时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mom, this is Furkat. | 妈 这是富尔卡特 |
[00:09] | Are you two working together? | 你俩在一起工作吗 |
[00:10] | I’m his assistant. | 我是他的助手 |
[00:12] | You can tell me how what you’re doing is any different… | 你可以告诉我你做的又有什么不同 |
[00:14] | You know, Vik living in your basement, | 维克住在你的地下室 |
[00:15] | paying you rent, while also fucking you. | 给你付房租 还跟你上床 |
[00:18] | I don’t mention one lunch and that’s a problem? | 没跟你提一顿午饭就成问题了吗 |
[00:19] | What about you driving two hours | 那你一声不吭开两个小时车 |
[00:21] | to see your ex without telling me? | 去见前夫又算什么 |
[00:22] | Yeah, I never should’ve told you! | 是啊 我就不应该跟你说这事的 |
[00:24] | You live in the fucking basement, | 你他妈住在地下室 |
[00:25] | and you come up when you feel like it; | 想上来就上来 |
[00:26] | you stay down when you feel like it. | 想下去就下去 |
[00:28] | It’s what you said you wanted. | 你说这是你想要的 |
[00:29] | Because I thought that’s what you wanted. | 因为我原以为这是你想要的 |
[00:31] | Home, sweet home. I do have one request. | 还是家的感觉好 我有一个要求 |
[00:33] | I know. You don’t have to say it. | 我知道 你不必说了 |
[00:35] | I’m done with him, really. | 我和他结束了 真的 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:38] | Is Noah here? | 诺亚在吗 |
[00:38] | I’m concerned about him because he was stabbed | 我担心他 他被刺了 |
[00:41] | and now he’s MIA. | 现在又不知所踪 |
[00:42] | – Why does he still matter so much to you? – What? | -为什么他对你还这么重要 -什么 |
[00:44] | I could never figure out if you’re just so narcissistic | 我永远也搞不清你是不是太自恋 |
[00:47] | – that you weren’t paying attention. – Excuse me? | -所以根本没空留意 -你说什么 |
[00:49] | Our mother had just died. | 我们母亲刚刚过世 |
[00:51] | Noah was using you to get the fuck away from us. | 之前诺亚是在利用你来逃离我们 |
[00:54] | My dad died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[00:56] | Did your dad leave you anything? | 他有留下什么东西给你吗 |
[00:57] | His house. | 他那栋房子 |
[00:58] | When was the last time you were there? | 你最后一次回去是什么时候 |
[01:00] | Twenty years ago. | 二十年前吧 |
[01:01] | My mother died there. | 我妈是在那里过世的 |
[01:04] | I think I know who attacked me. | 我想我知道是谁攻击我的了 |
[01:05] | He’s a guard at Fishkill named John Gunther. | 他是费什基尔监狱的狱警叫约翰·甘瑟 |
[01:08] | He’s been following me since I got out. | 自从我出狱后他一直在跟踪我 |
[01:10] | – Fuck you! – Dad? | -去你的 -老爸 |
[01:11] | Martin, what… | 马丁 你怎么… |
[01:12] | Solloway? | 索洛维 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna hang on to this for safety. | 这个就放我这保管吧 |
[01:14] | Come on, don’t… | 拜托 不要… |
[01:20] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:23] | Either of you remember a guy named Gunther? | 你们有谁记得一个叫甘瑟的人吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah, his folks own that hunting store off 76. | 他家在76号公路边开了个猎具店 |
[01:28] | Noah, you don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[01:32] | Oh, fuck! | 操他妈的 |
[01:36] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事啊 |
[01:36] | You’re such a fucking mess. | 你变成这副德行了 |
[01:38] | Martin, get up. | 马丁 起床了 |
[01:41] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[01:42] | Martin! Stop! | 马丁 站住 |
[01:44] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[03:40] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[03:59] | I know you’re screening my calls, Nina, | 我知道你屏蔽了我 尼娜 |
[04:01] | but you might want to call me back, | 但你最好给我回个电话 |
[04:03] | because, uh… | 因为… |
[04:05] | I found your brother at your father’s house, | 我在你父亲的房子里找到了你哥哥 |
[04:08] | and he’s not in great shape. | 而且他情况不太好 |
[04:10] | I mean, he’s all right. | 他人没事儿 |
[04:11] | Uh, I’m taking care of him, but… | 我在照顾他 可是… |
[04:15] | I thought you should know. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[04:15] | And I know that you’re mad at me | 我知道你生我的气 |
[04:17] | and JP’s pissed at Noah, | JP也看诺亚不爽 |
[04:19] | so you probably won’t want him coming up to… to West Orange, | 所以你可能不愿意他去西奥兰治 |
[04:22] | which, you know, that’s fine. | 其实没关系的 |
[04:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[04:27] | Sorry, ignore that. | 抱歉 忽略这句 |
[04:30] | I mean, don’t worry, because, uh, | 我想说 别担心 因为… |
[04:33] | Noah can stay here for now. | 诺亚可以先住在我这 |
[04:36] | I mean, I’m not sure what I’m gonna tell the kids. | 我不知道该怎么和孩子们说 |
[04:40] | Or Vik, I guess. | 还有维克 |
[04:43] | Whatever, I’ll make it work. | 不管怎样 我能搞定 |
[04:46] | but, uh, just call me if you want. | 你愿意的话就打给我吧 |
[04:51] | He’s, um… | 他… |
[04:53] | I mean, I think he’ll be okay. | 我想他会没事的 |
[04:56] | We’ll be okay. | 我们都会很好 |
[04:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:07] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[05:20] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[05:28] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[05:31] | You’ve been in there for a while. | 你已经洗了好一阵子了 |
[05:34] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[05:35] | Noah, what are you doing? | 诺亚 你在干什么 |
[05:37] | Are you okay? | 你怎么样 |
[05:43] | I just needed to sit. | 我就是想坐一会 |
[05:49] | Okay, come on. | 好了 起来吧 |
[05:51] | Come on, let’s get you up. | 来吧 我扶你起来 |
[05:53] | Can you try to stand? | 你能试着站起来吗 |
[05:56] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[05:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:02] | You know what? You’re probably dehydrated. | 知道吗 你大概是脱水了 |
[06:05] | And you need to eat and… sleep. | 你需要吃点东西 睡上一觉 |
[06:10] | So the bed’s all made. | 床已经铺好了 |
[06:14] | – It’s… I got it. I got it. – What? | -我来 我来 -怎么了 |
[06:16] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[06:20] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行 你自己擦吧 |
[06:26] | Can I get some privacy? | 给我留点隐私好吗 |
[06:28] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[06:29] | I just… | 我就是… |
[06:31] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:50] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:52] | – You’re here. – Yeah. | -你在家呢 -是啊 |
[06:53] | Late start today. I don’t scrub in till noon. | 今天可以晚点去 明天中午后才有手术 |
[06:57] | So? | 怎么样 |
