时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[00:09] | The one that got away. | 逃走的那个 |
[00:11] | There’s not a-a day goes by where I don’t | 我每天都在后悔 |
[00:13] | regret what happened in Paris. | 巴黎发生的事 |
[00:14] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 别他妈碰我 |
[00:16] | This wedding is gonna be a fucking disaster. | 这场婚礼将是一场灾难 |
[00:19] | What is it? | 什么意思 |
[00:20] | I cheated on Colin. | 我出轨了 |
[00:22] | And I have to tell him, right? | 我必须告诉他 对吧 |
[00:24] | He could give you a gallery. | 他可以给你一间画廊 |
[00:26] | Do you remember teaching a class | 你记得你教过一个班 |
[00:29] | with a student named Audrey? | 里面有个学生叫奥德丽吗 |
[00:30] | Unfortunately, all that Audrey | 很可惜 奥德丽今天在这儿念的作品 |
[00:31] | has revealed here today is how shockingly | 只是在透露她的内心生活 |
[00:34] | unoriginal her inner life actually is. | 是多么令人震惊的毫无新意 |
[00:36] | Helen Solloway? | 海伦·索洛维 |
[00:38] | Eden Ellery. I-I was Noah’s publicist. | 伊顿·埃勒里 之前帮诺亚做宣传的 |
[00:41] | I think they were sleeping together. | 我觉得他们睡过 |
[00:43] | – When? – On his book tour. | -什么时候 -他新书宣传途中 |
[00:44] | ‘Cause Ellery mentioned a party in the Hamptons. | 因为埃勒里提到过汉普顿的一个派对 |
[00:47] | You didn’t pressure her into sex that night? | 那晚你没强迫她跟你发生关系吗 |
[00:49] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[00:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I’m sure. I-I remember the night very well. | 确定 那晚我记得很清楚 |
[00:56] | Dad, what the fuck?! | 爸爸 搞什么 |
[00:59] | Dad, get out! | 爸爸 滚出去 |
[02:20] | Um, we were already in mediation | 书上市的时候 |
[02:22] | by the time the book came out, so I-I don’t know. | 我们正在离婚调解 所以我不知道 |
[02:24] | You’ll have to ask him that. | 这你得问他 |
[02:29] | Well, it was mediation. | 是离婚调解 |
[02:30] | It doesn’t get friendlier than that, right? | 那听上去不像是好聚好散吧 |
[02:35] | Joint custody. | 共同监护权 |
[02:41] | Okay, look, I… it’s great that you’re writing about Noah’s book, | 听着 你想写关于诺亚书的报道很棒 |
[02:45] | but I really don’t have anything to say about our marriage. | 但对我们的婚姻我真得没什么可说的 |
[02:48] | it-it ended a long time ago. | 很久之前就结束了 |
[02:54] | Yeah. No-no comment. | 对 无可奉告 |
[03:04] | 第一话 海伦 | |
[03:19] | That took a while. | 聊了挺久啊 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:23] | How’d you like Petra? | 你觉得佩特拉怎么样 |
[03:26] | Did you know she was gonna call me? | 你知道她要给我打电话吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:29] | What did she want? | 她想要干什么 |
[03:31] | Sh… What’d you do with my wine? | 她…我的酒呢 |
[03:34] | Oh, I poured it out. I thought you were done. | 我倒了 我以为你不喝了 |
[03:35] | I hate when people do that. | 我讨厌别人这么做 |
[03:41] | It was pretty annoying, actually, | 其实很烦人 |
[03:44] | because she said she was just fact-checking, | 因为她一开始说她要核查事实 |
[03:47] | and then… she just started asking me | 后来她开始问我 |
[03:50] | all these questions about our divorce. | 关于我们离婚的各种问题 |
[03:52] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[03:54] | “No comment.” | “无可奉告” |
[03:57] | Thanks for doing that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[04:03] | What is the article about, anyway? | 这报道究竟是关于什么的 |
[04:05] | I thought it was about your new book. | 我以为是关于你的新书 |
[04:06] | I have no fucking idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[04:07] | The publisher pitched it to me as a redemption story. | 出版商说这是篇赎罪的报道 |
[04:11] | You know, my new book and the movie and how I’d made good. | 我的新书和电影 以及我如何弥补过去 |
[04:16] | Now, suddenly, Petra’s digging around looking for skeletons | 现在突然之间 佩特拉调查起了各种秘密 |
[04:18] | like it’s some tabloid piece. | 好像要写小报报道 |
[04:21] | I mean, honestly, I’m starting to regret | 说实话 我开始后悔 |
[04:22] | I agreed to be interviewed in the first place. | 一开始同意让她采访我了 |
[04:27] | Is she finding any skeletons? | 她挖到秘密了吗 |
[04:34] | Well, nothing about weddings in Montauk, if that’s what you mean. | 没有与蒙托克婚礼有关的 如果你想问这个 |
[04:37] | And she never will. | 她也不会找到 |
[04:45] | She asked a lot of questions about your dating history. | 她问了很多你的约会史 |
[04:48] | – That’s what I mean. – But why would she care? | -我就是这个意思 -但她干嘛要知道 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:51] | Is it… I mean, it’s not… | 难道 这不会 |
[04:54] | turning into some kind of #MeToo story, is it? | 也变成那种”我也遭遇过”运动的报道吧 |
[04:56] | No. | 不会 |
[05:01] | And even if it is, Gottlief says he can kill it. | 就算是 哥特利夫说他能封杀报道 |
[05:03] | You’ve been talking to Gottlief? | 你跟哥特利夫谈过了 |
[05:05] | Well, I just wanted to make sure I’m prepared. | 我只想确保自己有备无患 |
[05:06] | You just said there was nothing to worry about. | 你刚说没什么可担心的 |
[05:08] | There isn’t, but, you know, this day and age, | 是没有 但你知道 现在这环境 |
[05:11] | things have a tendency to spiral out of control. | 事情很容易失控 |
[05:12] | Okay, well, why don’t you just tell me exactly what’s going on. | 好吧 不如你就告诉我究竟是怎么回事吧 |
[05:14] | Nothing. Like I said. | 没什么 像我说的一样 |
[05:16] | Because, if this is gonna affect me or the kids, I have to know. | 因为如果这事会影响我或孩子 我必须得知道 |
[05:18] | I mean, I have to know. | 我必须得知道 |
[05:20] | We’ve just… we’ve been through too much. | 我们 我们经历了太多 |
[05:22] | I’m handling it, okay, Helen? | 我在处理 好吗 海伦 |
[05:24] | Gottlief, my agent, my publisher, | 哥特利夫 我的经纪人 我的出版商 |
[05:27] | they’ve all dealt with these things a thousand times. | 他们都处理过成千上万次这种情形 |
[05:29] | This is what they do now. | 这就是他们的工作 |
[05:31] | It’s gonna be fine. Okay? | 会没事的 好吗 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | I, uh… I have a walkthrough of a house tomorrow | 我明天要和新老板 |
[05:50] | with my new boss, so I need to get some sleep. | 一起看房子 所以得休息了 |
[05:51] | Can you lock the door when you go? | 你走时把门锁上吧 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 行 |
[06:58] | Hey, what’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[06:59] | I know. We came down, | 我知道 我们一下楼 |
[07:00] | and he had the whole mise en place raring to go. | 就看到他准备好了一切 |
[07:03] | Okay, Top Chef. Noah, what’s going on? | 好吧 小厨师 诺亚 怎么回事 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I was heading out, but, uh, | 我本来打算回去 |
[07:07] | the winds were pretty intense, | 但风太大了 |
[07:09] | and I’m exhausted. | 我又很累 |
[07:10] | I’m on… still on Eastern time. | 没倒过时差 |
[07:12] | I didn’t want to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[07:12] | You said you needed some rest. | 你说你需要休息 |
[07:14] | Can I get some coffee? | 我能来点咖啡吗 |
[07:17] | Do you drink coffee now? | 你现在喝咖啡了 |
[07:18] | No. | 不 |
[07:19] | No. | 不行 |
[07:24] | Uh, how’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[07:25] | Too well, actually. Woke up in a panic | 太好了 醒来时一阵惊慌 |
[07:27] | ’cause it was light out and he was still asleep. Thank you. | 因为天亮了 他还在睡觉 谢谢你 |
[07:31] | Um, are you sure it’s okay | 你确定我们可以 |
[07:32] | if we stay a couple more days? | 继续在这住几天吗 |
[07:34] | I feel like, if I can keep this up, | 我感觉 如果我能继续这样 |
[07:36] | like, this normal feeling, | 保持平常心态 |
[07:38] | maybe I can find a lawyer to help me with CPS. | 也许我能找个律师帮我处理儿童保护服务处的事 |
[07:41] | Yeah, sure, you can… | 当然 你就 |
[07:43] | you stay as long as you want. Is that news? | 想住多久住多久 是新闻报道吗 |
[07:46] | No. No, no. | 不 不是 |
[07:47] | No, there’s just a brush fire near the Getty. | 只是盖迪附近的树丛着火 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | All right. Come on, guys. | 好了 来吧 小家伙们 |
[07:54] | Let’s go. You’re late. | 走吧 你们要迟到了 |
[07:55] | Right. | 好 |
[07:58] | Hey, are you gonna be here when I get back? | 我回来时你还会在这吗 |
[08:01] | No. I’ll just, uh, clean up and head out. | 不 我收拾完就走了 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:20] | All right, you know what, you guys? | 这样吧 孩子们 |
[09:21] | How about we blow off school today? | 不如今天我们翘课吧 |
[09:23] | Go to the movies or-or the beach? | 去看电影或者去海滩 |
[09:24] | Uh, sorry, Mom. We’ve got auditions | 抱歉 妈妈 我们今天有 |
[09:26] | for the spring show today. Camelot. | 春季剧的试镜 《卡美洛》 |
[09:28] | Geometry test. | 几何学测试 |
[09:29] | Um, rain check? | 再约吧 |
[09:32] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[09:33] | Bye, Mom. Have a good day. | 拜 妈妈 祝你今天愉快 |
[09:34] | – Wish me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运 -好运 |
[09:46] | My kids’ father went through the same thing last year. | 我孩子的父亲去年也经历了一样的事 |
[09:49] | We found an amazing crisis management team. | 我们找了一支超优秀的危机管理小组 |
[09:51] | So just call me, I’ll tell you everything you need to know. Okay? | 给我打电话 我会告诉你一切所需要知道的事 |
[10:07] | Siri, call Noah. | Siri 给诺亚打电话 |
[10:11] | It’s a complete hatchet job, Helen. | 简直是太乱来了 海伦 |
[10:13] | Everything in that article was taken out of context. | 文章里所有的一切都是断章取义 |
[10:15] | Well, r-read it to me. | 念给我听 |
[10:16] | I’m not sure that’s a great idea while you’re driving. | 你在开车 我还是不念了 |
[10:21] | Well, the traffic is insane. | 路上堵死了 |
[10:23] | I’m not going anywhere, so please read it. | 反正我哪儿也去不了 念吧 |
[10:28] | “Can this man be redeemed?” | “这个男人能挽回过去吗” |
[10:30] | That’s over a picture of my mug shot, | 然后配了一张我的面部大头照 |
[10:31] | “With a highly anticipated new novel | “携一本备受瞩目的新小说 |
[10:34] | and a glitzy Hollywood adaptation | 他最畅销的小说 |
[10:35] | of his best-selling last book in the works, | 也在改编成好莱坞电影 |
[10:37] | Noah Solloway is poised for a comeback. | 诺亚·索洛维蓄势待发准备回归 |
[10:40] | But in today’s climate, does a man like him actually deserve one?” | 但在当今风向下 他这样的人值得回归吗” |
[10:44] | See, from the start, that premise is completely misleading. | 你看 开篇就充满了误导 |
[10:46] | I went to prison for a hit-and-run, | 我进监狱是因为肇事逃逸 |
[10:48] | not sexual harassment; it’s unethical journalism. | 不是性骚扰 这记者太没道德了 |
[10:50] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我的天 我要杀了你 |
[10:54] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:54] | Nothing. Just nothing. Go on. | 没什么 没什么 接着念 |
[10:58] | “Over the course of my reporting on Solloway, | “在我撰写索洛维报道的期间 |
[11:00] | six women, three of whom wish to remain anonymous… | 六名女性 其中三名希望匿名 |
[11:03] | – What?! – …came forward to describe a pattern | -什么 -挺身而出 述说了一个行为模式 |
[11:05] | ranging from inappropriate comments | 从不合时宜的评价 |
[11:07] | to unwanted advances to emotionally…” | 到不受欢迎的献媚 到情感上… |
[11:11] | Ugh, Jesus, Noah. All right, stop. | 天哪 诺亚 停下 |
[11:13] | Wait, just stop. Stop talking. Wait. | 等等 停下 别说了 等等 |
[11:25] | How could you not have known? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[11:29] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[11:30] | Gottlief said he could get the women to retract their stories. | 哥特利夫说他能让那些女人撤回自己的说法 |
[11:36] | So you did know. | 所以你早就知道 |
[11:39] | And you lied to me. | 你还骗了我 |
[11:41] | I asked you point-blank, “Was this was a #MeToo story?” | 我直接问你”这是不是我也遭遇过运动的报道” |
[11:43] | and you said no. | 而你说不是 |
