时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Directorate “S” undercover agents | S局的卧底 |
[00:03] | supposedly hiding all over the U.S. | 他们可能藏在美国的任何地方 |
[00:05] | Super-secret identities — no one has any idea who they are. | 顶级机密的身份 谁都不知道他们是谁 |
[00:08] | You came! | 你们来了 |
[00:09] | Just for a second, to bring over brownies | 只能待一会儿 给你带来点布朗尼蛋糕 |
[00:11] | and welcome you to the neighborhood. | 欢迎你来到这个社区 |
[00:12] | What do you do, Stan? | 你是做什么的 斯坦 |
[00:13] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[00:15] | When we got here, I was 22 years old. | 我们来这的时候 我才22岁 |
[00:18] | Living in a strange house | 我和一个陌生男人 |
[00:20] | in a strange country with a strange man. | 住在一个陌生国家的陌生房子里 |
[00:23] | It never really happened for us. | 我们之间就从没有这种感觉 |
[00:25] | You’re separating? | 你们要分居吗 |
[00:26] | It’s time you and your source | 是时候让你和你的线人 |
[00:27] | started having your meetings in a safe house. | 在安全屋里会面了 |
[00:38] | That is our own private cabana. | 那间海边小屋只有我们两个住 |
[00:41] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do. | 我很感激你的努力 |
[00:43] | It’s not gonna fix anything. | 这修复不了我们的关系 |
[00:45] | Big day at FBI counterintelligence? | 联调局反谍部今天有大事是吗 |
[00:47] | They were in the secure vault all day. | 他们整天都在秘屋里 |
[00:49] | Did you get a look inside this time? | 你这次有机会进去看看吗 |
[00:51] | There’s one move we could make. | 我还有个办法 |
[00:52] | We put a bug in Gaad’s office. | 监听盖德的办公室 |
[00:54] | Martha could do it. | 玛莎能办到 |
[00:55] | No knock on your charms there, Romeo, | 不是我打击你的魅力 罗密欧 |
[00:57] | but there’s no way she’ll go for that. | 但她绝不可能答应 |
[00:59] | I pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为合法夫妻 |
[01:01] | I’m in love with you, | 我爱上你了 |
[01:02] | and I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[01:05] | – Mom. – What are you doing? | -妈妈 -你干什么 |
[01:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:08] | Laundry. | 洗熨衣服 |
[01:09] | You’re doing laundry in the middle of the night? | 大半夜洗衣服吗 |
[01:14] | We know that we’re looking for a caucasian man and woman. | 我们要找的人是一男一女 白种人 |
[01:16] | It’s a couple. | 是搭档 |
[01:17] | Take them! | 抓住他们 |
[01:23] | It’s okay. Look at me. Look at me! | 没事的 看着我 看着我 |
[01:25] | – Her great aunt? – She fell down the stairs. | -她的叔祖母 -从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[01:27] | Elizabeth may stay up for a while and take care of her. | 伊丽莎白可能要在那待一段时间照顾她 |
[01:53] | I wish they’d listen to me. | 我希望他们会听我的 |
[01:55] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[02:12] | If you ever need me again… | 如果还需要我帮忙的话… |
[03:02] | We let them have Kabul for now, | 我们暂时容忍他们占领喀布尔 |
[03:04] | attack their supply routes using small units, | 使用灵活机动的小队人马 |
[03:07] | – always moving fast. – Right. | -攻击他们的补给线 -对 |
[03:10] | Well, I told the Coordinating Committee what you asked for, | 我告诉了协调委员会你们的要求 |
[03:12] | and the response was very positive. | 他们给予了肯定的答复 |
[03:16] | Of course, they need to clear about 15 other committees | 当然 每次交易金额上百万美元时 |
[03:18] | every time we go over a million dollars. | 我们都得知会其他15名委员 |
[03:19] | Look, boys, we know you’re good in Herat. | 伙计们 我们知道你们在赫拉特很强大 |
[03:24] | The question is, how do we help you out in Panjshir? | 可问题是 我们如何在潘杰希尔帮你们呢 |
[03:29] | We have a route on the Rukha… | 鲁哈路和萨里卡路 |
[03:32] | on the Saricha road. | 都有我们控制的道路 |
[03:35] | You get the weapons to us from across the border, | 你们把武器越过边境给我们送来 |
[03:37] | we do the rest. | 剩下的事我们来做 |
[03:39] | Right. | 很好 |
[03:42] | We love America. | 我们都爱美国 |
[03:45] | With your guidance and with the help of Allah, | 有了你们的保护和真主阿拉的帮助 |
[03:47] | we will drive the godless Soviets from Afghanistan. | 我们一定能把该死的苏联人赶出阿富汗 |
[03:50] | And we are gonna be there for you every step of the way. | 那我们则会尽心尽力地帮助你们 |
[03:53] | Money, guns — | 金钱 武器 |
[03:54] | America is gonna get you whatever you need, Salar. | 我们美国会对你们有求必应 萨拉 |
[04:01] | It’s good to have the same enemy. | 很高兴我们有着共同的敌人 |
[04:03] | Yes, it is. | 那是自然 |
[04:07] | This blade is my gift to you. | 这把刀作为礼物送给你 |
[04:10] | I killed a Russian soldier with it. | 我用它杀过名苏联士兵 |
[04:12] | It was the first man I ever killed. | 那是我第一次杀人 |
[04:14] | It was hard, but it has gotten easier. | 虽然不容易 但却越来越上手了 |
[04:19] | We’ll kill every heathen come to | 我们要杀光那些在我们的土地上 |
[04:21] | humiliate us on our own land. | 羞辱我们的畜生 |
[04:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:31] | You tell your brothers back in Afghanistan | 帮我给你们在阿富汗的弟兄 |
[04:33] | there is a message for them. | 带句话 |
[04:36] | America can’t protect you, Allah can’t protect you, | 美国无法保护你们 阿拉也无法保护你们 |
[04:39] | and the KGB is everywhere. | 克格勃无处不在 |
[04:55] | You Russians have no idea who you’re — | 你们这些苏联人根本不知道… |
[05:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:37] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:51] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:52] | Happy birthday, Henry! | 生日快乐 亨利 |
[07:54] | Don’t jump on your mother! You’re getting too big now. | 别往你妈妈身上跳 你现在太沉了 |
[07:58] | I miss being jumped on. | 我就想让他跳我身上 |
[08:05] | You look older to me. | 你好像长大了 |
[08:06] | I am. | 我的确长大了 |
[08:07] | Does our house look the same? | 我们的房子还是原来那样吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah. We painted the living room black. | 我们把客厅刷成黑色的了 |
[08:12] | Stop it. You did not. | 别开玩笑 不是吧 |
[08:13] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[08:14] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[08:16] | I’m just saying you have to eat something substantial, | 我只是说 你得在吃蛋糕之前 |
[08:18] | something like real food before cake. | 吃点结结实实 像样的东西 |
[08:20] | – Okay, okay. – What do you want? Hot dog? | -好吧 -你要什么 热狗吗 |
[08:21] | I’ll have a hot dog, yeah. | 就热狗吧 |
[08:22] | Okay. One hot dog, please. | 好吧 给我一份热狗 |
[08:23] | – Thanks. – For the birthday boy. | -谢谢 -给小寿星的 |
[08:24] | Okay, here you go. | 好了 给你 |
[08:25] | Well, maybe next year, you know? | 也许明年吧 |
[08:28] | Hopefully you can afford it, | 但愿你能抽出时间 |
[08:29] | because this is your 100% refund. | 这是你的全额退款 |
[08:34] | I really wasn’t expecting anything back. | 真没想到还能退款 |
[08:37] | Definitely not all of it. | 更别说是全额了 |
[08:38] | Well, I’m just sorry it took so long, | 不好意思花了这么长时间 |
[08:40] | but the airline has this whole voucher B.S., | 航空公司要换折价券 |
[08:43] | so it takes forever, but that’s no reason | 所以一直拖着 不过没道理 |
[08:45] | to pay for a trip you’re not gonna go on. | 让你为不会去的旅行买单 |
[08:47] | Thanks. I definitely owe you one. | 谢了 我欠你一个人情 |
[08:51] | It’s great she’s back, huh? | 她回来了真好 是吧 |
[08:53] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想不到 |
[08:56] | It’s good to see you guys together again. | 很高兴看到你俩和好如初了 |
[09:01] | Just give it time. | 给点时间吧 |
[09:03] | I’m sure you’ll get there. | 你们夫妻俩也会好的 |
[09:15] | It’s 12 times more powerful than your old one. | 放大倍数是你原来那架的12倍 |
[09:20] | It’s great. | 好棒 |
[09:22] | – Well, that didn’t sound very convincing. – No. | -这语气可没什么说服力 -是啊 |
[09:24] | No, no, it is, it is. Thank you. | 不不 真的很棒 谢谢 |
[09:26] | It’s just not intellivision. | 可惜不是电子游戏机 |
[09:28] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等下 你们在说什么 |
[09:30] | Henry keeps begging dad for this video game. | 亨利一直求爸爸买电子游戏 |
[09:32] | Yeah, which rots your brain, turns it into this. | 这东西会腐蚀你的脑子 把它变成这样 |
[09:35] | And you wanted a new telescope. | 你不是想要新望远镜吗 |
[09:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:39] | Let’s go set it up in my room. | 去我房里架起来吧 |
[09:41] | Oh, you know what? | 是这样的 |
[09:42] | Uh, maybe tomorrow night? | 不如明晚吧 |
[09:44] | Abby’s gonna be here in 15 minutes. | 艾比15分钟后就到 |
[09:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:48] | I’m gonna take your mom out on a date. | 我要带妈妈出去约会 |
[09:50] | Tonight? It’s my birthday. | 今晚吗 今天是我生日啊 |
[09:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:52] | We’re gonna do a whole Henry weekend, sweetheart. | 我们会用一整个周末来补偿你的 宝贝 |
[09:55] | It will be really fun. | 一定会很有意思 |
[09:56] | – Promise. – We just need a little time. | -我保证 -我们只是需要一点时间 |
[09:59] | Don’t you want Mom and Dad to go out on a date? | 你不希望爸妈出去约会吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah. I missed her, too, pal. | 是啊 我也很想她 |
[10:03] | I did. | 真的很想 |
[10:06] | Oh, gross. | 好恶心 |
[10:09] | Come on, Paige. | 走吧 佩姬 |
[10:43] | Air Force Security. Let’s see your hands. | 空军安全部的 把手举起来 |
[10:45] | Nice and slow, nice and slow. | 慢慢来 悠着点 |
[10:46] | – What?! – Get your clothes. Move. | -什么 -拿衣服 走 |
[10:48] | – Nice and slow. Easy, easy. – Come on. | -悠着点 -走吧 |
[10:49] | This way. Move, move. | 这边走 快点 |
[10:51] | Back it up. | 起来 |
[10:53] | Roy Oatway, Roy Oatway, Air Force Security. | 罗伊·奥特韦 我们是空军安全部的 |
[10:56] | – Come on. – Take a breath. | -快点 -深呼吸 |
[10:58] | You’re fine. Calm down. | 没事的 镇定点 |
[11:00] | Roy, you’re fine. Look at me. Look at me. | 罗伊 没事的 看着我 |
[11:02] | Take ’em to lockup. | 把她们关起来 |
[11:03] | Nobody interrogate ’em till we get back. | 等我们回去再审问 |
[11:11] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[11:13] | Let me ask you a question, Roy. | 我问你一个问题 罗伊 |
[11:15] | When you were in high school, in Topeka, | 你在托皮卡念高中时 |
[11:17] | did two cheerleaders ever ask you | 有没有两个拉拉队员请你 |
[11:19] | to go at it with them under the bleachers? | 跟她们去看台下面亲热呢 |
[11:21] | When you were at M.I.T., | 你在麻省理工学院念书时 |
[11:22] | did two gorgeous women ever pick you up at a bar, | 有没有两个美女在酒吧跟你搭讪 |
[11:25] | take you home, and screw your brains out? | 带你回家 让你爽上天呢 |
[11:28] | It’s a question, Roy. It’s a real question. | 一本正经问你话呢 罗伊 |
[11:32] | No. | 没有 |
[11:33] | What about when you were Chief Budget Officer | 那等你做上本迪克斯公司的 |
[11:35] | for Bendix Corporation, | 首席预算官 |
[11:36] | overseeing antilock-brake technology? | 监管防锁死煞车技术以后呢 |
[11:38] | How many babes were you banging then, Roy? | 你上了多少美女 罗伊 |
[11:44] | Not a lot. | 没多少 |
[11:45] | What do you think’s so different about tonight, Roy? | 你觉得今晚为什么如此不同 罗伊 |
[11:48] | New cologne? | 新的古龙水 |
[11:50] | Or is it just since you started working for Lockheed? | 还是你刚开始为洛克希德公司做事 |
[11:56] | Do you think it could have some connection | 你觉得这跟你的安全权限 |
[11:58] | to your security clearance and the Skunk Works project | 以及他们正为国防部研发的臭鼬工厂项目 |
[12:00] | they’re working on for the D.O.D.? | 有关系吗 |
[12:05] | I-I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没跟她们说 |
[12:10] | You’re lucky we got here. | 你该庆幸我们来了 |
[12:16] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[12:18] | No, Roy, you’re not under arrest. | 不 罗伊 你没有被捕 |
[12:20] | We’re not here to arrest you. | 我们不是来逮捕你的 |
[12:21] | We’re here to protect you | 我们是来保护你 |
[12:23] | and your company | 和你的公司 |
[12:24] | and the interests of the United States military, | 还有美国军方的利益 |
[12:26] | But you’re gonna have to be more careful from now on. | 但从今往后你得小心行事 |
[12:30] | So this is what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么办 |
[12:32] | We’re gonna take apart, we’re gonna reconstruct | 我们要深入剖析 并且重建 |
[12:35] | every step of your security protocol, | 你每一步的安全协议 |
[12:38] | starting right here, right now. | 就从此时此地开始 |
[12:39] | You are gonna be scrupulous about your phone logs, | 你要谨慎对待电话记录 |
[12:42] | report every new suspicious social encounter, | 报告每一次可疑的社交会面 |
[12:44] | especially when you’re traveling. | 尤其是出门在外的时候 |
[12:46] | And you’re gonna switch out the codes | 你还要把办公室保险箱 |
[12:47] | on your office safe and briefcase | 和公文箱的密码 |
[12:48] | to a rotating-number system we give you | 换成我们提供的换防数字系统 |
[12:50] | that’s gonna change every six weeks. | 这密码每六周会进行更换 |
[12:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:54] | You’re fine. | 没事的 |
[12:55] | Put your clothes on. | 把衣服穿上 |
[13:10] | Well, you’d never know it. | 谁知道呢 |
[13:12] | – John… – Don’t worry about it. | -约翰 -别担心 |
[13:14] | You’re certainly never gonna be replaced by a syndicated show. | 不会用大众节目换掉你的 |
[13:17] | You are el numero one. | 你可是头牌 |
[13:19] | Now, haven’t I always said that? | 我不是总这么说吗 |
[13:21] | Every time you want something, yes. | 当你有求于我的时候 是的 |
[13:24] | What do you want, Herb? | 你想要什么 赫伯 |
[13:26] | Just the use of that oh, so persuasive voice of yours | 只要你那打动人心的嗓音 |
[13:29] | for just 3 little 60-second spots. | 配三段60秒的小广告就好 |
[13:32] | Eh, forget it, pal. I’m out of here. | 别想了 伙计 我要走了 |
[13:34] | The guy asked for you, John. | 那人点名要你 约翰 |
[13:35] | Well, I’m sorry, Herb. | 很抱歉 赫伯 |
[13:37] | Just tell him the doctor is not for sale. | 跟他说医生恕不出售 |
[13:40] | Almost forgot — there’s a talent fee — $35 a spot. | 差点忘了 有小费 一则广告35块 |
[13:43] | Sold. | 成交 |
[14:28] | What the hell?! | 搞什么啊 |
[14:29] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[14:31] | I’m checking mom’s laundry. | 我在看妈妈洗的衣服 |
[14:32] | You’re checking her laundry? | 为什么要看这个 |
[14:34] | Doing it. I’m doing mom’s laundry for her. | 在叠 我在帮妈妈叠洗好的衣服 |
[14:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:38] | As a surprise. | 给她一个惊喜 |
[14:41] | Whatever. Weirdo. | 随便你了 怪咖 |
[14:50] | That’s a long time to be away. | 那你离开了好久 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:54] | Well, I mean, I was pretty torn up. | 我当时伤得很重 |
[14:56] | How are the kids doing? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[14:58] | Um, you know, we talked every week. | 我们每周都会打电话 |
[15:01] | They wondered why I wasn’t coming home on weekends, | 他们很奇怪我为什么周末都不回家 |
[15:02] | but I just told them my aunt was too sick, I couldn’t leave. | 我说我阿姨病重 抽不开身 |
[15:05] | Must have been strange not seeing them. | 见不着他们感觉一定很奇怪吧 |
[15:07] | It was hard, but everyone’s okay. | 挺难熬的 但大家都没事了 |
[15:12] | And you and Philip? | 那你和菲利普呢 |
[15:15] | We’re better. | 好多了 |
[15:30] | – Good? – Yeah. | -顺利吗 -顺利 |
[15:33] | When do you guys head back? | 你们什么时候回去 |
[15:35] | Uh, I pick up my guy’s drop on Saturday, | 我周六去取情报 |
[15:37] | then the Air and Space Museum, | 然后去航天博物馆 |
[15:38] | then drive late Sunday night for school Monday. | 周日深夜开车回家 孩子们周一要上学 |
[15:41] | Jared’s a senior? | 杰瑞德都高三啦 |
[15:42] | He’s going to Carnegie Mellon next year — engineering. | 他明年要去卡内基梅隆大学念工程系 |
[15:47] | I mean, the last time we saw you guys, | 我们上次见面时 |
[15:48] | you were worried he was spending too much time | 你们还在担心他花太多时间 |
[15:50] | building model airplanes. | 搭模型飞机呢 |
[15:51] | I guess he was an engineer after all. | 看来他到底是个工程师啊 |
[15:53] | Mechanical, like his dad. | 跟他爸一样精通机械 |
[15:55] | And Amelia? | 艾米莉亚呢 |
[15:57] | Ninth-grade, cheerleading. | 九年级了 当上了拉拉队长 |
[15:58] | – Oh, my God, no. – Yes! | -天哪 不是吧 -是的 |
[16:00] | So most of our mother/daughter time | 所以我们大部分母女相处时间 |
[16:01] | is spent cooking for the bake sales. | 都在为糕点义卖活动烘焙东西 |
[16:02] | And then there’s boys, boys, boys. | 还有就是谈论男孩子 |
[16:05] | Nothing much else to worry about, these kids. | 这些孩子也没其他烦心事了 |
[16:08] | Nothing prepares you for them growing up… | 他们就这么长大了 我们完全 |
[16:12] | here. | 措手不及 |
[16:18] | – You guys are staying in Alexandria, right? – Hmm. | -你们会待在亚历山大 对吗 -对 |
[16:21] | You know, uh, we’re taking the kids to the rides | 我们周六会带孩子们 |
[16:23] | at the park on Saturday. | 去游乐园玩 |
[16:25] | I’d love to get a look at Paige and Henry. | 我很想见见佩姬和亨利 |
[16:28] | Well, then, we’ll see you there. | 那到时见吧 |
[16:29] | We’ll be there all day. | 我们要在那儿待一整天呢 |
[16:31] | Listen, Claudia sends her regards. | 克劳迪娅向你们问好 |
[16:33] | She’s glad you’re okay. | 她很高兴你没事 |
[16:35] | She told us about what happened between you. | 她跟我们说了你们之间的事 |
[16:39] | She’s still here? | 她还在美国 |
[16:40] | You know those old war-horses. | 你也知道那些老革命 |
[16:41] | They don’t get pushed around so easily. | 没那么容易对付的 |
[16:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:03] | At least you got to be here for Henry’s birthday. | 至少你赶回来给亨利庆祝生日了 |
[17:07] | Yeah. That worked out. | 是啊 他很开心 |
[17:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:23] | I had a…thing last night. | 昨晚我出了点状况 |
[17:26] | Finished up an operation with some Afghans. | 去做一个任务 处理几个阿富汗人 |
[17:28] | Went bad. | 结果出了点岔子 |
[17:47] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[17:52] | Henry, I don’t think mom and dad came home. | 亨利 爸爸妈妈好像还没回家 |
[17:55] | I don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[18:30] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[18:33] | Get back in your room, Henry. | 回屋去 亨利 |
[18:45] | So, he got the whole apple in his mouth, | 他嘴里塞了一整个苹果 |
[18:47] | but it got stuck, | 结果卡住了 |
[18:49] | and Lewis and Jeremy started tickling him, | 刘易斯和杰里米开始挠他的痒 |
[18:52] | and I got worried he might choke. | 我担心他会噎住 |
[18:54] | I mean, you can choke on an apple, | 苹果还是可以噎死人的 |
[18:55] | and he was laughing really hard. | 况且他都快笑岔气了 |
[18:57] | So I made them stop, | 所以我阻止了他们 |
[18:58] | and we had to cut the apple out of his mouth in pieces. | 然后把苹果切碎才从他嘴里拿出来 |
[19:03] | He said the next night, his jaw really still hurt. | 他说第二天晚上他下巴还疼呢 |
[19:06] | – I bet. – Yeah. | -我估计也是 -对啊 |
[19:08] | Oh, Paige, we got to go. | 佩姬 我们得走了 |
[19:10] | Oh, uh, sweetheart, hang on a second. | 宝贝 等一下 |
[19:18] | Privacy and respect — | 隐私和尊重 |
[19:22] | this is why we have those rules. | 所以我们才定了那些规矩 |
[19:24] | I know. | 我明白 |
[19:25] | Why would you open a closed door? | 门关着你为什么还要开 |
[19:28] | ‘Cause I missed you, mom, and I’m sorry. | 因为我想你了 妈妈 对不起 |
[19:32] | Well, I missed you, too, honey. | 我也想你 宝贝 |
[19:34] | And — and things are gonna get back to normal now. | 一切都会恢复正常的 |
[19:36] | – They are. – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[19:38] | But we have to be able to trust each other, okay? | 但我们得互相信任 好吗 |
[19:42] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:46] | It is okay. | 没事的 |
[19:48] | Go get your things for school. | 拿上书包去上学吧 |
[19:51] | Thank you for doing my laundry. | 谢谢你帮我收拾洗好的衣服 |
[19:53] | Let’s go, Paige. | 我们走 佩姬 |
[19:55] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[19:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:03] | Who knows what’s going on in that little head? | 谁知道她那小脑瓜里在想什么 |
[20:08] | It will probably be a while before she walks in on us again. | 短时间内估计她不会再撞见我们那样了 |
[20:11] | Based on what she saw last night, | 她昨晚看到了那样的场面 |
[20:12] | I’m surprised she even came downstairs this morning. | 今早还会下楼来真是出乎我的意料 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | Do we even know if this is the first time she’s checked on us? | 你觉得这会是她第一次查看我们吗 |
[20:49] | Do you need to switch seats? | 要换个座位吗 |
[20:51] | I’m okay. | 不用 |
[20:53] | Trails grow cold, Stan, | 线索越来越难找 斯坦 |
[20:56] | especially when the people you’re chasing are dead or gone. | 尤其是你找的人死了或是失踪了 |
[20:59] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[21:01] | Do you trust your source? | 你信任你的消息来源吗 |
[21:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:05] | So…she died, and he’s been exfiltrated. | 她死了 他逃亡了 |
[21:12] | It’s just been a couple of months. | 这才过了几个月 |
[21:15] | We have to wait for the next break. | 我们得静待下一个好机会 |
[21:17] | I’ve never been very good at waiting, sir. | 我可不擅长等待 长官 |
[21:26] | He’s here again. | 他又来了 |
[21:27] | Said he wouldn’t leave until he talked to you. | 说你不跟他谈他就不走 |
[21:29] | I had them send him up. | 我让他上来了 |
[21:31] | You want me to have security throw him out? | 你要让警卫赶他出去吗 |
[21:32] | Uh…no. | 不用了 |
[21:34] | I’ll meet him by the elevators. | 我去电梯旁见他 |
[21:36] | Be right back. | 去去就回 |
[22:06] | You promised me! | 你保证过 |
[22:07] | We had a deal! It was signed! | 我们说好的条件 签过名的 |
[22:08] | – Shut up, shut up. – I’m not gonna shut up! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -我偏要说 |
[22:10] | $500,000. | 五十万美元 |
[22:11] | I did my part. I want my money. | 我的任务完成了 把钱给我 |
[22:13] | The thing is, you didn’t do your part, Sandford. | 问题是 你根本没完成任务 桑福德 |
[22:15] | Not one of your leads panned out. | 你提供的线索全都没用 |
[22:17] | We got nothing from you. | 我们从你那一无所获 |
[22:18] | I g– I gave you the illegal. | 我告诉了你间谍身份 |
[22:20] | I gave you Colonel Rennhull. I gave you everything. | 我供出了雷浩上校 说出了我所知的一切 |
[22:21] | Listen to me — your illegal with the Morticia Addams hair | 听着 那个有着莫迪莎·亚当斯般的秀发 |
[22:24] | and the hot skirts is a fantasy you’ve been jerking off to | 穿着短裙的间谍只是你打飞机时的幻想 |
[22:26] | as far as we can tell. | 这就是我们的结论 |
[22:27] | – She doesn’t exist. – No, she’s real! | -她根本不存在 -不 她是真的 |
[22:29] | And Colonel Rennhull reported your approach | 而且第二天雷浩上校就向空军安全部 |
[22:31] | to Air Force Security the following day. | 上报了你试图策反他 |
[22:33] | He said a creepy guy from the Pentagon | 他说一个国防部的疯子 |
[22:35] | asked him if he’d be interested in meeting with the KGB. | 问他是否有兴趣跟克格勃见面 |
[22:38] | – That’s bullshit. – He described you to a T. | -胡说 -他口中的人一听就知道是你 |
[22:40] | That’s bullshit. He was covering his tracks. | 胡说 他是在掩盖行迹 |
[22:42] | – He went for it! – Well, maybe, | -是他故意的 -也许吧 |
[22:43] | but you’re a compulsive gambler | 但你是个烂赌鬼 |
[22:46] | with a very dubious record at D.O.D., | 在国防部的记录也是劣迹斑斑 |
[22:48] | and he is clean as a whistle. | 他却毫无可疑之处 |
[22:51] | So read the agreement. | 好好看看协议吧 |
[22:53] | It’s contingent on us getting something for our money. | 是否给钱由我们说了算 |
[22:56] | I gave you everything I had. | 我把一切都告诉你们了 |
[22:59] | You people betrayed me. | 你们却失信于我 |
[23:04] | Don’t come back here, Sandford, | 别再来了 桑福德 |
[23:06] | unless it’s to thank me for keeping your ass out of lockup. | 除非你是想谢谢我没把你关押起来 |
[23:10] | Every word I said to you was the truth! | 我和你说的每个字都是真的 |
[23:20] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[23:21] | Military intelligence doesn’t agree. | 军事情报部门不信 |
[23:23] | Well, that’s because he’s a scumbag traitor | 那是因为他是个卑鄙的叛徒 |
[23:25] | whose personal life is a mess. | 私生活一团糟 |
[23:27] | – But that doesn’t mean — – Let it go, Stan. | -但那不代表… -放手吧 斯坦 |
[23:29] | If the colonel stays there in his office | 如果上校还稳坐在办公室里 |
[23:31] | with his clearance, | 享有安全权限 |
[23:32] | it’s gonna come back on us…bad. | 对我们来说可 不妙 |
[23:35] | The colonel is off-limits. | 不许再去查上校 |
[23:37] | My rope is more than used up. | 麻烦还多着呢 |
[23:40] | This is how it works when they want you to do something, | 他们想让你办事 但又不能开口要求时 |
[23:44] | but they can’t ask you to do it. | 就是这样 |
[23:46] | It goes wrong, they start investigating you. | 出了问题 就开始调查你 |
[23:50] | Soviet Foreign Minister | 苏联外交部长 |
[23:52] | wasn’t pleased that one of his diplomats | 对于他的一名外交官 |
[23:54] | got shot in the back of the head. | 后脑中枪 很不满意 |
[23:56] | Sir, his body was found in a dumpster. | 长官 他的尸体在垃圾桶里被发现 |
[23:58] | D.C. is a dangerous place. | 华盛顿是个危险的地方 |
[24:00] | The state keeps asking questions, | 国务院一直在发问 |
[24:01] | I can’t really give any answers. | 我根本无法作答 |
[24:04] | Someone might have to take the fall for this. | 有人可能得为此承担责任 |
[24:06] | Someone always takes the fall. | 总有那么些替罪羊 |
[24:11] | Agent Gaad’s office. | 嘉德探员办公室 |
[24:13] | For now, be smart with the Colonel. | 上校那边得放聪明点 |
[24:16] | The less attention we attract, the better. | 我们越低调越好 |
[24:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:20] | I don’t suppose that’s ready, is it? | 你还没弄好吧 |
[24:21] | It is? | 好了吗 |
[24:24] | Philip, you want to take this home for the kids? | 菲利普 你要不要把蛋糕给孩子们带回去 |
[24:26] | Uh, can you just wrap two slices? | 你能帮我包两块吗 |
[24:28] | And then, uh, you and Barb can split the rest. | 剩下的你就和巴布分了吧 |
[24:30] | Uh, my roommate is on a diet. | 我室友在节食 |
[24:32] | He’d kill me if I bring home cake. | 我要是带蛋糕回去 他会杀了我的 |
[24:39] | You had a good couple of months. | 你这几个月业绩不错啊 |
[24:40] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 挺好的 |
[24:42] | This is Stan here, right? | 这是斯坦 对吗 |
[24:45] | – This one? – Yeah. | -这个人 -是的 |
[24:47] | I thought we got him a refund. | 还以为我们给他全额退款了 |
[24:49] | No. I got him the voucher. Traded it in for 40%. | 没有 我给他弄了张折价券 打六折 |
[24:52] | We paid the difference. | 我们付了差价 |
[24:53] | – I figured in the long run — – Good. | -我想从长远来看… -很好 |
[25:01] | Agent Beeman, what I’m showing you, | 比曼探员 你所见到的 |
[25:02] | not a lot of people know about. | 只有少数人知道 |
[25:05] | If word gets out — | 如果走漏了风声 |
[25:06] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[25:08] | It’s evidence. | 这可都是证据 |
[25:09] | I-I-I understand. | 我 我知道 |
[25:15] | So, these guys are pirating new stuff out in the theaters now? | 这些家伙在盗版影剧院的新电影吗 |
[25:18] | Yep. | 是的 |
[25:20] | We already had three raids on them. | 我们已经突袭了三次 |
[25:22] | Expecting another shipment next week. | 预计下周还有一批货 |
[25:25] | What’s this one? | 这部讲的什么 |
[25:25] | Uh, guys on motorcycles after the world’s destroyed. | 世界毁灭后的飞车党们 |
[25:28] | Pretty good, but if you want to make her cry, | 相当不错 但要想让她落泪的话 |
[25:32] | show her this. | 还是看这部吧 |
[25:33] | It’ll bore you to tears, but your wife will love it. | 你会觉得无聊到哭 但你老婆会爱死的 |
[25:37] | I have set myself beyond the pale. | 我出轨越界 |
[25:43] | I am nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[25:46] | I am hardly human anymore. | 连人都算不上 |
[25:51] | I am the French lieutenant’s… | 我是法国中尉的 |
[25:55] | whore. | 娼妓 |
[26:02] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[26:03] | No. I think it’s good. | 不 很好看 |
[26:06] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[26:08] | – The woman? – The actress. | -这个女人吗 -这名演员 |
[26:10] | Well, that’s Meryl Streep. | 那是梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[26:14] | What? You think she’s too what? | 怎么 你觉得她怎么了 |
[26:17] | I think she’s too much of what a man thinks a woman is, | 我觉得她太过了 关于男人对女人的看法 |
[26:20] | what he wants her to be. | 还有男人对女人的期待 |
[26:23] | Well, if she loves him, does it make her a whore? | 她爱上了他 就是娼妓了吗 |
[26:26] | Was Anna Karenina a whore | 安娜·卡列尼娜是娼妓吗 |
[26:27] | because she gave her heart, her life to Vronsky? | 就因为她把她的心和一生都给了弗龙斯基 |
[26:33] | Anna Karenina, you heard this book? | 《安娜·卡列尼娜》 你听过这本书吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I heard of it. I never had the pleasure. | 我听说过 但我没看过 |
[26:40] | Is that how you see me, what I am to you? | 你也是这么看待我的吗 我对你来说 |
[26:46] | A whore? | 就是娼妓吗 |
[26:47] | No, it’s a movie, Nina. | 不 这只是部电影 妮娜 |
[26:48] | I th — I thought you’d like it. | 我 我以为你会喜欢 |
[26:50] | You thought it would make me cry. | 你以为这会让我哭泣 |
[26:52] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[26:54] | I thought it would move you. | 我以为这能打动你 |
[26:56] | Well, you see I’m very moved. | 那你如意了 我深有同感 |
[26:59] | – Are you happy now? – Nina… | -你高兴了吗 -妮娜 |
[27:07] | We have a new arrival at the rezidentura. | 我们基地里来了个新人 |
[27:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:13] | Oleg Igorevich Burov. | 奥列格·伊戈列维奇·布罗夫 |
[27:16] | First-tour officer, | 首次服役官员 |
[27:18] | but in charge of Line “X” — science and technology. | 但是他主管X线 科技 |
[27:23] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[27:29] | He’s a bad mattress. | 他像个破床垫 |
[27:32] | Too soft. | 太软 |
[27:44] | You think you can find out his specific target? | 你能找出他的具体目标吗 |
[27:49] | I can listen, maybe ask a few questions. | 我可以听 或许能问些问题 |
[27:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[28:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:24] | Stop! | 别这样 |
[28:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:34] | Make him stop! | 让他住手 |
[28:37] | Go! Come on! | 来 来吧 |
[28:39] | Go, Jared, go, Jared, go, Jared, go, Jared. | 加油 杰瑞德 加油加油 |
[28:42] | You’re there! | 到了 |
[28:43] | You’re still winning! | 你已经赢了 |
[28:44] | Go. | 来吧 |
[28:48] | Do you like this side? I got, like, flowers. | 喜欢这一面吗 我画的是花 |
[28:50] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[28:51] | The butterfly. | 还有蝴蝶 |
[28:53] | I just had it done. | 我刚画好的 |
[28:57] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[29:02] | Hey, Dad, you want this? | 爸爸 你要这个吗 |
[29:04] | Oh, sure. It’s gonna look great in our bedroom. | 当然 放在卧室里会很棒 |
[29:06] | Uh, can — can we go back to the hotel so I can go swimming? | 我们可以回酒店吗 我想游泳 |
[29:08] | We’ll head back in a little while. | 我们过会儿就回去了 |
[29:15] | Come on, guys, I want to go on the bumper cars. | 来嘛 我想玩碰碰车 |
[30:46] | Oleg Igorevich. | 奥列格·伊戈列维奇 |
[32:02] | Beeman! | 比曼 |
[32:05] | We need to take a drive. | 我们得出去一趟 |
[32:07] | – Drive? – To the Colonel’s house. | -去哪 -去上校家 |
[32:20] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:27] | Colonel Rennhull. | 雷浩上校 |
[32:29] | Agent Gaad. | 盖德探员 |
[32:31] | Agent Beeman. Thank you both for coming. | 比曼探员 谢谢你们过来 |
[32:33] | Are you all right? | 您没事吧 |
[32:34] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[32:37] | He just showed up and started screaming, | 他突然出现 然后开始大喊 |
[32:39] | “I’m gonna kill you, you ruined my life,” | “我要杀了你 你毁了我的人生” |
[32:41] | something about $500,000. | 还有五十万美金什么的 |
[32:43] | He was crazy. | 他疯了 |
[32:45] | My wife’s inside. | 我妻子在屋里 |
[32:48] | He just started coming at me. | 他就冲着我来了 |
[32:49] | You had the weapon on you? | 武器你是随身携带的吗 |
[32:53] | I got it when I saw him pull in the drive. | 我看见他在车道上停车后去才拿的 |
[32:59] | I mean, he’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[33:02] | He’s the one who approached me that I reported. | 他就是我之前上报的那个要策反我的人 |
[33:04] | Yes, he is. | 没错 是他 |
[33:07] | I really should get back inside. | 我得进屋去了 |
[33:09] | My wife is not good. | 我夫人受到了惊吓 |
[33:10] | – Of course. – You take care. | -好的 -保重 |
[33:18] | – Give me a minute, guys. – Yes, sir. | -能让我看看吗 -好的 长官 |
[33:25] | You’d think one in the head would have been enough. | 一枪不就够了吗 |
[33:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:32] | Oh, my God, Mom. It’s like she knows you. | 太神了 妈妈 好像她真的认识你一样 |
[33:35] | Yeah. Can she do me next? | 是啊 能让我试试吗 |
[33:36] | I’ll read your palm, Henry. | 我来给你看手相 亨利 |
[33:40] | Short, dweeb-like. | 蠢货 笨蛋 |
[33:44] | I’ll, uh, see you at the balloon dart. | 我去气球飞镖那边等你们 |
[33:45] | I’m just gonna grab some water. | 找点喝的 |
[33:53] | My agent called the service. | 我的手下打电话给中心 |
[33:55] | The surveillance is tight, and you can’t do a dead drop. | 他被监视得很紧 情报送不过来 |
[33:57] | I had to change things up. | 所以计划有变 |
[33:59] | I’ve got him coming here to do a pass, and it can’t be me. | 我让他来这儿传递情报 但我不能去接头 |
[34:01] | I’ve been on him for the last two days. | 我前两天一直跟着他 |
[34:02] | His tails might have seen me. | 跟踪他的人可能见过我了 |
[34:04] | – When? – About three minutes. | -什么时候 -三分钟后 |
[34:07] | He’s in gray pants, | 灰色裤子 |
[34:08] | gray blazer, green tie with white pattern. | 灰色上衣 绿底白点的领带 |
[34:11] | He’s gonna be looking for a blue hat and an 11-year-old boy. | 目标是一名牵着11岁男孩戴蓝帽子的人 |
[34:15] | We don’t use our kids. | 不能用孩子打掩护 |
[34:16] | It’s just a brush pass. | 不过是简单的信息交接 |
[34:18] | He’s got two tails on his surveillance team | 跟踪他的人有两个 |
[34:19] | about five feet behind him. | 离他大概五英尺 |
[34:21] | They won’t look twice at a father with his child, | 他们不会对一对父子起疑的 |
[34:22] | but you alone they might notice. | 但就你一个人可能会引起注意 |
[34:24] | You need the cover. | 你需要幌子 |
[34:26] | We have to move. | 准备行动了 |
[34:27] | Leanne will block for you. | 琳恩会为你掩护 |
[34:29] | After you get it, do 45 minutes of clearing on your own, | 得手后 排查是否被人盯上 |
[34:31] | then bring the package to my hotel, room 1123. | 45分钟后将东西送到我的酒店 1123房间 |
[34:34] | I may have to run the kids somewhere, | 我还得陪孩子们玩玩 |
[34:37] | so wait for me if I’m not back there. | 如果我不在 就在房间里等我 |
[34:38] | His operational report sounds bad. | 他的行动报告听起来很糟糕 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna need you guys’ help | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[34:41] | to take out his surveillance team so I can get him out. | 解决跟踪他的人 让我可以撤出他 |
[34:43] | Take out? We have our children here. | 杀人 我们的孩子可都在呢 |
[34:46] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[34:48] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 |
[34:59] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[35:01] | Hey, you try. | 你来试试 |
[35:02] | You know what? Let’s get some ice cream for the girls. | 我们去给姐姐和妈妈买冰淇淋吧 |
[35:04] | All right. I want the duck! | 好啊 帮我赢那只鸭子 |
[35:25] | Hey, where’d you get the hat? | 帽子哪来的 |
[35:27] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah. We should get Capitals hats. | 喜欢 我们应该弄些首都队的帽子 |
[35:44] | You promised you were gonna take me to get ice cream. | 我们不是去买冰淇淋的吗 |
[35:45] | I am. | 没错 |
[35:47] | Neil’s father’s a lawyer. | 尼尔的爸爸是律师 |
[35:48] | He has season tickets. | 他有游乐场的季度卡 |
[35:50] | You should make friends with him. | 你应该和他爸爸交交朋友 |
[35:51] | You should make friends with Neil. | 那还不如你去和尼尔交朋友呢 |
[36:05] | There you are. | 你们在这儿啊 |
[36:07] | Listen, last ride, then back to the hotel, okay? | 再玩一项 我们就回酒店 好吗 |
[36:13] | What the hell was that about? | 刚刚是什么情况 |
[36:15] | I’ll tell you on the way. Let’s go. | 边走边说 走吧 |
[36:18] | I’ll give the kids money for more rides. | 我再给孩子们一些钱 让他们多玩会儿 |
[36:48] | Come in. | 我们进来了 |
[37:11] | P-Paige and Henry — Go. | 去找佩姬和亨利 快去 |
[37:13] | No, no! | 不 |
[38:19] | No! Oh, my God! | 不 天啊 |
[38:28] | Henry?! Henry?! | 亨利 亨利 |
[38:33] | – Hen? – What? | -亨利 -怎么了 |
[38:36] | Wait. Where’s Paige? | 等等 佩姬呢 |
[38:37] | Um, she just took off. | 她刚离开了 |
[38:39] | Uh, okay. Come with me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[38:40] | Um, but, Mom, I wanted to ride again. | 妈妈 我想再玩一圈 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry. Time to go. | 抱歉 该走了 |
[38:43] | We just have to find your sister. | 得先找到你姐姐 |
[38:54] | Over here. | 大家看这边 |
[39:08] | Paige! | 佩姬 |
[39:09] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:13] | Why didn’t you stay with your brother? | 怎么不和弟弟待一起 |
[39:14] | I just wanted to get my face painted. | 我想来做个脸绘 |
[39:17] | Guys! Come on. It’s getting late. | 快走吧 不早了 |
[39:19] | Sorry. | 对不起了 |
[39:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:23] | – Are you guys okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[39:25] | Just — just been looking for you, that’s all. | 就是刚刚找不到你了 |
[40:55] | There’s nothing in the operational report, | 行动报告里什么都没有 |
[40:56] | just routine surveillance, | 只是常规监视 |
[40:57] | but there’s an address in Virginia | 但有个距离弗吉尼亚海军基地 |
[40:59] | two hours south of the naval base and these sketches. | 往南两小时车程的地址 还有这些草图 |
[41:01] | Looks like a propeller, machine tool, something. | 看起来像是螺旋桨 机床之类的东西 |
[41:03] | Well, whatever it is, Emmett and Leanne | 不管是什么 埃米特和琳恩 |
[41:05] | were in a hell of a hurry to get it. | 当时拼命赶着去拿 |
[41:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:10] | I’ll go — I’ll go signal now. | 我现在 我去发个信号 |
[41:12] | No, no. You, uh — you rest up. I’ll do it. | 不不 你 你休息一下 我来发吧 |
[41:17] | I should have done it without Henry, | 我不应该拉着亨利执行任务 |
[41:19] | even if I was more exposed. | 即便这样更容易暴露身份 |
[41:22] | You didn’t have time to think. | 你当时没时间去考虑 |
[41:25] | You’re supposed to be with Martha tonight. | 你今晚应该跟玛莎在一起 |
[41:26] | No, no. I’m gonna make an excuse. | 不不 我会编个借口 |
[41:28] | No. If the FBI were part of this, | 不行 如果这事跟联调局有关系 |
[41:30] | if they know about this, we need to find out. | 如果他们知道这事 那我们就得查清楚 |
[41:32] | You need to go. I’ll stay up. | 你得走了 我不睡了 |
[41:39] | Who would do this? | 这会是谁干的 |
[41:40] | You want the list? | 你想听名单吗 |
[41:45] | Someone who knows us, every single one of us, | 知道我们所有特工身份的某个人 |
[41:47] | someone who was on to the operation, | 知道那次任务的某个人 |
[41:49] | in which case they may or may not have caught us | 到最后 他们也许会 |
[41:51] | at the end of it, someone who had surveillance | 也许不会抓到我们 监视我们执行任务 |
[41:52] | on the operation that we missed. | 我们却不知其存在的人 |
[41:54] | That’s half the list. | 那只是一部分 |
[41:55] | You want me to finish it? | 你要我说完吗 |
[41:58] | Not really. | 算了 |
[42:01] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[42:03] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽早回来 |
[42:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:12] | Somewhere along the line, encounter yourself, | 在路上 碰见你自己 |
[42:15] | shake hands and say, “Hi, | 握着手说”你好 |
[42:16] | where the hell have you been all these years?!” | 这些年你都上哪儿去了” |
[42:20] | Well, now that we’re together… | 既然我们在一起 |
[42:22] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[42:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[42:27] | Uh, I had to talk to somebody in Arlington. | 我去阿灵顿跟人谈了些事 |
[42:30] | Wasn’t worth driving back to the office. | 懒得再开车回办公室了 |
[42:34] | Where’s Matthew? | 马修在哪里 |
[42:35] | Uh, he’s having dinner at Craig’s. | 他在克雷格家吃饭 |
[42:38] | I didn’t know you’d be home. | 我不知道你会回来 |
[42:38] | I made plans to see a movie with Trish and Marie. | 我计划跟翠西和玛丽一起去看场电影 |
[42:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:45] | I can heat up leftovers before I go, | 我走之前可以加热一下剩菜 |
[42:47] | or there’s French-bread pizza in the freezer. | 或者冰箱里有法式硬脆皮披萨 |
[42:49] | That’s all right. I’m…not really hungry. | 没关系 我…不怎么饿 |
[42:56] | Look like you’ve never looked before. | 像从未看过那样去看 |
[42:58] | Hear like you’ve never heard before. | 像从未听过那样去听 |
[43:00] | Feel like you’ve never felt before! | 像从未感受过那样去感受 |
[43:01] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[43:02] | Leo Buscaglia. | 里奥·布斯卡利亚 |
[43:04] | He’s — well, they call him the “Love Doctor”. | 他是 他们叫他”爱的医生” |
[43:09] | He says you can change the whole world with a hug. | 他说一个拥抱就可以改变整个世界 |
[43:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:14] | Looks like he’s trying to change his world with a pledge drive. | 他是想用募捐得来的钱去改变自己的世界吧 |
[43:18] | It’s for PBS, not him. | 这是给美国公共广播公司募捐 不是给他 |
[43:26] | You know, he says that the greatest hazard in life | 他说一生中最大的危险 |
[43:32] | is to risk nothing. | 就是从不冒险 |
[43:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:39] | He says that love is always open arms, | 他说爱就是常常敞开怀抱 |
[43:42] | that if you close your arms to love | 如果你不向爱敞开怀抱 |
[43:43] | that…you’ll find you’re left just holding only yourself. | 你会发现 你就只能拥抱自己 |
[44:04] | Anyway, that’s what he’s famous for. | 总之 那就是他出名的原因 |
[44:12] | Do you want to come with us… | 你想跟我们一起去吗 |
[44:15] | To the movies? | 看电影 |
[44:19] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[44:30] | I knew it was ordained that I should never marry an equal, | 我知道我注定无法嫁个般配的人 |
[44:33] | so…I married shame. | 所以我和羞耻结合 |
[44:37] | It is my shame that has kept me alive, | 羞耻令我活了下去 |
[44:39] | My knowing that I am truly not like other women, | 我知道我跟别的女人不同 |
[44:44] | why I shall never, like them, have children, a husband, | 为什么我不像她们 拥有孩子 丈夫 |
[44:48] | and the pleasures of a home. | 还有家庭的欢乐 |
[44:51] | Sometimes I pity them. | 有时我同情她们 |
[44:53] | I have a freedom they cannot understand. | 我拥有她们无法理解的自由 |
[44:56] | No insult, no blame can touch me. | 任何凌辱和责备都无法触动我 |
[45:05] | It’s just hard — this job, this life. | 太难了 这工作 这生活 |
[45:11] | It gets to you in ways you didn’t think it would. | 它会通过你意想不到的方式影响你 |
[45:15] | And it isn’t easy for me to talk about this, | 谈这些对我来说并不容易 |
[45:18] | but I sometimes wonder if I’m cut out for this. | 我有时会想自己到底适不适合干这行 |
[45:26] | I don’t know. I can’t get into it. | 我不知道 我不能想太多了 |
[45:28] | It was just, um — it was a hard day. | 只是 只是今天太难熬了 |
[45:31] | It was a bad day. | 今天很糟糕 |
[45:34] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[45:36] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[45:39] | Relax. | 放松 |
[45:43] | You’re home now. | 你回家了 |