时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[00:20] | Look at the cat. | 瞧这美女啊 |
[00:21] | You know, she came to visit me a month before Paige was born. | 她在佩姬出生前一个月曾来探望过我 |
[00:24] | This is his turf, man. No way we find him. | 这里是他的地盘 我们不可能找到他的 |
[00:27] | Stop! | 站住 |
[00:29] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[00:30] | So, what does some guy in the hood | 这里怎么会有人 |
[00:32] | care about a KGB spy? | 在意一个克格勃间谍呢 |
[00:34] | Did something happen between you and Irina? | 你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗 |
[00:36] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[00:37] | I asked you not to lie to me. | 我让你对我说实话 |
[00:39] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了滔天大错 |
[00:41] | Can we try and start over? | 我们能不能试着重新开始 |
[00:43] | No. We can’t. | 不 不行 |
[00:45] | – You’re separating? – Not exactly. We’re, uh — | -你们要分居吗 -算不上分居 只是… |
[00:48] | Hitting the pause button. | 暂停一下 |
[00:49] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[00:50] | I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[00:55] | You find out who took Amador. | 你去查清楚谁带走了阿莫多 |
[00:56] | You find out where he is. | 还有他在哪里 |
[00:58] | Nina? | 妮娜 |
[01:00] | So you are KGB right? | 你是克格勃的人 对吧 |
[01:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:03] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[01:06] | I didn’t want this to happen, but it happened. | 现在发生的一切非我所愿 但事已至此 |
[01:09] | Things just got all crazy, you know? | 有时候 事情就是会不受控制 |
[01:28] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[01:30] | – What? – Replay it in your mind — | -什么 -别不停在脑中重演 |
[01:32] | what you could, would, or should have done differently. | 要是你没这么做 结局会不会不同 |
[01:34] | Yeah, well… home sweet home. | 我到家了 |
[01:44] | Doesn’t look so bad. | 看着还不错 |
[01:46] | Let me know when you want to switch. | 想跟我换说一声就行 |
[01:51] | – Philip — – Go home. | -菲利普 -回家吧 |
[01:52] | We both need rest. | 我们都需要休息 |
[02:10] | I just spoke to Amador’s parents. | 我刚跟阿莫多的父母通过电话 |
[02:13] | They’re arriving tomorrow. | 他们明天就到 |
[02:15] | And they’re very appreciative of, uh, all of your thoughts. | 他们很感谢你们的关心 |
[02:20] | Martha will let you all know details of the funeral services | 等我们举行葬礼 玛莎会告诉你们 |
[02:24] | when we have them. | 各项细节 |
[02:27] | So…um, I knew Chris when | 克里斯刚到反谍部 |
[02:31] | he started here at C.I. | 我们就认识了 |
[02:34] | He’s a — he was a good agent, | 他是…曾经是个好探员 |
[02:38] | good friend, just a good man. | 好朋友 他真是个好人 |
[02:42] | I’m sure that you all have your own stories about him. | 相信你们在和他的交往中都感受得到 |
[02:47] | I was a little hard on him sometimes, | 我对他有时过于严厉 |
[02:50] | but he did a lot for this department and for this country. | 但他对我们部门乃至整个国家都贡献突出 |
[02:55] | And now here’s what we’re gonna do for him. | 我们也要为他做些什么 |
[02:59] | We are gonna take every resource we have, | 我们要调动手上一切资源 |
[03:02] | every ounce of energy and focus, | 拿出所有精力和注意力 |
[03:05] | and we are going to hunt for whoever is responsible | 不找到凶手 |
[03:09] | for what happened to him. | 决不罢休 |
[03:10] | And we are not going to rest until they are behind bars. | 直到把他们关进监狱 |
[03:15] | Or — even better — | 甚至更好 |
[03:17] | until we zip them up in a body bag. | 直接把他们塞进运尸袋 |
[03:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:39] | – He was just — – What? | -他那晚… -什么 |
[03:43] | Just the other night he was — | 那天晚上他… |
[03:46] | he was asking me out again. That’s all. | 他又要约我出去 就这样 |
[03:49] | After he — | 他出事之后… |
[03:52] | That man, he could drive a woman crazy, you know? | 那家伙 他能把女人迷得神魂颠倒 |
[03:54] | Yeah, he sure could. | 是啊 的确 |
[03:56] | He was very fond of you, Martha. | 他很喜欢你 玛莎 |
[04:00] | Me too. | 我也很喜欢他 |
[04:03] | Agent Gaad wants to see you in the vault. | 盖德探员要让你去秘屋 |
[04:05] | Would you excuse me? | 我先告辞了 |
[04:18] | Anything on the ring? | 找到戒指了吗 |
[04:19] | Not yet. Have a seat. | 还没有 坐吧 |
[04:21] | Look, it wasn’t on his body, and it wasn’t in his apartment. | 戒指不在他身上 也不在他公寓里 |
[04:23] | He always wore the ring. | 他平时都戴在手上的 |
[04:24] | We’re on it. If it’s out there, we’ll find it. | 我们在查了 如果戒指还在 就一定找得到 |
[04:26] | – Well, it is out there. – Sit. | -肯定还在 -坐下 |
[04:31] | Look, I know that the rezident was the target, | 我知道基地负责人才是目标 |
[04:34] | but if we don’t hit these guys | 但如果我们不给他们点颜色 |
[04:35] | and they start killing at random — | 等他们开始随便杀人… |
[04:36] | Stan, no one is accusing you of anything. | 斯坦 没人说你做得不对 |
[04:39] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[04:41] | We’re in a war now. | 我们在打一场仗 |
[04:43] | It may be a secret war, but it’s a war. | 也许秘而不宣 但战争就是战争 |
[04:46] | We have to fight like soldiers now. | 我们必须像战士一样去战斗 |
[04:48] | And you’re one of our best. | 而你是我们最好的战士之一 |
[04:52] | Well, it doesn’t feel like it tonight. | 今晚我不觉得自己有多好 |
[04:54] | I don’t imagine it does, no. | 可以想象 |
[04:57] | But in a war, blood gets spilled. | 但在战争中 伤亡在所难免 |
[05:00] | That’s how it goes. | 就是这么残酷 |
[05:01] | So, don’t think twice about what you did. | 所以下手一定要迅猛 |
[05:04] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:07] | Now go home. Get some rest. | 回家吧 休息一下 |
[05:10] | I’d rather stay and work the case, | 我还是留下查案子吧 |
