时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You have to talk to your mother. | 你得跟你妈谈谈 |
[00:10] | She has something to tell you about the ranch. | 她有事要告诉你 关于牧场的 |
[00:12] | It’s worthless. | 毫无价值了 |
[00:13] | Please stay. | 留下来 |
[00:14] | But I’ll die if I stay any longer. | 但如果继续待在这里 我会死 |
[00:17] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[00:18] | Ali, wait, wait. | 艾莉 等等 |
[00:21] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们离开这鬼地方吧 |
[00:25] | All right, dude. You’re all set. | 好了 老兄 换好了 |
[00:27] | – And here’s my number. – Great. | -这是我号码 -好 |
[00:28] | Just in case you ever get in trouble out here again. | 万一你又在这抛锚了 |
[00:30] | You found a pregnancy test? | 你找到支验孕棒 |
[00:31] | Yes. In the garbage. | 没错 在垃圾桶里 |
[00:33] | Whitney, we know you’re pregnant. | 惠特尼 我们知道你怀孕了 |
[00:35] | I already have it taken care of. | 我已经安排好了 |
[00:37] | I have an abortion set up for tomorrow. | 我明天就会去堕胎 |
[00:39] | Who did this to you? | 是谁干的 |
[00:40] | – No one. Who cares? – I care. | -谁都不是 谁在乎这个 -我在乎 |
[00:43] | Uh, I’m here looking for Whitney Solloway. | 我来找惠特尼·索洛维 |
[00:45] | She’s 17. | 她才17岁 |
[00:47] | – We’re friends, okay? – Fuck you! | -我们只是朋友 -去你的 |
[00:48] | I don’t want this life. | 我不想要这样的生活 |
[00:50] | I have to leave. | 我必须离开 |
[00:51] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[00:54] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[00:55] | I left Helen. | 我离开了海伦 |
[02:55] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:56] | – Hi. – Long time no see. | -你好 -好久不见 |
[02:59] | Sure is. How you been? | 是啊 近来可好 |
[03:01] | I’m good. Engaged. | 很好啊 我订婚了 |
[03:03] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:05] | I-I have no idea why I just told you that. | 我不知道自己干嘛要跟你说这个 |
[03:08] | Well, I’m separated, so… | 我跟我老婆分居了 所以… |
[03:12] | – That’s too bad. – Yeah, it really is. | -那可真糟 -是啊 很糟 |
[03:28] | Hey, I don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你名字呢 |
[03:32] | It’s Noah. What’s yours? | 诺亚 你呢 |
[03:35] | – Jules. – Nice to meet you, Jules. | -茱尔斯 -幸会 茱尔斯 |
[03:42] | – Daddy! – Stacey. | -爸爸 -史黛丝 |
[05:30] | – Thanks. – Have a seat. | -谢谢 -找个地儿坐吧 |
[05:42] | Never finished that one. | 那本书我一直没读完 |
[05:45] | Nobody ever has. | 大家都一样 |
[05:49] | You think you’ll be the first? | 你觉得你会成为第一个吗 |
[05:51] | It’s actually my second time through. | 老实说我这都是看第二遍了 |
[06:03] | – Victor. – Noah. | -我是维克多 -诺亚 |
[06:10] | What are you here for? | 你怎么进来的 |
[06:13] | Disorderly conduct. | 行为不检 |
[06:15] | You? | 你呢 |
[06:17] | I was advised that a serious allegation | 他们说有人对我提出了 |
[06:20] | had been levied against me, | 一项严重的指控 |
[06:22] | and pending the outcome of the investigation, | 但在调查结果出来之前 |
[06:25] | I was to report here. | 我得天天来这儿报道 |
[06:28] | – When was that? – Two years ago. | -什么时候 -两年前 |
[06:30] | Two years ago? | 两年前 |
[06:32] | The arbitrators | 本应该… |
[06:33] | who were supposed to oversee my case quit | 负责我案子的那个仲裁人辞职了 |
[06:36] | because the city hadn’t paid them for several years, | 因为政府好多年都没发过工资了 |
[06:39] | So until they work that out… | 所以直到他们把问题解决… |
[06:52] | What do you do all day? | 那你整天都在这干嘛 |
[06:54] | You’re looking at it. | 你不是看到了吗 |
[07:05] | Hey, man, can I go get a paper? | 朋友 我能去拿份报纸吗 |
[07:07] | Sure, if you quit your job. | 可以啊 但你得先把你的工作辞了 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:11] | If you want to quit your job, you can leave whenever you want, | 如果你辞了职 你想去哪儿都行 |
[07:15] | but if you want to keep your tenure, | 但如果你还想要你的饭碗 |
[07:16] | you’re here till 3:15, bud. | 你就得待到3点15 |
[07:19] | What if I need to take a piss? | 那我要是想尿尿怎么办 |
[07:21] | Give me your driver’s license, and I give you a hall pass. | 把你的驾照押在我这儿 我会给你一张通行卡 |
[07:34] | I’ve got a copy of Crime and Punishment in my bag. | 我包里有本《罪与罚》 |
[07:36] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[07:39] | That was a joke. | 我说笑的 |
[08:10] | Ah, yeah. | 干这个啊 |
[08:12] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[10:12] | It’s extraordinary. | 非常棒 |
[10:15] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:18] | Michi Kakutani will flip for this, | 角谷美智子[文学评论家]一定会深受吸引 |
[10:20] | and she hates everything. | 她可是很少认同别人作品的 |
[10:24] | So you– | 那你… |
[10:26] | – You want to publish it? – I do. | -你愿意帮我出版吗 -当然了 |
[10:31] | I want it in stores by next fall. | 我要它在明年秋天之前就上架 |
[10:35] | You want to talk money? | 你想谈谈稿费吗 |
[10:36] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[10:38] | I think I can get you something in the low six-figures. | 我想我应该能帮你争取到十万左右的稿费 |
[10:42] | – How’s that sound? – That sounds amazing. | -你觉得怎么样 -很不错 |
[10:45] | See, what you really should’ve found– | 你现在就应该… |
[10:45] | you should’ve found yourself an agent | 去找个代理人 |
[10:47] | who could’ve sent this out to a few of us at once | 让他同时将稿件发给不同的出版商 |
[10:49] | and create something of a bidding war. | 让大家来竞价 |
[10:51] | Fuck. | 这么麻烦 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna do it for you. | 我帮你搞定吧 |
[10:54] | I’ll get Alena to start a rumor internally | 我让阿莱娜在公司内部放出谣言 |
[10:57] | that Harper Collins is also reading it, | 说哈珀科林斯[出版商]也在读这本书 |
[10:58] | and maybe we can up them to half a mil. | 也许这样可以让价位提高到五十万 |
[11:05] | – She works for you? – Yup. | -她为你工作吗 -没错 |
[11:07] | – Jesus. – Yeah. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[11:08] | Trying to get her assigned to another desk. | 我准备把她调到别的岗位上 |
[11:10] | – Why? – Because I know myself, Noah. | -为什么 -因为我了解自己 诺亚 |
[11:13] | And not everyone has a wife as hot as yours. | 不是人人都像你一样有个惹火的老婆 |
[11:19] | – Helen and I just separated. – What? | -我和海伦分居了 -什么 |
[11:22] | No. Since when? | 不会吧 什么时候 |
[11:25] | It’s been almost four months. | 差不多四个月了 |
[11:28] | Wow, you seemed like one of the strong ones. | 你们当初看起来感情很坚固啊 |
[11:31] | Well, no one ever really knows what’s going on | 别人的婚姻是什么样 |
[11:33] | in anyone else’s marriage, right? | 旁观者都不清楚吧 |
[11:36] | Did you leave her? | 是你离开她的吗 |
[11:38] | Uh, yeah. But then she kicked me out. | 是 但是然后她又把我扫地出门了 |
[11:42] | – So you’re a single man again. – I guess so. | -那你现在又单身了 -是吧 |
[11:46] | – What’s it like? – Oh, I don’t know. | -什么感觉 -我也不清楚 |
[11:48] | It’s not that great. She’s so mad at me. | 其实感觉并没有那么好 她很生我的气 |