[06:59] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[07:01] | Noah’s not doing well, huh? | 诺亚情况不太好 是吧 |
[07:02] | Uh, no, he’s not. | 是的 不太好 |
[07:04] | Okay, so did you reach Nina? | 好 所以你联系过尼娜了吗 |
[07:07] | She come to get him? | 她来接他了吗 |
[07:08] | Um, no, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[07:10] | So what’d you… | 那你… |
[07:12] | You drive him to Jersey? | 你开车送他去泽西城了 |
[07:18] | Well, he’s downstairs. | 他在楼下 |
[07:22] | Noah is downstairs? | 诺亚在楼下 |
[07:26] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Um, he’s resting. | 是的 他在休息 |
[07:28] | But listen, just don’t… Can you please don’t freak out? | 但能别… 拜托你能别发火吗 |
[07:30] | – I don’t get it. – I know. | -我不明白 -我知道 |
[07:31] | I couldn’t reach Nina. | 我联系不上尼娜 |
[07:32] | And-and-and she’s not returning my calls, and I… | 她不回我的电话 我… |
[07:36] | You should’ve seen him. | 你该看看他当时的情况 |
[07:37] | I mean, I found him standing in the lake. | 我发现他站在湖中 |
[07:39] | Like, just standing there, like a zombie. | 就那么站着 跟个僵尸一样 |
[07:41] | And his neck is a mess. | 他脖子的情况一团糟 |
[07:42] | So you brought him here? | 所以你带他来这了 |
[07:43] | Yes. He’s not staying, I promise. | 是的 他不会留在这太久的 我保证 |
[07:45] | – What about the kids? – I’m not going to tell them. | -孩子们怎么办 -我不会告诉他们 |
[07:47] | – You’re not going to tell them? – No! | -你不会告诉他们 -对 |
[07:49] | He’s downstairs. He’s not coming upstairs. | 他待在楼下 他不会上来 |
[07:51] | I just need to figure out what to do with him. | 我得想想怎么安顿他 |
[07:53] | And, Vik, he’s their father. | 还有维克 他是他们的爸爸 |
[07:54] | What was I supposed to do, leave him there? | 我该怎么办 把他留在那不管吗 |
[07:57] | I did what anyone would do! | 我做了任何人都会做的事 |
[07:59] | Someone tried to kill him, Helen. | 有人想杀他 海伦 |
[08:01] | They’ve got no idea who did it, | 虽然警察还不知道是谁做的 |
[08:02] | they’ve got zero leads, | 没有任何线索 |
[08:03] | but sure, invite him in. | 但没问题 让他到家里来 |
[08:05] | What are you saying? You think someone’s still after him? | 你说什么 你觉得有人还在追杀他吗 |
[08:07] | – Who knows? – I understand why you’re upset. | -谁知道呢 -我明白你为什么不高兴 |
[08:10] | I-I… It’s temporary, I promise. | 但只是暂时的 我保证 |
[08:12] | I’ll find someplace else for him to go. | 我会另外给他找个地方 |
[08:13] | Like, today? | 今天吗 |
[08:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:17] | Today. | 今天 |
[08:30] | Vik, do you think you have time to take a look at him? | 维克 你有时间去看一下他吗 |
[08:36] | Quick look? | 就检查一下 |
[08:43] | – Noah. – Yeah? | -诺亚 -怎么了 |
[08:45] | Vik said he can take a look at you before he goes to work. | 维克说他在去上班前 能帮忙检查一下 |
[08:47] | I think you should let him check out your neck. | 我想你该给他看看你的脖子 |
[08:50] | Dr. Ooh-la-la. | 欧拉拉医生 |
[08:53] | Dr. Ullah. | 是乌拉医生 |
[08:54] | I’m out of my pain meds. I need some more. | 我的止痛药吃完了 我需要一些 |
[08:56] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:58] | I might be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[09:00] | I need to take a look at your wound first. | 我需要先看看你的伤口 |
[09:02] | Can you turn towards the light, please? | 能请你面朝着灯光吗 |
[09:04] | He’s trying to help you. Please. | 他想帮你 配合一下吧 |
[09:12] | I took his temperature when we got home. | 我们到家时 我量了他的体温 |
[09:13] | It was 100.7. I gave him Advil. | 38.2度 我给他吃了艾德维尔 |
[09:16] | I don’t need Advil. I need Vicodin. | 我不需要艾德维尔 我要维柯丁 |
[09:17] | Okay, tough guy, hold still for me, please. | 好 硬汉 请不要动 |
[09:21] | How much Vicodin are you taking? | 你的维柯丁服用量是多少 |
[09:23] | Uh, 7.5 milligrams six times a day. | 一天6次 一次7.5毫克 |
[09:28] | Or, I don’t know, ten, maybe. | 或者是一天10次 我不确定 |
[09:41] | What’s that for? | 这是干嘛 |
[09:43] | I’m marking where the red ends. | 我标记的是伤口发红的极限位置 |
[09:45] | Now, if it extends past this line | 如果它超过这根线 |
[09:47] | or if his fever goes any higher, | 或者他的体温升得更高的话 |
[09:48] | he’ll need to go to the ER. | 他就得去急诊室了 |
[09:51] | In the meantime, I’ll write him a script for an antibiotic. | 同时 我给他开张抗生素的处方单 |
[09:53] | – Two a day for ten days. – An antibiotic? | -每天两片 共十天 -抗生素 |
[09:55] | No, I need pain meds. | 不 我需要止痛药 |
[09:57] | It’s been a pleasure. | 不用谢 |
[09:58] | – Take care, Noah. – You got to be kidding me. | -保重 诺亚 -你跟我开玩笑吧 |
[10:01] | What kind of a doctor refuses medication | 什么医生会拒绝给病人开 |
[10:03] | to someone who’s suffering? | 缓解他的疼痛的药 |
[10:07] | Are you really in that much pain? | 你真的那么痛吗 |
[10:08] | You got… | 你得 |
[10:10] | You got to talk to him. | 你得跟他说说 |
[10:10] | Get him to give me something. | 让他给我开点药 |
[10:12] | – I can ask him… – Beg. | -我可以让他… -求他 |
[10:14] | Okay, but k… will you please lie down? | 好 但能请你躺下吗 |
[10:16] | You need some rest. But wait a minute. | 你需要休息 但等一下 |
[10:17] | We need to, uh, cover you up first. | 我们得先帮你包扎一下伤口 |
[10:23] | Lean towards me. | 朝我这边靠一点 |
[10:26] | – No, I got it. I got it. It’s fine. – Okay, right. | -不 我自己行 -好 行 |
[10:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:33] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[10:41] | Well, you’re right about one thing, the man’s a mess. | 你说对了 此人就是一团糟 |
[10:43] | Can’t you just give him a little Vicodin? | 你就不能给他开点维柯丁吗 |
[10:44] | No, no, I can’t | 不 不行 我不能 |
[10:46] | give him “A little” Vicodin. | 给他开”一点”维柯丁 |
[10:47] | He’s clearly addicted to Vicodin. | 很明显 他吃维柯丁上瘾了 |
[10:49] | I could lose my medical license | 给他那种人开鸦片类药剂处方单 |
[10:50] | for prescribing opioids to a man like that. | 会让我的行医执照被吊销的 |
[10:53] | – Is Percocet an opioid? – I want him out. | -镇痛药是鸦片吗 -我要他搬出去 |
[10:56] | Nina can take him to his doctor | 如果他的脖子状况变差 |
[10:57] | if his neck gets any worse. | 尼娜可以带他去看医生 |
[10:58] | And she may want to check him into a rehab facility. | 她最好把他送进康复中心 |
[11:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:02] | – You think he’s that bad? – Helen. | -你认为他状况那么差吗 -海伦 |
[11:04] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的双眼看看 |
[11:06] | This man’s problem is much bigger than you or I can handle. | 他的问题远超过你我能解决的能力范围 |
[11:09] | – And the kids should not see him like that. – I know. | -孩子们不该看到他这样 -我知道 |
[11:10] | I’ll call Nina. I’ll have her come today. | 我会打给尼娜 我让她今天过来 |
