时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I feel a little weird being here without you. | 没有你我独自在这 我有点不自在 |
[00:12] | – Why? – What do they think about me? | -为什么 -他们都怎么看我 |
[00:14] | Yvonne has been looking for a personal assistant. | 伊冯娜一直在找一个私人助理 |
[00:16] | I just thought since you’re here | 我想 既然你在这 |
[00:17] | and you seem kind of bored and we get along so well– | 看起来挺无聊的 我们又这么谈得来… |
[00:20] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[00:21] | How much of this is based on what happened | 这里面有多少是根据你和那位的 |
[00:23] | between you and, um, what’s her actual name? | 真实事件改编的 她叫什么来着 |
[00:25] | How’s the book coming along? | 他书写得怎么样 |
[00:26] | – Have you read it? – Not yet. | -你读了吗 -还没 |
[00:27] | 《坠落》 诺亚·索洛维著 | |
[00:28] | Noah doesn’t like to share his work until it’s finished. | 诺亚不喜欢展示没写完的作品 |
[00:30] | I’d love to read it when you want an opinion. | 如果你想听意见 我很乐意拜读 |
[00:32] | I wouldn’t tell Alison. | 我不会告诉艾莉森 |
[00:33] | It’s a very bad idea to mix love and criticism. | 让爱你的人来评判你的作品不是什么好主意 |
[00:36] | I’m going to issue a court order preventing Ms. Bailey | 我会颁布一条谕令禁止贝利女士跟四名孩子 |
[00:40] | from any contact with the four children. | 有任何接触 |
[00:43] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:44] | I don’t think we can live together. | 我们可能没法住在一起 |
[00:49] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 真不敢相信我差点撞到他 |
[00:51] | – I’m Cole, by the way. – Luisa. | -我是科尔 -路易莎 |
[00:53] | What’s going on with the house? | 房子怎么样了 |
[00:55] | – What? – Is she selling? | -什么 -她在卖吗 |
[00:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[00:58] | Because you’re sitting on a lot of money there, brother. | 这可是一笔不小的钱 兄弟 |
[01:01] | That’s my card. | 我的名片 |
[01:02] | I’m very discreet. | 我很低调的 |
[01:05] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done? | 你干过最糟糕的事是什么 |
[01:07] | This, probably. | 或许就是这个吧 |
[01:09] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[01:12] | I’ve done a lot of things. | 我干过的太多了 |
[03:15] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[03:18] | I just wanted to check in, see how Martin’s doing. | 我就想问问马丁的情况 |
[03:21] | I–and, um, I’m wondering what you are doing today. | 我…想问问你今天做什么 |
[03:26] | I’m not sure what the plan is. | 我不知道计划是什么 |
[03:27] | Am I staying here? | 我要留在这里吗 |
[03:30] | Are you coming back? | 你回来吗 |
[03:32] | Uh, can you just call me? | 你给我打个电话好吗 |
[03:34] | Okay. Love you. | 就这样 我爱你 |
[03:47] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[04:08] | Oh, Jesus Christ, you can’t just sneak up on me like that. | 吓我一跳 你不能这样悄无声息的 |
[04:10] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:11] | I just wanted to bring your coffee. | 我就想给你送杯咖啡 |
[04:13] | – Is it decaf? – Of course. | -是脱因咖啡吗 -当然了 |
[04:15] | All right, just put it over there. | 好 放到那边吧 |
[04:19] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[04:23] | Won’t you be chilly in those things? | 你穿那么少不会冷吗 |
[04:27] | Uh, it’s going to be 90 today. | 今天能到26度呢 |
[04:30] | Well, it’s not now. | 现在不是 |
[04:33] | All of these need letters of rejection. | 这些都需要写拒绝信 |
[04:35] | Just use the template my last assistant put together. | 用上一个助理做好的模板写就行 |
[04:38] | It’s somewhere on the laptop. You’ll have to find it. | 在手提电脑上 你去找找 |
[04:41] | And then just go ahead and sign for me. | 然后再帮我签名 |
[04:43] | – You can do that? – Uh, yeah. Sure, no problem. | -能做到吗 -好 没问题 |
[04:45] | Maybe you want to write this down. | 你不需要记下来吗 |
[04:46] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[04:49] | Just get one off the desk. | 从桌子上拿支笔 |
[04:56] | Take a piece of paper from the printer. | 从打印机那边拿张纸 |
[05:02] | Okay, whenever you’re ready. | 好了 说吧 |
[05:04] | All right, this has to go overnight. | 好 这个必须寄次日到达 |
[05:06] | Be sure you get everything to the post office this morning, | 确保今天早上把这些都送去邮局 |
[05:09] | and then, while you’re in town, | 然后 等你进城后 |
[05:11] | run by Hudson Hil’s and pick up lunch for four. | 去哈德森希尔饭店打包四人份午餐回来 |
[05:14] | Just choose from the catering menu for us. | 菜你帮我们点就行 |
[05:17] | Put it all on the card, plus something for a three-year-old. | 然后写出来 再帮一个三岁的孩子带点吃的 |
[05:21] | Or I suppose you’ll have to pick up hot dogs and buns. | 或者带份热狗和面包回来也行 |
[05:23] | That’s all she feeds him– my daughter. | 我女儿就给他吃那个 |
[05:28] | We didn’t tell you– my daughter and her husband | 还没告诉你 我女儿和她丈夫 |
[05:29] | are coming up for the holiday weekend. | 这周末要来度假 |
[05:32] | Oh, well, uh, just let me know of any way I can help. | 这样啊 有什么需要我帮忙的尽管跟我说 |
[05:36] | I am. | 我正在跟你说 |
[05:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Oh, uh, what about Robert’s exercises? | 罗伯特的复健呢 |
[05:45] | What about them? | 怎么了 |
[05:46] | I should run through them with him, shouldn’t I? | 我该帮他一起练 不是吗 |
[05:48] | Not necessary. I have convinced Hugo to come back next week. | 不用 我已经说服雨果下周回来了 |
[05:56] | Uh, well, he needs to work that knee every day. I– | 他的膝盖需要每天做复健 我… |
[06:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | Is that Noah’s book you were reading? | 你在看的是诺亚的书吗 |
[06:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:12] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[06:15] | It’s fascinating. | 很棒 |
[06:19] | Door closed. | 关上门 |
[06:38] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[06:40] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:42] | – I did 500. I’m done. – Right. | -我做了五百个了 -信你才怪 |
