时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Paige, what is this? | 佩姬 这是什么 |
[00:03] | I’m allowed to have my own life! | 我有权过自己的生活 |
[00:05] | And we are allowed to know about it. | 我们还有权了解呢 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna let you in | 我要告诉你 |
[00:07] | on a little secret about your very big brother — he’s an animal. | 你哥哥的一个小秘密 他就是头野兽 |
[00:11] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[00:13] | What’s your relationship with him? | 你和他什么关系 |
[00:14] | He works for a congressman on…the… | 他为一名分管中美洲 |
[00:17] | intelligence committee overseeing Central America. | 情报委员会的国会议员工作 |
[00:20] | Who does he think you are? | 他以为你什么身份 |
[00:21] | A graduate student in political science. | 一名学政治的研究生 |
[00:23] | Do you know what you took? | 你知道自己嗑了些什么吗 |
[00:25] | We smoked cocaine, and I took pills. | 我们吸了可卡因 我还吃了几颗药丸 |
[00:28] | I’m Kate, Claudia’s replacement. | 我是凯特 克劳迪娅的代职 |
[00:30] | What is this — your first assignment? | 你是首次执行任务吗 |
[00:31] | Claudia was the most experienced handler in directorate “S,” | 克劳迪娅是S局经验最丰富的经手人 |
[00:33] | and you found her unacceptable. | 你们却接受不了她 |
[00:35] | The Centre wants you happy. | 中心想让你们高兴 |
[00:36] | I want you happy. | 我想让你们高兴 |
[00:48] | What can you give me in exchange for Nina’s safety? | 你能给我什么来换妮娜的安全呢 |
[00:53] | Emmett? | 埃米特 |
[00:54] | You have to help me find Emmett and Leanne’s killer. | 你们得帮我找出杀害埃米特和琳恩的凶手 |
[00:57] | Andrew Larrick — Emmett and Leanne were blackmailing him. | 安德鲁·拉里克 埃米特和琳恩当时在勒索他 |
[01:00] | He’s homosexual. | 他是同性恋 |
[01:01] | To get to Larrick, you’ll need an air-tight cover. | 要想接近拉里克 你需要天衣无缝的伪装 |
[01:04] | He’s currently involved in developing a special mission unit | 他现在正在海豹突击队内部 |
[01:07] | inside the navy S.E.A.L.S. | 组建一个特别行动小组 |
[01:09] | I really do think you’re trying to help, Claudia, | 我知道你是想帮我 克劳迪娅 |
[01:11] | but it just takes three minutes in a car | 但你在车里待了那三分钟 |
[01:12] | to know there’s something else going on with you, too, | 我就知道你也有事瞒着我 |
[01:15] | And I want to know what it is. | 我想知道是什么 |
[01:17] | I don’t want to lose anyone else. | 我不想再失去你们任何人了 |
[01:29] | We’re meeting at an office park in Reston. | 我们将在雷斯顿的办公园区见面 |
[01:32] | Larrick’s meeting you? You’re not picking him up? | 拉里克来见你们 你们不去接他吗 |
[01:35] | We reached out to him as CIA security, | 我们以中情局安全员的名义联系他的 |
[01:38] | asked him to meet at an off-site. | 约他在海军基地外见面 |
[01:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:43] | If he killed Emmett and Leanne, | 如果埃米特和琳恩是他杀的 |
[01:44] | he’ll be looking for us to come back at him. | 他就料到我们会报复 |
[01:46] | We’ll have him isolated in a room — | 我们只让他单独进入房间里 |
[01:49] | two of us, one of him. | 我们两个对他一个 |
[01:51] | If you discover he did it, you’ll take care of him there? | 如果你们证明是他干的 会就地解决他吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:56] | Which one of you? | 谁动手 |
[01:59] | You’re asking for a lot of details. | 问这么清楚干什么 |
[02:01] | We haven’t dealt with someone quite like him before. | 我们以前没对付过他这种人 |
[02:03] | Well, he’ll be more on guard with me, so… | 他对我会更警惕 所以… |
[02:09] | Are you okay, Claudia? | 你还好吗 克劳迪娅 |
[02:13] | Of course. | 没事 |
[02:17] | How’s your new handler? | 你们的新上级如何 |
[02:18] | She graduate high school yet? | 她高中毕业了吗 |
[02:21] | She’s new. We’ll see. | 她是新人 还有待相处 |
[02:24] | I’ll run counter-surveillance and wait for you. | 我会做好反监视工作 等着你们的 |
[02:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:53] | Where’s Nina? | 妮娜在哪 |
[02:55] | She missed a couple of your meetings, I know. | 她爽约了几次 我知道 |
[02:58] | I’ve been keeping her busy at the rezidentura. | 我在基地给她派了一堆事 |
[03:05] | I see you have feelings for her. | 我知道你喜欢上她了 |
[03:07] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:09] | The FBI surveillance logs that pertain to me — | 有关我的联调局监视记录 |
[03:13] | who follows me, where, and when. | 跟踪我的人员 地点以及时间 |
[03:18] | I’m asking a lot. It’s true. | 没错 这要求挺过分的 |
[03:21] | But there’s a new reality for us to adjust to. | 但我们都需要适应新的现实 |
[03:25] | You’re on your own here? | 这是你的个人行为吗 |
[03:26] | I speak only for myself. | 我说的话都与基地无关 |
[03:29] | I have my own needs, my own problems. | 我有自己的需求 自己的烦恼 |
[03:32] | Believe me, it can work… for both of us. | 相信我 没问题的 对我俩都是 |
[03:37] | You’re a patriot. I respect that. | 你是爱国者 我敬重你 |
[03:40] | You love your job, your family, your country. | 你热爱你的工作 家人和国家 |
[03:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:45] | This is not a problem for what I need. | 我需要的不成问题 |
[03:48] | It’s a problem for me. | 对我来说就是个问题 |
[03:53] | My surveillance logs. | 有关我的监视记录 |