[11:51] | Uh, it should not be this hard to tell the truth, Noah. | 说实话不该这么难 诺亚 |
[11:54] | It just… it just shouldn’t be. | 不该这么难 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry, Helen. | 对不起 海伦 |
[11:58] | Just keep reading. | 接着念 |
[12:04] | “‘The relationship between a book publicist and client | “公关和客户之间的关系 |
[12:06] | is, by necessity, intimate. | 必然很亲密 |
[12:08] | During a book tour, | 在新书宣传时 |
[12:09] | you spend an extraordinary amount of time together. | 会花费大量时间在一起 |
[12:12] | On flights, in hotels. | 坐飞机 住旅馆 |
[12:13] | He started making inappropriate comments, | 他开始说一些不合时宜的话 |
[12:16] | and then, on a number of occasions, | 然后好几次 |
[12:17] | he tried to persuade me to sleep with him.’ | 他想让我跟他上床 |
[12:18] | Ellery describes an incident at Williams College | 埃勒里说在威廉姆斯学校曾发生过一起事件 |
[12:21] | ‘Noah had punched out the school newspaper’s book critic | 诺亚打了校报的书评论家 |
[12:25] | for giving Descent a bad review.'” | 就因为对方给了《坠落》差评” |
[12:26] | Okay. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:29] | Did this really happen? Did you punch a kid? | 这是真的吗 你打了一个孩子 |
[12:31] | No, no. He was, like, 22, and he absolutely deserved it. | 不不 他大概22岁了 而且他自找的 |
[12:35] | “‘The story was going viral. | “这件事传疯了 |
[12:37] | We needed to strategize about how to run interference, | 我们需要制定计划来减少负面影响 |
[12:39] | and Noah insisted his hotel room was the only place | 诺亚坚持说他在酒店的房间是唯一 |
[12:41] | – private enough to talk.'” – Great. | -足够私密商量事的地方” -好极了 |
[12:43] | “‘When I arrived, I could tell immediately that he was drunk. | “当我到达时 我立刻发现他醉了 |
[12:45] | He pulled me into his room, started kissing me, | 他把我拉进他房间 开始吻我 |
[12:48] | – groping me.'” – Seriously? | -摸我” -真的吗 |
[12:49] | Helen, this is not what happened. | 海伦 事情不是这样 |
[12:50] | – She was throwing herself at me. – Great. | -是她向我投怀送抱 -好极了 |
[12:53] | Shit, I lost my place. | 该死 找不到读到哪了 |
[12:54] | Just give me the fucking thing. | 把那玩意儿给我 |
[12:57] | I didn’t sleep with her, Helen. | 我没有上她 海伦 |
[12:58] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去不可思议 |
[12:59] | but I think she’s doing this as some kind of revenge. | 但我觉得她这么做是想报复我 |
[13:01] | Yeah, that does sound crazy. | 没错 这听上去的确不可思议 |
[13:04] | Now my agent is saying I-I should release a statement | 现在我的经纪人说我该发布声明 |
[13:06] | saying that I respect women and apologize to those I hurt. | 说我尊重女性 并对我所伤害的人道歉 |
[13:09] | – Great. Do that. – Yeah, but my publisher’s | -很好 去吧 -嗯 但我出版商 |
[13:11] | threatening to exercise a morality clause in my contract. | 威胁我要启用我合同里的道德条款 |
[13:14] | A morality clause? | 道德条款 |
[13:15] | Yeah. And not publish my book | 对 如果这些负面报道持续 |
[13:17] | if all this negative publicity continues. | 就不出版我的书 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. What are they waiting for? | 天哪 那他们还在等什么 |
[13:20] | And then Gottlief says I shouldn’t do anything, | 然后哥特利夫说我什么都不该做 |
[13:22] | because he thinks there’s potential for a civil suit. | 因为他觉得也许可以提出民事诉讼 |
[13:26] | – What should I do? – I don’t know! | -我该怎么办 -我怎么知道 |
[13:29] | Just shut off your phone! | 把你手机关上 |
[13:30] | It’s not mine. It’s yours. | 那不是我的 是你的 |
[13:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:37] | It’s my boss. | 是我老板 |
[13:39] | Amy, hi. | 艾米 你好 |
[13:41] | Um, yeah. I might just be running a teeny bit late. | 对 我可能要迟到一小会儿 |
[13:44] | But… | 但是 |
[13:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[13:55] | Yeah. No, he is… he is my… | 对 不不 他是我的 |
[13:57] | uh, my ex-husband. | 我的前夫 |
[14:07] | Okay, makes sense. | 嗯 我明白 |
[14:10] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[14:16] | Well, that’s a record. | 真是破纪录了 |
[14:17] | I got fired before I started my job. | 我还没开始工作就被炒了 |
[14:22] | ‘Cause of me? | 因为我吗 |
[14:27] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 没事 |
[14:37] | Fuck, it’s the kids’ school. | 是孩子们的学校 |
[14:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:43] | He did what? | 他做了什么 |
[14:46] | Sure. Yeah, I’ll-I’ll… | 当然 好的 我… |
[14:47] | I’ll come right over. | 我马上过去 |
[14:48] | Soon as I can. Thanks. | 尽快 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Trevor got in a fight. | 特雷弗打架了 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. Is he okay? They didn’t give any detail. | 天呐 他没事吧 他们没具体说 |
[14:54] | They just told me to come and pick him up. | 他们只是叫我去接他 |
[14:56] | No. I’m going. | 不 我要去 |
[14:57] | Yeah, Helen, the school called me. | 海伦 学校给我打的电话 |
[14:59] | Yes, because it was probably your fault. | 是啊 因为那可能是你的错 |
[15:01] | Please, that may be true, but it’s really important to me | 也许是的 但对我来说真的很重要 |
[15:03] | to get to him, to talk to him, to explain. | 找到他 和他谈谈 解释一下 |
[15:05] | Well, that’s not happening. | 那可不行 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry about the job. | 你工作的事我很抱歉 |
[15:33] | I worked my ass off for that job. | 我拼了命才得到这份工作 |
[15:38] | I didn’t go to Montauk to plan my daughter’s wedding | 我没去蒙托克筹备我女儿的婚礼 |
[15:41] | to get that job. | 就是为了得到这份工作 |
[15:41] | Do you know how painful that was for me? | 你知道多痛苦吗 |
[15:45] | But doesn’t matter, really, | 但没关系 真的 |
[15:46] | ’cause you know what? | 因为你知道吗 |
[15:48] | No matter how hard I work, | 不管我多努力工作 |
[15:49] | you always manage to find a way to fuck my shit up. | 你总能想到办法给我搞砸 |
[15:52] | – I said I was sorry. – Well, if you want to apologize, | -我道歉了 -如果你想道歉 |
[15:54] | why don’t you start with those women? | 为什么不从那些女人开始呢 |
[15:57] | How can I apologize, Helen, when I didn’t do anything? | 海伦 我什么也没做怎么道歉呢 |
[16:00] | Oh, really? So they’re all lying? | 真的吗 所以她们都在撒谎吗 |
[16:02] | – Why would they do that? – I don’t know. | -她们为什么要这么做 -我不知道 |
[16:03] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也想知道 |
[16:05] | Oh, so you didn’t sleep with the student teacher? | 那你没和实习老师上床吗 |
[16:08] | It was… it was consensual. | 那是两厢情愿的 |
[16:10] | Oh, except you were her boss! | 除了你是她的老板 |
[16:12] | So maybe it didn’t feel consensual to her. | 也许对她来说不是两厢情愿的 |
[16:16] | And what about Eden? | 伊顿呢 |
[16:18] | She came to my room, uninvited, | 她自己主动来到我的房间 |
[16:20] | and we made out for maybe fucking one minute. That was it. | 我们亲热了大约一分钟 就完了 |
[16:22] | But why did you let her in? | 但你为什么让她进去 |
[16:23] | Did you think maybe that might have been a bad idea? | 你没想到这可能是个坏主意吗 |
[16:26] | – Because I was drunk. – Well, whose fault is that? | -因为我喝醉了 -那又是谁的错呢 |
[16:28] | – Yours, actually! Yes. – What? | -你的错 事实上 -什么 |
[16:30] | Earlier in the night, we went out. | 那天晚上早些时候 我们出去了 |
[16:31] | As usual, you were drinking like a fish. | 像往常一样 你喝了很多酒 |
[16:33] | You got me shit-faced. | 还害我喝醉 |
[16:34] | That was why I didn’t kick her out immediately! | 所以我没有马上把她赶出去 |
[16:36] | Are you seriously trying to turn this around on me? | 你真的想把这个锅丢给我吗 |
[16:38] | Your inability to take responsibility | 你不能为你的行为负责 |
[16:40] | for your actions is pathological. | 这是一种病 |
[16:42] | – Oh, really? Really?! – Yeah. Yeah. | -真的吗 真的吗 -是的 是的 |
[16:44] | Well, maybe ’cause I’m so busy taking responsibility for yours! | 也许是因为我忙着为你的行为负责 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. Fuck you! | 天呐 去你妈的 |
[16:58] | I’ve done time for a crime I didn’t commit already, Helen. | 我已经为一个我没犯的罪服刑了 海伦 |
[17:02] | I’m not doing it again. | 我不会再这样做了 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. What’s going on? | 打扰下 发生什么事了 |
[17:17] | They’re shutting down Sunset to help with evacuations off the 405. | 他们正在封锁日落大道来帮助405号路疏散 |
[17:20] | You got to pull off here and turn around. | 你必须在这里掉头 |
[17:21] | No, I have to go to Brentwood to get my kids at school. | 不 我得去布伦特伍德的学校接孩子 |
[17:25] | What do you mean? I have to get through. | 你什么意思 我必须过去 |
[17:27] | They’re about to start evacuating the schools in Brentwood anyway. | 反正他们也要疏散布伦特伍德的学生了 |
[17:29] | Well, if they’re evacuating the schools, | 如果他们要疏散学生 |
[17:31] | then I really need to get through | 那我必须过去 |
[17:32] | so I can, you know, evacuate my children. | 所以我可以疏散我的孩子 |
[17:34] | Ma’am, I can’t let you through. | 女士 我不能让你过去 |
[17:35] | Dude, what the fuck is your problem? | 老兄 你他妈的有什么问题 |
[17:37] | Helen. My kids are over there. | 海伦 我的孩子在那边 |
[17:39] | – Helen. Helen, this is… – I have to go get them. | -海伦… -我必须去接他们 |
[17:40] | This isn’t helping. Come on. We’ll figure something else out. | 这样没用 我们再想想别的办法 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry, okay? I am. | 对不起 好吗 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:46] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:54] | Can you call Trevor? | 你能打电话给特雷弗吗 |
[18:02] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[18:08] | – Fuck. Stacey, too. – What? | -史黛丝也是 -什么 |
[18:10] | Do we know anyone on the Westside who could pick ’em up? | 我们在西区有认识的人能去接他们吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:17] | Uh, Brooklyn’s mom. | 布鲁克林的妈妈 |
[18:21] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:24] | Um, I’ll pack a bag for the kids in case | 我给孩子们拿点行李 |
[18:26] | we can’t get back over here. | 以防我们回不来 |
[18:27] | Can you call Whitney, see what’s up with her flight? | 你能打电话给惠特尼吗 看看她的航班怎么样了 |
[18:29] | Yeah. I’ll check in with Martin, too. | 好的 我也问问马丁怎么样了 |
[18:34] | Priya. | 普丽娅 |
[18:36] | Isn’t he the most beautiful baby you’ve ever seen? | 他是你见过最漂亮的婴儿吧 |
[18:40] | Yeah… he is beautiful, yeah. Where’s Sierra? | 是啊 他很漂亮 谢拉在哪里 |
[18:43] | Sierra is packing. | 谢拉正在收拾行李 |
[18:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:49] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:50] | Uh, it was starting to smell like smoke up here. | 这里开始有烟味了 |
[18:52] | I wanted to get Eddie out of the hills. | 我想让埃迪离开山里 |
[18:54] | I didn’t want to bother you guys, | 我不想打扰你们 |
[18:54] | ’cause you seemed kind of busy, so I called Priya. | 因为你看起来有点忙 所以我打电话给普丽娅 |
[18:59] | They’re going to stay with Abdul and me until the smoke clears. | 他们要跟我和阿布都住在一起直到烟雾散尽 |
[19:02] | For as long as they like. | 只要他们愿意 |
[19:04] | The boy should get to know his grandparents. | 这个男孩应该认识下他的祖父母 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等 |
[19:12] | Okay. Be safe. | 好了 注意安全 |
[19:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:31] | they’re changing the name of my movie. | 他们要改我电影的名字 |
[19:33] | Who is? | 是谁 |
[19:34] | The producers of Descent. They’re… | 《坠落》的制作人 他们… |
[19:38] | They’re changing the title to something else, | 他们要改名字 |
[19:39] | and they’re offering me a buyout to take my name off the credits. | 还要给我一笔钱 让我从演职员名单中消失 |
[19:42] | So… they’re erasing me from my own story. | 他们把我从我自己的故事中抹去了 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:06] | It’s Lauren. | 是劳伦 |
