时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | There was this girl working here the last time we came. | 上次我们来的时候有个女侍应生 |
[00:12] | I’ll let her know you stopped by. | 我会告诉她你来过了 |
[00:13] | Helen and I are trying to raise | 海伦和我是在尝试培养出 |
[00:14] | decent human beings– not just get more, spend more. | 优秀的后代 而不是赚得更多 花得更多 |
[00:18] | As you accept our money for private school tuition? | 用我们的钱交私立学校的学费 你还好意思说吗 |
[00:20] | Mom, stop trying to pick a fight with my husband. | 妈 别和我丈夫吵架 |
[00:23] | I’m doing some research for my book. | 我正在为新书搜集素材 |
[00:25] | Well, how about a tour of the island? | 要不我带你岛上四处逛逛 |
[00:27] | This island is famous for its old Victorian hotels. | 这座小岛因这栋维多利亚时代的旅店闻名 |
[00:30] | I want to know what it feels like to be underneath you. | 我想知道在你身下是什么感觉 |
[00:33] | I need a room, please. | 麻烦帮我开一间房 |
[00:35] | Will that be cash or credit? | 现金还是刷卡 |
[00:36] | How much do you need? | 你还差多少 |
[00:37] | – What are you doing here? – Oh, hey. | -你在这里干什么 -你好 |
[00:39] | – Oh, your girl’s here. – My girl? | -你的女孩也在 -我的女孩 |
[00:41] | Weren’t you looking for Alison earlier? | 你之前不是在找艾莉森吗 |
[00:42] | No, I think you must have misunderstood. | 不是 我想你一定是误会了 |
[00:44] | I’m sure I did. | 看来我是误会了 |
[00:45] | If I were you, I’d be talking to Oscar Hodges. | 如果我是你的话 我会和奥斯卡·豪治谈谈 |
[00:47] | There are feuds out here that have been | 这个小镇里家族之间的世仇 |
[00:48] | going on for almost a century. | 已经持续了近一个世纪 |
[00:49] | Between the Hodges and the Lockharts? | 豪治家族和洛克哈特家族之间的矛盾吗 |
[00:51] | You don’t understand this town, detective. | 你不了解这个小镇 警探 |
[00:53] | Who the fuck died and– | 你他妈还以为… |
[00:55] | We may fight, we may hurt each other. | 或许我们偶尔互相争吵 互相伤害 |
[00:56] | But we’re like family here. | 但我们就像一个大家庭 |
[00:58] | You care about me, Bailey, because we go way back. | 你在乎我 贝利 因为我们交情可深了 |
[01:01] | And because you understand that people need to change | 还因为你明白人为了生存 |
[01:03] | in order to survive. | 必须做出改变 |
[01:04] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[01:06] | – That’s him. – Your grandfather? | -这个人 -你祖父吗 |
[01:08] | He raised me. | 我是他养大的 |
[01:10] | They say this beach is haunted. | 据说这片沙滩闹鬼 |
[01:12] | Seems like such a pleasant place. | 看起来倒是个宜人的地方 |
[01:14] | I had a son. | 我曾经有个儿子 |
[01:16] | – He drowned. – When? | -他溺水身亡了 -什么时候的事 |
[01:18] | – Two years ago. – What was his name? | -两年前 -他叫什么名字 |
[01:21] | Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[01:22] | You don’t want this. | 这不是你想要的 |
[01:24] | I’m a grown man. I know what I want. | 我是个成年男人 我知道自己要什么 |
[03:09] | I’m gonna go surfing. You want to come watch? | 我要去冲浪 你要来看吗 |
[03:13] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[03:17] | How come? | 怎么了 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna try and get a few more hours. | 我还想再睡一会儿 |
[03:26] | Okay, stinko. | 好吧 小懒虫 |
[03:29] | You’re the stinko. | 你才是懒虫 |
[04:24] | I forgot my wax. | 我忘了拿蜡了 |
[05:00] | I love that dress on you. | 这裙子你穿挺好看 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 来了 |
[06:43] | Ah, perfect. | 完美 |
[07:10] | So what do you think– no, no, that’s the kitchen. | 你觉得怎么样 不 那是厨房 |
[07:13] | Bedroom. | 去卧室 |
[07:21] | Stop looking at me! | 别盯着我看 |
[07:28] | No, stop, stop. | 不要 停 |
[07:30] | Oh, stop. | 停 |
[07:51] | Who owns this place? | 这地方是谁的 |
[07:54] | Grateful dead? | 死去的人好心留下的吗 |
[07:57] | My friend, Phoebe. | 我朋友 菲比 |
[08:00] | We grew up together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[08:03] | She’s a folk musician and she tours with different bands | 她是个民谣音乐家 常跟不同的乐队 |
[08:07] | all over the world. | 去世界各地巡演 |
[08:17] | Did you ever think about leaving? | 你有想过要离开这儿吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:24] | When I was younger I wanted to be a doctor. | 年轻的时候我想当个医生 |
[08:26] | You did? | 是吗 |
[08:30] | I thought about it. | 只是这么考虑过 |
[08:33] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[08:38] | It was way too expensive. | 费用实在是太高了 |
[08:39] | We didn’t have enough money. | 我们没那么多钱 |
[08:41] | I mean, I tried to get a scholarship, | 我曾试过拿奖学金 |
[08:44] | but my boards weren’t good enough. | 但成绩不够好 |
[08:47] | We couldn’t afford to pay for all those extra classes, | 我们负担不起那些额外的课程 |
[08:49] | You know, that everyone takes to help prepare? | 就是那种人人都去上的考前冲刺班 |
[08:54] | The system is rigged. | 这都是有潜规则的 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:58] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[09:09] | You think I grew up rich, don’t you? | 你一定以为我从小家里就有钱 对吧 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | That’s what you’re thinking right now. | 你现在就这么想的 |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:25] | My father drove a truck. | 我爸是开卡车的 |
[09:28] | My mom was a waitress. | 我妈是服务员 |
[09:32] | I went to college on a swimming scholarship. | 我用游泳奖学金读的大学 |
[09:36] | – A waitress? – Mm-hmm. | -服务员 -嗯 |
[09:40] | Wow. A lot has changed for you. | 你真是改变不小啊 |
[09:44] | Yeah, it has. | 没错 |
[09:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:57] | It’s my grandmother’s nursing home. | 是我外婆的养老院打来的 |
[09:59] | They never call. | 他们从没打过电话给我 |
[10:04] | Hi, it’s Alison Bailey. | 你好 我是艾莉森·贝利 |
[10:07] | Oh, hi, Vera. | 你好 维拉 |
[10:09] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事儿了吗 |
[10:15] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:18] | No, no. Don’t change anything. | 不 什么都不要变 |
[10:20] | She’s just–no, don’t listen to her. | 她… 不 不要听她的 |
[10:23] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶过来 |
[10:26] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:29] | Fucking Athena. | 雅典娜真操蛋 |
[10:31] | She hasn’t been there in years, | 几年没去看我外婆了 |
[10:32] | and now she’s trying to change my grandmother’s medication. | 现在一去就要换她的药 |
[10:36] | She’s probably broken up with another boyfriend | 估计又是跟哪个男朋友分手了 |
[10:38] | and to make herself feel better she decides to come home | 为了让自己好过一点 就决定回来 |
[10:41] | and fuck everything up. | 搞砸一切 |
[10:45] | My grandmother has Alzheimer’s. | 我外婆有老年痴呆症 |
[10:48] | And when she’s not on medication | 只要药一停 |
[10:49] | she’s hysterical because it’s terrifying. | 她就会因为害怕而变得歇斯底里 |
[10:51] | But of course Athena doesn’t care about that. | 当然雅典娜可不会管她那么多 |
[10:54] | Who’s Athena? | 雅典娜是谁 |
[10:56] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[10:59] | Look, I have to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[11:04] | Can I see you later? | 那晚点还能再见面吗 |
[11:05] | I have to work. | 我还要上班 |
[11:09] | Maybe after my shift? | 要不等我下班吧 |
[11:11] | 5:30? | 5点半 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I’ll take that. | 行 没问题 |
[11:24] | God, you’re so hot. | 天哪 你真性感 |
[11:27] | Which part do you like best? | 你最喜欢那个部位 |
[11:35] | Later? | 晚点见 |
