时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You were a good dad… | 你是个好爸爸 |
[00:08] | …and Mom was a great mom and… | 妈妈是个好妈妈 |
[00:10] | and we were happy. | 我们很幸福 |
[00:12] | – Hello, friend. – Hello, friend. | -你好啊 朋友 -你好啊 朋友 |
[00:14] | Or at least I thought we were. | 至少我认为我们很幸福 |
[00:15] | Do you know why I m-married you? | 你知道我为什么嫁给你吗 |
[00:17] | I thought you were safe. | 我觉得你很有安全感 |
[00:19] | I knew you would never cheat, you wouldn’t leave, | 我知道你永远不会出轨 你不会离开我 |
[00:22] | and we would have a nice life. | 我们会过上完美的生活 |
[00:25] | It’s so hard, living up to your goddamn standards all the time. | 要达到你的标准太难了 |
[00:29] | Dad, what the fuck?! | 爸爸 搞什么 |
[00:33] | I thought that he’d turned a corner or something. | 我还以为他变了 |
[00:33] | 谷歌新闻 《名利场》:离经叛道的小说家 诺亚·索洛维被爆曾有不端的性行为 | |
[00:35] | After everything he’s already put us through. | 他已经让我们经历了这么多 |
[00:37] | Sometimes with toxic people, | 有时面对有害的人 |
[00:39] | you have to make a clean break. | 你不得不跟他们一刀两断 |
[00:42] | “Over the course of my reporting on Solloway, | “在我撰写索洛维报道的期间 |
[00:44] | six women, three of whom wish to remain anonymous…” | 六名女性 其中三名希望匿名” |
[00:47] | What? | 什么 |
[00:49] | Is that news? | 是新闻报道吗 |
[00:50] | That was just a brushfire near the Getty. | 盖迪附近的树丛着火 |
[00:52] | How did that reporter know | 那个记者怎么知道的 |
[00:54] | how to find Eden? | 她怎么联系到伊顿的 |
[00:57] | Because you told her? | 因为你跟她说了吧 |
[00:58] | I’m not the bad guy here. | 错的人不是我 |
[01:00] | Noah’s name is off the movie, his movie. | 电影都删了诺亚的名字 这可是他的电影 |
[01:04] | Because that’s what you wanted. | 这就是你想要的吧 |
[01:06] | This movie is my baby. | 我把这部电影视作骨肉 |
[01:09] | All of this is my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[01:11] | Your dad didn’t do anything wrong. | 你们爸爸没做错什么 |
[01:13] | Why are you still defending him? | 你为什么还要帮他说话 |
[01:15] | Because he’s your father, and you guys need your father. | 因为他是你们父亲 你们需要你们的父亲 |
[01:17] | Don’t say that. This isn’t about us. | 得了吧 这跟我们没关系 |
[01:19] | This has never been about us. | 这从来就跟我们没关系 |
[01:20] | What is it about? | 那你觉得和谁有关系 |
[01:21] | You could never let him go. | 你根本就放不下他 |
[02:41] | 第一话 海伦 | |
[02:43] | You’re a narcissist. | 你是个自恋狂 |
[02:44] | You’re a vampire. You have no soul. | 你是吸血鬼 你没有灵魂 |
[02:46] | – Whitney. – You burn through people, | -惠特尼 -你将人消磨殆尽 |
[02:47] | and when you’re done using them, | 当你利用完他们 |
[02:49] | you just leave them on the side of the road. | 你就把他们丢在路边 |
[02:50] | All right, honey, calm down. | 好了 亲爱的 冷静 |
[02:52] | Alison probably fucking killed herself | 艾莉森的自杀 |
[02:54] | because of what you did to her. | 也许是因为你对她做的一切 |
[02:55] | – Stop it! – And you? | -住嘴 -而你 |
[02:56] | You can’t survive without him, can you? | 你没他就活不下去 是不是 |
[02:59] | You’re a codependent nightmare. | 你是和他相互依存的噩梦 |
[03:00] | – Please, that’s enough. – I fucking hate you both. | -别说了 -我真恨你们俩 |
[03:01] | – That’s enough! – You deserve each other! | -够了 -你俩真是绝配 |
[03:33] | Is it true, what she said about the hot tub? | 她所说的按摩浴缸的事 是真的吗 |
[03:40] | I didn’t know it was her. I… | 我一开始不知道是她 我… |
[03:52] | I… | 我… |
[03:56] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[03:57] | – I’m gonna leave– – No, you can’t fucking leave. | -我先走了 -不 你不能走 |
[03:59] | Okay? You can’t run away. | 好吗 你不能逃避 |
[04:02] | Because we have to fix this. | 因为我们必须修补这一切 |
[04:06] | So I’m gonna go talk to her, | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[04:07] | and don’t go anywhere. | 你在这哪也别去 |
[04:37] | Look, I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很生气 |
[04:42] | We’re all upset. | 我们都很生气 |
[04:48] | It’s been a terrible, terrible day. | 这一天真是糟透了 |
[04:51] | But… | 但… |
[04:56] | …your dad… | 你爸… |
[05:01] | Look, he’s made mistakes. | 他确实犯下了错误 |
[05:03] | Nobody knows that better than I do. | 没人比我更了解这些事 |
[05:08] | But he’s not a bad man. | 但他不是个坏人 |
[05:11] | I mean, don’t you think he’s being punished enough right now? | 你不觉得他现在已经被惩罚得够多了吗 |
[05:14] | By everybody? | 被所有人 |
[05:15] | By the world? | 被整个世界 |
[05:18] | And, Whitney, I-I don’t think this is the time to fight. | 惠特尼 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[05:21] | We need to support each other. | 我们需要互相支持 |
[05:24] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[05:28] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[05:38] | We’re the only family you have, Whitney. | 我们是你唯一的家人 惠特尼 |
[05:40] | We are not a fucking family. | 我们不是一家人 |
[05:43] | And I’m tired of pretending like we are. | 我受够了去假装我们是一家人 |
[05:45] | You’re holding onto a myth. | 你在坚守一个空虚的东西 |
[05:47] | Okay, I know. You’re upset. | 我知道你在生气 |
[05:49] | Yes, I’m upset. I’m very upset. | 是的 我在生气 我很生气 |
[05:53] | But I’m not crazy. | 但我脑筋还清醒 |
[05:56] | It’s obviously more important to you | 显然对你来说 |
[05:58] | to hold on to a fantasy of being a perfect mom, | 幻想自己是个完美妈妈 |
[06:01] | of being the one who held us all together than it is | 幻想自己是那个团结我们的人 |
[06:03] | for you to admit that this whole thing is a fucking charade. | 比让你承认这都是虚假的更加重要 |
[06:08] | Dad only cares about himself, and you only care about Dad. | 爸爸只关心自己 而你只关心他 |
[06:11] | That is not true. | 胡说 |
[06:14] | Yes, it is. | 我没有 |
[06:19] | Will you please come back outside and just talk to us? | 能请你出来跟我们一起谈谈吗 |
[06:25] | I mean, you’re getting married in three weeks. | 你三个礼拜后就要结婚了 |
[06:27] | How-how are we gonna do that if you’re not even talking to us? | 如果你不跟我们谈谈 我们要怎么做 |
[06:30] | I mean, how is he gonna walk you down the aisle? | 他要怎样伴着你走过红毯 |
[06:32] | He’s not. | 我不需要他 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | He’s not gonna walk me down the aisle | 我不需要他伴着我走过红毯 |
[06:41] | because he’s not coming to my wedding. | 因为我不会邀请他 |
[06:43] | Of course he’s invited to your wedding. | 你当然得邀请他 |
[06:47] | He’s your father. | 他是你爸 |
[06:49] | You know, he made you. He and I. | 他和我生下了你 |
[06:53] | We made you. You wouldn’t be here without us. | 如果没有我们 也不会有你 |
[06:57] | – You don’t get it. – I do get it. I just think | -你没懂 -我懂 我只是觉得 |
[06:59] | you’re being kind of shortsighted right now | 你现在有点看不清 |
[07:01] | and actually pretty fucking cruel. | 其实更多的是残忍 |
[07:02] | You know, all I want for myself in life | 我这辈子最希望的 |
[07:04] | is not to end up like you. | 就是不落的你这样 |
[07:24] | Jesus. Fucking Noah. | 操你妈的傻逼贱狗诺亚 |
[07:32] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[07:33] | He had to go take care of stuff. | 他有点事要忙 |
[07:36] | – Where’s Whitney? – She’s in the bedroom. | -惠特尼呢 -她在卧室 |
[07:40] | What now? | 现在要干什么 |
[07:41] | Well, I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[07:43] | Wonder if Whitney’s got any food. | 不知道惠特尼这里有没有吃的 |
[07:45] | Mom, what now? | 妈妈 现在怎么办 |
[07:46] | You’re gonna have to just give me a minute. | 让我喘口气先 |
[07:48] | Okay, honey? Please. | 好吗 亲爱的 拜托你了 |
[08:01] | 洛杉矶城市环境管理部 托潘加峡谷和太平洋沿岸的居民正在自愿撤离 | |
[08:08] | Hi, it’s Noah. Leave a message. | 你好 我是诺亚 请留言 |
[08:15] | Hi, it’s Noah. Leave a message. | 你好 我是诺亚 请留言 |
[08:21] | Mrs. Solloway? | 索洛维夫人 |