[20:07] | Hey, Lauren, what’s– | 劳伦 怎么了 |
[20:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:14] | Well, where did they go? I… Yeah. | 他们去哪儿了 我… |
[20:17] | Okay. I gotta… Yeah. Of course. | 我要… 当然 |
[20:19] | Uh, bye. | 再见 |
[20:22] | Trevor and Stacey weren’t at school. | 特雷弗和史黛丝不在学校 |
[20:24] | – What? Where are they? – I don’t know. | -什么 那他们去哪了 -我不知道 |
[20:26] | Brooklyn said someone else picked them up, | 布鲁克林说有人接走了他们 |
[20:27] | but he doesn’t know who. | 但他不知道是谁 |
[20:28] | Okay, I’ll call Trevor, you call Stacey. | 我给特雷弗打电话 你给史黛丝打电话 |
[20:37] | – It’s just a voice mail. – It’s just ringing. | -语音信箱 -没接 |
[20:39] | I don’t understand. Where would they go? | 我不明白 他们会去哪里 |
[20:40] | The school wouldn’t have let them just go. | 学校不会随便就让他们走的 |
[20:42] | Well, they’re teenagers. They can go when they want to go. | 他们是青少年 他们可以想走就走 |
[20:45] | I don’t… I don’t un… I mean, no one’s texted me. | 我不… 没人给我发短信 |
[20:47] | Anyone else who could have picked them up? | 还有别人会去接他们吗 |
[20:48] | I don’t know. I mean, I-I-I don’t… | 我不知道 我不… |
[20:50] | I have this, um… the-the tracking app thingy. | 我有这个追踪程序 |
[20:53] | – I don’t… – Can you do that? | -我不… -你会用吗 |
[20:54] | – Let me see. – I’ve never used it. | -我看看 -我从来没用过 |
[20:57] | – Okay, it’s finding Trevor. – Okay. | -好了 找到特雷弗了 -好 |
[21:01] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[21:02] | – What is? – Why is he in Malibu? | -怎么了 -他为什么在马里布 |
[21:07] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[21:11] | They’re at Sasha’s. | 他们在萨莎家 |
[21:14] | I mean, what the fuck? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[21:20] | Hi. Do you have my kids? | 我的孩子们在你那吗 |
[21:24] | No, I don’t want to FaceTime. | 不 我不想视频 |
[21:26] | I don’t want to FaceTime. | 我不想视频 |
[21:28] | I just want you to see that your kids are fine. | 我只想让你看到你的孩子们都很好 |
[21:31] | They’re happy, safe. | 他们很快乐 很安全 |
[21:33] | Look. Hey, kids, say hi to your mother. | 看 孩子们 跟你们妈妈打个招呼 |
[21:34] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[21:36] | – Look, Sasha. – Yes? | -听着 萨莎 -怎么啦 |
[21:38] | You cannot just get my fucking kids without telling me. | 你不能不告诉我就把我的孩子接走 |
[21:40] | I tried calling you, | 我试着打电话给你 |
[21:42] | but your phone kept going straight to voice mail. | 但你的手机一直转到语音信箱 |
[21:44] | Listen, the city’s gridlocked, | 听着 这个城市交通停滞了 |
[21:46] | and-and I’m sending over a helicopter. | 我派了一架直升机过去 |
[21:48] | You’re sending a helicopter where? | 你派了直升机去哪 |
[21:49] | To get you. | 去接你 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I’ve-I’ve checked it with my security guys. | 我和我的保安确认过了 |
[21:52] | There’s a landing pad just up the… | 有一个降落台就在… |
[21:53] | the hill from your house. | 你家那边的山上 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I can’t… I can’t do that. | 好吧 我不能那么做 |
[21:56] | I have a house full of people. | 我的房子里有很多人 |
[21:59] | Of course you do. What else is new? So, who’s there? | 当然 这不是新鲜事了 谁在那 |
[22:01] | Perhaps we can squeeze them in, too. | 我们也可以让他们一起挤上去 |
[22:02] | Go. Be with the kids. | 去吧 和孩子们在一起 |
[22:05] | – Is that Noah? – Yes! | -那是诺亚吗 -是的 |
[22:07] | What the fuck is he doing there? | 他他妈的在那里干什么 |
[22:08] | Helen, have you… have you watched the news? | 海伦 你看新闻了吗 |
[22:10] | Have you seen what he’s being accused of? | 你看到他被指控的罪名了吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah, that’s why he’s here, Sasha, | 这就是他在这里的原因 萨莎 |
[22:14] | so we can figure out how to deal with our children. | 我们可以想办法应付我们的孩子 |
[22:17] | I just told you, your kids are fine. | 我刚告诉过你 你的孩子们很好 |
[22:19] | Okay? They’re doing great. | 好吗 他们很好 |
[22:21] | But if you rather want to stay there | 不过如果你宁愿待在那里 |
[22:23] | and help your ex-husband deal with the fact | 来帮助你的前夫处理 |
[22:24] | that he’s just made a fool of your whole family, | 让你们全家出丑 |
[22:26] | that’s your choice. | 随便你 |
[22:27] | The helicopter will be there in 20 minutes. | 直升机20分钟后到 |
[22:29] | I suggest you get on it. | 建议你上机 |
[22:34] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[22:39] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[22:40] | I’ll be okay. I’m gonna keep trying Whitney. | 我没事 我会继续尝试联系惠特尼 |
[22:43] | Maybe I’ll just go to the airport and wait. | 也许我会去机场等她 |
[22:45] | I’ve got her flight number somewhere. | 我有她的航班号 |
[22:48] | I think I should talk to her in person when she lands. | 我想在她着陆后 我应该亲自和她谈谈 |
[22:53] | She probably has a lot of questions. | 她可能有很多问题 |
[22:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:01] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[23:03] | For this morning, today. | 为了今天早上 今天 |
[23:06] | All I did was yell at you. | 我只是冲你大喊大叫 |
[23:14] | You’re such a great mother, Helen. | 海伦 你真的是个好妈妈 |
[23:20] | We’ve got four great kids, and… | 我们有四个很棒的孩子 |
[23:23] | I know it’s not because of me. | 我知道不是我的功劳 |
[23:27] | I’m very grateful. | 我非常感激 |
[24:10] | There are several major fires blanketing | 有几场大火正在 |
[24:13] | the stretch between Westwood and Ventura County. | 韦斯特伍德和文图拉县之间蔓延 |
[24:15] | Helicopters are still trying to get these wildfires | 直升机在努力控制 |
[24:18] | under control and they continue to drop | 这些野火的蔓延 |
[24:21] | gallons of water and retardant onto the fires. | 还在继续投放大量水和阻燃剂 |
[24:24] | Hey, guys. You okay? | 孩子们 你们还好吧 |
[24:27] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[24:28] | Trevor, let me see. What happened? Trevor. | 特雷弗 让我看看 怎么了 |
[24:30] | Apparently, Brooklyn said some shit about Dad. | 布鲁克林说了些关于爸爸的坏话 |
[24:34] | Trevor hit him, and he hit Trevor back. | 特雷弗打了他 他们互打了起来 |
[24:37] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[24:38] | Yeah, well, it’s not your fault Dad fucks everything up. | 爸爸把一切都搞砸了 不是你的错 |
[24:41] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[24:43] | Hey, Helen, you made it. | 海伦 你来了 |
[24:44] | Hey. Great. | 很好 |
[24:46] | – Trevor, can you take this? – Yeah. | -特雷弗 你能拿着这个吗 -好的 |
[24:49] | – Talk to you for a second? – Sure. | -我们聊几句 -好的 |
[24:54] | Listen… | 听着 |
[24:56] | I’m really sorry that I just went and got your kids like that. | 我真的很抱歉 没跟你说就去接了你的孩子 |
[25:01] | But the truth is that Trevor called me and told me | 但事实是特雷弗打电话给我 |
[25:03] | that Noah was at your house | 说诺亚在你家 |
[25:05] | and that he didn’t want to see him. | 他不想见他 |
[25:07] | So he asked me to come and get him and Stacey. | 所以他让我来接他和史黛丝 |
[25:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah. And I didn’t want to tell you over the phone. | 是啊 我不想在电话里告诉你 |
[25:16] | And I’m also sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我也很抱歉 |
[25:19] | I-I-I was exhausted, and… | 我很累 |
[25:23] | Listen, I… I love you. | 听着 我… 我爱你 |
[25:27] | But sometimes it frightens me how big your world is. | 但有时我被你身边那么多的人吓到了 |
[25:29] | And it’s not you who should change; it’s me. | 应该改变的不是你 是我 |
[25:32] | And-and… and that is why I-I-I did what I did | 所以我做了这件事 |
[25:36] | and went and got your kids, | 接了你的孩子 |
[25:37] | ’cause that is exactly the sort of thing that you would have done. | 因为那正是你会做的事 |
[25:44] | Well, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[25:48] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[25:51] | – Glass of wine? – Yeah, please. | -来杯葡萄酒 -好啊 |
[25:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:56] | Audrey Nelson is one of the women accusing Solloway. | 奥德丽·尼尔森是指控索洛维的其中一人 |
[25:59] | We caught up with her this morning | 今天早上我们在 |
[26:00] | at the annual Women in Media Breakfast. | 在一年一度的《传媒女性》早餐会上遇见了她 |
[26:03] | Yes, I was in his creative writing seminar | 是的 我在利文斯顿读大二的时候 |
[26:06] | my sophomore year at Livingston. | 我在他的创意写作研讨班上 |
[26:08] | Do you have a comment | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[26:09] | about the very damning article that came out this morning | 关于今天早上发表的那篇斥责他的文章 |
[26:12] | concerning his behavior toward women? | 有关他对几名女性的所作所为 |
[26:14] | All I will say is that | 我只能说 |
[26:15] | it’s always terrifying to speak out against powerful men, | 公开反对有权有势的人很令人害怕 |
[26:19] | especially if you have been traumatized yourself. | 尤其是在精神上受到伤害的时候 |
[26:21] | But I have been very encouraged by the sisterhood | 但我今天在这里和推特上 |
[26:26] | I’ve experienced here today and on Twitter, | 体验到的姐妹情谊让我深受鼓舞 |
[26:28] | and I just think it’s-it’s so important | 我觉得我们继续互相支持 |
[26:30] | that we continue to support and believe each other, | 互相信任是很重要的 |
[26:34] | because clearly there are men out there | 因为很明显 有些男人 |
[26:36] | – who just truly hate women. – Okay. | -真的很讨厌女人 -好了 |
[26:38] | You guys, that’s enough. That’s enough of this. | 你们俩 够了 别看了 |
[26:40] | Give me that, please. Just give it to me. | 请把那个给我 快给我 |
[26:41] | That woman’s a publicity whore. | 那女人就是想博关注 |
[26:43] | She’s gonna be on The Talk tomorrow. | 她明天要上《谈话》节目 |
[26:44] | She’s just trying to sell books. | 她想卖书 |
[26:46] | Yeah, sure, Stacey, she’s making it all up. | 当然 史黛丝 那些话都是她编的 |
[26:48] | That’s what these men say. | 这里的人是这么说的 |
[26:50] | They say Dad’s the real victim here. | 他们说爸爸才是真正的受害者 |
[26:51] | Oh, Stacey, please, no. | 史黛丝 拜托你别这样 |
[26:53] | But she’s lying, Mom, isn’t she? | 不过她在撒谎 对不对 妈妈 |
[26:56] | Dad doesn’t hate women. | 爸爸并不讨厌女人 |
[26:57] | Hold on. This might be Whitney. | 等一下 可能是惠特尼打来的 |
[26:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:02] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么有我号码的 |
[27:05] | No, no comment. | 不 无可奉告 |
[27:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:09] | Stacey, get off that site. | 史黛丝 别再看那个网站了 |
[27:15] | No. No, no, no, I-I hear you. | 不不不 我听见了 |
[27:16] | Yeah. Listen, you’re doing a great job. | 听我说 你做得非常好 |
[27:20] | Well, the title’s a great start. | 标题是个很好的开始 |
[27:22] | Now we just have to bring it home | 现在我们只要完成电影 |
[27:23] | and-and get the tosspot’s name off it entirely. | 再完全抹掉那个蠢货的名字就行了 |
[27:30] | Um, I-I’m gonna call you back. | 我过会儿打给你 |
[27:35] | My mum says hi. | 我妈妈向你问好 |
[27:36] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这好笑吗 |
[27:38] | Hey, I’m-I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 很抱歉让你听到这些 |
[27:40] | I’m… I’m sure that sounded coarse, | 你肯定觉得我们很粗鲁 |
[27:43] | but I’ve been on the phone all day | 但我整天都在打电话 |
[27:44] | trying to navigate what these accusations | 设法弄清诺亚的这些指控 |
[27:47] | against Noah mean for my movie. | 对我的电影有什么影响 |
[27:48] | He’s really put us all in a terrible situation. | 他真的将我们都陷入了可怕的境地 |
[27:51] | I just got a call from the New York Post. | 我刚接到《纽约邮报》的电话 |
[27:53] | – They wanted a quote. – What’d you say? | -他们想引述我的话 -你怎么说的 |
[27:54] | I said, “No comment.” | 我说 “无可奉告” |