[11:51] | So are the kids, at least the older ones. | 还有孩子们也是 至少大点的那俩是这样 |
[11:54] | I lost half my friends. | 我失去了一半的朋友 |
[11:56] | I live in a place the size of your desk. | 现在住在一个只有你办公桌这么大的地方 |
[12:00] | – I basically lost my job. – That sounds wonderful. | -我基本算是失业了 -听起来很棒啊 |
[12:06] | Nobody checking up on you, | 没人整天跟在你屁股后面唠叨 |
[12:08] | wondering what time you’re gonna be home, | 问你什么时候回家 |
[12:10] | how much money you made this month, | 问你这个月赚了多少钱 |
[12:11] | what did you spent it on? | 赚的钱又花在哪里了 |
[12:14] | You could fly to Cancun tonight. | 你可以今晚就飞去坎昆 |
[12:15] | You could fuck a co-ed, and you could just– | 可以跟女学生上床 你可以… |
[12:18] | You could keep going. | 可以想干什么就干什么 |
[12:20] | Well, I do still have my kids, Harry. | 我可还是当爸爸的人 哈里 |
[12:24] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[12:25] | I mean, you don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想回答的话可以不回答我 |
[12:27] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[12:29] | You miss your wife? | 你想你老婆吗 |
[12:48] | Not yet. | 还不想 |
[12:56] | So that’s it? That’s all you wanted to know? | 就这样吗 你就只想知道这个 |
[12:57] | – Some shit about my car? – That’s it. | -我的车那点破事 -对 |
[13:00] | Unless there’s something else you’d like to tell me. | 除非你还想跟我说点别的 |
[13:02] | Well, if you’re ever curious about my bike, | 如果你还对我的自行车感兴趣 |
[13:04] | you know where to find me. | 那随时来找我 |
[13:05] | 99 Greenwich Ave, right? | 格林威治大道99号对吧 |
[13:07] | Fancy. | 住所不错啊 |
[13:10] | Do you have any leads yet, detective? | 你到底有线索了吗 警探 |
[13:13] | – Nothing that’s panned out yet. – Wow. | -目前还没有有用线索 -真是服了 |
[13:16] | You’re really doing a crackerjack job here, aren’t you? | 您这破案效率可真是高啊 |
[13:23] | Listen, as much as I enjoy spending time with you, | 虽然我很喜欢跟你聊天 |
[13:25] | I didn’t kill Scotty Lockhart. | 但我没有杀斯科蒂·洛克哈特 |
[13:28] | Now, I wish I could help you | 我也希望可以帮你 |
[13:29] | just so I could stop coming in here, | 这样我以后就不用来这里了 |
[13:31] | but I’ve told you everything I know about it. | 但我已经把自己知道的都告诉你了 |
[13:36] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Solloway. | 谢谢你的配合 索洛维先生 |
[14:04] | Hey. Hey! | 等等 等等 |
[14:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[14:20] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[14:32] | When did you get that? | 你哪里弄到的 |
[14:38] | Hey, I’m here looking for Whitney Solloway. | 我来找惠特尼·索洛维 |
[14:41] | – She’s 17. – Hey, hey, hey– | -她才17岁 -你干什么 住手 |
[14:42] | – We’re friends, okay? – Fuck you! | -我们只是朋友 -去你的 |
[14:43] | She’s fucking 17! | 她才17岁啊 |
[14:45] | – Hey! – I’m gonna fucking kill you. | -住手 -我他妈要杀了你 |
[14:47] | – Relax! – Fuck you! | -别激动 -去你妈的 |
[14:51] | My mother hired a private investigator. | 我妈妈雇了个私家侦探 |
[14:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:58] | To build a case against you in divorce proceedings. | 为了在离婚时用来对付你 |
[15:01] | I thought we were taking a break. | 我们不是说先彼此冷静一下吗 |
[15:02] | He’s really very good. | 他真的很厉害 |
[15:03] | He has all the names of all the girls you took home, | 你带回家的姑娘的名字他都查到了 |
[15:05] | and he’s got files on them in his dossier. | 他的卷宗里都有她们的资料 |
[15:08] | He actually says that, used that word “Dossier.” | 他真这么说的 说他自己的”卷宗”里 |
[15:10] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Helen. | 老天 海伦 |
[15:15] | And the rubber room– | 还有橡胶屋的事… |
[15:15] | 指90年代纽约教育部成立的”教师再分配中心” 用以容留“犯有过错”的教师 他们拿薪水但不能被解雇 | |
[15:16] | When were you gonna tell me about that? | 你准备什么时候跟我说 |
[15:21] | – Never. – Why not? | -不准备跟你说 -为什么 |
[15:22] | ‘Cause it’s none of your fucking business. | 因为这根本不关你的事 |
[15:23] | I’m still getting my full fucking salary. | 我现在还能拿到全薪呢 |
[15:24] | You think that’s what I care about? | 你以为我在乎那个吗 |
[15:26] | How could you let your mother hire a private investigator? | 你怎么能让你妈雇私家侦探查我 |
[15:28] | I don’t let my mother do anything. | 我没让我妈做任何事 |
[15:29] | My mother does whatever the fuck she wants to do, | 我妈一直都是想做什么就做什么 |
[15:32] | and she does not ask my permission. | 她不会征求我的同意 |
[15:34] | So is that why you called me up here, | 你就是因为这个才叫我来的吗 |
[15:36] | to see how you’re gonna divorce me? | 让我看你准备怎么跟我闹离婚 |
[15:37] | – What is wrong with you? – What’s wrong with me? | -你怎么回事 -我怎么回事 |
[15:38] | Yeah, what’s wrong with you? | 对 你怎么回事 |
[15:39] | Scotty Lockhart was fucking our daughter, | 斯科蒂·洛克哈特操了我们的女儿 |
[15:41] | – and you don’t tell me? – When was I supposed to | -可你却不告诉我 -我什么时候告诉你 |
[15:43] | fucking tell you? You threw me out of the house. | 当时你都已经把我扫地出门了 |
[15:44] | Bullshit! Fuck you! You are protecting yourself… | 扯淡 你这是在给你自己找借口… |
[15:46] | Now you’re gathering evidence against me, | 现在你都开始收集证据起诉我了 |
[15:47] | more than you’re protecting our daughter! | 你对待这件事比对待我们女儿的事都上心啊 |
[15:47] | So you can take my children! | 你就是为了抢走我的孩子 |
[15:49] | You think, for one moment, that some judge | 你以为这份录像将来有一天会派上用场 |
[15:51] | is gonna look at that tape of a father defending his daughter | 你想让离婚法官看看一个父亲在维护自己的女儿 |
[15:54] | and see some violent man who doesn’t deserve | 但是却有暴力倾向 所以就此 |
[15:55] | – custody of his children? – I hate you so much! | -剥夺我的监护权 -我恨死你了 |
[15:57] | If you want to divorce me, that’s one thing, | 如果你想跟我离婚 这情有可原 |
[15:59] | but that shit is fucking beneath you. | 但是你要做出那种事就太龌龊了 |
[16:00] | I don’t want to divorce you, you asshole! | 我不想跟你离婚 你个混蛋 |
[16:05] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不想吗 -不想 |
[16:09] | Well, what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[16:16] | I want you to come home. | 我想要你回家 |
[16:22] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[16:25] | I can’t do this alone. | 我自己一个人应付不来 |
[16:26] | I hate my life without you. | 我讨厌没有你的生活 |
[16:33] | You know–you know– you know, you used to like me | 你知道吗 你以前喜欢我 |
[16:37] | because of how I am. | 是因为我的性格 |
[16:39] | I mean, I thought you chose me for the way I am. | 我以为你选择我是因为看中了我的性格 |
[16:42] | You did. | 确实 |
[16:46] | You did. You wanted a certain life. | 你确实如此 你想过那种生活 |
[16:49] | And I gave that to you. | 我也给你了 |
[16:51] | You were tired of being poor. | 你不想继续过穷日子 |
[16:53] | You wanted a big family. I could’ve stopped that too. | 你想拥有一个大家庭 我可以不给你生孩子的 |
[16:56] | I didn’t need to have four kids to try to make up | 我本可以不用为你生四个孩子 |
