时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Oh. I thought long and hard about it. | 我很认真地考虑了 |
[00:16] | It just didn’t feel right to me anymore. | 就是感觉不对 |
[00:18] | How much of this is based on what happened | 这里面有多少是根据你和那位的 |
[00:20] | between you and– what was her actual name? | 真实事件改编的 她叫什么来着 |
[00:23] | It’s fiction, Harry. | 是虚构的 哈里 |
[00:24] | I understand what a difficult time this must be for both of you. | 我清楚现在对你们来说都是艰难时期 |
[00:28] | Are you still seeing her? | 你还跟她在一起吗 |
[00:30] | I don’t want her anywhere near my kids. | 我不想让她接近我的孩子们 |
[00:32] | Your mom and I, we are getting a divorce. | 你妈妈和我的确在办离婚 |
[00:34] | Why are you divorcing her? | 你为什么跟她离婚 |
[00:35] | I fell in love with somebody else. | 我爱上了其他人 |
[00:37] | Ah, fuck! | 该死 |
[00:40] | So you’re happy here? | 你在这开心吗 |
[00:41] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 我很开心 |
[00:50] | Your daughter was the coolest, prettiest girl at Williams. | 你女儿是威廉姆斯最有个性 最美丽的女孩 |
[00:54] | I just can’t believe I finally got her. | 真不敢相信我终于得到了她 |
[00:57] | So I’m worried about your bail hearing. | 我很担心你的保释听证会 |
[00:59] | I’ve known this judge my whole life. | 我认识这法官很久了 |
[01:01] | His wife was killed a few years back and it turned him hard. | 几年前他妻子被杀死了 从此他变得冷酷无情 |
[01:03] | But you go to trial? | 但如果你决定出庭 |
[01:05] | 25 for vehicular homicide | 只要他们说服了陪审团你有动机 |
[01:07] | if they can convince the jury you had motive. | 那就是25年的车祸杀人罪 |
[01:09] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:10] | I’m his lawyer. | 我是他的律师 |
[01:11] | I can’t afford you, John. | 我请不起你 乔 |
[01:13] | I’m paying. | 我来付 |
[02:32] | 第三话 艾莉森 | |
[02:59] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:00] | Morning, sleepy head. | 早 瞌睡虫 |
[03:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[03:03] | 700. I gotta go. | 七点 我得走了 |
[03:06] | Why did you let me sleep so late? | 你为什么让我睡到这么晚 |
[03:08] | I couldn’t wake you. You looked so peaceful. | 我不忍心叫醒你 你睡得太香了 |
[03:13] | I wish you could stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[03:15] | Mmm. I do too. | 我也想 |
[03:18] | But the sooner I do this, the sooner I can just be with you. | 但我尽早弄完这事 就能尽早跟你在一起了 |
[03:23] | I feel a little weird, being here without you. | 没有你我独自在这 我有点不自在 |
[03:26] | Why? They’re so nice. | 为什么 他们都很友好 |
[03:28] | I know, but what do they think about me? | 我知道 但是他们都怎么看我 |
[03:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:32] | Well, who do they think I am? Your wife? | 他们认为我是谁 你妻子吗 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. I don’t know what they think. | 我不知道 我不知道他们怎么想 |
[03:38] | What did Harry tell them? | 哈里怎么跟他们说的 |
[03:40] | He told them I needed a place to write. | 他告诉他们我需要个地方写作 |
[03:42] | About me? | 怎么说的我 |
[03:48] | Harry doesn’t know I’m here, does he? | 哈里不知道我在这里 是吗 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna miss this train. Come on. | 我快赶不上火车了 来亲一个 |
[03:52] | We have to talk about this when you get back. | 等你回来我们得谈谈这个 |
[03:54] | I agree, 100%. | 我绝对同意 |
[03:56] | About what exactly? | 不过到底要谈什么 |
[03:59] | Who I am to you. | 我是你的谁 |
[04:02] | You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 你是我人生中最美好的事物 |
[04:19] | Fuck, I really gotta go. | 该死 我真得走了 |
[04:22] | Just a quickie before you leave. | 你走之前我们快来一发 |
[04:24] | No, no, I know how this goes. | 不不 我知道会怎样 |
[04:25] | You want an orgasm and then another one and another one. | 你会想要一次接一次的高潮 |
[04:27] | Oh, right. | 是吗 |
[04:28] | I’m the one with the insatiable sexual appetite. | 我是性欲旺盛的那一个 |
[04:30] | You are. It’s terrible. You’re killing me. | 是的 你快把我榨干了 |
[04:33] | You’re an asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[04:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:44] | Oh, I forgot. The, uh… toilet’s broken. | 差点忘了 厕所坏了 |
[04:47] | What? How? | 什么 怎么了 |
[04:48] | I don’t know. The thingy came off in my hand just now. | 我不知道 刚才有部件被我搞坏了 |
[04:51] | What thingy? | 什么部件 |
[04:52] | Ask Yvonne to call a plumber, will you? | 让伊冯娜找个水管工来好吗 |
[04:54] | I meant to, but now I’m late, so– | 我想去找的 但现在都迟到了… |
[04:56] | Yes. Go. I’ll take care of it. | 知道 快去吧 交给我处理 |
[05:01] | Just tell her you’re my sister. | 告诉她你是我妹妹就行 |
[05:03] | Get the fuck out of here. | 你快走吧 |
[06:47] | 《坠落》 诺亚·索洛维著 | |
[08:27] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[08:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:31] | What are you doing, walking to town? | 你在干什么 走路去镇上吗 |
[08:33] | Uh, I was, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:35] | It’s six miles. You sure you want to do that? | 有六英里远呢 你真的要走去吗 |
[08:38] | No, I’m fine. I like walking. It’s… | 没事 我喜欢走路… |
[08:42] | Get in. I’ll give you a lift. I’m on my way to the dump. | 上车 我载你一程 我正要去垃圾场 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | All right. | 别客气 |
[09:23] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 风景很美 对吧 |
[09:27] | It’s God’s country. | 天堂般的乡村 |