[27:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | I mean, how did they get my number? | 他们怎么有我的号码 |
[28:01] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[28:02] | Just wait till they start stalking you at home. | 就等着他们开始在你家盯你的梢吧 |
[28:04] | Listen, I’ve found that if you don’t respond, | 我发现 要是不做出回应 |
[28:07] | it just gets worse, so put out a short statement | 情况只会越来越糟 所以发个简短声明 |
[28:10] | asking for privacy for you and your kids. | 为你和孩子们寻求隐私 |
[28:14] | The best thing you can do right now | 你现在能做的最好的事情 |
[28:15] | is to distance them from their father. | 就是让他们远离他们的父亲 |
[28:17] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[28:19] | It would break Noah’s heart. | 那样会伤透诺亚的心 |
[28:21] | Sure, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[28:23] | And what’s really important here is to protect | 现在真正重要的是不惜一切 |
[28:25] | Noah’s feelings at all costs, right? | 保护诺亚的感受 对吧 |
[28:29] | You said you were making me a drink? | 你刚才说要给我倒杯酒 |
[28:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[28:33] | What’s up, Stace? You okay? | 怎么了 史黛丝 你还好吗 |
[28:35] | Listen. | 听 |
[28:37] | “I met Noah Solloway on the set of Descent, | “我在《坠落》片场遇到了诺亚·索洛维 |
[28:40] | where I’m the script supervisor. | 我是片子的场记 |
[28:42] | He seemed like a gentleman, | 他看上去像是个正人君子 |
[28:44] | one of the few I’ve met in this business. | 我在这行很少遇到这样的人 |
[28:47] | Or so I thought. | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[28:49] | Until a party one night where he kissed me, | 直到有天晚上他在一场派对上吻了我 |
[28:52] | then took off my clothes, | 又脱掉我的衣服 |
[28:54] | ran away with them and left me there, | 然后带着我的衣服跑了 把我晾在那儿 |
[28:56] | – naked and terrified.” – Stacey. | -我一丝不挂害怕极了” -史黛丝 |
[28:58] | – Give me that. – No! | -给我 -不 |
[28:59] | “I was outside in the dark at a Halloween party for children. | “我在儿童万圣节露天派对 天都黑了 |
[29:03] | I couldn’t go anywhere. | 我哪儿都去不了 |
[29:05] | It was freezing. | 天很冷 |
[29:07] | A cater waiter finally came to my rescue. | 最终一名餐饮服务员解救了我 |
[29:10] | Noah Solloway gets off on humiliating women.” | 诺亚·索洛维喜欢侮辱女人” |
[29:14] | Can I take that, please? | 给我好吗 |
[29:20] | I took him to that party. | 我带他去的派对 |
[29:23] | Is it true? | 是这样吗 |
[29:26] | Is it my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[29:27] | No, it’s not your fault, Stacey. | 不 不是你的错 史黛丝 |
[29:47] | I’ll make a… statement. | 我要发表…声明 |
[29:52] | Can you write it? | 你能给我写下来吗 |
[29:54] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[29:56] | What do you want it to say? | 你想说什么 |
[30:03] | “My family and I are saddened and in shock | “我和我的家人看到今天《名利场》 |
[30:05] | after the revelations in today’s Vanity Fair article. | 刊登的爆料后感到悲伤和震惊 |
[30:10] | I empathize greatly with the women who came forward, | 我对那些站出来的女性深表同情 |
[30:13] | and I admire them. | 我很钦佩她们 |
[30:15] | All I can say about Noah Solloway | 关于诺亚·索洛维我只能说 |
[30:17] | is that he’s been a good father to our four children | 对于我们的四个孩子来说 他是合格的父亲 |
[30:20] | and they love him. | 孩子们都爱他 |
[30:22] | I ask that people think of these children, | 希望人们能为这几个孩子考虑 |
[30:24] | respect our privacy | 尊重我们的隐私 |
[30:26] | and not hold them responsible for their father’s actions.” | 不要让他们为父亲的行为负责” |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | – Sasha? – Yeah? | -萨莎 -什么事 |
[30:42] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[30:43] | Um, she said she’s gonna put it out right away. | 她说她马上就发表 |
[30:45] | What does that mean? Put it out where? | 这是什么意思 在哪发表 |
[30:47] | She’s probably gonna get in touch with Petra Ranes. | 她可能会联系佩特拉·瑞斯 |
[30:52] | – Your publicist knows Petra? – Yeah. | -你的公关认识佩特拉 -是的 |
[30:54] | Sure. I mean, she was the one that contacted everybody | 当然认识 就是她联系了所有人 |
[30:56] | about the original article. | 写了最初那篇文章 |
[30:59] | So, now that it’s all taken care of, | 现在一切都安排好了 |
[31:01] | uh, should we put our phones away | 我们要不要把手机放在一旁 |
[31:03] | and just try and relax a bit? | 试着放松一下呢 |
[31:10] | Please. | 请吧 |
[31:16] | Do you want some wine? | 想不想喝点酒 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:07] | Sorry. It’s just me. | 抱歉 是我 |
[32:11] | Helen, your shoulders are like bricks. | 海伦 你的肩膀像砖头一样 |
[32:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:15] | I guess I am pretty tense. | 我可能太紧张了 |
[32:17] | Hey, it’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[32:20] | I’ve had my fair share of scandals, | 我也经历过不少丑闻 |
[32:22] | and in my experience, if they’re handled correctly, | 根据我的经验 如果处理得当 |
[32:24] | they’ll blow over and… | 丑闻就会散去然后… |
[32:27] | no one remembers. | 不会再有人记得 |
[32:31] | Thank you for helping me deal with this. | 谢谢你帮我处理这件事 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 不客气 |
[32:35] | Can I run you a bubble bath? | 我给你准备泡泡浴好吗 |
[32:38] | – Bubble bath? – Yeah. | -泡泡浴 -是啊 |
[32:42] | Actually, that sounds very nice, yeah. | 听起来很不错 来吧 |
[32:44] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢你 -走吧 |
[32:46] | …and I have known each other forever. | 我们是老相识了 |
[32:49] | Our husbands grew up together… | 我丈夫和她丈夫是发小 |
[32:50] | What happened to the movie? | 电影呢 |
[32:51] | I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. | 我是她的伴娘 |
[32:53] | – She wore pants. It was iconic… – Yes. | -她穿的裤子 很有标志性 -是的 |
[32:55] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[32:57] | But, unfortunately, that’s not… | 但可惜 这并不是… |
[33:00] | – not what we’re going to talk about today.- Um, what’s this? | -不是我们今天要聊的 -这是什么 |
[33:02] | That’s Eden Ellery. | 那是伊顿·埃勒里 |
[33:05] | Remember you met her at Carolina’s party? | 你还记得在卡罗莱纳的派对上见过她吗 |
[33:07] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 记得 记得 |
[33:08] | But Eden is going through something very public, uh, right now. | 不过伊顿现在正经历一些非常公开的事情 |
[33:13] | Something you might have heard about. | 你们可能听说了 |
[33:14] | Something that maybe even some of you have been through yourselves, | 也许你们中有些人也经历过 |
[33:18] | and I really, really wanted to talk about it. | 我真的真的很想谈谈这件事 |
[33:20] | It was important. | 这很重要 |
[33:22] | Uh, in case you guys have been off Twitter all day, | 以防你们一整天都没上推特 |
[33:24] | and if you have been, | 如果你们没看推特 |
[33:25] | someone explain to me how you do that, | 谁来给我解释一下你是怎么做到的 |
[33:28] | Eden was actually one of a handful of women | 伊顿实际上是今天数名 |
[33:32] | that came forward in Vanity Fair today, | 在《名利场》站出来的女性之一 |
[33:35] | um, to talk about some pretty traumatic experiences | 她要讲讲诺亚·索洛维的性骚扰 |
[33:38] | of sexual harassment by Noah Solloway. | 给她带来的痛苦经历 |
[33:41] | You guys remember Descent? | 你们还记得《坠落》吗 |
[33:43] | That book that was, like, | 那本书 大概 |
[33:44] | a huge hit, like, five years ago? | 五年前大受欢迎 |
[33:46] | Ten. And you were his publicist? | 十年前 你是他的宣传人员吗 |
[33:49] | – I was. – And how old were you? | -是的 -当时你多大 |
[33:52] | Very, very young. | 非常非常年轻 |
[33:54] | So, I guess one thing that I want to ask, | 我有一个问题想问你 |
[33:56] | why did you choose now to come forward? | 你为什么选择现在站出来呢 |
[34:02] | Oddly enough, I didn’t even choose it. | 奇怪的是 我甚至没做出选择 |
[34:04] | I didn’t go looking for somebody to tell my story to. | 我并没有找谁去讲述我的故事 |
[34:07] | Um, a reporter called me and asked me point-blank | 一位记者给我打电话 直截了当地问我 |
[34:11] | if Noah Solloway had harassed me. | 诺亚·索洛维是否骚扰过我 |
[34:13] | And honestly, Busy, I just didn’t feel like lying anymore. | 老实说 比西 我再也不想撒谎了 |
[34:16] | – I’m too old for that. – Yeah. | -过了那个年纪 -是啊 |
[34:17] | I’ve spent my entire career | 我的整个职业生涯 |
[34:19] | lying to save the reputations of men | 一直在撒谎拯救男人们的声誉 |
[34:23] | whose actions I privately deplored. | 而我私下里对他们的行为表示谴责 |
[34:25] | And so this time… | 因此这一次 |
[34:27] | I just decided not to. | 我决定不再撒谎 |
[34:29] | I decided to tell the truth. | 我决定说出真相 |
[34:31] | Right. So, on Twitter today, | 好 那么 今天在推特上 |
[34:33] | there has been the inevitable chorus, | 免不了有各种声音 |
[34:36] | people coming out in Noah’s defense, | 人们站出来为诺亚说话 |
[34:37] | saying that, you know, the incidents happened | 他们说 那些是很久以前的事了 |
[34:39] | so long ago and there should be a statute of limitations | 应该有个诉讼时效什么的 |
[34:42] | or something, that, you know, maybe these men can change. | 他们还说 这种男人也许会变好 |
[34:45] | And I know what I personally believe. | 我很清楚我自己相信什么 |
[34:49] | But what do you think? | 但你怎么看 |
[34:50] | Does Noah Solloway deserve a second chance? | 诺亚·索洛维应该得到第二次机会吗 |
[34:55] | I-I really don’t think it’s for me to say. | 我真觉得这不应该由我来说 |
[34:57] | I can only speak for myself, | 我只能为我自己说话 |
[34:59] | and after that tour… I quit my job. | 那次巡回之后 我辞职了 |
[35:03] | Because I didn’t want to be alone with a male client. | 因为我不想和一个男性客户单独在一起 |
[35:06] | Yeah, I gave up a career that I had spent… | 是的 我放弃了我… |
[35:10] | years building. | 经营多年的职业 |
[35:14] | And I felt ashamed. | 可我感到很羞愧 |
[35:17] | As if somehow I had done something to lead him on. | 好像是我做了什么勾引了他似的 |
[35:23] | and it wasn’t even until really recently | 但是直到最近 |
[35:25] | that I realized that that wasn’t true. | 我才意识到并不是这样的 |
[35:27] | Right. It was not my fault. | 是的 这不是我的错 |
[35:30] | So, I don’t know what has happened for Noah in these last ten years. | 我不知道诺亚在过去的十年里发生了什么 |
[35:34] | But I do know, for me, | 可我却知道 对于我 |
[35:37] | what he did, uh… | 他做的事 |
[35:40] | it does not feel like that long ago. | 仿佛恍如昨日 |
[35:43] | Yeah. That is something I think that most women can relate to. | 我认为大多数女性都能理解的 |
[35:48] | Um, I’d like to read a statement that came out | 我想读一下诺亚·索洛维前妻 |
[35:51] | during the break from Noah Solloway’s ex-wife. | 在休息间隙发表的声明 |
[35:53] | You guys, Noah Solloway’s ex-wife Helen is rumored | 据传诺亚·索洛维的前妻海伦 |
[35:57] | to be dating Sasha Mann, | 在和萨莎·曼约会 |
[35:58] | who adapted Descent for the screen | 萨莎将《堕落》改编成了电影 |
[36:00] | and is also directing and starring in it. | 他也是该片的导演和主演 |
[36:04] | It’s a lot. I know. | 我知道信息量有点大 |
[36:07] | So anyway…this is what Helen Solloway said | 总之吧 关于这些指责 |
[36:10] | about the accusations. | 海伦·索洛维是这样说的 |
[36:11] | “Noah Solloway is a good father to our children. | “诺亚·索洛维是孩子们合格的父亲 |
[36:15] | I’d ask that people please respect their privacy.” | 我请求人们尊重他们的隐私” |
[36:19] | There you go. | 仅此而已 |
[36:21] | I mean, to me, I’m… | 我是说 我觉着吧 我… |
[36:23] | – What about the rest of it? – …a little bit like, | -其他的呢 -有点 |
[36:25] | “What year is this, lady?” | “这都什么年月了 女士” |
[36:28] | Like… | 比如… |
[36:29] | Wha… | 怎么… |
[36:30] | Well, sometimes they do that. Cut it short. | 他们有时候是这样的 缩减一些 |
[36:33] | Yeah, are they allowed to do that? | 他们可以这样做吗 |
[36:35] | Sort of like a nothing statement. | 好像也没什么实质性的内容 |
[36:37] | It’s just surprising to me. What did… Are you surprised? | 我很惊讶 究竟… 你惊讶吗 |
[36:39] | Honestly, I’m not. I’m not. | 老实说 我不惊讶 不惊讶 |