[11:11] | She’s his sister. | 她是他的妹妹 |
[11:14] | If anyone has an obligation to him at this point, | 此刻 如果谁对他有义务的话 |
[11:16] | it’s her, not you. | 那就是她了 而不是你 |
[11:16] | She’ll pick him up, Vik, okay? | 她会把她接走的 维克 好吗 |
[11:18] | It’s not a problem, I promise. | 不会有问题的 我跟你保证 |
[11:23] | I do. Just go to work. | 真的 你去上班吧 |
[11:24] | He’ll be gone by the time you get home. | 等你回家时 他就走了 |
[11:28] | I’ll call the Augmentin in to Rite-Aid. | 我打电话让来爱德药房送奥格门汀来 |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Tylenol with codeine. | 含可卡因的泰勒诺来了 |
[11:41] | Noah, it’s the only thing i have in the house, I’m sorry. | 诺亚 我家只有这个了 抱歉 |
[11:47] | And just be careful because that’s hot-hot. | 当心 很烫 |
[11:50] | Here, give me the bottle. I need some more. | 把那一瓶都给我 这点不够 |
[11:52] | Vik thinks that you are taking too much medicine. | 维克认为这些药你服用得有些过量 |
[11:55] | Well, Vik has a stick up his ass. | 维克就是自大的家伙 |
[11:58] | He also hates me, Helen. | 同时他讨厌我 海伦 |
[12:00] | Please, Helen, just give me a few more, | 求你了 海伦 再给我一点 |
[12:02] | just enough to control this pain. | 我只想减少疼痛 |
[12:03] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:10] | I also brought an Ambien. | 我还有一瓶安必恩 |
[12:12] | Oh, beautiful. | 太好了 |
[12:17] | I really think you should try to eat something. | 我真的觉得你该吃点东西 |
[12:20] | I’m not hungry, thanks. | 我不饿 谢了 |
[12:21] | They’re poppy seed, and I got… | 它们会上瘾的 我要… |
[12:22] | I said I didn’t want it, Helen. | 我说了我不想吃东西 海伦 |
[12:35] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[12:36] | – No one. – It’s not no one, Noah. | -没谁 -肯定有人 诺亚 |
[12:40] | Who’s calling you? Was it Nina? | 是谁打给你 是尼娜吗 |
[12:41] | No. | 不是 |
[12:46] | Who’s Officer Santos? | 桑托斯警官是谁 |
[12:47] | Is that one of the detectives from your case? | 是那个负责你的案子的警探吗 |
[12:49] | ‘Cause you should call him back. | 你应该给他回个电话 |
[12:50] | She’s my parole officer. | 她是我的保释官 |
[12:52] | Well, then you should definitely call her back. | 好吧 那你更应该回她电话了 |
[12:54] | Yeah, not right now. I can’t deal with her right now. | 是的 但现在不行 我现在没精力应付她 |
[12:56] | It’ll take two minutes, Noah. Just let her know you’re okay. | 只需要一会 诺亚 就让她知道你没事 |
[13:01] | But I’m not. | 但我有事 |
[13:13] | What is going on with you, Noah? | 你怎么了 诺亚 |
[13:17] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[13:29] | Oh, God, I’m tired. | 天啊 我累了 |
[13:31] | I think I can finally sleep. | 我终于可以睡一觉了 |
[13:35] | Good. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | That’s great. | 也好 |
[13:38] | Maybe the pills started working, hmm? | 也许药起效了 是吗 |
[13:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[13:53] | Actually feels nice to be back here. | 其实回到这里感觉很好 |
[14:00] | It does? | 是吗 |
[14:05] | Nice hearing the kids again. | 能听见孩子们的声音挺好的 |
[14:09] | The kids? | 孩子们 |
[14:11] | Are they coming down? | 他们会下来吗 |
[14:16] | Well, the kids aren’t here, Noah. | 孩子们不在家 诺亚 |
[14:17] | They’re at school. | 他们在学校 |
[14:20] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[15:00] | I’m not Noah. | 我不是诺亚 |
[15:01] | I’m Helen. | 我是海伦 |
[15:03] | Uh, I’m his wife… his ex-wife. | 我是他的妻子… 前妻 |
[15:06] | He’s with me in-in Brooklyn. | 他现在和我一起在布鲁克林 |
[15:10] | Yes, uh, Officer, I know. | 是的 警官 我知道 |
[15:12] | I get that, I… | 我明白 我… |
[15:15] | Well, I can’t put him on. | 现在我没法让他接电话 |
[15:18] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[15:20] | He’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 |
[15:23] | Shit. Can you hold on a second? | 糟了 请你稍等一下好吗 |
[15:25] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, Whitney. | -嘿 妈 -嘿 惠特尼 |
[15:26] | Hey, what are you… | 你在干什么… |
[15:27] | Whitney? | 惠特尼 |
[15:30] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[15:31] | Hi, okay, I’m sorry, listen. | 你好 好吧 很抱歉 听我说 |
[15:32] | I know that you’re just doing your job. | 我知道你也是在尽责任 |
[15:35] | But the thing is, is that Noah is sick. | 但事实是诺亚生病了 |
[15:39] | I said he’s sick. | 我是说他病了 |
[15:41] | Um, he’s still weak from the stabbing, | 他被刺伤后身体还有些弱 |
[15:43] | and his doctor says that he needs to rest. | 他的医生说他需要休息 |
[15:46] | And, uh, if he can just stay here for a day or two, | 他能不能再待一两天 |
[15:48] | I-I know he’ll feel better, so I was wondering if, um, | 我觉得这样他会好受些 所以我想知道 |
[15:53] | I could bring him in on Monday? | 我能不能周一再带他过来 |
[15:58] | Oh, great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[15:59] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:00] | Thank you. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢 我真的很感激 |
[16:03] | Is dad’s tent still downstairs? | 爸爸的帐篷还在楼下吗 |
[16:04] | No, stop. Hey, stop! | 不 停下 停下 |
[16:05] | – You can’t go down there. – Why not? | -你不能到楼下去 -为什么 |
[16:07] | Because there’s plumbers down there working on the sink. | 因为楼下有水管工在修水槽 |
[16:11] | – So? I’m gonna look for it. – It’s gone! | -那又怎么样 我要找帐篷 -没了 |
[16:12] | Whitney, it’s gone. Dad took it years ago. | 惠特尼 没有了 你爸几年前就拿走了 |
[16:17] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[16:20] | What do you need a tent for, anyway? | 你要帐篷干什么 |
[16:22] | What are you, like, camping? | 你要做什么 去野营吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, actually, Furkat and I are going upstate. | 是啊 我和富尔卡特要去州北 |
[16:26] | Furkat camps? | 和富尔卡特一起吗 |
[16:28] | Why is that funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[16:29] | I’m not sure. But it is. | 我不知道 但确实很好笑 |
[16:32] | His daughter’s band is in some festival, | 他女儿的乐队参加了一个什么庆典 |
[16:34] | so we’re gonna go see her play. | 我们要去看她演出 |
[16:35] | – His daughter? – Juniper. | -她女儿 -朱尼珀 |
[16:38] | She’s super talented. | 她超有才的 |
[16:39] | How old is Juniper? | 朱尼珀有多大 |
[16:42] | – Twenty-four. – So two years older than you. | -24岁 -比你还大两岁 |
[16:46] | I don’t know, don’t you think you might have mentioned that? | 不知道 你不觉得你应该告诉我这个吗 |
[16:48] | I mean, why wouldn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[16:51] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? | 你他妈以为这是哪里 |