[11:37] | – Okay. – Okay, bye. | -好的 -好的 再见 |
[12:11] | – Hey, Shandy. – How are you, sweetie? | -珊蒂 -你好吗 亲爱的 |
[12:12] | – I’m good. – You look good, girl. | -挺好 -你气色不错 |
[12:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:17] | Hey, James. | 你好 詹姆斯 |
[12:28] | I felt you… coming down the hall. | 我感觉到了你 正从大厅过来 |
[12:35] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[12:41] | Well, I had no clue you were coming. | 我根本不知道你会过来 |
[12:43] | Well, it was an impulse visit. | 我是一时兴起过来的 |
[12:45] | I sensed that my mother needed me. | 我感觉到我妈需要我 |
[12:47] | And of course I always want to see you. | 当然了 我也想见你 |
[12:50] | Oh, god. You look so pretty. | 天哪 你真漂亮 |
[12:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:56] | Well, grandma’s not doing well at all. | 你外婆不怎么好 |
[12:58] | I could feel it all the way in Jaipur. | 在斋浦尔的时候我就感觉到了 |
[13:01] | And then when I got here she was just so out of it. | 等我到了的时候 她已经犯病了 |
[13:04] | They overmedicate them so they don’t have to deal with them, | 他们总喜欢给病人喂一大堆药 然后对他们置之不理 |
[13:06] | – you know. – No, she’s not overmedicated. | -你知道 -不 她需要那么多药 |
[13:07] | Sweetie, she didn’t even recognize me. | 亲爱的 她都认不出我了 |
[13:09] | Well, she was fine when I was here last week. | 我上周来的时候她还好好的 |
[13:11] | Do you only come once a week? | 你一周才来一次吗 |
[13:25] | Hi, mommy. | 妈妈 |
[13:28] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[13:30] | Oh, Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[13:31] | I brought you some peaches from Cherry’s orchard. | 我给你从雪莉的果园里带了点桃子来 |
[13:35] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | I love them. | 我好高兴 |
[13:40] | Tell me about this show. | 跟我说说这个节目 |
[13:43] | These people are trapped together. | 这些人被困在一起 |
[13:44] | Are they related? | 他们是亲戚吗 |
[13:46] | It’s garbage, mom. | 不要看这种垃圾节目 妈妈 |
[13:49] | It’s about people wanting to be famous. | 这就是一群想要出名的人 |
[13:51] | Is this woman a friend of yours? | 这女的是你朋友吗 |
[13:53] | She was here earlier. | 她早前来过 |
[13:57] | It’s Athena, your daughter. | 她是你女儿雅典娜 |
[13:59] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[14:01] | I had a daughter, Shelly. | 我女儿叫谢莉 |
[14:03] | I changed it, mom. Remember? | 我改名了 妈 不记得了吗 |
[14:06] | She was very bright. | 她很聪明 |
[14:09] | She’s a nurse now. | 她现在是个护士 |
[14:10] | I’m your daughter. | 我就是你女儿 |
[14:11] | My name used to be Shelly. | 我以前叫谢莉 |
[14:13] | I changed it many years ago. | 不过好多年前就改了 |
[14:15] | I’m not a nurse but I am a healer. | 虽然我现在不是护士 但我是个治疗师 |
[14:18] | I practice reiki and other forms of energy work. | 我用的是灵气和其他形式的能量疗法 |
[14:23] | Don’t you make fun of me. | 别拿我开玩笑 |
[14:25] | – No, I’m not– – It was me | -我没有 -那是我 |
[14:26] | who went to nursing school. | 是我读的护士学校 |
[14:28] | You were right, grandma. | 你没错 外婆 |
[14:29] | Oh, yeah. You studied so hard. | 是啊 你读书好用功的 |
[14:31] | You were always such a good student. | 一直是个好学生 |
[14:37] | Now, tell me something about yourself, dear. | 跟我说说你的事儿呗 |
[14:44] | Well, I’m a senior teacher | 我是欧米茄研究所的 |
[14:47] | at the Omega Institute | 高级讲师 |
[14:49] | for holistic studies and healing and spiritual development. | 我教整体研究 治疗与精神发展 |
[14:53] | And my private practice is flourishing. | 我的私人诊所生意不错 |
[14:56] | And I do workshops and trainings all over the world. | 我还常去世界各地讲习培训 |
[15:01] | Is Sal here with you? | 萨尔跟你一起来的吗 |
[15:02] | No, we’re no longer traveling together. | 不 我们不会再一起旅行了 |
[15:06] | Oh, you mean you broke up? | 你意思是你们分手了吗 |
[15:07] | We came to the end of our story. | 我们的故事已经结束 |
[15:11] | Hi, Joan. | 琼 |
[15:13] | It’s time to take your pills. | 该吃药了 |
[15:15] | Oh, god. Look how much they’re giving her. | 天哪 看看他们给她吃了多少药 |
[15:18] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事儿了 |
[15:20] | It’s too many drugs, mom. | 药太多了 妈 |
[15:21] | No, they’re trying to poison me again. | 不 他们又想来毒死我 |
[15:23] | No, no, no one’s gonna hurt you. | 不 没有人会伤害你的 |
[15:25] | They love you here. | 他们都很喜欢你 |
[15:26] | And I’d never let anyone give you the wrong medicine, okay? | 我绝不会让他们给你喂不该吃的药的 好吗 |
[15:35] | Here. | 给 |
[15:39] | Two of them slow the progression of her cognitive impairment. | 其中两种药降低了她认知损害的速度 |
[15:42] | One is for anxiety and one is an anti-depressant, | 一个针对焦虑 一个是抗抑郁剂 |
[15:44] | ’cause frankly it’s depressing | 因为老实说 逐渐失去思考能力 |
[15:46] | to be losing your mind and dying. | 只能等死的感觉会让人很沮丧 |
[15:47] | Please don’t talk to me like I’m an idiot. | 不要把我当成个白痴一样好吗 |
[15:49] | I am a highly trained professional. | 我可是训练有素的专业人士 |
[15:51] | The A.M.A. is not god. | 医学协会不是上帝 |
[15:53] | There are myriad alternative therapies for all those things. | 这些病有无数种非传统疗法可以治 |
[15:56] | – Acupuncture, biofeedback… – Athena, | -针灸 反馈疗法 -雅典娜 |
[15:57] | – Those are bullshit therapies… – Homeopathy– | -那都是扯淡 -顺势疗法 |
[15:58] | That offer questionable relief to minor conditions. | 那些疗法连小病都治不好 |
[16:01] | I wish you would just call me mom. | 真希望你能叫我一声妈 |
[16:03] | And grandma seems worse because she is worse. | 外婆看起来更糟了因为那是事实 |
[16:05] | It gets worse, and she needs medication. | 她的情况确实恶化了 她需要吃药 |
[16:07] | Why are you getting upset? | 你激动什么 |
[16:09] | Because you’re upsetting her. | 因为你让她生气 |
[16:12] | I’m worried this is too much for you being her proxy. | 恐怕你还不能胜任她的代理人 |
[16:15] | Why don’t you let me take over her health decisions, sweetie? | 不如把她的健康问题交给我吧 亲爱的 |
[16:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[16:19] | You have to be here. | 那你就要经常来的了 |
[16:21] | I’ll be here more. I will. | 我会经常来的 |
[16:22] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[16:40] | Honey, let me take you to dinner tonight. | 亲爱的 我带你去吃晚饭吧 |
[16:43] | Just the two of us. | 就咱俩 |
[16:43] | No, I’m having dinner at the Lockharts’ tonight. | 不 我今晚要和洛克哈特一家吃饭 |
[16:47] | well. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | Well, you could come but I know how much you love Cherry. | 你也可以来 但我知道你向来不喜欢雪莉 |
[16:51] | How about a drink, then? After work. | 那下班后一起喝一杯怎样 |
[16:54] | – I can’t. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[16:56] | I have to check on a house I’m taking care of. | 我得去看看朋友托我照看的房子 |
[16:59] | – Whose house? – Phoebe’s! | -谁的 -菲比 |
[17:00] | God, who cares? Jesus. | 天哪 管得真多 |
[17:17] | No. Are you going back in? | 不好 你又要进去吗 |
[17:19] | Yes. I want to be with my mother. | 是的 我想和我的妈妈呆在一起 |
[17:22] | Can you please try not to agitate her? | 你能不要刺激她吗 |
[17:30] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[17:37] | Fuck, come on. | 操 快点 |
[17:43] | Don’t rush. | 不用急 |
[17:44] | Couldn’t be slower. | 生意烂透了 |
[17:46] | Good. Thanks for covering for me. | 太好了 谢谢你帮我顶班 |
[17:52] | Guess who showed up like a nasty cold sore? | 猜猜哪个讨人厌的出现了 |
[17:55] | – Athena? – You got it. | -雅典娜 -是的 |
[17:57] | I’m sorry. Was there drama? | 真可怜 她又在闹腾吗 |
