时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Her great-aunt? | 她的叔祖母 |
[00:03] | Elizabeth may stay up for a while and take care of her. | 伊丽莎白可能会在那待一段时间照顾她 |
[00:06] | – Mom! – Happy birthday, Henry! | -妈妈 -生日快乐 亨利 |
[00:08] | That’s a long time to be away. | 那你离开了好久 |
[00:10] | How are the kids doing? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[00:12] | I just told them my aunt was too sick, I couldn’t leave. | 我说我阿姨病重 抽不开身 |
[00:16] | – We have to be able to trust each other. – I know. I’m sorry. | -我们得互相信任 -我知道 对不起 |
[00:19] | Do we even know if this is the first time she’s checked on us? | 你觉得这会是她第一次查看我们吗 |
[00:22] | I’m looking for the phone number and address for Helen Leavis. | 我要找海伦·里维斯的电话号码和地址 |
[00:25] | We’re taking the kids to the rides at the park on Saturday. | 我们周六会带孩子们去游乐园玩 |
[00:28] | I’d love to get a look at Paige and Henry. | 我很想见见佩姬和亨利 |
[00:31] | Jared’s a senior? | 杰瑞德都高三啦 |
[00:32] | He’s going to Carnegie Mellon next year. | 他明年要去卡内基梅隆大学念工程系 |
[00:35] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[00:39] | P-Paige and Henry. Go. | 去找佩姬和亨利 快去 |
[00:42] | I saw him… | 我正要离开的时候 |
[00:43] | walking back to the room… when I was leaving. | 看到他走回那间屋子 |
[00:45] | No, no! | 不不 |
[00:48] | They want us to check out Emmett’s agent. | 他们想让我们去查查埃米特手下的特工 |
[00:50] | – Did you get the settings? – What settings? | -你们知道设置了吗 -什么设置 |
[00:52] | The plant where they’re grinding the propellers is moving. | 美国装配螺旋桨的工厂快要搬了 |
[00:55] | It’s the one chance to | 必须孤注一掷 |
[00:56] | get in there and read the settings on the machine. | 进入内部 掌握机器上的设置 |
[00:58] | Mr. Dameran. | 达莫伦先生 |
[00:59] | Look, I put my life on the line to get here. | 我冒着生命危险来到这儿 |
[01:01] | Last guy walked in to the Soviet embassy | 上次有人走进苏联使馆 |
[01:03] | gave them the trigger designs | 带去的就是苏联现在 |
[01:04] | – they use on all their nukes. – Bruce Dameran. | -所有核武器的引爆设计 -布鲁斯·达莫伦 |
[01:07] | Purple Heart in Vietnam. Department of Agriculture. | 越战中获得紫心勋章 曾在农业部工作 |
[01:10] | Currently employed World Bank. | 现在受聘于世界银行 |
[01:11] | I never worried | 我从没担心过 |
[01:13] | about Paige and Henry being safe. | 佩姬和亨利的安全 |
[01:17] | How are we gonna live like this? | 我们怎么能这样生活下去 |
[01:22] | He shits a lot. | 他经常拉屎 |
[01:25] | Cries a lot, too. | 还经常哭 |
[01:26] | He finally found his thumb, thank God. | 谢天谢地 他终于找着自己的拇指了 |
[01:29] | 1966年 马里兰州 银泉市 | |
[01:29] | How is Emmett handling it? | 埃米特还应付得来吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, he’s a natural. | 他真是天生当爹的料 |
[01:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:34] | I hear him sometimes at night | 我有时候听到他晚上 |
[01:36] | by the crib singing, “Here, there and everywhere.” | 在婴儿床边唱《这里 那里 到处》 |
[01:38] | You know that Beatles song? | 你知道披头士的这首歌吧 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I think so. | 好像知道 |
[01:41] | The “Revolver” album is the best. | 《左轮手枪》真是他们最棒的一张专辑了 |
[01:47] | What about you guys? Have you started trying? | 你们呢 开始造人了吗 |
[01:49] | No. | 没有 |
[01:50] | When do you think? | 那准备什么时候呢 |
[01:51] | Um, I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[01:53] | I mean, it’s not something I’ve always wanted. | 我之前一直没想过要 |
[01:57] | – Kids? – Not really. | -孩子吗 -是的 |
[01:59] | I wouldn’t tell the Centre that. | 我不会把这事告诉中心的 |
[02:03] | Listen. I need to ask you something. | 有件事我得问问你 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:09] | It’s hard to trust anyone, | 我们很难信任别人 |
[02:10] | but I feel like I can tell you anything. | 但我感觉可以对你无话不谈 |
[02:12] | You can. What’s wrong? | 是可以啊 出什么问题了 |
[02:13] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没有 没问题 |
[02:15] | I just need you to do me a favor. | 我只是想请你帮我个忙 |
[02:18] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[02:55] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[02:59] | How long have you been watching? | 你在那儿看了多久 |
[03:01] | Not long enough. | 不够久 |
[03:09] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[03:12] | We drive to Newport News as soon as you’re dressed. | 等你穿好衣服 我们就开车去纽波特纽斯 |
