时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We’re here from Marla Bay Real Estate. | 我们是马拉湾地产公司的 |
[00:10] | Scotty Lockhart, he asked us to let him know what we thought | 斯科蒂·洛克哈特叫我们来评估一下 |
[00:12] | we could put it on the market for. | 这栋房子售价能卖到多少 |
[00:14] | This is my place. It’s not for sale. | 这是我的房子 我不卖 |
[00:16] | This is fucking bullshit. | 这简直他妈的扯淡 |
[00:17] | No, no, no. Listen to me, okay? | 不…听我说 行吗 |
[00:19] | I’ve got something for us. | 我有一个关于我们的计划 |
[00:20] | You could invest half of your profit in this | 你只投资你那份的一半 |
[00:22] | and you would still be doing great. | 你也能赚不少 |
[00:24] | You know what, Scotty? | 这样吧 斯科蒂 |
[00:25] | I need to go. I’m late for work. | 我得走了 上班要迟到了 |
[00:27] | Uh, you two know each other or something? | 你们两个是认识吗 |
[00:30] | Mind if I sit here for a drink? | 不介意我坐这喝一杯吗 |
[00:32] | Sure. | 请便 |
[00:33] | I’m not my brother. | 我跟我弟弟不一样 |
[00:35] | Just thought you should know that. | 就想让你知道这一点 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[00:38] | 《坠落》 诺亚·索洛维著 | |
[00:38] | I read your book, Noah. | 我读了你的书稿 诺亚 |
[00:40] | I’m sex. I’m the reason the word was invented. | 我就是”性” 我就是”这个词被创造的原因” |
[00:43] | No marriage could survive me? | “任何婚姻都敌不过我的魔力” |
[00:44] | Before you judge, will you please just read the whole book? | 能不能请你先读完整本书再做评判呢 |
[00:47] | We end up together. It’s a happy ending. | 我们最后在一起了 是个好的结局 |
[00:49] | Wasn’t that the end that Harry wants you to change? | 哈里要你改的不正是结局吗 |
[00:51] | You fucked her, didn’t you? | 你上了她吗 是吗 |
[00:52] | This is the problem. You’re a goddamn narcissist. | 这就是你的问题所在 你就是个自恋狂 |
[00:54] | It’s all about your pain, your loss, your kid! | 什么都比不过你的痛苦 你的失去 你的孩子 |
[00:57] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[00:59] | I blew up my life for you, Alison. | 我为你毁了自己的人生 艾莉森 |
[01:01] | I don’t belong to you. We’re not living in your book. | 我不属于你 我们并不生活在你的书里 |
[01:03] | You can’t control me. | 你无法控制我 |
[01:09] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[01:11] | I got a lead recently from a guy who claims to have | 最近我得到了一条线索 |
[01:14] | a piece of evidence that could blow this whole case wide open. | 有个人说他有证据可以彻底改变这案子的局面 |
[01:17] | Why doesn’t he just call the police? | 那他为什么不直接告诉警察 |
[01:19] | The police won’t pay him. | 警察不会给他钱 |
[03:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | Do you remember Endless Love by Scott Spencer? | 你记得斯科特·斯宾塞的《无尽的爱》吗 |
[03:08] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[03:09] | – Very same tone. – Thank you. | -一样的故事 -谢谢 |
[03:12] | – Somewhere between pulp and literature. – Excuse me, | -介于低俗和高雅之间 -借过 |
[03:12] | I’m just trying to get through, thank you. | 我想过去一下 谢谢 |
[03:15] | Much more attractive in person, don’t you think? | 真人有魅力多了 对吧 |
[03:17] | Will you tell Noah this is supposed to be my party? | 你告诉诺亚这是我的派对 好吗 |
[03:20] | I will. | 好的 |
[03:22] | Sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[03:32] | – Oh. I’m so sorry. – There she is. I thought I’d lost you. | -抱歉 -终于来了 我还以为把你弄丢了 |
[03:36] | – Hi. – She’s always sort of around. | -你好 -她总是在周围 |
[03:37] | We have our own little community out there, | 我们有自己的小团体 |
[03:39] | so I’ll introduce you. | 我会帮你介绍的 |
[03:40] | He’s friendly when he wants to be. | 只要他想 他还是可以很友好的 |
[03:42] | – Yes. – He’s a little strange. | -对 -他有点奇怪 |
[03:43] | – When he needs something. – He’s a little strange. | -当他有所求的时候 -他是有点奇怪 |
[03:46] | You do your work, you hope for the best. | 做好自己的工作 然后自求多福 |
[03:48] | Oh, listen to him. He’s so modest. | 你听听 真是太谦虚了 |
[03:50] | We were having dinner with Philip Roth last night– | 昨晚我们跟菲利普·罗斯一起吃的晚餐 |
[03:52] | he’s my neighbor in the country– | 他是我们在乡下的邻居 |
[03:54] | and he was talking about the press this book is getting. | 他聊起了这本书所受到的媒体关注 |
[03:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[03:58] | In fact, it was all he could talk about. | 事实上 他一直说个没完 |
[04:00] | Philip likes to play the mad genius | 菲利普喜欢在沃伦的小农场里 |
[04:01] | at his little farm in Warren, but I mean, all he cares about– | 扮演疯狂天才的角色 但其实他最关心的… |
[04:04] | all any author cares about– is a rave in the Times. | 所有作家最关心的…就是《时代周刊》的赞美 |
[04:07] | So here’s to you. | 敬你一杯 |
[04:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | What do you think of Noah’s masterpiece? | 你觉得诺亚的大作如何 |
[04:17] | Uh, I– | 我… |
[04:19] | She hasn’t read it. | 她还没看 |
[04:20] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[04:21] | Well, he has enough critics. | 他得到的评论够多了 |
[04:23] | What is it you do, Alison? | 你是做什么的 艾莉森 |
[04:26] | Um, at the moment, just this. | 目前 就这个 |
[04:30] | Alison used to be a nurse, but she’s taking time off. | 艾莉森以前是护士 现在想休息一阵 |
[04:32] | Nurse, yeah. Is that your first? | 护士啊 这是你第一胎吗 |
[04:36] | No. | 不是 |
[04:38] | Noah, need you. Excuse us. | 诺亚 过来一下 抱歉 |
[04:40] | Oh, please don’t steal him, Eden. | 不要把他抢走 伊登 |
[04:42] | Someone more important wants to talk to him. | 有个重要人物要找他 |
[04:44] | You publicists, you’re everything that’s wrong with the industry. | 你们这些公关 都是你们搞坏了这个圈子 |
[04:46] | – I’ll be back. – No, we really have to go. | -我去去就回 -不 我们真得走了 |
[04:48] | Just give me five minutes with him, I’m begging you. | 就五分钟 求你了 |
[04:51] | – Uh–yeah, sure. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[05:03] | You doing all right, sweetheart? | 你还好吧 亲爱的 |
[05:04] | Oh. I’m fine, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢关心 |
[05:07] | Those heels are significant. | 你的高跟鞋很漂亮啊 |
[05:09] | Oh, they were a big mistake. | 穿这个真是大错特错了 |
[05:11] | I usually wear flats. | 我一般都穿平底鞋 |
[05:13] | I’m Cynthia. | 我是辛西娅 |
[05:15] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[05:17] | How do you know this crew, Alison? | 你怎么认识这帮人的 艾莉森 |
[05:19] | Uh, I’m with Noah Solloway. | 我是跟诺亚·索洛维一起来的 |
[05:21] | You must be his wife. | 你肯定是他妻子了 |
[05:23] | Fiance. | 未婚妻 |
[05:25] | I thought–in the book jacket it says | 我以为…书套上写的是 |
[05:27] | he lives in Brooklyn | 他跟妻子和四个孩子 |
[05:28] | with his wife and four children. | 一起住在布鲁克林 |
[05:29] | Ugh, yeah, that’s a mistake. | 那里弄错了 |
[05:31] | The publisher pulled the bio from his first book | 出版商没有跟他核实 就用了 |
[05:33] | without checking with him. | 他第一本书的个人简介 |
[05:34] | Oh. How awful for you. | 那对你太不公平了 |
[05:37] | Well, no, it’s okay. It’s getting corrected | 没事 下一版印刷时 |
[05:39] | in the next printing, so– | 会改正的 所以… |
[05:41] | Congratulations on the second printing. | 恭喜你们要印刷第二版了 |
[05:43] | That’s wonderful news. | 真是好消息 |
[05:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | Although I had nothing to do with it. It’s– | 尽管跟我没什么关系 这… |
[05:49] | I’m sure you had quite a bit to do with it. | 当然跟你有很大的关系 |
[05:54] | When’s the baby due? | 宝宝什么时候生 |
[05:56] | Uh, April. | 四月份 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry to be nosy, but… | 恕我多嘴 但是… |
[06:02] | Is Noah even divorced? | 诺亚离婚了吗 |
[06:04] | Uh, almost. | 快了 |
[06:07] | Really, Cynthia? | 真要这样吗 辛西娅 |
[06:08] | Just cocktail chatter, Eden | 我们就随便聊聊 伊登 |
[06:11] | Alison, need you. Excuse us. | 艾莉森 过来一下 失陪了 |
[06:16] | That was getting weird. | 刚才好奇怪的对话 |
[06:17] | That was Cynthia Rainer. Ring any bells? | 辛西娅·蕾娜 想起来了吗 |
[06:20] | Page Six. She’s a gossip columnist. | 第六版 她是个八卦专栏作家 |
[06:24] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah, exactly. | -该死 -没错 |
[06:26] | Listen, please don’t talk with anyone else | 听着 没有事先经过我同意 |
[06:27] | without clearing it with me first, okay? | 不要再跟任何人说什么了 好吗 |
[06:52] | Do you mind if I sit here for a while? | 介意我在这里坐一会儿吗 |