[06:44] | Well, you should’ve been counting. What’s next? | 那你该帮我数着的 下面做什么 |
[06:47] | Ah, uh, let’s do some leg lifts, mm? | 做些抬腿练习吧 |
[06:50] | – Keep the hip down. – I know. | -臀部贴着地面 -我知道 |
[06:52] | Okay. That’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:59] | Don’t let anybody fool you into getting old. | 别信任何人说的老了有多好 |
[07:02] | They wax on and on about how satisfying it is. | 他们一直吹嘘老年生活有多让人满足 |
[07:05] | You know what’s really satisfying? | 你知道真正让人满足的是什么吗 |
[07:06] | Cartilage. | 软骨 |
[07:10] | I’m trying to make you laugh, kid. | 我想逗你笑呢 孩子 |
[07:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just a little distracted. | 抱歉 我在想别的事 |
[07:15] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:20] | Is Yvonne mad at me for some reason? | 伊冯娜生我的气了吗 |
[07:22] | Not that I know of. Why? | 我没听说 为什么这么问 |
[07:25] | I, uh– I just took her her coffee, | 我…给她送了杯咖啡 |
[07:28] | and she was reading Noah’s book, and she just– | 她在看诺亚的书 然后她… |
[07:30] | Ah, well, “Reading” is a polite word. | “看”这个字说得弱了 |
[07:34] | She’s been devouring it. | 她读起书来简直如饥似渴 |
[07:40] | Um, that’s ten. You take a rest. | 十下了 先休息一下吧 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:45] | I’ll work on your thigh, so you don’t cramp. | 我帮你按摩下大腿 可以防止痉挛 |
[07:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[07:52] | Have you read it? | 你看过吗 |
[07:54] | She’s read some passages aloud to me in bed. | 她在床上给我读过几段 |
[08:00] | He’s an incredibly strong writer, isn’t he? | 他是个很犀利的作家 对吧 |
[08:04] | Uh, well, I wouldn’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[08:06] | He won’t let me read it. | 他不让我看 |
[08:10] | Well, he probably just wants to make it perfect | 他可能想拿给你看 |
[08:12] | before he shows it to you. | 最完美的版本吧 |
[08:15] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:25] | How is Noah? | 诺亚怎么样 |
[08:27] | Uh, yeah, yeah, he’s– he’s fine. | 他…他挺好 |
[08:29] | Is–is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[08:30] | I haven’t seen him in the past few days. | 我好几天没见到他了 |
[08:32] | No, he’s in the city. His son is sick. | 他进城了 他儿子病了 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Serious? | 那真抱歉 严重吗 |
[08:39] | He doesn’t know yet. | 他还不知道 |
[08:42] | Well, do you want to go be with him? | 你想去陪他吗 |
[08:44] | We can manage here without you. | 你不在我们也行的 |
[08:45] | No, no, that’s very nice of you, but… | 不 你真体贴 但是… |
[08:49] | uh, she doesn’t want me there. | 他前妻不想我在场 |
[08:55] | Yeah, the early years of a second marriage. | 是啊 再婚的前几年 |
[08:57] | I remember them well. | 那感受我还记得 |
[08:59] | You couldn’t pay me to go back there. | 我是不想再过那种日子了 |
[09:05] | – Okay. – What? | -好了 -什么 |
[09:07] | Time for the second set. | 该做第二组了 |
[09:09] | – You scared me. – Hip down. | -你吓到我了 -屁股别抬 |
[09:13] | Go. | 开始 |
[09:15] | Oh, this one’s harder than the last one. | 这比上组要难多了 |
[09:16] | I know, I know. Keep going. | 我知道 继续 |
[09:23] | How did you and Yvonne meet? | 你和伊冯娜是怎么认识的 |
[09:28] | She was my wife’s friend. | 她是我妻子的朋友 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:35] | It caused something of a scandal, to put it mildly. | 委婉说来 也算一桩丑闻吧 |
[09:39] | What– did you have an affair? | 你们…是出轨了吗 |
[09:44] | We did. | 是的 |
[09:50] | Is that so hard for you to fathom? | 这么不好理解吗 |
[09:52] | No. No, of course not. I just–I just, um– | 当然不 我只是… |
[09:55] | It was painful, but eventually, | 过程很痛苦 但最终… |
[09:59] | things worked out for Yvonne and me, | 我和伊冯娜顺利在一起了 |
[10:00] | and they’re going to work out for you and Noah too. | 你和诺亚也会一样的 |
[10:04] | Well, we– | 我们… |
[10:05] | I always suspected there was something | 我总怀疑你们的故事 |
[10:07] | a little more to the story about the lighthouse in the rain. | 不只是雨中在灯塔遇见那么简单 |
[10:13] | Like maybe spouses? | 比如你们都有另一半 |
[10:17] | Am I right? | 我猜对了吗 |
[10:21] | What’s that face? Don’t do that. | 别做这种表情 |
[10:23] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你没什么好羞愧的 |
[10:26] | You didn’t kill anyone. | 又不是杀了人 |
[10:27] | You’re young, you’re beautiful, and you fell in love. | 你年轻 漂亮 爱上了别人 |
[10:30] | There’s nothing criminal about that. | 这不是什么犯罪 |
[10:36] | It was insane the way it happened, Robert. | 事情发生得太疯狂了 罗伯特 |
[10:40] | Now, I met him, and he said he was married, | 我遇见了他 他说自己已婚 |
[10:43] | and I was married, so I thought, “Well, good. | 我也是已婚 所以我心想”很好 |
[10:48] | – This is safe. We can just be friends.” – Yeah. | -这样挺安全 只做朋友” -对 |
[10:51] | And then we were walking home one night, and he kissed me, | 然后有天晚上我们回家 他亲了我 |
[10:54] | just on the cheek, and… | 只是脸颊而已 然后… |
[10:56] | God, I felt this bolt of electricity course through me. | 老天 我像是触电了一般 |
[11:01] | And I realized, fuck, no. | 然后我意识到 不行 |
[11:05] | No, we can’t. | 我们不能那样 |
[11:09] | I-I tried to stay away from him, | 我想远离他 |
[11:13] | but he was everywhere, it’s a tiny town. | 但又处处遇见他 没办法 镇子太小 |
[11:17] | And then, that one night, | 然后 有天晚上 |
[11:21] | he kissed me on the beach, and… | 他在沙滩上吻了我 |
[11:24] | it was the first time in my life I… | 那是我人生中第一次… |
[11:28] | I couldn’t say no. | 我无法拒绝 |
[11:32] | And all I could think about was being close to him, | 满脑子想的都是靠近他 |
[11:36] | touching him, being naked with him, | 触碰他 和他水乳交融 |
[11:38] | getting away from everything in my life, and… | 逃离生活中的一切 然后… |
[11:42] | it was terrifying. | 真的让人害怕 |
[11:45] | But…it was wonderful. | 但…感觉又很美妙 |
[11:49] | I-I felt like I’d been asleep for years, | 我感觉自己沉睡了许多年 |
