时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Mom got another call from a realtor. So… | 又有个房地产经纪人打电话给妈妈了 然后呢 |
[00:11] | It was a very high offer. | 这次出价很高 |
[00:12] | We’re not selling the ranch. | 牧场我们不卖 |
[00:13] | The ranch has been in the family for seven generations. | 我们家族七代人经营过那个牧场 |
[00:16] | So, Oscar had a relationship with the victim? | 所以奥斯卡和被害人有什么关系吗 |
[00:18] | They were friends. | 他们是朋友 |
[00:18] | Do you remember being worried at the time? | 那你记得当时有没有觉得什么不对劲吗 |
[00:20] | No, but I should’ve been. | 没有 但我应该注意到的 |
[00:22] | Ran into Oscar waiting for the mechanic. | 我在等道路救援时碰到了奥斯卡 |
[00:24] | I keep telling the town they got to do something | 我一直向镇里反应该好好修修 |
[00:25] | about those potholes out in Ditch Plains. | 迪奇平原那边的路 |
[00:27] | – Ditch Plains? – Thanks for stopping by, man. | -迪奇平原 -谢谢你帮我送过来 |
[00:29] | Hey, I was just– all right, man, come on! | 我只是… 哥们 你是什么毛病 |
[00:32] | Just leave now, please. | 请你立刻离开 |
[00:33] | Thought we were friends, man. | 还以为我们是朋友呢 |
[00:36] | What were you doing in Ditch Plains this morning? | 你今天早上去迪奇平原干什么 |
[00:39] | I was wondering if you still need a hand. | 你们现在还招人帮忙吗 |
[00:41] | 牧场夏天招人手帮忙 有意者请找科尔 | |
[00:42] | Why don’t you spend a couple more hours here with us today? | 不如你今天留下跟我们多待几个小时 |
[00:45] | If it’s all right with your folks. | 如果你父母同意的话 |
[00:46] | Yeah. Great. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[00:47] | All right, first lesson– take those into the barn. | 第一课 把马牵到牲口棚里 |
[00:51] | – Want some company? – Not really. | -要我陪你不 -算了吧 |
[00:53] | I’m gonna go find a pool boy that lets me shower with him. | 我去找个愿意跟我共浴的小猛男去 |
[00:56] | Mr. Solloway, do you know a place called The End? | 索洛维先生 你知道一个叫”尽头”的地方吗 |
[00:58] | – No, what is it? – So you’ve never been? | -不知道 是什么 -这么说你从没去过 |
[01:00] | Never. | 没有 |
[02:28] | Okay, I’ll get another one. | 好的 我再去拿一杯 |
[02:31] | Sam, over here! | 山姆 这边 |
[02:50] | – Hello, handsome. – Hey, Max. | -你好 帅哥 -你好 麦克斯 |
[02:53] | – What’s up, man? – Yeah. | -近来如何 兄弟 -不错 |
[02:55] | – Come on, I got a table. – Yeah, good, good. | -来 我订了张桌子 -好的 |
[02:56] | Just hop in for one second. | 先来车上待会 |
[02:58] | One second. | 一会儿就好 |
[02:58] | – What? – Just real quick, real quick. | -干嘛 -很快的 真的 |
[03:00] | – What are you doing? – I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you. | -你要干嘛 -你上车我就告诉你 |
[03:02] | Just one second. | 一会儿就好 |
[03:04] | Hey, just, uh–let’s pull down here. | 来 咱们去找个地方停车 |
[03:20] | Hey, Noah, can you spot me $40? I’m short. | 诺亚 借我40块 我身上钱不够 |
[03:25] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[03:28] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[03:32] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[03:41] | Not in here, bro. | 别在这吸 老兄 |
[03:42] | Just got to try it. | 我就试试 |
[03:44] | – All right. You? – No, thanks. | -好了 你要吗 -不 谢谢 |
[03:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:48] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[03:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:56] | Remind me to thank your wife for this, will you? | 记得提醒我谢谢你老婆 好吗 |
[03:58] | – Why? – Because it’s lovely. | -为什么 -因为她很好 |
[04:00] | And it was kind of her to let you come out and play. | 能大方允许你出来玩 |
[04:02] | She doesn’t keep me in a cage, Max. | 她又不会把我关在笼子里 麦克斯 |
[04:05] | I occasionally get to make my own decisions sometimes, | 我偶尔也能自己做主的 |
[04:07] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[04:08] | Besides, I haven’t been out. I’ve been writing. | 再说了 我没时间出来 我在写书 |
[04:10] | Writing? Yeah, how’s the book coming? | 写书 对 书写得怎样了 |
[04:11] | – Great. – Good. | -挺好 -不错 |
[04:13] | It’s pouring out of me, actually. | 事实上我文思泉涌 |
[04:15] | For once, I feel like I’m in touch with something real. | 这是我第一次感觉到接触到了一些真实的东西 |
[04:19] | – You don’t care. – No, I don’t care. | -但你不在乎 -没错 |
[04:22] | You didn’t even read my first book. | 你甚至都没看过我第一本书 |
[04:23] | Hey, listen, I love you, | 听着 我爱你 |
[04:26] | and I read the dedication. | 我读了献辞 |
[04:28] | What? To Helen? | 什么 致海伦吗 |
[04:29] | To Helen. Helen Butler. | 致海伦 海伦·巴特勒 |
[04:32] | Good god. | 我的天 |
[04:34] | College was a long fucking time ago, huh? | 大学毕业都他妈好多年了 不是吗 |
[04:37] | – 25 years. – Don’t say that out loud. | -25年 -别说出来嘛 |
[04:41] | How did you ever bag that beautiful piece of princess? | 你怎么搞定那个漂亮公主的 |
[04:46] | Bigger mystery’s how you managed to bag Val. | 我更想知道你怎么搞定瓦珥的 |
[04:50] | – Sorry, man. – Nah. | -抱歉 哥们儿 -没事 |
[04:53] | How you doing without her? | 少了她之后你的生活如何 |
[04:56] | Let me tell you something, Solloway, | 我跟你说 索洛维 |
[04:58] | my separation from Val is possibly the greatest thing | 跟瓦珥分开是我这辈子 |
[05:01] | that’s ever happened to me… | 最棒的事… |
[05:03] | Well, you know, besides my kids… | 当然除了我的孩子之外… |
[05:05] | – Probably. – Um, hey, guys. | -可能吧 -两位 |
[05:07] | – Do you mind if I sit here? – Sure. | -介意我先坐坐吗 -当然不 |
[05:09] | Not at all. | 尽管坐吧 |
[05:12] | I’m meeting friends here, but they haven’t shown up yet. | 我是来见朋友的 可是他们还没到 |
[05:15] | Well, listen, we’ll be your friends. | 我们可以当你的朋友啊 |
[05:18] | – I’m Max. – Hi, Max. | -我是麦克斯 -你好麦克斯 |
[05:19] | Hi. This is Noah. | 你好 这是诺亚 |