[16:56] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[16:57] | – What the hell? – Is that Dad? | -搞什么 -那是爸爸吗 |
[16:59] | – Fuck! – Christ! | -操 -天啊 |
[17:00] | – What are you doing? – Stop, get off! | -你们在干什么 -住手 放开他 |
[17:01] | – Get off of him! Get off! – What are you doing? | -放开他 住手 -你干什么 |
[17:03] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[17:04] | What is wrong with me? | 我有毛病 |
[17:05] | Your fucking dad just attacked me! | 你该死的老爸揍了我 |
[17:07] | Whitney, get inside. You, get out of here. | 惠特尼 进屋去 你 给我滚 |
[17:09] | Look, Helen, with all due respect, | 听我说 海伦 恕我直言 |
[17:11] | I barely touched him. | 我根本没碰他 |
[17:12] | You’re a fucking maniac! | 你这个神经病 |
[17:13] | Get out of here before I call the cops. | 快滚 不然我就叫警察了 |
[17:14] | – Mom, easy. – No, no, no. | -妈妈 放轻松 -不不不 |
[17:16] | It’s fine. I’ll just go hit REI. | 没关系 我去买些户外用品 |
[17:18] | Whatever. Don’t worry. | 管它呢 别担心 |
[17:21] | I’ll speak to you later, bunny. | 呆会再联系你 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[17:25] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[17:26] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[17:29] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[17:31] | Okay, you’re okay. Come on. | 好的 你没事 来 |
[17:33] | – Helen. – What is he doing here? | -海伦 -他来这干什么 |
[17:34] | Whitney, inside, please. I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 惠特尼 先进去 我一会跟你说 |
[17:37] | Please! | 拜托 |
[17:41] | Okay, right here, this way. | 在这 这边 |
[17:49] | What the fuck? | 到底怎么了 |
[17:51] | Noah, what the fuck? | 诺亚 到底怎么回事 |
[17:53] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[17:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:56] | Nothing? He just came after you like that? | 没什么 他就直接过来揍你了吗 |
[17:59] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | And why did you let him keep hitting you? | 为什么你就让他打 |
[18:02] | Why didn’t you fight back? | 为什么不还手 |
[18:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:07] | – Mom, I’m getting the fuck out of here! – Oh, shit. | -妈妈 我要走了 -糟糕 |
[18:09] | All right, wait! | 好的 等下 |
[18:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:16] | Whitney! Sweetheart, I’m sorry. | 惠特尼 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry. I just had to make sure he was okay. | 我很抱歉 我只是先得确定他没事 |
[18:22] | – How long has he been here? – Since this morning. | -他在这待了多久 -今天早上到现在 |
[18:24] | But can you just come inside and talk? | 不过你能进里面说吗 |
[18:26] | We’ll just sit down and we’ll talk about it, all right? | 我们坐下来 聊聊这件事 好吗 |
[18:28] | – Please? – I’m not staying. | -求你了 -我不要呆在这 |
[18:29] | No, Whit… | 不 惠特… |
[18:30] | I can’t be in this house. | 我不能呆在这间房子里 |
[18:31] | Not with him here. Don’t you see that? | 有他就不行 你难道还不懂吗 |
[18:32] | He’s downstairs, he’s not gonna come up here, all right? | 他在楼下 他不会上来的 好吗 |
[18:33] | – Oh, my God. Good-bye! – Sweetheart, please just… | -我的天 再见 -亲爱的 求你了就… |
[18:35] | – Please, no, you may not leave. – Don’t touch me! | -不 你别走 -别碰我 |
[18:37] | Whitney, you can’t go with that man! | 惠特尼 你不能跟那个男的走 |
[18:38] | He attacked your father. | 他袭击了你父亲 |
[18:40] | – He was defending me. – You were inside! | -他在保护我 -你刚才在里面 |
[18:43] | I don’t know what the hell you think you saw, | 我不知道你以为你看到的是什么 |
[18:46] | but he was not defending you. | 但是他不是在保护你 |
[18:48] | He-he… this has to end right now. | 他 现在得做个了结了 |
[18:50] | He’s twice your age and he’s using you. | 他的年纪是你的两倍 他在利用你 |
[18:52] | You have no fucking idea what you’re talking about! | 你完全不知道自己在说什么 |
[18:54] | Yes, I do! | 不 我知道 |
[18:55] | How many assistants do you think he’s gone through? | 你觉得他玩过多少的助手 |
[18:58] | How many girls do you think he’s gone through? | 你觉得他玩过多少女孩子 |
[19:00] | – Furkat cares about me! – Oh, lord. | -富尔卡特在乎我 -上帝 |
[19:05] | He’s the only one who cares. | 他是唯一在乎我的人 |
[19:07] | He went after dad | 他来找爸爸 |
[19:08] | because he knows what dad’s done to me. | 是因为他知道爸爸对我做了什么 |
[19:10] | Done to you? | 对你做了什么 |
[19:12] | You live in a fucking fantasy world, mom. | 你活在一个幻想的世界里 妈妈 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do about it anymore. | 我很抱歉 我再也不知道怎么做了 |
[19:17] | You can’t see anything that’s happening! | 发生的任何事你都看不见 |
[19:19] | You’re obviously too upset | 很显然你伤心过度 |
[19:20] | to have an adult conversation… | 不能进行成人之间的对话… |
[19:21] | You let dad back in this house! | 你让爸爸回到了这个家 |
[19:22] | Shh! lower your voice! | 嘘 小声点 |
[19:24] | He’s right down there. | 他就在楼下 |
[19:33] | What do you think is gonna happen now, mom? | 那你觉得现在事情会怎么发展 妈妈 |
[19:38] | What, we just go back to being some happy family? | 我们还能回到原来幸福的一家人吗 |
[19:41] | We forget everything that dad did to us? | 我们忘了爸爸对我们所做的每件事吗 |
[19:51] | Why do you hate yourself so much? | 为什么你这么恨自己 |
[19:58] | I don’t. | 我并没有 |
[20:05] | You know, I used to think that dad was the crazy one. | 我一直以为爸爸才是疯了的那个人 |
[20:10] | Now I realize it’s you. | 现在我意识到疯了的是你 |
[20:14] | Whitney, Whitney, Whitney. | 惠特尼 惠特尼 惠特尼 |
[20:15] | Please tell me where you’re going. | 请你告诉我你要去哪 |
[20:18] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[21:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:42] | Mom, are you home? | 妈妈 你在家吗 |
[21:45] | What’s for dinner? I’m starving! | 晚饭吃什么 我饿死了 |
[21:57] | It’s Jane Eyre, but it’s a musical. | 是《简·爱》 但是是音乐剧 |
[22:00] | I mean, I’m only in the chorus, | 虽然我只唱合唱部分 |
[22:02] | But you’ve read the book, right? | 但是你读过书 对吗 |
[22:04] | Uh, yeah, I did, a long time ago. | 是的 我读过 很久以前读过 |
[22:05] | The book’s super intense. I started reading last night. | 书的感情非常强烈 我昨天晚上开始读 |
[22:08] | – I’ve got, like, 30 pages left. – Wow, that’s fast. | -差不多 只剩下30页没读 -这么快 |
[22:13] | Hi, Vik. | 你好 维克 |
[22:15] | Hey, guess what I’m doing at school. | 猜猜我在学校做什么 |
[22:17] | – What? – Take this to the table. | -什么 -把这个拿到桌子上 |
[22:20] | Dinner’s basically ready. | 晚餐差不多准备好了 |
[22:21] | Great, I’m hungry. Hey, kids. | 很好 我饿了 孩子们 |
[22:23] | – We’re having spaghetti. – Oh, yeah? | -我们吃意大利面 -是吗 |
[22:25] | And Trevor’s doing some musical, | 特雷弗在演音乐剧 |