[11:52] | in this fog of grief, and then there’s this person | 被悲伤的迷雾笼罩 然后他出现了 |
[11:56] | who makes me feel alive, and it… | 让我焕发生机 然后… |
[12:05] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[12:08] | Hey, uh, kid. | 孩子 |
[12:11] | I think, uh, we’re done. | 我想…可以了 |
[12:19] | – It’s okay, uh… – No, it’s fine. | -没事的 -是 没关系 |
[12:26] | I guess you just have this effect on men. | 你对男人就有这种魅力 |
[13:47] | Oh, you’re one of the lovebirds staying up with Robert and Yvonne. | 你是住在罗伯特和伊冯娜家的那对情侣 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:52] | Yvonne told me all about you. | 伊冯娜跟我说了你 |
[13:53] | Show me the ring. | 给我看看戒指 |
[14:01] | Yvonne said there might be wedding bells up at the property. | 伊冯娜说家里可能要有喜事了 |
[14:04] | She told you that? | 她跟你说的这些吗 |
[14:06] | Couple of days ago. | 几天前说的 |
[14:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | No, no, no, not that platter. That’s decorative. | 不 别用那个 那是装饰盘 |
[14:43] | Maybe get down the wineglasses. | 去把酒杯拿下来 |
[14:50] | No, no. Those are the Pinot glasses. | 不 那些是喝皮诺酒的 |
[14:52] | The small, Chardonnay, right? | 是小的霞多丽酒杯 |
[14:57] | – Napkin in the lap. – Put it in your lap, buddy. | -餐巾放腿上去 -放腿上 小子 |
[14:59] | We’re gonna eat some dinner first, aren’t we? | 我们要先吃晚餐的 |
[15:01] | – Huh? Yeah. – Oh, no, no, no. | -这才对 -不 不用了 |
[15:03] | That’s lovely. Thank you, Alison. | 好了 谢谢 艾莉森 |
[15:05] | Oh, so, Yvonne, I saw your old intern Mark on Bowery. | 伊冯娜 我在鲍厄里见到了你的徒弟马克 |
[15:07] | – Mama, I want a hot dog. – Mark! I didn’t know. | -妈妈 我想吃热狗 -马克吗 |
[15:09] | – How is he? – Mom? | -他怎么样 -妈妈 |
[15:10] | You want a dog, sweetie? Okay, I’ll get one for you. | 你要吃热狗吗 宝贝 我拿给你 |
[15:13] | Alison. Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[15:14] | – I don’t see the hot dogs? – Right, hot dogs, I’ll be right back. | -热狗呢 -对 热狗 马上就来 |
[15:27] | Show me your Superman. | 学个超人吧 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 真厉害 |
[15:56] | Hey, busy? | 在忙吗 |
[15:57] | No, not at all. | 没 不忙 |
[16:02] | I haven’t actually been inside here in years. | 我有好几年没进这屋子了 |
[16:05] | It’s Yvonne’s domain. | 这里是伊冯娜的领地 |
[16:07] | For her and her acolytes. | 她和他的侍从专属 |
[16:10] | Is everything okay at the house? | 你家里还好吗 |
[16:12] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[16:15] | Listen, Alison. | 听着 艾莉森 |
[16:17] | Uh, Yvonne’s had a– | 伊冯娜… |
[16:19] | just a really great phone call from this young man | 接到一个年轻人打来的电话 |
[16:23] | who’s just graduated from the Iowa Writers’ Workshop, | 他才从爱荷华大学作家工坊毕业 |
[16:26] | and he’s apparently something really special. | 也真的很特别 |
[16:29] | He’s a really terrific young man. | 他是个很有才华的小伙子 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Just the type of person that Yvonne wants to mentor. | 正是伊冯娜想辅导的类型 |
[16:37] | And she really thinks that she– | 她也觉得自己… |
[16:40] | well, she can show him a lot if, uh, | 自己能教他很多 如果… |
[16:43] | he were to be her assistant. | 他能做她的助手 |
[16:51] | And, um, | 而且 |
[16:53] | with Hugo coming back Tuesday, we just really– | 雨果周二就能回来 我们真的… |
[16:57] | we thought, uh, we’d– we’d spare you the pressure | 我们就想着…不再 |
[17:00] | of feeling like you need to come up to the house anymore. | 麻烦你来家里帮忙了 |
[17:03] | Give you your time back. | 让你做自己的事 |
[17:06] | I’m–I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[17:10] | Yvonne just wants to work with someone | 伊冯娜只是想和 |
[17:11] | a little more professional, that’s all. | 更专业一点的人工作 |
[17:16] | But I am professional. | 我也很专业 |
[17:19] | Well, I mean, let’s face it. | 说实话吧 |
[17:20] | You care about her business about as much as I do. | 你和我一样都不在乎她生意上的事 |
[17:24] | Is this about what happened in the living room? | 这是因为客厅里那事吗 |
[17:27] | – No. – Robert– | -不 -罗伯特 |
[17:30] | Please don’t make this into something it’s not. | 请你不要误会 |
[17:33] | I just– I just don’t understand. I– | 我只是不明白 我… |
[17:36] | I think you do. | 我觉得你明白 |
[17:40] | Anyway, um, I just wanted to let you know | 总之 我想告诉你 |
[17:43] | I’m so appreciative of your help, as is Yvonne, | 我很感谢你的帮忙 伊冯娜也是 |
[17:46] | and we know that you and Noah will keep in touch with us | 我们也相信当你跟诺亚离开后 仍然会 |
[17:50] | when you go. | 跟我们保持联络的 |
[18:03] | You were never meant to be someone’s assistant, kid. | 你根本不适合当别人的助理 孩子 |
[18:25] | Yvonne? | 伊冯娜 |
[18:31] | Yvonne? | 伊冯娜 |
[18:33] | I think there’s been a terrible misunderstanding. | 我想我们之间有些误会 |
[19:16] | At last, he’d found solace. | 最终 他找到了慰藉 |
[19:18] | Out here he could breathe. | 在这里他能再次呼吸 |
[19:20] | The rustling of the dune grass, the salt breeze. | 瑟瑟作响的草丘 微咸的海风 |
[19:24] | Or he would go back, he thought, to the diner, | 或者他可以回去 他心想 回到那间餐厅 |
[19:27] | to thank her, leave his number. | 去感谢她 留下电话号码 |
[19:30] | It was her. What would he say? | 是她 他该说些什么 |
[19:33] | Would she remember him? | 她还记得他吗 |
[19:34] | His voice felt lost in his throat. | 突然之间 他无法言语 |
[19:37] | …lifted her skirt just an inch. | …微微撩起她的裙子 |
[19:39] | He paused. | 他停了下来 |
[19:41] | They listened together to the sounds of the marina, | 他们静静聆听着码头的声音 |
[19:43] | hearts shaking in their skin. | 内心震颤不已 |
[19:46] | She was sex, the very definition of it. | 她就是性感的化身 |
[19:49] | She was the reason the word was invented. | 这个词存在的意义 |
[19:55] | …A fistful of her hair, her head pulled back. | …一把抓过她的秀发 她的头微微仰起 |
[19:58] | Dress clinging to her back. | 裙子紧紧贴着她的背部 |
[20:00] | Nails rasped against the skin of his back. | 指尖划过他的背 |