[36:41] | Um, I met Helen a few times. | 我见过海伦几次 |
[36:44] | She’s very nice. | 她人很好 |
[36:47] | – She’s of a different generation. – Right. | -她是另一代人 -是的 |
[36:49] | And she’s a lot older. | 她年纪要大很多 |
[36:51] | And she was a stay-at-home mom. | 而且她是个全职妈妈 |
[36:53] | Right? She never had a job. | 对吧 她没有工作 |
[36:55] | Her marriage was her whole life. | 她的婚姻就是她的全部 |
[36:57] | And she worshipped Noah. | 她崇拜诺亚 |
[37:00] | Like, I’m talking, even after he left her… | 比方说 即便在他抛弃她之后 |
[37:03] | – …she would show up at his book readings. – Really? | -她也会参加他的读书会 -真的吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah! That happened. | 真的 确有此事 |
[37:08] | – Oh, God. – It’s… it’s crazy. | -天呐 -太疯狂了 |
[37:11] | Here’s the thing. I don’t blame Helen Solloway. | 我想说的是 我不怪海伦·索洛维 |
[37:14] | I think she just didn’t know who she was married to. | 她只是不知道自己嫁给了怎样的一个人 |
[37:18] | And Noah, like a lot of men his age, | 而诺亚 和很多同样年龄 |
[37:20] | and of his background, | 同样背景的男人一样 |
[37:22] | is alarmingly good at compartmentalizing. | 异常地擅长将自己的生活区格化 |
[37:24] | He can be actually a good husband and a good father | 他在家做好丈夫好父亲的同时 |
[37:26] | and then still go out in the world and… | 也在外面的世界 |
[37:29] | pressure women he works with to screw him in hotel rooms. | 逼迫一起共事的女性和他上床 |
[37:33] | And she probably had no idea. | 而她可能对此毫不知情 |
[37:35] | Honey, can you turn that off? | 亲爱的 能把电视关掉吗 |
[37:38] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t remember the specifics that led to… | 我是说 我不记得到底是什么 |
[37:42] | Mom? | 妈 |
[37:45] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | No. I was there. | 不是真的 我当时在场 |
[37:57] | I was on that book tour, and I saw her, like, | 那次宣传我也在 我看到她 |
[38:00] | flirting like crazy with your dad. | 疯了一样去勾引你爸爸 |
[38:02] | And… and now she’s acting like some coed virgin. | 而现在 她又装得跟纯情女学生一样 |
[38:06] | I don’t… It’s bullshit. | 我不 满口胡言 |
[38:08] | She’s full of shit. They’re all full of shit. | 她在乱讲 她们都在乱讲 |
[38:11] | And I didn’t stay at home. | 我当时可不是家庭主妇 |
[38:13] | I worked, and I supported your dad when… | 我有工作 一直支持你们的父亲 |
[38:18] | And, you know, the only reason I was there | 还有 我当时会在场 |
[38:20] | was because Whitney was looking at colleges, and I… | 刚好是因为惠特尼在选大学 而我 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. I got to… I have to… | 对不起 我得 我必须 |
[39:02] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[39:05] | You’re strong, and you’re brave. | 你很坚强 也很勇敢 |
[39:08] | You’ll get through it. | 你会撑过去的 |
[39:13] | But, Helen, can I just say one thing? | 但是海伦 我能说件事吗 |
[39:16] | I know you’re trying to protect your kids, | 我知道你是在保护孩子 |
[39:18] | but I don’t think it’s a good idea to lie to them. | 但我觉得骗他们并不是个好主意 |
[39:20] | It’s not good for them. | 这样对他们不好 |
[39:22] | I’m not lying to them. | 我没有骗他们 |
[39:24] | Telling them that nice lady is full of shit? | 骗他们那个女人是在乱讲 |
[39:28] | She is full of shit. | 她是乱讲啊 |
[39:31] | Noah said they never even slept together. | 诺亚说他们没上过床 |
[39:34] | And you believe him? | 你信他吗 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I believe him. I mean, why-why would he lie? | 没错 我信他 我是说 他为什么要骗我 |
[39:38] | We weren’t even married at the time. | 当时我们都离婚了 |
[39:41] | But, I mean, | 但是 |
[39:42] | you’re the one who told me that they were fucking | 是你说那次宣传新书的时候 |
[39:44] | throughout his entire book tour. | 他们全程搞在一起的 |
[39:46] | I mean, do you remember that evening at Carolina’s? | 你还记得我们去卡罗莱纳家的那天晚上吗 |
[39:48] | We met her. She was clearly still traumatized by it. | 我们见了她 她很明显仍因此受伤 |
[39:51] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[39:53] | What? | 什么 |
[39:57] | How did that reporter know how to find Eden? | 那个记者怎么联系到伊顿的 |
[40:03] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:05] | Eden was his publicist over ten years ago, | 伊顿是诺亚十年前的公关 |
[40:08] | and she just said that she wasn’t looking for this, so… | 而她刚说自己本来没打算说 |
[40:16] | How did Petra know how to find her? | 那佩特拉是怎么联系上她的 |
[40:24] | Because you told her? | 因为你跟她说了吧 |
[40:29] | You told her what I said. | 是你把我说的话告诉她的 |
[40:30] | Petra called me to interview me about Noah, | 佩特拉打给我 问了我些诺亚的事情 |
[40:34] | so I told her what I knew. | 所以我把自己知道的跟她说了 |
[40:35] | Oh, my God, do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 天呐 你知不知道你干了什么蠢事 |
[40:37] | Helen, I’m not the bad guy here. | 海伦 错的人不是我 |
[40:41] | If there was no story, six women, | 没这种事 六个女人 |
[40:44] | if there was no story, this would not stick. | 如果真没事 也不会空穴来风 |
[40:46] | This was the right thing to do for these women. | 为了这些女人 这样做才是对的 |
[40:48] | “These women”? | 这些女人 |
[40:51] | Noah’s name is off the movie, his movie, | 电影都删了诺亚的名字 这可是他的电影 |
[40:55] | because that’s what you wanted. | 这就是你想要的吧 |
[40:57] | As usual, you’ve got absolutely | 和以前一样 你还是完全不知道 |
[40:59] | no idea how my business works. | 我们这一行怎么运作的 |
[41:01] | This movie is my baby. | 我把这部电影视作骨肉 |
[41:04] | Uh, what about my actual babies? | 那我的亲骨肉怎么办 |
[41:06] | They’re real people, and they have to live in the real world, | 他们可是活生生的人 是要在这世上生活的 |
[41:09] | and they’re gonna be scarred for years | 短时间他们是走不出来的 |
[41:11] | because you wanted writing credit for some idiotic movie? | 就因为你想在这部片子上看到作者是自己的名字吗 |
[41:15] | Hey, this movie is gonna be quite important. | 喂 这部电影会是很重要的作品 |
[41:17] | Oh, my God, you got to be kidding me. Stop. | 天呐 你是在说笑吧 别说了 |
[41:27] | No. | 别接 |
[41:30] | No, you don’t… don’t get it. | 不 你别 别接电话 |
[41:34] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[41:35] | Helen. Helen. | 海伦 海伦 |
[41:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:47] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我这就过去 |
[41:52] | Hey, kids, get your stuff. We’re going. | 孩子们 收拾一下 我们要走了 |
[41:57] | I’m gonna need your fucking car. | 我他妈要借你的车用一下 |
[42:30] | 第二话 惠特尼 | |
[42:35] | You’re gonna need to calm down, ma’am. | 你得冷静下来 女士 |
[42:36] | This is just the way it is. | 这是没法改变的 |
[42:37] | – I understand that. – Do you see all these people behind you? | -我明白 -你有看到身后的人吗 |
[42:39] | They were all on the same canceled flight. | 他们都和你在被取消的航班上 |
[42:41] | You’re lucky we can rebook you at all. | 你应该庆幸我们有帮你改签 |
[42:43] | And I appreciate that so much. | 我也很谢谢你们 |
[42:45] | I’m just wondering if there’s anything to LAX a little sooner. | 我只想看看有没有办法能早点到洛杉矶 |
[42:47] | Please don’t take that tone with me. | 请不要用这种语气和我说话 |
[42:50] | – I’m sorry. Um… – Look, you can take the 5 p.M., | -对不起 -要么你撘5点的航班 |
[42:52] | or you can risk it and fly standby. | 要么你就冒险进候补名单 |
[42:53] | It’s up to you. | 你自己选 |
[42:59] | 谷歌新闻 《名利场》:离经叛道的小说家 诺亚·索洛维被措辞严厉的曝光报道 指控曾有不端的性行为 | |
[43:10] | Hello? Miss, what do you want to do? | 你好 小姐 你想怎么办 |
[43:12] | – Uh, I’ll take the flight. – Okay. | -我撘那班机 -好的 |
[43:14] | Be at the gate an hour before your flight. | 起飞前一小时在登机口候机 |
[43:15] | You’ll get reticketed then. Next. | 会重新给你张机票的 下一位 |
[43:18] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[43:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[43:35] | Go away. | 走开 |
[43:42] | Stop. | 别打了 |
[43:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[43:51] | Stop. | 别发了 |
[43:54] | Stop. | 快停下 |
[43:58] | Go away. | 走开 |
[44:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:20] | Yeah, I just saw. | 嗯 我刚看到 |
[44:24] | Um, I’m… | 我 |
[44:28] | I don’t know how I am, actually. | 其实我也不知道自己感觉如何 |
[44:36] | No, I’m at JFK. | 没有 我在纽约肯尼迪国际机场 |
[44:37] | I’ve… | 我 |
[44:40] | My flight was canceled. | 我那班机被取消了 |
[44:44] | Yeah, I’ll be here for a while. | 对 我暂时会待在这边 |
[44:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:57] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[44:59] | Um… I’d love to come. | 我很乐意来 |
[45:26] | Oh, love. | 亲爱的 |
[45:46] | Your father is | 你父亲 |
[45:49] | a massive prick. | 是个死变态 |
[45:53] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[45:55] | He is, isn’t he? | 他是 不是吗 |
[46:00] | I keep thinking about my siblings. | 我一直在想我的弟弟妹妹 |
[46:02] | The younger ones. | 比较小的那俩 |
[46:04] | You remember Trevor and Stacey? | 你还记得特雷弗和史黛丝吗 |
[46:05] | – Oh, absolutely. – Well, they’re still in school. | -当然了 -他们还在念书 |
[46:08] | And… | 而且 |
[46:09] | Stacey’s 12. | 史黛丝才12岁 |
[46:11] | And now, any time anybody Googles them, | 现在 只要有人上网搜他们的名字 |
[46:13] | for the rest of their lives… | 他们这辈子 |
[46:15] | Or you. | 你也是 |
[46:18] | Look, I promise you, | 是这样的 我向你保证 |
[46:21] | it’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会过去的 |
[46:24] | And, hey, | 而且 |
[46:27] | you’re still a bright, beautiful young woman | 你依旧是个开朗美丽的姑娘 |
[46:30] | with a massive future. | 前途不可限量 |
[46:33] | That hasn’t changed. | 这一点是不会变的 |
[46:36] | How could he do this to us? | 他怎么能这样对我们 |
[46:38] | After everything he’s already put us through. | 他已经让我们受了那么多苦 |
[46:40] | No, listen, listen. | 不 你听着 |
[46:43] | Oh, God, this is gonna sound harsh, | 天呐 虽然这样说话很难听 |
[46:45] | but what’s happening with your father is inevitable. | 但你爸会遇到这种事情是必然的 |
[46:49] | You know? I’ve never met a man who’s quite so self-destructive, | 我从未遇到这样的人 能如此摧残自己的人生 |
[46:52] | so un… | 能如此 |
[46:55] | careful. | 不小心 |
[46:57] | And you have been wonderful with him, darling. | 你已经对他很好了 亲爱的 |
[47:00] | You really have. | 你尽力了 |
[47:00] | You’ve been the most diligent, devoted daughter, | 你一直都是是个勤勉 忠实的女儿 |
[47:04] | but sometimes, with toxic people, | 但有时面对有害的人 |
[47:06] | you have to… | 你不得不 |
[47:09] | make a clean break, you know? | 跟他们一刀两断 |
[47:10] | You have to save yourself. | 你必须救你自己 |
[47:16] | I just spent a week with him in Montauk, | 我刚跟他在蒙托克共度了一周 |
[47:19] | and he was amazing. | 他表现得非常好 |
[47:22] | And I-I thought that he’d turned a corner or something. | 我还以为他变了 |
[47:24] | I-I thought that we would finally | 我们终于能 |
[47:26] | be able to have a relationship. | 有一段健康的父女关系 |
[47:27] | What the hell were you doing in Montauk in December? | 你们十二月跑去蒙托克干什么 |
[47:30] | You must have been fucking freezing. | 都快冷死了吧 |
[47:37] | Um, we were planning my wedding. | 我们在那里计划我的婚礼 |
[47:40] | To who? | 跟谁的婚礼 |
[47:44] | Uh, Colin. | 科林 |
[47:46] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我的男朋友 |
[47:48] | Mazel tov! | 恭喜你呀 |
[47:51] | Darling, that’s fantastic. | 亲爱的 这真是太棒了 |
[47:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[47:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:01] | Yeah, he’s an… he’s an artist, too, actually. | 其实 他也是个艺术家 |
[48:03] | No. You’re kidding. | 不会吧 |
[48:05] | Well, wh-what sort? | 哪种艺术家 |
[48:06] | Hang on. Do I know him? | 等等 我认识他吗 |
[48:09] | Um, I don’t think so. He’s a painter. | 应该不认识 他是个画家 |
[48:11] | – We met in art school. – Well, then, why didn’t you | -我们在艺术学校认识的 -那你为何 |
