时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Directorate “S” undercover agents | S局的卧底 |
[00:20] | supposedly hiding all over the U.S. | 他们可能藏在美国的任何地方 |
[00:22] | Super-secret identities — | 顶级机密的身份 |
[00:23] | no one has any idea who they are. | 谁都不知道他们是谁 |
[00:26] | You go in a John Doe. | 别透露自己的身份 |
[00:28] | If you live, do not go back to Boston. | 如果有幸活了下来 别回波士顿 |
[00:30] | You were trained to surmount any obstacle. | 你是受过训的 要战胜任何困难 |
[00:32] | Go! | 快去吧 |
[00:33] | You’re violating a shitload of Soviet laws, | 你违反了一大堆苏联法 |
[00:35] | and you’re looking at 10 years in a Siberian labor camp. | 估计要在西伯利亚劳改所里呆十年 |
[00:38] | You’re gonna have to start working for me. | 你得为我工作 |
[00:40] | I’m looking for a John Doe — | 我想查一个人 |
[00:41] | Would have come in Thursday night. | 应该是星期四晚上进去的 |
[00:43] | Knife wound to the stomach. | 腹部中刀 |
[00:44] | Oh, I’m sorry, Sergeant. | 抱歉 警长 |
[00:46] | He expired that night. | 他当晚就去世了 |
[00:50] | Do you play at all? | 你玩吗 |
[00:51] | Racquetball if I can find the time. | 我打壁球 那还得是我有时间的时候 |
[00:53] | We should have a game. | 我们该来场比赛 |
[00:56] | See, the thing about racquetball is it’s not about power or speed. | 壁球重点不在于力道或速度 |
[01:00] | It’s about strategy, | 而是策略 |
[01:02] | about making your opponent move too fast, | 调动对手快速跑动 |
[01:05] | tire out, and then make a mistake. | 使他疲乏 等他失误 |
[01:12] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:14] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s all right. | -太抱歉了 -没事 |
[01:16] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你真没事吗 -没关系 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry. I just — you know what? | 真抱歉 我就是 |
[01:19] | I get intense when I play. It’s just work stress. | 我一打球就紧张 工作压力的关系 |
[01:21] | Travel business must be awfully damn stressful this week, huh? | 旅游业这周压力很大吧 |
[01:24] | You have no idea. | 压力太大了 |
[01:26] | My serve. | 我发球 |
[01:28] | Get ready to run. | 准备跑吧 |
[01:37] | Oh, sorry. Work’s calling. | 抱歉 工作上的事 |
[01:39] | I got to go. We’ll pick this up tomorrow. | 我得走了 我们明天继续 |
[01:40] | You know, where I come from, you leave, you lose. | 按我老家的规则 走的人就算输 |
[01:43] | If that’s how you want to win. | 那就算你赢吧 |
[01:47] | I’ll win any way I can. | 只要能赢就行 |
[01:54] | Amador, what do we got? | 阿莫多 什么情况 |
[01:56] | Surveillance team’s already moving. | 监控队已经出动了 |
[01:57] | How long? | 有多久 |
[01:58] | Window in 10 to 15 minutes. | 10到15分钟的空窗 |
[02:00] | She look clean so far? | 有人跟着她吗 |
[02:01] | That’s the report. | 报告里是这么说的 |
[02:02] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[02:04] | Come on, guys. We got 10 minutes. | 走吧 大伙儿 我们有10分钟 |
[02:18] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[02:19] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[02:28] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[02:30] | I don’t have time. | 我时间不多 |
[02:30] | They often track our movements. | 他们经常追踪我们的动向 |
[02:32] | We have a team watching. You’re okay. | 我们有一队人在盯着 没事的 |
[02:33] | You think your team can’t make a mistake? | 你以为你的队伍不会出差错吗 |
[02:35] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[02:36] | No time. | 没工夫 |
[02:37] | You want information? | 你要情报 |
[02:38] | I overheard something you will like. | 我听到了你会感兴趣的东西 |
[02:40] | We lost an officer two weeks ago — | 两周前我们有一名官员死了 |
[02:42] | Same night Nikolai Timoshev vanished. | 就是尼克莱·蒂莫舍夫失踪的那晚 |
[02:46] | Good stuff, yes? | 好东西吧 |
[02:49] | I can help you, and one day you will help me. | 我可以帮你 有一天你也得帮我 |
[02:53] | Doesn’t work any other way. | 当然是这样 |
[02:59] | Exfiltration. Safety. | 安全离境 |
[03:02] | That is what I expect. | 我就要这个 |
[03:04] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[03:04] | We’re just starting out here. | 我们这才刚开始 |
[03:06] | You’re starting out, | 你才刚开始 |
[03:07] | but the day you forced me to work for you, | 但从你逼我开始为你工作 |
[03:09] | my life got very scary. | 我的生活就变得可怕了 |
[03:10] | Your life got scary when you decided | 从你决定偷你政府的东西 |
[03:12] | to steal from your government. | 你的生活就变得可怕了 |
[03:14] | We’ll protect you, | 我们会保护你 |
[03:16] | but you have to make yourself worth protecting. | 但你也得证明自己的价值 |
[03:18] | So, tell me about this officer. | 跟我讲讲这名官员 |
[03:21] | Everything you heard. | 你听到的一切 |
[03:23] | He died at one of your area hospitals. | 他死在你们一家区医院里 |
[03:26] | He was stabbed. | 被刺伤致死 |
[03:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:29] | He wasn’t just any operative. | 他不是一般的特工 |
[03:32] | He was directorate “S”. | 他是S局的卧底 |
[03:36] | I have value. You will see. | 我很有价值 你会知道的 |
[04:16] | He walked into a hospital with no I.D., | 他去医院时没有身份证明 |
[04:18] | no wallet, no keys in his pocket. | 没有钱包 口袋里没有钥匙 |