[16:58] | for the wasteland that was my childhood. | 来弥补自己童年的空虚 |
[17:11] | You know, you never gave me a chance. | 可是你从未给过我机会 |
[17:16] | You never said, “I’m different now.” | 你从未说过 “我现在变了” |
[17:21] | “I want something else.” | “我想要别的了” |
[17:23] | You just took it all away. | 你就只是把一切都夺走 |
[17:26] | But I can change. I can change. | 我可以改 我可以改 |
[17:28] | And I have been working with Dr. Gunderson | 我一直在接受冈德森医生的治疗 |
[17:30] | two times a week, and I have new tools now. | 每周两次 我现在有新的应对方法了 |
[17:31] | Helen, Helen, stop, stop. Just stop, stop. | 海伦 海伦 停下 停下 |
[17:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[17:39] | All gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[17:42] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[17:46] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:02] | Did you just wipe your snot all over my shirt? | 你刚刚是把鼻涕都擦在我衣服上了吗 |
[18:07] | Do you think that’s hot? | 你觉得这性感吗 |
[19:00] | What time are you talking to Jeffries? | 你什么时候见杰弗里 |
[19:02] | Now, man. | 就现在 |
[19:03] | What does he want from you? | 他想从你这知道什么 |
[19:06] | – I have no idea. – He’s gonna ask about me. | -我不知道 -他会问到我的 |
[19:09] | – Specifically about my car. – Why? | -尤其是我的车 -为什么 |
[19:11] | It doesn’t matter. I need you to say nothing. | 原因不重要 我需要你闭口不谈 |
[19:13] | You never met me. You never fixed my car. | 你从没见过我 你没修过我的车 |
[19:23] | What’s that worth? | 那你要给我多少钱 |
[19:26] | How about 10 grand? | 一万美金怎么样 |
[19:28] | Will that do it? | 够了吗 |
[19:30] | No, but 20 will. | 不够 两万美金才够 |
[19:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | I’ll get you the cash tomorrow. | 我明天把现金给你 |
[19:37] | Oh, come on, man. Give me a break. | 得了 伙计 别来这套 |
[19:38] | You know, you got to give me the cash today. | 你今天就得把现金给我 |
[19:42] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | I’ll wire it to you right now. | 我现在就把钱转给你 |
[19:47] | Damn, man. | 天呐 哥们 |
[19:49] | You must be in some deep shit. | 你肯定是遇到大麻烦了 |
[19:52] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 我会解决的 |
[19:57] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:00] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你来这里干什么 |
[20:03] | Your dad found out that your boyfriend | 你爸发现你去年夏天 |
[20:06] | last summer was not Jack. | 交的男朋友不是杰克 |
[20:09] | How? | 怎么发现的 |
[20:10] | Whitney, why did you lie to me? | 惠特尼 你为什么要撒谎 |
[20:14] | Well, because I thought you’d be upset. | 因为我觉得你会生气 |
[20:16] | I am. I’m very upset, and I– | 我是很生气 而且我 |
[20:18] | – We’re gonna press charges. – For what? | -我们要提出指控 -指控什么 |
[20:20] | For statutory rape. | 强奸罪 |
[20:22] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[20:23] | I’m 17. | 我都17了 |
[20:24] | You were 16 when it happened, | 事情发生的时候你只有16岁 |
[20:26] | and he’s 30 at least. | 而他至少有30了 |
[20:27] | He’s probably older than that. | 他可能还不止30 |
[20:29] | Are you serious about this? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:30] | I’m very serious. | 我当然是认真的 |
[20:32] | Was this your idea? | 这是你的主意吗 |
[20:33] | Whitney, what this guy did was a crime. | 惠特尼 他的行为是犯罪 |
[20:35] | No, it wasn’t. It was consensual. | 不是的 是我们双方自愿的 |
[20:37] | – He took advantage of you. – I’m telling you. | -他占了你的便宜 -我告诉你 |
[20:38] | I asked him to. | 是我求他这么做的 |
[20:40] | He’s 15 years older than you. | 他可比你大15岁 |
[20:42] | How old is Alison? | 那艾莉森有多大 |
[20:46] | Really? | 你没搞错吧 |
[20:47] | What, you thought she wasn’t gonna tell me, dad? | 你以为她不会告诉我吗 爸爸 |
[20:49] | What was she supposed to say? You grew apart? | 她要怎么说 你们性格不合吗 |
[20:52] | Jesus, I can’t believe you or you. | 天呐 我真不敢相信你们俩 |
[20:56] | You said it was over. | 你说你们已经结束了 |
[20:57] | You said you would never forgive him. | 你说你永远不会原谅他 |
[20:58] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 事情没这么简单 |
[20:59] | You said he was a bad person | 你说他是个坏人 |
[21:01] | who had deliberately ruined our lives. | 他毁掉了我们的生活 |
[21:03] | You said he might be a sociopath. | 你说他可能是个反社会分子 |
[21:05] | – I was angry. – Well, I had to live with that. | -我当时很生气 -可我必须得忍受这一切 |
[21:08] | I had to go see dad all the time | 我得时常去见爸爸 |
[21:09] | and act like everything was normal, | 装作一切正常的样子 |
[21:10] | all the time wondering, “is he a sociopath?” | 同时一直想着”他是不是个反社会分子” |
[21:13] | Come on. Now, look. | 行了 |
[21:14] | I never should have said that. | 我不应该说这些的 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. I apologize. | 我为此道歉 |
[21:17] | You, you’re a hypocrite. | 你就是个伪君子 |
[21:19] | You think you can just walk back in here | 你觉得在消失了四个月之后 |
[21:21] | after four months of not being here | 你能就这样大摇大摆地走进来 |
[21:22] | and be my parent? | 然后又成为我爸爸 |
[21:24] | I am your parent. | 我本来就是你爸爸 |
[21:25] | Now, you may not like that or me, | 你可以不喜欢这个事实 不喜欢我 |
[21:27] | but I’m still your dad. | 但我还是你爸爸 |
[21:28] | And by the way, we’re not asking permission here. | 再说了 我们不是在征求你的允许 |
[21:30] | We’re telling you what’s about to happen. | 我们只是通知你一声 |
[21:31] | – Is that clear? – You can’t do that. | -听清楚了吗 -你不能这么做 |
[21:32] | – I love him. – I don’t care, Whit. | -我爱他 -我不管 惠特尼 |
[21:34] | – You are a sociopath! – Thank you. | -你就是个反社会分子 -谢谢 |
[21:37] | Thanks a lot for that. | 万分感谢 |
[21:45] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[21:47] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[21:56] | Told you this was a bad idea. | 我早说了 这是个坏主意 |
[21:58] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[22:05] | You know, maybe we should, | 也许我们应该… |
[22:08] | maybe we should just let it go. | 放手不管 |
[22:12] | I mean, she obviously knew what she was doing. | 很明显 她知道自己在做什么 |
[22:16] | She was almost 17. | 那会她也快17了 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna press charges. | 我要提出指控 |
[22:25] | You can join me or not. | 你参不参与随你 |
[22:50] | Did you just change in the bathroom? | 你刚刚是去卫生间换衣服了吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:56] | I don’t know, Noah. | 我不知道 诺亚 |
[23:05] | Should I leave? | 我该出去吗 |
[23:08] | No. | 不用 |
[23:10] | Please don’t. | 不要走 |
[24:24] | Okay, everybody, we’ll be back by tonight, | 好了 我们今晚就会回来 |
[24:26] | and you be good for grandma, okay? | 你们乖乖的 听外婆话 好吗 |
[24:28] | – Where are you going? – Going on a little trip. | -你们要去哪里 -出去一趟 |