[48:13] | bring him to the thing at The Broad the other night? | 没带他参加那晚布罗德美术馆的聚会 |
[48:15] | I would have loved to have met your fiance. | 我会很想认识你的未婚夫的 |
[48:18] | That would have been a little awkward, don’t you think? | 那会有点尴尬 不是吗 |
[48:20] | For you, maybe. | 是你觉得尴尬而已 |
[48:23] | Is he any good? | 他厉害吗 |
[48:26] | Well, I, um… | 我… |
[48:30] | He’s very private about his work. | 他不愿分享他的作品 |
[48:33] | Ah, so he’s tortured. | 那他内心很煎熬 |
[48:35] | Oh, that’s… that is so romantic. | 那可真浪漫 |
[48:45] | Young love. | 年轻人的爱情 |
[48:47] | We’re actually just getting married for a green card. | 我们结婚只是为了拿到绿卡 |
[48:50] | Where’s he from? | 他从哪来的 |
[48:51] | Ireland. He’s Irish. | 爱尔兰 他是爱尔兰人 |
[48:59] | Oh. You’re still here? | 你还在啊 |
[49:01] | Oh, um, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:03] | I didn’t know if we were finished working today | 我不知道我们工作是否结束了 |
[49:07] | or if you were coming back. | 还是你会回来 |
[49:10] | So I thought I would wait. | 于是我就等着 |
[49:12] | No, I think I’ve got what I needed. | 我已经得到我需要的了 |
[49:13] | You can let yourself out. | 你慢走不送 |
[49:33] | How come you never asked me to model? | 你为什么从没叫我当过模特 |
[49:35] | Huh? Oh, God, no. | 什么 当然不行 |
[49:37] | You’re too good for that. | 你那么好 不该做那种事 |
[49:39] | You say that, but what does that mean? | 你常这么说 但那到底是什么意思 |
[49:42] | Well, most of these girls aren’t very smart, | 这些女孩大多不怎么聪明 |
[49:43] | so modeling is a good gig for them. | 所以当模特是份好工作 |
[49:46] | But I want something more for you. | 但我想从你身上得到的不只是这些 |
[49:47] | – More than… – More than a body | -不只是… -不只是一具 |
[49:50] | that I manipulate for my art. | 我为艺术创作而任意摆布的肉体 |
[49:59] | What about the other night, then? | 那那天晚上算什么 |
[50:03] | At the Chateau, when we… | 在那栋别墅里 当我们… |
[50:11] | When we what, Whitney? | 当我们什么 惠特尼 |
[50:15] | Wasn’t I just a body that you could manipulate for your art? | 我当时不是你为艺术创作而任意摆布的肉体吗 |
[50:22] | You’re-you’re talking about the night we made love. | 你是指我们做爱的那一晚 |
[50:27] | Uh, we didn’t make love. | 我们没做爱 |
[50:29] | You fucked me in front of your rich friend to get him off. | 你是在你有钱朋友面前操我 让他高潮射出来 |
[50:32] | Is that what you think happened? | 你是这么看待那一晚的吗 |
[50:33] | It’s not what I think happened. I know that that happened. | 我不是这么想 我知道那是事实 |
[50:38] | – You whored me out. – Okay, that’s enough! | -你把我当妓女卖了 -够了 |
[50:44] | That’s enough. | 别再说了 |
[50:47] | Now, um… | 现在 |
[50:49] | Listen to me. | 轮到你听我说 |
[50:51] | I know you’re upset about what’s happening with your father. | 我知道你父亲的事让你很难过 |
[50:55] | You’re angry and confused and looking for someone to blame, | 你很愤怒 困惑 想找个人怪罪 |
[50:57] | but, darling, don’t conflate those feelings | 但亲爱的 别把这些感觉 |
[51:00] | with what happened at the Chateau, | 跟在别墅发生的事混为一谈 |
[51:02] | because that was absolutely what you wanted. | 因为之前那完全是你想要的 |
[51:05] | That’s not true. | 放屁 |
[51:07] | That is not what I wanted. | 才不是我想要的 |
[51:12] | Um, so why didn’t you go, then? | 那你为什么不走 |
[51:14] | Huh? For fuck’s sake, | 为什么 |
[51:17] | why didn’t you bring your fiance to my opening? | 你为什么不带你未婚夫来我的开幕仪式 |
[51:21] | I gave you a plus-one. | 我允许你多带一个 |
[51:23] | Andrea wanted to come. | 安德里亚想要来 |
[51:24] | Did you, um… | 你有没有… |
[51:26] | did you tell your fiance what happened between us? | 跟你未婚夫说过我们之间的事 |
[51:34] | Do you know what? If I were you, Whitney, | 如果我是你 惠特尼 |
[51:36] | I’d think long and hard | 我在指控前会 |
[51:38] | before making accusations. | 深思熟虑的 |
[51:41] | You need friends right now. | 你现在需要朋友 |
[51:44] | What you should be worried about | 你应该担心的是 |
[51:45] | is what’s happening with your father. | 你父亲身上正在发生的事 |
[51:47] | Very worried, because it could have severe repercussions | 你要多担心下 因为它可能对你的事业 |
[51:52] | for your own career. | 有很严重的影响 |
[51:53] | Now, I’ve been sitting here all day | 今天这篇文章出来后 |
[51:55] | since the article came out, | 我一直在这坐着 |
[51:56] | trying to think how I could help you. | 想办法要怎么去帮你 |
[52:00] | And here’s the thing: | 这样 |
[52:01] | Dashiell is opening a gallery on 21st Street, | 达希尔要在21街开个画廊 |
[52:05] | and he is planning to have me as his inaugural artist, | 他打算请我去做开幕嘉宾 |
[52:10] | and we had discussed the possibility of you | 我们讨论过让你 |
[52:14] | curating my first show. | 来策划我的第一场展出 |
[52:17] | But if that’s how you really feel about him and me, | 但如果你是那样看他和我的 |
[52:21] | then perhaps we ought to revisit that idea. | 也许我们应该打消这个念头 |
[52:40] | Why did you hit me in Paris? | 你在巴黎的时候为什么打我 |
[52:47] | Hit you? | 打你 |
[52:50] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[52:54] | You did. | 你有 |
[52:56] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[52:57] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[53:01] | Ah, Whitney. I can see that our little tiff in Paris | 惠特尼 我们在巴黎的小口角 |
[53:04] | has got blown out of all proportion | 在你漂亮的小脑袋里 |
[53:06] | inside your gorgeous little head. | 被夸大了 |
[53:08] | But, darling, for something so dramatic | 但亲爱的 想要发生这么戏剧化的事 |
[53:11] | to transpire, there would have to be passion | 我们的感情里 |
[53:14] | in the relationship, and sweet as you are, | 必须要有激情 虽然你很可爱 |
[53:16] | I never had those kinds of feelings for you. | 但我从未对你有这样的感觉 |
[53:26] | You should, um… you should probably go. | 你还是走吧 |
[53:28] | You don’t want to miss your flight, right? | 你也不想错过航班 |
[53:37] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[53:42] | Could you at least take me to the airport? | 你至少能送我去机场吗 |
[53:44] | I just… I don’t really want to leave things like this. | 我真的不想就这样离开 |
[53:46] | You know, I don’t think that’s a great idea. | 算了吧 |
[53:48] | Um, it was probably a mistake to invite you over. | 或许我就不该请你过来 |
[53:55] | I’m in a good place right now. | 我现在情况很不错 |
[53:56] | You know, I’m very… | 我很… |
[53:58] | productive. | 有所成就 |
[54:01] | I don’t… | 我不想… |
[54:03] | I don’t want to get trammeled in the past. | 我不想被过去羁绊 |
[55:11] | Ma’am? | 小姐 |
[55:45] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[55:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[55:54] | – Okay, so you’re on the flight. – Hello. | -你们可以上飞机 -你好 |
[55:55] | I wasn’t able to get you seats together, | 我没办法给你们连座 |
[55:56] | – but you are on. – Hi. Excuse me. I-I’m sorry. | -但你们都能上 -你好 不好意思 |
[55:58] | – We talked about this earlier. – Oh, yes, sir, you are also | -我们之前谈过 -是的 先生 你也在… |
[55:59] | – on the list. I’m gonna check… – Excuse me, I’m actually… | -名单上 我查查… -不好意思 我… |
[56:01] | – Excuse… Excuse me! Sorry. – One second. Give me a moment. | -不好意思 -等等 |
[56:03] | – Excuse me. – Hi. Uh, four hours ago, | -不好意思 -你好 四个小时前 |
[56:05] | you stood right there and promised me | 你在那承诺过我 |
[56:07] | that I would have a seat on this flight, | 我能上这趟航班 |
[56:08] | and now I don’t see my name, so how are we gonna | 但我现在没看到我的名字 你要帮我… |
[56:10] | – solve this problem? – I am so sorry. | -解决这个问题吗 -对不起 |
[56:12] | – What’s your name? – Audrey Nelson. | -你叫什么名字 -奥德丽·尼尔森 |
[56:13] | – Let me take a look, Ms. Nelson. – Thank you. | -我查查 尼尔森小姐 -谢谢 |
[56:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:23] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:31] | Why are you sorry? | 你抱歉什么 |
[56:35] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:23] | 奥德丽·尼尔森转发评论 这完全是正确的决定 《洛杉矶书评》 出版商霍兰德·萨缪尔斯或终止发行诺亚·索洛维的新书 | |
[57:58] | You’re Audrey Nelson, right? | 你是奥德丽·尼尔森吧 |
[58:00] | Yeah. Hey. | 是的 你好 |
[58:02] | We went to school together, right? | 我们是同学吗 |
[58:04] | I’m Whitney… Solloway. | 我是惠特尼 索洛维 |
[58:08] | Noah’s my dad. | 诺亚是我爸 |
[58:13] | I have an aisle seat in 23. | 我坐靠过道23号座 |
[58:16] | Do you want to switch? We’d love to catch up. | 你愿意跟我换下吗 我们想聊聊 |
[58:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[58:20] | You girls have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[58:28] | So, should I tell the air marshal | 我应该让空警 |
[58:31] | to be on standby or…? | 待命还是… |
[58:32] | No. You’re hilarious. | 不 你真搞笑 |
[58:34] | Hey, I was just actually catching up with you on Twitter. | 我刚刚看了你的推特 |
[58:36] | Congrats on the new memoir, by the way. | 恭喜你出了新自传 |
[58:39] | And, um, I just wanted to say hi to the woman | 我只是想跟那个 |
[58:40] | who’s ruining my family’s life. | 毁了我们一家生活的女人打个招呼 |
[58:47] | I was joking, but maybe I should call the air marshal. | 我开玩笑的 但也许我应该叫空警来 |
[58:52] | Look, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[58:54] | I have three siblings in school. | 我有3个弟弟妹妹还在读书 |
[58:56] | My mom’s second husband just died of pancreatic cancer. | 我妈的第二任丈夫得了胰腺癌刚去世 |
[58:59] | My mom’s dad has Alzheimer’s. My mom hasn’t worked | 我外公得了老年痴呆 |
[59:01] | in ten years so that she could raise us. | 我妈妈十年都没去工作为了照顾我们 |
[59:03] | So we were all kind of counting on my dad’s book to come out. | 我们全家都靠我爸的书出版来过活 |
[59:06] | You know, so my siblings could stay in school. | 让我的弟弟妹妹有书可以读 |
[59:11] | Um, that’s a lot. | 太不容易了 |
[59:14] | Yeah. And I bet you never even bothered | 是啊 我赌你在出来说他坏话之前 |
[59:16] | to check whether he had kids | 根本没有查过 |
[59:17] | before speaking out against him, did you? | 他是不是有孩子 对吧 |
[59:24] | Actually, I knew he had children. | 事实上 我知道他有孩子 |
[59:26] | Did you ever stop to think | 那你想过 |
[59:27] | how this might affect other people, besides my father? | 这件事除了我父亲之外 其他人会受到多大的影响吗 |
[59:35] | Yes, Whitney. | 是的 惠特尼 |
[59:37] | I thought about it long and hard, | 我深思熟虑过 |
[59:39] | and I decided that it was worth it. | 而我觉得那也是值得的 |
[59:43] | Look, I worshipped your father. | 我崇拜过你爸 |
[59:46] | Okay? All I ever wanted was to be a writer, | 好吗 我以前就想当个作家 |
[59:48] | and I’d read Descent, like, a dozen times, | 我读了《坠落》十多遍 |
[59:51] | so getting to study with Noah Solloway was a dream. | 能跟诺亚·索洛维学习是我的梦想 |
[59:54] | So you’re mad at my father because he didn’t live up | 所以你气我爸 因为他辜负了 |
[59:56] | to your fantasies of him? | 你对他的幻想 |
[59:58] | No, that’s not it. | 不是 |
[1:00:01] | So, what is it, Audrey? He didn’t like your work? | 那是什么 奥德丽 他不喜欢你的文章吗 |
[1:00:04] | He didn’t even give my writing a chance. | 他甚至没给过我的作品机会 |
[1:00:05] | He took one look at me and decided he knew | 他就看了我一眼 甚至都没看过我的文章 |
[1:00:07] | how much I was worth before he’d read a thing I’d written. | 就断言我写的东西一文不值 |
[1:00:11] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样做 |
[1:00:13] | Because he didn’t respect me, Whitney. | 因为他不尊重我 惠特尼 |
[1:00:16] | Well, maybe your writing just wasn’t very good. | 也许你的写作水平是不咋地 |
[1:00:18] | Did you ever consider that? | 你有想过吗 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah, yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:00:25] | At the time, it-it really wasn’t. | 以前确实不咋地 |