[18:00] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光男孩 |
[18:02] | Not so loud, Bailey. | 小点声 贝利 |
[18:04] | Oh, hey, can I, uh, borrow your phone? | 我能借用一下你的手机吗 |
[18:08] | Mine’s dead. | 我的没电了 |
[18:09] | Didn’t make it home last night? | 昨晚没回家吗 |
[18:12] | Just pass me the device. | 给我就对了 |
[18:14] | Why can’t you use the house phone? | 你怎么不用店里的电话呢 |
[18:16] | Because your brother-in-law owes me a delivery | 因为你的小叔子忘了给我送货 |
[18:18] | and I want to send him a reminder, Bailey. | 我想发个信息提醒他 贝利 |
[18:20] | And I believe you have the number. | 我觉得你肯定有他的电话 |
[18:25] | I’ll do it for you. | 我替你发吧 |
[18:29] | What are you saying? | 你怎么说的 |
[18:31] | I’m saying you want to see him. | 我说你想见他 |
[18:35] | Done. | 好了 |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:46] | Say, uh… | 那什么 |
[18:48] | You still watching Phoebe Cutler’s house? | 你还在帮菲比·卡特勒看房子吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[18:56] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[19:22] | You guys, you ready to order? | 你们准备好点餐了吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah, um… We’ll get… | 是的 我们要 |
[19:30] | What are you getting? | 你要点什么 |
[19:32] | Don’t know? | 不知道 |
[19:34] | Dunno, between the chicken fingers and the salad. | 没想好 在考虑是炸鸡柳还是沙拉 |
[19:35] | Salad. | 沙拉 |
[19:38] | Can I maybe get the seafood nachos | 我想要海鲜玉米片 |
[19:40] | but without the melted cheddar cheese? | 但不要放切达芝士酱 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:44] | Maybe water. I don’t know. | 也许要水吧 没想好 |
[19:46] | Should I just get the chicken fingers? | 要不然我点鸡柳吧 |
[19:47] | I say go for it. | 我同意 |
[19:48] | I don’t know. Are they, like, really breaded? | 我不知道 是不是裹了很多面包糠那种 |
[19:52] | Yes, they are. | 是的 |
[20:00] | Later. | 回见 |
[20:14] | Jane, Jane? You’re cut. Go have fun. | 简 简 你可以走了 好好玩 |
[20:17] | What? Is there a problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[20:19] | She’s still got two tables left. I’m empty. | 她那边还有两桌 我这里没人了 |
[20:21] | Yeah, you were late. She covered for you. | 是的 但你迟到了 她之前帮你顶了班 |
[20:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:27] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[20:28] | Took an educated guess, Bailey, | 我只是猜测 贝利 |
[20:29] | and you just confirmed it for me. | 然后你就帮我证实了 |
[20:31] | Man, it’s so lonely being smarter than everyone else. | 天哪 比周围人都聪明的感觉太孤独了 |
[20:37] | What? Oh, you got somewhere else you’d rather be? | 怎么了 你有别的地方要去吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah, anywhere but here. | 是啊 任何地方都比这里强 |
[20:42] | See now, that hurts me. | 你看 那太伤人了 |
[20:49] | Have a good one. | 下班愉快 |
[20:58] | So, Oscar had a relationship with the victim? | 所以奥斯卡和被害人有什么关系吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah, they were friends. | 是的 他们是朋友 |
[21:05] | And Scotty stopped by that day because… | 斯科蒂那天来是因为 |
[21:10] | I honestly don’t know, detective. | 我确实不知道 警探 |
[21:13] | You asked if I remember seeing them together and… | 你问我是否记得看到他们在一起 |
[21:17] | That’s what I remember. | 这就是我记得的事情 |
[21:18] | Do you remember being worried at the time? | 那你记得当时有没有觉得什么不对劲吗 |
[21:21] | No. | 没有 |
[21:25] | But I should’ve been. | 但我应该注意到的 |
[21:32] | If you could live anywhere in the world, | 如果你可以住在世界上的任何地方 |
[21:34] | where would it be? | 你想住在哪 |
[21:38] | Maybe here with you. | 也许和你一起在这里吧 |
[21:41] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[21:45] | Okay, how about Sonoma? | 好吧 那索诺玛呢 |
[21:48] | Where’s that? | 那是在哪 |
[21:51] | Northern California. | 北加州 |
[21:54] | – I’ve never been. – Oh, you’ve got to go. | -我从来没去过 -你一定要去看看 |
[21:56] | It’s god’s country over there. | 那里简直就是天堂 |
[21:59] | I’ll take you there one day. | 有机会我会带你去看看的 |
[22:01] | – Don’t. – Why not? | -别这样 -怎么了 |
[22:03] | Don’t say things that aren’t true. | 不要说不切实际的话 |
[22:04] | It is true. I’ll take you there one day. | 是真的 有机会我会带你去的 |
[22:07] | There’s this little town by the water called Bodega Bay. | 那里有个水边小镇叫博德加湾 |
[22:11] | It’s kind of like here, actually. | 其实跟这里很像 |
[22:16] | We’d drink wine all day on the beach | 白天我们可以坐在沙滩上喝酒 |
[22:19] | and we’d stay in a cabin at night | 然后晚上住在小木屋里 |
[22:22] | with a wood burning stove, no electricity. | 用柴火灶煮饭 没有电 |
[22:25] | No internet. | 没有网络 |
[22:35] | Do you like teaching? | 你喜欢教书吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah, I do. I love it. | 是的 喜欢 非常喜欢 |
[22:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:43] | I don’t know. There’s something pure about it. | 说不上来 就觉得有种很纯净的感觉 |
[22:45] | I mean, the school politics are bullshit like everywhere else, but | 虽然学校里的政治跟其他地方一样都是狗屁 |
[22:49] | when I’m in the classroom I feel like I have | 但当我在教室里的时候我觉得自己 |
[22:53] | something to offer, you know? | 可以奉献一些东西 你懂吗 |
[22:55] | Something to give. | 可以给予 |
[22:59] | I know something. They don’t. | 我懂一些他们不懂的东西 |
[23:04] | If I can teach them, I can help them. | 如果我能教他们 就可以帮到他们 |
[23:09] | That seem naive to you? | 你会不会觉得我很天真 |
[23:13] | No. | 不 |
[23:16] | It’s wonderful. | 说得太好了 |
[23:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:39] | You got any kind of protection going on? | 你有做什么保护措施之类的吗 |
[23:42] | You’re a little late with that question, | 你这个问题问得有些晚了 |
[23:44] | but, yes, of course. | 但是的 当然有 |
[23:46] | Any STDSs you want to tell me about? | 你有什么要告诉我的性病吗 |
[23:49] | What do you want– | 你想知道什么 |
[23:50] | the whole history or just the current ones? | 是完整的病史 还是现在还有的 |
[24:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | I decided to come to dinner. | 我决定跟你去吃晚饭 |
[24:29] | – Okay. – I mean, you weren’t at the Lobster Roll | -好吧 -我在餐厅里没找到你 |
[24:31] | but that nice man– I forgot his name. | 但有位善良的男士 我忘了他的名字 |
[24:33] | He told me where Phoebe’s house was. | 他告诉了我菲比的房子地址 |
[24:35] | His name is Oscar, and he’s not a nice man. | 他叫奥斯卡 他不是什么善良的人 |
[24:37] | Well, he was to me. | 好吧 对我来说他是 |
[24:39] | And then I arrived to find this tall | 然后我就在房子门口 |
[24:41] | drink of water on the property. | 看见了这位高大的帅哥 |
[24:44] | – Athena, this is Noah. – Hi, Noah. | -雅典娜 这是诺亚 -你好 诺亚 |
[24:46] | Hi, I’m a friend of Phoebe’s. | 你好 我是菲比的朋友 |
[24:50] | I’m gonna be staying here while she’s away. | 她不在期间我会在这帮她照看一下 |
[24:52] | Oh, Phoebe. What a voice, right? | 菲比那歌喉 真让人难忘啊 |
[24:54] | And what a spirit. | 也特有理想 |
[24:56] | It’s not easy to get off this island to follow a dream. | 要离开这座岛去追寻自己的梦想不是件容易的事 |
[25:00] | Noah, this is my mother. | 诺亚 这是我母亲 |
[25:03] | What do you call your mother? Mom? | 你怎么称呼你母亲 叫妈妈吗 |
[25:06] | – Uh, she’s dead actually. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | -其实她已经去世了 -不好意思 |
[25:08] | But you did call her mom, | 但是你是叫她妈妈的 |
[25:10] | – right? – I did. I did. | -对吧 -是的 确实 |
[25:15] | Well, I should go. It’s so nice to meet you. | 我该走了 很高兴认识你 |