[05:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:23] | Well, it’s nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[05:25] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[05:27] | Well, Alison, you probably noticed my friend here | 艾莉森 你可能会发现我这位朋友 |
[05:29] | is slightly more handsome than I am, | 比我要帅那么一点点 |
[05:32] | but I am considerably less married. | 但我可是单身 |
[05:35] | I may have noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[05:39] | Oh, hey, can I get some champagne, please? | 能给我来杯香槟吗 谢谢 |
[05:41] | When I give the sign, fall back. | 我暗示你的时候你就走开 |
[05:42] | You got Moet? Thank you. | 有酩悦香槟吗 谢谢 |
[05:49] | You’re hilarious. | 真是太搞笑了 |
[05:50] | Just believe me– this is not working. | 你就相信我 这样没用的 |
[05:51] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[05:52] | Let me use your phone for a minute. | 借我用用你的手机嘛 |
[05:54] | Give it to me. These texts are great. | 快给我 这些短信真的很棒 |
[05:56] | No way. I got to go home. | 不行 我还得回家呢 |
[05:57] | – You don’t have to go home. – I do have to go home. | -你不用急着回家啊 -我真的得回家了 |
[05:59] | Hey, I’m gonna go to this party. | 我要去派对上玩儿 |
[06:01] | – Just come with me. – No. | -你跟我一起去吧 -不了 |
[06:03] | Hey! I love you, I love you. | 过来 我爱你 爱你 |
[06:05] | Look, guess what. | 我跟你说 |
[06:07] | – I’m gonna go get that girl. – What girl? | -我要去拿下那个姑娘 -哪个姑娘 |
[06:09] | The girl with that dress. | 穿红色裙子的那个啊 |
[06:11] | – She’s gone. – No, she’s not. | -人家走了 -明明没有 |
[06:12] | – She’s gone. – How do you know she’s gone? | -走了 -你怎么知道她走了 |
[06:14] | When did you see her last? | 你都多久没看到她了 |
[06:15] | Noah, you’re being ridiculous. | 诺亚 你净跟我扯淡 |
[06:16] | Okay, you know what? Let’s go. | 那算了 我们走吧 |
[06:17] | – Hey, hey! – No, no. | -来来 -不不 |
[06:17] | I love you. Go home, go home. | 我爱你 快回家吧 快回家 |
[06:20] | Bastard. I love you too. | 小混蛋 我也爱你 |
[06:22] | I’ll call you… in, like, a year. | 我会…一年后给你打电话的 |
[06:26] | – Careful now. – Yes. | -保重啊 -好 |
[06:28] | Yes? | 一定啊 |
[07:36] | You know sometimes I worried you’re just a really great dream. | 有时我会担心你只是一个美好的梦而已 |
[07:40] | Well, don’t wake up now. | 那你现在可千万不要醒 |
[08:01] | So I was thinking about next week. | 话说我在想下周的安排 |
[08:04] | Next week, I’m gonna have to go back to the city. | 下周我就得回市里了 |
[08:08] | I don’t want to talk about next week. | 我不想说下周的事 |
[08:12] | Maybe… | 或许… |
[08:16] | Once everything’s settled down back home, | 一旦家里那边一切安排妥当 |
[08:18] | I could take some time off | 我就可以抽出点时间 |
[08:20] | and apply for a couple of artist residencies– | 申请个艺术家暂时驻地… |
[08:23] | You know, the places where they give you a cabin | 就是那种暂时给你个小屋 |
[08:26] | for a little while, | 让你住着 |
[08:28] | and I could come out here for a few weeks, | 那样我就可以来这里住几周 |
[08:30] | maybe a month… | 或者是一个月 |
[08:33] | Finish my novel, | 写完我的小说 |
[08:35] | be with you every night. | 每晚都跟你在一起 |
[08:40] | So I’d be your mistress. | 这么说我要做你的情人了吗 |
[08:43] | I hate that word. | 我不喜欢情人这个词 |
[08:45] | Well, what would you prefer? | 那你喜欢怎么说 |
[08:48] | Concubine. | 小老婆 |
[08:55] | Concubine. | 小老婆 |
[09:04] | Wait a second. Are you leaving already? | 等等 你这就要走了吗 |
[09:07] | Cole’s getting back this morning. | 科尔今早回来 |
[09:08] | I told you that. | 我跟你说过了 |
[09:10] | Oh, I must’ve missed that somehow. | 我一定是因为什么没听到 |
[09:14] | – You and he still… – What? | -你跟他还… -什么 |
[09:17] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 没事 |
[09:19] | – Behaving like married people? – Forget it. | -有夫妻之实吗 -算了 |
[09:22] | It’s none of my business. | 反正与我无关 |
[09:25] | – Where’s your dress? – In my bag. | -你的裙子呢 -在包里 |
[09:28] | You brought a change of clothes? | 你带来了换洗衣服吗 |
[09:29] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[09:30] | I can’t go home smelling like you. | 我可不能带着你的味道回家 |
[09:33] | Well, that’s what the shower was for. | 所以才要洗澡啊 |
[09:34] | Well, you should change, too, before you go home. | 你回家之前也应该换一下 |
[09:36] | And fuck my wife. | 然后再去搞我老婆吗 |
[09:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:41] | At least let me drive you. | 至少让我开车送你吧 |
[09:44] | All those drunks still on the road… | 那些醉鬼还在路上呢 |
[09:51] | Find me later. | 晚点找我吧 |
[10:24] | Where the hell is she going? | 她这是要去哪 |
[12:14] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么呢 伙计 |
[12:59] | How’s Max? | 麦克斯怎么样了 |
[13:01] | What? | 什么 |
[13:03] | Your best friend– how is he? | 你最好的朋友啊 他怎么样了 |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah, he’s, um… | 对 他 |
[13:10] | He’s, uh… | 他 |
[13:22] | Max is… | 麦克斯 |
[13:25] | Max is a disaster. | 麦克斯一团糟 |
[13:50] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[13:51] | Noah, honey. | 诺亚 亲爱的 |
[13:55] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Helen. What? | 我的天哪 海伦 怎么了 |
[13:56] | Noah, wake up. Come on. | 诺亚 快醒醒 快点 |
[13:57] | – What? – We can’t find Martin. | -怎么了 -我们找不到马丁了 |
[14:03] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:05] | No, just tell him his mother | 不 跟他说他妈妈 |
[14:06] | would prefer it if he left a note next time. | 希望下次他能留个便条 |
[14:10] | Yeah. You too. | 好的 你也是 |
[14:12] | He is at the ranch. | 他在牧场 |
[14:14] | Biked over there early. | 早些时候骑车过去的 |
[14:16] | Mystery solved. | 谜团解开了 |
[14:18] | – So he just went by himself? – I didn’t take him. | -所以他是自己去的吗 -我没有带他去 |
[14:21] | Well, what was he thinking? | 他到底在想什么 |
[14:22] | He’s 14, Helen. He probably wasn’t. | 他才14岁 海伦 估计什么都没想 |
