时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | All you have to do is put the clock back. | 你只需要把钟放回去 |
[00:21] | I don’t have to listen to you. | 我没必要听你的 |
[00:23] | I listen to my Lord. | 我相信上帝 |
[00:24] | No! No, no, no! I’ll do it! I’ll do it! | 不 不要 我答应 |
[00:26] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[00:27] | And I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[00:30] | What was so urgent? | 什么事这么急啊 |
[00:31] | Mom, Daddy, I’d like you to meet Clark. | 妈妈 爸爸 这位是克拉克 |
[00:36] | It’s a studio. | 是个小单间 |
[00:38] | It’s time you and your source | 是时候让你和你的线人 |
[00:39] | started having your meetings in a safe house. | 在安全屋里会面了 |
[00:41] | You don’t want to be married to me? | 你不想继续这段婚姻 |
[00:45] | I don’t think the centre would even care. | 指挥中心根本不在乎 |
[00:47] | Dad is going to be staying somewhere else for a little while. | 爸爸要去别的地方待一段时间 |
[00:50] | This is your fault! You’re always giving Dad a rough time! | 都是你的错 你总找爸爸麻烦 |
[00:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你哪位啊 |
[00:54] | A friend of Adam Dorwin, who recruited you | 亚当·德文的朋友 他招募了你 |
[00:56] | I was very fond of Adam. | 我很喜欢亚当 |
[00:58] | I can’t say the same about you, Sandford, | 但对你我就说不准了 桑福德 |
[00:59] | since we’ve only just met. | 毕竟我们才刚见面 |
[01:03] | – Who killed Vlad? – I don’t know. | -弗拉基是谁杀的 -我不知道 |
[01:05] | There’s a team at Livermore Labs. | 利佛摩国家实验室有一组人 |
[01:07] | They’ve had a breakthrough. | 他们攻破了难关 |
[01:09] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题了 |
[01:24] | I don’t like surprises, Sandford. | 我不喜欢惊喜 桑福德 |
[01:26] | Well, you’ll like this one. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[01:29] | You want something? | 喝点什么 |
[01:30] | Guinness. | 健力士黑啤 |
[01:34] | I recruited somebody — | 我招募了一个人 |
[01:36] | a colonel in air force intelligence | 空军情报部的上校 |
[01:37] | who works in the anti-ballistic missile program. | 参与了反弹道导弹防御系统项目 |
[01:40] | You did what?! | 你做了什么 |
[01:41] | I did it the way Adam Dorwin recruited me. | 我按照亚当·德文招募我的方法做的 |
[01:43] | I spent a lot of time talking to the guy, | 花了很长时间跟他谈 |
[01:45] | built up a bond of trust, et cetera, et cetera. | 建立信任 等等等等 |
[01:47] | Dorwin did not recruit you on his own. | 德文招募你并非个人行动 |
[01:50] | He followed our instructions, every step of the way. | 每一步都由我们指导 |
[01:52] | Listen, listen, this colonel is way up the food chain. | 听着 这个上校权限很高 |
[01:56] | He’s got incredible information. | 他的情报很有价值 |
[01:58] | Did you see it? | 你见过吗 |
[01:59] | – Some of it. – Show it to me. | -见过一些 -给我看看 |
[02:00] | I don’t have it on me. | 我没带在身上 |
[02:01] | – It’s for sale. – By who? | -要花钱买 -跟谁买 |
[02:04] | Well, it’s his information, but I’m the vector. | 情报是他的 但卖给谁我说了算 |
[02:06] | You want it, you got to go through me. | 你想要就得通过我 |
[02:12] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[02:13] | 50 grand. | 五万美元 |
[02:16] | We playing at the big-boy table now, Sandford? | 想跟我玩大的吗 桑福德 |
[02:18] | – I swear this is great stuff. – Here you go. | -我保证绝对是好东西 -给你酒 |
[02:28] | How do you know we can trust this colonel? | 你怎么确定我们能相信这个上校 |
[02:30] | He’s hit the wall. | 他备受打击 |
[02:31] | He’s completely disillusioned | 对里根政府里的 |
[02:33] | with the chickenhawks in the Reagan administration. | 主战派大失所望 |
[02:35] | It’s a gold mine, I’m telling you. | 我跟你讲 这可是座金矿 |
[02:38] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[02:40] | You want it or not? | 你到底要不要 |
[02:44] | $50,000 buys a lot of poker chips. | 五万美元能买不少筹码呢 |
[02:49] | If your information’s as good as you say it is, | 如果情报真像你说的那么好 |
[02:51] | you’ll get your money. | 你会拿到钱的 |
[02:53] | But I need to know what I’m buying. | 但我得先验下货 |
[02:56] | Signal me once you load in what you’ve got at your dead drop site. | 把东西放在秘密情报点后联系我 |
[03:00] | Then we’ll talk. | 之后我们再谈 |
[06:11] | Gamblers are unreliable. | 赌徒靠不住 |
[06:13] | The centre never should have okayed Prince’s recruitment. | 指挥中心根本就不该同意招募普林斯 |
[06:15] | True, but all his intelligence has been good. | 是的 但他的情报都很有用 |
[06:18] | Yeah, so far. | 迄今为止 |
[06:21] | If Prince really did recruit an air-force colonel, | 要是普林斯真招募了一位空军上校 |
[06:25] | it would be our highest-level source ever | 那将会是我们在里根的导弹防御项目中 |
