时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | So, we take orders from you now? | 从现在起我们听命于你是吗 |
[00:20] | Think of me as Gabriel, but… prettier. | 只是把我当成漂亮版的加布里尔 |
[00:24] | Coming to you live from the home of the Secretary of Defense. | 我在国防部为您现场直播报道 |
[00:28] | The Prime Minister fully supports your efforts | 首相极力支持你们 |
[00:30] | to build a ballistic missile shield, | 建造弹道导弹防御系统 |
[00:32] | provided it covers Europe, as well as the United States. | 前提是除了美国 它还要能覆盖欧洲 |
[00:36] | We’re just starting out here. | 我们这才刚开始 |
[00:38] | You’re starting out. The day you forced me to work for you, | 你才刚开始 但从你逼我开始为你工作 |
[00:39] | my life got very scary. | 我的生活就变得可怕了 |
[00:41] | I was 17 when I joined the KGB. | 我17岁加入克格勃 |
[00:43] | When we got here, I was 22 years old, | 我们来这的时候 我才22岁 |
[00:46] | living in a strange house in a strange country | 我和一个陌生男人 |
[00:50] | with a strange man. | 住在一个陌生国家的陌生房子里 |
[00:51] | It never really happened for us, | 我们之间就从没有这种感觉 |
[00:53] | but I feel like it’s happening now. | 但我觉得现在开始有这种感觉了 |
[00:58] | Tensions escalated on the Polish border | 波兰边境紧张局势进一步升级 |
[01:00] | as Soviet troops continued their show of force | 为回应波兰团结工会运动所造成的 |
[01:02] | in response to growing unrest | 日益动荡的局面 |
[01:04] | inspired by the Solidarity Trade Union movement. | 苏联军队继续炫耀武力 |
[01:08] | Government sources called the Russian military exercises | 来自政府的消息称俄罗斯军事演习 |
[01:10] | troubling and destabilizing. | 令人不安 影响大局 |
[01:12] | Where’s Poland? | 波兰在哪 |
[01:13] | It’s part of Russia. | 是俄罗斯的一部分 |
[01:15] | Is that what Mr. Henrickson is teaching you? | 亨里克森老师就是这么教你的 |
[01:18] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:19] | Same neighborhood. | 两国相邻接壤 |
[01:21] | You guys, we have to go. Come on. | 孩子们 该走了 快点 |
[01:23] | – You need to eat something. – I’m not hungry. | -你得吃点东西 -我不饿 |
[01:25] | Here. Take this with you. | 把这个带上 |
[01:28] | – Come on, Henry. – Okay. | -走吧 亨利 -好的 |
[01:30] | Um… are we still on, or… ? | 我们还去不去… |
[01:32] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[01:34] | Uh, on for what? | 去干什么 |
[01:36] | None of your business. Let’s go. | 不关你的事 走吧 |
[01:38] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快走 |
[01:39] | Henry, lunch. | 亨利 午饭 |
[01:40] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 差点忘了 谢啦 |
[01:43] | – Both Poland and potentially the entire Eastern Bloc. – No, you do. | -波兰和整个东欧集团… -不 你才是 |
[01:46] | So, gentlemen, customs just stopped | 先生们 海关刚扣下了 |
[01:50] | the son of the Romanian Deputy Chief of Mission | 罗马尼亚外交使团副团长的儿子 |
[01:53] | on his way back to Bucharest with three pounds of marijuana. | 他带着三磅大麻准备回布加勒斯特[罗马尼亚首都] |
[01:56] | Three pounds? | 三磅 |
[01:58] | Well, he either really likes the stuff, | 他要么是真喜欢这玩意儿 |
[01:59] | or that’s a commie with a little business instinct. | 要么这位共产党员还算有点商业头脑 |
[02:01] | They’re swinging him by here before they do their paperwork. | 在写报告之前 海关会把他移交给我们 |
[02:04] | Do you know what they do with drug dealers in Romania? | 你们知道在罗马尼亚他们怎么对待毒贩吗 |
[02:06] | Why don’t you guys take a run at him, | 不如你们去审审他 |
[02:08] | see if he wants to keep his balls. | 看他还要不要命了 |
[03:09] | Privet. | 嗨[俄] |
[03:10] | Da. | 对了[俄] |
[03:14] | This works. Trust me. | 相信我 有用的 |
[03:15] | What time is the Romanian genius getting here? | 那个罗马尼亚的天才什么时候来啊 |
[03:19] | Uh… Zdrast-vui-te. | Zdrast-vui-te[错误俄语发音] |
[03:21] | Nyet. | 不对[俄] |
[03:24] | Still waiting on him, sir. | 我们还在等他 长官 |
[03:25] | Get in the vault. The president’s been shot. | 去秘屋 总统遇刺了 |
[03:27] | Let’s go, people. Right now! Come on! | 我们走 快点 走吧 |
[04:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[04:12] | For making us take the afternoon off. | 可以让我们俩休息一下午 |
[04:23] | That’s what you want to thank me for? | 就想谢我这个吗 |
[04:30] | This is the moment of the first gunshot. | 这是第一枪的瞬间 |
[04:32] | Secret Service man Jerry Parr falls on the president, pushes him– | 特勤处探员杰里·帕尔扑向总统 将他推进… |
[04:35] | I need to know where every KGB officer in the country is | 我要知道国内每一个克格勃官员的位置 |
[04:38] | and what they’ve been doing for the past 24 hours. | 以及过去24小时都做了什么 |
[04:40] | – Peters. – On it. | -彼得斯 -这就去 |
[04:41] | Get everything you can from Secret Service about the shooter. | 从特勤处那里获取行凶者的所有资料 |
[04:44] | I need to know if he has any Soviet connection whatsoever. | 我要知道他和苏联有没有关系 |
[04:47] | This guy said “Nyet” once in the past 10 years, | 如果这家伙过去十年说过俄语 |
[04:49] | we’re gonna find out when and where. | 找出来是何时何地 |
[04:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:52] | Team on the embassy, sir? | 要派人盯着大使馆吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, but not you. | 要 但不用你去 |
[04:55] | The bullet is believed to, uh, be a .22-caliber bullet. | 相信是22毫米的子弹 |
[04:57] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:58] | – I’m just hearing. – Possibly as many as six shots… | -我刚听说 -大概从22毫米口径的枪中 |
[05:01] | from the .22-caliber weapon were fired… | 射出了六发子弹 |
[05:03] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[05:04] | …We’re told by law-enforcement officers… | 执法人员透露… |
[05:06] | …just outside the Washington Hilton Hotel, | 就在华盛顿希尔顿酒店外 |
[05:08] | as the president emerged from that hotel | 趁总统走出酒店时 |
[05:10] | about 2:30 this afternoon Washington time. | 华盛顿时间大约今天下午两点半 |