[24:30] | – Where’s Whitney? – She’s at her friend’s house. | -惠特尼呢 -她在她朋友家 |
[24:33] | Is dad living with us again? | 爸爸又要和我们一起住了吗 |
[24:34] | I don’t want to talk about that right now. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[24:35] | I have an idea: why don’t you and I go pick up Whitney? | 我有个想法 要不你和我去接惠特尼 |
[24:38] | Noah can spend the day with his children, | 今天可以让诺亚来陪孩子 |
[24:40] | who clearly miss him. | 孩子们很想爸爸 |
[24:41] | Mom, you said you would watch them. | 妈 你不是说可以帮我看孩子吗 |
[24:42] | And I’d be happy to, | 我不是不愿意 |
[24:44] | but considering the predicament | 但是你看惠特尼 |
[24:46] | our Whitney finds herself in, | 现在这情况 |
[24:47] | I just wonder if her father is the appropriate role model. | 我觉得她爸要管她 恐怕还不够格吧 |
[24:49] | – Are you kidding me, Margaret? – Don’t. | -玛格丽特 你什么意思 -别说了 |
[24:51] | What? You think this situation | 你觉得惠特尼现在成了这样 |
[24:52] | – is somehow my fault. – Please don’t. | -都怪我吗 -别说了 |
[24:53] | – Please don’t. Please. – No, you and Bruce | -你少说几句吧 -你和布鲁斯有着 |
[24:54] | – have the worst values in the western world. – Please don’t. | -最糟糕的西方价值观 -别说了 |
[24:58] | You’ve been filling Whitney’s head | 惠特尼还小的时候 |
[24:59] | with your toxic, narcissistic bullshit | 你们就开始给她灌输那些 |
[25:01] | since she was a child. | 有害无益自以为是的想法 |
[25:02] | – And you stand there judging me? – I’m sorry Noah. | -你现在倒反过来指责我 -抱歉 诺亚 |
[25:05] | What would you like me to do? | 那你要我怎么办 |
[25:06] | Congratulate you on finally revealing yourself | 还要我恭喜你最终证明自己不过是 |
[25:08] | to be the useless asshole I always suspected you were? | 我一直以来认为的没用废物吗 |
[25:11] | – Stop yelling at Dad! – Yeah, stop it! | -别吼我爸爸 -就是 快停下 |
[25:13] | Guys, just go. We’ll be fine. | 你们快走吧 我们不用你们看 |
[25:27] | Thank you, honey. | 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[25:31] | Bye. | 我走了 |
[25:44] | You know what I just figured out? | 有件事我才明白过来 |
[25:48] | What? | 明白什么 |
[25:55] | I was so afraid of marrying my father, | 我以前很害怕会嫁给一个我爸那样的人 |
[25:57] | I never realized | 但我到现在才意识到 |
[26:00] | I was marrying my mother. | 我是嫁给了我妈那样的人 |
[26:24] | Perfect. | 再好不过了 |
[26:39] | Where is she? | 我女儿在哪 |
[26:41] | Inside with my mother-in-law. | 在里面和我婆婆坐着呢 |
[26:44] | Is Scotty in there? | 斯科蒂在这儿吗 |
[26:45] | No. | 不在 |
[26:46] | He’s–he’s gone. | 他 他走了 |
[26:48] | Gone where? | 去哪了 |
[26:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:07] | Mr. Solloway, hello. Mrs. Solloway, hi. | 索洛维先生 索洛维太太 你们好 |
[27:11] | – I’m Cherry Lockhart. – You fucking traitor. | -我是雪莉·洛克哈特 -你这个叛徒 |
[27:13] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[27:14] | Can we just sit down? | 我们能不能平心静气坐下 |
[27:15] | And we’ll just talk this through, okay? | 然后把事情讲清楚 可以吗 |
[27:19] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:20] | I’m taking my daughter, and I’m going home. | 我是来带我女儿走的 我这就要回家了 |
[27:22] | I know you want to, but can we just speak? | 我知道 我们就不能谈谈吗 |
[27:24] | I just want to say that I did not realize | 我真的不知道 |
[27:26] | what was going on this past summer | 这个夏天 |
[27:28] | between my son and– | 我儿子和你女儿的事 |
[27:30] | I mean, if I’d known, | 如果我当初知道 |
[27:31] | I obviously would have put a stop to it. | 我一定不会让事情闹到现在的地步 |
[27:33] | – He’s much too old for her. – Yes, I agree. | -我儿子比她大太多了 -没错 我同意 |
[27:36] | – Whitney, come on. – Can I just ask? | -惠特尼 我们回家了 -我想问一句 |
[27:37] | Have you called the police? | 你们报警了吗 |
[27:40] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[27:42] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:43] | Please don’t. Please? | 求你们别报警 好吗 |
[27:46] | I know my son. | 我了解我儿子 |
[27:47] | He’s been a struggle all along, | 一直以来他都不让我省心 |
[27:49] | but I promise you he never meant to hurt your daughter. | 但我向你们保证 他真没想伤害你女儿 |
[27:52] | He–Scotty– he just doesn’t think. | 他 斯科蒂就是没想那么多 |
[27:55] | – Obviously. – Please don’t press charges. | -那可不是 -求你们别起诉 |
[27:58] | Please! We just lost this ranch. | 求求你了 我们刚失去了牧场 |
[28:02] | We’re all gonna be homeless at the end of the month, | 眼看着到月底连住处也要没了 |
[28:04] | And I can give you my vow– my solemn vow– | 我向你保证 我以我的人格起誓 |
[28:06] | You will never see him again. | 你们以后再也不会见到他 |
[28:08] | He will never be anywhere near your daughter– | 他永远不会靠近你女儿半步 |
[28:10] | All right, this is way too fucked up, okay? | 行了 这简直太他妈混乱了 |
[28:13] | – Whitney, we are going right now. – What? | -惠特尼 我们现在就回家 -什么 |
[28:14] | – No, there’s no arguments. – Stop! I don’t– | -没得商量 -你够了 我不回 |
[28:16] | Let’s go. And, you, stop staring at him. | 快走 还有你 别那样看我老公 |
[28:24] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈那样看他是什么意思 |
[28:25] | Please don’t speak that way to my daughter-in-law– | 请你对我儿媳尊重点 |
[28:27] | – not in this house. – Your daughter-in-law was fucking my husband. | -不许在我们家这样说话 -你儿媳和我老公上床 |
[28:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:30] | She’s done a terrible thing. | 她是不应该那么做 |
[28:33] | Many people in this room have done terrible things, | 这厅里很多人都做了不该做的事 |
[28:36] | So I think maybe what would be best | 所以我认为最好的办法就是 |
[28:40] | is if we all just forgive each other | 彼此互相原谅 前嫌一笔勾销 |
[28:42] | And say good-bye. | 然后永远不见面 |
[28:44] | Whitney, you have to go home now. | 惠特尼 快跟你妈回家吧 |
[28:47] | – Let’s go. – Stop it, stop. | -走吧 -走开 别管我 |
[29:03] | Did you get rid of her, mom? | 惠特尼走了吗 妈 |
[29:07] | – Shit. – You fucking– | -该死 -你个混账 |
[29:09] | I’ll kill you! Fucking come here! | 我要杀了你 你他妈给我过来 |
[29:11] | – Fucking kill you! – Get the fuck off me! | -我他妈打死你 -你给我走开 |
[29:13] | Fucking scumbag! | 你王八蛋 |
[29:19] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我打死你 |
[29:25] | Fucking scumbag! | 你个混账 人渣 |
[29:27] | God! | 救命啊 |
[29:28] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[29:32] | Get the fuck off my brother. | 放开我弟弟 |
[29:36] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[29:41] | Give me one good reason | 给我一个我为什么 |
[29:42] | why I shouldn’t blow your fucking brains out right now, | 不该一枪毙了你的理由 |
[29:44] | ’cause I can’t think of one. | 因为我根本想不到 |
[30:48] | What’s it today, Maurice? | 莫里斯 今天有什么好吃的 |
[30:50] | I call it vegan surprise. | 素食惊喜套餐 |
[30:52] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | -那摩斯戴 -那摩斯戴 |
[30:52] | Namaste 合十礼 是瑜伽的一种手势 代表感谢 字面意思是我向你鞠躬 | |