[06:27] | in Reagan’s missile-defense program. | 最高级别的情报来源 |
[06:29] | Or he’s setting us up. | 也可能是他设局害我们 |
[06:33] | – Did you talk to Paige? – About what? | -你跟佩姬说过了吗 -说什么 |
[06:35] | Having dinner at my place. | 到我那吃晚餐 |
[06:43] | Yeah, it’s fine, of course. | 对 说过了 |
[06:45] | Great. | 那就好 |
[06:47] | She said you put some stuff up on the walls. | 她说你在墙上挂了些东西 |
[06:50] | Just a calendar. | 就挂了本日历 |
[06:51] | Oh, you need to make her another set of keys to your place. | 你得再给她配一串你公寓的钥匙 |
[06:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:56] | Henry took the set you gave her and buried it in the backyard. | 亨利把你之前给她的那串埋到后院了 |
[06:59] | Won’t tell us where. | 坚决不肯说在哪 |
[07:04] | Are you okay with this? | 你对这事没意见吧 |
[07:08] | With this? | 这件事吗 |
[07:09] | This arrangement — the apartment. | 这种安排 我的公寓 |
[07:12] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 |
[09:33] | Our savior illuminates the darkness. | 我们的救世主驱散了黑暗 |
[09:37] | He shines his heavenly light — his cleansing light — | 用神圣之光 净化之光 |
[09:41] | on a righteous path, showing us the way. | 点亮了正途 为我们指路 |
[09:44] | Now, Lucifer thrives in darkness. | 路西法在黑暗中崛起 |
[09:49] | He places his stones, | 他在暗处 |
[09:52] | his lies, in dark places | 铺下石头和谎言 |
[09:54] | so that we will stumble and fall from grace | 企图绊倒我们 失去上帝的恩宠 |
[09:58] | into eternal damnation. | 并堕入永恒的诅咒 |
[10:00] | You see, lies are the devil’s handmaidens. | 谎言是撒旦的侍女 |
[10:03] | They are his sword and his shield. | 是他的利剑和盾牌 |
[10:06] | They weigh down our hearts with sorrow and corruption. | 让我们因悲伤和堕落而消沉 |
[10:10] | They banish us from the kingdom yet to come. | 将我们驱逐出未来国度 |
[10:15] | Now and forevermore. | 从现在直到永远 |
[10:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:20] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:21] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:36] | You’re good at games. I’ll give you that. | 我只能说你很会打游戏 |
[10:38] | I enjoy the maze part, and the eating-without-eating part. | 我喜欢走迷宫 还有只吃豆子不吃敌人 |
[10:43] | Pac-dots are calorie-free. | 这种豆子没有卡路里 |
[10:47] | What’s the verdict on the Prince intelligence? | 对普林斯的情报有何决定 |
[10:49] | Science and technical officers at the rezidentura | 基地的科技官 |
[10:52] | made a cursory review. | 粗略审查过了 |
[10:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[10:54] | It’s 10 years ahead of anything we have in the field. | 它在该领域领先了我们十年 |
[10:58] | So you think the colonel’s for real. | 所以你认为这个上校是来真的 |
[11:00] | U.S. intelligence would never give up | 美国情报部门绝不会用 |
[11:01] | anything this valuable as part of a trap. | 这么有价值的情报来设圈套 |
[11:08] | Philip and I both question Prince’s motives. | 我和菲利普都质疑普林斯的动机 |
[11:10] | He says $50,000 is his motive. | 他说他就为那五万块 |
[11:13] | I think that’s believable. | 我觉得很可信 |
[11:14] | Think how much Prince could get from the FBI | 想想如果向帮联调局引出S局官员 |
[11:16] | for delivering a Directorate “S” officer to them. | 普林斯能拿到多少钱 |
[11:19] | He’d be swimming in very deep water. | 那他得隐藏得很深 |
[11:21] | He doesn’t strike me as the type. | 他不像是那种人 |
[11:29] | The FBI could be behind it | 联调局可以在幕后操纵 |
[11:31] | without Prince being aware. | 完全不让普林斯察觉 |
[11:34] | They could be controlling the source | 他们可能控制了情报来源 |
[11:35] | and waiting for a meeting to be set up with the colonel. | 就等着我们和上校安排见面了 |
[11:38] | A meeting has been set. | 已经安排好了 |
[11:40] | The colonel put the time and location for us on a microdot. | 上校把时间和地点放在了微粒照片上 |
[11:44] | He also said the technical information he sent | 他还说之前提供的技术情报 |
[11:46] | was just to prove he’s for real. | 只为证明他是认真的 |
[11:48] | He says that he has something truly vital for us, | 他说他手上的情报对我们来说至关重要 |
[11:51] | but he can only give that to us in person. | 但只能当面交易 |
[11:55] | A trap is always a possibility. | 当然有可能是圈套 |
[11:57] | But in this case, it’s worth the risk. | 但值得冒这个险 |
[12:00] | That’s easy to say from the sidelines. | 你真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[12:03] | Don’t get your panties in a bunch, Elizabeth. | 别小题大做 伊丽莎白 |
[12:05] | This isn’t about you and me. | 这并非你我的私人恩怨 |
[12:11] | The centre wants the meeting with the colonel to proceed. | 总部希望能完成与上校的会面 |
[12:18] | I don’t trust a word that bitch says. | 那个贱人说的话我一句都不信 |
[12:20] | I mean, who knows what she could be up to? | 谁知道她有什么目的 |
[12:21] | So, let’s contact the centre. | 那我们自己联系总部 |
[12:23] | Make sure her orders are real. | 核实一下她的指令 |
[12:25] | Tell them to bring her back home. | 让他们把她撤回去 |
[12:27] | Assign us a new handler. | 重新派个上级给我们 |
[12:28] | I am done. | 我受够了 |
[12:29] | We should’ve done this a long time ago. | 我们早该这么做了 |
[12:30] | I’ve never liked her. | 我就没喜欢过她 |
[12:33] | There’s one more move we could make | 我还有个办法 |
[12:36] | to see if the meeting with the colonel is an FBI set-up. | 能搞清楚这次会面是不是联调局的陷阱 |
[12:39] | What? | 什么办法 |
[12:42] | We put a bug in Gaad’s office. | 监听盖德的办公室 |
[12:46] | Right. | 好主意 |
[12:47] | If the FBI are running an operation to trap KGB officers, | 如果联调局打算给克格勃官员下套 |
[12:51] | chances are they’re talking about it. | 他们很可能会谈及此事 |
[12:52] | Philip, there is no way we’ll get a bug in Gaad’s office. | 菲利普 我们不可能在盖德办公室里放监听器 |
[12:57] | Martha could do it. | 玛莎可以 |
[12:59] | No knock on your charms there, Romeo, | 不是我打击你的魅力 罗密欧 |
[13:02] | but there’s no way she’ll go for that. | 但她绝不可能答应 |
[13:06] | She’ll go for it. | 她会的 |
[14:04] | – All right.. Ooh. – Gotcha. | -好啦 -你中招啦 |
[14:05] | Pitch one in here, pitcher. | 扔一个过来吧 投手 |
[14:07] | Okay, go. Arc it. | 扔吧 加点弧度 |
[14:09] | Right on the teeth. | 打到牙上了 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 再来 |
[14:14] | – Now we’re in the ballpark. – There we go! | -这才像样嘛 -中了 |
[14:16] | Your turn. Heads up. | 到你了 头抬高 |
[14:17] | All right. I’m ready. | 好吧 准备好了 |
[14:19] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:22] | Oh! There it is! | 扔中啦 |
[14:24] | Awkward. | 真不凑巧 |
[14:31] | I could hear you guys laughing out in the hall. | 在楼道就听到你们的笑声了 |
[14:35] | Are you early? | 你来早了吧 |
[14:37] | No, I-I’m right on time. | 没有 我准时到的 |
[14:38] | – I’ll get your mac and cheese. – All right. | -我去给你拿芝士通心粉 -好吧 |
[14:42] | Um, do you have everything that you brought? | 带来的东西都收拾好了吗 |
[14:44] | Your homework and… | 你的作业… |
[14:46] | I didn’t really get to it. | 我还没开始做 |
[14:51] | So, I don’t have any Tupperware yet. | 我还没买保鲜盒 |
[14:53] | Just give me the bowl back when you’re done. | 吃完了把碗还给我就行 |
[14:56] | – Okay. – Three cheeses. Right? | -好的 -三份芝士 对吧 |
[14:59] | – Bye, Dad. – Bye. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 |
[15:01] | Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 甜心 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 走吧 |
[15:16] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[15:18] | I mean, really, | 说真的 |
[15:20] | driving all the way to Leesburg? | 大老远开车来利斯堡 |
[15:22] | Isn’t there such a thing as being too careful? | 是不是有点小心过头了 |
[15:24] | No. Actually, there isn’t. | 没有 |
[15:27] | And if you ask me, our — | 要我说 我们的 |
[15:30] | our secret makes it that much more romantic. | 我们小秘密让这段感情更浪漫 |
[15:34] | I would love to share our relationship, Clark. | 我很想公开我们的关系 克拉克 |
[15:35] | I would like to shout it from the rooftops. | 大声告诉别人 |
[15:38] | One day, Martha, | 迟早会的 玛莎 |
[15:40] | I-I promise — just… not now. | 我保证 只是 不是现在 |
[15:44] | Here you go, sir. | 您的酒 先生 |
[15:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:48] | I believe it’s called champagne. | 我敢肯定它叫香槟 |
[15:50] | Are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么吗 |
[15:53] | I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
[15:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | – Great. Thank you. – Enjoy. | -很好 谢谢 -请慢用 |
[16:11] | Martha… | 玛莎 |
[16:14] | I want you to close your eyes. | 请你闭上眼睛 |
[16:16] | And I want you to concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[16:19] | But don’t say anything until I’m done, okay? | 在我做完之前什么也别说 好吗 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | “M” “M”… | |
[16:42] | “A” “A” | |
[16:45] | “R” “R”… | |
[16:49] | “R” “R”… | |
[16:52] | “Y.” | “Y”[嫁给我] |
[16:56] | Yes. Oh, yes! Yes. | 愿意 我愿意 |
[16:58] | I will marry you, Clark. | 我愿意嫁给你 克拉克 |
[16:59] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 我愿意 |
[17:04] | Oh, yes. | 我愿意 |
[17:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:27] | I was worried. | 我还在担心呢 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. I was detained at work. | 抱歉 工作耽搁了 |
[17:32] | I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[17:34] | Is everything all right? | 一切还顺利吧 |
[17:35] | Nothing is ever all right. | 从来就没顺利过 |
[17:37] | Arkady is expecting me. | 阿卡迪在等我 |
[17:40] | Something going on I need to know about? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[17:42] | Sonya met a deputy chief of mission at the French embassy. | 索尼娅在法国使馆见了使团副团长 |
[17:46] | They’ve had lunch twice. | 一起吃过两次饭 |
[17:48] | She’s developing him? | 她想笼络他吗 |
[17:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:50] | Arkady thinks he’s vulnerable. | 阿卡迪认为他很容易拿下 |
[17:53] | Is he intel or — or legit diplomat? | 他是间谍还是合法外交官 |
[17:55] | We don’t know yet. | 现在还不清楚 |
[17:56] | She’s meeting him again next week. | 下周他们还会见面 |
[17:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:03] | Now I am. | 现在没事了 |
[18:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:23] | I had a dream about you. | 我梦到你了 |
[18:25] | Oh, you did? | 是吗 |
[18:26] | A good one, I hope. | 希望是个美梦 |
[18:28] | I was in a fire, a burning building | 我在一栋着火的房子里 |
[18:31] | the rezidentura, maybe. | 可能是克格勃基地吧 |
[18:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:34] | There was so much smoke I couldn’t see anything. | 浓烟挡住了我的视线 |
[18:39] | But then I saw you. | 但我看到了你 |
[18:43] | You came through the fire and the smoke | 你穿过大火 浓烟 |
[18:48] | and everything. | 与所有障碍 |
[18:55] | Did I save you? | 我救下你了吗 |
[18:57] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[18:58] | I woke up. | 我醒了 |
[19:00] | I was safe, but you were gone. | 发现自己没事 但你却不在 |
[19:13] | It was you. | 是你吧 |
[19:19] | Did you kill Vlad? | 是你杀了弗拉基吗 |
[19:29] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我不会做任何伤害你的事 |
[19:34] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[19:45] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[20:03] | I want to take your name. | 我想随你姓 |
[20:05] | What? | 什么 |
[20:07] | I know it’s not what the modern woman does these days, | 我知道如今现代女性都不这么做了 |
[20:09] | but I want to be Mrs. Clark Westerfeld. | 但我想成为克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德夫人 |
[20:13] | Martha, you can’t take my name. | 玛莎 你不能随我姓 |
[20:15] | I know. I know. | 我明白 |
[20:16] | Mr. Rules and Regulations. | 守规矩先生 |
[20:18] | Look… there is nothing I would like more than to be able to say, | 我真的很想对别人说 |
[20:22] | “This is my wife, Martha Westerfeld.” | “这位是我太太 玛莎·韦斯特菲尔德” |
[20:24] | But there’s no need. | 但没这个必要 |
[20:28] | You’re already right here. | 你已经在我心里了 |
[20:40] | Oh, you have the look on your face. | 你的表情在对我说 |
[20:43] | You have the “Martha, I need to ask you something important” look. | “玛莎 你得帮我做一件重要的事” |
[20:48] | Am I that predictable? | 我的心思这么好猜吗 |
[20:52] | But I’ve dated nothing but unpredictable since I was 15 years old. | 但自十五岁起 我就没猜准过约会对象的心思 |
[20:56] | Steady Freddy是克罗卡斯乐队的成员 该重金属乐队于八十年代非常活跃 | |
[20:56] | So I’m ready for Steady Freddy. | 我已经准备好接受震撼了 |
[21:00] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | Uh, well, here’s the thing, my wife-to-be. | 事情是这样的 我的未婚妻 |
[21:10] | Agent Gaad… | 盖德探员… |
[21:12] | Is my boss. | 我上司 |
[21:15] | Right, and the next time your boss is out of the office, | 对 你上司下次离开办公室的时候 |
[21:19] | I would like you to do me a favor. | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[21:22] | What kind of favor? | 帮什么忙 |
[21:41] | I need you to place this in Agent Gaad’s office. | 我要你把这东西放在盖德探员办公室里 |
[21:44] | Somewhere where he won’t notice it or pick it up. | 找个他不会发现 不会去动的地方 |
[21:49] | Keep this in your purse | 把这个放在你的手包里 |
[21:51] | because I’ll need to check it when we meet at night. | 晚上我们见面的时候我得看一下 |
[21:58] | Clark, you, uh | 克拉克 你 |
[22:01] | you came out of nowhere, | 你凭空出现 |
[22:02] | like some sign from the universe that, | 我过了这么多年乏味的生活 |
[22:04] | after a lot of crappy years, | 好像上天在对我说 |
[22:06] | things would be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[22:11] | Are things gonna be okay, Clark? | 一切都会好起来吗 克拉克 |
[22:13] | I mean…just please tell me that they’ll be okay. | 告诉我一切都会好起来的 |
[22:18] | They will. I promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[22:21] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[22:27] | There’s — I have a lot of good reasons for all of this, | 这么做有很多正当的理由 |
[22:31] | and I can go into them if you want, | 如果你想听的话我可以告诉你 |
[22:34] | but look at me — look me in the eyes. | 但看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[22:38] | Do you want me to, or do you trust me? | 你想让一一解释 还是不顾一切相信我 |
[22:45] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[22:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:01] | Could you make up the guest room, Viola? | 能收拾一下客房吗 维奥拉 |
[23:04] | The Eppersons will be staying with us this weekend. | 爱普森一家这周末会住在这里 |
[23:06] | Deborah loves lilacs and chocolate. | 黛博拉喜欢丁香花和巧克力 |
[23:08] | Well, I’ll leave her some by the bed. | 我会在床边放上一些的 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:12] | Can I talk to you for a minute, Mrs. Weinberger? | 温伯格夫人 能和您谈谈吗 |
[23:17] | In the other room? | 换个房间好吗 |
[23:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:27] | I didn’t want to do it. I swear. | 我不想这么做的 我发誓 |
[23:29] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[23:36] | I was afraid. | 我害怕 |
[23:38] | Not for myself — for Grayson. | 不是为我自己 是为格雷森 |
[23:43] | They made him very sick. | 他们给他下了毒 |
[23:44] | They said they could help him, | 他们说能救他 |
[23:47] | that they were the only ones who could help him. | 而且只有他们才能救他 |
[23:50] | But if I said anything, Grayson was gonna die. | 但如果我走漏一点风声 格雷森就会死 |
[23:56] | He put a pillow to his face | 他用枕头蒙住格雷森的脸 |
[23:59] | and said he’d be dead in 15 seconds. | 说他十五秒钟后就会死 |
[24:04] | I begged him — I begged him to stop. | 我求他 求他住手 |
[24:09] | So I said I’d do it. | 我说我答应 |
[24:14] | I put the clock… | 我把那个钟 |
[24:16] | back into Mr. Weinberger’s office. | 放回了温伯格先生的办公室 |
[24:25] | You’re a very brave woman. | 你很勇敢 |
[24:30] | I’m gonna call in a sketch artist. | 我要安排一个素描师过来 |
[24:33] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[24:35] | Yes. | 可以 |
[24:43] | This is big. | 这事可非同小可 |
[24:44] | The CIA officer who was nabbed at the Wheel House — | 在舵手室酒吧被抓走的那个中情局探员 |
[24:47] | Richard Patterson. | 理查德·帕特森 |
[24:47] | He was taken by a couple — a man and a woman. | 他是被两个人抓走的 一男一女 |
[24:51] | That is no coincidence. | 肯定不是巧合 |
[24:53] | No. | 没错 |
[24:58] | *Way down around Vicksburg* | *在去维克斯堡的路上* |
[25:01] | *Around Louisiana way* | *在路易斯安那的大路旁* |
[25:05] | *There lived a Cajun lady* | *住着一个法国女人* |
[25:08] | *Aboard the Mississippi Queen* | *登上了密西西比皇后号* |
[25:18] | Wow. I thought you guys sounded good. | 太棒了 |
[25:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | Hey. Door was open. | 门没锁 |
[25:25] | Oh, hey. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:28] | Should I plug in, or…? | 我跟你们一起练吗… |
[25:30] | We only have one amp. | 我们只有一把电吉他 |
[25:32] | Hmm. Well, what are you guys playing? | 你们在演奏什么 |
[25:35] | I could just come in on some vocals or whatever. | 我可以配和声什么的 |
[25:37] | Yeah. Cool. | 好啊 |
[25:37] | Yeah, you can play my guitar for now. | 你可以先弹我的吉他 |
[25:41] | They were doing “Mississippi Queen.” | 他们在唱《密西西比河皇后》 |
[25:45] | – I’m Paige. – Sarah. | -我叫佩姬 -我叫萨拉 |
[25:47] | – Are you in the band? – No. | -你也是乐队成员吗 -不是 |
[25:50] | Yeah, she’s just watching. | 她只是观众 |
[25:52] | So, should we? | 可以开始了吗 |
[26:12] | Totally. | 太有了 |
[26:14] | Let’s play again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[26:18] | She sounds like Pat Benatar. | 她的声音像佩·班娜塔 |
[26:21] | And he called her “Righteous.” | 他还叫她”女神” |
[26:23] | Feelings come and go, honey. | 感觉都是一时的 亲爱的 |
[26:25] | It doesn’t mean the battle is lost. | 那并不代表你输给她了 |
[26:27] | I don’t want to fight for his feelings, Mom. | 我不想为他的感情而去和人比什么 妈妈 |
[26:30] | Either he’s into me or he’s not. | 无论他对我有没有意思 |
[26:33] | And he’s not. | 况且他对我没意思 |
[26:38] | How well do you even know Matthew? | 你又对马修了解多少呢 |
[26:40] | I mean, I know you like him, you think he’s smart. | 我知道你喜欢他 你觉得他很有魅力 |
[26:43] | Maybe you like the way he looks at you | 也许你喜欢他被头发遮住的眼睛 |
[26:45] | underneath all that hair of his. | 看着你的样子 |
[26:50] | But the thing to understand is that… | 但你要知道 |
[26:55] | we see what we need to see in people | 我们将自己想看到的东西投射在了别人身上 |
[26:58] | things that aren’t really there. | 而事实上 他们身上并没有那些东西 |
[27:05] | Is that what happened with you and Dad? | 你和爸爸也是这样吗 |
[27:10] | Did you need to see something in him that wasn’t really there? | 你想要的东西爸爸并没有 |
[27:23] | No. | 不是 |
[27:25] | It was there. | 你爸爸有 |
[27:29] | You should finish your French homework. | 快写你的法语作业吧 |
[27:46] | It’s off now. | 这会没在运行 |
[27:47] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:49] | I can read its signature. | 我看得懂信号曲 |
[27:51] | There’s no signal at the moment, but it’s fully functional. | 这会没信号 但它功能完备 |
[27:54] | How long has it been here? | 这东西在这多久了 |
[27:55] | A few months. | 几个月 |
[27:57] | It’s extremely sensitive — a Russian version of our 3vx. | 这东西灵敏度很高 是苏联版的三角带 |
[28:00] | State-of-the-art. | 最前沿的科技 |
[28:02] | Built to filter out ambient sound. | 用来过滤环境声 |
[28:06] | Okay, you can put it back together. | 你可以把它放回去了 |
[28:09] | You’re just gonna leave it like that? | 你还要把它放在那 |
[28:11] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[28:12] | The clock with the…thing in it. | 这钟还有…那东西 |
[28:15] | It’s all right, Mrs. Weinberger. | 没事的 温伯格夫人 |
[28:17] | Your husband’s been briefed. | 我们已告知了您的丈夫 |
[28:19] | Now that we know they’re listening, | 既然知道了他们在窃听 |
[28:21] | we’ll know what to say. | 我们就知道该说什么 |
[28:39] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[28:41] | Jumpy. | 吓着了吧 |
[28:43] | Um…I was daydreaming. Thank you. | 我刚刚走神了 谢谢 |
[28:47] | These are the surveillance reports that you requested. | 这是您要的监视报告 |
[28:49] | -Just put them on my desk. – Okay. Um… | -放在我桌上就好了 -好的 |
[28:53] | – Was there something or…? – Yes. | -有事吗 -对 |
[28:54] | I need to re-schedule my 2:30 with Tennyson for 5:00. | 把和坦尼森两点半的见面改成五点 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:02] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[29:04] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry I startled you. | 抱歉刚刚吓着你了 |
[29:07] | Not to worry. | 没事 |
[29:40] | Clark, I’m sorry I woke you. | 克拉克 不好意思把你叫醒 |
[29:42] | Come on in. This couldn’t wait. | 进来吧 我等不及了 |
[29:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:49] | I like to think that I’m a practical person. | 我觉得我是个现实的人 |
[29:51] | Yeah. I think that’s what we like about — | 是啊 这就是我们喜欢… |
[29:53] | that’s what we love about each other. | 爱上对方的原因 |
[29:55] | So I made a pro-and-con list. | 所以我把正反两面列了个表 |
[29:59] | I mean, look. | 你看看 |
[30:03] | I can’t even tell my parents? | 我连父母都不能告诉吗 |
[30:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | Martha, with my job and my security clearance, | 玛莎 由于我的工作性质和安全级别 |
[30:17] | if my superiors were to find out I was even secretly dating, | 如果我的上级发现我在和人秘密约会 |
[30:22] | let alone married to someone | 甚至还和我在调查中 |
[30:23] | I’m supposed to be overseeing in an investigation, | 应该监督的人结了婚 |
[30:26] | I could go to jail. | 我就得去蹲大牢了 |
[30:30] | I bought rings, you know. | 知道吗 我还买了戒指 |
[30:42] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[30:50] | I just want to be sure that you’re going into this thing… | 我希望你在决定做这件事之前 |
[30:54] | Marriage. | 不是”这件事” 是结婚 |
[30:57] | with both eyes open. | 能考虑清楚 |
[31:01] | Because we won’t be able to live together. | 因为我们没法生活在一起 |
[31:05] | I’ll stay when I can, of course, | 当然我会尽可能多留下陪你 |
[31:07] | but, Martha, no one — no one — can know about this. | 但是玛莎 绝对不能让别人知道这件事 |
[31:12] | Not for the foreseeable future, anyway. | 起码在短期内不行 |
[31:23] | I have to come clean with you about something. | 有些事我得向你坦白 |
[31:27] | I’ve been married before. | 我曾有过一段婚姻 |
[31:30] | A long time ago — it didn’t work out. | 很久之前了 但我们处不来 |
[31:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:34] | It’s funny. It’s something I’ve been thinking a lot about lately, | 挺搞笑的 我最近常想起这段婚姻 |
[31:37] | but I realized that… | 但我意识到 |
[31:43] | me and my ex-wife — we — we didn’t care enough. | 我和我的前妻 我们不够投入 |
[31:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:52] | What I mean is, we cared about each other, | 意思就是 虽然我们都很在乎对方 |
[31:53] | but we didn’t know how to be married. | 但我们都不知道 怎样相守 |
[31:58] | Does that sound silly? | 听着是不是很傻 |
[32:00] | No. It sounds sad. | 不傻 很悲伤 |
[32:04] | And I’m sorry, Clark, | 克拉克 我很抱歉 |
[32:04] | but I can’t do this if we can’t tell my parents. | 但如果连父母都不能告知的话 我不能结婚 |
[32:10] | Because this kind of happiness, really, it’s — | 因为他们最想看到的 |
[32:13] | it’s all they’ve ever wanted for me. | 就是我找到一段良缘 |
[32:15] | But can we trust them? | 可是我们能信任他们吗 |
[32:17] | They live 2,000 miles away at the end of an old dirt road, | 他们住在两千英里之外的穷乡僻壤 |
[32:22] | and all they care about is me. | 而他们最大的牵挂就是我 |
[32:23] | Yes, we can trust them. | 我们当然可以相信他们 |
[32:25] | Well, then, okay. | 那行吧 |
[32:26] | – Okay? – Yes. Okay. | -行吗 -行 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:39] | Clark, I don’t want to wait. | 克拉克 我等不及了 |
[32:41] | Let’s just get married this weekend. | 我们周末就结婚吧 |
[32:42] | Let’s just find someone to marry us and let’s do it. | 找个证婚人 赶紧结婚 |
[32:44] | Let’s just do it our way. | 按我们自己的想法来 |
[32:47] | Till death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分离 |
[33:01] | The budget is what the budget is. | 预算就是预算 |
[33:03] | If that’s a problem, | 如果有什么问题 |
[33:04] | we’ll bring it up with the Deputy A.G. | 明天和军务署副署长会面时 |
[33:06] | when we meet with him tomorrow. | 再向他提出 |
[33:08] | Yeah, that’s it. | 好了 |
[33:09] | Our first day live in Gaad’s office. | 第一天监听盖德办公室 |
[33:11] | No mention of Prince or any meeting with the colonel. | 关于普林斯或其他人与上校会面的事只字未提 |
[33:15] | Which doesn’t mean it’s not a trap. | 那也不代表就不是陷阱了 |
[33:18] | Well, we have 72 hours to figure that out | 在和他会面之前 |
[33:20] | before we have to meet with him. | 我们还有72小时去查清楚 |
[33:22] | When’s the wedding? | 婚礼是什么时候 |
[33:26] | Yeah. It’s tomorrow. | 对了 就在明天 |
[33:30] | Not wasting any time. | 你们倒是一点也不拖拉 |
[33:31] | I wanted a longer engagement. | 我希望订婚期能长一些 |
[33:33] | Martha had other plans. | 但玛莎自有主张 |
[33:37] | I need you there. | 你得参加 |
[33:41] | I need a family — relatives. | 需要有家人或亲属到场 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:11] | Excuse me, sir. Can I see some I.D.? | 打扰一下 先生 能看看你的身份证吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:15] | One second. | 稍等 |
[34:22] | Mr. Prince, | 普林斯先生 |
[34:22] | turn around and put your hands on the roof of the car. | 转身 把手放在车顶上 |
[34:27] | Sure. | 好的 |
[34:38] | – Prince was arrested. – Shit! | -普林斯被捕了 -该死 |
[34:41] | Any idea how the FBI got onto him? | 知道联调局是怎么查到他的吗 |
[34:43] | Not FBI — local police. | 不是联调局 是当地警局 |
[34:45] | Failure to pay child support. | 他没给抚养费 |
[34:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:52] | How many days before the Feds start looking into | 在联邦探员开始调查 |
[34:54] | an incarcerated Department of Defense employee | 拥有高级别安全许可 |
[34:57] | with a high-level security clearance nd a felony charge | 被控重罪且被拘留的国防部雇员之前 |
[35:00] | ahanging over his head? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[35:01] | All we need is three days until you meet with the colonel. | 只要三天时间 等你见到上校就行 |
[35:04] | Even if the meeting wasn’t a setup before, | 即便之前说好的会面不是陷阱 |
[35:07] | it’s insane to go into it now with Prince in custody. | 如今普林斯被监禁 去见面简直是疯了 |
[35:09] | He could be broken with a feather duster. | 随便一根鸡毛掸子就能把他整死了 |
[35:11] | I know you and Philip radioed the centre | 我知道你和菲利普给总部发电报 |
[35:13] | to confirm the orders for the meeting. | 确认有关会面的命令 |
[35:15] | I also know they confirmed them for you. | 我也知道他们确认了命令 |
[35:18] | What confuses me is why you went around me. | 我不解的是你们为什么要绕过我呢 |
[35:21] | Do you really think I’d make something like this up, | 你觉得在事关国家安全的紧要时刻 |
[35:23] | with the security of our nation at stake? | 我会胡编乱造吗 |
[35:25] | Is that what you care about — our nation? | 这是你关心的事情吗 我们的国家 |
[35:27] | – I hadn’t figured that out. – I do. | -我可没看出来 -真的 |
[35:29] | And orders to meet with the colonel were confirmed, as you know. | 如你所知 与上校会面的命令已经确认了 |
[35:33] | That was before Prince was arrested. | 但那是在普林斯被捕之前 |
[35:35] | I don’t see Moscow changing their minds. | 我不觉得莫斯科会改变主意 |
[35:37] | Martha, Mr. And Mrs. Hanson, | 玛莎 汉森先生和太太 |
[35:39] | I’d like you to meet my mother, Alexandra, my sister, Jennifer. | 这是我妈妈亚历山德拉 还有我妹妹珍妮弗 |
[35:43] | Is it okay if I hug you? | 我能抱抱你吗 |
[35:44] | – Oh, welcome to the family, Martha. – Thank you. | -欢迎加入我们家 玛莎 -谢谢 |
[35:47] | You’re exactly as Clark described. | 你跟克拉克描述的一模一样 |
[35:50] | – Hi, there. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[35:52] | I’m Bill. Uh, this is my wife, Elaine. | 我叫比尔 这是我妻子伊莱恩 |
[35:54] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you as well. | -很高兴见到你们 -我也是 |
[35:55] | So nice to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们俩 |
[35:57] | I can see the family resemblance. | 一看你们就是一家子啊 |
[36:01] | – That’s what people say. – Yeah. Yeah, they do. | -大家都这么说 -对啊 都这么说 |
[36:03] | Clark Westerfeld and Martha Hanson? | 是克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德和玛莎·汉森吗 |
[36:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:07] | – You ready? – Of course. | -你准备好了吗 -当然 |
[36:19] | An oath is both a statement for the present | 誓言既是对现在的声明 |
[36:23] | and a promise to the future. | 也是对未来的承诺 |
[36:27] | It is the means by which we humans tell each other, | 这是我们人类对彼此说 |
[36:30] | “I’m in this for the long haul.” | “我对此渴望已久”的方式 |
[36:35] | Martha Anne Hanson, | 玛莎·安妮·汉森 |
[36:37] | do you take this man, Clark Herbert Westerfeld, | 你愿意接受克拉克·赫伯特·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[36:40] | to be your husband and partner, | 作为你的丈夫和伴侣 |
[36:43] | in good times and bad, till death do you part? | 无论幸福还是苦难 直到死亡将你们分离 |
[36:47] | Yes, I do. | 我愿意 |
[36:49] | Clark herbert westerfeld, | 克拉克·赫伯特·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[36:51] | do you take this woman, Martha Anne Hanson, | 你愿意接受玛莎·安妮·汉森 |
[36:54] | to be your wife and partner, | 作为你的妻子和伴侣 |
[36:56] | in good times and bad, till death do you part? | 无论幸福还是苦难 直到死亡将你们分离 |
[37:00] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[37:02] | Please place the ring on the other’s finger. | 现在请为对方戴上戒指 |
[37:15] | By the power vested in me by the state of Virginia, | 依据弗吉尼亚州赋予我的权力 |
[37:19] | I pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为合法夫妻 |
[37:28] | Oh, Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[37:31] | Oh, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[37:33] | It was beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[37:35] | – Welcome to the family. – Oh, thank you. | -欢迎加入我们的家庭 -谢谢 |
[37:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:50] | It was touching. | 很感人 |
[37:53] | No. It was. | 真的 |
[37:54] | I didn’t expect it to be. | 我没想到会这么感人 |
[38:00] | You and I were never really married. | 我俩没有真正结过婚 |
[38:05] | No. | 确实 |
[38:07] | It’s funny — I know they’re just words people say. | 挺可笑的 我知道那些话只是说说而已 |
[38:13] | Do you think things would’ve been different between us | 你觉得如果我们互相说了誓词 |
[38:16] | if we would’ve said them? | 事情会有所不同吗 |
[38:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:46] | This is a composite of the woman based on Patterson’s description. | 这个女人是根据帕特森的描述画的 |
[38:50] | And this is one of the woman based on Viola Johnson’s description. | 这个是根据维奥拉·约翰逊的描述画的 |
[38:56] | Different people. | 不是一个人 |
[38:57] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[39:00] | Hair, eyebrows, and noses all completely different. | 头发 眉毛 鼻子完全不同 |
[39:03] | The bone structures are similar. | 但是骨架差不多 |
[39:05] | Both women have cheekbones, yeah. | 这两个女人都有颧骨 |
[39:07] | Noses, lips, ears. | 有鼻子 嘴唇 耳朵 |
[39:09] | The differences are superficial, sir. | 不同之处只是表面的 长官 |
[39:11] | So… | 那么… |
[39:14] | This one is based on Viola Johnson’s description | 这个男人是根据维奥拉·约翰逊的描述所画 |
[39:17] | of the man who poisoned her son. | 就是下毒害她儿子的那个 |
[39:19] | What do we have from Patterson on this guy? | 帕特森是怎么说的 |
[39:22] | Patterson never actually got a look at him. | 帕特森没有见到他 |
[39:25] | But we know that | 但是我们知道 |
[39:27] | we’re looking for a caucasian man and woman, | 我们要找的人是一男一女 白种人 |
[39:29] | in their 30s, perhaps 40s. | 三十多岁 也许四十多 |
[39:31] | I’m not convinced the people who abducted Richard Patterson | 我还是不信绑架理查德·帕特森的人 |
[39:34] | are the same people who poisoned Viola Johnson’s son. | 还给维奥拉·约翰逊的儿子下了毒 |
[39:36] | I am. | 我相信 |
[39:38] | You say that based on these drawings? | 仅凭这些图片吗 |
[39:40] | And my experience in the field. | 还有我在这方面的经验 |
[39:42] | This is speculation. | 你这是推测 |
[39:44] | Call it what you may. | 随你怎么说 |
[39:46] | These people are the illegals we’ve been chasing. | 这俩人肯定是我们要抓的间谍 |