[20:02] | “Do you like my pussy?” She asked. | “你喜欢我的小穴吗” 她问 |
[20:03] | …tasted like metal… two fingers… | …尝起来微咸的金属味 …两根手指 |
[20:05] | Desperately tight, he came immediately. | 如此的紧 他立刻高潮了 |
[20:07] | …felt her rigid against him… | …感觉她突然僵直的胴体 |
[20:08] | …see the tip of her tongue in her open mouth… | …轻启朱唇里的一点舌尖 |
[20:10] | …took him deep into her mouth… | …将他深深吞入 |
[20:11] | …harder, breasts smashed against the car window, | …更加剧烈 双乳猛烈撞击着车窗 |
[20:14] | “Pinch them,” She whispered. | “捏我的乳头” 她低声喘道 |
[20:15] | No marriage, no matter how strong, could survive her. | 再牢固的婚姻 也敌不过她的魔力 |
[20:17] | This was what it meant to fall. | 为了她 我注定堕落 |
[20:37] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:39] | I need you to call me back right now. | 立刻给我回电话 |
[20:41] | Call me. | 尽快回我 |
[20:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:30] | Where’s Noah? | 诺亚在哪 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[22:34] | I need to talk to him. It’s urgent. | 我有事找他 很紧急 |
[22:38] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[22:39] | Mom, who is it? | 妈妈 是谁 |
[22:41] | It’s nobody. | 不相干的人 |
[22:43] | You have a lot of balls coming to my house. | 你还真有胆子 居然敢来我家 |
[22:46] | Look, I–I didn’t mean to… | 听着 我不是故意… |
[22:50] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[22:52] | I wasn’t trying to steal your husband. | 我不是故意要抢你丈夫的 |
[22:55] | You weren’t trying to steal my hus– | 你不是故意要抢我丈… |
[22:56] | No, I’m not that kind of person. | 我不是那种人 |
[22:58] | I-I didn’t make him do this. | 我没有逼他那么做 |
[23:00] | I wasn’t out for him, for anyone. | 我不是有意勾引他 或任何人 |
[23:01] | I just–it sort of happened, and I’m– | 只是就这么发生了 我… |
[23:04] | – I’m sorry, I just– – Okay. | -很抱歉 我… -行了 |
[23:06] | Look, I don’t know what you’re in the middle of, | 听着 我不知道你是突然怎么了 |
[23:09] | and I really don’t care, | 我也没兴趣知道 |
[23:10] | but let me just tell you a few things | 但让我告诉你一些事情 |
[23:11] | about the man you sort of happen to be involved with. | 关于这个你不小心勾搭上的男人 |
[23:16] | At first, Noah seems like the greatest guy on earth. | 一开始 诺亚就像是世界上最好的男人 |
[23:19] | He’s, um, there for you, and he wants you, | 他无微不至的陪伴你 渴望着你 |
[23:22] | and he’s romantic and passionate and understanding. | 浪漫 充满激情 还善解人意 |
[23:25] | But then you start to really get to know each other, | 但之后 当你们开始真正了解对方 |
[23:29] | and he feels safe enough to let you see who he really is. | 他感觉足够安全让你看清真正的他时 |
[23:35] | And then he takes all of his fears, | 他就会把他所有的恐惧 |
[23:38] | all of his failure, | 所有的失败 |
[23:41] | all of his petty bullshit, | 所有的自怨自艾 |
[23:43] | all of his fucking headaches in the morning, | 甚至清晨起床后的头痛 |
[23:46] | and he makes all of that your fault. | 都归咎到你的头上 |
[23:51] | And then you become the enemy | 那时 你就变成了他的敌人 |
[23:54] | just because you know who he is. | 只因为你了解真正的他 |
[23:59] | And then one day, | 然后有一天 |
[24:01] | somebody’s going to show up at your house, | 某个人将会在你门口出现 |
[24:06] | thinking they fell in love with the greatest guy on earth. | 以为自己爱上了一个全世界最好的男人 |
[24:09] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[25:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[25:36] | I work here. | 我在这工作 |
[25:38] | What are you doing here? | 你又怎么会来这 |
[25:40] | Hello? | 来了吗 |
[25:42] | Ah, yeah. | 这个嘛 |
[25:48] | Can I have more grapes now? | 我能再吃点葡萄吗 |
[25:51] | Yes, baby. Go back to the kitchen. | 当然 宝贝 回厨房去 |
[25:52] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[25:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:08] | Are you coming up or not? | 你到底上不上来 |
[26:26] | Well, there he is. | 你终于来了 |
[26:33] | Quick and quiet. | 速战速决 安静一点 |
[26:36] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 明白 |
[26:46] | God, I am | 我真是 |
[26:48] | so fucking horny for you. | 太他妈想要你了 |
[26:52] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[26:58] | Okay, take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[27:00] | Come on. Take ’em off. | 快点 都脱了 |
[27:03] | Here. Come on. | 快点 来吧 |
[27:12] | Mmm. Like this? | 喜欢这样吗 |
[27:14] | Mm, yep. | 没错 |
[27:15] | Ooh, oh. Like that? | 是吗 那这样呢 |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[27:20] | – That’s working for me. – Yeah? | -我很喜欢 -是吗 |
[27:22] | Ranch hand. | 牧场手 |
[27:25] | Can I call you ranch hand? | 我能叫你牧场手 |
[27:27] | Yeah, I heard about what you used to do. | 没错 我听说过你以前是干什么的 |
[27:33] | Yeah, you gonna ride me, ranch hand. | 操我吧 牧场手 |
[27:36] | Oh, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[27:38] | Ride me, ranch hand. Oh, yeah. | 操我 牧场手 就是这样 |
[27:40] | I told all of my friends | 我告诉了所有朋友 |
[27:42] | about the rides I get from my Montauk ranch hand. | 我的蒙托克牧场手是怎么操我的 |
[27:45] | – Shh. – Yeah, they’re so jealous. | -别说话 -她们嫉妒坏了 |
[27:48] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[27:50] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[27:54] | Yeah, oh. | 喜欢这样吗 |
[27:55] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我他妈的闭嘴 |
[27:59] | – Yeah, shut me up. – Shut up, shut up. | -那就让我闭嘴 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[28:01] | – Oh, yeah, shut me up. – Shut up. | -就是这样 让我闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[28:04] | – Oh, shut me up. Shut me up. – Shut up. | -让我闭嘴 让我闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[28:06] | Oh, hey, come on my face. | 等等 射在我脸上 |
[28:09] | What? | 什么 |
[28:10] | Yeah, yeah, come on. Come on. | 没错 来吧 |