[30:58] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | -那摩斯戴 -那摩斯戴 |
[31:01] | Namaste. | 那摩斯戴 |
[31:04] | So I think I found someone for you. | 我给你相中了个人 |
[31:09] | – Oh, Athena, please. – Just hear me out. | -雅典娜 你又来了 -听我说完嘛 |
[31:11] | He’s 6’2″. He’s very clean. | 他有一米八 历史清白 |
[31:15] | – Clean? – He’s around your age. | -清白 -他和你差不多大 |
[31:16] | He’s an entrepreneur. | 是个企业家 |
[31:18] | He came by my practice yesterday. | 昨天他到我诊所里 |
[31:19] | He was trying to sell me these hemp bars | 让我买他的能量棒 |
[31:21] | that he had made, which were delicious. | 是他亲手做的 超级好吃 |
[31:25] | And we got to talking, and I found out | 我们聊了聊 我发现 |
[31:27] | he’s recently divorced. | 他最近刚离婚 |
[31:29] | He’s from the city, | 他是城里人 |
[31:29] | but he rented a little cabin up here | 但他来这儿租了间小屋 |
[31:31] | to regroup and get his life back together, | 好让自己振作起来 重拾生活 |
[31:34] | – just like someone else I know. – Athena | -这就跟我认识的某人一样 -雅典娜 |
[31:35] | I found him very centered, Alison. | 我觉得他对人很真诚 艾莉森 |
[31:38] | He really looked me in the eye | 他跟我说话的时候 |
[31:40] | as he was talking to me. | 会看着我的眼睛 |
[31:41] | – He was trying to sell you hemp bars. – And generous. | -他是想让你买他的能量棒吧 -他还很大方 |
[31:43] | He gave me a few to try for free. | 让我免费试吃了好多 |
[31:46] | Oh, his phone number’s on the back. | 他的电话号码在后面 |
[31:47] | Oh! Look at that. | 干得漂亮 |
[31:51] | I feel like he could provide you | 我想 他可以带给你 |
[31:53] | with a very healing sexual experience, sweetie. | 一种治愈性的性体验 亲爱的 |
[31:56] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要 |
[31:57] | I’m a very big advocate for celibacy | 我个人非常倡导在两性关系中 |
[31:59] | between relationships | 保持禁欲状态 |
[32:01] | as a kind of palate cleanser. | 以清理休整 换换口味 |
[32:04] | Oh, thank you, Dennis. | 太感谢你了 丹尼斯 |
[32:06] | In the program, | 在我们的治疗中 |
[32:07] | abstention from sexual involvement | 戒掉性行为或是桃色活动 |
[32:09] | or intrigue is highly recommended for recovery. | 会对你的恢复有很大的帮助 |
[32:12] | Well, she’s not an addict, baby. | 但她又不是对这个有瘾 亲爱的 |
[32:13] | She’s recovering from toxic dynamics. | 她现在需要的是清心寡欲 |
[32:18] | You’ve grown so much here. | 你在这里已经好多了 |
[32:20] | Don’t leave. Stay a little longer. | 别走 再多待一阵子 |
[32:23] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:25] | It’s almost summer again, | 夏天快到了 |
[32:25] | and I have to deal with the house. | 我得回去处理房子的事 |
[32:27] | Is Cole still there? | 科尔还在那儿吗 |
[32:29] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:31] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[32:33] | Gonna stay at Phoebe’s tonight and go over tomorrow. | 我今晚去菲比家 明天再过去 |
[32:36] | Tell her hi. | 帮我跟她打招呼 |
[32:37] | I will do. | 没问题 |
[32:40] | Oh, god. I got to go. | 天啊 我得走了 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna miss my train. | 要赶不上火车了 |
[32:44] | But I’ll take this just in case. | 我还是带着这个 以防万一 |
[32:49] | Thank you, Athena. | 谢谢你 雅典娜 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | For a second, I thought you might actually call me mom. | 有一瞬间 我还以为你会叫我妈妈呢 |
[33:25] | So what the hell happened? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[33:27] | I take off for a year, | 我才走了一年 |
[33:28] | and you decide to leave your husband? | 你就跟你老公掰了 |
[33:32] | I met someone. | 我有了情人 |
[33:34] | What? | 什么 |
[33:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:37] | His name is Noah. | 他叫诺亚 |
[33:39] | Where? | 在哪儿遇到的 |
[33:43] | He came into the Lobster Roll | 那天 他来到龙虾卷餐厅 |
[33:47] | with his wife and four kids. | 带着他老婆和四个孩子 |
[33:49] | Oh, jeez. | 我的天 |
[33:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:54] | And we had an affair. | 我们就开始搞外遇 |
[33:56] | Cole found out. Actually Cherry found out first. | 被科尔发现了 其实是雪莉先发现的 |
[33:59] | Then cole found out. It was a disaster. | 然后科尔知道了 简直就是个灾难 |
[34:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:09] | So you’re not still seeing him? | 那你如今没继续跟他在一起了吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 没有了 |
[34:15] | You going back to Cole? | 打算回到科尔身边吗 |
[34:17] | No. | 不 |
[34:20] | I think I want to be alone. | 我想自己一个人静静 |
[34:25] | Have you ever been alone? | 你有自己一个人过吗 |
[34:28] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[34:30] | It’s all very glamorous until you need a kidney. | 一个人过什么都好 除非需要换肾 |
[34:33] | – What, do you need a kidney? – No. | -什么 你现在需要换肾吗 -不是 |
[34:35] | But if I did, who would I call? | 但万一哪天我有需求了 我能指望谁呢 |
[34:39] | You can take one of mine. | 你可以拿我的肾啊 |
[34:40] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[34:42] | that’s the kind of stuff you start to think about | 一个人独居久了 |
[34:44] | when you spend too much time alone. | 就会开始想这类的事情 |
[34:46] | I mean, is it any worse than being lonely | 但结了婚却还是寂寞 |
[34:49] | in your own marriage? | 难道不是更糟吗 |
[34:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:53] | I’ve never been married. | 我又没结过婚 |
[34:55] | You know? | 你知道的 |
[35:03] | There was this time, this moment very– | 有这么一刻 |
[35:09] | There was this moment at the very beginning | 刚开始的时候 |
[35:11] | when I was walking away from Noah, | 我想要离开诺亚 |
[35:14] | and he grabbed my hand, | 他抓着我的手 |
[35:17] | and he pulled me back to him. | 把我拉回他的身边 |
[35:24] | And he just looked at me. | 他就那样看着我 |
[35:28] | He really just– | 他真真切切地 |
[35:30] | He looked at me. | 看着我 |
[35:34] | It was the most perfect, | 那一刻 是我这辈子 |
[35:37] | erotic moment of my life. | 最激情的一刻 |
[35:42] | And I sometimes feel like everything that’s happened since | 有时候我觉得 之后发生的一切 |
[35:44] | is just us circling each other, | 我们都在兜兜转转 |
[35:46] | trying to get back to that moment, | 想要回到那一刻 |
[35:49] | and– | 但… |
[35:52] | Yeah. But you never can. | 是的 你回不去 |
[35:56] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[35:58] | Because it wasn’t real. | 因为这不是真实的 |
[36:37] | I just came to pick up Phoebe. We’re gonna go surfing together. | 我过来接菲比 我们要一起去冲浪 |
[36:40] | How are you? How have you been? | 你怎么样 最近过得如何 |
[36:42] | Fine. I’m totally fine. | 挺好的 我过得很好 |
[36:44] | – That’s good. – Yeah, everything’s great. | -太好了 -一切都很好 |
[36:47] | Sorry, I’m just looking for my wet suit. | 抱歉 我找不到潜水衣了 |
[36:49] | I thought I hung it up by the shower, | 我记得是挂在淋浴旁边的 |
[36:50] | but it’s not there. | 但是没在那儿 |
[36:57] | How’s Hal? | 哈尔怎么样了 |