[08:22] | Uh, Butler. Call me Mrs. Butl… | 巴特勒 叫我巴特勒… |
[08:24] | No-no, just call-call me Helen. | 就叫我海伦吧 |
[08:28] | Uh, I’m sorry to ask this at what I know is a very stressful time, | 我知道现在时机不对 但我想请问下 |
[08:31] | but might you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[08:32] | where Whitney’s birth certificate is? | 惠特尼的出生证明在哪 |
[08:35] | wh… her birth… What? | 什么 她的出生…什么 |
[08:37] | Yeah, we need it to get our marriage license. | 我们要那个去登记 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I’m sure I have it somewhere. I can get it. | 肯定在哪收着呢 我去找 |
[08:44] | That would be great. | 太好了 |
[08:46] | We actually are about to miss the deadline, | 我们快要错过最后期限了 |
[08:48] | and if we don’t have that, | 如果没有它 |
[08:49] | I’ll miss the deadline for my green card. | 我就要错过获得绿卡的最后期限了 |
[08:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:52] | – What? – It’s not at my house. | -什么 -不在我家 |
[08:53] | – It’s at Noah’s house. – Why? | -在诺亚家 -为什么 |
[08:55] | Because that’s what happens when you get divorced, Whitney. | 因为离婚后就这样啊 惠特尼 |
[08:58] | You split up the the passports and the birth certificates. | 护照 出生证明什么都分开放着 |
[09:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:02] | So neither one of us will, I don’t know, | 以免我们中一个 |
[09:03] | flee the country with all of you guys. | 带着你们所有人一起逃出国 |
[09:05] | I took Martin and Stacey’s, | 马丁和史黛丝的在我那 |
[09:07] | your dad took yours and Whitney’s. | 你和惠特尼的在你爸那 |
[09:09] | Why would you give mine to Dad? | 为什么把我的给爸爸了 |
[09:10] | Oh, clearly, because I was trying to traumatize you. | 显然是因为我想给让他给你造成创伤 |
[09:12] | I mean, what the fuck, Whitney? | 你想什么呢 惠特尼 |
[09:13] | We just divided ’em up randomly. | 我们就随便分配的 |
[09:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:18] | Uh, I’m just gonna go get it. | 我去找 |
[09:20] | – Myself. – Wait, are you leaving? | -我一个人去 -等等 你要走了 |
[09:22] | Yeah. You’re gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 是的 你们没事的 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | Don’t worry about it. Your sister is here. | 别担心 你们姐姐在呢 |
[09:27] | All right? She can take care of you for a little while. | 好吗 她会照顾好你们的 |
[09:30] | I think it would be good for her | 我想这对她来说可能是好事 |
[09:31] | to be responsible for somebody besides herself for a change. | 让她对除了自己之外的人负责 |
[09:37] | See what it’s like. | 自己好好去感受下 |
[09:40] | Voluntary evacuations are underway | 托潘加峡谷和周边地区的 |
[09:42] | for Topanga Canyon and surrounding areas. | 居民自愿撤离正在进行 |
[09:45] | The fire continues to grow, with zero percent containment. | 火势依然不减 没有能遏制的迹象 |
[09:48] | Fire officials are suggesting anyone living | 消防官员建议住在周边的人 |
[09:50] | in the area to make preparations to evacuate. | 准备好撤离 |
[09:54] | More than 200 firefighters | 超过200名消防员 |
[09:55] | are already involved in fighting the blaze, | 已经战斗在火灾前线 |
[09:57] | with more on the… | 有更多… |
[10:04] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[10:33] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[10:41] | Noah, wake up. | 诺亚 醒醒 |
[10:46] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[10:48] | Come on. Noah. | 醒醒 诺亚 |
[12:03] | How do you not know where it is? | 你怎么会不知道放在哪了 |
[12:06] | It should be in here. | 应该在这 |
[12:07] | This is where I keep most of my important stuff. | 我把重要的东西都放在这里了 |
[12:09] | It’s not there. I don’t know where the fuck it went. | 不在 我不知道去哪了 |
[12:11] | Clearly. | 明显是 |
[12:12] | Helen, it’s not in with my spoons. | 海伦 不会跟勺子放在一起的 |
[12:14] | Well, who knows? It could be anywhere, right? | 谁知道呢 哪里都有可能 |
[12:17] | Could you stop doing that? | 你可以别翻了吗 |
[12:18] | Why, I’m sorry, is it bothering you? | 为什么 对不起 打扰到你了吗 |
[12:20] | – Do you have a hangover? – Stop that! Stop it! | -你宿醉了吗 -住手 |
[12:22] | How the fuck did you not know it was her in the hot tub? | 你怎么会不知道按摩浴缸里的是她 |
[12:29] | What are you really asking? | 你到底想问什么 |
[12:33] | Because I find it highly improbable you could get | 因为我发现你不可能离那么近 |
[12:35] | that close to your own daughter and not recognize her. | 还没认出那是你自己的女儿 |
[12:39] | Oh, so you’re saying that I-I did recognize her? | 你是说我认出她来了 |
[12:42] | And I went after her? | 还追了过去 |
[12:45] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[12:49] | – No. – Are you sure? ‘Cause if that’s | -不 -你确定吗 如果… |
[12:51] | – what you really think– – I don’t, I don’t. | -你真那样想… -我没有 |
[12:55] | So you’re just trying to make me feel like | 所以你就是无缘无故 |
[12:56] | a complete shit for no reason? | 想让我难受 |
[12:57] | No, no, not for no reason! | 不 不是无缘无故 |
[12:59] | There’s a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[13:01] | Years ago, you traumatized our daughter | 很多年前 你对我们女儿造成了创伤 |
[13:02] | and you never even fucking mentioned it! | 你却压根没提过 |
[13:05] | And at this point, Noah, I don’t know | 而现在 诺亚 我不知道 |
[13:06] | if you’re stupid or evil or crazy or all three. | 你是蠢是邪恶还是疯狂 还是你都有 |
[13:11] | But you really should definitely feel like a complete shit. | 但你真应该感觉自己是坨狗屎 |
[13:14] | – I do! – Good! | -我确实有 -很好 |
[13:18] | What was she even doing at that party, Helen? | 海伦 她那晚为什么会在那出现 |
[13:20] | – Oh, my God. – She was in high school. | -天啊 -她还在读高中 |
[13:22] | What was she doing out in Montauk | 她怎么会一个人去蒙托克 |
[13:23] | by herself, in a hurricane? | 那天还有飓风 |
[13:24] | Are you really trying to say that this is my fault? | 你想说这是我的错 |
[13:26] | Oh, no, of course not. Nothing’s ever your fault. | 当然不是 你怎么会有错 |
[13:28] | Oh, please. You are incredible. | 拜托 你真是不可理喻 |
[13:30] | I am so fucking tired of you lecturing me. | 我已经厌倦了你的说教 |
[13:34] | With your self-important, fucking self-righteous, | 你那些妄尊自大 自以为是 |
[13:37] | holier-than-thou… | 自恃清高 |
[13:38] | You don’t think I fucking hate myself for that night? | 你以为我不后悔那晚的事吗 |
[13:41] | That was the worst night of my life– | 那是我一辈子最糟糕的一晚 |
[13:42] | – Oh, my God. Your life? – Yes! | -天啊 你这辈子 -是的 |
[13:44] | My life. My fucking life! | 是的 我这一辈子 |
[13:47] | I lost my daughter that night. You don’t think I know that?! | 那晚我失去了我女儿 你以为我不知道 |
[13:52] | You don’t think I’ve been trying ever since | 你以为从那天开始我没有 |
[13:55] | to try and make it up to her? | 试着去弥补她吗 |
[13:57] | I would do anything– anything– to undo what happened. | 我愿意做任何事来弥补对她的伤害 |
[14:06] | And finally, finally, | 终于 |
[14:08] | last week in Montauk, I… | 上周在蒙托克 |
[14:11] | preparing for the wedding, we had fun and… | 我为她筹备婚礼 我们相处融洽 |
[14:17] | We were father and daughter again. | 我们终于又是父女了 |
[14:22] | If I could just give her that. | 如果我可以给她 |
[14:23] | If I can just give her a good wedding | 一个完美的婚礼 |
[14:25] | with us all there together -having fun, then– – | 我们一家人都在场 我们欢笑… |
[14:27] | She doesn’t want you there. | 她不想你去 |
[14:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:34] | I mean, you’re not invited to the wedding. | 她不会邀请你 |
[14:37] | What, she said that? | 什么 她说的吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:45] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[15:23] | What’s this? “Dear-dear Helen…”? | 这是什么 “亲爱的海伦” |
[15:30] | That’s the letter I wrote to you the night before our wedding. | 我们婚礼前一晚我写给你的信 |