[28:13] | Come on my face. | 射在我脸上 |
[28:17] | What the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[28:18] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[28:19] | You were supposed to be golfing. | 你不是去打高尔夫了吗 |
[28:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[28:25] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚 |
[28:37] | Go check around there. | 去那边看看 |
[28:38] | Say how many square feet? | 有多少平方英尺 |
[28:41] | Yeah? What did she say? | 是吗 她怎么说 |
[28:44] | What have you got? What? | 你那边怎么样 |
[28:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -可以 -可以吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah? What do you think? | 是吗 你认为如何 |
[28:58] | You mind if I ask you just what the fuck it is you’re doing? | 我能问问你们到底该死的在这干什么 |
[29:01] | Hi there. Scotty Lockhart? | 你好 是斯科蒂·洛克哈特吗 |
[29:05] | No. | 不是 |
[29:06] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:08] | Someone named Scotty Lockhart called us. | 有个叫斯科蒂·洛克哈特的人叫我们来的 |
[29:11] | Sorry, I’m Abigail. | 抱歉 我是阿比盖尔 |
[29:13] | These are my colleagues. | 这是我的同事 |
[29:14] | We’re here from Marla Bay Real Estate. | 我们是马拉湾地产公司的 |
[29:16] | It’s just that someone named Scotty Lockhart told us | 有个叫斯科蒂·洛克哈特的人打给我们 |
[29:18] | he owned this house, | 说他拥有这栋房子 |
[29:19] | and he asked us to let him know what we thought | 他叫我们来评估一下 |
[29:22] | we could put it on the market for. | 这栋房子售价能卖到多少 |
[29:23] | Scotty’s my brother. | 斯科蒂是我弟弟 |
[29:25] | This is my place. It’s not for sale. | 这是我的房子 我不卖 |
[29:27] | What do you have, | 你这块地有多大 |
[29:29] | 1,000 feet of beachfront out there? | 一千英尺的海滩线吗 |
[29:31] | I’m going to have to ask you folks to leave. | 恐怕我必须让你们离开了 |
[29:36] | Look, I’ll give you my card | 这样吧 这是我的名片 |
[29:38] | in case you change your mind, okay? | 以防你改变主意 好吗 |
[29:41] | And I really hope you do. | 希望你能好好考虑一下 |
[29:57] | Hey, Scotty. You in there? | 斯科蒂 你在吗 |
[29:59] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[30:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:02] | C-can you come back in a bit? | 你能晚点再来吗 |
[30:05] | No. | 不能 |
[30:06] | All right, hang on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[30:11] | I catch you in the middle of something? | 我打扰你的好事了吗 |
[30:14] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:16] | This is fucking bullshit. | 这简直他妈的扯淡 |
[30:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[30:18] | – Don’t ever do that again. – Look, look, look. | -别再这么做 -听着 |
[30:20] | – Just hear me out, okay? – Keep those assholes off my property. | -听我说 行吗 -别让那帮蠢货再来我那 |
[30:21] | Just fucking hear– | 能先该死的听我… |
[30:22] | Look, Cole, just listen to me, okay? | 科尔 先听我说 行吗 |
[30:24] | I’ve got something for us. | 我有一个关于我们的计划 |
[30:26] | Something I want you to think about. | 我希望你能好好考虑一下 |
[30:28] | Us? | 我们 |
[30:30] | Yeah, Cole, us. | 没错 科尔 我们 |
[30:33] | Your family. You remember us? | 你的家人 还记得我们吗 |
[30:34] | We got a mom, she’s about yea high, four brothers. | 我们的老妈 大概这么高 还有四个兄弟 |
[30:36] | Is it ringing a bell? | 有印象了吗 |
[30:37] | Look, okay, okay, okay, okay, I’ll get to the point. | 好吧 好吧 我说重点 |
[30:40] | Oscar, right? | 奥斯卡 记得吗 |
[30:43] | He got all his, whatever, approvals, right? | 他不是拿到各种批准了吗 |
[30:45] | And made some big deal about breaking ground in the fall, | 还大肆吹嘘说什么秋季就能动工 |
[30:48] | and then what happened? | 然后猜猜怎么着 |
[30:52] | He lost his loan. | 他的贷款被收回了 |
[30:54] | – How do you know that? – City records. | -你怎么知道的 -市政记录 |
[30:56] | There is a huge tax lien on the property, | 那栋房产如今处属于税务扣押 |
[30:58] | which means he’s not paying his mortgage | 意味着他没有准时付按揭 |
[31:00] | and he is going to lose the place. | 很快就会失去那里 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:05] | So I have an investor. | 我找了个投资者 |
[31:09] | Some hedge fund guy, whatever, | 做对冲基金 还是什么的 |
[31:10] | but he’s willing to go in on something with me. | 但他愿意跟我一起合作干点事 |
[31:15] | Something with you? | 跟你合作 |
[31:17] | Look, man, is that so inconceivable? | 哥们 有这么难让人相信吗 |
[31:20] | And what is it? | 你要干什么 |
[31:23] | I want to build a nightclub. | 我想建个夜店 |
[31:26] | A nightclub. | 夜店 |
[31:27] | It’s an ever-changing world, Cole. | 这是个日新月异的世界 科尔 |
[31:29] | Scotty, you’re living on a fishing boat. | 斯科蒂 你还住在渔船上 |
[31:31] | What I’m asking | 我只希望 |
[31:33] | is that you get her to sell that house. | 你能说服她卖掉那房子 |
[31:36] | Even after you split a sale, | 就算你们平分后 |
[31:37] | you could invest half of your profit in this | 你只投资你那份的一半 |
[31:40] | and you would still be doing great. | 你也能赚不少 |
[31:42] | I just… | 我只是 |
[31:45] | I want to be able to tell my guy that I can– | 我只想向我的合作伙伴证明 |
[31:47] | I can bring some money to the table. | 我也能拉到一些资金 |
[31:50] | How much? | 要多少 |
[31:53] | A mil. | 一百万 |
[31:57] | Come on, man, we can do this. | 别这样 兄弟 我们能行的 |
[31:59] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[32:00] | The Lockhart brothers back in business. | 洛克哈特兄弟重振雄风 |
[32:04] | And this time it’s even better, okay? | 这次比以前更好 不是吗 |
[32:05] | It’s–it’s legit, okay? | 至少是合法的 对吗 |
[32:07] | Come on, Cole, please. | 来吧 科尔 求你了 |
[32:09] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[32:11] | Look, Montauk is over, man. | 听着 蒙托克完蛋了 兄弟 |
[32:14] | The old Montauk, it’s gone. | 过去的蒙托克已经不复存在了 |
[32:17] | If we don’t put our money into the future, | 如果我们不把钱用来投资这里的未来 |
[32:19] | we might as well just– | 我们还不如 |