[09:30] | I think so too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[09:38] | Yvonne wants us to sell and move back to the city. | 伊冯娜想让我们卖掉这里的房子 搬回城里住 |
[09:42] | No, you can’t. | 这怎么行 |
[09:45] | – Oh. I’m sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[09:47] | Don’t apologize. I feel the same way. | 不用道歉 我也是这么想的 |
[09:52] | But Yvonne’s a city girl, | 但伊冯娜是个城市姑娘 |
[09:53] | born and raised on the Upper West Side. | 从小在上西区长大 |
[09:55] | She’s allergic to everything up here. | 她对这里的一切都过敏 |
[10:04] | You must be from a small town. | 你肯定是小镇来的 |
[10:10] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:12] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:31] | Well, thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你载我 |
[10:33] | My pleasure. Call me when you want to come home. | 不客气 你想回家了可以打电话找我 |
[10:35] | I–I didn’t bring a phone. | 我没带手机 |
[10:39] | Good for you. | 那好吧 |
[10:41] | Well, I’ll be coming back this way in a few hours. | 我几小时后走这条路回去 |
[10:43] | If I see you, I’ll pick you up. | 如果看到你 我就顺便载你 |
[10:44] | If not, you look like a resourceful kid. | 如果没有 我知道你自有办法 |
[10:48] | – Thanks again. – Yeah. | -再次感谢 -没事 |
[11:02] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:22] | Go! Go! | 加油加油 |
[11:31] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[12:05] | – How’s it taste? – It’s great, thank you. | -味道如何 -很好吃 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[12:09] | How much do you make an hour? | 你时薪多少 |
[12:12] | Why, are you looking for a job? | 怎么 你找工作吗 |
[12:15] | No, no, I was just wondering. | 不 我就是好奇 |
[12:19] | It’s 7.50. It’s not much, but tips help. | 七块五 不多 但小费能帮衬些 |
[12:23] | Right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[13:07] | Well, hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[13:14] | It’s good to see you again, Alison. | 又见到你真好 艾莉森 |
[13:17] | I love what you’ve done with your hair. | 新发型挺漂亮 |
[13:18] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[13:20] | Why? Is it supposed to be a big secret? | 怎么 你住哪该保密吗 |
[13:24] | You in the Witness Protection Program now? | 你是进证人保护计划了吗 |
[13:26] | I don’t think you should be here. | 你不该在这里 |
[13:28] | I think you should leave. | 请你离开 |
[13:29] | Relax, I got the address from Jane. | 别紧张 简给了我你的住址 |
[13:31] | I just came to bring you your stuff. | 我是来帮你送东西的 |
[13:35] | I asked her to send me my clothes. | 我让她把我衣服寄给我 |
[13:37] | And I thought, nice guy that I am, | 可我想 像我这种好人 |
[13:38] | maybe I’d save her the shipping cost. | 或许能帮她省个快递费 |
[13:42] | – Mind if I sit? – Yes. | -我能坐下吗 -不能 |
[13:52] | It’s a nice place you got here. | 你这里不错啊 |
[13:55] | Cozy, woodsy. | 舒适 树多 |
[14:01] | So how have you been, Ali? | 你过得怎么样 艾莉 |
[14:03] | I’m fine. How are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[14:07] | You seem a little nervous to see me. | 见到我你似乎有些紧张 |
[14:09] | Well, do you have any weapons on you? | 你身上有武器吗 |
[14:11] | Well, do you want to come check? | 你想来检查下吗 |
[14:12] | No. | 不想 |
[14:17] | Did you read it? | 你看了吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 没有 |
[14:20] | – Why not? – He doesn’t want me to. | -怎么不看 -他不想让我看 |
[14:22] | You mind if I– you know what? | 你介意我… 你猜怎么着 |
[14:24] | I just thought that maybe I could come here, drop off your stuff, | 我还以为能过来 把东西给你 |
[14:26] | and we could shoot the shit for a little while. | 一起吹吹牛 |
[14:29] | Maybe clear the air? | 或许消除误会 |
[14:31] | Obviously that’s not something that you’re interested in. | 很显然你对那没兴趣 |
[14:34] | So I only have one question for you, Alison. | 那我如今只有一个问题 艾莉森 |
[14:41] | Where’s your toilet? | 你家厕所在哪 |
[14:50] | You should see the look on your face. | 你真该看看自己脸上的表情 |
[14:54] | You can’t use it. | 你不能用 |
[14:56] | I just drove four hours to bring you your clothes. | 我开了四小时车来给你送衣服 |
[14:58] | I need to take a piss. | 我真的要撒尿 |
[14:59] | Too bad. It’s broken. | 真不巧 坏了 |
[15:01] | – What is? – The toilet. | -什么坏了 -马桶 |
[15:03] | I–I was supposed to call the landlady and tell her, | 我本该告诉房东太太的 |
[15:06] | but I forgot. | 但我忘记了 |
[15:07] | Fine. I’ll fix it. Where are the tools? | 好吧 那我来修 工具在哪 |
[15:08] | Look, forget it. I’m calling a plumber. | 算了 我叫水管工来修 |
[15:11] | What, he doesn’t have tools? | 怎么 他连工具都没吗 |
[15:18] | I’ll get mine from the truck. | 我去车上拿 |
[15:55] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[15:57] | Oh, I finally put your welcome basket together. | 我终于弄好礼品篮了 |
[16:00] | A month overdue. I know, I’m sorry. | 你都搬来一个月了 真抱歉 |
[16:02] | But better late than never, right? | 但亡羊补牢嘛 对吧 |
[16:04] | Well, we have all sorts of goodies here. | 里面有不少好东西 |
[16:08] | This is maple syrup that Robert tapped from these very trees. | 这是罗伯特从这些树上采的枫糖浆 |
[16:13] | Here we have some local wine and cheese. | 还有本地产的红酒和奶酪 |
[16:15] | Burrata. Comes from the cows right down the road. | 本地牛奶做的布拉塔奶酪 |
[16:18] | And this is apple cider from the fall harvest. | 这是秋收时酿的苹果酒 |
[16:22] | I-I-is, uh, Noah here? | 诺亚在家吗 |