[36:58] | He’s fine. | 他挺好的 |
[36:58] | Cherry? | 雪莉 |
[36:59] | She’s fine too. | 她也很好 |
[37:03] | Did you sell the ranch? | 牧场卖了吗 |
[37:09] | We lost it last week, actually. | 实际上 牧场上周就不属于我们了 |
[37:15] | We have to be out by the end of the month. | 这个月底我们就得搬出去了 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[37:21] | Yeah, you’re really out of the loop. | 是啊 你彻底跟我们生疏了 |
[37:30] | Well, it’s good to see you. | 但见到你真好 |
[37:32] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[37:39] | If I had known that you were here, | 早知道你在这儿 |
[37:41] | I would’ve waited in the car. | 我就在车里等着了 |
[37:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:47] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[37:48] | Alison, you walked out on your family. | 艾莉森 你抛弃了你的家庭 |
[37:52] | Now that you’ve decided to swing back into town, | 现在你决定回来了 |
[37:54] | you just want to pick up where you left off? | 我们就得敞开怀抱迎接你吗 |
[37:56] | No, I’m sorry. It doesn’t work like that. | 不行 对不起 办不到 |
[38:01] | Well, how does it work? | 那如今我们该怎么面对彼此 |
[38:02] | I don’t know, but not like that. | 我不知道 但不是这样 |
[38:06] | Found it. Sorry.Ready to go? | 找到了 抱歉久等 能走了吗 |
[38:08] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[38:09] | What about you? Do you want to come? | 你呢 你想一起来吗 |
[38:12] | She doesn’t surf. | 她不冲浪 |
[38:13] | Well, you’re welcome to stay here for the morning. | 你今早可以待在这边 |
[38:15] | I’ll leave you my key. | 我会把钥匙留给你 |
[38:16] | No, I have to go to the house. | 不用了 我得回趟家 |
[38:18] | Can you drop me? | 能送我一程吗 |
[38:22] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[38:24] | Just take me to my house, MK, | 把我送回家就行 玛丽·凯特 |
[38:26] | and then you never have to see me again. | 你今后都不用再见我了 |
[38:42] | – Hey. – Hey, Cole. | -你好 -你好 科尔 |
[38:43] | Guys headed out? | 去海边了吗 |
[38:44] | It’s pumping out there this morning. | 今早浪很大啊 |
[38:57] | Staying at Phoebe’s? | 你待在菲比家吗 |
[39:00] | That’s right. | 对 |
[39:02] | It’s nice having her back, isn’t it? | 她回来真好 对吧 |
[39:06] | Hey, this place looks great. | 这里看起来好棒啊 |
[39:09] | Yeah, I fixed it up. | 对 我都修整好了 |
[39:11] | I did a bunch of work on it while you were gone. | 你不在时 我好好整修了一下 |
[39:13] | Turned out pretty well. | 效果不错 |
[39:14] | It should help you when you try to sell it. | 想卖时 能帮你卖上一个好价钱 |
[39:18] | This was a bad idea. | 我不该回来的 |
[39:20] | How’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[39:26] | The same. | 跟以前一样 |
[39:29] | How’s yours? | 你妈呢 |
[39:31] | Well, we finally lost the ranch. | 我们最终还是失去了牧场 |
[39:34] | I heard. | 听说了 |
[39:35] | So understandably, she’s a mess. | 所以你也想象得到 她现在很槽 |
[39:37] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:39] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:44] | Where are you gonna go? | 你打算去哪儿 |
[39:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:53] | Thanks for returning my phone calls… | “谢谢”回我电话… |
[39:54] | – Cole– – and my texts. | -科尔 -还有短信 |
[39:56] | Look, I couldn’t. I’m sorry. I– | 听着 我不能 我很抱歉 我… |
[39:58] | You know, it just amazes me that after 20 years, | 让我吃惊的是 过了二十年 |
[40:01] | you really think that you know somebody, | 你自以为你很了解某人 |
[40:02] | but it turns out you don’t know them at all. | 但结果是你完全不了解 |
[40:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:06] | Why don’t you know what to say? | 为什么不知道 |
[40:08] | You’ve had four fucking months to figure it out. | 你他妈不是花了四个月时间去想明白吗 |
[40:10] | Why come back here if you don’t know what to say? | 要是不知道 那你还回来干什么 |
[40:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:21] | I cannot fucking believe you. | 你他妈真让人难以置信 |
[40:26] | You didn’t come back to talk to me at all, did you? | 你不是回来找我的 对吧 |
[40:29] | It’s almost summer. | 快到夏季了 |
[40:30] | You came back to sell the fucking house. | 你他妈回来是为了卖房子 |
[40:35] | Wait, what if I sold it to you? | 等一下 我把房子卖给你怎么样 |
[40:39] | – What? – Look, you love this place. | -什么 -你喜欢这个地方 |
[40:41] | You should have it. Make me an offer. | 你应该留着这房子 开个价给我 |
[40:44] | I’m broke, Ali. You know that. | 我破产了 艾莉 你知道的 |
[40:46] | Well, then I’ll give it to you. | 那我就送给你 |
[40:48] | I’ll sign the deed over to you. | 我把房契签给你 |
[40:49] | That would make you a fucking idiot. | 那你就真是傻了 |
[40:54] | I just want you to have something that you love. | 我只想让你至少能拥有些你所爱的东西 |
[41:01] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[41:04] | I don’t know how to fix what’s broken between us, Cole. | 我不知道该怎样修补我们的关系 科尔 |
[41:07] | I-I don’t think it’s fixable. | 我觉得修补不了 |
[41:09] | Okay, what if we go see another therapist? | 好吧 我们再去做心理咨询如何 |
[41:15] | It’s not gonna bring him back. | 那我们的孩子也不可能复活 |
[41:17] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[41:18] | – And that is the only thing that can fix this for me. – No. | -只有儿子才能修补我们的关系 – 不 |
[41:21] | I look at you. And I see his face. | 我看着你 总会想起他的脸庞 |
[41:25] | People survive this. They do. | 会挺过去的 一定会 |
[41:28] | You know that. It’s incredibly hard, | 你知道的 过程很艰难 |
[41:30] | but they survive together. | 但一定能一起挺过去的 |
[41:31] | – They heal together. – I don’t want to. | -同心协力去愈合伤口 -我不想 |
[41:34] | It’s too hard. I don’t want to do it. | 太煎熬了 我不想经历这过程 |
[41:42] | Is this about him? | 是因为他吧 |
[41:43] | – Are you with him now? – No. | -你跟他在一起吗 -没有 |
[41:47] | I haven’t talked to him since I last talked to you. | 我很久没联系他了 跟没联系你一样久 |
[41:49] | It’s not about him. It’s about me. | 不是他的原因 是我的原因 |
[41:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:58] | I am so, so sorry Gabriel died. | 我很抱歉 加百列去世了 |
[42:02] | I don’t know what we did to deserve that. | 我不知道我们造了什么孽要受此惩罚 |
[42:05] | We loved him. We took good care of him. | 我们那么爱他 那么细心呵护他 |
[42:10] | But he’s gone, | 但他还是走了 |
[42:14] | And I see him all over your face and your body. | 我在你身上看到的全是他的影子 |
[42:22] | You’ve changed for me. | 对我来说 你已经变了 |
[42:28] | What are you saying, Alison, | 你什么意思 艾莉森 |
[42:29] | that you want to forget about him? | 你想忘记他吗 |
[42:32] | No. | 不 |
[42:35] | Forget about you. | 我想忘记你 |
[42:53] | Why weren’t you watching him? | 为什么你当时没有看着他 |
[43:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[43:03] | I went to get a blanket. | 我去拿毯子 |
[43:06] | I left you alone for three minutes. | 就离开了你们三分钟 |
[43:08] | How could you have let him go under? | 你怎么就能让他溺水了 |