[06:54] | Of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I’m just a little tired. | 没事 就是有点累了 |
[07:00] | Oh. Let me get you some more water. | 我给你拿杯水 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | And stay in here as long as you’d like. | 你想在这里待多久都行 |
[07:12] | That’s a pretty intense scene out there. | 外面挺热闹的啊 |
[07:15] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[07:23] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[07:25] | Have you read a book called Descent? | 你看过一本叫《坠落》的书吗 |
[07:28] | I have two jobs and a kid at home, | 我要做两份工作 家里还有个孩子 |
[07:30] | so there’s no time to read. Why? | 所以我没时间看书 怎么了 |
[07:33] | Oh, no reason. | 没什么 |
[07:42] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[07:43] | I think I can get them to squeeze us onto the 6:30. | 我应该能让他们把我们排到六点半 |
[07:46] | Look, we have to go. Athena’s showing up any minute. | 我们得走了 雅典娜随时可能来 |
[07:48] | I still have to pick up the turkey. | 我还得去取火鸡 |
[07:49] | My flight tomorrow has been canceled. | 我明天的飞机被取消了 |
[07:51] | Big nor’easter. We need to get him out tonight. | 东北风暴 我们得想办法今晚让他飞走 |
[07:54] | Tonight is Thanksgiving. | 今天是感恩节 |
[07:55] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我也没办法 |
[07:57] | – Give us a moment, will you? – Of course. | -让我们单独待一会儿 好吗 -当然 |
[07:59] | I need to call my contact at Virgin. | 我得联系我在维珍航空的熟人 |
[08:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[08:02] | She’s just doing her job. | 这是她的工作 |
[08:04] | You can’t leave tonight. Everyone is coming over. | 你今晚不能走 今晚大家都会来 |
[08:06] | I know, just look– okay, | 我知道 听我说…好 |
[08:07] | give me 20 more minutes here, okay? | 再给我20分钟时间 好吗 |
[08:09] | No, we’ve got so much to do. Come on, Noah. | 我们还有很多事要做 走吧 诺亚 |
[08:12] | I know. You go and meet your mom. | 我知道 你去见你妈妈 |
[08:14] | I’ll be right behind you, and I’ll pick up the turkey. | 我马上就来 火鸡我会去取 |
[08:17] | Come on, this is work for me, Alison. | 这是我的工作 艾莉森 |
[08:18] | I know it doesn’t look like it, but it is. | 我知道看起来不像 但确实是的 |
[08:20] | This room is filled with people who can make or break my book, | 这里的很多人一句话就可以决定我书的命运 |
[08:24] | So please just…understand how important this is to me,to us. | 所以请你理解一下这对我 对我们有多重要 |
[08:27] | Franzen’s here. He’d like a word. | 弗兰泽来了 他想跟你说两句 |
[08:30] | Jonathen Franzen? | 乔纳森·弗兰泽吗 |
[08:31] | No, apparently is Franzen. Yes, Jonathen. | 当然是乔纳森 还能有谁 |
[08:33] | – Come on. – No. We were just leaving. | -快来吧 -不 我们要走了 |
[08:35] | I’ll be right behind you. I swear. | 我随后就到 我发誓 |
[08:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:52] | No, no, no, you don’t owe me an apology. | 不 不用跟我道歉 |
[08:54] | I know you’re in overwhelm. This boy, however, | 我知道你有事 可这位小哥 |
[08:57] | seems to be saving his sorrys for someone else. | 好像该跟谁道歉了 |
[08:59] | It’s our policy not to allow entry to visitors | 没有事先说明 我们不能让访客进去 |
[09:02] | without prior instruction. | 这是我们的规定 |
[09:03] | It’s fine, Bradley. | 没事的 布拉德利 |
[09:04] | – I told him I was your mother. – Yeah. | -我跟他说了我是你妈 -好吧 |
[09:08] | We have a few more guests. Just send them up. | 我们等下还有几位客人 请让他们上来 |
[09:10] | – Certainly. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[09:12] | Wait, how long do you think you’re staying? | 等等 你准备住多久 |
[09:15] | Do me a favor, don’t look so terrified. | 帮我个忙 别一脸惊讶好吗 |
[09:19] | – Here. – I got it. | -我来 -我能拎 |
[09:20] | – I got it, I got it, I got it. – Okay! | -我拎得动 -好吧 |
[09:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[09:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:30] | How much does this cost? | 这房子多少钱 |
[09:32] | Not a polite question, Athena. | 这问题可不礼貌 雅典娜 |
[09:36] | – Please, tell me how much this costs. – No. | -拜托告诉我多少钱吧 -不 |
[09:39] | Whoo! Is this suede? | 这是麂皮的吗 |
[09:44] | This is suede. Mmm. | 对 是的 |
[09:47] | Nice. | 真好 |
[09:48] | You want a tour? | 你想转转吗 |
[09:49] | Are you charging for tours? | 你收参观费吗 |
[09:52] | – No. – Maybe you should be. | -不 -或许你该收 |
[09:54] | So this is the boys’ room. We respect their privacy. | 这里是他儿子们的房间 我们尊重他们的隐私 |
[09:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | How is that all going with his kids? | 你跟他孩子们处得怎么样 |
[10:02] | Oh, the young ones are okay, they like me. | 小的几个还行 挺喜欢我 |
[10:05] | – But the older ones– trickier. – Right. | -大的两个比较难搞 -是 |
[10:08] | And this is for Stacey. | 这是史黛丝的房间 |
[10:09] | – Oh, cute! – And Whitney, | -好可爱 -还有惠特尼 |
[10:12] | if she ever decide to stay with us. | 如果她决定跟我们一起住 |
[10:14] | She’s the oldest one, right, | 她是最大的那个 对吗 |
[10:16] | the one who had that thing with Scott? | 那个跟斯考特有一腿的 |
[10:18] | Yeah. That’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[10:20] | Hmm. She is never gonna stay in this room. | 她不会住这房间的 |
[10:23] | No, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[10:27] | But Noah doesn’t. | 但诺亚不这么认为 |
[10:29] | I want to see the nursery. | 我想看看婴儿房 |
[10:33] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[10:43] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[10:45] | Noah’s using this room as an office, | 诺亚用这里当办公室 |
[10:48] | just until the baby comes. | 等孩子出生再改 |
[10:49] | – Ah, until the baby comes. – Yes, that’s right. | -等孩子出生 -对 是的 |
[10:52] | You are aware that it’s customary | 你知道一般都是 |
[10:54] | to prepare a space for the baby before it actually arrives, right? | 孩子出生前就准备好房间的吧 |
[10:58] | Yes. I’m well aware. | 是 我知道 |
[11:02] | – Okay. – Come on, let’s cook. | -好吧 -我们来做饭吧 |
[11:08] | Oh, you brought it. I was sure you’d forget. | 你带来了 我以为你肯定会忘 |
[11:12] | Is that nice? | 不错吧 |
[11:13] | Wait, can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[11:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God, look at this. | 天啊 看看 |
[11:27] | Okay, | 好 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna start here. What about you? | 我就做这个了 你呢 |
[11:31] | Pies, they take the longest. | 我做派 那个时间最长 |
[11:33] | Okay, I think I got everything you wanted. | 好 你要的材料我应该都买了 |
[11:35] | Just check the fridge. | 在冰箱里 |
[11:38] | Fridge, fridge. | 冰箱 冰箱 |
[11:42] | Ah, fri– the fridge. | 在这哈 |
[11:48] | Where’s the turkey? | 火鸡在哪里 |
[11:49] | Oh, Noah’s picking it up on his way home. | 诺亚回来时会买 |
[11:51] | He’s what? | 他什么 |
[11:52] | Yeah, we ordered it from Dean and Deluca. | 是 我们在汀恩德鲁卡订了一只 |
[11:55] | Cooked? | 做好的吗 |
[11:56] | That’s right. | 对 |
[11:58] | You ordered a cooked turkey for Thanksgiving? | 感恩节你居然不自己烤火鸡 |
[12:00] | Don’t judge me, Athena. | 别批判我 雅典娜 |
[12:01] | I’m not, of course I’m not. | 我没有 没有 |
[12:03] | I’m just trying to wrap my head around the concept. | 只是在消化这消息 |
[12:06] | Stop talking, start cooking, okay? | 别说话 做饭 好吗 |
[12:21] | Are you sure you don’t want any? | 你确定不要喝吗 |
[12:24] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[12:25] | I drank an occasional glass with you. | 我怀你的时候偶尔还喝 |
[12:28] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[12:29] | Oh, nothing happened. You’re fine. | 没发生什么 你好得很 |
[12:32] | Did he take any money from his ex-wife? | 他拿了前妻的钱吗 |
[12:36] | No. | 没有 |
[12:37] | Then exactly how much did his book make? | 那他的书到底赚了多少钱 |
[12:40] | Why is it so important to you? | 你怎么那么关心 |
[12:41] | I just want to make sure he can afford all this. | 我只想确定他过得起这种日子 |
[12:44] | We’ll be fine. | 我们很好 |
[12:46] | You’re not paying for any of it, are you? | 你自己没有出钱吧 |
[12:50] | Shouldn’t I be? I’m living here. | 不该吗 我也住这 |
[12:52] | But, sweetie, you don’t have any money. | 但你不赚钱啊 亲爱的 |
[12:55] | I have my house. | 我还有房子 |
[12:56] | Wha– wait. | 什么 等等 |
[13:00] | You are not selling your grandparents’ house. | 你不是要卖了外公外婆的房子吧 |