[03:16] | Seriously? What about the kids? | 不是吧 那孩子们呢 |
[03:20] | The Centre is gonna put someone…on them. | 中心会派人 守着他们 |
[03:23] | – Limited to just while we’re not here. – I don’t like it. | -只有我们不在的时候 -我不喜欢 |
[03:26] | They’ll never see it. We’ll never see it. | 孩子们不会知道的 我们也不会发现的 |
[03:30] | Is this supposed to make us feel better? | 这是要让我们放宽心吗 |
[03:32] | I think so. Yes. | 应该是吧 |
[03:50] | Do you feel better? | 你放心吗 |
[04:27] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[04:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:29] | Because you bought it out of the back of a comic book. | 因为你是从漫画书封底上弄下来的 |
[04:31] | – If I can just attach these two pieces… – Attach what? | -如果我可以把这两片合起来 -什么合起来 |
[04:35] | My star wheel. | 我的星轮 |
[04:38] | Let me see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[04:40] | See, what you’re supposed to do | 要把轮盘 |
[04:41] | is rotate the wheel to the time you want, | 转到想要的时间 |
[04:44] | and then match it with the real stars. | 然后跟真正的星星对上 |
[04:45] | I really want to memorize the constellations. | 我真的很想记住那些星座 |
[04:49] | Knock yourself out. | 请便吧 |
[04:51] | Thanks, Dad. That’s awesome. | 谢了 爸爸 帅呆了 |
[04:53] | – Yes, I am. – See, paige? | -我的确帅呆了 -看见没 佩姬 |
[04:54] | – Whatever. – We may be a little late at work tonight. | -随便了 -我们今晚可能会晚点下班 |
[04:56] | You’ll look after your brother? | 你会照顾好弟弟吧 |
[04:58] | – Yeah, sure. – We should be home for dinner. | -当然 -我们差不多晚餐时间回来 |
[05:00] | And if we’re not, there’s Salisbury steak in the freezer. | 如果没回来的话 冰箱里有索尔兹伯里牛排 |
[05:03] | You know Salisbury steak is technically a hamburger | 你知道索尔兹伯里牛排其实就是肉饼 |
[05:06] | in the shape of a steak. | 做成牛排的样子吧 |
[05:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:10] | What? | 干什么 |
[05:11] | Just come here. | 过来就是了 |
[05:20] | You’re wearing too much lip gloss. | 你唇彩抹太多了 |
[05:23] | You’re so beautiful. You don’t need it. | 你这么漂亮 不需要那东西 |
[05:53] | You want coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[05:54] | Sure, that would be great. | 那太好了 |
[05:59] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要出门吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I have my first seminar for the Werner Erhard course. | 是的 去参加沃纳·埃哈德课程的第一次研讨班 |
[06:04] | The one that Don and Mary did? | 就是唐和玛丽参加的那个吧 |
[06:06] | Oh, right, right. | 是的 |
[06:07] | They said it just transformed their lives. | 他们说这个课改变了他们的生活 |
[06:12] | There you go. Careful. | 给你 小心烫 |
[06:14] | You look nice. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[06:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Uh, so, how was your night? | 你昨晚过得怎么样 |
[06:21] | I watched a guy do laundry all night. | 我整晚都在看一个男人洗衣服 |
[06:25] | What single guy does four loads of laundry? | 哪个光棍会洗四篮衣服啊 |
[06:28] | What married guy does four loads of laundry? | 哪个成家的男人会洗呢 |
[06:32] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[06:35] | Matthew’s in the shower, so… | 马修在洗澡 所以… |
[06:38] | – Okay, I got him. – Okay. | -好的 我会照看他 -好 |
[06:40] | Go. Have fun. | 去吧 好好玩 |
[06:42] | No, no. It’s not fun, Stan. | 不不 这不是玩 斯坦 |
[06:45] | It’s work. On myself. | 这是塑造自我 |
[06:49] | That’s what I meant. | 我就是这意思 |
[06:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Hey, Henry, after school, | 亨利 放学后 |
[07:02] | a few of the girls are going into Georgetown to buy jeans. | 我们几个女生要去乔治城买牛仔裤 |
[07:04] | You’ll be okay by yourself for a few hours, right? | 你一个人待几小时没问题吧 |
[07:06] | Yeah. Sure. I won’t say anything. | 没问题 我什么都不会说的 |
[07:08] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[07:25] | 1967年 华盛顿特区 | |
[07:27] | Cobbler said General Westmoreland’s | 考布勒说威斯特摩兰将军 |
[07:29] | gonna ask for 100,000 more troops. | 还将申请十万大军 |
[07:34] | – You have to put this out now. – I did. | -你得马上把情报送出去 -我送了 |
[07:36] | I made a drop at the site at 14th by the embassy. | 我在14号秘密情报点把情报传给了大使馆 |
[07:39] | You brought a codebook with you? | 你把电报密码本带在身上了 |
[07:41] | It was worth it in the situation. | 这种情况值得冒险 |
[07:49] | The Centre heard there’s a new assessment at the Pentagon. | 中心听说五角大楼要做一个新评估 |
[07:54] | They know two people who have access to it, | 他们知道两个人有权限 |