[25:17] | Oh, you too. | 我也是 |
[25:18] | Noah, very nice to meet you. | 诺亚 非常高兴认识你 |
[25:21] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[25:25] | You know what? You could have called, you know? | 你要来应该先给我打个电话 |
[25:26] | Oh, I never carry the phone. The radiation is a disaster. | 我才不带手机 辐射会害死人的 |
[25:29] | And it virtually eliminates spontaneity. | 而且让一切都变得毫无惊喜 |
[25:32] | Just because you want spontaneity | 你喜欢生活随心所欲 |
[25:34] | doesn’t mean other people do. | 并不意味着别人也想这样 |
[25:37] | You’re having an affair with that man. | 你跟那个男人有一腿 |
[25:39] | What? No, I’m not. | 什么 才没有 |
[25:42] | Oh, please, Alison, | 别装了 艾莉森 |
[25:44] | I’m an energy reader. | 我专门跟能量打交道 |
[25:45] | And I’m very familiar with lust energy. | 我很熟悉情欲这种能量 |
[25:49] | It’s obvious. You just had sex. | 很显然 你们刚滚完床单 |
[25:53] | That’s insane. | 你胡说什么 |
[25:56] | Fine. You don’t have to admit it to me. | 好吧 你不承认没关系 |
[25:58] | But I just want you to know I totally approve. | 但是我想让你知道 我很赞成 |
[26:01] | You deserve some joy. | 你应该感受点快乐 |
[26:03] | There’s been so much pain. | 一直以来你都太痛苦了 |
[26:07] | This is the first time I’ve seen your life force | 自从加百列去世后 这是我第一次看到你 |
[26:09] | since we lost Gabriel. | 这么有活力 |
[26:13] | You think I’m not with you, but I am. | 你以为我不在你身边 但其实不是的 |
[26:17] | Energetically I am with you all the time. | 我的能量一直与你同在 |
[26:20] | And I know that the sorrow | 我也知道丧子之痛 |
[26:22] | was unbearable and so you shut down your heart. | 让人无法承受 所以你关闭了心门 |
[26:25] | Well, now, it’s open. | 现在终于又敞开了 |
[26:28] | You are allowing a vital flow of energy | 你身上有一种重要的能量遍布全身 |
[26:31] | to move through you to connect to someone else in a real way. | 让你真正地和别人紧紧相连 |
[26:36] | That’s what life is, sweetie. | 这就是生活 孩子 |
[26:38] | It’s not about following some oppressive set of rules | 不用在乎两千年前出现的什么压迫性规矩 |
[26:41] | from 2,000 years ago about good wife- | 一直想着做什么好妻子 |
[26:43] | – daughter-motherness… – Oh, but what the hell | -好女儿好母亲… -你又知道什么 |
[26:45] | do you know about being a good wife, daughter, | 你知道怎么做一个好妻子 好女儿 |
[26:47] | or mother? | 或者好母亲吗 |
[26:50] | – A hell of a lot. – I have to go. | -我当然知道 -我得走了 |
[26:51] | I’m late for dinner. | 我晚餐要迟到了 |
[27:00] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry to spring her on you. | 抱歉突然把她带来 |
[27:21] | – She just showed up. – It’s fine. | -她突然就来了 -没事 |
[27:23] | You know I always make way too much food. | 你知道我一向喜欢多做食物 |
[27:26] | How long is she staying? | 她要待多久 |
[27:27] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[27:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | So you can do it remotely? But how? | 你可以远距离感知吗 怎么做到的 |
[27:34] | Sweetie, it’s energy. It travels. | 亲爱的 能量是到处游走的 |
[27:36] | Right, but, like, how does it know where to go? | 是 但是能量怎么知道去哪里呢 |
[27:39] | Here, lie down. I’m gonna show you how it works. | 你躺下 我告诉你是怎么回事 |
[27:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[27:47] | This box is soaked, God. | 这箱子都湿透了 天哪 |
[27:50] | Hope this isn’t the one with all Cole’s old trophies getting all rusted. | 但愿这个箱子里装的不是科尔那些生锈的旧奖杯 |
[27:53] | I think that’s probably Scotty’s old porn. | 我觉得这是斯科蒂藏的那些毛片 |
[27:54] | – Hey, that’s classic. – Hey, what’s going on? | -那可都是经典 -怎么回事 |
[27:56] | We got a massive leak up in the roof. | 屋顶上漏水了 |
[28:02] | There’s a little blockage around your sexual energy center. | 你的性能量中心有点堵塞了 |
[28:05] | There is? | 是吗 |
[28:06] | It’s very common in this culture. | 现在很多人都这样 |
[28:08] | Especially for women. | 尤其是女人 |
[28:10] | – It’s not safe to own our sexual power. – Yeah? | -性能量得不到释放很危险 -是吗 |
[28:14] | Nice. | 就是这样 |
[28:16] | It’s releasing. | 在慢慢释放了 |
[28:18] | I can feel it. | 我可以感受到 |
[28:22] | – It’s good, yeah? – Yeah, wow. | -感觉不错对吧 -是啊 |
[28:29] | – This is nice. – Mm-hmm, yeah, it is. | -很不错啊 -是啊 |
[28:49] | – Does that have meat in it? – No. | -这里面有肉吗 -没有 |
[28:52] | Oh, that’s good. I’ll be good. | 那就好 没事 |
[29:07] | Mom, I thought you were going to fix the roof last summer. | 妈 去年夏天你不就说要把房顶修好吗 |
[29:09] | I was. | 是有想过 |
[29:11] | But honey, the estimate was $50,000. | 但是估价说要五万美金 |
[29:13] | Get out the duct tape, boys. | 还是用胶带贴贴算了 |
[29:15] | That’s like 6,000 jars of jam. | 要卖六千罐果酱才能赚到那么多 |
[29:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:18] | Mary Kate’s really good with math. | 玛丽·凯特数学很好 |
[29:20] | Mom got another call from a realtor. | 又有个房地产经纪人打电话给妈妈了 |
[29:23] | – So? – It was a very high offer. | -然后呢 -这次出价很高 |
[29:25] | How much? | 多少 |
[29:28] | $30 million. | 三千万 |
[29:29] | That’s like $6 million each. | 每人大约六百万 |
[29:32] | – More like 4 something… after taxes. – My God…Sell it! | -税后大约四百万 -天哪 卖了吧 |
[29:34] | Oh, really? Only $4 million? | 真的吗 只有四百万 |
[29:35] | You could reinvent yourself, Cherry! | 可以让你改头换面了 雪莉 |
[29:36] | – It’s up to my sons. – It’s your ranch. | -我儿子们说了算 -牧场是你的 |
[29:38] | – We’re not selling the ranch. – It’s their inheritance, dear. | -牧场我们不卖 -那是他们的遗产 亲爱的 |
[29:40] | – Can we at least talk about it? – There’s nothing to talk about. | -我们能不能至少谈谈呢 -没什么好谈的 |
[29:43] | The ranch has been in the family for seven generations. | 我们家族七代人经营过那个牧场 |
[29:45] | – Jesus Christ! – Do you want to be the one | -天哪 -你想让它毁在 |
[29:46] | – that loses it? – You’re not our fucking father. | -我们手里吗 -你又不是老爸 |
[29:48] | – Stop acting like you are! – It’s not just about me! | -不要在那里装了 -这事不仅关乎我一个人 |
[29:51] | What would you do with that money? | 你想拿那么多钱来干什么 |
[29:52] | Come with me a minute. I want to give you something. | 跟我过来一下 我想给你个东西 |
[29:54] | It’s none of your goddamn business, okay? | 根本不关你的事好吗 |
[29:55] | I guarantee you blow it in five years. | 我打赌五年你就败光了 |
[29:57] | Well, maybe I want to go back to school. | 我可能想回学校继续念书呢 |
[30:09] | It was my wedding band. | 这是我的结婚戒指 |
[30:12] | I want you to have it. | 我想给你 |
[30:14] | Oh, Cherry, I can’t. | 雪莉 我不能收 |
[30:15] | No, you must. | 你一定要收下 |
[30:17] | Please, try it on. | 收下吧 戴上试试 |
[30:21] | Try it on. | 快试试 |
[30:26] | I want to thank you for taking care of my son. | 我想谢谢你照顾我儿子 |
[30:31] | He acts like he doesn’t need anyone. | 他表现得跟不需要任何人一样 |
[30:34] | And maybe you think he doesn’t really need you. | 可能你也觉得他不需要你 |
[30:38] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[30:40] | I…I… | 那个…我… |
[30:42] | He does. | 他其实需要你 |
[30:44] | You mean everything to him. | 对他来说 你是他的一切 |
[30:49] | You both work so hard to be strong. | 你们两个都努力地让自己坚强 |
[30:52] | Maybe it’s hard to be… | 也许你们很难… |
[30:55] | soft with one another? | 向对方服软 |
[30:59] | Why, did he say something? | 怎么了 他跟你说什么了吗 |
[31:00] | No. Please, he would never. | 没有 怎么会 他绝对不会说的 |
[31:04] | I just know what it’s like to be married. | 我是过来人 所以我懂 |
[31:14] | So, where did you two run off to? | 你们俩上哪儿去转悠了 |
