |
[51:51] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[51:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:57] | Well, thanks for the walk. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[52:09] | No. | 不行 |
[52:11] | I–sorry, that was– | 我… 抱歉 |
[52:14] | I don’t know– I don’t know why I did that. | 我也不知道为什么会这么做 |
[52:17] | I’d say it was ’cause I’m French, | 我本想说因为我是法国人 |
[52:19] | but I’d clearly be lying. | 但那谎话也太明显了 |
[52:28] | I guess I’ll see you around town? | 我想在镇里还会再见到你吧 |
[52:29] | Yeah, there’s no real way to avoid it. | 在这种小镇上也无法避免 |
[53:20] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[53:20] | You’re welcome. It was fun. | 别客气 今天挺有趣的 |
[53:23] | Yeah, it was fun. | 没错 是挺有意思的 |
[53:25] | We’ll do it again. | 回头再约 |
[53:32] | Hi, Jocelyn. | 你好 乔斯琳 |
[53:34] | Hey, Alison. | 你好啊 艾莉森 |
[53:35] | We missed you at the bonfire. | 今天在篝火那大家都念着你呢 |
[53:36] | Yeah, I bet you did. | 可不是吗 |
[53:38] | Okay. Well, it was nice to see you. | 就这样吧 很高兴见到你 |
[53:42] | See you tomorrow, Cole. | 明天见 科尔 |
[53:43] | See you tomorrow, Joce. | 明天见 乔斯 |
[53:45] | Joce? | “乔斯” |
[53:47] | Fuck her if you want, but just don’t make me watch. | 你要干她随你的便 但别逼我看着 |
[53:50] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[53:51] | – What?! – Don’t do that. | -怎么了 -别这样 |
[53:53] | – Why? – Because you’re scaring me, | -为什么 -因为你吓到我了 |
[53:55] | that’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[53:56] | – I’m scaring you? – Yes. | -我吓到你了 -没错 |
[53:58] | I’m scaring you?! | 我吓到你了 |
[54:00] | I’ve done every fucking thing you’ve asked me, Alison! | 你的每个要求我都他妈的照做了 艾莉森 |
[54:03] | I read all of the books. We went to see the therapist. | 我读了所有的书 一起去见了心理治疗师 |
[54:05] | – I went to see a fucking priest. – I know. | -甚至还他妈见了个牧师 -我知道 |
[54:07] | – I know! – I’m trying! | -我知道 -我在努力 |
[54:09] | I wake up every morning with his face in my mind, too. | 每天醒来 我的脑海里也全都是他 |
[54:12] | – You’re not the only one who lost a child here! – I know. | -不是只有你一个人失去了孩子 -我知道 |
[54:13] | I know. Please. | 我知道 求你别说了 |
[54:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:23] | Like, I just– | 我只是… |
[54:25] | It just hurts so much. | 这种痛太强烈了 |
[54:28] | Like– | 就像… |
[54:37] | I know it does, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[54:41] | Just…make it stop. | 让它… 让它停止 |
[54:51] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[55:19] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[55:21] | No. No. | 不 我不要 |
[55:25] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[55:41] | – Is this what you want? – Yes. | -这是你想要的吗 -是的 |
[55:45] | Is it? | 是这样吗 |
[56:47] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[57:01] | Ms. Bailey. | 贝利女士 |
[57:06] | Ms. Bailey. | 贝利女士 |
[57:16] | How much longer is this gonna take? | 我还要在这待多久 |
[57:20] | Am I keeping you from something? | 你有别的事情要办吗 |
[57:23] | I have to pick up my kid. | 我得去接我的孩子 |
[57:26] | I just have a few more questions. | 我还有几个问题就好 |