[32:20] | just lay down in the middle of the road | 躺在大马路中间 |
[32:22] | and let the summer people drive all over us. | 让那些夏天来度假的人从我们身上碾过去算了 |
[32:23] | It’s basically what we’re doing here. | 跟我们现在干的也什么区别 |
[32:27] | You know what, Scotty? | 这样吧 斯科蒂 |
[32:29] | I need to go. I’m late for work. | 我得走了 上班要迟到了 |
[32:42] | Uh, you two know each other or something? | 你们两个是认识吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah, just a little. | 算是吧 |
[32:49] | Not at all. | 完全不认识 |
[32:51] | Okay, brother, time for you to go. | 好了 兄弟 你该走了 |
[32:54] | Thanks for dropping by, man. | 谢谢你过来 哥们 |
[32:58] | Glad I did. | 幸好我来了 |
[33:12] | Are you Scotty? | 你是斯科蒂吗 |
[33:13] | No, that’s him down there on that shitty boat. | 不是 那艘破船上的那个才是 |
[33:23] | Ah, fuck, Scotty. | 该死 斯科蒂 |
[33:32] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开玩笑吗 |
[33:35] | – It’s just– – Are you fucking kidding me? | -这只是… -你他妈开玩笑吗 |
[33:36] | No, I’m–I’m clean. | 不 我已经戒了 |
[33:37] | You’re a fucking drug dealer, right? | 你他妈是个毒贩子 对不对 |
[33:39] | – Don’t– – Please don’t– | -别过来 -别走… |
[33:44] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[34:03] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:04] | Oh, motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[34:08] | Me? I’m a motherfucker, huh? | 我吗 我是狗娘养的 |
[34:10] | No. | 不是 |
[34:12] | My–my work clothes are on the boat. | 我的工作服还在那船上 |
[34:15] | Fuck… | 该死 |
[34:20] | You want me to go get it for you? | 要我去帮你拿来吗 |
[34:25] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[34:35] | She wants her stuff. | 她想把东西拿回去 |
[34:37] | Seriously, do you know her? | 说真的 你认识她吗 |
[34:40] | I do not. Really. | 我不认识她 真的 |
[34:50] | Don’t fuck her, man. | 别上她 兄弟 |
[34:55] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[34:56] | I’m the last person on earth she’d want to fuck. | 她最不想上的人就是我 |
[34:58] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[34:59] | And knock that shit off, would you? | 还有 别干那个了 行吗 |
[35:01] | I mean, it’s broad daylight, for Christ’s sake. | 这可是光天化日 老天 |
[35:06] | Think about my idea. | 考虑下我的建议 |
[35:08] | I’ll give you a call tomorrow. | 我明天给你电话 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:23] | Hi, um, I need a cab from the mar– | 你好 我需要一辆出租车 我在码… |
[35:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[35:31] | I got a cab right here. | 我这就有辆出租车 |
[36:08] | So where am I going? | 我们去哪 |
[36:10] | The End. | 尽头 |
[36:11] | And hurry, my shift starts in ten minutes. | 快点 我还有十分钟就迟到了 |
[36:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:25] | So how long has that thing between you and Scotty | 说起来 你和斯科蒂之间 |
[36:26] | been going on? | 处了有多久了 |
[36:28] | What the fuck do you care? | 你关心这个干什么 |
[36:29] | I don’t, really. | 说实话 我不关心 |
[36:31] | I just didn’t know he was dating anybody. | 我只是不知道他谈恋爱了 |
[36:34] | What? What’s so funny? | 怎么了 有什么好笑的 |
[36:36] | Are you and Tory dating? | 你跟托莉是谈恋爱吗 |
[36:38] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[36:40] | Okay, what would you call it then? | 那你管你们的关系叫什么 |
[36:42] | Well, I’d call it fucking. | 炮友吧 我想 |
[36:44] | Bingo. | 这就对了 |
[36:47] | Eyes on the road. | 眼睛看路 |
[36:52] | Fuck, I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been. | 操 真不敢相信我居然这么蠢 |
[36:57] | I wouldn’t beat yourself up that much. | 要是我就不会这么自责 |
[36:59] | Scotty’s slept with half the women in this town. | 斯科蒂跟镇里半数的女人都睡过 |
[37:03] | Sorry, that didn’t come out right. | 抱歉 这话说得不太对 |
[37:09] | Well, not only he’s my boss, he’s a fucking drug dealer. | 他不光是我老板 还是个该死的毒贩子 |
[37:13] | He’s your boss? | 他是你老板 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:16] | Where? | 在哪 |
[37:18] | The End. | 尽头 |
[37:20] | What’s he doing there? | 他在那做什么 |
[37:22] | He’s the fucking manager. | 他是该死的经理 |
[37:24] | Really? Scotty? | 真的吗 斯科蒂 |
[37:28] | Wow, you guys are close, huh? | 你们还真是亲近啊 |
[37:34] | Nah, not anymore. | 不 不再是了 |
[37:35] | Yeah, well, | 不管怎么说 |
[37:38] | he was the one that hired me. | 是他雇用的我 |
[37:42] | Too bad I can’t sue him | 真可惜我不能告他 |
[37:43] | or else I will bankrupt your entire family. | 不然我一定把你们全家告破产 |
[37:47] | Why can’t you sue him? | 你为什么不能告他 |
[37:49] | I, um… | 我… |
[37:52] | I’m undocumented. | 我是非法移民 |
[37:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:59] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[38:00] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[38:02] | No, no, no. | 一点没有 |
[38:05] | Which is why I cannot get caught | 所以我绝对不能被人发现 |
[38:06] | on a boat of a drug dealer. | 在一个毒贩子的船上 |
[38:08] | Which your brother failed to mention | 而你弟弟忘了告诉我 |
[38:09] | because he only seems to articulate things | 因为他说的一切都只是为了 |
[38:12] | that are directly related to him getting laid. | 能钓到女生跟他上床 |
[38:18] | You know, it is actually legal for aliens | 知道吗 联邦法庭是允许外国人 |
[38:20] | to sue U.S. Citizens in federal court. | 起诉美国公民的 |
[38:23] | What? | 什么 |
[38:25] | Yeah, so just, you know, FYI. | 没什么 就告诉你一声 |
[38:31] | So you’re telling me that if I wanted to sue your brother, | 你是告诉我如果我想告你弟弟 |
[38:35] | I could? | 我可以这么做 |
[38:38] | Yep. | 没错 |
[38:43] | What happened between you two? | 你们俩之间怎么了 |
[39:02] | The End. | 尽头到了 |
[39:03] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[39:05] | Please, this one’s on me. | 这趟我请 |