[05:11] | if it’s all the same to you, sir. | 如果您不介意的话 长官 |
[05:12] | The entire bureau is working the case. | 局里上上下下都在查这案子 |
[05:15] | If anything breaks, I’ll let you know. | 有任何突破 我都会告诉你的 |
[05:17] | Tomorrow morning, signal your source | 明天一早 联系你的线人 |
[05:18] | and see what the hell she knows about Amador. | 看看阿莫多的事她都知道些什么 |
[05:21] | Now go. That’s an order. | 回去休息 这是命令 |
[05:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:38] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[05:38] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[05:40] | Open up! | 开门 |
[05:49] | You up for a nightcap? | 睡前想喝几杯吗 |
[05:51] | Sure. Come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[05:57] | How — how did you know I was here? | 你 你怎么知道我住这的 |
[06:00] | If I can’t find a travel agent | 如果我连一个住店时 |
[06:01] | staying in a motel under his own name, | 用真名登记的旅行社职员都找不到的话 |
[06:03] | then I’m in the wrong line of business. | 那我就别在这行混了 |
[06:07] | Elizabeth told Sandra. | 伊丽莎白告诉桑德拉的 |
[06:09] | Right, right. | 这样啊 |
[06:10] | Well, make yourself comfortable. | 随便坐吧 |
[06:12] | I’ll throw on some sweats. | 我去把衣服穿上 |
[06:19] | No offense, Phil, | 无意冒犯 菲尔 |
[06:21] | but this place is kind of depressing. | 但这地方有点局促啊 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[06:24] | It’s a shithole. | 真是个鬼地方 |
[06:25] | Well, it’s temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[06:29] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[06:32] | Everything is. | 万事都是 |
[06:35] | Everything’s what? | 万事都是什么 |
[06:37] | Temporary. | 不长久 |
[06:39] | I’ll drink to that. | 得为这句干一杯 |
[06:41] | Can I — can I have one of those? | 能帮我拿一瓶吗 |
[06:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:44] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[06:47] | You know, I spent a lot of time | 我在这种破旅馆 |
[06:50] | in shitty motel rooms like this. | 住过很长时间 |
[06:52] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[06:54] | I did not. | 还真不知道 |
[06:55] | Yeah, before — before, when I was working undercover. | 就以前 我当卧底的时候 |
[06:59] | No matter what city I was in, it was pretty much the same room. | 不论是哪个城市 房间都差不多 |
[07:03] | Lumpy bed, right? | 床坑坑洼洼的 对吧 |
[07:05] | Right. | 是啊 |
[07:05] | Too soft. It sags in the middle. | 还太软 中间是塌下去的 |
[07:08] | You would think they would spring for a decent bed. | 你以为他们会给张好点的床 |
[07:12] | But I guess that’s kind of the point, right? | 但我猜他们的用意就在此 |
[07:14] | No matter where you are, no matter what city or town, | 无论你身在何处 不论是哪个城市乡镇 |
[07:17] | you’re always in the same place, | 你住的房间都一样 |
[07:21] | the same shitty room… | 都一样恶心 |
[07:23] | Here. | 就像这里 |
[07:27] | You got anything salty, | 你这儿有没有咸的零食 |
[07:29] | pretzels or nuts or something? | 椒盐饼干或坚果之类的 |
[07:32] | Uh, no, I-I don’t. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[07:45] | My partner was found dead tonight. | 今晚有人发现了我搭档的尸体 |
[07:49] | Oh, Jesus. I am…so sorry. | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[07:53] | Chris Amador. | 克里斯·阿莫多 |
[07:55] | He was a good guy… | 他是个好人 |
[07:58] | not like me. | 不像我 |
[08:01] | He was never married. Maybe that was it. | 他一直未婚 也许这就是原因 |
[08:04] | What? | 什么 |
[08:06] | He had no secrets, you know? | 他没有任何秘密 |
[08:10] | You can’t be married and not have secrets… | 结了婚就不可能没有秘密 |
[08:15] | Can you, Phil? | 你可以吗 菲尔 |
[08:18] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[08:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:23] | He was stabbed. | 他被刺身亡 |
[08:26] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[08:29] | Bad guys. | 坏人 |
[08:33] | We’re gonna find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[08:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah, yeah, I’m — I’m — I’m all right. | 没事 我 我很好 |
[08:44] | You can stay here if you want. | 你要想的话可以睡这儿 |
[08:46] | In your lumpy bed. No. No, thank you. | 睡你那坑洼的床吗 不了 谢谢 |
[08:49] | I was actually thinking the chair. | 其实我指的是沙发 |
[08:52] | That’s worser. | 那个更烂 |
[08:54] | I don’t — I don’t see a whole lot of future in my sleep tonight. | 我觉得我今晚应该睡不着 |
[09:05] | Why don’t I drive you home? | 不如我开车送你回家吧 |
[09:06] | No, I’m good. I’m okay. I’m all right. Thank you. | 不用 我好着呢 没事 谢谢你 |
[09:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | You know, I mean that sincerely — thanks. | 真心谢谢你 |
[09:19] | Of course. | 不用客气 |
[09:21] | Sure. | 没事 |
[10:01] | Tell me who killed Amador? | 告诉我阿莫多是谁杀的 |
[10:02] | Who killed Amador? | 阿莫多是谁杀的 |
[10:04] | Who killed Vlad? | 那弗拉基又是谁杀的 |
[10:05] | – I don’t know. – Don’t lie to me. | -我不知道 -别骗我 |
[10:07] | I’m not lying, Nina. Jesus. | 我没骗你 妮娜 天啊 |
[10:09] | Vlad was my friend — my friend. | 弗拉基是我朋友 我的朋友 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry you lost your partner. | 对你搭档的死我很抱歉 |
[10:16] | I am. I lost my friend. | 是真的 我的朋友也死了 |
[10:20] | This is a really bad day, yes? | 真是糟糕的一天啊 |
[10:23] | Yes, it’s a very bad day. | 是啊 非常糟糕 |
[10:27] | But I-I need to know what happened, Nina. | 但我得知道发生了什么 妮娜 |
[10:30] | We had no idea what was going on. | 我们也不知道怎么回事 |
[10:33] | We don’t kill FBI agents. You have to believe. | 我们不会杀联调局探员的 你得相信我 |
[10:35] | Well, three of my men were killed | 两周前 我三名手下 |