[31:16] | Cherry just needed some help in the kitchen. | 跟雪莉去厨房帮下手而已 |
[31:18] | Cole, do you recognize this? | 科尔 你认得这个吗 |
[31:23] | Of course I do. That’s your ring mom, isn’t it? | 当然了 妈妈 是你的婚戒 对吗 |
[31:25] | It is. | 是的 |
[31:28] | You’re giving that to Ali? | 你把它给艾莉了吗 |
[31:29] | I’m giving it to both of you. | 是把它送给你们两个人了 |
[31:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[31:32] | I should give you all my old wedding rings, too. | 我应该把我的那些婚戒也给你们 |
[31:35] | – One couldn’t possibly be enough. – Athena. | -一个怎么够呢 -雅典娜 |
[31:37] | Let us remind you how shackled to this family you really are, | 要时刻提醒你被这段婚姻绑得死死的 |
[31:39] | – Alison? – Athena, don’t. | -对吧 艾莉森 -雅典娜 够了 |
[31:41] | How many wedding rings do you have? | 你有多少个婚戒啊 |
[31:42] | I didn’t get the monogamy gene, darling. | 我天生就不适合一夫一妻制 亲爱的 |
[31:45] | Not everyone does. | 不是所有人都适合传统婚姻 |
[31:46] | But this culture has brainwashed most women | 但是我们的文化已经给女人们洗脑 |
[31:48] | into thinking that’s all they really want. | 让她们以为这就是她们所向往的 |
[31:49] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[31:51] | Do not apologize to her. | 你跟她道什么歉 |
[31:52] | She should be apologizing to you. | 她应该向你道歉 |
[31:55] | For what, exactly? | 为了什么而道歉 |
[31:56] | – Don’t. – You wouldn’t know this | -算了 -过去两年里你踪影全无 |
[31:58] | because you’ve been M.I.A. for most of the last two years. | 你怎么可能知道我们经历了什么 |
[32:01] | But when things got really bad, this is where we came. | 当我们处于低谷的时候 我们会来这里 |
[32:05] | To my mother’s house. | 来我妈妈的家里 |
[32:06] | She’s the one that fed your daughter | 是她在你女儿无法进食的时候 |
[32:08] | when she couldn’t eat. | 喂她吃饭 |
[32:09] | She’s the one that held her when she couldn’t sleep. | 是她在你女儿无法入眠之时守在她身边 |
[32:11] | She’s the one that bathed her when she was | 是她在你女儿对水抱有恐惧之时 |
[32:12] | still terrified of water. Where the fuck were you? | 为她沐浴 而你这个当妈的又在哪儿 |
[32:15] | You didn’t want me here, Cole. | 是你不让我留在你们身边的 科尔 |
[32:17] | – And you made that very clear. – Athena, I– | -你当时说得很明白 -雅典娜 |
[32:18] | You can bully everyone at this table | 这桌人你可以随便欺负 |
[32:20] | – but you cannot bully me!- I think it’s time to go. | -但别想欺负我 -我觉得我们该走了 |
[32:21] | Where are you staying? | 你住哪儿 |
[32:24] | Can we go, please? | 能走了吗 拜托 |
[32:26] | Now? I’m just having fun. | 现在吗 我还没玩儿够呢 |
[32:44] | One day you will regret choosing him over me. | 总有一天你会后悔为了他而放弃我的 |
[32:50] | Don’t rewrite history, Athena. | 别歪曲事实 雅典娜 |
[32:52] | I didn’t choose anything. You left. | 我没选择谁 是你离开了 |
[32:57] | You have forgotten so much. | 你记性可真差啊 |
[33:00] | I asked you to come with me. | 我叫你跟我一起走的 |
[33:03] | Several times. | 叫了你好多次 |
[33:05] | To travel the world with me | 让你跟我一起环游世界 |
[33:07] | and have adventures. | 一起去冒险 |
[33:12] | And you chose to stay with your grandparents. | 但是你选择了跟你祖父母一起生活 |
[33:14] | I was a child. | 我还是个孩子 |
[33:16] | I wanted to go to school and be with my friends. | 我想上学 跟我的朋友们待在一起 |
[33:18] | And, you know, and just be normal. | 像所有正常的孩子那样 |
[33:19] | Right, and you chose to marry at a very young age, | 是啊 你选择了年纪轻轻就结婚 |
[33:21] | before you could possibly know who you were. | 连对自己都还没有一个清醒的认识 |
[33:24] | I’m just saying you’ve always craved security, sweetie. | 你的内心总是极度渴望安全感 亲爱的 |
[33:29] | And maybe now | 也许现在 |
[33:31] | that you realize that there is no such thing. | 你意识到了没有真正所谓的安全感 |
[33:36] | You are starting to become someone else, my love. | 你开始变得不像自己了 亲爱的女儿 |
[33:46] | Thank you for coming in, Ms. Bailey. | 谢谢您的配合 贝利女士 |
[33:48] | I hope I haven’t kept you too long. | 希望我没有耽搁您太多时间 |
[33:51] | We’re done? | 这就完了吗 |
[33:52] | We’re done. | 是的 |
[33:58] | Now, I’m sorry. | 对了 对不起 |
[34:00] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[34:03] | The night of the wedding… | 婚礼的那晚… |
[34:05] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[34:06] | – Did you talk to Scotty? – Of course. | -你跟斯科蒂有交谈过吗 -有啊 |
[34:08] | Did you notice anything off about him? | 你有察觉出他哪里不对劲吗 |
[34:11] | No, detective. He was acting like himself. | 没有 警探 他就跟往常一样 |
[34:15] | Did you see him leave? | 你看见他离开了吗 |
[34:16] | No, we left first. | 没有 我们先走的 |
[34:18] | And drove back to the city? | 开车回城里了吗 |
[34:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[34:24] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[34:26] | That’s all my questions. | 该问的我都问完了 |
[34:29] | Thank you again for coming in. | 再次感谢您的配合 |
[35:25] | Whit? | 惠特 |
[35:37] | – Helen? Helen? – What? | -海伦 海伦 -怎么了 |
[35:40] | Whitney’s not here. | 惠特尼不见了 |
[35:46] | She slept at Ruby’s. | 她在卢比家过夜 |
[35:51] | I’m anti-Ruby. | 我不喜欢卢比 |
[35:53] | Yes, well, next time listen to us when we ask you a question. | 下次我们问你话的时候 请仔细听 |
[35:59] | Wait, could you get some bagels? | 等一下 能帮我买几个百吉饼吗 |
[36:03] | I’m going running. | 我要去跑步 |
[36:05] | Well, you can run with a bag of bagels. | 拿着面包袋你也可以跑步啊 |
[36:08] | It’s good for your biceps. | 还能锻炼你的二头肌 |
[36:16] | – Where are you going? – I’m running. | -你去哪儿 -去跑步 |
[36:19] | – With your car keys? – No, I’m driving to get bagels | -你拿车钥匙干嘛 -开车去买百吉饼 |
[36:22] | – and then I’m running. – Can I come? | -然后再去跑步 -我能去吗 |
[36:23] | No, I’m not just getting bagels. I’m also running. | 不能 我不只去买面包 还要去跑步 |
[36:26] | I can run. | 我也能跑步 |
[36:28] | Running is my time to be alone, okay? | 跑步是我独处的时间 好吗 |
[36:30] | Aren’t you alone all day long? | 你一天不都在独处吗 |
[36:31] | Trevor, I said no! | 特雷弗 我都说不行了 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry, that came out wrong. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我不该那么说的 对不起 |
[36:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:55] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[37:04] | Slow down, tiger. | 悠着点 猛男 |
[37:05] | I don’t have long. | 我没多少时间了 |
[37:07] | I’m supposed to be getting bagels. | 我本来应该去买百吉饼的 |
[37:09] | No, that’s a bad cover. It takes ten minutes. | 这个借口不好 就只有十分钟 |
[37:11] | Let’s just not talk. | 我们都别废话了 |
[37:13] | Well, maybe you can say there’s a long line. | 也许你可以说人很多 你一直在排队 |
[37:16] | Do you not want to do this now? | 你现在不想做吗 |
[37:18] | Yes, I want to do this. | 不 我想做 |
[37:19] | But you’re really stressed. | 但是你绷得太紧了 |
[37:20] | No, I just really want to fuck you. | 不是 我只是太想和你做爱了 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I know. Like slamming a shot. | 是啊 就想快速打一炮 |
[37:24] | Never heard of a quickie? | 没听过”快餐”吗 |
[37:26] | Just text her | 发短信给她 |
[37:28] | and say you’re waiting for a fresh batch of sesame. | 说你在等新出炉的芝麻百吉饼 |
[37:30] | Or the kind she likes. | 或者她喜欢的别的味道 |
[37:35] | Poppy. | 罂粟籽的 |
[37:36] | I wasn’t actually asking. | 我又没真问你 |
[37:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:43] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[37:44] | Just take your pants off. | 快脱裤子吧 |