[14:49] | Daughter… | 女儿 |
[14:51] | Question… | 问你个问题 |
[14:53] | If you wanted to get some cocaine around here, | 如果你想在这附近搞些可卡因 |
[14:55] | how would you do it? | 你会怎么做 |
[14:55] | What? I don’t do coke. | 什么 我可不用那些 |
[14:57] | – Why are you even asking? – It’s for my book. | -你怎么会问 -是为了我的书 |
[15:00] | I need to know how someone in Montauk | 我需要知道在蒙托克 |
[15:02] | would score some drugs. | 怎样能弄些毒品 |
[15:06] | “Score some drugs.” Wow. | 弄些毒品 天哪 |
[15:10] | Come on, help me out. | 快点 帮帮我 |
[15:12] | You must hear things. | 你肯定知道些什么 |
[15:14] | I have not and never will have cause | 我从来没有 以后也不会有机会 |
[15:16] | to answer that question, dad. | 回答那个问题 老爸 |
[15:35] | I’m taking the kids to lunch. | 我要带孩子们去吃午餐 |
[15:36] | I was checking to see if you wanted to come. | 来问问你想不想一起去 |
[15:40] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[15:41] | I don’t know. Lobster Roll probably. | 不知道 可能去龙虾卷吧 |
[15:46] | Um, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna work. | 我要工作 |
[15:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[16:11] | – Whitney wants her phone back. – No. | -惠特尼想把手机要回去 -不行 |
[16:13] | – Her therapist says it’s okay. – Then definitely not. | -她的心理医生说没事 -那就更不行了 |
[16:18] | She wants us to go in there with her. | 她想让我们一起去 |
[16:20] | Where, to therapy? | 去哪 心理咨询 |
[16:23] | Do we have to? | 一定要去吗 |
[16:24] | I don’t think it’s such a bad idea for us. | 我认为这对我们来说也不是什么坏主意 |
[16:28] | “For us”? | 对我们来说 |
[16:30] | Yeah, you’ve been kind of distant lately. | 是啊 你最近对我都很冷淡 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, Helen. It’s just–it’s just this book. | 对不起 海伦 都是因为这本书 |
[16:36] | And you don’t want to fuck me anymore. | 你也不想操我了 |
[16:44] | Of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[16:47] | Is that what this is about? | 就是因为这件事吗 |
[16:51] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[16:59] | I feel old. | 我感觉自己老了 |
[17:02] | Do I look old? | 我看起来老吗 |
[17:03] | No, you look incredible. | 不 你看起来很美 |
[17:06] | I look old. | 我看起来才老 |
[17:09] | – I’m still a great lay, right? – Are you kidding? | -我还是很撩人吧 -你开玩笑吗 |
[17:11] | You’re the best lay. | 你最撩人了 |
[17:19] | So why aren’t we having sex? | 那我们怎么都不做爱了呢 |
[17:24] | Because we–we got four kids. | 因为 我们有四个孩子 |
[17:27] | We’re–we’re staying with your parents. | 还和你父母住在一起 |
[17:29] | Let’s do it tonight. | 咱们今晚做吧 |
[17:31] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚 -没错 |
[17:35] | I’ll have my parents take the kids out to dinner, | 我让爸妈带孩子们出去吃晚饭 |
[17:37] | and we can stay home, okay? | 这样我们就可以待在家里了 好吗 |
[17:40] | I’d love that. | 好主意 |
[17:42] | Deal? | 一言为定 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna buy a candle. | 我要去买一支蜡烛 |
[17:50] | Okay, but not sage. | 可以 不要买鼠尾草的 |
[17:51] | I like sage. | 我喜欢鼠尾草 |
[17:52] | I know you like sage, but you’re allergic. | 我知道你喜欢 但是你会过敏 |
[17:54] | Just a little bit. | 只是有那么一点而已 |
[18:06] | Yeah, then you should color your lobster blue. | 然后你应该把龙虾涂成蓝色 |
[18:09] | They aren’t blue. | 龙虾不是蓝色的 |
[18:09] | They’re red! | 它们是红色的 |
[18:10] | Mom, tell him he’s wrong! | 妈妈 你快告诉他 他说错了 |
[18:12] | I’m not wrong. I’m more advanced! | 我没说错 我懂的更多 |
[18:13] | Hey, guys, stop. | 孩子们 别吵了 |
[18:14] | You keep fighting, I’ll take away the crayons. | 你们再这样下去 我就把蜡笔没收了 |
[18:16] | – Hey, Solloways. – Uncle Max! | -你们好 索洛维一家 -麦克斯叔叔 |
[18:19] | I didn’t know you invited max. | 我不知道你也邀请了麦克斯 |
[18:20] | – Yeah, is that a problem? – No. | -是的 有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[18:22] | – Helen the felon. – Hello. | -暴君海伦 -你好 |
[18:24] | Come here. | 来亲一个 |
[18:26] | Mom, dad is right there. | 妈妈 爸爸还坐在这里呢 |
[18:28] | – Whitney, come on. – Sorry. | -拜托 惠特尼 -抱歉 |
[18:30] | You missed a hell of a party last night, by the way. | 你昨晚错过了一场精彩的派对 |
[18:32] | Yes, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[18:33] | Noah didn’t get home until after 5:00. | 诺亚凌晨五点才回家 |
[18:35] | 5? Damn, Solloway. | 五点 真糟糕 索洛维 |
[18:37] | Keeping the party up without me? | 你办派对竟然没邀请我 |
[18:40] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[18:41] | Welcome back, my favorite family. | 我最喜欢的一家人 欢迎再次光临 |
[18:44] | Can I get you guys something to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[18:45] | Yes, I don’t know about these little hooligans, | 是的 我不知道这些小家伙想喝什么 |
[18:47] | but me and that old man | 我和那个老头子 |
[18:48] | – are gonna have a couple Bloody Marys, please. – No, no, I can’t. | -喝几杯血腥玛丽 -不 我喝不了酒 |
[18:50] | No, go ahead, do it. I’ll drive. | 没事 你喝吧 我来开车 |
[18:52] | May I have a Bloody Mary? | 我能喝一杯血腥玛丽吗 |
[18:53] | When I’m dead. | 等我死了再说吧 |
[18:55] | I want to drink blood. | 我想喝血 |
[18:56] | Stop. Leave her alone. | 停 别再闹她了 |
[19:01] | Isn’t that what’s-her-name from last night? | 那位是不是昨晚的无名女子 |
[19:05] | She was all over me. What is her name, again? | 她迷上我了 再问一下 她叫什么名字 |
[19:07] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[19:10] | I’m good with names. | 我很擅长记人名 |
[19:14] | You know what? I think I’m gonna ask Madam Alison | 我想我会邀请艾莉森女士 |
[19:17] | on a rendezvous avec moi. | 跟我约个会 |
[19:19] | Oh, come on, Max, you can do better than that. | 拜托 麦克斯 你能约到条件更好的 |
[19:20] | Hey, Helen, I’m not trying to drive her off the lot. | 我又不是打算和她白头偕老 |