[07:56] | and they want you to try one of them tomorrow night. | 所以要你明晚去攻下其中一个 |
[08:04] | This war… They’re killing everyone. | 这场战争 真是无人可以幸免 |
[08:09] | They’re never gonna stop. | 他们绝不会罢手的 |
[08:11] | I know. | 是啊 |
[08:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:27] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:54] | You’ll make a good father. | 你会是一个好父亲的 |
[09:14] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:16] | I made a few phone calls. | 我打了几通电话 |
[09:19] | He’s been taken in by a family. | 他被一家人收养了 |
[09:21] | Jared? | 杰瑞德吗 |
[09:24] | A friend of Emmett and Leanne’s. | 是埃米特和琳恩的朋友 |
[09:27] | People he used to babysit for. | 杰瑞德还帮他们照顾过孩子 |
[09:31] | Well, that’s a… shred of decent news. | 还真是个好消息 |
[09:40] | You don’t have to do it. | 你不必这么做的 |
[09:42] | I made a promise. | 我做出过承诺 |
[09:43] | The police could be watching the house. | 警方可能正在监视那栋屋子 |
[09:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:47] | You want a soda? | 要汽水吗 |
[09:50] | What if this happens to us? | 如果这事发生在我们身上呢 |
[09:53] | Who’s gonna take the kids? | 谁来照顾我们的孩子 |
[09:55] | The Beemans. | 比曼一家 |
[09:56] | I’m serious, Philip. | 我认真的 菲利普 |
[10:05] | We don’t have any real friends. | 我们没有真正的朋友 |
[10:07] | Isn’t that how you wanted it? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[10:08] | Me!? What’s that supposed to mean? | 我 这话什么意思 |
[10:11] | I don’t know, Elizabeth. | 我不知道 伊丽莎白 |
[10:20] | I hate it when they have to rush these things. | 我讨厌他们赶时间粗制滥造出来的东西 |
[10:40] | Whoever knew there was so much corn | 谁能想到离特区这么近的地方 |
[10:41] | this close to D.C.? | 竟有这样成片的玉米地 |
[10:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:47] | 50 miles, and you’re in the boonies. | 五十英里就到乡下了 |
[10:51] | You do this trip a lot? | 你经常乘这条线吗 |
[10:54] | Every week. | 每周都乘 |
[10:55] | To see my Dad. | 去见我爸 |
[10:58] | He lives up here? | 他住在这里吗 |
[10:59] | He and my mom can’t live in the same state. | 他和我妈没法在同一个州生活 |
[11:05] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[11:06] | I mean, they can legally. | 法律上可以 |
[11:08] | But they won’t. | 但他们不肯 |
[11:10] | I’m going up and back tonight | 我现在过去 今晚就要回家 |
[11:12] | because my mom doesn’t want me staying with him | 因为我妈不想让我跟他一起度过 |
[11:14] | on a night that’s not his. | 一个不归他的夜晚 |
[11:16] | Yikes. | 真惨 |
[11:17] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[11:20] | Why aren’t you in school today? | 你今天怎么不上学 |
[11:24] | I’m going to see… my aunt. | 我要去见 我阿姨 |
[11:27] | You don’t sound so psyched about it. | 你好像一点都不兴奋 |
[11:29] | No, no, I am. I’m just… | 不 我很兴奋 只是… |
[11:31] | I’m surprising her. | 我要给她一个惊喜 |
[11:35] | What was his injury? | 他受了什么伤 |
[11:37] | Bullet in the right hip. Shattered his pelvis. | 右臀中枪 骨盆粉碎性骨折 |
[11:41] | He ended up at Walter Reed for two years. | 去沃尔特·里德陆军医疗中心住了两年 |
[11:44] | Walter Reed. | 沃尔特·里德 |
[11:46] | Makes me think of peeling paint. | 让我想起剥落的油漆 |
[11:48] | Every single wall. | 每一面墙上都是 |
[11:51] | I came back from Khe Sanh with third-degree burns on both legs. | 我从溪生战役回来 两条腿都被三度烧伤 |
[11:55] | I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[11:56] | I was only in the ward a month, but, uh, I can tell you, | 我只住了一个月的院 但我可以告诉你 |
[12:00] | those guys who were in there for years… | 那些长年住院的人 |
[12:02] | that’s their life… their new life. | 那就是他们的生活 他们的新生活 |
[12:06] | I was in the FBI at the time. | 越南战争时我在联调局 |
[12:09] | So was I. But I volunteered anyway. | 我也是 但我还是志愿参军去了 |
[12:17] | Dameran was top of his high-school class. | 达莫伦在高中是尖子生 |
[12:20] | Did a year at Purdue before he lost a deferment. | 延期入伍期满之前曾在普渡大学念过一年书 |
[12:23] | Maybe he gets out of Walter Reed, | 也许他离开沃尔特·里德医疗中心后 |
[12:26] | tries to restart the life he dreamed about in college, | 想重拾大学时的梦想生活 |
[12:29] | but it’s tough. | 但举步维艰 |
[12:31] | He gets a dead-end desk at the Department of Agriculture, | 他在农业部的工作前途渺茫 |
[12:34] | ends up pushing pencils at the World Bank. | 最后去世界银行做了文员 |
[12:37] | Not a bad KGB target. | 不错的克格勃目标 |
[12:39] | Except they don’t find him. He finds them. | 但不是他们找上的他 而是他主动去投的诚 |