[22:27] | even though he can’t sing. | 虽然他不会唱歌 |
[22:28] | – I can sing. – No, you can’t. | -我会唱歌 -不 你不会 |
[22:30] | – How’s downstairs? – It’s fine. | -楼下怎么样 -很好 |
[22:34] | All taken care of? | 事情都解决了吗 |
[22:36] | – Yep. – Well, you can’t sing at all, | -是的 -你一点都不会唱 |
[22:37] | so just don’t talk, okay? | 所以别说了 好吗 |
[22:40] | It’s almost like she switches genres. | 几乎像是她改变了写作风格 |
[22:43] | First, you think it’s a romance, | 一开始 你认为是浪漫故事 |
[22:44] | but then it turns into a thriller. | 但是后来变成了惊悚故事 |
[22:46] | – Very sneaky. – I know! | -偷偷摸摸的 -没错 |
[22:48] | Rochester’s all in love with Jane, but the whole time, | 罗切斯特一直深爱着简 但是一直以来 |
[22:50] | He’s got this wife, this crazy lady, | 他都有妻子 这个疯女人 |
[22:53] | hiding up in the attic. | 藏在阁楼里 |
[22:56] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[22:57] | – It’s Bertha! – Who’s Bertha? | -是伯莎 -谁是伯莎 |
[22:59] | She’s the crazy lady in the attic. | 她就是阁楼里的疯女人 |
[23:01] | You know, in the story. | 在故事里 |
[23:03] | My musical? | 我的音乐剧 |
[23:04] | There’s plumbers working downstairs. | 楼下有水管工在工作 |
[23:08] | They must’ve dropped something. | 他们一定是掉了什么东西 |
[23:10] | You think? | 是吗 |
[23:16] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 应该没什么问题 |
[23:27] | I think I’m finished. | 我吃好了 |
[23:31] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[23:37] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[23:41] | Can you guys go to your rooms? | 你们几个能先回自己屋吗 |
[23:43] | – what? – it’s eight o’clock. | -什么 -才八点 |
[23:45] | Yeah, I know. I just need a minute. | 是的 我知道 我只想自己待一会儿 |
[23:46] | Can I have one minute? One minute alone? | 我能自己待一会儿吗 就一分钟 |
[23:51] | Please? Go! | 拜托 快去 |
[24:18] | Please don’t. | 拜托不要走 |
[24:23] | Can we please talk about this? | 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
[24:25] | There is nothing to talk about. | 没有什么好谈的 |
[24:28] | You lied to me, repeatedly. | 你一次又一次对我撒谎 |
[24:30] | I know I did. | 我知道 |
[24:32] | You lied when I moved up here | 我搬到这时你就撒谎 |
[24:34] | And you said you were done with him. | 你说跟他没有瓜葛了 |
[24:36] | You lied this morning when you said he’d be gone. | 你今天早上撒谎说他会走 |
[24:39] | You lied at dinner when you said he was gone. | 晚上吃饭时你又撒谎说他走了 |
[24:42] | And not just to me, to your children. | 不光对我撒谎 还对你孩子撒谎 |
[24:44] | I know. It was wrong. But I can fix it. | 我知道 这样做不对 我能处理好 |
[24:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:49] | I’ll tell him to leave right now. | 我马上就让他离开 |
[24:50] | Yeah? And then what? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[24:51] | Ow! fuck! | 操 |
[24:58] | You can do what you want, Helen. | 你爱干什么干什么 海伦 |
[25:01] | Because I get how this goes. | 因为我知道事情会发展成什么样 |
[25:03] | He leaves now, and then the next time, | 他现在走 然后下次 |
[25:06] | three months later or three years or tomorrow, | 三个月三年或者明天 |
[25:10] | whenever he shows up with his bullshit, | 只要他一出现随便扯两句 |
[25:11] | you let him right back fucking in. | 你他妈就会立刻让他进来 |
[25:15] | I mean, I-I really don’t understand it. | 我是说 我真的是不明白 |
[25:19] | I have tried. | 我试过去理解 |
[25:21] | But I don’t. | 但是我还是不明白 |
[25:24] | The only explanation is that you still love him. | 唯一的解释就是你还爱他 |
[25:27] | No. That’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[25:36] | Vik. | 维克 |
[25:38] | Wait, Vik. Please wait. | 等下 维克 拜托等等 |
[25:41] | I have waited. | 我已经等了很久了 |
[25:44] | I’m not always a nice person, Helen. | 我并不总是好人 海伦 |
[25:47] | I don’t even know if I’m a good person. | 我都不知道自己算不算好人 |
[25:48] | But I am fucking honest. | 但我还算他妈诚实 |
[25:50] | And I don’t know how to live with someone who isn’t. | 我不知道怎么跟喜欢撒谎的人一起生活 |
[25:52] | – Okay, please, just please… – Just tell me the truth. | -好吧 拜托 就拜托 -告诉我真相 |
[25:54] | For once. | 就这一次 |
[25:56] | – Are you still in love with him? – No. | -你还爱他吗 -不爱 |
[26:00] | Then what is it? | 那这算怎么回事 |
[26:02] | Why can’t you just let him go? | 你为什么不直接让他走呢 |
[26:15] | I’ll miss the kids. | 我会想念孩子们的 |
[26:30] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[26:35] | – Someone just left. I heard the door. – It was Vik. | -有人走了 我听见关门的声音 -是维克 |
[26:39] | It was Vik? | 是维克走了吗 |
[26:43] | We’re done. He’s not coming back. | 我们结束了 他不会回来了 |
[26:59] | It wasn’t because of me, was it? | 不是因为我 对吧 |
[27:06] | Was it because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[27:34] | – Are you crying? – It’s okay. | -你是在哭吗 -没事 |
[27:39] | Helen, I’m sorry. | 海伦 对不起 |
[27:42] | I’m gonna go. I shouldn’t be here. | 我打算走了 我不该待在这 |
[27:43] | Why are you doing this to yourself? | 你为什么这么对你自己 |
[27:48] | What? Why am I doing what? | 什么 我对自己做什么 |
[27:50] | You-you’re destroying yourself, and I need you to stop. | 你 你在摧残自己 我需要你停手 |
[27:55] | You need me to stop what, exactly? | 你到底需要我停手什么 |
[27:59] | You went to prison. | 你进了监狱 |
[28:02] | And you were beaten in prison, | 在监狱里被殴打 |
[28:04] | And you wouldn’t let me help you. | 你不让我帮你 |
[28:06] | And you’re violating your parole, | 你违反假释条例 |
[28:09] | And you’re taking too many pills, | 还过量用药 |
[28:11] | And you’re letting people kick the shit out of you. | 你让别人把你揍得屁滚尿流 |
[28:14] | We both know what you’re doing. | 我们俩都知道你在做什么 |
[28:15] | You need to stop punishing yourself. | 你不要再惩罚自己了 |
[28:17] | I-I-I… I-I forgive you. | 我 我 我原谅你 |
[28:25] | You what? | 你什么 |
[28:29] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[28:33] | – You forgive me? – I do. | -你原谅我 -是的 |
[28:47] | What if… | 要是 |
[28:49] | What if… | 要是 |
[28:52] | What if we could… | 要是我们能 |
[28:56] | – start over, just erase everything? – Helen. | -重新开始 忘记过去 -海伦 |
[29:25] | Wait. Hey. Just come. | 等下 过来 |
[30:08] | What? | 什么 |
[30:12] | What? | 什么 |
[30:41] | – Okay, pull in over there. – What? | -好了 在那停下 -什么 |
[30:43] | – Over there. – “Hunting & fishing”? | -就在那 -“猎具与渔具” |
[30:44] | – Right now, stop the car. – Okay, fine. | -现在 停车 -行 好吧 |
[31:17] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[31:20] | Anything in particular I can help you with? | 有什么特别要找的东西吗 |