[03:55] | You have three days. | 我给你三天时间 |
[04:03] | If anything happens to me, | 如果我有任何不测 |
[04:05] | of course, what I know about Nina, everyone will know. | 毫无疑问 所有人都会知道妮娜的事 |
[04:10] | I die, she dies. | 我死了 她也活不了 |
[05:02] | Captain Larrick, have a seat. | 拉里克上校 请坐 |
[05:05] | I’ve never been to this facility of yours before. | 我以前从没来过这里 |
[05:07] | Neither have we. We rented it for this meeting. | 我们也没来过 为了这次会面才租的 |
[05:10] | Can I see your I.D.s? | 能看看你们的证件吗 |
[05:17] | Quite a career, captain. | 事业辉煌啊 上校 |
[05:21] | You people have everything, don’t you? | 你们什么都知道 不是吗 |
[05:23] | Almost. Not quite. | 差不多吧 但不是所有 |
[05:25] | I was particularly impressed | 我对你印象深刻 |
[05:27] | by your January 1981 feasibility study | 1981年1月你的可行性研究 |
[05:30] | – on our agency’s plan to assassinate — – Why am I here? | -对于我局计划暗杀… -我来这里干什么 |
[05:34] | Captain Larrick, you’ve been called in | 拉里克上校 你被召来 |
[05:35] | for a meeting with CIA security. | 与中情局安全员会面 |
[05:37] | We have your full military personnel file on a table. | 我们有你完整的军队人事档案 |
[05:39] | You know why you’re here. | 你很清楚自己为什么在这里 |
[05:41] | Vietnam up and down Latin America. | 去过越南 拉丁美洲 |
[05:43] | You’re an American hero up until 1978 — | 你是民族英雄 直到1978年 |
[05:46] | Buenos Aires. | 在布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[05:48] | This is where the KGB pitched you. | 克格勃就在那里招募了你 |
[05:49] | You’ve worked with them for the last 3 1/2 years. | 过去的三年半里你一直帮他们做事 |
[05:52] | The first report you gave had communication codes | 你上交的第一份报告 |
[05:53] | for multiple on-ship systems. | 包含多个船舶系统的通信编码 |
[05:56] | You followed up with reconnaissance reports | 然后继续上交 |
[05:57] | from your operations in Central America. | 中美洲行动的侦察报告 |
[06:00] | Security protocols at Naval Bases | 海军基地的安全协议 |
[06:01] | including Little Creek, Groton, Patuxent River. | 包括小溪 格罗顿 以及帕塔克森特河 |
[06:05] | You betrayed your country, service, fellow S.E.A.L.S. | 你背叛了你的祖国 义务和海豹突击队的战友 |
[06:08] | – For what? – We have everything — | -为什么 -我们已经知道了一切 |
[06:10] | meeting times, drop sites, | 见面时间 交接地点 |
[06:12] | full communication plan with your handlers. | 以及你和上级的所有联系计划 |
[06:14] | How much did they pay you to turn on your own — | 他们付了你多少钱让你出卖… |
[06:16] | So you’ve got someone inside the KGB who gave me up. | 你们收买了克格勃内部的人把我供出来 |
[06:18] | You know what? You charge me, you burn them. | 对我提出起诉 你们的线人就玩完了 |
[06:20] | You’re never gonna do that. I’ll walk away from this. | 你们不会这么做的 这对我一点影响都没有 |
[06:22] | Sit down, captain. | 坐下 上校 |
[06:26] | Why don’t we work backwards? | 不如我们回顾一下 |
[06:29] | Why don’t you tell us everything that happened | 你把那天你杀死克格勃上级的 |
[06:30] | on the day that you killed your KGB handlers? | 一切情况都告诉我们 |
[06:42] | How would you feel if I did kill them? | 如果确实是我杀了他们 你们作何感想 |
[06:46] | We’d understand. They were KGB officers. | 我们能理解 他们是克格勃特工 |
[06:53] | However, after 3 and half years, | 但你们都合作三年半了 |
[06:55] | I’d be curious to know what happened. | 我很好奇到底发生了什么 |
[06:58] | Why do you think I killed them? Were you on them? | 为什么认为是我杀的 你们盯上他们了吗 |
[07:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:03] | I think you’re fishing. | 我觉得你们这是在套我的话 |
[07:06] | I didn’t kill them. | 不是我杀的 |
[07:08] | I wanted to. | 我倒想 |
[07:10] | I got close. | 而且差点就得手了 |
[07:12] | How close? | 差多少 |
[07:15] | Town they lived in, cars they drove, | 我查到他们居住的镇子 开的车 |
[07:17] | the fact that they were married. | 还有他俩是夫妻 |
[07:19] | I was two or three meetings from finding their home address. | 再见两三次面 我就能跟到他们的住址了 |
[07:25] | Someone got to the bastards before I did. | 有人抢在我前面把这俩混蛋干掉了 |
[07:29] | Couldn’t have happened to nicer people. | 他俩要是好人怎么会有这么多仇家 |
[07:34] | So when was your last contact with them? | 那你最后一次和他们联系是什么时候 |
[07:36] | Over a month ago. | 一个多月前吧 |
[07:39] | I was on Martial Eagle when they got killed. | 他们被杀的时候 我在执行”战鹰” |
[07:41] | Ask your people about it. | 去跟你们的人核实吧 |
[07:42] | The Soviets are gonna take it left, right, and sideways | 接下来的二十年 苏联人有得受了 |
[07:46] | for the next 20 years | 他们绝不会好过的 |
[07:47] | now that we have a president who can handle them. | 因为现在我们有一位治得了他们的总统了 |
[07:51] | Whatever damage I’ve done, | 无论我曾经造成怎样的伤害 |
[07:53] | I’m making up for it in Nicaragua. | 我会在尼加拉瓜作出补偿 |
[07:55] | If you don’t want to spend the rest of your life in prison, | 如果你不想下半辈子都在牢里度过 |
[07:58] | we have an option for you. | 你还有另一条路可以选 |
[07:59] | And that’s why you, not the FBI. | 所以来的是你们 而不是联调局 |
[08:02] | The KGB will come back for you. | 克格勃不会放过你的 |
[08:04] | Maintain your arrangement. | 继续你跟克格勃的合作 |
[08:06] | Report to you? | 并向你们汇报 |