[16:24] | Uh, no, Noah’s in the city working. | 不在 他去城里有事了 |
[16:26] | Oh, pity. | 真不巧 |
[16:28] | How’s the book coming along? | 他书写得怎么样 |
[16:29] | Really well, I think. | 挺不错的 |
[16:31] | Have you read it? | 你读了吗 |
[16:32] | Not yet, no. | 还没 |
[16:34] | It’s a horrible thing to love a writer. | 爱上作家真可怕 |
[16:36] | All their secret worlds, their fantasies. | 他们有好多秘密和幻想 |
[16:40] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[16:42] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[16:44] | Uh, I’m sorry. Um, Cole, this is Yvonne. | 抱歉 科尔 这是伊冯娜 |
[16:49] | She’s the owner of the property. | 是房子的主人 |
[16:52] | And Yvonne, this is Cole. | 伊冯娜 这是科尔 |
[16:54] | He came by to drop off some of my things | 他来帮我送些东西 |
[16:56] | and then he stayed to fix the toilet. | 顺便留下来修好了厕所 |
[16:57] | Is there something wrong with the toilet? | 厕所出问题了吗 |
[16:59] | No, not anymore. | 现在好了 |
[17:02] | I got a long drive ahead of me. I should probably head out. | 我还有很远的路要开 该走了 |
[17:05] | It’s good seeing you again, Ali. | 很高兴再次见到你 艾莉 |
[17:06] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[17:08] | Afternoon, ma’am. | 再见 夫人 |
[17:09] | Come back anytime. | 欢迎随时来玩 |
[17:12] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[17:14] | Just an old friend of mine. | 一个老朋友而已 |
[17:16] | Is he single? | 是单身吗 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah– well, I think he is–I… | 是 应该是吧 |
[17:20] | I have a niece who would love him. She’s just like me. | 我有个侄女肯定会喜欢他 她和我一样 |
[17:23] | She’s got a terrible weakness for a guy with rough hands. | 都特喜欢会干活的男人 |
[17:31] | Almost forgot the most important piece of the puzzle. | 差点忘了最重要的东西 |
[17:36] | I’m sure you didn’t mean to leave that behind. | 我想你一定不是故意丢下这个的 |
[17:45] | He’s a bit intense, isn’t he? | 他还挺有个性的 |
[17:49] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine, I– | -对不起 -没事 我… |
[17:53] | Say, what are you doing for the rest of the afternoon? | 你今天下午有事吗 |
[17:57] | Uh, I-I don’t have any plans. | 我还没计划 |
[18:00] | Why don’t you come up to the house for a cup of tea? | 不如来家里喝杯茶吧 |
[18:03] | I feel truly terrible that we haven’t had a chance to connect. | 真抱歉一直没能和你好好聊聊 |
[18:06] | You know, I’m usually very good about | 通常我都很善于 |
[18:07] | making our guests feel at home. | 让客人感到宾至如归的 |
[18:08] | It’s just that it’s been insane at work | 只是最近工作太忙 |
[18:10] | and with Robert’s injury, and I haven’t had a minute to myself | 罗伯特又受伤 我根本没有自己的时间 |
[18:13] | and I’m afraid my manners have gone right out the window. | 恐怕已经把礼貌忘干净了 |
[18:17] | You must give me a chance to make it up to you. | 请一定给我个机会补偿你 |
[18:20] | How about 3:00? | 三点怎么样 |
[18:22] | – Okay. – Oh, wonderful. | -好 -太棒了 |
[18:26] | I’ll see you then. | 那到时候见 |
[19:06] | That’s the tour. | 就是这些了 |
[19:09] | Well, you have such a beautiful home. | 你家真漂亮 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | A house, it’s…it’s like a marriage, actually. | 房子…其实就像婚姻 |
[19:17] | You gotta be in it for the long haul | 只有时间的积累 |
[19:18] | if you ever want to see it come together. | 才能慢慢展现出它的美 |
[19:20] | What kind of tea can I get you? | 想喝点什么茶 |
[19:22] | I’ll–I’ll take anything, really. | 什么都行 真的 |
[19:24] | So polite. You clearly had excellent parents. | 真客气 你父母一定很有教养 |
[19:27] | All righty, I’m making Moroccan mint. | 好吧 那就摩洛哥薄荷 |
[19:33] | Oh! Darling. Look who I found. | 亲爱的 瞧我带谁来了 |
[19:36] | Hey. I see you got back here all by yourself. | 你好啊 看来你自己回来了 |
[19:38] | How was the dump? | 垃圾堆有收获吗 |
[19:40] | The dump is literally Robert’s favorite place in town. | 垃圾堆是镇里罗伯特最喜欢的地方 |
[19:42] | You never know what you’ll find at the dump. | 你永远不知道自己会在那发现什么 |
[19:43] | Someone dropped off a Herman Miller chair today. | 今天有人在那丢了一把赫曼米勒座椅 |
[19:45] | – No! – Yeah. | -不可能 -真的 |
[19:47] | That’s astonishing. | 太不可思议了 |
[19:48] | I saved that chair and I’m gonna refurbish it | 我把那椅子救了回来 翻新一下 |
[19:50] | and when it’s done, you’re not gonna be allowed to sit in it. | 等我完工了 你可别想坐它 |
[19:53] | You rest. | 你休息一下 |
[19:55] | I made you lunch. | 我给你做午餐 |
[19:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:59] | Ugh, I had a knee surgery a few weeks ago. | 几周前动了个膝盖手术 |
[20:01] | – It’s fucking annoying. – I’ll tell you what’s annoying. | -可烦人了 -我告诉你什么才烦人 |
[20:03] | The fact that you won’t do your physical therapy exercises | 烦人的是你不肯乖乖做复健训练 |
[20:06] | because you think you’re smarter than Hugo. | 因为你觉得自己比雨果聪明 |
[20:07] | I am smarter than Hugo. | 我是比他聪明 |
[20:09] | Who’s Hugo? | 雨果是谁 |
[20:10] | He’s this ridiculously expensive physical therapist | 他是伊冯娜特地从法国弄来的理疗师 |
[20:13] | that Yvonne imported from France. | 报酬高得离谱 |
[20:15] | He’s from New Jersey. | 他是新泽西来的 |
[20:15] | Who has choreographed an entire exercise routine for me | 那家伙给我编了一整套复健舞 |
[20:19] | because what he really wants to do is dance. | 说白了 我觉得他就是想跳舞 |
[20:20] | Hugo made the mistake of telling Robert | 雨果不小心告诉了罗伯特 |
[20:22] | that he had been in a ballet corp when he was younger, | 他年轻时曾加入过芭蕾舞团 |