[12:48] | Hi. We’re with SBN Secure Transport Movers. | 我们是SBN安全运输搬运公司的 |
[12:51] | Driver’s licenses. | 驾照 |
[12:53] | They’re waiting for you by the main shop. | 他们在主车间等你们 |
[12:57] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[12:58] | You people supervising the move? | 你们是监督搬运的人吗 |
[13:00] | What the hell’s going on with the debris pickup? | 收杂物的人是怎么回事 |
[13:03] | I’ve got two tons of junk sitting out on the north dock. | 我有两吨垃圾正堆在北船坞呢 |
[13:05] | I can get that answer for you. | 我能解决 |
[13:07] | You folks are moving too slow. | 你们这些人手脚太慢了 |
[13:08] | We need to be fully operational in Portsmouth by Tuesday. | 我们周二就得在朴茨茅斯全面竣工 |
[13:11] | It’ll happen. | 会搞定的 |
[13:14] | We’ve got a new facility up there, | 我们在那里有一座新工厂了 |
[13:15] | courtesy of the Reagan military budget. | 多亏了里根的军备预算 |
[13:18] | Thank God, because this place is falling apart. | 谢天谢地啊 这地方就快塌了 |
[13:19] | But still, moving’s a bitch. | 但话说回来 搬运太折腾了 |
[13:21] | Well, we’re here to help, so I’ll go check on the north dock. | 我们是来帮你的 我去查看北船坞 |
[13:24] | Jackie, you need to handle | 杰姬 你得立刻去处理 |
[13:25] | the mill situation right away. Do you want — | 制造厂的事 你想不想… |
[13:26] | – I should. Why don’t you attend to this gentleman? – Sure. | -是的 不如你去帮这位先生 -好 |
[13:28] | – And I will track you down when you’re done. – Perfect. | -等你们搞定 我就去找你们 -很好 |
[13:31] | Excuse me. Is there a quicker route to the mill? | 请问怎么去制造厂比较近 |
[13:32] | I didn’t wear my sneakers today. | 我今天没穿运动鞋 |
[13:34] | Through the cavitation tunnel. | 从空泡试验筒过去 |
[13:35] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢 |
[13:38] | They split up for a while, like a few months ago. | 他们几个月前分开了一段时间 |
[13:41] | But they’re back together? | 现在和好了吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:43] | – That’s good. – I guess so, yeah. | -那很好啊 -我也这么想 |
[13:46] | Th-they’re pretty private about stuff like that. | 但他们对这些事总是守口如瓶 |
[13:49] | Everything, actually. | 事实上他们一直都神神秘秘的 |
[13:51] | Aren’t all parents? | 爸妈不都这样吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 |
[13:54] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[13:56] | it feels like there’s always something going on. | 我老是觉得有些事不对劲 |
[13:59] | I mean, I thought maybe one of them | 他们有一个人 |
[14:01] | was having an affair or something. | 可能有外遇什么的 |
[14:04] | I’d just really love to, like, know. | 我就是想找出真相 |
[14:07] | We are now arriving in Cresson, Pennsylvania. | 即将到达宾州克雷森市 |
[14:09] | Oh, this is me. | 我要到了 |
[14:11] | Thanks for making this trip fly by. | 谢谢你陪我聊天打发时间 |
[14:14] | It always feels better | 能有人谈谈心 |
[14:15] | to have someone to talk to, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错吧 |
[14:17] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 |
[14:19] | Here. | 等下 |
[14:22] | Give me a call when you get back. | 回来以后 给我打个电话吧 |
[14:25] | You know, if you want to hang out | 如果你想找个 |
[14:28] | with other people who get it. | 知心人聊聊的话 |
[14:52] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[14:56] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要效劳的吗 |
[14:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:59] | – Derek. – Great. | -德里克 -很好 |
[15:00] | I’m Jackie, with the moving company. | 我是搬运公司的杰姬 |
[15:01] | I need to find the CNC cylindrical grinder. | 我要找那台数控外圆磨床 |
[15:04] | They want extra padding in the crate. | 箱子里还要加点填料 |
[15:06] | The nine-axis CNC? | 那台九轴的数控磨床吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:09] | It’s in Annapolis. | 在安纳波利斯呢 |
[15:11] | It was moved yesterday by the DOD. | 昨天就被国防部的人运走了 |
[15:14] | What did you say your name was? | 你刚说你叫什么 |
[15:16] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[15:19] | Macklehend. | 杰姬·麦克翰德 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna go call my supervisor, | 我去给主管打个电话 |
[15:23] | – see if he can help. – Hang on a second. | -看他能不能帮上忙 -等等 |
[15:27] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t think we need to bother your supervisor. | 没必要去麻烦你主管 |
[15:34] | You’re sure the machine has been moved off the premises? | 你确定机器已经被运走了吗 |