[15:34] | Why do you have it? | 怎么在你这 |
[15:37] | ‘Cause I found it in the trash | 第二天我在… |
[15:40] | in your parents’ guest room the next day, | 你父母家客房的垃圾桶里找到的 |
[15:42] | and so I fished it out and kept it. | 我拿出来 保存了起来 |
[15:50] | What does it say? | 都写了什么 |
[15:57] | “Dear Helen.” | “亲爱的海伦 |
[16:03] | “I can’t believe tomorrow is our wedding day.” | 真不敢相信明天我们就要举行婚礼了 |
[16:09] | “I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[16:12] | You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. | 遇见你是我一生中最好的事 |
[16:16] | I know we’ve had some hard times, | 我知道我们有过龃龉 |
[16:18] | but I’m so glad we’ve stuck it out.” | 但我很高兴我们熬过去了 |
[16:23] | “I love what we have and are building together, | 我爱我们共同拥有和创造的 |
[16:26] | and I think you and I are worth the effort.” | 我认为你和我都值得付出努力 |
[16:30] | “I have countless superlatives for you, | 我有好多想用来夸你的词 |
[16:33] | but at the risk of belaboring, | 你不要嫌我啰嗦 |
[16:36] | I think you’re beautiful…” | 我认为你美丽 |
[16:43] | “sexy, brilliant, kind, tough, strong, | 性感 聪慧 善良 坚韧 强壮 |
[16:45] | brave, gentle, creative, funny, thoughtful. | 勇敢 温柔 有创造力 有趣 体贴 |
[16:50] | You’re a really good person, but mostly you’re the person | 你真的是个好人 但最重要的是 |
[16:52] | whom I’m most excited to see every day. | 你是那个我每天都期待见到的人 |
[16:53] | I’m so grateful you’re gonna be my wife. | 我跟感激你即将成为我的妻子 |
[16:58] | Love, Noah.” | 爱你的诺亚” |
[17:11] | Did you think I threw that away? | 你以为是我扔的吗 |
[17:15] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:18] | Well, I wouldn’t have. I just… | 我不会的 |
[17:23] | I probably just put it somewhere. | 我大概是随便放在了哪 |
[17:24] | I’m so careless. | 我很粗心 |
[17:30] | You used to write me letters like this all the time. | 你以前总给我写这样的信 |
[17:36] | Well, I wanted to be a writer. | 因为我想当作家嘛 |
[17:41] | Yeah, and I just assumed | 是啊 我本来以为 |
[17:44] | there’d be more of them, that they’d just keep coming. | 你会源源不绝地给我写更多信 |
[17:46] | I never imagined you’d stop loving me. | 我从没想过你会停止爱我 |
[18:08] | Hi, folks. We’re starting a mandatory evacuation. | 两位 我们开始强制撤离了 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[18:11] | The winds shifted overnight. | 一夜之间风向变了 |
[18:13] | The fire’s headed towards the canyon. | 山火烧向了峡谷 |
[18:14] | – Shit. – It’s only a few miles away now | -该死 -现在火源离这里只有几英里了 |
[18:16] | and it’s burning quickly. You have to leave. | 它蔓延的速度很快 你很要抓紧走了 |
[18:19] | You mean, like, right now? | 你说现在吗 |
[18:20] | Yes, and if you have a car, | 是的 有的人正徒步 |
[18:22] | there are a few people making their way down the main road on foot. | 沿着主路撤离 如果你们有车的话 |
[18:24] | We’re asking people with any extra room to pick them up. | 希望你们有地方的话能载他们一程 |
[18:26] | Okay, yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[18:27] | – We’ll see you down there. – Yeah. | -下面见了 -好的 |
[18:31] | Okay, what…? Should we just do… | 我们现在怎么办 |
[18:33] | get some water bottles or something? Or, uh… | 准备些水瓶什么的吗 还是… |
[18:37] | Do you have a fire extinguisher? | 你有灭火器吗 |
[18:38] | Is that a stupid idea? | 那样会不会太蠢 |
[18:40] | What about Whitney’s birth certificate? | 惠特尼的出生证明怎么办 |
[18:42] | You know what? Fuck it. | 算了吧 |
[18:43] | There are other ways to get a birth certificate. Come on. | 还有别的方法可以弄到出生证明 走吧 |
[18:46] | Put your shoes on. | 快穿鞋 |
[18:51] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[18:53] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | – I’m not going. – What are you talking about? | -我不走了 -你说什么 |
[18:58] | I don’t know what to take, Helen. | 我不知道带什么 海伦 |
[19:00] | Nothing. Take nothing. I mean, we don’t have any time. | 什么都不带 我们没时间了 |
[19:03] | Well, I-I-I can’t just leave it here. What if it burns? | 我不能把东西丢下不管 如果房子烧了呢 |
[19:05] | So let it burn. It’s all just stuff. | 烧就烧啊 始终都是死物 |
[19:07] | It’s not just stuff. It’s all I’ve got. | 那不是死物 我只有这些了 |
[19:09] | – Noah. – Helen, you don’t understand. | -诺亚 -海伦 你不明白 |
[19:11] | You have the kids, I don’t. | 你还有孩子们 我没有了 |
[19:14] | They don’t want anything to do with me anymore. | 他们不想再跟我扯上关系 |
[19:16] | This is all I’ve got left. | 这是我仅剩的了 |
[19:20] | Everything that happened, it’s here, it’s all this… | 所有的过去都在这里了 |
[19:23] | photo albums and letters and… | 所有这些相册 信件 |
[19:29] | I can’t just leave it. I can’t. | 我不能丢下它们不管 |
[19:31] | Okay. Fine, we’ll put it all in the fucking car. Let’s just go. | 那好 我们都搬上车 走吧 |
[19:35] | – No… you go. I’m-I’m staying. – No, I’m not leaving here– | -不 你走吧 我不走了 -我不会留下你 |
[19:37] | Just fucking go, Helen! | 你快走吧 海伦 |
[19:41] | What are you doing here anyway? | 你来这里干什么 |
[19:43] | – What do you mean? – Why did you come here? | -什么意思 -你来做什么 |
[19:44] | I… because… | 我…因为… |
[19:46] | to find the-the birth certificate. | 我要来找出生证明 |
[19:48] | Well, you could’ve just called me, | 你可以给我打电话 |
[19:49] | – told me to look for it. – I did call you. | -让我去找 -我打了啊 |
[19:51] | I called you twice and you didn’t answer. | 我打了两次你都没接 |
[19:52] | No, I think Whitney’s right. I think you, I think you have… | 不 我觉得惠特尼说得对 我觉得你… |
[19:57] | I think you have some weird codependency with me | 对我有一种奇怪的依赖心理 |
[20:00] | or some obsession, I-I don’t know what it is. It’s not right. | 或者说对我所有迷恋 我不知道 但这是不对的 |
[20:07] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:08] | It’s not appropriate, Helen. I’m not your husband anymore. | 这不合适 海伦 我不是你丈夫了 |
[20:16] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里 |
[20:29] | I hope you burn. | 希望你烧死 |
[20:52] | You guys want a ride? | 你们想搭车吗 |
[20:53] | That would be great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[20:54] | All right, get in. | 上车吧 |
[20:57] | All right, I got it. | 我来放吧 |
[21:04] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[21:11] | Where’s the…? | 在哪里… |
[21:18] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[21:26] | I’m Anna. This is John. | 我是安娜 这是约翰 |
[21:28] | Th-Thank you again. | 非常感谢你 |
[21:31] | Our car broke down the other day. | 我们的车前几天坏了 |
[21:32] | I was gonna fix it this morning, but my wife is so pregnant… | 我今天早上本来想修好的 但是我妻子快生了 |
[21:36] | Thank you, seriously. | 真的感谢你 |
[21:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[21:39] | This car was built to withstand a chemical attack, | 这辆车可以抵御化学攻击 |
[21:41] | so it’s gonna be okay. You all right? | 所以没事的 你还好吧 |
[21:44] | I think there’s some water back there in the door. | 后车门里有水 |
[21:47] | What’s that noise? | 什么声音 |
[21:49] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:07] | Where is the apocalypse button? | 灾难按钮在哪里 |
[22:15] | How do you survive chemical warfare in this car? | 遇到化学灾难在车上该怎样做 |
[22:20] | It was your fucking idea to move here, John. | 是你要搬到这里来 约翰 |
[22:23] | I wanted to live in Marina del Rey, | 我想住在玛丽安德尔湾 |
[22:25] | but you were like, | 但你说 |
[22:26] | “Let’s move to Topanga. That way nobody will bother us.” | 我们搬到托潘加去吧 那里没人打扰我们 |
[22:29] | I like when people bother us. | 我喜欢别人打扰我们 |
[22:32] | I like having people around. | 我喜欢热闹 |
[22:34] | We’re about to have a baby, for Christ’s sakes. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[22:36] | So maybe it’s time for you to get over | 也许是时候你该克服 |