[20:24] | and now Robert can’t take anything he says seriously. | 如今罗伯特再也不肯把他的话当真了 |
[20:26] | The best thing you can do after knee surgery is just walk. | 做完膝盖手术最好的复健方式就是走路 |
[20:29] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:30] | Everybody knows that. The whole internet knows it. | 谁都知道 网上都是这么说的 |
[20:32] | Actually, the best thing you could do | 事实上 最好的方式 |
[20:34] | is work out with an elastic band. | 是用弹力带训练 |
[20:36] | A lot of people make the mistake of focusing on strength building, | 许多人误以为最重要的是力量恢复 |
[20:39] | but in the beginning range of motion is much more important. | 但其实一开始更重要是活动范围 |
[20:43] | Oh, you sound like you know what you’re talking about. | 听起来你似乎很懂 |
[20:44] | Sit, dear. | 坐吧 亲爱的 |
[20:45] | Oh, well, I was a nurse for a while. | 我当过一段时间护士 |
[20:49] | You were a nurse? Fascinating. | 你当过护士 真不错 |
[20:51] | Well, what are you doing now? | 那你现在干些什么呢 |
[20:54] | Uh… | 这个… |
[20:56] | I don’t actually know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | I know that sounds ridiculous because I’m 32, but I, uh… | 我知道一个32岁的人说这话很可笑 但我… |
[21:03] | I guess I’m still trying to figure it out. | 我想我还在寻找自己的方向 |
[21:08] | Welcome to the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[21:10] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[21:11] | I have a conference call. I forgot. | 我还有个电话会议 我都忘了 |
[21:16] | You know, Yvonne has been looking for a personal assistant. | 知道吗 伊冯娜一直在找一个私人助理 |
[21:20] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah, someone to help her and me around the house. | 一个帮我们料理家事的人 |
[21:23] | She really shouldn’t be here at all. | 她不该待在这的 |
[21:25] | She usually spends Monday through Thursdays in the city for work. | 通常周一到周四她都会在纽约工作 |
[21:28] | What does she do? | 她是做什么的 |
[21:31] | She’s the head of Radford House. | 她是拉德福特出版社的主管 |
[21:35] | It’s a major publishing house. | 是间很著名的出版社 |
[21:38] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[21:41] | I don’t know anything about publishing. | 我对出版一窍不通 |
[21:44] | My God, I like you. | 我真是太喜欢你了 |
[21:47] | Anyway, our last assistant wasn’t competent. | 说回来 上个助理因为能力不足 |
[21:49] | We had to fire her, | 所以我们不得不炒了她 |
[21:50] | but it’s been a disaster here without her. | 但少了她这里简直一团糟 |
[21:53] | Yvonne’s afraid to leave me alone. | 伊冯娜不放心我一个人 |
[21:55] | Well, I don’t understand why this wasn’t done | 我不明白这事为什么 |
[21:57] | when I asked, Shane. | 没有照我说的做 夏恩 |
[21:59] | I specifically laid out the numbers that needed to be run | 我特地把需要确认的数目告诉了你 |
[22:01] | and you said you’d have it on her desk… | 你说你会给她准备好的 |
[22:02] | She’s starting to resent me for keeping her here. | 她开始心生怨艾 因为我让她不得不留在这 |
[22:05] | If I don’t figure out how to get her back to the city soon, | 如果我不尽快想个办法让她回到城市 |
[22:07] | it’s going to get ugly. | 我们的关系会破裂的 |
[22:09] | Uh…I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[22:12] | It’s not a glamorous job, | 这不是什么光鲜的差事 |
[22:13] | and you seem horribly overqualified for this position. | 而且以你的能力 实在是太屈就了 |
[22:16] | I just thought, since you’re here and you seem kind of bored | 但我想 既然你在这看起来挺无聊的 |
[22:20] | – and we get along so well– – I’ll take it. | -我们又这么谈得来… -我接受 |
[22:22] | I told you, I should have fired Shane after the holidays, | 我跟你说 真该在节后就把夏恩炒了的 |
[22:24] | but you made me feel bad | 但你总说什么他老婆 |
[22:25] | because his wife had just had those hideous twins. | 刚生了双胞胎 让我狠不下心 |
[22:27] | Yvonne. | 伊冯娜 |
[22:29] | Meet your new assistant. | 来见见你的新助理 |
[22:32] | Oh, God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[22:55] | Hi. | 回来了 |
[22:58] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[23:01] | Fine. | 还行 |
[23:17] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[23:19] | Dover sole. | 多佛比目鱼 |
[23:21] | Does that taste fishy? | 吃起来有鱼味吗 |
[23:26] | Well, it’s a fish. | 这是鱼 你说呢 |
[23:29] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[23:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:34] | A shit day. | 今天糟透了 |
[23:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:40] | Where do I start? The mediator was a burn-out. | 从哪说起呢 调解人是个蠢货 |
[23:42] | Whitney won’t speak to me, my mother-in-law’s homicidal. | 惠特尼不愿跟我说话 岳母恨不得把我杀了 |
[23:45] | Harry hates my book. | 哈利讨厌我的书 |
[23:47] | Not gonna publish it, so in a month I will be broke, jobless, | 不愿意出版 所以一个月后我就会身无分文 失业 |
[23:51] | homeless, and I will have lost custody of my kids. | 无家可归 还将失去孩子的监护权 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:03] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮到你的吗 |
[24:10] | What’s going on with your house? | 你的房子怎么样了 |
[24:13] | What do you mean? | 怎么这么问 |
[24:15] | Are you selling it or what? | 你准备卖掉吗 |
[24:20] | I-I don’t think so, I… | 可能不会 我… |
[24:34] | You hungry? Dinner’s almost ready. | 你饿了吗 晚餐马上就好 |
[24:35] | Where’s my manuscript? | 我的手稿呢 |
[24:38] | I, uh, I put it in a drawer for safekeeping. | 我放抽屉里保管了 |