[15:38] | I’m pretty sure, yeah. | 是的 我确定 |
[15:40] | My bosses are really gonna kill me. | 那我的头儿可不会放过我了 |
[15:43] | Is there another CNC on site here | 这里还有没有别的数控磨床 |
[15:45] | that maybe I could measure, or…? | 能让我做做测量什么的 |
[15:48] | Not that exact one. | 没有完全一样的 |
[15:51] | I mean, there are other machines. | 的确还有别的机器 |
[15:53] | W-would that help? | 你能用吗 |
[15:57] | Do you operate the machine I’m looking for? | 你负责运行我要找的那台机器吗 |
[16:00] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[16:01] | I clean it. That’s all I do. | 我只是个清洗工 仅此而已 |
[16:06] | What are we gonna do about this, Derek? | 那现在可怎么办呢 德里克 |
[16:09] | I mean… | 我只能… |
[16:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:11] | The blades that machine grinds? | 那台机器磨削的螺旋桨 |
[16:13] | They haven’t been moved yet. They’re still on the dry dock. | 还没被移走 还在干船坞 |
[16:17] | – The blades? – Yeah, I saw plans with them. | -螺旋桨 -是的 我见过规划 |
[16:19] | They’re marked classified, but you probably have clearance. | 它们被标记为机密 但你也许有权限 |
[16:23] | Which way is the dry dock? | 干船坞怎么走 |
[16:26] | This way. | 这边 |
[16:30] | You know, the new plant is gonna be closer to my house. | 新的工厂离我们家很近 |
[16:34] | And I’m gonna get to see my kids more. | 我就能多和孩子们见面了 |
[16:40] | T-this is them. | 这就是我的孩子们 |
[16:42] | That’s Lucas… | 这是卢卡斯 |
[16:45] | and Ryan… | 这个是雷恩 |
[16:47] | and that’s Danny. | 这个是丹尼 |
[16:56] | Three boys. Must keep you on your feet. | 三个男孩啊 那你一定得保持精力充沛吧 |
[16:58] | They do. | 是啊 |
[17:04] | They expect me home for supper. | 他们还等着我回家吃晚餐 |
[17:11] | I can’t see any reason why you’d miss it, can you? | 你肯定不会错过的 对吧 |
[17:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:42] | The grinding machine made this? | 这是用那个磨床机磨出来的吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:44] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[17:46] | Hey. Take a look. | 快来看看 |
[17:48] | This guy from the mill’s | 制造厂的这个伙计 |
[17:48] | gonna help us with our packing problem. | 要帮我们解决打包的问题 |
[17:52] | That’s what you need, right? | 你们就是要这个 对吗 |
[17:54] | Why don’t we wait over here? | 我们到那边等等吧 |
[18:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:42] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[18:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:51] | Aunt Helen? | 海伦阿姨 |
[19:07] | Sloppy movers. | 那些搬运工可真马虎 |
[19:09] | Let’s go, Jackie. | 走吧 杰姬 |
[19:16] | I gave you what you wanted. | 我已经把你们想要的给你们了 |
[19:21] | Please. | 放过我吧 |
[19:23] | Can I see your pictures again? | 能再让我看一眼你的照片吗 |
[19:40] | Danny, right? | 他叫丹尼 对吧 |
[20:26] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[20:28] | Oh, I should have worn something different | 我真该穿件像样点的衣服 |
[20:30] | – or done up my hair, or… – Uh, Helen? | -把头发也好好弄弄 -你是海伦吗 |
[20:33] | I’ll make up your room right away. | 我这就去给你收拾房间 |
[20:35] | And I’ll get out your Raggedy Ann lamp, | 把你的布娃娃灯摆上 |
[20:37] | and then then we can eat. | 收拾完就可以开饭了 |
[20:40] | I’m happy you’re home, Shelly. | 你回家来我真高兴 雪莉 |
[20:43] | Wait. I’m not Shelly. | 等等 我不是雪莉 |
[20:46] | I’m Paige. | 我叫佩姬 |
[20:47] | Elizabeth’s daughter. | 伊丽莎白的女儿 |
[20:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:00] | We need to initiate a covert investigation | 我们要对你的一名员工 |
[21:02] | into one of your employees. | 进行忠诚度调查 |
[21:04] | Now, the vice chairman and you are the only two people | 现在只有你和副主席两人 |
[21:06] | – who can know about this. – I understand. | -知晓此事 -好的 |
[21:09] | What can you tell me about Bruce Dameran? | 跟我说说布鲁斯·达莫伦这个人 |
[21:12] | Dameran. He’s a relatively new hire. | 达莫伦 他算是个新人 |
[21:15] | Let me see. | 我给你看看 |
[21:20] | They change the dress code around here? | 这里的着装标准改了吗 |
[21:23] | Could you imagine? | 谁也没料到啊 |
[21:25] | Uh, no, w-we have an event today with our new chief executive. | 其实是为了迎接新任总经理 |
[21:28] | My wife said my dress shoes were too scuffed, so… | 我妻子说我的礼服鞋都磨坏了 |
[21:31] | They look sharp. | 这身挺漂亮的 |
[21:34] | Is Mr. Dameran in trouble? | 达莫伦遇上什么麻烦了吗 |
[21:36] | At this juncture, we’re just…gathering information. | 现阶段我们还在搜集信息 |
[21:40] | This is his most recent review. | 这是他最近一次的审查资料 |
[21:42] | His only review — he’s only been here six months. | 只有这一份资料 他才工作了六个月 |
[21:44] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么不寻常的 |
[21:49] | Is he on a group or a team | 他是不是某个工作团队中的一员 |
[21:51] | you can call upstairs for a meeting? | 你现在能把他们团队叫上来开会吗 |
[21:53] | I’d like to walk by his desk. | 我想看看他的办公桌 |
[21:55] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:58] | Steven, it’s Gary. | 史蒂文 我是加里 |
[22:00] | Can you send the DWG market analysis group up? | 能把市场分析组叫上来吗 |
[22:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:05] | Got it. Thanks. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Dameran called in sick today. | 达莫伦今天请病假了 |
[22:13] | He’ll stay quiet. | 他不会说出去的 |
[22:15] | Better than having him disappear. | 总比把他灭口强 |
[22:17] | If you’re gonna make it home for dinner, you should go. | 要是你想回家吃晚餐 就快走吧 |
[22:21] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[22:22] | There’s a 4:10 train. I’ll drop you off. | 四点十分有列火车 我送你去车站 |
[22:24] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[22:26] | You know where. | 明知故问 |
[23:08] | You said he’s been here six months? | 你说他已经在这里工作六个月了 |
[23:10] | There’s hardly anything in his office. | 他办公室里几乎是空荡荡的 |
[23:13] | I haven’t checked. | 我没去看过 |
[23:14] | That World Bank event you mentioned today. | 你提到的那个世界银行活动 |
[23:16] | Who’s coming to that? | 都有谁会参加 |
[23:17] | The board of governors and executive directors | 来自英国 法国 德国和西班牙的 |
[23:19] | from England, France, Germany, and Spain. | 董事会和执行董事 |
[23:21] | – And where is it? – The Marquee Hotel. | -在哪举行 -天幕酒店 |
[23:23] | In the Jefferson ballroom. Boring but classy. | 杰弗逊舞厅 老套却经典 |
[23:25] | The Marquee on D street? | D大街上的那家天幕酒店 |
[23:27] | That’s the one. | 就是那家 |
[23:28] | Call 911. Tell them to go there. | 打911 让他们到那去 |
[24:44] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不许动 |
[24:48] | You don’t want to die, Bruce. | 你不想死 布鲁斯 |
[24:50] | That’s not why you’re doing this. | 所以你才会这么干 |
[24:53] | Why don’t you put that rifle down? | 把枪放下吧 |
[24:56] | We can talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[24:58] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[25:00] | You’re here to protect the World Bank? | 你是来保护世界银行的吗 |
[25:02] | D-do you know who they are? | 你知道他们都是什么人吗 |
[25:04] | What they do to ordinary people like me and you? | 他们对你我这样的寻常百姓都做了什么 |
[25:07] | Why don’t you tell me about it? | 不如你来告诉我吧 |
[25:10] | I want to help you, Bruce. | 我是来帮你的 布鲁斯 |
[25:13] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[25:16] | You know, when I was in Vietnam, | 我在越南的时候 |
[25:17] | they told me who the enemy was and I believed them. | 他们让我杀谁我就杀谁 毫不怀疑 |
[25:22] | But when I got home, do you know what I saw? | 但等我回到家 你知道我都看到了什么 |
[25:24] | What? | 什么 |
[25:27] | I saw the real enemy… | 我看到了真正的敌人 |
[25:29] | and it’s right here. | 他们就在这里 |
[25:31] | The men who own everything. | 那些呼风唤雨的人 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:34] | Okay, let’s talk that through. | 我们就谈谈他们 |
[25:38] | No, I… | 不行 我… |
[25:40] | I have to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[25:42] | The only reason that they — they get away with everything, | 他们能逃脱一切制裁 |
[25:45] | they’re able to take advantage because… | 占尽优势只有一个原因 那就是… |
[25:46] | Don’t move that gun, Bruce. | 别动枪 布鲁斯 |
[25:47] | Nobody ever does anything! Nobody cares! | 因为没人站出来 没人关心 |
[25:49] | Stop moving the gun! | 别再动那把枪了 |
[25:51] | Ronald Reagan doesn’t care! | 罗纳德·里根根本不关心 |
[26:14] | What was the favor you wanted to ask? | 你想让我帮什么忙 |
[26:14] | 1966年 马里兰州 银泉市 | |
[26:21] | Emmett and I wrote a letter to our son | 我和埃米特给我们的儿子写了一封信 |
[26:25] | in case anything ever happens to us. | 以防我们出事 |
[26:29] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[26:31] | Just… | 就是… |
[26:33] | I’d want him to know the truth. | 我希望他能知道真相 |
[26:36] | Who we are, | 我们的身份 |
[26:38] | and where we come from. | 我们的祖国 |
[26:43] | What we do. | 我们的工作 |
[26:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:49] | You can understand that, right? | 你能理解 对吗 |
[26:55] | If it ever comes to that… | 如果真的走到那一步… |
[26:56] | I’ll give it to him. I promise. | 我会交给他的 我保证 |
[28:44] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[28:45] | I was so relieved when I got your signal. | 收到你的消息我真是松了一口气 |
[28:50] | We saw the news at the rezidentura. | 我在基地看到了新闻 |
[28:53] | Well, these things happen. | 世事无常啊 |
[28:56] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 你没事就好 |
[28:58] | And if it weren’t for you, | 要不是有你 |
[28:59] | he would have killed a lot of people. | 他会杀掉很多人 |
[29:02] | If it weren’t for you, not me. | 是你的功劳 不是我的 |
[29:04] | No, I’m just doing my job. | 不 我只是尽本分罢了 |
[29:12] | They say they want to give me a medal. | 他们说想给我颁个奖章 |
[29:19] | All my life, they tell us terrible things about you. | 我这一生都在被告诫 美国人有多可怕 |
[29:23] | You oppress your own people. | 美国人打压自己的同胞 |
[29:25] | You want to destroy us. | 美国人要摧毁我们 |
[29:29] | Then I meet you. | 后来我遇到了你 |
[29:33] | I’m proud of you, Stan. | 我为你骄傲 斯坦 |
[29:38] | I love you, Nina. | 我爱你 妮娜 |
[29:46] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[29:51] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[29:53] | Paige? Henry? | 佩姬 亨利 |
[29:54] | Here, Dad! | 我在这儿 爸爸 |
[29:58] | Hey. What’s going on? | 干什么呢 |
[30:00] | Hey, I’m just gonna find Polaris tonight. | 我今晚要找到北极星的位置 |
[30:04] | The north star. | 北极的星 |
[30:05] | Yeah, I have heard of it. | 我听说过 |
[30:07] | It stays in the same place all year no matter what time, | 它全年都待在同一个地方 |
[30:10] | and all the other stars rotate around it. | 其他的星星都围绕着它转 |
[30:13] | So you can always count on it. | 所以它是最靠得住的 |
[30:15] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[30:16] | Well, if you can find it. | 如果能找到它的话 |
[30:19] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[30:21] | She had to stay late at school. | 她要在学校里多待一会儿 |
[30:25] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah, but don’t be mad. | 是的 别发火 |
[30:28] | She brought me home and then she went | 她把我送回家后 |
[30:30] | to go try out for some club or something. | 去参加社团什么的了 |
[30:32] | Clubs are good for your college application. | 社团对申请大学有帮助 |
[30:34] | – And you were right. – About what? | -你是对的 -什么是对的 |
[30:37] | Road & Track says the Z/28 | 《道路与轨道》杂志说 |
[30:39] | is front-runner for car of the year. | Z28车型是年度最佳汽车 |
[30:43] | Oh, but I still think you should get a Corvette. | 但我还是觉得你应该买辆考维特 |
[30:46] | – Hello? – Good evening, Philip. | -喂 -晚上好 菲利普 |
[30:51] | Yes? | 是我 |
[30:52] | It’s aunt Helen. | 我是海伦阿姨 |
[30:53] | I just wanted to tell you Paige came to visit today. | 我只想告诉你 佩姬今天来我这儿了 |
[30:57] | She should be on her way home by now. | 她这会儿应该在回家的路上 |
[31:00] | Thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[31:34] | Hi. I’m Ann Chadwick from the Child Advocacy Center. | 你好 我是儿童权益中心的安·查德威克 |
[31:37] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们在电话里聊过 |
[31:38] | – You must be Nancy. – Yes. Hi. Come in, please. | -你一定是南希吧 -是的 请进 |
[31:46] | The State mandates these visits. | 这是政府委托的访问 |
[31:48] | It’s the only way to know how he’s acclimating. | 这是了解他适应情况的唯一途径 |
[31:50] | It’s so soon. | 太突然了 |
[31:52] | A child’s adjustment starts on day one, | 孩子的调整期始于第一天 |
[31:54] | especially for trauma victims. | 特别是心理受创者 |
[31:56] | Their entire understanding of trust has been shattered. | 他们对信任的所有认识已被打破 |
[31:59] | – Of course. – Do you know Jared well? | -当然 -你认识杰瑞德很久了吗 |
[32:03] | we adore him. | 我们很喜欢他 |
[32:05] | Been overpaying him to babysit for a few years now. | 我们多给报酬让他来照顾孩子 好几年了 |
[32:08] | It’s up to $8 an hour to keep him coming back. | 一小时八美金才留得住他 |
[32:13] | What is it about him? | 为什么这么喜欢他 |
[32:15] | He’s amazing with the kids. | 他跟孩子们处得很好 |
[32:18] | Gets my son to do his homework. | 能让我儿子乖乖做作业 |
[32:20] | Taught him to play the guitar. | 教他弹吉他 |
[32:23] | He’s got an amazing voice. | 他唱歌很棒 |
[32:25] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[32:28] | We had to do something to help. | 我们得帮帮他 |
[32:31] | Even if it’s only a year until he goes to college. | 虽然他还有一年就要上大学了 |
[32:34] | The thing he needs most now is to feel safe. | 他现在最需要的是安全感 |
[32:38] | That’s all kids really want. | 所有孩子都需要安全感 |
[32:41] | Would it be okay if I had a few minutes alone with him? | 我可以跟他单独聊一会儿吗 |
[33:06] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[33:08] | Dad. Uh, sorry. I got stuck at school. | 爸爸 对不起 学校里有事回来晚了 |
[33:11] | Did I tell you I’m trying out for the debate club? | 我跟你说了吗 我要参加辩论队的选拔 |
[33:13] | – No. – Well, it’s super-competitive. | -没 -竞争太激烈了 |
[33:16] | You have to prepare a subject to debate, | 你得准备一个辩论的主题 |
[33:18] | and I’m doing the ethical ramifications | 我讲的是试管婴儿引发的 |
[33:19] | of test-tube babies. | 伦理后果 |
[33:22] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[33:26] | Um, where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[33:28] | She had to go by the office. She’ll be home in a bit. | 她要去一趟办公室 等会儿回来 |
[33:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:32] | I have homework to do. | 我还要写作业 |
[33:33] | Paige…sit, please. | 佩姬 过来坐下 |
[33:51] | Lying will not be tolerated. | 撒谎是不被容忍的 |
[33:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:59] | Aunt Helen called to say her daughter came to visit. | 海伦阿姨来电说她女儿来看她了 |
[34:04] | Her daughter who died in 1974 | 她女儿1974年就死了 |
[34:06] | and who now apparently has red hair. | 现在她显然长了一头红发 |
[34:09] | That’s when I called your school. | 我打电话去你学校了 |
[34:11] | How is your strep throat? | 你的脓毒性咽喉炎怎么样了 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:15] | This is the most… | 这是你做过的 |
[34:17] | irresponsible thing you have ever done. | 最不负责任的一件事 |
[34:20] | I-I don’t even know what to say. | 我 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[34:23] | She’s our only living relative. I wanted to meet her. | 她是我们仅有的亲戚了 我想见见她 |
[34:26] | You were under firm instructions to be at home. | 你被明确规定待在家里 |
[34:29] | Okay. Fine! | 好吧 |
[34:32] | Watch it, young lady. | 注意语气 姑娘 |
[34:37] | I am sorry we don’t have more of a family, | 我们没有那么多亲戚 我很抱歉 |
[34:39] | but your mother and I have worked hard to create this one. | 但我和你妈妈在努力经营这个家 |
[34:43] | I lost my father when I was 6. | 我六岁时就没有父亲了 |
[34:45] | 6 years old. Do you understand that? | 六岁 你明白吗 |
[34:48] | You’re lucky to have what you have. | 你现在能拥有这些已经很幸运了 |
[34:52] | Am I excused? | 我能走了吗 |
[34:56] | Tell me you understand. | 告诉我你明白了 |
[34:59] | Yes. | 我明白了 |
[35:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:31] | I love you, Nina. | 我爱你 妮娜 |
[35:36] | I love you, Nina. | 我爱你 妮娜 |
[37:23] | Are you sleeping? | 你晚上睡得着吗 |
[37:26] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[37:27] | Yeah — I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:31] | But you’re comfortable here? | 但你在这里挺舒服是吗 |
[37:36] | The advocacy center is committed to giving you | 儿童权益中心一定会给你 |
[37:39] | anything that you need. | 你所需的一切 |
[37:42] | You know, you’re entitled to a leave of absence from school. | 你可以向学校请假 |
[37:44] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我要去 |
[37:47] | To school? | 去学校吗 |
[37:51] | No one expects you to. | 没人指望你会去 |
[37:55] | My parents would. | 我父母希望 |
[38:05] | This is gonna be a process, Jared. | 这会有一个过程 杰瑞德 |
[38:09] | Healing takes time. | 抚平伤痕需要时间 |
[38:18] | Especially when there are no answers. | 特别是当这一切没有答案的时候 |
[38:25] | I’ve had this ear infection. | 我之前耳朵感染了 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[38:31] | I didn’t go to the doctor or anything. | 我没去看医生 |
[38:33] | But you know when you can just tell? | 但自己是能判断出来的 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:41] | My mom didn’t — | 我妈妈不想 |
[38:44] | she didn’t want me in the pool. | 她不想让我去游泳 |
[38:50] | If I’d — | 如果我 |
[38:52] | God, if I didn’t go swimming, if I had been there — | 天呐 如果我没去游泳 如果我也在那里… |
[38:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:57] | None of this is your fault. Do you understand that? | 这都不是你的错 你明白吗 |
[38:59] | None of this is your fault. | 完全不是你的错 |
[39:47] | Here Comes The Flood Peter Gabriel | |
[40:11] | Kelli, it’s Paige. | 凯莉 我是佩姬 |
[40:14] | You, too. Hey, do you want to hang out? | 我也是 你想一起玩吗 |