[43:09] | Why wouldn’t you just take him to the fucking hospital? | 你他妈当时为什么不带他去医院 |
[43:13] | I’m gonna go surfing, | 我要去冲浪了 |
[43:14] | and when I come back to this house, | 我回来的时候 |
[43:16] | I want you out of here, and I never want to see you again. | 不想看到你在这里 以后也再不想见到你 |
[43:22] | Oh, good. Thank God you’re still here. | 太好了 谢天谢地你在这里 |
[43:24] | – You have to come with me. – What? | -你得跟我来 -什么事 |
[43:26] | That Solloway girl is here. | 那个索洛维家的女儿来了 |
[43:28] | Cherry’s been trying to call you. | 雪莉一直给你打电话呢 |
[43:29] | She’s at the ranch, and she’s looking for Scotty. | 她在牧场 要找斯科蒂 |
[43:31] | Why? | 干什么 |
[43:32] | Just will you come with me, please? | 你就跟我来吧 行吗 |
[43:33] | Quickly. I’ll explain in the car. | 快点 上车再给你解释 |
[43:35] | You too. | 你也来 |
[43:54] | Sorry to drag you both into this. | 不好意思把你俩扯进来了 |
[43:56] | Tell them what you just told me. | 告诉他们你刚跟我说的 |
[43:59] | Scotty and I were together for a while, | 我和斯科蒂在一起一段时间了 |
[44:00] | and my parents just found out, | 我父母刚发现我们的事 |
[44:02] | and now they want to charge him with statutory rape. | 现在他们要起诉他强奸 |
[44:04] | – What? – Yeah, look. | -什么 -是的 |
[44:05] | It’s not about him. | 这事与他无关 |
[44:06] | They’re going through something, as I’m sure you’d know. | 他俩之间有点问题 相信你们也都知道 |
[44:09] | Hold on a second. You and Scotty? | 等下 你和斯科蒂 |
[44:10] | – Yes. – Where is he? | -是的 -他在哪 |
[44:12] | Look, this isn’t his fault. You shouldn’t blame him. | 这不是他的错 别怪他 |
[44:15] | – How old are you? – What differences does it make? | -你多大 -有什么关系 |
[44:18] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[44:20] | – I’m 17. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -十七 -天哪 |
[44:26] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[44:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:34] | Maybe if I just speak to your mother as a mother, | 也许我以母亲的身份跟你妈谈谈 |
[44:37] | I appeal to her sympathy– | 能唤起她的同情心… |
[44:38] | – she has sons of her own. – No, that’ll never work. | -她也有儿子 -不 没用的 |
[44:41] | My mom pays lawyers to do her talking. | 我妈全权交给律师出面了 |
[44:43] | Does she know where you are right now? | 她知道你现在在哪吗 |
[44:46] | No, I don’t think so. | 不知道吧 |
[44:47] | Well, maybe you could call her. | 也许你该打给她 |
[44:49] | Get her to pick you up, | 让她来接你 |
[44:50] | and then Cherry could have the conversation in person. | 这样雪莉就能跟她当面谈谈了 |
[44:52] | – Why don’t you call him? – Why? | -不如你打给他吧 -为什么 |
[44:57] | We don’t know that your mother’s behind this. | 我们不确定这事是你妈的主意 |
[44:59] | If I was your father, I would want to kill Scotty. | 如果我是你爸 我一定会想杀了斯科蒂 |
[45:04] | We need to talk to him together, | 我们得一起跟他谈 |
[45:06] | and if you call him, he’ll come. | 而你打给他的话 他就会来 |
[45:07] | And what if he comes alone? | 如果他一个人来呢 |
[45:09] | Oh, please. She’ll never let that happen. | 拜托 她绝不会答应 |
[45:10] | She’s already made that mistake once. | 她已经犯过一次这样的错 |
[45:15] | I-I don’t want to do this. | 我 我不想这么做 |
[45:16] | I don’t give a shit what you want, Alison. | 我才不管你想怎样 艾莉森 |
[45:19] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[45:26] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[45:40] | I need you to say nothing. | 你一个字都不能泄露 |
[45:42] | You never met me. You never fixed my car. | 你从没见过我 从没帮我修过车 |
[45:45] | What’s that worth? | 我有什么好处 |
[45:47] | How about 10 grand? Will that do it? | 一万块怎样 行吗 |
[45:50] | No, but 20 will. | 不行 两万 |
[45:55] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 |
[45:58] | Nice work, Jake. | 干得好 杰克 |
[45:59] | All right, let’s finish the affidavit and get it in. | 好了 咱们完成书面陈述落案起诉吧 |
[46:02] | So do I get to keep the money? | 钱我能留着吗 |
[46:04] | No, man, you forfeit that to us in cash. | 不能 现金交给我们 |
[46:07] | Cash? | 现金 |
[46:08] | But you didn’t call the IRS, right? | 你没通知国税局吧 |
[46:10] | – No, and I’m not going to. – Oh, thank God. | -没 我也不准备这么做 -谢天谢地 |
[46:13] | Look, man, I got two kids at home and another one on the way. | 我家里有两个孩子 还有一个快出生了 |
[46:15] | I can’t afford to lose my business. | 我可不能失业 |
[46:17] | You better stop taking money under the table, man. | 你最好别再私下交易了 |
[46:19] | It’s way too easy for me to find that out. | 我要查出来可容易得很 |
[46:21] | Hey, yeah, you got it. Listen, thanks again, man. | 好的 再次感谢 |
[46:34] | Hey, I’m here looking for Whitney Solloway. | 我找惠特尼·索洛维 |
[46:38] | She’s 17. | 她才十七岁 |
[46:44] | – I’m gonna kill you! – Hey, you need to relax! | -我要杀了你 -你冷静点 |
[46:46] | – Come on! – You need to calm down! | -来啊 -冷静点 |
[46:48] | Steve’s on the line. He says it’s urgent. | 史蒂夫的电话 他说有急事 |
[46:51] | Thank you, Esther. | 谢谢 艾斯特 |
[46:59] | Hey, babe, what’s up? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[47:11] | So were you really screwing my dad? | 你真跟我爸有一腿吗 |
[47:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:24] | He’s so old, | 他年纪都这么大了 |
[47:25] | and your husband’s so hot. | 你丈夫还这么帅 |
[47:32] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[47:34] | Cherry, they’re here. | 雪莉 他们到了 |
[47:36] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[47:39] | – You want to get it? – No. | -你要去开门吗 -不要 |
[47:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:58] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[48:00] | Uh, she’s inside. She doesn’t want to come out. | 她在里面 不愿意出来 |
[48:02] | Well, she doesn’t have a fucking choice. | 她没得选 |
[48:21] | Where’s Cherry? | 雪莉在哪 |
[48:22] | I asked her to give us a second. | 我让她给我们点时间 |
[48:23] | – She’ll be here soon. – All right, the party’s over. | -她马上就来 -好了 派对结束了 |
[48:25] | No, Mrs. Lockhart wants to talk to you. | 洛克哈特太太要跟你谈谈 |
[48:27] | Well, I have no interest in talking to her, | 我没兴趣跟她谈 |
[48:29] | so we’re leaving, okay? | 我们这就走 |
[48:30] | – No, no. – Whitney. | -不 不要 -惠特尼 |
[48:31] | I’m not gonna leave. Dad, no. | 我不走 爸 我不走 |
[48:33] | Get the fuck up now, Whitney. | 你他妈给我站起来 惠特尼 |
[48:34] | Wow, that’s how you talk to your kids. | 你就这么跟你家孩子说话啊 |
[48:38] | You know, I pegged you as more of a family man, | 我以为你是居家好男人呢 |
[48:41] | – the mild-mannered professor. – Stop. | -温文尔雅的教授 -住手 |
[48:43] | But clearly there’s another side to you, | 但显然你有另一面 |
[48:47] | which actually makes more sense, | 就是这面才说得通 |