[31:23] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Are you sure I can’t help you find something? | 你确定不需要我帮你找吗 |
[31:44] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 不了 我可以 谢谢 |
[32:10] | – Will this be all? – Yeah. | -就这个吗 -是的 |
[32:20] | Are you, uh, John’s mother? | 你是 约翰的妈妈 |
[32:26] | Yes, I am. Johnny is my oldest. | 是的 他是我大儿子 |
[32:28] | I knew him back in high school. | 我和他高中的时候就认识 |
[32:29] | – Used to swim against him. – Really? | -以前经常比赛游泳 -真的吗 |
[32:32] | – Is he around? – Johnny? Here? | -他在吗 -约翰尼 这里吗 |
[32:36] | Does he ever come by? | 他会回来看看吗 |
[32:38] | I’d like to see him again. | 我想再见见他 |
[32:40] | That makes two of us. | 我也想见他 |
[32:42] | Well, he-he gets down when he can. | 他有空的时候才来 |
[32:44] | It’s not a quick trip. He’s up near Fishkill. | 离得可不近 他住在费什基尔附近 |
[32:47] | Oh, in New York? | 在纽约那边吗 |
[32:49] | Like, near the… near the prison? | 监狱那一片地区吗 |
[32:51] | He’s a guard. | 他是个警卫 |
[32:52] | – Oh, yeah? – Twenty years. | -是吗 -有二十年了 |
[32:55] | – Not easy. – I bet. | -不容易啊 -那肯定 |
[33:00] | Does he live right there? | 他也住在那儿吗 |
[33:04] | – Sorry? – Does he live right near work? | -你说什么 -他住在工作的地方附近吗 |
[33:06] | No-no big commute or… | 不是很远或者… |
[33:08] | Well, it used to be shorter. | 之前更近 |
[33:09] | They just moved over to Hughsonville. | 他们刚刚搬到休森维尔 |
[33:11] | His wife got a job at a little hair salon there. | 他妻子在一家小发廊找到了工作 |
[33:15] | His wife? | 他妻子 |
[33:16] | – So he’s married? – Oh, 16 years. | -所以他结婚了 -结婚16年了 |
[33:19] | Sweet girl, Kaylee. | 和一个很棒的姑娘 凯莉 |
[33:21] | I used to hope they’d move home. | 我以前希望他们搬回家 |
[33:23] | But that is not gonna happen. | 但是那是不可能的 |
[33:26] | Johnny always was itching to get out of town, | 约翰尼一直都渴望着走出这个小镇 |
[33:28] | even when he was young. | 甚至在他年轻的时候就这么想了 |
[33:31] | – His loss, then. – That’s the truth. | -是他的损失 -这倒是实话 |
[33:35] | Well, anyway, Noah Solloway, | 不管怎样 诺亚·索洛维 |
[33:36] | I’m gonna tell Johnny that you stopped by. | 我会告诉约翰尼你来过了 |
[33:39] | He’ll be glad to hear that. | 他知道了一定很开心 |
[33:40] | Yeah, please. | 好的 |
[33:41] | Tell him I send my best. | 请向他传达我美好的祝愿 |
[33:44] | Have some homemade beef jerky. | 来点自制的牛肉干吧 |
[33:46] | It’s on the house. | 免费的 |
[33:48] | Thank you. Looks delicious. | 谢谢了 看起来很好吃 |
[33:52] | You take care. | 保重 |
[34:01] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[34:03] | Starting to think you ran away. | 还以为你跑了 |
[34:05] | Yeah, well, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[34:07] | What did you need so badly? | 这么着急买什么 |
[34:12] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[34:14] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:18] | Can you put your seat belt on, please? | 请把安全带系好 好吗 |
[34:25] | Ow! fucking… | 操 |
[34:27] | You should really get that checked out. | 你真的应该检查一下伤口了 |
[34:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:35] | Well, you’re clearly not, because if this is fine… | 很明显你并不好 如果这算好的话… |
[34:38] | Helen, I just need to sleep. | 海伦 我只是需要睡觉 |
[34:40] | Is that okay with you? | 可以吗 |
[34:43] | Go ahead. | 可以 |
[34:53] | God, help me. | 上帝保佑 |
[35:08] | Who the fuck got my meds, man? | 谁他妈把我的药拿走了 |
[35:11] | I need my motherfucking meds, bitch! | 我需要那些该死的药 贱人 |
[35:17] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[35:18] | No, fuck you, bitch! | 去你大爷的 贱人 |
[35:20] | Jesus christ! | 天呐 |
[35:27] | I can’t find my cell phone! | 我找不到我的手机了 |
[35:32] | Did you take my cell phone? | 你拿了我的手机吗 |
[35:36] | Mom, Stacey hid my phone! | 妈 史黛丝把我的手机藏起来了 |
[35:38] | I didn’t hide it. Look downstairs. | 我没有藏起来 看看楼下有没有 |
[35:52] | You’re up. | 你起来了 |
[35:54] | Uh, yeah, I was just leaving. | 嗯 我正准备走 |
[35:55] | – Ha, very funny. – No, I have to. | -很有趣 -我必须走 |
[35:57] | The kids could come down. And they shouldn’t see me. | 孩子们可能下来 他们不应该看到我 |
[36:01] | The kids? | 孩子们 |
[36:04] | Also, I don’t belong here, Helen. | 而且我也不属于这里 海伦 |
[36:06] | You’ve been very nice, but… | 你一直对我很好 但是 |
[36:10] | You can’t go anywhere, not like that. | 你这个样子哪里都去不了 |
[36:13] | Vik said he would take a look at you before work. | 维克说他上班前会来看一下你 |
[36:15] | That’s not necessary, thanks. | 谢谢 没有必要 |
[36:16] | I’m happy to leave if you want me to. | 如果你想让我走的话我很乐意离开 |
[36:18] | He doesn’t. | 他不想 |
[36:20] | You don’t. | 你不想 |
[36:23] | What am I looking at, his neck? | 需要看哪里 他的脖子吗 |
[36:26] | I’m sure it’s infected. | 我很确定已经感染了 |
[36:27] | He clearly hasn’t been taking care of it, | 很显然他没有好好照顾他的伤口 |
[36:28] | and he went into that filthy water. | 还跳进脏水里 |
[36:30] | It’s not my neck. | 不是我的脖子 |
[36:31] | It’s-it’s my damn shoulder, and… | 是我那该死的肩膀 |
[36:35] | Noah, what’s going on? | 诺亚 怎么了 |
[36:38] | W-would you mind writing me a prescription | 你能给我写个 |
[36:39] | for some painkillers, please? | 止痛药的处方吗 |
[36:42] | Why would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做 |
[36:45] | Uh, this thing happened to me in prison, and… | 我坐牢的时候发生了件事 |
[36:47] | A “thing” happened to you? | 发生了件”事” |
[36:51] | He broke his shoulder. | 他的肩膀骨折了 |
[36:52] | Oh, that can hurt. | 那一定很痛 |
[36:53] | It-it shattered in-in three places, | 肩膀有三处粉碎 |
[36:55] | and all they did was give me Vicodin. | 他们只是给了我维柯丁 |
[36:57] | And if I take ten a day, I can deal with it mainly, | 如果我每天吃十片 大概可以控制病情 |
[37:00] | but, um… | 但是… |
[37:01] | I-I just… I took my last one, and now I, uh… | 我吃完了我最后一片药 现在我… |
[37:05] | You’re taking ten Vicodin a day? | 你一天吃十片维柯丁 |
[37:08] | That’s a disaster. | 简直太糟了 |
[37:09] | I might have some Tylenol with codeine left over | 我可能还有特雷弗伤了脚踝那次剩下的 |
[37:11] | from when Trev broke his ankle. | 一些含可待因泰勒诺 |
[37:12] | – I’ll take a look for it. – He can have two, max. | -我找一找 -他最多只能吃两片 |
[37:15] | Check his neck. | 检查下他的脖子 |
[37:24] | Look, I know you don’t like me very much, but… | 我知道你不太喜欢我 但是… |
[37:29] | Can I ask you, if an infection like this gets really bad, can it… | 我能问下你 如果感染这么严重的话 |
[37:33] | Can it cause hallucinations? | 可能会产生幻觉吗 |
[37:35] | – Get out. – What? | -出去 -什么 |