[1:00:28] | I was very young when I was in Noah’s class, | 我在诺亚班上时还很年轻 |
[1:00:31] | and I was honestly desperate for his guidance, | 老实说我迫切想得到他的指导 |
[1:00:34] | but he didn’t evaluate my work; he evaluated me. | 但他根本不评价我的文章 他评价了我 |
[1:00:38] | He told me that I had no inner life. | 他说我没内心生活 |
[1:00:40] | Well, do you? | 那你有吗 |
[1:00:44] | Everyone has an inner life. | 每个人都有内心生活 |
[1:00:46] | What he meant was that I didn’t share his inner life | 他的意思是我没有分享他的内心生活 |
[1:00:50] | and that I wasn’t trying hard enough to hide that. | 我没有尽力去掩饰它 |
[1:00:54] | So, because I was writing about being young and being female, | 因为我写的东西是关于年轻和女人的 |
[1:00:59] | he assumed that I had nothing interesting to say. | 他就觉得我的文章枯燥无味 |
[1:01:03] | Have you ever experienced that? | 你体验过那种感觉吗 |
[1:01:07] | I mean, look, it just sounds like he was a shitty professor, | 听起来只是像他是个烂教授 |
[1:01:09] | and I’m sorry that he hurt your feelings, | 我很抱歉他伤害了你的感情 |
[1:01:10] | but that’s not a reason to ruin his entire career. | 但那不是你去毁了他整个事业的理由 |
[1:01:13] | – It’s not? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[1:01:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:01:19] | Why didn’t you just drop the class? | 你为什么不直接退课 |
[1:01:21] | I did. Well, actually, first, I complained to my dean, | 事实上 我退了 一开始 我跟主任投诉 |
[1:01:25] | who told me that I needed to grow a thicker skin. | 而他却告诉我脸皮要厚一点 |
[1:01:28] | So, then I dropped the class. | 后来我退了课 |
[1:01:30] | And it was a class that I needed for my major, | 尽管这门课是我的专业需要的 |
[1:01:33] | so I dropped that, too. | 我还是退了专业 |
[1:01:35] | And I stopped writing for three years, | 我封笔了三年 |
[1:01:38] | and I went into a pretty serious depression. | 后来我得了深度抑郁 |
[1:01:41] | That’s terrible, Audrey, but that’s not my father’s fault. | 那很糟糕 奥德丽 但那不是我爸的错 |
[1:01:46] | So, whose fault is it? | 不然是谁的 |
[1:01:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:50] | I don’t think it’s anybody’s fault. | 那与任何人都无关 |
[1:01:51] | I think it’s just something that happened. | 它就自然而然发生了 |
[1:01:54] | Right. Okay, right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:56] | That is exactly what I thought, too, at the time. | 那时我也是这么想的 |
[1:01:59] | But the truth is that the way that Noah spoke to me, | 但事实是诺亚对我说话的方式 |
[1:02:04] | the way that he treated me | 他对待我的方式 |
[1:02:06] | confirmed my own worst fears about myself. | 证实了我对自己最深的恐惧 |
[1:02:11] | Things that I had heard in one way or another my entire life. | 我这辈子总在以工作方式听到的事 |
[1:02:15] | That I was worthless | 说我没用 |
[1:02:17] | and stupid and not hot enough, | 说我愚蠢 不够热辣 |
[1:02:21] | just generally a waste of space. | 活着只是在浪费粮食 |
[1:02:25] | And it really wasn’t until I started writing my memoir | 直到我开始写自传 |
[1:02:28] | that I even began to ask myself, | 我才开始问自己 |
[1:02:31] | “Okay, why have I thought this way all this time? | “为什么我一直以来都这么想 |
[1:02:36] | Why did I just assume that the problem is me? | 我为什么要认为有问题的是我 |
[1:02:39] | Why do I have to leave the class? | 我为什么要退课 |
[1:02:42] | And why is the way that Noah treated me considered normal?” | 为什么诺亚对待我的方式被认为是正常的” |
[1:02:47] | Think about it, Whitney, okay? | 你想想 惠特尼 好吗 |
[1:02:49] | We give men like him such unbelievable rope. | 我们给了他这样的男人这样难以置信的自由 |
[1:02:55] | We will do anything– | 我们愿意做任何事 |
[1:02:57] | anything– to protect their egos | 来维护他们的尊严 |
[1:02:59] | when they continuously and carelessly destroy ours | 然而他们却不断地 有意无意地 不计后果地 |
[1:03:03] | without consequence. | 来摧毁我们的 |
[1:03:04] | I mean, why? Why does it have to be like that? | 为什么 为什么要这样 |
[1:03:07] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:03:08] | The world is a shitty place, and it’s not fair. | 这个世界本来就不公平 |
[1:03:11] | But I still feel like you’re using your private beef | 但我仍然感觉你有夹带私货 |
[1:03:14] | with my father to promote your book sales, | 利用我爸来推销你的书 |
[1:03:16] | and that’s just… that’s fucking bullshit. | 这很扯淡 |
[1:03:24] | Someone really did a number on you. | 被人毁得不轻 |
[1:03:27] | Look, I’ve had tough experiences | 我也有过跟 |
[1:03:29] | with older men, too– teachers, bosses– | 年长的男人 老师 上司有过不好的经历 |
[1:03:32] | but I’m adult enough to admit that sometimes the problem | 但我是个成年人 我也知道有时候这些问题 |
[1:03:34] | was just that I wanted to fuck them and I shouldn’t have. | 只是我想跟他们上床 而我不应该这样想 |
[1:03:36] | Or I wanted them to fuck me and they didn’t. | 或者我想他们操我 但他们不愿意 |
[1:03:38] | Or maybe it’s just that sometimes, | 也许这种时候 |
[1:03:40] | relationships between men and women | 男女之间的关系 |
[1:03:41] | get weird and awkward, and that’s normal. | 变得很奇怪 很尴尬 这很正常 |
[1:03:44] | But that doesn’t mean all men should burn. | 但这并不意味着这些人就该死 |
[1:03:46] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:49] | I wanted to sleep with your dad. You’re right. | 你说得对 我当时是想睡你爸 |
[1:03:52] | And, yeah, he didn’t want to sleep with me back, | 是的 被他拒绝了 |
[1:03:56] | and that hurt my feelings. | 我很受伤 |
[1:03:58] | But, Whitney, when you want to sleep with these older guys, | 但惠特尼 当你想跟年长的人上床时 |
[1:04:02] | ask yourself, like, what are you really attracted to? | 你问问自己 你到底迷他们什么 |
[1:04:05] | Is it them, or is it their power | 是他们的人 还是他们的权力 |
[1:04:08] | and their authority, their agency in the world? | 他们的权威 还是他们在世界上的地位 |
[1:04:11] | Like, how they can get the kind of shit done | 比如 他们怎么做到的 |
[1:04:15] | that you can only dream of, and they do it | 那些事你只能想想 而他们却能做到 |
[1:04:17] | without even breaking a sweat because the world | 而且不费吹灰之力 |
[1:04:19] | just offers itself up to them on a silver platter. | 因为这是这个世界赋予他们的 |
[1:04:22] | Ask yourself, do you really want to fuck them, | 你问问自己 你是想跟他们上床 |
[1:04:26] | or do you want to be them? | 还是想变成他们 |
[1:04:33] | Look, I’m sorry about your family. | 你家里的事我很抱歉 |
[1:04:35] | I really am. | 真的 |
[1:04:37] | And, yeah, | 是的 |
[1:04:39] | I-I considered not speaking up for this very reason, | 就因为这个 我考虑过不发声 |
[1:04:42] | ’cause I thought… | 因为我想… |
[1:04:44] | “God, what if my individual trauma is not worth blowing up | “如果我的个人创伤不值得 |
[1:04:48] | anyone else’s life in order to tell?” | 去毁了别人的生活呢” |
[1:04:50] | But if we all do that, | 但如果我们都那样做 |
[1:04:54] | if we all think like that, | 如果我们都那样想 |
[1:04:57] | then none of these stories are ever gonna get told. | 那这些故事永远都不会被人讲述 |
[1:05:00] | So, when does it become enough? | 那什么时候才是个头呢 |
[1:05:04] | When does our need to tell our stories | 什么时候我们讲故事的需要 |
[1:05:05] | become greater than their need | 才能大过他们 |
[1:05:08] | to preserve the status quo? | 对维持现状的需求呢 |
[1:05:10] | Is it when we’re abused or when we’re raped? | 是当我们被虐待或者被强奸时吗 |
[1:05:13] | Or is that even enough? | 还是那样也不够 |
[1:05:14] | Because, honestly, it depends on the man in question, right? | 因为讲真 这还要取决于那个人 对吧 |
[1:05:18] | Really, what I’m saying is that this is the problem. | 我想说的是 这才是问题所在 |
[1:05:22] | We constantly debate whether we even have the right to speak. | 我们不断在争论我们有没有话语权 |
[1:05:26] | Like, we, we monitor what we say and our choice of words. | 我们审视自己的话语 谨慎自己的言辞 |
[1:05:31] | And, oh, are we sitting, or are we standing? | 我们是要坐着 还是要站着 |
[1:05:33] | And, oh, we’re… if we’re sitting, | 如果要坐着 |
[1:05:34] | well, how are we sitting? | 我们要怎么坐 |
[1:05:35] | And if we’re standing, well, what are we wearing? | 如果站着 我们要穿什么 |
[1:05:37] | And are our voices pitched just right? | 我们的声音是否恰到好处 |
[1:05:39] | I mean, think about the mental gymnastics | 想象你为了拥有话语权 |
[1:05:41] | that you have to do in order to just have a conversation. | 而做的所有那些头脑体操 |
[1:05:44] | And now imagine what it would be like | 想象一下 |
[1:05:46] | if we lived in a world where we didn’t have to do any of that. | 如果我们生活在一个不需要那样做的世界里 |
[1:05:49] | Where we can just speak. | 我们可以畅所欲言 |
[1:05:53] | We’re not the problem, Whitney. | 问题不在我们 惠特尼 |
[1:05:55] | They are. | 在他们身上 |
[1:05:57] | All I want is just to live in a world | 我只想生活在这样的一个世界里 |
[1:05:59] | where we’re not, like, weird second-class citizens | 在那里我们不会被当成奇怪的二等公民 |
[1:06:02] | whose first job is to make men comfortable, | 也不需要在去取悦了男人之后 |
[1:06:05] | and then we’ll be allowed to speak. | 才能获得话语权 |
[1:06:12] | And, yeah, I think that your dad is | 是的 我认为你父亲 |
[1:06:15] | an impediment to that world. | 是我们进入那种世界的阻碍 |
[1:06:19] | And from what I read in that article, | 我从那篇文章中得知 |
[1:06:22] | I’m not the only one. | 我并不是唯一的一个 |
[1:06:25] | So… I felt that I needed | 所以我觉得我需要 |
[1:06:28] | to say something, and I… | 去说一些事 |
[1:06:31] | I just hope that you can understand that. | 希望你能理解 |
[1:06:47] | She lives. | 她还活着 |
[1:06:50] | I told you my flight was canceled. | 我跟你说过我的航班取消了 |
[1:06:53] | Yeah, and then you went radio silent. | 是啊 然后你就没音信了 |
[1:06:57] | I’ve been worried about you, Whit. | 我一直在担心你 惠特 |
[1:06:59] | I’m sorry. I’m so tired. I had the craziest day. | 抱歉 我好累 这一天真是太疯狂了 |
[1:07:03] | I just need to go to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[1:07:05] | – Wait a bit. – Come on, Colin. | -等等 -拜托 科林 |
[1:07:12] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:07:14] | We barely spoke the entire time you were in Montauk. | 你在蒙托克的时候 我们几乎没说过话 |
[1:07:25] | Nothing’s going on with me, Colin, | 我没事 科林 |
[1:07:27] | except for the fact that my father just got | 除了我爸的性丑闻 |
[1:07:28] | Harvey Weinstein’d, and my whole future | 让我的整个未来 |
[1:07:30] | just got flushed down the toilet. | 都随波而去了 |
[1:07:35] | And I don’t really think I owe you anything at the moment. | 我也不欠你什么 |
[1:07:37] | Not even a conversation. | 也没必要向你交代什么 |
[1:07:38] | – I’m going to bed. – I’m sorry, but you can’t. | -我去睡觉了 -对不起 但不行 |
[1:07:41] | I know you’ve had a long day, and I’m sure you’re very tired, | 我知道你这一天很不容易 一定很累 |
[1:07:43] | but we have to talk. | 但我们必须得谈谈 |
[1:07:45] | You can’t just disappear, ignore my calls and texts. | 你不能就这样消失 无视我的呼叫和信息 |
[1:07:48] | That’s not okay. | 这样不行 |
[1:07:50] | I’m about to be your husband, for Christ’s sake. | 我就要成为你的丈夫了 |
[1:07:58] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:08:01] | You can’t do what? Can’t talk to me? | 做不到什么 不能和我聊聊吗 |
[1:08:05] | I can’t marry you. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[1:08:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:08:24] | ‘Cause I fucked someone else. | 因为我出轨了 |
[1:08:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:08:49] | Furkat. | 富尔卡特 |
[1:08:51] | The photographer? | 那个摄影师吗 |
[1:08:53] | We used to date back in New York. | 我们在纽约约过 |
[1:08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:58] | It only happened once. | 就一次 |
[1:08:59] | That night at The Broad. | 那晚在布罗德美术馆 |
[1:09:04] | Were you with him today? | 你今天也和他在一起吗 |
[1:09:06] | Yes, but nothing happened. | 是的 但没发生什么 |