[19:22] | I’m just hoping for a little spin around the neighborhood. | 我就是想在邻里之间熟络一下 |
[19:25] | – She’s taken. – What? | -她已经名花有主了 -什么 |
[19:27] | She’s married, you idiot. | 她已经结婚了 你个笨蛋 |
[19:29] | She is? | 她已婚吗 |
[19:30] | She told me last night. | 她昨晚就告诉我了 |
[19:34] | She wasn’t acting very married. | 她表现得不太像已婚人士 |
[19:36] | Maybe she’s in an open relationship. | 或许她处于一段开放的婚姻关系中 |
[19:39] | Whitney. | 惠特尼 |
[19:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:41] | Grandma said when she was young and grandpa was in Vietnam– | 外婆说她年轻时 外祖父当时在越南 |
[19:43] | Whitney! Stop talking right now. | 惠特尼 别说了 |
[19:48] | Mommy, I need to go to the bathroom. | 妈妈 我想上厕所 |
[19:51] | Why don’t you let daddy take you? | 让爸爸带你去吧 |
[19:55] | Daddy? | 孩子他爸 |
[19:57] | Sure, come on. | 没问题 走吧 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna go too. | 我也要上厕所 |
[20:06] | Lock the door, okay? | 我帮你锁好门 好吗 |
[20:19] | Done already? | 你已经好了吗 |
[20:49] | Daddy, I’m done. | 爸爸 我已经好了 |
[20:55] | Hey, you ready to go back? | 你准备好回去了吗 |
[20:58] | Let’s go, come on. | 我们走吧 |
[21:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I… | 不好意思 对不起 我 |
[21:18] | God, I… | 天呐 我… |
[21:19] | I started talking about Val and the boys | 我开始聊瓦珥和孩子们 |
[21:21] | and just, um… | 然后… |
[21:27] | turned into sad Max, huh? | 就变成了悲伤的麦克斯 |
[21:28] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -这没事 -不 怎么会没事 |
[21:30] | It’s okay. | 这没事 |
[21:32] | Thanks, angel. Thank you. | 谢谢你 小天使 谢谢 |
[21:37] | You know, kids, | 你们知道吗 孩子们 |
[21:38] | um, your parents have been keeping a very big secret from you. | 你们的父母对你们隐瞒了一个很大的秘密 |
[21:41] | What kind of secret? | 什么秘密 |
[21:43] | Is it okay if I tell ’em? | 我能告诉他们吗 |
[21:49] | Your parents are, uh… | 你们的父母 |
[21:54] | your parents are aliens. | 你们的父母是外星人 |
[21:56] | – Really? – They are? | -真的吗 -他们是吗 |
[21:57] | I’m sorry to tell you that, but they’re aliens, | 我很遗憾地告诉你们 但是他们是外星人 |
[21:59] | and they come from a planet on the edge of the universe, | 而且他们从一个宇宙边缘的星球来 |
[22:04] | where the sky is green | 那里天是绿色的 |
[22:07] | and, um… | 而且 |
[22:14] | marriages work. | 婚姻美满 |
[22:32] | Thanks. Lunch was great. | 多谢 午餐很棒 |
[22:34] | I’m glad it was up to your standards. | 很高兴能让你满意 |
[22:36] | Listen, man, I’m sorry about what happened to the Butlers. | 哥们 之前在家里发生的事情我很抱歉 |
[22:38] | You just caught us at a lousy time, you know? | 你懂的 你去的时间不太巧 |
[22:49] | Max wants to take us all mini-golfing. | 麦克斯想带我们去打迷你高尔夫 |
[22:52] | – What, now? – Why not? | -什么 现在 -为何不呢 |
[22:54] | Well, I wanted to do some work this afternoon. | 我想今天下午写点书 |
[22:56] | Yeah, I figured. | 没错 我猜到了 |
[22:57] | I told him you wouldn’t be interested, | 我跟他说你不会感兴趣的 |
[22:58] | so we’re gonna take the minivan, | 所以我们开那辆房车去 |
[22:59] | and you can take his car. | 你可以开他的车 |
[23:04] | Okay, if that’s what you want to do. | 行啊 如果你们愿意的话 |
[23:07] | Mm-hmm. See you later. | 晚点见 |
[23:20] | Hey, man, what are you doing right now? | 哥们 你现在有什么打算 |
[23:21] | You want to get that drink? | 要不要一起喝一杯 |
[23:23] | I’d still like to pick your brains about the town, | 我还想着从你这多了解点这个小镇呢 |
[23:25] | hear some stories. | 听听当地的故事 |
[23:28] | All right, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[23:35] | She’s cute, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮 对吧 |
[23:38] | I used to bang her. | 我上过她 |
[23:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:41] | It’s true, back in high school– | 真的 在高中的时候 |
[23:44] | popped her cherry. | 开了她的苞 |
[23:48] | So tell me about this book you’re writing. | 跟我说说你要写一本什么书 |
[23:53] | It’s a romance of sorts. | 是爱情小说 |
[23:56] | Romance? | 爱情 |
[23:58] | Not my genre of choice, but okay. | 不是我的菜 但还不错 |
[24:00] | Well, it’s a crime story too. | 也是一个罪案小说 |
[24:02] | Now we’re talking. | 这才对嘛 |
[24:03] | So who’s screwing who? | 是谁跟谁上床 |
[24:06] | Well, the guy is a– he’s a broker from the city, | 这个男的是来自城里的股票经纪人 |
[24:09] | and the woman is a– | 而女的是 |
[24:11] | – Oh, fuck me. – Hey, Oscar, Mr. Solloway. | -操 -奥斯卡 索洛维先生 |
[24:14] | What a surprise. I didn’t know you two were pals. | 真是惊讶 我都不知道你们俩是朋友 |
[24:16] | Oscar’s helping me with a book I’m writing. | 奥斯卡在给我提供写书的帮助 |
[24:19] | You sure do have a knack for making new friends. | 你交新朋友确实挺有一套的 |
[24:22] | Hey, do you mind if we talk for a minute? | 你不介意我们单独聊几句吧 |
[24:24] | I would love to, but as you can see, | 我很想 但是你也看到了 |
[24:25] | I’m already engaged in a conversation. | 我正在跟人聊天 |
[24:30] | – You owe me money, hodges. – Yeah. | -你欠我钱 -没错 |
[24:32] | You owe me a permit, asshole. | 你欠我许可证 混蛋 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[24:49] | What the fuck are you doing, man? | 你到底在干嘛 老兄 |
[24:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:27] | Excuse me, Dora. | 借过 朵拉 |
[25:32] | Go, go! | 滚 快滚 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I’d like to report some suspicious activity. | 我想要报告一些可疑行为 |
[25:40] | Blue water taxi dispatch. | 深海出租车调度中心 |
[25:42] | Yeah. No, just, uh, there’s some shady characters | 就是有几个可疑人物 |
[25:45] | heading over there from the fishing docks | 在可疑的时间里 从钓鱼码头 |
[25:47] | at some strange hours. | 往那个方向开去 |
[25:49] | Yeah, drugs most likely coming off the fishing boats. | 对 从估计毒品是靠渔船运来的 |
