时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Undercover agents supposedly hiding all over the U.S. | 卧底藏在美国的任何地方 |
[00:21] | Super-secret identities, no one has any idea who they are. | 顶级机密的身份 谁都不知道他们是谁 |
[00:24] | – How have you been, Martha? – Fine, Clark. | -最近怎么样 玛莎 -很好啊 克拉克 |
[00:26] | Big day at FBI counterintelligence? | 联调局反间谍部今天有大事是吗 |
[00:28] | They were in the secure vault all day. | 他们整天都在秘屋里 |
[00:30] | Did you get a look inside this time? | 你这次有机会进去看看吗 |
[00:32] | They don’t let me in there. | 他们不让我进去 |
[00:34] | You’re violating a shitload of Soviet laws, | 你违反了一大堆苏联法 |
[00:36] | and you’re looking at 10 years in a Siberian labor camp. | 估计要在西伯利亚劳改所里待十年 |
[00:38] | You’re gonna have to start working for me. | 你得为我工作 |
[00:40] | You can’t call me at the embassy ever! | 你不能再打到大使馆来找我了 |
[00:42] | Are you trying to get me killed? | 你想害死我吗 |
[00:44] | The Americans are working on a new technology, | 美国人在研究一种新技术 |
[00:46] | one that could put our nuclear arsenal at risk. | 足以威胁我们的核武库 |
[00:49] | When we got here, I was 22 years old. | 我们来这的时候 我才22岁 |
[00:52] | Living in a strange house | 和一个陌生男人 |
[00:54] | in a strange country with a strange man. | 住在一个陌生国家的陌生屋子里 |
[00:57] | It never really happened for us, | 我们之间就从没有这种感觉 |
[00:59] | but I feel like it’s happening now. | 但我觉得现在开始有了 |
[01:13] | Frances Raysens, Viseotech security. | 弗朗西斯·瑞森斯 威捷科技保安部的 |
[01:17] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[01:17] | Can you check my credential fully, please, sir? | 请您仔细查看我的证件好吗 先生 |
[01:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:27] | A few weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[01:29] | the Department of Defense mandated | 国防部授权了一项 |
[01:30] | a top-to-bottom security review | 针对弹道导弹防御项目所涉及的 |
[01:33] | of all private company contractors | 所有私人承包商公司 |
[01:35] | in the ballistic missile defense program. | 内部保安工作彻查命令 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna need to ask you a few questions, sir. | 我需要问您几个问题 先生 |
[01:44] | I waited as long as I possibly could out of respect. | 出于尊重 我一直没有提到您妻子 |
[01:46] | I’m…very sorry about your wife. | 对她的去世我深表遗憾 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | It was 35 years, right? | 你们结婚35年了吧 |
[01:55] | And eight months. | 35年零8个月 |
[01:58] | That’s — that’s really something. | 真是难得 |
[02:06] | Can you please state your name, position, | 请说一下您的姓名 职位 |
[02:08] | and security level for the record? | 以及安全等级 以便存档 |
[02:10] | Adam Dorwin, manager, | 亚当·德文 经理 |
[02:12] | Viseotech laser operations group, | 威捷科技激光操作组 |
[02:14] | top-secret clearance, code word barta. | 最高安全等级 密码”波塔” |
[02:18] | This past January, your group expanded | 今年一月 您的工作组被扩招至 |
[02:20] | into the D.O.D. Strategic Defense Initiative program. | 国防部战略防御计划中 |
[02:24] | Have you received any communications | 自此以后 |
[02:26] | from foreign agents or governments since that time? | 外国特工或政府联系过您吗 |
[02:29] | I have not. | 没有 |
[02:33] | Do you believe in the American system of government? | 您相信美国政府体制吗 |
[02:36] | I do. | 我相信 |
[02:38] | Do you believe your contacts | 您认为您在国防部的 |
[02:40] | in the department of defense are trustworthy? | 联络员是值得信任的吗 |
[02:42] | Trustworthy idiots. | 值得信任的白痴 |
[02:50] | In the past six months, | 在过去的半年中 |
[02:51] | have you been approached by women — | 您受到过女性 |
[02:53] | younger women in particular — | 尤其是年轻女性 |
[02:55] | who have made sexual advances? | 带有性暗示的接触吗 |
[02:58] | No. | 没有 |
[03:00] | Have you ever paid for sex? | 您曾招妓吗 |
[03:03] | No. | 没有 |
[03:05] | Since joining the laser operations group, | 自从加入激光操作组 |
[03:07] | have you had any sexual liaisons | 您除妻子之外 |
[03:09] | with any woman other than your wife? | 还和任何女性有过性关系吗 |
[03:13] | No. | 没有 |
[03:13] | Did you ever talk to your wife about your classified work? | 您曾向妻子提过您的机密工作吗 |
[03:18] | No. | 没有 |
[03:20] | She never asked any questions about what you did all day? | 她曾问起过关于您工作的事吗 |
[03:25] | She knew enough not to. | 她知道什么不该问 |