[39:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[39:24] | So how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[39:28] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[39:31] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[40:41] | Mind if I sit here for a drink? | 不介意我坐这喝一杯吗 |
[40:44] | Sure. | 请便 |
[40:49] | What do you want? | 想喝点什么 |
[40:51] | I’ll take a red ale, please. | 红色艾尔啤酒 谢谢 |
[41:04] | I’m not my brother. | 我跟我弟弟不一样 |
[41:08] | Just thought you should know that. | 就想让你知道这一点 |
[41:12] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:21] | Can I get a bourbon too? On the rocks. | 我能再要杯波本酒吗 加冰 |
[41:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:29] | Well, you certainly drink like your brother. | 至少你喝起酒来跟你弟弟挺像的 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:46] | Miss? | 酒保 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 来了 |
[42:05] | Can I have another bourbon? | 我能再要一杯波本酒吗 |
[42:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:19] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[42:21] | Um, Queens. | 纽约皇后区 |
[42:24] | Queens? I thought you said– | 皇后区 你不是说… |
[42:25] | Yeah, I-I came with my mom when I was ten. | 没错 我十岁时跟我妈妈来的美国 |
[42:29] | From Ecuador. | 我们是厄瓜多尔人 |
[42:36] | What abou you? What’s your story? | 你呢 你有什么故事 |
[42:41] | I don’t really have one. | 我没有什么故事 |
[42:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:45] | You were born this morose? | 你生来就一副愁云惨雾的样子吗 |
[42:50] | Okay. I was born here. | 好吧 我生在这里 |
[42:55] | My father was born here. My grandfather was born here. | 我父亲生在这里 爷爷也生在这里 |
[42:59] | And your son will be Chinese. | 你儿子一定是个中国人 |
[43:05] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[43:08] | It was a joke. | 只是个玩笑 |
[43:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:14] | Uh, you think I can get the check, please? | 麻烦可以帮我结账吗 |
[43:17] | What the hell? What did I say? | 怎么了 是我说什么了吗 |
[43:19] | Nothing, just– 40 bucks cover this? | 没什么 四十块够吗 |
[43:21] | It was a joke. | 那只是个玩笑 |
[43:23] | I’m sorry if I offended you, | 如果冒犯了你我很抱歉 |
[43:24] | but you don’t have to be an assh– | 但你也不用这么讨厌… |
[43:25] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[43:30] | Oh, shit, I’m… | 该死 我… |
[43:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:34] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[43:35] | How much do I owe you? | 我要付你多少 |
[43:38] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[43:39] | No, I got to get out of here. | 不 我得走了 |
[43:40] | No, you don’t. Sit down. | 不着急 坐下 |
[43:42] | I owe you a drink. | 我欠你一杯酒 |
[43:44] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[43:51] | Let’s start from the beginning. | 让我们从头开始 |
[43:56] | My name is Luisa. | 我叫路易莎 |
[43:59] | I’m 29, and I’m from Queens. | 今年29岁 来自纽约皇后区 |
[44:01] | I’m, uh, I’m working here this summer | 我今年夏天来这里工作 |
[44:04] | because I want to save enough money to go back to school. | 因为我想攒够钱重新回学校 |
[44:09] | Eventually I’d like to get my degree in hospitality, | 最终我希望能拿到酒店管理的学位 |
[44:12] | and hopefully someday I can run my own restaurant. | 有天能开一间属于自己的餐馆 |
[44:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[44:25] | I’m Cole. | 我叫科尔 |
[44:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:30] | That’s a great start. | 这是个不错的开始 |
[44:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:42] | What are we drinking to? | 这杯为了什么 |
[44:47] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[44:52] | To… | 希望… |
[44:57] | To something else. | 我们的人生能有转机 |
[45:02] | To something else. | 敬人生转机 |
[47:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[47:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:39] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[47:44] | Do we have anything to drink? | 我们家里有酒吗 |
[47:49] | We? | 我们 |
[47:53] | Is there anything to drink? | 这里有酒吗 |
[48:16] | I think there’s only my– my grandfather’s moonshine left. | 恐怕只有我爷爷自己酿的酒了 |
[48:18] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[48:20] | You haven’t been living here? | 你一直没住在这吗 |
[48:24] | No. | 没有 |
[48:54] | What’s going on? Did something happen? | 怎么了 发生什么事了吗 |
[48:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:59] | Did he do something? | 是他做了什么吗 |
[49:04] | I’m afraid there might be something wrong with me. | 我怕自己是不是有什么问题 |
[49:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[49:10] | Does everyone just think I’m–I’m a slut? | 每个人都觉得我是个… 荡妇吗 |
[49:16] | I don’t know what everyone thinks. | 我不知道别人怎么想的 |
[49:19] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[49:24] | No, of course I don’t. | 不 我当然不觉得 |
[49:29] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得自己一定是有什么问题 |
[49:31] | You got to stop saying that. | 你不能再这么说了 |
[49:32] | People don’t see me, Cole. | 大家都看不见真正的我 科尔 |
[49:35] | They don’t. | 没人看见 |
[49:38] | I don’t know, they just want to fuck me or… | 他们只想操我或者… |
[49:41] | they don’t see me. | 他们看不见我 |
[49:45] | They don’t care. | 他们也不在乎 |
[49:48] | Sometimes I’m worried I’m– | 有时我很担心自己… |
[49:51] | that I’m not a real person, | 不是个真实的人 |
[49:52] | that I’m just a… | 我只是一个… |
[49:55] | a figment of people’s imaginations. I– | 人们脑中的幻象 我… |
[50:00] | You know, when I was a child, | 在我小时候 |
[50:04] | I thought I would do something with my life, | 我一直相信自己的人生会很有意义 |
[50:08] | I would make a difference. | 我能改变世界 |
[50:13] | I was certain of it, certain that I would matter to people. | 我很确信自己会是一个重要的人 |
[50:17] | – And you do. – No, I don’t. | -你是的 -我不是 |