[25:52] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m thinking. | 是的 跟我想的一样 |
[25:53] | It’s a plague on our community, sir. | 简直是我们社区的祸害 长官 |
[25:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:02] | – Another round? – No, thank you. | -再来一杯吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[26:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:08] | What was all that about? | 刚才是怎么回事儿 |
[26:09] | – Fucking dealers, man. – Who? | -他妈的毒贩子 -谁 |
[26:11] | The Lockharts. | 洛克哈特家的人 |
[26:13] | They own that ranch out towards the lighthouse. | 他们经营着那个去灯塔路上的牧场 |
[26:15] | It’s a front. | 但那只是个幌子而已 |
[26:18] | They’re as dirty as dirt. | 里面都是见不得光的肮脏交易 |
[26:20] | Their great-grandfather ran a bootleg operation. | 他们的曾祖父以前是个非法贩酒的 |
[26:22] | It’s fucking hereditary. | 真是上梁不正下梁歪 |
[26:24] | Put that in your book. | 把这事儿写进你的小说 |
[26:26] | Use their names. | 用他们的真名写 |
[27:04] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 能跟你聊几句吗 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[27:17] | Anyone could see us. | 会有人看到我们的 |
[27:19] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[27:20] | What? | 什么 |
[27:22] | You been dealing drugs? | 你一直在贩毒吗 |
[27:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:26] | I saw you bike to the docks this morning. | 我看见你今早骑车去码头了 |
[27:29] | I saw you pick up the cooler and drop it off at the taxi. | 我看见你拿起冷藏箱放在了出租车上 |
[27:30] | What, you were following me? | 怎么 你跟踪我了吗 |
[27:35] | – You need to go. – Just tell me it’s not true. | -你得走了 -告诉我这不是真的 |
[27:36] | Just tell me I’m crazy, and I’ll leave. | 跟我说是我多心了 我马上就走 |
[27:38] | I’ll pretend we never had this conversation. | 当我从来没问过你这事儿 |
[27:39] | You’re crazy. | 是你多想了 |
[27:43] | Oscar called the police. | 奥斯卡报警了 |
[27:46] | – How do you know? – Because I was there. | -你怎么知道的 -因为我当时在那儿 |
[27:49] | I saw him do it. | 我看见他报警了 |
[27:51] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[27:53] | – Oh, what does it matter– – Tell me what he said. | -这不重要… -告诉我他说了什么 |
[27:58] | You’re a drug dealer? | 你是毒贩子吗 |
[28:01] | I hate that word. | 我不喜欢这个词 |
[28:04] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[28:06] | I put my whole life into your hands. | 我把我的一生都交托与你了 |
[28:08] | Noah, you’re tired. | 诺亚 你累了 |
[28:11] | Go home. | 回家休息吧 |
[28:13] | I’ll call you later. | 我稍后打给你 |
[28:19] | – Cole! – Yeah? | -科尔 -什么事 |
[28:22] | Oscar told the police. We have to go now. | 奥斯卡报警了 我们得赶紧走 |
[28:24] | – Right now! – Got it! | -现在就得走 -知道了 |
[28:26] | Hey, we got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[28:27] | Oscar narked us out. | 奥斯卡告发了我们 |
[28:29] | I’ll meet you back here, okay? | 我们回头在这儿见 好吗 |
[28:31] | Back here. | 在这里见 |
[28:34] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[28:51] | Get a lot of writing done today? | 今天写了很多吗 |
[28:56] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[28:58] | – What’s wrong? – Come here. | -怎么了 -过来 |
[29:00] | What’s the matter? What? | 发生什么事了 怎么了 |
[29:13] | What are you doing? Everybody’s home. | 你干什么啊 家里人都在呢 |
[29:15] | Fuck that. Let them hear it. | 他妈的不管了 让他们听见好了 |
[29:20] | Oh, god, you smell so good. | 天啊 你真香 |
[29:28] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[29:29] | – I missed you. – I really missed you. | -我也是 -我真的好想你 |
[29:30] | I really missed you. | 我也想你 |
[30:49] | – Really? – Too soon? | -不是吧 -太快了吗 |
[31:08] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[31:17] | Gotcha! | 耍到你了[逮到你了] |
[31:23] | Gotcha. | 耍到你了 |
[31:25] | – Were you worried? – No. | -你担心了吗 -才没有 |
[31:28] | – Did I scare you? – Oh, shit, I have to go. | -我吓到你了吗 -该死 我得走了 |
[31:32] | What, you got somewhere to be at 10 to 5:00? | 什么 不到五点你就有事要做了吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:50] | Will? | 威尔 |
[31:59] | Hey. Where’s will? | 你好 威尔在哪儿 |
[32:39] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[32:41] | Caleb, who is that? | 凯勒布 那是谁 |
[32:43] | No idea. | 不认识 |
[32:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:46] | Victoria, maybe? Vanessa? | 可能叫维多利亚吧 或者瓦内萨 |
[32:49] | – You fucked her? – Of course not, no. | -你上了她吗 -当然没有 |
[32:53] | I’m married. | 我是有家室的人 |
[32:55] | Relax, relax, relax. She’s comatose. | 放轻松 放轻松 她睡得可熟了 |
[33:24] | You know, uh, Will wasn’t there this morning. | 威尔今天早上不在那里 |
[33:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:29] | On the boat, | 在船上 |
[33:31] | there was someone new. | 是个不认识的人 |
[33:33] | It’s Will’s boat. | 那是威尔的船 |
[33:35] | I know, but I’m telling you, he wasn’t on it. | 我知道 我是说他不在船上 |
[33:39] | Oh. That’s weird. | 那就奇怪了 |
[33:41] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[34:01] | – What’s her name? – Elizabeth Taylor. | -她叫什么 -伊丽莎白·泰勒 |
[34:03] | Oh, yeah, I see the resemblance. | 我看出相似之处了 |
[34:06] | You know, I’ve been married long enough to know | 我结婚这么长时间了 |
[34:08] | it’s not the greatest idea in the world | 深知把你的老婆比作马 |
[34:09] | to compare your wife to a horse, | 不是什么好主意 |
[34:10] | but she does remind me of you. | 但她确实让我想到了你 |
[34:13] | – Really? – Yeah, absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[34:14] | She’s majestic, she’s stubborn, | 她既高贵又固执 |
[34:17] | and she likes apples. | 还喜欢吃苹果 |
[34:19] | Come on. | 过来 |
[34:20] | Come on, let’s show the lady to her room. | 我们快带这位小姐去她的房间吧 |