[10:37] | protecting a scientist two weeks ago. | 因保护一位科学家惨遭杀害 |
[10:39] | Yes, and — and that day, I told you — | 对 那天我告诉过你 |
[10:42] | Arkady was behind closed doors. | 阿卡迪是幕后主使 |
[10:44] | I told you something was going on. | 我告诉过你他们在暗中计划 |
[10:46] | But yesterday — nothing. | 但昨天 什么迹象都没有 |
[10:47] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗 什么都没有 |
[10:49] | Nothing, until somebody called, | 没有 直到有人打电话来威胁说 |
[10:51] | threatening to kill Vlad | 如果你搭档有个三长两短 |
[10:52] | if something happened to your partner. | 弗拉基就死定了 |
[10:54] | Next thing we know, the police called, | 紧接着警察就打来电话 |
[10:56] | saying he’s been murdered in a mugging. | 说他被人谋财害命 |
[10:58] | What are we to think? | 你让我们怎么想 |
[11:03] | I don’t know who killed Vlad, Nina. | 我不知道是谁杀了弗拉基 妮娜 |
[11:05] | If I can find out, I’ll let you know. | 如果我能查出来 我会告诉你的 |
[11:08] | Will you? | 真的吗 |
[11:09] | Yes. We’re not monsters, Nina. | 是的 我们不是禽兽 妮娜 |
[11:12] | But I have to know what happened to Amador. | 但我得知道阿莫多出了什么事 |
[11:14] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[11:20] | Vlad — he never wanted to be KGB. | 弗拉基 他从来就没想进克格勃 |
[11:24] | He joined to make his uncle happy. | 他加入是为了取悦他的叔叔 |
[11:26] | He was a colonel for the Red Army | 他叔叔本是红军上校 |
[11:29] | and raised Vlad after his father died. | 弗拉基的父亲去世后他叔叔将他养大成人 |
[11:32] | He pulled some strings to get him into the door and… | 他费了好大的劲想拉他入伙 |
[11:35] | Vlad was just getting his guts up to tell him | 弗拉基却鼓起勇气告诉他 |
[11:37] | that next year he was joining medical school. | 第二年他要去读医学院 |
[11:42] | He wanted to be doctor. | 他想当医生 |
[11:44] | That’s all he wanted with his life. | 这是他的毕生所求 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:49] | I know you just tell me what I want to hear. | 我知道你是故意说点好听的 |
[11:52] | That’s not true. | 没有的事 |
[11:55] | Listen to me. I know. | 听着 我懂 |
[11:59] | But if you can, | 不过要是可以的话 |
[12:01] | I want you to find out what happened to Vlad, | 希望你查清楚弗拉基是怎么死的 |
[12:04] | how this happened. | 为什么会死 |
[12:06] | Will you do that? | 可以吗 |
[12:09] | I will. | 没问题 |
[12:12] | I want to be able to tell his family…something. | 我想给他家人一个交代 |
[12:18] | Come on, guys. Clear bowls. Brush teeth. | 赶快吃 孩子们 吃完去刷牙 |
[12:20] | Do I still have to keep cracking the whip like this? | 还什么事都要我盯着吗 |
[12:22] | – Henry, did you pack your homework? – I don’t know. | -亨利 作业带了吗 -不知道 |
[12:24] | Well, can you check, please? | 你能去检查一下吗 |
[12:26] | You guys, come on. | 你们快点啊 |
[12:28] | I need a little extra hustle from you two getting out the door. | 都抓紧时间 赶紧出门了 |
[12:31] | You’re the one who wanted it this way. | 是你自找的 |
[12:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:37] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[12:43] | Do you know what my mother would have done | 要是我跟我母亲这么说话 |
[12:45] | if I talked to her like that? | 你知道她会怎么做吗 |
[12:46] | You get to dress how you want, use the phone, watch TV. | 你可以穿喜欢的衣服 用电话 看电视 |
[12:50] | You do not get to speak to me like that. | 但你不可以这么和我说话 |
[12:53] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[12:55] | – Hello? – Dad. | -有人吗 -爸爸 |
[12:56] | – You and I are not done. – Hi, Dad. | -这事我们还没完 -爸爸 |
[13:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[13:01] | Thought I’d take you and Henry to schools. | 我想送你和亨利去上学 |
[13:02] | Hey, champ. | 小伙子 |
[13:04] | – You think you can get ready lickety-split, hmm? – Yeah. | -你们能飞速准备好吗 -可以 |
[13:07] | – Go. Go. Go. – Okay. | -快去 -好的 |
[13:09] | Come on, Henry. | 快来 亨利 |
[13:10] | I would appreciate it if you didn’t make surprise appearances, | 拜托你以后不要突然出现 |
[13:13] | especially when we are adjusting to new routines. | 尤其是我们在适应新生活的时候 |
[13:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | Clark had a talk with Martha last night. | 克拉克昨晚和玛莎聊过了 |
[13:27] | – And? – Amador wore a ring. | -然后呢 -阿莫多戴着戒指 |
[13:29] | Apparently, it wasn’t on his body. | 显然 尸体上没有戒指 |
[13:33] | We swept the safe house. | 我们清理过安全屋 |
[13:34] | Yeah, and Gregory’s team swept the car. | 格雷戈里的团队清理过车 |
[13:37] | We were all moving pretty fast. | 我们动作都很快 |
[13:39] | Do you have any idea where they ditched it? | 你想得到会掉在哪吗 |
[13:43] | I’ll signal Gregory and have him get into it. | 我去找格雷戈里让他调查一下 |
[13:46] | The feds are gonna push this as far as they know how. | 联调局会不遗余力追查到底的 |
[13:48] | I’ll make sure he knows to lay low until we know what’s what. | 搞清楚情况前我会让他低调行事 |
[13:52] | Stan came by the motel last night– drunk, mess. | 斯坦昨晚到旅馆来了 烂醉如泥 |
[13:56] | What did you find out? | 有什么发现吗 |
[13:58] | That his partner was killed. | 他的搭档被杀了 |
[14:00] | I couldn’t exactly work him for leads. | 我没法从他身上挖情报 |
[14:02] | You’re the one who wanted to be his friend, right? | 是你要和他做朋友的 对吧 |
[14:05] | Because of what a great potential source he could be? | 因为他身上有很多料能挖 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | Call next time, all right? | 下次来先打电话 好吗 |
[14:11] | I don’t need permission to see my kids. | 我来看孩子不需要你同意 |
[14:13] | Fine. Stay. | 好吧 待着吧 |
[14:15] | Clean the kitchen while you’re at it. | 既然来了就顺便清理一下厨房吧 |
[14:18] | Paige! Henry! | 佩姬 亨利 |
[14:20] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[14:21] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -好了 -走吧 |
[14:42] | Hold that smile, Beeman | 保持微笑 比曼 |
[14:43] | – We got a hit on his ring. – How? | -戒指有线索了 -怎么查到的 |
[14:45] | J. Edgar’s genius– manpower. | 胡佛总统的智慧 人力 |
[14:48] | Put every available agent in the field, | 把所有没任务的探员都派去调查 |
[14:49] | double up on local uniforms, soon enough you get a hit. | 投入两倍警力 很快就能查到 |
[14:51] | Where did they find it? | 他们在哪找到的 |
[14:53] | The owner of a salvage yard | 一个废车场老板 |
[14:54] | tried to fence it at a pawn shop in Kingman Park. | 想把戒指在金曼公园的当铺当掉 |
[14:58] | Salvage yard? | 废车场 |
[14:58] | It must be where they dumped the car used to move Amador. | 他们一定把运送阿莫多尸体的车丢那了 |
[15:01] | But we got to it before they crushed it. | 但我们在车报废前赶到了 |
[15:03] | Doherty and MacMillan are gonna go down there now. | 多尔蒂和麦克米伦现在就过去 |
[15:05] | I’m going. I’m going, sir. | 我要去 我要去 长官 |
[15:06] | Yeah, but I want you to go with them. | 好 但我要你和他们一起 |
[15:08] | I don’t want you flying solo on this. | 我不想让你一个人处理这事 |
[15:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:48] | The ring you tried to pawn this morning belonged to a federal agent. | 你今早要当的戒指是一位联邦探员的 |
[15:51] | Look, I don’t ask questions, and sometimes people leave things. | 听着 我从不多问 有人就爱掉东西 |
[15:55] | It’s a fair trade. | 这是公平交易 |
[15:56] | Well, in this case the federal agent in question was murdered, | 刚刚提到的联邦探员被杀了 |
[15:58] | so I’m gonna ask questions, and you’re gonna answer them. | 所以我要问问你 你得如实回答 |
[16:01] | Sound okay? | 听懂了吗 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. – Good. | -懂了 -很好 |
[16:04] | Who delivered the car and when? | 谁把车开来的 什么时候的事 |
[16:07] | It was left here last night. | 是昨晚停在这的 |
[16:10] | I didn’t see anyone. | 我什么人也没看到 |
[16:11] | – They just left it? – Some people do. | -就这么停在这了 -有些人就是这样 |
[16:14] | They know that I sell the metal– | 他们知道我卖破铜烂铁 |
[16:15] | And the ring was in the trunk? | 戒指在后备箱里吗 |
[16:17] | You got the keys? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[16:27] | It was shoved right up there. | 戒指就塞在这里 |
[16:29] | So, a car just shows up in the middle of the night, no plates, | 大半夜有辆车突然出现 没有车牌 |
[16:32] | trunk stripped of carpeting where you find a ring, | 后备箱的毯子被拆了 你发现了个戒指 |
[16:34] | and your first move is a pawn shop? | 而你的第一反应是把戒指当了 |
[16:36] | Vin numbers are filed off. | 车辆识别号被锉掉了 |
[16:37] | With the vin numbers filed off? | 还锉掉了车辆识别号 |
[16:44] | Doherty. | 多尔蒂 |
[16:47] | Ring was shoved up here. | 戒指塞在了这里 |
[16:49] | What, you think it fell off? | 你觉得是掉下来的吗 |
[16:50] | No. He left it for us. | 不 他特意留给我们的 |
[16:55] | Just give me a minute here, would you? | 给我一分钟时间 好吗 |
[16:57] | MacMillan. | 麦克米伦 |
[17:04] | I want to ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[17:07] | Who dropped off this car? | 是谁把这辆车开来的 |
[17:08] | Look, like I already told you — | 我跟你说过了… |
[17:15] | You listen to me, you piece of shit. | 给我听好了 你这个杂种 |
[17:17] | You may think you know what I am | 可能你自以为知道我是什么人 |
[17:19] | or what I will and won’t do in this situation, | 这种情况下能做什么 不能做什么 |
[17:22] | but you have no idea. | 你错了 |
[17:24] | Now, I don’t believe someone who just murdered a federal agent | 我不信有人在杀死联邦探员之后 |
[17:26] | would dump their car in some random salvage yard. | 会随便找个废车厂弃车 |
[17:30] | So, I want you to tell me everything you know about this. | 你知道什么都一五一十地告诉我 |
[17:33] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:34] | There’re some black guys. They’re drug dealers, I think. | 是几个黑人 应该是毒贩子 |
[17:37] | They dump cars with me sometimes. | 有时候他们会把车扔在我这里 |
[17:40] | They came by late last night. | 昨天深夜他们来了 |
[17:42] | I don’t know names. I swear to God. | 我不知道他们叫什么 我发誓 |
[17:45] | See, that wasn’t so bad, was it? | 这样多好啊 你说呢 |
[17:51] | You and I are gonna go look at some mug books together. | 看来咱俩得去惯犯册里找找了 |
[18:01] | Lloyd, have another? | 罗伊德 再来一杯吗 |
[18:07] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[18:09] | We don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[18:11] | The guy may have left his ring behind in the trunk. | 那个人可能把戒指留在后备箱里了 |
[18:14] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:16] | We’ll let you know what we know. | 我们一有消息就通知你 |
[18:17] | You just keep safe and out of sight till this thing goes away. | 你注意安全 避避风头 |
[18:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:24] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[18:27] | Philip is, uh, staying in a hotel. | 菲利普现在 住在旅馆里 |
[18:31] | The kids aren’t so good. | 孩子们也不太好 |
[18:33] | Shit. Elizabeth. | 该死 伊丽莎白 |
[18:37] | You told me so, huh? | 你早跟我说过 对吧 |
[18:39] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[18:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:46] | Who else can I tell, you know? | 我还能跟谁说呢 |
[18:57] | No, I can’t. I’m a mess right now. | 现在不行 现在我太乱了 |
[19:02] | You’ll be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[19:11] | We all will be, you included. | 都会好起来的 包括你 |
[19:14] | This thing is gonna blow over. | 这件事会平息的 |
[19:16] | We’re just trying to get ahead of it. | 我们只是想快他们一步 |
[19:18] | And if it doesn’t blow over? | 如若不然呢 |
[19:20] | Let’s not cross that bridge unless we have to. | 那就等万不得已了再说 |
[19:22] | In the meantime, you just stay out of sight | 与此同时 你低调一点 |
[19:24] | and check your signals. | 勤查暗号 |
[19:30] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等着 |
[19:46] | I swear I’m not trying to make any trouble. | 我发誓 我是不想惹麻烦 |
[19:48] | But they always wore hats and | 不过他们一直都戴帽子 |
[19:52] | jewelry like they wear. | 还有首饰 |
[19:54] | These guys all look the — | 这些人们看上去都… |
[19:55] | Don’t even say that. | 你敢说 |
[20:07] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:10] | Beeman. | 比曼 |
[20:17] | I think we got him. | 我们好像找到他了 |
[20:18] | – Who? – I-I-I don’t know. | -谁 -还不知道 |
[20:19] | The guy who killed Chris, the — the Russians, | 杀死克里斯的人 俄国人 |
[20:20] | the whole damn thing, maybe. | 一切的一切 |
[20:21] | You want to sit down? | 要坐下吗 |
[20:22] | The guy from the salvage yard who hocked the ring, | 那个去当铺当戒指的废车场老板 |
[20:24] | and he does business with some riffraff from the projects. | 他和一些地痞流氓有生意往来 |
[20:26] | They’re the ones who brought him the car. | 就是那些人把车开过去的 |
[20:28] | He says he’s got no names, he can’t I.D. | 他说他不知道名字 认不出来 |
[20:29] | them ’cause they’re always wearing hats, | 因为他们一直戴着帽子 |
[20:30] | but then he pulls a face at one of the mug shots, | 不过后来他在惯犯相册里认出了一张脸 |
[20:33] | and here we go. | 就是这个 |
[20:35] | I’ve seen him before, in Philly. | 我以前见过他 在费城 |
[20:38] | Okay. That I wasn’t expecting. | 这我可没想到 |
[20:39] | Chris and I are at the site where we lost Joyce Ramirez. | 我和克里斯当时跟丢了乔伊斯·拉米雷斯 |
[20:42] | The wife of the dead directorate “S” officer? | 死掉的S局官员的遗孀吗 |
[20:44] | Exactly, and that same guy is there. | 没错 这个人也在场 |
[20:46] | I notice him, which I would have forgotten, | 我看见了他 本来记不住的 |
[20:48] | except an hour later he’s at the trucking company | 但一个小时之后 他出现在了运输公司 |
[20:50] | – where we’re following a lead. – He followed you? | -我们追踪线索的地方 -他跟踪你们 |
[20:52] | Only explanation I can make sense of. | 我只能想到这个解释 |
[20:53] | Didn’t you grab him? | 你没抓他 |
[20:55] | He was a little fast for me. | 他动作比我快 |
[20:57] | Figures. | 我想也是 |
[20:59] | Now I know him. | 现在我知道他了 |
[21:19] | Shit! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 该死 快快快 |
[21:24] | Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 |
[21:25] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[21:27] | Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 |
[21:28] | Curtis! Don’t shoot! | 柯蒂斯 别开枪 |
[21:30] | Out front! Out front! | 前面 楼前面 |
[21:56] | Get on your knees! On your knees! | 跪在地上 跪在地上 |
[21:58] | Hands on your head! | 举起手来 |
[22:02] | Bring him up. | 拉起来 |
[22:05] | Curtis, right? | 柯蒂斯 对吗 |
[22:07] | Should have let me catch you the first time. | 上次你就应该让我抓到你 |
[22:10] | I’m upset now. | 现在我很不高兴 |
[22:36] | The FBI picked up a member of Gregory’s team. | 联调局抓住了格雷戈里队里的一个人 |
[22:39] | So we won’t be skating our way out of this one. | 这么说我们这次不能置身事外了 |
[22:41] | No. | 没错 |
[22:48] | How long ago did he contact you? | 他上次和你联系是什么时候 |
[22:50] | Hour and a half. | 一个半小时前 |
[22:52] | Signal him back. | 给他留暗号让他回来 |
[22:54] | Put him in a safe house. | 把他安置到安全屋 |
[22:56] | I’ll get the exfiltration plan going as soon as possible. | 我会尽快安排他撤出 |
[22:59] | They’ll be watching him. | 他们可能会监视他 |
[23:00] | We’ll have to be careful, but nothing we haven’t done before. | 我们必须小心行事 但我们也不是第一次了 |
[23:03] | His team? | 他那队人呢 |
[23:04] | Money cached, contingency plans. | 钱都藏好了 启动了应急计划 |
[23:06] | They all know to disappear | 他们都知道要消失 |
[23:08] | or expect heavy jail time for drug dealing. | 要不然就等着因贩毒判重刑入狱 |
[23:12] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[23:15] | What about him? | 什么怎么样 |
[23:16] | Stub this out, will you? | 帮我掐了这烟吧 |
[23:22] | Will he set off into the night gently? | 他会听话消失吗 |
[23:25] | Moscow can be a frightening prospect | 没见过世面的人可能会 |
[23:27] | for someone who hasn’t seen the world. | 觉得莫斯科很可怕 |
[23:28] | He’s devoted to the cause. I think he’ll like it there. | 他致力于这项事业 我觉得他会喜欢的 |
[23:31] | – Do you agree, Philip? – I’m not so sure. | -你同意吗 菲利普 -不确定 |
[23:35] | Tell him the truth — nice apartment, | 告诉他实话 有漂亮的公寓 |
[23:38] | regular stipend, but he won’t be rich. | 定期津贴 但发不了财 |
[23:41] | Language lessons for as long as he needs them. | 只要他需要 可以参加语言课程 |
[23:44] | They’ll call him in to lecture the cadets, | 他们会派他给军校学员讲课 |
[23:46] | but he won’t have an office at Dzerzhinsky. | 但捷尔任斯基军校不会设他的办公室 |
[23:51] | It’s a hard adjustment, | 适应期会比较困难 |
[23:53] | but after the first few years he’ll be fine. | 熬过一开始几年就好了 |
[23:56] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[23:57] | You need to make sure he’s actually planning to come. | 你得确保他真的打算去 |
[23:59] | His options have narrowed by quite a lot, | 他也没多少选择余地 |
[24:02] | and one of them is turning on us. | 其中一项是供我们出来 |
[24:04] | He has always been completely loyal. | 他一直非常忠诚 |
[24:06] | He’s never really been tested. | 但他没有接受过考验 |
[24:08] | He grew up here and turned on his own nation. | 他在这里长大却可以背叛自己的祖国 |
[24:10] | That’s harder than anything any of us have ever done. | 这比我们那些考验要难得多 |
[24:12] | Well, now he’s facing life in a cage | 眼下他面临的是牢狱生活 |
[24:14] | or a thousand volts running through his body. | 或是一千伏电压流经他的身体 |
[24:16] | Talk him into Moscow. | 劝他去莫斯科 |
[24:18] | If you can’t, | 如果不行 |