[04:22] | Fit, healthy. | 身体健康 |
[04:23] | Except for that gaping stab wound in his kidney. | 除了他肾上的那个刀口 |
[04:26] | Except for that. | 只有这个吗 |
[04:27] | We’ve got this photo at police departments across the nation. | 我们已把这张照片发至全国警局 |
[04:30] | So far, no hits. | 目前没发现匹配对象 |
[04:31] | What about DMV records? | 车管局有记录吗 |
[04:32] | We got no city, no name. | 没有所在城市 没有名字 |
[04:34] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们怎么查 |
[04:35] | Send his picture out to every DMV in the country? | 把他的照片发到全国的车管局去吗 |
[04:37] | Sounds like a good idea to me. | 这主意听起来不错啊 |
[04:40] | Tell the DMVs that overtime is approved | 告诉车管局 允许他们加班 |
[04:42] | and we expect their people to look at license photos around the clock | 希望他们的人能对着驾照昼夜不停地查 |
[04:45] | until they find a match. | 直到找到匹配对象为止 |
[04:56] | “What to do about his ex-girlfriend”? | 《怎样搞定他的前女友》 |
[05:00] | “Here comes the bride”? | 《新娘驾到》 |
[05:02] | “Super-quick hairstyles for after gym.” | 《运动后发型速成》 |
[05:05] | “Bath to babe in under a minute.” | 《一分钟给宝宝洗澡》 |
[05:06] | Now I know why your Mom hates those magazines. | 终于知道你妈为什么讨厌这些杂志了 |
[05:08] | I won’t tell her you got it for me if you don’t. | 只要你不说 我不会告诉她你买给我了 |
[05:11] | She’ll know. | 她会发现的 |
[05:12] | How? | 怎么会 |
[05:13] | I have no idea, but she will. | 我也不知道 总之她会 |
[05:16] | Maternal E.S.P. | 母亲的第六感 |
[05:19] | All mothers have it. | 所有当妈的都有 |
[05:23] | You have a lovely daughter. | 你女儿真可爱 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:51] | Nothing. Let’s go. | 没事 走吧 |
[05:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:59] | Bye, now. | 再见了 |
[06:04] | Thanks. Have a good day. | 谢谢 祝您一天愉快 |
[06:07] | Don’t tell me Mr. Kontos doesn’t have a room upgrade. | 别跟我说康托斯先生没有升级房间 |
[06:10] | I’m looking at the upgrade certificate right now. | 我手里就是房间升级的证明书 |
[06:13] | Look, I’ve got something I have to tell you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[06:16] | It’s a signal… But it’s from Robert. | 是个暗号 但是来自罗伯特的 |
[06:23] | He’s been dead for two weeks. | 他已经死了两周了 |
[06:25] | What, did he place this from beyond the grave? | 这难道是他从坟墓里发的吗 |
[06:27] | We’ve yet to perfect that technology, as far as I know. | 据我所知 还没这项技术 |
[06:29] | He’s the only one with that code. | 他是唯一知道这口令的人 |
[06:31] | Who the hell sent this? | 到底是谁发的 |
[06:33] | They want a meeting | 他们想召集会议 |
[06:34] | in Philadelphia, Hugo Becker Square. | 在费城的雨果·贝克广场 |
[06:36] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:37] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[06:39] | Put Gregory on it? | 让格雷戈里去吧 |
[06:47] | Man, watch this. Look. | 瞧这个 瞧着 |
[06:49] | What you gonna do now? Huh? | 你还能怎么着 |
[06:50] | Okay. Just give me one minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[06:52] | What you got now? | 你还有什么招 |
[06:53] | What do you mean, what do I got? | 什么叫我还有什么招 |
[06:54] | I got this $20 right here. | 我还有20美元摆在这呢 |
[06:56] | That’s gonna be my 20 bucks. | 这钱马上要归我了 |
[06:57] | – That’s gonna be your $20? – That should be mine. | -要归你了 -本来就是我的 |
[06:58] | Hold on. Hold on. I’m thinking. I’m thinking. | 等着等着 让我想想 |
[07:04] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[07:06] | Look at the cat. | 瞧这美女啊 |
[07:08] | Get out of here, man. | 快走开吧 |
[07:09] | All right, man. | 行啊 |
[07:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:13] | Excuse me, sweetheart. | 借过 亲爱的 |
[07:14] | Hey, watch this guy, all right? Don’t let him cheat. | 看好这家伙 别让他出老千 |
[07:17] | All right. | 行了 |
[07:19] | Come on, man. | 走吧 |
[07:24] | Oh, I’m trying to be good. | 我正改邪归正呢 |
[07:26] | Doesn’t suit you. | 那不是你风格 |
[07:30] | Let’s talk inside. | 我们进去说吧 |
[07:35] | Here. | 给 |
[07:43] | The DMV in Philadelphia. | 费城车管局发来的 |
[07:45] | Looking for a needle in a haystack, | 想不到大海捞针 |
[07:46] | actually found a needle. | 还真能捞出针来 |
[07:48] | Robert Owen McKenzie. Larchwood Avenue. | 罗伯特·欧文·麦肯齐 拉切伍大道 |
[07:50] | Larchwood Avenue sounds cozy. | 拉切伍大道听着靠谱 |
[07:52] | It’s one of the shittiest blocks in the state. | 是全州最糟糕的街区之一 |
[07:53] | You caught the fish, Beeman. | 鱼是你钓的 比曼 |
[07:55] | You get to gut it and cook it. | 你要把它切好做熟端上桌 |
[07:57] | We’ll put a surveillance team together. | 我们马上组织监视小组 |
[07:58] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[08:15] | This is new. | 这是新的 |
[08:16] | Whatcha think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:18] | What’s with the two red marshmallows? | 这对红色棉花糖怎么回事 |
[08:21] | you don’t know shit about art. | 你对艺术真是一窍不通 |
[08:23] | No, I don’t. | 还真是 |
[08:30] | I missed your face, Elizabeth. | 我很想你 伊丽莎白 |
[08:34] | I missed yours. | 我也想你 |