[03:29] | So, in the 35 years and 8 months, | 在这35年零8个月里 |
[03:32] | not a single question? | 从没问过一句吗 |
[03:35] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[03:53] | – Well? – I could have cracked him in 30 seconds. | -怎么样 -三十秒就攻破了他的心理防线 |
[03:57] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[03:57] | He needs his handler now, face-to-face, | 他现在要见他的上级 |
[03:59] | or we’re gonna lose him. | 不然就保不住他了 |
[04:00] | Yeah. He’s left four signals for him in the last week. | 上周他留了四次暗号要求见面 |
[04:02] | So, why hasn’t he met him? | 那为什么还不去见他 |
[04:04] | Everyone’s locked up in the rezidentura. | 大家都被封锁在基地里了 |
[04:06] | The FBI surveillance teams | 联调局监视队 |
[04:07] | are using new encryption technology on their radios. | 在他们的电波中用了新的加密技术 |
[04:10] | We can’t tell when they’re following us anymore, | 我们无法判断他们是否还在跟踪我们 |
[04:12] | so there’s no way to meet an agent. | 所以没办法面见特工 |
[04:15] | So, why don’t I go in, talk to him, | 不然我去跟他谈 |
[04:18] | at least let him know that we haven’t forgotten about him? | 至少让他知道我们没忘了他 |
[04:20] | I can talk to him till his handler can get out. | 在他上级脱身之前 他可以交给我负责 |
[04:23] | You know, the CIA does it that way. | 中情局就是这么干的 |
[04:25] | An agent can be run by different case workers, | 特工被不同的负责人呼来喝去 |
[04:27] | and their agents are never loyal to them. | 也不对任何人效忠 |
[04:29] | There’s no real bond. | 他们之间没有感情 |
[04:31] | I’m just saying, if we’re desperate, | 我只是说 如果走投无路 |
[04:32] | I can at least go explain the situation to him. | 至少我能向他解释情况 |
[04:37] | I ran an agent in West Germany. | 我在西德负责过一个特工 |
[04:39] | He was a loner — one of these oddballs | 他是个独行侠 一个怪人 |
[04:41] | who never really learned to make a friend. | 从来学不会交朋友 |
[04:43] | So, I became his friend. | 然后我成了他的朋友 |
[04:46] | Many years later, I was leaving | 很多年之后 我要离开了 |
[04:48] | and we didn’t really need him anymore. | 他对我们不再有价值 |
[04:51] | I explained it all to him. | 我向他说明了一切 |
[04:53] | And he thanked me for… the chance to work together. | 他感谢我给他一起合作的机会 |
[04:59] | He killed himself shortly thereafter. | 不久他就自杀了 |
[05:03] | We didn’t need him anymore, but he needed us. | 我们不再需要他了 但他需要我们 |
[05:09] | Udacha, we need. | 我们需要乌达察 |
[05:10] | Without him, | 没有他 |
[05:11] | we’d have no antiballistic missile intelligence. | 我们就无法获取反弹道导弹的情报 |
[05:14] | We’d have no decent network in the military high tech at all. | 我们会失去军用高科技方面的情报网 |
[05:17] | So, what do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[05:19] | Find a way to get the FBI’s encryption codes. | 想办法拿到联调局的密码 |
[05:22] | So he can meet with the one man he trusts. | 这样就可以安排他和他唯一信任的人会面 |
[05:26] | I told you, you can’t call here. | 我告诉过你 不能打电话到这儿来 |
[05:28] | – I’m hanging up now. – No, please. I need — | -那我挂了 -不 拜托 我需要… |
[05:31] | Don’t say names. | 不要说名字 |
[05:34] | I lost her, and I’m alone. | 我失去她了 现在孤身一人 |
[05:37] | No, no. You’re not alone. | 不 不 你不是一个人 |
[05:39] | Listen to me. You’ll be okay. | 听我说 会没事的 |
[05:41] | I don’t think so. I don’t — | 我不这么认为 我不… |
[05:43] | No, no. No. | 不不 |
[05:44] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:46] | We’ll meet soon, my friend. I can help you. | 我们很快就能见面了 我的朋友 我会帮你的 |
[05:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:38] | How was the game? | 打得怎么样 |
[06:39] | Well, your husband is quite the hustler. | 你老公真是个高手 |
[06:41] | Even if he does play a little bit fast and loose with the rules. | 尽管打得有点快 还不太守规则 |
[06:44] | Well, what do you want? That was in. | 你说什么呢 没那球在界内 |
[06:45] | – I’m just saying it looked out to me. – Well, it was in. | -我看着就是出界球嘛 -明明在界内 |
[06:48] | I thought we were driving into work together today. | 我还以为我们今天要一起开车上班 |
[06:50] | Yeah, Stan and I had to stop for breakfast. | 我和斯坦要去吃早饭 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry if I kept him late, but we bet breakfast, | 很抱歉耽误他了 但我们用早餐打赌 |
[06:54] | so I had to buy him breakfast. | 所以我要请他吃早餐 |
[06:56] | – Even if it was out. – It was in. | -虽然那是界外球 -界内 |
[06:58] | So, are you gonna take the bus or, uh… | 你要搭公车还是… |
[07:02] | – Yeah, I can take the bus. – I can give you a ride. | -搭公车吧 -我可以送你 |
[07:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[07:05] | – That would be great. – I got him. | -那太好了 -我来送他 |
[07:07] | – Great. Good. – See you later. | -好 -一会儿见 |
[07:09] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[07:58] | Two months, we dated. All she wore was nurse’s shoes. | 我们约会过两个月 她一直都穿护士鞋 |
[08:02] | You ask nice, maybe she’ll give you another shot. | 你好好问 也许她还愿意给你一次机会 |
[08:04] | I asked nice. I asked twice. | 我好好问过了 问了两次呢 |
[08:07] | – Maybe the third time’s the charm. – Maybe. | -事不过三嘛 -也许吧 |
[08:09] | Beeman, Amador, what would you make of it if I said to you, | 比曼 阿莫多 如果我对你们说 |
[08:14] | I feel like I’m standing | 我觉得自己站在一块跳板的边缘 |
[08:15] | at the edge of a diving board | 下面的泳池还没有水 |
[08:16] | over a pool with no water in it? | 你们会怎么做 |
[08:19] | You need a vacation? | 你需要休假了 |
[08:21] | The listening post just picked up | 这是监听站刚刚监听到的 |
[08:23] | this conversation between the rezident and | 在贝塞斯达电话亭里有个人 |
[08:25] | someone in a phone booth in Bethesda. | 和克格勃基地负责人之间的对话 |
[08:27] | “I feel like I’m standing on a diving board at the edge–“ | “我觉得自己站在一块跳板的边缘…” |
[08:29] | So, what would you make of it? | 你会怎么做 |
[08:30] | Sounds to me like the guy could be an agent of theirs. | 听上去像是敌方的特工 |
[08:32] | He’s smart enough not to use his name on an open line. | 他很聪明 没有在开放线路中暴露姓名 |
[08:34] | – And? – Needs a vacation. | -还有呢 -他需要休假 |
[08:35] | Sounds like he’s spinning. I smell an opportunity. | 他好像压力很大 我觉得这是个机会 |
[08:39] | Mr. Martin from the D.O.J. is on the line for you, Agent Gaad. | 司法部马丁先生的来电 盖德探员 |
[08:41] | Those are nice shoes, Martha. | 玛莎 鞋子真漂亮 |
[08:43] | They flatter your calves. | 让你的小腿看起来美极了 |
[08:45] | That’s actually a sexist comment, Agent Amador. | 这评论是性别歧视 阿莫多探员 |
[08:48] | Martha is right, Agent Amador. | 玛莎说得对 阿莫多探员 |
[08:50] | I expect everyone to speak respectfully to each other | 我希望这间办公室里的每个人 |
[08:53] | in this office at all times. | 都能尊重彼此 |
[08:55] | I’ll be right there, Martha. | 我马上就去 玛莎 |
[08:59] | So, check with your source. | 问问你的线人 |
[09:03] | And where did you hear this? | 你从哪听说的 |
[09:04] | Talks around the rezidentura. | 基地的人都在谈论 |
[09:08] | Do you have any idea who it could be who’s calling him? | 你知道打电话给他的人是谁吗 |
[09:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:13] | Somebody knows. | 有人知道 |
[09:15] | Of course somebody knows. | 肯定有人知道 |
[09:17] | Listen, Nina. | 妮娜 |
[09:19] | I’m on your side, okay? | 我是站在你这边的 好吗 |
[09:23] | I am. | 真的 |
[09:25] | But you need to think of me as a… | 你得把我看做… |
[09:28] | as a wall that’s protecting you, okay? | 一面保护着你的墙 |
[09:33] | On the other side of that wall | 墙外是一些 |
[09:34] | are some very decent and freedom-loving folks, | 正派又热爱自由的人 |
[09:37] | but their love of freedom makes them impatient. | 但他们对自由的渴望让他们毫无耐心 |
[09:40] | It makes them knock on the wall, | 让他们敲击墙面 |
[09:43] | and soon they’re gonna start pounding on it. | 而很快他们就会开始猛击墙面了 |
[09:47] | You need to find out what’s going on. | 你得查清楚发生了什么 |
[09:50] | We don’t have any leeway here. | 我们已无路可退 |
[09:53] | You’re a beautiful, intelligent, intuitive, | 你漂亮 聪明 敏锐 |
[09:57] | and…beautiful woman. | 特别漂亮 |
[10:02] | I have complete faith | 我很有信心 |
[10:03] | that you’ll figure out a way to find out all you can. | 你会想到办法多套些消息 |
[10:09] | “Da-verts men-ye.” | 我 想新 你[念错] |
[10:14] | Davertyes mnye. | 我相信你[俄语] |
[10:16] | Davertyes mnye. | 我相信你 |
[10:18] | But listen, that’s not what you say | 俄语中”我相信你” |
[10:20] | when you want to say, “Trust me.” | 不是这么说的 |
[10:22] | Why not? | 怎么不是 |
[10:24] | When you say it in that way, | 按你刚才的说法 |
[10:26] | in those words, it’s like, “Trust me.” | 字面意思是”相信我” |
[10:30] | It’s like, “You don’t have a choice.” | 有些”你别无选择”的意思 |
[10:50] | You seem distracted, Clark. | 你有点心不在焉啊 克拉克 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:54] | It’s just, uh… it’s been a rough day | 对一个在反间谍组织工作的人来说 |
[10:57] | in the land of counterintelligence — | 今天不太好过 |
[10:58] | Rough week, actually. | 这一周都不好过 |
[10:59] | My… my boss is such a son of a gun, | 我的上司是个十足的混蛋 |
[11:04] | always breathing down my neck about… | 总是盯着我不放… |
[11:11] | Are you feeling okay, Martha? | 你还好吗 玛莎 |
[11:41] | I have been wanting to do that for a very long time. | 我很久以前就想这么做了 |
[11:47] | And if things were different with you and me, | 如果我们处在一个不同的环境之下 |
[11:51] | we could — we could absolutely… | 我们可以 我们绝对可以… |
[11:55] | I… I have to protect | 我得保护 |
[11:59] | our government’s counterintelligence agencies, | 我国政府的反间谍组织 |
[12:02] | and you’re rendering our nation a great service | 而你配合我的工作 |
[12:05] | by helping me do that, | 为国家做出了巨大的贡献 |
[12:06] | but we can’t trespass any boundaries — we can’t. | 但我们不能越界 |
[12:13] | And I’m… sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:18] | I like your shoes, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我喜欢你的鞋 |
[12:21] | They’re new. | 是新买的 |
[12:22] | Well, I like your new shoes. | 我喜欢你的新鞋 |
[12:39] | Earth to Clark. | 回神了 克拉克 |
[12:42] | It’s — it’s just, in the past three months, | 只不过 在过去三个月里 |
[12:45] | um, the surveillance systems of five | 我们监管的七个情报机构 |
[12:48] | of the seven C.I. agencies that we oversee have been compromised, | 其中有五个的监视系统被渗透了 |
[12:51] | and I-I am worried about the bureau’s | 我很担心联调局的 |
[12:54] | surveillance technology, Martha. | 监视技术 玛莎 |
[12:56] | I mean, it keeps me up at night. | 我夜不能寐 |
[12:58] | Do you think Agent Gaad’s on top of it? | 你觉得盖德探员应付得了吗 |
[13:00] | Well, Agent Gaad thinks | 盖德探员认为 |
[13:01] | the new surveillance contractor is great. | 新的监视承包商好极了 |
[13:04] | You don’t? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:05] | No, I-I do. I do. It’s just… | 我也同意 只是… |
[13:07] | I’m concerned the company wasn’t properly vetted. | 我担心对这家承包商的审查不全面 |
[13:10] | You mean the guy? | 你是说那个人吗 |
[13:12] | Right, you know, I think one of the other units | 对 我认为还有一个单位 |
[13:14] | was gonna hire, um… | 会雇佣… |
[13:16] | – Schultz. Curt Schultz. – Curt Schultz. | -舒尔茨 科特·舒尔茨 -就是他 |
[13:18] | You know what? He’s supposed to be very good. | 他应该很厉害吧 |
[13:20] | I — you know what, I just — I worry. | 我只是 我只是担心 |
[13:25] | Well, that’s your job. | 那可是你的工作 |
[14:13] | My body is getting too old for racquetball. | 年纪大了 打不动壁球了 |
[14:15] | Maybe you’re playing too much of it — | 或许你打得太勤了 |
[14:17] | You and your new best friend. | 和你新结交的好朋友一起 |
[14:19] | I wouldn’t call him my best friend. | 他不是我的什么好朋友 |
[14:21] | – I am working him. – Is that what you’re doing? | -他是我的工作目标 -是吗 |
[14:23] | Look… there’s a lot of good reasons to get close to this guy. | 接近那个人 有很多好处 |
[14:27] | He’s already given us some useful information. | 他已经给我们提供了一些有用的信息 |
[14:29] | Down the line, does he have vulnerabilities? | 说到底 他有弱点吗 |
[14:31] | Who knows what’s possible? | 谁知道会怎么样 |
[14:33] | I think you should keep your distance. | 我觉得你应该保持距离 |
[14:35] | I think you should stop worrying. | 我觉得你不要再担心了 |
[14:38] | So, what’s your in with the encryption guy? | 你那个密码男怎么样了 |
[14:40] | Rival looking to buy. | 对手要并购自己的公司 |
[14:42] | Competitor looking for a job. Inside info. | 竞争者想找个好工作 内部消息 |
[14:47] | I’d hire you in a heartbeat. | 换成我 二话不说就雇你 |
[14:51] | You and your socks. | 你 还有你的袜子 |
[15:02] | Does this mean I can tell my boss | 这是不是意味着 我能告诉老板 |
[15:03] | I’ve got a shot at buying your company? | 我有机会并购你的公司了 |
[15:06] | Depends how the rest of the night goes. | 那要看今晚还能发生点什么 |
[15:09] | Then I guess we’re in. | 这么说我们买定了 |
[15:25] | Oh, that was so nice, baby. | 太棒了 亲爱的 |
[15:29] | I’m just getting started. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[15:31] | Mm. That was such a strong finish, though. | 结束得很有力啊 |
[15:32] | Turn over. | 转过身去 |
[15:35] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[15:48] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[15:49] | Nice, right? | 不错吧 |
[15:54] | Okay, that hurt! That hurt! | 行了 打疼我了 |
[15:56] | It’s supposed to hurt. | 疼才对 |
[16:04] | You’re gonna like this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[16:06] | Please! | 求你了 |
[16:07] | Please, please! Don’t hurt me! | 求你了 别伤害我 |
[16:09] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[16:11] | Stop making so much noise. | 别发出这样的声音 |
[16:13] | It’s okay. Be quiet. | 好了 安静 |
[16:15] | Please, just be quiet. | 别出声 别出声 |
[17:17] | If my boss knew what you were into, | 如果我老板知道你对这种事感兴趣 |
[17:19] | he probably wouldn’t want to buy your company. | 他可能就不想买你的公司了 |
[17:21] | Your boss isn’t gonna buy my company — | 你老板买不下我的公司 |
[17:23] | not for $3 million. | 三百万我不卖 |
[17:24] | I’ve seen the paperwork. I know what it’s worth. | 我看过文件了 知道它值多少钱 |
[17:26] | There are things that aren’t in the paperwork. | 有些东西是不写在文件上的 |
[17:28] | – Try 30. – Things? | -三千万 -东西 |
[17:32] | You know we do classified work. | 你也知道我们做保密工作的 |
[17:34] | They don’t let us put everything down. | 他们不让我们把什么都写进去 |
[17:37] | I have a security clearance, | 我有权限阅读机密文件 |
[17:38] | and we already know you have encryption technology. | 我们早知道你们有加密技术 |
[17:40] | Why do you think we wanted to buy you? | 不然我们怎么会买你的公司 |
[17:41] | Look, honey, the technology, I can’t talk about. | 亲爱的 我不便跟你谈论技术方面的事 |
[17:44] | Anybody can cloak a signal, | 谁都会隐匿讯号 |
[17:46] | but I figured out how to make the system portable. | 但我把系统做成了便携式的 |
[17:49] | Portable? | 便携式 |
[17:51] | Small enough to fit in the trunk of an FBI car. | 小到可以放进联调局的汽车后备箱 |
[17:54] | Wherever they go, it goes with them. | 走到哪跟到哪 |
[17:56] | $30 million. Not a penny less. | 三千万 一个子儿都不能少 |
[19:41] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[19:42] | – I got it. – Great. | -套到了 -好极了 |
[19:45] | We’re gonna need cars, so I think maybe — | 我们要弄几辆车 我想可能… |
[19:49] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:51] | Nothing. It’s nothing. | 没什么 没事 |
[19:54] | That — that’s not nothing. | 这哪里是没事 |
[19:56] | – It’s fine. He was a little weird. – Let me see. | -没事的 他这人有点怪 -给我看看 |
[19:59] | – I said it was fine. – How can you say that? | -我说了没事 -你怎么说得出来 |
[20:01] | It hap– | 这种事… |
[20:03] | It happens sometimes, Philip. | 时有发生的 菲利普 |
[20:07] | Can I just — | 我能不能… |
[20:11] | I’m gonna deal with it. | 我来处理这件事 |
[20:13] | You’re gonna deal with it? | 你要处理这件事 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:16] | If I’d wanted to deal with him, | 如果我想对付他 |
[20:17] | you don’t think he’d be dealt with? | 你觉得我会搞不定吗 |
[20:19] | I wanted the intel, and I got it. | 我要的是情报 现在到手了 |
[20:20] | Great. I’ll be back in an hour. | 很好 我一小时后就回来 |
[20:22] | Philip, I don’t need you to fight my battles for me. | 菲利普 我不需要你为我出头 |
[20:24] | It’s over. Let’s just go to bed. | 都结束了 我们去睡吧 |
[20:27] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[20:35] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事啊 |
[20:37] | Somebody beat the shit out of my wife. | 有人打我妻子 |
[20:39] | I can handle it. It is my job. | 我能处理 这是我的工作 |
[20:40] | I know, but you don’t deserve it. | 我知道 但你不该承受这些 |
[20:42] | Philip, stop. You are not my daddy. | 菲利普 站住 你又不是我爸 |
[20:51] | No, I’m not your daddy. | 是啊 我不是你爸 |
[20:54] | I’m your husband, Elizabeth. | 我是你丈夫 伊丽莎白 |
[20:56] | What do you think husbands do? | 你觉得丈夫是干什么用的 |
[20:58] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么会知道 |
[21:06] | Henry, where’s your thermos? | 亨利 你的保温瓶哪去了 |
[21:08] | It’s in the lunchbox, isn’t it? | 不在饭盒里吗 |
[21:09] | No, it’s not. | 不在 |
[21:11] | I might have left it in the lunch room, then. | 那可能就是落在午餐室了 |
[21:12] | Well, I told you before, you’re not getting another one, | 我告诉过你 不会再给你买了 |
[21:14] | so if this one’s gone, get used to drinking out of the fountain. | 如果这个弄丢了 你就直接喝凉水吧 |
[21:17] | Henry, I’m sure you’ll find your thermos. | 亨利 你一定能找回保温瓶的 |
[21:19] | Let’s all be ready to leave in five, okay? | 准备好五分钟之后出发 好吗 |
[21:22] | – Okay. – It’s called responsibility. | -好的 -这叫做责任 |
[21:27] | – You sure he’s planning to meet with the agent again? – Yes. | -你确定他准备跟特工再见一面 -是的 |
[21:31] | – When? – He didn’t say. | -什么时候 -他没说 |
[21:34] | I didn’t know you smoked. | 我不知道你还抽烟 |
[21:35] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[21:38] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[21:40] | The guy’s got jitters. | 那个人很不安 |
[21:43] | The rezident said that? | 负责人这么说的吗 |
[21:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:45] | So, he’ll want to meet with him soon. | 他想马上见他 |
[21:50] | How did you get him to talk? | 你怎么让他开口的 |
[21:52] | I sucked his cock, just like you told me to. | 我听了你的建议 帮他吹箫 |
[21:57] | I never said that. I-I never said that. | 我没说过 从来没这么说过 |
[21:59] | Nina, Jesus… | 妮娜 天哪… |
[22:02] | I-I-I wouldn’t. | 我没想让你这样 |
[22:23] | Listen… One day, you’ll be living a different life, all right? | 总有一天 你会过上另一种生活 |
[22:30] | You’re gonna choose a new name for yourself, | 为自己重新选个名字 |
[22:32] | and I want you to choose carefully, Nina, | 你得认真选 妮娜 |
[22:34] | the name of someone who sleeps very, very well at night. | 选一个能在夜晚安睡的名字 |
[22:39] | Exfiltration is coming soon, | 他们马上就要露出马脚了 |
[22:42] | but we’re not there yet. | 但我们还差一点 |
[22:45] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[22:46] | we just have to keep working | 为了大局 |
[22:49] | for the good of all concerned. | 我们得继续 |
[22:52] | We have to nail down when that meeting is happening, Nina. | 我们得确定他们何时见面 妮娜 |
[22:57] | We? | 我们 |
[23:09] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[23:10] | the encryption radios are kept in the trunks of cars. | 加密无线电放在汽车后备箱里 |
[23:12] | The bad news is the cars belong to the FBI, | 坏消息是 车是联调局的 |
[23:14] | so we’re gonna need intelligence on the cars, | 我们需要获取那些车辆 |
[23:16] | license plates, base locations. | 车牌以及基地位置的情报 |
[23:20] | I’ll check with rezidentura. | 我会跟基地确认 |
[23:22] | They keep careful logs on the cars that tail them. | 他们详细记录了尾随的车辆 |
[23:31] | Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白 |
[23:33] | is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 没事 |
[23:37] | I’ve been in this business a long time. | 我干这行很久了 |
[23:41] | Just been a rough couple of days. | 这两天比较辛苦而已 |
[23:44] | I won’t say this job is twice as hard for women, | 倒不是说这工作对女人来说更艰巨 |
[23:47] | but it’s something close to that. | 但确实不容易 |
[23:49] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[23:52] | I know you can. | 我知道 |
[23:54] | Have you been following the sad progress | 你关注美国 |
[23:56] | of this country’s Equal Rights Amendment? | 平等权利修正案的可悲进展了吗 |
[23:58] | Honestly, it makes me chuckle. | 说真的 我觉得很可笑 |
[24:01] | These women here need to learn | 这里的女人得学学 |
[24:02] | what you and I have known forever — | 你我早就知道的东西 |
[24:04] | you can’t wait for the laws to give you your rights. | 不能等法律来赋予权利 |
[24:06] | You have to take them, claim them, | 必须自己争取 自己要求 |
[24:07] | every second of every day of every year. | 每分每秒 无时无刻 |
[24:12] | I’ll get you that information on the FBI cars, | 我会帮你弄到联调局的车辆信息 |
[24:16] | but they keep their vehicles under close guard. | 但他们的车警备森严 |
[24:19] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[24:22] | You’re sure that’s the FBI two cars back? | 你确定后面第二辆车是联调局的吗 |
[24:24] | Yes. I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[24:26] | Are you gonna stay mad forever? | 你要气一辈子吗 |
[24:28] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[24:30] | At least I’m not tormenting little boys about lost thermoses. | 至少我不会为了弄丢保温瓶折磨小孩子 |
[24:51] | I’m so sorry, ma’am. Are you all right? | 很抱歉 夫人 你还好吗 |
[24:54] | Nice going. Come on. | 干得漂亮啊 |
[25:09] | They have it up on the lift. | 他们把车吊起来了 |
[25:11] | Three employees — cashier, two mechanics. | 一共三名雇员 一名收银员 两名修车工 |
[25:13] | Two feds on the car. Let’s get to work. | 车上有两个联邦探员 咱们开工吧 |
[25:15] | I’ll distract them. You’ll have 45 seconds at most. | 我来转移他们的注意力 你最多只有45秒时间 |
[25:18] | So, I figured it was the oil. | 我觉得是油的问题 |
[25:19] | No, the oil’s fine. | 不 油没问题 |
[25:21] | The problem’s with your drive shaft. | 是驱动轴有问题 |
[25:23] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:24] | ’cause this thing got a full tune-up like two weeks ago. | 这玩意儿大概两周前刚做了全面调整 |
[25:27] | Yeah, well, then, your mechanic’s incompetent, | 那就是你的修车工不称职 |
[25:28] | Because these U-joints are totally worn. | 因为这些万向节都老化了 |
[25:31] | So much for the reliable American automobile, huh? | 可靠的美国车也不过如此啊 |
[25:34] | So, your U-joints, we got to replace them, | 我们得把你的万向节都换掉 |
[25:36] | but, you know, it’s your drive shaft, so it’s up to you. | 但这是你的驱动轴 你决定吧 |
[25:39] | Yeah, it’s my drive shaft. | 是啊 是我的驱动轴 |
[25:40] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[25:41] | when you, uh, pulled up, I thought, | 你停车的时候 我就觉得 |
[25:42] | “This car’s got drive-shaft issues written all over it.” | 这车一看就是驱动轴有问题 |
[25:45] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[25:47] | So, I guess my day just went from bad to expensive, huh? | 看来我今天不止倒霉 还得大出血啊 |
[25:50] | So, um…I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:53] | What — What do you call these things? | 这 这些是什么 |
[25:54] | These things? That’s a tie rod. | 这些吗 是横拉杆 |
[25:56] | Right, and — and, uh… and that thing? | 还有 那个呢 |
[25:59] | – That’s the frame tunnel. – Frame tunnel. | -那是框架烟道 -框架烟道 |
[26:01] | – You mind if I get by? – I’m sorry. Do you smoke? | -能让我过去吗 -抱歉 你抽烟吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 抽啊 |
[26:08] | So, uh, any idea how much this should cost me? | 你估计修这些要花多少钱 |
[26:12] | Well, from what I’ve seen in this place, | 就我所知 |
[26:14] | – you’re in for a gouging. – Great. | -这地方会漫天要价 -好极了 |
[27:02] | Yo, almost dropped that. | 差点掉了 |
[27:05] | You’re right. Yo, how many more of these we got? | 你说得对 还有多少 |
[27:07] | – Hey, car’s ready! – We good? | -车弄好了 -可以走了吗 |
[27:11] | – Where were you? – Surveilling the grounds. | -你上哪儿去了 -四处查探了下 |
[27:14] | While jerking off in the bathroom? | 在厕所打飞机时查探的吗 |
[27:16] | I saw you with the motor-oil chicks calendar. | 我看到你对着日历上的辣妹自撸 |
[27:18] | – Screw you. – Yeah, screw you, too. | -去你的 -去你的 |
[27:22] | Excuse me. Uh, is my car ready too? | 抱歉 我的车也好了吗 |
[27:24] | Oh, no. I got to keep it overnight. | 还没 得等到明天了 |
[27:25] | I had to order some needle bearings. | 我得订一些滚针轴承 |
[27:27] | You know what? Uh, forget it. I need it now. | 算了 我现在就要 |
[27:29] | But I haven’t replaced your U-joint, yet. | 但我还没换你的万向节 |
[27:31] | Let me know what I owe you and give me my car. | 告诉我多少钱 把车还我 |
[27:58] | Oh, no question. By a decade. | 毫无疑问 都十年了 |
[28:58] | – See ya. – Have a good night. | -再见 -今晚愉快 |
[29:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:14] | Fine. You didn’t have to pick me up. | 还好 你不用来接我 |
[29:17] | I didn’t have to bring you coffee, either. | 我也不用给你带咖啡 |
[29:21] | Or a vanilla-cream doughnut. | 还有香草奶油甜甜圈 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[29:42] | You know, we have to do all sorts of things for our work, | 我们工作上要处理各种各样的事 |
[29:47] | and it requires being a certain way. | 还要以特定方式行事 |
[29:52] | What exactly are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[30:00] | You know what I wish as I fall asleep every night? | 你知道我每晚睡前都抱着什么希望吗 |
[30:07] | That I’ll wake up and not be worried. | 我希望还能醒来 而且不必再担心 |
[30:13] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[30:18] | Everything. | 一切 |
[30:21] | You can’t live like that. | 你不能这样生活 |
[30:25] | Show me another way. | 那你给我指一条别的路 |
[30:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:38] | Ty v poryadke? | 你还好吗[俄语] |
[30:40] | “Teve poor e-ad-ka?” “Teve poor e-ad-ka?” | 尼哈豪吗 尼哈豪吗[念错] |
[30:44] | How is your mother? Kak tvaya mama? | 你妈妈好吗 你妈妈好吗[俄语] |
[30:48] | “Kak tavaya mama?” | 你妈妈好吗 |
[30:51] | “Kak tavaya mama?” | 你妈妈好吗 |
[30:53] | Fine. And how are you? | 很好 你好吗 |
[30:56] | – Coming to bed? – Uh, I wish. | -要睡了吗 -我倒想 |
[31:00] | This whole Cyrillic alphabet thing is totally kicking my butt. | 这些西里尔字母真是烦透了 |
[31:08] | – Is that new? – Mm-hmm. | -新裙子吗 -没错 |
[31:10] | Oh, you’re killing me. | 你真让我为难 |
[31:18] | You know, a few years ago, | 几年前 |
[31:21] | before your long stint undercover, | 就在你去做卧底之前 |
[31:25] | we used to go line dancing, you and I. | 我们俩会去跳排舞 |
[31:29] | And we used to drink chianti | 去旧意面工厂的酒吧 |
[31:33] | at the bar at the old spaghetti factory | 喝基安蒂红葡萄酒[产于意大利] |
[31:35] | and host bridge nights once a month. | 每个月还会举办一次桥牌之夜 |
[31:40] | And we used to have those | 我们以前还会 |
[31:42] | family dubble bubble blowing contests. | 举行家庭吹泡泡比赛 |
[31:47] | And you knew your son’s three best friends’ names. | 你还知道你儿子三位好友的名字 |
[31:52] | Life was really pretty freaking great, wasn’t it? | 那时候日子真是惬意 对吧 |
[31:59] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[32:02] | Yeah, I do. | 我记得 |
[32:14] | I won’t be that long, all right? | 我很快就去睡 |
[32:35] | Davertyes mnye. | 相信我[俄语] |
[32:40] | Davertyes mnye. | 相信我 |
[32:44] | You have beautiful… | 你有着漂亮的… |
[33:40] | The KGB’s acquired the FBI’s communication encryption code. | 克格勃拿到联调局的通讯密码了 |
[33:43] | The meeting with the rezident’s agent is happening. | 正准备与手下的特工见面 |
[33:45] | – When? – Today. 2:00. | -什么时候 -今天下午两点 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:50] | Good going, Beeman. We’re on it. | 干得好 比曼 我们这就派人盯着 |
[33:54] | Hey, Amador, the rezident’s meeting is happening today. | 阿莫多 克格勃基地负责人今天要出面了 |
[33:57] | We’re gonna nail him with his agent. | 我们要将他和手下的特工一举拿下 |
[33:59] | Get three teams together | 召集三队人 |
[33:59] | – and catch up with your partner. – Yes, sir. | -通知你们的搭档 -是 长官 |
[34:02] | Lord, I have waited for this moment. | 天哪 我一直在等这一刻 |
[34:04] | I want you to track down that Carl Schultz guy. | 我要你们找到那个叫什么卡尔·舒尔茨的家伙 |
[34:07] | He needs to change the encryption codes in the trunk units. | 他要进入车内修改密码 |
[34:09] | Those bastards think they can listen in on us, | 那些混蛋自以为能监听我们 |
[34:11] | they got another thing coming. | 岂料会是自投罗网 |
[34:58] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[34:59] | – Nothing. – You’ve been moody all day. | -没事 -你一整天都郁郁寡欢的 |
[35:01] | Like my ex-ex-girlfriend when she had her period. | 像我前前任女友来例假的时候 |
[35:03] | Look, what you don’t know about marriage and family | 你不懂婚姻 家庭 |
[35:06] | and responsibility and obligation | 责任 义务 |
[35:09] | and answering to people | 还有整整23年 |
[35:10] | on a one-on-one, personal level for 23 years — | 独自一人为了人民出生入死 |
[35:14] | I could fill a goddamn warehouse, Chris. | 我能说上三天三夜 克里斯 |
[35:18] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 还说没有郁郁寡欢 |
[35:26] | Brown goose is 27 on foot, north on 36th Street northwest. | 棕鹅离我们25米 36街北面往西北走 |
[35:30] | Roger. | 收到 |
[35:48] | Brown goose is 27 on foot, | 棕鹅距离我们25米 |
[35:49] | direction of the waterfront. | 往码头区方向去了 |
[35:51] | We’re on it, sir. | 正在前往 长官 |
[36:01] | Brown goose is continuing 27 towards the Potomac. | 棕鹅距离我们25米 往波托马克河方向去了 |
[36:04] | Roger. | 收到 |
[36:19] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[36:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:23] | Gazing. | 凝望 |
[36:25] | Brown goose is 36 at the Potomac. | 棕鹅在波托马克河 距离我们30米左右 |
[36:27] | Repeat — 36. | 重复 30米左右 |
[36:29] | Gazing? | 凝望 |
[36:30] | What would you call that? | 不然叫什么 |
[36:47] | Did my friend send — | 我朋友派… |
[37:33] | Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:35] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[37:37] | You call a lot more than Gabriel ever did. | 你呼叫我们可比加布里尔勤快多了 |
[37:40] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[37:41] | As soon as we got those encryption codes from you, | 我们刚从你们手上拿到密码 |
[37:44] | the FBI changed them. | 联调局的人就把密码改了 |
[37:46] | – Immediately? – Within the day. | -马上就改了吗 -当天改的 |
[37:47] | Right when they were leaving for the meet, like they knew. | 就是他们出发去见面那会儿 好像一早就知道了 |
[37:51] | You understand what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[37:54] | Somebody’s talking. | 有人泄密了 |
[37:55] | Somebody’s talking. We have a mole. | 有人泄密了 我们当中有内鬼 |
[38:43] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[38:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:51] | I’ll tell you in the morning. | 我明早告诉你 |