[24:19] | you take the only other option available… | 那你就只能用最后的办法了 |
[24:22] | As sad as we would be to see it go that direction. | 不论我们有多不愿看到事情走到那一步 |
[24:41] | You know, I only have one real question for you, Curtis, | 我其实只有一个问题要问你 柯蒂斯 |
[24:44] | which is — do you have any idea | 那就是 你知不知道 |
[24:47] | what it is that you’ve been doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[24:50] | ’cause if you do know, then, uh, keep your mouth shut. | 如果你知道 那就别开口 |
[24:54] | That’s how bad it is. | 事情就是这么严重 |
[24:57] | But if you don’t know, | 但如果你不知道 |
[24:58] | if you’ve somehow kind of been tricked into this, | 如果你只是被骗行事 |
[25:02] | well… you might want to speak up. | 那你可能就想交代一下了 |
[25:10] | You’ve been arrested twice — | 你曾经两次被捕 |
[25:13] | minor drug raps. | 轻度毒品交易罪 |
[25:19] | I work in counterintelligence. | 我在反间谍情报部门工作 |
[25:23] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[25:24] | I’m not saying anything to you. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[25:27] | I chase spies…KGB. | 我抓间谍 克格勃 |
[25:30] | You ever heard of them? | 你听过他们吗 |
[25:32] | That’s the Russians. | 他们是俄国人 |
[25:34] | You know what I don’t care about? | 你知道我不在乎什么吗 |
[25:36] | Drugs. I-I couldn’t care less. | 毒品 我一点都不在乎 |
[25:40] | I may look dumb, but I’m not. | 我可能看起来蠢 但我不蠢 |
[25:44] | You don’t look dumb. | 你看起来不蠢 |
[25:46] | Cops got all kinds of tricks. | 条子们什么花招都使 |
[25:53] | You know, my partner was killed two nights ago. | 我搭档两天前被杀了 |
[25:57] | I’m way past tricks, Curtis. | 我早就不玩花招了 柯蒂斯 |
[26:00] | His name was Chris Amador. | 他叫克里斯·阿莫多 |
[26:04] | And he was stabbed. | 被刺身亡 |
[26:07] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[26:08] | I…feel… | 我 很想… |
[26:13] | like revenge, you know? | 报仇 你懂吗 |
[26:17] | But who — who really cares? | 但谁真的在乎呢 |
[26:19] | I mean, what does that get me? | 我能得到些什么呢 |
[26:21] | But these Russians that I’m talking about — | 但我说的这些俄国人 |
[26:22] | I’m pretty sure they’re the ones who killed him. | 我很肯定是他们下的手 |
[26:26] | So, I’m not tricking you, Curtis. | 所以我没在跟你耍花招 柯蒂斯 |
[26:27] | If you’re working for the Russians | 如果你在为俄国人做事 |
[26:28] | and you know it, you wait for your lawyer | 并且知情 那就等律师来吧 |
[26:32] | ’cause you’ve committed treason. | 因为你犯了叛国罪 |
[26:37] | But, see, I don’t think you do know. | 但我觉得你并不知情 |
[26:42] | You and I don’t have much in common. | 我们之间没多少共同点 |
[26:45] | No shit. | 屁都没有 |
[26:46] | But we’re both goddamn Americans, right? | 但我们都他妈是美国人 不是吗 |
[26:52] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[27:09] | We always knew this day could come. | 我们心里都明白会有这么一天 |
[27:12] | You said. | 你说过 |
[27:21] | The world is a shitty place, Gregory. | 这是个糟糕的世界 格雷戈里 |
[27:23] | That’s what I really think. | 这是我的真心话 |
[27:24] | We agree. | 我也一样 |
[27:28] | I want to focus on now. | 我想谈谈现在 |
[27:30] | ’cause, like we always talked about, | 因为 正如我们以前说过的 |
[27:32] | there are plans put in place to help you, | 我们落实了一些计划帮助你 |
[27:34] | to take care of you. | 照料你 |
[27:35] | And right now those plans are being put in motion. | 现在那些计划已经启动了 |
[27:38] | I do not know the details, | 我不知道具体细节 |
[27:39] | but I guess we will probably take you cross-country by car — | 但我估计可能把你送出国… |
[27:44] | Moscow, Elizabeth? | 去莫斯科吗 伊丽莎白 |
[27:47] | I mean, can you really see me there? | 你真的觉得那里适合我吗 |
[27:50] | I want to talk to you about it because I can. | 我想劝劝你就是因为我觉得行得通 |
[27:52] | There would be an adjustment period — | 可能需要一段适应期 |
[27:53] | Get me to L.A., okay? | 送我去洛杉矶 行吗 |
[27:55] | It’s a lot closer. Fresh start in Compton. | 那里近多了 让我去康普顿重新开始 |
[27:58] | I can change my identity, my name. | 我可以换身份 换名字 |
[28:00] | Gregory, this is bad. | 格雷戈里 情况很糟糕 |
[28:02] | The FBI are after you. | 联调局正在追查你的下落 |
[28:04] | Maybe I can do a little work on my face, you know? | 或许可以在我脸上做些文章 |
[28:08] | I mean, if you can stand it. | 如果你能接受的话 |
[28:09] | You guys are the masters of disguise. | 你们可都是易容高手 |
[28:14] | I don’t think they’re gonna go for it. | 我觉得他们不会同意 |
[28:17] | If you ask them, they’ll do anything for you. | 只要你开口 他们都会照做 |
[28:30] | Gregory. Gregory, please, let’s just talk about this. | 格雷戈里 格雷戈里 我们再商量一下 |
[28:33] | Let’s just get out of here, you and me. | 我们远走高飞吧 只有你和我 |
[28:38] | I can’t. I got to… I… | 我不能 我得…我… |
[28:57] | Gregory Thomas. | 格雷戈里·托马斯 |
[28:59] | His last known political activity | 他最近一次公开的政治活动 |
[29:01] | was a protest march on Memphis City Hall | 是参加了1968年3月马丁·路德·金组织的 |
[29:03] | with Martin Luther King in March of ’68. | 在孟菲斯市政厅的抗议游行 |
[29:06] | Now, we all know the KGB tried to infiltrate | 我们都知道克格勃想渗入 |
[29:09] | the civil rights movement. | 人权运动之中 |
[29:10] | America’s oppressed minorities were rising up already, | 美国被压迫的黑人地位有所提升 |
[29:13] | so why not get in on the action? | 所以何不参与其中呢 |
[29:15] | But the question is, did they go so far | 但问题是 他们还不至于 |
[29:16] | as to recruit any civil rights activists? | 要去吸收人权运动积极分子 |
[29:31] | Philip and Elizabeth said you’d be expecting me. | 菲利普和伊丽莎白说你想见我 |
[29:38] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[29:39] | Gregory. | 格雷戈里 |
[29:41] | Means a lot meet you, Gregory. | 和你见面对我意义重大 格雷戈里 |
[29:44] | Please, let’s — let’s sit. | 我们还是坐吧 |
[29:51] | We have to move quickly, | 我们得快点行动 |
[29:52] | but we want to make sure we’re doing everything we can | 但我们将竭尽所能 |
[29:55] | to make this as easy as possible for you. | 让你感到轻松一些 |
[29:58] | I understand why you want to go to California | 我知道你为什么想去加利福尼亚 |
[29:59] | instead of Moscow, of course. | 而不愿去莫斯科 |
[30:02] | I wish with all my heart we could make that happen. | 我真心希望可以如你的愿 |
[30:04] | We’d do it for you, Gregory, in an instant. | 我们愿意马上帮你离开 格雷戈里 |
[30:08] | We’d spend anything, move any mountain. | 我们愿意不惜一切 排除万难 |
[30:10] | But it just wouldn’t work — | 但是这行不通 |
[30:13] | new documents, new history, even a new face. | 在这紧要关头 即使你换了新档案 |
[30:16] | With what’s at stake, | 新背景 甚至新面容 |
[30:17] | I’m afraid it wouldn’t be enough to put off the FBI. | 恐怕也不足以让你摆脱联调局 |
[30:21] | You’re more scared of them than I am, | 你比我更害怕他们 |
[30:24] | and I’m the one willing to take the risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[30:26] | The problem is, the risk isn’t just yours. | 但问题是 不光你会落入险境 |
[30:28] | It’s Philip and Elizabeth’s, too. | 菲利普和伊丽莎白也会 |
[30:31] | I would never, ever betray them. | 我绝不会背叛他们 |
[30:34] | I don’t think you would. | 我知道你不会 |
[30:36] | But do you know why I’m the best at my job? | 你知道为什么我是这行的领头羊吗 |
[30:40] | I’m a guard dog. | 我就像个护卫犬 |
[30:42] | I don’t take any chances with the people I protect. | 我绝不让我所保护的人落入险境 |
[30:45] | That’s why they send me — an old lady — | 所以他们才不远万里派我 |
[30:48] | halfway around the world to do this. | 这么一个老大妈过来 |
[30:51] | Now, you’ve been brilliant, a hero, | 你是个杰出的英雄 |
[30:54] | and your reward is waiting. | 你的奖励在那等着你 |
[30:57] | If you have any last thought to run to California, please understand | 如果你还有去加州的念头 你要明白 |
[31:02] | that the FBI will follow you to the ends of the earth. | 联调局会追你到天涯海角 |
[31:05] | We put evidence in your apartment | 我们在你房间里布置了 |
[31:08] | linking you to the murder of the FBI agent | 证明是你杀害联调局探员的证据 |
[31:11] | who was bleeding in the trunk of the car your people disposed of, | 你手下丢弃的那辆车的后备箱有他的血迹 |
[31:15] | trace amounts of bloody fibers from his suit | 安全屋里有他衣服上 |
[31:18] | recovered in the safe house. | 微量沾血的纤维 |
[31:20] | When the trail stops at your doorstep, | 当他们怀疑到你头上时 |
[31:22] | we won’t have to worry about them following it any further | 我们就不用担心他们会继续调查 |
[31:25] | and getting to Philip and Elizabeth. | 菲利普和伊丽莎白也就安全了 |
[31:27] | It’s your final act of service. | 这是你最后一次为我们服务 |
[31:35] | You guys don’t mess around, do you? | 你们真是不浪费丝毫机会 对吧 |
[31:38] | No. We don’t. | 没错 |
[31:45] | I… | 我… |
[31:46] | I won’t take to Moscow. | 我不喜欢莫斯科 |
[31:49] | It takes time, but others have done it. | 你需要时间适应 那么多人都适应了 |
[31:53] | You’ll like it eventually. | 你会喜欢那儿的 |
[31:57] | I have never… | 我从来没有… |
[31:59] | wanted too much, really. | 过多要求 真的 |
[32:03] | I just wanted to live for something, | 我只想为某些东西而活 |
[32:05] | and I’ve done that. | 我也是这么做的 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | And to know when I’m done. | 我想知道自己何时会放弃 |
[32:16] | Now I’m done. | 现在我放弃 |
[32:26] | You tell him how lovely Moscow is in the spring? | 你告诉他莫斯科的春天有多美了吗 |
[32:29] | Some people just aren’t cut out for foreign travel. | 有些人就是不适合去国外 |
[32:33] | You think he’s negotiating, | 你觉得他是在谈判吗 |
[32:34] | trying to soften you up for California? | 好说服你让他去加利福尼亚 |
[32:36] | I think he’s trying to get away from us. | 我觉得他是想远离我们 |
[32:37] | Or he’s fooling himself. I don’t really know. | 或者自欺欺人 我也不知道 |
[32:39] | But we need to get him to Moscow, Philip. | 但我们得送他去莫斯科 菲利普 |
[32:42] | And if he won’t go? | 如果他不肯去呢 |
[32:43] | He was Elizabeth’s first recruit, her agent. | 他是伊丽莎白招募的第一个成员 是她的特工 |
[32:48] | I’ve had my differences with her, | 我跟她有过不快 |
[32:49] | but if this ends the hard way, | 但如果这件事以悲剧收场 |
[32:51] | I don’t want her to have to do it. | 我不想让她亲自动手 |
[32:53] | You’ll be there? | 你来行吗 |
[32:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:10] | So, we know who killed Chris. | 我们知道是谁杀了克里斯 |
[33:13] | Oh, God. Thank God. | 天哪 谢天谢地 |
[33:15] | Yeah. Don’t have him yet. | 但是还没有抓到人 |
[33:19] | – But you will, right? – Yeah, I think so. | -会抓到的 对吗 -应该是 |
[33:23] | I think we will. | 应该会抓到的 |
[33:25] | Good. That’s good. | 太好了 |
[33:38] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[33:42] | Most agents never actually pull the trigger. | 大多数探员从没开过枪 |
[33:47] | But that hasn’t been my destiny. | 但我不是 |
[33:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:53] | Well, you don’t know everything, Sandra. | 许多事情你并不知道 桑德拉 |
[33:55] | I’ve protected you from things. | 我刻意保护着不让你知道 |
[33:58] | I never asked for that. I didn’t ask for protection. | 我从没这么要求过 我不要你保护 |
[34:00] | Well, if you want to have a family, be in a family, | 但如果你想有个家 有家人 |
[34:04] | that’s what you do, right? | 你就得这么做 对吗 |
[34:08] | – Did something else happen? – It’s just… | -还发生什么了吗 -只是… |
[34:12] | The world that we live in is a little darker | 我们所生活的这个世界 |
[34:18] | and a little uglier than I think you know. | 比你想的更黑暗 更丑陋 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | So, sometimes… | 有时候… |
[34:31] | What? | 什么 |
[34:39] | Stan… | 斯坦… |
[34:43] | We could just get out. We could just leave. | 我们可以离开 换个地方 |
[34:47] | I mean, I don’t even care where we go. | 我都不在乎去哪 |
[34:48] | We could live in a shack, and I wouldn’t care. | 住小棚屋都行 我不在乎 |
[34:53] | You and me and Matthew — that is all that matters. | 你 我 马修 对我就是一切 |
[34:55] | We could leave everything else behind. | 我们可以撇下一切 |
[34:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:07] | They got Chinese in Moscow? | 莫斯科有中国人 |
[35:09] | See? That’s one problem. | 看 这就是一个问题 |
[35:14] | Your friend Claudia — | 你朋友克劳迪娅 |
[35:16] | she stepped between me and that door. | 她挡在我和那扇门中间 |
[35:20] | She really think she can stop me if I wanted to walk out? | 她真以为能挡住我出去 |
[35:23] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[35:27] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[35:28] | Russian girls. You’re all tough, huh? | 俄国姑娘 都这么强悍吗 |
[35:34] | I guess we had to be. | 形势所迫吧 |
[35:41] | That’s why I fell for you. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 |
[35:44] | ’cause I’m a tough girl? | 因为我很强悍 |
[35:58] | ’cause you’re committed… | 因为你的坚定… |
[36:01] | uncompromising, and stubborn. | 强硬 还有顽固 |
[36:07] | You like all that? | 这些你都喜欢 |
[36:11] | Don’t take him back. | 别原谅他 |
[36:13] | Find somebody else. | 重新找个男人 |
[36:15] | He’s gonna soften you all up. | 他只会让你变得软弱 |
[36:20] | Gregory. | 格雷戈里 |
[36:24] | Find somebody that will love you for being so strong. | 找个爱你这股子韧劲的男人 |
[37:22] | I’m not going with you, Elizabeth. | 我不会跟你走的 伊丽莎白 |
[37:24] | There’s nowhere else to go. | 你无处可去 |
[37:26] | You know they put the FBI agent’s murder on me. | 你知道他们把谋杀联调局探员的罪名安在我头上 |
[37:30] | I had nothing to do with that. | 与我无关 |
[37:32] | It was a smart thing to do. | 这事办得漂亮 |
[37:34] | You know, the FBI — they’re gonna keep going on this thing | 联调局会一直追查 |
[37:36] | until they get someone. | 直到抓住凶手 |
[37:39] | So, you’re — you’re what? | 那你…你想怎样 |
[37:40] | I’m gonna walk out that door, find some men with guns, | 我出去找佩枪巡警火拼 |
[37:44] | put an end to this hunt. | 为这件事做个了结 |
[37:45] | So you can keep doing the job that you were sent here to do. | 然后你就可以继续完成你的使命 |
[37:48] | Gregory, nobody wants that. I don’t want that. | 格雷戈里 没人想这样 我也不想 |
[37:51] | You’ve been faithful to the cause for years. | 你多年来一直对我们忠心不二 |
[37:53] | We want to reward you. | 我们要奖励你 |
[37:54] | This is my reward. | 这就是我的奖励 |
[37:57] | You’re being stupid. | 别傻了 |
[37:58] | We have a whole new life for you. | 你在那会有全新的生活 |
[38:04] | I don’t want a new life. | 我不想要新的生活 |
[38:06] | Hey, you don’t know how good things can be. | 你不知道你的生活会变得多棒 |
[38:08] | Moscow is beautiful. | 莫斯科很美 |
[38:09] | It’s cosmopolitan, much more so than Washington. | 比华盛顿更海纳百川 |
[38:12] | There is art. There — it’s — there’s culture. | 那里的艺术 文化 |
[38:15] | You’re a travel brochure. | 你是旅游小册子吗 |
[38:16] | Listen, people would be in awe of you, | 人们会敬仰你 |
[38:19] | the way you have lived, what you have done. | 歌颂你在这的所作所为 |
[38:21] | You know me, okay? | 你知道我的 |
[38:23] | I lived here. I fought here. | 我在这里生活 在这里战斗 |
[38:25] | They’re not gonna let you stay. They can’t. | 他们不会让你留在这儿的 不可能 |
[38:28] | They can’t risk that, that you could change your mind, | 他们不可能冒着你可能变卦 |
[38:30] | that something could go wrong. | 事情可能出岔子的危险 |
[38:31] | You trust me. I ain’t changing my mind. | 你相信我 我不会变卦 |
[38:37] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[38:39] | But you know I can’t let you. | 但你知道我不能让你这么做 |
[38:41] | It ain’t up to you, Elizabeth. | 你说了不算 伊丽莎白 |
[38:45] | I can’t! Gregory, please. | 我不能 格雷戈里 求你了 |
[38:51] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[38:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:04] | Goodbye, Elizabeth. | 再见 伊丽莎白 |
[39:06] | Gregory… | 格雷戈里… |
[39:11] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[39:13] | He won’t come. | 他不肯去 |
[39:15] | He wants to find some cops to shoot him. | 他要去找警察寻死 |
[39:17] | He thinks that’ll end things for us. | 他想帮我们做了断 |
[39:19] | For us? | 帮我们 |
[39:21] | True to the end. | 真正的了断 |
[39:25] | Come on, Gregory. | 得了 格雷戈里 |
[39:26] | Look, you people owe me this much. | 这些都是你们欠我的 |
[39:27] | Wait outside, Elizabeth. | 去外边等着 伊丽莎白 |
[39:28] | – Gregory, please. – I’m done talking. | -格雷戈里 求你了 -要说的都说了 |
[39:30] | Elizabeth, wait outside. | 伊丽莎白 去外边等 |
[39:33] | No. | 不 |
[39:34] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[39:45] | I trust him, Philip. | 我相信他 菲利普 |
[39:48] | He’ll do what he says. | 他言出必行 |
[39:49] | I think that would be a mistake. | 我觉得放他走会是个错误 |
[39:52] | We owe him this. He’s right. | 我们欠他的 他说得对 |
[39:57] | And I know him. | 我了解他 |
[39:59] | He’s always done everything he said he’d do. | 他总是言出必行 |
[40:03] | That’s who he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[40:09] | Please, Philip. | 求你了 菲利普 |
[40:11] | I’m asking you. Please. | 算我求你了 |
[44:05] | The streets of Washington erupted in gunfire | 今日华盛顿街头爆发了一场枪战 |
[44:07] | when Gregory Thomas, the main suspect | 近期谋杀联调局探员的 |
[44:10] | in the recent murder of an FBI agent died | 主要嫌疑人格雷戈里·托马斯 |
[44:13] | in a bloody shootout with authorities today downtown. | 在与警方交火时被当场击毙 |
[44:16] | Witnesses on the scene say that Thomas opened fire when D.C… | 目击者称托马斯开枪… |