[37:38] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[37:40] | I’ll write you your goddamn prescription, | 我会给你写该死的处方 |
[37:42] | and then I want you out of this house | 然后我想让你在我报警把你抓进监狱之前 |
[37:44] | before I call the police to take you back to fuckin’ prison. | 离开这栋房子 |
[37:49] | Look, I think th-there may be some misunderstanding. | 我觉得我们之间可能存在些误解 |
[37:51] | If you’re worried about me and Helen… | 如果你担心我和海伦之间有什么的话… |
[37:53] | Your wound’s infected. | 你的伤口感染了 |
[37:55] | And you’re addicted to opioids. | 你对止痛药上瘾了 |
[37:58] | I’m not worried. | 我并不担心 |
[38:45] | Got drugs. | 找到药了 |
[38:46] | Codeine and Ambien. | 可待因和安必恩 |
[38:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | No, not until you lie down. | 你躺下才给你 |
[38:54] | What? | 什么 |
[38:54] | I mean it. It’s bedtime. | 我认真的 该睡觉了 |
[38:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | – One extra-special Tylenol. – Thank you. | -一片强效泰勒诺 -谢谢 |
[39:12] | And one Ambien. | 还有一片安必恩 |
[39:17] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[39:20] | How about another Tylenol? | 不如给多一片泰勒诺吧 |
[39:23] | Will you talk to me? | 那你肯跟我谈谈吗 |
[39:26] | I want to know what’s going on with you. | 我想知道你到底怎么了 |
[39:30] | You can tell me the truth. You know that. | 你可以跟我说实话 你知道这点的 |
[39:33] | Right? | 是吧 |
[39:41] | – Oh, fuck. – You should answer that. | -操 -你还是接一下吧 |
[39:43] | – No, thanks. – Just pick it up. | -还是算了 -快接吧 |
[39:45] | It might be about your case. He might have some… | 有可能事关你的案子 他可能有些… |
[39:46] | He’s not a he. She’s my parole officer, okay? | 是个女人 她是我的假释官 好吗 |
[39:49] | And no one knows anything about my so-called case, all right? | 也没人知道我那所谓的案子有什么线索 好吗 |
[39:52] | No one knows who tried to kill me. | 没人知道谁想杀我 |
[39:53] | No one fucking cares what really happened. | 没一个人关心到底发生了什么 |
[39:58] | I’m on my own here, okay? | 我在这里只能靠自己 懂了没 |
[40:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:08] | Sorry, I-I didn’t mean to say all that. | 抱歉 我不是有意说这些的 |
[40:09] | I just… I know you’re trying to help, and I… | 我只是…我知道你想帮我 而我… |
[40:19] | Here. | 给你 |
[40:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | I’ll see you when you wake up. | 等你醒了我再来看你 |
[40:51] | Solloway! | 索洛维 |
[40:57] | Solloway! | 索洛维 |
[41:00] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[41:03] | Look at that, huh? | 快看啊 |
[41:04] | Is that a burger or what? | 那是个汉堡还是啥 |
[41:18] | I like to take the fries | 我喜欢买些薯条 |
[41:21] | and put them right inside, | 把他们通通塞里面 |
[41:23] | just like they do at Moody’s Diner. | 就跟穆迪餐馆里卖的一样 |
[41:26] | Remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[41:28] | It’s, uh, down on Route 11. | 就在十一号路 |
[41:31] | You’ve been there before. | 你去过那里的 |
[41:39] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[41:43] | Thirsty. I need some water. | 我渴 我想喝水 |
[41:45] | You mean they didn’t fix that thing yet? | 你是说他们还没修好那玩意吗 |
[41:48] | Damn it. That’s… | 操蛋 那… |
[42:03] | Yep, doesn’t work. | 好吧 用不了 |
[42:10] | I’m gonna look into it, though, all right? | 我会跟进这事的 好吧 |
[42:24] | Just, um, but first… | 不过首先… |
[42:28] | …I want to ask you a question, | 我想问你个问题 |
[42:30] | something that’s just been gnawing on my mind. | 一个一直困扰着我的问题 |
[42:40] | What did you do? | 你到底犯什么事了 |
[42:45] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[42:47] | I ran over someone in my car. | 我开车撞到了一个人 |
[42:50] | Where were you going that night? | 你事发当晚要去哪里来着 |
[42:51] | I mean, why-why were you driving? | 我是说 你为什么会开车 |
[42:55] | I was driving my ex-wife home from a party. | 我开车去一个派对接前妻回家 |
[42:58] | You had an affair. | 你有外遇了 |
[43:00] | What? | 什么 |
[43:01] | You had an affair. That’s what happened. | 你有外遇了 事情就这样 |
[43:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[43:11] | Sure. | 你说得对 |
[43:13] | So why did you have the affair? | 你为什么会出轨 |
[43:15] | I mean, you had everything. | 你明明应有尽有 |
[43:17] | You’re, like, out of armpit Pennsylvania | 你可是从我们宾夕法尼亚乡下地方闯出来 |
[43:20] | and you go straight into some fancy college | 直接进了一所好大学 |
[43:24] | and meet a hot chick. | 还认识了个大美妞呢 |
[43:25] | She’s rich. | 她那么有钱 |
[43:27] | Her daddy buys you a house. | 她爸还给你买了房 |
[43:30] | I mean, hell… | 我是说… |
[43:33] | Me? I-I’d kill just to live that life for a day. | 只要能过上一天这种好日子 让我杀人都行 |
[43:42] | But here you are. | 结果你被关进来了 |
[43:46] | With me. | 和我呆一块 |
[43:48] | Could I just have some water, please? | 我能喝点水吗 求你了 |
[43:52] | It’s funny, | 真有意思 |
[43:53] | ’cause when we were in high school, | 想当初读高中的时候 |
[43:55] | I was jealous of you. | 我还很嫉妒你呢 |
[43:59] | Not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[44:01] | I mean, look at you, you know? | 毕竟 看看你现在这样 |
[44:04] | You… | 你… |
[44:06] | You’re no better than me. | 你混得不比我好啊 |
[44:08] | In a lot of ways, you’re even worse off. | 从很多方面来说 你过得比我还差呢 |
[44:13] | Don’t you think so? | 你不这样想吗 |
[44:19] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[44:24] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[44:27] | Motherfucker! | 混账东西 |
[44:29] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[44:32] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[44:34] | Admit it. | 快承认 |
[44:36] | You think I’m doing better than you. | 你觉得我混得比你好 |
[44:40] | No, I don’t. | 我不这样想 |
[44:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[44:42] | ‘Cause I’m getting out of here in six months, | 因为我六个月后就可以出去了 |
[44:45] | and you’re stuck here for the rest of your fucking life. | 而你这辈子都会烂在这里 |
[44:50] | Oh, really? You think you’re just gonna walk out of here | 是吗 你觉得你可以大摇大摆地出去 |
[44:52] | and forget about me? | 然后忘了我吗 |
[44:53] | Well, I’m gonna make a point to make sure | 那我只好想办法确保 |
[44:55] | that that does not fucking happen. | 这种事情不会发生了 |
[45:05] | That’s assault! | 这是袭警啊 |
[45:07] | And that just earned you another 90 days in the hole. | 那害得你要多关九十天小黑屋了 |
[45:10] | – No, please, John. – Right here. | -别这样 约翰 -就关在这儿 |
[45:12] | – Take a good look. – John! | -你好好看看吧 -约翰 |
[45:14] | Please, John. | 求你了 约翰 |
[45:16] | – It’s Gunther. – Please! | -我叫甘瑟 -求你了 |