[24:50] | – Have you–have you read it? – No, of course not. | -你读过了吗 -当然没有 |
[24:52] | I don’t want you to read it before it’s done. | 我不想你在完成之前看它 |
[24:55] | No, I–I was worried it would get blown away. | 不是的 我担心它会被风吹走 |
[24:57] | It was…breezy today. | 今天风有点大 |
[25:10] | And guess what I did today. | 猜猜我今天做了什么 |
[25:14] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:16] | I got a job. | 我找了份工作 |
[25:18] | Where? | 在哪 |
[25:19] | With Robert and Yvonne. | 罗伯特和伊冯娜家 |
[25:21] | They’ve asked me to be their personal assistant. | 他们请我做私人助理 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么 |
[25:26] | What, is something wrong th that? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[25:31] | Yes, Alison. That’s fucking weird. | 是的 艾莉森 这太他妈别扭了 |
[25:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:36] | Because we’re their guests, | 因为我们是他们的客人 |
[25:37] | and they invited me here to finish my novel. | 他们邀请我来这完成小说 |
[25:40] | What, so I can’t work for them? | 那又怎样 我就不能为他们工作了吗 |
[25:42] | – Are you working for free? – No. | -你不收酬劳吗 -不是的 |
[25:45] | Oh. That is– | 这真是… |
[25:48] | That is completely inappropriate. | 这简直太不合适了 |
[25:51] | They’re already doing me a favor and now they gotta pay you. | 他们已经帮了我的忙 现在还要付你钱 |
[25:53] | Noah, they offered me a job. | 诺亚 他们只是给了我一份工作 |
[25:55] | You should have said no. | 你该拒绝的 |
[25:57] | Well, I didn’t want to. | 可我不想 |
[26:00] | You know, I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在不想谈这些 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[26:40] | I’m an asshole. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[26:42] | Yeah. Ha. | 可不是吗 |
[26:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[26:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[27:01] | This is hard, isn’t it? | 这很难 对不对 |
[27:02] | I mean, it’s not just me, right? | 不止是我一个人 对吗 |
[27:03] | No, it’s not just you. | 没错 不止是你 |
[27:09] | I just want you to be happy, that’s all. | 我只希望你快乐 真的 |
[27:11] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只希望你快乐 |
[27:22] | I am happy. | 我很快乐 |
[27:28] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[27:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:58] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 老天 天哪 |
[28:30] | It works. | 马桶修好了 |
[28:32] | Yvonne called a plumber? | 伊冯娜请了水管工吗 |
[28:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:36] | Wow, look at this. | 瞧瞧这些 |
[28:53] | What are we drinking to? | 我们为什么干杯呢 |
[28:57] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[29:03] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[29:35] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry, and you are? | 不好意思 你是 |
[29:39] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[29:40] | Ah. The famous Ms. Alison Bailey. | 原来是大名鼎鼎的艾莉森·贝利女士 |
[29:44] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. Jon Gottlief. | 很荣幸终于见到你 乔·哥特利夫 |
[29:47] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[29:50] | What are you doing here? | 你为什么会在这 |
[29:52] | Providing counsel to your husband. | 为你丈夫提供法律咨询 |
[29:54] | What? | 什么 |
[29:56] | I’m his lawyer. | 我是他的律师 |
[29:58] | – No. – Yes. | -不可能 -没错 |
[30:02] | What–what, did Noah call you? | 怎么… 是诺亚叫你来的吗 |
[30:04] | Helen did. | 是海伦 |
[30:09] | She shouldn’t be getting involved. | 她不该牵涉进来的 |
[30:11] | I’m his wife now. | 如今他的妻子是我 |
[30:12] | Yes, we are all quite painfully aware of that. | 是的 我们都清楚这个无奈的事实 |
[30:14] | So any decisions concerning my husband’s legal representation | 所以任何有关我丈夫法律代表的决定 |
[30:17] | need to go through me. | 都应该先通过我 |
[30:18] | Do they? Really? | 是吗 你确定 |
[30:20] | Because your husband has already accepted my services. | 因为你丈夫已经同意接受我的代表 |
[30:23] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[30:24] | From here on in, we will do our very best | 从现在起 我们会试着 |
[30:25] | to keep you in the loop. | 尽量也让你参与 |
[30:28] | What, is she paying you? | 是她花钱请你的吗 |
[30:31] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[30:33] | – That’s not acceptable. – If you will excuse me. | -我不能接受 -现在恕我失陪 |
[30:40] | Ms. Bailey, | 贝利女士 |
[30:42] | I am sure that this will work out | 我相信一切都会得到 |
[30:43] | exactly how it…should. | 合适的解决 |
[31:00] | 第四话 科尔 | |
[31:40] | 64 Elizabeth Lane, Montauk. | 蒙托克伊丽莎白道64号 |
[31:56] | So how’s business? | 生意怎么样 |
[32:01] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah, of course I speak English. | 我当然会说英语 |
[32:07] | I asked how business is this summer. | 我问你今年夏天生意怎么样 |
[32:10] | It’s good. It’s busy. | 挺好的 活很多 |
[32:13] | You been driving out here for awhile? | 你在这开出车有段日子了吗 |
[32:18] | No. No, it’s my first summer driving. | 不 今年夏天第一次开 |
[32:21] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[32:23] | I can tell by the way you drive. | 从你的开车习惯我就能看出来 |
[32:27] | It’s a nice area we got out here, isn’t it? | 我们这地方真不错 不是吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I like it. | 是啊 我挺喜欢的 |