[13:02] | I’m living here now. I’m done living there. | 我现在住这了 不住那里 |
[13:04] | You don’t know that. Is he asking you to do this? | 这可说不准 是他让你卖的吗 |
[13:07] | – No. – Then don’t be an idiot. | -不 -那就别犯傻 |
[13:10] | He’s a famous author now. He can afford to keep you. | 他现在是著名作家 养得起你 |
[13:13] | Five minutes ago, you said he didn’t have enough money, now– | 五分钟前 你还在说他没钱 |
[13:16] | For this place, for this– this crazy coffee maker. | 没钱买这房子 买这高档咖啡机 |
[13:20] | Athena, unlike you, I’m not happy being a freeloader. | 雅典娜 我不像你 不当寄生虫 |
[13:23] | Oh. Jesus, Alison. | 天啊 艾莉森 |
[13:26] | How long are you gonna spend seeing every single decision | 你什么时候才能不把每件事 |
[13:29] | life offers you as another opportunity to prove you’re not me? | 当成是证明你和我不同的机会 |
[13:33] | That house is your inheritance. | 那栋房子是你的遗产 |
[13:35] | Just please make dinner. Please. | 求你做饭吧 好吗 |
[13:37] | It is the only thing you have in the world that has any value. | 是你在这世界上唯一还有价值的东西了 |
[13:40] | No, it’s not. I have him. | 不 我还有他 |
[13:43] | He is valuable to me. | 他对我有价值 |
[13:45] | We’re having a child, Athena. | 我们要生孩子了 雅典娜 |
[13:47] | I don’t expect you to understand what all of this means to me. | 我不指望你理解这一切对我意味着什么 |
[13:50] | You spent your life bouncing from one man to the next. | 你一辈子都在各色男人怀里周旋 |
[13:53] | You never had a home. | 从没有个家 |
[13:58] | I had a home once. I gave it to you. | 我有过家 我给你了 |
[14:01] | Grandma gave it to me. She didn’t trust you with it. | 外婆给我的 她不放心交给你 |
[14:06] | No. I gave it to you. | 不 是我给你的 |
[14:11] | Or rather, I asked your grandmother | 或者说 是我在你出生时 |
[14:12] | to bypass me in her will when you were born. | 让她不要把我加进遗嘱的 |
[14:16] | I made her do it. | 让她给了你 |
[14:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:22] | I knew I wouldn’t be able to give you much else | 我知道我自己作为母亲 |
[14:26] | as a mother in the way of security, | 给不了你什么保障 |
[14:29] | so I gave you what I could. | 所以把能给的给了你 |
[14:35] | I know you hate the choices I’ve made, | 我知道你厌恶我做的决定 |
[14:38] | and I can’t say I blame you, | 我也不怪你 |
[14:40] | but I protected you the one way I knew how. | 但我用自己知道的方式去保护你 |
[14:44] | Now it’s your turn to protect your baby. | 现在轮到你保护你的孩子了 |
[14:50] | Let Noah worry about how to pay for this apartment. | 让诺亚担心怎么买这房子吧 |
[14:53] | He’s the one who wanted this, not you. | 是他想过这种日子 不是你 |
[14:57] | Keep your grandparents’ house. | 留着外公外婆的房子 |
[14:59] | That way, if, God forbid, this doesn’t work out, | 那样 就算你们分了手 |
[15:03] | you and your kid’ll have a place to go. | 你和孩子还有栖身之处 |
[15:07] | We forgot wine glasses. | 我们忘拿酒杯了 |
[15:10] | – Have you read his book? – Not yet. | -你看了他的书吗 -还没 |
[15:13] | Why not? | 干嘛不看 |
[15:14] | I’m–I’m not ready to, okay? | 我还没准备好 |
[15:15] | Just promise me you’ll read it | 答应我 卖房子前 |
[15:17] | before you make any decisions about the house. | 你先看完他的书 |
[15:19] | Look, it’s too late, Athena. | 太迟了 雅典娜 |
[15:22] | The house is in escrow. It’s done. | 房子已经托管了 卖掉了 |
[15:36] | Gonna take a shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[16:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | I can’t believe I know someone that lives here. | 不敢相信我还认识住这的人 |
[16:30] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[16:32] | I am so glad you came. | 真高兴你来了 |
[16:41] | These are for you. | 这是送你的 |
[16:43] | Thank you. So sweet. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[16:46] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:46] | Look at this fancy place! | 看看这豪华的房间 |
[16:49] | And your fucking belly. | 还有你的肚子 |
[16:52] | It’s been what, a year since I’ve seen you? | 我们有一年没见了吧 |
[16:54] | Just about. Take a seat. | 差不多 坐吧 |
[16:56] | Well, you got a lot done. | 你真是办了不少事 |
[17:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[17:02] | Oh, what about you? What’s going on? Catch me up. | 你呢 你怎么样 跟我说说 |
[17:06] | Well, I finished school. | 我念完书了 |
[17:08] | Oh, amazing. | 真棒 |
[17:09] | Yup. Yeah, so now I’m just another | 是的 所以我现在不过是 |
[17:11] | unemployed visual artist trying to eat in the city. | 纽约又一个失业的艺术家罢了 |
[17:16] | So tell me about this sugar daddy. | 跟我说说这个金主吧 |
[17:19] | I-I don’t know him that well. He’s Noah’s best friend. | 我跟他不太熟 他是诺亚的好朋友 |
[17:22] | Hot? | 帅吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, and he’s very rich. | 是的 还很有钱 |
[17:26] | Sold. | 那我要了 |
[17:31] | But we might have to get you a little drunk before you meet him. | 但你见他之前 最好先喝点酒 |
[17:34] | Why? What, is he ugly? | 为什么 他长得很丑吗 |
[17:36] | No, no, no, no, no, he’s very cute. | 不不不 他很好看 |
[17:38] | He’s just… | 只是… |
[17:41] | he’s kind of obnoxious. | 有些让人讨厌 |
[17:44] | Is he racist? | 他种族歧视吗 |
[17:45] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 我觉得应该不 |
[17:48] | A Republican? | 是共和党人吗 |
[17:49] | I have no idea. | 那我不知道 |
[17:50] | Okay, if he’s not racist or Republican, I’ll be okay. | 如果他没有种族歧视也不是共和党人 那我没问题 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -天哪 -我知道 |
[18:00] | What are we drinking? | 我们喝点什么 |
[18:00] | I know. Martini? | 我知道 马天尼怎么样 |
[18:02] | -Yes, please. Okay. | -好 谢谢 -我去拿 |
[18:04] | So? What about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:06] | Me? | 我 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:09] | How you feeling about all this? | 你对这一切感觉怎么样 |
[18:11] | Oh, um, really well, I-I think. | 我觉得挺好的吧 |
[18:16] | You think? | 你觉得 |
[18:17] | Well, it’s just been really quick. | 这一切都来得太快了 |
[18:20] | You know, it– | 你知道的… |
[18:22] | Well, have you been back to Montauk since you left? | 你离开后有再回去过蒙托克吗 |
[18:26] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[18:37] | You know what, maybe Noah got temporary amnesia | 你知道吗 说不定诺亚一时失忆 |
[18:39] | and went back to his house in Brooklyn. | 回他布鲁克林的家去了 |
[18:43] | Sorry, joke. | 抱歉 开个玩笑 |
[18:44] | She thought it was funny. | 她觉得挺好笑的 |
[18:45] | Didn’t you, beautiful woman? | 是不是 美女 |
[18:47] | Are you a Republican? | 你是共和党人吗 |
[18:49] | I’m agnostic. | 我是不可知论者 |
[18:50] | Hmm. Let’s get married. | 那我们结婚吧 |
[18:54] | Let’s not get married. | 我们还是不要结婚的好 |
[18:57] | What should we do? Should we just eat? | 我们怎么办 开饭吗 |
[18:59] | Did you call him? | 你打给他了吗 |
[19:01] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[19:03] | Let’s give him another half an hour. | 我们再等他半个小时吧 |
[19:06] | I have an idea how to kill some time. | 我有个打发时间的主意 |
[19:10] | Jane! | 简 |
[19:11] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[19:12] | …bring your tongue back into your own mouth. | 把你的舌头收回去 |
[19:14] | Follow me, please. This is for ladies, come on. | 跟我来 这是女士们的活动 来吧 |
[19:17] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:29] | Oh, that is magic. That is really just magic. | 这太神奇了 实在太神奇了 |
[19:35] | My turn. Don’t hog it. | 到我了 别老占着 |
[19:50] | It’s your baby, Alison. | 这是你的孩子 艾莉森 |
[19:53] | Let me listen. | 让我听听 |
[20:11] | I-I can’t hear anything. I– | 我什么都听不到 |
[20:14] | I– | 我… |
[20:15] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[20:21] | Good. | 就是这样 |
[20:27] | – Wait, there it is. – Good. | -等等 有了 -很好 |
[20:29] | Stop, stop. | 别动 别动 |
[20:36] | Remember, there are two of you now. | 记着 现在你身体里可是有两个人了 |
[20:42] | Why’s everybody in here? | 怎么大家都在里面 |
[20:44] | We’re just listening to your child’s heartbeat. | 我们在听你孩子的心跳声 |
[20:48] | You’re really late. | 你怎么回来得这么晚 |
[20:49] | My fault, totally my fault. | 是我 都是我的错 |
[20:51] | Ah, Eden. | 伊登 |
[20:52] | Franzen took Noah to drinks. | 弗兰泽带诺亚去喝了两杯 |
[20:54] | Oh, God, I kept trying to leave, and he just monologues. | 我一直想走 可他老是说个没完 |