[50:18] | That’s the whole point, Cole. I don’t. I’m nothing. | 这就是问题所在 科尔 我什么都不是 |
[50:21] | No. | 不 |
[50:24] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[50:42] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be here. | 抱歉 我不该在这的 |
[50:43] | – I should be going. – Hey, stop. Don’t. | -我该走了 -别这么说 |
[50:53] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来累坏了 |
[50:55] | I– | 我… |
[51:06] | I think you should stay here tonight. | 我想你今晚应该待在这里 |
[51:10] | You can deal with it in the morning. | 明早再想那些吧 |
[51:14] | You don’t mind if I stay? | 你不介意我待在这里吗 |
[51:18] | It’s your house, Alison. | 这是你的房子 艾莉森 |
[51:39] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[51:42] | Can you just stay? | 你能留下吗 |
[53:59] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[54:02] | It’s going pretty good. | 我挺好的 |
[54:04] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[54:06] | Did you have a good night? | 今晚很开心吧 |
[54:08] | What are you doing here, Scotty? | 你来这干什么 斯科蒂 |
[54:10] | I-I just thought I’d stop by, | 我就随便过来看看 |
[54:13] | we could finish our conversation. | 把之前的话题聊完 |
[54:14] | Can I–can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[54:15] | No. | 不能 |
[54:18] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[54:21] | You got company? | 屋里有人吗 |
[54:28] | Oh, you–you fucked her, didn’t you? | 你操了她 是不是 |
[54:33] | Time for you to go home, little brother. | 你该回家了 弟弟 |
[54:34] | You motherfucker. | 你个混帐 |
[54:38] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[54:42] | This is not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[54:43] | You got a problem, Cole. | 你有问题 科尔 |
[54:45] | You got a big fucking problem. | 你他妈的有大问题 |
[54:47] | – You’re a goddamn narcissist. – Scott– | -你就是个自恋狂 -斯科蒂 |
[54:48] | You take everything for your fucking self! | 你什么事他妈的都只想到你自己 |
[54:50] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[54:51] | You literally think that you are the only person that exists… | 你以为这世界上只有你一个人… |
[54:53] | Listen to me. Lower your motherfucking voice right now. | 听我说 立刻给我小声点 |
[54:55] | It’s all about your pain, your loss, your kid! | 什么都比不过你的痛苦 你的失去 你的孩子 |
[54:58] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[55:00] | Oh, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[55:02] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[55:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:24] | You have a good night. | 祝你们晚安 |
[55:49] | How’s the coffee? | 咖啡如何 |
[55:53] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[55:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[55:55] | Really, I was just driving by. | 真的 我只是开车路过这里 |
[55:57] | Saw your car in the parking lot, thought I’d stop in, | 看见你的车停在外面 想着进来 |
[55:59] | see if you’ve arrested any more innocent men this morning. | 看看你今早有没有又拘捕了什么无辜男人 |
[56:03] | No? | 没有吗 |
[56:04] | Well, it’s still early yet. | 没关系 反正还早 |
[56:06] | I’m on my way to discovery. | 我正准备去参加证据开示 |
[56:08] | I can’t wait to see the evidence | 真等不及要看看 |
[56:10] | little Miss Prosecutor Pantiliner wants to show me. | 咱们不苟言笑的检控官小姐有什么证据要展示了 |
[56:12] | Can you give me any hints? | 能给我点提示吗 |
[56:15] | No, no, no, man, I got this. | 不用了 我来 |
[56:16] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[56:18] | Guess what. | 知道吗 |
[56:19] | I’ve been digging around this place for the last 72 hours. | 过去72小时来我一直在这里调查 |
[56:21] | You know what I found out? | 知道我发现了什么吗 |
[56:23] | Half–half the people in this town | 一半 镇里有一半的人 |
[56:27] | wanted to see Scott Lockhart dead. | 都希望斯科蒂·洛克哈特死 |
[56:29] | Half. So you know what I’m thinking? | 一半 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[56:31] | I’m wondering, why did you zero in on my client so fast, | 我很好奇 为什么你会迅速将目标锁定在我客户身上 |
[56:36] | no criminal record, out-of-towner? | 一个没有犯罪记录的外地人 |
[56:38] | Lockhart was fucking Solloway’s underage daughter. | 洛克哈特勾引了索洛维未成年的女儿 |
[56:41] | Yes, he was, | 没错 他是这么做了 |
[56:41] | which is why he beat the living shit out of him, | 所以我客户狠狠修理了他一顿 |
[56:45] | because that’s what perverts deserve. | 因为这是人渣应得的惩罚 |
[56:48] | But he’d have to be crazy to kill the guy, wouldn’t he? | 但他得疯了才会杀了这家伙 不是吗 |
[56:53] | I mean, that’s nuts, right? | 这得多疯狂 不是吗 |
[56:56] | Not like, say, Scott’s brother, | 但不像 比如说 斯科蒂的哥哥 |
[57:00] | who stole Scott’s business plan | 偷走了斯科蒂的商业计划 |
[57:02] | right out from under his nose. | 就在他的眼皮底下 |
[57:04] | And then maybe, I don’t know, | 然后或许 我也不知道 |
[57:05] | he couldn’t sleep at night, so he starts to think, | 他夜不能寐 于是就想 |
[57:07] | “I’m going to get rid of my brother. | “我要解决了我弟弟 |
[57:09] | I’m going to”– | 我要…” |
[57:11] | “I’m going to get Scott out of the picture once and for all.” | “我要把斯科蒂斩草除根” |
[57:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[57:16] | Put that away. I told you, I got this. | 别这样 说了我请 |
[57:19] | See you in court, asshole. | 法庭见 混帐 |
[57:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[57:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[57:32] | Some coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗 |
[57:34] | Yes, if it’s hot. | 如果够热 就来点吧 |
[57:36] | Hot enough to kill you. | 足够烫死你了 |
[57:39] | You’re Solloway’s lawyer, aren’t you? | 你是索洛维的律师 对吗 |
[57:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[57:46] | You think he’ll get off? | 你觉得他能洗脱罪名吗 |
[57:47] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |