时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Who killed Vlad? – I don’t know. | -谁杀了弗拉基 -我不知道 |
[00:06] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[00:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:08] | Happy birthday, Henry! | 生日快乐 亨利 |
[00:15] | We have to be able to trust each other. | 我们得互相信任 |
[00:17] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[00:18] | And Amelia? | 艾米莉亚呢 |
[00:19] | Ninth-grade, cheerleading. | 九年级了 当上了拉拉队长 |
[00:21] | – Oh, my God, no. – Yes! | -天哪 不是吧 -是的 |
[00:22] | Most of our mother/daughter time is spent | 所以我们大部分母女相处时间 |
[00:24] | cooking for the bake sales | 都在为糕点义卖活动烘焙东西 |
[00:25] | and then there’s boys, boys, boys. | 还有就是谈论男孩子 |
[00:27] | Nothing much else to worry about with these kids. | 这些孩子也没其他烦心事了 |
[00:30] | Nothing prepares you for them growing up. | 他们就这么长大了 我们完全措手不及 |
[00:32] | My agent called the service. | 我的手下打电话给中心 |
[00:33] | The surveillance is tight. He can’t do a dead drop. | 他被监视得很紧 情报送不过来 |
[00:36] | I’ve got him coming here to do a pass. It can’t be me. | 我让他来这儿传递情报 但我不能去接头 |
[00:38] | He’s gonna be looking for a blue hat and an 11-year-old boy. | 目标是一名牵着11岁男孩戴蓝帽子的人 |
[00:42] | We don’t use our kids. | 不能用孩子打掩护 |
[00:43] | He’s in gray pants, gray blazer, | 他穿着灰色裤子 灰色上衣 |
[00:45] | green tie with white pattern. | 系着绿底白点的领带 |
[00:51] | Come in. | 我们进来了 |
[00:55] | P-Paige and Henry. Go. | 去找佩姬和亨利 快去 |
[01:00] | I should have done it without Henry. | 我不应该拉着亨利执行任务 |
[01:02] | You’re supposed to be with Martha tonight. | 你今晚应该跟玛莎在一起 |
[01:03] | – No, no, I’m gonna make an excuse. – No. | -不不 我会编个借口 -不行 |
[01:05] | If the FBI were part of this, | 如果这事跟联调局有关系 |
[01:07] | if they knew about this, | 如果他们知道这事 |
[01:08] | we need to find out. | 那我们就得查清楚 |
[01:09] | Who would do this? | 这会是谁干的 |
[01:10] | You want the list? | 你想听名单吗 |
[01:12] | Someone who knows us, every single one of us, | 知道我们所有特工身份的某个人 |
[01:14] | someone who was on to the operation. | 知道那次任务的某个人 |
[01:19] | 5, 2, | 五 二 |
[01:20] | 7, 1, | 七 一 |
[01:24] | 0, 3, | 零 三 |
[01:28] | 6, 4, | 六 四 |
[01:31] | 2, 9, | 二 九 |
[01:35] | 7, 2, | 七 二 |
[01:38] | 9, 5… | 九 五 |
[01:43] | 9… | 九 |
[01:49] | Mom, we’re up! | 妈妈 我们起来了 |
[01:52] | 0, 6… | 零 六 |
[01:56] | 7. | 七 |
[01:58] | 3. | 三 |
[02:10] | Get the oranges out! | 把橙子拿出来 |
[02:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:14] | – Paige, come on. – You’re so annoying. | -佩姬 快点 -真烦人 |
[02:15] | Come on! Get those oranges. | 快点 去拿橙子 |
[02:18] | Have a great day. | 祝你愉快 |
[02:23] | Mike, you forgot your backpack! | 迈克 你忘拿背包了 |
[02:48] | In Israel, Defense Minister Ariel Sharon | 以色列国防部长阿里埃勒·沙龙 |
[02:50] | has made clear his nation would move into the Sinai Peninsula. | 表明国家将会进军西奈半岛 |
[02:54] | Oh, this looks fabulous. | 太丰盛了 |
[02:56] | You okay? | 感觉如何 |
[02:58] | I’m not feeling so great. | 感觉不太好 |
[03:01] | So don’t push it. Take a sick day. | 别勉强自己 请个病假 |
[03:04] | I got a lot to do today. | 今天有很多活要干 |
[03:05] | They’re lucky to have you. | 他们有你这样的员工真幸运 |
[03:07] | …Claiming Minister Sharon has come short | 声称沙龙部长未曾 |
[03:09] | of threatening all-out war. | 威胁要发动战争 |
[03:11] | Israel is to withdraw… | 以色列将撤回… |
[03:12] | You know, I saw in the bureau newsletter | 我看到了局里的通讯件了 |
[03:14] | that there’s a senior clerk position opening up. | 有一个高级文员的职位空缺 |
[03:18] | What department? | 什么部门 |
[03:19] | Um, Office of Equal Employment Opportunity? | 平等就业机会办公室 |
[03:24] | You know, secretaries usually top out at GS-7. | 秘书的工资一般最多也就普通等级七级 |
[03:27] | Senior clerks, they go all the way to GS-9. | 而高级文员能拿到九级 |
[03:30] | Well, are there any clerk openings in counterintelligence? | 反间谍部门有空缺吗 |
[03:33] | Mm, no. Not right now. | 目前没有 |
[03:36] | You should talk to personnel, | 你应该去找下人事部门 |
[03:38] | put in an application | 提交个申请 |
[03:39] | so you’re top of the list the next time one opens up there. | 这样下次有空缺时就会优先考虑你了 |
[03:42] | Well, sure, but…this one’s open now. | 当然 可是这个现在就有空缺 |
[03:48] | Martha, you’re smart, you’re capable, | 玛莎 你很聪明 又有能力 |
[03:51] | you’re working in a department that does important work. | 你在部门里做着很重要的工作 |
[03:54] | I mean, don’t you want to stay and rise up somewhere | 难道你就不想身居要职 |
[03:56] | where you can make a difference? | 出人头地吗 |
[04:00] | What was supposed to be | 一家人周末旅行 |
[04:01] | – a family weekend getaway turned tragic… – You’re right. | -却成为了悲剧… -没错 |
[04:04] | Agent Gaad would be lucky to have me as a clerk. | 盖德探员有我这样的好文员应该感到庆幸 |
[04:06] | – Yeah. – …Daughter, Amelia, | -是啊 -女儿艾米莉亚 |
[04:07] | were brutally gunned down in an 11th-floor room… | 在11楼的酒店房间内被残忍地枪杀 |
[04:09] | – Oh. Oh, this is awful. – …In this hotel behind me. | -太不幸了 -就在我身后的酒店 |
[04:12] | – Police have arrested no suspects… – What happened? | -警察还未逮捕任何嫌疑人… -怎么了 |
[04:15] | A family was murdered in their hotel room in Alexandria. | 一家人在亚历山大的酒店里被杀害了 |
[04:19] | The parents and their daughter. | 父母和女儿 |
[04:20] | …17-year-old son. Mayor Barry has offered… | 17岁的儿子 巴里市长提供了… |
[04:23] | – Good lord. – …And support of the PCPs. | -天啊 -并提供医疗帮助 |
[04:26] | Now, you think this was a burglary | 你觉得这是盗窃行凶 |
[04:27] | or some Charles Manson-type thing? | 还是什么犯罪团伙干的 |
[04:29] | Martha, it’s not a Charles Manson thing. | 玛莎 肯定不是什么犯罪团伙 |
[04:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | Have a safe flight, hon. | 旅途平安 亲爱的 |
[04:35] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[04:36] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:37] | Residents have expressed shock and outrage, | 市民们非常震惊和愤怒 |
[04:39] | and phones are ringing off the hook | 当地安保公司接到无数电话 |
[04:41] | at a local security company where many have inquired | 很多人要求在自己家里 |
[04:44] | about installing alarm systems in their homes. | 安装安全警报系统 |
[04:47] | They were killed in a hotel right near | 他们就在亚历山大老城区附近的 |
[04:49] | old town Alexandria. | 酒店里遇害的 |
[04:50] | We were probably like a few blocks away when it happened. | 我们当时可能就在几个街区之外 |
[04:53] | God, turn that off. | 老天 关掉 |
[04:55] | But it’s the news. | 这是新闻 |
[05:00] | Jamie, Bob, let’s go. | 杰米 鲍勃 走吧 |
[05:01] | Come on! | 快点 |
[06:38] | I don’t think so, but — | 我不这么认为 但是… |
[06:40] | Good morning, Mr. Philip. | 早上好 菲利普先生 |
[06:41] | Morning, Stavos. | 早上好 斯塔沃思 |
[06:42] | Um, I need to talk to you about — | 我得跟你谈谈… |
[06:43] | Can you give me five minutes? And I will be all yours. | 能给我五分钟吗 之后就全听你的 |
[06:53] | What did Moscow say? | 莫斯科那边怎么说 |
[06:55] | I didn’t get the signal. | 我没听全信号 |
[06:57] | The kids were up. | 孩子们起床了 |
[06:58] | I didn’t want to leave them downstairs. | 我不想留他俩在楼下 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:03] | Martha? | 玛莎那边呢 |
[07:04] | Hour and a half in Gaad’s office on the tape, | 听了一个半小时盖德办公室的录音 |
[07:06] | but not a word about the murders. | 但完全没提到凶杀案的事 |
[07:08] | They’re not on it at FBI. | 这事跟联调局无关 |
[07:10] | They do not know who Emmett and Leanne are. | 他们不知道埃米特和琳恩是谁 |
[07:14] | Let’s just see what Moscow knows. | 等莫斯科那边的消息吧 |
[07:16] | You want to make the drop? | 你想去送情报吗 |
[07:17] | Get out on the street a little? | 顺便去街上走走 |
[07:19] | I can listen on the numbers. | 我可以去听信号 |
[07:21] | Come in! | 进来 |
[07:23] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[07:24] | Hey, sorry to barge in like this. | 不好意思就这么过来了 |
[07:25] | Is this a bad moment? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[07:27] | No. Are you kidding? | 没有 怎么会呢 |
[07:28] | Never. | 没有的事 |
[07:28] | Oh, great. Great. | 那就好 |
[07:29] | – How are you? – Good, good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[07:30] | I brought some friends with me. | 我带了些朋友来 |
[07:31] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[07:32] | Uh, this is Mike Orndorff. | 这位是麦克·奥恩多夫 |
[07:34] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[07:35] | And this is Stuart Batlet. | 这位是斯图尔特·巴特雷特 |
[07:36] | Mike works down the hall from me, | 我和麦克的办公室就相隔一条走廊 |
[07:38] | and Stuart’s his brother-in-law. | 斯图尔特是他的小舅子 |
[07:40] | He’s getting married | 他就要跟一位 |
[07:40] | to a very lovely young lady named Sarah. | 非常漂亮的姑娘莎拉结婚了 |
[07:42] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[07:43] | Second marriage. Gonna do it right this time. | 二婚了 这次可不容有失 |
[07:46] | – Yeah. Right. – Great. | -是啊 -挺好 |
[07:47] | So, we need a bachelor weekend. | 我们要过一个单身周末 |
[07:49] | March 12th to 14th. | 3月12号到14号 |
[07:51] | Something that’s not gonna wreck the marriage. | 但别闹太大害人家结不了婚 |
[07:53] | Okay. Budget? | 好的 预算呢 |
[07:54] | Oh, Stuart owns his own plumbing business. | 斯图尔特有自己的管道生意 |
[07:56] | Very successful. | 非常成功 |
[07:57] | Maybe Montreal. | 不如去蒙特利尔 |
[07:59] | I mean, it can be a little cold that time of year, | 这时节可能会有点冷 |
[08:01] | but it’s very European and it’s only a two-hour flight. | 但那儿很欧式风 而且飞过去只要两小时 |
[08:06] | Or, uh, there’s that great, uh, dude ranch in Kentucky. | 或者 肯塔基州有座很棒的度假牧场 |
[08:09] | We sent some guys there last year. | 我们去年就介绍几位老兄去了 |
[08:10] | You know, horseback riding, trout fishing, dove hunting. | 骑马 钓鳟鱼 打鸽子 |
[08:13] | They brew their own moonshine. | 他们还自己酿了酒 |
[08:14] | I told you. This is the guy. | 我就说他很靠谱 |
[08:17] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[08:17] | Let me, uh — let me show you a brochure. | 我给你们看看旅游手册 |
[08:21] | My mother has that same clock in her kitchen. | 我妈厨房里有个一模一样的钟 |
[08:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[10:41] | Mom, look at me! | 妈 快看我 |
[10:52] | I got the signal. | 收到消息了 |
[10:53] | Chesapeake. Tonight. | 切萨皮克 今晚 |
[10:54] | They want us to check out Emmett’s agent. | 他们想让我们去查查埃米特手下的特工 |
[10:56] | Do they think he did it? | 他们认为是他做的吗 |
[10:58] | I don’t know. I don’t think they know. | 我不知道 他们好像也不知道 |
[11:00] | If Emmett’s agent turned, | 如果埃米特的手下叛变了 |
[11:01] | they definitely had someone | 他们肯定派了人 |
[11:02] | watching the brush pass in Alexandria. | 监控着亚历山大那次信息交接 |
[11:04] | If that happened, | 如果真是这样 |
[11:06] | they would have gotten us by now. | 他们现在已经抓到我们了 |
[11:07] | Or not. | 也不一定 |
[11:08] | Either way, we still have to check out this guy. | 不管怎样 我们还是得去查一下这家伙 |
[11:14] | You go. I’m gonna stay with the kids. | 你去吧 我陪着孩子们 |
[11:17] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[11:20] | Good. | 好 |
[11:25] | Soviet Foreign Minister wasn’t pleased | 苏联外交部长对于 |
[11:27] | one of his diplomats got shot in the back of the head. | 他的一名外交官后脑中枪 很不满意 |
[11:31] | His body was found in a dumpster. | 他的尸体在垃圾桶里被发现 |
[11:34] | D.C. is a dangerous place. | 华盛顿是个危险的地方 |
[11:36] | The State keeps asking questions. | 国务院一直在发问 |
[11:38] | I can’t really give answers. | 我根本无法作答 |
[11:41] | Someone may have to take the fall. | 有人可能得承担责任 |
[12:17] | Da? | 什么事 |
[13:04] | I just think the teachers should communicate | 我只是觉得老师之间该互相交流 |
[13:05] | so if Miss Bell gives us a math test on Thursday | 这样如果贝尔老师周四考数学 |
[13:08] | Mr. Abernathy doesn’t give us | 阿伯纳西老师就不会 |
[13:10] | a history test the same day | 把历史考试放在同一天了 |
[13:12] | because you can’t study enough for both. | 因为你无法同时复习好两门课 |
[13:13] | – Right. – You don’t learn anything. | -是啊 -什么也学不进去 |
[13:15] | And you get bad grades and you just don’t feel good. | 拿不到好成绩 心情也不好 |
[13:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:19] | Dad, do you really have to go? | 爸爸 你必须去吗 |
[13:21] | Three new agencies have opened up in the last month. | 上个月新开了三家旅行社 |
[13:26] | And the one around the corner is offering inclusive packages. | 街角的那家提供旅行套餐 |
[13:29] | What’s inclusive packages? | 什么是旅行套餐 |
[13:30] | It’s where they give you all your food, airfare, hotel. | 就是吃住行费用全包含在内 |
[13:33] | You just pay once and then you forget about it. | 你只用付一次钱 然后就能逍遥快活了 |
[13:36] | Problem is, we have to figure out a way to keep up. | 问题就在于 我们得想个办法赶上他们 |
[13:38] | We could be wiped out. | 否则可能会倒闭 |
[13:39] | Would it help if we came to work | 如果我们周末陪你一起工作 |
[13:41] | with you on the weekends? | 会有帮助吗 |
[13:43] | No, it’s not that bad. | 不用 情况没那么糟 |
[13:44] | No, he’s exaggerating. Come here. | 没事 你爸过于夸张了 过来 |
[13:46] | But I do have to travel more, you know? | 但我的确得多出出差 |
[13:49] | Make friends with the hotel managers, | 和酒店经理交朋友 |
[13:50] | figure out a way we can be better than the competition. | 想出一条能打败他们的策略 |
[13:52] | So, I will see you… in a couple days. | 那我们 几天后见 |
[13:56] | Bye. | 我走啦 |
[13:57] | – Bye. – Bye, team! | -再见 -再见啦 亲爱的们 |
[13:59] | Bye, Dad! | 爸爸再见 |
[14:07] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[14:12] | Mom, come on. | 妈妈 走吧 |
[14:14] | Coming. | 这就来 |
[14:38] | Mr. Dameran, I’m very sorry to speak to you | 达莫伦先生 非常抱歉以这种方式 |
[14:41] | in this way instead of in person. | 和你交谈 而不是面对面 |
[14:45] | W-well, then speak to me in person. | 那就进来面对面谈啊 |
[14:48] | Look, I put my life on the line to get here. | 我冒着生命危险来到这儿 |
[14:49] | I don’t think it’s asking too much | 想跟人面谈 |
[14:51] | to talk to an actual human being. | 不算过分吧 |
[14:53] | I understand completely. | 我完全理解 |
[14:56] | And we’re very grateful you have come. | 我们非常感激你能来 |
[14:58] | Just, we have… | 只不过 我们得… |
[15:00] | procedures that we absolutely have to follow. | 完全按照规定流程走 |
[15:03] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[15:04] | I have to be at work in 25 minutes. | 我25分钟后还得回去工作 |
[15:06] | You get somebody in here or I’ll leave. | 你叫个人进来 否则我马上走人 |
[15:11] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 |
[15:12] | I’m taking care of it now. | 我这就处理 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:25] | Some of these, uh, frustrations, | 像这种 令人不爽的规定 |
[15:28] | despite our numerous efforts, have not been solved yet. | 尽管我们努力多次 仍尚未解决 |
[15:34] | I want to do something really important for the cause, | 我想为红色大业做些大事 |
[15:36] | but if I’m caught coming in or out of the embassy, it’ll… | 但如果我被人看到进出大使馆 就… |
[15:39] | O-of course. | 当然了 |
[15:40] | Mr. Dameran, I understand if you cannot wait. | 达莫伦先生 你要不想等我完全理解 |
[15:44] | Just maybe… | 只是也许 |
[15:47] | you want to tell me a little bit now | 你现在能透露一点吗 |
[15:50] | about who you are and what you can do for us. | 关于你的身份 以及你能为我们做什么 |
[16:54] | Can I see some I.D.? | 能看看你的证件吗 |
[17:39] | How’s it going? Any luck on the contracts? | 情况如何 合同谈得还顺利吗 |
[17:42] | So far, nothing, but I’m just getting started. | 目前还没进展 不过这才刚刚开始 |
[17:44] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[17:47] | I’m about to pick them up. | 我正打算去接他们 |
[17:49] | Yeah, better than the bus today. | 今天最好别坐巴士了 |
[17:51] | Good. | 好 |
[17:53] | Bye, hon. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[17:54] | I’ll talk to you later. | 下次聊 |
[21:34] | I almost gave up on you. | 我差点以为你不来了 |
[21:36] | We have a walk-in. | 大使馆来了一名投诚者 |
[21:39] | What do you know about it? | 你都知道些什么 |
[21:42] | I’m not on the team handling it. | 我不在处理小组 |
[21:43] | I haven’t heard much. | 没听到多少 |
[21:44] | Well, do you know what time he came in? | 你知道他是几点过去的吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:47] | Well, when was the first time | 那你第一次听见 |
[21:48] | you heard somebody talking about it? | 有人谈论这事是几点 |
[21:50] | About 11:00? | 大约十一点 |
[21:55] | Well, tell me about Arkady’s movements. | 告诉我阿卡迪的一举一动 |
[21:57] | He’s in and out of his office all day, very busy. | 他一天都在办公室进进出出 非常忙碌 |
[22:00] | After 11:00? | 在十一点后吗 |
[22:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:04] | Until about…2:00. | 直到大概 下午两点 |
[22:06] | He was in there a very long time. | 他在那儿待了很长时间 |
[22:08] | You see any cables going out? | 你看到他们发电报了吗 |
[22:10] | No. There are always cables. | 不清楚 发电报是常事 |
[22:11] | Anything high-priority? | 有什么高优先级的吗 |
[22:12] | No, I wasn’t close enough to see. | 不知道 我离得太远看不到 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry I don’t have more. | 抱歉没有更多消息了 |
[22:17] | Well, this is good. | 这很好 |
[22:20] | This is very good. | 这已经非常好了 |
[22:24] | I got to get on it. | 我得去调查这事 |
[22:27] | Your report can wait an hour. | 你的报告可以等一个小时 |
[22:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:42] | So, he’s not in? | 他不在吗 |
[22:45] | Well, can I leave him a message, then? | 那我能给他留个信吗 |
[22:48] | Tell him I really enjoyed our dinner. | 告诉他我很享受那顿晚餐 |
[22:51] | The steak was excellent. Did you get that? | 牛排真是好吃 你记下了吗 |
[22:56] | I really enjoyed our dinner. | 我很享受那顿晚餐 |
[22:59] | The steak was excellent. | 牛排真是好吃 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Fred, um, we need to talk. | 弗雷德 我们得谈谈 |
[23:12] | I’m a friend of Paul’s. | 我是保罗的朋友 |
[23:16] | You’re, uh, you’re doing great. | 你做得很不错 |
[23:19] | You just sent him an emergency signal, | 先给他发个紧急信号 |
[23:20] | and now you’re on your escape plan. | 然后就逃跑 |
[23:23] | You probably think I’m FBI or D.O.D. | 你可能把我当成联调局 国防部 |
[23:25] | or Lockheed security or CIA. | 洛克希德公司保安或是中情局的人了 |
[23:30] | I know you feared this day would come. | 我知道你害怕这一天的到来 |
[23:33] | Paul warned you, prepared you, | 保罗警告过你 打了预防针 |
[23:35] | probably, and rigged that box for you. | 可能那个箱子都是他给你准备的 |
[23:37] | But this is something different. | 但现在情况不同 |
[23:38] | Nobody has caught you. | 没人盯上你了 |
[23:40] | Fred, listen to me. | 弗雷德 听我说 |
[23:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:44] | We’ve met before. In old town Alexandria. | 我们曾经见过面 在亚历山大老城 |
[23:46] | You were supposed to hand something to Paul, | 你本该把什么东西交给保罗 |
[23:47] | but he couldn’t do it, so you handed it to me. | 但他接不了 所以你就交给我了 |
[23:49] | I looked different then, | 那时我不是这副样子 |
[23:51] | but look close. It’s me. | 但仔细看看 真是我 |
[23:53] | Man in a blue baseball cap with a boy. | 牵着一个男孩戴着蓝色棒球帽的男人 |
[23:55] | How could I know that? | 不然我怎么会知道 |
[24:01] | I can think of a lot of ways. | 我能想到不少办法 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:09] | I’ll take the automobile insurance. | 我要汽车保险 |
[24:13] | Can I go watch TV? | 我能去看电视吗 |
[24:15] | I’m almost at retirement! | 我马上就退休了 |
[24:17] | He always wants to watch TV when he’s behind. | 他每次落后就想去看电视 |
[24:19] | Maybe I’m just a little bit more interested | 也可能我只是对现实生活更感兴趣 |
[24:20] | in real life than the game. | 而不是玩游戏 |
[24:22] | Yeah, real life — watching TV. | 是啊 现实生活就是看电视 |
[24:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:46] | Mom, it’s your turn! | 妈妈 到你了 |
[24:48] | Hang on. I have to take a message for dad. | 等一下 我要给爸爸记个留言 |
[25:10] | Mom! I’m bored! | 妈妈 我好无聊 |
[25:14] | You know what? You guys want to go see a movie? | 这样吧 你们想去看电影吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 想 |
[25:18] | We could go see “Raiders of the Lost Ark”. | 我们可以去看《夺宝奇兵》 |
[25:20] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[25:20] | If we left right now, we could make the next show. | 现在出发的话能赶上下一场 |
[25:24] | I thought we’re having family time. | 现在不是家庭时光吗 |
[25:25] | You’d rather play “Life” than watch | 你宁愿玩《模拟人生》 |
[25:26] | “Raiders of the Lost Ark”? Are you insane? | 也不看《夺宝奇兵》 你疯了吗 |
[25:29] | We could have family time at the movie. | 我们可以看电影度过家庭时光啊 |
[25:30] | You guys, come on. Go get your coats! | 你们俩 快去穿外套 |
[25:33] | Quick, quick, quick. | 快去 快去 |
[25:42] | Fred, you have to untie my hands. | 弗雷德 你得给我的手松绑 |
[25:46] | I still don’t know who you are. | 我还不知道你的身份呢 |
[25:47] | You do know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[25:48] | I have told you who I am, and we do not have much time. | 我已经告诉过你了 我们时间不多了 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:53] | I’m so sorry I have to do this. | 真对不起我要这么做 |
[25:57] | Those model — the model kits, | 那些模型 模型工具 |
[25:59] | those model kits that you have in your closet. | 在你衣柜里的模型工具 |
[26:01] | They were gifts for his son, weren’t they? | 是给他儿子的礼物 对吧 |
[26:04] | Weren’t they? | 对吧 |
[26:08] | We don’t usually tell people about our kids, | 我们一般不会跟别人讲我们的孩子 |
[26:09] | so you must really mean a lot to him. | 所以你对他一定很重要 |
[26:12] | It is okay, Fred. | 没事的 弗雷德 |
[26:15] | Fred, it’s okay. | 弗雷德 没事 |
[26:17] | You know it’s the truth. | 你知道我说的是真的 |
[26:20] | We’re both his friends. | 我们都是他的朋友 |
[26:38] | I’m — I’m gonna meet him. | 我 我要去见他 |
[26:41] | I’ll tell him about you, | 告诉他你的事 |
[26:42] | and then we’ll see what he wants to do. | 看他想怎么办 |
[26:45] | You can’t. | 你见不到他 |
[26:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:50] | Is there any chance | 有没有可能 |
[26:52] | that you told somebody | 你把你和保罗的关系 |
[26:53] | about your relationship with Paul | 告诉了别人 |
[26:55] | or that they guessed by accident? | 或是别人碰巧猜到了 |
[26:57] | Even the littlest of — | 即使是最小的… |
[26:58] | I know. Know you would never betray him on purpose. | 我知道 我知道你绝不会故意背叛他 |
[27:00] | I know that. But is there any chance someone found out? | 我清楚这一点 但有没有可能这事被别人发现了 |
[27:05] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么这么问 |
[27:07] | Because it’s important. | 因为这很重要 |
[27:09] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然没人发现 |
[27:12] | Why did your surveillance tighten up on you in D.C.? | 为什么特区加强了对你的监控 |
[27:15] | They tightened up on everybody at the meetings. | 他们加强了对所有参会人员的监控 |
[27:17] | They’re paranoid! | 他们丧心病狂了 |
[27:18] | Now tell me what the hell is going on! | 快告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[27:20] | I believe you. I do. | 我相信你 真的 |
[27:21] | I-I-I see all that money in your bag. | 我看到了你包里的钱 |
[27:23] | You didn’t spend a penny. You didn’t do it for the money. | 你一分都没花 你不是图钱才干的 |
[27:25] | You did it for something much bigger just like Paul said. | 就像保罗说的 你是为了宏图大业 |
[27:27] | I understand why he trusted you. | 我明白为什么他信任你 |
[27:30] | I do. | 真的 |
[27:34] | Fred, I have to tell you something, | 弗雷德 我得告诉你点事 |
[27:35] | and it is gonna be hard. | 你会很难接受 |
[27:40] | Did you see the story about the couple that was murdered | 你看到亚历山大老城一对夫妇 |
[27:42] | in a hotel room in old town Alexandria? | 在酒店房间被杀的新闻了吗 |
[27:45] | – With their daughter. – Yes. | -他们的女儿也被杀了 -没错 |
[27:49] | That was Paul. | 死者就是保罗 |
[27:53] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[27:57] | I saw the picture in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到了照片 |
[28:00] | No, you only ever saw him in disguise | 不 出于对你人身安全的考虑 |
[28:02] | like I’m wearing now, for your own protection. | 你只见过他伪装后的样子 就像我现在这样 |
[28:16] | Why… | 为什么 |
[28:21] | Why are you saying this? | 为什么你要说这些 |
[28:26] | Because it’s the truth and you need to know. | 因为这是事实 你有必要知道 |
[28:41] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[29:02] | Damn it. You guys, I forgot. | 见鬼 孩子们 我忘了 |
[29:05] | I-I promised Dad I’d finish ticketing his tour package | 我答应爸爸在明早之前帮他 |
[29:07] | we have to get out by tomorrow morning. | 给旅行团订好票 |
[29:09] | I’m gonna have to drop you guys off at the movie. | 我把你们送到电影院就得走了 |
[29:11] | Y-you’re not coming with us? | 你不和我们一起了吗 |
[29:15] | You missed the turn, Mom. | 你没拐弯 妈妈 |
[29:16] | I’ll circle back around. | 我一会儿再转过去 |
[29:18] | I’ll get there as soon as I can, guys. | 我会尽快过去找你们 |
[29:35] | What was his real name? | 他真名叫什么 |
[29:38] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[29:41] | He didn’t really take to a lot of people. | 他这一生 真正喜欢的人不多 |
[29:45] | For him, you had to see the world the way it really is. | 以他的身份 就得清楚看透这个世界 |
[29:48] | We talked about that a lot. | 我们谈过很多 |
[29:51] | Most people live their lives, punch their clock, | 大部分人过着日子 打卡上班 |
[29:55] | but they never do anything, accomplish anything. | 却从未做出实事 获得成就 |
[30:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:04] | His wife and his daughter… | 他的妻子 女儿 |
[30:08] | and that poor son left all alone. | 还有那个如今无依无靠的儿子 |
[30:15] | All that money, I want to give it to him. | 我想把那些钱给他 |
[30:20] | We can’t, but… | 钱不能给他 |
[30:23] | he’ll be taken care of. | 但会有人照顾他的 |
[30:27] | That boy you were with in Alexandria, | 在亚历山大你牵着的那个男孩 |
[30:32] | was that your son? | 是你儿子吗 |
[30:39] | I’m not really supposed to talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[30:42] | But, um… | 不过… |
[30:46] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
[30:46] | Did you get the settings? | 你们知道设置了吗 |
[30:48] | Can your people build off them? | 能造出来吗 |
[30:50] | What settings? | 什么设置 |
[30:52] | On the machine. | 那台机器的设置啊 |
[30:53] | The information I gave you in Alexandria. | 我在亚历山大给你的情报 |
[30:57] | E-everything’s been on hold because of what happened. | 因为他们的死 所有行动都暂缓了 |
[30:59] | Can’t be on hold. | 此事不能缓 |
[31:01] | The plant where they’re grinding the propellers is moving. | 美国装配螺旋桨的工厂快要搬了 |
[31:05] | It’s the one chance to get in there | 必须孤注一掷 进入内部 |
[31:07] | and read the settings on the machine. | 掌握机器上的设置 |
[31:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:35] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[31:36] | I need help. Did you come to help me? | 我需要帮助 你是来帮我的吗 |
[31:44] | Those are not the words I’m looking for. | 我要听到的不是这些话 |
[31:47] | What do you need help with? | 你需要我帮什么忙 |
[31:49] | Uh, fixing my car! | 帮我修车 |
[31:52] | I need — I need help fixing my car. | 我需要 你帮我修车 |
[31:54] | Keep trying. | 重说 |
[31:57] | Ma’am, did you come to help me fix my car tonight? | 女士 你今晚是来帮我修车的吗 |
[32:01] | Yes. I heard you had a breakdown, and I came to help. | 是的 听说你的车抛锚了 我是来帮你的 |
[32:10] | I was — I was out with him. | 我和他在约会 |
[32:13] | He said, “Do you want to have fun?” | 他说 你想不想玩点有意思的 |
[32:16] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[32:18] | He brought me here to — to take drugs. | 他把我带到这儿嗑药 |
[32:22] | I-I don’t — I don’t know what to — | 我现在不知道怎么办… |
[32:25] | Um, I don’t know what to do. | 不知道怎么办好了 |
[32:26] | I can’t — I can’t think. | 我的脑子不转了 |
[32:28] | It’s okay. I’m here. It’s okay. | 没事了 我来了 都会没事的 |
[32:36] | Well, good news. He’s not dead. | 好消息是 他还活着 |
[32:39] | What’s your relationship with him? | 你和他什么关系 |
[32:41] | He’s a congressional aide. | 他是国会助理 |
[32:43] | He works for a congressman on…the… | 他为一名分管中美洲 |
[32:46] | intelligence committee | 情报委员会的 |
[32:47] | – overseeing Central America. – Who does he think you are? | -国会议员工作 -他以为你什么身份 |
[32:50] | Um, a graduate student in political science… | 来自哥斯达黎加学政治的 |
[32:53] | from Costa Rica. | 本科生 |
[32:55] | I can’t breathe. I can’t — I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 我喘不上气了 |
[32:57] | Do you know what you took? | 你知道自己嗑了些什么吗 |
[33:00] | We smoked cocaine, and I took pills. | 我们吸了可卡因 我还吃了几颗药丸 |
[33:12] | You’re gonna be okay. Look at me. | 你会没事的 看着我 |
[33:15] | How long have you been here? | 你来美国 |
[33:16] | In the U.S.? | 有多久了 |
[33:17] | – Two months. – You’re doing fine. | -两个月 -你表现得很好 |
[33:19] | Things can go wrong. They usually do. | 出岔子是常有的事 |
[33:21] | It’s part of the job. | 我们的工作就是这样 |
[33:22] | But we get through it. You’ll get through this. | 但我们能克服的 你会撑过去的 |
[33:25] | I want you to sit here and I want you to watch him. | 你现在坐进车里 看着他 |
[33:26] | Can you do that? | 做得到吗 |
[33:28] | Okay. | 很好 |
[33:30] | W-where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:31] | I’m gonna buy you something. | 我去给你买点东西 |
[33:33] | I’ll be back soon. | 马上就回来 |
[33:40] | Who’s the next one? | 下一个是谁 |
[33:46] | Gregorenko. | 格里戈连科 |
[33:49] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[33:50] | What time did he go in? | 他什么时候进去的 |
[33:52] | 10:42. | 10点42分 |
[33:54] | Is this the last one we got? | 他是最后一个了吗 |
[33:55] | – Yep. – Where are we? | -是的 -有什么进展 |
[33:57] | Uh, we started with the surveillance photos at 10:00 a.m., | 我们查看了从早上十点开始 |
[34:00] | an hour before the source first heard anything, | 也就是线人得到消息的前一个小时 |
[34:02] | and worked our way to 2:00 p.m. | 一直到下午两点的监控照片 |
[34:03] | when they said things settled down. | 那时他们说事情已经解决了 |
[34:04] | We got everybody going in and out of the Soviet embassy | 我们核查了所有在那个时间段内 |
[34:07] | between those hours | 进出苏联使馆的人 |
[34:08] | and eliminated the people we know who work there. | 并排除了我们所知的使馆工作人员 |
[34:13] | These are the four that are left. | 只剩下了这四个人 |
[34:18] | One of them should be the walk-in. | 其中有一个人 就是投诚者 |
[34:22] | Last guy walked in to the Soviet embassy | 上次有人走进苏联使馆 |
[34:24] | gave them the trigger designs they use on all their nukes. | 带去的就是苏联现在所有核武器的引爆设计 |
[34:29] | Let’s figure out who this guy is | 我们一定要在勃列日涅夫 |
[34:30] | before Brezhnev starts building his own space shuttle. | 造出苏联的航天飞机之前 找出这个人 |
[34:39] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[34:40] | All of it. | 全喝光 |
[34:42] | When he wakes up, tell him you saved his life. | 他醒了之后 跟他说是你救了他 |
[34:45] | And by not taking him to the hospital, | 而且没有送他去医院 |
[34:47] | you saved his future. | 你还保住了他的饭碗 |
[34:48] | He probably wants to be a senator, right? | 他也许还想当参议员呢 对吧 |
[34:50] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[34:52] | Eat those. | 把这些吃了 |
[34:54] | Don’t party with him anymore. | 但别再跟他瞎搞了 |
[34:55] | Be his girlfriend. | 做他正儿八经的女朋友 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:00] | I wish I could stay with you, but I have to go. | 我也希望能留下来陪你 但我必须走了 |
[35:01] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[35:08] | Your revolution is beautiful, | 你们的革命非常伟大 |
[35:10] | the foothold for us in Central America. | 在中美洲给了我们重要支撑 |
[35:12] | We’re here to help you. | 我们会帮你们的 |
[35:14] | Call anytime. | 随时联系 |
[35:30] | What do you got? | 查出了什么 |
[35:31] | Three of our four are out. | 已经排除了三个人 |
[35:32] | Two were fixing the A.C. at the embassy, | 两个是去大使馆修理空调的 |
[35:34] | one was bringing lunch. | 一个是去送午餐的 |
[35:36] | Tell me you got a name on this guy. | 查到这家伙的身份了吧 |
[35:40] | Bruce Dameran. | 布鲁斯·达莫伦 |
[35:42] | 36 years old. | 36岁 |
[35:45] | Born Reno, Nevada. | 生于内达华州里诺市 |
[35:48] | Purple Heart in Vietnam. | 越战中获得紫心勋章 |
[35:50] | Seven years employed Department of Agriculture. | 曾在农业部工作七年 |
[35:52] | Currently employed World Bank. | 现在受聘于世界银行 |
[35:57] | Well, that’s a nice spot for the Soviets to get a source. | 这职位给苏联人当线人倒挺好 |
[36:00] | Bring him in? | 那就带他回来问话 |
[36:05] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[36:29] | Any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I talked to him. | 我跟他谈了 |
[36:33] | You what? | 你什么 |
[36:34] | It’s a long story, but he didn’t do anything. | 说来话长 但他什么也没做 |
[36:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[36:40] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:43] | So, Martha has 102. | 玛莎发烧了 |
[36:52] | Um…you should probably go over there. | 也许你该去她那里 |
[36:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:05] | I-I’ll talk to you when you get home. | 你回家我再跟你说 |
[37:08] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[37:47] | We had a walk-in. | 大使馆来了一名投诚者 |
[37:50] | Well, tell me about Arkady’s movements. | 告诉我阿卡迪的一举一动 |
[37:56] | Your report can wait an hour. | 你的报告可以等一个小时 |
[39:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:10] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[39:11] | Ugh, I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[39:15] | It wasn’t like this yesterday, but then it just hit me. | 昨天还不这样呢 但突然就病倒了 |
[39:18] | Anyway, um, guess what. | 总之 你猜怎么着 |
[39:20] | I-I talked to personnel today, | 我今天跟人事部说了 |
[39:22] | and even though there aren’t any clerk openings | 尽管现在反谍部没有 |
[39:27] | in counterintelligence right now, | 文书职位空缺 |
[39:28] | they gave me an application to fill out. | 他们还是让我填了一张申请表 |
[39:31] | So if something opens up, I will be on the list. | 如果有空缺了 我就在名单上 |
[39:34] | That’s great. Listen. | 太好了 听着 |
[39:36] | Oh, you’re not gonna believe this. | 你都不会信的 |
[39:37] | My flight got canceled. | 我的航班被取消了 |
[39:41] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I’m stuck in a Howard Johnson’s in Boston. | 真的 我被困在波士顿一家霍华德·约翰逊酒店 |
[39:45] | I’m so sorry. I wanted to bring you soup. | 真抱歉 我还想带些汤给你呢 |
[39:49] | That’s sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[39:50] | Well, don’t worry about it, I guess. | 别担心了 |
[39:54] | Get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[39:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:56] | And you, uh, you feel better, honey. | 你要好起来哦 亲爱的 |
[39:58] | Clark, um… | 克拉克 |
[40:01] | Everybody has been talking about those murders. | 大家都在谈那些谋杀案 |
[40:06] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[40:07] | Agent Brooks says that crime is at an all-time high | 布鲁克斯探员说特区的犯罪率居高不下 |
[40:10] | and that it’s only gonna get worse in D.C. | 而情况只会愈发糟糕 |
[40:13] | I think women should be able to protect themselves. | 我觉得女性应该学会保护自己 |
[40:16] | Things like that are really rare. | 那种事情发生概率很低 |
[40:20] | I’m gonna get a gun. | 我要去买把抢 |
[40:22] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[40:23] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[40:24] | I don’t want to be a victim. | 我不想成为被害人 |
[40:45] | Hello, operator? | 你好 接线员吗 |
[40:46] | 弗吉尼亚州 佛尔斯彻赤 瑟寇大道9A | |
[40:47] | Could I get the area code for Cresson, Pennsylvania? | 能告诉我宾州克雷森市的区号吗 |
[40:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:58] | I’m looking for the phone number and address for Helen Leavis. | 我要找海伦·里维斯的电话号码和地址 |
[41:10] | Hi, everybody! I’m home! | 大家好 我回来啦 |
[41:13] | – Hi, honey. – Hey, Dad. | -亲爱的 -老爸 |
[41:14] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[41:17] | – You’re home. – You okay? | -你回来了 -你好吗 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:22] | Yeah, I, uh, heard your voice on the phone, | 我在电话上听到了你的声音 |
[41:25] | so I thought I’d drive straight through. | 所以就直接开车回来了 |
[41:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:22] | What are you gonna tell the kids? | 你要怎么跟孩子们说 |
[42:25] | Lava. | 我爱他们 |
[42:32] | I signaled the centre. | 我给中心发了信号 |
[42:35] | It will be tomorrow if they want us to go. | 如果他们要我们行动 应该就在明天 |
[42:44] | I keep thinking about their son. | 我老是在想他们的儿子 |
[42:52] | I saw him… | 我正要离开的时候 |
[42:55] | walking back to the room… | 看到他 |
[42:57] | when I was leaving. | 走回那间屋子 |
[42:58] | I heard him screaming. | 我听到了他的尖叫声 |
[43:04] | What’s gonna happen to him now? | 他以后会怎么样 |
[43:09] | Centre will make sure he’s… | 中心会确保他会 |
[43:11] | – taken care of. – Taken care of how? | -得到照顾 -怎么得到照顾 |
[43:26] | Philip, all these years, | 菲利普 这些年 |
[43:27] | I…I never worried | 我从没担心过 |
[43:32] | about Paige and Henry being safe. | 佩姬和亨利的安全 |
[43:38] | What happened to Emmett and Leanne, | 埃米特和琳恩的事情 |
[43:40] | I always knew that was a risk. | 我一直明白他们是以身犯险 |
[43:45] | But seeing Amelia… | 但看到艾米莉亚 |
[43:55] | I mean, how are we gonna live like this? | 我们怎么能这样生活下去 |
[44:00] | We’ll get used to it. | 我们会习惯的 |
[44:03] | Like we got used to everything else. | 就像我们以前习惯其它事情那样 |
[44:10] | I can’t believe I pulled Henry into that — | 难以置信 我居然把亨利卷进… |
[44:13] | I…I pulled him into this. | 我居然把他卷进这种事 |
[44:17] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[44:22] | Yeah. | 不 |
[44:24] | I did. | 我有 |