[20:59] | What are you doing here? You– | 你怎么会在这 你… |
[21:00] | She has nowhere else to go. | 她没地方可去 |
[21:01] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[21:02] | That’s not how we spin this. | 可不能这么讲话 |
[21:04] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我什么都没教会你吗 |
[21:06] | Wha– where’s the turkey? | 你去拿的火鸡呢 |
[21:08] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[21:09] | You’re kidding. | 你不是吧 |
[21:10] | Shit, I knew we forgot something. | 该死 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[21:12] | I’ll go get it right now. | 我现在就去拿 |
[21:13] | – No, it’s closed. – I’m sure it’s not. | -已经关门了 -肯定没关 |
[21:15] | Yes, they are. They close at 6:00. | 不 他们六点就关门了 |
[21:18] | – Oh, fuck. – You had plenty of time. | -该死 -你本来有的是时间 |
[21:24] | This is totally my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[21:33] | Noah, do you want to listen to your baby’s heartbeat? | 诺亚 你想听听你孩子的心跳声吗 |
[21:37] | Of course, yeah. Yeah. | 当然了 我想 |
[21:46] | – Where is it? – Right here. | -在哪 -就这儿 |
[22:05] | Gets me every time. | 每次都让我震撼 |
[22:13] | Wait, what do you mean? She’s not here. | 等等 你什么意思 她不在这 |
[22:16] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[22:19] | Oh, God, Helen, she just played us both. | 老天 海伦 她耍了我们两个 |
[22:24] | Dear, we’re at the table now, so– | 亲爱的 我们马上开饭了 所以… |
[22:26] | – And everything looks so yummy. – Okay, just calm down. | -这些看着真美味 -先冷静点 |
[22:28] | Don’t panic. I’m sure she’s out with a friend or something. | 别着急 她一定是跟朋友出去了 |
[22:30] | I’ll–of course, as soon as I hear anything. | 当然 我有消息马上通知你 |
[22:33] | Can I say hello to the other kids? | 我能跟孩子们打个招呼吗 |
[22:36] | Hey, buddy, happy Thanksgiving. | 伙计 感恩节快乐 |
[22:38] | I know, I’m sad too, you know? | 我知道 我也不开心 |
[22:41] | So, Athena and I, we made | 这些都是雅典娜和我 |
[22:44] | all this from my grandmother’s cookbook. | 照着外婆的食谱做出来的 |
[22:49] | It was first published in 1927. | 首次出版是在1927年 |
[22:52] | Right, right, ’27. | 没错 27年 |
[22:53] | That’s amazing. Thank you, guys. | 这太棒了 谢谢你们 |
[22:55] | Oh, you’re so welcome. | 不用客气 |
[22:57] | That is amazing, thank you. | 真的很棒 谢谢你们 |
[22:58] | And thank you for having us. I’d like to– | 也谢谢你们邀请我们 我想… |
[23:00] | let me propose a little toast. Can I? | 我提议咱们喝一杯吧 怎么样 |
[23:01] | We should wait for Noah, don’t you think? | 我们不应该等等诺亚吗 |
[23:03] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[23:04] | Oh, he’s just on the phone with his kids. | 他在跟他的孩子们通电话 |
[23:06] | You know, if I know Helen at all, | 知道吗 以我对海伦的了解 |
[23:08] | she’s gonna do everything in her power | 她一定会尽其所能 |
[23:09] | to keep him on the phone for the rest of the night, | 让他一整晚都挂不了电话 |
[23:10] | So…toast. Yeah? | 所以 来一杯吧 如何 |
[23:13] | To, um, new friends | 敬新朋友 |
[23:16] | and old men that I’ve known for– | 和我相识已久的老哥们… |
[23:19] | I can get us out on the 11th, | 我可以订到11点的机票 |
[23:21] | but they can only do business, not first, is that okay? | 但没有头等舱了 只有商务舱 这样可以吗 |
[23:23] | – Great. – Okay, we need to leave no later than 9:00. | -太好了 -那我们最晚九点要离开这里 |
[23:25] | Eden, sweetheart, I’m trying to make a toast here. | 伊登 亲爱的 我正在敬酒呢 |
[23:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[23:28] | Oh, what are we drinking to? | 我们要敬什么 |
[23:29] | To you, man, to your success, | 敬你 哥们 敬你的成功 |
[23:31] | and to the radiant woman sitting across the table from you, | 还有你对面那位光彩夺目的女人 |
[23:34] | because if she hadn’t come along, | 因为如果不是她 |
[23:37] | you’d still be the same broke, unhappy, | 你还是那个身无分文 闷闷不乐 |
[23:39] | unsuccessful Park Slope dad living off your wife’s parents. | 一事无成 靠岳父母接济度日的孩子他爸 |
[23:43] | Look at you now, and it’s all because of her. | 瞧瞧现在的你 这全都因为她 |
[23:47] | Yeah, so, it’s really nice to see you happy, | 能见到你开心真的很好 |
[23:51] | Noah Solloway; it’s been a long time. | 诺亚·索洛维 真是久违了 |
[23:53] | – Thanks, Max. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 麦克斯 -不客气 |
[23:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:56] | You know, I would like to toast as well. | 知道吗 我也想敬个酒 |
[23:58] | Can’t we just eat, please? | 我们能开饭了吗 |
[23:59] | To Noah, for opening himself up to his abundance. | 敬诺亚 学会了敞开自己拥抱他的才华 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:05] | May he make himself worthy of it. | 愿他能好好利用这一切 |
[24:07] | Okay, I think that’s enough toasting. | 好了 我想祝酒也祝够了 |
[24:12] | – Okay. – Here. | -好了 -给你 |
[24:14] | You want some green beans? | 要来点豆角吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah. All right, buddy. | 好的 够了 伙计 |
[24:17] | – Here. – Nice. | -给你 -真不错 |
[24:18] | Athena, potatoes? | 雅典娜 来点土豆泥吗 |
[24:19] | Yes, yes. | 当然要 |
[24:20] | – Yes, potatoes. – Oh, that’s deep. | -太棒了 土豆泥 -有点多 |
[24:24] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[24:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[24:29] | Do you recall your conversation | 还记得今早你跟 |
[24:30] | with Cynthia Rainer this morning? | 辛西娅·蕾娜的对话吗 |
[24:31] | Uh, yes. | 我记得 |
[24:33] | You made quite the impression. | 你让人家印象深刻呢 |
[24:35] | “Hot author steps out with pregnant fiancee. | “热门作家携怀孕未婚妻一同现身 |
[24:38] | One hitch, he’s still hitched.” | 一次邂逅 将他牢牢束缚” |
[24:41] | It’s on the Post website. | 在《邮报》的网页上 |
[24:42] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[24:44] | Shit, uh… | 该死 这个… |
[24:47] | God, well, I-I–she was so nice to me at the party, | 老天 她在聚会上对我特别友善 |
[24:49] | I didn’t know who she was. I’m sorry. | 当时我不知道她是谁 抱歉 |
[24:52] | That’s okay. Can we do anything about it? | 没事 我们能做些什么吗 |
[24:53] | Can we get ’em to take it down? | 能让他们撤下来吗 |
[24:54] | It’s been live for 15 minutes and it’s already got… | 才上线15分钟已经有… |
[24:59] | 150 comments and… | 150条评论和… |
[25:01] | twice as many shares. | 两倍的转发量 |
[25:03] | – Shit. – No. | -该死 -不 |
[25:04] | No, this is good. This is really, really good. | 这样很好 真的很好 |
[25:07] | How? | 怎么会 |
[25:08] | Starting tomorrow, you need to align yourself | 从明天起 你要尽可能把自己 |
[25:10] | as much as possible with the story of Descent. | 往《坠落》的故事上靠 |
[25:13] | I-I’m talking the whole sordid history, | 我指的是那些不堪的过去 |
[25:15] | how you were both married to other people when you met, | 你们相遇时都是已婚身份 |
[25:17] | and she’s a waitress | 她是名侍应生 |
[25:19] | with the abusive husband, the whole 9 yards. | 有个家暴的丈夫 所有一切 |
[25:20] | Sorry, excuse me? What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[25:21] | People are going to eat this up. | 人们最喜欢这些了 |
[25:24] | Reviews are great, but they don’t sell books. | 有书评固然好 但对销量没帮助 |
[25:26] | Personalities sell books, and thanks to Alison here, | 作者有性格才能大卖 如今多亏艾莉森 |
[25:30] | you finally have a personality. | 你终于有了性格 |
[25:38] | Noah, you’re not really… | 诺亚 你不会真的… |
[25:41] | considering this, are you? | 考虑这么做吧 |
[25:44] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:47] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[25:48] | Look, can we talk about this later? | 我们能晚点再谈这个吗 |
[25:49] | No, I want to talk about this now. | 不 我想现在就谈 |
[25:52] | You said the book is fiction. | 你说这本书是虚构的 |
[25:53] | Of course it is, but it’s based on true events. | 当然 但是根据真实事件改编的 |
[25:56] | Have you read the book? | 你读过吗 |
[25:57] | She’s read parts of it. | 她读过一部分 |
[25:59] | No, I-I’ve read the whole thing. No, I– | 不 我读完了整本书 |
[26:02] | You have? I thought you said you didn’t– | 是吗 我记得你说你没有… |
[26:04] | No, I’ve read the whole fucking thing. | 不 我从头到尾都读完了 |
[26:08] | So you’re gonna say this book is true. | 所以你准备说这本书所讲的是真的 |
[26:10] | I mean, that’s insane. | 这太过分了 |
[26:12] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[26:13] | You make it seem like I came onto you, | 你写得好像是我主动勾引你的 |
[26:15] | like I practically threw myself at you. | 是我对你投怀送抱 |
[26:18] | – Didn’t you? – No. | -你没有吗 -我没有 |
[26:19] | He threw himself at me. | 是他主动的 |
[26:20] | He basically, what, followed me home one night | 他竟然有一晚还跟踪我回家 |
[26:22] | and watched me having sex with my husband. | 偷看我和我丈夫做爱 |
[26:25] | Which you did for my benefit. | 是你故意做给我看的 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么 |
[26:27] | I didn’t even know you were there! | 我根本都不知道你在那里 |
[26:29] | And then you make it out that I’m | 然后你还把我描述成一个 |
[26:30] | some kind of coldhearted, drug-dealing psychopath. | 冷血无情的毒贩子精神病一样 |
[26:32] | Okay, calm down, | 好了 冷静点 |
[26:33] | – Alison, please. – No, nothing is sacred to you, nothing. | -艾莉森 求你了 -你毫不尊重我们的回忆 |
[26:36] | I mean, you wrote that I begged you | 你还写了是我求你 |
[26:38] | to come to the hospital when my grandmother was dying. | 在我外婆快死的时候去医院陪我 |
[26:41] | – You did. – No, I did not. | -你确实这么做了 -我没有 |
[26:42] | You offered to help. | 是你提出要帮忙的 |
[26:43] | Guys… You know what… | 各位 这样吧 |
[26:45] | I think we’re just having some minor differences of opinion | 我想有些事你们都同意发生过 |
[26:48] | about some events you both agree on. | 只是各自的记忆有些分歧 |
[26:50] | And then you killed me. | 然后你杀了我 |
[26:53] | You killed me at the end of your book. | 你在书的结尾杀了我 |
[26:57] | Did that happen, Noah? | 这事发生了吗 诺亚 |
[26:59] | Am I remembering that part correctly? | 这部分我记得没错吧 |
[27:14] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[27:15] | No, hi, yeah, let me just step outside. | 你好 稍等 我出去跟你说 |
[27:18] | If you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪一阵 |
[27:39] | Go away. | 别来烦我 |
[27:54] | Look, I know you’re hurt, and you have every reason to be, | 我知道你很伤心 我也完全理解 |
[27:57] | but… | 但… |
[28:02] | Harry made me write that ending. | 是哈里逼我写的这个结局 |
[28:06] | He wouldn’t accept the book until I changed it. | 如果我不改他就不接受这份书稿 |
[28:11] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[28:14] | Look, it’s fiction, of course it is. | 听着 这当然是虚构的 |
[28:18] | Eden’s just trying to help it sell, | 伊登只是想帮忙增加销量 |
[28:20] | but–I mean, if that makes you uncomfortable, | 但如果这样让你不舒服 |
[28:22] | then I won’t say anything about my real life in interviews. | 那我绝不会在采访中提到任何有关我的私人生活 |
[28:26] | I’ll cancel the whole book tour if that makes you happy. | 如果你想 我可以取消整个巡回签售会 |
[28:29] | No, I didn’t say that. I just– | 不 我没有这么说 |
[28:31] | I just– | 我只是… |
[28:36] | Do you even want this baby? | 你真的想要这个孩子吗 |
[28:41] | Of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[28:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:46] | You want to be a family? The three of us? | 你真的想组建一个新家庭吗 我们三人 |
[28:50] | – Yes. – You sure? | -是的 -你确定 |
[28:50] | Yes. | 我确定 |
[28:52] | You don’t want to run me over with a car… | 你不会想用车撞死我 |
[28:56] | so you can just make all this go away and– | 你就可以摆脱这一切然后… |
[29:00] | The book, it’s just a story, it– | 这本书只是虚构的… |
[29:07] | This is real, this. | 这才是真的 |
[29:13] | This is my real life. | 这才是我真实的人生 |
[29:40] | And you told Jeffries that you left the wedding before Scotty. | 你跟杰弗里说你比斯科蒂早离开婚礼 |
[29:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:46] | You didn’t notice anything strange about him that night? | 你发现那晚的他有什么异样吗 |
[29:49] | No. We barely spoke. | 没有 我们没说几句话 |
[29:52] | I see. Would you say that you were | 我明白了 可以说在他死时 |
[29:55] | on good terms with him at the time of his death? | 你跟他关系融洽吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[30:00] | I mean, he wasn’t thrilled about what happened | 当然他对于龙虾卷餐厅的事 |
[30:02] | with the Lobster Roll, but that was between him and Cole. | 不怎么开心 但那是他和科尔之间的事 |
[30:07] | We were fine. | 我们没有过节 |
[30:08] | Well, if that’s all in keeping with what you told Jeffries, | 如果这些跟你对杰弗里说的一致 |
[30:13] | that’s good. | 那就好 |
[30:19] | Will I have to testify? | 我要出庭作证吗 |
[30:20] | I will only call you– if I call you at all– | 虽然可能性很小 但如有必要 |
[30:23] | as a character witness for Noah. | 我会让你作为诺亚的名誉证人 |
[31:05] | Te amo. | 我爱你 |
[31:11] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[31:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:59] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[32:02] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:26] | Be careful. It’s hot. | 小心点 很烫 |
[32:46] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[32:52] | Hey, um… I wanted to ask you– | 我想问你件事 |
[32:56] | and you can tell me if it’s too soon– | 如果太急了你就告诉我 |
[32:58] | but I was wondering if you wanted to come to Queens tonight. | 但我想问你愿不愿意今晚跟我去皇后区 |
[33:06] | You know I don’t like the city. | 你知道我不喜欢纽约 |
[33:08] | That’s because you haven’t been to my part of the city. | 那是因为你没去过我生活的地方 |
[33:14] | What part’s that, the Barrio? | 那是哪里 巴里奥吗 |
[33:16] | The Barrio, yeah. | 巴里奥 当然了 |
[33:21] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[33:22] | Come. I’ve been here every weekend. | 来吧 每个周末我都来你这里 |
[33:24] | It’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[33:25] | And Margaret gave my mom the day off, | 玛格丽特给了我妈一天假 |
[33:28] | and I don’t usually get to spend time with her– | 我很少有时间跟她相处 |
[33:30] | I can’t. I have plans. | 不行 我有计划了 |
[33:33] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[33:35] | It’s Thanksgiving, I’m gonna go… | 感恩节 我当然是… |
[33:38] | see my family, go see my mom. | 去见我的家人 我妈妈 |
[33:41] | Oh, I didn’t know you were back in touch with her. | 我还不知道你跟她恢复联系了 |
[33:45] | Well, you don’t know everything about me, do you? | 不是我的每一件事你都知道 不是吗 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:03] | Do you want to talk about what happened in there? | 你想谈谈刚才里面的事吗 |
[34:07] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[34:09] | Well, I-I said, “I love you,” and you lost your erection. | 我说”我爱你” 你就软了 |
[34:23] | Do you want muffins? | 想吃麦芬吗 |
[34:25] | Come on, Cole. | 别这样 科尔 |
[34:26] | I’m starving, I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[34:28] | Just gonna run out for a sec. | 我去去就回 |
[34:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[34:45] | Aw, dude, I’m right behind you. | 哥们 我就在你身后 |
[34:51] | That was a little rude, don’t you think? | 这有点过分啊 你不觉得吗 |
[34:54] | How you been, Scotty? | 最近怎么样 斯科蒂 |
[34:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | I heard she finally sold the house. | 我听说她终于把房子卖了 |
[35:03] | She hasn’t divorced you yet, has she? | 她还没跟你离婚吧 对吗 |
[35:08] | Look, man, I know that things haven’t been exactly good | 听着 我知道我们之间 |
[35:12] | between us, but I’m just looking out for you here. | 关系是不太好 但我也只是关心你 |
[35:15] | I don’t want her to fuck you over again. | 我不想看到她再占你便宜 |
[35:17] | That’s nice of you, Scotty. | 你这么说我很感动 斯科蒂 |
[35:20] | All this time I thought you were just after the money. | 我一直都以为你只是觊觎那笔钱 |
[35:23] | Actually, now that you mention it. | 事实上 既然你提起了 |
[35:26] | Check it out. | 瞧 |
[35:30] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这是什么玩意 |
[35:31] | It’s our logo, man. | 我们的商标 哥们 |
[35:33] | I want to call the place Lockharts, | 我想给那地方起名洛克哈特 |
[35:34] | you know, lock, heart. | 你懂的 锁和心 |
[35:36] | What place? | 什么地方 |
[35:37] | Our nightclub, man. | 我们的夜店啊 |
[35:39] | This goes on the napkins, the glasses, everything. | 这会印在纸巾上 杯子上 到处都是 |
[35:44] | Hey, look, you’re– | 听着 你… |
[35:47] | you’re coming to Thanksgiving, right? | 感恩节你会来吧 |
[35:49] | No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得那是个好主意 |
[35:52] | Cole, come on, man. | 科尔 别这样 |
[35:53] | You haven’t spoken to Mom in what, like, six months? | 你跟妈妈都有六个月没说话了吧 |
[35:55] | Just–just come. Surprise her, | 来吧 给她个惊喜 |
[35:57] | bring her some flowers. Just– | 给她带束花什么的 |
[35:59] | the cold war has gone on for long enough. | 你们之间的冷战已经够久了 |
[36:01] | Scotty, nobody wants me there. | 斯科蒂 那里没人欢迎我 |
[36:04] | I want you there. | 我欢迎你 |
[36:13] | I can’t. I promised Luisa | 不行 我答应了路易莎 |
[36:16] | I’d go into the city, spend it with her family. | 去纽约跟她的家人一起过 |
[36:19] | That’s cool. They–they– | 好吧 他们… |
[36:22] | they celebrate Thanksgiving? | 他们也庆祝感恩节吗 |
[36:24] | Look, Cole, I-I hate to be the one to tell you this, | 科尔 虽然我不愿意告诉你这个 |
[36:27] | but she’s just using you for a green card. | 但她只是想利用你拿绿卡 |
[36:31] | She tried to pull the same shit with me. | 她在我身上就用过这一招 |
[36:33] | Oh! What’s up, rock stars? | 你们好啊 巨星们 |
[36:36] | Well, if it isn’t Montauk’s fucking finest. | 这不是咱们蒙托克最贱的人渣吗 |
[36:38] | Ahh! Come on, now, Scotty. | 别这样 斯科蒂 |
[36:40] | Don’t you think we should all choose our words | 如今我们是名人了 |
[36:42] | a little more carefully now that we’re celebrities? | 你不觉得我们说话该注意点吗 |
[36:44] | Right? | 对不对 |
[36:49] | Oh, don’t tell me you haven’t read it. | 别跟我说你们还没读过 |
[36:51] | Haven’t read what? | 读什么 |
[36:52] | Solloway’s book. | 索洛维的书 |
[36:55] | Why would we? | 我们为什么要读 |
[36:56] | ‘Cause you’re fucking all over it. | 因为书里到处都有你们的身影 |
[36:59] | Drugs, the moonshine, | 毒品 私酿酒 |
[37:01] | he even put in the stuff about the feud between our families. | 他还把我们家族之间的世仇都写了进去 |
[37:05] | He used me as a source. | 他在我身上找到了灵感 |
[37:07] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈是在开玩笑吗 |
[37:09] | I am not, Scott. I gave him gold, | 我没有 斯科特 我给了他无价之宝 |
[37:12] | dramatic gold. | 满满的戏剧性 |
[37:14] | When they make the movie, I told them i want to play myself. | 等他们拍电影时 我跟他们说我要扮演自己 |
[37:18] | Oh, Scott, one more thing. | 对了 斯科特 还有一件事 |
[37:21] | I heard you been sniffing around The Lobster Roll. | 我听说你一直在打听龙虾卷餐厅的事 |
[37:24] | Yeah, you may want to read that book. | 你最好先读读那本书 |
[37:26] | I don’t know where your capital is coming from these days, | 我不知道如今你的资金都从哪里来 |
[37:29] | but I wouldn’t want a real estate attorney | 但如果我是你 我现在 |
[37:31] | combing through my finances right now if I were you. | 一定不会想让房产律师来了解我的财务状况 |
[37:34] | Just some advice. | 就是个建议 |
[38:08] | There’s plenty of hot water left if you want to– | 热水还有很多 如果你想… |
[38:09] | Why did you move this? | 你为什么要动这个 |
[38:13] | I was just looking at it. It’s a beautiful picture. | 我就看看 那照片很漂亮 |
[38:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:44] | I’m gonna go back to the city. | 我要回纽约了 |
[38:47] | Are you sure you don’t want to come with me? | 你确定不想跟我一起去吗 |
[38:49] | I already told you, I’m having dinner with my mom. | 我说了 我今晚去我妈那吃饭 |
[38:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[38:55] | I don’t want you to be alone today. | 我不想你今天一个人过 |
[39:05] | Where’s my money clip? | 我的钱夹呢 |
[39:08] | What money clip? | 什么钱夹 |
[39:09] | The money clip that was right here when I left. | 我走的时候钱夹还在这里的 |
[39:12] | I don’t know, maybe in your pants. | 说不定在你裤子口袋里呢 |
[39:13] | No, I took some cash before I left | 不可能 走的时候我拿了点现金 |
[39:15] | and I put the money clip right there. | 然后就把钱夹放在了这里 |
[39:19] | Are you accusing me of stealing? | 你是说我偷了你的钱吗 |
[39:20] | There was $150 in there! Where is it? | 里面有150块呢 在哪 |
[39:23] | You need to apologize to me right now, Cole. | 你必须立刻向我道歉 科尔 |
[39:31] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[39:35] | Go fuck yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[39:37] | I hope you fucking rot here. | 你就在这烂透好了 |
[40:56] | Yeah, I’ll grab the turkey, Mom. | 我会去拿火鸡的 妈妈 |
[40:57] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:01] | I heard that you lost the baby. | 我听说你们的孩子没了 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:07] | We held a Mass for him. | 我们给他办了场弥撒 |
[41:09] | A month ago. | 一个月前 |
[41:12] | I know you did. And I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 我知道 很抱歉我没能参加 |
[41:15] | I’m sure you had very important things to do. | 我相信你一定有很重要的事情 |
[41:17] | Hey, he’s here now. | 他都来了 |
[41:19] | Maybe a little forgiveness, a little gratitude? | 试着宽恕 感恩不好吗 |
[41:21] | What day is today? | 今天是什么日子记得吗 |
[41:25] | Let’s pray. | 我们祈祷吧 |
[41:29] | Our Father who art in heaven, | 我们在天上的父 |
[41:31] | hallowed be Thy name. | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[41:33] | Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 |
[41:36] | on earth as it is in heaven. | 如同行在天上 |
[41:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:39] | Give us this day our daily bread, | 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 |
[41:42] | forgive us those trespasses | 饶恕我们的侵犯 |
[41:44] | as we forgive those who have trespassed against us, | 如同我们饶恕他人的侵犯 |
[41:47] | and lead us not into temptation. | 不叫我们遇见试探 |
[41:49] | But deliver us from evil. Amen. | 救我们脱离凶恶 阿门 |
[41:52] | All right, dig in. | 好了 开动吧 |
[41:54] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[41:55] | Somebody’s gotta take care of this family. | 总得有人照顾这个家 |
[41:59] | Okay, who’s up first? | 好了 谁先来 |
[42:01] | Caleb, not this year. | 凯勒布 今年不弄了 |
[42:04] | Hey, come on, who are we without our tradition? | 别这样 忘了传统怎么行 |
[42:06] | Listen to Mom, Caleb. | 听妈妈的 凯勒布 |
[42:07] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[42:08] | Come on, we do this every year, right? | 我们每年都这么做 不是吗 |
[42:11] | Right? And this year we have something to celebrate. | 不是吗 今年我们也有值得庆祝的事情 |
[42:15] | Cole’s home. To our brother. | 科尔回家了 敬我们的兄弟 |
[42:21] | Oh, Jesus Christ. That’s like lighter fluid. | 老天 喝着跟打火机油一样 |
[42:25] | How much more of this stuff you got left? | 这玩意你还剩多少 |
[42:27] | Just one case. | 就一箱了 |
[42:27] | Okay, you hear that, everyone? | 都听到了吗 各位 |
[42:30] | Grandpa Silas’s moonshine is almost gone. | 塞拉斯祖父的私酿酒就快喝完了 |
[42:32] | Mary Kate, here. | 玛丽·凯特 来 |
[42:33] | Leave her alone. | 别烦她了 |
[42:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:39] | I am grateful for you, Cherry, | 我很感激你 雪莉 |
[42:43] | for helping me through all of this. | 谢谢你帮我度过这一切 |
[42:45] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[42:50] | Ooh is right, I know. | 这反应就对了 我懂的 |
[42:51] | Hal, you go. | 哈尔 到你了 |
[42:52] | Yeah, I’ll go. I’m… | 好吧 我来 我… |
[42:56] | I’m grateful for Dad. | 我很感激父亲 |
[42:58] | – For Dad? – Yeah, you know, | -父亲吗 -没错 |
[42:59] | being our father and bringing us into this world. | 作为我们的父亲 将我们带来这个世界 |
[43:05] | I got one. | 我也来一个 |
[43:10] | – To Noah Solloway… – Cole. | -敬诺亚·索洛维 -科尔 |
[43:12] | …for writing his book, | 敬他写的书 |
[43:14] | about Alison, about me, and about all of you. | 敬艾莉森 我 和你们所有人 |
[43:25] | Anybody read it? | 有人读了吗 |
[43:26] | – No. – Oh, you should, | -没有 -你该读读的 |
[43:28] | ’cause we are all over it. | 因为里面到处都有我们 |
[43:31] | He calls us the Rineharts and makes us out to be | 他叫我们莱恩哈特 把我们描述成 |
[43:34] | some kind of lowlife drug dealers. | 低等卑微的毒贩子 |
[43:36] | – Wait a minute, what? – Just be–just relax, | -等等 你说什么 -别激动 |
[43:38] | it’s a novel. It’s fiction. | 这只是小说 是虚构的 |
[43:39] | For your sake I hope it is, | 对你来说 我希望是的 |
[43:40] | since you’re the only one left dealing. | 因为你是唯一一个还在贩毒的人 |
[43:42] | Shut your mouth, Cole. | 闭嘴 科尔 |
[43:45] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[43:46] | that’s what I should do, ’cause that’s what we’re good at. | 我该这么做 因为这是我们最擅长的 |
[43:48] | I should shut my mouth. | 我就该闭嘴 |
[43:50] | I mean, there can be a shit storm raining down on us | 就算现在有一场暴风雨即将降临在我们头上 |
[43:52] | and we just turn the other way and pray it’s all right, | 我们也该视而不见 祈祷不会有事 |
[43:54] | but I’ll tell you, he makes a pretty compelling case | 但我跟你们说 他的话很有说服力 |
[43:57] | that this is in our blood | 说这是我们的天性 |
[43:58] | ’cause Grandpa Silas was a bootlegger. | 因为塞拉斯祖父就是个私酒贩子 |
[44:00] | – How’d he know that? – So you know what? | -他怎么知道的 -所以知道吗 |
[44:01] | Here’s to Silas. | 这杯敬塞拉斯 |
[44:03] | – Okay, that’s it, you’re done. – No, no, you know what? | -好了 你够了 -不 知道吗 |
[44:04] | – Okay, I’m putting this away. – How about this? | -我把这个拿走 -不如这样吧 |
[44:06] | You want to hear some of it? | 你们想听一段吗 |
[44:07] | – It’s good. You should hear this. – No. | -写得真不错 你们该听听 -不想 |
[44:09] | I wanna read it. | 我想读给你们听 |
[44:11] | Some interesting things about our family in here. | 一些关于我们这个家庭的趣事 |
[44:13] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[44:16] | – Leave us alone. – Hold on, hold on. | -别烦我们了 -等等 |
[44:19] | Where is it? There we go. | 在哪呢 找到了 |
[44:24] | “The brothers kept the summer people high on cocaine, | “那帮兄弟给夏日游客源源不断地提供可卡因 |
[44:27] | a glamorous drug for the glamorous set. | 与这美妙的风景倒也互相辉映 |
[44:30] | They disdained their clientele | 他们鄙夷自己的顾客 |
[44:31] | as if they were somehow above them, | 自诩比他们高人一等 |
[44:33] | keepers of old Montauk, | 老蒙托克的守护者 |
[44:35] | knights of a forgotten round table, | 被遗忘的圆桌骑士 |
[44:37] | but they were delusional. | 但那都是他们的妄想 |
[44:39] | There was no nobility in their blood. | 他们根本没有高贵的血统 |
[44:42] | These common boys were and always would be, | 这些平庸的小子永远都只能 |
[44:44] | – like their murderous grandfather, – Oh, my God. | -跟他们嗜杀成性的祖父一样 -天哪 |
[44:46] | – bootleggers.” – “Murderous”? | -做个非法贩子” -“嗜杀成性” |
[44:48] | – Oh, it gets better. – That’s enough. | -好戏还在后头呢 -够了 |
[44:50] | You don’t want to hear about our feud with the Hodges? | 你不想听听我们和豪治家族间的世仇吗 |
[44:53] | ‘Cause apparently, we started it. | 因为显然那是我们挑起的 |
[44:55] | I mean, all these years, | 这么多年来 |
[44:56] | we thought Thomas Hodges burned Silas’s land, | 我们一直以为是托马斯·豪治烧了塞拉斯的地 |
[44:58] | but apparently, arson isn’t interesting enough for Solloway, | 但显然 索洛维对纵火不敢兴趣 |
[45:00] | so he turned our grandfather into a baby-killer. | 所以他将我们祖父变成了一个婴儿杀手 |
[45:03] | – What? Oh, my God. – Yes. | -什么 天哪 -没错 |
[45:05] | Look, I’ve tried to understand this man– | 我一直试着理解这个男人 |
[45:07] | I swear to God I have, | 我发誓我这么做了 |
[45:08] | and I have even tried to forgive him lately, | 最近我也在试着原谅他 |
[45:11] | but he is a parasite. | 但他就是个寄生虫 |
[45:13] | He’s a leech! | 他是个蚂蟥 |
[45:14] | He knows exactly what this family has been through | 他很清楚我们家经历过什么 |
[45:17] | and he took our story and twisted it | 却将我们的故事夺为己用 |
[45:19] | into something grotesque! | 还篡改成如此荒诞不堪的版本 |
[45:21] | I mean, what kind of mind does that? | 什么样的人才做得出这样的事 |
[45:27] | Why do you two keep looking at each other? | 为什么你们两个一直对望 |
[45:33] | Tell him, Mom. | 告诉他吧 妈妈 |
[45:36] | Because it’s true. | 因为那是真的 |
[45:42] | The baby’s name was Eamon. | 那婴儿的名字叫埃蒙 |
[45:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:47] | Ma, what are you talking about? | 妈妈 你在说些什么 |
[45:53] | Your grandfather Silas was a terrible person, boys. | 你们的塞拉斯祖父是个坏人 孩子们 |
[45:58] | He was a drunk who beat his wife. | 他是个经常打老婆的酒鬼 |
[46:00] | He beat your dad. | 还打你们的父亲 |
[46:03] | And your grandmother had an affair with Thomas Hodges, | 然后你们的祖母跟托马斯·豪治有了外遇 |
[46:07] | and she got pregnant, | 还怀了孕 |
[46:09] | and when Silas found out that the baby wasn’t his, | 当塞拉斯发现了孩子不是他的 |
[46:14] | he drowned it. | 他就把孩子淹死了 |
[46:16] | That’s why Hodges torched Silas’s land, Cole, | 这就是为什么豪治烧了塞拉斯的地 科尔 |
[46:21] | revenge. | 为了复仇 |
[46:23] | If this is true, why–why– Why didn’t we know about it? | 如果这是真的 为什么我们不知道 |
[46:26] | Because your father didn’t want you to know. | 因为你们的父亲不希望你们知道 |
[46:29] | He–he– | 他… |
[46:33] | he worried it would do to you what it did to him. | 他担心会给你们造成对他一样的后果 |
[46:37] | What it did to him? | 对他的后果 |
[46:38] | You don’t recover from that kind of childhood, Cole. | 你永远无法摆脱这样的童年阴影 科尔 |
[46:42] | Oh, so that’s what it was? | 所以是因为这个吗 |
[46:43] | Dad had a rough childhood; that’s what was wrong with him? | 父亲有童年阴影 所以他才会变成那样 |
[46:46] | Not the fact that he was a stumble-down drunk? | 不是因为他是个彻头彻尾的酒鬼 |
[46:48] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说些什么 |
[46:50] | You’re right, I’m having a hard time following this. | 没错 我很难理解这一切 |
[46:53] | Our father didn’t want anybody to know | 我们的父亲不想让任何人知道 |
[46:54] | this deep, dark family secret, | 这个黑暗的家族秘密 |
[46:56] | so nobody did except for you, | 所以没人知道 除了你 |
[46:58] | the most clearheaded member of our family? | 我们家里头脑最清楚的人吗 |
[47:00] | Jesus Christ, Cole. Mom just told me, okay? | 老天 科尔 是妈妈告诉我的 好吗 |
[47:04] | Because she’s worried about you. | 因为她担心你 |
[47:05] | Well, thank you for your concern, Mother, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你的关心 妈妈 但我没事 |
[47:08] | It’s you who’ve gone off the deep end. | 你才是有问题的那个 |
[47:10] | Why should we believe anything that you say? | 为什么我们要相信你说的话 |
[47:12] | You have lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[47:14] | She told you you were sitting on millions, | 她跟你们说你们坐拥价值百万的土地 |
[47:16] | and the whole time, our inheritance, | 可其实一直以来 我们的遗产 |
[47:18] | our land was already gone! | 我们的土地早已经没有了 |
[47:20] | Everything that I did was to protect you, | 我做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[47:23] | from the day you were born. | 从你出生的那天起 |
[47:24] | Is that what you tell yourself? | 你是这么告诉自己的吗 |
[47:26] | Our family is cursed, Cole. | 我们的家族被诅咒了 科尔 |
[47:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[47:30] | I remember Cora, before she died, | 我记得科拉 在她死前 |
[47:32] | she was trying to tell me. | 她试图告诉我 |
[47:33] | This happens in families | 这种事会发生在 |
[47:35] | when something so evil has occurred. | 出现过如此邪恶之事的家族之中 |
[47:38] | The sins of the father are visited upon the children, | 父亲的罪恶会报应到孩子的身上 |
[47:40] | and now it’s the grandchildren. | 然后如今是孙辈 |
[47:42] | Stop this. | 别说了 |
[47:43] | First, your sweet Gabriel. | 首先是你亲爱的加百列 |
[47:45] | Then Scotty’s baby with the Solloway girl. | 然后是斯科蒂跟索洛维家那女孩的孩子 |
[47:48] | Now it’s Hal and Mary Kate. | 如今是哈尔和玛丽·凯特 |
[47:50] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 难道你还没明白吗 |
[47:53] | There will never be another Lockhart. | 洛克哈特家永远不会有下一代了 |
[47:55] | I said stop talking. | 我说了住口 |
[47:56] | Your father loved you so much, | 你父亲深爱着你 |
[47:59] | and he tried so hard to get through what happened to him, | 他如此努力试着克服经历的那一切 |
[48:02] | and in the end, he couldn’t do it. | 最终 他还是没能做到 |
[48:05] | But let me tell you something. | 但我跟你说 |
[48:08] | You think you’re better than him? | 你以为你比他强吗 |
[48:10] | You think you’re different than him? | 你以为你跟他不同吗 |
[48:11] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[48:13] | The last time I saw a man as bad off as you, | 上一次我见到跟你一般恶劣的那个人 |
[48:16] | he hung himself. | 他上吊自杀了 |
[48:36] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[48:38] | Leave me alone, Scott. | 别来烦我 斯科特 |
[48:39] | Just–just come back inside, will ya? | 回里面去吧 好吗 |
[48:41] | She’s gone crazy, and you’re enabling her. | 她疯了 你还放任她这么做 |
[48:43] | That is why we need you, okay? | 所以我们才需要你 好吗 |
[48:45] | We need you to come back | 我们需要你回去 |
[48:46] | and be a part of this family again, | 重新回到这个家来 |
[48:48] | and we–we need your fucking money, okay? | 我们也需要你的钱 知道吗 |
[48:51] | So that we can invest in something real | 这样我们就能做点正经投资 |
[48:54] | and move forward, okay, because if we don’t, | 忘掉过去 知道吗 因为如果不这么做 |
[48:56] | if we stay here, it will be the end of the Lockharts! | 如果继续住在这里 这就是洛克哈特家族的末日 |
[48:59] | You are the only one | 你是唯一 |
[49:01] | who has the ability to change everything! | 有能力改变一切的人 |
[49:03] | What the fuck are you waiting for? | 你他妈还在等什么 |
[49:04] | Scotty? | 斯科蒂 |
[49:06] | – What? – Scotty, can I talk to you? | -什么 -斯科蒂 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[49:09] | Whitney? | 惠特尼 |
[49:10] | Hey, how–wait, wait, how did you find me? | 怎么 等等 你怎么找到我的 |
[49:12] | You texted me, like, ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前你刚给我发了信息 |
[49:14] | That was–that was you? | 那是… 那是你 |
[49:15] | – Jesus Christ, Scott! – I didn’t know it was her, okay? | -老天 斯科特 -我不知道是她 |
[49:18] | How the fuck did you get my phone number? | 你怎么知道我的电话号码 |
[49:19] | Oh, please, ask anybody who snorts blow in Montauk. | 得了吧 随便问个蒙托克吸毒的人就知道了 |
[49:21] | – Oh, my God. – Go–you have to go! | -老天 -走 你快走 |
[49:22] | No, please, I need to talk to you for five minutes. | 不 我要跟你谈谈 五分钟就好 |
[49:23] | No, no! If the police show up, | 不行 如果被警察发现 |
[49:25] | I go to fucking prison. Do you not understand that? | 我就得蹲监狱去了 你不明白吗 |
[49:27] | Five minutes, give me five minutes. | 五分钟 五分钟就好 |
[49:28] | – Stop, give me five– – I’m sorry, you can’t. | -别吵了 给我五分钟… -抱歉 不行 |
[49:30] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – You can’t! | -你他妈开玩笑吗 -不行 |
[49:31] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 别他妈碰我 |
[49:34] | Stop it! Don’t touch– | 住手 别碰… |
[49:36] | Scotty! | 斯科蒂 |
[49:37] | Scotty! Scotty! | 斯科蒂 斯科蒂 |
[49:39] | – You can’t. – Don’t fucking touch me! | -你不能这么做 -别碰我 |
[49:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:57] | God! | 老天 |
[50:04] | Your parents out here with you? | 你父母跟你一起来的吗 |
[50:07] | No, I took the train. | 我自己坐火车来的 |
[50:13] | Where are you supposed to be right now? | 你这会本应该在哪里 |
[50:18] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[50:32] | Come on, I’ll give you a ride back into the city. | 来吧 我开车送你回纽约 |
[50:50] | Do you remember that time you tried to kill me? | 还记得你想杀死我那次吗 |
[50:53] | What? | 什么 |
[50:55] | You pointed a gun at my head. | 你拿枪指着我脑袋 |
[50:57] | I think I was pointing it at your father. | 我记得我是对着你父亲来着 |
[50:59] | Well, I remember you pointing it at my head. | 我记得的是你指着我的脑袋 |
[51:05] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看见那一幕 |
[51:07] | Really. | 真的 |
[51:14] | Look… | 听着 |
[51:17] | You gotta stop coming after Scotty. | 你不能再来纠缠斯科蒂了 |
[51:19] | You have to leave him alone. | 你得远离他 |
[51:21] | He got me pregnant. | 他搞大了我肚子 |
[51:24] | I know he did. | 这我知道 |
[51:27] | I really care about him. | 我真的很在乎他 |
[51:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:38] | I think he really cares about me. | 我认为他也很在乎我 |
[51:43] | He doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[51:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[51:46] | ‘Cause that’s just not the way it works. | 因为这个世界并不如此 |
[51:49] | Just because you love somebody | 就因为你爱着一个人 |
[51:51] | does not mean they have to love you back. | 不代表他也一定要爱你 |
[51:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:59] | Look, I’m sure you don’t want to spend the rest of your life | 我相信你也不想把余生都花在 |
[52:01] | chasing after my idiot brother, right? | 追逐我那个蠢货弟弟身上吧 对吗 |
[52:05] | I mean, you must have bigger plans than that. | 你一定有比这更远大的梦想 |
[52:15] | Do you know my dad wrote a book? | 你知道我父亲写了一本书吗 |
[52:19] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[52:20] | You’re in it. | 里面写到了你 |
[52:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:22] | I’m not. | 但却没有我 |
[52:27] | You know, maybe that was just his way of protecting you. | 可能这是他保护你的方式吧 |
[52:31] | Or maybe I’m just not as important to him | 也或者我只是没有自己想的 |
[52:33] | as I thought I was. | 对他那么重要 |
[52:52] | My father hung himself on my tenth birthday. | 我父亲在我十岁生日时上吊自杀了 |
[52:58] | Which I used to think just | 以前我总以为 |
[52:59] | meant that he didn’t give a shit about me, | 那意味着他根本不在乎我 |
[53:02] | or anybody else for that matter. | 或者是任何人 |
[53:06] | But now… | 但现在… |
[53:14] | I don’t know, I think– | 我不知道 我想… |
[53:22] | I think maybe he was just drowning. | 我想或许他只是被淹没了 |
[53:46] | Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on? | 老天 这他妈是怎么一回事 |
[53:48] | I came here instead of Mom’s. Don’t make me regret it. | 我没去妈妈那而是来找你 别让我后悔 |
[53:59] | She came looking for Scotty. | 她去找斯科蒂了 |
[54:01] | I thought it’d be better for everybody | 我想 带她离开蒙托克 |
[54:02] | if I got her out of Montauk. | 这样对大家都好 |
[54:06] | I don’t know what that kid is trying to prove. | 我不知道那孩子想证明什么 |
[54:09] | She thinks she’s in love. | 她觉得自己恋爱了 |
[54:16] | You want to come in for a drink? | 想进来喝一杯吗 |
[54:20] | No. | 不用了 |
[54:21] | Good. | 那就好 |
[55:00] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[55:04] | I want to apologize for this morning. | 我想为今早道歉 |
[55:07] | What you said to me was unforgivable. | 你对我说的那些简直不可原谅 |
[55:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:12] | Yeah, I come from a long line of unforgivable men. | 我知道 我们家族都是些不可饶恕的男人 |
[55:22] | I think that I got used to being alone. | 我想我只是习惯了孤独 |
[55:29] | It’s been a while since I’ve had someone I cared about, | 我已经很长一段时间没有关心的人了 |
[55:32] | so I wanted to come here and apologize to you | 所以我想过来向你道歉 |
[55:34] | because I behaved like an asshole | 因为我的混蛋行为 |
[55:37] | and I know that. | 而我自己也知道 |
[55:40] | And I did it on purpose. | 因为我是故意那么做的 |
[55:42] | I was trying to hurt you, | 我故意想伤害你 |
[55:43] | I was trying to get you out of my house, | 好让你离开我家 |
[55:45] | and as soon as you walked out that door, | 但当你刚踏出那扇门 |
[55:47] | I wanted you back. | 我就希望你能回来 |
[55:50] | So– | 所以… |
[55:52] | Look, I can’t promise you I’m going to be | 我不能保证我会是 |
[55:54] | the best thing that ever happens to you, | 你人生中最美好的邂逅 |
[55:55] | but I promise you I will never hurt you like that again, | 但我保证我不会再像那样伤害你 |
[55:58] | and I am good for my word, Luisa. | 我言出必行 路易莎 |
[56:01] | You can ask anyone. | 你可以问任何人 |
[56:03] | I may not be good for much, but I am good for my word. | 或许我没什么长处 但我绝不会食言 |
[56:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:24] | There’s one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[56:31] | Te amo tambien. | 我也爱你 |
[56:50] | Come in. You must be starving. | 快进来 你一定饿坏了吧 |
[56:57] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[57:00] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[57:18] | That doesn’t look like good terms to me. | 这可不像关系融洽的样子 |
[57:20] | No, it does not. | 确实不像 |
[57:22] | I’d give my right nut to know what he’s saying. | 要能知道他说了什么就好了 |
[57:25] | I can tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[57:29] | I was standing out back not more than 20 feet away, | 我就站在离他们不到6米的地方 |
[57:32] | smoking. | 抽着烟 |
[57:35] | And I believe that’s what you call in legal circles | 我想这应该就是你们法律术语中说的 |
[57:38] | “Proximity.” | “足够接近” |
[57:39] | So what’s he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[57:43] | That’s gonna cost you extra. | 这你就得再付钱了 |
[57:46] | You know what, you can tell me now, | 知道吗 你可以现在告诉我 |
[57:48] | or I’ll subpoena your ass, | 不然我也可以传召你上庭 |
[57:49] | and then you can explain to the court | 这样你就能跟法庭解释 |
[57:50] | why you hid evidence from the police. | 为什么你要向警方隐瞒证据 |
[57:58] | “That’s our baby.” | “那是我们的孩子” |
[58:02] | What? | 什么 |
[58:05] | Hey, Bob, rewind the tape. | 鲍布 把录像倒回去 |
[58:14] | “That’s our baby.” Heard it as plain as day. | “那是我们的孩子” 我听得一清二楚 |
[58:31] | “That’s our baby.” | “那是我们的孩子” |