[1:09:09] | You don’t have to believe me, | 你可以不信我 |
[1:09:10] | but it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[1:09:16] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:09:26] | Do you love him, then? | 那你爱他吗 |
[1:09:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:30] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[1:09:34] | But clearly, so am I. | 但显然 我也是 |
[1:09:36] | You should leave me, Colin. | 你应该离开我 科林 |
[1:09:38] | We should break up. | 我们应该分手 |
[1:09:43] | If that’s what you want. | 你想这样吗 |
[1:09:45] | Why isn’t it what you want? | 你为什么不想 |
[1:09:51] | I guess I’d like to know what’s going on first. | 我想先知道都发生了什么 |
[1:09:55] | If we can fix things. | 感情是否还能修补 |
[1:09:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:09:59] | Right, because, if we don’t fix things, | 是啊 因为我们不想想办法 |
[1:10:00] | you get deported. | 你将被驱逐出境 |
[1:10:02] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:10:05] | Fucking Christ, Whitney, | 他妈的 惠特尼 |
[1:10:06] | is that really what you think this is about? | 你就这么想我的 |
[1:10:09] | A green card? | 为了绿卡 |
[1:10:10] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[1:10:11] | I hate this godforsaken country. | 我讨厌这个国家 |
[1:10:15] | I’d love to go home. | 我宁愿回家 |
[1:10:18] | I’m not with you because I need a green card. | 我跟你在一起并不是为了绿卡 |
[1:10:20] | I need a green card because I fucking want to be with you. | 我需要绿卡是因为我想和你在一起 |
[1:11:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:11:12] | I know I’m an impossibly slow painter. | 我知道我画得慢 |
[1:11:17] | I wish I could just turn out work | 我希望我像其他人那样画得快 |
[1:11:18] | like some of my peers, like Furkat, | 比如富尔卡特 |
[1:11:21] | an-and sell them for millions of dollars | 然后把我的画卖上价格 |
[1:11:23] | and buy us a house. | 给我们买套房子 |
[1:11:26] | I will get there someday. I know I will. | 我知道终有一天我会做到的 |
[1:11:29] | But just don’t fucking give up on me yet. | 但请你不要现在就放弃我 |
[1:11:32] | I’m so… I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:35] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:42] | I love you so much. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:59] | Whitney, you in there? | 惠特尼 你在家吗 |
[1:12:01] | Whitney? | 惠特尼 |
[1:12:06] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:12:08] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[1:12:09] | I’m sorry, uh, just showing up. | 很抱歉就这么突然出现 |
[1:12:11] | We didn’t know where you were. We were worried. | 我们找不到你都急死了 |
[1:12:13] | Oh, okay, well, I’m fine, so you can leave. | 好 我没事 你可以走了 |
[1:12:15] | No, I need to talk. I need to talk. | 不 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:12:17] | You’ve seen the news, right? | 你看到新闻了 对吧 |
[1:12:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:12:20] | Uh, look, it’s terrible, but I need you to know | 那很糟糕 但我需要你知道 |
[1:12:23] | there is… that article, the allegations, | 那篇文章 那些控诉 |
[1:12:26] | what those women are saying, there is no truth in it at all. | 那些女人所说的 都不是真的 |
[1:12:30] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[1:12:31] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[1:12:40] | Uh, Whitney, the-the real story is-is… | 惠特尼 事情的真相是 |
[1:12:44] | it’s just much, much more complicated. | 更加复杂 |
[1:12:46] | Look, that doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[1:12:47] | The point is, I’m your father and I love you | 重点是 我是你爸 我爱你 |
[1:12:50] | and you don’t need to worry, | 你不需要担心 |
[1:12:51] | because your mom and I, we’re gonna take care of this. | 因为你妈和我会处理好的 |
[1:12:54] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[1:12:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:56] | How are you gonna take care of it? | 你要怎么处理 |
[1:12:58] | Well, we’re gonna fight it. | 我们反击回去 |
[1:12:59] | You really think that’s such a good idea? | 你真觉得那是个好主意吗 |
[1:13:01] | Well, what choice have I got? | 我还能有什么选择 |
[1:13:02] | I… we’re not gonna let these women | 我 我们不会让这些女人 |
[1:13:03] | ruin our lives. | 毁了我们的生活 |
[1:13:06] | I’m so tired. I have to go to sleep. | 我累了 我要去睡了 |
[1:13:08] | – No, okay. No, of course. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -不 好的 -我不想谈这些 |
[1:13:09] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Okay, Whitney, I understand. | -抱歉 -好的 惠特尼 我明白 |
[1:13:10] | – I just need you to know– – Mr. Solloway, it’s very late. | -我只是需要你知道 -索洛维先生 已经很晚了 |
[1:13:15] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[1:13:17] | Hi, Colin. Hi. | 你好 科林 |
[1:13:18] | This is, uh, no disrespect. | 我也没别的意思 |
[1:13:20] | This is just between me and my daughter, okay? | 就父女间聊聊天 好吗 |
[1:13:21] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想跟你聊 |
[1:13:23] | She just asked you to leave. | 她刚刚叫你走 |
[1:13:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:13:29] | Thank God. Whitney. | 感谢老天爷 惠特尼 |
[1:13:32] | Oh, my God, we were so worried about you. | 天啊 我们担心死你了 |
[1:13:34] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:35] | – Well, I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -好的 |
[1:13:38] | All right, listen, I need to talk to everybody. | 听着 我要跟你们说件事 |
[1:13:39] | Okay? I just… I need to… I just… I just… | 好吗 我需要… 我… |
[1:13:41] | I found something out, and I need to tell all of you. | 我发现一些事 我要告诉你们 |
[1:13:43] | So, can we please just sit down and talk? Please. | 大家都坐下来聊聊 拜托了 |
[1:13:52] | Okay, uh, uh… | 好了 |
[1:13:54] | all of this is my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[1:13:56] | Everything that’s happening right now is my fault. | 目前发生的一切都是我的错 |
[1:14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:03] | Because Sasha wants writing credit | 因为萨莎想要 |
[1:14:06] | for your dad’s movie. | 你爸电影的著作权 |
[1:14:08] | And I… he… | 我… 他… |
[1:14:11] | he used something I said that I should not have said, | 他利用了我说了的一些不该说的话 |
[1:14:14] | and he gave it to a reporter, | 他告诉了一名记者 |
[1:14:15] | and now she’s using it against your father. | 而她现在正用这些话在诋毁你爸 |
[1:14:17] | But your dad didn’t do anything wrong. | 然而你爸并没有做错什么 |
[1:14:20] | They’re just spinning it. | 他们都在瞎扯 |
[1:14:21] | Can you take Stacey and Trevor for ice cream? | 你能带史黛丝和特雷弗去买个冰淇淋吗 |
[1:14:23] | – Yeah. – No, we’re not children. | -好的 -不 我们不是小孩了 |
[1:14:24] | – I want to stay. – No, please, I need you to go. | -我要留下来 -不 你回避一下 |
[1:14:26] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -好的 -好的 |
[1:14:27] | Ice cream sounds great. | 冰淇淋真棒 |
[1:14:30] | Come on, Stace. | 走吧 史黛丝 |
[1:14:33] | Hey, you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吧 |
[1:14:34] | – Yep. – All right. | -没事 -好的 |
[1:14:36] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走 |
[1:14:41] | Look, I’m not sure exactly what I said, but I think | 我不确定自己到底说了什么 但我想… |
[1:14:43] | maybe it was that you and Eden were sleeping together. | 大概是你和伊顿上过床什么的 |
[1:14:45] | – Oh, Jesus, Helen. – I’m sorry. | -天啊 海伦 -对不起 |
[1:14:46] | I-I really can’t imagine that | 我真的没想到 |
[1:14:48] | he would do something like this. I’m really sorry. | 他会做这种事 真的抱歉 |
[1:14:50] | Mom, why are you apologizing to him? | 妈妈 你为什么要跟他道歉 |
[1:14:53] | Because I fucked up. | 因为是我搞砸了 |
[1:14:54] | How, exactly? | 怎么搞砸的 |
[1:14:56] | Uh, even if Sasha started it, | 就算是萨莎挑事 |
[1:14:58] | does that mean these women are lying? | 就意味着这些女的都在撒谎吗 |
[1:15:00] | Does that mean that Dad didn’t do | 就意味着爸爸并没有 |
[1:15:01] | the things he’s being accused of? | 做过那些他被指控的事吗 |
[1:15:03] | You believe these women over me? I’m your father. | 你相信那些女人却不相信我吗 我是你爸 |
[1:15:08] | Nobody’s saying that they’re lying. | 没人说她们在撒谎 |
[1:15:10] | I’m just saying that maybe they’re exaggerating | 我是说也许她们 |
[1:15:12] | what happened to them. | 夸大了事实 |
[1:15:13] | – Why would they do that? – For attention. | -她们为什么这么做 -为了吸引眼球 |
[1:15:16] | I mean, these things happen on a spectrum, okay? | 这种事有一定范围 好吗 |
[1:15:18] | Like, what they’re describing | 她们所描述的 |
[1:15:19] | is awkward, yes, | 很让人尴尬 没错 |
[1:15:21] | and uncomfortable, certainly. | 也很让人不舒服 |
[1:15:22] | It’s not abuse. | 那不是虐待 |
[1:15:24] | And by calling it abuse, | 但她们称之为虐待 |
[1:15:25] | you just turn women into victims. | 只是把女人变成了受害者 |
[1:15:27] | And once you get older, | 等你长大一点 |
[1:15:29] | hopefully you will understand this. | 你就会懂了 |
[1:15:31] | Listen to yourself. Do you hear yourself | 听听你说的 |
[1:15:32] | right now when you’re talking? | 你听到自己所说的了吗 |
[1:15:33] | He cheated on you, and he left you, | 他先是劈腿 然后离开了你 |
[1:15:36] | and he left all of us. | 离开了我们 |
[1:15:37] | Why are you still defending him? | 你为什么还要帮他说话 |
[1:15:39] | Because he’s your father, and you guys need your father. | 因为他是你们父亲 你们需要你们的父亲 |
[1:15:41] | Don’t say that. This isn’t about us. | 得了吧 这跟我们没关系 |
[1:15:43] | This has never been about us. | 这从来就跟我们没关系 |
[1:15:44] | – What is it about? – You. | -那你觉得和谁有关系 -你 |
[1:15:49] | You could never let him go. | 你根本就放不下他 |
[1:15:50] | No matter what he did, you forgave him for it. | 无论他做了什么 你都会原谅他 |
[1:15:52] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:15:56] | And it’s not true. We got a divorce. | 你说得不对 我们离婚了 |
[1:15:58] | What more did you want from me? | 你还想让我怎么样 |
[1:15:59] | I wanted you to condemn him. | 我要你谴责他 |
[1:16:01] | I wanted you to admit to yourself | 我要你向自己… |
[1:16:03] | and to us what a shit he was, | 向我们承认他就是一坨屎 |
[1:16:05] | so that maybe I would have an opportunity to acknowledge | 这样也许我能有机会去明白 |
[1:16:07] | that that behavior wasn’t normal. | 那种行为根本就不是正常的 |
[1:16:10] | So that maybe I wouldn’t go out looking for a guy | 也许我就不会去外面找个男人 |
[1:16:12] | to hurt me the way that he hurt you. | 像他伤害你那样来伤害我 |
[1:16:21] | That’s what you think of me? | 你就这么看我的 |
[1:16:28] | No, you don’t understand. This is all my fault. | 不 你不明白 这都是我的错 |
[1:16:31] | None of it would have happened. | 这些都不该发生 |
[1:16:33] | I mean, what those women are saying, that’s not… it’s not | 那些女人所说的… |
[1:16:36] | who your father is. | 你爸不是那样的人 |
[1:16:44] | Mom, I believe them. | 妈妈 我相信她们 |
[1:16:50] | He did it to me. | 因为他对我做过 |
[1:16:52] | – Whitney. – What? | -惠特尼 -什么 |
[1:16:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:16:59] | That night at Rodney Callahan’s party. | 那晚在罗德尼·卡拉汉的派对上 |
[1:17:02] | When you got in the hot tub, you didn’t recognize me. | 你进按摩浴缸时 没认出我 |
[1:17:05] | But I saw the way you look at women. | 但我看到了你看女人的眼神 |
[1:17:13] | Like they’re prey. | 好像她们是你的猎物 |
[1:17:15] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[1:17:19] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[1:17:26] | Noah. Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:17:30] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |