时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ll give you things | 我可以给你们政府 |
[00:04] | your government hasn’t even dreamed of. | 根本连想都没想过的东西 |
[00:06] | I’ll put you on the ARPANET. | 我可以为你们建阿帕网络[互联网前身] |
[00:08] | This you don’t have in the Soviet Union. | 这可是苏联没有的技术 |
[00:25] | No one else knows that you’re running her. | 别人都不知道你策反了她 |
[00:27] | Not yet. | 暂时而已 |
[00:29] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:30] | The fbi surveillance logs that pertain to me — | 有关我的联调局监视记录 |
[00:34] | who follows me, where, and when. | 跟踪我的人员 地点以及时间 |
[00:38] | Oleg says he’s in this for himself. | 奥列格说这是他个人行为 |
[00:40] | And I believe there’s a good chance that might be true, | 我认为很有可能是真的 |
[00:42] | but I need you to do something for me first. | 但我需要你先为我做点事 |
[00:46] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[00:47] | I need you to take a polygraph. | 我需要给你测个谎 |
[00:49] | I would never betray you. | 我绝不会背叛你 |
[01:55] | You look like a spy in an old movie. | 你打扮得跟老电影里的间谍一样 |
[02:00] | It’s supposed to snow. | 说是要下雪的 |
[02:03] | Weather isn’t always accommodating. So? | 天气并不总是随人愿 怎么样 |
[02:07] | You’ve got something for me? | 你有命令要传达吗 |
[02:09] | Yes. Sorry. | 有 抱歉 |
[02:11] | The Centre has instructed me | 中心要我叫你 |
[02:12] | to instruct you to bug the ARPANET. | 去监听阿帕网络 |
[02:15] | The ARPANET? The scientist mentioned that. What is it? | 阿帕网络 那个科学家提到过 那是什么 |
[02:17] | It’s an advanced processing system… | 一种先进的处理系统 |
[02:20] | that has to do with computers. | 跟计算机有关 |
[02:21] | It’s all in here. | 都在这里面 |
[02:25] | This is the bug. | 这就是监听器 |
[02:27] | Once you’ve attached it to the…thing, | 你把它接到那东西上之后 |
[02:29] | it takes 30 seconds to transfer. | 需要三十秒来进行传输 |
[02:31] | – Transfer what? – The information on the computer system. | -传输什么 -计算机系统里存储的信息 |
[02:35] | A bug the size of a rat? | 一个跟老鼠一样大的监听器 |
[02:38] | Yeah, it’s a big bug. | 对 这监听器确实个头很大 |
[02:39] | Once the information’s copied, detach it. | 等信息拷贝完毕 断开连接 |
[02:43] | And what will the rat tell us? | 然后这只”老鼠”能告诉我们什么 |
[02:45] | I can’t say. | 说不准 |
[02:47] | You can’t say because you don’t know or because you can’t say? | 你说不准是因为你不知道 还是不能说 |
[02:50] | – I don’t know. – Right. | -我不知道 -好吧 |
[02:52] | Where the cheese is, most likely. | 很可能是放奶酪的地方 |
[02:58] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[03:00] | I think you’ve answered them all. | 你都已经一一作答了 |
[03:01] | Technology’s not my strong suit. | 科技不是我的强项 |
[03:04] | Apparently not. | 明显不是 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry you have to work with Captain Larrick. | 很抱歉你得与拉里克上校合作 |
[03:13] | He’s dangerous and unpredictable | 他是个危险人物 而且难以捉摸 |
[03:14] | and puts you and your family at risk. | 让你和你的家人置于险境 |
[03:18] | If it were up to me, I — | 如果能由我决定 我… |
[03:19] | It’s not. | 你不能 |
[03:21] | It’s not up to you. | 你无权决定 |
[03:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[03:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:16] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:17] | Yep. All set. | 好了 一切妥当 |
[04:19] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[04:26] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[04:48] | They’re expecting me at the rezidentura. | 基地的人在等我 |
[04:49] | I have only a minute. | 我时间不多 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | I’ll take the test. | 我接受测谎 |
[04:57] | – What changed? – Nothing. | -为什么接受了 -没什么 |
[04:59] | Nothing changed. | 没什么 |
[05:02] | I love you, and if you don’t know that by now, | 我爱你 要是你到现在还不知道 |
[05:04] | more is the pity. | 那未免太不解风情了 |
[05:07] | You’ll have your proof. | 你会看到证据的 |
[05:10] | When? | 什么时候 |
[05:12] | When you say. | 听你的 |
[05:15] | Tonight, then. | 那就今晚吧 |
[06:28] | Christ, man! What the hell?! | 天哪 老兄 你搞毛啊 |
[06:30] | You’re a fall-down drunk, Charles! | 你真是个落魄的酒鬼 查尔斯 |
[06:31] | – You’ve lost your grip! – Get off me! | -你失控了 -放开我 |
[06:33] | Are you listening to me? Am I getting through to you?! | 你听到了吗 我让你清醒了吗 |
[06:35] | Yes, please! No more! | 我清醒了 别再来了 |
[06:43] | My father was a journalist. | 我父亲是记者 |
[06:46] | And yours? | 你父亲呢 |
[06:51] | He was a worker. | 他是普通工人 |
[06:54] | What did he do? | 做什么的 |
[06:58] | He was a miner — coal. | 煤矿工人 |
[07:01] | More coffee? | 还要咖啡吗 |
[07:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | And you? | 您呢 |
[07:06] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Where does he live — your father? | 你父亲现在住在哪 |
[07:16] | He’s dead. | 他过世了 |
[07:19] | How did he die? | 怎么去世的 |
[07:23] | One day, he went to work. | 有天他去上班 |
[07:25] | He never came home. His newspaper was shuttered. | 就再也没回家 他的报社关门了 |
[07:29] | There was no record of his arrest, | 没有他的逮捕记录 |
[07:32] | no body we could mourn or bury. | 也没有尸首可以让我们哀悼或下葬 |
[07:37] | We knew his fate. | 我们知道他的命运 |
[07:38] | It was the same fate of so many | 跟众多敢站出来反抗 |
[07:40] | who dared to stand up against Somoza. | 索摩查家族[尼加拉瓜独裁者]的人一样 |
[07:44] | You saw Larrick? | 你见过拉里克 |
[07:46] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[07:49] | Captain Larrick is well known to my service. | 拉里克上校在我国无人不知 |
[07:51] | He was giving a talk at the heritage foundation on my country, | 他当时在传统基金会就我的祖国进行演讲 |
[07:54] | and I wanted to hear what he had to say. | 我想去听听他有什么要说的 |
[07:56] | And what did he have to say? | 他说了什么 |
[07:57] | That Nicaragua is the spearpoint | 尼加拉瓜是苏联 |
[08:00] | for Soviet domination in the western hemisphere. | 统治西半球的前锋 |
[08:05] | And did he see you? | 他看到你了吗 |
[08:07] | No. | 没有 |
[08:08] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[08:11] | I was just a face among many, nothing more. | 我当时挤在众人当中 没什么特别 |
[08:15] | Larrick is extremely dangerous. | 拉里克这人极度危险 |
[08:17] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[08:20] | Two contra field commanders | 两位反抗军战地指挥官 |
[08:21] | will be at a training camp in Virginia a week from today. | 一周后就会到达弗吉尼亚州的训练营 |
[08:24] | How will we get in? | 我们怎么进去 |
[08:26] | Larrick will provide you with identification and clearance. | 拉里克会帮你弄到证件和权限 |
[08:29] | The special navy forces being sent into Nicaragua | 被派去尼加拉瓜的海军特种部队 |
[08:31] | are schooled in Spanish — language and culture. | 都受过西班牙方面的教育 语言和文化都有 |
[08:34] | He’ll get you through the gatehouse as an instructor, | 他会以教练的身份带你通过警卫 |
[08:36] | driving onto the base. | 一路进入基地 |
[08:41] | Chain-link fence surrounds the property. | 这处设施有网眼栅栏围着 |
[08:44] | It’s electrified. The on/off switch is here. | 是通电的 开关在这里 |
[08:46] | At the appointed time, you will deactivate the current. | 你要在指定时间切断电流 |
[08:49] | We’ll cut through the fence. | 我们会破坏栅栏进入 |
[08:50] | Why not just go in the trunk of a car? | 为什么不躲在后备箱一起进去 |
[08:52] | They inspect the cars coming in. | 他们会检查进入车辆 |
[08:54] | What about Larrick? | 那拉里克呢 |
[08:56] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[08:57] | Where will he be? | 他会在哪 |
[08:59] | He will be here. | 这里 |
[09:12] | English — your test will be in English. | 说英语 你的测谎会以英语进行 |
[09:14] | What is it for? | 这是干什么 |
[09:16] | To measure your breathing rate. | 测量你的呼吸频率 |
[09:21] | To record the sweating of your palms. | 这个用来记录你手掌的出汗情况 |
[09:24] | To calculate my blood pressure and pulse. | 这个用来测量我的血压和脉搏 |
[09:27] | All linked to a sensor that records the indicators of stress | 这些都连在探测装置上 压力下的各种指标 |
[09:29] | with an ink line on that cylinder of paper. | 都会用卷纸上的墨迹线记录下来 |
[09:38] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:40] | Like a criminal about to be put to death. | 像是即将被处死的罪犯 |
[09:46] | That’s the point — to induce the anxiety and fear. | 这就是关键 诱发你的焦虑和恐惧 |
[09:50] | All the questions answered yes or no. | 所有问题只用”是”或”否”回答 |
[09:52] | That man is the polygrapher. He asks all the questions. | 那个人是测谎仪操作员 由他发问 |
[09:56] | But I’ll do it this time. | 但这次我来问 |
[09:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:58] | His English is not so good. | 他英语不太好 |
[10:01] | At some point during your interrogation, | 在审讯过程中 |
[10:03] | he might suggest there is a problem. | 他可能会说出了问题 |
[10:06] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[10:07] | An ambiguity with one of your answers. | 说你某句回答含糊不清 |
[10:09] | It’s a technique they use. | 这是他们的惯用技巧 |
[10:11] | You will be asked if you know anything | 他会询问你是否知道什么事 |
[10:13] | that might clear up the confusion. | 能够澄清这种含糊 |
[10:16] | – What should I say? – Say no. | -我该说什么 -说否 |
[10:21] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[10:31] | Is your name Nina Sergeevna Krilova? | 你的名字是妮娜·谢尔盖维纳·克里洛娃吗 |
[10:33] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:35] | Do you live and work at the Soviet embassy? | 你在苏联大使馆生活工作吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:40] | Do you trust me, Nina Sergeevna? | 你相信我吗 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳 |
[10:44] | No. | 否 |
[10:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:09] | The painters want to know whether you prefer eggshell or ivory | 油漆匠想知道外面办公室的壁板 |
[11:12] | on the wainscoting in the outer office. | 你想要蛋壳白还是象牙白 |
[11:13] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[11:15] | The color. | 颜色不同 |
[11:20] | Larrick wants to meet. | 拉里克想见面 |
[11:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:23] | To talk about the mission. | 谈任务的事 |
[11:27] | Could be a play. | 这可能是他耍的花招 |
[11:28] | He may not have murdered Emmett and Leanne, | 他也许是没杀害埃米特和琳恩 |
[11:30] | but he wanted to. | 但他这么想过 |
[11:31] | Keep a tiger as a pet, it’s still a tiger. | 养虎为患 野性难驯 |
[11:34] | I’ll take the meeting. | 我去见他 |
[11:35] | We’ll do it in a public place. | 我们在公共场所见面 |
[11:37] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 我去 |
[11:39] | You’re the better shot. | 你枪法更准 |
[11:41] | 罗森布鲁姆教授 计算机科学系 | |
[11:41] | So, this, um — this article that you’re working on, Mr. Emery? | 你在写的这篇文章 埃默里先生 |
[11:45] | Yes. It’s — it’s about technology. | 是的 是关于技术的 |
[11:47] | Well, y-you’ve certainly come to the right place. | 那你是来对地方了 |
[11:49] | I-I’m sure that — that Charles has filled you in on — | 我相信 查尔斯已经告诉过你 |
[11:51] | on what we do here. | 我们的研究内容了 |
[11:53] | Don’t have the wattage, Thane. | 我说不清楚 塞恩 |
[11:55] | I thought it best to leave that to you. | 我觉得最好还是由你来说 |
[11:58] | I work on advanced packet-switching data systems — | 我研究高级信息包交换数据系统 |
[12:01] | a single communications link that collects information | 这是一个单一数据通道 可以收集信息 |
[12:05] | into datagrams and then transmits them | 转变为数据包 然后再将其传送到 |
[12:08] | onto an attached network, | 连接的网络上 |
[12:11] | sort of like a handshake | 有点像信号交换 |
[12:13] | that introduces distant computers to each other in virtual space. | 在虚拟空间中连接远程计算机 |
[12:20] | Um, virtual space? | 虚拟空间 |
[12:24] | Uh, you’re familiar with the post office? | 你熟悉邮局吗 |
[12:26] | – Sure. – Yes. | -当然 -熟悉 |
[12:27] | Okay, so, let’s say that you have a — a friend | 好的 假如你有位朋友 |
[12:32] | in Japan named Hirohito. | 在日本 名叫裕仁 |
[12:34] | And Hirohito lives in a tiny, | 裕仁住在日本一个 |
[12:37] | remote fishing village in Japan | 偏远的小渔村里 |
[12:40] | and he wants to send you a postcard. | 他想给你寄一张明信片 |
[12:43] | But Hirohito only knows Japanese, | 但是裕仁只会日语 |
[12:45] | and, well, you don’t read Japanese. | 而你又看不懂日语 |
[12:48] | So he sends his postcard to the Japanese post office, | 他把明信片交给日本邮局 |
[12:51] | which translates the postcard | 而邮局将明信片翻译成 |
[12:53] | into a universal post-office language. | 全球通用邮政语言 |
[12:56] | – A code. – A-a code. Exactly. | -编码程序 -编码程序 正是如此 |
[12:58] | And is the post office in Japan? | 这个邮局在日本吗 |
[13:00] | Uh, Japan, Johannesburg, | 日本 约翰尼斯堡 |
[13:03] | Bangkok, Rio — anywhere and everywhere. | 曼谷 里约热内卢 无处不在 |
[13:07] | It’s sort of like — like God, you know, | 有点像上帝 |
[13:09] | except without the, um — | 只是少了 |
[13:10] | the big beard and the flowing, white robes. | 大胡子和飘逸的白袍 |
[13:13] | But, unlike the Japanese post office, | 但是 和日本邮局不同的是 |
[13:15] | which is of course in Japan, God resides… | 日本邮局在日本 而上帝在… |
[13:20] | – In heaven. – In heaven. Exactly. | -天堂 -天堂 完全正确 |
[13:22] | And heaven, as we all know, is… | 而天堂 众所周知 在… |
[13:28] | The PDP-10, | PDP-10[程序数据处理机] |
[13:29] | or, as we affectionately refer to it as, the Beast, | 或者我们亲切的称呼它为”野兽” |
[13:33] | can run multiple operating systems — | 可以运行多个操作系统 |
[13:34] | TENEX TYMCOM-X TENEX, TYMCOM-X, | |
[13:36] | I.T.S. WAITS TOPS-20 I.T.S., WAITS, TOPS-20, | |
[13:38] | et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, simultaneously. | 等等等等 且可以同时运行 |
[13:41] | And that’s where what happens? | 然后在那里会发生什么 |
[13:42] | Creation. | 创造一切 |
[13:44] | Okay, but not quite. | 也不完全是 |
[13:45] | Um, the information generated by the Beast | 通过”野兽”生成的信息 |
[13:48] | still needs to be disseminated, okay, | 还需要被传播出去 |
[13:51] | sort of like — like pollen in the wind. | 像是花粉在风中传播一样 |
[13:53] | And that happens — well, in another room. | 这些在另一个房间进行 |
[13:57] | Think of the Beast as your disembodied brain. | 把”野兽”想象成体外分离的大脑 |
[14:00] | The machine that services your brain, | 服务于你大脑的机器 |
[14:02] | that translates a postcard | 能把一张用现在已知的 |
[14:04] | written in any 1 of 116 languages known to man | 116种人类语言写成的明信片 |
[14:08] | into a universal code instantaneously, | 瞬间转换成一种通用码 |
[14:10] | that allows it to share its thoughts and feelings | 这样它就可以通过一个 |
[14:14] | across a vast network as large | 茫茫宇宙般广阔的网络 |
[14:16] | as potentially the universe itself | 来分享想法和感受 |
[14:18] | that keeps it communicative lives here — | 让所有的交流都汇聚于此 |
[14:21] | the Interface Message Processor. | 接口信息处理机 |
[14:23] | We have our very own IMP. | 我们拥有自己的接口信息处理机 |
[14:26] | It is, in a manner of speaking, | 从某种意义上说 |
[14:27] | the Interstate Highway System | 这就像州际公路系统一样 |
[14:29] | through which all information flows. | 所有信息都在这里流通 |
[14:31] | What kind of information? | 什么样的信息 |
[14:32] | Anything and everything shared on the network. | 网络上分享的任何信息 |
[14:35] | And who’s on the network? | 谁在网络上 |
[14:36] | Scientists and mathematicians, universities, the military. | 科学家 数学家 大学 军队 |
[14:40] | The military and scientific community | 军队和科学界 |
[14:42] | share the same network? | 分享同一个网络 |
[14:44] | For now. | 暂时是这样 |
[14:45] | So, the IMP is like a traffic cop? | 接口信息处理机就像交警一样吗 |
[14:48] | Traffic cop, facilitator, translator, | 交警 协调者 翻译 |
[14:51] | keeping information moving with no snafus, | 让信息有序流通 |
[14:54] | no tie-ups on an endless ribbon of virtual highway. | 在莫比乌斯带状的虚拟公路上无限运行 |
[14:59] | Going where? | 去往哪里 |
[15:02] | To the future. | 去到未来 |
[15:06] | Are you a KGB officer, Nina Sergeevna? | 你是克格勃官员吗 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:10] | Have you been providing information | 你是否一直将有关斯坦·比曼的情报 |
[15:12] | about Stan Beeman to the KGB? | 上报给克格勃 |
[15:15] | No. | 否 |
[15:21] | Have you been truthful with me? | 你说的都是真话吗 |
[15:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:36] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:38] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[15:44] | This machine is like a camera. | 测谎仪就像照相机 |
[15:50] | If you smile, does the camera know if you are happy? | 你微笑时 照相机知道你是否开心吗 |
[15:53] | – No. – No, it doesn’t. | -不知道 -是的 它不知道 |
[15:55] | It can’t read your thoughts. It has no brain. | 它没法读取你的想法 它没有大脑 |
[15:58] | If you prefer, | 如果你愿意 |
[15:59] | think of it as an insect, a wasp. | 可以把它想象成一种昆虫 比如黄蜂 |
[16:02] | When a wasp lands on your arm, you’re afraid, no? | 黄蜂停在你胳膊上时 你会害怕 对吧 |
[16:06] | You hold your breath, and you wait for it to fly off. | 你屏住呼吸 等着它飞走 |
[16:08] | And when it doesn’t, what do you do? | 如果它不飞走 你会怎么样 |
[16:10] | You panic, and when you panic, it stings you. | 你会恐慌 你一恐慌 它就会蜇你 |
[16:14] | Perhaps it stings you because it can smell your fear, | 或许它蜇你是因为感受到了你的恐惧 |
[16:16] | or perhaps it stings because when you panicked, | 又或许是你的恐惧又吓到了它 |
[16:20] | you frightened it. | 它才会蜇你 |
[16:22] | You’re afraid, and the wasp was afraid. | 你在害怕 黄蜂也在害怕 |
[16:26] | Chicken and egg, eh? | 这是一个难分因果的问题 |
[16:32] | Do you know why the asp killed Cleopatra? | 你知道小毒蛇为什么杀死了埃及艳后吗 |
[16:36] | Because she moved. | 因为她动了 |
[16:39] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:41] | – I must not move. – Not inside, no. | -我不能动 -内心不能动 |
[16:42] | Inside, you must be still. | 内心要波澜不惊 |
[16:44] | How do I do that? | 这要怎么做到 |
[16:46] | You have to believe what you say. | 你必须相信自己所说的话 |
[16:48] | You must commit to it, embrace it. | 打心眼里相信 |
[16:50] | So in order for you to trick this machine, this — this wasp — | 你要想骗过测谎仪 骗过这只黄蜂… |
[16:54] | I must lie to myself. | 我就必须欺骗自己 |
[16:57] | You have to lie to tell a greater truth. | 你说谎是为了讲述更伟大的真相 |
[17:00] | Now, let’s start again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[17:03] | It’s the end of science fiction, or the beginning. | 这是科幻小说的结局 或是开头 |
[17:05] | I don’t know what the hell it is. | 我也不知道到底是什么 |
[17:06] | Playing with reality like it’s silly putty. | 将现实玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[17:08] | I’m counting on you to get us into that computer lab. | 我还指望你带我们进入计算机实验室呢 |
[17:11] | There’s a keypad. | 门口有密码板 |
[17:12] | I know where Rosenbloom keeps the entry code. | 我知道罗森布鲁姆把密码藏在了哪里 |
[17:17] | I need you sober, Charles. | 你得保持清醒 查尔斯 |
[17:19] | I’m dry as a witch’s tit. | 我清醒得很 |
[17:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:22] | I’m on the case. It’s all under control. | 有我在 一切尽在掌握 |
[17:28] | Have you been providing information | 你是否一直将有关斯坦·比曼的情报 |
[17:29] | about Stan Beeman to the KGB? | 上报给克格勃 |
[17:32] | No. | 否 |
[17:37] | I can’t do this. I can’t. | 我做不到 做不到 |
[17:39] | – Squeeze your anus. – What? | -紧缩你的肛门 -什么 |
[17:41] | Squeeze your anus before you answer the question. | 回答问题之前紧缩肛门 |
[17:44] | – Is this a joke? – No. | -你在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[17:50] | Have you been providing information | 你是否一直将有关斯坦·比曼的情报 |
[17:52] | about Stan Beeman to the KGB? | 上报给克格勃 |
[17:57] | No. | 否 |
[18:02] | It works? | 成功了 |
[18:03] | It works. | 成功了 |
[18:39] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有点变动 |
[18:41] | I’m not gonna be at the meet with the contra brass. | 我不跟你们去找反抗军高级军官了 |
[18:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:46] | I’m leaving for Nicaragua. | 我要去尼加拉瓜了 |
[18:49] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[18:51] | Hard to say — six months. Maybe longer. | 不好说 至少六个月吧 |
[18:57] | What’s the rush? | 怎么这么急 |
[18:59] | We’re setting up a contra base at the selva negra cloud forest. | 我们要在黑雾林里建立一个反抗军基地 |
[19:04] | What’s there? | 那里有什么 |
[19:06] | Butterflies — monarchs. That’s where they breed. | 蝴蝶 那里是黑脉金斑蝶的繁殖地 |
[19:11] | I’m sure the butterflies will be happy to see you. | 蝴蝶见到你们一定会很高兴 |
[19:15] | It’s hard to reach — | 那里荒无人烟 |
[19:17] | only 120 kilometers from Managua. | 离马那瓜只有120公里 |
[19:21] | Are you building a wildlife sanctuary? | 你们是要建野生动物保护区吗 |
[19:25] | We’re gonna mine Managua harbor. | 我们要炸掉马那瓜港 |
[19:30] | We’ll still need your help getting onto the base. | 我们仍需要你帮我们进入基地 |
[19:39] | Are you alone? | 你一个人来的吗 |
[19:41] | Why do you ask? | 为什么怎么问 |
[19:46] | Can’t be too careful nowadays. | 现今凡事都得小心 |
[19:51] | It’s hard to feel safe…anywhere. | 在哪里都很难有安全感 |
[19:56] | I’m surprised you came alone. | 我很吃惊你居然一个人来 |
[20:20] | It’s a dance… | 就像是跳舞 |
[20:24] | This… question and answer. | 这种 问题与回答 |
[20:29] | Call and response. | 一唱一和 |
[20:31] | It’s what they do in Negro churches. | 黑人教堂里就这么干 |
[20:33] | The preacher shouts out, and, uh, the people respond. | 布道者大声呼喊 信徒积极回应 |
[20:37] | You know about Negro churches? | 你还知道黑人教堂呢 |
[20:38] | I like their music — | 我喜欢他们的音乐 |
[20:39] | Marvin Gaye, Curtis Mayfield, Aretha — | 马文·盖伊 柯蒂斯·梅菲尔德 艾瑞莎 |