[08:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:21] | We don’t think he did it. | 我们觉得不是他干的 |
[08:23] | You weren’t followed. | 你们没被跟踪 |
[08:24] | Scan for dust just to be safe — clothes and shoes. | 以防万一扫一下是否有荧光粉 衣服和鞋都别漏 |
[08:28] | You don’t think? | 你们觉得不是他 |
[08:31] | He said he got close to making Emmett and Leanne. | 他说 他已经快查出埃米特和琳恩了 |
[08:33] | Wanted to kill them, planned to kill them. | 想杀了他们 计划杀了他们 |
[08:35] | And that wasn’t enough for you? | 那还不够吗 |
[08:37] | Larrick knows something very big — Martial Eagle. | 拉里克知道大事 “战鹰” |
[08:40] | It was mentioned in his file, too. | 他的档案里也提到过 |
[08:42] | We got to find out what that is. | 我们必须查明那是什么 |
[08:43] | Then we’ll take care of him. | 然后我们再干掉他 |
[08:44] | Emmett and Leanne thought he might come after them. | 埃米特和琳恩认为他也许会追杀他们 |
[08:47] | You don’t think he did it? | 你们真认为不是他干的 |
[08:48] | He could be five steps ahead of you. | 也许他都比你们抢先好几步了 |
[08:50] | We made a call in the field, Claudia. | 我们做出了实战决定 克劳迪娅 |
[08:52] | I told you how dangerous this man is. | 我说了 这人很危险 |
[08:55] | – Okay. – He bought your cover? | -好了 -他相信你们的伪装身份吗 |
[08:57] | He — he seemed to, but you’re right. | 看上去是信了 但你说得对 |
[08:59] | We can’t be sure about him. | 对他 我们吃不准 |
[09:00] | The identities are backstopped. | 你们的身份就是后盾 |
[09:01] | He won’t ask many questions, risk discovery of his treason. | 他不会询问过多 以防暴露自己叛国的事 |
[09:04] | – You’re clean. – But that doesn’t mean he won’t | -安全 -但这不代表 |
[09:06] | come after you or your family when he finds out. | 他不会发现事有蹊跷后 追杀你们和家人 |
[09:10] | We’ll talk to the Centre. | 我们去和中心说 |
[09:11] | I’d appreciate if you kept me out of that conversation. | 希望你们不要提及我的参与 |
[09:14] | We know where he lives, where he works. | 我们知道他的住址和工作地点 |
[09:16] | They’re gonna want information on Martial Eagle. | 中心会想要”战鹰”的信息的 |
[09:18] | Then we’ll take him out. | 然后我们再做了他 |
[10:12] | I’ve never seen Claudia scared before. | 我从没见过克劳迪娅害怕 |
[10:21] | How can you read? | 你怎么还能看得进书 |
[10:23] | Just staring at the pages. | 我只是盯着纸看罢了 |
[10:26] | Did you make the signal? | 你发信号了吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. We meet tomorrow. | 发了 我们明天见面 |
[11:26] | – And how old was he? – 33. | -他几岁了 -33岁 |
[11:28] | Mm, he was so funny. | 他真是太搞笑了 |
[11:30] | What was the, uh… | 那部… |
[11:31] | name of that movie that he did about the fraternity? | 他演的关于兄弟会的电影 叫什么来着 |
[11:34] | – “Animal House.” – Yeah. | -《动物屋》 -没错 |
[11:36] | “Christ, seven years of college down the drain.” | 上帝啊 七年大学生活就活在猪圈里了 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[11:43] | That’s what Belushi’s character says when he gets expelled. | 贝鲁西的那个角色被开除时说的台词 |
[11:46] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[11:49] | Life’s like that — half a second, it’s over. | 生活就是那样 白驹过隙 |
[12:00] | You haven’t said anything. | 你还没发表评论呢 |
[12:03] | About what? | 评论什么 |
[12:04] | The front door. | 前门啊 |
[12:06] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[12:07] | – You do? – Yeah, it’s different. | -真的吗 -是啊 很特别 |
[12:09] | It is different. | 是很特别 |
[12:12] | Well, I thought a lot about the color. | 颜色我考虑了很久 |
[12:13] | You know, it — it’s — it’s a happy red, don’t you think? | 那是一种让人心情愉悦的红色 对吧 |
[12:16] | It’s called, uh, tomato tango. | 这颜色叫番茄探戈 |
[12:18] | You know, in China, red means good luck. | 在中国 红色代表好运 |
[12:23] | Well, you can’t have too much of that. | 好运多多益善 |
[12:30] | What do you think they’re doing in Nicaragua? | 你觉得他们在尼加拉瓜干什么 |
[12:35] | Trying to destroy it. | 想毁掉那里吧 |
[12:39] | Anytime something decent or humane starts there, | 一旦那里有正派或是人道的苗头出现 |
[12:42] | they can’t stand it. | 他们就完全忍受不了 |
[12:44] | I’ll rest better when that guy’s dead. | 等那家伙死了我才能睡上安稳觉 |
[12:47] | Then we’ll just lie here wondering | 那我们就躺在这儿猜想 |
[12:50] | who killed Emmett and Leanne | 是谁杀了埃米特和琳恩 |
[12:52] | and when they’re coming for us. | 他们又什么时候会找上我们 |
[12:55] | You said we’d get used to it. | 你说过 我们会习惯的 |
[12:59] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[13:08] | Want to hear something funny? | 想听点有意思的吗 |
[13:12] | When Jennifer went to talk to your wife — | 珍妮弗去劝说你妻子的时候… |
[13:14] | She’s not my wife. | 她不是我妻子 |
[13:17] | Martha told me | 玛莎跟我说 |
[13:19] | that Clark was a wild animal in bed. | 克拉克在床上像头野兽 |
[13:25] | She said that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[13:28] | Isn’t that funny? | 是不是很有意思 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | Just as the Columbia, we think, | 正如哥伦比亚号[航天飞机] |
[13:48] | represents man’s finest aspirations in the field | 代表了人类在科技领域 |