[22:39] | your fucking social anxiety, | 你那该死的社交焦虑症了 |
[22:41] | take your Xanax, and face the world. | 吃上药 面对这个世界吧 |
[22:44] | It’s not just you anymore. | 现在不止是你一个人了 |
[22:45] | There’s three of us now. | 我们是三个人了 |
[22:48] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[22:52] | Excuse me, Officer. | 打扰一下 警官 |
[22:55] | Would you please roll up the window, please? | 请把窗户关上好吗 |
[22:57] | There’s too much smoke. | 烟太多了 |
[23:00] | Look, I’m gonna take care of you, okay? | 听着 我会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[23:03] | Of you and the peanut. | 你和小花生 |
[23:04] | I promised that I would, and I will. | 我答应过你我会的 |
[23:06] | You’ve been doing a real bang-up job of it so far. | 到目前为止 你做得很好 |
[23:08] | Look, the fire is not my fault, Anna, okay? I didn’t set it. | 这火不是我的错 安娜 又不是我放的 |
[23:10] | I didn’t say you fucking set it, John. | 我没说你放火了 约翰 |
[23:12] | I said we shouldn’t have been here in the fucking first place. | 我说我们一开始就不应该来这里 |
[23:14] | Okay, you guys, I’m sorry to interrupt, okay, | 我很抱歉打断你们 |
[23:16] | but this is, this is not helping, all right? | 但这样没用 好吗 |
[23:19] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你们很害怕 |
[23:20] | but screaming at each other is just a waste of time, | 但互相争吵只是浪费时间 |
[23:23] | and it’s just… it’s just a waste of energy, | 浪费精力 |
[23:25] | and it’s gonna dehydrate you. | 会让你脱水的 |
[23:29] | All right, you’re gonna be parents. | 你们要做父母了 |
[23:31] | You’re a team now, you have to remember that. | 你们现在是一个团队了 必须记住这一点 |
[23:42] | What does this do? | 这是干什么的 |
[23:51] | Bingo. | 终于找到了 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:56] | Okay, we can relax. | 我们可以放松了 |
[24:00] | Just have to wait for this traffic to get moving. | 只需要等路疏通了 |
[24:24] | 第二话 诺亚 | |
[24:28] | It’s moving incredibly quickly, | 它移动得非常快 |
[24:30] | and at zero percent contained, | 而且完全没有办法控制 |
[24:32] | it’s still considered a very dangerous situation. | 仍被认为是一个非常危险的情况 |
[24:34] | The Santa Ana winds died down last night, | 昨晚圣安娜的风停了 |
[24:36] | but they’re expected to pick back up this afternoon, | 但今天下午会回来 |
[24:39] | which could mean more evacuations in Los Angeles | 这可能意味着洛杉矶文图拉县 |
[24:41] | and Ventura Counties. | 会有更多的人需要撤离 |
[24:43] | Now back to you, Molly. | 交回给你 莫莉 |
[24:44] | Thanks, Charles. | 谢谢 查尔斯 |
[24:44] | We go now to Suzie Lee, who’s live with a member | 我们现在交给苏西·李 她现在和一位 |
[24:47] | of our brave Los Angeles Fire Department, | 洛杉矶消防局的消防员在一起直播 |
[24:49] | with some advice for people based on recent experience. | 根据最近的经历给人们一些建议 |
[24:52] | Suzie. | 苏西 |
[24:53] | Thanks, Molly. I’m here with Dan Foster. | 谢谢 莫莉 这是丹·福斯特 |
[24:56] | Dan, you’ve faced this sort of thing before. | 丹 你以前也遇到过这样的事 |
[24:58] | What advice would you give people in this situation? | 这种情况下 你会给人们什么建议 |
[25:02] | Well, these things are unpredictable, uh, | 这些事情是不可预测的 |
[25:04] | but I guess something my captain told me years ago | 但几年前队长告诉我的 |
[25:06] | has always stayed with me. | 我一直记得 |
[25:07] | He said, in circumstances like these, | 他说 在这种情况下 |
[25:09] | “movement is life.” If you move, you live. | 动起来就能活命 你动起来 就能活命 |
[25:09] | 突发新闻 马尔霍兰大火进展 | |
[25:12] | If you stay, you die. | 你留下 就会死 |
[25:13] | So if they’re telling you to leave, people, leave. | 所以如果他们叫你离开 就离开 |
[25:16] | Don’t wait, just go. | 别等了 走吧 |
[26:21] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[26:26] | Hi, it’s Whitney. Leave a message. | 我是惠特尼 请留言 |
[26:38] | 惠特尼 我找到了 | |
[26:48] | 惠特尼 出生证明 回电话 | |
[27:21] | Hi, it’s Whitney. Leave a message. | 我是惠特尼 请留言 |
[27:26] | Whit, I, uh… | 惠特 我… |
[27:57] | 亲爱的诺亚 欢迎回家 希望监狱生活没有那么辛苦 如果你感兴趣 这是你案件的一些发现 | |
[28:20] | Why don’t you tell me how it began? | 你能告诉我是怎么开始的吗 |
[28:22] | Oh, it was so long ago, who remembers? | 那是很久以前的事了 谁还记得 |
[28:25] | We’re hoping that you do, Ms. Bailey. | 我们希望你记得 贝利女士 |
[28:29] | It all began on a dark and stormy night. | 一切开始于一个黑暗的暴风雨夜晚 |
[28:33] | Oh, God, no. | 天呐 不要 |
[28:34] | I’m kidding. Please… don’t write that down. | 我在开玩笑 别写下来 |
[28:38] | Do you remember seeing him for the first time? | 你还记得第一次见到他吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[28:42] | Do you remember what you thought? | 你还记得你的想法吗 |
[28:46] | Ms. Bailey? | 贝利女士 |
[28:48] | No, but I remember he was holding his daughter. | 不记得了 但我记得他抱着他的女儿 |
[29:07] | Look, I can’t really tell you what I was thinking. | 我真的无法告诉你我当时的想法 |
[29:10] | That first year, everything was still such a blur. | 第一年 一切都是那么模糊 |
[29:14] | But I do remember the sun was really bright, | 但我记得太阳很亮 |
[29:17] | like, unusually strong for so early in the season. | 异常于那个季节的明亮 |
[29:22] | There was no place to hide. | 没有藏身之处 |
[29:25] | I liked this one spot by the lighthouse. | 我喜欢灯塔旁的一个地方 |
[29:28] | The waves out there seemed even angrier than I was. | 那里的海浪似乎比我还要愤怒 |
[29:42] | How old were you when it began? | 那时候你多大岁数 |
[29:46] | I was 31 years old. | 我当时31岁 |
[29:50] | I remember promising myself I’d get to 35. | 我记得我向自己承诺我会撑到35岁 |
[29:53] | I’d make it through till then. | 我会撑到那时候 |
[29:57] | And if nothing had changed… | 如果一切都没有改变… |
[30:00] | …well, then I had tried hard enough. | 那我就没有力气撑下去了 |
[30:11] | Oh, Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[30:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:23] | Wish I could go back and… | 我真希望能回去 |
[30:50] | Mr. Solloway, hi. | 索洛维先生 你好 |
[30:53] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[30:56] | Not like I had much of a choice. | 我好像没什么选择 |
[30:58] | Well, we’ll try not to take up too much of your time. | 我们尽量不占用你太多时间 |
[31:02] | So, can you tell us a bit about who you were back then? | 你能告诉我们那时的你是什么状态吗 |
[31:06] | Mr. Solloway? | 索洛维先生 |
[31:08] | Uh, I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白这个问题 |
[31:11] | What exactly do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[31:14] | How were you feeling about your life? | 你对生活满意吗 |
[31:18] | Fine. Fine. | 还行吧 |
[31:21] | Can you say a little more? | 能说具体点吗 |
[31:23] | Great. I was feeling great, you know? | 很好 我感觉很好 |
[31:26] | My children were healthy. My wife was beautiful. | 孩子们很健康 我妻子很漂亮 |
[31:31] | My life was pretty fucking perfect. | 我的生活很完美 |
[31:37] | I-I was a happy man back then. | 我那时很快乐 |
[31:39] | I… was proud of my family, | 我的家庭很棒 |
[31:41] | my first book had just come out, I… | 我的第一本书刚刚出版 |
[31:44] | Everything I’d promised myself I’d achieve | 我年轻时候 |
[31:46] | when I was a young man, I… I’d done it. | 向自己承诺的一切 我做到了 |
[31:50] | But… | 但是… |
[31:52] | Well, that’s it. There is no “but.” | 就这样 没有但是 |
[31:54] | When I look back, I… I can’t tell you why it happened. | 当我回首往事 我无法告诉你为什么会这样 |
[32:01] | I was restless, sure, but all men are restless. | 我是有些躁动 但所有男人都这样 |
[32:05] | But you give up certain personal liberties | 当你放弃了某些个人自由 |
[32:09] | to live in a secure state. | 来生活在一个稳定的状态 |
[32:11] | On all levels. | 在所有层面上 |
[32:13] | National. Municipal. Marital. | 无论国籍 地区还是是否婚配 |
[32:18] | I never had any problem with that. I enjoyed being married. | 我从来没觉得这是个问题 我享受婚姻 |
[32:22] | When other men used to complain about their wives, | 当别的男人抱怨他们的妻子时 |
[32:24] | I’d just think, “Poor sucker made a bad choice.” | 我会想 “可怜的笨蛋做了一个错误的选择” |
[32:31] | I enjoyed being married. | 我享受婚姻 |
[32:34] | When other men used to complain about their wives, | 当其他男人抱怨他们的妻子时 |
[32:36] | I’d just think, “Poor sucker made a bad choice.” | 我会想 “可怜的笨蛋做了一个错误的选择” |
[32:59] | I saw your car. I figured you were still here. | 我看见了你的车 我觉得你还在家 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[33:02] | Uh, Ned, I’m from next door. | 我是奈德 我住隔壁 |
[33:05] | Been there for 50 years and I am not leaving. | 我在那儿住了50年 我不打算走 |
[33:08] | That’s what I told the sheriff. | 我是这样对治安官说的 |
[33:12] | Well, I am. I’m leaving right now. | 我走 我马上就走 |
[33:14] | Well, you can’t. It’s-it’s too late. | 走不了了 已经太晚了 |
[33:17] | What? | 什么 |
[33:18] | I just spoke to the sheriff. | 我刚刚和治安官聊过 |
[33:20] | The fire is coming down the canyon. | 大火正从峡谷往下烧 |
[33:22] | You can’t get out. | 你出不去的 |
[33:24] | – Really? – You can’t go. | -真的吗 -你走不了 |
[33:25] | – You got to shelter in place. – What? | -你得找个地方躲起来 -什么 |
[33:28] | Yeah, clean your gutters, | 清理水槽 |
[33:30] | rake your yard, hose down your house, | 打扫院子 用水把房子浇一遍 |
[33:32] | put wet towels underneath your door, | 把湿毛巾放在门下面 |
[33:35] | fill up the bathtub. | 把浴缸灌满水 |
[33:36] | And if you’ve got a basement, well, that’s even better. | 要是有地下室的话那就更好了 |
[33:39] | But you can’t go. | 但你走不了 |
[33:40] | Topanga Canyon is completely gridlocked. | 托潘加峡谷堵得水泄不通 |
[33:45] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[33:46] | Uh, m-maybe an hour. | 也许一小时 |
[33:49] | Maybe two hours. | 也许两小时 |
[33:51] | You know, they’re-they’re trying to move people into the fire station. | 他们正在努力把人们转移到消防站 |
[33:54] | That is a fool’s errand if you ask me. | 要我说 那是徒劳 |
[33:58] | I’m going. Good luck. | 我走了 祝你好运 |
[34:00] | Yeah. Nice house. | 房子不错 |
[34:03] | You can have it. | 给你了 |
[34:13] | Stay with them, stay with them. | 和他们待在一起 和他们待在一起 |
[34:28] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[34:32] | – Don’t even think about it, fucker! – Ah, fuck. | -想都别想 蠢货 -该死 |
[34:35] | Okay. Okay, fuck, fine. Fuck you. | 好 妈的 去你妈的 |
[34:47] | Helen. Open the window. | 海伦 打开窗户 |
[34:50] | No, there’s too much smoke. | 不行 烟太浓了 |
[34:51] | – We have to get out of here. – What? | -我们得离开这里 -什么 |
[34:53] | Open up. Come on, get out. | 打开 快 出来 |
[34:57] | What the fuck, Noah? | 什么鬼 诺亚 |
[34:58] | The fire’s coming. We have to get out of here. | 大火要烧过来了 我们得离开这 |
[35:00] | No. They just told us to stay. | 不行 他们刚刚告诉我们要留在这里 |
[35:02] | – Who did? – Some… this guy. | -谁说的 -有个人说的 |
[35:05] | He said the traffic’s starting to move down at the bottom; | 他说下面的车开始动了 |
[35:07] | we just have to wait a few minutes. | 我们再等几分钟就行 |
[35:09] | It’s not true. The-the fire is an hour away. | 不是这样的 大火还有一小时就烧到这了 |
[35:11] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开 |
[35:12] | Don’t worry, look. You see this ridge right here? | 别担心 听我说 看见这条山脊了吗 |
[35:14] | I’ve hiked it before. There’s a fire road up here, | 我以前走过 这里有条消防通道 |
[35:16] | it goes all the way down to the ocean. | 一直通到大海 |
[35:17] | We just have to get up there. | 我们只要爬上去就行了 |
[35:18] | Okay, what about them? | 好 他们怎么办 |
[35:23] | Who the fuck are they? | 他们是谁 |
[35:23] | I don’t… I picked them up. They don’t have a car. | 不知道 搭车的 他们没车 |
[35:26] | Okay, well, they’ll have to come with us. | 好吧 他们得跟我们走了 |
[35:27] | – She’s pregnant. – Oh, fuck, look, Helen, | -她怀孕了 -该死 海伦 |
[35:29] | I don’t know what to say, but we have to go. | 我不知道该说什么 但我们得走了 |
[35:31] | Movement is life. If we stay here, | 动起来就能活命 要是我们待在这 |
[35:33] | we’ll probably fucking die. | 很可能就没命了 |
[35:37] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[35:39] | Forget the car, we got to go. | 别管车了 我们得走了 |
[35:46] | Ah, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[35:52] | – They coming? – No. Now what? | -他们走吗 -不走 现在怎么办 |
[35:55] | Here. | 来 |
[35:57] | Take this. Follow me. | 拿着这个 跟我走 |
[36:05] | 第三话 诺亚和海伦 | |
[36:12] | Okay, we need to get down there, cross the ravine, | 我们得下去 穿过沟壑 |
[36:15] | – and hike up the other side. – That’s miles. | -然后爬上另一边 -要走很远的路呢 |
[36:16] | It’s not, it’s okay. We can do it. | 不远 没事的 我们可以 |
[36:19] | – No. No way. – Helen, | -不 不行 -海伦 |
[36:23] | I know you’re scared, but you got to trust me. | 我知道你害怕 可你得相信我 |
[36:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:44] | All right? | 还行吗 |
[37:43] | Is this how we’re gonna die? | 我们就要这样死吗 |
[37:45] | Probably not. | 应该不是 |
[37:49] | Jesus, I don’t want to die. | 天啊 我不想死 |
[37:52] | Neither do I, so let’s just keep going. | 我也不想死 所以我们继续走吧 |
[37:58] | You seemed pretty resigned to it three hours ago. | 你三个小时前还挺听天由命的 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I guess I was. | 是这样的 |
[38:04] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:07] | Why, you disappointed? | 怎么 你失望了吗 |
[38:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:13] | Ah, you’ll think I’m nuts. | 你会以为我疯了 |
[38:15] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[38:16] | I listened to the recordings | 我听了我和艾莉森 |
[38:18] | of the depositions that Alison and I gave to Jeffries. | 给杰弗里的证词录音 |
[38:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:25] | I don’t know, it was… | 我也不知道 只是… |
[38:26] | It was just hearing my own voice from back then, | 只不过听着我那个时候的声音 |
[38:29] | it reminded me of something I used to know. | 令我回想起了我从前了解的一些事情 |
[38:32] | What? | 什么事 |
[38:36] | How to be happy. | 如何快乐 |
[38:43] | Eh, you think I’m crazy. | 你以为我疯了 |
[38:56] | I keep thinking about what Whitney said, | 我一直在想惠特尼的话 |
[38:57] | that her worst fear is really turning into me. | 她说她最害怕的是成为我 |
[39:02] | She was upset. She didn’t mean it. | 她在生气 那不是她本意 |
[39:03] | No, she absolutely meant it. | 不 她就是那个意思 |
[39:06] | Said I was codependent. | 她说我依赖你 |
[39:09] | If Whitney turns out anything like you, | 惠特尼哪怕有一点和你一样 |
[39:12] | she should count herself fucking lucky. | 她都该觉得自己走运 |
[39:16] | I don’t know, maybe she’s right. | 我不知道 也许她说得对 |
[39:18] | Maybe I am a pathetic, desperate enabler. | 也许我是个可悲的绝望的推动者 |
[39:22] | I’ve never been able to stand on my own two feet. | 我从来都不能独立生活 |
[39:26] | You’re not. | 不是这样的 |
[39:31] | Well, thank you, but I’m not sure | 谢谢你 但我不确定 |
[39:32] | I can trust your opinion. | 能否相信你的看法 |
[39:34] | Well, what about what she said about me? | 她说的关于我的话呢 |
[39:37] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[39:38] | That I burn through people, | 她说我将人消磨殆尽 |
[39:40] | that I use them up and discard them. | 用完了就扔掉 |
[39:44] | Think she’s right about that? | 你觉得她说得对吗 |
[39:46] | You want the truth? | 想知道真相吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:51] | – You do? – Yeah, of course I do. | -你知道 -我当然知道 |
[39:53] | Well, why do you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[39:56] | Wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[39:58] | I always thought it was because you were so deeply insecure, | 我一直以为是因为你太缺乏安全感了 |
[40:01] | you were afraid if you stayed with someone long enough, | 你害怕如果你和某人在一起时间久了 |
[40:03] | they’d find out how inadequate you are. | 他们会发现你有多么不好 |
[40:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | I know it sounds harsh, but we’re basically | 我知道这听起来很残酷 但我们现在 |
[40:09] | flirting with death here, right? | 基本上是在玩命 对吧 |
[40:11] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[40:11] | I mean, I might not get another chance to– | 我可能再也没有机会… |
[40:13] | Helen, wait. | 海伦 等一下 |
[40:18] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[40:29] | I guess we climb down. | 看来我们得爬下去 |
[40:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:33] | We can’t hike back. That’s not an option. | 我们不能回头 那样不行 |
[40:35] | Yeah, but I can’t climb down that. | 是啊 可我没办法爬下去 |
[40:37] | – I mean, I ca… I can’t. – It’s not that far. | -我是说我办不到 -没那么高 |
[40:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:52] | Okay… okay, look. | 好吧 好吧 听我说 |
[40:55] | How about I go first | 不如我打头阵 |
[40:56] | – and find a way down? – No. | -找到一条下去的路 -不行 |
[40:58] | And then, if I fall, at least the kids’ll have you. | 如果我掉下去了 至少孩子们还有你 |
[40:59] | Oh, my God, no! Wait. | 天啊 不行 等等 |
[41:00] | No, no, but if I make it… | 不 要是我成功了… |
[41:02] | What?! We’ll just wait. | 什么 我们等着就好 |
[41:02] | I’ll make it. I’ll make it, okay? | 我能行 会成功的 好吗 |
[41:04] | And I’ll guide you down. | 然后我指导你爬下去 |
[41:05] | And then, if you fall, I’ll catch you. | 要是你掉下去了 我会接住你 |
[41:07] | I’ll crush you. | 我会压扁你的 |
[41:08] | – That’s insane. – You’re okay. | -真是疯了 -你不会有事的 |
[41:10] | I mean, it’s idiotic. It’s just, | 那样太蠢了 |
[41:11] | there’s got to be another way out of here | 肯定还有别的路离开这里 |
[41:12] | if we just hike back to… | 要是我们回去… |
[41:14] | Oh, my God, Noah! | 天啊 诺亚 |
[41:15] | Shit. Just follow me. | 该死 跟我下来 |
[41:17] | Noah! Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[42:14] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[42:15] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[42:36] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 该你了 |
[42:40] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[42:44] | Come on, you can do this. | 快 你能行 |
[42:46] | No, I’m good. | 不了 我不下去 |
[42:48] | You should just go get help, and come back and get me. | 你应该去求救 然后回来接我 |
[42:53] | Helen, y-you can’t just sit there. Tha-That’s not an option. | 海伦 你不能待在那 那样不行 |
[42:57] | I think it is. | 我觉得可以 |
[42:59] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[43:01] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[43:02] | Every time I trust you, something terrible happens. | 每次我相信你 最后都会发生意外 |
[43:13] | Helen, please. | 海伦 拜托 |
[43:15] | The kids, the kids need you. | 孩子们需要你 |
[43:19] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[43:22] | We can’t do this without you. | 我们不能没有你 |
[43:25] | Please come down. | 拜托快下来 |
[43:31] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[43:37] | Okay, that’s great! That’s great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[43:42] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[43:51] | Go on, that’s it. | 继续 就那样 |
[43:53] | You got it. | 你能行的 |
[44:10] | That’s it. You got it, you got it. | 就那样 你可以的 |
[44:12] | Okay, there’s a hold just a few inches down. | 几英寸下面有个地方可以踩 |
[44:14] | Test it first. | 你先试试 |
[44:17] | – Oh, my God. – Ah, fuck! | -我的天 -该死 |
[44:18] | Oh, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:23] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[44:26] | I’m stuck. | 我没地方踩了 |
[44:27] | No, you’re not. | 不是的 |
[44:29] | There’s a foothold just below the one you just tested. | 你刚刚试的那里下面还有个可以踩的地方 |
[44:41] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不着 |
[44:42] | Yes, you can, but you have to let go of your right hand | 你可以的 你右手先放开 |
[44:44] | and bend your knee. | 膝盖弯曲 |
[44:45] | Where’s this foot? | 这只脚踩哪 |
[44:47] | Shit, okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[44:53] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[44:55] | It’s just, like… it’s, like, two inches below | 往下大概两英寸 |
[44:57] | where you want it to be. | 你就可以踩到了 |
[45:01] | Helen, y-you can’t just freeze. You have to keep going. | 海伦 你不能僵在那不动 你得继续爬 |
[45:04] | Movement is life. | 动起来就能活命 |
[45:06] | You know what? Could you please fucking stop | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[45:08] | mansplaining to me right now?! | 别在那说教了 |
[45:10] | I’m not mansplaining. I’m… | 我不是在说教 我… |
[45:12] | I’m… Look, you’re hanging from a fucking rock face | 我… 你挂在悬崖峭壁上 |
[45:15] | and you might die. | 你会死的啊 |
[45:16] | I-I’m just trying to help. | 我是想帮你啊 |
[45:17] | I am not gonna fucking die, | 我不会死 |
[45:18] | and the only reason I’m hanging from a rock face | 我挂在悬崖峭壁上 |
[45:20] | is because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[45:21] | Because you don’t plan. | 因为你从不计划 |
[45:23] | You don’t think ahead. | 你不提前思考 |
[45:24] | You just do what you want, and you don’t think about | 你肆意妄为 根本不考虑… |
[45:27] | the consequences. | 会有什么后果 |
[45:28] | I don’t think that’s fair. | 我觉得你说话不公平 |
[45:30] | And another thing. | 还有 |
[45:32] | What the fuck is up with this “movement is life” bullshit? | “动起来就能活命”是什么鬼 |
[45:36] | That is just something that men say. | 那都是男人的鬼话 |
[45:40] | “I couldn’t stay with my wife. | “我没法跟我老婆待在一起 |
[45:42] | I had to leave my family because… | 我得离开我的家庭因为… |
[45:45] | ‘movement is life.'” | 动起来就能活命” |
[45:47] | It’s such self-serving hogwash. | 这都是些自私的废话 |
[45:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[46:00] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[46:02] | You can hit me if you want to. | 如果你想 你可以揍我 |
[46:13] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[46:16] | Look. | 你看 |
[46:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[46:20] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[46:22] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[46:27] | Is that the ravine? | 那是峡谷吗 |
[46:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:30] | Now we just have to go all the way back up. | 现在我们要往回走 |
[46:37] | So we were gonna have a buffet ’cause it’s cheaper, | 我们用自助餐来招待 因为它更便宜 |
[46:38] | but it’s gonna be impossible to keep the food warm | 但那样的天气情况下 |
[46:40] | in those weather conditions. | 食物都会凉掉 |
[46:42] | Isn’t the tent heated? | 篷房没暖气吗 |
[46:43] | Yeah, but it’s probably gonna be below freezing, | 有 但气温可能在冰点以下 |
[46:45] | so I think maybe we should just get ’em to plate it | 所以还是用碟子装来招待客人吧 |
[46:48] | and then cancel the steak. | 再把肉排都取消 |
[46:51] | Half their friends are vegan anyway. | 反正他们半数朋友都是素食主义者 |
[46:57] | I can’t believe you did all that. | 我不敢相信你做了那么多事 |
[46:58] | – What? -You planned the whole wedding. | -什么 -你策划了整场婚礼 |
[47:01] | You want to know a secret? | 你想听个秘密吗 |
[47:02] | I really enjoyed it. | 我挺乐在其中的 |
[47:08] | I’ll talk to her. I’ll get her to change her mind. | 我会跟她谈谈 让她改变主意 |
[47:09] | No, no, don’t, don’t. | 不用了 |
[47:11] | Don’t. It’s what she wants, and I don’t want to… | 不用了 她既然想这样 我不想… |
[47:13] | Just-just let it be. | 就这样吧 |
[47:21] | Can I ask you something I don’t understand? | 有些问题我不懂 我想问问你 |
[47:24] | Of course. | 说吧 |
[47:27] | I don’t understand how you can be so compassionate sometimes | 我不懂为什么有时你可以如此有同情心 |
[47:29] | and sometimes so… cruel. | 有时又如此残忍 |
[47:35] | I mean, we all have our darkness and our bad qualities, | 我们都有人生不如意的时候 |
[47:37] | but-but with you, the… | 但对你来说 |
[47:41] | Dichotomy is extreme? | 两极分化得很严重 |
[47:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:48] | Yeah, I’ve asked myself the same question. | 是的 我也问过自己这个问题 |
[47:52] | I don’t know, I thought about my childhood. | 我不知道 大概是童年的经历 |
[47:55] | My mother was always dying and my father was never there, | 那时我妈死了 我爸也经常不在身边 |
[47:58] | and when he was, he was so angry… | 在他生气的时候 |
[48:01] | I just wanted to be somewhere else. | 我想找个地方躲起来 |
[48:04] | Someone else. And then… | 找个人陪陪 然后… |
[48:07] | and then I got to college and I met you , and, | 然后我上了大学并遇见了你 |
[48:10] | and you looked at me with fresh eyes | 你用一种新鲜的眼光看着我 |
[48:11] | and you told me how much potential I had | 你告诉我 我是多有潜力 |
[48:15] | and that I was gonna be this great artist. | 你说我会成为一个伟大的艺术家 |
[48:17] | I remember thinking to myself– I actually said to myself– | 我记得那时我对自己说 |
[48:21] | “Don’t get caught. | “别被抓包 |
[48:22] | Don’t let her see the cracks, and you’ll be okay.” | 别让她看出破绽 你就不会有事” |
[48:26] | – Really? – Yeah. Really. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[48:28] | And I’m sorry, I… | 我很抱歉 |
[48:30] | That’s no way to begin a relationship, but… | 那不是开始一段关系的方式 但… |
[48:32] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[48:35] | You can’t lie your way through a marriage, | 在婚姻里你没法一直撒谎下去 |
[48:37] | hiding from the one person who knows you better than anyone else | 逃避一个比任何人都了解你的人 |
[48:39] | and resenting her when she starts to figure it out. | 在她开始想要弄清楚一切的时候去怨恨她 |
[48:42] | And then hating her for loving you anyway. | 然后因为恨她仍然爱你 |
[48:46] | Because what kind of an idiot must she be | 因为如果她看不清你是怎样一个废物 |
[48:47] | if she can’t see what a loser you really are? | 那她得有多蠢啊 |
[48:53] | That’s what I did to you, and… | 我就是那样对你的 |
[48:54] | I put my self-hatred onto you. | 我把对自己的怨恨转移到你身上 |
[49:00] | And I’m really fucking sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[49:10] | I was lying, too. | 我也有撒谎 |
[49:12] | No, you weren’t. You’re the most honest person I know. | 你不会 你是我认识的最诚实的人 |
[49:14] | No, I was. | 不 我有 |
[49:17] | I mean, I tried to make you think I was this cool girl, | 我试着让你以为我是个酷女孩 |
[49:21] | this cool, easygoing person. | 让你觉得我是个性格随和的人 |
[49:23] | You… | 你… |
[49:24] | – You were never easygoing. – Well… | -你哪里随和了 -好吧 |
[49:27] | You know, you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[49:30] | Independent.You know… | 我很独立 |
[49:33] | autonomous. | 很有主见 |
[49:35] | – You sure had me convinced. – I know I did. | -我信你了 -我知道 |
[49:38] | But I wasn’t… | 但我… |
[49:41] | I really wasn’t even a person then. | 那时候我都不算是个活生生的人 |
[49:42] | I was like a-a performance of a person. | 我更像是在做一段表演 |
[49:45] | And all I really wanted | 我想要的 |
[49:47] | was someone to save me from Bruce and Margaret. | 是有个人能把我从布鲁斯和玛格丽特手中救出来 |
[49:54] | And then what I did to you was so unfair | 我对你所做的很不公平 |
[49:59] | because I, I-I brought you into my family | 因为我用那些给你机会的承诺 |
[50:03] | with the promise of all of this opportunity, | 把你卷入了我的家庭 |
[50:05] | and I knew my dad would be threatened by you. | 我知道你会威胁我爸 |
[50:07] | And then I just set you up to be the obstacle. | 然后我设计让你成为我的保护伞 |
[50:09] | Like, to just take the heat, fight the fights. | 让你去承受压力 对抗斗争 |
[50:14] | I mean, I never stood up for you against them. | 我从没有在他们面前为你挺身而出过 |
[50:16] | I said I did, but I didn’t. | 我说我有 但我没有 |
[50:21] | No, you didn’t. | 你确实没有 |
[50:24] | So I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[50:34] | Well, okay. | 那好吧 |
[50:41] | Can I ask you another question? | 能问你另外个问题吗 |
[50:43] | Anything. | 问吧 |
[50:44] | If you had never met Alison, | 如果你从没遇见艾莉森 |
[50:48] | if we had stayed in the city and not gone | 如果那个夏天 我们像你所希望那样待在家里 |
[50:51] | to my parents’ house that summer like you wanted to, | 没去我父母那边 |
[50:53] | do you think we would still be together? | 你觉得我们会一直在一起吗 |
[50:57] | I mean, would I ever have been enough for you? | 我真能让你满足吗 |
[51:02] | Which answer do you want? | 你想要什么回答 |
[51:04] | The truth. | 实话 |
[51:08] | It was me who wasn’t enough. It wasn’t you. | 不是你不够好 是我太贪心 |
[51:12] | I said to Jeffries I had no idea why it happened, | 我告诉杰弗里我也不知道事情为什么会发生 |
[51:14] | but that’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[51:16] | I just felt so bad about myself back then. | 我对过去的自己感觉很糟糕 |
[51:20] | I’d been writing that first book for what? | 我那第一本书 |
[51:23] | Seven years? Eight years? | 写了七 八年 |
[51:25] | And then, when it came out, nobody read it. | 出版后却无人问津 |
[51:28] | I thought I’d never get from under the thumb of your father. | 我以为我永远无法摆脱他的摆布 |
[51:33] | Everything I touched turned mediocre. | 我所接触的一切都变得平庸 |
[51:35] | I wanted to be noticed by someone. | 我想被人注意 |
[51:38] | Make an impact. Be a hero. | 有所影响 成为英雄 |
[51:42] | Then along came this girl who… | 然后我遇见了一个女孩 |
[51:44] | she seemed desperate to be saved. | 她似乎急切得需要被拯救 |
[51:48] | It was more than that. | 不止吧 |
[51:50] | You loved her. | 你也爱她 |
[51:52] | Plenty of people fall in love outside their marriage. | 很多人会有婚外恋 |
[51:55] | Not everybody leaves. | 并不是所有人都会离开 |
[51:59] | No, you’re right. I did love her. | 你说得对 我是爱过她 |
[52:01] | I was crazy about her, but that’s not why I left. | 我曾为她疯狂 但那并不是我离开的原因 |
[52:06] | I was afraid I was gonna die | 我是害怕 |
[52:09] | without ever having done anything in my life. | 这一生默默无闻的死去 |
[52:12] | Now I’ve done plenty; it turns out I’m gonna die anyway. | 现在我小有成就 结果我还是会死 |
[52:17] | Not today. | 今天不会 |
[52:20] | No. | 是的 |
[52:21] | Not today. | 今天不会 |
[52:24] | – Can I have some water? – Yeah. | -给我喝点水 -好 |
[52:28] | I think that’s the fire road there. | 那应该就是消防道路 |
[52:32] | I think we’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[52:38] | Can I ask you something now? | 我能问你些问题吗 |
[52:39] | Seems fair enough. | 很公平啊 问吧 |
[52:44] | What was it like for you? | 当时你什么感觉 |
[52:46] | – What? – My affair. | -什么 -我出轨这件事 |
[52:49] | The divorce. | 离婚 |
[52:52] | I’ve never really asked you. | 我从没真正问过你 |
[52:57] | Well, it was fucking awful. | 很糟糕啊 |
[53:04] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[53:04] | I couldn’t take a deep breath for two years. | 我有两年都不敢面对 |
[53:07] | I cried everywhere. | 我到处流泪 |
[53:11] | Cried in my car, cried on a run, cried in the shower. | 在车里 在跑步的时候 在洗澡的时候 |
[53:14] | The minute I was alone for two seconds, I cried. | 只要我单独待着 我就会哭 |
[53:16] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[53:19] | I was afraid to be alone in the house with the kids. | 我害怕一个人和孩子待在家里 |
[53:21] | I was afraid… | 我害怕 |
[53:24] | what might happen if something happened to one of them, | 他们中有谁万一发生意外 |
[53:26] | that I wouldn’t be able to handle it on my own. | 我一个人肯定搞不定 |
[53:29] | Some of our friends were awful. | 我们有些朋友也很糟糕 |
[53:31] | You know, the people who loved us together, | 那些希望我们在一起的人 |
[53:34] | said I shouldn’t let you go so easily, | 他们说我不该轻易将你放手 |
[53:36] | that I should fight for you more, as if… | 说我应该多去争取一下 就好像… |
[53:39] | I had any choice in the matter. | 这件事上我有选择 |
[53:42] | As if it was my decision. | 好像那是我的决定 |
[53:46] | And then later, when I had to see you with her | 后来我看见你和她在一起的时候 |
[53:49] | and compare myself to her, and I… | 拿我跟她对比的时候 我… |
[53:53] | I, uh, I u… I used to think I looked good. | 我以前觉得自己长得不错 |
[53:58] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[54:00] | And then, suddenly, I just couldn’t look at myself | 突然间 我没法照镜子 |
[54:02] | in the mirror anymore ’cause all I saw was my wrinkles | 因为我看到的只有皱纹丛生 |
[54:04] | and my stomach after having had four kids and… | 还有生完四个孩子后的体型 |
[54:09] | I would just think, | 我会想 |
[54:12] | “How could you not know how ugly you are? | “你怎么不知道自己有多丑 |
[54:16] | Of course he left you.” | 难怪他会离开你” |
[54:18] | Oh, Helen– | 海伦 |
[54:19] | Don’t pity me. | 别可怜我 |
[54:21] | I wasn’t. I’m not. I’m– | 我不是 我没有 别… |
[54:22] | You asked me what it was like. That’s what it was like. | 你问我的感受 那就是我的感受 |
[54:26] | I got through it. | 我挺过来了 |
[54:30] | I made it through and I’m more proud of that | 我挺过来了 我很为自己骄傲 |
[54:31] | than anything I’ve ever done in my life, | 那是我一生中最骄傲的事 |
[54:33] | so please don’t fucking pity me. | 所以你不用可怜我 |
[54:35] | I wasn’t pitying you. | 我不是在可怜你 |
[54:45] | You know, the one, the one thing | 有一件事 |
[54:47] | that still gets me, really, it’s just that I-I… | 仍然困扰着我 是… |
[54:49] | I used to think, when we had no money and we had all these kids, | 我以前觉得 如果我们没有钱 只有这些孩子 |
[54:52] | and we were fighting, I would look at you sometimes | 我们会为他们努力 偶尔我看着你 |
[54:53] | and I would think, “One day, this is gonna be worth it. | 我会觉得”有一天 这都会是值得的 |
[54:57] | One day, I’m gonna dance with him at Whitney’s wedding. | 有一天我会和他在惠特尼的婚礼上共舞 |
[55:01] | A-And we will have built…” | 我们会建立… |
[55:06] | “…an amazing thing together. | 一件无与伦比的事 |
[55:10] | Family.” | 我们的家” |
[55:15] | That’s the thing that still hurts, | 那是我仍旧介怀的事 |
[55:16] | if you want to know the truth, | 如果你想听实话 |
[55:17] | that you just left during the hard parts, | 你在我最困难的时候离开了 |
[55:19] | and we never had a chance to celebrate. | 我们从没有过机会去一起庆祝 |
[55:33] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[55:36] | Can I sit… | 我可以坐… |
[55:37] | Can we sit down for a minute? | 我们可以坐一会儿吗 |
[55:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[55:50] | Yeah, it looks like the road goes for about another mile, | 看起来我们还需要走大概一英里 |
[55:52] | then it hits civilization. | 那边就有人烟了 |
[56:07] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[56:11] | – Noah! Aah! – Fuck. | -诺亚 -操 |
[56:16] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[56:19] | Oh, no, this is bad. | 完蛋了 |
[56:21] | – Shit. Did it get you? – It’s, like, really, really, really bad. | -该死 咬到你了吗 -完了 我完蛋了 |
[56:23] | – Yes. – Oh, fuck. You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | -是的 -该死 没事的 别怕 |
[56:26] | – It’s all right. – I can’t believe | -没事的 -我不敢相信 |
[56:27] | we hiked out of that fire and I’m gonna die anyway. | 我们逃出了火灾 我仍免不了一死 |
[56:29] | I can’t get a signal. | 没信号 |
[56:31] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 我们要送你去医院 |
[56:33] | No shit. | 可不是呢 |
[56:35] | No, stop! You got to stop. | 别动 你不要动 |
[56:36] | – Sit down. – Why? I can walk. | -坐下 -为什么 我可以走 |
[56:38] | You can’t! You have to be still! | 别动 你给我待着 |
[56:40] | – Why? – Because the more you move, | -为什么 -因为你越运动 |
[56:42] | the quicker the venom will get to your heart. | 毒素就会越快到达你的心脏 |
[56:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[56:45] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Just be calm! | -天啊 -冷静 |
[56:47] | How? | 怎么冷静 |
[56:48] | Just fucking calm. | 你就冷静 |
[56:51] | Here, I got you. | 来 我帮你 |
[56:53] | Here, come here. | 来 |
[56:57] | You be calm. | 你冷静点 |
[56:58] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[57:09] | Stay awake. | 别睡 |
[57:12] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 |
[57:21] | You’re okay. Just… | 没事的 |
[57:24] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[57:30] | Help! I need help! | 救命 快帮帮我 |
[57:33] | Someone needs to see us immediately. | 快找人给我们看看 |
[57:34] | You need to fill out these forms. | 你先把这些表填完 |
[57:36] | The triage nurse will be right with you. | 分拣护士会来找你 |
[57:36] | No, uh, she… | 不 她… |
[57:37] | Hey, she needs to see a doctor. | 她需要看医生 |
[57:39] | We need a gurney here now. Tell me what happened. | 快拿轮床来 发生什么事了 |
[57:42] | Uh, I saw the snake myself. It was a rattlesnake. | 我看见一条响尾蛇 |
[57:44] | – I know it is. – Let’s get her back. | -一定是 -快来帮帮她 |
[57:48] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[57:49] | You’re in the hospital now. You’re okay. | 已经到医院了 没事了 |
[57:51] | – Let’s move. – Let’s go. | -走 -我们走 |
[57:52] | Sir, you need to go back to reception | 先生 你先回接待处 |
[57:54] | and give them her information. | 把她的信息填一下 |
[57:55] | But I’m… | 但我… |
[58:04] | 第四话 诺亚 | |
[58:09] | – Just fill this out. – Thank you. | -把表填好 -谢谢 |
[58:20] | Mr. Solloway? | 索洛维先生 |
[58:24] | We’ve got her on some intense pain medication so she can rest. | 我们给她注射了止痛剂 她可以休息一阵了 |
[58:27] | And we’ll continue to monitor her overnight | 我们整晚都会持续监护她 |
[58:28] | to see how her body reacts to the antivenom, but for now… | 看看她的身体对抗蛇毒素的反应 但现在… |
[58:35] | …yeah, her vitals look good. | 她没有大碍 |
[58:37] | She’s stable. | 情况很稳定 |
[58:40] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[58:42] | Can I get you anything? | 还有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[58:44] | – No, I’m fine. Thank you. – Okay, the nurse will be by | -不用 谢谢 -好 护士… |
[58:45] | to check on you guys in an hour. | 一小时后会来查看 |
[58:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:14] | 突发新闻 马尔霍兰德山火5%得到控制 | |
[59:22] | As flames engulfed Topanga Canyon | 今晚早些时候 |
[59:24] | earlier this evening, residents were stuck | 大火吞噬了潘托加峡谷 |
[59:27] | in bumper-to-bumper traffic trying to evacuate. | 居民都被困在撤离路上堵塞的交通里 |
[59:30] | Though no numbers have yet been reported, | 虽然现在还没有报告伤亡数字 |
[59:32] | as many as a hundred people are thought to have perished | 但我们认为多达一百人 |
[59:35] | waiting in their cars. | 在车里等待的时候死去 |
[59:37] | Fire Chief Reynolds says | 消防队长雷诺兹说 |
[59:38] | – the blaze just came through……so quickly, – Oh, my God. | -火焰蔓延得太快 -我的天 |
[59:41] | there was no time to get them to safety. | 没时间让他们转移到安全地方 |
[59:43] | Sheriff’s deputies have cordoned off the area | 警方封锁了现场 |
[59:46] | and residents are not allowed | 居民目前还不能回去 |
[59:47] | to return until the… | 直到… |
[1:00:07] | Hi, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[1:00:13] | Hi, friend. | 你好 朋友 |