[32:32] | I’ve been here for 40 years. | 我在这有40年了 |
[32:35] | It’s a long time. | 那挺久 |
[32:36] | It’s changed significantly. | 这里变化太大了 |
[32:38] | You kids have no idea. | 你们年轻人根本不了解 |
[32:40] | You’re from where, Indiana? Nebraska? | 你是哪人 印第安纳还是内布拉斯加 |
[32:43] | When we first bought property out here, | 起初我们在这里置业时 |
[32:45] | it was a farm and fishing community. | 这里以农耕和渔业为生 |
[32:47] | Our friends thought we were crazy. | 朋友们都以为我们疯了 |
[32:49] | So far away, nothing to do. | 穷乡僻壤 无事可做 |
[32:52] | But I loved it. I loved the peace. | 但我喜欢 我喜欢这种安宁 |
[32:57] | I loved the way the corn grew so high in summer | 我喜欢夏天里高耸的玉米杆 |
[32:59] | and then just disappeared one day. | 然后某一天瞬间消失不见 |
[33:02] | I loved the colors in the fall. | 我喜欢秋天的颜色 |
[33:05] | The fallow fields in the winter. | 冬天休耕的农地 |
[33:07] | The way the ocean changes like a moody woman. | 变换莫测的海洋 如同喜怒无常的女人一般 |
[33:10] | Bright and blue one moment, cold and gray the next. | 这一秒还湛蓝明亮 下一秒就变得阴冷灰暗 |
[33:15] | It’s just not the same anymore. | 如今再不一样了 |
[33:18] | And it’ll never go back, you know? | 也永远回不到从前 知道吗 |
[33:20] | That’s the terrible thing about living. | 生活就是如此无奈 |
[33:23] | You never get to go back no matter how badly you miss it. | 不管你有多怀念 你永远回不到从前 |
[33:29] | Just gotta keep moving forward. | 只能继续前进 |
[33:38] | I’m leaving my wife. | 我要离开我的妻子 |
[33:41] | I’m going back even though I know it’s impossible. | 我要回到过去 尽管我知道不可能 |
[33:47] | Does that make me a fool? | 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 |
[33:49] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[33:51] | You’d have to tell me more about the situation. | 你得让我再多了解点情况 |
[33:55] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[33:59] | My son-in-law left my daughter recently. | 最近我女婿离开了我女儿 |
[34:01] | He’s a pathetic son of a bitch, and as far as I’m concerned, | 那家伙就是个可悲的混蛋 要我来说 |
[34:04] | good riddance. | 离得好 |
[34:06] | But it got me thinking. | 但让我不禁思索 |
[34:08] | If that poor, talentless schmuck thinks he deserves to be happy, | 如果那可怜平庸的蠢货都觉得他值得拥有幸福 |
[34:11] | Why don’t I? | 我为什么不行 |
[34:13] | So I went online, | 于是我上网 |
[34:15] | and I track down this girl I used to know. | 找到了我以前认识的一个女孩 |
[34:17] | I called her up. | 我打电话给她 |
[34:19] | And then I went to see her, and now we’re in love. | 然后去与她见面 现在我们相爱了 |
[34:22] | I just took her to Barcelona for a weekend. | 我刚带她去巴塞罗那度了个周末 |
[34:27] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:31] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来不错 |
[34:37] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[34:39] | Me? No, no, I’m not married. | 我 不 我没结婚 |
[34:43] | I’ve been married for over 40 years. | 我结婚40年了 |
[34:52] | 40 wasted years. | 全然虚度的40年 |
[35:00] | So what happened to your son-in-law? | 你女婿后来怎么样了 |
[35:03] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[35:06] | Your son-in-law. | 你的女婿 |
[35:08] | Or, I guess, your ex-son-in-law now. | 或者该说 你的前女婿 |
[35:09] | Whatever happened to him? | 他后来怎么样了 |
[35:13] | I feel bad for the guy, actually. | 我挺可怜他的 真的 |
[35:15] | He’s 45, has no savings. All the money was ours. | 45岁 毫无积蓄 所有钱都是我们的 |
[35:20] | I heard he lost his job. | 我听说他刚丢了工作 |
[35:25] | Some people are just destined to fail. | 有些人注定要失败 |
[35:29] | Nothing you can do about it. | 你无能为力 |
[35:48] | Nice talking to you, son. Take care. | 很高兴跟你聊天 孩子 保重 |
[35:50] | You too, sir. | 你也是 先生 |
[36:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:13] | Yeah, no, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[36:14] | I’m–I’m really sorry. I didn’t see him there. | 真的很抱歉 我没看见他在那 |
[36:18] | Because he’s two feet tall and he moves like a jackrabbit. | 因为他就这么丁点高 而且跑得比兔子还快 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry. Are you sure you’re okay? | 很抱歉 你真的没事吗 |
[36:23] | Oh, my fault. My fault. I can’t believe I just did that. | 是我的错 真不敢相信我差点撞到他 |
[36:26] | Well, he’s fine. Nothing happened. Don’t worry. | 别担心 他没事 |
[36:34] | He yours? | 他是你孩子吗 |
[36:36] | No. Um, I’m his babysitter. | 不是 我是他保姆 |
[36:41] | – I’m Cole, by the way. – Luisa. | -我是科尔 -路易莎 |
[36:46] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[36:49] | You’re crazy. You’re crazy. | 小疯子 真是玩疯了 |
[37:09] | That new registration come in? | 新的年检到了吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah, it’s, uh, in your cubby. | 到了 在你房间里 |
[38:12] | I’m headed back out. | 我继续开车去了 |
[38:13] | Where do you want me? | 要我去哪里 |
[38:15] | Home, man. You’ve been driving for 24 hours. | 回家 哥们 你已经开了24小时了 |
[38:19] | What are you talking about? I’m up. I’m good. | 说什么呢 我精神好得很 |
[38:21] | Oh, no, you’re not. You’re done. | 不行 你不能开了 |
[38:24] | Come on. Don’t be a dick. | 别这样 别这么讨人厌 |
[38:26] | It’s not legal, man. | 这是不合法的 |
[38:28] | You gotta get some sleep. | 你必须得休息一下 |
[38:36] | Sure thing. You’re the boss. | 行吧 反正你是老板 |
[38:48] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[38:49] | Hey, big brother. Long time, no see. | 你好啊 哥 好久不见 |
[38:51] | – Scotty. – What’s going on, man? | -斯科蒂 -过得怎么样 |
[38:56] | What the fuck? Where you going, man? | 搞什么 你要去哪 |
[38:58] | I’m a busy man. | 我很忙 |
[38:59] | Yeah, is that why you haven’t returned my calls | 是吗 所以你上个月 |
[39:01] | in the last month? | 才一直不回我电话吗 |
[39:02] | Or anyone’s? | 或是任何人的 |
[39:05] | When was the last time you saw Mom, huh? | 你上次见老妈是什么时候 |
[39:07] | She’s not doing great. | 她不太好 |
[39:13] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[39:17] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[39:19] | What’s going on with the house? | 房子怎么样了 |
[39:22] | What? | 什么 |
[39:23] | Your house. What’s going on with it? Is she selling? | 你的房子 怎么样了 她在卖吗 |
[39:25] | What? | 还是什么 |
[39:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:30] | I have no idea. | 我什么都不知道 |
[39:32] | – Well, have you heard from her? – Nope. | -你有她的消息吗 -没有 |
[39:33] | Because you’re sitting on a lot of money there, brother. | 这可是一笔不小的钱 兄弟 |
[39:36] | Money that we could all use, | 如今我们都需要用钱 |
[39:37] | and as long as you are still married to her, | 而只要你们的婚姻还有效 |
[39:39] | you are entitled to half of it. | 你就拥有其中的一半 |
[39:41] | You should see where Mom’s living right now, man. | 你真该看看妈妈如今住的地方 |
[39:43] | It’s not pretty. And Mary Kate’s pregnant. | 糟糕透了 而且玛丽·凯特怀孕了 |
[39:45] | They’re sleeping on Mom’s pull-out couch. | 如今他们睡在妈妈家的沙发床上 |
[39:47] | Is that what you want for your family? | 你希望你家人过这样的日子吗 |
[39:49] | Scotty, I’m going to give you three seconds | 斯科蒂 我给你三秒钟时间 |
[39:52] | to get out of the front of this car | 从我车前滚开 |
[39:53] | and then I’m going to run you the fuck down. | 不然我就他妈的撞死你 |
[39:57] | Look, I know that you’re having a lot of feelings right now, | 听着 我知道你现在情绪很复杂 |
[39:59] | Cole, but there are other people’s lives at stake here, | 科尔 但其他人的日子也不好过 |
[40:02] | okay, besides your own! | 知道吗 不是只有你 |
[40:42] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[40:56] | I’m sorry. I thought you were out. | 抱歉 我以为你出去了 |
[40:58] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[41:01] | Alison asked me to send her some of her things. | 艾莉森让我帮她寄点东西 |
[41:04] | I-I tried to get in touch with you about it, | 我一直试着联络你 |
[41:06] | but you never pick up your phone. | 但你总是不接电话 |
[41:20] | So how is she? | 她怎么样 |
[41:24] | I think she’s good. | 我想应该挺好的 |
[41:26] | I haven’t really heard from her either, just a couple of texts. | 我也没什么她的消息 只有几条短信 |
[41:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[41:33] | Somewhere in the Hudson Valley. | 好像在哈德森谷里什么地方 |
[41:38] | I’m not supposed to know that, am I? | 我不该知道的 对吗 |
[41:42] | No. | 是的 |
[41:45] | I’m so sorry, Cole. | 真的很抱歉 科尔 |
[41:55] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[41:59] | Just give me the address. I’ll mail it out to her tomorrow. | 把地址给我 我明天给她寄 |
[42:01] | I really don’t mind. | 我来就好了 |
[42:02] | I appreciate that, Jane. | 多谢好意 简 |
[42:06] | Right now, you’re trespassing in my house | 但你现在是私闯我家 |
[42:09] | and potentially stealing my property. | 还可能在偷我的财产 |
[42:11] | So why don’t you leave me that fucking address | 所以不如你把那该死的地址给我 |
[42:13] | and if I wake up in a good mood tomorrow, | 如果我明早起来心情好 |
[42:15] | I will send her her goody bag. | 自然会把她的东西寄过去 |
[42:17] | Otherwise she’ll just have to buy some new underwear, okay? | 不然她就只能再去买点新内衣了 明白吗 |
[42:22] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 明白 |
[42:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[44:14] | East Hampton, please. Polo Club. | 东汉普顿马球俱乐部 谢谢 |
[44:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[44:37] | What’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[44:38] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[44:40] | My name is Cole. | 我叫科尔 |
[44:44] | Are you married, Cole? | 你已婚吗 科尔 |
[44:49] | No. Not anymore. | 不 不再是了 |
[44:55] | I like you. I like your way. | 我喜欢你 喜欢你的作风 |
[44:58] | You are very masculine. | 你很有男人味 |
[45:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[45:08] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[45:09] | That’s my card. | 我的名片 |
[45:12] | I’m a private landscape artist. | 我是个独立风景画家 |
[45:17] | I’m very discreet. | 我很低调的 |
[45:29] | Oh. Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[45:32] | – What? – Oh, God. You’re going to have to stop the car. | -怎么了 -老天 你得赶紧停车 |
[45:34] | No, no, it’s not a good idea to pull over on this road. | 不行 我们最好别在这条路上停车 |
[45:36] | No, I am going to be sick. | 不行 我快要吐了 |
[45:37] | You’re gonna have to pull over. | 你得赶紧停车 |
[45:39] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[47:42] | I haven’t seen your face before. | 我从没见过你 |
[47:44] | You live around here? | 你住这附近吗 |
[47:46] | No, I’m just up visiting a friend. | 不 我是来见个朋友的 |
[47:47] | Well, what can I get you? | 想要点什么 |
[47:51] | You know, I’m a little bit early, | 是这样的 我来得有点早 |
[47:53] | so I got some time to kill. Is it all right if– | 所以想打发下时间 不知道能不能… |
[48:03] | Is it all right if I just sit here for a little while? | 能不能就让我在这坐一会 |