[08:37] | I need your team to cover a meet. | 我需要你的人掩护一次会面 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:44] | Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:47] | What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Yeah. I, um… | 没事 没事 我… |
[09:30] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[09:33] | Us. | 我是说我们 |
[09:35] | Look, um… | 我… |
[09:37] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[09:44] | Things are, uh… | 家里一些 |
[09:47] | changing at home… | 状况有变 |
[09:51] | with me and Philip. | 我和菲利普的事 |
[09:53] | You mean you’re finally leaving him? | 你终于要离开他了 |
[09:56] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[10:00] | The opposite, actually. | 事实上 恰好相反 |
[10:07] | Things can change. | 有些事是可以改变的 |
[10:08] | No, not that thing. | 不 这种事是变不了的 |
[10:11] | He’s your cover. | 你们是假夫妻 |
[10:14] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[10:21] | All right, you need my people | 你要我的人帮你 |
[10:22] | to put eyes on someone for you, right? | 盯一个人是吗 |
[10:27] | Here’s a pad. | 给你本子 |
[10:28] | Give me the info, and I’ll get it done. | 把资料告诉我 我来搞定 |
[11:35] | Hey, Miss Madeline! | 玛德琳小姐 |
[12:15] | Too expensive. | 太贵了 |
[12:36] | A wife? | 老婆 |
[12:38] | Robert didn’t have a wife. | 罗伯特没老婆 |
[12:40] | Yeah, he also wasn’t supposed to be living in Philadelphia, | 是 他还不该住在费城呢 |
[12:42] | but he was, and he did. | 但是他就住费城 还有老婆 |
[12:45] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[12:54] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[12:57] | Gregory said an FBI team was tailing her. | 格雷戈里说有联调局的人在跟着她 |
[13:01] | I-I’m sorry. | 等一下 |
[13:03] | Working with her or watching her? | 是和她一起工作还是监视她 |
[13:05] | He said they tailed her all the way into the park, | 他说他们一路跟她到公园 |
[13:07] | stayed with her until she left. | 一直到她离开 |
[13:09] | She didn’t seem to know about it. | 她看起来应该不知情 |
[13:13] | Well, if anyone can tell the difference | 如果谁能分辨出 |
[13:14] | between a support team and surveillance team, | 援兵和监视兵 |
[13:15] | It’s Gregory, but I don’t understand — | 那就是格雷戈里了 但是我不明白 |
[13:17] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:18] | Do you know where the T.W.A. vouchers got left? | 你们知道环球航空公司的收据在哪儿吗 |
[13:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:21] | Damn it. Barb can’t keep track of anything. | 该死的 巴布什么都看不住 |
[13:30] | He had a wife without the centre knowing about it? | 总部竟然不知道他有老婆 |
[13:33] | Who the hell is she? | 她究竟是何方神圣 |
[13:34] | And what did Robert tell her? | 罗伯特都告诉过她什么 |
[13:36] | About himself, about us? | 他的事 我们的事 |
[13:37] | We have to talk to her, | 就算联调局的人监视着她 |
[13:38] | even if the FBI is all over her. | 我们也要和她谈谈 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:42] | Yeah. I’ll talk to Gregory. | 我去跟格雷戈里谈谈 |
[13:52] | We’ve been tracking our directorate “S” operative’s wife. | 我们在跟踪S局间谍的妻子 |
[13:56] | This is Joyce Ramirez. | 这是乔伊斯·拉米雷斯 |
[13:58] | Moved to New York from Puerto Rico | 六岁的时候随父母 |
[13:59] | with her parents when she was six, | 从波多黎各搬到纽约 |
[14:01] | Then to Philly five years later. | 五年后又搬去费城 |
[14:03] | We pulled school records. | 我们查了她的学校记录 |
[14:04] | She seems real. | 看起来她的身份不是虚构的 |
[14:05] | “Seems”? | “看起来” |
[14:06] | She’s real or she’s not. | 我要确切的答案 |
[14:09] | Get yearbook photos. | 去找年鉴照片 |
[14:10] | Talk to her eighth-grade science teacher. | 问问她八年级的科学老师 |
[14:13] | The KGB is obviously getting better and better | 很明显克格勃伪造身份的手段 |
[14:16] | at cover identities. | 越来越高超了 |
[14:17] | Maybe we just bring her in, really go at her. | 也许可以直接把她弄来 刺探一下 |
[14:19] | What do you want to bring her in for? | 你用什么理由找她问话 |
[14:20] | Well, she does appear to have been married | 她貌似嫁给了 |
[14:23] | to a deep-cover KGB operative. | 一个潜伏的克格勃间谍 |
[14:25] | We can always bring her in. | 我们可以随时带她来问话 |
[14:27] | I have a feeling where she leads us | 我有直觉 监视她的下步动向 |
[14:29] | will be far more interesting than anything she might say. | 会比问她话有趣的多 |
[14:39] | So, you need this pulled off by when? | 你准备什么时候动手 |
[14:41] | Friday, latest — is that possible? | 最晚 星期五 行吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 可以 |
[14:45] | Sure, it’s also possible me and my guys get arrested | 当然了 也可能让我和我的兄弟们被逮住 |
[14:48] | and I spend the rest of my life | 在冰冷的监狱里 |
[14:49] | in a cold cell in a maximum-security prison. | 高度戒备下度过余生 |
[14:55] | Weed burns my throat. | 我抽大麻会嗓子疼 |
[14:57] | Makes you horny, right? | 是让你饥渴吧 |
[15:12] | I need you sober. | 我需要你保持清醒 |
[15:13] | You don’t have to worry about me, baby. | 你不用担心我 宝贝 |
[15:17] | You need to check yourself. | 你得担心你自己 |
[15:19] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[15:20] | Meaning you’re lost. | 你现在很迷惘 |
[15:23] | Your marriage ain’t real. | 假婚姻 |
[15:24] | Your husband ain’t real. | 假丈夫 |
[15:25] | None of this domesti-shity is real. | 你的家事没有一样是真实的 |
[15:29] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[15:32] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[15:36] | Just get your guys together. | 把你手下的人都召集起来 |
[15:37] | I’ll see you when you’re ready. | 准备好了通知我 |
[15:50] | The night Timoshev disappeared, | 蒂莫舍夫失踪当晚 |
[15:53] | this man died of a stab wounded, | 这名男子被刺身亡 |
[15:54] | in the emergency room at Arlington methodist. | 死在阿林顿卫理公会医院的急诊室里 |
[15:57] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[15:59] | we got confirmation he was a deep-cover KGB operative. | 我们确认 此人为一名潜伏克格勃探员 |
[16:02] | A year ago, he married this woman — | 一年前 这名男子娶了这人 |
[16:06] | Joyce Ana Ramirez. | 乔伊斯·阿娜·拉米雷斯 |
[16:07] | Ramirez. | 拉米雷斯 |
[16:09] | What is that — Mexican? | 她是墨西哥人吗 |
[16:11] | She’s of Puerto Rican descent. | 是波多黎各后裔 |
[16:14] | They have a baby — Oscar. | 他们育有一子 叫奥斯卡 |
[16:19] | What does she know? | 她都知道些什么 |
[16:20] | That’s what we’re working on right now, sir. | 这也是我们努力想要得知的 长官 |
[16:24] | But I can tell you, | 但我可以肯定地告诉您 |
[16:26] | and you can tell the attorney general, | 您也可以转告检察长 |
[16:28] | this is the closest we’ve come | 这是1957年鲁道夫·阿贝尔被捕后 |
[16:29] | to a live KGB illegal on American soil | 我们在美国本土 |
[16:32] | since we got Rudolf Abel in ’57. | 与非法克格勃成员最近距离的一次接触了 |
[17:03] | You only paid for two! | 你只付了两份的钱 |
[17:04] | Give me my change! | 把找的钱给我 |
[17:05] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[17:07] | Hey! | 站住 |
[17:08] | Hey, you! Hey, you! | 你 给我站住 |
[17:22] | Pull around, man. Pull around. | 调头 调头 |
[17:29] | We got your message. Come with me. | 我们收到你的信息了 跟我来 |
[17:31] | Back it up. Back it up. | 向后调 向后调 |
[17:34] | Do you have her? | 找到她了吗 |
[17:38] | Excuse me. | 请借过 |
[17:39] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快走 |
[17:41] | Here. Come on. | 这里 快点 |
[17:42] | Here. Come here. | 这里 快 |
[18:07] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[18:08] | Where’s Robert? | 罗伯特呢 |
[18:10] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[18:11] | Joyce, what did Robert tell you? | 乔伊斯 罗伯特都跟你说过什么 |
[18:13] | He — he — he said | 他 他 他说 |
[18:14] | that if he didn’t come home in two weeks, | 如果他两周之后还没回家 |
[18:17] | to place an ad and to wait at the bench under the el — | 就去发一份广告 再到高架下的长椅上等消息 |
[18:21] | that a friend would come. | 之后自有朋友来接应 |
[18:25] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:27] | Only that I could trust you. | 他只说了你们俩可以信任 |
[18:33] | What’s going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[18:38] | Where is he? Is he dead? | 他人呢 是不是死了 |
[18:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:55] | Was it drugs? | 是不是和毒品有关 |
[18:58] | Was he dealing drugs? | 他是不是贩毒了 |
[19:02] | Why did he have me call you? | 他为什么让我联系你们 |
[19:05] | Is it money? | 是不是有钱 |
[19:07] | There’s money, right? | 他留了钱 是不是 |
[19:09] | To take care of us. | 好让我们娘俩活下去 |
[19:14] | We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 我们会照顾好你们的 |
[19:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:19] | But we do need to know | 但我们要弄清楚 |
[19:20] | what he told you about us and about what he did. | 关于我们和他的工作 他是怎么跟你说的 |
[19:28] | Robert was quiet. | 罗伯特一向少言寡语 |
[19:34] | He didn’t say much. | 几乎没跟我说过什么 |
[19:37] | I liked that about him. | 我也喜欢他的沉默安静 |
[19:45] | He said to give you this. | 他让我把这个交给你 |
[19:53] | Did you call this number? | 你打过这个电话吗 |
[19:56] | No. | 没有 |
[19:57] | H-he said not to. | 他让我别打 |
[19:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:14] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[20:17] | she’s a little freaked out. | 有些吓坏了 |
[20:19] | Thinks he was a drug dealer. | 以为自己丈夫是毒贩 |
[20:21] | Doesn’t feel like he told her anything. | 看起来 他应该什么都没告诉过她 |
[20:25] | I was talking about Elizabeth. | 我是问你伊丽莎白 |
[20:32] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[20:39] | What? | 什么 |
[20:39] | Do you love her? Do you really love her? | 你爱她吗 打心眼儿里地爱她吗 |
[20:41] | It’s a simple question. | 就这么简单 |
[20:50] | You know, we met at the SCLC meeting. | 我和她是在南方基督教领袖协会的会议上认识的 |
[20:50] | 南方基督教领袖协会 美国黑人人权组织 创始人为著名人权领袖马丁·路德·金 | |
[20:52] | We was putting together a group | 我们当时正在组建社团 |
[20:54] | 1965年 马丁·路德·金在芝加哥 联合南方基督教领袖协会举行游行 抗议公立学校的种族歧视 | |
[20:54] | to march with Dr. King in Chicago. | 准备参加马丁·路德·金在芝加哥组织的游行活动 |
[20:56] | We just clicked. | 彼此一见如故 |
[20:57] | It wasn’t about race or Vietnam. | 无关种族歧视 无关越南战争 |
[21:01] | It was about equality. | 是因为平等 |
[21:07] | When she told me who she really was, | 当她告诉我的她的真实身份时 |
[21:08] | it was like I already knew. | 感觉就好像我早就知道了 |
[21:11] | She was recruiting me for the KGB, | 她想招募我为克格勃成员 |
[21:15] | America’s number-one enemy. | 美国的头号敌人 |
[21:18] | And I was right there with her. | 我就和她站到了一起 |
[21:20] | Me and her against the world. | 我和她共同对抗世界 |
[21:22] | We were willing to sacrifice our lives, our families. | 我们愿意牺牲我们的生命 我们的家庭 |
[21:26] | You know, whatever it took. | 就是 不惜一切代价 |
[21:31] | You don’t have a family, do you, Gregory? | 你根本没有家庭 不是吗 格雷戈里 |
[21:45] | You know, she came to visit me a month before Paige was born. | 她在佩姬出生前一个月曾来探望过我 |
[21:50] | Just showed up at my doorstep. | 就那样出现在我家门前 |
[21:53] | No umbrella, pregnant, | 没有带伞 大着肚子 |
[21:56] | wet to the bone, crying. | 浑身湿透 痛哭流泪 |
[21:58] | I’ve never seen her cry before. | 我之前从未见她哭过 |
[22:03] | So, the next morning, we’re just laying there, and | 第二天早上 我们就躺在那儿 |
[22:09] | …she says, “I can’t go back, | 她说 我回不去了 |
[22:12] | raise this child, live this lie.” | 养大孩子 活在谎言之中 |
[22:16] | Of course, you know, she got to go back. | 当然了 她得回去 |
[22:20] | It was something greater than her or you or me. | 为了比她自己 或是你我更重要的东西 |
[22:36] | But now I got to ask you a question. | 但现在我得问你一个问题 |
[22:41] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[22:44] | Because if you don’t… | 如果你不爱 |
[22:47] | Leave her be. | 就放开她吧 |
[22:51] | And if you do… | 如果你爱她 |
[22:54] | Leave her be. | 也请放开她 |
[22:59] | Let her have a little piece of something real. | 让她拥有一点真实的生活 |
[23:23] | She just walked away, | 她就那样逃开了 |
[23:25] | right out from under surveillance. | 在层层监视之下 |
[23:26] | – How big was the team? – Six men. | -那支小队有多少人 -6人 |
[23:28] | And she just disappeared into thin air? | 她就平白无故地消失了吗 |
[23:30] | Is she Doug Henning? | 难道她是道格·亨宁[魔术师] |
[23:31] | We debriefed the surveillance guys. | 我们听取了监视人的简报 |
[23:32] | They said it happened at a choke point, | 他们说她消失在咽喉点 |
[23:34] | like she knew. | 就像她早知道一样 |
[23:35] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[23:36] | She slipped away from a full FBI surveillance detail. | 她从联调局监视小队的眼皮底下逃之夭夭 |
[23:40] | Sounds like a directorate “S” operative to me. | 我觉得她就是S局的间谍 |
[23:44] | I got to call upstairs. | 我得给上级打电话 |
[23:45] | Look, we all thought | 听着 我们都觉得 |
[23:46] | continuing surveillance was the best move. | 当前最明智的行动就是继续监视 |
[23:48] | We all agree on that. | 我们都同意这一点 |
[23:51] | You worried about me, Amador? | 你是担心我吗 阿莫多 |
[23:53] | You think I’m out on a limb | 你认为我处于孤立无援的境地 |
[23:55] | and someone’s gonna saw it off? | 有人会把我挤走吗 |
[23:57] | No, sir. | 不是的 长官 |
[23:58] | That’s sweet. Really, I’m touched. | 那真贴心 真的 我很感动 |
[24:01] | But if this woman thinks that slipping one surveillance team | 但如果那个女人认为 逃脱一次监视 |
[24:03] | gets her home to mother Russia, | 就能让她回到祖国俄罗斯 |
[24:05] | she’s as soft as you are. | 她就跟你们一样蠢 |
[24:07] | We have her name and her face. | 我们知道她的名字和相貌 |
[24:08] | And we have the resources of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们还拥有联邦调查局的全部资源 |
[24:12] | She has to be quiet to stay safe. | 她想要安全 就得隐匿 |
[24:15] | We can make noise. | 我们可以制造点动静 |
[24:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:40] | What’s the message say? | 消息怎么说的 |
[24:42] | It just decoded into another name and phone number. | 我解码之后是另一个姓名和电话号码 |
[24:45] | – Should we call it? – No. | -我们要打过去吗 -不要 |
[24:47] | We go to the centre, ask for orders. | 我们去总部 接受指令 |
[24:50] | The longer we’re here with her, the more at risk we are. | 我们和她在一起待得越久 风险就越大 |
[24:58] | What do you suggest we do? | 你觉得我们要怎么做 |
[25:01] | So, I’ll say it if no one else will. | 既然没人愿意说 我就说了 |
[25:03] | We kill her, dump the body, | 我们杀掉她 弃尸 |
[25:04] | get out of this mess before we’re all blown. | 在身份暴露前 摆脱这个烂摊子 |
[25:07] | We’ll take that under advisement. | 我们会考虑你的建议的 |
[25:11] | It’s my ass on the line, too. | 我的命也押在这儿呢 |
[25:15] | Robert was a friend of mine, and I trusted him. | 罗伯特是我的朋友 我信任他 |
[25:19] | Well, he had a secret wife and a baby in Philly, | 他在费城秘密结婚 并生下了孩子 |
[25:23] | so I’m not entirely sure he trusted you as a friend. | 我可不敢说他也把你当朋友般信任 |
[25:27] | As long as she lives — | 只要她活着… |
[25:28] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[25:29] | We have her here. We’re in control. | 她现在在我们手上 我们掌握着主导权 |
[25:30] | I’m gonna go out and get some air, take a walk. | 我出去呼吸一些新鲜空气 散散步 |
[25:32] | But if you touch his wife, I’ll kill you. | 但如果你敢动他的妻子 我就杀了你 |
[25:34] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[26:15] | You’ve been following me since I stepped outside. | 自从我走出门 你一直在跟踪我 |
[26:17] | Now, I’ve circled around, | 我已经在四周查探过了 |
[26:17] | And you don’t have a support team, | 你没有支援小队 |
[26:19] | So whoever you are, you’re on your own, right? | 不管你是谁 你都是一个人在行动 对吗 |
[26:21] | You have 60 seconds to tell me who you are and what you want, | 你有60秒钟告诉我你的身份和目的 |
[26:23] | or I will snap your neck, and I will move on with my day. | 否则我就拧断你的脖子 继续过日子 |
[26:28] | I’m Gabriel’s replacement. | 我是取代加布里尔的人 |
[26:34] | What happened to Gabriel? | 加布里尔怎么了 |
[26:37] | What happened to Gabriel? | 加布里尔怎么了 |
[26:39] | The centre felt it was time for a change. | 总部觉得是时候做出改变了 |
[26:42] | So why the hell are you following me? | 你他妈为什么跟着我 |
[26:46] | Gabriel ran things loose. | 加布里尔管理散漫 |
[26:48] | I like to take a more personal approach with my operatives. | 而我做侦查更喜欢亲力亲为 |
[26:53] | Don’t you ever come near my kids again. | 你不准再靠近我的孩子 |
[26:56] | And don’t you ever put your hands on me again. | 你也不准再碰我 |
[27:00] | So, we take orders from you now? | 从现在起我们听命于你是吗 |
[27:02] | The orders come from Moscow, like always. | 依旧是按莫斯科的指令行事 |
[27:06] | Just think of me as Gabriel, but…prettier. | 只是把我当成漂亮版的加布里尔 |
[27:13] | Here we are. Seconds to spare. | 好了 交流一下情况 |
[27:15] | Did Robert leave anything with you? | 罗伯特有留什么东西给你吗 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:20] | Robert was on to something, | 罗伯特在查件案子 |
[27:21] | and you were the person he trusted most in our world. | 你是我们这圈里他最信任的人 |
[27:28] | He gave me a name and a number. | 他给了我个名字和号码 |
[27:31] | But I’m used to operating with a little more information. | 但我习惯了解更多情况后再行动 |
[27:34] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[27:40] | Robert got married last year to a woman in Philly. | 罗伯特去年在费城娶了个老婆 |
[27:45] | He didn’t tell us about her, | 他没跟我们说她 |
[27:46] | and I don’t think he told her about us, as far as I know. | 据我所知 他也没跟他妻子提我们 |
[27:49] | As far as you know. | 据你所知 |
[27:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:51] | That’s what I know. | 那就是我了解的情况 |
[27:52] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[27:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[27:57] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[27:59] | The Americans are working on a new technology, | 美国人在研究一种新技术 |
[28:01] | one that could put our nuclear arsenal at risk. | 足以威胁我们的核武库 |
[28:04] | Robert was about to buy intel from an agent. | 罗伯特想从一名探员那里买情报 |
[28:07] | When he died, we tried to find the contact. | 他死的时候 我们试图找到那个线人 |
[28:09] | We were looking all over Boston, leaving signals everywhere. | 我们找遍了波士顿 到处都留下了信号 |
[28:14] | Nothing. | 毫无结果 |
[28:15] | Now it makes sense. | 现在搞明白了 |
[28:16] | Yeah, he was running the agent out of Philly. | 他逼这位”探员”离开了费城 |
[28:18] | Don’t go getting a secret wife on us. | 别再把搞出个秘密妻子了 |
[28:20] | You see how much it complicates things. | 会把事情搞得更复杂的 |
[28:24] | Let’s call that number | 打那个号码 |
[28:24] | and set up a meeting for you, shall we? | 然后为你安排一次见面 行吗 |
[28:27] | The woman, Joyce Ana Ramirez, | 这个女人 乔伊斯·阿娜·拉米雷斯 |
[28:29] | also uses her married name, Mckenzie. | 也常用她的婚名 麦肯齐 |
[28:31] | The child abduction occurred yesterday, | 儿童绑架案发生于昨天 |
[28:33] | and law enforcement is now asking the public for help | 执法部门现在向公众寻求帮助 |
[28:36] | in finding the suspect, who is believed — | 找到嫌疑人 现已确定… |
[28:40] | They’re hunting me. | 他们在找我 |
[28:43] | They don’t know where you are. | 他们不知道你在哪里 |
[28:46] | I always assumed he was dealing drugs — | 我一直以为他在贩毒 |
[28:49] | The sudden business trips, the cash, | 突然出差 大笔现金 |
[28:51] | the calls on pay phones. | 用付费电话打电话 |
[28:53] | What was I supposed to think? | 我还能怎么想呢 |
[28:55] | But now he leaves me with instructions | 但他给我留下指示 |
[28:57] | to place a classified ad, | 去发布一则机密广告 |
[28:59] | you guys show up, the FBI? | 你们却出现了 还有联邦调查局 |
[29:01] | Joyce, stop talking. | 乔伊斯 别说了 |
[29:04] | Once… | 有一次 |
[29:07] | he thought I was out of town. | 他以为我不在市区 |
[29:11] | I came home early to surprise him. | 我提早回家想给他个惊喜 |
[29:17] | He was listening to this weird-looking radio, | 他在听一个长相奇怪的收音机 |
[29:20] | writing down numbers on a pad. | 在小本上写下一些数字 |
[29:23] | He said… he was just doodling. | 他说 他在涂鸦而已 |
[29:29] | It didn’t look like doodling to me. | 在我看来 一点也不像涂鸦 |
[29:37] | He was a spy. | 他是个间谍 |
[29:42] | You’re all spies. | 你们都是间谍 |
[29:50] | You’re gonna kill me and the baby. | 你们会杀了我和宝宝的 |
[29:53] | Is that why he had me place that ad — | 所以他才让我发布那则广告 |
[29:55] | so you could kill us? | 是让你们来杀我们的 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:01] | No. | 不 |
[30:02] | He would have wanted us to protect you. | 他是想让我们保护你 |
[30:04] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[30:17] | So, the tan van pulls out over here. | 货车从这里驶出 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:20] | And the produce truck cuts our guy off | 货车挡住了我们的人 |
[30:23] | and heads north. | 朝北去了 |
[30:24] | But she’s headed south. | 但她是往南走的 |
[30:25] | Right. | 对 |
[30:26] | That puts her in a perfect blind spot, | 正好完全挡住了她 |
[30:28] | But instead of coming out the other side, | 但她并没有从另一边出现 |
[30:29] | She just, what, disappears? Poof? | 而是就这么消失了 人间蒸发了 |
[30:33] | So, she’s highly trained? | 她接受过高等训练吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah, or she had lots of help. | 对 要么就是有多人援助 |
[30:44] | Well, check this out, Stan. | 听听这个 斯坦 |
[30:46] | One of the eyewitnesses says | 一名目击者称 |
[30:47] | the produce truck had green and yellow writing on it. | 货车上有绿色和黄色的字 |
[30:58] | Gabriel’s gone? | 加布里尔不在了 |
[31:00] | – That’s right. – Gone where? | -对 -去哪儿了 |
[31:02] | Grannie wasn’t forthcoming. | 老妈子没有全盘托出 |
[31:03] | Grannie? | 老妈子 |
[31:05] | Yeah. She’s kind of old. | 是的 她年纪有点大 |
[31:06] | Seemed to fit. | 挺适合的 |
[31:08] | Well, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[31:09] | No, they’re expecting a man– one, not a couple. | 不 他们叫我一个人去 不是两个 |
[31:12] | Wait. Did you tell her about Joyce? | 等等 你跟她说乔伊斯的事了吗 |
[31:13] | I told her Robert had a wife and that we have her. | 我跟她说罗伯特有个妻子 人在我们手上 |
[31:15] | I just found out she’s made us as spies, | 我刚知道她才发现我们是间谍 |
[31:16] | so that update’s still to come. | 还要继续报告 |
[31:21] | Philip, wait. Do you want to talk about it? | 菲利普 等等 你要谈谈吗 |
[31:23] | Do I want to talk about it? | 你还问我要不要谈 |
[31:25] | Do you– I’m sorry. Do you mean Gregory? | 抱歉 你是指格雷戈里吗 |
[31:28] | I mean, that was a brilliant surveillance team | 你让他为我们组织的监视队伍 |
[31:30] | you had him put together for us. | 十分出色 |
[31:32] | His own guys didn’t even realize they were working for us. | 他的手下甚至都不知道是在为我们做事 |
[31:34] | They thought he was some– some drug dealer. | 他们以为他是毒贩 |
[31:37] | That was– that was genius cover. | 真是绝妙的伪装 |
[31:39] | I just didn’t realize you were running off on me, also. | 还有 我也不知道你背叛了我 |
[31:41] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[31:43] | You’ve lied to me for 15 years. | 你骗了我十五年 |
[31:45] | Lied? | 骗 |
[31:47] | What does that even mean to us? | 这个字对我们还有意义吗 |
[31:48] | I don’t lie to you, Elizabeth. | 我就不骗你 伊丽莎白 |
[31:49] | I never have. | 从没有 |
[31:51] | I never have. | 我从没骗过你 |
[31:52] | And you tell the truth to him? | 你还告诉他真相了 |
[31:54] | You share your deepest feelings about us with him | 你把内心深处对我们的想法告诉了他 |
[31:57] | while you lie to me? | 却欺骗了我 |
[31:59] | I told him it was over. | 我跟他说结束了 |
[32:00] | That’s why he told you. | 所以他才告诉你 |
[32:01] | He just– he was trying to hurt you. | 他就是想伤害你 |
[32:06] | That’s all you want to say? | 你想说的就是这些 |
[32:11] | You’re unbe– you know what? | 你真是不可…我跟你说 |
[32:13] | Don’t stop seeing him. | 继续见他吧 |
[32:15] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[32:17] | Don’t do me any favors. | 别顾及我 |
[32:19] | We’ll just keep going the way we have been. | 跟从前一样就好了 |
[32:21] | We’ll live together. | 我们住在一起 |
[32:22] | You can make lunch for the kids. I’ll drive them to school. | 你可以给孩子们做午餐 我开车送他们上学 |
[32:24] | See him whenever you need– whenever you need. | 想什么时候见他 就什么时候见他 |
[32:28] | I mean, it’s worked up until now. | 之前都很好 |
[32:29] | Why change things, right? | 何必改变呢 是吧 |
[32:32] | Philip, wait. Come on. | 菲利普 等等 别这样 |
[32:34] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[33:01] | Hands. | 举起手来 |
[33:10] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[33:11] | Knife on my left ankle. | 左边脚踝有把刀 |
[33:19] | Down the hall. | 在走廊尽头 |
[34:03] | I take it you’re the guy I’m supposed to talk to. | 你应该就是我要找的人了 |
[34:12] | Could you get out of my blind spot? | 你能离开我的盲区吗 |
[34:19] | You got it? | 拿来了吗 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:24] | Yeah, I have it. | 拿来了 |
[34:25] | I– | 我… |
[34:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | Look, I just– | 我就是 |
[34:56] | I did warn them– twice. | 我提醒过他们了 两次呢 |
[35:01] | You did. | 的确 |
[35:04] | You want to start a war | 你是想开战 |
[35:06] | or do you want to give me what I came for | 还是把我要的东西给我 |
[35:07] | and keep all this cash? | 留着这些钱 |
[35:15] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[35:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:43] | I just made the deal. | 我只是完成交易而已 |
[36:01] | If the feds get their hands on her, | 要是让那些联邦探员抓到她 |
[36:02] | it could lead them back to you and your family. | 就会查到你和你家人头上来 |
[36:04] | Our people will relocate her. | 我们的人会给她重新安排地方的 |
[36:06] | What planet are you thinking? | 你到底想哪去了 |
[36:07] | Cuba. I don’t know. | 古巴 我也不知道 |
[36:08] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[36:09] | I think you’re making an emotional decision. | 我觉得你在凭感情做决定 |
[36:14] | I haven’t made a decision yet. | 我还没作出决定呢 |
[36:15] | You want her to live. | 你想让她活着 |
[36:16] | Robert was a friend of ours. | 罗伯特曾是我们的朋友 |
[36:17] | He had her contact us. | 他让她联系我们 |
[36:19] | Not you. Us. | 不是你 是我们 |
[36:20] | He was not your friend. He was your husband’s friend. | 他不是你的朋友 他是你丈夫的朋友 |
[36:21] | And you’re starting to feel guilty, | 你开始内疚了 |
[36:22] | and it’s starting to cloud your judgment. | 而这份内疚影响了你的判断 |
[36:24] | Screw you. | 操你丫的 |
[36:25] | Not anymore, apparently. | 显然是不可能了 |
[36:29] | How dare you tell him? | 你怎么能告诉他 |
[36:30] | Was it to hurt him? | 是为了伤害他吗 |
[36:32] | To get back at me? What? | 为了报复我 还是怎样 |
[36:36] | I was just trying to do right about you. | 我只是想为你做些事 |
[36:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:49] | You want to be married to him? | 你想维持这段婚姻 |
[36:52] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[36:54] | But if you’re gonna do it, you can’t do it on a lie. | 但你真这么想的话 就不能建立在谎言上 |
[37:01] | They bring in nonunion trucks when they get busy, | 他们忙的时候就会派出非工会的卡车 |
[37:03] | and they barely keep any records at all. | 几乎不会做记录 |
[37:05] | Too bad we don’t have the power | 不能以愚蠢为罪名逮捕人 |
[37:06] | to arrest people for stupidity. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[37:09] | So, Joyce Ramirez had someone steal a truck | 乔伊斯·拉米雷斯让人偷了辆卡车 |
[37:11] | to help her slip our team | 帮她摆脱我们的跟踪小队 |
[37:12] | and then, what, other people to make a diversion? | 接着怎样 找人声东击西 |
[37:15] | I mean, how deep can this woman’s operation be? | 这女人的心机到底有多深啊 |
[37:18] | She’s been living in Philly, | 她在费城住了多久 |
[37:19] | what, since she was 11 years old? | 从11岁起就一直住在那吗 |
[37:21] | And when could the Russians have gotten her | 俄国人哪有机会 |
[37:24] | to train her for something like– | 训练她这… |
[37:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
[37:42] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[37:43] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[37:45] | Move! | 让开 |
[37:58] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[37:59] | This is his turf, man. | 这里是他的地盘 |
[38:03] | No way we find him. | 我们不可能找到他的 |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:12] | So, what does some guy in the hood | 这里怎么会有人 |
[38:14] | care about a KGB spy? | 在意一个克格勃间谍呢 |
[38:39] | They have passports, new names. | 他们准备了护照 新名字 |
[38:42] | It’s all set. | 都办妥了 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[38:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:06] | You must be Joyce, and this must be Oscar. | 你一定是乔伊斯 这位一定是奥斯卡 |
[39:10] | He’s so sweet. | 他太可爱了 |
[39:14] | Thank you for bringing her to us. | 谢谢你们把她交给我们 |
[39:17] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[39:20] | He’ll thrive there. | 他会在那里茁壮成长的 |
[39:21] | White beaches, everyone speaks Spanish. | 那里有白沙滩 而且大家都说西班牙语 |
[39:24] | Cuba’s so close, we could arrange | 古巴很近 你要想的话 |
[39:25] | for your family to visit, if you like, in time. | 我们将来可以安排你和家人见面 |
[39:28] | He’s the only family that matters now. | 我现在只在乎他这一个家人 |
[39:36] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[39:43] | The case. | 箱子 |
[39:47] | General Zhukov wanted me to let you know | 朱可夫上将要我告诉你们 |
[39:48] | he’s thinking of you. | 他很记挂你们 |
[39:50] | Anything you’d like me to pass on to him? | 你们有什么要跟他说的吗 |
[39:53] | Just that you saw us. | 跟他说你见到我们了 |
[39:56] | I saw you. | 我见到你们了 |
[40:54] | Kids will be up in an hour. | 孩子们再过一小时就要醒了 |
[40:56] | No point in going to bed. | 我们也不用睡了 |
[41:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[41:35] | I was 17 when I joined the KGB. | 我17岁加入克格勃 |
[41:40] | Never had a boyfriend. | 之前从没交过男朋友 |
[41:43] | They put me with you. | 他们把我们凑在一起 |
[41:45] | We didn’t know each other. | 我们都不认识对方 |
[41:48] | When we got here, I was 22 years old. | 我们来这的时候 我才22岁 |
[41:55] | I was living in a strange house | 我和一个陌生男人 |
[41:58] | in a strange country with a strange man. | 住在一个陌生国家的陌生房子里 |
[42:05] | And I met Gregory, | 接着我遇到了格雷戈里 |
[42:06] | and he was…passionate about the cause. | 他 对这个事业充满热情 |
[42:10] | He was passionate about everything. | 对一切都充满热情 |
[42:23] | He was passionate about me. | 对我也充满热情 |
[42:28] | I recruited him, | 我招募了他 |
[42:31] | and he didn’t even want anything. | 他甚至不求回报 |
[42:33] | He just believed, like I did. | 他跟我一样 就是靠着信仰 |
[42:39] | He was the first person I felt I could really talk to, | 他是第一个让我觉得可以真正谈心的人 |
[42:45] | and I needed that. | 我需要这么个人 |
[42:49] | And… | 于是 |
[42:53] | It just… | 这一切 |
[42:58] | It just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[43:09] | It never really… | 我们之间 |
[43:12] | happened that way for us, did it? | 就从没有这种感觉 对吧 |
[43:20] | No. | 是的 |
[43:25] | And I’m– I’m so sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[43:31] | I wish that it had. | 我也希望有 |
[43:44] | But I feel like it’s happening now. | 但我觉得现在开始有这种感觉了 |