[34:26] | Ready for occupancy, my lady. | 欢迎入住 小姐 |
[34:45] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[34:49] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[34:58] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[35:03] | I just wanted to help with the new horse, I swear. | 我只是想来帮忙照顾新来的马 我发誓 |
[35:07] | Please don’t tell my parents. | 千万别告诉我父母 |
[35:16] | Martin, I got to ask you something, | 马丁 我有话要问你 |
[35:19] | And it’s important, so I need you to be straight with me. | 十分重要 你必须如实回答 |
[35:25] | Have you had breakfast yet? | 你吃早饭了吗 |
[35:35] | – You want some eggs? – Yes, please. | -要鸡蛋吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[35:36] | Better eat up–we’re gonna put you to work today. | 多吃点 我们今天要让你干活儿 |
[35:38] | You can take my work, little man. | 把我的活儿也干了吧 小子 |
[35:39] | – More? – Yeah. | -再来点吗 -好 |
[35:40] | Would you like some more juice, sweetie? | 要再来点果汁吗 亲爱的 |
[35:42] | – Yeah. – Martin, my man. | -要 -马丁 哥们 |
[35:45] | – Oh, hey, buddy. – Hi. | -你好啊小伙子 -你好 |
[35:46] | Now, Martin, it is wonderful to have you here this morning, | 马丁 今天早上你来这儿我们很开心 |
[35:50] | but may I ask where your parents think you are right now? | 但你父母知道你在这吗 |
[35:54] | Like they care. | 他们才不会管呢 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么 |
[35:57] | That was a joke. Um, I left them a note. | 开玩笑的 我给他们留了纸条 |
[36:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:01] | Your dad, Noah, seems like an interesting guy. | 你爸爸 诺亚 似乎是个挺有趣的人 |
[36:03] | What’s he do? | 他是干什么的 |
[36:04] | He’s a teacher. | 老师 |
[36:05] | He’s pretty lame. | 逊毙了 |
[36:07] | Well, why is it lame to be a teacher? | 为什么当老师就是逊呢 |
[36:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | It’s just– it’s not like what you guys do. | 只是他的工作不像你们一样 |
[36:12] | I was a teacher when I was young. | 我年轻的时候也当过老师 |
[36:14] | World’s greatest teacher ever. | 世界上最伟大的老师 |
[36:16] | – Thank you. First grade. – Sorry. | -谢谢 我是一年级老师 -抱歉 |
[36:18] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[36:19] | Maybe he’s not lame because he’s a teacher. | 也许不是因为当老师 你认为他很逊 |
[36:22] | Maybe he’s just lame because he’s your dad. | 而是因为他是你的父亲 |
[36:25] | – Maybe. – And speaking of teaching, | -也许吧 -说到教书这事儿 |
[36:26] | you will never guess who I ran into. | 你绝对想不到我遇到谁了 |
[36:28] | That little redhead who was in your class | 爸爸死的那一年 你班上的那个小红毛 |
[36:29] | the year that dad died, that had a crush on Hal. | 她还迷恋过哈尔 |
[36:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:48] | Mrs. Solloway? | 索洛维夫人 |
[36:51] | Yes, Martin’s here. He’s fine. | 是的 马丁在这里 他挺好的 |
[36:55] | No, we just had breakfast. | 不 我们刚吃过早餐 |
[37:00] | No, the boys wanted him early to help with a new mare. | 他们想让他早点来帮忙照顾新来的母马 |
[37:04] | I’m… | 我 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry to concern you. | 让您担心了 我很抱歉 |
[37:12] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:14] | You too. | 您也是 |
[37:16] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:20] | Is everything all right? | 没事儿吧 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[37:27] | It was Martin’s mom. | 是马丁的妈妈 |
[37:29] | She didn’t have a clue he was here. | 她竟然不知道他昨晚在这儿 |
[37:31] | She didn’t even ask to speak to him. | 她甚至都没说要和儿子说话 |
[37:34] | She was barely even worried. | 她一点都不担心的样子 |
[37:36] | She called, Alison. | 艾莉森 她都打电话问了 |
[37:38] | Her son slept here last night, | 她儿子昨晚在这儿过夜 |
[37:39] | And she’s only just noticed he’s gone? | 她到现在才发现吗 |
[37:42] | She has four children. | 她有四个孩子啊 |
[37:46] | Yeah, well, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[37:49] | So she might have a bit on her mind. | 所以她可能要操很多心啊 |
[37:51] | No, she doesn’t. | 她才不操心 |
[37:53] | She’s rich. | 她就是个典型的有钱人 |
[38:18] | All right, then. | 不错 就是这样 |
[38:20] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -学会了 -会了 |
[38:29] | You’re riding a horse. | 你现在会骑马了 |
[38:35] | You look good up there. | 看着挺帅气啊 |
[39:15] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[39:20] | What are you doing? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[39:25] | I followed you this morning. | 我今早跟踪了你 |
[39:27] | What? | 你说什么 |
[39:29] | After you left the hotel. | 就在你离开酒店之后 |
[39:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | You left so quickly, | 你走得那么匆忙 |
[39:36] | I thought you might be hiding something from me. | 我猜你可能有什么瞒着我 |
[39:39] | It turns out I was right. | 事实证明我猜对了 |
[39:42] | What was in that cooler? | 你那冷藏箱里放的是什么 |
[39:47] | You want to tell me what the fuck you think you were doing? | 你难道不应该告诉你到底在干什么吗 |
[39:50] | – No. – No? | -不 -是吗 |
[39:54] | I trusted you. | 我之前那么信任你 |
[39:55] | – Sorry. – You should be fucking sorry. | -对不起 -你的确应该说对不起 |
[39:57] | Don’t yell at me. | 不要冲我吼 |
[39:59] | You deal fucking coke? | 你居然在卖可卡因 |
[40:00] | – Do you know how stupid that is? – Yes. | -你知道那有多愚蠢吗 -我知道 |
[40:05] | Do you know what happens to you if you get caught? | 那你知不知道一旦被抓你是什么下场 |
[40:06] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[40:08] | Then what the hell are you doing? | 那你为什么还要这么做 |
[40:11] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白 |
[40:13] | – Try to explain it to me. – Well, I can’t. | -那你倒是解释给我听啊 -我解释不了 |
[40:16] | Try to explain to me how knowing what can happen– | 你既然什么都知道还这么干 告诉我为什么 |
[40:18] | I don’t fucking care what happens to me. | 我才不管会有什么下场 |
[40:20] | Don’t you get it? | 难道你还不明白吗 |
[40:22] | I don’t fucking care if I live or die or go to jail or space. | 我是生是死 蹲不蹲大牢 我压根儿不在乎 |
[40:25] | I don’t give a sh– | 我他妈 |
[40:34] | You are going to jail eventually. | 总有一天你会进监狱的 |
[40:37] | You must know that. | 你必须清楚 |
[40:40] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选 |
[40:42] | The ranch doesn’t sustain itself. | 我们的牧场无法维持运转 |
[40:43] | – So sell it! – We can’t. | -那就卖了它 -不行 |
[40:45] | – Of course you can. – No. | -怎么不行 -就是不能卖 |
[40:50] | Do you think me being here with you is by accident? | 你以为我们的相遇只是一场意外吗 |
[40:54] | This is a choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[40:56] | This is a choice. | 是我坚持要跟你在一起的 |
[41:09] | You should have told me. | 你本该告诉我的 |
[41:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:15] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么之前不告诉我 |
[41:19] | I just didn’t think it mattered. | 我觉得没什么可说的 |
[41:26] | My son is there every fucking day. | 我儿子每天都呆在你们牧场 |
[41:29] | – Are they doing coke around him? – No, of course not. | -有人当着他的面吸毒吗 -当然没有 |
[41:32] | We don’t do it ourselves. We don’t bring it to the ranch. | 我们自己不吸的 也不会把毒品带进农场里 |
[41:34] | We don’t sell to kids, ever. | 我们也从不贩毒给孩子 |
[41:36] | We have rules. | 我们是有规矩的 |
[41:37] | Oh, how principled of you. | 你们还真是有原则 |
[41:48] | Well, if you want to go, just–just go. | 如果你想走 那就走吧 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I will. | 我是要走 |
[41:54] | First, there’s something else I’ve got to tell you. | 不过走之前我还要和你说件事 |
[42:06] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[42:09] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[42:13] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[42:26] | You saw Oscar call the police? | 你看到奥斯卡报警了 |
[42:27] | – You actually saw him? – Yes, I told you, yes. | -你亲眼见到的 -我说过了 是的 |
[42:29] | Because I didn’t see you when I came by. | 但我去的时候没看见你 |
[42:31] | – I was in the back. – Hey, Scotty, you got the keys? | -我在里面 -斯科蒂 钥匙在你那吗 |
[42:33] | – Yep. – All right, let’s wrap it up. | -在 -行 收拾好咱们走吧 |
[42:35] | Cole, we need to dump this shit, throw it in the ocean. | 科尔 我们得赶紧把货扔了 丢海里去 |
[42:37] | Why don’t you go back to the ranch? | 这样吧 你先回牧场去 |
[42:38] | Find someplace on the edge of the property– | 在边界上找个地方 |
[42:40] | someplace discreet. Make sure nobody’s watching. | 隐蔽点的 确保没人看见 |
[42:41] | Dig a hole. I’ll bring the chest. | 挖个坑 我把箱子带去 |
[42:42] | – You take Hal. – I’m telling you, man– | -你带上哈尔 -我跟你说 |
[42:43] | If you bury this shit, someone’s gonna find it. | 如果你把它埋起来 迟早会被人发现的 |
[42:45] | Hal, please. Shut the fuck up, okay? | 求你了哈尔 他妈的闭嘴 行吗 |
[42:47] | – Look, I’ll drive you. – No, I’ll go by myself. | -我来开车 -不 我自己去 |
[42:50] | If I’m gonna get caught with half a key of coke, | 如果我被警察发现身上藏了一斤可卡因 |
[42:52] | I’d rather be alone. | 最好还是别牵连任何人 |
[42:53] | You stay here with Caleb. It’s safer. | 你跟凯勒布留在这儿 这样更安全 |
[42:55] | When the cops show, just act like you’re working at a taxi dispatch. | 如果有警察来 就装作你在出租车总台工作 |
[43:33] | Hey, there. | 你们好啊 |
[43:42] | Oh, you dropped something. | 你好像掉了点东西 |
[43:43] | – What are you doing here? – You fucking narc. | -你来干什么 -该死的告密者 |
[43:47] | Narc. | 告密者 |
[43:48] | My man, I’m an average j-o-e looking to score some d-r-u-gs. | 哥们 我不过就是个普通人想来买点毒品罢了 |
[43:53] | You called the cops. | 是你报的警 |
[43:55] | Uh, don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[43:57] | You have exactly six seconds to leave, | 你有六秒钟时间离开 |
[44:00] | or I’m gonna tear your fucking head off! | 不然我他妈的把你头拧下来 |
[44:01] | – Caleb! – Caleb! | -凯勒布 -凯勒布 |
[44:03] | – Caleb, take it easy! – Fuck this motherfucker! | -凯勒布 别冲动 -去你妈的 |
[44:04] | No, someone’s been spreading some rumors about me, man. | 一定是有人在造我的谣 |
[44:06] | – I didn’t call anyone! – Fuck you, dude! | -我什么都没干 -去你妈的 |
[44:08] | – She heard you! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -她都听到了 -等等 |
[44:12] | Really? Really? | 真的吗 你听到的 |
[44:14] | – What, you didn’t call– – Fascinating, no. | -什么 你没有报… -真有意思 不是我报的警 |
[44:16] | – Get the fuck off her. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay. | -你他妈的放手 -行行 别激动 |
[44:19] | I might have given the impression on calling the cops. | 或许是我让你们误会了 |
[44:20] | Sometimes I like to pick up the phone, | 有时候我喜欢拿起电话 |
[44:22] | practice what I would say to them if you ever– | 练习我要跟警察说的话 以防你… |
[44:23] | Who the fuck do you think you’re fucking with? | 你他妈的是在逗我们玩吗 |
[44:25] | It hasn’t happened yet! Hasn’t happened yet, huh? | 我还没报警 没报警 好吗 |
[44:28] | Look, go to Cole. | 听着 去找科尔 |
[44:29] | Tell him it was all bullshit, okay? | 跟他说都是骗人的 |
[44:31] | – What? Huh? – You heard what he’s saying. | -什么 -你听到他说的了 |
[44:33] | He’s making the whole thing up. | 都是他编出来的 |
[44:33] | What are you talking about? He’s lying! | 说什么呢 他骗你的 |
[44:34] | Yeah, what would I have to gain from that, huh? | 是吗 这样我又有什么好处 |
[44:36] | You’ve clearly moved the stash, right? | 你们肯定早就把毒品转移了 不是吗 |
[44:38] | What the fuck do you know? | 你他妈的知道些什么 |
[44:39] | The cops showed up now, they’d find nothing, | 警察现在过来 肯定什么都找不到 |
[44:41] | and I’d be a fucking asshole. | 我他妈就出丑了 |
[44:43] | – Come on, get out of here. – Let me deal with this, okay? | -行了 快走吧 -让我来处理 好吗 |
[44:45] | Go, go. | 走吧 |
[44:53] | All this time, I thought you were in mourning. | 一直以来 我以为你还陷在悲痛之中 |
[45:08] | If you wanted to fuck someone, Bailey, you could’ve fucked me. | 如果你想操男人 贝利 操我就好了 |
[45:14] | You didn’t have to be some married yuppie’s summer slut. | 你不必去当什么已婚夏季游客的骚货 |
[45:19] | Get away from– | 别碰我 |
[45:22] | – Get the fuck out of here. – Come on. | -给我滚 -别这样 |
[45:24] | Get the fuck out of here! Now! | 他妈的给我滚 现在就滚 |
[45:27] | All right, all right, I’m going. | 行 行 我这就走 |
[45:32] | Shit | 该死 |
[45:35] | Shit. Fuck! | 该死 操 |
[45:43] | Why do you always act like such a fucking pussy? | 为什么你总跟个该死的娘们一样胆小 |
[45:46] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[45:47] | I don’t like how this went down much either, Cole. | 我也不喜欢如今发生的这一切 科尔 |
[45:49] | If all it’s gonna take to get Oscar off our ass is the permit | 如果给了奥斯卡那个该死的保龄球馆许可 |
[45:51] | for that fucking bowling alley, then so be it. | 他就会住手 那就给他 |
[45:53] | We go down to the town council tomorrow morning, | 我们明天一早就去市政府 |
[45:55] | we rescind our position, and it’s done. | 改变我们的提议 就完事了 |
[45:56] | So far as I’m concerned, we’re back in business. | 所以照我来说 我们继续干 |
[45:58] | Thank god, common sense finally fucking prevails. | 感谢上帝 你终于能有点理智了 |
[46:01] | What’s gonna stop this guy from pulling this shit again? | 你怎么能保证这家伙不会再这么做 |
[46:04] | What if he actually calls the cops? | 如果他真的报了警呢 |
[46:05] | Hal, you need to fucking lower your voice | 哈尔 你最好把嗓门放小点 |
[46:07] | and calm the fuck down. | 给我冷静下来 |
[46:09] | And you need to get that finger out of my fucking face. | 你他妈别对我指指点点的 |
[46:14] | Hal? Hal! | 哈尔 哈尔 |
[46:22] | I thought you went home. | 我以为你回家了 |
[46:26] | This needs to stop. | 这一切必须结束 |
[46:27] | Ali, look, he was just fucking with you | 艾莉 听着 他就是在故意找你的碴 |
[46:29] | because he has some twisted thing for you, | 因为他对你有意思 |
[46:32] | and you fell for it | 而你相信了他 |
[46:32] | because you’re a little too trusting sometimes, | 有时候你就是太容易相信人了 |
[46:34] | but we’re okay, all right? | 但我们没事的 好吗 |
[46:35] | We still got eyes and ears at the precinct… we’re fine. | 我们警局的眼线还在 不会有事的 |
[46:37] | If it’s not Oscar, it’s gonna be someone else… | 就算不是奥斯卡 也会有别人… |
[46:39] | Ali, please. | 艾莉 求你了 |
[46:40] | Some banker from the city who gets busted for possession. | 城里来的银行家被警察抓到持有毒品 |
[46:42] | Cole, we’re not done with this. | 科尔 这事儿还没完 |
[46:43] | Not now. | 现在别来烦我 |
[46:44] | Look, if the police offer a guy like that a deal, | 如果警察用条件引诱他们 |
[46:46] | what stops him from turning us in? | 谁能阻止他们告发我们呢 |
[46:48] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[46:51] | We’re 100k in the hole right now. | 我们已经拿了十万块的货 |
[46:52] | How am I gonna make that money | 如果我不把这该死的货卖掉 |
[46:53] | if I don’t sell the rest of that shit? | 我去哪弄来这么多钱 |
[46:56] | Sell the ranch. | 把牧场卖了 |
[46:59] | – What? – Sell it. | -什么 -把牧场卖了 |
[47:03] | Let’s be honest, Cole. | 面对现实吧 科尔 |
[47:06] | We’re miserable here. | 我们在这过得悲惨透了 |
[47:09] | It’s not just about us. | 这不止关乎我们 |
[47:11] | Our entire family depends upon this ranch. | 我们整个家族都靠这个牧场过活 |
[47:14] | Where are they supposed to go? | 卖了牧场他们要去哪 |
[47:15] | They can go anywhere they want. | 他们可以去任何想去的地方 |
[47:18] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[47:21] | We could start new lives. We could… | 我们可以开始新的生活 可以… |
[47:25] | We could finally move on. | 可以终于放下一切 |
[47:30] | We could move on from what? | 放下什么 |
[47:35] | Say it. I want to hear you say it. | 说 我想亲口听你说 |
[47:36] | We could move on from what? | 我们可以放下什么 |
[47:40] | Cole, please don’t. | 科尔 别这样 |
[47:42] | There is no moving on. | 我们永远都不可能放下 |
[47:45] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[47:46] | – Not now. – Cole! | -别来烦我 -科尔 |
[47:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:50] | Hey, buddy, what are you still doing here? | 小子 你怎么还在这 |
[47:53] | Tell him. | 说吧 |
[47:55] | The mare’s gone. | 那匹母马跑了 |
[47:58] | What? | 什么 |
[48:00] | I opened up the stable. | 我一打开马厩 |
[48:02] | The horse ran away. | 它就跑了 |
[48:06] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[48:07] | You come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[48:25] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[48:30] | I’ll drive you home. | 我送你回家 |
[48:54] | So why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[49:03] | Do you ever do things and… | 你试过做一些事情 |
[49:07] | you don’t know why? | 自己也不知道原因吗 |
[49:16] | Yeah, sometimes I… | 有时候 我… |
[49:19] | I don’t know why I do anything. | 根本不知道自己做任何事的目的为何 |
[49:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:51] | Come on, go inside. | 来吧 进去 |
[50:15] | I-I thought about what you said before, and… | 我考虑了你之前说的那些 |
[50:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:24] | I don’t want that life anymore. | 我不想再过那种生活了 |
[50:30] | I want to start over… | 我想重新开始 |
[50:33] | with you. | 与你一起 |
[50:36] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it, too, and… | 我也一直在想 经过今天这事 |
[50:44] | after today, i’d have to be insane to keep this going. | 如果我们再继续下去 我就是疯了 |
[50:53] | We’re leaving at the end of next week anyway, so… | 反正我们下周末也要离开了 所以 |
[50:59] | let’s just end it now. | 我们现在就结束吧 |