[05:14] | Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the president, | 各位 按照宪法 你们有总统 |
[05:18] | the vice president, and the Secretary of State, | 副总统 国务卿 |
[05:21] | in that order, and should the president decide | 按此顺序 总统先生会决定 |
[05:23] | he wants to transfer the helm to the vice president, | 是否由副总统先生继任 |
[05:27] | he will do so. | 他会这么做的 |
[05:29] | As of now, I am in control here in the White House | 眼下 在副总统先生回来之前 |
[05:33] | pending return of the vice president | 由我暂管白宫 |
[05:35] | and in close touch with him. | 我会和他保持紧密联系 |
[05:37] | If something came up, I would check with him. | 如果有事发生 我会和他商议 |
[05:39] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:40] | The president’s been shot. | 总统遇刺了 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God. Is he okay? | 天哪 他还好吗 |
[05:43] | Nobody knows. News says he’s in surgery. | 没人知道 新闻说他正在做手术 |
[05:47] | James Brady, the 40-year-old White House press secretary… | 詹姆斯·布莱迪 现年四十岁的白宫新闻发言人… |
[05:51] | I’ll find Charles. | 我去找查尔斯 |
[05:52] | I’ll check the signal site | 我去通讯点看看 |
[05:54] | and go home and check the shortwave. | 再回家看下短波 |
[05:55] | I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[06:02] | Where are you on the shooter? | 行凶者调查得怎么样了 |
[06:03] | Eighth floor is in the process | 八楼的人正在整理 |
[06:04] | of putting together a bio and profile. | 他的个人履历和资料 |
[06:06] | Is he a KGB operative? | 他是克格勃间谍吗 |
[06:08] | The eighth floor will soon let us all know | 八楼的人很快就能让我们大家知道 |
[06:10] | that Hinckley worked at 31 Flavors when he was 16. | 欣克利16岁时在芭斯罗缤店打过工[冰淇淋店] |
[06:12] | Please, look for connections to the Soviet Union | 一定要查查他和苏联 |
[06:15] | and the Communist Party. | 以及共产党的联系 |
[06:25] | I want you to set up a meet A.S.A.P. with your friend. | 我要你尽快安排我和你的线人见面 |
[06:29] | The rezidentura are gonna be all over their people. | 克格勃基地现在肯定都是他们的人 |
[06:31] | I’m aware of the risks. | 我很清楚其中的风险 |
[06:32] | But our number-one priority is finding out | 但是我们的头等大事是搞清楚 |
[06:34] | what the KGB knows about this. | 克格勃关于这事都知道些什么 |
[06:36] | All right, I’ll leave a signal | 好吧 我给她留个暗号 |
[06:38] | for her to meet in the next 24 hours. | 让她准备24小时后见面 |
[06:40] | Agent Beeman, we’re operating on a tight time frame. | 比曼探员 我们时间紧迫 |
[06:43] | 24 hours is like two weeks. | 24小时太漫长了 |
[06:45] | I understand that, sir, | 我明白 长官 |
[06:46] | but she’s living her life in a tight time frame, too. | 但她的时间也很紧迫 |
[06:49] | It gets even shorter if we’re not careful. | 万一我们大意了 她更活不长了 |
[06:51] | I get it that you don’t want to send her to the slaughterhouse. | 我知道 你不想让她送死 |
[06:54] | But if the president has been shot by a KGB operative, | 但如果刺杀总统的是克格勃间谍 |
[06:57] | I want to know before nuclear missiles start | 我要在核弹飞过我头顶之前 |
[07:00] | whistling over my head. | 收到消息 |
[07:01] | You get to your girl. You get to her now. | 快去找那位姑娘 现在就去 |
[07:07] | Do you think what’s on the news is true? | 你觉得新闻里说的是真的吗 |
[07:11] | Sam Donaldson was there when the gun was fired. I believe him. | 事发时 山姆·唐纳森就在现场 我相信他 |
[07:14] | But since they closed the doors at George Washington, | 但他们封锁了乔治·华盛顿医院 |
[07:18] | no actual information’s getting out. | 没有确切消息流出 |
[07:20] | It’s all completely sanitized by the white house press office. | 全都被白宫新闻部和谐了 |
[07:24] | Can you get the real story? | 你能打听到真相吗 |
[07:26] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[07:28] | Look, Reagan’s cronies love me. | 里根的好朋友很喜欢我 |
[07:32] | There’s nothing better | 没什么比一个曾经的共产党员 |
[07:32] | than a former socialist turned conservative | 变成保守派摇旗呐喊 |
[07:35] | raising the hue and cry about the evils of communism, | 高呼打倒共产主义更好的了 |
[07:37] | but I am still a member of the press. | 可我毕竟是个媒体人 |
[07:41] | Today, I have no access at all. | 今天 我实在没法打探消息 |
[07:44] | What about the names of the nursing staff — | 那医护人员的名字呢 |
[07:47] | those who were around the president? | 当时抢救总统的那些人 |
[07:49] | Can you get me those? | 你能弄到名字吗 |
[07:51] | That I could do. | 这个可以 |
[07:52] | Say I was writing a piece, | 就说我要写篇稿子 |
[07:54] | but those people aren’t going to talk to you. | 但他们不会透露什么给你的 |
[07:56] | Just get me the names. | 给我名字就行 |
[08:01] | Frankly, I hope | 坦白说 我希望 |
[08:03] | the bastard bleeds to death on the operating table. | 那混蛋失血过多死在手术台上 |
[08:08] | Your commitment to the struggle always was… total. | 你献身斗争事业还真是 不遗余力啊 |
[08:14] | White House Press Secretary James Brady is dead. | 白宫新闻发言人詹姆斯·布莱迪身亡 |
[08:17] | Jim Brady, 40 years old, shot in the head in the attack | 詹姆斯·布莱迪 现年四十岁 |
[08:20] | by what apparently was one of the first bullets fired. | 在刺杀中被第一发子弹击中头部 |
[08:23] | Having looked at videotape so many times already, | 反复多次研究录像后 |
[08:25] | that is the report. | 我们得出此篇报道 |
[08:26] | And from congressional sources, | 来自国会的消息 |
[08:29] | James Brady has not survived his wounds. | 詹姆斯·布莱迪不治身亡 |
[08:43] | No time for signals today, I’m afraid. | 恐怕今天没时间对暗号了 |
[08:45] | – Philip’s with Sparrow right now. – Good. | -菲利普现在和斯派洛在一起 -很好 |
[08:48] | You need to gather your supplies for Operation Christopher. | 你们得为克里斯托弗行动准备装备了 |
[08:53] | I’ve heard so much about you, Elizabeth — | 伊丽莎白 久闻大名 |
[08:55] | what you’ve done. | 如雷贯耳 |
[08:57] | I think we’ll do great things together. | 我们的合作一定会很默契 |
[09:00] | I really wish we didn’t have to start this way. | 真希望我们不必这样相识 |
[09:04] | I never asked. What are we supposed to call you? | 我从没问过 我们该怎么称呼您 |
[09:07] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[09:08] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[09:10] | – Did we do this? – I don’t think so, | -这事是我们的人做的吗 -应该不是 |
[09:12] | but they may try to pin it on us. | 但他们可能会栽赃给我们 |
[09:14] | And we have no idea | 而我们完全不知道 |
[09:15] | who’s going to seize control of the American government now. | 现在的美国政府由谁掌权 |
[09:18] | I’ve also heard rumors the Red Army might move | 我还听说红军24小时后 |
[09:20] | into Poland in the next 24 hours. | 就会进入波兰 |
[09:22] | But Operation Christopher? | 但克里斯托弗行动 |
[09:25] | You think this is headed toward guerrilla warfare? | 你觉得这会变成游击战吗 |
[09:27] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不会吧 |
[09:29] | First, we need you to find out | 首先 我们需要你们查清 |
[09:30] | how the president is really doing. | 美国总统的真实情况 |
[09:32] | We need to know who’s in control of the American government. | 我们得知道现在的美国政府是谁掌权 |
[09:34] | And we need up-to-date intelligence | 我们需要获取最新情报 |
[09:36] | on any efforts to blame us for the assassination attempt. | 看他们会不会将刺杀行动归咎到我们头上 |
[09:39] | Things are gonna happen fast. | 情况将瞬息万变 |
[09:42] | The rezidentura will be worthless, slow, unreliable. | 克格勃基地会变得毫无价值 没效率 不可靠 |
[09:46] | We both know it. I can say it. | 我们心里都清楚 我看得出来 |
[09:49] | We’ll get as much information as we can, | 我们会尽可能多收集些情报 |
[09:52] | start preparations for Christopher immediately. | 立即准备克里斯托弗行动 |
[09:54] | I know I can count on you. | 我就知道你们靠得住 |
[09:59] | I fought behind enemy lines in Stalingrad — two years. | 我在斯大林格勒的敌后战线战斗了两年 |
[10:03] | I didn’t have any experience, training — | 我毫无经验 没受过任何训练 |
[10:05] | none of what you have. | 你那些训练我都没有 |
[10:08] | If it happens… | 如果出事了 |
[10:12] | you’ll do well. | 你能做好的 |
[10:36] | The rumors about — about Jim Brady dying | 有关詹姆斯·布莱迪身亡的流言 |
[10:40] | are absolutely untrue. | 完全不属实 |
[10:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:45] | Hi. This is Richard Deutsch from the Kennedy Center. | 我是肯尼迪中心的理查德·多伊奇 |
[10:48] | I had a few questions come up about the friendship concert. | 我有些关于友谊音乐会的问题想咨询一下 |
[10:51] | This is not a good day. | 今天恐怕不行 |
[10:52] | Well, there are just a few | 只是几个 |
[10:53] | logistical problems we’re dealing with here. | 后勤方面的问题 |
[10:56] | Richard, I’m sorry. I’m not available for this. | 理查德 抱歉 我没空 |
[10:59] | Can you discuss tomorrow? | 能明天再谈吗 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:01] | My supervisor said there’s a deadline with our schedule. | 我上司说了 我们时间紧迫 |
[13:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:51] | – Hi. It’s Steve. – Hi, Steve. What can I do for you? | -我是斯蒂夫 -斯蒂夫 有什么事吗 |
[13:54] | I need the vice president’s office — | 请接副总统办公室 |
[13:56] | Deputy Chiefs of Staff. | 找副幕僚长 |
[13:58] | Call back in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后再打来 |
[13:59] | – I’ll set up that line for you. – Thank you. | -我帮你接好线 -谢谢 |
[14:19] | And when the president walked in, | 总统走进来时 |
[14:20] | he was holding himself on the left side. | 捂着身体左侧 |
[14:23] | We are told that the president | 我们得知 |
[14:24] | walked into the hospital on his own. | 总统是自己走进医院的 |
[14:34] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[15:10] | I got names. Did orders come in? | 我拿到名单了 命令下来了吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah, but not on the radio. | 下来了 但不是通过无线电 |
[15:13] | – In person. – What’s going on? | -是当面告诉我的 -怎么回事 |
[15:19] | They want us ready for Operation Christopher. | 他们让我们准备克里斯托弗行动 |
[15:22] | This could be a coup. | 这也许是一场政变 |
[15:24] | Is that what they think? | 他们是这么想的吗 |
[15:25] | You saw Haig on TV. | 你在电视上看到黑格了 |
[15:29] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪 |
[15:30] | Beeman’s watching TV. Sandra’s there. | 在比曼家看电视 桑德拉在那 |
[15:33] | We’re gonna need a government car. | 我们需要一辆政府车辆 |
[15:36] | I’ll signal Gregory. | 我给格雷戈里留暗号 |
[15:50] | Looking at the footage again… | 再看一遍这段录像… |
[15:52] | They keep showing the same thing over and over. | 这一段播来播去播个不停 |
[15:56] | What are they supposed to show? | 要不然还能播什么 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:59] | But there’s just something ghoulish | 但不停地播这个镜头 |
[16:00] | about constantly showing this. | 有点吓人 |
[16:02] | Ghoulish? | 吓人 |
[16:04] | I mean, it’s not gonna change | 不管他们播多少遍 |
[16:06] | just because they showed it over and over and over. | 也改变不了事实 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[16:11] | Finally, the bullet missed! | 子弹终于打偏了 |
[16:14] | The president could die, you know. | 总统可能会死的 |
[16:17] | I mean, any one of those guys that got shot could die. | 任何人被枪击后 都有可能会死 |
[16:21] | Isn’t that pretty ghoulish? | 这样还吓人吗 |
[16:35] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[16:37] | When do you need it back? | 什么时候还给你 |
[16:38] | Two hours. Tops. | 最多两小时 |
[16:41] | Hey, listen. Don’t bring it back dinged, all right? | 千万别把车碰了 行吗 |
[16:52] | We continue to receive contradictory | 我们不断收到关于枪手的消息 |
[16:54] | and confusing reports about the gunman himself. | 消息纷杂而矛盾 |
[16:57] | We know he was subdued at the scene. | 我们知道 枪手在现场被制服 |
[17:45] | David. | 大卫 |
[17:53] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[18:11] | Dana Simon? | 是达纳·西蒙吗 |
[18:12] | I’m Justin Nezer. This is Kelly Mainstill. | 我是贾斯汀·奈泽 这位是凯莉·门斯蒂尔 |
[18:16] | We’re Deputy Chiefs of Staff for the vice president’s office. | 我们是副总统办公室的副幕僚长 |
[18:19] | We need to talk to you. | 我们需要和您谈谈 |
[18:20] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[18:24] | First of all, | 首先 |
[18:25] | the vice president would like to personally thank you | 副总统要感谢您 |
[18:27] | for everything you did today. | 今天所做的一切 |
[18:29] | I was just… doing my job. | 我只是 尽本分而已 |
[18:32] | Dana, can we talk confidentially? | 达纳 能私下聊聊吗 |
[18:36] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 |
[18:38] | We’ve had our share of political crises, | 我们也处理过政治危机 |
[18:40] | but this one’s about as political as a crisis can get. | 但这事应该是政治危机的极端了 |
[18:43] | On a day like today, there can be | 像今天这样的日子 |
[18:45] | a lot of miscommunication and misinformation, | 会有很多误传或误报的消息 |
[18:47] | and it’s our job to make absolutely certain | 而我们的职责就是 |
[18:50] | that the vice president knows what’s going on. | 确保副总统了解真实的情况 |
[18:53] | We’re quietly checking with everybody to make sure | 我们正秘密询问所有人 |
[18:55] | what we’re hearing about the president’s condition is true. | 以确保关于总统的消息准确无误 |
[18:59] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 |
[19:02] | He’s okay. He’s gonna pull through. | 他很好 会挺过来的 |
[19:04] | Good. Good. We’re very relieved to hear that. | 很好 听到这个消息我们很宽慰 |
[19:07] | We’re really hoping that we can count on you | 我们十分希望您能保证 |
[19:09] | to keep this meeting confidential. | 这次谈话绝对保密 |
[19:10] | Today’s events don’t need to be politicized | 我们不需要给今天 |
[19:12] | any more than they already have been. | 再添上任何政治色彩了 |
[19:15] | I understand. Absolutely. | 我明白 一定保密 |
[19:18] | You can reach us here 24 hours a day. | 您可以随时和我们联系 |
[19:20] | They’ll get a message to either of us. | 会有人为我们记下留言 |
[19:22] | If anything changes, | 如果有任何变化 |
[19:23] | or if there’s anything you think we should know, | 或者您有事要告诉我们 |
[19:25] | please give us a call. | 请致电 |
[19:28] | Here’s a pin from the vice president’s office. | 这是副总统办公室的胸针 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | We’re on. | 开工 |
[21:14] | 7-4-E 8-3-F 7-4-E, 8-3-F, | |
[21:17] | 7-4-2 7-2-2 7-4-2, 7-2-2. | |
[21:22] | F-66 3-4-2 F-66. 3-4-2. | |
[21:26] | C-22 C-22. | |
[21:28] | 8-3-F 7-4-2 14-1-9 8-3-F, 7-4-2, 14-1-9, | |
[21:34] | 3-42 3-42. | |
[21:36] | Hopefully that’s that. | 希望能到此结束 |
[21:38] | Let’s check the site again. | 我们再去踩点看看 |
[21:40] | Look, the president is okay. We confirmed it. | 总统没事 已经证实了 |
[21:43] | I don’t think, reasonably speaking, | 按道理说 |
[21:44] | that anyone can still believe | 不会有人还认为 |
[21:46] | that someone’s gonna take over the government. | 政府会被接手 |
[21:47] | Can we just check the site? | 去踩点看看行吗 |
[21:53] | Secretary of State Haig | 国务卿黑格 |
[21:55] | did say he is in control at the White House. | 的确曾说现在他掌管白宫 |
[21:58] | Sources have been unable to get an official statement | 时至今日 副总统仍没有 |
[22:00] | from the vice president as of yet. | 发表官方声明 |
[22:03] | However, we understand Vice President Bush | 然而 我们知道副总统布什 |
[22:05] | is going directly to the White House. | 将直接返回白宫 |
[22:07] | – We need to map our targets. – Oh, my God. | -我们得定位目标 -天哪 |
[22:10] | Can you just stay with me here? | 能陪着我吗 |
[22:11] | – Stay with you and what? – We’re in the middle of a crisis. | -陪你干什么 -我们正经历一场危机 |
[22:14] | Yeah, and you don’t think Moscow’s overreacting just a little? | 你不觉得莫斯科那边有点反应过激了吗 |
[22:17] | Well, you almost defected a few weeks ago, Philip, | 菲利普 几周前你差点就叛变了 |
[22:19] | so maybe you’re not the one to be passing judgment | 或许你没资格来判定 |
[22:20] | on whether or not Moscow is overreacting. | 莫斯科那边是否反应过激 |
[22:23] | Do you think you could just do what we need to do? | 你能按照命令做好本分吗 |
[22:31] | Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the president… | 各位 按照宪法 你们有总统… |
[22:34] | The line of succession runs through the vice president | 总统继任顺序 依次是副总统 |
[22:37] | and Speaker of the House. | 和众议院议长 |
[22:38] | Well, not according to Al “I’m in control here” Haig. | “掌控局面”的亚历山大·黑格可不这么认为 |
[22:41] | It may not be legal, | 那样或许不合法 |
[22:42] | but it reflects a political reality. | 但却反映出了一个政治现实 |
[22:44] | – What? Seizing power? – Bush is on a plane. | -什么 夺权吗 -布什在飞机上 |
[22:46] | Someone has to step up to the plate. Why don’t you two relax? | 必须有人出面啊 你们淡定点 |
[22:49] | The president’s been shot, and your boss is out of control! | 总统遇刺 你的老大疯了 |
[22:52] | At least my boss isn’t sitting on his ass. | 至少我老大不会懒得屁股都不抬 |
[22:53] | You want to get into this right now? | 你是想吵架吗 |
[22:54] | Guys, guys, guys! Jesus, sit down. Sit! | 两位 都坐下 |
[23:01] | A single bullet that entered just underneath his left arm… | 一颗子弹从他的左臂下方射入… |
[23:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:16] | Oh, you don’t have anything to apologize for. | 你没什么好抱歉的 |
[23:18] | No, I do. | 不 我有 |
[23:20] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[23:22] | It wasn’t just the president who got shot. | 不止总统中枪了 |
[23:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:26] | I’ve been watching it over and over again. | 我反复看了又看 |
[23:29] | The footage of that secret-service agent — | 那个特勤处探员的录像 |
[23:32] | he just turns and puts himself in front of the gun and gets shot. | 他转身面朝着枪 然后中枪了 |
[23:36] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[23:39] | It kind of makes me think about your dad’s job. | 让我想起了你爸的工作 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:42] | I try not to think about it too much, | 我努力不多想 |
[23:44] | but today was hard. | 但今天很难做到 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:48] | And I’m sorry about what I said before. | 也为我之前所说的话道歉 |
[23:50] | My dad doesn’t do stuff like that. | 我爸不做这么危险的工作 |
[23:51] | He’s just a travel agent. | 他只是个旅行社职员 |
[23:56] | Travel agenting is more dangerous than you think. | 旅行社职员比你想得危险多了 |
[24:00] | Yeah. Planes get delayed. | 对 航班会延误 |
[24:03] | Boats leak. | 船会漏水 |
[24:04] | I can’t stand it when there’s gum stuck to my seat. | 我受不了有口香糖粘在座位上 |
[24:08] | Travel agenting is a world filled with peril. | 做旅行社职员危机四伏 |
[24:12] | I’ll say. | 可不是 |
[24:30] | Anything on it? | 录到什么了吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah, it looks like at least an hour. | 录到了 看样子至少有一小时 |
[24:33] | So unless the Weinbergers were fighting, | 除非温伯格夫妇在吵架 |
[24:35] | we’ll have something to listen to. | 不然我们就能听到点消息 |
[24:38] | I got it. | 看到了 |
[24:47] | Neighborhood security. First pass. | 小区保安 第一次经过 |
[24:51] | If Weinberger’s car is parked out front, | 如果温伯格的车停在外面 |
[24:53] | you’ve got six seconds from front door. | 他走进屋子要花六秒 |
[24:55] | If he’s blocked by three security guards, | 如果他身边围着三个保安 |
[24:57] | I can still make two shots. | 我还能再开两枪 |
[24:59] | Let’s go map the rest of the targets. | 我们再去定位其他目标 |
[25:03] | He’s coming back. | 他掉头了 |
[25:05] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[25:16] | I’m — I’m so glad I found you, officer. | 我真高兴找着你了 保安先生 |
[25:18] | I-I’ve got myself totally turned around. | 我彻底把自己转晕了 |
[25:20] | I was trying to get to the Key Bridge, um, | 我想去凯伊桥 |
[25:22] | get back over the — | 回到… |
[25:23] | I keep making this turn, and then I end up here. | 各种转弯 就在这里迷路了 |
[25:25] | I’ll be happy to give you directions, | 我很乐意为你指路 |
[25:26] | but I’m gonna need you to step over to my car first. | 但请先走到我的车前 |
[25:30] | Oh. Sure. Of course. | 好 当然 |
[25:32] | Um, can — can you just tell me what this is about? | 你能告诉我这是为什么吗 |
[25:35] | We’ve had a run of break-ins in the neighborhood. | 小区发生了多起擅闯民宅的案子 |
[25:37] | – Is there someone in the van with you? – Just my husband. | -车里还有人吗 -就我丈夫 |
[25:39] | Look, we’re just trying get to Washington. | 我们只是想去华盛顿 |
[25:42] | I’m sorry for the inconvenience, ma’am. | 很抱歉给你带来不便 女士 |
[25:43] | I’m gonna need identification from both of you. | 我需要你们俩的身份证 |
[25:46] | Sure. Yes. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna need to call this in. | 我得打电话上报这事 |
[25:53] | The Mclean police are gonna want to swing by | 麦克莱恩警方会派人来 |
[25:56] | just to ask you a few routine questions, | 例行问些问题 |
[25:58] | take a look inside the van. | 再看一下车里 |
[25:59] | Oh, God. Is there any way you can do it? | 天哪 你不能代劳吗 |
[26:02] | No can do. Company policy. | 不行 这是公司规矩 |
[26:04] | Sorry, ma’am, you don’t look like a burglar, | 抱歉 女士 你看起来不像小偷 |
[26:06] | but we’ve got to call in on every vehicle parked | 但我们必须上报 |
[26:10] | along the side of the road. | 停在路边的每辆车 |
[26:12] | It won’t take more than 15 minutes, I promise. | 不会超过一刻钟的 我保证 |
[26:46] | Well, if there is a war, we might have fired our first shot. | 如果要开战 也许我们打响了第一枪 |
[26:49] | There is a war. | 已经开战了 |
[26:51] | We’re not the ones who started it. | 但不是我们挑起的 |
[26:53] | We just killed a security guard | 我们刚在国防部长家附近 |
[26:54] | down the street from the Secretary of Defense. | 杀了个保安 |
[26:57] | We’re riding around with enough explosives | 车上载着足够炸飞华盛顿特区 |
[26:58] | to blow up half the government buildings in D.C. | 一半政府大楼的炸药 |
[27:00] | We’re mapping sniper shots to take out key U.S. leadership. | 还在为击杀美国的关键领导人踩狙击点 |
[27:04] | If anyone’s escalated things, it’s us. | 事态如果升级了 就是因为我们 |
[27:06] | I’m not making the decisions. | 不是我做的决定 |
[27:07] | No, but you agree with them. | 对 但你同意了 |
[27:09] | I think the Americans are capable of anything. | 美国人什么事都做得出来 |
[27:11] | Do you listen to what they say? What they say about us? | 你听见他们是怎么说我们的吗 |
[27:13] | Do you listen to yourself when you talk about them? | 你听见自己是怎么说他们的吗 |
[27:16] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[27:18] | Nothing. Forget it. | 没什么 算了 |
[27:33] | Are you clean? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[27:34] | I hope so. | 希望没有 |
[27:37] | – Are you all right? – You can’t do that! | -你还好吗 -你不能这么做 |
[27:39] | You can’t call me at the embassy ever! | 你不能再打到大使馆来找我了 |
[27:43] | Everyone is — it’s crazy. | 大家都…这太疯狂了 |
[27:47] | Are you trying to get me killed? | 你想害死我吗 |
[27:48] | Is that what you want?! You want to get me killed?! | 你想这样吗 你想害死我吗 |
[27:50] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[27:51] | I promise you it’s gonna be okay. | 我向你保证 没事的 |
[27:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:57] | I called you from a line | 我打给你的那条线路 |
[27:59] | that will trace back to the Kennedy Center. | 会被追踪回肯尼迪中心 |
[28:01] | – What if you were followed? – I wasn’t. | -如果你被跟踪了呢 -没有 |
[28:03] | How do you know? How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 凭什么这么肯定 |
[28:05] | Because I’m the one who does the following. | 只有我跟踪别人的份 |
[28:08] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这行的 |
[28:15] | What do you know about the assassination attempt? | 关于刺杀行动 你都知道些什么 |
[28:18] | I don’t know anything. | 什么都不知道 |
[28:22] | Everyone is freaking out. | 大家都吓坏了 |
[28:24] | We’re all running around like cut-off chickens. | 我们像没头蝇一样到处乱转 |
[28:28] | “With their heads cut off”. | 是”无头苍蝇” |
[28:30] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | The expression is, | 正确的表达是 |
[28:33] | “running around like chickens with their heads cut off”. | “像无头苍蝇一样到处乱转” |
[28:36] | You think this is a joke. | 很好笑吗 |
[28:38] | No, I don’t think this is a joke, Nina. | 不 没有 妮娜 |
[28:44] | Why is the KGB running around like cut-off chickens? | 克格勃怎么会像没头蝇一样到处乱转 |
[28:49] | Because they’re afraid you’ll try and stick Hinckley on us. | 他们担心你们会把欣克利那事赖在我们头上 |
[28:54] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么会这么做 |
[28:55] | To justify the coup. | 为了将政变合法化 |
[28:57] | What coup? | 什么政变 |
[28:58] | The one your General Haig announced. | 黑格将军宣布的那个 |
[29:02] | You’re serious. | 你没在开玩笑 |
[29:03] | He’s one of your top generals, | 身为高级上将的一员 |
[29:05] | and he’s announced he’s taking control. | 他已经宣布由他掌权了 |
[29:07] | What would you call that? | 你觉得这算什么 |
[29:09] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 不是这样的 |
[29:11] | Both sides have their fingers on the trigger, | 双方都已箭在弦上 |
[29:14] | and that’s how it happens. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[29:17] | How it happens? | 就这么发生了 |
[29:19] | One mistake. | 只要一个错误 |
[29:22] | That’s all it takes. | 仅此而已 |
[29:39] | I-I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[29:40] | …Coming back or if they even… | 也许还会有 他们甚至可能… |
[29:43] | Security radios, interference. | 保密无线电 有点干扰 |
[29:46] | Can we get some refreshments in here? | 能弄些点心来吗 |
[29:48] | We’re expecting them in about… | 我们要些点心… |
[29:52] | Great. Now we’ll never know what refreshments they served. | 这下好了 没法知道他们吃了什么点心 |
[29:56] | Yeah, and they should go on alert | 是啊 他们应该转换到警戒状态 |
[29:57] | or be ready to go on alert. | 要么准备好警戒起来 |
[29:59] | They’re not on…alert? | 他们没有吗… |
[30:01] | The crews who are normally on alert | 一向全天候保持警戒状态的士兵 |
[30:03] | 24 hours a day are moving from the base… | 已经从营地出发了… |
[30:06] | …Planes, which saves | 然后飞机 |
[30:07] | 3 and a half to 4 minutes if they need to get in the air. | 这样就可以节省出三分半到四分钟突袭时间 |
[30:11] | The nearest submarine is… | 最近的潜水艇还有… |
[30:12] | …Minutes, 44 seconds off, | 分钟 44秒靠岸 |
[30:14] | which is about, uh, two minutes closer than normal. | 这比平时 少用了两分钟 |
[30:18] | Nearest Soviet sub… | 最近的苏联潜水艇 |
[30:20] | Cap…Minutes, 57 seconds. | 上校…分钟 57秒 |
[30:23] | How the hell did Haig get…Nuclear football? | 黑格是怎么搞到…紧急核弹密码的 |
[30:23] | 美国总统发动核战争时所需要的发射密码 一般被装在一个黑色的公文包里 | |
[30:30] | Are you convinced now? | 现在你信了吗 |
[30:35] | No, I’m not. Because it’s not clear. | 不信 对话根本不清晰 |
[30:39] | He sounded upset. | 他听上去很不安 |
[30:41] | He said, “General Haig get…” | 他都说了 “黑格将军拿到了” |
[30:43] | and he made a reference | 而且他还提到 |
[30:44] | to the copy of the briefcase with the missile-launch codes | 一个装有导弹发射密码的公文包 |
[30:46] | that could authorize a nuclear attack. | 这密码可以授权发动核战争 |
[30:48] | We need to get this to Moscow. | 我们得通知莫斯科那边 |
[30:51] | Okay, but let’s check it out | 好吧 但是我们得先核实情况 |
[30:53] | and get some more information first. | 获取更多资料后再行动 |
[30:54] | More infor– he’s getting ready to make a move. | 更多资料…他已经准备行动了 |
[30:57] | Nobody can challenge him if he has the capability | 如果让他掌控了美国的核武器 |
[30:59] | to launch America’s nuclear arsenal. | 那谁都阻止不了他了 |
[31:02] | What more do you need, a written manifesto? | 你还需要什么资料 白纸黑字的声明吗 |
[31:04] | Is there one available? | 能拿到吗 |
[31:06] | Philip, please. Philip. | 菲利普 拜托 菲利普 |
[31:08] | Can we please move on this now? | 我们能现在行动吗 |
[31:10] | He’s holding a copy of the nuclear football. | 他手上掌握着核弹发射密码 |
[31:13] | We need to transmit. | 我们必须把消息送出去 |
[31:16] | All these years walking these streets, | 这么多年来 你走过这里的街道 |
[31:19] | living with these people, | 与这里的人朝夕共处 |
[31:21] | you still really don’t understand this place. | 却还是不了解这片土地 |
[31:24] | Haig could have 10 nuclear footballs. | 就算黑格手上有十枚发射核弹的密码 |
[31:26] | This still wouldn’t be a coup. | 也决不会发生什么政变 |
[31:28] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -是吗 -是的 |
[31:30] | And if we send that to Moscow, | 如果我们把消息传回莫斯科那边 |
[31:31] | they will go on high alert. | 他们一定会警铃大作 |
[31:32] | And our command control isn’t quite state-of-the-art. | 而我们的制导系统还不完备 |
[31:35] | We will escalate. | 我们就会升级武器 |
[31:36] | They will escalate. | 而美国就会开始军备竞赛 |
[31:37] | This thing will spin out of control. | 事情就一发不可收拾了 |
[31:38] | So could you please — | 所以请你 |
[31:40] | Can you please just try and get yourself | 请你用一分钟的时间 |
[31:44] | in a different way of looking at it for one minute? | 从另一个角度来看整件事 |
[31:46] | You think you understand things so much better than I do. | 你自认为比我看得通透 |
[31:48] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[31:50] | Because you look good in an American suit? | 因为你穿着美国的西服 看起来人模狗样了 |
[31:52] | – What? – Because everybody loves talking to you | -什么 -因为大家都喜欢和你交谈 |
[31:54] | because you think like the kids do? | 还是因为你和孩子们想法一致了 |
[31:56] | – No, that’s not what I think — – Because I fit in just fine, | -我没这么想 -我能适应这里的生活 |
[31:58] | but I remember where I came from — | 但我依然记得自己的故土 |
[32:01] | not having all of these things, | 现在拥有的一切都无关紧要 |
[32:03] | it being about something bigger than just myself. | 那是比我自己更重要的存在 |
[32:06] | I remember, too. | 我也不曾忘记 |
[32:07] | That doesn’t blind me to what’s in front of my face. | 但不能因此蒙蔽我看到显而易见的事实 |
[32:09] | I know how the Americans do things, | 我了解美国人民的行事作风 |
[32:10] | and Al Haig isn’t taking over the government. | 而且我知道 亚历山大·黑格绝不会控制政府 |
[32:13] | You don’t think they’re all about | 你觉得美国人不会 |
[32:14] | lies and conspiracy like everybody else?! | 像其他人一样撒谎 搞阴谋吗 |
[32:16] | Because they are! | 他们会的 |
[32:17] | Why do you think that they’re so different, | 你为什么觉得美国人与众不同 |
[32:19] | – that they’re so pure?! – I don’t. | -清白无辜呢 -我不觉得 |
[32:21] | But the last two times our leaders died, | 但在我们国家 前两位领袖去世后 |
[32:23] | our government pretended they weren’t dead for weeks. | 我们的政府封锁消息 长达数周 |
[32:25] | Things are different here. | 在美国就不会 |
[32:27] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[32:28] | Look, you’re the one who keeps saying how dangerous things are | 是你一直强调 事态严重 |
[32:30] | and how we’re at the edge of war. | 战争可能一触即发 |
[32:32] | I say our job is to try and stop that from happening. | 而我认为 我们的任务就是阻止战争爆发 |
[32:35] | And you know what we’re gonna do for once? | 知道我们这次该怎么做吗 |
[32:38] | We’re gonna do it my way. | 仅此一次 照我说的来 |
[32:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[32:56] | As far as she knows, the Soviets have nothing to do with anything. | 就她所知 苏联与此事毫无关系 |
[32:59] | The A.G.’s on the line for you. | 司法部长的电话 |
[33:00] | They want all the division heads on for this conference call. | 他们要求所有部门主管参与这个电话会议 |
[33:02] | When they get all the division heads at once, | 要是能把所有部门主管都叫上 |
[33:04] | it means nothing’s happening. | 就说明没事了 |
[33:06] | Gaad. Yes. | 嘉德 没错 |
[33:09] | Sources at George Washington Hospital | 来自乔治·华盛顿医院的消息 |
[33:11] | tell us that President Reagan came out of surgery… | 里根总统的手术结束了… |
[33:18] | Look, if you’ve got something to say… | 如果你有什么事不吐不快的话 |
[33:20] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[33:22] | I saw the car. | 我看见那辆车了 |
[33:23] | There was glare from the streetlight. | 但路灯反光 |
[33:24] | I-I couldn’t see their faces. | 我看不见车里的人 |
[33:26] | I couldn’t see the license plate, | 也看不清车牌 |
[33:27] | – but I saw the car. – Look, you know what, Chris? | -但我看到车了 -你知道吗 克里斯 |
[33:29] | Next time you get glare kicked back at you, | 下次如果再有反光 |
[33:30] | just put it out on the radio. | 记得用无线电通知我 |
[33:32] | I’ll act accordingly. | 我会随机应变的 |
[33:38] | While the president remains in recovery, | 总统先生正在逐渐好转的同时 |
[33:40] | tensions continue around the world. | 举国上下仍然一片恐慌 |
[33:42] | I spoke earlier with Charles Duluth | 此前 我采访了《保守派政治家杂志》的 |
[33:44] | of Conservative Statesman Magazine. | 查尔斯·杜鲁斯 |
[33:46] | Of course, we’re all deeply concerned | 我们现在当然很担心 |
[33:47] | about the president, not just personally, | 总统的状况 不仅是总统本人 |
[33:48] | 查尔斯·杜鲁斯 《保守派政治家杂志》 | |
[33:50] | but for the implications of his recovery on the world stage. | 更担心此事对世界格局的影响 |
[33:53] | We are at a dangerous time in human history, | 我们正处于人类历史上的危险时期 |
[33:56] | and a moment like this can change everything. | 牵一发而动全身 |
[33:58] | When Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated, | 斐迪南大公遇刺身亡后[奥匈帝国皇储] |
[34:01] | 37 million people were killed | 三千七百万人死于战争 |
[34:03] | in one of the greatest conflagrations of all time — | 这是人类历史上最大的战争之一 |
[34:05] | the First World War. | 也就是第一次世界大战 |
[34:07] | But today, the threat is nuclear. | 但如今 最大的威胁变成了核武器 |
[34:10] | It’s billions of lives at stake, not just millions. | 百万已不可胜数 千万条生命正危在旦夕 |
[34:15] | Hey, Dad. When were 37 million people killed? | 爸爸 三千七百万人是什么时候被杀的 |
[34:18] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 这不是你要担心的问题 |
[34:19] | It’s history, which repeats itself, | 这是历史 历史总是不断重演 |
[34:21] | so he does have to worry about it. | 所以还是得担心一下的 |
[34:23] | Cloud cover over Eastern Europe | 云层笼罩东欧 |
[34:25] | is reportedly preventing American satellites | 据称会阻碍美国卫星 |
[34:27] | from monitoring Soviet troop movements near Poland. | 监控苏联军队在波兰附近的活动 |
[34:30] | But NATO has said they have no concerns | 但北约却称他们对此毫不担心 |
[34:32] | that this will happen, and those reading the tea leaves… | 而那些占卜师… |
[34:34] | Stan’s home. | 斯坦回家了 |
[34:36] | Maybe we should go over there | 或许咱们该过去 |
[34:37] | and see how they got through the day. | 看看他们是如何熬过今天的 |
[34:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:44] | – Stan? – Ohh, what a day, huh? | -斯坦 -今天真忙啊 |
[34:47] | I just — I can’t even believe it. | 我只是 简直难以置信 |
[34:49] | – Yeah, how are you guys doing? – Come in. Have some wine. | -你们怎么样 -进来喝杯酒吧 |
[34:50] | Oh, we’re good. How are you guys? | 我们很好 你们呢 |
[34:52] | Uh, are the kids all right? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I mean, Henry’s still so young. | 没事的 亨利还这么小 |
[34:55] | I don’t think he really even gets it, | 不太懂这些 |
[34:56] | which is fine. | 反而是好事 |
[34:57] | And Paige is a teenager, so, you know, who knows? | 佩姬正值青春期 谁知道呢 |
[35:01] | Well, that’s good. I remember with Kennedy, I — | 那就好 我记得肯尼迪遇刺那会儿 我… |
[35:02] | A guy in a sandwich shop told me what had happened, | 三明治店里有个人告诉我发生了什么事 |
[35:04] | and I-I just jumped in my car and drove to my parents’ house. | 我就马上跳进车里 开车去了我父母家 |
[35:07] | I just — I just wanted to be home. | 我就是 就是想回家 |
[35:09] | Yeah. Nothing really felt safe after that. | 是啊 那事发生后总觉得不安全 |
[35:14] | So, were — were you involved in this at work? | 那你 你工作上牵扯到这事了吗 |
[35:18] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, we all were. Thanks. – Right. | -有的 谢谢关心 -不客气 |
[35:22] | Do you think it’s gonna be all right? | 你觉得会没事吗 |
[35:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:26] | Just — I mean, we were just watching the news, | 就是 我们刚刚在看新闻 |
[35:28] | and they– they’re talking about war. | 他们 他们在说战争 |
[35:30] | I mean, how worried do we need to be? | 这事到底有多严重 |
[35:32] | Oh, no, no. This is all gonna blow over. | 不不 很快就会平息的 |
[35:35] | I got to, uh, peek at the file of the guy | 我看过刺杀总统的人 |
[35:38] | who shot the president — Hinckley. | 他的档案 叫欣克利 |
[35:39] | And he is totally nuts, 100% | 就是个疯子 彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[35:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:43] | Yeah, he actually thought that he was going to impress | 是的 他只是想给这位电影明星 |
[35:46] | this movie star, Jodie Foster. | 朱迪·福斯特留下印象 |
[35:48] | But — I’m sorry, by doing what, shooting the president? | 怎么留下印象 刺杀总统吗 |
[35:51] | Like I said, he’s 100% nuts. | 如我所言 他是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[35:53] | I mean, certifiably looney. | 专家验证的 |
[35:55] | So you got to investigate him. | 所以你们要去调查他 |
[35:58] | I thought — d-didn’t — I thought you worked against spies. | 我以为 我以为你是打击间谍的 |
[36:02] | Counterintelligence, yeah, but we were worried | 反间谍部门 是的 但我们担心 |
[36:04] | that the Russians might have been involved, | 俄国人也许牵涉其中 |
[36:06] | so we had to check that out. | 所以得查清楚 |
[36:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:09] | But i-it turns out that they — they weren’t. | 但结果发现这事与他们无关 |
[36:12] | Which is a good thing because, you know, that, uh… | 这是件好事 因为 |
[36:15] | well, that could have started World War III. | 否则可能会引发第三次世界大战 |
[36:27] | 来自联调局的消息证实 美国政府相信刺杀行动系欣克利个人行为 | |
[36:42] | 来自联调局的消息证实 美国政府不会将此次刺杀行动归咎于苏联 | |
[37:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:48] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 挺好的 |
[37:53] | Man, it’s a hell of a day, huh? | 天哪 真是煎熬的一天 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:08] | What? | 什么事 |
[38:10] | No, never mind. | 没事 |
[38:11] | Feels sort of petty | 我觉得这时候 |
[38:12] | to even think about that kind of thing right now. | 想这种事未免有些小家子气 |
[38:15] | Think about what? I don’t know what you’re talking about, Sandra. | 想什么 我不懂你什么意思 桑德拉 |
[38:17] | It’s kind of my point. | 重点就是这个 |
[38:21] | Okay, I’m feeling like | 好吧 我觉得 |
[38:21] | I need a crystal ball for this conversation. | 我需要水晶球才能进行这场对话 |
[38:32] | You know, I was happy. | 我以前很快乐 |
[38:33] | I was happy when we were in St. Louis. | 我们在圣路易斯时 我很快乐 |
[38:37] | Matthew and I, | 我和马修 |
[38:37] | we made a life for ourselves when you were away. | 你不在的时候 我们过着自己的小日子 |
[38:39] | I mean, I had a job. I had friends, like… | 我有一份工作 还有朋友… |
[38:42] | Matthew liked his school. | 马修喜欢他的学校 |
[38:43] | We were kind of close to my parents, | 我们和我父母很亲近 |
[38:45] | and the only thing that was missing was you. | 唯一缺少的就是你 |
[38:49] | And then your assignment was finally over | 后来你的任务终于结束了 |
[38:51] | and you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[38:54] | Or… | 或者说 |
[38:57] | Some version of you is back. | 某部分的你回来了 |
[39:02] | And then we just, you know, suddenly move here | 随后我们突然搬到这里 |
[39:05] | and start this whole life and… | 开始这段全新的生活 |
[39:07] | I thought you wanted me to take this job, to come to D.C. | 我还以为你希望我接受这份工作 搬来华盛顿 |
[39:11] | I did. | 确实如此 |
[39:12] | I did, but I thought we were gonna get the chance | 我确实希望 但我以为这是 |
[39:13] | to get to know each other again, living in the same house. | 我们重新认识彼此 不用再分居的机会 |
[39:16] | Well, that’s what we’re doing. | 我们现在不就是这样 |
[39:17] | – Stan. – What? | -斯坦 -怎么了 |
[39:20] | You never talk to me. | 你有事都瞒着我 |
[39:27] | Why is it so hard? | 为什么这么难 |
[39:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:34] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[39:37] | I was living with psycho militants for too long, okay? | 我跟疯狂的激进分子住在一起太久了 |
[39:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:50] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道该怎么… |
[39:53] | How to what? | 什么 |
[39:56] | It just doesn’t feel like it did before. | 就是感觉跟从前不一样了 |
[40:07] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[40:19] | It’s okay. I’m awake. | 没事 我没睡 |
[40:22] | Site was clear. Transmission was good. | 狙击点视野清晰 消息也已经送出去了 |
[40:26] | Radio news was quiet on the way home. | 我回家时广播新闻也风平浪静 |
[40:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:36] | I, um… | 我 |
[40:39] | I… | 我 |
[40:46] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[40:52] | I’m glad we did it your way this time. | 很庆幸这次按你的方式行事了 |
[40:55] | It all worked out. | 都解决了 |
[40:59] | The center was lucky to have you on the ground today. | 今天有你在这里是中央的幸运 |
[41:05] | If Moscow ever finds out we sat on the Haig intelligence, | 如果莫斯科那边发现我们没有上报黑格的情报 |
[41:09] | we’re finished. | 我们就完了 |
[41:23] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说我也不会说 |