[45:18] | John, please! | 约翰 求你了 |
[45:25] | You’re not coming in? | 你不进来吗 |
[45:30] | What are you, scared? | 你怎么了 害怕了吗 |
[45:32] | You are! | 你害怕了 |
[45:34] | Oh, my God, you’re terrified. | 天呐 你是真的被吓到了 |
[45:46] | Looking for someone? | 你在找人吗 |
[45:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:53] | Thought I heard my daughter. | 我听到我女儿的声音了 |
[45:55] | So you’re Noah. | 所以你就是诺亚 |
[45:58] | I thought you might be. | 我刚刚就这么猜的 |
[46:00] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[46:05] | Whitney went in. | 惠特尼进去了 |
[46:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[46:10] | She doesn’t want to see you, buddy. | 她不想看到你 哥们儿 |
[46:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:15] | – How would you know? – ‘Cause I’m her lover. | -你怎么知道 -因为我是她的情人 |
[46:18] | – What? – And her boss. | -什么 -同时也是她老板 |
[46:21] | Her lover-boss. | 她的情人老板 |
[46:24] | What are you, 50? | 你多大 50岁了吗 |
[46:25] | Maybe she does have some daddy issues, | 也许她确实是有些恋父 |
[46:27] | but that kind of, you know, tends to happen | 但那种情况一般都是 |
[46:29] | when your father’s a scumbag. | 因为自己的父亲是个垃圾 |
[46:33] | No. No, you fucking hold it. | 不行 你他妈就站那别动 |
[46:35] | She tells me everything, Solloway. | 她什么都跟我说了 索洛维 |
[46:36] | I know it all. | 我都知道 |
[46:39] | The waitress. | 那个女服务员 |
[46:41] | What? | 什么 |
[46:45] | The publicist. | 那个公关 |
[46:48] | The party. | 那场派对 |
[46:48] | – Okay, I’m not listening… – The fucking hot tub? | -不知道你在说什么 -那个热浴盆 |
[46:52] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病啊 |
[46:53] | – Dad? – Whitney. | -爸爸 -惠特尼 |
[46:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[47:18] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[47:19] | We’re having spaghetti. | 我们吃意大利面 |
[47:21] | And Trevor’s doing some musical… | 特雷弗在演音乐剧 |
[47:22] | Even though he can’t sing. | 虽然他不会唱歌 |
[47:24] | – I can sing. – No, you can’t. | -我会唱歌 -不 你不会 |
[47:26] | You sound like an antelope. | 你唱歌跟羚羊叫似的 |
[47:28] | You don’t even know what an antelope sounds like. | 说的你好像知道羚羊叫是什么样的 |
[47:30] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[47:32] | Well, you can’t sing at all, | 反正你就是不会唱歌 |
[47:34] | so just don’t talk, okay? | 所以你闭嘴好吗 |
[48:52] | The door was open. | 门没关 |
[49:00] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[49:27] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[49:28] | I don’t know what it is you fucking want, man. | 你他妈到底想干什么 |
[49:30] | – That’s not true. – Just tell me what you want. | -那不是真的 -你就直说你想干嘛吧 |
[49:44] | I think you know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[49:47] | You bought a knife from my poor mother, Noah. | 你在我那可怜的母亲那买了一把刀 诺亚 |
[49:53] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[50:39] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不是要走了吧 |
[50:41] | Did you just see him? Is he gone? | 你看到他了吗 他走了吗 |
[50:43] | – See who? – The man came through here. | -谁啊 -刚刚经过这里的那个男人啊 |
[50:45] | He… I heard him go. I heard the door slam. | 他… 我听到他走了 还有摔门声 |
[50:48] | – That was Vik. – Vik? | -那是维克 -维克 |
[50:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:52] | He just left. | 他刚走了 |
[51:00] | Come on, sit down. I’ll get you some water. | 来吧 坐会儿 我给你倒点水 |
[51:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[51:03] | Noah, are you okay? | 诺亚 你还好吗 |
[51:05] | Because, honestly, you seem very confused. | 因为老实说 你看起来挺困惑的 |
[51:11] | Forget the water. You need a drink. | 还是别喝水了 喝点酒吧 |
[51:38] | Here you go. | 给 |
[51:40] | And I have a few other treats for you. | 还有些好东西给你 |
[51:44] | Augmentin, and what’s this? | 奥格门汀 这是什么呢 |
[51:49] | Vicodin. | 维柯丁 |
[51:54] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[52:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[52:22] | Vik’s not coming back. | 维克不会回来了 |
[52:25] | He left me for good. | 他永远地离开了我 |
[52:29] | Was that… it wasn’t because of me? | 那是… 不会是因为我吧 |
[52:31] | Of course it was because of you. | 当然是因为你 |
[52:36] | I mean, can I be honest? | 老实说 |
[52:38] | I wanted him to leave. I mean… | 我希望他离开 |
[52:42] | Vik doesn’t belong here. | 维克不属于这里 |
[52:46] | You belong here. | 你才是 |
[52:51] | You should let me help you, Noah, because… | 你应该让我帮你 诺亚 因为… |
[52:55] | I’m really the only one who can, who knows the pain you’re in. | 我是唯一一个有能力并且了解你伤痛的人 |
[52:58] | Here. | 给 |
[53:05] | Have another one. | 再来一片 |
[53:25] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[53:31] | It is. | 真的 |
[53:34] | Listen, you’ve done some bad things. | 听着 你做过一些坏事 |
[53:37] | But we all make mistakes, | 但孰能无过呢 |
[53:39] | and we don’t deserve to be in this pain. | 所以我们为什么要生活在伤痛里 |
[53:40] | You deserve to be happy, | 你值得过上幸福的生活 |
[53:42] | to be with people who love you. | 和爱你的人一起 |
[53:47] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[53:51] | I know who you really are, | 我了解真正的你 |
[53:52] | and I forgive you. | 我也原谅你 |
[54:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[54:58] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[55:02] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[55:08] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[55:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:23] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[55:26] | I do. | 我了解 |
[55:27] | You don’t. | 你不了解 |
[55:30] | – I do. – You don’t. | -我了解 -你不了解 |
[55:32] | I do. | 我了解 |
[55:33] | I do. I do. | 我了解 我哦了解 |
[55:36] | – No, you don’t. – I know you. | -你不了解 -我了解 |
[55:38] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[55:40] | – Yes, I do. – You don’t know me! | -我了解 -你不了解我 |
[55:43] | You don’t fuckin’ know me. | 你他妈不了解我 |
[55:45] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[55:47] | – We’re okay. – Don’t know me. | -我们没事 -你不了解我 |
[55:49] | I like you. I like fucking you. | 我喜欢你 我喜欢操你 |
[55:50] | You don’t fucking… | 你他妈不… |
[55:54] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[55:56] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[55:59] | Noah, enough! | 诺亚 够了 |