[48:06] | Of course, honey. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[48:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[49:09] | 《坠落》 诺亚·索洛维 | |
[49:48] | How have you been? | 你最近好吗 |
[49:53] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[49:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:58] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[50:00] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[50:03] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我一直很担心你 |
[50:07] | Don’t be. | 用不着 |
[50:12] | Thank you for bringing my stuff. You didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢你送东西过来 你可以不用这么做的 |
[50:15] | You could have just shipped it. | 你可以寄过来就好 |
[50:17] | It’s okay. I was coming up this way anyway. | 没关系 我也是顺路 |
[50:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:26] | There’s a horse I wanted to look at. | 有匹马我想去看看 |
[50:28] | I thought you lost the ranch. | 我以为你已经失去了牧场 |
[50:34] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 是的 |
[50:47] | How’s Cherry? | 雪莉怎么样 |
[50:49] | She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[50:52] | What about the boys? | 你的兄弟们呢 |
[50:54] | They’re all fine, too. | 也都挺好的 |
[50:58] | Mary Kate’s pregnant. | 玛丽·凯特怀孕了 |
[51:03] | That’s great. Congratulate her for me. | 那太好了 替我祝贺她 |
[51:12] | So what do you do up here all day? | 你在这成天都做些什么 |
[51:15] | I read. I wander about. | 读书 在附近闲逛 |
[51:20] | You look happy. | 你看起来很快乐 |
[51:24] | The change is nice. | 这转变挺好的 |
[51:30] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[51:32] | Noah? | 诺亚吗 |
[51:35] | He a good guy? | 他是好人吗 |
[51:39] | Is he good to you? | 他对你好吗 |
[51:43] | Yeah. He is. | 是的 他是 |
[51:53] | Let me make you some eggs. | 我给你做点鸡蛋吧 |
[51:54] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不用了 |
[51:56] | It’ll take two seconds, Cole. I can tell you’re still hungry. | 很快的 科尔 我看得出来你没吃饱 |
[52:17] | You know, I thought about something funny the other day | 知道吗 那天我想到了一件有趣的事 |
[52:18] | that I wanted to tell you. | 特别想告诉你 |
[52:21] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[52:26] | I don’t know. I can’t remember now. | 不知道 我不记得了 |
[52:44] | Remember that long run we took on New Year’s Day, | 还记得我们元旦的那次长跑吗 |
[52:47] | before I got pregnant? | 在我怀孕之前 |
[52:51] | Went out to the lighthouse and back and then we made pancakes | 一直跑到了灯塔再回来 然后一起做了煎饼 |
[52:57] | and we sat by the fire and read–that afternoon? | 接着坐在壁炉边读书的那个下午吗 |
[53:00] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[53:03] | I’ve been thinking about that day recently. | 最近我总是回想起那天 |
[53:12] | That was a really good day, wasn’t it? | 那天真的很美好 不是吗 |
[53:18] | Yes, that was a good day. | 是的 确实很美好 |
[53:45] | I needed these. | 我正需要这些 |
[53:46] | Thank you for bringing them. | 谢谢你帮我拿过来 |
[53:50] | Can I ask you a question before I head back? | 回去前我能问你一个问题吗 |
[54:00] | Are you ever coming home? | 你还会回家吗 |
[54:06] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会了 |
[54:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:14] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[54:19] | I just needed to hear that. | 我只想亲口听你说 |
[54:37] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[54:45] | Thank you so much for coming all this way. | 谢谢你这么大老远过来 |
[54:50] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[54:53] | Promise me you’ll keep in touch. | 答应我保持联络 |
[54:56] | Of course I will. | 当然 我会的 |
[55:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[55:43] | Come on. | 别哭了 |
[56:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[56:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[56:07] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[56:10] | I’m okay. | 我挺好 |
[56:15] | That your little girl? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[56:17] | It is. | 是的 |
[56:20] | Joanie, meet Cole. | 琼妮 这是科尔 |
[56:26] | She usually hates strangers. | 通常她讨厌陌生人 |
[56:28] | She must like you. | 她一定很喜欢你 |
[56:29] | I like you too, kiddo. | 我也喜欢你 小姑娘 |
[56:39] | I…I’m so sorry about your brother, Cole. | 你弟弟的事我很抱歉 科尔 |
[56:44] | Mrs. Solloway? They’re about to announce the charges. | 索洛维太太 他们要宣布裁决了 |
[56:49] | Right, Joanie, can we go back inside? | 好的 琼妮 我们进去好吗 |
[56:52] | Be quiet for a little bit? | 安静一下好不好 |
[56:54] | Case number 071508. | 案件号071508 |
[56:57] | State of New York versus Noah Solloway. | 纽约州起诉诺亚·索洛维 |
[57:01] | Noah David Solloway. | 诺亚·大卫·索洛维 |
[57:03] | The State of New York hereby charges you | 纽约州现宣判你 |
[57:05] | with the following crimes: Obstruction of Justice, | 犯有如下罪行 妨碍司法公正 |
[57:09] | Leaving the Scene of an Accident, | 擅离事故现场 |
[57:11] | and Vehicular Homicide. | 以及蓄意驾车杀人 |
[57:14] | Bail is set at $500,000. | 保释金为五十万美金 |
[57:17] | This case is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[57:18] | I’m setting this matter for felony examination | 本案件的刑事审判 |
[57:21] | five days from now. | 将在五天后进行 |