[37:52] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[37:55] | – Fuck. – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[37:57] | “Never mind about the bagels just come home. Major crisis.” | “别管百吉饼了 快回来 出大事了” |
[38:03] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 肯定没什么 |
[38:04] | Boys just playing hockey in the house–something broke. | 孩子们在家打冰球砸坏了东西之类的 |
[38:11] | This is your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[38:12] | Check it. | 看吧 |
[38:13] | – Later. – What if it’s important? | -不急 -如果是要紧事呢 |
[38:17] | Alison, you’re really killing the mood. | 艾莉森 你真扫”性” |
[38:18] | I just don’t want another text from your wife to interrupt me. | 我就是不想你老婆再发来打扰我们 |
[38:21] | Why can’t you just check it and make sure everything’s okay? | 你就看一下 确保没事嘛 |
[38:30] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[38:35] | – Oh, stop, stop, stop. – What? | -停 停 -怎么了 |
[38:40] | It’s Whitney. | 是惠特尼 |
[38:41] | – What’s wrong? Is she okay? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 她还好吗 -不知道 |
[38:43] | It doesn’t fucking say. | 短信里没说 |
[38:46] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[38:48] | I find you later? | 晚点找你吧 |
[38:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:54] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[39:07] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操 操 |
[39:36] | I can’t believe this. | 搞什么 |
[39:58] | Hey buddy. | 兄弟 |
[40:01] | – What, you got a flat? – Unfortunately, yeah. | -怎么 爆胎了吗 -是的 |
[40:03] | – Need some help? – No, I called AAA. | -要帮忙吗 -不用 我找过道路援助了 |
[40:06] | Oh, yeah. Good for you. | 是吗 那就好 |
[40:08] | What are you doing out in these parts? | 你来这块干什么 |
[40:10] | Butlers live over in Hither Hills. | 巴特勒家住在希瑟山啊 |
[40:12] | I’m, uh…I’m just– I was doing some research | 我…我是来给我在写的书 |
[40:15] | for the book I’m writing. | 做些调查 |
[40:16] | – You’re a writer? – That’s right. | -你是作家吗 -对 |
[40:20] | Well, I’ll keep you company while you wait. | 我陪着你等吧 |
[40:22] | That way you won’t look like such a douche. | 好让你不至于傻站着 |
[40:24] | Great. | 好 |
[40:33] | Yeah, they used to be friends of my parents, the Butlers. | 巴特勒家以前是我父母的朋友 |
[40:35] | They were some of the first investors in the lobster roll. | 他们是龙虾卷餐厅的首批投资人 |
[40:37] | – No kidding? – Yeah, | -真的假的 -是的 |
[40:38] | used to play over there sometimes when I was a kid. | 我小时候经常去那玩 |
[40:41] | Knew your wife a bit. | 见过你老婆 |
[40:43] | Of course, she was older. | 当然了 她比我大 |
[40:44] | She probably won’t remember me. | 估计记不得我了 |
[40:45] | Oh, I wouldn’t count on that. | 不一定哦 |
[40:46] | Helen’s got a mind like a steel trap. | 海伦的记性好着呢 |
[40:49] | You got your AAA card? | 您带了会员卡吗 |
[40:50] | Right here. | 给 |
[40:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | All right, dude. You’re all set. | 好了 老兄 换好了 |
[40:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | And here’s my number. | 这是我号码 |
[41:00] | Great. | 好 |
[41:01] | Just in case you ever get in trouble out here again. | 万一你又在这抛锚了 |
[41:02] | Thanks so much. | 多谢了 |
[41:09] | Well, it was nice to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[41:10] | So, what are you up to later? | 你晚些时候有事吗 |
[41:13] | Want to come fishing with me and some buddies? | 想不想跟我和几个兄弟一起去钓鱼 |
[41:15] | They’re pure Montauk, these guys. | 他们都是土生土长的本地人 |
[41:16] | – Great characters for you. – Oh, I’d love to, man. | -你写书的好素材 -我很想去 兄弟 |
[41:18] | I can’t tonight, but thanks. | 但今晚不行 谢谢了 |
[41:21] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[41:24] | We should get a beer sometime. | 有时间一起喝杯酒吧 |
[41:25] | Yeah, great. | 好的 |
[41:26] | Take it easy. | 慢点开 |
[41:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:32] | Where’s the jack? I had to call AAA. | 千斤顶呢 我还得找道路援助 |
[41:34] | Martin used it for a science project. | 马丁的科学项目要用 |
[41:36] | I forgot to put it back, I guess. Sorry. | 估计是我忘放回去了 抱歉 |
[41:40] | So, what’s happening with Whitney? | 惠特尼怎么了 |
[41:44] | Jody Manko’s mother called. | 乔迪·曼科的妈妈打电话来 |
[41:47] | Apparently Whitney is | 似乎惠特尼 |
[41:49] | part of a group of kids that have been bullying Jody online. | 和一群孩子在网上欺负乔迪 |
[41:54] | What? | 什么 |
[41:55] | And yesterday Jody tried to kill herself. | 昨天乔迪还试图自杀 |
[41:58] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[42:01] | So, will you let me take Whitney to see a therapist now? | 你现在总同意我带她去看心理医生了吧 |
[42:07] | What? | 什么 |
[42:08] | She said you set up a fake Twitter account | 她说你创建了一个假推特账户 |
[42:11] | where you and a lot of other people | 你和其他不少孩子 |
[42:12] | posted really nasty things about Jody. | 发东西造谣乔迪 |
[42:14] | No. | 不 |
[42:15] | – @skankhojodymanko? – Is that what it was called? | -叫”乔迪·曼科是臭逼” -账号名吗 |
[42:18] | – Yes. – Skank ho? | -对 -“臭逼”吗 |
[42:20] | No, I didn’t set up that account. | 不 我没建那个账号 |
[42:21] | – Did you post on it? – No, I didn’t. | -你发东西了吗 -没有 |
[42:23] | – Let me see your phone. – Mom, no. | -给我看你手机 -不 妈妈 |
[42:24] | – Don’t say no to me… – No. | -别回嘴 -不 |
[42:25] | – Let me see your phone. – No! | -给我看你手机 -不 |
[42:32] | Right, you are going to write a letter of apology right now. | 你现在必须写一封道歉信 |
[42:35] | And I’m taking you to Jody’s house | 然后我带你去乔迪家 |
[42:37] | where you will beg her forgiveness… | 你去请求她原谅 |
[42:38] | No. | 不 |
[42:39] | – And you will post an apology… – No! No! | -你还要发一篇道歉帖… -不干 |
[42:40] | – …on your Facebook page! – No! I’m not! | -在你的脸书主页 -我不干 |
[42:41] | – You can’t do that! – Stop, shh. | -你凭什么 -别叫 |
[42:41] | What the hell is going on out there? | 你们在搞什么 |
[42:47] | I don’t want you writing one word | 在我们找戈特利布之前 |
[42:48] | – until we talk to Gottlieb. – I left a message. | -你什么也别写 -我留了语音信息 |
[42:50] | And you’re not going over to this girl’s house. | 你也别去这女孩家 |
[42:52] | Excuse me. Yes, she is. | 不好意思 她必须去 |
[42:53] | If she does that, she’s basically conceding guilt. | 如果她这样 基本就是承认了 |
[42:56] | – She is guilty. – We don’t know that. | -本来她就干了 -你确定吗 |
[42:58] | It sounds like this Jody character is unstable, Noah. | 听起来那个叫乔迪的女孩脑子有问题 诺亚 |
[43:01] | And she has no proof of Whitney’s culpability. | 她也没证据说就是惠特尼的错 |
[43:03] | – She doesn’t? – Whitney! | -没有吗 -惠特尼 |
[43:06] | Look at what they’re doing! | 你看看他们啊 |
[43:07] | The girl has a tremendous amount | 如果寻求法律途径解决 |
[43:09] | to gain by pursuing this legally. | 她能获得一大笔赔偿 |
[43:10] | But she has not pursued it legally. | 但她并没有起诉 |
[43:12] | – Not yet, sweetheart. – People try to bring lawsuits | -暂时还没有 亲爱的 -总有一些人 |
[43:14] | against me all the time. | 想各种法子起诉我 |
[43:15] | They go after the money however they can. | 他们为了钱无所不用其极 |
[43:17] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[43:19] | A child just tried to take her own life | 一个孩子刚试图自杀 |
[43:21] | because of what our kid did. | 就因为我们孩子做的事情 |
[43:24] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[43:28] | All you can think about is your money? | 你唯一惦记的就是你的钱 |
[43:29] | Whitney, go to your room. | 惠特尼 回房间去 |
[43:30] | The money that pays for | 那钱可是帮你们 |
[43:31] | your house and the school that your children go to? | 买了房子 还付了孩子们的学费 |
[43:33] | Yeah, that illustrious private school teaches such impeccable values. | 是啊 那所私立名校还真教会了他们不少做人道理 |
[43:36] | If that’s how you feel, maybe I should stop writing checks. | 如果你是这么想的 或许我不该继续资助你们了 |
[43:38] | No, grandpa please don’t do that. | 不 外公求你别这样 |
[43:40] | I told you to go to your room… | 我说过让你回房去 |
[43:40] | I’m telling you that I wasn’t there! | 我说了 我不在那里 |
[43:42] | Or I swear to god I am gonna lose it! | 不然我真要发火了 |
[43:43] | Why don’t we all take a moment and collect our thoughts? | 大家都冷静点 好好整理下思绪 |
[43:49] | Things get very heated when the children are involved. | 每次谈起孩子你们总是争得面红耳赤 |
[43:56] | Let us know when the lawyer calls. | 律师那边有消息了告诉我们 |
[44:03] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静点 |
[44:04] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[44:06] | She made a mistake. She’s going to apologize. | 她就是犯了个错误 她会道歉的 |
[44:08] | A mistake? Jody tried to kill herself. | 错误 她逼得乔迪试图自杀 |
[44:10] | Look, that girl is troubled, Noah. | 那女孩本身就有问题 诺亚 |
[44:13] | Okay, you don’t try to kill yourself over a few text messages. | 谁会为了几条短信就去自杀啊 |
[44:16] | With all due respect, what the fuck do you know about it? | 不是我针对你 你他妈又能知道些什么 |
[44:18] | What do you mean, what do I know? | 什么叫 “我知道什么” |
[44:19] | You were a popular girl, Helen. | 你从小就受人欢迎 海伦 |
[44:21] | And you raised our kid to be a popular girl… | 所以你把我们的孩子也养成了受人欢迎的… |
[44:23] | I raised her? Where were you? | 我养的 你干什么去了 |
[44:24] | Yeah, well you have no idea, either of you, what those kids– | 你和她根本不了解那些孩子 |
[44:27] | the ones that don’t fit in– what they go through | 那些格格不入的孩子 他们经历了什么 |
[44:28] | – I see it every year. – Oh, get off your fucking high horse. | -而我每年都能见到 -别装圣人了 |
[44:30] | This has nothing to do with Whitney. | 这与惠特尼无关 |
[44:31] | Nothing whatsoever to do with Whitney | 一点关系都没有 |
[44:33] | and I am not going to watch my daughter throw her life away | 我不会看着我女儿放弃她的人生 |
[44:36] | so you can prove a point to my father. | 就因为你想向我父亲证明你是对的 |
[44:38] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[44:40] | – You’re on my side. – I’m on Whitney’s side. | -你该站在我这边 -我站在惠特尼这边 |
[44:42] | Yeah, well did you hear what she said? | 你听到她说什么了吗 |
[44:43] | No proof. | 你们没证据 |
[44:44] | She sounds like a sociopath. | 听起来跟个反社会份子一样 |
[44:46] | She sounds like a teenager | 她不过是个青少年罢了 |
[44:48] | who needs therapy. | 一个需要心理咨询的青少年 |
[44:49] | Something I have been saying for years. | 这事儿我已经说了好多年了 |
[44:51] | She wouldn’t need therapy if we didn’t spend every fucking Summer | 如果不是每年都来这里跟你那该死的有钱父母 |
[44:53] | with your lotus-eating fucking parents–ah, fuck! | 共度暑假 她也不需要治疗了 操 |
[44:57] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[45:02] | We should talk to a lawyer. | 我们得找个律师谈谈 |
[45:03] | It doesn’t have to be Gottlieb. | 不一定要是戈特利布 |
[45:04] | She will apologize. Not necessarily in writing. | 她会道歉的 不一定要书面 |
[45:07] | I have her ipad. | 她的平板电脑已经被我没收了 |
[45:08] | We will not replace the phone. | 我们也不会给她买新手机 |
[45:09] | Ever, as far as I’m concerned. | 要我说 永远都别给最好 |
[45:11] | Then, tomorrow we can go back to Brooklyn. | 然后 明天我们就回布鲁克林 |
[45:16] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[45:19] | She needs immediate consequences. | 她需要好好教训一下 |
[45:20] | I’m sure Ruby was behind this. | 这事卢比肯定没少在背后煽风点火 |
[45:22] | You were right, we have to get her away from here. | 你说得对 我们得带她离开这里 |
[45:23] | Well, what about Stacey and Trevor? | 那史黛丝和特雷弗呢 |
[45:25] | They love camp. What about Martin? | 他们可喜欢夏令营了 还有马丁 |
[45:26] | – He loves the ranch. – They’ll survive. | -他喜欢在牧场工作 -他们不会怎么样的 |
[45:28] | Wait, this’ll backfire, Helen. | 这会适得其反的 海伦 |
[45:32] | Whitney acts out and then we take her home? | 惠特尼闹了事我们就带她回家 |
[45:34] | – We’re just giving her attention. – That’s what she needs. | -这样只会给她想要的关注 -这正是她需要的 |
[45:36] | No, she needs discipline. | 不 她需要的是约束 |
[45:40] | I really thought that you would love the idea of going home early. | 我还以为你会希望早点回家呢 |
[45:44] | Well, I do, of course, for me. | 对我来说 当然了 |
[45:47] | But I mean, all the therapists are on vacation anyway, aren’t they? | 但估计这会那些心理医生也在度假吧 不是吗 |
[45:49] | Most of them are probably out here. | 说不定大部分就在这 |
[45:50] | Okay, so, now you want to spend another month with my parents? | 这么说 你想继续在这跟我父母待一个月了 |
[45:53] | No, I just want to do what’s right for our family. | 我只想做对我们家庭最正确的事 |
[45:55] | – Mr. Noah? – Please, just call me Noah! | -诺亚先生 -求你了 叫我诺亚就行 |
[45:58] | There is a visitor for you. | 有人找你 |
[46:15] | Hey hey, there he is. | 你来了 |
[46:17] | You dropped your AAA card. | 你的会员卡掉了 |
[46:19] | – Oh, thanks man. – Helen, hey. | -谢了 哥们 -你好啊 海伦 |
[46:21] | Nice to see you again. You probably don’t recognize me. | 好久不见 估计你已经认不出我了 |
[46:22] | I’ve changed a lot. | 我变了很多 |
[46:25] | I ran into Oscar waiting for the mechanic. | 我在等道路救援时碰到了奥斯卡 |
[46:27] | Yeah, I keep telling the town they’ve got to do something | 我一直向镇里反应该好好修修 |
[46:29] | about those potholes out in Ditch Plains | 迪奇平原那边的路 |
[46:30] | and they’re, like, do famous people live there? | 他们却说 有名人住那边吗 |
[46:32] | No? Then who cares? | 没有 那谁还管这些 |
[46:33] | – Ditch Plains? – Yeah. | -迪奇平原 -没错 |
[46:35] | Thanks for stopping by, man. | 谢谢你帮我送过来 |
[46:36] | That’s great. Really appreciate that. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[46:38] | We’ve got something going on, so… | 我们还有点事要忙 所以… |
[46:40] | Oh, hey, are Bruce and Margaret here? | 对了 布鲁斯和玛格丽特在吗 |
[46:42] | I want to say hey from my mom and dad, | 我想代父母向他们问声好 |
[46:43] | and ask why they never come into the restaurant anymore. | 顺便问问他们为什么好久都不来餐馆了 |
[46:45] | – Do you know? – No, but they’re old and… | -你知道吗 -不 但他们年纪大了 |
[46:46] | Yeah, well old people still have to eat, right? | 老人家也得吃东西的嘛 不是吗 |
[46:49] | I mean they always used to– all right, man! Come on! | 他们以前经常… 哥们 你是什么毛病 |
[46:52] | Hey, Jesus Christ. | 别这样 老天 |
[46:56] | Just leave now, please. | 请你立刻离开 |
[47:01] | Thought we were friends, man. | 还以为我们是朋友呢 |
[47:08] | But you’re a douche. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[47:11] | Just like the rest of them. | 跟他们一样 |
[47:22] | I’m taking Whitney over to Jody’s. | 我带惠特尼去乔迪家 |
[47:33] | This it? | 就是这吗 |
[47:35] | – Whit? – Yes. | -惠特 -是的 |
[47:53] | You’re not even sorry about this. | 你一点都不觉得内疚吗 |
[47:54] | I am. It’s horrible what she did. | 我有 她做的事太可怕了 |
[47:56] | What you did. | 是你做的事 |
[47:59] | Okay, I know it seems like whatever, but A, | 我知道你不在乎这些 但第一 |
[48:01] | I didn’t set up that account. | 那账号不是我开的 |
[48:03] | You tell the people at twitter that. | 你去跟推特上的人说啊 |
[48:04] | Okay, Ruby did it. | 是卢比干的 |
[48:05] | She just used my old email address cause | 她用了我的旧电子邮箱 |
[48:07] | she’d already used all of hers. | 因为她自己的都注册过了 |
[48:09] | Oh, so you’re not just mean, you’re also stupid. | 这么说你不光刻薄 还蠢到家了 |
[48:13] | Okay, it was just a joke. | 这就是个玩笑罢了 |
[48:14] | Jody calls herself skank ho manko, and she totally is one. | 乔迪成天就说自己是臭逼 她也就是 |
[48:18] | She had sex with Ruby’s boyfriend because Ruby wouldn’t. | 她跟卢比男朋友上床了 就因为卢比不愿意和他做 |
[48:21] | Whitney, she could’ve died. | 惠特尼 她可能会死啊 |
[48:23] | I’m frightened by how little you seem to understand this. | 我很震惊你居然完全没意识到这一点 |
[48:29] | Your words and your actions have consequences. | 你的言行举止都会带来影响 |
[48:32] | When you do something mean because you’re angry or bored | 当你因为愤怒或是无聊而做出一些不好的事 |
[48:38] | it happens to someone else. | 这也会对别人带来影响 |
[48:39] | It hurts them. | 这会伤害到他们 |
[48:42] | You’re not the only person who’s real. | 你不能只以自我为中心 |
[48:46] | So, what? Do you think I’m a bad person? | 那怎么 你觉得我是个坏人吗 |
[48:51] | I think you did a bad thing. | 我觉得你只是做了件错事 |
[48:55] | Doing one bad thing doesn’t make you a bad person. | 做错一件事并不代表你就是个坏人 |
[48:57] | But what if I did, like, a lot of bad things? | 但如果 我做了很多坏事呢 |
[49:00] | Would that make me a bad person? | 那会让我成为坏人吗 |
[49:06] | Definitely make you an asshole. | 至少说明你是个混蛋 |
[49:08] | I don’t want to be an asshole. | 我不想做混蛋 |
[49:11] | Then you don’t have to be. | 你可以不用这样 |
[49:14] | But what do I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[49:15] | How do I un-asshole myself? | 我要怎么才能不当混蛋 |
[49:18] | Just stop doing bad things. | 别继续做坏事就好 |
[49:54] | Just stop. | 悬崖勒马 |
[50:07] | How’d it go? | 还顺利吗 |
[50:09] | Fine, she did great. | 挺好的 她表现很好 |
[50:14] | I just talked to my therapist. | 我刚跟我的心理医生谈了 |
[50:15] | She’s going to help us find someone out here for her to see. | 她会帮我们在这里介绍一个治疗师给惠特尼 |
[50:20] | And she also says we should be having as much contact | 她还说我们应该尽量多花点时间 |
[50:22] | as possible with her. | 陪陪她 |
[50:24] | What does that mean? | 你的意思是 |
[50:28] | Family dinners, weekends. | 家庭晚餐 周末 |
[50:31] | We need to be more involved. | 我们应该多投入些精力 |
[50:35] | Of course. It’s our fault. | 当然了 这都是我们的错 |
[50:37] | Kids today can never just be wrong. | 现在的小孩永远都是对的 |
[50:41] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[50:44] | I’m trying out this natural deodorant for the store. | 我在为商店试用一种新的天然止汗剂 |
[50:47] | It’s fucking useless. | 他妈的一点用都没有 |
[50:51] | I think one of us should be home after school this year. | 今年孩子们放学后 我们或许该留一个人在家里 |
[50:53] | I keep reading that teenagers need as much supervision as toddlers. | 我在不少书上读到青少年跟婴儿一样得时时看着 |
[50:59] | How would we do that? I mean, how does anyone? | 我们怎么做得到 谁能做得到 |
[51:02] | People work. | 大家都要上班 |
[51:06] | I guess I could sell the store. | 或许我可以把商店卖了 |
[51:08] | No, come on. | 不 别这样 |
[51:09] | You love the store. | 你喜欢那家商店 |
[51:15] | Well, is there any way you could take the semester off? | 这样的话 这个学期你有可能请假吗 |
[51:20] | You could focus on your book and be there for the kids. | 这样你就能专心写书 还能陪着孩子们 |
[51:24] | First of all, I can’t just ask for the fall off in July. | 首先 都七月了 我不可能去跟学校请秋季的假 |
[51:27] | And even if I could, how do we afford that? | 就算可以 少了我的工资还怎么养家 |
[51:33] | My parents. They want to help. | 我父母 他们愿意帮忙 |
[51:34] | – Look, I know you don’t want… – Helen. | -我知道你… -海伦 |
[51:35] | to talk about it but what does it matter | 不想谈这事 但我们 |
[51:37] | how much money we accept from them? | 从他们那拿了多少钱真的重要吗 |
[51:39] | If it makes our lives easier | 这能改善我们的生活 |
[51:41] | and it’s all gonna be mine one day, anyway? | 再说了这些钱终究都是我的 |
[51:44] | Why are you making that horrible face at me? | 为什么你要摆出那么一副臭脸 |
[51:46] | I have a fucking headache and I don’t want to take more money | 我现在头疼得不行 我就是不想 |
[51:47] | from your parents. | 接受你父母的资助 |
[51:49] | Fine. That’s fine. Fine. | 行 随你 |
[51:51] | But you’re never gonna be successful if you only | 但照你这十年出一本书的速度 |
[51:52] | write one book a decade. | 你永远也别想成功 |
[51:56] | I’m never gonna be successful? | 我永远不会成功 |
[51:58] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是这个意思 |
[51:59] | I just said, I mean, you– | 我说的是 你 |
[52:01] | Look, you just deserve to have some time… | 你应该拥有一些个人时间… |
[52:04] | Sorry, I thought I was doing pretty well. | 抱歉 我还以为自己挺有前途呢 |
[52:05] | I guess I’m just a parasite leeching money | 看来我只是个觊觎你父亲钱财 |
[52:07] | off your successful father | 的吸血寄生虫 |
[52:08] | so I can delude myself I’m a fucking writer… | 总幻想着自己是个他妈的作家 |
[52:09] | Stop, stop, stop! I just want you to be happy. | 别说了 我只是想让你快乐 |
[52:12] | I am happy! | 我很快乐 |
[52:13] | At least I was until I started listening to you. | 至少我之前很快乐 直到听到你这番话 |
[52:15] | – Where are you going? – For a walk. | -你要去哪 -出去走走 |
[52:17] | A walk, a run, | 走路 跑步 |
[52:18] | What were you doing in Ditch Plains this morning? | 你今天早上去迪奇平原干什么 |
[52:20] | – I was running… – Miles from town… | -我在跑步 -离镇上好几英里 |
[52:21] | – I told you. – Running with the car? | -我告诉过你的 -还开着车跑 |
[52:23] | Yeah, well, I had to get the bagels after for you. | 那是因为跑完我还得去给你买百吉饼 |
[52:25] | Cause god forbid you don’t get | 因为你总是这样 |
[52:27] | everything you want exactly when you want it. | 想要什么就得立刻拥有什么 |
[52:28] | – Oh, fuck you! – No, fuck you. | -去你妈的 -不 去你的 |
[52:29] | No, fuck you! | 去你的 |
[52:30] | And you better be here for fucking family dinner! | 晚上家庭聚餐你最好他妈的给我赶回来 |
[52:44] | And is this really what you want to know? | 你真的想知道这些吗 |
[52:46] | Details on some fight I had with my wife? | 我和妻子争吵的细节 |
[52:50] | Not really. | 我可不想知道 |
[52:51] | I’m getting nasty flashbacks. | 这让我都回忆起不愉快的过去 |
[52:56] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[52:58] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的协助 |
[53:00] | Was I helpful? | 我帮到你了吗 |
[53:02] | Very. | 帮了我大忙 |
[53:07] | You got anyone in mind? | 你有怀疑对象了吗 |
[53:08] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[53:15] | Can I ask you a question, detective? | 我能问你个问题吗 警探 |
[53:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[53:22] | What makes you so sure it wasn’t an accident? | 你为什么如此确定这不是意外 |
[53:25] | I don’t believe in accidents. | 我不相信意外 |
[53:31] | Mr. Solloway, do you know a place called The End? | 索洛维先生 你知道一个叫”尽头”的地方吗 |
[53:38] | No, what is it? | 不知道 是什么 |
[53:39] | It’s a club out in Montauk. | 是蒙托克的一个俱乐部 |
[53:41] | I believe Scotty was headed that way when he died. | 斯科特死前应该正准备去那里 |
[53:47] | So, you’ve never been? | 这么说你从没去过 |
[53:48] | Never. | 没有 |
[54:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[55:08] | Do you want to run away with me? | 你想跟我私奔吗 |
[55:17] | Yes. | 想 |
[55:21] | Yes? | 真的吗 |
[55:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[55:30] | Yes? | 是真的吗 |