[20:43] | Gospel, rhythm&blues — all the old stuff. | 福音音乐 节奏蓝调 所有怀旧的东西 |
[21:44] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新计划 |
[21:47] | Larrick is leaving for Nicaragua. | 拉里克要去尼加拉瓜了 |
[21:49] | – When? – Soon. | -什么时候 -很快 |
[21:51] | But he’ll help us gain access to the site. | 但他会把我们弄进基地 |
[21:53] | – He won’t be there? – No. | -他不去吗 -不去 |
[21:55] | Larrick needs to be there. | 拉里克得在场 |
[21:56] | That’s the point of the whole plan. | 这是整个计划的关键 |
[21:59] | Do you know who he is, what he’s done? | 你知道他是什么人 做过些什么吗 |
[22:03] | Larrick is a monster. | 拉里克是个魔鬼 |
[22:05] | He is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of my countrymen. | 他手上沾着上百名我同胞的鲜血 |
[22:09] | He has to pay. | 他必须付出代价 |
[22:10] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[22:12] | I was going to kill him when we got on the base. | 我本打算等我们进入基地后就杀了他 |
[22:16] | Larrick is a huge asset to our cause. | 拉里克对我们的事业大有裨益 |
[22:18] | An asset? | 裨益 |
[22:19] | The operation and Larrick are bigger | 我们的行动和拉里克 |
[22:21] | than your wish for revenge. | 比你个人的私仇要重要得多 |
[22:22] | It is not a wish. | 这不是什么私仇 |
[22:24] | It’s a debt — a debt I owe to those he killed. | 这是债 是我欠他手下那些亡魂的债 |
[22:28] | Listen to me, Lucia. | 听我说 露西娅 |
[22:30] | I will only say this once. | 这些话我只说一遍 |
[22:32] | Larrick is a monster, but he is our monster. | 拉里克是魔鬼 那也是我们的魔鬼 |
[22:35] | Whatever he’s done is nothing | 无论他以前做过什么 |
[22:37] | to what he can and will do for us and our cause. | 都无法与他可以并将会为我们带来的益处相提并论 |
[22:49] | – What do you think of this baby? – I like it. | -这辆宝贝怎么样 -我喜欢 |
[22:53] | 386 horsepower, 4 on the floor, direct overhead cams. | 386的马力 四个档位 顶端凸轴 |
[22:59] | *I am driving my life away* | *我飞奔而去* |
[23:02] | *Looking for a better way* | *寻找更美妙的生活* |
[23:04] | *For me* | *为我自己* |
[23:09] | – Where are you off to? – Nowhere. | -你上哪儿去 -没哪儿 |
[23:12] | Be home for dinner. | 记得回来吃晚饭 |
[23:14] | I will. | 会的 |
[23:19] | I saw Lucia. | 我去见露西娅了 |
[23:20] | She’s not too happy about the change in plan. | 她不太满意计划中的变动 |
[23:22] | Welcome to the club. | 她不是一个人 |
[23:24] | She wants Larrick dead. | 她想要拉里克死 |
[23:26] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不想呢 |
[23:27] | She was gonna do it as soon as he got us into the camp. | 拉里克一带我们进入基地 她就打算动手 |
[23:30] | – That was never the plan. – That was her plan. | -我们的计划可不是这样的 -这是她的计划 |
[23:32] | Well, that would have gotten us killed. | 那我们都会被她害死 |
[23:34] | She’s young and impetuous. | 她年轻不懂事 |
[23:36] | – She’ll get over it. – I’m not so sure about that. | -她会想明白的 -不敢苟同 |
[23:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:40] | She burns hot. | 她怒不可遏 |
[23:43] | That sounds like someone I know. | 听上去和某人很像 |
[24:26] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我还担心你不会来了 |
[24:27] | As you see, I’m here. | 我这不是来了吗 |
[24:30] | Would you like something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[24:32] | I’d like to get this over with. | 我想尽快完事 |
[24:55] | I will ask you questions. You will answer “Yes” Or “No.” | 我会问你问题 你只需回答”是”或”否” |
[25:00] | I understand. | 明白 |
[25:05] | Is your name Nina Sergeevna Krilova? | 你的名字是妮娜·谢尔盖维纳·克里洛娃吗 |
[25:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:12] | Were you born in Vladivostock? | 你出生于符拉迪沃斯托克吗 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:17] | Do you work at the rezidentura? | 你在基地工作吗 |
[25:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:25] | Are you a member of the KGB? | 你是克格勃成员吗 |
[25:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:32] | Have you ever betrayed your country? | 你背叛过自己的国家吗 |
[25:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:42] | Does anyone from the rezidentura know you’re here? | 基地里有人知道你在这里吗 |
[25:55] | No. | 否 |
[25:59] | Did you smuggle electronic equipment out of the United States? | 你向美国境外偷运过电器吗 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:10] | Does the rezidentura know about this? | 基地知道这件事吗 |
[26:13] | No — yes. | 否 是 |
[26:15] | Yes, no, I don’t know if they know or not. | 我也不确定他们知不知道 |
[26:20] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续 |
[26:25] | May I have some water? | 我能喝点水吗 |
[26:58] | Did you betray your country? | 你背叛过自己的国家吗 |
[27:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:05] | Did you betray your country | 你背叛自己的国家是出于 |
[27:06] | for ideological or political reasons? | 意识形态或政治原因吗 |
[27:08] | No. | 否 |
[27:11] | Were your reasons personal? | 是出于个人原因吗 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:17] | Do you know who murdered FBI Agent Chris Amador? | 你知道是谁杀死联调局探员克里斯·阿莫多的吗 |
[27:23] | No. | 否 |
[27:27] | Do you know who murdered Vlad Kosygin? | 你知道是谁杀死弗拉基·柯西金的吗 |
[27:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:41] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:49] | Have you deceived your contact in the FBI? | 你欺骗过联调局的联系人吗 |
[27:56] | No. | 否 |
[28:00] | Are you pretending to be an FBI informant | 你是否假装给联调局做线人 |
[28:03] | when, in fact, you’re spying for the Soviet Union? | 实则为苏联刺探情报 |
[28:07] | No. | 否 |
[28:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:17] | Appears to be some ambiguity | 你对这个问题的回答 |
[28:20] | in your answer to this question. | 好像有些含糊不清 |
[28:23] | Is there anything that you can tell me | 你有没有什么话跟我说 |
[28:24] | that might clear up any confusion? | 可以澄清这种含糊呢 |
[28:28] | No. | 否 |
[28:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:40] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[29:01] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[29:05] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[29:17] | Okay. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[29:19] | Good evening, Raymond. | 晚上好 雷蒙德 |
[29:21] | Working the late shift, eh? | 在上夜班呢 |
[29:22] | Might as well be. | 上夜班也好 |
[29:23] | New baby. Up all night. | 家里添了新娃娃 整夜不让人睡觉 |
[29:25] | – First one? – First and last. | -第一胎吗 -就生这一胎 |
[29:27] | My wife — she don’t want to go back to work. | 我老婆不想再去工作 |
[29:29] | Likes staying home with the noodle. | 她想待在家里照顾小家伙 |
[29:32] | I left my reading glasses | 我今天早些时候 |
[29:33] | in Professor Rosenbloom’s office earlier today. | 把老花镜落在罗森布鲁姆教授的办公室了 |
[29:35] | I can’t see a bloody thing without them. | 没了眼镜我什么都看不清 |
[29:37] | Is it okay if I get them? | 我能去拿一下吗 |
[29:39] | – Your name? – Charles Duluth. | -你的姓名 -查尔斯·德鲁斯 |
[29:43] | With a Mr. Peter Emery? | 之前跟彼得·埃默里先生一起来的 |
[29:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:45] | I’ll need to see some identification. | 请出示一下证件 |
[29:53] | All right, I’ll hang onto this till you return the key. | 好 等你交钥匙时我再把证件还给你 |
[29:54] | No problem. Thank you, Raymond. | 没问题 谢了 雷蒙德 |
[29:56] | You’re welcome, sir. | 不客气 先生 |
[31:23] | The lab’s not empty. | 实验室有人 |
[31:25] | – It’s supposed to be empty. – Okay, calm down. | -不该有人的 -冷静点 |
[31:26] | – What do we do? – Calm down. | -我们怎么办 -冷静下来 |
[31:31] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[31:33] | – Don’t move. – Okay. | -别动 -好 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:44] | I would have done the same if I were you. | 换作我是你 我也会这么做的 |
[31:46] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[31:50] | We need to find a way to get you out. | 我们得想办法把你撤出来 |
[31:53] | And go where? | 然后去哪 |
[31:55] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[31:59] | I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[32:05] | And what about Oleg? | 那奥列格怎么办 |
[32:07] | I can handle Oleg. | 奥列格我可以应付 |
[32:09] | Oleg is a peanut. He only works for himself. | 奥列格就是个小政客 只为自己打算 |
[32:12] | He has a powerful father in a high place, | 他有位身居要职的父亲 |
[32:14] | but Arkady has contempt for him. | 但阿卡迪看不起他 |
[32:16] | He wants the surveillance reports we have on him. | 他要我交出联调局针对他的监视报告 |
[32:20] | Can you do that? | 你可以这么做吗 |
[32:23] | To keep you safe…yes. | 为护你周全 可以 |
[32:30] | I can get information to undo the damage | 我可以告诉你弥补损失的情报 |
[32:32] | from the reports — where he goes, how, when. | 他去哪 怎么去 何时去 |
[32:35] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[32:37] | I want to do what I can… for us. | 我想尽可能为咱俩做些事 |
[32:43] | Arkady’s in the process of getting approval from Moscow | 阿卡迪正在向莫斯科方面申请 |
[32:47] | for me to be read into the illegals program. | 给我权限获悉特工行动 |
[32:50] | If I get in, I can get anything. | 如果成功 我就无所不知了 |
[33:03] | I need to breathe air. | 我得呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:08] | We are together now. | 咱俩一条心 |
[33:11] | Forever, yes? | 永永远远 对吗 |
[33:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:49] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[33:52] | The numbers, Charles. | 数字 查尔斯 |
[33:53] | I wrote it down. | 我写下来了 |
[33:55] | The ink — I can’t read it. | 墨水化开了 我看不清了 |
[33:58] | The numbers — what are the numbers? | 数字 告诉我数字 |
[34:00] | 632461 632461. | |
[34:02] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:05] | 623461 623461. | |
[34:07] | – Are you sure? – I think so. | -你确定吗 -应该是 |
[34:09] | You think? | 应该 |
[34:09] | – 623461. I’m sure. – Go. | -623461 我确定 -走吧 |
[35:36] | – Another setback. – Of course. | -又失败了 -对啊 |
[36:01] | Jefe, that was amazing. | 老大 真是太棒了 |
[36:06] | I haven’t had an adrenaline rush like that | 从我开议会时 在高档洗手间里 |
[36:08] | since I did the esteemed madame senator from Missouri | 干那位来自密苏里的尊贵女议员后 |
[36:11] | in the capital washroom during conference. | 我就再也没这么兴奋过了 |
[36:15] | I see how you can develop a Jones for that sort of thing. | 我明白你是怎么爱上做这种事情的了 |
[36:19] | It’s addictive. | 会上瘾 |
[36:23] | I’m just saying it was exhilarating. | 我只是说那很让人兴奋 |
[36:27] | You didn’t look exhilarated. | 你那副表情可不是兴奋 |
[36:29] | First-time jitters. I’ll be better the next time. | 第一次比较紧张 下次会表现更好的 |
[36:32] | Glad you enjoyed yourself. | 你喜欢就好 |
[36:34] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[36:36] | Yeah. I get it. Charles, I get it. | 我知道 查尔斯 我知道 |
[36:39] | We did what we were supposed to do, didn’t we? | 我们做了该做的事 不是吗 |
[36:44] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 没错 |
[36:45] | Then what? | 那怎么了 |
[36:52] | I, um — I killed someone — someone who happened to be | 我杀了一个 在错误时间 |
[36:56] | in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 出现在错误地点的人 |
[37:00] | You did what you had to do. | 你别无选择 |
[37:03] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[37:04] | I mean, what was the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[37:07] | For some x’s and o’s on a virtual highway. | 虚拟高速路上乱七八糟的符号吗 |
[37:11] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不懂那是什么意思 |
[37:14] | Do you know how many people I’ve killed — | 你知道我杀过多少人吗 |
[37:17] | I mean looked into their eyes, watched them die? | 盯着他们的眼睛 眼睁睁地看着他们死去 |
[37:20] | It’s what you do. | 这是你的工作 |
[37:26] | And you do it so very well. | 而且你干得非常出色 |
[37:31] | You said you’d stopped. | 你说过已经戒酒了 |
[37:34] | This is cranberry juice and soda water. | 这是蔓越莓汁和苏打水 |
[37:41] | Try it. | 尝尝 |
[37:44] | No, really. Try it. | 别这样 真的 尝尝吧 |
[37:50] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:52] | About what exactly? | 什么错了 |
[37:55] | I’m not pathetic. | 我不可悲 |
[37:57] | I have value to you, to the cause. | 我对你 对我们的事业有价值 |
[38:03] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[38:14] | I had a grand, old time. | 晚上玩得很开心 |
[38:17] | Call me anytime. | 随时打给我 |
[38:24] | Can I get you something? | 需要给您来点什么吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah. I’ll have whatever he had. | 我就要他点的 |
[38:52] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[39:04] | The bathroom floor is a heater, | 浴室地板有地热 |
[39:05] | and there’s a Jacuzzi in the bathtub. | 浴缸还带按摩的 |
[39:10] | You want to take a decadent Jacuzzi | 你想跟我一起在”破”浴缸里 |
[39:11] | with me in our decadent bathtub? | 泡个按摩澡吗 |
[39:16] | I do. | 好啊 |
[40:50] | Call and response? | 一唱一和吗 |