[13:50] | of science and technology, so, too, does the struggle | 最美好的愿望一样 |
[13:54] | of the Afghan people represent | 阿富汗人民的抗争 |
[13:55] | man’s highest aspirations for freedom. | 代表了人类对自由的最高追求 |
[14:04] | What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[14:06] | Emmett and Leanne had an agent, Andrew Larrick. | 埃米特和琳恩有个线人 安德鲁·拉里克 |
[14:08] | Those are his personal records. | 这是他的人事档案 |
[14:10] | – What are we having? – Uh, another seltzer. | -喝点什么 -再来杯苏打水 |
[14:12] | Vodka straight up, please. | 伏特加 不加冰 谢谢 |
[14:14] | It’s a little early in the day, don’t you think? | 现在喝酒有点早吧 你觉得呢 |
[14:17] | It’s a bar. | 这是酒吧 |
[14:20] | There’s an operation called Martial Eagle mentioned in there. | 里面提到了一个行动 战鹰 |
[14:22] | He said it’s something in Nicaragua. | 他说是在尼加拉瓜 |
[14:24] | Where did you get these? | 从哪弄到的 |
[14:26] | When we were finding our way to Larrick. | 在我们想方设法接近拉里克的时候 |
[14:28] | Why did you find your way to him? | 为什么要接近他 |
[14:29] | To determine if he killed Emmett and Leanne. | 为确定是不是他杀死了埃米特和琳恩 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | – You’re looking into that on your own? – Yeah. | -你们在私下调查吗 -是的 |
[14:41] | In the real world, sometimes you get lead, | 在现实世界 有时你有了线索 |
[14:43] | you have to move fast. | 就得迅速行动 |
[14:44] | So if the Centre has a problem with it, | 如果中心对此不满 |
[14:45] | they can take it up with us. | 可以追究我们 |
[14:47] | Did he kill Emmett and Leanne? | 是他杀死的埃米特和琳恩吗 |
[14:49] | We don’t think so, but we can’t be sure. | 我们觉得不是 但不能肯定 |
[14:51] | Larrick presents a threat to us and our family. | 拉里克对我们和我们的家人造成了威胁 |
[14:55] | Martial Eagle could present a threat to the motherland. | 战鹰可能会对祖国造成威胁 |
[14:57] | Once we know how and why, we want to eliminate him. | 一旦我们查明整件事 希望能除掉他 |
[15:04] | I will relay your point of view to the Centre. | 我会把你们的立场传达到中心 |
[15:07] | They won’t want you and your family unnecessarily exposed. | 他们不会希望你们和你们的家人无谓的暴露 |
[15:10] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保这一点 |
[15:12] | Good. | 好 |
[15:14] | Wherever it is threatened or suppressed. | 任何有威胁或压迫的地方 |
[15:22] | Hey. What’s this? | 你干什么呢 |
[15:24] | Oh, uh, transitioning our data. | 转移数据 |
[15:26] | We’re inputting files into the OCR machine. | 我们要把资料输入OCR机 |
[15:29] | OCR OCR? | |
[15:30] | Oh, yeah. It’s, um, “Optical character recognition.” | 对 光学字符识别 |
[15:32] | Uh, pretty soon, all of our records | 用不了多久 我们所有的记录 |
[15:33] | will have a duplicate presence on the computer. | 都会在电脑上有备份 |
[15:38] | And that’s a good thing? | 这算是好事吗 |
[15:39] | Less redundancy. | 减少冗余 |
[15:41] | Well, where did everything go? | 东西都去哪儿了 |
[15:43] | Oh, um, we’re archiving that section. | 我们正在对那个区域存档 |
[15:46] | Um, but what did you need? | 你要找什么 |
[15:47] | Soviet embassy logs — they’re in a box. | 苏联大使馆日志 在一个盒子里 |
[15:50] | I can make a quick copy. | 我快速复印一下 |
[15:52] | Oh, no, no. No. T-this is great. | 不用 不用 这样很好 |
[15:53] | Here, uh, let me show you how it’s gonna work from here on in. | 来 我演示给你看这东西怎么用 |
[15:57] | What are the dates you need? | 你需要什么时候的日志 |
[15:59] | last three months. | 近三个月 |
[16:03] | And, uh, anyone in particular? | 有特别关注的人吗 |
[16:05] | Oleg Igorevich Burov. | 奥列格·伊戈列维奇·布罗夫 |
[16:09] | Burov. | 布罗夫 |
[16:10] | That’s one “R” or two? | 一个R 还是两个 |
[16:12] | One. | 一个 |
[16:16] | All right. Here it comes. | 好了 出来了 |
[16:25] | I can take it from here. | 下面的我来就行了 |
[16:43] | You know, Martha doesn’t seem… | 玛莎看上去不像… |
[16:47] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | Like someone who’d go for the aggressive type. | 喜欢强硬型的 |
[16:57] | You never know what people are into. | 人心永远都猜不透 |
[17:06] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[17:17] | What kind? | 哪种 |
[17:18] | What? | 什么 |
[17:20] | Of wild animal. | 哪种野兽 |
[17:27] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑呢吧 |
[17:29] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 或许吧 不知道 |
[17:38] | Would Clark ever be unfaithful? | 克拉克会不忠吗 |
[17:45] | I think I would like to try it with Clark. | 我想和克拉克试试 |
[17:56] | I don’t know what you imagine he’s like, Elizabeth — | 我不知道你把他想象成什么样子 伊丽莎白… |
[17:58] | I’m just curious. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是好奇 仅此而已 |
[18:00] | I mean, you know, because… | 我是说 因为… |
[18:06] | What? Are you scared? | 怎么 你怕了吗 |
[18:10] | Scared? No. | 怕 才没有 |
[18:12] | Good. | 那就好 |
[18:17] | You gonna get that? | 去接一下好吗 |
[18:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:31] | She’d– well, it’s not the end of the season. | 她 这赛季还没结束呢 |
[18:37] | Yes. | 好 |
[18:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | – Paige! – What happened? | -佩姬 -怎么了 |
[18:41] | – She quit the volleyball team. – Coming. | -她退出排球队了 -来了 |
[18:44] | Why did you quit the volleyball team? | 你为什么退出排球队 |
[18:46] | You love volleyball. | 你喜欢排球的 |
[18:48] | I just lost interest. | 我只是失去兴趣了 |
[18:50] | – No. What happened? – Nothing. | -不 发生什么了 -没有 |
[18:52] | I’m not allowed to change? | 我就不能改变吗 |
[18:56] | No. Will you… talk to her? | 不 你跟她聊聊 |
[18:59] | – I’ll get this. – I was gonna tell you. | -我来接电话 -我打算告诉你们的 |
[19:01] | – Hello? – Ms. Jennings? | -你好 -詹宁斯女士 |
[19:04] | – This is Mrs. Jennings. – You were going to? | -我是詹宁斯太太 -你打算 |
[19:06] | Well, if you don’t want to play, | 就算你想退出 |
[19:06] | you wait till the end of the season. | 也要等到赛季结束 |
[19:07] | What’s the big deal? I was only on the “B” squad anyway. | 有什么大不了 那不过是支二流球队 |
[19:10] | We already have a delivery service. Thank you very much. | 我们已经有送货服务了 非常感谢 |
[19:12] | Are you sure? “Dependability” is our middle name. | 你确定吗 “可靠”可是我们的代名词 |
[19:15] | You don’t just quit. | 你不能就这样退出 |
[19:17] | We’ll keep it in mind. Thank you very much. | 我们会考虑的 非常感谢 |
[19:19] | Can I go do my homework now? | 我现在能去做作业了吗 |
[19:20] | Yes. | 去吧 |
[19:25] | What is going on with her? | 她到底怎么回事 |
[19:27] | Whatever it is, it’s gonna have to wait. | 不管是怎么回事 都得等等了 |
[19:51] | Centre has determined that Martial Eagle | 中心已经确认”战鹰” |
[19:53] | is an operation to train Nicaraguan contras | 是在美国本土一处秘密基地 |
[19:55] | at a secret base on U.S. soil. | 训练尼加拉瓜反抗军的行动 |
[19:59] | So, Larrick? | 那拉里克呢 |
[20:01] | They reviewed your request, and — | 他们审议过你们的请求了… |
[20:02] | Our “request”? | 我们的”请求” |
[20:04] | We brought them a fantastic piece of intelligence, | 我们给他们挖到了一条极好的情报 |
[20:06] | which they’re thrilled with. | 他们对此兴奋不已 |
[20:09] | So now it’s time to keep us and our family safe. | 现在该保护我们和家人了 |
[20:12] | And they understand that. | 他们知道 |
[20:13] | You know, nothing is more important to them than your safety. | 对他们来说 没什么比你们的安全更重要 |
[20:16] | Sounds like something is. | 他们的行动可不像这意思啊 |
[20:19] | I think you understand | 你们应该清楚 |
[20:20] | how much this operation means to the Americans, | 这个行动对美国人来说有多重要 |
[20:23] | which is why you didn’t kill Larrick | 所以你们当时有机会杀死拉里克 |
[20:25] | when you had the chance. | 也并没有下手 |
[20:33] | We conferred with our fraternal organization in Nicaragua. | 我们与尼加拉瓜的兄弟组织交换了意见 |
[20:36] | They now believe that contra field commanders | 他们认为来美国商议作战计划的 |
[20:37] | traveling to the United States for briefings | 反抗军战地指挥官 |
[20:39] | must be training here. | 一定就在这里受训 |
[20:41] | And? | 还有呢 |
[20:42] | You’re being tasked with | 你们的任务是 |
[20:43] | assassinating the field commanders and exposing the camps. | 暗杀战地指挥官 曝光训练营 |
[20:47] | The American people deserve to know | 美国民众有权知道 |
[20:49] | what their government’s doing behind their backs. | 他们的政府背着他们到底在做些什么 |
[20:52] | You’ll need Larrick. | 你们需要拉里克 |
[20:54] | There are other ways. | 还有其他办法的 |
[20:55] | He’s our way into the camp. | 我们得利用他进入训练营 |
[20:58] | The Centre understands the danger he presents, | 中心很清楚他所带来的危险 |
[21:00] | but knows you’re well-equipped to handle these risks. | 但他们深知你们一定能处理好这些风险 |
[21:08] | Where is the camp? | 训练营在哪 |
[21:10] | And when will the field commanders be on site? | 战地指挥官又什么时候会到 |
[21:12] | That’s yet to be determined. | 尚需确认 |
[21:14] | And how exactly does the Centre expect us to determine that? | 中心指望我们怎么确认 |
[21:38] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[21:40] | I’m grateful to you. | 我很感谢你 |
[21:42] | I needed help, and you were there for me. | 我需要帮助时 你就出现帮了我 |
[21:46] | It’s about to get harder, Lucia. | 事情只会愈发难办 露西娅 |
[21:48] | I came here for the revolution. | 我为革命而来 |
[21:51] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[21:52] | What did your people tell you? | 你的上级是怎么跟你说的 |
[21:55] | Only that I should do what you say. | 只说了要听你吩咐行事 |
[21:59] | Did you follow my advice about your congressional aide? | 你听我建议对待那位国会助理了吗 |
[22:03] | Did you make him your boyfriend? | 你让他做你男朋友了吗 |
[22:05] | I toy with him — keep him chasing me. | 我玩弄着他 让他追着我跑 |
[22:09] | Men like that. | 男人就喜欢这样 |
[22:10] | Have you slept with him? | 你跟他睡过了吗 |
[22:12] | You shouldn’t give that away so easily. | 不该这么轻易就跟对方上床 |
[22:15] | I need to get into his congressman’s private office. | 我得进入国会议员的私人办公室 |
[22:19] | The Capital’s a public building. That part’s not a problem. | 国会大厦是公共建筑 进去不难 |
[22:21] | You need to get me the rest of the way. | 接下来就得靠你帮我了 |
[22:25] | Of course. | 好的 |
[22:27] | We’re fighting for the same thing, the two of us. | 我们俩正为同一个目标而奋斗 |
[22:31] | We need to make this happen fast. | 我们得尽快办好这件事 |
[22:34] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[22:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:47] | Take it easy, or you won’t be able to make my night. | 悠着点 不然你今晚可就不能让人家开心了哦 |
[22:54] | Don’t worry. I’m a man of my word. | 别担心 我说到做到 |
[23:08] | Hey, what’s going on out there? | 你在外面干什么呢 |
[23:13] | I thought I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么声音 |
[23:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[23:27] | I want to see the seat of power. | 我想见识一下权力的宝座 |
[23:31] | Does that turn you on? | 那会让你性致高昂吗 |
[23:34] | Mm, I want to rub my tetas all over the congressman’s desk. | 我想用双乳蹭遍议员的写字台 |
[23:43] | Are you going to open this door, Carl, or don’t you have a key? | 你到底开不开门 卡尔 还是你根本就没钥匙 |
[23:47] | Of course I have the key, but we c– | 我当然有钥匙 但我们不能… |
[23:48] | – Or maybe you don’t have the cajones then? – No? | -那就是你没胆[蛋蛋]开门了 -是吗 |
[23:54] | Maybe you should check. | 也许你该眼见为实 |
[24:06] | I thought you wanted to, uh… | 你不是想… |
[24:09] | I do. | 我是想 |
[24:48] | Oh, that’s good. Don’t stop. | 好棒 别停 |
[24:50] | – Yeah? You like that? – Yeah. | -你喜欢这样 -喜欢 |
[24:52] | Yes. Keep going. | 好棒 继续 |
[24:54] | Keep going. | 用力 |
[24:57] | You like that, baby? | 爽吗 宝贝 |
[24:59] | That’s good. | 好爽 |
[25:05] | Are you almost there? | 你快到了吗 |
[25:08] | Turn a– turn around. | 转 转身 |
[25:09] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I want it to… | 不不不 我想这样 |
[25:12] | I want it to feel good. | 这样更爽 |
[25:29] | Goodnight, Mr. President. | 晚安了 总统先生 |
[25:41] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[26:50] | Two field commanders will be | 两周后将有两名 |
[26:52] | at the contra training camp in a week. | 战地指挥官到达反抗军训练营 |
[26:54] | – Does it say where? – Uh, yeah. | -说了在哪吗 -说了 |
[26:57] | Uh, campground — Jefferson National Forest. | 营地 杰弗逊国家森林 |
[27:00] | Larrick’s part of the senior training team, | 拉里克是高级训练队的一份子 |
[27:01] | but even he won’t be told the location | 但就连他都不知道地点 |
[27:03] | till the day he gets his orders to go. | 直到接到出发命令的当天 |
[27:08] | So we get the entry protocol out of him as CIA, | 我们假扮中情局特工从他那里套出入营协议 |
[27:11] | we… we kill him, we go in ourselves with Lucia. | 杀了他 然后跟露西娅去 |
[27:16] | They already said no to that, more or less. | 中心已经算是否决这事了 |
[27:20] | The odds of us getting in are much better if he takes us in. | 带上他能增加我们进入营地的机会 |
[27:24] | Well, for that, we w– | 这样的话 我们就得… |
[27:26] | We’d have to let him know who we really are. | 告诉他我们真正的身份 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:31] | I’m sure he’s gonna take that news well. | 他一定很能”接受” |
[28:06] | I’m looking for Mr. Gaad. | 我找盖德先生 |
[28:09] | You work with him? | 你是他的同事吗 |
[28:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 太太 |
[28:13] | Come in. | 请进 |
[28:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | You can wait in there. | 你在这儿等一下 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:42] | In search of perfect understanding, Agent Beeman, | 比曼探员 你是来寻求充分理解的 |
[28:44] | or are you hungry? | 还是你肚子饿了 |
[28:45] | Sorry for bothering you at home, sir. | 很抱歉来你家打扰你 长官 |
[28:47] | Nevertheless, here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[29:04] | My source at the rezidentura has been compromised. | 我在基地的线人有危险 |
[29:08] | You think it’s time to shut down the operation? | 你认为该停止这个行动了 |
[29:10] | She’s been working for us over a year, sir. | 她已经为我们工作一年多了 长官 |
[29:12] | If we exfiltrate her now, | 如果现在不把她撤出 |
[29:13] | her family in Moscow will die. | 她在莫斯科的家人就死定了 |
[29:16] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[29:17] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 |
[29:23] | There are things they might want — | 他们也许想要一些东西 |
[29:26] | things we can give them. | 一些我们能给的东西 |
[29:28] | I’m about to be called to testify | 我就要被传唤 |
[29:30] | before a closed-door congressional committee | 在闭门国会委员会面前作证了 |
[29:33] | thanks to the shit you pulled. | 多亏了你干的好事 |
[29:35] | Don’t tell me anything more that I can’t hear. | 别再跟我说任何我不能听的事了 |
[29:43] | She’s in way over her head, sir. | 她已经应付不来了 长官 |
[29:47] | Well, before you do anything you can’t undo, | 在你做出无法挽回的事之前 |
[29:51] | has it occurred to you that | 你有没有想过 |
[29:52] | you might be the one in over your head? | 也许是你应付不来了 |
[29:57] | I’d offer you a drink, but my wife and I were on our way out. | 我想请你喝杯酒 但我和妻子正要出门 |
[30:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[30:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[31:07] | This is what I trained for. | 我受训就是为了做这个 |
[31:09] | We’re going to unmask the oppressors, | 我们将撕下压迫者的假面具 |
[31:11] | shine a light on years of U.S. criminal policy — | 曝光美国多年来的罪恶政策 |
[31:14] | propping up dictators, | 支持独裁者 |
[31:15] | bringing down democratically elected leaders… | 推翻民主选举的领导人… |
[31:17] | – One step at a time, Lucia. – Expose the murderers, | -一步一步来 露西娅 -揭露杀人犯 |
[31:20] | bring this president to his knees, | 让他们的总统双膝跪地 |
[31:22] | and then maybe this war can end. | 也许这场战争就能结束了 |
[31:26] | A world without exploitation and dignity for all. | 一个完全没有剥削和显贵的世界 |
[31:31] | You think it’s a dream? | 你认为这是痴人说梦 |
[31:35] | I’ve been ready to die my whole life for it, Lucia. | 我已经准备好为此奉献生命了 露西娅 |
[31:42] | What you did in the congressman’s office — | 你在议员办公室的所作所为… |
[31:44] | – I did what I had to do. – Yes. | -我只是做了必要之事 -是的 |
[31:47] | I’ll be able to get so much more from him. | 我还可以从他身上获取很多好处 |
[31:50] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[31:53] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可以 |
[31:58] | You need to tie up loose ends. | 你得收手了 |
[32:03] | Carl has the ear of a powerful government official. | 卡尔是一位政府要员的助手 |
[32:07] | After the operation, it’s only a matter of time | 这次行动之后 联调局跟着情报 |
[32:10] | before they track the intelligence | 查到议员 接着保险箱 |
[32:11] | back to the congressman, to his safe, | 接着他的助手 最后到你 |
[32:14] | to his aide, to you. | 只是时间问题 |
[32:16] | – That is a risk I’m willing to take. – Why is that? | -我愿意冒这个险 -为什么呢 |
[32:19] | Why would you risk something for him? | 为什么要为他冒险 |
[32:23] | Oh, because you like him. | 因为你喜欢他 |
[32:26] | That’s okay. It happens. | 没关系 时有发生 |
[32:29] | I don’t need so many lessons. | 我不需要你说教 |
[32:34] | I can decide for myself if I — | 我可以自行决定… |
[32:35] | The first time I had to resolve a situation | 我第一次不得不特别痛苦地 |
[32:39] | in such a painful way, | 处理情势时 |
[32:42] | I tried not to think about it. | 我就尽量不去想它 |
[32:44] | The moment came. It was fast. | 那一刻到来了 过程很快 |
[32:47] | I went home, wrote my report, and I went to bed. | 我回到家 写完报告 就上床睡觉 |
[32:51] | I would advise you to do the same. | 我建议你也这么做 |
[32:54] | I have watched so many people die | 我在战争中亲眼看到 |
[32:56] | in front of me during the war. | 那么多人死在我面前 |
[32:58] | – I’m not a child who… – Watching is different. | -我不是孩子了… -看是另一码事 |
[33:00] | I can do my job. | 我可以做好本分 |
[33:04] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
[33:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:50] | No. | 别 |
[33:52] | I want you to keep them on. | 我想你戴着眼镜 |
[34:36] | No. I want Clark. | 不 我要克拉克 |
[34:40] | This is Clark. | 这就是克拉克 |
[34:41] | No, you look like him, but you’re not… being him. | 不 你看着是他 但行为不是他 |
[34:48] | Do you do that with her? | 你会对她这样做吗 |
[34:51] | Is that how you do it? | 你是这样对她的吗 |
[34:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I, uh — yeah. | 是 我…对 |
[34:55] | It’s the same. | 是一样的 |
[34:56] | Well, I’m so– I’m sorry. I don’t know what you mean. | 不好意思 我不懂你什么意思 |
[35:01] | Can you just — | 你能… |
[35:02] | What? Just w-what do you — what do you want exactly? | 什么 你想 你到底想怎样 |
[35:06] | She said he was an animal. | 她说他是头野兽 |
[35:07] | I want you to just be Clark. | 我想你用克拉克来面对我 |
[35:43] | Is that what you want? | 你想这样吗 |
[35:47] | Is that what you want? | 是想这样吗 |
[35:51] | It’s okay. I-I’m okay. It’s just… | 没关系 我没事 只是… |
[35:57] | – Listen, listen. – Just give me a minute, okay? | -听我说 -让我冷静一下好吗 |
[37:13] | My mom’s coming into town next week. | 我妈下周会来这里 |
[37:16] | I want you to meet her. | 我想让你跟她见个面 |
[37:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:23] | Because you are special to me. | 因为你对我是特别的 |
[37:29] | What, uh — what is her name? | 她 她叫什么 |
[37:32] | Doris. | 桃瑞丝 |
[38:01] | I’m…thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[38:03] | Do you mind getting me a glass of cold water? | 能帮我倒杯冷水吗 |
[38:09] | Ice water, por favor. | 最好是冰水 |
[38:40] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[38:59] | You first. | 你先 |
[39:03] | I like to watch. | 我喜欢看着 |
[39:44] | Have you ever had anything you would die for, Amor? | 你愿意为什么而死吗 亲爱的 |
[39:49] | That’s a funny question. | 这问题很有意思 |
[39:50] | What matters to you? Politics? | 你觉得什么很重要 政治吗 |
[39:55] | Politics is a game. | 政治就是场游戏 |
[40:02] | My mama. Maybe. | 也许是我妈吧 |
[40:10] | Doris? | 桃瑞丝 |
[40:13] | Think of Doris, Amor. | 想想桃瑞丝 亲爱的 |
[40:18] | Think about how much you love her. | 想想你有多爱她 |
[40:21] | I’d rather think about you. | 我宁可想你 |
[40:25] | Dance with me. | 陪我跳舞 |
[40:43] | Something’s happening. | 有什么不对劲 |
[40:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:51] | It’s good. It’s okay, Carl. | 你很好 没事的 卡尔 |
[40:53] | It’s good. It f– It feels good. | 你很好 感觉很舒服 |
[40:55] | It feels good. | 感觉很舒服 |
[41:15] | Perdóneme, Amor. | 原谅我 亲爱的 |
[42:02] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[42:06] | Listen, I… | 我… |
[42:10] | I still like volleyball. | 我还是很喜欢排球 |
[42:11] | I just like hanging out at the youth group more. | 但我更喜欢去青年组织 |
[42:15] | Why are you telling me this now? | 为什么现在告诉我 |
[42:17] | Well, I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[42:18] | I’m not a liar. | 我不是撒谎精 |
[42:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:25] | What is it that you do there at the church? | 你们在教堂都做些什么 |
[42:29] | We talk. | 聊天 |
[42:30] | It’s mostly just music and snacks, | 多数时候就是唱唱歌 吃小吃 |
[42:33] | but it’s not that big of a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[42:35] | You guys should come sometime. | 你和爸爸改天应该过来看看 |
[43:09] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[43:15] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[43:24] | Lucia? | 露西娅那边呢 |
[43:27] | It’s done. | 办妥了 |
[43:33] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[43:35] | I knew I’d end up dead. | 我就知道我早晚要死 |
[43:36] | You’re not going to die, Nina. | 你不会死的 妮娜 |
[43:39] | We will figure this out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[43:41] | – How? – I don’t know yet. | -什么办法 -我还没想好 |
[43:44] | Oleg says he’s in this for himself. | 奥列格说这是他个人行为 |
[43:45] | And I believe there’s a good chance that might be true, | 我认为很有可能是真的 |
[43:48] | and that can work for us. | 这反倒对我们有利 |
[43:51] | Do you have any idea how he might have found out about you? | 你知道他都查到你什么事了吗 |
[43:55] | We’re all spies. | 我们都是间谍 |
[44:00] | Well, we’ll get ahead of him. I promise. | 我们会抢在他前面的 我保证 |
[44:04] | But I need you to do something for me first. | 但我需要你先为我做点事 |
[44:07] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[44:08] | It’s a bureau requirement. | 这是联调局的规矩 |
[44:10] | I’m sorry. But I need you to take a polygraph. | 很抱歉 但我需要给你测个谎 |
[44:16] | Yesterday you love me, and today you call me a liar. | 昨天你还说爱我 今天却认为我骗你 |
[44:19] | I need to show my supervisors that they can trust you. | 我得让我上司知道 他们可以信任你 |
[44:22] | They? | 他们 |
[44:23] | – You mean you. – Nina… | -你是说你自己吧 -妮娜 |
[44:25] | You don’t trust me! | 你不信任我 |
[44:27] | – I would never betray you. – I know that. | -我绝不会背叛你 -我知道 |
[44:29] | – I have never betrayed you! – I know that. | -我从没有背叛过你 -我知道 |
[44:30] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[44:34] | I’m finished… | 我要划清界线 |
[44:36] | with you, with all of this. | 跟你 跟这一切 |
[44:41] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[44:58] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真棒 |
[45:30] | You’re not CIA. | 你不是中情局特工 |
[45:33] | I had my doubts. | 我也怀疑过 |
[45:39] | I prefer working with people who believe in what we’re doing. | 我更喜欢跟信任我们的人共事 |
[45:42] | You would. | 你会的 |
[45:45] | It’s not a criticism. It’s just an observation. | 这不是批评 只是观察 |
[45:48] | You don’t? | 你不信任我们 |
[45:49] | I don’t care if people are motivated by ideology or money. | 我无所谓驱使人的动机是意识形态还是金钱 |
[45:54] | Money can be cleaner, less complicated. | 钱更干脆更好办 |
[45:57] | Blackmail, however, seldom leads to a happy conclusion. | 但勒索通常就没有好下场了 |
[46:02] | If Larrick didn’t kill Emmett and Leanne, | 如果埃米特和琳恩不是拉里克杀的 |
[46:04] | who do we look at next? | 下一名嫌疑人是谁 |
[46:09] | Me. | 我 |
[46:13] | I got involved with someone | 我跟埃米特和琳恩共事时 |
[46:14] | while I was working with Emmett and Leanne. | 跟一个人发展了一段感情 |
[46:17] | I didn’t plan on it, but… | 我并不是有意为之 但是… |
[46:21] | This business can be lonely. | 做这行有时会很寂寞 |
[46:25] | I didn’t tell him who I really was, of course. | 当然 我起初没有告诉他我的真正身份 |
[46:32] | Until one day, I did. | 直到有一天 我坦白了 |
[46:36] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[46:38] | I don’t know that he betrayed me. | 我不知道他背叛了我 |
[46:41] | But ever since the murders, | 但自他们遇害后 |
[46:43] | I’ve been plagued with the thought | 我不断在想 |
[46:44] | that he told someone, that I may have… | 是他泄露了我的身份 我可能 |
[46:48] | compromised the safety of my own agents. | 祸及了我自己手下的特工 |
[46:51] | No one else can understand these relationships. | 其他人都无法理解这种感情 |
[46:58] | If something were to happen to you…or your family… | 如果你或你的家人出了什么事… |
[47:02] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[47:08] | I was wrong about Philip. | 我看错了菲利普 |
[47:14] | You’re lucky to have him. | 拥有他是你的福气 |
[47:18] | Goodbye, Elizabeth. | 再见 伊丽莎白 |