[48:48] | ’cause she sure as shit does not respond to kindness. | 因为她对体贴可不感冒 |
[48:50] | I can tell you that. | 这点我可以说 |
[48:53] | Listen, man, I know you got a lot to be upset about. | 我知道你现在烦心事一大堆 |
[48:55] | Yes, I do. | 的确 |
[48:57] | And if you want to talk to me another time, | 如果你想改天跟我好好谈谈 |
[48:58] | then we should do that, but right now, | 我乐意奉陪 但现在 |
[49:00] | I’m just gonna take my daughter and go home. | 我只想带我女儿回家 |
[49:01] | I just want to take my wife and go home. | 我也想带我妻子回家 |
[49:03] | She won’t go with me anymore. | 但她不愿跟我走了 |
[49:05] | What do you think I should do about that? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[49:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:11] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[49:12] | That’s between you and her to figure out. | 那是你俩之间的事 |
[49:15] | Whitney, if you’re not in that car in 60 seconds– | 惠特妮 如果你一分钟之内不坐到车上 |
[49:16] | No, no! Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad! | 不 不 爸爸 爸爸 |
[49:19] | Cole, Cole. What are you doing? | 科尔 科尔 你想做什么 |
[49:21] | Not exactly sure yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[49:22] | Look, put the gun away, please. | 把枪收起来 求你了 |
[49:24] | I don’t think I’m gonna do that. | 我可不打算这么做 |
[49:25] | Look, man, whatever this is about, | 哥们 不管你是因为什么 |
[49:26] | just let my family walk out of here, okay? | 让我家人离开这里 行吗 |
[49:28] | What do you think this is about, asshole? | 你觉得还会因为什么 混蛋 |
[49:32] | You fucked my wife, didn’t you? | 你操了我老婆 是吗 |
[49:38] | Didn’t you? Yes or no. | 是吗 回答我是不是 |
[49:38] | I did. | 是的 |
[49:42] | Well, how would you feel if I fucked your wife? | 如果我操了你老婆 你会怎么想 |
[49:45] | – Cole, please. – Stay out of this. | -科尔 求你了 -别管这事 |
[49:47] | – Put the gun– – I said shut the fuck up. | -把枪放… -给我他妈的闭嘴 |
[49:50] | There’s only one thing left in this world | 这世上我唯一还在乎的 |
[49:52] | that I still care about, | 只有一样东西 |
[49:54] | and that’s her. | 那就是她 |
[49:58] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这对你来说有意义吗 |
[50:03] | Does anything mean anything to you? | 还有任何事对你来说有意义吗 |
[50:05] | Does she? | 你在乎她吗 |
[50:06] | – Does she? – Listen to me, man! | -或者她 -听我说 哥们 |
[50:08] | Listen to you. Listen to you? | 听你说 你要我听你说 |
[50:12] | A married man with four children | 一个有四个小孩的已婚男人 |
[50:15] | takes advantage of a woman who just lost her only child, | 居然占一个刚刚经历丧子之痛的女人便宜 |
[50:17] | and you want me to listen to you, you sick fuck? | 你还想让我听你的 你这个变态混蛋 |
[50:20] | Cole, listen to me. It’s not him you’re angry at. | 科尔 听我说 你气的不是他 |
[50:25] | I’m my own person. | 我是自愿的 |
[50:28] | I make my own decisions. | 这是我自己做的决定 |
[50:30] | He did not take me away from you. | 他没有从你身边夺走我 |
[50:32] | I chose him. | 是我选择了他 |
[50:34] | So, please, if you want to shoot someone, | 所以求你了 如果你要开枪 |
[50:36] | shoot me. | 那就朝我开吧 |
[50:39] | If you want to kill somebody, kill me, please. | 如果你想杀人 那就杀我吧 行吗 |
[50:44] | – Please. – Okay. | -求你了 -好 |
[50:59] | Okay, well, maybe I should just shoot myself. | 或许我该开枪毙了自己 |
[51:04] | Let you have this image burned into your mind | 这样 这画面将一辈子 |
[51:06] | for the rest of your life. | 深深烙印在你的脑海里 |
[51:09] | You’ll be stuck with it like we’re both stuck with him. | 永远无法摆脱 就像他对我们来说一样 |
[51:13] | Does that sound like a good idea? | 你觉得如何 |
[51:13] | No, no. No. | 不 不要啊 |
[51:17] | He wouldn’t want this. | 他不会想这样的 |
[51:19] | Please, if he–if he was here, he would be so scared– | 求求你 如果他在这 他会很害怕的 |
[51:22] | – But he’s not here. – Yes, he is. | -但他不在 -他在 |
[51:23] | He is here. He’s here every day. | 他在这里 无时无刻都在 |
[51:24] | He’s here with me every day. I know he’s with you. | 他每天都陪在我身边 我知道他也在你身边 |
[51:27] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[51:28] | He loved you so much. | 他如此爱你 |
[51:31] | He wanted to be you. | 渴望成为像你一样的人 |
[51:34] | Please, he’d want you to be happy. | 求你了 他希望你能开心 |
[51:36] | He’d want me to be happy. | 也希望我能开心 |
[51:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:46] | We can’t let him down. Please. | 我们不能让他失望 求求你 |
[51:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[52:26] | Come on, let’s get the fuck out of here. | 来吧 咱们赶紧离开这里 |
[52:35] | Are you coming? | 你不走吗 |
[53:02] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[53:35] | – She asleep? – I think so. | -她睡着了吗 -我想是的 |
[53:41] | – You look so pretty. – Don’t. | -你真漂亮 -得了吧 |
[53:44] | You do. | 真的 |
[53:48] | What’s your day look like tomorrow? | 你明天有什么安排 |
[53:52] | Nuts. Yours? | 忙得要死 你呢 |
[53:53] | Jammed. | 我也一样 |
[53:56] | Can you be here when Julianne leaves? | 你能在茱莉安走前回来吗 |
[53:58] | No, I’m having dinner with that actor. | 不行 我得跟那个演员吃晚餐 |
[54:01] | You’re kidding. | 真的吗 |
[54:02] | Yeah, he wants to talk about his character or something. | 没错 他想谈谈他的角色什么的 |
[54:06] | He’s so famous. Where you gonna go? | 他可是大牌呢 你们准备去哪 |
[54:08] | Don’t know. Probably his hotel. | 还不知道 可能他住的酒店吧 |
[54:11] | Harry’s setting something up. | 哈利在安排 |
[54:13] | – Noah Solloway. – I know. | -诺亚·索洛维 -我知道 |
[54:20] | I’m proud of you. You know that? | 我真为你骄傲 你知道吗 |
[54:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[54:29] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[54:31] | That’s weird. I’ll get it. | 这会儿还有谁会来 我去开 |
[54:36] | Okay. | 来了 |
[54:39] | – Who is it? – Detective Jeffries. | -是哪位 -杰弗里警探 |
[54:54] | Detective. | 警探 |
[54:55] | I’m looking for Mr. Solloway. Is he home? | 我找索洛维先生 他在家吗 |
[55:02] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[55:04] | – Mr. Solloway. – What? | -索洛维先生 -什么 |
[55:05] | You have right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[55:06] | Anything you say can be used against you– | 但你说的一切都有可能作为呈堂… |
[55:08] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干什么 |
[55:09] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权要求律师陪同 |
[55:11] | If you can’t afford an attorney, one will be provided to you. | 如果你没有能力聘请律师 我们将为你提供 |
[55:13] | No, you can’t do this. Please, stop. | 不 你不能这么做 求你了 快住手 |
[55:15] | Do you understand these rights, Mr. Solloway? | 你明白你的权利了吗 索洛维先生 |
[55:17] | I’ll go with them. | 我跟他们走 |
[55:17] | Look, I’ll get you out of this. | 我会救你出来的 |
[55:19] | – I promise. – Let’s go. | -我发誓 -走吧 |
[55:21] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |