时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | When we got here, I was 22 years old. | 我们来这的时候 我才22岁 |
[00:22] | Living in a strange house | 和一个陌生男人 |
[00:24] | in a strange country with a strange man. | 住在一个陌生国家的陌生房子里 |
[00:26] | It never really happened for us, | 我们之间就从没有这种感觉 |
[00:29] | but I feel like it’s happening now. | 但我觉得现在开始有这种感觉了 |
[00:31] | You’re violating a shitload of Soviet laws, | 你违反了一大堆苏联法 |
[00:33] | and you’re looking at 10 years in a Siberian labor camp. | 估计要在西伯利亚劳改所里待十年 |
[00:36] | You’re gonna have to start working for me. | 你得为我工作 |
[00:40] | How did you get him to talk? | 你怎么让他开口的 |
[00:41] | I sucked his cock, just like you told me to. | 我听了你的建议 帮他吹箫 |
[00:44] | I never said that. I-I never said that. | 我没说过 从来没这么说过 |
[00:46] | Nina, Jesus… | 妮娜 天哪… |
[00:46] | Mr. Martin from the D.O.J. is on the line for you, Agent Gaad. | 司法部马丁先生的来电 盖德探员 |
[00:49] | Big day at FBI counterintelligence? | 联调局反间谍部今天有大事是吗 |
[00:51] | They were in the secure vault all day. | 他们整天都在秘屋里 |
[00:53] | Did you get a look inside this time? | 你这次有机会进去看看吗 |
[00:55] | They don’t let me in there. | 他们不让我进去 |
[00:58] | As soon as we got those encryption codes from you, | 我们刚从你们手上拿到密码 |
[01:00] | the FBI changed them. | 联调局的人就把密码改了 |
[01:02] | – Immediately? – Within the day. | -马上就改了吗 -当天改的 |
[01:04] | Right when they were leaving for the meet, like they knew. | 就是他们出发去见面那会儿 好像一早就知道了 |
[01:07] | You understand what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[01:10] | Somebody’s talking. | 有人泄密了 |
[01:12] | Somebody’s talking. We have a mole. | 有人泄密了 我们当中有内鬼 |
[01:17] | – Leonard winds up to pitch. – How does this happen? | -伦纳德要投球了 -怎么会这样 |
[01:21] | High and outside. | 太高 出界了 |
[01:22] | It’s one of the things that happens | 有人的地方 |
[01:24] | when people are involved. | 就有事端 |
[01:26] | And they’re sure it’s someone in the rezidentura? | 他们确定是基地内部的人吗 |
[01:27] | It couldn’t be a leak in Moscow? | 不会是莫斯科那边泄露的吧 |
[01:29] | She seemed to know. | 她看起来挺确定的 |
[01:31] | – Mom, you ready? – I’ll be right there. | -妈 你好了吗 -我马上就来 |
[01:33] | Next pitch on the way. | 下个投球即将开始 |
[01:35] | I assume the FBI are running the mole, | 我估计内鬼背后有联调局撑腰 |
[01:36] | so I need to press Martha hard. | 我必须多做玛莎的工作了 |
[01:40] | Henry’s waiting in the car. | 亨利已经在车里等着了 |
[01:41] | – Can we go, please? – Yes. | -我们能走了吗 -来了 |
[01:43] | He got under that one. Still up there. | 他追着球在跑 球还未落下 |
[01:46] | Settles under it and makes the catch. | 球稳稳地落在了他手中 |
[01:49] | And that is one down here in the third. | 这可是一记三垒安打 |
[01:55] | The O’s kicked off the season Friday night | 巴尔的摩金莺队这个周五赛季首战告捷 |
[01:57] | with a 5-3 win against Kansas City. | 五比三战胜堪萨斯市皇家队 |
[01:59] | I just got out of a… an important meeting. | 我刚开完一个重要会议 |
[02:03] | Really? What about? | 真的吗 什么会 |
[02:04] | I — I can’t really say. | 我没法说 |
[02:07] | Top secret? | 最高机密 |
[02:08] | Actually, I can’t say | 我说不出来 |
[02:09] | because I didn’t hear a word that was said. | 是因为整个会议我一句都没听进去 |
[02:12] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[02:14] | I was thinking about you, to tell the truth. | 实话告诉你 我满脑子都是你 |
[02:19] | Look, even if we can’t have anything more | 就算我们只能停留在 |
[02:22] | than a professional relationship, | 工作关系上 |
[02:24] | I would still like to see you sometime socially. | 我还是希望能私下多见见你 |
[02:28] | I would like that. | 好啊 |
[02:29] | Well, I could be at your apartment in 20 minutes, | 我20分钟后就能到你家楼下 |
[02:32] | if you want a cup of coffee or something. | 如果你想一起喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[02:35] | I would like that, but I have to work. | 我很想 但我得工作 |
[02:38] | – It’s Sunday. – It’s my new boss. | -今天可是周日 -是我的新上司 |
[02:40] | He’s showing me how important he is by wrecking my filing system. | 为了炫耀他有多重要 把我的文件归档都毁了 |
[02:44] | And my weekend. | 还有我的周末 |
[02:46] | Well, you could be a half-hour late. | 迟到个半小时总没问题吧 |
[02:50] | I’ll put a pot on. | 我这就去烧水 |
[02:52] | – See you soon. – Great. | -一会儿见 -好的 |
[02:58] | Come on! Get in there! | 快点 进去 |
[03:41] | What — what — what am I doing here? | 我…我为什么在这里 |
[03:47] | Who — who are you? | 你…你是谁 |
[03:52] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[04:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:15] | You, Mr. Jennings. | 要你啊 詹宁斯先生 |
[04:17] | We want you. | 我们想要你 |
[04:19] | – My name’s not Jennings. – Philip Jennings, 39. | -我不叫詹宁斯 -菲利普·詹宁斯 39岁 |
[04:22] | Wife — Elizabeth. | 妻子 伊丽莎白 |
[04:23] | Children — Paige and Henry. | 子女 佩姬和亨利 |
[04:26] | Runs Dupont Circle Travel. | 经营杜邦环球旅行社 |
[04:28] | Seems to be out late at night quite a bit. | 似乎经常深夜外出 |
[04:30] | Lives across the street from an FBI agent. | 对街住着一名联调局探员 |
[04:34] | Also, the details of his life before 1963 | 而且1963年以前的生平 |
[04:38] | seem to be a bit…hazy. | 似乎有点含混不清 |
[05:12] | We know who you are and what you are, Mr. Jennings. | 我们知道你的身份 詹宁斯先生 |
[05:18] | You commie prick. | 你个共党渣滓 |
[07:01] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 长官 你找我吗 |
[07:02] | I wanted your take on something. | 我有事交给你办 |
[07:07] | Sorry to call you in on a Sunday. | 抱歉让你周日过来 |
[07:09] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:10] | I was — I was headed into town, anyway. | 反正我也要进城的 |
[07:14] | All those years undercover, Beeman — | 比曼 你做卧底这么多年了 |
[07:15] | I had you pegged for a better liar than that. | 怎么说谎话还这么蹩脚 |
[07:17] | How did you keep those white supremacists from making you? | 你没对那些白人种族主义者说过谎话吗 |
[07:20] | Well, I didn’t work for them, sir. | 因为我并不为他们做事 长官 |
[07:22] | Entirely different dynamic. | 道不同不相为谋 |
[07:24] | Take a look at this. Tell me what you think. | 看看这个 告诉我你的想法 |
[07:28] | What have we got? | 这是什么 |
[07:32] | Adam Dorwin. Single gunshot wound. | 亚当·德文 身中一枪 |
[07:36] | Nothing stolen, no criminal history. | 没遭偷窃 无犯罪记录 |
[07:40] | He was shot two miles | 他中枪的地方 |
[07:42] | from where we were surveilling the rezident. | 离我们监视基地负责人的地方就两英里 |
[07:46] | Looks like… right around the same time. | 差不多是同时发生的 |
[07:53] | Should I get my “carmac the magnificent” turban? | 我是要继续看下去 |
[07:55] | Are you gonna tell me the rest? | 还是你来把剩下的告诉我 |
[07:58] | The government has a secret defense program — | 政府有一项秘密的防御计划 |
[08:00] | something about missiles. | 跟导弹有关 |
[08:01] | I — I don’t have more detail than that. | 具体的我也不清楚 |
[08:04] | But Dorwin was project manager for a company called Viseotech. | 而德文是威捷科技的项目经理 |
[08:08] | They were working on the missile technology? | 他们在研究导弹技术吗 |
[08:10] | About a month ago, some blueprints disappeared. | 大约一个月前 有些蓝图不见了 |
[08:15] | That’s all they told me — “top-secret blueprints, | 他们只说了”最高机密的蓝图” |
[08:18] | Defense Department, very unhappy.” | 还有”国防部很恼火” |
[08:20] | A Viseotech employee just happens to get shot | 一个威捷科技的人正巧在我们 |
[08:24] | at the exact same time that we’re… | 跟踪克格勃负责人时 |
[08:26] | tracking the KGB rezident. | 遭到枪击 |
[08:30] | That’s a hell of a coincidence. | 还真巧啊 |
[08:33] | My mother always said | 我妈总是说 |
[08:34] | coincidence was God’s way of winking at you. | 所谓巧合就是上帝在暗示你 |
[08:37] | That doesn’t exactly feel like a friendly wink, does it? | 这不像是在暗示什么好事 对吧 |
[10:51] | Let’s put these bags in the truck. | 把这些袋子装上车吧 |
[10:56] | What time is Mom supposed to get here? | 妈妈应该什么时候到的 |
[11:00] | About an hour ago. | 一小时前就该到了 |
[11:02] | – You have any change? – For what? | -你有零钱吗 -干什么 |
[11:05] | To call home, doofus. | 打电话回家啊 傻瓜 |
[11:08] | Yeah, but you owe me. | 好吧 算你欠我的 |
[11:30] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[11:31] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[11:33] | Do you want to get home or not? | 你还想不想回家 |
[11:37] | Slow down! | 走慢点 |
[11:38] | Mom’s not gonna see us from here. | 妈妈会看不见我们的 |
[11:40] | Mom’s not here. | 妈妈又不在 |
[11:46] | We’re not supposed to hitch, Paige. | 我们不该搭顺风车 佩姬 |
[11:48] | We’re not supposed to be left at the mall. | 我们也不该被扔在商场 |
[11:52] | Are you scared? | 你怕了 |
[11:54] | No. This is stupid. | 才不 真是蠢透了 |
[11:55] | We should just go back and wait. | 我们应该回去等着 |
[11:57] | You can wait. I’m going home. | 你去等吧 我要回家 |
[12:23] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[12:25] | You have to exfiltrate me. | 你得把我撤出来 |
[12:26] | The rezidentura is on the hunt for a mole. | 基地在查内鬼 |
[12:28] | I’ve been of help to you. I have fulfilled my obligation. | 我已经帮过你了 该做的都做了 |
[12:31] | It’s your turn now. | 现在该你了 |
[12:32] | Look, you’re gonna have your chance to leave. | 会给你机会离开的 |
[12:34] | – I promise. – You don’t understand. | -我保证 -你不懂 |
[12:35] | – I have to leave now. – You need to stay calm. | -我现在就得走 -你要冷静 |
[12:38] | “Calm”? | 冷静 |
[12:39] | They’re going to put a bullet in my head. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[12:41] | I will not let that happen. | 我会保护你的 |
[12:43] | You know what they do to people suspected of treason? | 你知道他们怎么处理有叛国嫌疑的人吗 |
[12:46] | They put them on a plane back to Russia, | 送他们飞回俄罗斯 |
[12:47] | no discussions, no questions. | 没得商量 不容置喙 |
[12:49] | They get them a trial and a lawyer, and they find them guilty. | 然后像模像样安排律师和审讯 直接定罪 |
[12:53] | And I am guilty. | 而我确实有罪 |
[12:55] | You have to get me out now. | 你现在就得把我撤出来 |
[12:57] | You have to trust me, Nina… Okay? | 你得相信我 妮娜 好吗 |
[13:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:23] | I want a list of every KGB agent you know of — | 给我列张你所知的克格勃特工名单 |
[13:27] | the ones you’re running, other directorate “S” illegals. | 包括你负责的 还有S局的间谍 |
[13:35] | Too much to ask? | 要求太过分了吗 |
[13:38] | How about we start with all dead-drop sites. | 那就说说所有的秘密情报点 |
[13:42] | KGB communication protocols. | 克格勃的通信协议 |
[13:50] | We both know where this is gonna go, Mr. Jennings. | 我们都清楚事态将如何发展 詹宁斯先生 |
[13:59] | It’s up to you how long we do this. | 我们要这样僵持多久完全取决于你 |
[14:02] | There will be no spy trades under this president. | 这届政府不容许间谍交易 |
[14:07] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[14:15] | Big day at FBI counterintelligence? | 联调局反间谍部今天有大事是吗 |
[14:17] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[14:18] | Obviously, we know most of it, | 显然 我们大多都了解 |
[14:20] | but I just want to hear the details from you | 但我想听你说说细节 |
[14:22] | because a crisis can provide an opportunity to uncover the leaks | 危机能提供发现漏洞的机会 |
[14:26] | that we have been looking for in your office. | 我们一直在你们部门搜索漏洞 |
[14:27] | So just tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到什么了 |
[14:31] | Well… I- I know that a man was kidnapped. | 有个人被绑架了 |
[14:37] | Lots of passports, multiple identities. | 一大堆护照 多重身份 |
[14:44] | There’s been some interesting debate about your children. | 关于你的孩子 倒是很有争议 |
[14:51] | They were born here, so technically, | 他们在这里出生 严格意义上 |
[14:53] | they’re American citizens. | 他们是美国公民 |
[14:57] | Can that be revoked? | 这能废除吗 |
[15:01] | Can they be sent back to Russia? | 还能送他们回俄国吗 |
[15:06] | Oh, they don’t speak Russian, do they? | 他们不会说俄语 对吧 |
[15:10] | Maybe they become wards of the United States government. | 也许他们会成为美国政府的拥护者 |
[15:20] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[15:26] | – Bring her in! – Let’s go! | -带她进来 -走 |
[15:28] | Go. | 快走 |
[15:59] | Hey, where you headed? | 你们要去哪里 |
[16:00] | Falls Church Commons. | 瀑布教堂社区 |
[16:02] | Well, hop in. | 上车吧 |
[16:08] | Well, listen, I-I don’t have a whole lot of time, folks. | 我可没那么多时间 伙计们 |
[16:10] | I got to be to work in… well, less than an hour. | 我还有一小时不到就要上班了 |
[16:15] | You know, it’s not that far. | 其实也没那么远 |
[16:16] | We’ll just walk. Thanks anyway. | 我们可以走着去 多谢 |
[16:18] | I mean, it’s 10 miles. | 离这可有十英里呢 |
[16:19] | It’s right on my way, but, okay, sure. | 我正好顺路 不过…好吧 |
[16:25] | Wait! Hey, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[16:29] | It’s 10 miles. | 十英里呢 |
[16:31] | Sorry. My brother’s a little… | 抱歉 我弟弟有点… |
[16:33] | Hey, not a problem. | 没关系 |
[16:41] | Get in. | 上车 |
[16:51] | I’m Nick. | 我叫尼克 |
[16:52] | Paige. Thanks for stopping. | 我叫佩姬 谢谢你停车 |
[16:54] | We were stranded at the mall. | 我们被困在商场了 |
[16:55] | – Y’all hitchhike before? – Yeah. Sure. | -你们以前都搭过便车吗 -当然 |
[17:00] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[17:02] | 13. | 十三岁 |
[17:04] | Hey, chief. | 你好 哥们儿 |
[17:07] | That’s Henry. Sorry he’s so rude. | 他叫亨利 抱歉 他不懂礼貌 |
[17:12] | He’s chill. | 他挺酷的 |
[18:02] | It turns out our dead guy had access — S.C.I. clearance. | 事实证明死者有查阅科学档案的权限 |
[18:05] | And he was familiar with the genesis of the technology. | 他对那项技术的由来也很熟悉 |
[18:09] | You think he was leaking information to the Russians? | 你觉得是他把信息泄露给俄国人的 |
[18:11] | Like I said, I believe in God but not coincidence. | 就像我说的 我信上帝却不信巧合 |
[18:16] | – Did we take him out? – Not as far as I know. | -是我们的人杀的吗 -据我所知不是 |
[18:19] | My CIA sources say he wasn’t even on their radar | 我在中情局的线人说发现他的尸体之前 |
[18:21] | till his body turned up. | 都没人留意过他 |
[18:27] | What did your friend say about him? | 你朋友是怎么说他的 |
[18:29] | My friend has a big problem. | 我朋友有大麻烦了 |
[18:32] | Rezidentura knows there’s a leak. | 克格勃基地知道有人泄密了 |
[18:35] | These are dangerous operations. | 本来就是极度危险的行动 |
[18:39] | You know those Africans the criminal-investigation guys | 你知道犯罪调查科前几个月逮捕了 |
[18:41] | busted a few months ago with the diamonds in their asses? | 那些把钻石塞进屁眼的非洲人吗 |
[18:44] | I almost felt sorry for the C.I.D. guys on that one. | 我都要开始同情那部门的人了 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I’d like to request some of the jewels. | 我想要一点 |
[18:51] | I don’t think your wife’s gonna appreciate it | 要是让你妻子知道它们的出处 |
[18:52] | if she ever finds out where they came from. | 她可不会喜欢的 |
[18:57] | So, chief, you play any sports? | 哥们儿 你喜欢运动吗 |
[19:01] | I played football in high school, free safety. | 我高中玩过橄榄球 机动后卫 |
[19:04] | Loved to hit. | 超爱撞人 |
[19:06] | Free safeties are usually the hardest hitter on “D”. | 机动后卫通常是球场上最强壮的进攻队员 |
[19:10] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[19:11] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:13] | Little man doesn’t want to talk, he doesn’t have to. | 小鬼如果不想讲话 就不要逼他 |
[19:16] | Hey, cool with you guys if I make a quick stop? | 我中途停一下 你们没意见吧 |
[19:18] | I thought you had somewhere to be. | 你不是要去上班吗 |
[19:20] | Ho-ho, little man can talk. | 小鬼原来会说话啊 |
[19:26] | – Bread? – For the ducks. | -面包 -喂鸭子的 |
[19:30] | I always feed them on my way to work. | 我去上班就顺路喂喂它们 |
[19:40] | And? | 还有呢 |
[19:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[20:06] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[20:08] | We have to get home kind of soon. | 我们得赶快回家 |
[20:10] | It’ll only take a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
[20:12] | You don’t want the ducks to starve, do you? | 你们也不想让鸭子饿肚子吧 |
[20:23] | Come on, Chief. | 来吧 哥们儿 |
[20:24] | I’ll introduce you to Donald. | 让我给你们引荐唐老鸭 |
[20:35] | That’s nice. | 真棒 |
[20:52] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[20:55] | It’s Dutch. | 荷兰啤酒 |
[21:04] | – You don’t like it? – No, it’s — it’s good. | -不喜欢吗 -喜欢 挺好的 |
[21:10] | Hey. Make some new friends, Chief. | 哥们儿 来交几个新朋友吧 |
[21:21] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[21:23] | you’re definitely gonna be a knockout in a couple of years. | 用不了几年 你就会变成大美人 |
[21:26] | I’m not hitting on you or anything, | 我不是想泡你 |
[21:28] | but…you can expect to break some hearts. | 不过你绝对能让人神魂颠倒 |
[21:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | You guys know how dangerous it is to hitchhike? | 你们知道搭顺风车有多危险吗 |
[21:39] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[21:40] | You’re lucky you ran into me | 算你们走运遇见的是我 |
[21:42] | and not some lunatic. | 不是什么疯子 |
[21:52] | You know, I — I think we can walk the rest of the way. | 剩下的路我们自己走就行了 |
[21:54] | – Right, Henry? – Yeah. | -对吧 亨利 -对 |
[21:56] | Thanks for taking us this far. Come on. | 谢谢你载了我们这么长段路 走吧 |
[22:06] | Somebody paid for that beer — me. | 那瓶酒可是我花钱买的 |
[22:15] | Not a lot of ducks, huh, Chief? | 这里鸭子不多是吧 哥们儿 |
[22:18] | Must be a duck holiday. | 鸭子们一定都放假了 |
[22:23] | See, the thing is… | 听我说 |
[22:26] | I’ve done a lot of stupid stuff in my life. | 我这辈子干过很多傻事 |
[22:29] | Things someone should have talked me out of… | 如果当时有人能劝劝我 |
[22:33] | before I messed up. | 我就不会搞砸了 |
[22:37] | Grab me another beer, will you, Chief? | 再去给我拿一瓶啤酒好吗 哥们儿 |
[22:49] | See, that’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[22:51] | We all need somebody to keep us on the straight and narrow, | 我们都需要有个人引导我们向前 |
[22:54] | someone who will call us on our shit… | 在我们落难的时候伸出援手 |
[22:57] | who ain’t afraid to put the fear of God in us. | 即便触犯上帝也在所不惜 |
[23:01] | You believe in God, Chief? | 你相信上帝吗 哥们儿 |
[23:02] | – Yeah. – Good. | -相信 -很好 |
[23:04] | Because the society is lost if people lose faith. | 因为如果人们失去信仰 社会就沦陷了 |
[23:08] | I mean, seriously… | 说真的 |
[23:10] | without a higher power, we’re no better than wild dogs. | 没有信仰 我们和野狗没分别 |
[23:15] | Run, Paige! Run! | 快跑 佩姬 快跑 |
[23:44] | This is a camera. | 这是一部相机 |
[23:46] | I need you to photograph documents at the rezidentura. | 我要你把基地里的文件拍下来 |
[23:49] | Doesn’t matter which ones | 不管什么文件 |
[23:50] | as long as they’re highly classified. | 只要是高度机密的就行 |
[23:54] | You said I could trust you. | 你说我能相信你 |
[23:56] | You said that you have it figured out — | 你说你会想出办法 |
[23:58] | that you would have a plan. | 你会制定计划 |
[23:59] | This is the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[24:00] | It’s suicide. If somebody catches me… | 这是自杀 如果被人抓住了… |
[24:07] | Listen to me, Nina. | 听我说 妮娜 |
[24:11] | I’ve been where you are. I’ve lived it. | 我也当过卧底 有过相同的经历 |
[24:16] | I know what it is | 我知道是什么感觉 |
[24:18] | to feel fear in every fiber of your being | 每一个毛孔都感到恐惧 |
[24:21] | and not be able to show it. | 却只能不动声色 |
[24:23] | I’ve been there. | 我曾经历过 |
[24:25] | Now, I can get you out. | 现在 我能帮你摆脱这一切 |
[24:29] | But…you have to stay with me. | 不过 你必须站在我这边 |
[24:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:37] | What if I’m caught? | 要是我被抓怎么办 |
[24:40] | You won’t be. | 不会的 |
[24:42] | You can do this, Nina. | 你能做到的 妮娜 |
[24:45] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[24:51] | Even if I can take the pictures… | 即使我能拍到照片 |
[24:55] | there’s no way I can sneak them out. | 我也带不出来 |
[24:56] | The security is very tight. | 安保非常森严 |
[24:59] | You won’t have to. | 不用带出来 |
[25:13] | There are no happy endings here. | 这里可没有大团圆结局 |
[25:17] | You can help her, you know? Talk now. | 你能帮她 现在坦白 |
[25:21] | Save her a lot of pain. | 免得她受罪 |
[25:32] | Up to you. | 由你决定 |
[25:33] | What do you think you’re gonna get from us? | 你觉得能从我们嘴里问到什么情报 |
[25:40] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你说呢 |
[25:44] | Fine, I will tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[25:50] | Nothing. | 屁都没有 |
[25:53] | You get nothing from us. | 我们什么都不会说 |
[25:56] | She’s trained for this. So am I. | 她受过训练 我也是 |
[25:59] | We’ll die before we’ll talk. | 我们死都不会说的 |
[26:01] | We know how to do that. | 我们知道怎么自杀 |
[26:08] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[26:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:17] | We had to know if you were the mole, | 我们必须查明你们是不是内鬼 |
[26:18] | if we could…trust you. | 查明我们能不能 相信你们 |
[26:22] | Untie him. | 给他松绑 |
[26:28] | If you could trust us? | 能不能相信我们 |
[26:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:32] | Very few of us knew about the FBI’s encryption codes. | 知道联调局通讯密码的人不多 |
[26:35] | You were the first two. | 你们处于名单的前两位 |
[26:37] | And within a day, the FBI knew. | 一天都不到 联调局就发现了 |
[26:40] | What were we supposed to think? | 我们自然有所怀疑 |
[26:42] | We should be the last people you suspect. | 我们应该是你们最信任的人 |
[26:45] | This wasn’t done lightly. | 此事非同小可 |
[26:48] | You understand what’s at stake. | 你们应该明白此事不容有失 |
[26:50] | If there was the slightest possibility | 虽然这种可能性微乎其微 |
[26:52] | that you were betraying us, | 但万一是你们背叛了组织 |
[26:54] | that would be a blow we would be unable to sustain. | 那将对我们造成致命的打击 |
[26:57] | We had to know. | 我们必须查清楚 |
[26:59] | Did you have permission for this? | 这次的行动得到批准了吗 |
[27:01] | Did Zhukov approve this? | 朱可夫将军批准了吗 |
[27:04] | This decision was made far above Zhukov’s head. | 批准此事的人 比朱可夫还要位高权重 |
[27:19] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[27:21] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[27:25] | I’m gonna kill you, you stupid bitch! | 我要杀了你 你这个蠢女人 |
[27:37] | Tell whoever approved this | 告诉批准此事的人 |
[27:38] | that your face is a present from me to them! | 你这幅惨样就是我送给他们的大礼 |
[27:41] | Show them your face! Show it to them! | 让他们看看你的臭脸 让他们看看 |
[27:44] | Where’s my car? | 我的车在哪 |
[27:46] | Where’s my car?! | 我的车呢 |
[27:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:55] | Go. | 快去 |
[28:15] | Grannie knew everything — | 老妈子也什么都知道 |
[28:17] | everything we knew about those encryption keys. | 我们知道的事 她同样一清二楚 |
[28:18] | What were they gonna do, string her up, too? | 难道他们也把她绑起来拷问吗 |
[28:21] | I was this close to killing her. | 我差点就要杀了她 |
[28:23] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, you? | -你没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[28:25] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:27] | How could they do that to us? | 他们怎么能这样对我们 |
[28:29] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[28:31] | Psychological pressure — pictures of the kids. | 心理施压 满屋子都贴满了孩子们的照片 |
[28:33] | They didn’t question you? | 没有拷问你吗 |
[28:33] | No. | 没有 |
[28:38] | They stopped? | 就这样 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:47] | You told them. | 你说了 |
[28:49] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[28:51] | You told them I considered defecting. | 你告诉他们 我曾想叛变 |
[28:53] | That’s why this is happening. | 所以才有今天这一幕 |
[28:57] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:59] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说什么了 |
[29:03] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[29:06] | You’re lying. I can see it. | 你说谎 我看得出来 |
[29:08] | What did you tell them? | 你究竟跟他们说过什么 |
[29:11] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[29:12] | Philip…we are supposed to tell them things. | 菲利普 我们本就该向他们汇报情况 |
[29:14] | That is part of this job. I… | 这是工作的一部分 我… |
[29:18] | I-if I said anything that made them think — | 如果我真说过什么 让他们起了疑心 |
[29:21] | If I said anything that would… | 如果我真说过什么… |
[29:23] | I-it would have been so long ago. | 那也是很久以前的事了 |
[29:26] | What did you tell them? | 你究竟说过什么 |
[29:31] | I told them that you liked it here too much. | 我跟他们说 你太喜欢在美国的生活了 |
[29:43] | – Philip. Philip. – Don’t touch me. | -菲利普 菲利普 -别碰我 |
[29:46] | Don’t act like I made something up! | 你别这样 弄得像是我在胡说八道 |
[29:48] | They asked me, and I answered! | 他们问 我就答 |
[29:51] | You loved it here! You started loving it more and more! | 你喜欢这里 而且越来越喜欢 |
[29:53] | Now look what finally happened! | 看看现在的后果 |
[29:54] | I fit in!! | 我适应了这里 |
[29:56] | I fit in, like I was supposed to! | 我遵守命令 融入了这里 |
[29:59] | And, yes, I liked it. So what? | 是 我喜欢这里 那又如何 |
[30:03] | I was supposed to be able to trust you, and I did. | 我本该可以信任你的 而我也是这么做的 |
[30:08] | And I shouldn’t have. I never should have. | 看来我是信错了人 我根本就不该相信你 |
[30:10] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[30:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:41] | What if he wasn’t gonna do anything bad to us? | 要是他对我们没恶意呢 |
[30:45] | He was a creep, Henry. | 他是个变态 亨利 |
[30:50] | What you did today… took courage. | 但你今天的表现 真的很勇敢 |
[30:55] | But I was scared. | 我当时害怕极了 |
[30:57] | Listen, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:01] | What happened today… | 今天发生的事 |
[31:03] | has to be our secret, okay? | 我们谁也不许说出去 好吗 |
[31:08] | O-okay. | 好 |
[31:16] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[31:20] | I had an accident. | 我出了点小状况 |
[31:28] | All right. Come on. Let’s go downstairs. | 好吧 过来 我们下楼去 |
[31:30] | I’ll wash them for you. | 我帮你洗裤子 |
[31:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:43] | Nina? | 妮娜 |
[34:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:43] | $3.49. | 3.49美元 |
[34:45] | There’s a sale on the Earl Grey. | 伯爵茶在做促销 |
[34:47] | This is fine. | 不用了 |
[34:51] | Now, that’s good stuff. | 这可是好东西 |
[34:52] | You want to use the water before it boils. | 别用开水泡这茶 |
[34:54] | I know how to brew tea. Thank you. | 我知道怎么泡茶 谢谢 |
[35:03] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[35:14] | Enjoy. | 好好享用吧 |
[35:29] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[35:42] | Switchboard. | 交换台 |
[35:43] | Yeah, route me through the phone booth on Pennsylavania 11th. | 帮我用宾州11号公路边电话亭的线路 |
[35:50] | Cultural desk. How may I help you? | 《文化》编辑部 有什么可以为您服务 |
[35:52] | Yes, could I speak to Vasili Nikolaevich? | 我想找瓦西里·尼古拉耶维奇 |
[35:54] | Uh, one moment. | 稍等一下 |
[35:58] | Uh, he’s unavailable. May I take a message? | 他现在没空 要留言吗 |
[36:02] | Yes, tell him there’s a tea shop in Piccadilly Circus | 好的 告诉他皮卡地利广场有家茶店不错 |
[36:05] | that I know he’ll enjoy when he’s not under the gun. | 等没人严密监视他了 可以去看看 |
[36:09] | May I tell him who’s calling? | 要告诉他是谁打来的电话吗 |
[36:11] | Tell him it’s Theo. | 告诉他是西奥 |
[36:13] | “Theo” Who? | 西奥 贵姓 |
[36:15] | He’ll know. | 他知道 |
[36:53] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[36:57] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[36:58] | I was changing the station while we were driving, | 我边开车边换电台频道 |
[37:01] | which is a stupid thing to do and — | 真是愚蠢至极 |
[37:03] | We hit some ice, and it’s okay. | 撞到了一些冰块 没什么大事 |
[37:05] | And we’re okay. | 我们都没事 |
[37:06] | And everything is okay. | 一切都好 |
[37:09] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[37:11] | Uh…A little, yes. | 有一点 |
[37:14] | I’m — I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to pick you guys up. | 我 我很抱歉我没去接你们 |
[37:17] | – It’s okay. – How did you get home? | -没事 -你们怎么回家的 |
[37:19] | Shelly’s mom drove us home. | 雪莉的妈妈载我们回家的 |
[37:21] | Oh. Okay. | 这样啊 |
[37:23] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[37:27] | Look, it has been a very, very long day, | 今天真是漫长的一天 |
[37:31] | so what do you say we all get ready for bed? | 都洗洗睡吧 好吗 |
[37:33] | Okay. I’ll beat you upstairs! | 我上楼比你快 |
[37:35] | No racing. | 别跑 |
[37:45] | I’m, uh, gonna go and see Martha. | 我还得去见玛莎 |
[37:47] | I never made it there this morning. | 今天早上没去成 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:50] | I want to take her some jewelry. | 我想送她点珠宝 |
[37:52] | Make up for missing the date. | 弥补我放她鸽子了 |
[37:53] | Do you have anything? | 你有吗 |
[38:00] | Do you have anything? | 你有什么吗 |
[38:22] | I’m sure she’ll love it. | 她一定会喜欢的 |
[38:41] | Cultural Desk. How may I help you? | 《文化》编辑部 有什么可以为您服务 |
[38:43] | Is Vasili there? | 瓦西里在吗 |
[38:46] | – Not yet. – Tell Vasili it’s urgent. | -还没来 -跟瓦西里说情况紧急 |
[38:49] | Sir, unless you tell me what this is about, | 先生 您得告诉我是什么事 |
[38:51] | I can’t help. | 否则我无能为力 |
[39:15] | When a lady calls, I oblige. | 某位女士一打电话 我就来了 |
[39:18] | That’s what the lady counts on. | 那位女士就指望着这个呢 |
[39:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:27] | Can I have one of those? | 能给我来一根吗 |
[39:30] | I thought you stopped. | 我以为你戒了 |
[39:32] | Old habits are hard to break. | 旧习难改 |
[39:44] | So, where do you want my eyes? | 要我帮你留意谁 |
[39:46] | My children. And Philip. | 我的孩子们 还有菲利普 |
[39:50] | I’d rather keep them on you. | 我更想留意你 |
[39:53] | On me, too, then. | 那也留意我吧 |
[40:08] | What’s going on, Elizabeth? | 怎么了 伊丽莎白 |
[40:14] | There’s a mole. | 有内鬼 |
[40:16] | I need to know if I’m being watched. | 我想知道我有没有被盯上 |
[40:19] | No one knows you exist. | 没人知道你的身份 |
[40:20] | Someone knows. | 有人知道 |
[40:38] | I’ll be your eyes. | 我会帮你留意的 |
[42:11] | Gregory. | 格雷戈里 |
[44:31] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[44:33] | – Beeman. – It’s Gaad. | -我是比曼 -我是盖德 |
[44:35] | I just got word — the Rezident jumped ship | 刚收到消息 基地负责人没跟国务院 |
[44:38] | without giving any notice to the State Department. | 知会一声就跑了 |
[44:41] | You’re sure it’s him? | 你确定是他 |
[44:42] | I’m staring at a photo of him getting on a plane as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿我正看着他上飞机的照片呢 |
[44:46] | He’s on his way back to Russia right now. | 他正在返回俄国的路上 |
[44:48] | Just him? | 就他一个 |
[44:49] | Just him. | 是的 |
[44:54] | I appreciate the call. | 谢谢致电 |
[44:55] | I thought you might. | 我觉得你会想知道这事 |
[45:03] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[45:05] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s good. | 没事 一切都好 |
[45:14] | Listen. | 听着 |
[45:15] | I get that you can’t… tell me things — | 我明白你不能 告诉我 |
[45:19] | the secrets and stuff, but… | 你那些机密工作 |
[45:22] | I mean, there has to be something | 但你工作上一定有些事 |
[45:22] | that you can share with me from work. | 是可以与我分享的吧 |
[45:24] | I-I mean — I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[45:26] | Your boss gets on your nerves, | 你上司让你很紧张 |
[45:28] | or…um…you partner thinks he’s funny, and he’s not funny. | 或者你搭档自认为很搞笑 实则不然 |
[45:33] | I don’t know. Something? | 我也不知道 总有些事能说吧 |
[45:35] | – You’re right. – Anything? | -你说得对 -有什么要分享的 |
[45:41] | I don’t know. | 随便说 |
[45:45] | You know, sometimes… | 有时候… |
[45:50] | Sometimes what I do… gets scary. | 有时我的工作挺可怕的 |
[45:55] | Not for me, you know? | 倒不是对我 |
[45:57] | I don’t have to worry about that anymore, but… | 我不必再担心这个了 |
[46:02] | but I have to worry about people. | 但我得担心其他人 |
[46:06] | And today, it got pretty scary. | 今天就挺可怕的 |
[46:11] | But it worked out. | 不过都解决了 |
[46:16] | It was a tough day. But it was a good day. | 今天挺难熬的 却也很美好 |
[46:21] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[46:24] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[46:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:52] | A car accident? | 你出车祸了 |
[46:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God. | -是的 -天哪 |
[46:54] | I jumped a light. | 我闯了红灯 |
[46:56] | I thought you stood me up. | 我还以为你放我鸽子了 |
[46:58] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[47:00] | I think I was just excited to see you. | 我是想到要见你太激动了 |
[47:07] | – Wh– are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[47:10] | Did you see a doctor? | 看过医生了吗 |
[47:12] | Yeah — well, a paramedic. He said I was fine. | 看过了 不过是个护理人员 他说我没事 |
[47:17] | Clark, um… | 克拉克 |
[47:20] | I know that we’re not supposed to, | 我知道我们不该这么做 |
[47:23] | but maybe they could assign | 他们是不是能派 |
[47:25] | someone different from your office to work with me. | 你们办公室其他人来跟我合作 |
[47:30] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[47:32] | I just can’t. | 不能这样 |
[47:34] | And I’m — I’m sorry, but… | 很 很抱歉 但是… |
[47:38] | There’s something I would like you to have | 我有件东西要送给你 |
[47:41] | so you understand how I feel. | 希望你能明白我对你的感情 |
[48:09] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[48:11] | She got over it. | 她信了 |
[48:15] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[48:16] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想让我怎么样 |
[48:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[48:20] | You already did it. | 你已经做了 |
[48:21] | There’s no undoing it. | 没有转圜余地了 |
[48:31] | You’re not the only one who got hurt today, okay? | 今天不止你一个人感到受伤 好吗 |
[48:35] | I was ripped from my house. | 我被人从自己家里绑架 |
[48:37] | I was attacked by the people I believed in, | 被我信任了 |
[48:39] | the people I trusted most my whole life. | 一辈子的人攻击 |
[48:45] | Yeah, I think that says it all. | 看来你也感同身受 |